Speaker 1: What's up guys? How's everybody doing today? Now's everybody doing? What's up?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: Is your boys jake yet again? This is a disclaimer video. If you do get offended for my content, there's the door, don't let the door hit you with the good Lord, split shift. It's my opinion. If you don't let my opinion, get the fuck out of my stream. This is a disclaimer video. Thank you. Hey, What is up guys? How is everyone ok? God? Granny is live? What is all guy's? How is everyone doing? What's up? Let me get this m yum. Yeah, let's talk guys. How is everybody? Little me?
Speaker 3: How you doing? Brother?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Brother? Little me? Shout out to you brother, Love you brother, the little film. Shout out to the little fam. Brother, guys, little fam is that they they're they're good people. Okay at the little fam. Shout out to the little fam. Shout out to the little faun Guys. We've been you know, you know, Oh little man, what do you think about? Band be going on? Ms Bamba bam b going on going on? Uh joke, Sir Joseph Pesci's show. What I was doing? What was that? Oh? I was gonna I was gonna give a little me a a mad sorry autism brain mm hmmm, lobby brother, sorry autism brain, um yum h Yeah. But what's up guys, little me? Yeah, you have a link to it, lie, Yeah, bro, I can get it for you. Yeah, I can get it for you right now, hold on, give me one minute. No one passed you. He didn't, hm, he might? Uh, alright, because I gotta go to his lives. No, I know what his shortstop. Yeah, I gotta all right. And also Louisiana uh covered it on her channel too. Louisiana covered it on her channel. Louisiana high Ride covered it on her channel, knowing knowing him, he doesn't.
Speaker 4: There you go, there you go, Little me, You're.
Speaker 1: You've always been cool to me, Little me, You've always been cool? Yah? You know was that that great? But thank yous? Yeah? Listen, little me, I got I've been I've been dealing with a lot of people lately. You know, the double verse, the fucking double verse is. But you know what, there's people out there that I just pop on to do streams. I don't I don't want the drama. I don't want you know, there's people out there that want to start drama because they're they're people. But you know, did I get the right link? Yeah, if anybody that does want to tip the stream, there you go.
Speaker 4: It's in the chat.
Speaker 1: If anybody does want to tip. This is so we on this show. We do have a a goal because we do have to get the bills. We got to keep the bills paid and mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, m hm.
Speaker 4: Yah.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. Yeah. Yeah. I hope everyone is staying saved today. I hope everyone is doing okay. I hope a lot of you guys are doing the right thing. Live and right, live, right, brother, guys. Because here's the thing. When when you have people to want to fuck with.
Speaker 4: Your ship, yeah, you know, you.
Speaker 1: Have these people that want to fuck with you every time that you you know, we're the we're the most dedicaded. There's sometimes where I have to like draw the line when it comes to Yeah, I appreciate everybody that comes to the streams. I appreciate you know, this is stream streaming is something that is I'm passionate about. But sometimes I lose my passion when some days when you when you don't know, you know, there's some days that I'm not I'm busy doing stuff and I'm worried about like if I'm gonna make someone happy. Yeah, right, Yeah, I just want to say thank you guys so much that I appreciate everybody. I appreciate the people that are cool. Yeah. Yeah, I appreciate everybody that is on my side.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And and and and here's the thing. I do upload this. I do upload to rumble. I upload the small streams to rumble, the videos. But uh, you know what, let me see Blimy. You know what, I'm gonna send some over to let me see. If she's Leny is a cool check then I love her so much. She's a very awesome person and she's a very very awesome I love her so much. I care about her, and you know I I I want her, you know. I just want to say to people, I do recommit. If you guys don't know who Lemmy is, litt Lemmy is a very awesome content creator here on YouTube. She's in a she's a very awesome person, and she's going through some ship right now. She's going through some ship. And I'm tearing up right now to the fact that she's been.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're went over to her channel guys after I got the library to go to her. I appreciate people that the thank you guys very much. I appreciate everybody that goes to her channel and supports her. She's a she's she's a good person and I love her so much and I care about her.
Speaker 3: H h h.
Speaker 1: H yeah, yeah, she's she's a very she's right now, she's live on YouTube and that's what we're gonna send the library right over. What's up, Shane guy? How you doing. She's been supportive. Uh, she's been going through some chips, but I love her to pieces and you know, one day I to meet her in real life. I get to meet her in real life. I hope. I hope to get her. I hope to get to meet her in real life. And I love her so much.
Speaker 3: I care about her.
Speaker 1: And let me has been let me is a great chick and she's a great person. I'm okay, just dealing with some things. Hold on, let me go over, let me, let me get you a shout out. Yeah, I'm I'm on YouTube and Twitch. That's that's the good thing about being annoliate non partner that I can multi stream without someone telling me no. Yeah, let me get your shout out. She'd good.
Speaker 4: Should I get that right?
Speaker 3: The hell?
Speaker 1: Yod No, Yo, Last Christmas, I gave you my home to do very xt day, you gave it away this year. See me from tears.
Speaker 2: I gave it to some mons fish. Last Christmas, I gave you a home to live very next day, you gave it away this year.
Speaker 1: See me que.
Speaker 4: Spanish.
Speaker 2: Last Christmas.
Speaker 1: By the way, guys, if you guys want to get a gimp off my weirst list, I am part of I gotta throne. I mean to the people that don't know me, my name is Jacob. I'm a full time brought to content creator, YouTuber, live streamer on the spectrum. That's the reason why I just say last Christmas. I don't tell me do it as give me one minute. I do have a way that people can support you. If if anybody that does want to suck through the channel, hold h yeah, I do have a way you could do a sub. I have a way you can do a sub. It's called stream loots. You guys could go through stream lots and bye day. Hold on, I have a Cooper. By the way, anybody that does want to get a prepack of stream lits. That's a pre pack of stream Leitch right there for you guys. And also I have a yeah and by the way, this is a fifty percent cupon. This is a fifty percent cupin fifty percent cupon boom boom. I know a lot of everybody likes a coupon. Yeah, yeah, I do give people, uh yeah, I do APPRECIATEDLLN. Alright, alright, guys, I'm gonna get out of here. I love you guys. I'll see you when I see ya. Bye.