Speaker 1: Want to eat my lips.
Speaker 2: I think it was Phil and his word was so long, gay boys, that's like eighteen words.
Speaker 3: Thinking that that's your exit tomorrow.
Speaker 2: So funny, Thank you Phil. I think it was all right. I'm not using that, but I am using. I'm using that all the worst. Yeah, it was you're walking out the door. I'm sure of it.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow stop seven one three, two one two five nine four five. You want mister Chow or do you want Alex?
Speaker 2: But did you die? All right enough?
Speaker 3: Seven one three two one two five nine four five. You're taking Testa, You're taking Alex. Who's gonna win? You know he's not letting her win on.
Speaker 2: The last game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, it doesn't even matters. I don't believe it, and it matters to you.
Speaker 3: They're trying to win your depthtones ticket seven one three two and two five nine four five. Rod Ryan still trying to figure out how his mom always had the same wrapping paper as Santa.
Speaker 2: The rod Ryan Show ninety four five but.
Speaker 3: Ninety four five, The Buzz, Lovely the Band, and Broken Good Morning rod Ryan's Show throw Back Thursday, Chilli, how.
Speaker 2: Could you turn your back on my own? As Big Brown Beaver.
Speaker 4: Like that.
Speaker 5: I never do that.
Speaker 2: You're the reason that that was one of the biggest songs of the year.
Speaker 3: And then when it comes time to see and crown it as the year champion of Throwback Thursday, you're like, I'm going with the perfect circle.
Speaker 2: I see what you're trying to do. There. You trying to get me and trying to change my mind, and all right, this is what Rod wants me to do.
Speaker 5: Hey, everybody, come on.
Speaker 4: Let's both what we're knowing that knowing that's big Brown Beaver because we want Primals to win.
Speaker 2: It's in last place in commercial I'm so happy that that's what Rod wants doing. I think it's the most ridiculous song that we have in there.
Speaker 3: It may be the most ridiculous song ever in the history of throwback.
Speaker 5: I get the Chilli Maniacs aka Chile and the Blue Choose up there.
Speaker 1: Man, you've already cheering for me and read my lips.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it's.
Speaker 3: Already stuff that's docking and said, you're going with a perfect circle.
Speaker 4: Before you came in, he was like, I do want you to win and say that he said.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go, all right, there we go. That your minds right, get right.
Speaker 5: To my lips.
Speaker 3: I mean, I got one guy over here that has won the championship, acting like he doesn't care. I get another one that's already sleeping in. She's already on the beach.
Speaker 2: Somewhere in her mind, sleeping until noon. I don't know, quit on us, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Say that I'm really going to miss this. This right this, specifically, right here.
Speaker 3: This normally is the most stressful matchup. But now I got two people that could give a flip.
Speaker 2: Hey, win, good morning, win.
Speaker 1: Win. Got real?
Speaker 2: When who did you pick? Who's playing for you?
Speaker 4: Uh? That is disgusting.
Speaker 2: She wanted Tessa. He selected Tessa, And I say, why you're gonna lose? He's like, okay, then let me go with Alex.
Speaker 4: Pay Swift the way Rod?
Speaker 2: Did you next? Disgusting? Joshua? Good morning, Good morning, Joshua.
Speaker 3: Must have got through first, and you immediately scooped up Tessa for her last game?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, yeah, you know how competitive she is. She's not gonna want to go out on a loss.
Speaker 4: Did he want me Chili?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he picked first. The second win. You were taken when wanted you and you were taken?
Speaker 4: No, you're not listening to the story win got in first.
Speaker 2: Chili goes, are you sure Tessa is gonna lose?
Speaker 4: And he goes, okay, I'll take out.
Speaker 2: I missed that part of the story. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: When is on team Alex? Joshua is on team Tessa returning champion? Is me?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 2: Who's going first? When? What do you think I should do?
Speaker 5: Show?
Speaker 2: Go first? Or second?
Speaker 5: Uh so? Second?
Speaker 6: Second?
Speaker 2: Second? Tessa? You go first? Wins time? We ever have to have good.
Speaker 4: Pay, Just do it good one time before I leave.
Speaker 3: Ready, I'm not ready.
Speaker 2: We should have played another game. I heard that you could have gone with you the brown.
Speaker 3: I thought your headphones around. All right, here we go, playing for Joshua. These are the words that you guys sent in for the very last game.
Speaker 2: I'm already having so much fun.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Twenty seconds.
Speaker 5: I forgot I'm supposed to work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to time, so as soon as Thursday.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Nurse D set this one in and she spelled it differently. She's throwing okay, did something just break?
Speaker 5: She's over there.
Speaker 3: Just all right.
Speaker 2: Here we go, thumbs out, thumbs up, thank you, Nurse.
Speaker 6: Liquor, Run little run, liquor run, legal run, liquor run, little rock, liquor run, lingle a little rock liquor run later liquor liquor liquor run close. He was little rock so bad that was needed.
Speaker 2: Nursty. She spelled it that way too, liquor run, nursty licker. You brought her.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, it's gotta be something.
Speaker 2: Holes of nursty for one time. Do it a whole song? Ye, I think it gives.
Speaker 1: Me a right.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna hold her while we go on her motorcycle.
Speaker 2: I think I did say something about making a liquor run. I made a liquor run. The other day.
Speaker 4: It was like super busy, Yes, yeah, rush traffic, and you were doing samples.
Speaker 2: Yeah, liquor run. I made a liquor run. Liquor mine was with a Q. She spelled it differently.
Speaker 5: Here we.
Speaker 3: Anda Banana sent this one in thumbs up.
Speaker 1: Pickle picker, what pickle picker, bitter beer pickle picker, bigger beer pickle picker, pail maker, pickle pickle beer, pickle pickle maker picker, pickle pickle maker, pickle picklebagger.
Speaker 2: Pickle pickering.
Speaker 3: I got it you like a pickle jig at the end.
Speaker 2: There you did like a pickle dance, pickle picker, pickle pick pickle picker.
Speaker 4: Hey, you're so you're just gonna win, dude.
Speaker 2: It's not over to maybe even one until it's over. You would have never got that, Alex, I got that immediately. All right, here we go, he's ach headphones back on. Please, let's get one off the rails. Let's get one. Eddie sent this one in Thank you, Eddie.
Speaker 4: I get one probably most likely.
Speaker 3: Hog Hunter hot hot Dog, hog hog Hunter, hot hunter, hog hot hot dog.
Speaker 2: Hog hog hog hog Hunter, hog Hunter, hog hunter, giving seconds, she had three seconds? Howk to was the one? I mean she got it and it was open phones Friday?
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean chili, are you tiny?
Speaker 5: I was doing it right man?
Speaker 3: All right, hog Hunter Eddie, Alex, you get two to put uh one.
Speaker 2: To tie, two to win. Who is playing with the microphone?
Speaker 5: Not me?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's her with her with her middle glass that she slamming over there. Okay, Alex.
Speaker 3: Two for the wind today.
Speaker 4: Oh you only go with one eye, close your eyes, feel the words.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go.
Speaker 6: Uh, okay, he's ready.
Speaker 2: He can't read lefts with no eyes. Could you read my man's game?
Speaker 1: Did you read?
Speaker 6: Who said?
Speaker 2: Malcolm? No? Marion? Who sent that in? I can't even read my own writings.
Speaker 4: That ant might be Marling.
Speaker 3: Marlon Okay, thumbs up, yep, breast wishes, breast wishes, breast wishes.
Speaker 5: Oh, treatment with best. He did come to play a dumb he thought Chili was playing. I'm sorry I wrote it and it sounded like mart.
Speaker 2: Horrible handwriting. Okay, here we.
Speaker 3: Go, next word.
Speaker 2: I hope he doesn't get it. Thomas sent this in. Yeah, thumbs sweaty balls.
Speaker 5: Sweaty balls, and that's why she's leaving the show.
Speaker 2: She's always been.
Speaker 3: Alex is your winner, and that means our good friend wins.
Speaker 4: I just wanted you to have fun. Dude, you had so much he had so much fun.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna give win for me?
Speaker 4: Then you listen to Chili deathtones, Mark Volta have fun, but the it was worth it being a trader. I wish I could say to say, just kidding.
Speaker 3: When I love you all right, win, congratulations, have a great time.
Speaker 2: People always ask what were you What were you going to say?
Speaker 3: Durable sex was coming up, and then Dana, I don't know boob canoe was going to be the tie breaker.
Speaker 4: She was emailing if the next co host was going to have big warlocks.
Speaker 2: Did you get that email?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, He's like, well, everybody that's been a co host on the show has had big boobs. I'm like, yeah, I wish there was so much to choose from out there, Dana. Here's what you don't know about this business. I can just about squeeze into the Grand Canyon.
Speaker 2: Okay. I wish that there.
Speaker 3: Was just such a plethora of people that were perfect for this job that it came down to who had the best boobs.
Speaker 4: Like browner, blonde hair.
Speaker 2: Was like, okay, let.
Speaker 3: Me see girl that want to be seen the center of attention getting into the entertainment industry.
Speaker 2: You want to be on the radio. They might have big boobs too. Wow, there's a correlation there. There's a correlation there. Not me, not me anymore.
Speaker 1: Not not something that is.
Speaker 2: A job requirement for the co host of the show. But it helps from conversations like this. You know what, I don't know that it helps. I don't know that I took them out.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, you don't think it helps the party?
Speaker 2: When I brought my old implants.
Speaker 4: To throw it into a court hole board. Okay, all right, that's fine, that's fine.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Dana,