Speaker 1: Come on, come on, let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go. Good morning, This is Ed mcmahn. I Now, ladies and gentlemen, keep.
Speaker 2: Rod Ryan.
Speaker 1: Yes, indeed, wakey, wakey, hands off those cupcakes. Rod Ryan show checking in Throwback Thursday Sixtagram Thursday.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, we're only playing two games today? Are we even working two games? Read My lips is back where it belongs. At eight thirty, Alex takes on the Chili lock out the China. The boys are at it again, trying to win you sold out. Imagine Dragon's tickets. We'll have those for you at eight twenty.
Speaker 1: That's where we play the game. That's right, So back up, go to homeroom. Cool Ethan. He's going for win.
Speaker 3: Number two, fresh out of bed head to head challenge, and she came into our lives yesterday as a fresh fish. Let's see if you can kind of keep the winning going, all right, HIGHI Suspect tickets November eighth.
Speaker 1: We'll have those for you at homeroom. You're gonna get those on. We'll give you some new fresh fun facts and then the fun fact flashback.
Speaker 3: We'll hook you up with the highly Suspect tickets. Whitney Cummings playing on Saturday. We have tickets for you at seven twenty. Where are those twentieth anniversary tickets? Chile always got them on? No the show, that's right.
Speaker 1: The last thing we do today, We'll get you into the Rod.
Speaker 3: Ryan Show twentith anniversary party. October twelve. Carmack Brewery thunderstorms expected says ninety percent chance here hies today.
Speaker 1: Of eighty five.
Speaker 2: That's the high.
Speaker 1: Wow. Good morning Tessa. What are Houston's headlines?
Speaker 4: Hey, good morning Rod and good morning home room.
Speaker 5: So yesterday, two teachers and two students were killed at Appalaichi High School in Georgia by a lone gunman, who also sent nine others to the hospital with injuries. It's not light tight and bright news, but it is the big news. Fourteen year old to us spect Coult Gray was arrested. You surrendered to law enforcement immediately when they were confronting him on campus. They say he will be charged with murder and tried as an adult. The nine people injured in the shooting include eight students and one teacher, all expected to recover. Okay, let's talk about NRG because repair work got underway yesterday on one of two roof panels that were damaged by Hurricane Barrel, so crews were busy yesterday. They have a goal of finishing repairs on the panel in time for Texans the Texans first.
Speaker 4: Home game of the season. Happy NFL season.
Speaker 5: By the way, everyone, the Texans Welcome to Chicago Bears to Energy on September fifteenth. The target date for completing the repairs on the second panel is September twenty ninth, when the Jacksonville Jaguars come to town. This is the only thing my dad wants to talk about, Okay. So when did you say they're gonna get the roof fixed?
Speaker 4: Okay? Because he comes down for one game.
Speaker 5: He's very, very focused on that roof being repaired. According to a new survey, a lot of Americans dabble in hoarding to some degree. Half of Americans say we have at least one room in our home that's unsalvageable due to all the clutter, and the average person wishes.
Speaker 4: They had three more rooms in their home. Okay.
Speaker 5: So, people with horder tendencies were asked which things were hardest to purge, and the top responses were clothes, kitchen equipment, meaning appliances, dish wearing, gadgets, hobby items, and the list goes on and on. Some people love shoes, memorabilia. Books were all like quasi hoarders in the US. Apparently, the first trailer has been released for a Minecraft movie. The film is an adaptation of one of the best selling video games in history, and the cast is pretty strong. You've got Jack Black, Jason Momoa, Ema Myers, Jennifer Coolidge in this film. It's being directed by Jared Hess, who also directed Napoleon Dynamite and Nacho Libre So. A Minecraft Movie will hit theaters on April fourth. The guitarist from Queen Brian May says he suffered a minor stroke last week.
Speaker 4: He announced what he described.
Speaker 5: As a health hiccup in a video he shared on social media yesterday. He said he went to the hospital last week he couldn't use his arm. He's a Rock and Roll Hall of Famer, and he assured fans reassured fans that he had since recovered. He's one once again able to play his guitar. He added the health episode was a little scary, but he had the most fantastic care and attention. Those are Houston headlines.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday to the late great Freddie Mercury today. Are you right at buzz some football? Oh my god, that just caught me off card dude.
Speaker 2: Happy football day, everybody.
Speaker 1: Happy football day. That's what I said.
Speaker 3: That's what I said to Alex when he walked in. I'm like, happy football season, bro.
Speaker 2: The NFL is officially back.
Speaker 6: We will never have more NFL football in front of us than we do at this very moment right now.
Speaker 2: So soak it in.
Speaker 1: Gang. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Patrick Mahomes and the Super Bowl champion Chiefs are gonna host Lamar Jackson and the Ravens to kick the season off tonight. Chiefs come into this one of his three point favorites. They're trying to become the first team in NFL history to win three straight Super Bowls. Kickoff is gonna be at seven to twenty. You could watch the game on nbcn Peacock. In baseball, the Astros lost the Reds last night twelve to five. Spencer Araghetty gave up nine runs in the first inning and they were never able to recover from that. The rather their series with the Reds this afternoon. Hunter Brown will be on the mount for this Straws going up againstince An. He's reet louder first pitchure at twelve to ten. You can listen to it on our sisters station, Sports Talk seven ninety.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's going on in spots.
Speaker 1: Okay, I see a bunch of you getting some emails into me. What are they doing?
Speaker 3: Why are they emailing because read my lips. A lot of people sending in words already. That's great, and we're playing at eight twenty. But send me your words early, man. If you've got a word, suggestion, something to use, it's greatly appreciated.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, four hours of pain.
Speaker 3: First phone call, so all yours if you want it, come get it seven one three two, win two five nine four five.
Speaker 1: You want that first phone call, I'd love to hear from you. The most interactive show on the radio starts right now ninety four or five The Buzz Good Morning Rot Ryan's Show Offspring. That's always a great way to start things off. Hey, welcome to Throwback Thursday.
Speaker 3: Everybody where are going to be very busy as we always are, even though we're only playing two games today on the show, only only two, only two games fresh out of d head to head challenge.
Speaker 1: That's a lock.
Speaker 3: Every morning at six twenty we get rolling with that. We met cool Ethan yes yesterday. He's going to go for win number two. Chiley puts some concert tickets in there. If he's a one pump chump, that means you're gonna win those tickets. So start thinking about that. We had two fresh fish going at each other yesterday.
Speaker 1: That's always fun.
Speaker 3: Highly suspect tickets coming your way in homeroom. Homeroom, you're killing it right now. You're doing a great job. I see Pete, Melissa, Chris Daughtry.
Speaker 1: Shane Eli, friend on, friend off Eli.
Speaker 3: Always always these people that are sending words in to try to make the read my lips game great. Alex is going to take on the Chile today and that's where those sold out Imagine Dragons tickets are. So be like everybody that I just mentioned and send me words somebody that maybe has not sent in words before you've been listening. It doesn't have to be anything that we talked about on the show. I think we I don't want to see we get into a rut. But people feel okay, well that was said on the show. Oh that was a fun fact that's why they use that word. It doesn't have to be anything that we discussed at all. If it's a fun word, if it's just something that I can use, send it my way. You don't have to send me a whole list, but most people who don't try to send me three or four. If you have one that you think is just a knockout for somebody on the game, email me Rod at the Buzz dot com. Now, what's going on with these thunderstorms? Ninety percent chance of thunderstorms HI today of around eighty five. So another wet day out there today, and then it looks like we're gonna dry out a little bit for the week.
Speaker 1: Moving closer to the weekend. Radio wizards email to me. Here we go.
Speaker 3: Here's your throwback Thursday for nine five twenty four Queens.
Speaker 1: Of the Stone Age. No one knows great song Dave roll on drums and in the video Velvet Revolver slither. Oh, it's a great song.
Speaker 3: Kid rock Ba with the bar rockin'. All three of those songs are rockin' today.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be a good one. You vote. Chili's got it up for you. I do see it up on the world Famous Rod Ryancho page at the buzz dot com season premiere of Football Night in America at six o'clock on NBC the thirty eighth season premiere of Sunday Night Football seven fifteen Kansas City Chiefs hosts The Baltimore Ravens. I can't think of something right now that would put a bigger smile on my face than saying that football is back, yead, I mean Pro football, NFL is back tonight Tomorrow night, They've got a game in Brazil. Saturday is college if you're into that.
Speaker 3: And then Sunday the full lineup, everyone's playing, nobody's got a bye week, and then Monday Night football.
Speaker 1: Dude, so great, so great? Okay, every full line is ringing here. Look it's time for the first Good Morning rod Ryan Show. Who is this? Hell? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Yeah you're on the radio. What is Taylor?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 1: Taylor? How are you today?
Speaker 8: I'm good?
Speaker 1: How are you all doing? Great? So great? Talk to me? What do you want to do?
Speaker 2: Gets?
Speaker 1: How do you want to get it started? Today? On The rod Ryan Show Thursday Throwback Thursday Edition.
Speaker 8: Yes, Sir, I had won raising Canes for a year last month.
Speaker 1: How'd you win?
Speaker 8: That at the grand opening in Lamart.
Speaker 3: Oh sure, yeah, yeah, yeah they do that. So did you sleep out to win that?
Speaker 8: No, sir, No, they just draw their names out of a hat. Yeah, there's only twenty people and they pulled my name. I was the fourth one.
Speaker 1: That's great, congratulations, Yes, sir, but I had a proper proposition for you. Yeah, okay, what is that proposition?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Tell me.
Speaker 8: I was going to see if y'all would want to trade? Are you the guy on the internet twenty at the anniversary ticket?
Speaker 1: Hang on a second trade?
Speaker 4: Raising knees for a year for the gursery?
Speaker 2: How many weeks you bro?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it totally works.
Speaker 3: Okay, listen, I know there's a lot here. Okay, can you see the Facebook page? Can you read the top of that? What Facebook page?
Speaker 4: Does that come from the original Talk of Texas City?
Speaker 1: Okay, so there's some Facebook.
Speaker 4: We see.
Speaker 1: Give me a minute here, Taylor.
Speaker 3: Okay, so the original Talk of Texas City. My friend Chris sent me this. Now it's it's a blue box that appeared on that local Facebook page, the Facebook group.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, read it as it's written.
Speaker 5: Please, If anyone can win twenty the anniversary, take us on the Ron Ryan show, I will trade you my free kines for a year card for them?
Speaker 2: Is Ron Ryan.
Speaker 4: That's crazy that you and.
Speaker 3: Dude, And then and then somebody that's a part of the original Talk of Texas City group. Mike Rodriguez says, I think it's Rod Ryan, and then Erica says, lol, I was about to comment, I've listened to him all my life and I've had his name wrong because I thought it was rod.
Speaker 1: So did you Is this you? Taylor?
Speaker 3: Did you put that up on the Talk of Texas City facebook group?
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, okay, who posted it?
Speaker 1: It is him?
Speaker 4: Original Taylor say his last name because I like joke.
Speaker 9: Taylor joke.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's you.
Speaker 3: Several people have sent that to me, and then I think it's since been edited to Rod Ryan.
Speaker 8: Now so yo, yeah, I had to fix that.
Speaker 1: You're willing to give up knees for a year, absolutely, and.
Speaker 8: Then y'all can split it up each week. Chili can take it next week.
Speaker 4: Tessa.
Speaker 5: I mean that this is actually the best offer we've had. People just want them for free. They're like, oh, you don't understand I have you know, it's it's my birthday weekend it's this is that.
Speaker 4: I mean, this is the best offer we have on the table so far.
Speaker 1: Taylor, it's time for you. It's time.
Speaker 4: It's a straight up barter. I love it, Taylor.
Speaker 3: Our time together on this show today has come to an end. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Reach out to me on the slide.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'll take it up.
Speaker 4: If the guys gonna wonder why I have cake.
Speaker 1: Hey every week, Taylor, love you meet it when I say it. Have an awesome day. Thanks Bro, good luck, good luck. I have tickets today to The Rod Ryan Show twenty anniversary show. You shouldn't have to barter anything, just be you got through, be the tenth caller and know the show at the end of the program.
Speaker 10: Today, Houston Hous's alternative and home of The Rod Ryan Morning Show ninety four five The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five The Buzz.
Speaker 3: Welcome Back rod Ryan's Show six twenty two Throwback Thursday. Ninety percent chance of thunderstorms hi today of around eighty five.
Speaker 1: Is fall just around the corner. That's what I was told. What's trending? Go ahead?
Speaker 5: Jamie Fox is going to explain his medical emergency in a one man's show. I think we kind of expected this. He says he's ready to talk about that health scare he had, but only in a one man's show. So he was on Instagram announcing one more Chance in the evening with Jamie Fox. He had ended up in the hospital and it was pretty hush hush on what happened to him.
Speaker 1: Is this a buy tickets to event or is it a Netflix? Is it a special?
Speaker 4: I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: It's just he is promoting it as a one man show. There's no platform mentioned. Interesting, there is a teaser that promotes the show. Like he started the post was like with what happened? What had happened was so yeah.
Speaker 2: It's gonna probably wait till somebody tells right.
Speaker 5: Like one person watches the show and then says something, remember Barney Big Purple Dinosaur, kids love them? Okay, there you go. He's returning to TV after fourteen years in a new animated series on Max. So this will be on Max. I know in this show debuts, it's in October. There will be fifty to eleven minute episodes and yeah, I love you, you love Me songs probably gonna behorn in there.
Speaker 2: Did they just put him to rap songs? It's funny, yeah to have Did he.
Speaker 3: Get canceled though, or did somebody that played Barney get canceled somebody that like was inside the suit.
Speaker 4: I'm sure there was some sort of dramatic.
Speaker 1: Something happened, something definitely happened back in the day.
Speaker 2: Like it's been a blind spot for me focus I was like seven years old. Maybe all right, and then.
Speaker 5: We know how popular Beetlejuice. Beetlejuice has been as far as in the news. Is it going to make a significant difference at the box office, Well, they seem to think so. The sequel is expected to make between one hundred and one hundred and ten million dollars in its first weekend that it hits theaters this weekend, giving the box office a boost.
Speaker 4: That's what's trending. On ninety four five.
Speaker 11: To be good morning everybody. This is fresh Fish, oh former fresh fish Ethan. Sorry, finally getting on this game after years. I am your fresh out of bed head to head first aid champion. Join me on Thursday when I make it win number two bitches.
Speaker 3: Seven seven one three, I don't know why that's funny seven one three, two and two five ninety four five, We don't know about cool Ethan, Uh, can you beat them?
Speaker 1: Call us?
Speaker 12: Hey, we don't need your attitude.
Speaker 1: We have one of our own, The.
Speaker 12: Rod Ryan Show on ninety four five. It's the Buzz all right four.
Speaker 1: The Buzz, Sublime and what I Got rod Ryan Show on a throwback Thursday.
Speaker 3: You're voting on the world famous rod Ryan Show page at the Buzz dot com. The winning song will be played today at nine point thirty. We got three, really, I mean three rockers in there. Usually, you know, sometimes Wizard throws in like two rock songs and then the dud just to see if you know, somebody bites. Three rockers in there today, man, so you can't go wrong. I can't wait to see what you guys are voting for. We'll do some song clips very soon on the show. Ninety percent chance of thunderstorms our best chance of rain, I mean there's a chance of pesky rain like throughout the morning, but best chance of rain is coming later on this afternoon. And it looks like we're not gonna get above eighty five today.
Speaker 1: Come on in now, it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 12: Listeners to your corners.
Speaker 3: Hey, cool Ethan, Yeah, all the now. You don't know why I'm calling you cool Ethan. You're just like, oh, I don't know, Rod thinks I'm pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 11: I mean I am a pretty cool guy.
Speaker 1: So yeah, when Ethan's calling their cool, Ethan's it's an homage age. Did you ever did you ever see the movie Slackers with the Great with the Great Jason Schwartzman. He's cool Ethan in that movie. That movie. I need to watch it again. I need to go watch it again.
Speaker 3: He is brilliant, the kid from Rushmore. It's Talia Shire's son. Talia Shire was Rocky's wife and all the Rocky movies that.
Speaker 4: Was You remember that quote like, oh you know Cole Ethan.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, he is so uncomfortably awesome in that movie. And Travis Gollightly based his whole early life.
Speaker 1: On that character. He was that character. All right, well, cool Ethan, you're going for win number two. You were fresh fish yesterday?
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, Bro, Cody says, enough's enough with this fresh Fish.
Speaker 1: Hi, Cody, welcome back, Cody. We can barely hear you.
Speaker 11: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta really speak up, dude. Good to have you back on Chillie says, it's been a long time since you play. How long?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 8: Probably a year?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay, well, let's not that long.
Speaker 2: We just put a Cody in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: We did put a Cody in the Hall of Fame. You're right, a good.
Speaker 2: Week for Cody.
Speaker 3: Okay, Cody's are very hot right now. Okay, cool Ethan and hot Cody. Cody, welcome back again. I'm just gonna encourage you to really really speak up. Okay, Cody, all right, all right? Did you win any games with us when you played.
Speaker 1: A year ago?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 7: Not a year ago, but I have won before.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, it's really good to have you back on, dude, Cody and Ethan. What are they playing for? I saw Chili put some tickets in there?
Speaker 5: He did so he put in nothing more with set it off from ashes to new and post profit.
Speaker 4: They're going to be at Buy You Music Center.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, Rockers, shout out your name. When you think you know the answer, here comes your questions.
Speaker 1: What floor party game? Ties you up in?
Speaker 2: Knots?
Speaker 1: Cody?
Speaker 15: Twister?
Speaker 1: Twister?
Speaker 2: You brought her?
Speaker 1: That's the guy that's working. You must be the other guy. Okay, look at that guy. He's so quick today. Hey, Cody, welcome back to the game. Thanks Ethan. He got you by a mile on that. Okay, all right, here we go.
Speaker 3: What type of decorations are already going up this month, Cody for the win Halloween?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, not pull at all.
Speaker 1: Ethan gave you a nickname. I gave you a nickname. I thought I guessed you up. I felt like I did not set you up to be a one pump jump. You did it on your own.
Speaker 11: He got a head start on me. I thought I said it right, he said deck, but apparently he added.
Speaker 1: Get your deck out of here. Okay, all right, Ethan, all right, Ethan, thirty days man, thirty days. I want you back, all right, Cody, can you play tomorrow? Of course, good to have you back. Twenty years of Mayhem in the morning, Let the Run Ryan Show only on ninety four five of US.
Speaker 3: Ninety four five, The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show, that of course is stained lowest than me, rod Ryan's Show, Fix the graand Thursday Throwback Thursday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got it all today, We got it all today.
Speaker 3: Been a little busy just trying to, you know, get victory speeches and questions and everything.
Speaker 1: Ready for the fresh out of bed Heads to Head, But I do.
Speaker 3: I'm glancing and I see that you guys are doing a stellar job on getting me word suggestions.
Speaker 1: Read. My lips is back and it's old familiar place of eight twenty. This morning, the boys are at it again. Chile and Alex take on one another at eight twenty. They're gonna win you sold out Imagine Dragon's Sticket for their show tomorrow night. One more sleep until the Imagine Dragons play their sold out show at the Woodlands. Ninety percent chance of thunderstorms today. Hi, you have eighty five new champion fresh out of bed Head to Head Challenge. Here's your current champion.
Speaker 15: Good morning everybody. This is Cody back on the game after a year's abste Yeah. Now I know you guys just put a Cody in the Hall of Fame. I like the sound of back to bat coderes in the Hall of Fame. I am your fresh out of bed head to Head one day champion. Join me on free beer Friday when I make it win number two bitches.
Speaker 3: I had to really pump up the volume on that. I told him, I'm like, bro, you gotta speak up.
Speaker 1: I I watch you on for a couple of days.
Speaker 3: I watch you on for four more days. He's got really really kind of lean into that phone.
Speaker 1: But he had what it took today, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: Uh oh, highly suspect tickets coming up.
Speaker 1: But first, it's not fun back to the day, we make you look smart.
Speaker 12: It's the back to the.
Speaker 2: Day alex Ron.
Speaker 3: Why did we I know, I came in with the melody and the lyrics and everything. Did we only do one fun fact? We don't say in the song it's the fun facts of the day. We just say it's the fun fact of the day. We always gave three, didn't we on this bit?
Speaker 1: Or was it, once upon a time just one?
Speaker 2: We always gave three?
Speaker 1: Wondering why we didn't you use the plural on the song?
Speaker 4: You call back to only one the next day?
Speaker 1: In fact of the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the fun fact flashback, flash back that is singular.
Speaker 1: But flashback. I mean, if you only want one, it's fine. I brought in three.
Speaker 4: I'd appreciate all three.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'd like to.
Speaker 6: Think that we're just going above and beyond two extra times each day.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, I want to talk about my friends in nickelback. You know they've sold over fifty million albums. Okay, they're one of the top selling recording artists of all time.
Speaker 2: Okay, we know you check every Canadian.
Speaker 3: Artist check well, okay some of them. Okay them and snow Nickelback got their name. Did you know the story Nickelback got their name. One of the members of the band was a cashier at Starbucks, and coffee back then cost a dollar forty five. People would give a dollar fifty because they it's the nineties. They carried change, they carried specific money, paper money, and change, so they would pay him a dollar fifty to pay for their coffee that cost a dollar forty five, and he would.
Speaker 1: Give them you guessed it, a nickel back.
Speaker 3: I mean, everything is so nineties right there, even the price dollar forty five?
Speaker 16: What does a cup of coffee cost at Starbucks?
Speaker 2: Stop?
Speaker 1: It better not be. I swear it better not. In the comics, I feel like I'm gonna get an email about this. In the comics, Batman carries a chunk of Kryptonite in his utility belt just in case Superman gets a little unruly and turns evil.
Speaker 2: That is fun. I don't that a.
Speaker 3: Lot on that belt it's got room for everything over there. I wonder if he's got a stapler final fun fact for you today. If you die in Amsterdam and if you don't have any family or next of kin, a poet will write a poem about you and they'll recite it at your funeral. Apparently no one's gonna hear that poem because no one's there.
Speaker 13: Oh that's neat.
Speaker 1: Those are your fun facts of the day. It's the fuck fat of the day. We make you look smart to the day. Did I make you guys day? I mean, did I really work with you guys on that or far? It was a one take? Right, Okay? I do think that was a one take.
Speaker 4: Dinah's day is like.
Speaker 1: Leaned into it. It really she really, she really became the the part. All right, what you giving away?
Speaker 4: I have a ticket to highly suspect and buy you.
Speaker 1: Music Center, all right. I think this was a one take too, Alright, Okay.
Speaker 3: One in every eight workers in America has worked here at.
Speaker 1: Some point in their lives. I was blown away by.
Speaker 3: That fun fact yesterday. So that's why I that's why I'm bringing it back today. Seven one three, two, one two, five, nine or five.
Speaker 1: It's now time for rock out with your stock out with captain cash. Do do do, Do do. Good morning, how Burg the rod, Good morning.
Speaker 3: Please don't say the name of the business, but one in every eight workers, at some point in their life has worked at this place.
Speaker 1: Are you one of them? I think, Chili, No, I was not one of them. You were not? Okay, fe Well, we know you keep your eye on the money and on the markets. How'd we do? Yesterday?
Speaker 7: It was a mixed on Wall Street. The Dow was up thirty three points, were at forty thousand and nine seventy four. Na's back down fifty two to seventeen thousand and eighty four. Pen mark ten year treasury trade been to three point seven seven percent. In oil stands at sixty nine dollars fifty three cents in barrel. Two of the most active is the big studs, Travelers and Boeing, the big duds and Verizon, Intel and Chevron. On the economic calendar. This morning, we'll get numbers on the Services index for August. Right now, futures hey barely on the upside.
Speaker 1: And hang on to this.
Speaker 7: There's going to be another positive opening right here on Wall Street. That's it. Mander. It's is hal In Manage Director Wood, Raymond James Port for the Right Ron show from Raymony, Jamesos, Saint Felipa and the Gusta and don't forget to always rock out with your stock out.
Speaker 10: Aaman's expressed are those of Aland and not necessarily those are Raymon, James and Associates. A Come Ever NYC, as, IBC, IART Radio or A sponsors information with Mason. Sources believed to be reliable, but it's not guaranteed. There's no insurance transmission. We'll continue.
Speaker 7: This is not a.
Speaker 10: Solicitation, offer or recommendation to buy or sell any security referred to her because programs are an educational and informational purposes on the are based on the movement.
Speaker 3: Okay ninety four five The Boss Your Boy Smells like teen Spirit.
Speaker 1: I just looked it up September twenty fourth, nineteen ninety one. That's I knew that album came out in September of ninety one. I didn't know the date.
Speaker 3: I know it's so it's got an anniversary coming up, so that'll be what thirty one thirty two year Jesus Christ, I don't even want to know.
Speaker 4: Ha, forget it.
Speaker 3: It's thirty years since that album came out. Wow, same day, Wow, Blood Sugar Sex Magic.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Chili Peppers.
Speaker 1: Chili Peppers came out.
Speaker 3: And Soundgarden wanted to release Bad motor Finger on that day, and something pushed that album back a little bit. But all within like a month's time, you had the Guns N' Roses, Use Your Illusion albums, and.
Speaker 1: The Black Album from Metallica. In a month's time, we got all that music. So we didn't know. We just thought it were and you know what this is. What when you're young and dumb, you think it's gonna last forever. You think it's like, Okay, this is gonna go on forever. She's gonna be like this kind of awesome music. She's gonna come out all the time. No, it doesn't. It goes in cycles, you know, at a time. Yeah, yeah, it goes in cycles, for sure. There's a little Throwback Thursday talk for you.
Speaker 3: I hope you've had a chance to get in and vote for your Throwback Thursday songs. I haven't even looked because it's so early right now, but it's it is a rock and lineup Queens of the Stone Age no one knows. I'm assuming Alex is voting for that one Velvet Revolver Slither that was the very first release. Not true, that was the second release because they released a song that was on the Hulk soundtrack and then we got Slither was the first song off their album, and then Kid Rock Bob with the Bath. So that's what you can vote on. You do that on links and guests today ninety percent chance of thunderstorms hies up around fifty five. I was just thinking, you know, the golf tournament sold out in record time this year, but you know from listening for years now, thank you that we need sponsorships. That's where we kind of make our money for the boobs Rock the rod Ryan Schulkeers Foundation.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're raising funds right now.
Speaker 3: Store is going to open soon, but we're raising money right now MD Anderson to cure breast cancer. Okay, so it's the boobs Rock Golf Tournament already in admiral transfer and rigging.
Speaker 1: They are our title sponsor. Thank you to do.
Speaker 3: Consisi Carback is the official beer I talked about. We cut that deal with Liquid Death. How cool is that they are the official water?
Speaker 1: So thank you to Big Mic for stopping by last week and bringing us some product, and it passed the ant SU test.
Speaker 4: Okay, my sister's tough on water man is a water critiquer.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think what my sister's not tough on. These gales are tough up north Man. But we got all kinds of different sponsorships, and you know what I was thinking about, And here's how it works. And here's the quick thing about being a sponsor. I met Chris about three years ago. I'm going to guess three years ago from Jarvis Smart Home. Oh la party, right, he's got he's got a booth, he's got a little tent set up out at the golf tournament. I see Jarvis Smart Home. Hi, I'm roight, hiy, I'm Chris.
Speaker 17: What do you do?
Speaker 1: He's like, well, you know, I cameras at homes and home audio and video, and you know we could do all kinds of stuff. We can automate your whole house if you want. I'm gonna give me a card. Thousands of dollars later, Boy, did I mean? I paid for his sponsorship thirty times over?
Speaker 3: Okay, whatever he's spent for a sponsorship, I paid for that thing at least fifteen times.
Speaker 4: And then you recommended him to me, and then they did my home and.
Speaker 1: Now he's working across the street from me.
Speaker 4: You know what my story is.
Speaker 5: I'm at Joasis and when I went over to Houston Life, that was the first She was the first feature I did when I said, hey, do you don't need cool you know people to feature?
Speaker 4: I do chick that trains dogs to like jump in pools and like doc dive.
Speaker 1: She bought a sponsorship. You don't.
Speaker 4: You don't get met her out there.
Speaker 1: You don't know who you're going to meet. Guys, if you have a local business out there, yeah, if you have some, become a sponsor of the Rod Ryan Show charity golf tournament. Okay, this is the Boobs Rock Tournament.
Speaker 3: It's Tuesday, October or October or if you look at our instagram October beer. Now there's a whole thing on our instagram right now at rod Ryan Show. But October fifteenth at Wildcat Golf Course.
Speaker 4: Also took my first shot of gravy out at a golf course.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, passed the gravy hole that had never happened as we started.
Speaker 1: And then we're doing shots of sweet peet. I haven't heard yet.
Speaker 2: There was no place to sign up to put the name for it.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Brad, Brad got in already all right. So as far as golfers were sold out, what sponsorships and all that fun stuff.
Speaker 3: We need you out there, man, add to the palooza, add to the party on the golf course. Man, if you've got a business and you want to get involved, you want to donate some items for our auction, any of that stuff. Man, we need you, Okay, we need you so thank you. On the flip got a rec check for you. We'll find out what's trending and hook you up. It's a Whitney Cummings ticket.
Speaker 2: He is Rocks and the rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 3: Ninety four or five the bus. Good morning, rod Ryan's Show. Thank you so much for having us on. Thunderstorm's expected today got a good chance this afternoon up to a ninety percent chance high of eighty five. I was just thinking of something which is always scary. Oh, by the way, I had two people ask me about sponsorships just because I I did a whole thing on the air.
Speaker 1: Hey, we need sponsors for the boobs Rock golf tournament. It's like, Hey, I'm gonna run that by my boss Rod. Give me a little more information on that. Yeah, truly it does have a link up. But yeah, please email me directly. This is what I was thinking.
Speaker 11: Help me.
Speaker 2: I am O.
Speaker 3: Lincoln Park really lost everybody on that countdown clock and then and then when the clock hit, it went the other way for another one hundred hours.
Speaker 1: Today's the day and we're not talking about it at all. Did you forget because I did.
Speaker 5: I totally forgot it today my frustrations, I said, all right.
Speaker 4: I'll just deal with it once I know, once everyone knows. I'm sure I'll figure it out. I'm sure it'll trickle down to me.
Speaker 3: If there's an announcement today and it's greatness and something happens and they announced a new singer, right, I'm gonna be super happy about it.
Speaker 1: Of course, but they bumbled this thing.
Speaker 4: You can only keep people on the hook so many times. You have to give them a crumb.
Speaker 14: I'm not saying they couldn't have like dragged it out a little more, but you had to. A big nothing burger is nothing, and a crumb is more than that. You can't lead people you can only lead people.
Speaker 4: On so much, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I was in I was on board every day with that countdown clock.
Speaker 3: We were talking about it on the show, and it's like, oh my god, something biggest coming, something biggest coming. And then we thought, you know, we were led to believe that maybe it was going to be someone else and that didn't work out. But they kind of they said, oh, just jka, here's another countdown clock. We haven't and I don't know if I'm not saying that everybody feels the way that we do. But there's something huge happening today. And I didn't come in this morning. I didn't have it written down.
Speaker 4: I don't have it start it till you just said it right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And you go to today's the day something big is happening with Lincoln Park. Is it trending?
Speaker 2: No, No, it's not.
Speaker 1: The double contound clock was not the way to go with this. We'll all forget about it.
Speaker 3: If the decision is made to put a great singer in there and to continue as a band and go out and tour and put out an album, we'll forget about this, okay. But boy, they just didn't handle it. Right, So that is what's not trending. Give me two things that are okay.
Speaker 5: Green Day had to evacuate the stage briefly at a distort show last night.
Speaker 4: So yeah, So about.
Speaker 5: Fifteen minutes into them started playing, they noticed something flying overhead and they didn't know what it was.
Speaker 4: There was no clearance.
Speaker 5: Police say it was due to someone flying a drone into the baseball stadium. So they caught the suspect outside, they detained it, and then the.
Speaker 4: Show was able to go on.
Speaker 5: So Billy Joe Armfront comes back on and he's like, hey, you guys, doing everybody okay when they came back on stage. Also, if you're looking to be inspired, the Paralympics twenty twenty four is going on right now. Lust it was the powerlifting, it was awesome. I've been hearing great reviews from all the events. It's that's it's always a top trend When I go to Google trending, it'll be like Paralympics powerlifting, Paralympics archery.
Speaker 1: Archery was insane. I watched some of that.
Speaker 4: It's just incredible. So again that's going on right now.
Speaker 5: Looking to be inspired or just moved or impressed, Yeah, take a look at some of these Paralympic highlights.
Speaker 4: But that's what's trending. On ninety four five The Buzz.
Speaker 1: What do you have to give away?
Speaker 5: I have a pair of tickets to see comedian Whitney Cummings live this Saturday.
Speaker 4: It's have a one three music hall. I might go to this show. I went to her last show here.
Speaker 2: It was very good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's brilliant seven one three, two, two, five, nine four five. If you want to see her.
Speaker 2: Football is.
Speaker 18: No.
Speaker 1: We will see Ravens since she's one over.
Speaker 6: Shots to Taylor Swift.
Speaker 12: The Ron Ryan Show on ninety four to five The Buzz.
Speaker 3: Ninety four or five The Buzz. That's Lincoln Park somewhere i'd belong. Today's the day I want to talk more about that. I want to get re excited about it.
Speaker 4: Okay, I do.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to crap on it, but something big is happening today. I'll tell you what we know. I'll tell you what's out there. There's a couple of news stories that are about it. Still we don't know exactly what the announcement is. I don't think we know where the announcement is.
Speaker 3: But there are people that have been invited to it, and I don't know if they have a location yet, So I'll talk about that ninety percent chance of thunderstorms today. I'm about eighty five. You saw Whitney Cummings the last time she was here in town.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 5: Me and my friend Wesley went out to go to the show and we just laughed our asses off.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: It was so fun and then the venue's great. Then we went up to the rooftop, had a couple more drinks, like it was a great night.
Speaker 3: I wonder if she'll talk about maybe possibly, you know, doing the Joe Rogan and moved to Texas because I saw a video of her and she was just like, I'm fed up with La. La is one of those cities that people they talk about, I've had enough.
Speaker 4: She was literally just on the kill Tony podcast, which is in Austin, which.
Speaker 5: Is at the here in Texas and kill Tony, the guy who slayed at the Tom Rady Rost. Yeah, he was like, we're gonna get you here, he was telling her during the show. He's like, you're gonna move here. He's like, we've had all these comedians, like there's this comedy movement that's Austin is like the place.
Speaker 1: To be, right, Yeah, so I wonder if she'll talk about that.
Speaker 3: Good Morning, Rod Ryan's show. Who's on the phone, Good morning, Hello?
Speaker 1: What's your name? My name is Jim Him Jim your caller number?
Speaker 4: Ten.
Speaker 3: I got tickets, Yeah, I got tickets for you to go see Whitney Commings Saturday night seven one three Music Hall.
Speaker 1: Okay, Bro, wait, thank dude, all right? Man Zero? Is you don't care?
Speaker 6: Ten?
Speaker 1: You're a super fan? Where are you at with Lincoln Park?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 1: Wrong answers here, Jim Zero, Bro not.
Speaker 3: Into Lincoln Park at all. You don't care about this announcement today. You don't care what it is. You're not into it.
Speaker 1: Nah, I'm good, Okay, I appreciate you're one. Thank you have a good time at the Whitney coming show. All right, thanks, Bro, appreciate it. And then you're excuse from listening for the next three minutes because I'm got to talk about a band that you don't care about.
Speaker 3: I told Tessa, I said, I was a little disappointed. Okay, who cares, Rod, You're disappointed. That's not what Lincoln Park is doing this for. Okay, I'm just telling you my feelings when they had that countdown clock. Man, I love Lincoln Park. I want them to continue with a new lead singer. We've talked about it and a lot on this show. I don't think that music needs to go away. I wanted to continue and I want a new generation of people to hear it, and I want the right singer in there. Those are my hopes and dreams. And when they had that countdown clock, I got super excited. We got caught up in the Derek Whibley thing. And we've seen the videos. We've talked about it, We've seen the videos. This goes all the way back to the what that wing nut from the band Orgy in some just podcasts said oh yeah, I heard there. You know they're talking about, you know, getting a chick in there to sing. And then the video released. There was some sort of a video in a studio and a girl was singing, and then like Shnoda was present during it.
Speaker 1: So it just led us to believe, Okay, they're doing something.
Speaker 3: So the countdown clock comes out, it hit zero and then it goes then it starts counting up, and that's.
Speaker 1: Where we all on this show.
Speaker 3: At least we stopped really talking about it. We're like, oh, okay, you fooled us. Okay, let me know when you've decided when you're gonna do what you're gonna do. Right, And I asked you if it's trending, today's the day.
Speaker 1: Today is the day that Lincoln Park has at least agreed to say something's happening today. It's not trending, yeah, but it was trending the whole time that the countdown clock was counting down. It was trending every day.
Speaker 2: You know why, because football season is today. It was a dumb decision.
Speaker 4: So let's go back.
Speaker 2: Let's go ahead to that with football idiots. Come on, what are you doing? All right?
Speaker 1: I got a couple of different things. New Music Express.
Speaker 3: Lincoln Park is set to make an announcement in front of a live audience later today.
Speaker 5: Are they making fans sign a waiver? I heard they're making fans sign a waiver if they're at that live event.
Speaker 3: They have insisted that those present sign of waiver beforehand. So this fan event is happening and it's today. What is all involved with this waiver? For the most part, the waiver to attend the Lincoln Park event today is standard legal language protecting the group against legal action. But there's a few bits of info to be gleaned about as to what to expect from today's event. The fact that Lincoln Park have been able to build mystery surrounding this announcement and there have not been leaks has been one of the more remarkable things about this campaign.
Speaker 1: I'll say that.
Speaker 3: I'll say that unless it's just you just didn't have us talking about it, so we were no longer speculating, but they have. There isn't a solid leak out there. There isn't a solid It's just it's this. We're back to square one. We're kind of guessing what's going to happen. I think it's going to be that chick. That's my guess. My god, I don't have any inside information. I think it's going to be a Chick singer. Within the wave of itself, it appears as though the band is continuing to keep up some of the mystery, as the third acknowledgment states that there is an agreement to be transported to and from the venue. If you're invited to this thing, you're going to a meetup spot, I think, and then they're going to bring you to the venue.
Speaker 1: Now, that's pretty secretive, and that's pretty great.
Speaker 3: You're not getting me, and that would be cool if you and I think you're got to be like you got to be super duper fan club person that you were invited to this thing, but you're not getting the address, you're getting the meetup spot and then you're going to be transported to where this announcement's going to happen. Now, I'll say this, if I knew that iHeart was going to be doing something and we were going to be the ones that they got in bed with for this announcement, I would tell you I don't have that knowledge.
Speaker 1: I don't know that they've given it to us. I don't know. I think they're doing it alone. But shouldn't we have I mean, I guess we're going to go to what Lincoln Park dot com later and maybe it'll be on there. And they want to own the whole thing themselves. They don't want to it. No, they don't want to give it to another media company.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow and I'm refined out.
Speaker 1: We'll have it, you know we will.
Speaker 5: But if you're being made sign a form before you go to this thing, everyone that goes how they can be able to tell us.
Speaker 2: Somebody will.
Speaker 6: I don't know, dude, dude, the Internet does not care about like that. We just had people get in trouble for fraud because the Internet told them they could do this. Like people are gonna think they're gonna go viral. Nobody cares about like repercussions. I'm gonna go viral, dude, person break this news all right.
Speaker 3: Let's it should also be pointed out that the second acknowledgement grants the rights to have attendees be included in footage that is either filmed or otherwise recorded that would suggest a filmed event, which is what many fans were already speculating with the YouTube video set to lift its embargo for views at three pm Pacific time six pm Thursday Eastern time. Elsewhere in the document offers legal language preventing attendees or affiliated into these from obtaining any form or injunctive or equitable relief that would interfere, hinder, stop, or impede the production district.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you can't.
Speaker 2: I don't know anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what.
Speaker 3: Okay, they're going to record it, and they don't want your ruin in the recording. They don't want you standing up and making a protest. They don't want you making noise. They want they don't want you to ruin the recording. Okay, so don't spoil it for others. So have a good time and take part in this historic moment. So somebody put the waiver.
Speaker 1: This is where I mean.
Speaker 3: Okay, you've been invited, you're one of the select few. You've taken that waiver, and you've put it on Reddit. Now, No, I don't know who they can tell if that meg.
Speaker 4: No plus ones? I know no tickets are not transferred.
Speaker 1: Right, But is that waiver numbered? Did they block that out?
Speaker 6: Because well they can somebody Lincoln Park's team can find the IP that posted.
Speaker 1: It, right, No, are they going to look that hard into it?
Speaker 2: You know, I've never.
Speaker 6: Hoped more than it's a box set. I told you why that was the announcement. That would be hilarious.
Speaker 1: Why do you want me to stroke out on the show?
Speaker 2: It would be hilarious, dude, to make such a big deal about nothing.
Speaker 5: This is crazy crazy. They're like be part of something, Like they're saying, like be part of something.
Speaker 4: It's not gonna be It's only like mega.
Speaker 5: Fans invite only LA like that doesn't make me feel part of something that makes me feel totally excluded, Like I'm totally excluded.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 3: The number one speculation is the announcement preparing to share news of a new lead singer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, thanks, thanks. I need I need a website to tell me that, Okay, I mean this whole thing was to get us re excited about it. I am excited. I'm all right you are.
Speaker 6: Don't say you're gonna give me a thing. They're not give mething and then expect me to carry's football time. Now you lost your time.
Speaker 4: You lost me. I love music, but I love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they should go before the game, starf I don't know why they're doing that. Even if they do, I don't care. I'll be betting.
Speaker 2: I mean, looking at lines, I'll be setting fantasy. I got stuffed at it today. That's football time, guys. You said three o'clock is when it's supposed to be.
Speaker 1: I don't think I have that.
Speaker 2: I thought it was three o'clock, six o'clock, LA time.
Speaker 1: That was some kind of a thing that's going to be lifted on YouTube. So it seems like maybe like.
Speaker 2: A live performance, that's what It makes me think I'm.
Speaker 3: Led to I'm led to believe that YouTube is going to be where they go and they go live and they start streaming them.
Speaker 4: All right, I might then I don't feel as excluded if I can stream it. I won't stream it, but I'll text you if something's happening here. I'll text you. I'll text you if something's happening, you better answer.
Speaker 3: Okay, it says live and nine hours September fifth, at five pm.
Speaker 1: That is a YouTube link. And you got to back up the time on that five four three.
Speaker 5: It's going to be five, So that's three pm in LA, which checks out with what people are releasing for that special party.
Speaker 1: So it's if it's five l A, it's seven o'clock our time.
Speaker 4: No, it's three our time, isn't it? Oh No, LA's later. I don't know all that money.
Speaker 16: I have, I've yourten it, forget it. I don't know football. Alex is super out now. Oh no, okay, you did this to yourself. Guys, you did this to yourself. Okay, well it's my job to tell people. I guess don't care about football.
Speaker 5: He's saying three pm pt at Lincolnpark dot com that's.
Speaker 1: Five o'clock our time.
Speaker 2: There you go, Okay, Yeah, it's like write and preme.
Speaker 1: Dude, all right, that's that's everything that we know about Lincoln Park. And uh, I don't know. I mean, I do think it's it's something that we should be excited about. I don't know. I'm gonna talk myself into being excited.
Speaker 13: Easton's Rocking Alternatives, The Rod Last the Morning Show six to ten AM ninety four or five.
Speaker 3: Ninety four or five BOS, Good Morning, Rod Ryan's Show, Let's Rise against.
Speaker 1: God. Just got done telling me in an email.
Speaker 3: He said, Row, this is one of the best rock in throwback Thursdays we've had in a long time.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I agree. Are we even talking about it? We got to play song clips for you.
Speaker 3: We're gonna play read my Lips next hour. Keep sending me your word suggestions. I'm ready to go, but I'm always looking to plug in or put in some great words for the game. Chile's taking on Alex today shouldn't matter on the words. But yeah, we'll do song clips Alex early in the eight o'clock hour.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about these three great rock songs that are battling it out for Supremacy winning song played today at nine point thirty ninety percent chance of thunderstorms coming this afternoon.
Speaker 3: His them around eighty five, So it's gonna keep it a little cooler out there. Tessa with Houston's headlines.
Speaker 5: The teenagers in custody for the murders of two students and two teachers at at Georgia High School. The fourteen year old boy will be tried as an adult for yesterday's shooting. The FBI confirmed reports that investigators were called at the home of a suspected shooter last year after he posted an online threat with an image of guns. Repair work is underway at NRG Stadium on one of two roof panels damaged by Hurricane Beryl. Cruz got busy with the goal of finishing repairs on the panel in time for the texans first home game of the season. The Texans will be welcoming the Chicago Bears to Energy Stadium on September fifteenth. The target date for completing repairs on the second panel is September twenty ninth, when.
Speaker 4: The Jacksonville Jaguars come to town.
Speaker 5: There's no story making my dad happier than to know that they are fixing the roof to NRG. Everyone has probably seen the TV shows with extreme hoarders, but according to a new survey, a lot of Americans dabble in hoarding to some degree. Half of us say at least one room in our home is unsalvageable due to all the clutter. Thirty four percent of people say their home feels cramped, and fifty five percent of people wish they didn't have to get rid of stuff to have enough space. The average person wishes they had three more rooms in their home.
Speaker 3: I'm jealous of It's weird because my sister and me are completely different. My sister is minimal there's no there's no male sitting out.
Speaker 1: On the counter, like where do you? I don't where it is? Where is your where are your bills? It's like me and my brother, my brother out, it's not out to see. There's no clutter at my sister's house.
Speaker 3: And there is something really nice about walking into somebody's home and they just it's sooner, something on the counter, super minimalistic.
Speaker 1: It's it's amazing. I just I'm not I'm not wired that way.
Speaker 5: You have a garage full of things to tinker with, that's how my brother is that it's full of stuff.
Speaker 4: But you have everything. You have a neighbor who has everything.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm the guy that you need a wheelbarrow. Yeah that one kayak rod got it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got two.
Speaker 1: You and Emma can go. I mean I haven't yet.
Speaker 4: No people like Sue need people like you. But it's next store everything.
Speaker 3: But I got to get the kayak off of the island of my kitchen, you know what I mean, Like I don't.
Speaker 1: I wish I had.
Speaker 2: I don't know, a hose so bad, just so I can hoard more stuff in a.
Speaker 4: Garage like that is Yeah, the dream, that's the dream.
Speaker 2: I put so much, just stuff I'm not going to ever use here.
Speaker 1: Dinah was the most minimalistic person ever.
Speaker 3: I remember she came into me, remember the story, and I told a story about the Rolling Stone Duffel Bag. She bought tickets to the Rolling Stones and had a Rolling Stones Duffel bag in the package that she bought. She came in she goes, do you want this now? I have twenty duffel bags at my house, all the free ones that the Astros used to give out.
Speaker 1: I mean I have twenty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you never know, you need a bag.
Speaker 1: If I go home with another Duffel bag, I mean I would have been divorced five years ago. I go, don't you need it? She goes, no, I have one. Yeah, what do you mean? She goes one, I already have a duffel bag. I said, well, then have a backup one. I don't want it.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't want two. I'm not wired that way. She didn't want an extra Duffel bag.
Speaker 4: Whatever I get new of and I throw the old thing out.
Speaker 1: She put it in the kitchen and it lasted two seconds.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's clothes, kitchen equipment, hobby items, shoes, groceries, furniture, seasonal, the core books.
Speaker 4: People have a really hard time getting rid of things like that.
Speaker 1: She probably had one coffee cup. I have that she rinsed out every day.
Speaker 6: I have that home sliced pizza shirt and she just gave that to me because I was like, I love that a dope s you gonna have it, and she brought it in one day.
Speaker 2: I was like, you just had this. I'm not gonna wear anymore. Okay, but her house wearing all the time.
Speaker 1: Her house was super minimalistic, very clean, I mean with minimal. It helps with the clean comes clean.
Speaker 2: You have nothing.
Speaker 1: My house is chaos.
Speaker 5: Thing you hoard is products, products like lotions, oils.
Speaker 4: That's what gets me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, well you're telling me, I see the link up. A lot of us are hoarders.
Speaker 17: Yes.
Speaker 5: The first trailer has been released for a Minecraft movie. The film is going to be an adaptation of one of the best selling video games in history.
Speaker 4: Cast includes Jack Black.
Speaker 5: Jason Momoa, Emma Myers, Danielle Brooks, and Jennifer Coolidge. The film is being helm by Jared Hess, who directed Napoleon Dynamite and Nato Leebray.
Speaker 4: A Minecraft movie.
Speaker 5: It's theaters on April fourth, which is a ways from now, but the trailers released today and it's been kind.
Speaker 4: Of trending all morning.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's talk about Brian May because he recently suffered a minor stroke. Queen guitarist Brian May Sheridan on Instagram. He says, look, I'm doing okay, I can play. But he said he was describing when it happened. He's like, all of a sudden, out of the blue, I didn't have control over my left arm.
Speaker 4: So he was really scared.
Speaker 5: But he reassured fans that he has since recovered and is able to once again play the Gee Tar. He added that the health episode was a little scary, but he had the most fantastic care and attention. So he says he doesn't want sympathy from fans. He says, please don't give me a sympathy. It'll clutter up my inbox and I hate that those are something.
Speaker 3: And then his lead singer, maybe the greatest rock singer of all time, Freddie Mercury, it's his birthday today.
Speaker 6: You're right it bus some football, yes, alex y ad dude, Happy football season, everybody. The NFL is officially back Patrick Mahomes and the Super Bowl champion Chiefs are gonna be hosting Lamar Jackson then the Ravens to kick off the season tonight.
Speaker 2: Chiefs come into this game as three point favorites.
Speaker 6: They're trying to become the first team in NFL history to win three consecutive Super Bowls. Kickoff is at seven to twenty. You can watch it on NBC and Peacock unless you're too busy.
Speaker 2: Doing whatever Lincoln Park's got you doing. But I will be watching football instead.
Speaker 6: In baseball, the Astros lost to the Reds last night, twelve to five spins. Raghetty gave up nine runs in the first inning and they were never able to recover from that one. They're gonna wrap up their series with the Reds this afternoon. Hunter Brown will be on the mount for the Stros, going up against Cincinnati's Red Louder. First pitches at twelve ten. You can listen to that one on our sister station, Sports Talk seven ninety.
Speaker 13: That is what's going on in sports rock and alternative fair use to the Rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten AM The Buzz or five The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna have to wait till Radio Wizard goes out of the country if you want the Whale Girls during that's okay.
Speaker 1: Wow, least here in town.
Speaker 4: This is like unfortunate.
Speaker 1: It doesn't like fun. Okay, good morning everybody. Hope you're off to a great start to your throwback Thursday. Alex has got some song clips lined up. Let's talk about some of these songs that you can vote on. What else is happening, Well, this.
Speaker 3: Is the hour we're going to play read my lips and speaking of Alex, his twin brother is going to be in with us and they're going to take each other on.
Speaker 1: So it is twin v twin. This morning, the boys are at it again and they're going to try to win you. Sold out tickets to tomorrow night's Imagine Dragon Show, did you hear me? It's sold out? So that's coming up this hour.
Speaker 3: And then I guess what I'm getting asked about the most is where are the tickets for the Rod Ryan Show twentieth anniversary party.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll have those for you on know the show. It'll be the last thing we do before we get out of here. But you're not off the hook yet. Send me some words.
Speaker 3: Email me directly Rod at the Buzz dot com if you think you got something great that could be used for the read my Lips game. Queens of the Stone Age. The song is called No One Knows and it's in the last Place. Alex Josh Hommy going through some things right now health issues, and Queens of the Stone Age is one of those bands that if Dave Grohl like has a month off, he's allowed to just go and be in the band. The poor drummer and they've had multiple drummers, but the more drummers like you know what, if Dave says that he wants the jam, you know we'll still pay you, but you're taking a backseat.
Speaker 1: Dave grohll happened to be on this album. He's in the video as well. And if you've never seen this video, CHILEI puts up the videos when you vote, and this is a really really good one. But there, there it is. Man, it's good to see Dave on the drums. Queens of the Stone Age. No one knows. Eighteen percent of your vote right now.
Speaker 2: This is on NHL O five. I remember playing that game with this song.
Speaker 1: Is it that old?
Speaker 2: It was the year I moved to Texas, like in four, so yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Dave Grohl with short hair in a goatee, so yeah five. Sure. I still don't know what it means. I still don't know what it means, but I remember it's.
Speaker 4: A question that doesn't have any answer.
Speaker 3: When the song came out, I was the program director of a radio station in Albany, New York, and I sent it out to the voice.
Speaker 1: Guy you know ninety four or five, the Buzz you know that guy, and we would do a promo for the new music that was added that week. And the guy comes on, He's like, and knew this week kid Rock Bahwitti daba the voice it's a brand new song and the voice guy doesn't know what it is. So I'm running it on the air because I don't know what it is, and it's like, Bahwiti daba.
Speaker 2: It's like remember the CD of this. I just had his middle finger. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Remember that little rapper he used to bring out that little Oh.
Speaker 1: I forgot his name, Mike.
Speaker 4: I think it was a little Mike.
Speaker 1: I don't remember.
Speaker 4: I don't know what was that little.
Speaker 1: Was Larry Mo, I don't remember, Curly Yeah Rock, Joe c Jose, thank you?
Speaker 3: He played he had I saw a kid when kid rock became kid rock was Woodstock ninety nine. Huh, and Joe Ce was out there and that's when everybody was throwing the plastic bottles on stage.
Speaker 1: It might have been during this song. Actually be that long for code on that's how he came out. Yeah, yeah, and uh, it was amazing. I mean seeing kid rock in that setting was just unbelievable. Kid Rock Bob with the Bob thirty eight percent of your vote? What's in first place?
Speaker 19: Oh?
Speaker 1: She is sticking a gun.
Speaker 2: Alex just they changed it.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, they changed it and it won't work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got you. I take out kid rock.
Speaker 1: And now I'll go here.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 1: They had a guy here in town working on this board, so just let you guys know where I was supposed to play this song. They replaced that component on my mixing board here and it just still wouldn't play.
Speaker 2: Skiddy is great, Yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: So Velvet Revolver was a side project for Scott Wiland and at the time it was the main project for Slash and Duff because.
Speaker 1: Guns N' Roses. They weren't with Guns n' Roses at the time, and Slash wasn't doing a whole lot of solo stuff.
Speaker 3: He was doing a little bit, but yeah, this was their main band. They could have had any singer in the world, and they chose Scott Wiland.
Speaker 6: At a music video where he's in the really weird leather pants and he looks like a snake.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it was a perfect song, yeah, because he did slither around just doing this. He's dancing the whole time, Yeah, like a contortionist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was because this is his heroin Super Skinny days and he was very sad. I read Duff's book and Duff talks a lot about while he's in Velvet Revolver with Scott Wiland, and he tried to help him. He said, come down to the dojo with me. Duff's all clean and sober. You see duffs all jacked.
Speaker 1: His arms are huge. I don't know, he's black belt guy. He tried to get Wiland in. He's like, man, come hang out with me, just come work out. Just hang out with me. This is so much better than Heroin, And it turned out it wasn't. Unfortunately, this album Rock Took Amazing.
Speaker 2: She builds quick Machines, Fall the Pieces.
Speaker 3: Fall the Pieces was the ballad one too. So this was the first single off of their album. And there is one live DVD, like back when bands put out DVD's, and it was the show from Houston that they put out. So if you if you look up some sort of live performance from this band, that was at whatever they call it now, but it was the place next to the hard Rock Cafe.
Speaker 1: So what's that called now buy you Music Center? Yes, yeah, that's I was at the show. It was awesome, it was razing. This is your leading song for Throwback Thursday Today, cast your vote. Okay, see Chili getting a little antsy in there. Chili's got the antsy and his Pantsy's got to read my lips and you know what that means.
Speaker 17: A lot.
Speaker 1: You're China, The Boys Alight, Pod Guy Alex takes on Chile. We'll get you guys calling in.
Speaker 3: We have the game and we've got imagine dragons, sold out tickets on the chopping block.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't go anywhere. Rock and Alternative, The rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten AM ninety four or five, The Buzz Good Morning rod Ryan Show. Oh, I got my words ready to go. These are my words. I got everything ready to go here they are well. I mean I've got about probably fifteen or so.
Speaker 3: I gotta narrow it down to seven right, three apiece and then an overtime word just in case.
Speaker 1: But you guys did great today. Thank you. Getting set up for the read my lips portion of your show. Fan favorite. I've been told what's trending.
Speaker 5: Donald's is switching up their mcflurry packaging next week. They're gonna swap out you know, they have like that dome shaped plastic lid.
Speaker 1: Uh Yeah, I think I know that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so they're gonna switch that for cardboard cups. They have a goal to transition to renewable or recycled materials by the end of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: So your mcfluury might look a little different when the machine is working.
Speaker 5: Of course, Katie Perry was on call her daddy the podcast and she was good.
Speaker 3: Luck explaining this. This is headlining you looking at girls blog page today? Please tell me what she said A couple of things.
Speaker 5: So she said she doesn't date narcissist anymore. So she threw a little shade at her ex Russell brand.
Speaker 1: She's married and then rank and then.
Speaker 4: Dating anybody she says.
Speaker 1: She says, oh, okay, yeah, this is the one. Go ahead.
Speaker 5: Please if you that a clean house really turns her on, Like if she goes downstairs and she sees that the dishes are done, she's like, you know what, that puts me in the mood to do something spicy. That's the And she elaborates more because it was on a podcast, because you could save more things like sexually on a podcast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you can go find out on the look at a Girl's blog page, which.
Speaker 5: Was actually my next thing, the Look at a Girl's blog page, which Katie is on, and the pic Stareram Thursday.
Speaker 4: Those are our top performing blog pages on link.
Speaker 1: Singus just giving up mouth hugs for doing the dishes. Some could say it like that, I'd have the cleanest house in the world. Orlando Bloom must be in that kitchen day and night scrubbing my lips. B BA. Okay, guys, thank you for all the great words. Hi, please tell me when you're gonna do that. Please?
Speaker 4: Alice Bad?
Speaker 1: Who is my Bad?
Speaker 3: He's behind me, snorting smoke coming off his nose. Jillie is going to be playing today. He's got three victories on the year. It's gonna be taking on his twin brother. The prize is huge, like my man Chili. The prize is huge.
Speaker 13: Okay.
Speaker 3: It is sold out. Tickets to the Imagine Dragon Show tomorrow night. Does Chili win you those tickets? Does Alex win you those tickets? You choose now seven one, three, two, two, five, nine four five and we'll play next, right, Ryan.
Speaker 13: Show celebrating twenty years ninety four or five, The.
Speaker 1: Buzz ninety four or five, The Buzz Good Morning, Rod Ryan's Show. That's even essence, call me when you're sober. Rod Ryan's show on a throwback Thursday. Let me just look. I see Chili kind of getting ready, getting his mind right to play the game. But the way that's China Mump boys are about to get after it. All right, we got three rockers for you, Queens of the stone Age. No one knows. Velvet Revolver, Slyther, Kid Rock, mahwit t Daba, Kid Rock bow T Daba, Chili and the Chili Dogs must have got in there and done some voting because my boy still likes him.
Speaker 2: Some kid Rock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's your boy. The selections are pretty good. It's a rock and week.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like them all. But but kick Rock doesn't get played that much, so I want to hear it. He just went from worse to first. So you got Queens of the Stone Age in last place. Velvet Revolver with thirty three percent of the fifty one percent of you Kid Rock fans.
Speaker 4: Sproutley because y'all don't know Joe Cie's name.
Speaker 1: That's one. Oh, I couldn't remember it. I'm the j oh see dude, Okay, I'm all things Kid Rock. I should have asked you Oh god, alright, let's see who we got here. Trey, Good morning, Good morning Rock, Hi Trey, how are you doing good? Who's playing for you today?
Speaker 19: Uh?
Speaker 1: I went with Alex? You did go with Alex? Alex? This is your guy?
Speaker 2: Hey Trey, how's he going, buddy?
Speaker 1: Trey? Alex? Yeah, let's do this.
Speaker 2: I'll do my best. I got a tough competition.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't see a name coming up for this one. Hi, good morning. Who's this.
Speaker 7: David?
Speaker 1: Hi David? How are you David? Who's on? Who's playing for you?
Speaker 6: Chili?
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course he is. Oh gee, it scares me. Tell me when you're gonna do that?
Speaker 2: Please, that's end this time.
Speaker 1: Don't just throwing that in there. It freaks me out. System likes me.
Speaker 4: Just automatically place.
Speaker 3: Okay, Chillie, it's for sold out Imagine Dragons tickets.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What if David his whole life, he's.
Speaker 3: Wanted to go to see the imagined Dragons and then it's and then it's sold out on him and you're the only chance he has.
Speaker 1: Well, you know people Inhale one ice, cold Water, and they ain't game. It's helped me help me, obi wan, You're my only option.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 1: Please, you gotta try really hard for the ideas.
Speaker 10: I will.
Speaker 1: You know, it's I know you will. It's who's going for a competition. Who's going first?
Speaker 2: Chili? What do you want to do?
Speaker 4: I'll go first.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: You guys are so.
Speaker 1: Test your timing. I am timer today, okay, twenty seconds, so from the one when I get done, saying when I get done, saying the word hit the timer twenty seconds. Chili is now putting on some headphones here.
Speaker 2: Seems so mad about timing.
Speaker 1: I am. He will hear the words I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Really timing furiously pressing start and stop.
Speaker 1: David, did you pick Chili or was he all that was left? Don't lie? He can't hear flock Hello, Hello, Hi David.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I tried to go with Alex. Just that it's a lot interesting.
Speaker 1: Okay, tried to go with Alex. I always do that. I'm so glad Chili didn't hear that.
Speaker 2: Thumbs up, thumbs up with the wah wah, Chris is the word Chris sent this in.
Speaker 1: Here we go, be ready to time, Here we go already up, thumbs up, loose caboose. Louis a Booze nailed it. How does he do that?
Speaker 4: Seconds?
Speaker 1: How does he do that? The Hey David, you gotta be happy with your choice today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, David, what a great choice I made.
Speaker 2: I'm showed up to play the Yeah, are buddy well done?
Speaker 3: All right, here we go, loose Cabooseboz, I mean no hesitation.
Speaker 1: Mundo the Great, Mundo, the Great, the Great, Mundo the Great. Here we go, thumbs up. He started laughing before me. He cracked.
Speaker 2: First is the way you did the underneath the mic?
Speaker 1: You did.
Speaker 4: Everything you do.
Speaker 1: There we go, get your mind right here.
Speaker 2: We got was on you that time.
Speaker 12: Dude, wife.
Speaker 20: Dude, loose wife dude, wife dooty wife, dude, wife dude wife.
Speaker 1: Wow, Bro, you called your wife dude yesterday?
Speaker 17: Why?
Speaker 2: Hey man, I said, up my wife, dude, dude, turn off the lights.
Speaker 4: You're gonna sleep with the TV on, Dude, it's not that cool.
Speaker 1: And I told my wife, dude, turn off the TV. Damn It happens all the time. Chili says, the funniest thing on the show.
Speaker 4: First guess was questionable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was freshed.
Speaker 2: I had loosen it, so you just was with that.
Speaker 3: I was going right over that all right, August sent this one into us. They do August.
Speaker 21: Out there we go, water crotch, what water crotch, water, water crotch, water crotch.
Speaker 19: Walks crashuer water.
Speaker 1: Crotch, water crotch, wonderwall, water crop.
Speaker 2: I just want to see what I guess.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we could have let that one go.
Speaker 1: I stressed today on the show.
Speaker 3: When you send in words, it doesn't have to be something that was said on the program anyone. It can make no sense water cross like this was water croutch in any fun fact or.
Speaker 1: It's okay, it doesn't have to be nor does it have to be a dude wife loose caboose? He got those?
Speaker 4: You got him quick?
Speaker 22: Oh right bad?
Speaker 1: The one was kind of dangerous. The last one water crotch. Yeah, it can be dangerous.
Speaker 2: Why for me to say it, I see, dude, if the word.
Speaker 3: Is fry pan, it's dangerous with you, okay, I mean, don't tell me everything's dangerous. Every time you start guessing is danger don't threaten me with I am sitting here on the dump buttony the whole time you play.
Speaker 1: I have my finger resting on it.
Speaker 4: That's after y'all have your little giggling, game, giggle.
Speaker 1: Alex is now putting on headphones. He needs to get two to tie.
Speaker 3: He needs three for the wind today he gets two. We go into overtime. Here we go, Ashley with an eye, he sent this in.
Speaker 1: That's that's his weakness or beer.
Speaker 4: He's gonna get herself.
Speaker 1: I hope everything's okay with Sergio. Here we go, comes up.
Speaker 19: Limp pickle, what limp pickle, limp beer, limp pickle, Limp, limp pickle, limp Peter, limp pickle, lim pick limp Peter pickle, litter, limp, limp picky he got it?
Speaker 12: He didn't get it, Peter.
Speaker 1: I like, no, Peter is not pickle pickle, limp pickle. That's why I said, I hope everything's okay with Sergio.
Speaker 4: Sorry Sergio, And I was gonna have to go donate to Brave.
Speaker 1: Again Witness Protection after this, all right? Kenny Kenny sent this one in os up, just playing Kimmy, Just Kenny, just Kenny, not cash man.
Speaker 18: Sticky Rice, Sticky, Silly, Sticky Rice, Skinny Rice, Sticky Rice, Sticky Sicky Rice Sticky got it.
Speaker 4: Good job, buddy, great job, Sticky Rice, Sticky Rice.
Speaker 1: It's not dirty. That's a thing chili.
Speaker 4: I think it switches for soush dirty.
Speaker 1: It's not dirty.
Speaker 4: I like dry, non sticky rice, like Spanish rice.
Speaker 1: Sometimes he needs this.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, then we go to overtime.
Speaker 1: Goat Hunter comes up. This is obviously a nod to Tessa this week. Great beaver Cleaver, beaver clever, over.
Speaker 3: Time, over time, Tessa on fresh Od Head to head is asking questions from the forties. Now she got some trivia book from the fifties.
Speaker 1: Beaver Cleaver.
Speaker 4: You haven't asked some of my other fifties questions?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because nobody remembers friend.
Speaker 4: I don't care ethel.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's my next question, Alex, get out of here, all.
Speaker 4: Right, listen, don't stop guessing.
Speaker 1: Okay, guess the word chili. I'm going to say the word. You start, you start timing, well, keep guessing until you get it right.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, but the river du.
Speaker 4: The alphabet there you go, don't stop.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go.
Speaker 4: You have your overtime word.
Speaker 2: Ready.
Speaker 1: I don't want to choose from today. It is good. Good. You better be ready to stop.
Speaker 4: Ready.
Speaker 1: I feel like they're going to get it quickly. So that's just a little heads up for you. David did not choose chili. Don't worry.
Speaker 4: He can't hear you, bro, Yeah, bro, but it was a confusion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I mean, just you better tell me.
Speaker 3: If he wins this game, you better take him to the manager dragons with you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. Thumbs up, thumbs up.
Speaker 18: Easy word, it's work, easy word, his word, ez word, easy words boom.
Speaker 2: Hicks.
Speaker 1: Oh do you want to know? I don't want to know.
Speaker 4: I do not keep it to myself.
Speaker 1: I want to know.
Speaker 4: I don't do it's going to write it down right here.
Speaker 1: I like to know as little as possible.
Speaker 4: I think you took too long to.
Speaker 1: Read my lips.
Speaker 3: I used to be the timekeeper. I used to say the word and keep time. That was miserable. That's a miserable time in my life.
Speaker 4: You like I used to beat up.
Speaker 1: I used to come up with the words. I used to say the words and time keep. What was I thinking?
Speaker 4: You're insane for that?
Speaker 1: What was I thinking?
Speaker 4: Isn't it good to ask for help and get some.
Speaker 1: Stuff thrown at me every week? But back in the day when the board used to go, yeah.
Speaker 2: I didn't look I'm looking at the headphones.
Speaker 1: Right. Alex P. Middleton enters the room. Good luck, buddy, thanks, Oh yes, I gave.
Speaker 2: I don't know if i'd ever beat your time.
Speaker 1: Oh you will, all right. I'll agree with Tessa. The love festus discussion.
Speaker 4: It's so gross, just like the China's fine. They've like had tea with the china and then we break it.
Speaker 3: Here we go, same word, start timing. As soon as I say the word please, will do Nicole sent this one in.
Speaker 1: I thought it was clever. Oh, thumbs up by cleavage.
Speaker 6: Then easy word, easy work, easy word word, easy word.
Speaker 2: He wants it? Yeah, he acts like he doesn't want it.
Speaker 1: He acts like he doesn't care.
Speaker 6: You got him?
Speaker 1: Does your make a what? Easy word?
Speaker 4: Distressful?
Speaker 5: Alex with the he got it in three point seven three seconds, chill, he was six six point eight three.
Speaker 1: Trey, you're a winner today.
Speaker 2: Good game, buddy, Hey.
Speaker 1: Like your name. He got it in three seconds, Trey, what are you giving him? Oh?
Speaker 4: Dude, you get to sold out tickets.
Speaker 5: This is Madame Dragons or loom World Tour tomorrow night at Woodlands.
Speaker 6: Congratulations Lutch, right, lunch, imagine that David, David.
Speaker 1: How Are you even going to show your face around here ever? Again?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll see you next I'll see it. I'll see you next week, Trey, have a great time at the show.
Speaker 4: Rocky and all tearing and very soon The rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten am.
Speaker 1: Ninety four five, The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show, Dead Don't Die, My Shine Down. They're going to be a part of The rod Ryan Show twenty feder versionary party that everyone's still super super stoked about. You have tickets.
Speaker 3: We haven't given them away yet. Today we have a pair of tickets for you coming on know the show.
Speaker 1: Should he put him in there? Brent and Zach are going to be there from Shine Down Sublime Blue October Theory if the Dead Man X. He's all doing the acoustic sets.
Speaker 3: Rod Ryan showed twentieth anniversary party all the details on the world famous The Show goes Down October twelfth. Carbock Brewery had a guy, first phone call today, first phone call today he called.
Speaker 1: It asked me if I wanted what raising canes for a year gift card?
Speaker 22: Yes?
Speaker 1: Or he said, anyone that he was trying to trade and barter. I get it.
Speaker 3: Somebody sent me a screencap he was on some Texas city website trying to win tickets.
Speaker 4: That's better than just asking for them straight out trying.
Speaker 1: To barter for tickets. I guess we might hear from him again. We'll see, he said.
Speaker 3: He You're gonna keep trying to win know the show. We got a ninety percent chance of thunderstorms today. Hi baty five Tessa with Houston's headlines.
Speaker 5: A teenagers in custody for the murders of two students and two teachers at Georgia High School.
Speaker 4: The fourteen year old boy.
Speaker 5: Will be tried as an adult for allegedly opening fire and killing four victims at Appalachi High School east of Atlanta yesterday. Also, federal officials revealed that the suspect made online threats to commit a school shooting back in May of twenty twenty three. There's a funeral plan today for fallen Harris County Precinct for Corporal Mahara Hussini, who was on his way to work on Tuesday afternoon when a suspect shot him several times. He was He died at Benob Hospital later in the day, and then the suspect was later arrested in Galveston. Today's funeral is scheduled for one forty five on Old La Wetter Road.
Speaker 4: In Spring.
Speaker 5: Lamborghini is releasing its first baby stroller. They partnered with a luxury stroller company in the UK for it. It'll be available early next year. The website says it's for parents and or babies who want to discover the exhilarating fusion of luxury fabric and precision engineering. They say they're producing an extremely limited number of them, so you should sign up and get in line if you want one. They're billing it as the world's most exclusive pushchair. It's not a skit. It's not an sl mele skits, a promo. It's like a car commercial. There's no word yet on how much they'll cost, but it's likely thousands of dollars.
Speaker 1: It's like people that treat babies like accessories. If there is it is, there's no difference. It's like having the you know, that purse that everyone wants and has. It's like, oh, you know, you're showing off your kid in a Lambeau stop.
Speaker 5: A homeowner in Ohio says she received complaints from community members for putting her super elaborate Halloween display up earlier than usual this year, So she put it up about a month ago, And after you hear her interview, you're gonna maybe I think twice about complaining about someone else's front yard.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 9: If I was disrupting somebody or you know, bothering people, I'm not. You know, you could have came to me and said something like, hey, you know why, and I would have explained to him why I do it so early?
Speaker 4: That break my heart because all my.
Speaker 9: Neighbors come and try to help me if they see me out here. My husband was diagnosed a year ago with cancer. He can't do as much chapter as chemo treatments. He's usually down for two weeks.
Speaker 1: You're complaining about a guy with cancer.
Speaker 5: You're complaining about a thing that makes this family happy.
Speaker 16: Good job, neighbors, you're the real mobster on Halloween.
Speaker 5: All right, let's talk about Weezer because they are going to celebrate the thirtieth anniversary of the Blue album.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're getting ready to hit the road.
Speaker 5: They're hitting the road with Flaming Lips and Dynasaur Junior, and that's gonna build up to this November first re release of the album. There's gonna be the thirty six additional unreleased tracks.
Speaker 4: There's gonna be you.
Speaker 5: Know, LP's seven inch single, eight kitchen tape, demos, practice sessions, all of it, unreleased photos, graphics. Go check it out music blog page. Those are Houston set lines.
Speaker 1: Oh you're ready for some football? Yes, I am Alex. What you got?
Speaker 6: Happy football season, Happy football season, to be happy football to those that celebrate. The NFL is officially back. Patrick Mahomes and the Super Bowl champion Chiefs are gonna host Mr Jackson and the Ravens to kick off the season tonight. The Chiefs come into this game as three point favorites. They're trying to become the first team in NFL history to repeat three times. And when the Super Bowl kickoff is at seven twenty, you can watch it on NBC and Peacock.
Speaker 2: I know I'll be doing that.
Speaker 6: I don't know what other announcements you guys will be watching at that time, but I will be tuned down.
Speaker 1: There is a Lincoln Park thing happening today. Can we do can we pick the worst day? Can we make time for We make time for both out No, it's Lincoln Park. They're announcing me inn FL my prediction. We've waited all year for this, a new lead singer. And guys, you guys that keeps sing last Thursday, you guys that keep sending me this hologram again.
Speaker 3: I'm guessing as a fan too, They're not going to announce a hologram, A Truster hologram.
Speaker 1: That's not happening.
Speaker 2: I hope they do. Now, that's not a box set.
Speaker 4: That a box set? May I box set?
Speaker 1: I hope the Giants put out a hologram. Quarterback wouldn't be.
Speaker 2: The worst option sometimes. Okay, I'll give you that.
Speaker 6: Astros lost the Reds last night, twelve to five spins. Araghetty gave up nine runs in the first inning and they were never able to recover from that. They're gonna wrap up this series with the This afternoon, Hunter Brown, I'll be on the man Fordustra is going up against Cincinnati's Ret Louder first pitches at twelve ten. You can listen to it on our sister station, Sports Talk seven ninety. That is what's going on in Sports.
Speaker 13: Houston's Rock Houston's Alternative All Day and The Rock Ryan Morning Show ninety four five, The.
Speaker 1: Bus ninety four or five the buzz. Good morning, Rob Ryan's Show, Stained So Far Away. Welcome to the nine o'clock hour, everybody, What do we have left to do?
Speaker 3: Well, we're gonna get you texting to win one thousand dollars and a trip to the iHeartRadio Music Festival.
Speaker 1: I guess we just added the weekend. I don't know why I just said, I guess. I know that we added the weekend. I know for a fact we added the weekend. So the iHeart Radio Music Festival. Texting to Win, that's coming up. We're gonna leave you with Rod Ryan Show twentieth Anniversary tickets October twelfth, Carbock Brewery.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just one pair, that's it. Just one pair of tickets today. That's gonna be the last thing we do before we get out of here. Ninety percent chance of some thunderstorms today, high of eighty five.
Speaker 1: Don't listen to Alex Yeah, football, me too, Okay, football, I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: Okay, but people are excited about that Lincoln Park thing that's happening today.
Speaker 4: But yeah, you brought it up.
Speaker 1: We'd forgotten all about it, and I forgot about it too, and then it took somebody kind of nudging me like, bro, are you not talking about Lincoln Park.
Speaker 2: Yes, we don't care.
Speaker 1: Well, they had their time.
Speaker 2: They had their time.
Speaker 3: There is some of that sprinkled down there. You're right, there is a little bit of that. I already went through the whole thing. We had a big discussion on it earlier today on the show. Regardless, okay, whether you are as excited as the first countdown clock or maybe you know, even half excited with the second countdown clock, something is happening.
Speaker 1: Today and.
Speaker 3: My guess is, and I will go on record, it's the announcement of the band reforming with a new singer. I don't know if it'll be that, but it is not gonna be Lizzie Hale or somebody famous. I think they're just gonna put Rando wicked voice girl in there, woman that's going to knock your ass into the seat and can handle.
Speaker 1: All those Chester vocal lines. That's my guess.
Speaker 3: But people that think that they're going AI and you know, some sort of hologram. I don't think that Alex is saying box set just to upset me, because I've already gone on record and say, if this is for a box set, that's gonna be rebranded and like they're gonna throw a couple of baseball cards in there and a guitar pick. I'm gonna freak. Okay, I will freak if that's it.
Speaker 5: And then you're off the AI stuff too. You're saying there's gonna be a Chester hologram. I've known that.
Speaker 3: I don't believe any of that. I don't believe any of that. But it's not going to be a famous singer. It is not going to be the guy from some forty one.
Speaker 4: But I think it's Alex and he's throwing us off the scent.
Speaker 3: Because you mother, father, if you are leaving right after the show and flying out to La.
Speaker 2: You gotta go.
Speaker 6: I told you what I'll be doing, and I'll be watching football, will not be doing anything musically.
Speaker 1: Listen, there's two things that are happening right now. Okay. Number One, if you're the lead singer of Lincoln pH you're in so much trouble, I'm gonna punch you in the face. But then I'm gonna give you a hug. I'm gonna say I'm so proud of you, but I'm gonna punch in the face.
Speaker 4: I'm not Oh great, that's my gig.
Speaker 1: I can't say any I will punch you in the face.
Speaker 4: I wish it was you.
Speaker 3: I will give you time off to be the lead singer, just like I said, I'd give you time off if you ever make Big Brother, I'll give you the time off that ship sailed.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna be on that show anymore. Oh you got a kid now, so.
Speaker 12: You can't go there.
Speaker 2: They don't cast, they don't cast me.
Speaker 5: You gotta go now watch you don't remember, and then your and then Emma will say, well, your dad left, did you big Brother?
Speaker 4: You say no, I didn't.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So those are those are things that are happening today. There is a lot of other things that are on the music blog page today. There's a food blog paste today.
Speaker 1: Hey, real quick, are you up for a mash up? Are you up for a new mash up?
Speaker 4: Mashed potatoes?
Speaker 22: Now?
Speaker 3: I'm talking about two things that are great step Lee, that they are maybe great together or horrible together.
Speaker 1: What was the last one that we talked about. Somebody was pushing some sort of a product where two things were put together.
Speaker 4: I mean it was something.
Speaker 6: Fluff and coke, right, thet in a glass with Yeah, the two awesome things are kind of cool together.
Speaker 3: But there was actually companies that got together with collaborations and that's what That's what I have for you today.
Speaker 1: Yes or no.
Speaker 3: Cinnamon toast crunch off to a great start. The Goda Cereals cinnamon toast crunch flavored. Maybe the best food on the planet. Bacon cinnamon. This is an actual Hormel is responsible for this. They're launching a brand new product product. It's their black label bacon with cinnamon toast crunch cereal.
Speaker 4: That makes sense.
Speaker 3: And I know what this is because my kid loves it. I haven't bought it since because she's put it on everything. You can buy, just the cinnamon toast crunch du dust. You can buy it and it goes right there in your little spice rack right there, and just putting it on. Holy crap, it's awesome. It's awesome. So it's not gonna be bacon bits and cereal. They're gonna rub the cinna dust onto thick cut bacon. It's gonna be left overnight for optimal flavor, and then it's gonna be packaged up and sold to you for a limited time where you can try it for yourself at select Walmart locations starting on Monday, September sixteenth, Also available at.
Speaker 1: A few Kroger stores while supplies last. Why wouldn't.
Speaker 4: I mean, this is good, right, because bacon's so much better than whatever the last one.
Speaker 1: Because of the bacon and the cakes and the bleedover of the maple syrup. Okay, like the bacon in the sweet goes already? We know bacon, yes, of course, So cinnamon toast crunch flavored bacon. Why we haven't had this sooner?
Speaker 4: I'm in I too. I like to put my chips into the middle.
Speaker 1: I mean, Trubs doesn't need it, but I'm in.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, you don't need it every day like a special brunch.
Speaker 4: Maybe you're making a little Sunday, you know, for football breakfast.
Speaker 2: I like it, this fits, I like it. I like it a lot.
Speaker 1: Kid Rock Bowiti Daba is still in first play. Sorry, I've ruined that song forever.
Speaker 3: Bawiti Daba Kid Rock has six hundred and forty eight votes. Velvet Revolver probably the best song in there, five hundred and twelve votes.
Speaker 1: Queens of the Stone Age, No one knows, alex I was right on that that was your vote.
Speaker 2: I have not voted yet that.
Speaker 1: You're a quotesa band, you're a Quota fan.
Speaker 2: I'm fine with any any song this week.
Speaker 1: This is good.
Speaker 2: It's like I'm just happy that all three of them are not edded.
Speaker 3: Yeah, quotesa Interest today one and seventy six votes. Queens of the Stone Age in last place. Get your VOTs in there, get your voots in there on the links and guests and right now is time to text.
Speaker 1: Now twenty four or five the buzz Welcome back rod Ryan Show, Throwback Thursday.
Speaker 3: That winning song is going to be played Home a Boy less than six minutes from now. Things are moving around a little bit. A lot of votes are pouring in right now, so it still is a two horse race.
Speaker 1: It's possible to move things before the song is played. It's not a lock for kid rock yet, that Ryan? What's that at?
Speaker 2: Ryan?
Speaker 1: It's not a lock for kid rock boys.
Speaker 12: Alix online?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 1: What you got?
Speaker 6: Since football kicks off tonight, I figured, why don't we get We're gonna imitate your favorite player and Chilly's favorite player, Harrison Bucker from the Chiefs. Why would you do that? I know, I know you guys love him so much, you're gonna be kicking field goals. It's pretty simple. All you do is use your space bar time it in between the little green lines to get as close to the middle as you can.
Speaker 2: You kick field goals. Then you get points, and then you move back, you kick.
Speaker 6: More field goals, and then you get more points, and you just keep doing this until football starts, and then you gotta that you had yourself a day.
Speaker 1: Can you be any kicker you want?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I know you'd pick who would you pick? John Leopold look him up? Okay, that's who I'm picking.
Speaker 6: I'm going to what was the garbage kicking barefoot kicker that uh, the.
Speaker 4: Mark Wahlberg played right, that Eagles guy beat me? That guy and the Ice just kicking bear.
Speaker 2: No, I'd be Giants kicker obviously.
Speaker 6: But yeah, you can pretend to be Harrison Butker or whatever other cause you like so famous rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 2: Pick Buzz dot Com.
Speaker 4: Thank you Kickers, five The.
Speaker 1: Buzz ninety four or five The Buzz. Good Morning, rod Ryan Show, Papa Roach, leave a light on.
Speaker 3: Let's throw back Thursday. I'm gonna let it marinate. I'm gonna let it go for another fifty seconds. Because it's that close on the boating. We've had a lead change, ninety percent chance of thunderstorms.
Speaker 1: We've got a great chance of some rain coming down this afternoon, keeping it a little cooler out there. Hike today of eighty five. Maybe you'll have to put on some pantalones later. What the heck?
Speaker 3: I've been in shorts for about three months now. I heard from Ismail real quick. You remember him.
Speaker 1: He was the guy.
Speaker 3: I don't know what he was emailing about, but he ended up sending us a picture of his welding mask and he had a Rod.
Speaker 1: Ryan show sticker on it. Yes, he won tickets.
Speaker 3: He won tickets to twenty one pilots, and he was giving me a little bit of a concert review. Oh nice, It was more of a review of who he was sitting next to. Hey, Rod, it's Ismail, the welder, the winner from last Friday. My wife and I had a blast at twenty one pilot show, but annoyed by the two chicks that sent next to me. They were talking the whole concert about drama in their life. They didn't pay attention to one song the concert the whole time. They only got into it for the last song. That's when they stopped selling beer.
Speaker 12: I mean, I get it.
Speaker 3: Girls have a lot to catch it up to do, and they have a lot of details to tell in all of those stories.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have a lot of details. Yeah. No, there's no follow up questions when you're getting a story like that during concerts? Is there other times the chit chat like did you guys talk on the way there? Did you go out for a snack before?
Speaker 5: If I needed to get tea on something, I wouldn't go to a concert to get it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but if there was tea and we were just like, say I pick her up for the concert, She's like, girl, I just broke up with my man. I'm like, okay, well, I guess we're gonna have to do this.
Speaker 1: Can we can? I can get Can I catch you up after the show on some of these things that would be best, he said.
Speaker 3: He said they were kind of just talking the whole time, not paying attention to the show at all.
Speaker 1: I don't think i've seen it. I've seen it at baseball games. I'll be honest with you. I've seen it at baseball games.
Speaker 4: You're sitting there talking a baseball games. What else are you going to do? It's like so much downtime at a baseball game.
Speaker 3: Correct, But I've seen two people talk the entire time and not even look in the field once.
Speaker 1: I mean glance over once in a while, I mean to hear the crack of a bat. Didn't even turn their heads.
Speaker 4: Keep growing the ball, the ball, all right?
Speaker 1: Well, he said it was a great show.
Speaker 4: Well what were they talking about?
Speaker 1: Man? Well?
Speaker 3: And then the other question is if they're sitting next to him and we gave did we give away those seats?
Speaker 4: Maybe they're like our listeners.
Speaker 3: Sometimes when we give away seats, they're in a row, you know. I don't know that they're sprinkled all over the place. So I mean, who were those chatty Cathys? Maybe they won on the show earlier.
Speaker 4: Maybe it was someone in sales.
Speaker 1: Okay, I take it back. I love those two girls. Remember they listened to us.
Speaker 6: The Tito Tees thing happened, and we had given away ringside seats and then I got some and I was sitting next to Tanner Maffitt and uh yeah, we partied afterwards, and he was supposed to up his now wife Paige.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that was my fault that he did not wake up in time to get oh.
Speaker 4: No, Alex.
Speaker 3: Alex was still trying to catch his breath at that fight. He'd been knocked out earlier. We've had two three lead changes in five minutes. We've had three four lead changes right now, Queens of this, this is it. I'm not refreshing anymore. Ten percent of the vote went to Queens of the Stone Age. Forty four percent of the vote went to Velvet Revolver. Forty five percent of the vote went to Kid Rock Bah with Ti Daba. If you want the hard numbers, eighty nine for Kid Rock, eight.
Speaker 1: Fifty three for Velvet Revolver, Chili's Happy, bring the kid Mom.
Speaker 13: It's still bad Thursday, whatever the hell that is, here's your throwback Thursday winner.
Speaker 12: On ninety four five the buzz.
Speaker 17: And they said the fall.
Speaker 20: And this is one of the questions, don't have any answer, and the night glances at the time.
Speaker 4: This answer and the canda breaks.
Speaker 20: The car factist people, the cheese of the forties and the sixth DEFs the Northern Ice, and then the Southern confer and Thorse thematic with the faith, the poster, all the crack as, the critics and the cynics, and then all my pets, and the method clinics, and the wall you fast and the nine rest on the crooks time and the crop deats for the.
Speaker 1: Shines of chat and the path of master.
Speaker 20: Half fires of love and the in the stress before the hooker's arm checking out Holly wood, pick on my woods, the world this on the story, I said, it's all good.
Speaker 2: That's all in.
Speaker 1: Fun gets.
Speaker 17: The ball to fight me tolling the money off them all the fighting, dropping the money the ball today, said the boy. I'm talking the money, the ball to.
Speaker 20: Talking the money before the time five second and the hands to hand, the coma case, getting.
Speaker 2: The money in the ass the bang bang while.
Speaker 1: Fuss task on the porno flesh this.
Speaker 20: In the county itself five six, But Chris with the ingnu ass the cook give me cool forming the money he took.
Speaker 4: You can talk for answer for that fun getting the bad my wood.
Speaker 13: On the bank, the.
Speaker 18: Bag.
Speaker 17: It's not a mon the mom by the Dismay.
Speaker 2: Rod Ryan show, all right, an Empire up on Empire on.
Speaker 1: The ninety four five the buzz White stripes, Kid Rock.
Speaker 3: Gets the wind, Kid Rock gets the wind today. Congratulations on Throwback Thursday.
Speaker 4: That makes me want to karaoke.
Speaker 1: That song with Chili was rocking out during that. Thank you guys for your votes. It was a big voting day today. It was a very big voting day today. That's what happens when you have three really really good songs in there. What thunderstorms expected today?
Speaker 3: Good chance over on the afternoon, ninety chance up to a ninety percent chance Hi today of around eighty five.
Speaker 1: I got a piece of.
Speaker 3: Audio I wanted to play for you. I've been sitting on this the whole show. It's an electronics store. You gotta get through.
Speaker 1: The guy's got it.
Speaker 3: He's got an English accent, but it's still very very funny, and obviously the kids over there are talking like the kids over here. Yeah, so I've got a I've got a UK electronics store.
Speaker 1: It's called Curries. So think of like best Buy, okay, and.
Speaker 5: Yeah butt British cost your bloody thousand quid to go there, okay.
Speaker 3: And they just posted what could be the best add of the year. So they want young people to go into the store. So they get some middle aged dude to read this script.
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 4: I'm so ready.
Speaker 3: You might want to just try to like write down all the hot slang terms. Okay, hey, this is so action packed, this is so gen z packed. All right, see if you see if you can catch them all, here we go the brat summert curries.
Speaker 22: My guys are offers hit different af This microwave eight and left no crumbs. If you've got theop a pizza oven is pink flex. These are giving me life. No gassing needs a new phone, I bet say less. This one's busting skibbety toilet riz air friar is the goat on point cash with that low key trip to have all your guests saying yes, slay queen, he cooked.
Speaker 1: Our returns policy is on fleek. Breath, don't believe us. We got the receipts. You want to talk to your kid, go memorize that.
Speaker 4: Okay you not haven't heard that on fleek in a while.
Speaker 1: I mean that whole thing was given me life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's on three things you must see today. It's really I mean the visual of him doing it as well. He looks uncomfortable delivering all those lines. It's very funny.
Speaker 1: And I know you're like, what did he say? There's people out there that know what he said. Okay, yeah, what are you giving away?
Speaker 5: I know the show, Well, I don't know if anyone wants these passes to the rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 4: These are bus and busting twentieth Anniversary Party.
Speaker 5: Someone was willing to give us the year's worth of raising Cane's Chicken for these tickets.
Speaker 4: Yes, Queen Rod said no, you have to win them properly. Not want to say he did not. He did not. No guests and no bustin' you know, GWAP can't buy you this.
Speaker 3: We've got in case you didn't hear any of that, We've got Rod Ryan Show twentieth Anniversary Party tickets for you.
Speaker 1: Coming up on the show, Tessa will have a question for you after this. Rock and Alternative for Houston, The rod Ryan.
Speaker 4: Morning Show six to ten am, The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show. Okay, man, let's wrap this up. It's we're gonna wrap up this throwback Thursday edition. We're going to give you tickets. La. I'm gonna give one of you tickets to the Rod Ryan Show twentieth Anniversary Party, the hottest ticket in Houston. You have to win your way.
Speaker 3: In October twelfth, Carbock Brewer you want to be in on the inside looking out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know you do, Tesla. What's your question?
Speaker 4: Tell me? We talked about a new survey.
Speaker 5: According to a new survey, what do a lot of Americans dabble in to some degree?
Speaker 4: To some degree, Americans are doing this? And yeah, but I'm not gonna give you anything else.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't win. I played.
Speaker 4: I played this game like everybody, will you do this?
Speaker 10: You did?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, you more than dabbling this? Probably I am not.
Speaker 4: But your sister does it?
Speaker 1: Seven one, three, two, two five five.
Speaker 12: If you know the show, it's football time in Houston with the Ron Ryan Show.
Speaker 1: Nothing more American on ninety four five The Buzz Morning, Rod Ryan's Show. Okay, guys, hope you enjoyed yourself this morning. I had a great time. I had a great time today. We got some rain coming this afternoon, gonna keep it cooler out there, high up around eighty five tonight, forty chance of some scattered thunderstorms. So there's a good chance. But this afternoon is your best chance to get wet out there. The hottest ticket in town time four.
Speaker 12: I know this show on ninety four five The Buzz.
Speaker 1: I mean it started with the first phone call today. Some guy was trying to can I is that a thing? You're trying to connive us out of some tickets, trying to strike up some kind of a deal barter. Yeah, it was the first call.
Speaker 3: Now the last call is gonna be about the hottest ticket in town, The Rod Ryan Show twentieth Anniversary Party, October twelfth, Carbok Brewery. Hey, Brian, you're hurt if you're calling to trade your car for tickets.
Speaker 1: You no, no, you have to win your way in dude. So I don't know what you have up your sleeve. I hope you're prepared to answer some sort of a question here that what your car? Okay? All right, he says he's ready. All right, Tessa, what's your question?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 12: Tell me.
Speaker 5: According to a new survey, what do a lot of Americans dabble into some degree for that?
Speaker 1: That's a correct answer.
Speaker 3: Now all you have to do is name you're first born after me, and then we'll give you the tickets.
Speaker 1: Okay, congratulations, dude, all right, appreciate awesome. You're gonna love it little Rodney running around. It's gonna be awesome. Yeah, you don't have to do that. You have tickets now.
Speaker 3: Twentieth anniversary party October twelfth, Carbock Brewery.
Speaker 1: Bro, We're going to party together. Brian Greig, Sir. Appreciate it. Thank you, man, I appreciate you. Thanks for being a part of the show today.
Speaker 16: I thought Brian was a good addition, A little roddy ready around time tip over school boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, wasn't that kid's named Phil last week? Yeah? Now it's Rodney. Okay, I gotta go to this party. I had to rename him. All right, we gotta go fresh Ethan, cool Ethan. That's it. He was out right. He was a one pump chump. Yeah, he was a fresh fish.
Speaker 3: Yesterday he lost. Cody beat him two questions, two answers. Cody's going to try to avoid the one pump chump in our last game.
Speaker 1: Of the week.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about the fresh out of bed head to head challenge we play every morning at six point twenty. Come on, great job submitting words today. Alex wins in overtime on read my lips. Nice to have it back at eight thirty.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie. Fix the Graham was your number one link today. Thank you to all the throwback Thursday voters. There was a lot of voting today.
Speaker 3: All three great rockers. Man that kid rock did sound good on the air. All right, So you got the NFL starting tonight. You got an announcement coming from Lincoln Park. I'm excited about both. I'm excited about both. We can we have room for both, Alex, we we have room for both. Come on, I don't all right, Fanny Friday tomorrow, the last hour will be open phones tomorrow. Tomorrow's free beer Friday. I'm gonna work on something with free beer Friday. I gotta ask permission.
Speaker 4: You do it because we don't have a meeting today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I wanted to do something. I wanted to like amp up free beer Friday tomorrow, So I'm gonna work on something for that. I'll make some sort of an announcement somewhere. Jeremy Benson, he I saw him.
Speaker 2: He was at well.
Speaker 1: I didn't see him. I saw him online. He went to that twenty one pilot show. He was raving about it. He said it was great.
Speaker 3: You should call him and ask him about it. I'm sure love to talk about it. He's got twenty anniversary passes for you. Pick your tickets with him at the one o'clock hour. I suggest the twentieth anniversary tickets. If he gives you an array of tickets to pick from, he'll also have the NonStop noon or for you.
Speaker 1: So keep it right here. Test us on Houston Life at one o'clock. There's a new past the gravy up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, come onuch, you're ready for NFL season. Yeah, do some Robert Feelines. We bitch abat some stuff. It's some solid episode. Go check it out wherever you listen some podcasts.
Speaker 3: You had a couple of people asking me about the Rod Ryan Show Boom Rock Golf Tournament. Well, it is sold out, yes, but do we need sponsorships?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like do you want to be up there with Admiral Transfer and rigging and carbock and liquid death.
Speaker 1: We got some other great sponsors that have already come in Rooster's Bar and Grill. How about that?
Speaker 3: Think you Keith Jordan Formative Structures for a fourth big year. He's become a sponsor now with the Boom Rock Golf Tournament.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If you have any sponsorship questions, Okay, you got a business and you want to come out and help us out a little bit.
Speaker 1: That would be great. Set up a ten activate get in front of all those crazy golfers. Okay, you can do that. You can do that on LinkedIn guests or just email me directly. That's it. We gotta go.
Speaker 3: We're on a twenty hour break. We're gonna wrap it up with you on Free Beer Friday tomorrow, a m F.
Speaker 12: Sad, Well, wasn't that fun. If you missed any of the show today, All the Good Stuff will be podcast.
Speaker 1: Check it out on the world famous Ron Ryan showpage at the buzz dot com.