Speaker 1: Oh medal fs are, hello and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name's Jonathan Jacob and today we bring back everybody's favorite Antyson. I'm just kidding, everybody's favorite person who dives deep into all of the Christian Jewish who is associated with who type of person? This is Brandon Kroh. Welcome back to the show, sir.
Speaker 3: Thanks man. Yeah, I'm beginning to think that my presentations are like many books at this.
Speaker 4: Play, we appreciate them, to be honest with you, so many people come on a lot of people have their notes in order, and they have a thought process that they go to and that's great, and it's usually like you know, there's a lot of conversation involved in all that. Bro you come with entire like lecture points and presentations. You have so much that you have to share as far as the information goes, we appreciate the hell out of it.
Speaker 3: Oh ys man, I'm trying to make it sure it's thorough. So even if you just screenshot it, like I don't really take this guy, and then you're like, wow, I just checked it for myself. That's what I want people to do. Don't take my word for it, Like a political pundit, go dig into it. That's what we're supposed to do, is conspiracy theorists, right, and not just be like, oh yeah, that's kind of like no, look into it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, for sure. It's it is interesting some of the rabbit holes. I'm not gonna lie to you. The first couple of times you came on, you were very anti Trump, could he be possibly the Antichrist and stuff like that, and got a lot of pushback from that, and I would say even some pushback from us because you know, we voted for Trump. We felt very good about the vote and everything, especially with you know, old camilto who he was going up up against, and it really seemed like a vote for Trump was a vote against the new world order. And is it from your opinion that that may be a little bit inverted.
Speaker 3: I think it's honestly, like a classic bait and switch, is that they're getting you all hyped up. This guy's gonna say that, don't worry, and it's a false light. I think that's honestly what it's. Personally. I could be wrong. I'm willing to admit that I'm wrong. It's just time and time again, especially with him going over now to the National Sanhedron Court to implement Noah Hyde laws internationally, I found that as another Okay, I could be wrong, but to hear that kind of stuff, they're like, what two days in he does a talk at the World Economic Forum. I'm like, I thought we were done. I thought we were done with talking with those people. I thought we were moving forward in a different direction. And unfortunately it just seems to keep on confirming, especially like with today's presentation, it just keeps on confirming. My hunches are getting kind of solidified with every days passing, so legislation so well, they're unfolds. We'll see.
Speaker 2: There's a guy that we have been trying to get on to try and possibly debate you on this topic. I don't know his name, but I think his name on Instagram is like flashy news or something like that. It's actually uh paranor radio's I don't know, political informist or whatever. And I mean he does hit on a lot of things. He follows it very deeply, and you know, people like that I appreciate, like I want to I want to see it from all sides personally. You know, I've gotten to the point where, you know, I see too many people that are borderline worshiping Trump, and I think that is dangerous Waters, because whenever you start putting yourself in that place, that man can do no wrong. And so now if he develops relations with China or Russia or Israel even deeper, it's like, well, he has a plan, Like he has a plan, don't even don't even worry about it. I'm like, I, you know, I That's why I never really could fall in entirely in love with all the Q stuff, Like there's always a plan like that, tell me what the plan is, Like what's the plan? You know, Like I don't need comms, I don't need to try and figure out whatever morse code you got going on, Like let's let's work on this plan together, you know. And and so I just think that it's very it's it's dangerous Waters whenever you just just like like very faithfully leading or following in that kind of So and that's why we like bringing you on. You're kind of the other side of it. And I know that a lot of people will probably give you a little bit of flag because well, you're anti Trump, so that must mean that you're pro Democrat, and you know, we like to set that out front. He's not like he's absolutely he's anti all of it really, which is.
Speaker 4: Probably the most conservative guy we probably ever have had on this ship. And I don't mean that in a in a some sort of an insult or a jess like, No, No, realistically, I think you're probably the most conservative person and probably sest.
Speaker 3: I was seventy nine percent leaning conservative, and I think it was like twenty one percent Democrat. Again, if you're going by certain things, if you're doing by the Pew research one, I think I'm an ambivalent Republican, which again that does not equate for libertarian sentiments. And I'm going to do a whole presentation on exactly like anarchy libertarian where exactly am I as a biblical and has nothing to do with Trump, just to explain to people this is who I am, this is how I came to my conclusions. The definitions that I have. People want to like cross reference, like, like, no, I take tests. I always land as I loved you phrased it. I think best Jonathan is a militant centrist. That's honestly where I'm at because I'm gonna here like Kamala accepts APEC, Trump accepts APEC. I'm done. I don't really care about this one or that one. It's like they both are political prostitutes in my eyes. And if you care more about corporations over your constituents, get out of here. I don't got time for you. I like somebody that actually is gonna stand up for the family, quote unquote and actually do what a man is supposed to do. And if they're lying to my friends who are part of this voting system that they've created, I got a problem with that because it's like c. Nineteen, my family member is getting something injected in their arm. They're not even bothering to read the ingredients, and that's making me really angry. And I'm begging them to look at an article, look at a documentary, look at this, and they don't want to. And that's kind of where I'm coming from. That's why how I got started.
Speaker 5: Into all this, you know, And that's look at the statistics yesterday.
Speaker 4: As a matter of fact, somewhere between eighty one to sixty nine percent, depending on which pole you're looking at, you.
Speaker 2: It was a sixty three percent got the first jab in America, and then it was eighty one percent got more than one JAB in America, eighty one eighty one I'm sorry, one jab, and sixty three got Yeah, I got those numbers twisted, So eighty one percent got one, sixty three or something like that percent got more than one vaccine. And you know, those numbers are kind of staggering if they are real, If they are real, if we can, if we can actually believe in that, and I'm gonna be real with you, I kind of believe the numbers because if you're gonna go out there and and start fibbing numbers, you're not gonna leave. What is it thirty seven percent of people having not been vaccinated, you know, like I I don't know, or nineteen percent, well, thirty seven percent only getting you know, the single or whatever, or yeah, I don't know. Numbers are weird and statistics are hard. But either way, nineteen percent, if eighty one percent of the country is has at least one of the vaccines, that leaves the door open for nineteen percent completely unvaccinated. And I don't think that they would ever want to push those numbers out either, because nineteen percent, yeah, it's small in comparison to eighty one percent that are vaccinated. But that is a large portion. Nineteen percent of three hundred and fifty million is still a big number of people that you know. Would you just go out and say that, would you just give that information out if you were fibbing numbers?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: But the also, I would love to see the survey numbers on how many of them regret getting it, especially now, like in the moment, in the heat of it, when there was so many unknowns and they were you can't return to work without it, You can't do this without it. You have to have a car to even go to Walmart in certain places. You remember how crazy it was at that time, Right, And I'm not I personally didn't get jabbed, and I think those that did.
Speaker 5: Should have read more literature on it.
Speaker 4: But at least I can, with some sort of a symbolance of empathy, understand the mindset behind those that got the first jat right, Fine, fine, the sixty three percent that got more than one, That's where I draw the line. Like, Bro, you already knew that it wasn't effective, and you did it again. But like, and I'm wondering again, how many of them now hindsight twenty twenty, a couple of years after the fact, all the standing health defects and lose of the smell and taste and all this stuff.
Speaker 5: As a result of and how you got the jab.
Speaker 4: And you still could catch it and it didn't affect it and all the shit. Right, I'm wondering how many of them actually regret getting it, and if something was to happen again, would actually stand on their own two feet rather than just paw on line this time.
Speaker 3: And that's where I'm over here going politically speaking, in the status perspective, I see a lot of people that potentially the Redheads could be the new brown brownshirt enforcers, and they don't even realize it because they're so kung host saying I can't possibly be wrong, Like I say the left is incredibly ignorant, I say the right is incredibly arrogant, and again firef if you want to go by both political pundits. That's what I'm talking about is there's a certain point where you don't see the wrong of yourself in the mirror. And that's where I'm really scared about, is like I'm not trying to tell you you're an idiot, but if you got it twice, you might be if this person, Like basically, it's like watching somebody like, you know this girl that you know is in an abusive relationship and you're like, you got bruises on you. You should probably go talk to a cop. You should probably leave him because no, he still treats me good and I still have a place to live, but he's hurting you. How is this healthy? That's what it feels like for me watching some of this stuff go down. As a centrist, it's just okay, you do you. I just I hate seeing that you getting patched up and you're not seeking help or a way out right.
Speaker 2: And I feel the same way about a lot of different organizations and stuff like that. We always bring up NASA. I mean, how many times? How many more times do they need to lie to you for you to lose absolute and complete trust in them?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: But you know, speaking of COVID here, I just saw this article, bro, and it says ten vaxed nurses at Massachusetts hospital diagnosed with brain tumors simultaneously.
Speaker 5: I could believe it.
Speaker 2: That is next level, Like all these people that were pushing the vacs, I know this isn't going to be a vaccine show or whatever today, but I just wanted to throw it out there, like because we knew that there was going like some of them would be short term effects as far as what could happen to you in the short term, you know, as soon as you take the vacs. But we've been saying for a long time that you know, some of those vaccines they're going to take a couple of years, right, And maybe this is what we're talking about right here, why you shouldn't trust the system and going back to you, you know, people may may look at you and say whatever they want to say as far as your political ideology and whatnot, but the original og conspiracy theorist does not trust politics. So, like, I don't know why people are so you know, they're they're always just throwing shit whenever somebody is disagreeing with them politically. It's like, go turn on Fox News, go ahead, just you want somebody to agree with you, There is an outlet for that. This is a conspiracy channel, and we listen to all out takes. We like to keep that third eye all the way open no matter what. And even if we have somebody that we somebody on the show that we disagree with, and like, that's that's the most important conversations you can have is people that you disagree with. So anyway, Brandon, what are we getting into today, sir?
Speaker 3: So I was going to be doing debunking the bafflemet but uh there was a share screen here and I was like, you know what, I'll say that for another time. Let's this needs a different title. So this is what I came up with. Doge the Rise of the Technocrats or Rise of the Technocrats?
Speaker 5: Go wow?
Speaker 4: I do like imagery as a matter of fact. And Jonathan, let's go ahead and plug it now. If you would like to see what Brandon has brought to the table today rather than just hear about it, and you would like to support the channel in just the most direct, instant way possible, Jonathan, tell them where they can go.
Speaker 2: Patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcast. That is the link down in the show notes below. We have multiple different tiers. We have a five dollars tier if you're not interested in joining us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central for the Cult Member Live show, but you still want to be able to listen to the shows a couple of days in advance, completely commercial free, and have direct access to us on a daily basis via sliding in our Patrereon dms. Then that would be the place to go. It's also the best way to be able to support the show.
Speaker 5: But if you.
Speaker 2: Want, if you want to, you can sign up for the Third Eye all the way Open tier and that gives you access to come to come join us on Tuesday nights at nine pm Central, along with all of the other great benefits that we had just talked about for the lower tier as well. So yeah, go ahead and come join us. We're trying to owe this cult and it's a beautiful thing that we've started over here and it's growing into an even bigger community with like minded and unlike minded people. So you know, it's it's awesome.
Speaker 5: I love it absolutely.
Speaker 2: By the way, I see that you're using AI imagery there, Brandon, I mean, is AI the devil to you?
Speaker 3: Does it is that we're touching on today, And somehow I for when I'm using this because I don't have people to do artistry, I literally will put it in my stories. Nobody responds, yeah, literally, well asked, like again, it's it's kind of at a certain point where it's like I would love to, but nobody ever answers these things. I would like to quote unquote as you said, build a community, slash staff, slash contributors, try to get your own artwork out there, but nobody ever wants to do anything. A lot of people like being followers and not contributing or trying to get out there themselves, because like I said, I'd kind of like to promote your own merch too with my stuff, as like you're your way of getting something out there. But so, yeah, is it Ai? Yeah? Is it the Devil? Well, that's kind of what we're touching into, is what exactly is DOGE.
Speaker 2: There's been a lot of positivity coming out of DOGE, a lot of the funding that has been being cut, a lot of the weird experiments and money sent to promote transgender organizations and all this other kind of crazy shit in other countries and everything. I haven't really heard too many speak. Too many people speak negatively about Dose unless you turn on you know, CNN and all the people that hate Elon and think that he's taken over the world and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: But this that's their point. They only speak anti elon. They can't come at DOGE because they can't refute the things that are being discovered.
Speaker 3: Well, that's where I'm gonna come in. Oh shit, part of them, that's what I'm gonna be doing. Maybe I'll do it run it through you guys, cause which we would be like finally, not a Trump episode, but explaining left right funnels vision right, because what if both side tells you a little half of the truth, but then that person saying my half of the truth is correct, the other person say half of the truth is correct, and both sides start arguing even though the truth is actually being told to the crazy left, And because they're already crazy, are you actually going to believe little boy blue when the thing actually starts happening. No, because they're already freaking blue haired, you know people. But is there the humanitarian aspect that I support that is a little bit more prominent in the left side right? Yes, But do I support all they're crazy in this movement, in this trance thing on? And again, if that's what you feel like doing, that's your own thing. I'm not throwing any hate, not any shame, not any violence, just throwing that out there, but that's what you want to do. Be my guest.
Speaker 2: It is still possible to have to agree with some Democrat policies and some Democrat ideologies if you identify as a conservative. Nobody's gonna burn yet the steak.
Speaker 4: I should not being to that point ten years ago, fifteen years ago, thinking that we should be legalized with strictly a leftist ideology.
Speaker 5: Only Democrats want that.
Speaker 4: Cut to today where it's like pretty much everybody who is able to smoke or does partake, regardless of political ideations, agrees with that. There's certain things that traverse with time, for sure.
Speaker 2: And then there's things that both parties disagreed with. It was not even that long ago that Obama was at office and he believed that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. Yeah, I'm blasphemous nowadays, right.
Speaker 5: Absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 4: It wasn't that terribly long ago when the Clintons were saying that birth started at conception.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a lot for a Clinton to say, Well.
Speaker 4: We're talking in the nineties, right back when they were still some sort of a quote unquote American value associated with the Clintons. At least on the surface. We obviously know that they were doing some horrible things in Haiti at the time. The amount of deaths and stuff we're detracting here. I'm just saying there's a difference between what's being set on the mic and at the podium as opposed to what actually goes on behind closed doors. But to your point, only a few years ago, a few decades ago, whatever, the left ideology and the right ideology looked completely different than they do today.
Speaker 2: They almost look like they flipped now in some ways. In most ways, well, now.
Speaker 3: We're supporting ev vehicles because Tussla's Trump's guy, And I'm like, so we're supporting electric vehicles? Now, I thought we were against that. Like the guy has several wives. I thought we were like or several girlfriends and plus plus kids affiliated with per wife or woman that he's banged. And it's like, okay, I thought we were for you know, only one man one woman was so, how are we supporting this? And then it's like he's like, oh, for freedom of speech? Yet he kicks uh? Was it? Bessem, the the Middle Eastern comedian guy. You might have seen him best in The Lioness with whatever the thing with from Yellowstone guy. He was the main terrorist guy that they took out at the end of the ice cream scene in the kitchen at him. They kicked him off of freaking Twitter because you're speaking against the narrative of what's going on in Gadza. So it's like, that's not freedom of speech, that's freedom, I have censorship.
Speaker 4: I remember a time when the Republican Party was the warhawks. Cut to today it's strictly only the liberals who are pro war.
Speaker 5: It's insane.
Speaker 3: But yeah, well except for the ones that are over here, like, yeah, We're going to defend God's people until the freaking bloody death. And if you don't like it, then you're freaking supporting them on I'm like, no, I support humanity, don't give a crap up the other the other side.
Speaker 2: But anyway, there's you know, and I actually, uh, before you even get into that, I saw a quote from what's his name, uh, Pete hag Seth, and I know that there's a lot of people that are very pro hag Seth and other people that see his tattoo and say he is absolutely by controlled by NETT and Yahoo. So there's a major divide on it. And even whenever he got voted in by the Senate. It was only a fifty one to fifty vote, which it was the uh. It was the fewest amount of confirmation votes of any defense any defense secretary in history. But he had a couple of wild quotes here that I thought was that I thought was pretty telling. He goes so in twenty sixteen, he said his time in the army turned him into a supporter of Israel. He goes, after being in the army and serving in Iraq, I saw different world views, and I began to understand Israel's place in the world and where anti Semitism comes from. This is not some mystical land that can be undone. This is the story of the Chosen People. I'm like, wait a second, I thought you were a Christian. There's no such thing as a chosen people, right, Like, I thought that was that's Old Testament type shit, Like, why are we still talking about that?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Well, that's the difference between dispensationalism and covenentalism. You guys might have Steven Sizer on at some point, but he was. He breaks that down beautifully. Because I was reading his book and I'm like, oh, so that's what I am. Because sometimes I know what I am, but I don't know there's a term for it. So I'm getting all these eschological, you know, terms thrown at me. I'm like, Okay, what does that break it down for me? Because sometimes that's a definition is different to per person, right, So, and I was like, yeah, convenentalism, because when you're talking about possible the anti Christ will deceive the elect. The elect in Greek is known as chosen. That's not talking about Jews, that's talking about Christians. So and again that's why I did the whole God's Been Divorced episode because and then you know, you start raveling. You're like, well, that's us then. So if we're supposed to understand that, if you want to be God's people, quote unquote, you have to obey his laws. But most people can't even do that because what are they doing with God's word? The classic thing of the cynic Well, that's not what God says. And if you're saying God supports doing this to other people, then your God's pretty freaking messed up. Agreed, But that is exactly what Satan does from day one. He's always trying to say, Okay, that's the law, but what is is right, like Clinton did, that's kind of what they're doing with God's word? Is that technically what you mean by that?
Speaker 2: You know, I actually have a question just to get your opinion on this. And I know that this might seem like a silly question, but I've been hearing it here for quite a while. Do you believe that the God of the Old Testament and the God of the New Testament are the same character?
Speaker 3: Well, again, like I did before, I personally say it's it's God's Son, which is God's Word encapsulated in human form.
Speaker 2: Okay, just want to get your opinion on it.
Speaker 3: And I know that's gonna like people want to like add me on their show because I heard me say that. They're like, what the frick are you talking about? I get it. What I'm saying is when you're saying the son, you have to under acknowledge you're also saying the word, because I mean, no man gets to the Father but by me. So I have to go through God in order to get to God. No father and son. How do you have a relationship? How this houses the son? Talk with God? Because I'm your word. Everything you've ever said, everything you uttered, every promise is encapsulated in me, one's in past, and one is to come. That is what people tell you to understand. That is what christ is. New Testament is basically updated user terms of agreement that it used to be a special set aside people. Now it is per individual basis a little bit more sense. That's the play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, okay, just want to get a little clarity on that. But anyhow, let's get into this doge ye.
Speaker 3: So first time I heard the word doge. I grew up on a lot of old movies and one of them is a Court Jester, a classic with Danny k And this scene I'm not gonna play because I'm not sure what the freaking copyright rules are, so I'm just gonna have the screen there so you know what I'm talking about. With this particular scene, and Doge, the king is asking him. He's saying, and how's everything going on with the Duchess? And he's like, the what because he's lying, he's being an imposter. He doesn't really know what's going on in the Italian court. And he says the duchess. He says, yes, and what about the doge? What did the doge do? And he goes the doge. Yes, what did the doge do? And immediately I'm hearing doge now, And again, I know everybody's in pop culture. They're looking up the classic little meme with the Eva she knew whatever dog it is. I'm probably just mispronouncing that, but whatever, what is the old word definition? And again I posted this on my Instagram, but to look it up the old definition In medieval times, doge was an elected head of state in an Italian city states during the Medieval and Renaissance periods. The title doge comes from the Latin word ducks, which means leader.
Speaker 4: When I'm mistaken, the English equivalent would be like a duke, yes, yeah, wow.
Speaker 3: And I honestly look at the whole surfdum tier system to be very similar to Babylon. Right, I'm a lord, I'm a this, I'm a duke, I'm a I'm a baron right, yeah, baron Trump. I don't know. M saying that this little something makes me go okay, It.
Speaker 2: Does make you there, it does make you think that are they turning back the clock a little too much?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 3: And again, because we're we're known by our mean generation and I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that. But everybody likes being entertained and sensationalized. Nobody likes looking into true definition of things. Right, But when you do, and again, like you said, the liberal left is just going to start bashing him because he's just the opposition. I want to go terms etymology. Name, where are we going with this? So the symbol that they picked for Doze was the dollar sign, which is not necessarily bad. I mean, I use it for my cash app. It's just you know, it's there. It's a snake on a staff though, and you get the evolution of medicine. Right, It's a conduce the staff. It could be the staff of a Sclippius, call it a cousin if people want to get technical. As you're looking it up on Google, it's pretty much the same thing, right, the Thoth staff, which is an equivalent Hermes, the Egyptian equivalent of Hermes in the Greek. Right, and is that conduce this staff? And as does bathom its junk. Oh, now this connects to elon.
Speaker 2: Come right out the uh the sacral chakra I believe.
Speaker 3: I had to look at you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the root is the feet. I think sacral is the uh genital area.
Speaker 3: Got you. But again in one Timothy six' ten says the love of money is the root of all, evil and ironically, enough the six sixty sixth sign that is the root chakra and it also Represents, mars a bottom mother meticabolotry of.
Speaker 2: LIFE i just noticed that that That caduces that is sitting on the bapph And met's lap. There doesn't it kind of look like a bonner coming?
Speaker 4: Out And i'm glad you also said it's it's not that quote has been misquoted so many. Times money is not the root of all. Evil the love of money is the root of all, evil because, yeah at a certain point people start worshiping it as an, idol, Right.
Speaker 3: And that's What i'm worried about With macga is your is your, materialism, right your, patriotism your border. Tarianism is that more important to you than eternal? Souls because that's What i'm seeing a lot with this. Movement well they're, illegal, True i'll give you. That but here's the. Thing there is no borders in. Heaven there's no flag saluting in, heaven there's no uniforms in. Heaven were you trying to make disciples of all. Nations well you know they're. Horrible, yeah well did you consider about where they came? From what were the policies and legislation that passed to make them want to join a? Gang? Right we never think about that. Aspect we just think, about, oh you're hurting my country as a. Whole not saying that's not a, thing just saying is your is your national identity more important than your spiritual? Testimony that's Where i'm starting to ask people consider it a statist or a? Saint which one are? YOU a? Saint is set? Apart, right and The antichrist makes war against the? Saints why are you making war against the saints because they're not? Conformed what does it? SAY i? Think is it In, romans be transformed by the renewing of your, mind be not conformed to things of this? World? Right AND i was laughing BECAUSE i, said we're living in a conformist. Culture are we not just go along with the narrative just to trust the? Plan, right trust the. Plan that's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah but once you start implementing new people in to older, communities, dude like the ruffling of the feathers is. Crazy it's you, Know we've talked about it, before but, like look At canada and the mass influx of people From india coming over. There look At france and the mass influx Of muslims going over, there look AT i think Even, England, England, IRELAND i think even a little bit In, australia If i'm not, Mistaken, like it's really all over the. Place and, look we're not saying that any one person is, bad but whenever you group together inform this community in which you, know you're talking about opposite sides of a magnet bringing those kind of people, together or would it be the same that they repel against each. Other either, way you get my point THAT i think that they're doing it just to create more of a. Divide SO i, DO i do, understand you, know the point of view of, like, well look at where they're coming. From, nobody nobody should live in those kind of. Situations but at the same, time the political reason for bringing them here or in all these other countries is not out of, Love it is not out of. Care it is not because they care about these abandoned people in these terrible. Territories it's because they literally want to destroy these places and build new on top of. It and so you, KNOW i get both, sides BUT i don't. Know i'm not for implementing entirely opposite types of communities into places that have had a community there for. Centuries you, Know like it's. Hard it's like mixing oil and. Water it's just not going to work, right, Right and that's.
Speaker 3: All And i'm, saying it's, just you, KNOW i understand why they're doing the things they're doing because they're trying to control the chaos and the narrative right order out of, chaos and that's what they're doing with all this. Stuff SO i understand the hype behind both, sides BUT i have to look at it again as a conspiracy, THEORIST i don't buy the official narrative ON. Tv when this my neighbor's always telling, Me i'm, like well that's what you got FROM. Tv it. SAYS i don't look at the. TEA i don't have. TELEVISION i don't watch the news for that, reason. RIGHT i hear a high lightf And i'm, like, Interesting BUT i also have intel clearance WHERE i, understand, yeah THAT'S bs and this is. Why but as as your point With, jonathan because you're absolutely. Correct it does look like a boner aka the tree of life stumming out from his, crotch the serpent seed, narrative, right possibly being. BORN i don't, know maybe there's something, there something to. CONSIDER i Just i'm again always open to hearing something that somebody else might be able to. Bring oh, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah and especially even the dollar bill that you were, mentioning, dude or the dollar bill that you had pictured, There i'd never seen it folded in a way that you could literally have the root Of i've never seen that. Before but so many people were taking the dollar bills and you can fold them in all the different types of. Way they, say like what was? It the twenty dollar bill was basically a precursor to nine to, eleven, Right and you can see it all burning down with the bush burning bushes THAT i don't. Know it's kind of, strange but it's all. Symbolic it's all, symbolism and it's in a way it's kind of a magical tool if you really think about, It like look at all the people that certain people that go to jail for rape or murder or something like. That but if you have enough of those magic, tokens you can get, out you, know and the people that don't have enough of those magic, tokens well you're gonna be in there for, life you. Know so it's really like it's not necessarily a good versus evil type. System it's about a half versus a havef not type. System and that's that magical. TOOL i, mean magic in and of itself is a. Cult it's like the initiated will understand and the uninitiated won't get. It and you can kind of look at money in that same kind.
Speaker 3: Of, way, politics, money, whatever You it's basically you can do anything with any single. Category and that's the sadness is that some people be, like, well people died at an, Event no, way it was a false. Flag that's the whole point of a false flag is you need a little garnish to make the narrative be. Bought that's the whole purpose of The American. Revolution what, AGAIN i bring. Receipts i'm not just saying something. Randomly but people don't want to buy that because then what it destroys everything you've ever fought, for believed.
Speaker 2: In, Right, well and sometimes you need that burnt offering right.
Speaker 3: Right so The corno de caw probably butchering. IT i really don't. Care it's more of get you, guys dig into the words and terms that are on the screen if you're. WATCHING a unique ducal hat was the headgear and symbol of The doge Of. Venice it was a stiff horn like bonnet which was made and gemmed brocade and closed of gold and worn and a chmoro the tuka want was. Horned was a fine linen cap which a structured peak back reminiscent of The fiberian, cap a classic symbol of. Liberty NOW i found that interesting, because LIKE i, said a doge was wearing this A fikurion cap were usually red in, color.
Speaker 2: A stiff horn like.
Speaker 5: BONNET i think that might be Pronounced. FRESIAN i could, be.
Speaker 3: Well, Oh Fraserian, freezerian which that's that would make.
Speaker 4: Sense venice took a lot of their you, know if we're talking about like The, renaissance which all the, things they kind of took a lot of their cues from The friesian movements and stuff of. Old so it was and so it's not exactly a, crown, right but it is a it is like a, device a rank, device if you, will to signify that this is this guy's, title this is his, position.
Speaker 3: And it is a serene. Republic read it was A fraserian of the liberty caps was long associated with the theme of liberty In european and colonial. Cultures they were used as icons during The American revolution and warnant during The french run in the late seventeen, hundreds and came to symbolize allegiance to the republican.
Speaker 4: CAUSE i think that might be where the fringe beret comes, from, actually where it like gets its start, from BECAUSE i, mean everybody thinks Of france and they think of The french, beret and oh and the the whole, gambit, right the stereotypical caricature of a fringe. Dude but, yeah If i'm not, mistaken that might be where the beret gets its start.
Speaker 3: From well, again that's What i'm. AGAIN i think this even might go back To. Egypt As i'll keep on. Showing as we're, going you'll learn a lot about hats. Today also known as The thracian, cap the liberty cap is soft connical Comb eastern Europe, anatolia And. Asia and THEN i tapped down a little bit further because we don't want just, wiki, Right let's look into a little something. More AND i found what is the controversy with The frigerian cap and it was mistakenly became a symbol of freedom and republican republicanism between the eighteenth and nineteenth. Centuries following it spread during The French. Revolution, now the biggest THING i was trying to point out Is French. Revolution was that? Good no?
Speaker 5: Perspective right right?
Speaker 3: Right it's but they were guillotines going down and what is Coco? Chanel you guys can look this. Up they made some guillotines and they sold a lot of them to SOME fema.
Speaker 5: Camps Coco chanel the, perfume.
Speaker 3: And, YES i kid you not.
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: Right SO i have questions because.
Speaker 4: Revolutionary and you are buying your murder device from a name brand like, That like that's like A Louis vuittone, Guillotine like, bro what?
Speaker 5: What? Okay?
Speaker 2: Sure, YEAH i just found, it. Dude and, actually if you want to quit the, Share i'll share the picture of the guillotine real. QUICK i am fucking stumbled. On this is pretty.
Speaker 5: Dollar revolutionaries out, there you.
Speaker 4: Know, yeah look at this, ship, Dude, okay in one sense the metal head in me they have a chainsaw.
Speaker 2: To, yeah there's a whole chainsaw From.
Speaker 4: Chanell it looks metal as, hell and, like the metal head in me thinks that's pretty.
Speaker 5: Sick.
Speaker 4: Look and, however you, Know Coco chanel making guillotines and, Chainsaws I'm i'm more perplexed than, like, okay and rat.
Speaker 5: Traps, okay, sure, sure yeah that's.
Speaker 2: Strange, Okay i'm just saying something that's out.
Speaker 3: There we probably should be looking over our shoulders and just being that's kind of. Weird why did our government buy a bunch of? Those because In revelation twenty, verse forrest AS i saw the heads of the saints who were execute or you, know lost their heads for the witness Of. Christ who Is christy is the word Of. God so that's a problem to the. Batties let's. See imagine being.
Speaker 4: Like the guy who's about to get, beheaded and you're, like, wait don't give me that, quillotine the one made of regular wood they have name, brand give me THE i refuse to be be handed by anything less than A Coco chanell. GUILLOTINE i, mean, yeah the pompacity knows no bounds with these, people you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, yeah. Wow, Again i'm just showing some visuals here and again it means leader Doge venetian. Authority So i'm just making sure we're laying a little bit of a ground. Basis we see it in The, scythians, right we see The mitra hat which has another, again like you just, Said French revolution has, this this has. That then we have the you, know the red berets right during The french Our American revolution or is It Britanaca over here they have the red. Cap again mythrusts the god of oats and, contracts he wears the red, hat And mitch thrust saying the bull that is a representative Of apollo Slaying. God, right, no, Wow so this is a big thing In america as. Well statue of liberty comes from the same. Mythos right why why if oh, great he signed legislation that got rid of the transgenderism and all this. Stuff that's the statue of. Liberty bro. Huh.
Speaker 4: Yeah and also they don't take that down that's at the top of The United States army.
Speaker 5: Emblem by the, way, mmm, yeah is? It, well that red? Cap in, FACT i saw this one down.
Speaker 4: Low next to what looks Like Lady liberty wearing, it and it's the emblem of The United States senate that's got that. Cap and for a SECOND i thought that was The army. Logo it's, like, Wait i've seen that. Before, no, no, yeah The United States. Army that's on top of their their. Emblem you'll see it on their flags and.
Speaker 3: Shit and The United States senate has It district Of. Columbia it's affiliated With.
Speaker 5: Columbia, sure, SURE i think.
Speaker 3: This is a hat that we should probably be looking, into especially a guy now trying to cut the big government. Right it CONTs With Santa claus, too Demitra Santa claus. Hat, yeah it's hard for me listening To christmas songs when they Mentioned Santa, NOW i don't over here, like, YEAH i get cringe every TIME i hear that. Part but that's just. Me i'm. Weird The Babylonian New Year festival was celebrated alongside the worship of The persian Goddess, ittis or the mother Of. MITHRUSTS i notice there's the pentagram. Stars weird that we had those particular stars on a. FLAG i also am just pointing this. Out The hermitic and alchemedical. Traditions red and, black, Right i'm Dark margo As elone comes on to the, stage Dark. Magician is that what you're telling? ME i don't, know but let's look at the color symbolism before we. Throw you, know just random, guy you're trying to make things up on the. Internet whatever it represents are often used to represent the principles of, soul, right which a sun god In, terra which Means earth. Respectively red symbolizes the fiery the soul aar and the masculine, principles while black represents the, dark terrestrial and feminine. Principles that is what thirty three represents THE i think you had the magician on your on your sleeveless shirt, There. JONATHAN i do the eight right? There or the euroborrels that is a thirty Three that is a mirror thirty. Three what The euroboros could also represent for some people that they did not. Know AND i got that off of A masonic page On. Instagram, Yes i'm willing to share IF i. Have somebody asked me to send that to, Them so, again what is? It masculine and? Feminine that is the star of remvan Aka israel's. Flag that's what that represents is six six, six the divine man and. Woman that's what the, Cadusa so all those little the circles going all the way, down that's what that. Represents if we can create our own perfect, man then we don't Need. God if we can split the, atom we can create our own first, atom right and live on. Forever do you ever do.
Speaker 2: You ever see?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 2: Uh conversely like instead of not Needing, god but in a sense merging yourself With, god BECAUSE i know that.
Speaker 3: There's, yeah it, No i'm going to, Clarify, yeah what you just said. Exactly it's it's Basically that's What i'm emphasizing is if if in the, occult if you're Saying christ was Literally god in. Flesh that's WHY i say It's god's word in. Flesh it's like the, legend, right it's coming down to actually show us how it's. Lived and if you are telling me he goes into a womb for nine, months then he's you, know kill when he's down. Here if you cannot Kill, god what's the one thing you want to? Do because what's the first thing he does with With christ in the, wilderness he debates, him and he's, like, YES i understand where you're going with that, verse but you're taking out out of, context because that's when cancels out what you're trying to imply it right, there go away from, Me. Satan you can't Kill, god but you can try to kill his word made. Flesh you kill his, word you take away What i'm a god of my. Word i'm a man of my. Word you take away his, word you take away his. Legacy there's nothing. Left but then it comes back as the, way the, truth and the life The word is. Alive this is what's significant about. It and this is why Because christians aren't living, it they don't understand the significance of Who christ. Is because this is how we are now able to go into The holy Of. Holies this is how we're now granted divine revelation right as we get as a was a Second peter that this getting the exact chapter and. Verse but it's saying that The word Of god was inspired by holy men Of god that were inspired by The Holy. SPIRIT i think In ephesians is saying that we are now inducted in via the, work the ground works laid in by the prophets and the apostles of that were following the word Of. God this is how you were getting. In so if you can't Kill god and you're trying to destroy his. Credibility right and, again ironically, enough the word satan means. Prosecutor and, roughly Again i'm breaking it down BECAUSE i don't have the slide in front of me at the. Moment and, roughly What christ's name means is the defense. Attorney, Right so you're having one side they're saying this is what the word, means and this is why he's mine on the other side, saying, true but he accepted, me AND i always win my. Cases. Yeah, see so, again if you can Take god's, word Or i'll take the law And i'll put my Own kabba law interpretation upon, this, right traditions of, Men i'll translate this the WAY i want to interpret your. Word and he's saying THAT'S i was there when it was. Written remember in the Movie, narnia don't recite the dark magic to, me WHICH i was there when it was. WRITTEN i know the context of what it. MEANS i understand what is. Required you.
Speaker 4: Know it's probably one of the hardest lines ever delivered in a, MOVIE i might, Add, dude When aslan dropped that one on The, WITCH i felt.
Speaker 3: IT i was, like, oh, okay AND i understand your blood. Sacrifice i'm pretty good for, that, right even a higher sacrifice and. Value, yeah because you know WHO i. Am same thing With. Christ That's god's. Word that's a pretty huge bargaining. Chip i'll take. It and then it comes back to. Life what as you, say having an earth will pass, away but my word will never pass? Away how did he create heaven and earth spoken into? Existence ekles can't do. That the best they can do is look at the mysticism of it all and, GO i want to do. That you can't do, THAT i, Know but what if we tell them that we? Can? Right angels are known as star. Walkers you put a star top your herm at a couple of tree of, life though it grows into. Ashtrothenbail we can achieve, that, right we can become like stars.
Speaker 5: Stardust SO i THINK i Think i'm getting what you're saying.
Speaker 4: Here like to Answer jonathan's question, here as far as the unison Of, god The, creator the Higher, power and the human, form we As christians are supposedly That jesus would be that, connection that would be the unison thereof the occult side of it would be to try to not mock it, WELL i guess in some, cases but to mimic it in a more physical. Way they're basically trying to counterfeit and produce it on their. Own we acknowledge that you can't do. That it's not that it's like you can't do it because the rules say. So, no, no you can't do it because it's impossible to do it in that.
Speaker 5: MANNER i.
Speaker 2: Guess, SO i, mean, yea from The christian, STANDPOINT i could understand.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 3: Yeah, again everybody's got to come to their own conclusions with it what they. Find but that's just, again that's how we come to our. THING i think, That, yeah that's the whole purpose of believing That christ. Did so are you need to buy what the counterfeits trying to do it In catholicism and, saying oh, No, crcedes we're never sanctioned By. God, right you look at the seven things That. God, hey it's one of them is hands that shit innocent. Blood so again you have to understand when people are, saying, well you, Know, yes they're taking The, bible but are they doing what it wasn't intended. For, no they're weaponizing, it, Right and you're not supposed to weaponize it to justify. Killing you're not supposed to weaponize it to justify lying or adultery or fill in the blank with all this other, stuff which is what people constantly. Do, WELL i don't do it for those. Reasons god knows my. Heart you're taking it out of. Context, well it's the. Intentions, yeah this is you keep putting A, no there's no excuse that you've. Here IT'S i have to abide by, that, Right and this is With, paul who is a great leader of The Early Christian. CHURCH i die to self daily. Daily it's not supposed to be a snap of the finger overnight. Thing, no it's a daily like, crap that's another. Thing, yeah thank you for letting me. Know i'll try to implement that in my. Life thank you for helping me detox from the things of this. World that's what it's supposed to. Be but a lot of people like you just, SAID i want to hear my truth coming out from your. Mouth that's Why i'm gonna go turn On fox Or, NEWS newsmax or filling the BLANK cnn on either, side either, SIDE i want to hear WHAT i want to believe coming from your. Mouth if you say something that disagrees with, that well that's not my, truth that's not my. Interpretation go. Away and this is what it says that in the last, days everybody will be following ear, ticklers, right which is what a political pundit. Is they are just Watching Michael. Parente don't freak. OUT i don't support his socialism. ASPECTS i like hearing his. Arguments that's all with both, sides both. Sides and he made a very interesting point that they're always talking about what's going. On they're telling, you, well it was a, blunder it was, this it was, that but they never tell you about the corporate gains that are going on behind the. Scenes tick condensed. Paraphrase And i'm, like, yeah because we don't talk about. That but that's where the conspiracy theorist comes up and, says excuse, me why is my money going over there WHEN i thought we Were america. First that's anti semitic for you to ask. That, oh, OKAY i JUST i just you, KNOW i can't afford my rent next. Month SO i just was kind of, hoping you, KNOW i could get some of that money back That i'm always contributing to, you the government that's supposed to be helping me, here, right thought this was a two way. Street you're supposed to represent, Me so why AM i sending money to? Them where they are our greatest? Ally, OKAY i don't see them exactly defending us when we got attacked on nine to. Eleven oh oh, oh let's not go into why were they dancing BECAUSE i got stuff on that. Too but you know What i'm saying this, is this is what we're talking about, here is that people are trying to Create god in their own image and interpret it in the way that they want to see. It you Create god in your own, image which is an. Essence what rem fan in kabba law is at the end of the, day which q kabba la could be spelt with A q. TWO i know you're queuing on but, true but where do you think it came? From and matrix is a term in The Kabo.
Speaker 4: La it's also a term in The. Bible but it also that means like the umbilical sack that a. Baby it's you, know just saying there there is physical and esoteric meanings behind the word. Matrix and then in our modern interpretation with you, know the cyber world that we live, in it's got a whole other. Interpretation but, yes, yes to your, point it absolutely.
Speaker 2: Is, yeah, yeah you, KNOW i KNOW i have a. Question it's totally unrelated to what we're talking about right. Here it's just been a question that's been on my mind AND i wanted to get y'all's perspective on. This so humans have free will, allegedly, right we.
Speaker 4: Talked about this last now On occage To night this is it got. Dirty it was a dirty.
Speaker 2: Conversation, Yeah i'm not arguing whether humans have free will or. Not but that's what the saying, is is that humans have free will and angels. Don't right That god granted humans free will and angels. Don't and so my question, is how is it possible that the angels were able to fall if they didn't have free?
Speaker 5: Will?
Speaker 4: Disagree, YEAH i won't say that angels don't have free. Will they are of a lesser status than, humans and there's we can go way into the understandings of all of. That, Right god made them to be his direct. Servants he made us to fulfill his, will AND i, guess, yes we can get angels are supposed to fulfill the will Of god as, well and yes there's levels to that, SHIT i get.
Speaker 5: It but angels also have free.
Speaker 4: Will but the difference between angels and the fallen ones is that the fallen ones chose to use that free will to rebel Against god and were punished for.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 2: Right, SEE i always thought that angels didn't have free. Will will that you just said that they were meant to basically carry out the service Of. God so if they were, slaves but if they were created for that one specific, PURPOSE i, mean Did god just like fuck the coating up or?
Speaker 4: What, no he also made us to fulfill his purpose as, Well but so many people are.
Speaker 2: Not, yes but we have free. WILL i thought the argument was always that the angels. Didn't DID i just misinterpret?
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 3: NO i think that's just what a lot of theologians are putting a pre supposition on. It just like within, job they say the sons Of god approached the throne Of. God the sons Of god approached the throne in. Heaven now a lot of people, say, well this is definitely. Angels but then you, rewind you go back To genesis six, four and you're, like the sons Of god came, down had a ferce with the daughters and, men and suddenly they're, like, no angels can't. Procreate that had he explain the, nephiline the, wolfmn the sasquatch and all these other freaking cryptids that are becoming on the rise, lately can you explain that.
Speaker 4: One that's a big contingtion point With job, too because in theory at least what we are given to on your and about the laws of the, Existence god's throne cannot be approached by anything. Unclean, therefore how could the sons of man have come up to him and had this? Bebop And god And satan struck a? Deal there was there was a wager put. Down, WELL i don't believe That god does wagers and. DEALS i don't think he does. THAT i believe That god deals in, absolutes not. Questions so there's a whole controversy of Whether job is a parable one of those like Oral torah traditions that was one day written down and just added. In because there are those that say That job is actually the first book of The bible ever written before The, torah, right or at least the story predates The. Torah then there are those that believe it is absolutely black and, white happened exactly as it was in The. Bible there's a whole controversy around that because at that point we're acknowledging that either A god's throne and The holy Of holies and that Realm satan can walk inside of, that or we're acknowledging that we can't have anything unclean or unworthy Around, god and that's why he was cast out into the.
Speaker 5: Pits so, like which one is?
Speaker 4: True and it's also, like, well they can possibly both be, true Because god can will whatever he wants to have happened, Happen and if he Gave satan the ability to come up and have a conversation with, him then he. Did but, like there's no precedence for that other than The book of there's, stuff there's levels to, it.
Speaker 3: You, know do that thousand years a thousand years as a. Day who's to say that they're not still not fighting in heaven? Fair they don't have the telekinesis powers to you, know go back and forth or talk to their quote unquote kids that are still down, here or you're still trying to recruit people to fall with. You and this is WHY nasa still collects stars or aka meteorites when they. Fall, well a little bit of media right in every one of the vaccines that they put in. Us and the locusts when they lay an egg they're known as in. Stars and we have the tremera half, men half locusts and. REVELATION i don't, know pay it does make me scratch my, head, going is there something here where they're trying to create like a hybrid existence down? Here and why are they mad or envious of? Us? Right Good god loves the peoples are. Thinking so think of the prodigal, son, right the older. Brother those people are beneath. Us he left, you he didn't follow, you and you're going to accept him back into the. Fold what about? Me i'm able to do so much more than, them, yes BUT i love them just as, Equally and even though they fall, Away i'm still giving them a chance to become the new sons Of, god which we get In First, john When paul Or paul Or, john behold what man and the love of The father that We christians should be called the sons Of god And saul maybe two we sit in judgment over. Them, why Because i'm looking for loyal. Counsel this is why there's so much crap that we have to go through down, Here because even through all of, that did you seek? Me did you try to obey? Me i'm looking for loyalty those who you know chose chosen Elect LIKE i said, before you chose to be in relationship with, me not a religion. Relationship you had direct access to come to. Me so, YES i could buy the job as possibly an allegory because what is it's saying is, saying even though some people go through a lot of crap down, here look at the man's. Persistence they don't understand what's going on behind the, scenes spiritually, speaking spiritual. Warfare they're just, Going, GOD i don't get, it which is a lot of the psalms and. Proverbs BUT i still love, you and this is your. Greatness this is what's still going on in this is what what like thirty eight thirty something chapters In, job he's, lamenting but he's also saying how great he.
Speaker 5: Is see that's the.
Speaker 4: Thing the story Of joe being a parable versus historically. Accurate it's not a salvation issue at that. Point and then we also have to acknowledge the fact That jesus specifically only taught in, parables, right and there's lessons to be gleaned from. That So i've always taken The book Of, joe which is one of my favorite books of The. BIBLE i might add to be that you are supposed to praise and Bless god in your highs and your, lows, like no matter what your lows, are and, yes there are.
Speaker 5: Some that are lower than.
Speaker 4: Others and, Like i'm not saying that everybody's going to go through the same situation with the same level of grace and patience and all that. Stuff and there's nuances and EVERYBODY'S i get.
Speaker 5: THAT i get.
Speaker 4: That but if you're going to Praise god at your highest, peaks and you sure as shit better be willing to Pray him in your lowest.
Speaker 3: Valleys but, ANYWAYS i answer your, QUESTION i do have to.
Speaker 2: Keep, going, yeah, yeah go. AHEAD i think it's just one of THE i don't, know those types of questions are, difficult you, Know so that's WHY i just wanted to get y'all's interpretation of.
Speaker 4: That, yes angels do have free will to answer the quarte.
Speaker 5: Question, yeah, yeah very.
Speaker 3: Well it's essential to note that the interpretations can, vary, Right it's always multiple interpretations across different occult traditions and, individuals and may not be universally. Accepted, however the combination of red and black colors is often used to represent the complexities of the human, experience the balance of opposing forces in the pursuit of spiritual growth and Transcend, oh some of. THIS i don't have to go into all of, it but there's a little stuff going on here With. Cain And i'm reading this, Book rulers Of. Evil if you can get, it it's usually two thousand, dollars so if you can print it off from, online which is a, possibility if you have some sort of app WHICH i do not understand how that all. Works i'm not that. Techy but if you can't and you know how to Dig Tupper Saucy rulers Of, evil it will transform your. Life and this is towards one of his last, chapters and he said Receiving, AUTHORITY i think as at lamech here bah blah buh to govern requires taking an, oath which binds the initiate to code of rights and. Responsibilities, interestingly our word oath is. Cogni with The hebrew word pronounced, OATH i can't pronounce it In, hebrew which is the word translated. Mark so At genesis four, fifteen The lord said a mark Upon. Cain knowing, this we may accurately say The Lord cain under, oath an oath visibly represented by the various insignia of government's. Display the mark then stands for a covenant Between god And. Cain it is not all encompassing sort of the covenant Which god struck with humbly Obedient. Abraham AND i will establish my covenant between me And thee and thy seed AFTER thee and the, generations an everlasting covenant to be a god UNTO thee and To Thy seed AFTER. Thee cain's unwillingness to obey the letter Of yahweh's commandments made him unfit for intimacy with the divine And kin's own, words from thy face SHALL i be? Hid the exile covenant was strictly limited to Assuring god's vengeance against anyone who would Threaten cain's. Life, right, wisdom the, correction, instruction and. Righteousness kin was on his. Own he was on his own also if he should try to attack the, peaceful the mark was a covenant of retribution.
Speaker 4: Only, now, yeah so, everybody just so we're clear here we're talking about this is After kin killed his Brother abel that this Is adam And eve's, sons that whole Nine, cain after he did, That god put a mark on, him and that's what we're talking about.
Speaker 5: Here basically he was doomed to wander the.
Speaker 4: Earth, however even after he was, Exiled god had put protection on, him and it was there was a, whole there was a whole covenant that was made there even in spite of him committing the first.
Speaker 5: Murder so it's it's there's a lot of levels to.
Speaker 3: This this might. Be it might be Because cain could potentially be the offshoot Of satan's, serpentcy, right possibly just throwing that out there as an option, here because he was the, firstborn, right the Aspect i'm trying to bring into consideration mark an, oath mark of the. Beast is there a little bit of a connotation? HERE i don't, know because As i'm, Digging i'm, like, okay SO i kin is affiliated with quote unquote the First mark, right the First, covenant, right didn't make a deal with the. Devil he just, said you're going to be on your own. Thing but what does he, Say you're going to lose my protection and those who follow your. Thinking, Right So, hermes, bapham at, Mithrust, soul And victus are All nimrod's son to mouse and. Equivalents you. Know Baham it's right arm is, solve which is to bring something from another realm into, existence WHICH i highly suspect was nine to, eleven And bahmt's left arm tattoo, kwagula which is blood Clot right, now, again nine to eleven was two thousand and one twenty, twenty you, know so what is that nineteen years apart one plus nine equals x. Ten, YEAH i don't, know but maybe there's a little something there which we should. Consider and how DO i know for sure That mythru connects With, baphomet because AS i was reading this other book says that there is an oath that they are making and it is the symbols of the two great powers represented in The alchemedical and Ross crucian. Tradition by the right hand raised with the finger pointing, upwards and the left hand down with the finger pointed, downwards just Like baphomet here and with the finger pointing, downwards accompanied with the mystic utterances coagula and solve, a collect and, disperse fix and. Volatize this is Connecting mithra directly To, baphomet which we do know The templars were, worshiping, right so there's a little something. Thereably. Okay so, anyways Mythrust Persian god of light of The. Sun, now as we've said, Before, catholicism what did they. Do they hijacked it son Of, god converted, it made It son Of god worship Versus Sun god. Worship, right and that's where we get Our sunday worship from The Catholic. Church don't come yelling at. Me if you're A catholic, listener, PLEASE i beg you look into the history because some of this is literally On catholic websites when they're talking about. This it's not just making things. Up my trust The god of, contracts AND i think you just said it was on the, military.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah The United States army has that same cap on the top of their seal, yep.
Speaker 3: Vats light and the. Sun and AS i said, before soldier, Soul Sun god d e r In, FRENCH i believe is the etymology means one who is to die destined to die for a, sun, god, saw a, contract an, oath a. Mark all affiliated with this myth, trust this baffomet thing, right which, again voting means a mark as.
Speaker 5: Well mark, Right, YES i just and.
Speaker 3: Again sometimes if you can't sign your, name just put AN.
Speaker 4: X back in the day when most people didn't know how to read and, write they would just say make your.
Speaker 5: Mark and some people do, miracle some people would do, this but.
Speaker 4: More often than not it was just AN x and that was just be their, symbol their sigil if you, will, right, Right.
Speaker 3: It's just like just know that you were, here but you still, contributed. Right. Yeah So i'm From mithraism To. Freemasonry this is not just me going. On you're just trying to make. Suing, No mithraism does connect With bapham and it does connect With. Freemasonry it's a history of Ideas Roman. Mithraism. Right so if you want to understand where people are, arguing why do you hate A catholic church so? Much please just look Into mithraism as well as soul and. Victis you'll begin to. Understand, OKAY i see where you're coming. From you're not just trying to attack me for the sake of. No i'm just please look into. IT i always get these comments And i'm, like don't get, Upset i'm bashing That astually look into where AM i coming, from because then you'll understand WHAT i am. Saying it's not just you write it, off because again you want to hear your truth coming out of my. Mouth, right that's not due diligence.
Speaker 4: And Mithraism for anybody who may not, Know i'm not going into the nitty gritty of it, here but that would be also referred to as The Silk road, religion and it was very popular for a very long period of. Time it stretched a good while and for a good land mass as. Well so, yeah just if you have a trouble looking up, one look Up Silk grow religion and you'll now start the trail of bread crumbs for.
Speaker 3: You thank. You and then again that's What i'm going is if you have a, counterfeit a, doppelganger and it's already going through The Silk, road which is what Connecting rome to where The oriental? East. Yep so does that not sound like it could have possible variations or similarities that when you want to start pulling at, it what do we just? Say you get the red cap over In, france you got the red caps over In. America you, know you start unraveling and you're, like, well that's just like, this that's just like. This and if they do like a project Blue beam thing and they're trying to explain stuff to, us how they going to do? It will you still how that looks so? Similar?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 3: Right but it's. Inverted but they're going to make you continue buying the little bread, crumbs as you just, said throughout, history to buy the lie narrative that they're going to, pitch, Right But i'm just SAYING i can see it. Absolutely so you're talking About, pete, right he's got all these tattoos on his, arms, Right And i'm just laughing because AGAIN i see the. Hypocrisy we're getting rid of all these people with gang. Tattoos and he's got The Jerusalem cross on his right. Chests, again for, me we know that connects with The Knights templar and The Knights templar initially arrived in The Holy land on a mission to reclaim some treasure that they believe was rightfully. Theirs and according to Modern templar, historians which just means this is their, emphasis this is what they. Do it's not just hypothesis. Hyperbole Tim Wallace murphy And Christopher, knight The knights who banded together as The Knights, templar were part of a wave Of european royalty descended from The jewish elders who had fled The Holy land around seventy a. D when it was invaded By. Rome, right so this is something where it goes into the people are going into a little season and. Whatnot there is a group right that said we're going to, leave but there's still treasure over? There was it The ring Of, solomon perhaps with the starrum fan on it that has you, know you can commune with the monic spirits and be the ring master and all that sort of. Stuff maybe maybe maybe they were receiving something more. There but what did they? Do they took The christian community to go forth to be the meat, crind, right to help go help us reclaim quote unquote what is. Rightfully ours years goes. By eventually we get dispensationalism and it's still just being a little we need to polish it up for A western version to still have people keep on coming over. Here so then we get people like Peek heseth that comes up and selling, me oh you, know we got to go over there because It's god's chosen. People so, Again Mason area is G kabba lah it is the is the cousin connective Between mason's and The. Zionists and then now we'll go into the world, wars the mad, scientists, transhumanism, right mind, control which is what the, etymology the word government means, governed to control ment stemming from The latin meaning the. Mind mental is where we get that word.
Speaker 4: FROM i thought the government actually stemmed from The french word means to control or, steer and mint would be the, establishment so basically the establishment of.
Speaker 2: CONTROL i could be wrong, here, well.
Speaker 3: But, yeah steering a ship is like would be Getting james. Right the tongue has the power to steer. Ships what does a what does a politician? Do what's their greatest? Weapon so, yeah steering government the. Narrative you want to hear a Suit.
Speaker 9: Sayer.
Speaker 3: Right that's ultimately what government does is how you control the. Narrative Hence. Medea, right, Media.
Speaker 5: Wait Tyler perry's making his interest into, hear what the fuck the.
Speaker 4: Goddess bad bad bad media Goes idea the goddess of illusions?
Speaker 3: Oracles that's, yeah so again just stuff for people to look, into because then you'll start understanding The Mega church is The New age the, again not Just, jonathan But i'm just saying this is where origins of a lot of these. People they infiltrate these, groups they control the, narrative and then they funnel you all going back to exactly where they want you to.
Speaker 2: Believe hold, On medea is the goddess of, illusions M M e d E. A oh my. God that's that's fascinating for. Media but Also medea With Tyler perry like it's an, illusion like it's trying to portray a, woman but it is a. Man holy, shit there's.
Speaker 4: A whole reason why he's not allowed in his daddy's. Church by the, way, y'all he he. Been he been About Dan bobas for quite some. Time don't don't let the the moumou and the, caricature fool you, like that's been a known fact for a good long.
Speaker 2: While, dude everything In hollywood is everything is symbolism every.
Speaker 3: Again I'm i'm this this baphome guy, right what's he sitting On he's sitting on a. Dome what Does satan say he wants to sit on the throne of The god Most? High when the flood, Happened if you're going by you know, What Dave, smith, sorry, dud, sorry drawing a blank flat, Earth dave Not Dave, smith hre the? Freak did that come? From? Anyways but when the? Ark you? Know so if the ark was going up, right being pushed up where if you're going by dome, earth, right you're getting closer to a rainbow which is around the throne Of. God so what is the promise he's giving them that rainbow that you, saw is you're getting pushed up with the. Flood i'm going to bring that down to, you and that's gonna be my promise THAT i will never flood the earth. Again, right floods of, heaven waters above Crystal sea and. Heaven maybe there's something. There angels were known as star. Walkers christ walked on. Water maybe there's something. There y who.
Speaker 2: Knows that's quite an interesting image that you have of the flat earth with the dome and then the water all surrounding, it and then there's like sky above the. WATER i never seen it like. That that's pretty.
Speaker 3: INTERESTING i don't, know because what a. Baphom it sits on a. Dome but then they have this thing With Space, force Which i'm trying to wrap my head. Around people that are buying this flat earth, thing but then they're over here like Space. Force, yeah oh my.
Speaker 2: GOD i for some, Reason i've never been able to put that together with the goat head and The Bapha met and The Space force logo upside, Down Like i've seen this logo a million, times And i'm pretty Sure i've even seen it upside down like, this AND i never put it because you compare the, pictures just The Bapha met picture and then The Space force logo upside. Down, dude that's The Bapha, met like one hundred, yeah that's not an.
Speaker 3: Accident he tried to breach the. DOME i want to go to war Against. Heaven god's. Like so you're reading the scripture and it's funny BECAUSE i think Doctor heyger was making this point, saying it says we're gonna go up into heaven And god, says let's go down to. Them. Right it's almost like a joke of, Saying, okay they, think, hey this is. Ridiculous we go down there and confound their. Languages, Right what will you just say about tongues controlled the? Narrative what was A? Nimrod he was the first tyrannical authoritarian. Government anarchy stems off from The, arkans which are rulers of, cities the. Neppeleine so to say you are an archi means you were against The. Arkans you read The Geneva bible from fifteen ninety. Nine it, Conveniently King, james it edits out we are also against worldly. Governors holy.
Speaker 2: Shit and even a little bit more symbolic. Here so right side up with that space force, hat you have the pentagram or the star, right and it anytime you get Like, satanism it's always the reverse star. Right so you have the tip of the star pointing down and that's where you're supposed to be pulling The satanic energy or whatever From holy, shit this is exactly. That like you have the inverted. Pentagram you have literally The baphomet head with the eyes and the snouts and the ears that are coming out the, horns and then you have the fucking inverted star at the top of. It that is, Wild, like my mind's blown by, this.
Speaker 3: Dude and who Created Space? Force? Biden? Common was It? Obama that Was?
Speaker 2: Donnie hear the?
Speaker 10: Name?
Speaker 5: Gentlemen Donald?
Speaker 2: Trump?
Speaker 5: Absolutely what was doing about for a long?
Speaker 6: Time?
Speaker 3: Though plant At? Trump and what Is trump sitting on a? Wow?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Okay is underneath him the magad and printing out THREE d. Cities maga means. Magician, wow not just. Me i'm literally just going ha, Ha i'll show. More but why AM i going through? This? Okay so, again you go do your own. Research i'm just pulling up one article that was, interesting, right And i'm cross referencing with What i'm just having hunches, on, Right and this is what people don't. Do so, please if you don't know Who elon, is try to look into who his grandfather.
Speaker 4: Was this, article for the, record is from The New, Yorker so if anybody wants to, questions.
Speaker 3: So in the, world according To Elon musk's, grandfather and it's By Jill lapour twenty twenty. Three, Basically heldeman he, was you, know kind of a conspiracy. Theorist he propagated the ideas That jewish, Bankers jewish, intellectuals philanth trophic foundations run By, jews, communists black. Leaders so pretty racist, guy you, know all, right so then we keep on going the international. Conspiracy in, Health heldeman blamed the collective collectivist internationalist conspiracy From kennedy To kenyeta for centralized health schemes that include national health insurance and various, pharmaceuticals including fluoride in the water another, conspiracy all of which he considered Anti christian infringements of human. Liberties if some people were not alarmed by all of, this he, wrote it was because of mind. Control when A christian subscribes to, this it is a result of the, concentrated intentional brainwashing done by the international. Conspiracy submitting to The national healthcare one way the conspirators were allowing black or colored political puppets to take control of responsible white.
Speaker 5: People this Is elon's, grandfather right.
Speaker 3: Aha Joshua. Heldman if people are kind of curious how to spell the, name it is H A L D E M A m.
Speaker 5: So he Was South african Rit.
Speaker 3: Yes there's another. THING i was watching. AGAIN i watch it just to hear What gunside has to. Say and sometimes, again just because you're a guest doesn't mean you're a. Liberal but they were asking a little, bit and he was talking about How Peter thiel And Elon musk both have a background In South africa that was raised in a very, apartheid racist. Regime and it's not just oh high part of what you're, doing all freak, no it literally that's, yes So christian. Nationalism and then we HAVE i Wish jonathan was here for this. Part But paula White, Kine trump's lady that he just put in front of The christian whatever Anti christian bias In. America she, said quote, verbatim to say no To President trump is to say no To.
Speaker 4: God to say no To President trump is to say no To. God who said that?
Speaker 3: Again paula White, kane the lady that's now in charge of our you, know Anti christian bias league, whatever That's trump's spiritual. Advisor and we just read this thing about you, know, oh you, know brain control for you, know The Christian all, Right i'm saying he's claiming to be a Big christian. President he's selling. Bibles we're seeing a little bit of the health movement With, maha is? There, okay hold, Off.
Speaker 2: That health movement is about to go to the, wayside by the, way with OLD rfk getting caught up in dick pics and.
Speaker 3: Whatnot, yeah it's gonna be. Fun The Boston rare, Maps, Technocracy. Inc and The technique Of. America now do you notice anything about this map here on the, left made in nineteen Forty just give me a rough thing that stuff you're hearing in the. News if we if we annexed quote unquote a few, places what would do you see anything similar with that particular?
Speaker 4: MAP i mean it looks like a map of the entirety Of North america to Include alaska And canada and the Contineal us And, Greenland Greensick greenland.
Speaker 3: And panama and Maybe. Venezuela and this was By Elon musk's. Grandfather this was his visionary map of the. Future holy, Shit, Yes and what do we Have trump sitting.
Speaker 2: On oh my, god, Dude i'm not gonna lie brand in twenty.
Speaker 3: Seventeen Planet, trump not, Me this is. Them i'm just showing you it's right in our.
Speaker 2: FACES i highly advise all of the good cult members out there you have to see some of these images that he is, showing because it's all in the. Symbolism and they tell you about all of this stuff decades in. Advance so like the information stretched across such a wide panel of time that it's hard to really connect a lot of the. Dots And i'm not gonna lie to, You. BRANDON a lot of the times you come on, HERE i don't necessarily vibe with. YOU i, MEAN i love. You you're a great, guy LIKE i consider you a friend and. Everything but we have very different beliefs and very different. Ideologies and that's. Okay we can still remain, friends which you, know that's what we try and portray on the show a. Lot me And jacob are best. Friends he's A, Christian i'm. Not we can still get. Along there is still that it's still okay to do that. Nowadays just want to remind people that you can be friends with people who you disagree. With that being, said you are to, me you are making the most amount of sense today than you've ever.
Speaker 3: Made Thanks that's a. First but, again this is this is his grandfather standing in front of the Organization technocracy. Inc and on the bottom AGAINSTS Cbc. News in science we, trust Not.
Speaker 4: God it's also interesting that A South african dude would not Include South africa in the picture of the countries that he would want to be a part of the new foundation or company he just.
Speaker 5: Started i'm throwing that out.
Speaker 3: So AGAIN i had to keep on. Scrolling what is this in science we? Trust? Right obviously this is something important to. Technocracy back in the first half of the twentieth, century a group Called Technocracy incorporated wanted to reorganize society by putting scientists in. Charge the movement flamed, out but it's underlying message still appeals to many In Silicon. Valley this is an article By Ira bessen On october, Thirteenth Columbus. Stay it's also during The feast day Of think of secont nineteen, Forty regina chiropractor Named Joshua Heldman eland's grandfather appeared in city court to face two charges under The defense Of Canada. ACT a fantastic and extremely rare nineteen forty map depicting the geopolitical program Of Technocracy incorporated at the time of influential organization fueled by The depression era, anxiety, quake quack, economics and, isolationism and for more than a soup con of fascism not. Me the map envisions much of The america's in Eastern pacific basin as merged into a Single technique Of, america to be ruled by a technically, skilled empirically, driven non partisan. Elite the technique is shown stretching From greenland west to The International dateline of south encompasses The caribbean parts Of, Columbia, venezuela and The, guyanas and its territory is colored, red the semi official color Of technocracy, movement also seen on its. Logo the small circular symbol symbols indicate the defense basis of its outer. Boundaries blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah let's. SEE a key to do to this project was the construction of a chain of far flung defense bases Like america has all over the, place along with technique, borders as shown as The technique Of america map offered here opposition To american entry into wars raging outside of our area as a keystone technocracracy's current basic. Policy lest that policy be misconstrued by uninformed persons in the, Public technocracy points out that this position is not held on the basis of humanitarian or pacifist. Tenants america is a is worth fighting, for but we need to fight For america only On american terms from our own continental. Defenses And trump is now creating The Golden dome or whatever it. Is, yeah a little bit further down in the article blah blah blah, blah and keeping with technocracies and authoritarian, tendencies the technique would ensure its security by enacting a continental integration and mobilization and complete conscription of, men, materials, machines and wealth by the government of The United. States.
Speaker 2: Dude so, essentially you, know, whenever if you are agreeing With trump and all the things that possibly could stem from, this you're essentially, uhha the paving the road for an. Empire like that's what.
Speaker 3: It seems that without knowing, it you end up being the. Informance, again that's the thing with the, fascists For, soldier is that they don't Realize i'm fighting for a Fascist because most, fascists what do they put on for their. Mask i'm a populace and if you don't say That i'm the, Patriot i'm your, leader then everybody else is the. Enemy and what do we do with the Enemy if that ny means of the, state we get rid of, them right because they are. Challenging so what would fall into that category conspiracy, theorists anarchists And i'm not saying, Antifa i'm saying Anarch, yeah the people who are going against the, System, christians, right, saints people who are set. APART i don't do things in this world like the thirty two Million americans that didn't have vote in this last. Election those are a problem to us because you're going against the official. Narrative And i'm going to be showing how this is sorry going on with what they got with the. Immigrants why is it that all these big tech bosses were present At trump's. Inauguration you Had George, soarroles you have the guy From google AND i can't even bother to pronounce that, Name Mark, zuckerberg and then The APPLE. Ceo on the twenty twenty five Updated User terms Of agreement On, FACEBOOK i think it's clause number six or seven says possible terms for imprisonment for content shared that is against. Whatever blah blah blah blah. Blah oh fancy. Rhetoric but it's like, imprisonment so basically what they already got in THE. Uk but when is that going to be implemented with all this stuff going on right? Now who's to say they're not going to slip that into some? Bill? Right you got?
Speaker 4: Too THE uk only does that to its white, citizens like you, know An islamic do with a machete running down the. Street, ah you, know it's this culture a white dude running with, scissors life in jail again they have with their own white, citizens which is That that's a whole other. Conversation BUT i hear your point for.
Speaker 3: Sure what does that do? It it creates animosity and anger because what do you want to? DO i want to go after the people that are getting the benefits and are getting all the special. Treatment so you have THIS anngst building and boiling, over and what are you going to? Do MIGHT i suggest the? Purge oh, OH i, see we get rid of all the. Undesirables we can't do it on our, own dear, Citizens we need you to help us do. It get them in your own, backyard and you won't be prosecuted because we need your. Help do it as a good. Citizen just vault. Internationally oh my, God and what do they? Think they're doing it In god's name because we got to get rid of them, people the, undesirables all the kiddies. Too you not possibly see. THAT i could because the people that are literally numb about what's going over In, GAZA i could see. It they don't care for, Those for those.
Speaker 2: That don't, Know i'm one of, Them, like what what Is sharia? Law and why is it such a bad? Thing If trump is aligning himself.
Speaker 3: With, that he's not aligning himself with the Surreal, sorry he's more of aligning himself with The, talmud which is Basically sharia law on, steroids which again most dispensationalists have no idea what's in. There both promote child, brides both promote rape in a time of, War but in The tealmud it Has christ boiling an, excrement and, hell they call him a. Bastard his mother was a whore that made it with, carpenters at least In islam to acknowledged crist as a good. Prophet but basically both of them are extremist ideologies of implementing our, way and if you need, to you have to kill people that dissent or distract from what your narrative is as the imposing religion in the.
Speaker 4: Region So sharia law would be the like you're, saying, like it's the laws that Govern islamic, fundamentalists, right the ones that go off of the hardcore letter of the law as laid down By allah And muhammad and all. That i'm throwing the where they don't. Belong that's a genies, thing not A muslim.
Speaker 5: Thing my, Bad my.
Speaker 2: Bad sounds awesome, THOUGH i.
Speaker 4: MEAN i don't know The muslims even do a thing like. That yeah they, Do, ahmed that's a. Thing, Yeah i'm here. Anyway, secondly So sharia, law if you looked at the majority of, it it's not stuff that a conservative minded, PERSON i don't mean conservative like, REPUBLICAN i mean conservative is in like living a conservative, life, right dressing, modestly being. Humble the majority of The sharia law you probably wouldn't have a problem. With, however there are a few of these, addendums if you, will that do stand out as a bit a bit, much especially when they are carried out and followed to the extreme of. It like there's There's christian fundamentalists who also go to the far extremes of The biblical, law, right and they say that a woman that wears a skirt that goes above her ankles is clearly a, Whore LIKE i, mean it's there's there's levels to, this you know WHAT i. Mean but the problem Is sharia law is used to basically all of The islamic. Terrorists they don't have Many christian terrorist groups out. There they, exist they, exist they. Do there is far More islamic terrorist, laws and all of them are screaming That sharia law should be the law of the entire.
Speaker 5: Earth you see What i'm.
Speaker 4: Saying there's There's jewish terrorist organizations that also have their own version of, it But sharia law is, Uh it's definitely been taken to more of a extreme level in are more.
Speaker 2: Places so essentially you're mixing religion and politics to its.
Speaker 4: Extreme well that's the whole, point, Right it's like The abrahamic law for, instance, right the six hundred and thirteen laws that Are MOSES i think laid down for The jews to. Follow, now they took it to be the combination of religious fervor as well as cultural laws that they should abide, by because they see the two as completely in.
Speaker 5: Unison sharia law is the same.
Speaker 4: Way there are certain countries that operate completely Under sharia, law then there are some that operate quote unquote Under sharia, law but more of a it's a little more light handed as far as how the punishments are doled out and stuff like.
Speaker 2: That very, well, okay well let's continue, There.
Speaker 3: Brandon, yeah so pentook on science a ideal to help commanders plan military. Maneuvers this Is march fifth of twenty twenty five when this came.
Speaker 5: Out so that's, right, guy we NEED ai in our military.
Speaker 3: Way.
Speaker 5: Yeah but AND i.
Speaker 3: Think elon said by twenty seven they want to have a couple billion robots all for, sale and who's to say they won't go freaking hey wire because it is the year of the. Goats And i'm going to get into why that's significant With elon And. Bahoment so, again All i'm saying is folks looking To peter Thel, why, well who's afraid Of Peter? Thel this is From business A New biography suggests that we all should be out theel in The Silicon. Valley, right this is people with technocracy FUNDED Jd Vance's Sudden. Rise, yeah right next to the. Game president feels boy. Like, yeah that's making me. AGAIN i want to know who funds? You who funds my guy that's supposed to represent? Me right IF i If i'm part of the, system But i'm. Not first Thel now The trump's how billionaires threatened free. Speech so this is. Affiliate, OKAY i don't like that too, much you. Fork tech industry is ready to Celebrate trump in. Itself the elite Of Selicon valley are set to revel their new clout during the long weekend of inaugural parties at The president Elect DONALD. J trump is set to resume. Power Peter Theo company reportedly HELPED nsa spy. Program Peter theal the tech billionaire influencing top members of The trump. Administration That's december, sixth of twenty twenty. Four peter Theal i defer To israel videos surface of The Palate palater tech giant struggling to answer questions about clients' use OF ai generated kill. Lists that's Of july twenty twenty four and then theo's Put israel agree strategic partnership for Battle. Tech so who is this guy that's not for free speech hanging out With trump's administration and influencing a lot of, stuff including getting the chants Jd vance on the ticket right next to the. President.
Speaker 4: Yeah Jd vance who famously was a Never trumper for a good while there he. Was he was one of the leading guys who was spitting that shit On trump until he got nominated FOR.
Speaker 5: Vp then all of a, sudden he's just singing a different, song right?
Speaker 3: Right is there something?
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 3: Though the billionaires have something a little bit more, Nefarious because if The economist magazine is already showing us right before The trump's sitting on the planet the, dome now it's showing him this is of this. YEAR i think It's february, edition The economists is showing him burning money with. Gasoline. Oh, now interestingly, enough if you guys did not know breaking, News trump's economic advisors are a retard. Pit as the article goes, here it says The White house has revealed that THE us could potentially use its gold reserves to acquire more. Bitcoin, Meanwhile china's gold reserves reached a record high of seventy three point six million fine troy ounces In. February over the past two point five, Years china's gold reserves have increased by eleven million. Ounces china is laughing At trump for buying. Bitcoin THE us is buying digital fool's, gold While china buys the real. Thing now here's the. Thing whether you're pro bitcoin or not pro, bitcoin my thing is. This my thing is. This why? Digital?
Speaker 5: Yeah why?
Speaker 3: DIGITAL i Just i'm trying to figure out why people like against my, big, big big time conservative, buddy ex, veteran all you, know Pro american cool. Guy, Okay AND i, SAID i, said there's only two THINGS i. Said if you don't want to believe anything ELSE i say About, trump two THINGS i would ask. YOU i, said do you like physical? Money? Yeah because my. BUSINESS i don't like him knowing where my money's. Going, Okay so what's your thoughts On trump with? BITCOIN m? RIGHT i said? That and anything else with the M nra. Vaccines keep an eye on. That just two. Things if you, can't if you want to ignore everything else THAT i, say BECAUSE i sound completely, nuts As jonathan, SAID i, AGREE i. Do but could you look at those two, things just scrutinize it and it comes to pass because has he said anything? Before, yes right On Fox. News and this is HOW i think you'll beat Bricks alliance and solve our trillion dollar.
Speaker 10: Debt let's, see let's make a veil for our thirty five trillion.
Speaker 6: Dollars hand him a little crypto check, right we'll hit him a little, bit goin and wipe out our thirty five trillion.
Speaker 7: Dollars how do you want.
Speaker 8: It to be more comment In? America how does that? Work, oh it's gonna work. Easily it's already. Prominent it's moving. Along it's very loosely. Regulated that's one of the reasons is moving.
Speaker 6: Along but it is a different form of a, currency and it's going to end up benefiting the. Country but if we shut it, down like you, Know biden's trying to shut it, Down biden doesn't have the intellect to shut it.
Speaker 7: Down can you imagine this guy's telling you to shut something down like. That he has no idea what the hell it. Is but if we.
Speaker 6: Don't embrace, it it's going to be embraced by other. People you, know it's a massive thing. Already did you read Where it's bigger than any company in the world. ALREADY i, mean if you look at the, market it's bigger than many. Countries it's it's a very big. Thing if we're not going to be the, leader we have the people that are the, LEADERS i, know some of them very, smart and if we don't embrace, it other countries are going to embrace.
Speaker 3: It SO i think you get a little bit of a rough. Idea he's very pro It scott the scent WHO i have a slide on that later. On he is the guy That trump was trying to nominate As secretary of The. Treasury he is a sorrows. Protege that's not just. Me that's literally anything you, can you, know do a Basic google and that will show up in his. Background and now he's saying he wants to go With Larry.
Speaker 5: Fink, yeah, yeah old Black rock.
Speaker 2: Himself.
Speaker 4: Yeah and this whole thing about how The american goal reserves can fund The bitcoin all. That, OKAY i thought we kind of already. Knew this Board knox is, empty. Y'all it's not even a. Conspiracy there has been multiple different news outlets that have done entire stories on. This i'm not Saying america has no strategic gold. Reserves i'm saying they are, very very. Minimal and there's a reason Why america has been trying to outsource its gold and why we've been buying quote unquote record numbers of it From europe for the past couple of years because.
Speaker 5: We don't fucking have Any that's.
Speaker 4: Why, so, yeah this whole idea that oh we'll just cash in on some of the gold and we'll you, know we'll do that to get the, bitcoin y'all dain no, Gold they no. Gold but but good cult members listening right. Now if you would like to get your own slice of the pie of gold and, silver then come check us out AT Coc silver linked in the description, below and uh that is the best way to get your start in buying and selling of gold and silver. Bullion, look the economy is. Wild we cannot promise what tomorrow tomorrow will. Bring but WHAT i can promise you is that silver and, gold, coins bullion minted, materials these things will maintain a. Value whether it's IN us d or whether we're using it for electrical, components it doesn't.
Speaker 5: Matter it doesn't.
Speaker 4: Matter they have been used as a type of currency since the ancient times through The Middle.
Speaker 5: Ages, biblically they're spoken.
Speaker 4: Of every religion actually speaks of silver and gold on my, Dad it's very, strange.
Speaker 5: But it's, true it's. True why is?
Speaker 4: That, look do it for yourself, here come check us out ccsilver dot com again link in the description.
Speaker 5: Below now back to.
Speaker 2: It and also as far as silver goes, there it's like thirty three dollars a troy ounce right. Now they're projecting that if they actually uh loosen up on you, know the the the economic market and the stock market and you know the precious metals, market they expect it to go up to one thousand dollars an, ounce meaning that thirty three dollars ounce that you have is worth a grand. Now so it is a good time to invest, in especially, silver but even gold is supposed to be going up like crazy as. Well so, YEAH i think that especially with what brand is bringing up here as far as bitcoin and all that shit, Goes, look it's a great idea until it's. Not and gold and silver has just always been a great. Idea so you, know protect your ass with a little cocsilver dot. Com, indeed, anyhow go continue, There. Brandon that was a nice plug, There. JACOB i like.
Speaker 5: IT i didn't even mean for.
Speaker 4: It but whenever he said the gold, THING i actually just meant to spend a minute talking about how we don't have any gold in the.
Speaker 5: Country BUT i was, like, oh shameless plug. Time just see how COULD i? Resist but, anyway, yeah, sorry. Y'all. Movie that's something.
Speaker 3: THAT i find interesting is that Allegedly nimrut's Son, hermes was the original of. Coinage, now, Personally i'm not. Capitalist i'm not you, know a. Communism i'm more of a person that's just LIKE i prefer barter in. Trade but when those things come into, Play, okay you want something of a little bit more, materialistic or you want to mold or mint something or use it for other, USAGES i have that on the. RESERVE i don't need a COIN i don't need you know What i'm. Saying this is kind of HOW i think with that BECAUSE i prefer tribal community And i'm not saying communias and. Socialism i'm saying community as, in we help each other. Out, okay you had a, BABY i can help you with a little bit of yardwork for a couple of days as you're trying, to you, know get you that kind of. Stuff, Anyways, yeah, Again economics, magazine they keep throwing this at, us AND i. LAUGH i laugh because again color red could Signify china or is it the technocracy right in the coronavirus possibly burning physical money to impose the global cryptocurrency a reference to bitcoin on the chest of this, phoenix symbol of a destruction and. Rebirth and we just had this visual With trump burning. Money right now we're getting a visual of the phoenix rising from the Ashes.
Speaker 5: Trump that bird's got A florida lea sticking out of its head as.
Speaker 3: Well uh, yeah that's ALSO i could go into a whole thing with that as. Well but, yeah that does connect with the bath and a little tough on his. Head yeah, YEAH i.
Speaker 2: Mean look the phoenix turning to and then inevitably rising from. IT i didn't think that the ash would be ashes of dollar, bills but, OKAY i, mean you, know like.
Speaker 3: Money i'm just, saying and what would what would rise from? This? Right if you're going by, revelation no men shall be able to buy or sell unless they take the image of the, beast right, now is that an, oath is that voting is that, well you, know just saying be, cautious be, cautious because it look it's looking prudy biblical out. There AND i just want to throw this out there for folks who do not know this About, elon Because i'm seeing so many again libertarian Because i'm in, sentiments SO i like following these things THAT i see, them all this Pro tesla, stuff And i'm, like you. Hypocrites elon is a Former Club swap member of The Young Global. Leaders well that was his former. Life he's. Changed his brother is still on the, Board Kimball.
Speaker 2: Musk oh, MY i did not know that he was A Young Global leader with the with THE wf About Tulsa. GABBARD i didn't Know elon was a part of.
Speaker 3: That And kimball his. Brother he's on the board For, Chipotle tesla And, SpaceX chipotle the.
Speaker 5: RESTAURANT i thought McDonald's on.
Speaker 3: Them, No, babylon, Sorry Kimball musk is on that. Board. Wow and he's connected with The World Economic. Forum So i'm just, saying if he's connected with, that probably watch your. Food All i'm suggesting.
Speaker 5: Where there's so many better places to get a good.
Speaker 3: Burrito you, know, pops try to go natural where you.
Speaker 2: CAN i have never been To chipotle in my.
Speaker 5: Life you're not missing.
Speaker 4: Nothing And i'm going to puss off so many white people with that, sentence but, like look, Y'all i'm, Sorry becky behind the counter is not giving you good.
Speaker 5: Burritos i'm very. Sorry chipotle is trash food in my.
Speaker 2: Opinion is it like whenever people uh talk shit On? Subway, like is it like some people Hate subway they Prefer Jimmy john's or you know whatever other sandwich, place Because subway is still good if you're in a. Pinch same thing with Like Little caesar still good in a, pinch, Right? Like is it kind of like?
Speaker 5: That it's really hard to fuck up a sandwich?
Speaker 4: Though can we acknowledge that it's, bread, meat, cheese, vegetables maybe some, sauce send it in the, Oven like that's the over the over under of, it, RIGHT.
Speaker 2: I, mean it's the. Bread it's the bread is what makes the sandwich if you're a sandwich, shop, Right, like it's not necessarily the meats or the cheese like they're they're outsourcing that kind of. Stuff it's the bread that they're Making, Okay i'll put it like.
Speaker 3: This have you a nice take on? That it's kind of? Scary?
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah have you ever been To? ISZOS i Love.
Speaker 2: Iszos have you ever been To? Cadova's never heard of?
Speaker 5: It what About?
Speaker 2: Mos, no never been to? Mos these Are louisiana. Places, Oh iszos is A louisiana.
Speaker 4: PLACE i don't know about, That, moses they got them all all OVER i think THEY i know for sure they got it up.
Speaker 5: North. Bro but beside the.
Speaker 4: Point if you've ever been to one of those type of burrito chain places and then you Try, chipotle this is how COULD i put? This it put you to the realm of like McDonald's is where you go for a really good. Burger no you, Don't, no you.
Speaker 2: Don't so it's like McDonald's to five.
Speaker 4: Guys, yes there you, Go McDonald's to five.
Speaker 5: Guys Is chipotle to any actual burrito?
Speaker 2: Joint, okay all, right that makes, Sense, okay like it's, edible.
Speaker 5: Like, sure but it's not like really.
Speaker 4: Good but these oh so many white people just look at that like the end all be all of burrito, technology and it's, like, bro please please go down the street to a lady that doesn't Speak, english and let her fucking make it happen in the burrito.
Speaker 5: World i'm just, saying.
Speaker 2: Did taco trucks? Slap oh my?
Speaker 4: God all DAY i would prefer taco trucks over, it pretty, honestly pretty much over most cuisines except for Cajun i'm biased, there but, like, yeah as far as like a way to stop in and get a bite to eat real, quick, bro get me a taco truck that's like barely passing the health, Code i'm there all, day, yes exactly, anyway but.
Speaker 3: As, well and again this is the Little Trump White House archives OF Aka trump was A Young Global leader at The World Economic forum and back in was at twenty, fifteen she was an honored member of The Young Global. Leaders Young Global leaders was created By Klaus.
Speaker 2: Schwap, Personally trump's daughter was A Young Global leader at The what at THE.
Speaker 3: Wf welcome to the, party, Man i've been screaming from the rooftops and people just, like, oh, no you're. Lying it's just not. True it's literally in The White House.
Speaker 5: Archives oh my, GOD i did not know that.
Speaker 3: Either, also back.
Speaker 4: When trump was strictly only a, businessman before he ever entered the political. SPHERE iv uncle was in on all, that so, like AND i Know i've heard heard that she was a part of it at one point in, time but per the day and age that that was, HAPPENING i saw that as a strategy move On trump's behalf to.
Speaker 5: Try he's an economic.
Speaker 4: Guy he's in the business, world AND i still see him as a greaseball businessman hundred. Percent so for him to have a son doing these things over, here a daughter doing these things over, here it seemed like he was kind of building a business. Empire now he's the, president and the fact that she was a part of THE wf has a whole different ring to, it you. KNOW i, mean who's to say that that wasn't the plan all?
Speaker 2: Along and you're gonna get people definitely with opinions like, that because it's, like, well if they're doing, it then there must be a good reason why they're doing. It but we don't necessarily give you, know everybody else that that unfair, advantage, Right we just assume if you're associated with The World Economic, forum if You're Klaus schwab or anybody that's underneath, him you're. Evil but for some reason we were, like, oh, well they're just they're just there to, infiltrate you.
Speaker 3: Know LIKE i.
Speaker 2: Can't we can't keep on fucking making excuses. Here.
Speaker 5: Bro like it's a certain where.
Speaker 3: It's like do you know, again so the old proverb you can tell a lot about who their friends. Are first, time, yeah second, time, okay third or. Bye it's it's like it's like A. Rfk you're friends WITH Oj, simpson you're friends with uh Well, weinstein you're friends with Freaking. Epstein like the list is to and. Again he says this, freely And i'm, like that's a lot of scumbags to be affiliated. WITH i wouldn't exactly be talking about it. Openly i'd be, like, unfortunately in my line of, WORK i have met some pretty credy. People but, no he doesn't say. That he's, like, YEAH i know all these gold like you idiots shut?
Speaker 5: Up yeah, no oh my.
Speaker 3: God but, again according To elon Of june twenty twenty, four he says smartphones will soon become. Obsolete sod BCIs like neurlink are the way, forward.
Speaker 5: So, Rangips, yeah we need that.
Speaker 4: Transhumanism please give me more computers in my. BODY i need this for the, FUTURE ai is great, whatever and.
Speaker 3: He, says no phones in the. Future he also SAYS ai, again this is newsmax to people are, like they're just cutting from liberol sauruses the whole. Time, no, NO i give my best to try to get both. Sides he, SAYS, A i will bring universal income for. All ironically, Enough Bill ga literally just said that about two three days, ago and an ARTICLE i was, READING i was, Like, wow they're telling you to look at this night on the chessboard while not looking at the other one that's about to take your rook in the. Corner so don't like.
Speaker 4: That universal basic income is a whole that's a very slippery slope that is literally within the same conversation as. Communism it's not even like this like you equals no. No note we're already at the equals sign at that. Point SO i don't like.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 2: First that's WHAT i.
Speaker 3: Call it universal income as a euphanism for digital, COMMUNISM.
Speaker 2: Yep essentially that's the.
Speaker 3: Best way to sum it. Up and he says WITH, ai we are summoning the DEMON a equals ONE e equals nine one plus nine X o cyrus rising, right and he names EVERYTHING X so did he actually serve us, right don't pull UP ai. IMAGERY i want to know did he actually say? This yes he. Did here's the clip about mass.
Speaker 11: Unemployment this is gonna be a massive social, challenge AND i think ultimately we will have to have kind of universal basic. INCOME i don't think we can have a, choice university basic universal basic.
Speaker 3: INCOME i think it's going to be.
Speaker 12: Necessary so it's meant that unemployed people who be paid across the.
Speaker 3: Globe, yeah because there is no job machine robots is taking.
Speaker 11: Over there will be fewer and fewer jobs that a robot cannot do. Better the harder, challenge much harder, challenge is how do people then have? Meaning like a lot of, people they derive the meaning from their. Employment so if you don't have if you're not, needed if there's not a need for your, labor how do you what's the?
Speaker 3: Meaning do do you have? Meaning do you feel? Useless but not for? Long it is going.
Speaker 4: Robots we've talked about this on many episodes of matter of, FACT ai and robots are absolutely going to take over the majority of, jobs including manual labor. Jobs it's not or even that far in the, future and that of course leads to basic universal income for everybody on.
Speaker 5: Earth, wait what the what are we even talking about, here.
Speaker 2: Dady, look we were just talking about this With Cosmic peach. Yesterday whenever the idea of people taking what's the, fat the fat shot that people are oh, zebic, Right and SO i think you know the amount of people that are taking, that how much they're trying to promote, it especially Within, hollywood which we showed yesterday With Oprah winfrey And Ariana grande and the list goes. On BUT i think that you got to give people a real reason like that to be able to force them into taking some kind of brain. Ship imagine. This imagine you get a brain, trip a brain chip that not only now you have access to information immediately as soon as you think about, it because you, KNOW i don't know all of you know the the advancement of that kind of, technology BUT i can imagine that as soon as you have, thought, well THE ai brainship or whatever within your brain is going to provide you with whatever information that you're searching. For but you, Know trump has talked about CERTAIN ai, vaccines AND i would imagine that that brain ship or something like, that you're going to get automatic vaccines pumped into you on a regular. Basis, now think about it like. This people might, say, oh, No i'll never do, That i'll never take. That, well what if that brain chip could keep you? Thin what if that brain chip could keep you kind of? Healthy what if that brain ship could allow you to run ten miles without without breaking a? Sweat you, Know like there's certain things that people will definitely subdue themselves to so they don't have to do the. Work AND i think that there's always a way to convince people to do, something you, Know and AND i think that that kind of Encompasses trump as a, Whole like a lot of, people especially. Us we're on The trump train for a hot, minute And i'm not even saying the word off of it. Necessarily we'll keep on taking on information like, This but we're big fans of him because of all the things that he's getting rid. Of what about the shit that he's going to be, Implementing like what about the stuff that's going to be taking the place of those old? Guards, Right and that's what you got to look.
Speaker 3: At we have.
Speaker 4: Learned so many things talking about the evils OF ai and where it will lead to, Next but there are still people that refuse to acknowledge, it refuse to see it as anything, else because just like you, SAID ai makes things, easier.
Speaker 5: It's better all these.
Speaker 4: Things and it's like, no, NO i mean, yes right now it, is but only tomorrow it will be. This, no, DUDE ai IS i, say the literal source of evil of?
Speaker 5: Tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Yeah But prince's lyrics to his song in nineteen ninety Six New World, Order when the surface vibration saves you from, obliteration the intelligence of your bed, reacts covering you from head to toe and air filled. Sack when the lines, blur every boy and, girl h how we're going to make it in this brave new. World certain movie in theaters right. Now love for one, Another New, World love for one. Another when you want to find some, isolation but the tracker you got from vaccination keeps Playing you'll never walk. Alone they're always, listening especially on the, phone cell, phone prison phone bo, Interlude and then you get to the third. Verse did you hear about the new? Pill it feels like sex guaranteed to thrill with no ill side. EFFECTS a pill that will stop the, WRINKLES a pill that will stop the, pain a pill that will make a? Baby never seek political? Gain what's in it? All when you can alter.
Speaker 2: Biology prince was on some shit back in the, Day, Dude i'd NEVER i don't THINK i ever heard that. Song oh, yeah.
Speaker 13: When you looked it up on, YouTube they got rid of that real. QUICK i was, like, Cause i'm sure AGAIN i saw this in twenty, twenty And i'm, like, guys, guys did you did you Hear New.
Speaker 3: World order pill sex by? Vaccines? Okay anybody just? Me, okay why because they have to censor that because some people actually were telling us exactly what's coming down the, pike but we're just ignoring it because oh that's just. Hyperbole it's you, know. Artistic, no it is, prophecy and you're just ignoring it because you're calling it.
Speaker 4: Conspiracy the artist formerly known As prince rip y'all noticed that he fell off into you, know irrelevance for a minute. There as soon as he did The Super bowl halftime, show he got back up there as far as being relevant.
Speaker 5: Goes he cuts a new album and he dies right, then.
Speaker 2: Dude literally he went on a talk show and was talking About Ken trail's and he was. Dead within a week of.
Speaker 5: That i'm just. Saying i'm not, saying But i'm just saying a.
Speaker 2: COINCIDENCE i don't think.
Speaker 3: So you're saying too. Much now this clip THAT i have, here this lady claims that she Was elon's. Nanny NOW i tend to believe her because she's making a lot of connective. POINTS i think you can find. Her. UH i can't remember her exactly. Name IF i find, IT i will look it up. AGAIN i think she's living off greed In oregon IF i remember correctly from WHAT i have. Heard some people probably you already know who she is when they listen to. This but she's saying That elon is not The Anti christ because she asked the question specifically and instead this is the answer that she, got and the image on the, right if you were, watching kind of telling me a. Lot. So when she was, younger she was procured and sent to work work for a. Family there was a. Boy the boys watch the boy's. Mother you know, What i'll just say what she. Said, basically she, asked the lady in the inner circle Is elon The Anti? Christ BECAUSE i saw him do some weird stuff in his, bedroom which a lot of people have heard this alleged story that he opened to portal in his bedroom as like a nine eleven year old. Kid and so one day she goes up to a lady in The Inner circle and She emmelo does was the name of this? Lady and she, says is he The Anti? Christ since she goes, no but he'll present the mark and once he does, that The Anti christ will take center. Stage, wow that's interesting because what Is elon wearing for the longest time he had on His twitter. Profile he's wearing an outfit nicknamed The Devil's champion with a goat rams head on. It, yeah and then we Have young. AGAIN i think this is still up on His. Instagram Young Donald Trump junior posts a picture Of trump staring at himself in a, mirror and he calls him The. Goat tall caps with a goat staring back At. Trump.
Speaker 2: Yep some people might just, say, well that just means the greatest of all, Time, brandon stop taking things out of. Context, well.
Speaker 5: It's hard to take out of.
Speaker 4: Context when he says THE ai and robots are going to lead to universal income for, everybody that's a direct quote from.
Speaker 5: Him, LIKE i, man it's hard to take that one.
Speaker 3: Out i'm just saying when you understand their origins and active, endgame and it's, like, okay let's let's look at to some stuff that you, Know General Albert pike, said he's like the great Literary freemason of his of his. Order notice the symbol of The baphomet Around Albert pike's neck on the upper left and they just zero. In that's kind of the imagery of what we. Have and on the Fez HENRY. C clausen that's missing from this, here, Sorry and the Past Sovereign Grand master of The Supreme council of The Scottish rite Of Freemasonry Southern jurisdiction At, Charleston South. Carolina upper center is the same symbol used by The satanist and thirty three degree Freemason Alistair, crowley who was nicknamed The, beast and when he signed his name it Was BAPHOMET. X. Wow now what does this boy name?
Speaker 2: Everything even his son is NAMED. X he calls HIM. X.
Speaker 3: Yeah and he's wearing The devil's, champion not the Devil, champion, Right because somebody needs to implement somebody needs to do my, edicts and what do we see. Him who is he shadowing around all the? Time? Now who's cleaning up his? GOVERNMENT i. Don't i'm just, saying just, saying knowing now what we know about his, grandfather hearing what his nanny had to, say hearing what he's saying about universal, Income i'm painting you a trajectory of can we really trust this doge? Guy? Right the leader?
Speaker 5: Crazy?
Speaker 4: Right So doose keeps finding the, waste broaden abuse of government, spending and that's their whole. Shtick as he is saying that out of one side of his, mouth he is equally, Saying we're gonna have to have a universal basic income for every citizen of the.
Speaker 5: World, like, Bro i'm so.
Speaker 4: CONFUSED i thought you were trying to help save the government, money not spend every penny we.
Speaker 3: Got right or send it to other nations that were LIKE i don't, KNOW i don't really, know you, know like why we so fanboys of them all of a, sudden you know again birth tesla or that's downward pointing when it goes. Upward, oh come, on come, On you're not gonna go down this, Route. Brandon hold, On i'm gonna explain the history of these hats oh my. God and again this was prominent in a lot of you, Know confederate. Aspects by the, Way i'm not sure if you would title the exactly, this but The lincoln EPISODE i did with here on here With jacob And. Jonathan When i'm talking About, lincoln this does connect with The knights of The Golden. Circle so please watch that in sequence of this if you guys want to do it like one of those you, know retro rewind, days just so people. Understand but, again they're walking around in a parade With america first with two crosses on, it and that happens to be a phrase that is often affiliated with who The kkkaren THE Kkk and Mister trump and his his father was friendly and he's confirmed, racist whether you're a, leper, no he kicked tenants out because they were. Black this is.
Speaker 2: Confirmed and it's not that crazy, too especially whenever you know That elon's From, africa, right and there seems to be a major racial divide In, Acra africa amongst the white people there and the black people there right.
Speaker 4: Right and let's not forget THE. Kkk those Are knights of The Ku Klux. Klan that's straight up ks across the. Board the point and hat thing is in fact a direct correlation between this and they are THE i guess the descendants of The knights of The Golden.
Speaker 5: Circle all, connects. Y'all it all.
Speaker 3: Connects and The knights of The Golden circle had connections With, masons And, masons As i've explained in that, episode very thoroughly had connections with Killing, lincoln A Masonic jesuit. Alliance so When i'm hearing what these articles are saying about this, hat let's just so it's called a cappy. ROTE i Think i'm pronouncing that. RIGHT i spelt it out specifically for. Myself it originates from The Spanish Holy, inquisition where it was used as a mark of humiliation and punishment for those sentenced by The. Court the, capirote along with its zim, benito a garment covering the chest and, back was imposed on individuals convicted by The Holy, inquisition symbolizing shame and public. Penance religious context of the capirote is now associated with The catholic brotherhoods and, pendence particularly during The Holy week procession In spain and The hispanic. Countries now what they're going to tell, you you, know It's nazarene. Hood it means this That capriote is A christian pointed conical form In hispanic countries by members Of confraternity Of, penitence particularly those of The Catholic. Church misinterpretation quote unquote That capiote's similarity to the hoods worn by The ku Kux klan has led to a, misunderstandings particularly in the context of its use in religious.
Speaker 4: Processions by the, way remember how EARLIER i said there are in Fact christian terrorist groups of. Them just everybody's clear THE kkk would be considered A christian terrorist group who are quote Unquote christian fundamentalists and all these, things even though just talking to one of these guys you'll learn pretty quickly they're not Exactly, christians even though they're reading from the same.
Speaker 5: Book it's not it's not the.
Speaker 2: Same it's a facade, again the red.
Speaker 3: Caps everybody's buying. It, Oh i'm definitely one of. Those no you're, not because you're not doing a single thing that the piple, says like we, could we could debate, this but you notice the several different. Colors, YEAH i was.
Speaker 2: Gonna ask about what the what the red hood Meant i've only ever seen the white, hoods but there was a, red, white and. Black well there's other.
Speaker 4: Colors, yeah there's ranks and files that go along with.
Speaker 5: This oh, wow that's The spanish one on the. Left.
Speaker 3: Yeah but it's it's, like it's it's so freaking. Similar and they're both wearing x's on their. Chests, yeah like burning across and across as a symbol of to mouse if you understand, masons this has a little bit of a. Connotation you see how similar they. Look and again they have to put it in the window shop for people buying Figurines Holy week In. Cartegena not, kkk oh my, god oh freaking. Similar it's it's a misinterpretation because when we get here it says the caparote is a religious garb used In spain by The nazarinos and The cesols. Whatever they are worn During Holy, week which is the last week Of lent and directly Before. Easter they are worn in public as a sign of. Penance, historically flagelent flagilants are the origins of this. Tradition flageleans flogged themselves and penance for their. Sins Then Pope clement the six ordered the flagelence could only perform penance under church. Supervision the caparottes themselves only came into use during The inquisition In. Spain inquisition and then you have THE. Kkk is this kind of a little bit of, yeah, Symbolism i'd say, so those who arrested by The inquisition had to wear paper caparottes as a sign of public. Humiliation now we just shave heads depending.
Speaker 5: On the dunce cap.
Speaker 3: Of.
Speaker 4: That we see the school kids sitting in the corner with the tall dunce cap same, thing.
Speaker 3: CORRECT i was beat me to, it well. Done the color of the caparote was. Different for, example red caparottes were those who had been sentenced to. Death after The inquisition was, abolished caparottes remained as a sign of punishment and penance and was used in various, brotherhoods which is THE Kkk. Mason they are now used as a choice wear for those who feel they have sinned so they may perform. Penance the use of the caparotte was once common Throughout spain's former colonies, too and the practice has mostly, stopped except in places In mexico And. Guatemala caparotte's bear the resemblance in the outfit of Certain american hate. Groups this is because they're famously Anti. Catholic it was hypothesis is that they took the look to Mock catholic like, worshipers though it is also possible that they had nothing to do with one. Another, now my personal takeaway theory is we lost the, war but we're not going to lose the. Mission so we're going to basically become ghosts right as this kind of looks, like and we're going to rectify the wrongs that. HAPPENED i have a book the most predominant religion in The south at that time Was. Catholicism the minute that The pope at the time says that The south is its own separate, state it has its own separate. Nation it's acknowledged by The, vatican but, MATURELY i said, before there was a huge dropout in desertions that, occurred especially among The Irish, catholics because they're, like you, know if The pope says not to THE i don't want the freak AM i doing?
Speaker 6: Here?
Speaker 3: Right SO i go counter to that. Argument that's my personal take because symbolism, wise and they look so, SIMILAR i don't buy the official. Narrative i'm. Sorry.
Speaker 4: Yeah and, Also, jonathan you asked earlier about the color of the clansmen's robes, there So i'm out like a knower of all THINGS, Kkk BUT i have done some digging into them for a. WHILE i was looking into like pretty much any secret society THAT i can get my hands, on and The klan is in fact a secret. Society so you'll see newer members just have a white robe with no real adornments or. Anything as they stay true to the, order and as they rise in ranks and they go from you, know, maids two exalted cyclops to whatever, dragon and they all have these, names these mystical names to it, all and there's reasons for every bit of. That, right you'll, see they get like the little red things on the sleeves and on the base that's like a rank. System the black, one If i'm not mistaking the black robe with the skull and, crossbones that would be like their sergeant of arms or their. Enforcer for each individual, group the red robe is usually designated for their Grand.
Speaker 5: Wizard or like leader of their.
Speaker 4: Group and then you have like other colors and designators for like State grand wizards And National grandward all these other things as. Well so it's more of a rank and phylum would be what the color designation is. For If i'm not, MISTAKEN i could be so wrong on.
Speaker 2: That, okay all, right yeah that makes. SENSE i was just doing a little bit more research on That phrygian hat that you were talking, about and it says pointed hats were also a sign of untrustworthy. Foreigners for, example in Ancient greek texts and, artworks any figure described or shown as wearing a, soft slightly pointed, cap also called A phrygian, hat was considered a.
Speaker 4: Barbarian, yeah The frisians were not exactly like looked at fondly by The. Greeks well that's not exactly a fair. Statement it depends on which century we're talking, ABOUT i should, say.
Speaker 3: Yeah but, anyways just tying her. Back so where are we? Going what's this mark Of kane? Thing it doesn't connect With elon's neural link and all this. Stuff and Again chapter twenty, Four rulers Of, Evil Tupper, Saucy the mark Of kane is stamped upon our foreheads across the. Centuries our Brother abel has lain in blood which we drew and shed tears we caused by forgetting thy Love Hope john the, thirteenth a prayer from nineteen sixty cited by The vicars Of. Christ, now, again AS i was doing on strange, SAUNA i was telling them this has no foundation. Whatsoever BUT i was just, saying can bull caane and abel? Can is there a little bit of a connotation that maybe when he slew his brother he might have ate his? Fallus why just the?
Speaker 4: Fallas BUT i guess there's nothing saying that he.
Speaker 5: Didn't but there's also No that's.
Speaker 3: WHAT i, said there's nothing. There but you kind of have to wonder If kine potentially might be serpent. Seed potentially you're trying to destroy the other potential, race and you're kind of envious of what went, down and so you're going to literally slay you are a brother and literally make sure he cannot procreate as like. Another, again there's something that happens post flood where when they Killed, nimrod they caught him up into thirteen, pieces and they caught up his fallas and they threw it into the. Nile, now what did they raise up after? That monolitz monolits connecting with moon right.
Speaker 5: Months, yeah the obelisks.
Speaker 3: And everybody's now again we have The Washington. Monument why because we're worshiping the seed Of. Nimrod and allegedly When Tammus, hermes when he was old, enough he went to go slay his, uncle and what he did to his uncle he cut off his, dingling and in exchange in this, interaction, allegedly according to the mythos, lore he got him in the eye Aka. Hermes and this might be part of where we get the all seeing eye because he gained wisdom from killing his father's.
Speaker 2: Killer you don't hear dingling said too often. ANYMORE i like that you're bringing it back tingling.
Speaker 3: Greed but, anyways so, yeah it's. AGAIN i have no. Proof i'm just going off of. Again it's it's a long time. Ago it's a. Story it's, Like, okay there was a murder in this, house And i'm just trying to piece together what the neighborhood tells me about what, happened just throwing it out. There because later, on Allegedly, hermes the way he died was getting gored by a wild, boar and or he cut off his own. Palace maybe that's somebody that's losing. It maybe he was wounded and at a certain point he's just, LIKE i can't take this. Anymore, Mother i'm gonna be like my.
Speaker 10: Dad.
Speaker 3: Oh and you know that's the story continues because they can't get away with that, narrative, right because he's supposed to be our quote Unquote messiah. Figure and this is looking really bad because we're a screwed up. Family we're all in. Bred, so you, know, anyways one of those.
Speaker 2: Like those monks or whatever that cut their dicks. Off what are they called, again eunis eunich.
Speaker 5: Units are born without. It the monks that cut it. OFF i don't even. KNOW i guess.
Speaker 2: Castratos eunichs are just born without.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 4: Yeah eunuchs are born without, genitalia like a birth defect, right which is and the reason why they have been used in so many royal courts throughout history is because the thought process was man AND i don't mean, MANKIND i mean males, right are led more often than not by their. Dicks they will do really dumb things when they get horny and all these. Things eunuchs are born without the ability to be swayed in such.
Speaker 5: Ways so they're seen as wiser, people but that's not exactly.
Speaker 4: Accurate you could be a shit person and a eunuch at the same. Time it's a thing the ones you're thinking, of which.
Speaker 2: From game Of thrones he had his dick cut, OFF i, thought but he was considered a.
Speaker 5: Unich, well, YEAH i guess.
Speaker 4: So BUT i guess castratos more typically would be for the choir section of, it, Right AND i think the last castrato who was not a good, ONE i might, add was it was like in The it was in the nineteen, hundreds If i'm not.
Speaker 5: Mistaken was the last Castrato wh's like it.
Speaker 4: Would be like the young boys choir when the higher pitched of them would, start you, know hitting, puberty and his voice would. Drop it would be an honor for him to cut off his balls to where he could maintain his high pitch singing voice for all time and that whole. Shabam but, anyway just the, balls not the actual. Dangling i'm not one hundred percent on. That i've never looked into the mechanics of what a castrato would go.
Speaker 5: THROUGH i know the overarching.
Speaker 4: Theme and what was said to have, happened but, yeah the eunuchs of it as. Well that's, usually at least in the older, times eunuchs were born that. Way ALTHOUGH i guess if you were to have it removed from you against your, will it would probably just be easier to tell people that you're a eunuch rather than a victim of some horrendous.
Speaker 5: Crime you.
Speaker 3: Know either, way variations are just a different practice of how we get to the same.
Speaker 4: Thing, yeah it's six and one, hand half dozen in the. Other one of them is a little cleaner.
Speaker 5: Cut. Wow, wow bad. Phrasing, yeah moving, on moving.
Speaker 3: On and it was live in a new world. Order just as people Under Augustus caesar did not a future thing to be feared or, avoided the new world order is a present reality to be, identified, understood and dealt with in a way most pleasing To. God it Was, god after, all who established the new World. Order, Again catholics are saying, this we can read about it in The. Bible in, fact The bible is the only record we have that publicly and truthfully sets forth the essentials of the order's origins and development through. Time The bible records the great decisive events in the progress of human life up to the close of the first CENTURY, ad creation Of earth and the fullness thereof creation of man and. Woman they're turning away From god and the first, conception the first, birth the first, sacrifice and the first, murder the first, insignia the first, city and the first and only great, flood the surviving family and its peculiar relationship through time with odd momentous data given in The, bible and stark truthfulness is invariably. Supported, now WHAT i personally suspect AND i know a lot of people are gonna look at me, like but it's important in the occull when you raise your fist in, protest what Is zeus known for going a lightning? Bolt? Right and you need to have fist to do. That maybe there's a connotation that the mark That caine got From god was a lightning. Bolt why why WOULD i suspect? That because what did you? Say the mark Of? Cain and then we have the mark of the beast m hm oath a, vote it's connecting with the symbol OF. X but the lightning bolt was known as maybe A, z just like we have In Harry. Potter, Yeah, now, allegedly what is the number seven in Ancient, hebrew It's savua and and in the seventh Of hebrew alphabet Called zayon Or, zion very similar To zion Right zionism and Ancient. Hebrew as. Follows, HMM i think there is such a similar character As zion z before on someone else's forehead other than Kan. Wow NOW i don't. Know but again mark of the beast? Right and what was what Was cain noted? For there's some symbolism THAT i found very interesting Between cain Versus. Christ kine tries to give up his harvest right And he's, like, no it's time for, Sacrifice. Kane you need to do a blood, sacrifice not a. Harvest the harvest is going to be collected With. Christ you're jumping the gun.
Speaker 5: Here, well that WAS i thought that there.
Speaker 4: Was it wasn't that he Because cain was in charge of the, Farming abel was in charge of the.
Speaker 5: Livestocks when it came time for.
Speaker 4: Sacrifice it wasn't That cain chose to do harvest rather than. BLOOD i thought it was because he didn't choose his first and his.
Speaker 3: Best, no because he didn't put a blood. Sacrifice blood sacrifice was supposed to be, required and That's what he was not grasping is that that's what you need to bring before, me because that that is not a. Sacrifice you're bringing me your, best, Right but what do we GET i, think Is james or is it In ephesians that it is not by good works that you get into? Heaven? RIGHT i think It's? Eesians, yeah, yeah, Yeah so that's bi By gray. Alone so this is what he's already jumping the, gun he's inverting. It then what does he say to? HIM i hear your your brother's blood crying from the face of the, earth, right and that's the symbol of them in the call is going out, above so below that is the symbol of earth across a symbol of. Earth these people have a big thing with. Earth when you're dusting off your sandals at a city that doesn't accept your, message what are you doing from dust that out into dust us shell. Return you're basically, saying, hey you want the things of this. World this is what you're you, know that's. You, Okay i'm gonna dust off my, sandals leave you where you want to be because you do not want to, grow, RIGHT i see men like trees walking when you out the human skeleton and you look at the chart of the human nerve, system it looks just like a. Tree, yeah this is why he heals that blind man and phases Because i'm, saying everybody else in the city has been denying me, today but the blind, guy the blind guy comes to ask me to heal. Him i'm not only going to heal, You i'm gonna show you WHAT i see every. Day and my disciples don't even understand When i'm saying a, Harvest i'm talking. About this is what your heavenly father. Sees i'm the word Of. GOD i see potential with all of these branches that could be grafted back, in but they don't want to accept. Me the blind guys see what that's. LIKE i see men like trees. Walking do you get, like, again this is this pretty dimensional. Here then he's, like anyways your regular. Site, yeah okay, there but, okay just go home because they're not gonna understand WHAT i just imparted on. YOU i gave you a double portion of what you asked that you did not want to, see BUT i let you see. It now a lot of people don't understand. It but, Again i'm just going you, know we can some of this because we had to start. Condensing oh but blah, blah Buck god gradually Accommodated kane by sending a mark upon him on his, Forehead caine seven times more powerful than any immortal. Competitor the mark served as powers and insignia of kingship affiliated With. Marduke so, again King. Ship i'm finding interesting With israel hil zey On. Zion he's the guy that started building. Cities now we're having fifteen minute cities that people are Urging trump to. BUILD i should have thrown that clip up. Here But trump has said this that he's going to start doing competitive freedom cities just what he's calling. Them he's rebranding them to make it sound more palatable to his.
Speaker 2: Supporters ah that's another, thing, Dude like you, know everybody's against, uh certain technocratic type, cities, right like all these advanced type of, Cities and could that be what's going on in places Like North carolina And maui and all these other places that just seem to, be i, mean just perfectly struck by all of these crazy, storms, right and now they're starting to try to implement smart. Cities, well you say smart cities people get all, flustered but you call them a freedom. City sign me, up, Baby.
Speaker 3: So where DO I where DO i sign? Up right? Here just you, know inject this into. You.
Speaker 4: Okay, oh it's the same thing with the Tariff. Day he's calling It Liberation, day right, Right it's all about. Crazy it's not The golf Of. Mexico it's The gulf Of. America.
Speaker 3: DUDE i love it CAUSE i think it was somewhere In canadian. Airlines they Call Israel palestine right, now this guy's, like, well you, know if you can change the name of The gulf Of, mexico why can't you just freaking name anything you? Want. Right it's just like A i identify as this OR i identify that as The gulf Of. America, yeah, okay but for like four hundred five hundred something years it's been, This so why are we you know, What i'm not even gonna bother. Arguing i'm just gonna look at, it laugh and be, Like, okay what's else going on behind the scenes that you don't want me to? See under the. Hood i'll be in shadow band To hell. Lately so part of the reason why these presentations are so long is because you get it all in one, place AND i recommend sharing it because a lot of people have no idea this is all going. ON i just wanted to throw this one particular line THAT i was reading in the Book unuch interestingly. Enough, oh MAYBE i should read a little bit more of, this because we're just talking About. Unix unuk had been no primitive. Village Encyclopedia, britannica transparent glass blah blah. Blah sargon is an equivalent of, caine which is what this guy is allegedly. Pitching could be a probability Here eunuch should have been evidence development from an older, CIVILIZATION a contributor of The London, times freest prestigious historians history of the world grumbled. Quote surely such a people of this could not have sprung into existence as the ex, makhana a person or thing introduced and appearing unexpectedly as to provide an art of official or contrived solution to an otherwise insoluble. Problem it must have its own, history a history which presupposes development of several centuries. More But, unook as a social organization had no previous. History the maddening circumstances drove The British museum's Hr hall to rationalize that the ready made culture must have been brought Into mesopotamia from. Abroad now we're suggesting That kine had some sort of technological advances for his. Cities and this is where we're getting with a lot of the movements of oh, look we're missing all this ancient. Technology ancient technology now They're WHAT i found interesting was the dust X macana phrase. Here and this is way BACK i think early nineteen hundreds eighteen, something and we have articles that us X, macana Former google, engineer is developing AN ai. God oh. Wow In masonic find On instagram they have the caption are you ready for the? Future? Brother with a metallic man standing in a lodge with an.
Speaker 2: Apron that's kind of a wild picture right.
Speaker 3: There, dude you thought MY ai images were? Interesting look at this, guy, Like i'm, LIKE i could be. WRONG i KNOW i sound but here's the. Thing IF i was in the, Occult i'd be laughing at all y'alls for not knowing what's going, on AND i wouldn't have to be sharing any of. This i'd just be writing it in lyrics and laughing my butt off Because i'm putting it in. Movies i'm showing you through all this other, stuff and you guys don't understand the. CONTRAST i, Decided, hey you know, What i'll give up everything And i'll start sharing with. People and what DO i? Get, ridicule mockery and all this other distractors who want to have meet death threats because quote Unquote i'm a. FED i just, yeah hear how you sound right? Now? Yeah my?
Speaker 5: Ideation SO i feel that.
Speaker 2: Bro by the, way the freedom, CITIES i was looking it up to see if you know what the difference between a freedom city and a smart city would, be. Says freedom cities are proposed to be areas with minimal, regulations allowing for innovative and technological. Advancements they would likely feature unique government structures run by, corporations enabling them to create their own laws and operate without traditional bureaucratic, oversight because boy don't we need, that?
Speaker 3: Right so you become your Own god in, essence, right LIKE I i it's it's, individualism but it's a. Lie it's like, here chase the, Carrot chase the. Carrot, haha we got. You once you're in that, thing it says we control what you think we. Control if you work today and don't, work you are. AGAIN i think by twenty thirty was It science magazine article they want to use humans as? Antennas, yep, Okay and you're noticing there's a little bit of a spike rise with cryptids crypto crypt, osiris crypto. Osiris, oh is what that? Represents cryptid are on the? Rise with what's GOING i don't, know. Dude i've listened to a lot of these, things And i'm, like they sound like they're getting a little. Bolder and now we just fired a whole bunch of park rangers From National parks because are they getting ready to make an? Emergence are the ships that we're seeing from quote unquote military? Things is this possibly them trying to, say you, know give out calls to their, Kids, hey it's almost, Time we're gonna be out, soon speak con, patient this is the. Day this is blah blah. BLAH i don't. Know i'm just saying from stuff AND i compile And i'm, like, okay could be. WRONG i don't. Know not part of the, group don't want to be part of the. Group just, hyperbobly you.
Speaker 2: Know we were actually just talking about this as far as like human. Antennas AND i know it might seem like a, crazy off the wall, topic BUT i have heard a few people talking about how there's a way to be able to monitor to see if you have A mac address connected to. You have you heard of, this like people getting scanned and finding like there's A mac address associated specifically to. You, Yes so it's not, crazy all. RIGHT i was, Like jacob makes me question my own fucking sanity from time to, time.
Speaker 3: Dude like even the thing with like a hundred the speed of light is one hundred and forty four thousand that connects with your, genome but when you added the triple, helix you just suddenly nuked. That but in the revelation it says the ones that are spared are the one hundred and forty four. Thousand, now some people are, pitching maybe this is the tribes Of, israel blah blah, blah and other people are, saying this is only one hundred and forty four thousand will be spared at the end by some religious. Groups And i'm over here just going, maybe but in the, occult this is what that. Means and if we're this close to the, end we just had that special elixir going around into. People maybe there's a little something there that we need to be you, KNOW i know this is the way we've been saying. It but Like jacob was, AT i was at A i went To jimmy. Door he came locally into The, connecticut AND i went to his event AND i got at a table AND i sat with a couple of Other christians that you, know this is, like oh, okay. Cool so we started breaking it down AND i, said, no the mark of the beast six neutrons six or electrons six proton six six. Sex let's break it, down make a nice and, simple Easy and it still was going right over their. Head And i'm literally explaining, it so like four or five year old literally could be LIKE i know it the market and use some science, terms but these people are, like it still goes right over your. Head even THOUGH i can say, yeah see right here in the, occult see right, here this is what it means in. Science, see people don't want to grasp it because we have been. Diluted AND i get out before it gets really. Bad So revelation is an irrelevant book to.
Speaker 4: Me, yeah, DUDE i just did Wes hoff just come through to not too far from here this Past sunday AND i wanted to go and listen to him, speak BUT i.
Speaker 5: COULDN'T i couldn't get. Away but, YEAH i Was Jimmy.
Speaker 3: Dore he was a HYSTERICAL I i really needed the levity of the. Moment it.
Speaker 12: Was it.
Speaker 3: Was it, was, YEAH i, LIKE i like listening to get some stuff on R, fk BUT i want to get into that right now BECAUSE i had to have to speed up. Now but, yeah it. Was it was pretty. Funny i'll, ACTUALLY i will say it real. Quick so he, went it's this lady was noticing That Jimmy dore, was you, know hating on THAT. Jfk SO i want you to come over to my place and you, know we'll have. Dinner and he makes him like this. Swordfish she's like it's loaded with all this out there. Crap and he's, like, okay so you're not gonna Eat it's like only forty dollars a pat. Whatever so he's like he did eat. It and then, AFTERWARDS i went into this little room where there was like a, fireplace And i'm sitting back and you, Know i'm feeling like a little bit of this godfather. Vibe so he comes walking into the room and he's he's, Like i'll, go you're probably wondering WHY i asked you, Here and he, says and instead of taking you in the light THAT i was trying to, imply he's, like you're making fun of my. Voice AND i had to sit there and explain to me all his medical conditions. Why it's, like oh, god that's just. Horrible he can't even it sounds like it can't even be fun around the guy from what he was. Describing but, anyways, yeah it was. Funny that was pretty.
Speaker 4: Funny he likes a different type of fun you know What i'm saying with former age sure knows about, that and he's blasting it. Everywhere but, yep that's that's the whole.
Speaker 3: Thing cut Is, dingling The Dingling. Conspiracy that sounds like a great book right. There, Anyways adam The liberty cap also had the appearance in An American revolution Again Liberty cap The sons Of liberty as early as seventeen sixty. Five during The American, revolution particularly in the early, years many of the soldiers who fought for The patriot cause were knitted stalking liberty caps of, red sometimes the motto of liberty or liberty or death knitted into the. Band the style of the cap was traditional of The North, east having been popular in The french, voyagers and became immensely popular during The. Revolution please note that the cap of the goddess libert toss is entered an interdeterminate, color The fragerian cap of myth trust and red in. Color, hence the soldiers of The american And french revolutions were not only an old liberty, cap but one of the specific color of The mithraic. Traditions the symbolic liberty, Cap persian and origin still surfaces all over The western war. WORLD i wonder where resolulately as a symbol of revolution it carried over into The Latin american. Revolutions it is present on a number of national. Flags some have speculated that when The french designed The american statue Of liberty that it was influenced as the classical designs of The roman goddess libertas who still holds a liberty cap and a torch that wears a mythrust souls radiant crowns of seven. Rays even The liberty. Cap mushrooms may well have gotten their name because of the similarity of their shape and The figerian. Cap it is worth, noting, too that the cap worn by The Sufi muslim group order resembles A fragerian.
Speaker 5: App, WOW i never knew that about The. SUFI'S i didn't know.
Speaker 4: THAT i, mean it would make sense that they would have a specific head garb that they would.
Speaker 5: WEAR i just honestly didn't know.
Speaker 4: That but if what is it them that believes that was It darius the second water into the desert and they're like waiting for him to return as their.
Speaker 3: Messiah, yeah it's It's they're they're very similar To mason's in The muslim community, basically again very different variations and stuff like. That but again it's recruiting, people just like With. Hamas it's founded By. Israel but now you're a, kid you're, orphaned and you or you've been jailed or you've been manhandled in a. Prison, yeah and you're over here hearing hey, kid you want to join the? Revolution? Yeah, sure and then you you keep going with the cycle and you're actually using Real muslims to keep going What israel originally founded and then saying it was. Terror, right so it's, like, okay, true but where where was this originally? Started just like when we're always doing with what was It sama Bin? Laden who created? Him who made this? Month you know it Saw Tim?
Speaker 5: Osmond, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: It's it's the same. Thing but, anyways if.
Speaker 4: You know that was The cia handled tim all Is osama Bin.
Speaker 5: Laden it depends on which name was on the. Paycheck but go into that one if you want.
Speaker 3: To, Anyway, yes, yes but again doing the same pose as the Magician earth as, above so, below as, above so. Below it's in. Mithraism it's the price that they're depicting the, counterfeit right if they want us to look at but pal, oh, yes SO i just wanted to read this one over here on the. LEFT i can skip the. Rest so the Sensitive bible reader immediately sees the myth Of, marduke a missionary adaptation of the biblical account Of. Cain the two protagonists are remarkably. Similar Both kane And marduke were firstborn sons of mothers bearing almost the same name As marduke son Of Ea, cain son Of. Eve both firstborns were appointed to rule over, evil albeit for different. Reasons marduke because of his heroism In, cain because of his own, wickedness so that they might effectively among, evildoers both be given protection seals of immunity By god Of. Heaven god said To, kane, therefore whosoever slay Of, kane vengeance shall be taken on him. Sevenfold and The lord, said a mark Upon, kane lest finding him should kill. Him DID i miss?
Speaker 5: No But i'm glad that it's being.
Speaker 4: Broken and Mar duke is like a comparison To kane BECAUSE i, know like AND i KNOW i shit On Billy carson a, lot AND i will continue to do. So but, uh he always, said like Mar duke was clearly supposed to Be satan of the old times and all, this and it's, LIKE i, mean the story of them are not exactly a one to one comparison at. All if you're looking at it just on the sense of dude in charge of the good and the light and dude in charge of the dark and the.
Speaker 5: Evil, fine you could draw that.
Speaker 4: Comparison but the story of Mar duke actually historically, speaking and that's the thing when you get to people that like just go down the lines Of samerian, tablets who don't actually look at the historical precedence for.
Speaker 5: It they don't look any deeper than surface.
Speaker 4: Level uh, Yeah i'm glad that it's being brought up in this way because he absolutely would HAVE i would argue a more easier comparison To caine than To.
Speaker 5: Satan.
Speaker 3: Yeah and, again AS i, was, oh there it, is AS i was talking With, jewels WHAT i originally believe is that the angels that fell down these were the, Originals mardukes And bales and stuff like. That but then you Have nimrod SAYING i am a freaking god And i've been you, know. Becausess so they continue the. Mythology and that's WHERE i continue off of this is what they think post the, originals you know What i'm. Saying and again you have to take some things with this somethings of. Mythology something is it's deity telephone as it's, Going i'm just trying to, say does it make any sense with what's going on in our modern? Day and that's what SO i was. READING i think it was this particular thing over. Here, yes so reasonable to their own judgment might have, been they were reverted to. Slavery since the advent of The Ferbrurian State. Church the reversion of The protestant liberty Or protestant of slavery has been methodically insidious that it's hardly. Noticeable the shackles of psychological humanely fitted by increasing varieties of spiritual exercise Like eneas And, Kius Julius ascanius and The Trojan. Followers Most americans are Indeed figerian cap, freemen pre of to sacrifice their individuality to the greater glory Of, rome which Again america's capital was formerly known As. Rome the black obelisk Of Kala, kabbalah which stands In Babylonian Assyrian wing in The British, museum records a great accomplishment in the ninth century of the King shalamanesser The, second and a scene depicting various monarchs paying obeience To. Babylon we see the monarch kneeling Before, shalmanesar worshiping. Him, shalmanesar in turn offers a sacrifice to an eight pointed, star which means chaos set within. It bird's wings in the tail feathers inscriptions identify kneeling to the monarch Of King jehu Of. Israel, remarkably according to The New Catholic, Encyclopedia, jee who's likeness here is only known in contemporary rendered the portrait of the biblical, personage most Remarkably, toe who is wearing A frisgerian cap Like Bermudi's Young, america which is a paint a guy did all the paintings In, washington d. C liberty is subjective to the mood of the god. King, wow liberty is. Subjective if you're wearing the red, cap it's. SUBJECTIVE i can give AND i can take it away at a moment's. Notice The Young american smurf, cap, yes this is where the smurfs get the, inspiration is a style of headgear known as The fragerian. Cap figeria was the kingdom district In. Pergamum Pergamam press was what Was Robert maxwell Just Gislanes maxwell's, Father that's what he. Ran and allegedly When babylon was, falling there was a portion of the Not, pharisees but the people who are Practicing babylonian talmot or. Whatever they went over Into. Pergamum this is where they continued a lot of the teachings as it.
Speaker 4: Were, Wow.
Speaker 3: Cyrus, Right so now they're Calling trump King cyrus when all this happens because he restored their, homeland, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah cyrus The.
Speaker 4: Great by the, way he was A, zoroastrian but because he freed The, jews he is seen As cyrus The.
Speaker 5: Great.
Speaker 3: Yep The fragaria is A greek word meaning, freemen and The english word free comes from the first syllable of. Frea fragerian caps are given to Freed roman slaves to indicate their new liberated. Status roman law regards liberty on conditional status. Conditional once granted by a, patron it could be revoked at any time for. Cause fragerian caps come with, freedom then means, liberty and for Freed roman, slaves by the, way were called liberty to Please. Caesar it's all Now i'm seeing, this, Right revelation seventeen, Five and upon her forehead was Written Mystery babylon The. Great and we're seeing a lot of these people wearing red. Caps and when you try to Warn maga That trump is backed by a technocratic billionaires building a digital surveillance pano panoptic con not to keep the bad guys, out but to trap you in a biometric control grid and all you get is that blank fluoride stare yep is the cap doing something because maga right white tunic grit sash same conduced to staff carried by. Wow trump has name etymology and Again donald world Ruler trump to deceive one up or out do somebody. Else and on top of, that so this is Where I'm i'm somebody brought this. Up why is he so interested In? Greenland Donald trump is related to Most icelanders And danish And norwegian royalty allegedly states That danes were from the tribe Of.
Speaker 5: Dan up with with The.
Speaker 3: Nordics that's what they're pitching us a probability WHICH i hate to, say it does make a lot of sense because the tribe Of dan With denmark Colonized. Denmark and What ulster In? Ireland which, again what are what Is ireland known as The Emerald? Isles what is tamuse the emerald? Tablets? Again steal the, soul, ginger steal your souls nefinitly for red. Hair maybe there's a connotation. There d n A.
Speaker 4: DAN i had never heard the van went like Possibly. NORTH i, MEAN i know they're, lost that knows what happened to. Them And i've heard so many, theories. Right i've heard that some say that they became what we now call The. Japanese some people say that they went Into africa and that's why there's that. Tribe that they did a blood test on half of, them and they can prove that half of them do Have hebrew BLOOD dna within, them and it's, like, oh that must be where the lost tribe. Went i've heard some say that they were The Native. Americans at least that's what The Mountain, JEWS i, mean The, mormons that's what they, believe, right and so it's a whole.
Speaker 5: Thing SO i have.
Speaker 4: Never heard that the tribe Of dan made their way To North, europe but that is fascinating.
Speaker 3: If, true and that would also fulfill What i've suspected that From egypt and then you go Into, rome and From rome again The, druids where are they? Migrating they keep going further and further and further, north and they're still doing three, worship, Right that's.
Speaker 5: ALL i was going to.
Speaker 4: Say The druidic, worship which was all of what Was, gaul which we would now Call france And germany and everything of The, nordics which is like the second cousin To Druid, druidicism excuse. Me and then as dre e'en making that, Point ireland was the last stronghold of The, druids that was the last place to.
Speaker 5: Be snake By rome out Of.
Speaker 4: Ireland, Yeah Saint patrick who drove the snakes out Of. Ireland by the, Way, yes snakes have never been indigenous in history to the island. Itself so what that meant was he either a killed all The druids or b converted them. All that's what the snakes were. Referencing SO i could see there's.
Speaker 3: Both the serpent. STAFF i don't, know but these people just didn't. Disappear you know.
Speaker 4: WHAT i can take connection to The druids being the descendants of the tribe Of, DAN i very well.
Speaker 3: Could and Again dan the alter ego of Chat. Gpt this is something it's becoming quite. Popular this IS i Think Larry ellis has connections with. This i'm not. Mistaken wait, anyway wait.
Speaker 4: Wait wait wait wait wait, wait, wait hold, ON i need you To i'm gonna need you to talk on that one just a little bit.
Speaker 5: More what is THIS i don't do CHAT. GPT i don't know nothing about. IT i can.
Speaker 3: DO i just know that this is a big thing that's starting to become. Popular you can look it. Up there's a couple of testing the limits of CHAT. GPT dan is known as the avatar of this. Thing this is anything.
Speaker 5: Now THE dan.
Speaker 4: Protocol, yeah, okay, okay we talked about that for a. WHILE i didn't know that was the face of. It but, yeah that's a bit, ominous just.
Speaker 3: Saying and AGAIN DAN, dna YOUR dna will be your. Data and right now we're already getting an. Increase this is twenty twenty five police USING ai traffic cameras to track drivers by using cell, phones prison, phones, transhumanism and they've been showing us on The economics, magazine which was also showing all this other stuff With. TRUMP i don't, know but why are they constantly again this is another photo from the Same masonic. Find they're pitching, this putting a chip in the, back ear, head putting something in your hand where you are never, offline which does Fulfill New world order by What prince was, Singing you're never. Alone they're always, listening especially on the. Phone phones are going to be. Obsolete in the. Future yeah on, Set so so WHAT i forgot to add the? Photo dang. It, anyways why do we have an all seeing eye on top of other? Pyramid why do we just make that? Discovery what's in the base of the. Pyramids i'm gonna be doing a Mypet goat breakdown on. That the retina, transhumanism that is the, future look into YOUR. I the retina, scanner sometimes mistakenly referred to as THE iris, scanner is a device used and a biometric Authentication retina scanners map the pattern of blood vessels and a individuals retina and use this pattern to confirm. Identity and, again a lot of people are warning us that it's not a good thing to get rid of, these to go digital and putting that into your. Body, right but you just said, Iris Hey siri spelt? Backwards yeah what Did amazon just? Passed oh, yeah we can listen to your. Conversations it's all good, Now, no, no that's. Not but what are they? Doing technocracy is slowly creeping into your households and you don't see, it which.
Speaker 5: We've been knowing that they've been doing that for.
Speaker 4: Forever they're just now openly acknowledging it and acting like it's no big.
Speaker 5: Deal it's, crazy and then you don't hear any.
Speaker 3: Resistance the same thing with The gulf Of. America we just, doom snap out a. Finger, yes, yes my, lord we'll do it right, away right. Away no. Like and, again this is the globe quote unquote behind the. Pope but doesn't it look like a serpent? EYEBALL.
Speaker 5: Whoa for a, SECOND i thought that was a golden butt.
Speaker 3: Cheek AND i hate to say, it hate to say, it but look at your shirt, There. Jonathan you know it's the very top of that THE i one on the magician. Card, YES i equals, ONE i equals. A it is AN I roman numeral number. One AND i AND i all seeing eye the god particle right as we see in freemasonry and baphomett Outlined bapha met mithrust soulenvictis same. Guy this is where The pope gives his. Speeches, yeah and here's the fun. Fact you look Up Avro, manhattan The dollar in The, vatican And God's bankers By Gerald, posner you will find a lot more about our money connecting with The. Vatican but mano, mani MANO i one eye money becoming Your. God and it has connections with The Vatkin pere Rab mid which we just had That discovery'll be doing an episode specifically on that Pie Fire Ray Ross Sun God mid in your Midst fire of The, sun in your midst soul WHAT i was saying before soul And tara represents the Red Fragan fragerian Cap black represents the FEM i couldn't be. Wrong i'm just seeing these things coming. Together trump, Again World Economic, FORUM Ai governance for. All this is him talking about the biometric EXIT u extray exit entry visa platform again talking About. Hispanics but is in a way is This Golden age the cookbook that we hear about when you, know when you're watching what was it The Twilight? Zone? Man what he's? Doing? Yeah what if that's for to keep?
Speaker 4: Us and this is from The Trump pence campaign. Days this was back twenty fifteen to twenty sixteen time.
Speaker 5: Frame ACTUALLY i.
Speaker 3: Remember. Correctly this is number, eight.
Speaker 10: The biometric entry eight visa tracking system which we need. Desperately for, Years congress is required biometric entry agent visa tracking, systems but it has never been. Completed the politicians are all take no, action never happens in my. Administration we will ensure that this system is in, place.
Speaker 6: AND i will tell you it will be on, land it will be on c it will be in.
Speaker 7: Air we will have a proper tracking.
Speaker 3: System and On may seventh of twenty twenty, five REAL id doing. Digitals is that an?
Speaker 2: Airport, yeah, okay, yeah that's. Right you can't even go on an airplane anymore without one of those new. IDs so this.
Speaker 3: Want to touch briefly on, this Then i'll speed it up and we can close it. Up jeho in The, bible look him, up not a good. Guy he basically was, saying we can get foreign people to be our, priests and that is a direct violation of What god. Says, says, no you're only suppleed to take from the tribe Of levi. Yep so he prepared the way For jehu to make himself A figerian freeman and, says running through the cosmic battle of the fates is a highly refined kabba lah involved concept of the golden. Calf the word calf And hebrew and the language Of jehu Of jeroboam is letters pronounced. Eagle but these are the letters for. It whereas je who gave the people Of schelmanizer's golden to. Worship The Church militant has Trained american public to Worship rome's Golden, eagle which surmounts every. Flagpole could it be that we show respect affection towards the loyalty of the national. Ego we create the presumption of worshiping a golden, calf and we so alienate ourselves From god of The bible and the, vacuum find ourselves under the rule of The Church. Militant interesting is as, Above so Blow this is how you spell egle over the human. Body this is. Transhumanism whoa chin equals six to sixty? Six over the hearts and minds of?
Speaker 2: Men why is it got to have a karen? Haircut though you.
Speaker 3: Know that's The hebrew.
Speaker 4: Letters i'm just fucking with, you you Say, KAREN i say this, guy this.
Speaker 3: Guy but, anyways as we said, before the very bottom is known as melcuts with equals. Ten the very top is known as. Corona, Yep so we're you if you want to. Say trump said he would rebuild The Third temple to rebuild renewed. Repair christ already rebuilt, it, Right and he was talking about his sick close spiritual not, sorry not physical he was talking About we were not talking about the. Physical it's going to fall in the SEVENTY. Ad But i'm talking about. Spiritual, now if you're the Anti, christ which temple do you think he'd want to dominate and declare himself As God Helpinal Glenn? God what was he? SAYING i think as A. TENTMENTTHYTSSONIANS a lot of people say this Is, christ that Is. Christ christ consciousness is saying be. Wary maybe that has a connection there because everybody's, saying, well you, know but again the eagle is over his letters of their Rometic cabala tree of. Life it grows on astroth and bail Your christmas. Tree you put stars or angels atop Your christmas. Tree angels were known as star. Walkers what do you Think Space? Force why do you THINK? Nasa come, on? Folks, okay and, again AS i, said connecting with sees zor this is THE Us Homeland Security, News trump posting it or they're posting an image Of Trump King trump coordinating. Himself, Yeah i'm just saying, again red white and. Blue it comes From. Egypt. Folks the, hats where do you do you think these hats come from a little point like the like we started in the, Beginning bigurian cap with the doge right white blue Of, egypt.
Speaker 5: And that was all very symbolic as.
Speaker 4: Well the red cap Meant i'm trying to remember which one, mint the upper nile one, mint the lower nin than one, miant the entirety of the.
Speaker 3: Nation that red crown Was Lower, egypt dying by the hedget Of Upper. Egypt white equals upper and the forms of a set double crown in Ancient egypt was called THE. Sekhemeti, yeah that's.
Speaker 4: Right that's why you'd have there where the combination of all three of them to show that they were the uh. Leader but more than, that they were seen as the deified incarnate of the ruler of their.
Speaker 3: Civilization, correct and again just, saying, freger are you really a freeman or can it be taken away at a? Whim i'm just saying to be. Cautious, Now Damon, Again i've said, before the reserve for all computers is known As damon, demon so we can skip over. That just throwing it out here for a. Highlight so again everybody's getting freaked out with, oh he's going out there my social. SECURITY i wonder why you ever noticed the Two masonic pillars on your social? Security, yeah this was known as the Trickster god that would lead souls to. Hell, again you're wondering about nine to. Eleven watch my why were they? Dancing? VIDEO i probably run that for. You guys are on a nine to eleven. Episode but the two pillars represents the two towers and then the third. Building that's all ritual right. There what was going down is coordination day for Their. Antichrist one pillar represents heliocentricsm globe and the other one is, hermeticism how to ascend to become your own. God and that's why you see all the stars on top of one, pillar and that's why you see the earth on the.
Speaker 4: Other we actually just had a conversation about social security cards with one stupid fuck our Boy brandon over, there and.
Speaker 5: Yeah he broke down the pillars as. Well it's all very very.
Speaker 3: Symbolic, Yes, now this IS. Jd vance and he's wearing a communist shirt with the Group No New World order next to. Him it's just weird where they's also at the Whaling? Wall so can we trust? Them, NOT i don't think. So so here we go With. Panama did you know that the most people who SUPPORT tesla Is vanguard And BLACKROCK.
Speaker 5: I could believe. It they own the majority of every company On.
Speaker 3: Earth What i'm saying In blackrock Buying Panama canal ports for twenty two point eight, Billion.
Speaker 5: Yeah and they those are the only ports they.
Speaker 4: Bought they bought like forty something ports On earth across twenty something different. Countries although the most the crown jewel of that deal would absolutely be the front and back or back end, front depending on which side you're going to or from on The Panama canal. H. Yeah And blackrock being one of the only financial groups that could back that kind of a purchase and then also ensure that type of.
Speaker 5: Purchase, yeah not a good. Sign and they own every.
Speaker 3: Thing so again just showing on. Screen so again is Considering Donald trump is considering Black ROCK Ceo Larry, fink and or it Was soro's fund Manager Scott, bissen who is pro. Crypto he just Says Larry, Fink he said. Quo he warns that THE us dollar could lose global reserve status to, bitcoin growing trust in a digital assets and concerns OVER us debt could push nations towards bitcoin as a safer. Alternative peace and. Safety what is it? Saying when was It? Thessalonians when they start saying peace and, safety senatravail will fall upon him as birthing pains to a. Woman, yeah so, Again trump said stunningly agrees THE us will become an associate member of The. COMMONWEALTH i Love King, charles which does make sense because The White house was a corporated in eighteen seventy. One we became a, business so coming back under The commonwealth is quite. Possible people don't understand that we are a federal. Corporation you're wondering who funds? Us, well, look no.
Speaker 2: Further, Wow i've never seen those like.
Speaker 3: That ah ha and star who's The.
Speaker 2: For those just, listening that was what is? It The jewish candle holder called.
Speaker 3: And trump had a anural work given to him with the Inscription prince Of, peace which Is christ's, title Not trump's. Accomplishments so that's just something. Else you, Know i'm gonna spare this. One if people want to go over and WHEN i do this with a cliff from truth to, faith they can come and watch. It but this is just again back and. Forth Class s says, This Elon mus says. This it's literally paraphrased about back and. Forth they both are saying the same exact, thing from vaccines to everything. Else The White House trump orders the end OF us government checks in digital disbursement overhaul and again you can look this up on The White house doc Or trump order pushes federal government toward electronic payment. Methods that's. It it's, no you're no longer going to get and. Currency this is as a Federal, now let's say they start funneling this.
Speaker 9: Down we found fraud in the, government but now we want to make it so that we're all. Equal you're just like your. Government we're going to make sure we know where everything you're you're doing is, going and you're gonna know where everything our thing is.
Speaker 3: Going full. Transparency, Right we're coming down to meet you at your. Level little, Pleep, no get out of my, pocket you freaking. Idiot but, again do you see how the narrative is getting funneled? Of oh, yeah like you know conspiracy At Fort. Knox there's nothing. There oh, well you, KNOW i imagine there's nothing in your bank account it's, okay we'll replace it all with. Digital Because elon is a nice. Guy he'll give you. Money he's a great. GUY i recommend, him very great. Guy, okay thank you so again getting into current. Events then we're. Done this is What trump just said yesterday At Liberation, day AND i found it. Interesting just behold the image on the right side about The Great depression that's going To. Maximus you guys can.
Speaker 6: Hear it abrupt end with The Great, depression and it would have never happened if they had stayed with the tariff, policy it would have been a much different. Story they tried to bring back tariffs to save for, country but it was. Gone it was. Gone it was too. Late nothing could have been. Done took years and years to get at that depression.
Speaker 3: Far, Now as an economist, Wrote trump claims The Great depression would never have happened if THE us continued. Tariffs not only did THE us continue the, tariffs in contrast to what he says, here it actually increased, them which worsened and prolonged THE us global. Depression The Smooth Holly act of nineteen thirty significally reduced global, trade and again the all SEEING I.
Speaker 4: I've never seen this before the end of The group, depression with the star Of, david the, swastika a four leaf, clover and the eye Of horace Or, raw not sure which. One and the coin is stamped nineteen thirty. Two where is that FROM i find? THINGS i, mean that was An american, coin The vatican on it Is, english but holy, SHIT i mean nineteen thirty. Two this is Before Nazi germany Invaded. Poland so at this point it was like the rise Of nazism In germany and they were putting themselves back on the, map.
Speaker 5: Right and is before they started putting the meadows and all of.
Speaker 3: That remember what we always say That germans had the best.
Speaker 5: Uniforms, facts that's Because Hugo boss for, sure.
Speaker 3: Who gave them the? Money what we were going? Broke were we?
Speaker 4: Funding so it depends on the. Source some will say The rothschilds are funding. Them some say that it Was american wealthy business owners And Daddy.
Speaker 5: Bush if you're.
Speaker 3: Money laundering the federal government to fund what you want to go over in the In World war two to Fulfill Albert pike's out of Three World, Wars i'm just saying because If germany was. Broke, right where's all was money coming? From like you, said the, wealthy the LIKE i, said Corporate. America maybe we went through a depression so we could get this thing to get. Going so, anyways at SIX x In, washington D. C but, ironically the fifth, point the mouth of The beast aka The, baffle points directly at The White. House, now, ironically the Anti christ is known as The Little. Horn And trump's name trump trumpet, player the trump shall. Sound i'm just. Laughing maybe it's a. Pun Maybe i'm just you, Know i'm. Crazy, RIGHT i get, IT i totally get. It but maybe there's a little bit something, there because what do we Get christ is supposed to be named After, joshua, right which Means god is. Deliverance that's where the name comes. From, Right And christ returns at the sound of? Trumpets what did right before we went to war against the Nephi lem tribes Of, jericho what did they? Do they walked Around jericho seven times and they blew the. Trumpets so maybe there's a little bit of a connotation With christ returning and we're going against the what the spirits of the Nephele, leam which are going to possess everybody through a digital technocratic possession. Grid, again, YES i sound, crazy but did you know the barcodes all ready of everything you buy has six x six in barden and embedded in.
Speaker 5: THEM i did.
Speaker 3: Not, yeah they, say, oh it's just a. Coincidence stop, overthinking as when one news thing was covering and it's, like, yeah why because it's? Materialism are you willing to sacrifice everything for this spiritual faith of things you can't see? For, wait don't you don't you want to feed your? Family don't you want to do? That? Right but you're being funneled into a b system where it's, like, well, dan IF i do dand IF i, don't But he's the greatest of all, time So i'll do it. Right it'll be a better future At Golden. Age, Right So chabad dot org Seven Noah hyde, laws universal, morality, right, universal it's. Whatever ironically, enough the Word catholic comes from The greek word Meaning, catholics which means, universal which also is used to describe the scope of The christian quote unquote, church which is open to the people of all, nations, races and. Cultures and On Fox news And, trump the problems of The Middle east can only be solved when all the religions come, together which fulfills what we have in revelation Sole Catholic. Church so we'll end with this and then one. Slide so why AM i quote unquote. Paranoid i'm gonna play this. Clip this is by the author Of God's, Bankers Gerald. Posner this is just a clip that he. DID i think it was On BLOOMBERG tv when he was asked about his. Book and this is the thing that makes me go pulled. Up If Elon musk bought Out twitter to convert it to be similar to The chinese app We, chat where you can't buy or sell without that on your, phone and this is what we have With, trump connections with The Catholic church and a very sickly. POPE i might, add could this be in our? Future let's listen with.
Speaker 7: The Catholic church who went forth and spread the teachings Of.
Speaker 6: CHRISTIANITY a, bank central bank is a private bank public a public by.
Speaker 7: Private it's not mysterious full of. Secrets, well that's the vatic.
Speaker 12: Event it's in nineteen twenty, nine they had a deal With, mussolini the head of the fascist. State he recognized them as a real, country the little piece.
Speaker 7: Of, land and in return gave them about a billion.
Speaker 12: Dollars in a day's, money compensating them for the loss of the people. Stakes they, said what do we do with a billion? Dollars were cleric stuff. Financiers they hired a guy who was a brilliant financial, Whist brendan, mcgaro and came. In he understood, arbitration anterstant offshore, banking understood how to move heart assets around investments in real. Estate he started to do that in the middle Of World War, two except the, POPE i need a. Bank it's not enough to have correspondent. Banks we need to over our money off the, radar so The british And americans can't follow what we're. Doing because they were playing both, signs The americans And brace they Were investian and The germans And. Attagians they didn't know who would. Win they want to make sure they were. Covered and that's the birth of The battic. Effect you, know from an institution that can't embraced, capitalism but one that somebody has its own. Bank in the middle of it was they were in control of The fed So trump did not leave Until Pope press issued a papal bull anolting by a certain, date the, bank which was in charge of all was the head executor the exchequer of all of the earthwide governors or banking systems in each country would be handed over to One DONALD. J.
Speaker 7: Trump DONALD.
Speaker 12: J trump is not are just the executor the exchequer of THE Us, treasury and therefore said The United.
Speaker 7: States he is the exchequer For.
Speaker 12: Earth he is the exchequer for the treasuries for every single, country.
Speaker 7: Honor that's WHAT i told you.
Speaker 12: Earlier he no human being in history has ever been more, powerful only more, things or richer Than Donald.
Speaker 6: Trump and we are working on that as we. Speak we have conversations with various representatives Of. CHINA i believe that we'll all worked out very well for, Everybody.
Speaker 7: China And, japan The United, states and everybody in the.
Speaker 6: Region as far as the currency, Evaluations i've been complaining about that for a long, time AND i believe that we're all of, train and probably very much sooner than a lot of people understand and, think we will be all in a level playing.
Speaker 3: Field his, words not.
Speaker 2: MINE m paining a different picture here, There.
Speaker 3: Brandon, yeah, anyways just showing it was just showing the. Hypocrisy but The empire Of iron and Clay man mixing with machines is fulfilled within The. Bible AND i think we're in the ten toes phase because the ten toes would equal what we get, Again empire ten clay could. Toes look a that episode basically The club Of. Rome they have ten districts that they've divided the world up into that they want to divide against the Ten atlantean, kings fulfilling what we get In. Atlantis when you look Up Elon Musk's Dark Mega assemble, video there is like five or six inscriptions in the background as they're playing this like two minute clip Of atlantean. Texts why does he feel necessary to share that with? Us why does it show like a medieval authoritarian state taking place in those? IMAGES i don't. Know but if he is the false, prophet as somebody is literally Called Elon musk the prophet And trump The, APOSTLE i don't, know but it does sound like it could be fulfilling some biblical. Stuff, anyways that is the show THAT i have for. Today thank, you.
Speaker 2: Good, Stuff. Brandon this one was so. INTERESTING i mean they're all interesting every time you come on, here but this to me was the most interesting one you've done.
Speaker 3: Yet appreciate. That, yeah now this is the name if you guys want to screenshot it for writing it, out BECAUSE i think dose is gonna be enough of a clickbait of what the? Frick somebody has a problem with those because, again as a, libertarian, yes less government, Totally, well what's the nefarious, reasons what's the what's the, catch what's the clause here that you're not telling? Me so, yes, anyways.
Speaker 2: Awesome, WELL i think that this was an episode that it needed to, happen you, know because in order to really understand the full grasp of everything that's going on within, politics you need to understand the good and the. Bad and this is why we, say don't devote yourself to, man don't devote yourself to just a team like you have to know all the information and if you're looking at him basically teaming up with all the world powers or trying to take over the, world and there's there's a way of looking at it that you need to, say all, right, well we can't just be completely Team. Trump the entire, time because whenever you're that, way it shrouds your vision of the of the whole right like. You that's why it's so dangerous to go all in on somebody like, this because now you're no longer questioning. It these people are not like me and you and you and everybody else. Right these people want absolute, power and at the very, worst we could be looking at An antichrist situation.
Speaker 3: HERE i again could be. WRONG i UNDERSTAND i sound, nuts but, HEY i bring respects to my, perspective not just some paranoid guys sitting in a church puke quaking and, saying oh run see on TIMES, whoa it's. Me, No i'm doing my dual. Diligence AS i. Said you guys can look it. Up you've heard some of the quotes. Yourself just be, Wary it's All i'm in. Advising just be, Wary.
Speaker 2: Brandon let our good cult members know where they can find, you, Sir.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure. SURE mena daily podcast On, Spotify rumble, YouTube and if you can't, Support i'm trying to do like bare minimum two dollars five bucks a. Month they can't really beat that On patreon same. Thing, MAN a daily podcast And chroology k r l L ology or underscore one oh one On instagram if you can find. ME a lot of people say they, can't But i'm sure you guys will plug that in on the show, notes and again thanks for having me on guys of, course.
Speaker 2: Man we love you and we love the opening up of the third eyes that you do with our good cult members out. There So, jacob can we get Some knife fans up in?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 4: Dad if you haven't, already dear cult, members then please at this time hit.
Speaker 14: The five, stars hit the shares who like subscribes to, comments leave a prostly for, reviewers, shares hit their friends and, family shares say we're here's the. Deal the more activity our algorithm see across all of our listening, platforms the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like the rest of. You fine ladies and, Gentlemen why are you ready to go.
Speaker 4: Check Out Meta Mysteries jonathan's other show and give them the same love of, respect the five, stars the, positivity the shares that, subscribes come check out Cat tonight on, YouTube and come check out each of our patreons to join in on Our Wednesday night lives that we do Every wednesday, night nine Pm.
Speaker 5: Central, time and we thank. You everybody's already going to have done.
Speaker 2: So and with that being, said this was another beautiful episode of The cults Of. Conspiracy and my Name's jonathan and there's one very, important extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly.
Speaker 4: Possible, hey cult, Members jacob here just want to ask who wants better? Sex the best way to get started is to go To adam And eve dot com right. Now Adam eve is offering fifty percent off just about any, item but that's not. All when you get one, item they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free. Movies they offered a screet shipping as your privacy is a. Priority plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you.
Speaker 5: Spend or what you.
Speaker 4: Buy all we packaged and sent discreetly for. Free that's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your. Bedroom just go To adam And eve dot com and select any one. Item it could be an adventurous new toy or anything you. Desire just enter the offer CODE cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any, item plus ten free, gifts three bonus, items six free, movies and free. Shipping use the offer CODE cult that's C u L t At adam And eve dot. Com, now this is an exclusive offer specific to this, podcast so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free, goodies but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the CODE cult