Speaker 1: Hey look, hey, look he's it.
Speaker 2: Hey look.
Speaker 3: I wish you clap like fucking Shanksung in Mortal Coome at one, like after you, you know, you're on his stage where he's watching you, and he like does this clap, and I was like, claps like I.
Speaker 1: Never met him. You mean you mean Mortal Kombat the first one or Mortal Kombat one.
Speaker 3: I fuck, this is exactly see see this is the same thing where it's like, oh, I'm not gonna start I have to start saying original Mortal Kombat now, like fucking Xbox.
Speaker 1: I think that's I think they saying one right now. You lost it. You were like you were like you were like freaking out of it.
Speaker 3: Look what we used to say, just all Mortal Kombat one and then they did this m K one schi like you why who stop?
Speaker 2: It doesn't even really mean anything, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like whenever they do it, it's like, because I think Xbox is justification was like, oh, it's see all in one Media center and it's like that's every console. Yeah, you're the switch is kind of like that. It's like that's not special.
Speaker 2: You can watch TV on this. I'm like cool, I'm not going to like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Playing video games on here? Maybe YouTube? Sometimes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like to watch TV, Netflix and play video games. Essentially, that was kind of like the main thing. People would stream their apps and then play games, and like, let's.
Speaker 1: Make this sole inclusive and let's make it combined with your cable box.
Speaker 2: I just I really can't that was such a what it was like.
Speaker 4: So that was a cool idea in theory, because like it was just an HDMI n HDMI out. I remember running my PS four through the Xbox One and thinking like that was so cool that you could do that.
Speaker 2: It's just so weird because if you open the menu back then on the Xbox One, they would have like that preview window and you could like back out into the Xbox menu, and the menu that you would be previewing was like the PS four home screen. It was a trippy as fuck to see, but.
Speaker 4: Very much not worth it, Like through the fuck cares, Yeah about any of that ship very dumb.
Speaker 2: Marketing was weird sometimes yeah, they sucked everything else.
Speaker 1: Was looking in the Ubi.
Speaker 3: Soft a little bit, and uh, just kind of I wasn't looking into the ub Soft. Why did I say that? I was watching a video of someone who looked into ub Soft You're not in saying I'm just like and I was just like, damn, it's funny how I forget we we collectively forgot how dog shit EA was to the point where they were always the worst company every year voted at, you know, in spirit because there obviously were worst companies than EA.
Speaker 1: OO.
Speaker 3: But like it's ub Soft is like you don't even talk about you anymore, Like except when a Madden comes out, it's pretty much the only time you really hear anything.
Speaker 1: Like, oh here we go again. Trust them anymore? Died? Yeah, left the video games. They're not really in it anymore.
Speaker 3: I feel like people just kind of well, that's just what they're gonna do, right, EA sports is just its machine whatever.
Speaker 1: Bah yeah, blah, you'd be.
Speaker 3: Soft though, It's like, wow, it's I just was like, oh, yeah, they've made so many bad decisions, it's and it fell apart. Kind I kind of forgot how many bad they.
Speaker 1: Happen before they had Assassin's Creed. Was there a lot of stuff.
Speaker 4: When they had a lot of stuff before, Like I remember they had they did the original Raymans they did.
Speaker 1: I remember they had like they had like an they were fine. Legend was fucking cool.
Speaker 2: Man, We just had like a whole stell legend.
Speaker 4: This was fucking cool where Yeah, I think it was like twenty fourteen, like Unity really fucked them.
Speaker 2: It was unity. It was it was the double whammy of like I think Unity and like two other things that came out around the time they just didn't hit and then like, uh, what is it beyond good and evil too, like still just kind of like in development hell for like fifteen years, Skull and Bones, that fucking Philip Like what was it was the Philippines or something?
Speaker 1: Singapore? Yeah, I think one of the governments was like working Singapore.
Speaker 4: I think so they were contractually obligated to finish it because it's like a government thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of things in between, and then the game company effort. It's just great decision making, great decision making.
Speaker 1: That's all. I don't know.
Speaker 4: But before we get too crazy, Welcome to Snark Tank Podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm your host, Chris Reagan. That is Derek Blackman. This over here is Tom Swene. Look at him.
Speaker 3: This over here, this this thing, this thing, this fucking creature. We're back in the studio. So you got y'all, can you know, settle down. Yeah, there's there's a little people that were a little sad. They're like, remember the first comment I read from the patrons on the on the video version, it's like, no remote.
Speaker 2: It was like, no, I do sometimes it will have to happen. I was like, yeah, we'll always come back to this.
Speaker 4: But I thought, I thought, for all things considered, the two remote episodes that we did were actually pretty good.
Speaker 1: You're fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but dude, we've got a So there's a couple of things to talk about. I don't know how I don't know how funny they'll be to talk about, but I will say this is the first thing I wanted to start off with, because so, Jimmy Carter is one hundred years old, right the word Yeah, Jimmy Carter is somehow one hundred years old.
Speaker 2: He's been deceased basically for the last like how many years he's he was.
Speaker 1: He was elderly when we were born, and we're grown ass adults now. He was already elderly. We weren't even here yet. Yeah, he was already in the elderly range. Dude.
Speaker 4: I remember seeing him like there was like, a was it a couple of years ago that picture of him like building houses? Yeah, that when I'm like, you're not building.
Speaker 3: That was that was so fucking awful, like this pr thing that he clearly was just like can barely hold up a nail.
Speaker 1: I mean that's what that's what he used to do. He did do shit like that, granted, but like, yeah, clearly he's not doing this his fucking nineties. Like I look, man, I I'm a number one advocate. I love Jimmy Carter. I think he was probably generally the only quantifiably good person president we could actually really says.
Speaker 2: Liberal person president.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like actually a good human being that.
Speaker 2: Was like somebody who like you would trust with, like a.
Speaker 1: Like actually run in a country. I'm like, oh yeah, I want this out of country. And then he like he didn't want to go in the Middle East, and they were like, you can't bet on president again, let's start a group of people. Let's not go too much into it. But but but he was a good guy and he was like not voted back in because he wasn't a jerk, and he's continued to be humanitarian after that until this old age. And then he hit a point where he's like, all right, out of respect for this elderly person. I know he I know his heart would want to do these things, but we shouldn't have him out here doing this. It's like forcing oh, you're like your grandma to run a marathon. It's like, don't do that.
Speaker 2: He looks really fucking dead.
Speaker 3: He is in the latest uh like quote unquote celebration that they said here he is celebrating his birthday and I was like, that is not what celeb He's on a fucking a wheelchair stretcher thing like a gurney, and he looks like he has been exhumed.
Speaker 2: Dude, like he's sunken in. It was like, I remember what was it Prince or King the Philip?
Speaker 1: Which one?
Speaker 2: Which one?
Speaker 1: The fucking the world one that just died.
Speaker 2: Like you're in the car where he's like green and ship and he's like and I'm like, bro, he's done.
Speaker 1: These guys are done. Put them away.
Speaker 3: Like at a certain point, don't you welcome the embrace of doubt? Yeah, for sure, You're like, I'm so fucking ready.
Speaker 2: Jimmy Carter. Absolutely.
Speaker 4: The tragedy about Jimmy Carter is like he's so old and so feeble that he must want to die, but he probably can't even do it to himself. No, like he probably doesn't even have the like the literal ability like if hypothetically speaking, and this is pretty grim talking about a real heat would be here. But like if he wanted to lift a gun to his temple, I don't think he could.
Speaker 1: Try to make it's a fault the bed and die from the fall.
Speaker 4: You would have he like he probably like wanders towards the staircase, but he takes so long to get there.
Speaker 2: That someone throwaways finds him. It's like, hey, he's like.
Speaker 4: He's so fucking like trying to go, Like, dude, can you guys really cool you're a hundred years old, But like you can't want that, Like nobody who the fuck wants to be I.
Speaker 3: Feel like he's gonna die pretty soon because the only thing I can think of what is happening right now is that he just did he did want to be before he completely lost his mind, right before he was like I do want to be the only president that made it to one hundred years old.
Speaker 1: Because that is it's kind of cool.
Speaker 3: Like that's probably not gonna happen until way in the future with medicine so good, right, like, because it's just it's all these old, decrepit, angry, shitty, fucking you know, like Trump's not gonna make it a hunter.
Speaker 1: There's no fucking way. There's no way. There's no fucking way.
Speaker 3: He's like seventy, isn't Yeah, late seventies, and then Biden's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be He's he's gonna be killed.
Speaker 1: Yeah's many as many it's like with the people in one year if that it goes up by at least forty by the time he's eighty five, Man, it's gonna be shooters.
Speaker 2: Left and right after.
Speaker 4: Like to think about it is he's so polarizing that even in his years out of office, there will be people gunning for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 3: There will be people that voted for at least supported one voted one support and supported two people that supported the guy. They're like, you know what, fuck this guy, because it's the ultimate portrayal.
Speaker 2: I guess right, Yeah, it's over. It's it's over.
Speaker 4: He's he's he's signed his own like like he signed his own death works.
Speaker 3: Democrats are too pussy to like garner that type of hate from anybody, like even like the opposition the right that like hates them.
Speaker 1: They don't really not trying to smoke them. It's because they don't.
Speaker 3: They have no tangible evidence, like nothing. It's just stuff that they're being told and so they're stewing in anger. But it's not like they witnessed anything happening. It's not like, oh, things that Trump has done has actively ruined parts of the country or parts of the world. I have seen it happen in my lifetime. I feel betrayed. I'm insane, insane. Let me go because that's the last coveyat Let me grab thy gun because it's very easy where I live or where I'm heading to. Like this, That fucking crazy guy that we talked about, Yeah, he flew he fluid to fucking Florida and they're here. Here you go, Oh you you you clearly shouldn't have a gun. You're insane and you have like all this like crazy shit on your record. Here you go, sir, And then he was probably walking out like world.
Speaker 2: Twirling your lips like that.
Speaker 4: In real life outside of a fucking and outside of a loon tubes cartoon is devilish behavior.
Speaker 1: Your lips and crashed spinning out.
Speaker 2: It seems like an upstanding citizen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's hilarious. You just have a gun, that's Hilario's you sure you don't want to buy? We got bogo right now?
Speaker 1: Like the mask slamming and everything is the fucking store.
Speaker 2: And Zipse renting a gun to the mask. I mean like, hey, the mask. Hey Jim carries the mask face.
Speaker 1: Smile, it's a smile approaching it that tips up his smile or touching each other at the top.
Speaker 2: Of his head like fucking ches like a chest worse, and he's just like, I want you to get it free.
Speaker 1: This I understand. I think I think you think it's not that complicated of a thing to I think it's so that I don't understand that I'm just saying it.
Speaker 2: I couldn't so if you were you were.
Speaker 4: People who are tuning into the video podcast might notice that Sweeney once again wearing the minor on his shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to bring that up. We agreed that Knuckles was a minor.
Speaker 1: So if I wear a picture of my child on my shirt, is that bad y? Why?
Speaker 2: Because well, first of all, it's psychotic even beyond like it's.
Speaker 1: A little weird, like it's not.
Speaker 2: Wearing like why like in case you lose him and people you can run around being like.
Speaker 1: This, well I'm looking for this person for this, like we need it. What do you what are you wearing a shirt? I need? Do you have this?
Speaker 4: How do you feel if you you had a kain, if you had a kid, you were walking around with him and then it's like like he's like five and saying something and you go to the bus stop. You're walking past the bus stop. You see a guy with a shirt with your kid on it, just like a jpegg of your your child.
Speaker 2: Really like well done too, It's not like a lazy Vista print.
Speaker 1: You just walk in your kid, right, you walk past like a sewe open against someone crap and pulls your kid. What do you do?
Speaker 2: You call him fucking police or something.
Speaker 1: It's too late though by the time they get there, he's fucking gone with your kid. Well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like I would imagine I feel like I would imagine you would go down after it, right, Yeah, you would try.
Speaker 1: You can't lift those things are heavy. I have lifted him. Well, clearly that well, it lifted it. Like no, I'm talking about like one of the greats, like a by the side where the societyalk just reach out grabs.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, that's a lot.
Speaker 1: You know, the yank hurt your kids. Your kid is screaming. As soon as he grabs him, I guess I gotta throw it.
Speaker 3: I gotta throw him like somebody that's skinny, probably like a skinny homeless person that's you know, like, hey.
Speaker 2: He's a homeless kid after it's been a homeless man after.
Speaker 1: Your children five sense. Oh wow, that's more than.
Speaker 2: I can think.
Speaker 1: He goes, he digs into the concrete. It goes after him, and it's like, what the why is this guy so strong? So homeless? If he's this strong, his body, his inhibitors are offs are a way off. You just do some.
Speaker 3: Street fighting and make some money. Man, this guy's not smart. Of course, I remember bum fights when I was younger.
Speaker 2: You never answered, how do you react?
Speaker 1: That's obviously I got I want to question him.
Speaker 2: But if he grabs what if there's a guy going around grabbing people's kids, throwing them into his chest and they become graphics on his.
Speaker 1: Shirt's worse than I could imagine, So, I mean for what purpose, Like, what is he even doing?
Speaker 4: This is his power, It's like what he's like an x He's like an X Men character, but his power is to turn people into graphic, into ink on graphic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's he's a he's a god effectively, yeah, basically, but it's such a specific type of godhood. He could be killed. But like, also, don't let him grab.
Speaker 2: Don't let him wear a shirt.
Speaker 4: Don't let him wear a shirt, yeah, because that's like the main thing. Don't let him wear a shirt. Don't let him around anybody.
Speaker 2: It's a pretty bad situation.
Speaker 1: I feel like if he learned harder, he could start grabbing things in general and putting on his shirt. He's grabbing the space between him and somebody else it puts it on his shirt. He grabs a shirt, a picture of a shirt, turns the shirt into his shirt, and now he has a shirt. You can't, man, he's from having shirts. Now he just has every shirt now just grab shirts. Looks at a picture of a shirt that you kept me from a shirt, but you have a shirt on. You're like, oh fuck. And he grabs the front door, puts it on his shirt, the doors on the shirts anymore. This guy, you can't even contain him. You gotta just kill him, you haven't. He grabs the bullet while he shoots it.
Speaker 3: This guy, this is the perfect Batman villains because like he's unstoppable and then somehow Batman would like defeat him somehow because it's Batman, and then he would grab that Arkham Asylum and everyone's like, no, what what are you doing? He's just gonna get he has to learn from his.
Speaker 1: Shirt.
Speaker 3: He's like, he's like at least at least we have to put him in Naked's like, no, that's inhumane, we can't do that.
Speaker 1: Morton's like, no, we gotta shoot this nagain, can kill on the commissioner, Gordon, the mayor, all of them like dude, like is enough? Like what his name? Dent? Harvey's like blow his head off. Everyone. Everyone's like dude, even the jokers like.
Speaker 2: Dude, no, this this this b this is crazy and eldritch borderline this. We need to kill him.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty crazy, but this guy is fucking silly.
Speaker 2: All right, we gotta do not kill you don't have to kill him, bats, I will do it.
Speaker 1: I'll kills like I'll kill him with a break. I was a brick at him. You can't throw a brick at grab and put on shirt. This is he's gonna end up with such a fire shirt by the I don't know what it's gonna it's gonna be like where's Waldough? But like actually really cool.
Speaker 2: Because it's all sentient people and real things that have been removed from this plane of existence that brought purely into the form of art.
Speaker 1: He starts going crazy. He's like, I want America on my shirt, goes now in America because so still he's a cartoon tun force that tune force to a degree that's insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love this character.
Speaker 1: Fucking the moon.
Speaker 2: Next he takes the he picks the moon, puts it on his shirt. The tides are fucked for.
Speaker 1: The seed and there's one big ball of water.
Speaker 3: How long would it take to just fuck up everything? Like, I don't I wonder. I know, I've never looked that up to see how long it would take, because like, the moon is responsible for a lot of things, right, so how long would it take for things to change once the moon is gone? I have no I wish I had, Yeah, no frame of reference.
Speaker 1: I have no idea, like I can't even I'm not even gonna believe like I have an idea of this. I'm not going to go down this line. But I feel like the moon is pretty important consistently well. The moon keeps all of our air here, I know that. I don't think it does well.
Speaker 2: The moon keeps all of the plants alive.
Speaker 1: Doesn't do that really either.
Speaker 2: I think I'm not gonna speak on that.
Speaker 1: Keeps well, you're wrong twice, You're like, all right, I'll get I'm done. I guess I'm not the person to talk about.
Speaker 3: What if the moon, If the moon is gone and all gay people disappeared, it.
Speaker 2: Is they're connected in that way.
Speaker 5: And that's so dangerous and disrespectful, you know, because it's like you're just you're you're you're a kidding A sexuality that has been here longer than humans have to the moon, which wait, wait, it's older than all life, older.
Speaker 1: Than all life for sure.
Speaker 4: Probably is there an implication there that the gravitational pull of the moon alter.
Speaker 3: Just if you notice every gay person was born during the full moon, that it's.
Speaker 2: True, that is true? Is facts any gay person.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's gapeable pretty much every day there's not a full moon. And now they're all film, they're all born on full They.
Speaker 3: Trust me on this. This is factual knowledge. This is factual data. Uh, he asked, Ask any dude, ask anyone? Asked fucking mad? God, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness. No, no, I'm so glad that you brought that up. I'm so glad.
Speaker 2: Did you see that fucking save Save the Republic con or whatever the fuck that thing was. It was like an outdoor event with all these Republicans and with the Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: No, not not Taylor Swift. It was guitar. No, not that fucking no. Oh yeah, yeah, well that wasn'ty.
Speaker 4: That wasn't even real apparently, like the guitar was and even real so it wasn't.
Speaker 2: So it was just a completely stage dumb thing.
Speaker 4: Well no, no, no, I think it was real, like he thought he had like, oh he thought Taylor Swift con.
Speaker 1: Did he actually pay guitar as.
Speaker 4: I understand that he paid four thousand dollars for a guitar that was forged, had a Ford stay to serve tailor shiptime, and then he broke it, which is like two levels of ignorance. That's because not only did you get swindled, but in your belief before you didn't get swindled, you didn't even try to dig yourself out of that is, by selling it to somebody else. It's the most unintentionally on brand Republican economic behavior I've ever seen you to just like put yourself in a hole, just despite yourself.
Speaker 3: Dude, it's a pretty dopamine hit that I just got from learning that this dude got gone.
Speaker 1: Is so funny. That is so good.
Speaker 2: But what were you talking about?
Speaker 3: You must have seen I actually must have seen clips from this, like, so was this out? It looks like what you would the type of stage you would have if you were doing a festival, right with with with bands and so it was Jordan Peterson, it was the gay guy Dave, it was uhstle Brand.
Speaker 4: Oh I only saw so I only saw like images of like Jordan Peterson a wrestle bant praying, but like that that's all I saw.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I retweeted one thing because it said, man, I bet this hits really hard if you're stupid.
Speaker 2: It was funny to recognize that because like I saw that tweet too, and I was like, that's so real.
Speaker 1: People are probably like.
Speaker 3: This, yes, yeah when they pan to the super tightest shot you could ever have, because there's probably three hundred people there, but they were like trying to make it seem like there was more people. I saw a tweet that said, man, twenty five thousand people and there was a reporter there live streaming, and it was like there was like a.
Speaker 1: Few hundred people there. Yeah, I'm like twenty five.
Speaker 3: Guy, at least be realistic, you know, say like, oh, there's eight hundred, ten thousand, even even that's that's that's way stretching it. But I'm just saying twenty five thousand, which is like a double a fucking regular basketball arena or something.
Speaker 1: Because you said those hold like.
Speaker 3: Say like post of fourteen to fifteen thousand on average. There's ones that are much larger that can hold around twenty thousand, but like on average it was around fourteen fifteen thousand.
Speaker 1: Twenty thousand.
Speaker 2: Was like the Crater Clas Arena was twenty thousand. I think, oh, we did it.
Speaker 1: Because that's a big one. Yeah, that's a big front of it was packed. Also that a very big arena. Just looking at it, like holy shit. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I felt like and seeing all those people with the lights and shit, and I'm like, dude, is funny.
Speaker 1: Crazy people. Some people had guns. Yeah, everybody had gun.
Speaker 2: Yeah they know everybody had a familiar as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was strange, that's true. What is a familiar?
Speaker 2: It's like a little creature that helps you in a whimsical way.
Speaker 1: It's like a pixie. What if I have a familiar that's just like a fucking like I don't know, Like what's the worst for me to have, Like.
Speaker 4: Like one of those floating dead babies from Warhammer? No, those are great, though, the cherubs I think it's fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: That shit is Christian coded as fucked in the best way, which I love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's like it's like it's like it's like apocalyft Punk Castlevania almost in somewhere.
Speaker 1: It's like Halo Castlevania had a baby with God twice. Yeah, twice twice in the worst way.
Speaker 4: You gotta get back into the game. I haven't been able to play since I've be gone because it's on my fucking I have.
Speaker 1: It for Pisino. Well what do you have it on Piecino?
Speaker 2: What? What store?
Speaker 1: Because I have it on epic you have.
Speaker 2: Why do you have it on Epic?
Speaker 1: Because I was like I was gonna get an epic. I didn't get on team for some reason. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: I heard you buy it on Epic.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't buy it because I have a press account.
Speaker 4: So like I just like log in sometimes and there's just like games on there that like sometimes it's big games like that, and I'm like, oh, jackpot cool, but then other times it's just like not the ones that I'm looking for. So like I barely check it, and I checked and I was like, oh, shits Space Marine too. It's like, yeah, fucking but nobody I know has it on Epic.
Speaker 1: I have to are what games? Is there a game coming out soon I've never.
Speaker 4: Talked to I mean, dragon Ball comes out soon, that's right, that is I maybe I don't. I have no concept of what day it is because I just I just flew in last night.
Speaker 1: You just went back in time. Yeah, I'm all fucked up. Nice dragon Ball comes out this weekend. Dragon I might drop my pants with my girlfriend and go play dragon Ball all day in my living room, invite like you guys over, and.
Speaker 2: Then have my what were your plans. What were you gonna do.
Speaker 1: I'm going to the I'm going to the Comic Con thing, but that's that's after this the day after it. Yeah, but I just want to play dragon Ball day and not go you know, like a dragon Ball all day and no, Lily like that sounds fucking like a dream. But also started having to get together in my house anyway too, So whatever, man, I guess I'm just gonna have to take that out. You guys are fucking crazy. What every day, no day for a while having people over. Actually it makes me sad. Mhm. I love having people over, but I'm also used to living with you. That's why we all live together. People over all the time, and I kind of got really accustomed to it, and now I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm like, that was my house for the longest time. My house is like everybody would just show up, even though I was going up the same thing. Yeah, there'd be a thinks it would be at my house for everybody. So it'd be people from like Pensylvania come into my house, people from like Florida. And it was aggravating when I was the kid cause they touched my ship. All those fucking other, fucking stupid ass light skin fucking motherfucker would be touching my ship and be angry.
Speaker 3: Light skin really emphatically. That was the thing that bothered.
Speaker 1: It was always it was always the non black Puerto Ricans touching my ship and black ones or like, oh we'll.
Speaker 2: Stop, we like touch of people ship. Yeah, I stole so many things.
Speaker 1: It's in our blood. Man, I stole my citizenship. Man, I I don't know. Hey, man, you gotta do what you gotta do exactly. I need to come here. I need to particularly take white man jobs.
Speaker 2: Wait can he huh?
Speaker 4: If if he takes so wait a minute, no, because because now I'm thinking, like can he take things back out of the shirt?
Speaker 1: I think he can because he goes in and it takes, he takes. I don't know. I think that's too much. That's too much. Can he take himself into the shirt and then take himself back out of the shirt? Can he go from shirt to shirt?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 1: What do you mean then he going to shirts?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Ye? Like I think we got him finally, Like you blow him up, they won't be able to come out.
Speaker 4: Of it, Like like he's like you you have him cornered and he's like trying to escape and so he's jumping through people's clothes.
Speaker 1: He put that would be him killing himself.
Speaker 3: Those people have now turn an inanimate ink essentially like they're dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're gone.
Speaker 1: That's just their end. We have to have a name for this. It doesn't hurt, it doesn't hurt them.
Speaker 3: It's just they're just shirtman Eric, Eric shirt.
Speaker 2: Is Eric Shirtman.
Speaker 4: Marvel hit me up, that is, so I'll give you the rights for like a cool five mail.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna call Kevin Figy. Hey man, you know the four hasn't been doing too well.
Speaker 1: I got you know we're not, are we? I think deads be on the phase five or the face. I have no idea.
Speaker 2: When you have said that there are phases of movies. To me, it's like it's over. Stop, it's over.
Speaker 1: Just take a long break, break one off movies. My thing is take a long long break. Uh.
Speaker 2: This can't be replicated again, It's just okay, it's what It's one of those things that run of the of the ten years or whatever the fuck that was from from Iron Man to fucking End Game or whatever.
Speaker 1: Great now, just fucking be a regular movie studio. People, people under people don't remember the experience of like all of them m c U or people are like, oh, this ten year amazing runer is like, well, the last phase three and then the phase two into Phase three was an all star run. Beginning of that it was still good. People enjoyed it, but it wasn't like crazy but like from like I would say Civil War on was like the fucking all Star run for them when they were like just hit after hit after was it Guardians first, I think was.
Speaker 4: The Guardians was like I think the beginning Guardians was like the first time that it was like.
Speaker 1: After Age of Ultron into like Endgame, but was like the All Star runner for them, but they were just like going off. It's weird to me that people the people people didn't like. People didn't like some freaking win the Soldier, And I'm like, I don't know how people don't like this movie. It's actually a great movie.
Speaker 2: But I don't remember people not liking it. But again, I wasn't really fine. I think the biggest problem in that movie is just like.
Speaker 4: Captain America's kind of I think Captain America's megalame actually, but I think whatever, it's fine.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty patriotic, so I disagree. Pretty patriotic, so I like his character.
Speaker 1: I think he's a really cool character.
Speaker 3: But I think I think Steve Rodgers is a bitch.
Speaker 1: I like, I just like that. I think you're a bitch. I think you're a bitch, and I think he'd call you a bitch too. I think you're black also, so you're gonna right to call you bitch. He's a patriot, he would call you black.
Speaker 2: You see that, you've seen that fucking meme or something.
Speaker 1: He's looking at that one. I don't like that. It is so hard. That memes so much. I love it. He's so not racist, but the eye. But that's why it's funny, the idea of him being racist racist though it wouldn't be funny.
Speaker 2: Tony Stark went to the Diddy parties, Yes, I absolutely, I think absolutely.
Speaker 1: I think Tony parties at Epstein's parties. But I think he was smart enough to leave before things happened. I think, like, I think I think he'd be like, oh, this is getting kind of weird. I think he just get me out of here these niggas a while and it would be gone. Quote.
Speaker 2: I like, in your world that this is like he in your world, he's at the Diddy and Epstein parties after he's been iron Man.
Speaker 1: He's been he's been on there for a while, not even like.
Speaker 4: The because there's a point in iron Man history, like pre iron Man one, where like you can imagine that he was probably like a massive scumback, criminal piece of shit, right, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean, right, But he didn't even do that. You were like, you know, this is like after Ultron.
Speaker 1: He's like going stale, going like when everybody got snapped in half, when he would get snapped a half was fucking Diddy and Epstein. I had to restock up on their kids as they were missing somebody. So iron Man was like, oh, he's in space. So like he was like, hey, hey, Jarvis's give me give me a video off Diddy's parties. I gotta I gotta help.
Speaker 2: There was was there any new stuff about the Diddy parties or the Diddy situation?
Speaker 3: Was like I didn't Yeah, I didn't look into it. I just saw headlines that there was more like fucked up ship that came out.
Speaker 4: But I saw like somebody who was like nine at the time or something, and I think I saw that, and he's like.
Speaker 1: I mean, fucking justin.
Speaker 3: Bieber and Usher were pretty fucking young when they were hanging out. Not nine, but like not that much older.
Speaker 4: There's so many there's so many amazing videos of Diddy now that I like, I love watching like this. Did you see this video going around on Twitter where it's like some guy I give her It might have been like a basketball I think it must have been a basketball game because he's like on the court or whatever and somebody jumps over him. So somebody jumps over him, and he like he grazy, like basically in between this guy's legs is grazing his head and did he like is looking up he's like and he's like he's on his tiptoe trying.
Speaker 1: To get let's go so damn funny, so crazy. It's not funny at all.
Speaker 2: But it's funny, dude.
Speaker 1: I think it's I think this is a not funny situation that has so much comedy in it.
Speaker 4: You know, this is kind of this is a perfect example of the conversation we were We've had a couple of times where is there a funniest blank you know what I mean, the funniest electrocution, the funniest heart attack, this is probably funny.
Speaker 3: The funniest electrocution by far is the green Miles.
Speaker 1: The funniest. I think it's funny because you're so uncomfortable you laugh. Let's be really.
Speaker 3: I may agree with the one where the dude didn't wet the sponge.
Speaker 1: That was funny. And what the green mile? I haven't seen and I never said, oh ship, yeah that's right, that's right, right, but like, oh man, I did see it, but I was like kind of staring like that one dude.
Speaker 4: I was like why person? I was like, I don't understand. They think movies now.
Speaker 2: They're in movies now, since when they didn't they weren't in So where.
Speaker 1: Is the planet Yates timeline? Like where like where's the site where black people in films?
Speaker 2: I don't understand? Like I don't, I don't get it, and I just don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't understand.
Speaker 1: So is it playing apes then twelve Years Sleep? Or is it like the first then planning?
Speaker 2: There's only three movies in my podcast?
Speaker 1: Is this the War Room with Tim Poole? What is it? I would love to be all? Podcast is called.
Speaker 3: The Nothing you know, It's called something Else the Culture War, My Soul World, the size.
Speaker 1: If I think it'd be fun to be on one of those podcasts, I think obviously you'd be disgusted after.
Speaker 2: I think it would be fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think, like because I can, I and jive with those people, but it'd be funny because they mean it, so it'd be really hilarious, like oh so you like you play along with their shah.
Speaker 4: It would be difficult for me not to just treat it completely unseeriously. Yeah, and just like I would want to make such outlandish claims that they would have to kind of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I'm black, it'd be even better because I can fucking like I know, I know, I know this, I know this. Black people literally turn the bats in winter. We do it. Literally, we do it. Yeah, yeah, we do it, you know, because I'm.
Speaker 2: Just gonna take your word for it, like I'll just I'll just take I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm calm, I'm I'm in the center. But I will believe you, black man.
Speaker 2: I will believe you, black man.
Speaker 1: I just want to freaking last drug, Like, what the thing? What the monkeys have? Yeah? The symbols hitting hitting each.
Speaker 2: Other, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh yeah, we were talking. Oh yeah, I wanted to get to this and Valley, Yeah, Frankie Valley. So the reason I started with with fucking h Jimmy Carter was to kind of talk about these old people who are just being clearly taken advance, Like dude, like Jimmy Carter just want to do all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Clearly, no one's celebrating there. No one's celebrating.
Speaker 1: Their one hundredth birthday. Yeah, they're not celebrating. They're like mourning it. Even other people are not. That's it's like sweet lovely death. I'm waiting for your breath.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But there's this other dude. And I think we mentioned this on this show before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because Colin sent this video to me initially, like when it was new.
Speaker 2: He said, there's a video. There's a video online called is Frankie Valley?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: And Frankie Valley is like, you know, one of the one of the singers, if not the lead singer of the the Four Seasons, like a quartet kind of old school, very old classical, kind of kind.
Speaker 1: Of you know Greece. You know it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you seen Greece, you know it there's other stuff too. I actually didn't recognize them by name. I would I had to hear like songs saying oh I know that. And so there's a video called is Frankie Valley Okay going around? And it's just a like a compilation of him at his own concerts really not trying, like very clearly like he's dead, like he's a dead person.
Speaker 3: He's running on fifteen percent, right, Yeah, like he's he's fucking like he a low power mode that would see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with no charger insight.
Speaker 3: I would say he's completely dead, but he's at least moving a little.
Speaker 4: So I would really highly recommend everybody go watch that video because it's really difficult to understand the context, like exactly how strange it all is. Yeah, because he's singing, he's lip syncing, and like Frankie Valley has this like really high voice. Yeah, like there's no it's a falsetto, Like there's no like you have to you can't really do that in a relaxed way necessarily, especially at that age, right, And so he's going around, barely moving his mouth, clearly lip syncing to very old audio of himself and barely moving his body at all, Like he really looks like he does not know where he is. Yeah, and it's so sad fucked. I don't know why we do this to people. Let him go, like the fact that this has never come up, or the fact that this has not been raised, right, because you'd imagine, right, if you were a fan of this person enough to go see those shows, you would also be like, what the fuck are they doing to this guy?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 2: I like so much? This is kind of fun, you would assume.
Speaker 1: But people don't think about people other than themselves. They're like, oh, I'm seeing him, I'm happy. I'm wonder instead of being like, oh, this man is not being this isn't like I didn't know how bad it wasn't. I saw it then I saw in my heart sank it's pretty sad. Oh, Like I can't laugh at it because I'm like, oh, oh, I totally laughed. I couldn't. I completely couldn't laugh.
Speaker 3: I laughed very hard because especially they're the footage of the the end of the concert where it's like this big like it's like a it's like a crescendo the ending, right, Yeah, like like it's all big and loud and he's just you know, you're just like, it's so like, look at everybody else, they're all into it, and he's just like, and I'm like, this so f funny.
Speaker 1: It is so funny. It looks like he looks like, so this is gonna be like this is medrawing a stretch. But you ever played playing for his zombies?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Actually I know enough about it.
Speaker 1: See what they look like the zombies. He looks like imagine someone drew a person like that and then put a suit on. He looks like his head is big. He has a big old head, and he has his shoulders are high and.
Speaker 4: His neck he does he does have like a Pixar like old man playing chest kind of.
Speaker 3: He's Larry King like if he because if you if you ever look at Larry we just never seen him standing up every time we would see it because he's like in his chair slumped over.
Speaker 2: He's like a non hunchback Larry King.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if Larry King had me dead yet? Did he died Larry Kings ages ago?
Speaker 3: I don't remember how long ago he died, but yeah, he definitely he's dead.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 4: I worked for him for like a hot the hot second, Isn't that weird, I ever tell you this?
Speaker 1: What what? Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was his head in the middle of his his Torso by the time you were working from or was he still he was still?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was pretty he was.
Speaker 2: He was getting out of there.
Speaker 1: Okay, did you meet him?
Speaker 4: I don't, no, no, no, I don't think so when we worked under I worked under a company that like worked through him, like he like it was weird, but we were like it was like one degree of separation, like I could have but I had no.
Speaker 1: Re Like what the am I gonna? Oh? Yeah, what what am I getting? Like?
Speaker 2: Oh, you know, Destiny Lore? Like, Like what am I going to talk to fucking Larry King about?
Speaker 1: Actually? King? Like is having the chance to meet like you meet Einstein? Like, hey, what do you know about Pokemon? It's just like you could have used It's just it's just so much.
Speaker 4: I understand that Larry King is a famous person and that he's like very important, but I just was just not that interesting. Yeah that makes sense, like to the point where like I genuinely you're asking me if I met him. I think I might have, but I really don't remember because I didn't. It's that moment, it's it's it was just like, oh.
Speaker 2: I remember literally being like, oh, it's Larry King.
Speaker 1: Weird. And that was the extent.
Speaker 3: I'm be honest, that's all it would be with Larry King. Oh cool, because I didn't.
Speaker 2: Like Philbin or something like oh Regis yeah, same.
Speaker 3: It would just be like that. I do respect Larry King, loves him whatever, loves.
Speaker 1: My grandma's I raised my an old person, so like Kelly Rippa, it's like a thing. I watched Riches and Michelle like that was something if I was staying home. I was watching that shit with my grandmother, so like that. Like Bob Barker, like I shouldn't be excited right now. I know he's dead. If I met him, I'd be exciting. Bob Barker. I liked him. I like Bob Barker.
Speaker 2: He's always telling people to cut their dogs dicks.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, get your dog. No, no, he would say, and pussy list pussy your dogs from having pussy list is fucking crazy. I did.
Speaker 3: Whatever, man, I was like, wow, it's pretty vulgar for daytime television.
Speaker 1: He would say the Edward already a soft a but like really casually and like someone impressed. When he put his hand to a meet the prices righting walking the whole.
Speaker 8: Time, the prices right, the price is right, set up and it sits, and I welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: The music, the music that they use for the Prices right is really good.
Speaker 1: I use it.
Speaker 2: I use it in video sometimes.
Speaker 1: Use that show Man. It's it's like one of those shows I hold really due to myself because I watching it and I want to get on and Will of Fortune and Prices and the original and so every show essentially not because I hate shop. To you drop that show's fucking dick watched out to you drop?
Speaker 3: No, just say regular shows. What are you talking about? What is that?
Speaker 1: I know what it is that I you know, on Channel one where it had those Channel three only because because you know it is it is, it'd be one.
Speaker 4: It's channel three. Channel three. Channel three is the PlayStation. That's the static channel the place.
Speaker 1: What I'm talking about on cable on cable, I'm not on like the basic like television whatever thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm playing you know because you're dumb sou So they'd be like they'd have America's for the whole videos with what his name, Bob Saggett I almost said, Bobby said that Bob Saggot. And sometimes a show called Shops You Drop will come on and it'd be like, you have one minute to run around this grocery store and put in various things that equal like one hundred and fifty dollars or whatever the funk it is back when groceries were really affordable, so like you could have a full grocery card, like one hundred dollars, and it'd be hard for them to do that. And I remember that show is a shot watching my Grandma, and I'm like, these people are so fucking stupid. Just go to the steak aisle and put a bunch of steak in your fucking cart and you always win, you know, if you you have to one fifteen and everything over you get, you getting cash to yourself. And I was like, these.
Speaker 3: Guys are they were having a hard time doing like filling it up.
Speaker 1: I guess, so, I guess they're.
Speaker 3: Probably all doing just nothing but cup of noodles.
Speaker 1: Why is this working? Only eight? It's just all gum damn it cars too, It's like falling it so it doesn't come. But yeah, there was like that there was what his name is it on the weakest link.
Speaker 4: The cart also is this It's the same as a normal card, but there's one bar on the bottom.
Speaker 1: Is rigged. I watched a lot of game shows that are actually holy.
Speaker 2: Remember Candid Camera.
Speaker 1: That was when I am, Oh, my god, that was I want to see what she dun I want to send the die on that show so bad. But it never happened. We always wanted someone to die. There was a show. There was a show. Do you remember.
Speaker 3: That, that tank show? There was like a dunk tank or something. Are you talking about there was like a dunk tank or with this show. No, maybe that's not what it was. I'm just remembering.
Speaker 1: I might be.
Speaker 2: I think it was just that the premise was something you gotta like solve things underwater in this tank or something happened.
Speaker 1: This fear factor.
Speaker 3: No, because this guy, this guy got brain damage from being pulled up like from the tank too fast and it fucked him up. And I'm trying to remember it was. It didn't last long. It wasn't even like I think because it was one of those shows that the brain damage got cured by.
Speaker 1: By my prayers and prayers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, by by thought.
Speaker 2: They thought so hard.
Speaker 3: Somebody listening right now knows what I'm talking about. It was just something that was, Uh, do you guys have a favorite game show?
Speaker 4: Game show? I remember really liking Wipeout. That's not really a game show, it's like an obstacle.
Speaker 1: I just love watching.
Speaker 4: I love watching people fail at feats of strength and agility. It's like, it's really satisfying to have somebody like do like a crazy cool leap and then be satisfied themselves and then get hit with a fucking boxing glove out of a fucking spring.
Speaker 1: From a wall and tumble into a fucking lake. Yeah, I'm surprised nobody died of it's crazy. Yeah, It's that's why I don't like it. It's not it's not visceral enough, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, some of them are really There was one that cracked up because it was a kid who went up or like something, was like a younger.
Speaker 2: Guy, and he got he fucking rant like there was like a wall with boxing gloves on springs, and he just got decked in the face and it looked like he should be dead, like because his head, like his head followed the glove, but his body stayed where it was in the shot.
Speaker 1: He might have broken his neck at least.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now they wouldn't put it on. That's kind of things, like they wouldn't put it on the TV. They wouldn't put it on the show. That was if that's what happened, because wipe out was like that guy isn't like Ninja Warrior or something.
Speaker 3: Maybe because you know how you can break parts of your neck where that you find out way.
Speaker 2: He died like three days later in the hospital and he has.
Speaker 1: Like a really tough like mom. I couldn't think for some reason then he died. Yeah, that's so sad. I wish that person the best man. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Remember I remember liking Who Wants to Be a Millionaire when I was a kid.
Speaker 3: I've definitely seen a couple of those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was with Region. That was how I knew Regis.
Speaker 2: I didn't watch Regis and Kelly or anything like that for a while. Did he really he did that?
Speaker 1: Who's line? Is it? Anyway?
Speaker 2: It's not a game show, but like it's probably it's probably one of my favorites. I was watching it before the British guy was the host.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but that someone before.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's like the it's like the daily show where like the Craig Kilbourn or whatever his name has had it before John.
Speaker 1: Start really like that guy. Yeah, I actually I liked it.
Speaker 3: I technically liked the show a little bit more before, Like Wayne Brady joined, but he's so good. He was black. He was good, but he was so he was too good. It was actually show he was unfair. No, well, no, the the other two guys are fantas know they're they're really funny. They were really everybody that was doing it like how I was gonna say, Colin Farrell.
Speaker 4: Was fucking hilarious. Colin, that's Ryan Styles style. Guy I didn't like was that that guy with the glasses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was kind of he wasn't he wasn't the best.
Speaker 4: He was kind of like, Okay, I guess if if yeah, if we can't have the other people, I guess you'll do.
Speaker 1: Roommates before Lily, I watched that show all the time, and I think it was Uh, they were still all really funny. I think Wayne Brady is a little too good.
Speaker 3: He was too like when he would do his singing numbers, like his improvs, he was too he He reminded me of Jimmy Fallon when Jimmy Fallon was like, instead of sometimes trying to be funny when he be he'd be like, really, oh, let me show you how talents that I really am. And I'm like, well, that's fine, but it's not like because there's really talented. Well he's uh, he can play the guitar really well. He actually sings pretty decent. Like, so what he tries to do instead of making it like, oh, let me make it kind of funny, let me show you in this moment, I'm kind of kind of break character and show you how well I can do music. And I feel like Wayne Brady would do the same thing instead of focusing more on being funny. He's fucking like he's hitting the notes and I'm like this man, this motherfucker's sing.
Speaker 1: He's pretty talented.
Speaker 3: And I was like, it's not as funny as I you know, like I said, uh, call mockery is.
Speaker 2: Just he's the best part of that show. Like he was hurt. He's he had such an old face for so long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait early like we were kids. He looked older then than he does. Maybe now.
Speaker 4: I saw ger Mhi recently and he looks it's it's not recently, but like in the last like five years or something, right, And it's so funny that he looks the same because he's.
Speaker 1: Just all his hair white. But it's the he's the same style. He hasn't lost any more hair.
Speaker 3: There was a couple of people like that. Leslie Nielsen and Steve Martin were those guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they Her hair was gray for like fucking never.
Speaker 1: Leslie Nielsen was old though, he was absolutely was not young when everything was coming out.
Speaker 2: And naked gunn He was like, what like fifty or something.
Speaker 3: He I mean, he had to have been. I mean he was definitely old, but I don't know how old.
Speaker 1: Actually, maybe I have no idea. Steve Martin wasn't quite as old as we thought he was.
Speaker 2: No, he definitely wasn't nearly as old. He just he just great early, yeah, very early. I don't know what the fuck that how that's a weird genetic thing that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I started going grade sixteen and then it kind of just slowed down. Well yeah, you just yeah, I got a little grazier in there. Uh. The YouTuber dusty Dusty.
Speaker 2: Smith Dusty Smith. So I don't remember what the fuck I was watching, But someone stumbled upon dusty nowadays, and was like, what the fuck happened to him? Because he's completely white? But he grade I think in his twenties. I feel like I never started dyeing his hair. I feel like I remember him being gray.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he he after a while he started letting. He just was like, fuck it, I'm gonna just be gray. But like he looks like he's like you would probably think he's in his late fifties because it's just his hair is completely white now. And it's like, yo, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: By thirty thought by thirty I was gonna be all gray.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: The weird thing is I have I have no example of a black person graying early like that, like like in a way like say Ethan kleinb Like you look at even Kline in his in his mid thirties, he already started having a bunch of gray hair already. He forty already he probably is he I think he must he might be now because it's I haven't he's probably either late thirty, he's probably thirty eight, thirty nine, or he is definitely forty. I actually have no idea. Well, I don't even know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Some people, some people just call great early. Yeah, just it's just the thing. It's like also, if you if you're what you call it, if you like but likes, you notice your if you're like if you're gonna start balding, it starts happening and you.
Speaker 3: Starts having in mid twenties and your mid I didn't know that, Oh I noticed because in high school I started seeing people thinning. I started seeing kids that were like in uh seniors when I'm like, oh man, you're fucked.
Speaker 2: It is wild. It is wild to see that too, Like with like uh I was.
Speaker 4: I was just home and I was talking with some friends of mine and it's like there was we had there was a high school reunion for our high school.
Speaker 1: We didn't go, of course, because that's why the funk would you.
Speaker 4: I'm not taking a plane to go town, are you kidding?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Total, with all the respect, have a good time, but.
Speaker 1: You you you'd rock. You'd be like, yeah, we're like kind of we're like kind of somebody, and then everybody else would be like, oh no, I went, and I have three kids and I just live. I live right next door where my mom lives. And that.
Speaker 2: Stepped on an Yesterday in our backyard, and in our backyard, it's a crazy fucking place up there. Man, that's not even unbelievable.
Speaker 4: That's like I said that intentionally to be like hyperbolic, but that does like as it finished, as the period ended on that sentence, it didn't even sound that crazy.
Speaker 3: How did it get there? Did somebody just toss it over the fins?
Speaker 1: Might just in the war? In the war, you know, it never so.
Speaker 2: No one ever stepped on that specific square of land, even when they were mowing.
Speaker 1: Always goes over for some reason. It's like I guess I will its right over it, but.
Speaker 4: No, the reason it's like it's it was fascinating because like we were like, uh, because I was invited to it on like Facebook, which is already like a red flag to me, like just like just like I don't know, man, like keep I understand Facebook. I get it, like it's the easiest place to find people, but like I hate going on face. Like the idea of interacting with Facebook at all is terrible.
Speaker 1: Looking back on my Facebook and the people that are my friends before, it's like, what the fun? Well, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: It's like I saw the people. I saw the people who were going like I don't recognize a single fucking one of you people.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, I don't not one of my six friends. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, the thing is like our high school was fucking huge, Like I think our graduating class was.
Speaker 2: Like I think it. It couldn't have been a thousand, but it was damn near.
Speaker 1: My graduation class was less than thirns of people. Really sad. The student body of that age like a horrible.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's a rough place, but like our yeah, like our school is huge, Like it was like it was like specifically like there were too many people to even.
Speaker 3: We had a pretty big school or it was twenty one hundred students on average.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's something that something like that, like a big fucking high school. And so like this group of people, I was like, I don't I really everybody that I care to have remembered either has stayed around, is still a part of my life in some way, or they're also too cool to not be here, Like I don't know how to describe it.
Speaker 2: Like it's like Steve didn't go. I think Smithers didn't go.
Speaker 1: Did you know Smithers?
Speaker 4: We had a we had a friend named Mike Smith, and we call them Smithers because it was like I never met a Smithers before. That's why that was his thing name. It was because it was like, we're not gonna cut you, Mike Smith. There's like so many Mike Smith's. We knew so many Mike Smith's. Also, it's just like Smithers, you know, Okay, but he was a good sport about he liked it.
Speaker 2: I think I don't know it was gay. No, it was just like.
Speaker 1: Was gay gay? He's gay dancing on him. It's like his only fucking.
Speaker 4: Oh did you see the the well it's it's not a real series finale, but did you see that they did like a Simpson's series finale, uh, season premiere or whatever. No, No, they had Conan O'Brien host it.
Speaker 3: Oh I heard like that, but I didn't really understand that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I think the idea is like this.
Speaker 4: It was like the season of like season thirty fucking nine or whatever the fuck they're on now there and the first episode is like series finale, and it's like the whole idea is like con o'bryan's there and he's hosting.
Speaker 2: It was actually a pretty like I was like watching it and I was like this is kind of good.
Speaker 4: Actually, this is like a kind of a good episode of The Simpsons, not that I even like really liked The Simpsons that much.
Speaker 1: Effectively like this season finale series and it's not, but this is well.
Speaker 4: The idea was that, like it starts out and it's like it's like an award show where it's like it's a big deal and it's like everybody's showing up to like this big venue in Conobrian's hosting. It's like ever ever since the set, ever since the first season aired in nineteen eighty nine or whatever, fans agreed it wasn't as funny as it used to.
Speaker 2: Be and and it just did.
Speaker 4: They had this thing with like an Ai, and it was like they fed an Ai a bunch of series finales and they had to do like a I think, the perfect series finale for The Simpsons, and it was just all these like ridiculous wrap ups for all the characters, Like comic book guy has like a baby in like with some lady in his shop, and then like fucking uh, people are getting married.
Speaker 2: What's Millhouse's dad gets?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: I think he gets like a letter from like an agent in la who wants to wants to turn that mixtape. So it's all these like all these and every every time something would happen, it would be like somebody would leave. They would leave the comic book store, or they would leave the convenience store. They would leave like this iconic location. They'd be like, I'm going to miss this place.
Speaker 4: And then they shut the lights off and it happened like ten times, and it was like you know that tire thing that's always on the fire the guy goes like, I'm gonna miss this fire off.
Speaker 1: I was like, this is kind.
Speaker 4: Of a good episode, and like it's and it ends with like it's like Bart's eleventh birthday or something, and like yeah, and and but everything's like wrapping up, like the whole everything's like wrapping up. So like, oh, Homer in Marge are actually good now and they're they're going to counseling and there's all these and I think like Principal Skinner is like going off to be uh like go to run a school in Sacramento with groundskeeper Willie as his roommate or whatever. Like it's so clearly clearly like this is a spin off, you know, yeah, yeah, yeah, And then I think it ends where it's like, uh, Bart pisses Homer off and then he strangles him and then like resets to death.
Speaker 1: But it's pretty good.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: He finally does he finally kills Well, did they like the idea that he strangles head? Like, yeah, exactly what they did.
Speaker 4: They would they did ship like that, and like they because they should, Like here's all the times we tried to end the show before and then network wouldn't let us, and then they like there's an episode where Homework he's like going skiing down the mountain and then it gets like split in half by a tree, or like the Moomoo episode, he gets like launched into like the nuclear power plant. It just nukes the place. All of them just involved, like everybody dying. But they but they animate it like it's the old one, like they do the old animation for it, and it's like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Interesting?
Speaker 4: First of all, why can't you do that the whole why?
Speaker 2: But it.
Speaker 4: Was actually like I watched it, I was like, this is kind of good. Actually, I don't know if it's because Conan was there and he like wrote some of it.
Speaker 3: Maybe directed it. He was like, let's all right, Yeah, if he did if.
Speaker 1: He had his claim to fame or not? Was he fans before that?
Speaker 2: Con O'Brien was a writer on the Simpsons, but that was that his claim to fame? Well, well, I mean he was just a writer. He was just a writer, and he like he knew I mean he I guess he knew people from writing for the Simpsons. He was at NBC and then I think they were trying out for hosts and then he just like jumped for and then he got it or something.
Speaker 3: He was he was kind of convinced to try because he didn't he actually just wanted to be a writer. He really just like adam it, like no, like this is what I do, this is is good.
Speaker 1: And then he did it, and then that's craculously they liked him another personality. The idea of him never becoming like himself was just a wild thing.
Speaker 4: It's so funny though, watching those first episodes of like con O'Brian's show, where he's like clearly uncomfort.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was extremely self deprecating on his tryout, on his tried episode, just like like oh, this clearly is kind of like he just didn't care, which I think got it. I think it got him through the door, which is interesting. I also I remember looking up stuff about what people thought at the time, like people that were like writing articles about that, and they were fucking trashing him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I was like, that's crazy. It's crazy to think about that. I was like, because to me, but yeah, since I was young, he always was appeared to appeal to the youth more than anything than like a fucking David Letterman or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a h gay Leno gay Leno.
Speaker 2: That's so that sucks, or you could bind them jay that.
Speaker 1: Whatever, shaked fucking hot dog head shaped as motherfucker. I hate the way his head looks, bro. It makes me so mad. He doesn't look like a real person to me. His head, well, he was burned alive. He's half black.
Speaker 3: Before he was burned alive, he like, technically he just looked like a like a family guy drawing or something.
Speaker 1: He did look like a family he looked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's pretty upsetingh.
Speaker 1: He looks like Seth McFarlane was his God. He looks like he looks.
Speaker 2: Like Quagmire kind of. He kind of does a Quagmire head.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm like, what is pensy? You see this thing. You see this thing on the TV. But the penis I just when I hear.
Speaker 2: That's that's his entire stick now, like he let him go into his car and exploded, he burned up, and then the networks were like, we love it, we.
Speaker 1: Do that, we that we have this.
Speaker 4: It's just and I'm telling that, but that Jaylen gets burned up in a car during the next time, but we're gonna be trying to pre electrical fire.
Speaker 1: Stupid.
Speaker 3: I'd watch that though, like I actually I would finally watch the watch.
Speaker 1: The full season, and I would be like, it didn't it just got worse halfterwards, I would be I would binge that entire show. Jaylen exploding in.
Speaker 9: Very comedian comedians and cars in cars, comedian in cars exploding.
Speaker 2: It's just jaylet in various.
Speaker 1: Electrical fires whatever.
Speaker 2: It's never anybody else would fucking would sign for get printed off or he just calls the you jacked my private.
Speaker 10: He just runs into jay I'm coming, what's the deal with airplane foods and Iran.
Speaker 1: And takes about that ship. Maybe made me so sad. I don't know, I'm not gonna it made me so sad, But I was like obviously, what are you talking about. I'm not Yeah, there's certain people.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't want to hear your takes about the all the stuff, the Muslim people.
Speaker 1: I just don't want to hear anything. Jerry Seinfeldt depindion on Israel. Yeah, I don't want. I just don't want to. Obviously, it made me so sad because what you call it was on there. What's his name he was talking to? He was talking to he's a famous comedian who.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was extremely actually a really horrible person, which is actually crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I heard something about like a prankie poll that was crazy.
Speaker 1: A prank. He shot a baby. It's a fake bullet.
Speaker 2: Wasn't fake he said, it's a fan bullet.
Speaker 1: It's a fit.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's liked, not the baby and.
Speaker 1: Shot some bullets. That schizophrenic baby front and all is just the most sad. It's almost so it can't be funny.
Speaker 3: We finally have to you know, I know it's called murder, but let's actually make a bill to have something called post birth abortion for that, because just for like babies that are psychotic or schizophrenic and then they have hit and no fit Noel laced bullets and.
Speaker 1: Shot into them. You got you gotta, you gotta, you gotta post bird tar baby. It's so evil.
Speaker 3: The doctor's like, the doctor's like, thank god Biden signed this post birth abortion. And it's a fucking it's a wind the olds, it's a super old f a fucking flint log.
Speaker 1: A blunderbus.
Speaker 3: He just puts the he puts the baby on top of the blunderbus.
Speaker 2: This is the world the democrats want. This is the world of democrats want.
Speaker 1: They want what they want.
Speaker 2: They want to put your baby in a blunderbus and they want to pull the trigger and I with fret no bullets.
Speaker 1: So they want to load illegals.
Speaker 2: They want to load it no bullets. They want to load illegal alien fretnel bullets into blunderbusses and shoot your babies five months, six months, nine years after birth.
Speaker 1: They want your seven year old baby. They wanted to Border Day said, yeah.
Speaker 2: You hear about these babies over those anyway, today's episode. The motorcycle, the.
Speaker 1: The fucking cyber drunk just he just did hurt. The addition, just the cyber truck. Cyber truck. He turns it on rams into a wall and just flies through.
Speaker 2: Like the car doesn't bend or crumble the way it's supposed to, so he just fly.
Speaker 1: He pancakes into the wall. He hits, he hits it for a while. It's static. He's like and it's like it's like a horse running with a string attached to a baby.
Speaker 3: Through the wall, dragging a baby on a horse.
Speaker 1: You have these people that drank the baby with a people drank the hot the baby. The Democrats what the Democrats want for somebody's charging right and for some red ssondn't have like a string. I guess somebody was guiding you with the string and they let go because that should break.
Speaker 2: A string or a rope. The thread you're rubber a rope.
Speaker 1: It was the road, okay, what happens for some reason, it had like the little the little fucking thing for somebody to grab. Yeah, and it ran past some guy had somehow gotten caught on this guy's fucking foot and he got pulled and literally like as soon as it pulled him, he hit the ground turned off. It's like somebody employed the computer instantly and he was just getting dragged for a while, and they were trying to slow down the boat. Nobody wanted to get in the bulls away to slow it, of course. So this guy was just unconscious in an undeveloped place. Look the way that you few. His head was bouncing off plenty of rocks.
Speaker 2: He was eight different people before he died.
Speaker 4: He was like, I'm Tim, I'm Louise.
Speaker 2: And then bam gone, that's it.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: It's like nine rebirths.
Speaker 4: The yeah, no, I'm sorry, Like if you are, if you're being dragged by a bowl and I don't know you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not gonna I'm not hum and if I know you, I'll be like, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I know you have to feel something. I have to feel some type of way about you, really, yeah, because we're really what am I gonna do?
Speaker 1: Right? What am I?
Speaker 2: What am I gonna do that's going to stop them?
Speaker 1: I feel like I've never even done how you stop that? Yeah, bullets getting a bullet the fentanyl is.
Speaker 11: Bullets, man, It's like it's like solidified hitting you and you're like like, you know, like and it hits you said welt.
Speaker 1: It's definitely hurt.
Speaker 3: You know in the hallow point bullets right, how they explode into you. So that's basically they replaced that last little part with Finn and so when it hits you, it just shatters into your immediately absorbs it and you're like, no, you no, it's amazing, No, you feel good.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what findel is like like a downer. I really have no unbelievable down Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, so you're just like, like, imagine XANX but much worse.
Speaker 2: That is kind of tame.
Speaker 3: Wait is that wait?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah. People take XANX to relax.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, imagine XANX like extremely strong, exact next but way way way you were. And also the straight up like people that take fence and all like about the bullet over it because it's all like the bullet that overdose the fence, the bull, the bull that ran through Spain tripping on fan.
Speaker 3: You see this, You see when it kicks in, it looks bulls like going crazy and then it's.
Speaker 4: Falls well you know what, you know, how like it would be like a late night show will be like well he had he had a comment on the she was the bull from the fentanyl overdosing bull from Spain. Here he is and it's you expect the guy in a suit, but they actually he rang the bull out.
Speaker 1: The bulls like sitting in a chair and his legs crossed like some motherfuckers. It's so high. It's not funny at all. He's like I had his own fucking jokes and make it fun of the bull. That this bull that's going through a horrible.
Speaker 2: Time tripping on substances. It has no way of conceptualizing.
Speaker 1: They like real funny with the ball, like you're full of bull crap. People. Look at his bullet. Stand over me. He starts slapping it. Hey, look at that load. We ca get a little more berry, just all over the audience.
Speaker 2: It doesn't even use a chain, so he just like digs his nails into its skin and rips the skin off the ball.
Speaker 1: Live on to see this. The audience is crying, laughing audience everyday laughing like me. Everybody.
Speaker 2: Everybody in the audience is slapping their knees, slap like some guy red, like they're breaking.
Speaker 1: The fucking broke their legs. You see juice flying like red, blood flying up like page this ship.
Speaker 2: You're shooting a pulling the knees fifty times of the colt.
Speaker 1: He sets his hands on fire and then he digs his flaming hands into the boat and pulls skin.
Speaker 2: I'll be right back, and then ten seconds later, the whole building, the whole building blows up like a blue There's a mushroom cloud that comes up on the building.
Speaker 1: And they do this every week, every night.
Speaker 2: You see the fucking janitors and the construction workers are standing by.
Speaker 1: Here we go. One guy's like, what the fuck is happening. One guy's not absorbed into the boat. He's like, this is really crazy.
Speaker 2: First time.
Speaker 1: First ye you never you never had to rebuild the building. It's seventy two hours, have.
Speaker 3: You, like Eric Andre, he destroys the set. They gotta just pull it down real fast.
Speaker 1: Their schedule must be so fucking crazy, so they're all so stressed out there, calm.
Speaker 4: They're single handedly keeping the economy afloat at that point, you know what I mean, it.
Speaker 1: Must be It must be. That was really good, man, I really do. It exploded because.
Speaker 2: He's cost fifty million dollars to rebuild this set. Body million.
Speaker 1: Leto's mangled and ripped open, but he has a really advanced cloning tech, so he's able to be fine. They dragged his like holy in the middle of his body that torn some out. Yeah, it was really good. He's missing like an eye most faith.
Speaker 2: It's like Gus Frings from Yeah, that is a great show.
Speaker 1: Things were coming digits, everybody put me Affected takes like.
Speaker 2: So stupid.
Speaker 1: Fuck it sleeps twenty five minutes and effected taking his back. He's back, jay Letto. Actually can healway fast at regular evening.
Speaker 2: Right he surrounded that first explosion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, the first one.
Speaker 2: Was really that bad. It took a little bit that I woke up past. My brain was gone the first one. I'm wakened something in me. I think it's my palent, you know how I think need to have anything that.
Speaker 1: Shoots himself in the face twice. It is fine. He overdoes it. He reaches too hard. It's no so funny. He was alive the first shot, but he went he got greedy and he shot himself and he killed him. This has been chaotic.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go to questions Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: That was almost a thirty five minute rant about his new show.
Speaker 2: I really like that.
Speaker 1: Cars, comedians and communism.
Speaker 2: All right and questionable. He's just saying.
Speaker 1: Words the disease, that disease, questionable.
Speaker 2: Road in We're gonna move on to questions from our patrons over the patren our complas Stark I ever.
Speaker 4: Have to say at the beginning of the show, whatever whatever questionable road in, he says, what is this? How would you feel? How would you feel if you died and went to Hell only to realize that you're the only person bad enough to go there.
Speaker 2: I would assume there's something wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd really complaint. I'm like, excuse me, I try to rule of directness. Where's Hitler?
Speaker 4: I would plead my case. I think I would be like, hold up, no way, Like this is just no shots. Something got mixed up. Either this is not Hell and you're fucking with me, because that's what my hell is, that you're fucking with me. I like, that's how I would be thinking about it now.
Speaker 3: So that means nobody else is in there. You're the first one.
Speaker 4: You're either the first one or you're the only person in all of human kind to.
Speaker 1: Qualify for Hell.
Speaker 3: I'm like I would I would ask what qualifies me to be in hell?
Speaker 4: Everybody else prayed before they died or got baptized, but.
Speaker 3: Then I would all everyone but me. So I was just so stubborn like does that's what you have to do. Remember that, remember that if you have chance, if you have a time, because you know, if you you know, spontaneously die, then you can't but be like Jesus forgive me for all my sins, also allah whatever whatever else exists, huge net and then say I believe you and whatever and then that because that's literally from what I've been taught. That's that's the only stipulation. Though I didn't that's not what they told me.
Speaker 1: That is not what they tell you. You just gotta repent. I don't believe this.
Speaker 2: If you're baptized, you're fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well if you're if you're not, well, the point of baptism is supposed to be. If you don't get baptized, you're fucked. Because so basically everybody asks, so what about fucking you know, babies that didn't have the opportunity to patory. Well at least that's that's where baby, that's my favorite level. Little baby, I'm like, what the hell is there?
Speaker 2: That was so cool? And I was like, this is metalist fun. Just like slaughtering fucking those babies up.
Speaker 3: You can like grab them, slam them down and ship It's crazy just grab one and I think it was I think it was Cleopatra that was taking those babies out of her fucking nipples.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, so there's the same game.
Speaker 3: There's that giant Cleopatra I'm pretty sure is Cleopatra, and she's like giant, and then her tits and there's tongues out of her fucking nipples and then she grabs like she grabs her puts her hand up to her nipples and then throws babies. It's on that platform that's like ascending. And then after that you fight Anthony. I think what you know, some guy, I think she was fucking or something like that. You fight angels in that game. R don't know, right, you know, you don't fight any you don't fight any uh anything.
Speaker 1: Holy Yeah, you're just in hell fucking with all the dumb ship in there being up the devil pour devils down their mind his own goddamn baby, this angry white dude shows up. You're not safe and he's like, what any such a beat in his ass?
Speaker 2: That's exactly how that's that was. That was how the moral of that story is that white men can achieve anything. Achieve anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can fucking beat god had a problem, that's true, literally killed everyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Crados is like how DMX sounds.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, like if if you if you turn DMX his vocals into a person, it's that cradles. Yeah, yeah, you think you could be. Some people argue that question if critics can be soule.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't, but I think I think so because I think the Greek gods are like soon will come. According to a black myth, you got his ass.
Speaker 1: Whooped, he got jump, he got jumped though.
Speaker 3: He got you well he it's all's fair in love and war, you know, little hiccup plugging Nigga hit him with that axe.
Speaker 1: Of course, Nate just according to black myth, makes it sound like you we have we have our own lord lore Man. I feel like Crados should win, but I think some as a characters so like Crados is ridiculous and like but like he doesn't do anything that contradicts like existence as a whole, opposed to Wukan consistently like I'm just gonna eat this. I'm just gonna go to hell and fuck the devil three times and then my friends can't die now, even though does like he does like oh I beat up. I beat up, like I fought my way out of dying three multiple times. Doesn't he die? Doesn't he die in a sent not sensioned the PSP one. He dies there, just doesn't want to die anymore. He comes back. He dies in every major game, really does go. He jumps, he goes into the hole he's.
Speaker 2: In, climbs out of the underworld.
Speaker 3: He's in Pandora's Box. Well not Pandora, sorry, He's in the Pandora's Temple. And the most I think, the whole most ridiculous part of that entire franchise is fucking Aries is still in like Sparta or wherever the fuck is, nowhere near Crados, and he's like, oh, he retrieved the box, grabs a piece of a pillar, throws it, I don't know, a thousand miles and pinpoints Impales Carrios's chest, and I'm like, this guy's too good.
Speaker 1: How do you beat that? How do you beat it? You can't.
Speaker 3: There's a guy that is so far away, there's no he just like, oh, here kills him.
Speaker 1: Somehow.
Speaker 3: Cradle still is able to beat him somehow with someone that is that accurate from that far away.
Speaker 1: But it's it's so fucking absurd. They try to mundaneify the last two games and it's like, how do you this nigga is insane? Like the fact that Crados had any sort of problem with anyone in the Norse mythology after this that he did so easily, and the previous one just like you know, this is the guy that like died and then it was like I don't want to be dead and just stop being dead. He just came back, like in the in the one for PSP, he goes to like Elicium and he's like, I don't want to be here anymore.
Speaker 12: He just leaves well, he leaves well, he leaves because he had an act of selflessness because he was like, oh I can just stay here with with Calliopeic moment. We gotta push her away, you gotta keep you got a button mash circle to get her away.
Speaker 1: That is my favorite favorite moment in a series. You know what I did.
Speaker 3: I I got all my fingers together and I'm like I was fucking like, I put the controller down and take.
Speaker 1: That away from me. Slot.
Speaker 2: I was like, I've got to abandon you like a nigga.
Speaker 1: The fact that they put that music on that interaction. I think they had to know. They had to know. They were like, this is funny as fun Well, it was funny.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it was that music. I can't remember. It's been so long since I played it.
Speaker 1: Dad. She comes back in and you're like, I think it was, like I don't remember.
Speaker 3: But that was what I liked about that PSP game though, was that how it tied into because you didn't know it came out after God of War two and so Michael Clark Duncan, who played Atlas, you didn't know why they had beef because it's not explained, and I'm not, like, what the fuck happened? I wonder what happened? And then it's explained. So Atlas tried to fucking destroy the world with I think Persephone was it, and then they failed, and then he was sentenced to carry the world and he's like, fuck you, nigga, I'm fucking dard bitch.
Speaker 1: I think that he's holding up the world. I think that's such a dude. He's so insane, Like I love it, just like what the fuck is I was just like, how did this nigga lose? He's so strong, it's overpowered. He was. He was very much so the most ridiculous god out of all of them. And it's even more than Zeus, Like I think like he was just genuinely the most ridiculous god we saw, Like Zeus was the king because they said he was the king, not because of the ship. He would do Garison would do shit constant and I'm like this, Nigga is unstoppable. Wrong with this?
Speaker 3: Did you guys see that? Uh, that series about the Greek gods? It was made by.
Speaker 1: The same student. Yeah, did you see it? I watched it? Yeah? Do you see both seasons? Yeah? Finished the season? Yeah? I did. Yeah, the second season was really good. I liked it. I liked it a lot until the end. It ended really stupid. I forgot how it ended. He just gets killed. Them that just gets killed. They're like, we should stop all this Warren bullshit and like save save the universe, and they're like no, thenig then they summon they summoned, they summoned the thing that each universes. I forgot what it's called. I don't remember. But Homie just gets stabbed, like Ariy just kills him, and I'm like, oh, no, Hades, Hades just kills his nephew, And I'm like, wow, this is on brand for you guys.
Speaker 3: How do I not remember that? It's so weird. I don't even remember that whatever, beauty suck.
Speaker 4: One let's uh yeah, this that though wrote in says who would win in a fight one giant Andre three thousands, one giant Andre three thousand or three thousand Andre the giants.
Speaker 1: Giants?
Speaker 2: Great? I love the wording of that.
Speaker 1: How how giants Andre three thousand?
Speaker 4: It's one giant Andre three thousand, so okay, So what's giant giant? I would think like mythical, so like what like a couple, like a couple.
Speaker 1: Believe.
Speaker 2: I would imagine like at least like six stories, like no shorter than six stories.
Speaker 1: I think those under thousands are getting the three thousand hundred giants are killing him, No way three six They can jump on him and bite him in his ankles enough that his his achilles would disappear.
Speaker 2: I just think that, like he can a giant can just it's like fighting ants. At that point, it's.
Speaker 3: Like, well, six stories isn't ants, so okay, cockroaches.
Speaker 2: Six stories is kind of ants.
Speaker 1: Six stories is really tall.
Speaker 2: But the idea of they're also proportionally that like like listen, like I understand what you're saying, but functionally it's it's I guess it's more like moths, you know, or like a big bug I feel like, but like there's it's still bugs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's more like kittens. Three thousand kittens against a grown man, no comparison, I would say, yeah, maybe a newborn yeaheah, you're saying kitten.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, like.
Speaker 1: Like they can like they're they're able to move round like that.
Speaker 2: But just I think I gotta give it to giant Andre.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he's just he's just stepping on him to hayo, like you just stepping.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he's winning. I think they have the three thousand n have potential, but like they can't. They they're just simply not gonna be able to maneuver in the saend, Like because like a giant Andre threw thousand could just knock a building over and that's like even way more than he could do on his own. Yeah, and also three thousand it's a lot, but it's.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 2: You talking about like a million. That's a different story.
Speaker 3: A million that's a that's a slot that's a swarm, but.
Speaker 4: Like three thousand, I think it's like it's a lot, but it's not so much that I feel like you have to imagine. Okay, so six story tall andre three thousand stories between like what twelve to fifteen, so you figure his just his footsteps got to be like eleven feet. Yeah, that's like from a vertical standpoint, that's like.
Speaker 1: That's a lot. That's a lot per footstep. Yeah. I don't know if they were more agile thin, because like theyse have guns and that many bullets will definitely kill you, even if you're like, well yeah, even if you're like you're a giant, like maybe like seven good shots of a gun is gonna kill a giant. I don't I'm trying.
Speaker 3: To find this page right here where this guy sometimes does like these like Gimli and legoists versus ten million orcs. Like it's just it's just dumb ship like that, and.
Speaker 1: It doesn't the visual of them like running at each other and fighting, yeah, and fighting. I was trying to find the one.
Speaker 3: I was trying to find them ten thousand Spartans versus eight thousand Sam, Right, oh, this is the one that I wanted to see. I think it was one thousand Homelanders versus five hundred thousand Spartans. And I was like, this is so fucking absurd. But of course destroy Hordlander.
Speaker 1: Destroy the Homelander could do by himself. Destroyed the one thousand. I was like, that's still too many.
Speaker 3: So they're like throwing a bunch of ship but like that's insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's over, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Your Homelander can fucking fly. When you can fly in the slam into the floor and not die, you are automatically way too strong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and when like most things can't hurt you, like Spartan, it's just a person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're just tough people. But what happens They got Remica because of freaking three hundred. Boy, Like they're so dangerous and it's like you don't remember them losing wars. Well, they were getting killed by other people there too. They were the best, too busy.
Speaker 2: They're dangerous.
Speaker 4: They're dangerous in a tort you know, like a fucking Toyota dealership, Like like.
Speaker 1: They're dangerous of your Persian.
Speaker 2: If you're a Persian, or if you're a modern day person. In most places, I remember how.
Speaker 1: Britain swept through annihilated them that stuff right right, Yeah, they're fucking guns.
Speaker 3: Still later yeah once the once yeah, modern gun ship.
Speaker 4: So I asked the rock for his autograph. I told him my name is Derek Blackman. He death gripped my balls and said it's about Dick.
Speaker 1: That'd be crazy. Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he wrote in you want it, I don't know man, and he says sup Prime Prime Prime up, poly Rath and Snorlaxe.
Speaker 1: What was the first one?
Speaker 2: Prime Prime Ape Prime poly Rath and snore Like, who are these people?
Speaker 1: Pokemon? The snorl Axe, the big one he's talking about. He's the big gay one.
Speaker 2: Who's a poly rat?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: Why are these us?
Speaker 1: Why are you poly rath? I think he's primate. I think I might be primate. You might be.
Speaker 3: You do have the skin of prim ape the same color.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your snor as clearly and pat Yeah.
Speaker 1: What hope you all people be like, no offense, but you're fucking gay. You're like no offense, black person that should be to but no offense, no offense, but you're worse than me every way.
Speaker 4: I hope you'll have a nice fall question for you guys, what video game vehicle would you like to have and use I r L. I personally would get Axel's car in twisted metal too, because no doubt it'll be fun to drive car if someone cuts me off or shoot just shoot a misladdin dude.
Speaker 2: Do you know Axel? Yes, wheel that it's just some dude in the center of two tires. So fucking funny. It's like, I was like, whybody, I have to ask Jaffy about that next time I'm on like anything with him because I'm just like, what, who?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Whose ideas? It is so dim stupid? It literally is just like a basically a Truvian man, yeah, with like tires connected to do his wrists and that's how he drives around. Like is it him for anyone who has the cars him? Basically because he's the axle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's the mother. Yeah, yeah exactly. That's so dangerously dumb.
Speaker 2: I would I would love that Vegel. That's such big work in your hand.
Speaker 3: Wheels, where do you even like it's not street legal?
Speaker 1: Where can you park?
Speaker 2: It's you just you can you can't like get out of it. You can't even have to go into the office that way.
Speaker 1: You gotta help the wheels. The flate back into your wrist again.
Speaker 2: We come to show actually, and today's kind it's the actual.
Speaker 1: He just he's sitting on axel shoulders and he's like, this is the guy. I don't know what it's called.
Speaker 2: This is just the guy with wheels on his what's going on? He turns, the ignition explodes. He turns, his ear turns, he puts in his ears.
Speaker 1: He snapped his neck. He ay in the guy's ear. Oh relax a little bit, won't you relax a little bit?
Speaker 3: I've got to pull the joker. And then you're like pulling his dick.
Speaker 1: It's a little throw, you know, get the get the juices gone insane. Just here master, at least produce it. Kee keeping me broken cars, it's down. I think I think I'm gonna become the Joker. I think the cage of wardrobe into the Joker. In the middle of.
Speaker 3: The episode self Awari is of it too.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna be You're gonna be Commissioner. Let's go to the Joker. Hate j Letto so much, I had even more because of this. I had him so much.
Speaker 2: Somebody more based on complete hypothetical that invented about I mean that you're aware that you invented about him too. It's like, obviously this is not real in any sense, but we kind of chalk zone this into reality.
Speaker 3: Someone do it, man, because that's what happened to John Cena. I never give a funk about him until like some of these dumb ass means popped up of him and I was like, oh, it seems all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, I just I didn't watch I really.
Speaker 1: I don't watch Ruth's aggression. Really. Yeah, that was my era of wrestling. That's when I got into it. He's pretty cool. I like Randy weren't a lot about like Rady work. He's a bad person. Like you saw John Cena feel good? I had.
Speaker 4: I remember the first time I saw John Cena. I remember it was like a commercial for like a Fred movie, where like he was like, oh right, and Fred's and Fred's dad John Cena, and they said it like it was like supposed to mean something. It's supposed to mean something to me, And I was like, I don't know who that is.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: The Friend Movie. Anybody's seen The Friend Movie.
Speaker 2: Anybody anybody gets.
Speaker 1: You had this friend? Hopefully he didn't know everything think about it you had this friend movie John John seen is in it, but I haven't John seen it. I haven't shipped that's it. That is Yeah, that's a that's a jake little yeah yeah, boom. Everybody starts a laughing or he.
Speaker 3: Just like or he has like non jokes and he just like reads ironic ship or something like, oh look at this what this is?
Speaker 1: Isn't that funny? Like Bob went off, it's not about building. You hear the news about these fucking filthy Palestinians. Yeah, you don't know what Jay Leno feels about that.
Speaker 3: To be honest with you, I can just assume I know nothing about other than him be extremely rich, so you know which way he leans.
Speaker 1: You know who's been in his pockets ready, So it's like, yeah, it's you get richer and Richard Richard.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's like, there's so many examples of that car fictional car. All right, Oh ghosts you a fan? What do you mean got a ghost like from Halo?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh that'd be so scary.
Speaker 1: I feel like I feel like getting in that thing would because I.
Speaker 2: Feel like I feel like it's so much harder to drive than the game makes su seed I feel like there's no way, there's no possible way that chief would understand how to drive one of those.
Speaker 1: I think that, like they say he gets in it, but he's like, no, he's not, this is not this is not a human thing. Well, they're specifically aliens. I guess they probably stole him and the like, let's figure out to work them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're specifically trained, I guess, but like a marine definitely is not.
Speaker 1: We're getting it and be like, what's going on again?
Speaker 4: It's just your average fuck, your average your average marine today probably doesn't know how to drive a normal car.
Speaker 1: Super well, you know probably I believe that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what's with the face?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 3: You you fucking the few the problem the Marines? Are you one of those fucking weirdos?
Speaker 2: It's not about them being Marines, it's about them being Americans. Yeah, and based on my bait, Look, man, I don't know. Man, I've driven a lot in this country, have trying to cross it nowhere?
Speaker 1: Can people drive the peace? We can drive? Is me crazy? Nice? Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's a jay line of drug at me crazy?
Speaker 1: Oh my, I think stupid. It's silly. Are so much better than like, there's so much better beside the word nigga, you know, like you silly black person, What do you do? I think that's so silly? Is pretty good.
Speaker 2: Lucky keV Lucky Cavro and he says, hey, Chris, Derek and Sween who is gay?
Speaker 1: Wait what you know?
Speaker 2: You don't have your little cheese seeds.
Speaker 1: In your in your watered him.
Speaker 2: Sorry, we did a little bit later today and nothing like you guys. Wait, what's your wildness? Hear me out, And nothing boring like some alien or monster that's just human. But blue mine would be Excella from Resident Evil five, but only when she's mid transforming into her boss form.
Speaker 1: That is so disgusting.
Speaker 2: I don't know what Excel, I don't remember.
Speaker 1: That's the bitch you fight on the boat, excel dependent, the one that has her titties halfway out. She's like that white satin thing and she has a dependent on and she like starts turning into a monster and she gets like she's like a she has like a fucking h like a fishy shells like on the boat.
Speaker 2: I only remember fighting that South African fag on the boat. Sorry that he's you know that that that dumb white guy. That's all like you know, you know that one guy and you fight him on the boat is entirely.
Speaker 1: I just don't remember her boss fight, but I remember I remember her.
Speaker 3: I just can't remember her fight. I remember the dumb white guy.
Speaker 1: What was his name?
Speaker 2: He had like that dumb South African. Uh, how do you ever remember that guy? He's like the only cheesy villain guy in the move and that he's like he he did even the way that he talks.
Speaker 1: This is her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's pulling up the scene right now. Yeah, I remember, I remember Tipping in the white dress.
Speaker 2: I just don't some mid transfer, mid transformation. I'm trying to look for mid That's the thing.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't remember what she looks like right there. She's all mad because I never got this deep into the well.
Speaker 3: Wester's not He's way far beyond pussy.
Speaker 1: Westerner Westerer, Westerners, Westerner's misogynistic some people. Yeah, he's not. He's not. He has no concerns about like food and like pussy. This dick don't work at all anymore. Yeah, I mean, she just looks like a bunch of tannagles because she falls into the water and she starts transforming. I know that I mean, I don't know, I'm watching the scene. No, it's the pile thing. Keep a keep fast forward a little bit. This came so ridiculous now I forgot about this part.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're look, you already.
Speaker 1: Lost at this point he's talking about that's not that I mean, it's just start coming out of her mouth and ship.
Speaker 2: I don't really see it, my guy, I gotta be real, who's to hear me out? So it's just like we're all just hear me out that Just the thing that's weird about his hear me out right is that she is he saying that that's what gets him going when she starts having tentacles before she's just a big titted whore because like, like you know, like that's what it's like.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I mean? Graphic? But I guess I know what you mean.
Speaker 3: But like, whoa you remember that fucking white weird dude?
Speaker 1: He talks like he talks like this, you know what that guy? I don't remember the other guy. I can't remember his name. I remember West, I remember Joe being a villain.
Speaker 2: That Skelvin mccreaky from You remember Skelvin mcreeky from Resident five.
Speaker 1: We're even paying attention. It's skelvit my I guess.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the thing I've been thinking, I've been ruminating on the question, I guess.
Speaker 1: But for me, I think.
Speaker 2: The Spider from.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is that movie?
Speaker 2: James and the Giant Peach.
Speaker 1: Oh, the Spider.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Spider's pretty bombed Ricardo Irving, I forgot about that. Yeah, Like he he transformed because you shoot him on the boat, like you have these things on you have the the machine guns on the side of the boats or whatever the fun they're called, and you gotta it's it's just another dumb.
Speaker 1: That may that may be the ocean fight. We're actually on the wall. That's when you're in. It's in, and it's like it's like you gotta shoot the orbs on this, like the the fucking weird like yeah, something like that.
Speaker 2: Or he's like hanging in the mouth or something, and then you shoot and you shoot him off and then he like therates, Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: He's like writhing on the flo remember, I doubt when came back to me. No, Yeah, who's I don't know. I feel like most characters that are for me, the closest is like the the cat girl from from Dark Sockers. But even her, it's like I wouldn't but I wouldn't suck her. I'd be like this is you have pause?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I thought I would. We would have had to stop the podcast. How vulgar I would have gotten No, Yeah, I know Felicia's she's bad. I know she has she's she's too cat for me. Would I would just I would just like Morgan is where the line stops me even like Morgan is like what I mean the line stops. She just has wings. She has wings that she literally just has. That's where my line Like, that's it, that's not even a line. That's stupid. Oh no, I'm on the So there's like this, there's a scale right from one to seven for like how animals, and one could be one is human. Two is like straight up a fucking cat or some ship. I can't go. I'm teetering on as far as going is the three?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: So what's so?
Speaker 4: Let me let me ask do you remember the the the cat werewolves from Scooby do on Zombie Island?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Where where do they fit?
Speaker 1: Probably like a four? Would you?
Speaker 2: Are they at that line?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I'm not fucking one of those A cat.
Speaker 2: I don't remember exactly.
Speaker 1: That's a big as cat person. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 2: I remember that.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even funk, I would probably she Tara is the line. I think Tara is almost too far. I think I think she actually it's too far.
Speaker 2: I can't remember exactly how those cat people look.
Speaker 1: I think even from freaking what about Cheetah Cheetah from what DC far, that's pretty rough. Too far, that's pretty rough.
Speaker 2: No that I wouldn't do that totally. That's pretty bad, worse than iber cat faces.
Speaker 1: Just they just have only human like hair and yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember it being like different. I think I remember like the mid transformation scene or something where there's still mostly people, but they like that. Maybe they have the eye that's like, you know, the vertical people or whatever.
Speaker 1: The moment, the moment you get animal ears, I'm like, yeah, I'm kind of out of this fight. Yeah I have one, So I have one. Hear me out here? So, uh, you know your boy? You know your boy? Oh cool?
Speaker 3: I like how you're loading things. Okay, oh wait wrong, bitch, uh so yeah, your boy plays your boy still plays Ray Shadow Legends and they just introduced a new facts in the Silvan Watchers, and a lot of them are like wood elves, and like some of them are kind of like, you know, kinda kind of centaur. You know, there's some there's some stuff on there. So there's this like sader bitch right here that like I was like, all right, it's so basically it's just the legs that are.
Speaker 1: But I was like, I think, I can I think because it's just the legs. Yeah, usually I'm not even.
Speaker 2: Looking at that's usually out of frame anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was saying, I'm not looking at I can't even see them. Character from Critical Role named Fern, right, yeah, no, there isn't there is.
Speaker 6: There is.
Speaker 1: No, there isn't I watching, No, there's not. Her name is. I'll show a picture of her and I'm like, you're too far. But like you know, like.
Speaker 3: Anyone listening, look up Ala Life Braid from from Rade.
Speaker 1: So you can see the the.
Speaker 3: She's got like horse little like ankles. Basically she's like a satyr. But then she also has her ears or like kind of in that goady kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Oh that would be distracting that I didn't notice it though, really, So that's why I think like.
Speaker 1: Put your hair over it, the hair over it.
Speaker 2: I think put your hair over I'm not. I can't even beget that would make me so many I would I would go to a blind rage when I was sleeping with a woman and then I like her hair moved and then she had goad ears.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm gonna come so much harder though, but I'd be like.
Speaker 4: No lean mean king pen rode in it is hello seamen queens. Have you guys noticed these life hack videos along the lines of oh my god, you've been doing this wrong the whole time, and they proceeded to do the most retarded shit imaginable.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: For example, I saw a guy cut a pint of ice cream into quarters and stick popsicle sticks in them with the tagline, OMG, I've been eating ice cream wrong the whole time.
Speaker 2: Look that's just the look.
Speaker 4: It should be noted that this is literally the point of this content, right, It is literally like a lot of it. I've seen some stuff that is actually kind of useful, but like, for the most part, it is just absurd shit that would be so cumbersome to do that it gets you to comment, this is so stupid. Yeah, like that's kind of the new meta. Now there's no authentic, there's no more like we're past the point of the days when the Internet was built as a tool for people to help each other out with certain things, right Like now it's just like we want people to click right, and we want people to com you know, comment one. I noticed it's like every time I put a spelling err in a tweet, it gets more engagement.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I've been like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or they comment with like a correction, you know, which is engagement, which is a click it's clicked through. It's it's it's more important actually because it's actually like engaging, and so it's it's people are eager to feel smarter than everybody around them, so in any way that they can present themselves to the world as like, oh, well this person is stupid and I'm smarter than this person, they'll do it, even if it's completely intentional on the person's behalf.
Speaker 2: It it's real and so this is part. This is one of them. I've seen some stupid ship on like life hacks where it's like life hack microwave a fucking gun and it's like make the bullets hotter a gun.
Speaker 1: So stupid, make the bullets thirty seconds left. I mean, somebody would do it.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: There's that one chick that that little girl that died recently because there was a on TikTok on the main page on how to affixiate yourself and then she's like, let.
Speaker 1: Me try, and then she died, and I'm like, fuck man. Even when I was like, like.
Speaker 2: Such a waste, that's so sad, that makes.
Speaker 1: Me feel really good to me. I'm just like, well, why.
Speaker 3: Are you so exactly because my thing, I'm like, oh, she wasn't gonna make it that far anyway, unfortunately.
Speaker 1: But I mean that's real though.
Speaker 3: That's cruel, but real because like most kids would see that affixiation video be like, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing that.
Speaker 4: I don't know, honestly, I question that sometimes too, because it's like I feel like it's really just a matter of like freak accidents or like fre like freak colapses in judgment. Because there are super people that I'm astounded you made it this long, you know what I mean? There are people like how the fuck did Jordan Peters would make it this long?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: He well see, but he's not he's not well he wasn't he got I mean, his whole his whole thing, his origins was.
Speaker 3: You can see all he was was just I'm just Rono origins.
Speaker 1: He blew up on that fake see.
Speaker 2: Origins. It sounds so like dramatic, it's like his origins, and I'm thinking, like I'm thinking, I immediately imagine him like I immediately imagine Jordan Peterson in like the Spider Man three, like on top, on top of the gargoyle and the rain, that kind that goes.
Speaker 1: A little hard. It makes me mad because I think that's cool.
Speaker 4: Do you think he understands Do you think like they understood how hard that would go, like that image.
Speaker 1: I think I think they had an idea of it. I think I think what happens with badass three. People have ideas of how badass things are, and sometimes like for Ghosts and Ghostwrider, right, Ghostrider, like somebody thought it was really badass, and it's fairly badass, but the longer time goes by, it gets dumber. But that image of him just in all black with the rain on him is way more badass than that movie is at all that it is not at all. It's in fact, really sad a really sad portrayal of a person. Speaking of engagement. There's a YouTuber I found out. I've been watching this guy. I don't know if I mentioned it on I did. I think I mentioned on the last episodes or whatever. I've been watching this guy named the Birdman.
Speaker 3: He got he got a little popular from shitting on cinemonsons actually everything wrong with cinemasons or whatever, and then he every once in a while just goes out of his way to shit on small content creators that shit on him. It's funny because most people don't do that. Most people are like, oh, I don't want to punch down. He's like, I don't give a fuck. It's fucking fun I was like, this is crazy. So there's a guy with like, you know, a thousand subscribers or less, and he just fucking dismantles his video. But this guy, he made videos, This guy that he was shitting on. He made a video talking about how Spider Man two sucks and Spider Man three is great. And I'm like, I see what you're doing, yecause you know there's no way you can actually believe that. Yeah, come on if you're a fan of movie or film. But I was like, oh, this is this is perfect. That's just like, look, you're you're you're loving people. I love Spider Man three more than I should. But it's in no world are they close Like me, me trying to make a video essay arguing that Mortal Combat ninety five Mortal Kombat is a good fucking movie.
Speaker 1: It's just stupid. It's like, no, it's not. I enjoy the movie. But that's different.
Speaker 2: It's it's like writing a video essay. It's like married with children is the most important contribution, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's like, listen, like I love, I like me some married with children. I like it all right, But this is not brought up often.
Speaker 1: Stupid bitch, can you believe this? Dumb bitch.
Speaker 2: In the background, still lazyd It'll do out of here, eh, pig, pig, why are you in my house?
Speaker 1: You don't let me discharge? Like bubble gup.
Speaker 2: He would not be that interested.
Speaker 1: He would not. He would, he would, he would. He doesn't. He doesn't love. He's so dis so.
Speaker 2: He does not love. He's married to somebody he does not love and does not find attractive. That's crazy. And he works with.
Speaker 3: Every hot chick that comes around him. He's always like, Oh, this is so great.
Speaker 1: It's really because you're like, I don't think pet I don't I think it's supposed to be, like, isn't she like conventionally attractive to everyone else but him? And then she's just like He's just like, Oh, my fucking bitch wife. I can't stay in the war. I want to choke it to deafit my sleep. I can't stand by gay fucking son and my stupid, dumb horned daughter, and I want to kill your Boddy. I got a dog. I called him nigger, an asshole. I called the dog the hard art. Oh my god, dude, that's fucking But yeah, he just doesn't know. But that show, I mean that show.
Speaker 3: It came out when divorce was skyrocketing. It's pretty clear women divorces, women in an autonomy. And then all of a sudden there's like a little subsect of guy that realized that, oh I have to I either all I can do is either complain about how everything sucks and women sucks, or I have to be better, because then you know the women are gonna keep leaving us. So they made a show for here's how money. The guy that sucks, cock won't fuck his wife, who's actually kind of bomb. You know, they just make her dress stupid, and I'm gonna start a club of hating women, and my life sucks as I sell shoot, you know, like it was just basically the caricature of every guy that complains. It's basically insuls now, right, it's what an insul is now. But it was still funny. It's still a complete bullshit premise, but it's still funny.
Speaker 1: I love how bitter he is. I love how much he hates, right, because it's so.
Speaker 2: I think it's so he doesn't hate Buddy just thinks he's just kind of he's just like he's kind of a woos that's it.
Speaker 1: He doesn't really, he didn't really hate him. But it's it's a story like how fucking Hank Hill just can't understand Bobby being neuro divergent. He just can't do it. He can't asked the fact that it is totally sons on the spectrum that makes sense, that makes.
Speaker 2: Bobby listen clear, I want you to sneak into Jay Leno's penthouse and place a bomb in his Forward Focus, which he keeps in his penthouse.
Speaker 1: Listen Bobby.
Speaker 3: Focus in his pithouse.
Speaker 2: What's that fucking movie where they tried to like steal a car from like the top floor of a building.
Speaker 1: Wasn't that fashion? It was like a dumb comedy with like fashions. The heist.
Speaker 4: It was like Ben's Stiller Tower Tower Heist. I think that's what I saw that movie when that was like Eddie Murphy coming back up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. It was Eddie Murphy.
Speaker 4: I think Ben Stiller, I think, and then like a couple of people and they tried I think there was like a car in like the top floor of like a building.
Speaker 2: They try to get it.
Speaker 1: That's how I'm imagining it. That's how Jayleen was. Cars is.
Speaker 2: It's just like he's just got like one really like kind of a cramped apartment despite how big it is. But it's he's awful of cars. It's his fridge is sitting in like the back seat of like a convertible. It's a climb over it to open.
Speaker 1: He gets out of his bedroom through cars like a series of moments. Car so in convenient.
Speaker 3: He only needed to walk ten feet from the bedroom to the bathroom. But you gotta scale two cars, go around and jeep.
Speaker 1: And you gotta's farmed, and his grip is crazy because how much cars and like a fucking ape're He's like, he's like beast.
Speaker 3: He's fucking hulking with muscle under his stupid face, like you know he looks fat, but no, he's like.
Speaker 1: He flexes and you just see muscle just rippling like Ronnie Coleman.
Speaker 2: He actually comments online everything a fan retime. But actually, I'm pretty you have more row Street than he wanted to.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty. I'm pretty. So we'll look at this.
Speaker 2: Bring the bullet again.
Speaker 1: He thinks the bolls head and squeezes it. It's a faste. He digged into the floor, grabbed a bunch of the ground, squeeze it and starts pelting it at the Oh my god, throwing it through their heads.
Speaker 3: And you see did you watch Attack on Titan like the later season where that fucking.
Speaker 1: The beasts going the roop? Dude, why I'm not gonna get into it.
Speaker 9: No I was.
Speaker 3: It's just it's just so like, you guys gotta figure out something else. That thing is so fucking deadly.
Speaker 1: And then who was that? Who is it? Irvin the guy that just beat him by himself. He just Aaron, the the main Irvin, right, the main character, right?
Speaker 6: Not that?
Speaker 1: No, so that Aaron the Captain Levin. Yeah you think, dude, No, he's not the captain you're thinking of. Levi is literally the captain. No Captain Levi, that's.
Speaker 2: Not him to sign you're thinking of Alvin Carruthers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm thinking of I'm thinking of the guy that takes orders from Levi.
Speaker 1: Oh, I forgot.
Speaker 3: I think it's Yeah, I think it's Irving. That's what I was trying to say.
Speaker 2: That guy was like convinced everybody to just charge, and I was like, this is the I almost wanted to turn it off because I was like, this is so fucking I watched the whole series.
Speaker 1: You really you actually finish the series?
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you're this dude started in twenty thirteen, right, I think when the series first came out over here of Fundamation or whatever the fuck, and then and then it took two trillion years to finally finish.
Speaker 1: You're invested. I have to see how it ends.
Speaker 3: Well, of course it was, and it was because it started off good and then the main guy was like I'm a fucking crazy asshole.
Speaker 1: I'm a fucking I'm make terrorist.
Speaker 2: In fact, I was like a dumb fascist idiot, and I'm going to make the most unsatisfactory and possible because this is what I want.
Speaker 1: And again that's what happens. Though.
Speaker 3: You know, when an artist has control of their product, they can do what they want, and unfortunately sometimes instead of making a satisfactory ending, they're just like, I just want to do what I want, and that's the product.
Speaker 1: That's the product. I think. I think that show suffers because warhors and foremost you don't see the whole part about Aaron becoming so radical. You don't see in the show. In a manga, it goes to all of that, like when he was captured, Well that's a whole, like thirty forty fifty chapters of that of him going crazy, which you always was kind of crazy, I will say, like him, you know him, it's the whole.
Speaker 3: It's it's kind of wild how all that kind of works out at the end, especially if you've seen but a long story short, just the way that the way that it ended.
Speaker 1: I think the only thing that.
Speaker 3: Really matters when you're telling a story is that the ending is satisfactory. It doesn't have to be, it has to be satisfactory, meaning even if it's like dark and horrible, still needs to be satisfactory, right, Like I can see this outcome like, Okay, it didn't make me feel good, but I understand it didn't have that.
Speaker 1: No, I think the problem like this motherfuckers saw the future. He saw the world going bad, he saw that it was gonna happen no matter what, and he still made the choice to do fucked up things and killed people for no reason because it was just gonna continue again. I think that ending. I really think that show has one of the worst endings like ever. I think it's one of them. And people are like, it's not terrible, and I'm like, dude, it's up there.
Speaker 3: It's up there with like being extremely unsatisfactory, which is like the way.
Speaker 1: That it was just a sensical that's why we would just it would. They gave a plot point explaining They explained that Aaron saw the future and he saw that the cycle will continue if he does this. He didn't, he doesn't say, he doesn't say bad.
Speaker 3: It just feels bad that Aaron Yeager essentially turned into a fucking DC villain that's basically.
Speaker 1: Turned he turned into like a fucking fascists, and I was like, this is so dump. It was just like, oh, that didn't feel good. But that's most. That's most endings in general, I feel like, especially not to be dispectful, particularly anime. There's a common thing where the ending is often.
Speaker 2: It's hard to end. It's hard to end them well.
Speaker 1: Especially when you go on on hundreds of chapters of something. Yeah, you drag, you got like one piece. I love one piece. One piece of ending is gonna probably be bad.
Speaker 2: What are good endings for anime?
Speaker 1: Cowboy, Bebop, Hunter Hunter? For what we got for the most part, ending was really good, uh yasha that of course I don't. I didn't finish death no, yosha pretty good ending. Dragon ball Z pretty good ending, Yeah, dragon ball Z not not.
Speaker 2: I think dragon Ball and dragon Ball Z probably ended pretty well, right.
Speaker 1: I don't think ended it well too, But like I'm counting that those two series, I'm not counting GT and supers like that any of those series, even supers ending though it got kind of silly that or it ended was cool. Is it is it over? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's gone.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they're bringing back Super. I know he's gone, but yeah, because the dragon Ball manga is not even like it's beyond Super, it's beyond dragon Balls. He's ending now, Like it just got to that point where it's like past that, you like the ending of dragon Ball where Pan is like flying around or with Goku and they're like training. The manga for Dragon Ball is Super just got beyond that point. Like now they're going into that point of the series and we're gonna we're gonna see the fight with Pike Uber and everything, and then it's gonna be what happens next whenever they do that, which are gonna continue way, but they're like, we don't know when we don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's right because this I forgot that that.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: I totally forgot that Super takes place in between that weird period in time for.
Speaker 2: Some reason that is so fucking weird.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what the hell is going on, do you know when that takes place.
Speaker 4: So at the end of Dragon Ball Z, you know, they killed they kill Majimbo and then ten years past and then like Ub is like reincarnated, like he's reincarnated Ub and then like it ends at the World Tournament, right, there's a ten year time skip or something like that, and like super in between, which is insane.
Speaker 1: You look, so you look, so you look. What you're trying to explain to a baby that the sun will set, and it's the baby's like, I'm not here.
Speaker 3: No, that's not the feeling I have. It's it's it's I have the I completely understand. I've just that made me feel so uninterested in like what I watched and I'm like, why are you guy? Yeah, so that's why I feel about the end at the end.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So at the end of at the end of Dragon Ball Z with Goku's like at the World Tournament, he's already gone. He's already like got like ultra instinct and like yeah yeah, like he's already power he has.
Speaker 2: At that point is insane stop, which is essentially a red con. Essentially it is well that's what essentially means no, essentially like pretty much no. It it was essentially like of its essence, it works, it works both ways. Yeah, but it's you're right, but it's a locally I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like saying, this is essentially a dog is like, no, that's a dog.
Speaker 2: Jalen is essentially a person.
Speaker 1: Why are we flaming him so hard? Well it feels good as much as that car dide. But out of here, yeah we had too? Oh my fuck? Great?
Speaker 2: All right, let's get the funk out of here.
Speaker 1: I don't think you answer any of the questions.
Speaker 2: We have a couple three four the first anyway, we gotta.
Speaker 1: Wanted at need a dog hole.
Speaker 4: So we're gonna post it. We're gonna post the thing today. Uh, we're gonna read. We're getting the funk out of here. Fuk all you were leaving. Uh, we're gonna We're gonna read our twenty five dollars patrons. Now you can come over to patreon dot com slash the snark Tank ad free act say it's early access episodes exclusive to the Patreon all that stuff. We're rottle behind right now because it's some traveling. But whatppen October? The October thread? No, no, no, not yet, I'll post it today. I guess were you supposed to do that? I'm pretty sure when it would draw the fucking well, did you? I don't remember sit on there. I mean, I don't have memories, just blak. I just put in the specific parameters for the list. I don't feel like it. We'll figure it out, Okay, I think I did.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure did.
Speaker 2: We're gonna all right, Well, if you did, then you did. We're gonna read our names now.
Speaker 4: Twenty five dollars patrinsat time over there, start time, Yeah, yeah, coming down.
Speaker 1: Three two one?
Speaker 2: Deform what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Nice? What?
Speaker 2: Okay? Just making sure this is correct.
Speaker 1: I got a big nick games.
Speaker 2: Deform, DEFORMO A K A N N word, scissor hands, uh pee wee, power move, compressed coum blast, Jackie Kennedy, sheet Metal, muck Bang, It's crazy. Supermassive black Hole is the best music song in P Diddy's future prison name.
Speaker 1: Whoa Wow, he's on suicide Watch. That's pretty good.
Speaker 4: He's yeah, he's definitely gonna theres gonna be another epste situation with him. He's gonna die and then everybody's gonna be like, we don't know what happened. He fucking thought too hard.
Speaker 1: He thought too hard. He fucking drowned baby oil.
Speaker 2: He drowned in baby He came to damp, he came to death. Uh.
Speaker 4: Sweeney is just Chris in his Ozaru Formolo Race Wars story, Cholo a Race Wars story, Joe Bamna disturbs, stupify. All I wanted was just one cock, one little vany innocent cock.
Speaker 1: Uh. All I wanted was just one cock when trying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my dick makes the halo recharge sound effect as it gets hard. Smashing gay pumpkins be like penetration, dirty penis lubrication on myself. I have brothers and women zero thus thrust my face into something silver Spermer versus spider Gay and his weird ropes. Uh, penis grippin Vaughan of the Dead. That's wild. H. Sweeney is right on most topics around. I had Asian editing.
Speaker 2: You've got to dick in me into toy story, the same way Chris edited Zach's Let It Go parody into Frozen.
Speaker 1: That's right. I had to do that. How was you?
Speaker 2: And yeah, what do you mean that was me?
Speaker 1: You created that video?
Speaker 2: No? I didn't make that video? What I no? That's crazy.
Speaker 4: If I made that video, that video existed, if Zach and Chris singing Frozen and I took I took the the blu ray because I I can't remember how I did. I would not know how to do it today, but like there's a way that you could make like custom Blu rays and stuff. And I remember specifically like going into the Blu ray of Frozen and like basically like copying it and taking the full real movie of Frozen and putting that scene where Chris and Zach are singing that part it, like putting it into its place in the movie and then letting the movie continue. And I put it on for like some family, some some younger some younger, younger child family who were not anticipating that, And I remember there was some crying and I was giggling like a chimps because you're not funny enough to tell them a good joke.
Speaker 2: When you get a chimp giggling, man.
Speaker 1: When you can tell jokes that are interspecies, bro, that's how you know you really hit it. You're right, like you're actually funny. Yeah, you're the funniest person in the world at that point, Like literally, yeah, you sell the joke and you see an aunt double over laughing, and it's like, what the fuck, What the fuck just happened, dude? It would die if they laughed, They die but it's worth it, They like weigh on their mind, like this is the worth it?
Speaker 2: Probably the idea and laughing at all is why to conceptualize.
Speaker 1: That would scare the funk out of me? That so terrified laughing, like, but that's the verge of something it would be. It would be like like that is the first sign of something horrible on its way.
Speaker 2: The laughing ants like.
Speaker 1: Like the raptures coming like God, Like God's on his way. That's the only answer laughing.
Speaker 2: I think the only thing that kind of leans in the direction of intelligent design or like the idea that like there was some thought put into this is the fact that like insects are so insects are so abundant that that they cannot speak. Feels like a patch.
Speaker 4: Now it feels like an update where it's like we understand that the bugs speaking was a lot. We didn't consider how many there were and how annoying that would be, so we we patched that out of Again, now they can't speak anymore.
Speaker 1: I feel like I feel like that's a way more complicated version of thinking about it than just they've never needed to speak words. No, but you understand what I'm saying, Yeah, but speaking, you know, speaking is actually primitive, Like the fact that we communicate like this is actually primitive. What are you talking about because the fact that we have to make sounds to completely communicate with each other as dumb, I don't understand what you're saying? Well, how is our communication primitive? Because the fact that we cannot just communite? What are you saying?
Speaker 2: I don't understand?
Speaker 1: Are you getting are we evolving? Or are you are you dumber? It's I don't need I don't need to speak anymore. I can just general a little bit. We're just like yo.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine Can you imagine if you genuinely if you have like it, like any any kind of infestation in your house, not even like not even like a huge one.
Speaker 2: But they were speaking, and they were.
Speaker 1: Like a loud They would drive you crazy.
Speaker 2: They were laughing, cracking the funk up, speaking their own fucking foreign.
Speaker 1: Language like.
Speaker 6: We got.
Speaker 1: We want.
Speaker 13: Come on man, and then shut. That would make me hard, bro showing somebody scream and I'm just like you can hear them seizing seizurey sounds like donny from an.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 1: That's your base, your foundation, and there you're dying. You're like, thank god, that is one like year one dying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Now imagine that not only like in your walls or like under your floor, but like in the sky. Also like loud, like these in trees having loud conversations by.
Speaker 2: Whispering slurs.
Speaker 1: They go into your ears like we're coming for you or coming for your who kind word and we're here, We're coming. Would be so different, be so scary it so we would we like birds like birds. I feel like birds would become like one of the most high your pets ever. Oh yeah, we with birds would be like, oh, we need them to deal with this, like please. Or rats. You have actual pet rats, but the rats could talk to animals, could talk in general. That'd be a proper Birds.
Speaker 4: Would be to humans what baby oil is to Diddy. Yeah, like we could literally not be satiated. We would have We would have them in abundance, so.
Speaker 1: Many you'd walk out and you'd have birds come off you, like fucking venomoly off you.
Speaker 2: It would be like the fucking what's his name?
Speaker 3: There's no more cars anymore because we fly by fucking birds.
Speaker 1: They have them carrying birds you.
Speaker 4: The interpretation of the ending of that episode where he get carried out in the suns that he jumps off the building and dies.
Speaker 1: I thought it was more.
Speaker 2: I got bullied so much. Everybody fucking they broke my home.
Speaker 1: What the fuck? You broke my hole? Singular singular broke my house? Didn't destroy my home, You didn't. You didn't destroy my belongings. You broke my home. Breaking a home feels like it's more macro than it it should be. Like when he asked, like who did this? And I'm like, who could have done this? Iguanas, what the fuck do you? What do you want? What? Like? Oh, fucking praying manches did it? Arnold? What the like? Like? Why would you?
Speaker 2: There's literally only one other There's literally only one possibility?
Speaker 1: Like who could have done this? People are Arnold's like, yeah, I know, stupid, which exact which one? Your bird? Motherfucker? You deserve this.
Speaker 3: I know people, even though I've specifically told you I'm isolated with gay pigeons, I don't know people, Arnold, You dumb.
Speaker 1: People don't understand your football headed idiot. These are actually gay fucking pigeons. They're really fucking gay, you football headed shape the retard. You fuck you?
Speaker 2: He turns off the building.
Speaker 4: The heartwarming ending, Harold though he's needed, he walks the series finale and this man kills himself.
Speaker 1: So you know how when you you walk off alledge you walk differently than when you're just walking straightforward. I don't know what, Like, you know when you're walking straight forward, right, you're like when you walk off the ledges kind of like a finality to it, you like a step off of your phone. Oh yeah, like in a movie. Yeah, but like when he like.
Speaker 10: There's more walk away afterwards, like like like it was an accident.
Speaker 1: Who no, there's no whoe. It's a surprise when its foot goes down.
Speaker 6: Just like.
Speaker 1: They just genually didn't mean. He just really didn't be to do it. People slip.
Speaker 2: We gotta get the fun out of here. Oh my god, alright, Jesus, mouthwashing mouthwashing on steam is game of the year. If you like baby metal, listen to Hannaby.
Speaker 1: And that is why that was funny. Thinking about it.
Speaker 7: I really can't get over the visual visual of him really genuinely not meaning, not really meaning.
Speaker 1: To walk off the ledge.
Speaker 14: Oh but that got that's not even like you put yourself in a precarious position and then you fucked up, like you just genuinely didn't even mean to put yourself inous.
Speaker 1: He was talking to Arnold and kind of walking around as he was talking. He's a pacer, and then he just walked himself.
Speaker 4: That's like if you were if you had roommates and you were like sitting you like let's say you're like sitting on the couch or whatever, and your roommate pulls a prank on you. Hes like, hey, guess what, and he pushes a button and it's like an airbag under your seat. But you were just sitting in your living room and then you carem through the window out of like a seventh story.
Speaker 1: It's like, he didn't he to kill you.
Speaker 4: Your first instinct when you see that kind of that kind of situation is like, oh, that person was being stupid and they were standing somewhere they shouldn't have been standing right right, But no, but like it's it would be so it would all be unfair in this scenario, Like you've written a story about this.
Speaker 2: Man that is completely false.
Speaker 1: What was this guy doing your window? He jumped out on his own. Follish is like, no, his friend actually put a fucking a fucking airbag under his seat and from his plastic chair diabat plastic. He blew it up and he didn't mean him to go through the window, but he didn't judge how much weight his friend loves people. Oh fuck Blair White.
Speaker 2: Economically Banking Alex Jones, Hey guys, is we're gonna borrow some money? I would I would go to my bank. But it's debating today.
Speaker 1: What's right? Remember the debate between President bank. That's right, that's right. Stupid.
Speaker 2: The second coming of McGaugh hare is transmit.
Speaker 4: I suppose having Gary from the server, drawn and quartered, stitched back together incorrectly, and then drawn.
Speaker 2: And quurted again.
Speaker 1: Let's make it happen.
Speaker 2: Let's make it happen.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 4: Derek using dumb cut contextually correct swoon death Jack the world's fastest man Orry Harold in the Purple drank.
Speaker 2: Instead of crayon.
Speaker 1: Oh forgot what we got to talk about that? But it's not really big whatever. Who cares about Zachary Levy at all? Yeah? Yeah, what a dumb bitch.
Speaker 4: I think the fact that we forgot and don't even really care to continue is enough, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, people suck man. They jumped on the train too late. They jumped on the train like they miffed the drifting tickets started.
Speaker 2: You should have started away earlier. Wiping after you shit is a myth propagated by Big Butthole, Big Meaty, Big meat He stinks. Uh, you may have invaded my mind and body. But there's one thing. A seal always keeps his baby Andy. The man who's handy's on our at but not his Dandy Nay eleven.
Speaker 1: It's like Horse nine eleven.
Speaker 4: That hurt me actually, like genuinely, that ship got every day in my sheets. You here, glock Heath, Smoker, gids Swing. What's your opinion on the New Ultimate Spider Man by Jonathan Hickman.
Speaker 1: It's amazing, dude. It's a finally on Spider Man story where Peter Parker is an adult, like a successful adult that like made it with his life and he becomes Spider Man in his thirty supposed to end his team.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I heard about this.
Speaker 1: So it's really cool him and meeting. He feel a little cooler if he was like older, who's a grown man with kids, so like that he's not. I mean, like I feel like like a like fifty or something would be more interesting. Oh wow, like it would be interesting, Yeah, kind of. But it's like him and m J already have a family together. May died and said, Uncle Ben, you others, something else is happening. Ja Jona Jameson doesn't have the Nazi haircut? What is what is he?
Speaker 6: Then? He?
Speaker 1: He is a He's still inside the news news world, but him and Uncle Ben opened their own one together. It's the co host of this night show. But it's actually like straight up facts and like actual facts. It's not like propaganda like it usually is, or like directed. It's like actually facts and opinion because they're like living in that version of the world. It's like actually very controlled. It's like a it's like a really over arching story wiving a bunch of others.
Speaker 3: But it's everything you're saying. I'm like, I don't why do I know this?
Speaker 1: You might have heard you might have heard about it on somewhere back. I saw, like it's really actually really amazing, it's really really cool. It's good. It's a good idea for a Spider Man like I love Peter Parker as my favorite character. I think Spider Man's very like as a character kind of watched out. You can do good films with him, you can do good inter like sort of interpersonal stories, but he's kind of done so much already because he's like a fifty plus year old character that it's hard to tell stories that are going to be sort of fresh with him that aren't because they've already been told great already, so they try to rehash them.
Speaker 2: Well, stories aren't meant to last this long, is the key. Like, this is not normal.
Speaker 4: That's not why people are Like, in a normal world, Spider Man would have had like the first maybe like one hundred comics and then went away forever.
Speaker 1: He would have he would had comics until like maybe the nineties. I think he would have grown into a grown man and then had a family. Would have been gone, yeah, and then it would have been maybe someone picked up Spider Man afterwards or like, but now it's there's another character.
Speaker 2: It's just it's it's just proven money. Like if you have Spider Man attached to anything that's making money, that's why that's why.
Speaker 1: People get really mad about the second game. And I'm like, I think it makes sense that he would just be like Mius, you can be Spider man now like I'm I want to have kids well and my wife.
Speaker 2: Second, for people mad about.
Speaker 1: That, people people didn't like it.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's but I have problems with that.
Speaker 1: But those people being like too connected to the character. I think personally that.
Speaker 2: Came to the biggest problem with that to me is that they're they're written so fucking boring. Every single character is written like a fucking commercial in a.
Speaker 1: Way that the first one wasn't, which is kind of weird to me, you know, the first one had.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's worse.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's more it's it's more extreme in that direction where it's like that's there's like a whole scene where like Peter Parker and like Harry and like MJ they're hanging out at Coney Island and like it's just supposed to be like, ah, you're just like living through this friendship or whatever, and you're going to do going do doing doing the different to Coney Island things, and it's like, I don't I not for one second that I believe that these were friends.
Speaker 2: Like it's it's the most like.
Speaker 4: Complimentary, like safe, sterile conversations I've ever Like, no, even the most privileged like milk toast. New Yorkers aren't speaking this plainly.
Speaker 1: It felt it felt very safe, but also as the idea they have to make it safe, you know, because it was made by like us and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: If it was made by us. Let me tell you something, it'd be good. It would it would win awards.
Speaker 1: It would win awards from the wrong people, but it would.
Speaker 4: Award No, no, it would be like, man, it's so real. These characters feel like actual, real people. That's my biggest issue with it, really is that that game just they.
Speaker 1: Don't feels really like the real ethnic in this one, he'd have tims on, he'd have tims on. He could not have tims on. Yeah, yeah, I think actually sween I actually agree with that. Okay, on his regular clothes, but he didn't have tims on.
Speaker 2: Zipping sipping on semen, semen sibbing on some seamen by Gay Sex Mafia. Joe Rogan is the missing link. I like to.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I like to like dikets a Caribbean thing, P Diddy and Mister Frog. P Diddy and Mister Frog in a romance rom com Kevin Durant's Feet, Tempoole takes money from Big Beanie relinquishy contents of you pockets bread or thou shouting chef A man up, mister pants swing. How do you feel about recent magic bands?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, dude, A card got banned in Commander that was a card worth like seven Commander. It's a format, and Magic like a card Format's like, instead of playing like the never of every card, they play only one of every card Commander. So it's like to make a very diverse Yeah. OK, so they banned a card that was with hundreds of like hundreds, maybes a thousand dollars. So I went from being expensive because it was too good. I guess in the construct. First of all, if you play competitive Commander, you're a fucking psychopath first and foremost. But it was too good and it got rid of it, and it's really it detrimented a game. I'm not a fan of nerving man, really not. I feel like I feel like you know, everybody, I feel like, I just feelink it's modern culture. We had to do it. Yeah, I feel like it's fine.
Speaker 2: I feel like I have to compete with the best, the top tier people. There's levels that I can never reach, and I think that's Okay, I mean, I don't know, I played, I played, I played.
Speaker 4: That's literally what was what killed hell Divers For a while, they actually reverted everything back.
Speaker 2: Did you see that? So like they did that specifically, like because they kept nerving things, because they people, like the highest tier players kept finding ways to like maximize and being like, Okay, well this is the best gun for this, this is the best strategy for this, and like high high high high tier players were like breezing through it or like breezing I don't know if they were breezing through, but they were able.
Speaker 1: To do it, like pretty they were making it easier.
Speaker 2: They were making it easier for themselves, and they were like, all right, well, how do we do this or nerf that gun? Oh that gun that was made specifically for that character or like for to take down this enemy. Let's have it like not be effective now. And it's just like they completely tweaked everything to the point where it's like, listen, you you don't have to cater to your top one percent of players, because that's not the most people playing, like most people and most people, and most people quite frankly, are satisfied if they can reach a flow state like that. Like, I don't know, like anybody who's like, you know, a top tier fucking hell Divers player who's like who was disappointed that they figured out how to master the game? I would imagine that that's pretty satisfying. It is in some way. And if you want to give us players a challenge, just.
Speaker 1: Add another difficulty.
Speaker 2: There's already so many difficulties.
Speaker 4: There's like eleven twelve difficulties in that game or something, So just add another one, you know, just make like a crazy harder version. But you can't like make changes to the sandbox that then affect every single other player just because it's like it might lead to like a more boring time for what like one percent of the player base who's playing on that level.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't insane. I'm in the middle because it comes up because when I compete in card games, right, Yeah, there's some things that are just exploited and they're unfair to play against and an unenjoyable at the higher level of a play. But at the same time, that affects that affects, it affects everybody, right, So what happened is that But if if there's a it does well, like in like, what way because the idea if you it's by chance if you run into that, right, because I would that's often is okay, Well, no, often if you're playing the game, if you're playing like and this is not a video game, it's a video game where there's a competitive if card game is a different element element, I guess. But like, let's say you're playing like you're playing the best deck or it's this is a card. It's one card that's really fucked up, and it's very detriment to the game. Right, Yeah, it's gonna very likely be in several decks. So more often and not in the in the meta of playing a game, you will see this card that'll make your interaction with the game very unfun. I just don't so I understand the problem with that. Why like some things you gotta take out, but also play testing and q A could solve that if you just did better cure which no one paid, no one wants to pay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that always happens. That's that's definitely true the whole like you're never gonna catch everything.
Speaker 1: You're never gonna catch everything. That's never gonna you're never gonna catch anything. Obviously, you put things to the wild. People are gonna find more explitive things no matter what. But I guess I would prefer you can do better with QA in general. I think that's I guess I don't do.
Speaker 2: I would prefer things being banned from certain types of play than nerving the card altogether for everything.
Speaker 1: I or like nerfing. You know what I mean, You're having something removed, but I just feel.
Speaker 3: Like they're still standing what you're saying, like they're catering to that. The the fucking whales. Yeah, And I'm like it just always because I have the same problem with like Gosha games, for example, happens all the fucking time with the PvP. I only know about it because of Raid, and every single fucking time it comes as meta changing, changing champion that comes in, and I'm like, doesn't affect me because I know, like say my speed team, if I if I'm first, I'm win, right, But then there's people at the very top tiers that I can't compete with ever because they're always faster than me.
Speaker 1: So that's their fucking problem.
Speaker 3: But now since people are like having these crazy whales wars where this guy is coming into effect because speed doesn't really matter anymore because people have the best ship. Now they're crying, and then they have to capitulate to them when the vast majority of the player base is the only running into that problem every once in.
Speaker 1: A while when it becomes unanimous, like when there's for me in a game, damas playing digimon. Yeah, there were tournaments where six of the tournamentags. One thing. That's a problem at that moment. That's a problem. It shouldn't be sixty percent of that's crazy, grant, a competitive play is one thing, and it's not fun play. I mean just often things that are just kind of fun.
Speaker 3: What do you think about Marvel's Captain too, where there's clearly well what I mean is there's clearly when you're playing at that highest level.
Speaker 1: Seeing Storm, you're seeing Century, you're.
Speaker 2: Seeing you're sentinel Silo. Yeah, like you're seeing the MSP, like you're seeing you're seeing stuff like that.
Speaker 3: How do you because like I personally, I'm fine, me, I look at you, you have fucking you have a you have what's that carp lips?
Speaker 1: It looks like an asshole.
Speaker 9: It's so disrespectful, ready to Yeah, why is it not so wide?
Speaker 1: Why isn't that wide, Well, so why do you think this is you? Because it was full lips, and I was like, that's probably me.
Speaker 2: I was just dry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think some at me.
Speaker 3: I think some constantly started off with them and then it just started going to like it's just going now, it's just it just turned it into whatever.
Speaker 2: It turns into. Ye, it's whoever.
Speaker 3: But yeah, look, look, man, if I was at if I was extremely competitive, i'd probably feel more inclined to be like, oh, you gotta nerve this ship.
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm more just played for I play video games for fun.
Speaker 1: Even when I'm competing, I'm over competitive, And I think that's the reason why I thinks.
Speaker 3: That exactly exactly what I was just saying, Like, I think if I if I felt the way you did, then I would my tune to.
Speaker 1: I'm in the middle where I think you can design. People can design things better. I think they can design people don't designers and creators date on they want money more than they want to make the game more fun and like let it continue into something good. And I think that's become a really big problem where like instead of them making something that will be well designed, that will have the people enjoying it. They they try to stem things like instead of he's really strong, he's just drawing me. It's really good though, I'm not mad. It's kind of crazy. What is wait?
Speaker 2: What is?
Speaker 1: What is it gonna end up?
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 1: Look? Man, I feel like people they is that a DIGI want guard and it says continue talking, that is well done, finish it. It makes me mad because I feel like you don't deserve the ability to be able to draw. You don't deserve it, but you can kind of draw.
Speaker 3: It makes me feel like that's every artist man, so crazy. The ones that are just so like like you know, god given talent or whatever, they just they just squander it and drawn.
Speaker 1: It makes it mad. All I've ever want to do is be able to draw. But I just I am not gonna just some people just don't like I don't have it. I don't have it either. It's not a thing that I can do, you stupid bitch. Anyway, so I have small ears.
Speaker 3: Anyway, you're focusing ways too hard on this man. You got you got, you gotta let you gotta let the artist finish.
Speaker 1: Okay, we gotta gotta the artist finish. For me, it's idea is that like I think Nerfing is the artist.
Speaker 3: No, I guess I just want to say this the I feel like the way that Fortnite functions, for example, I feel like people just need to take the business model like that. I think that's like some fucking Dragon ball Z character with no nose or something.
Speaker 1: We we lost him. He can't, he can't. He's like he's focused, he can't stated, Yeah, we totally lost him.
Speaker 2: For the audio listeners, I'm trying Kingston, I.
Speaker 1: Think, uh, it's I don't know. I think nerves are there for a reason, but I think better design would LEVI a lot of the nerving.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to think of, Like this is me personally talking. I'm trying to think of a game that I played where I was like, oh, I'm so glad they nerve this. And I just can't think of even a lot of times when it's like a really like say, actually some Dungeon bosses and Raid, for example, they nerve the bosses because they were too hard. I didn't think so they made it very easy. Now, but like it did help out a lot of the mid tier players. But like to me, it's just a these games are steady grinds, so they're not supposed to be enjoyed in like quick flashes. And to me, I've been playing for five years, but it's like I've just been slowly climbing. So I'm getting to a point where like some new content came out, this thing called the Curse City and the hard Mode. I can't fucking beat it. It's too hard. But I'm like, in a year from now, I might be able to clear it. And so it's just to me, it's been fun that way.
Speaker 1: And I feel like this. You play games in a very healthy way, right, I think that's where you are. You have a very healthy understanding the way the games are played opposed to like when I play games, I try the games to fucking to win or to compete, which is inherently gonna lead to people being more complaining. But thing is that the people that are going to spend the most onny other people that do unfortunately compete hard because from you, when I buy, like buy cards with did youmal I buy like five pointing at so much, it's good. He gave me theole guring butthole lips and the gay pointing at myself. It's good he's one of my best friends and gentlemen. That's what he does, that's how he sees me.
Speaker 2: That's a that's your favorite card.
Speaker 9: Like I couldn't quite figure out how to get the It's amazing, amazing.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'm gonna take this with you. I'm gonna post this on Instagram with a picture of me actually doing this, doing the same thing he should. It's just amazing.
Speaker 2: Anyway, what were I'm not a tangent. So I started drawing because I didn't understand what you guys were saying. Loves the gay cards, they love card, they love them, one person they love do they.
Speaker 1: Love them, they them whatever they whatever they whatever they is. Imagine Trump speaking of pronouns like respectfully, like everybody, like his whole We were so mad about it, and he's like, what's wrong with that? My pronouns are?
Speaker 2: He? I am so racist.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable. But I'm not. I'm I'm not misgendering people. I'm not a fucking monster. Have the line mister pants? Okay? C S J.
Speaker 4: Pope, they call me the cup. Can you guys shout out my dog fox Trot? He passed away?
Speaker 1: R I P. Fox Trot he rests and pissed. I mean, peace, good boy whatever. I don't care. He ship cats him. I don't know what they call them nowadays.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they're calling the dogs.
Speaker 1: The dogs they have the dogs be afraid of those Haitians.
Speaker 2: Is there any dogs left the Asians came from the Asians are eating the dogs with grits.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. I'm so sick.
Speaker 2: I'm so sick.
Speaker 1: It made me hungry. I haven't had gens.
Speaker 2: I haven't had cats and grits in a while.
Speaker 3: The cats and grits are actually pretty hard cats and grits, grits trying to make grits some butter on the motherfucker in the middle of the grits.
Speaker 4: Having hankering for like a fucking like not Rosco's exactly, but that you know what I mean, like that that kind of experience.
Speaker 2: Ah, yeah, they don't have anything like that. Run here to they no, not there, not walking, not walking say Bourbon Glendale, well not really.
Speaker 4: There's yeah, pad there's there's a place in Glendelle that does it pretty good.
Speaker 1: But it's not centered around that. It's just something that you can get there. That's Foxies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's called Foxies. From what I remember, I remember having chicken and wafles ever being pretty good.
Speaker 1: But I might have bad.
Speaker 2: They might things change over. I haven't had it in like years.
Speaker 1: Okay, I need a waffle place for sure. Yeah. Anyway, I have a waffle maker up Broutters, and we have a ship sployed cheeks. This just ins.
Speaker 2: This just insployed. The peanut gamer cheated on Little Miss Dingles with Daisy Sparkles and has been found dead with ashhole.
Speaker 3: With ash isn't daisy sparkles like an Actually, that sounds like it's real.
Speaker 1: It sounds like it's real.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm this is what's so sad about this? So this all sounds real. Jolly old, jolly old dipship.
Speaker 3: Oh, turns out the Coffee King or whatever his name was, was it again, Coffee.
Speaker 1: Caffeine King, caffeine caffeine King, Caffeine.
Speaker 3: King, caffeine I just want to clarify, because that's just it doesn't really matter.
Speaker 1: But he accidentally either. They weren't married for fifteen years.
Speaker 3: They've been together for fifteen years and married for five and so, but like it's kind of a thing, because yeah, it almost seems like he's trying to blow it up and make it worse, but.
Speaker 1: He just spoke it's still pretty well being terrible.
Speaker 3: People consider being married because it's why, oh, like you know, being married seems like it's because culturally, being together for twenty years versus being married for twenty years is way more significant to be married.
Speaker 1: I think that's insane, But yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: It's culturally that's all that matters. There's a lot of things culture that don't make fucking sense.
Speaker 1: I think marriage in general is a fucking really weird idea unless it's like you're doing for the time. That's why you're bitch ass ain't married. I know she you's taking half my ship when I leave.
Speaker 3: Well, you just have a prenup or posting up, posting up. Yeah, I like the posting up Clary, that's why. Yeah, I mean I think that's kind of what it is.
Speaker 1: I did bring that. I didn't bring up. A prenups is such a like, no matter what, it's always gonna be a weird conversation. It's like, hey, she would have to get one for you. I think that's what that's what I was like for her. Like you, Robert Blind, I don't have. I don't, I don't not have anything, but like she definitely got more to lose everything.
Speaker 4: You have, not even I even I'm not I'm not even engaged illi and I'm sotil so many things from her house already.
Speaker 1: You mean my house. No, I mean her house, right, I don't mean your.
Speaker 2: If it was your house, there'd be Pokemon banners and Digimon banners, and there would be there would be there would be like one of those disembodied uh silicone asshole pussy combos, like sitting on the sitting in the corner.
Speaker 1: Blown out like the dinner stools.
Speaker 2: It would be on a lazy susan. Dude, if my uncle watches this, he probably thinks that's crazy.
Speaker 3: When did he When did you find out about that at the wedding?
Speaker 1: No, because he was like, I'm watching your show. I watch it, Oh my god, I was watching it recently. He's a middlder.
Speaker 2: He's he's not that much like he I mean, he's a kid and he's like I remember him being like one of my younger uncles. So he's probably like maybe like forties maybe, but like, yeah, he was like the one who like he would play games with me a lot.
Speaker 1: He was like my gamer uncle.
Speaker 4: He was like the person who like gave me a lot of like video game he'd lent me his GameCube for like that one summer. Nice but like it's so funny because he was like, you're talking about how they were calling you the jew and I was like what it was so jawing here, like my uncle say this, and I was like, what.
Speaker 1: Are you talking Like, yeah, they thought you were Jewish or something.
Speaker 2: He dons exactly like I was upsettingly good impression of it. I was like, oh my god, I can't believe. And he's like, yeah, that that did happen. I can't believe you really, I can't believe you're watched the show.
Speaker 1: Show My nephew is such a little little fucking nigga. I can't imagine I'm sitting down watching this. This is fun.
Speaker 3: People do it because they're like I know this person, I'm gonna go check it out.
Speaker 1: Oh this is my family.
Speaker 3: So that's something like I've my brother watches my YouTube content and I thought that was disgusting. Like when he was like first of all, because he's not like he's this brainiac weirdo. So I'm like why are you even you know, you know, you can enjoy my content. So he just watched it because I'm his brother.
Speaker 1: I love it, so I'm gonna watch it. Yeah. It's just one of those things where I was like, I'm gonna give you my view. I'm relate to this.
Speaker 2: So I think I think I have friends in movies that I don't see, you know like.
Speaker 1: What, Yeah, I definitely could be a little more supportive family.
Speaker 2: I think for me, it's like I look at it.
Speaker 4: I look at it like I don't like the Like I was actually frustrated when, like my some of my family found my stuff initially because it was it was kind of anonymous initially, and then it eventually just got you know, possible to hide, right because it's just a topic of conversation.
Speaker 1: Right, and the family starts talking classic my mom just tell tell them what you're doing, you know, like yeah, And I'm like, that's what my mom was, My mom, my mom.
Speaker 3: My mom's a very private person. But then she's so proud of her dumb son. All of a sudden, I'm like, oh, Derek, have you seen his ship?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, mom, do not recommend this is what I have to make YouTube videos.
Speaker 13: Dumb.
Speaker 1: This is really dumb. I'm gay.
Speaker 2: I want to make sure you understand this is the primary pressure to make YouTube videos again for me, where it's just like I just need to have something to point to that isn't this.
Speaker 1: Bro, I feel that, like honestly, yeah, this is caustic family member.
Speaker 3: Like, so there's family members on Facebook that have tried to add to me and I just didn't because but I don't have that for for Instagram, you know, there isn't like accept it. I don't have a private so it's just anyone can follow me. And I was like, oh my god, how many of my family webers are seeing these dumb gay ships that I'm doing just the worst dick sucking cock this, this parodies and stuff.
Speaker 1: They probably like this with your mom, Like you told your mom like, hey mom, I won't I'm making if she brings it up. I can only talk about it if she brings it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I never Yeah, that would be like claim to a bomb on yourself and then asking you to diffuse it.
Speaker 1: Imagine my dad found out the shout out the fucking me making the amount of gay jokes I made. My dad will call me Batiman forever?
Speaker 2: Do you think he would rest his head in his hands?
Speaker 1: Like, what have I done?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: I can't believe? I don't believe your soul. You're such a gay boy, such a gay boy. But you're so gay man, You're such a fruity month man man, little Jacob, such a body hold boy.
Speaker 2: Cypher graph Like why Obama and Rama Ramna in the Bahamas watching Futurama and their pajamas cipher graph Harris Harris versus Linton's squirt off.
Speaker 1: In the nineties, Bro, I would have been something to see, man.
Speaker 2: That would have been something to see.
Speaker 1: That would have been something crazy. That would have been It would have been to see bro. I'm sorry, I'm standing on business and ninety two squid fine, say ninety eight to ninety two. That would have been a fucking thing to watch, bro. Look, man, I'd rather see the.
Speaker 2: I'd rather see March of the Penguine in HD.
Speaker 1: Penguich is at least penguine? Is that? Did I say penguine? I thought, I don't know. I actually don't. You would have watched you want to watch that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I mean, isn't that like not? Isn't it? People like that? What do you mean well, you said it in a way it's like something like punishment. No, exactly. It's actually a pretty endearing movie, like what's happening? You wouldn't y'all are crazy. I'd be like, I'd pay you, I'd paid a four dollars for.
Speaker 3: I'd rather see like the jack off thing, like the presidents who can bust first because they're old and like probably impotent.
Speaker 1: I would rather see girls squirting. What I want to see old dicks.
Speaker 2: Also, you're gay, So that's why you no to me, because I want to women squirty. I want to see Jimmy Carter money. I want to see that's kind of funny. It's kind of funny, is it. It's a little funny.
Speaker 1: It's one of the ones that's debilitating and they almost fall down and pass out. That shi. It's hilarious because I'm like, you're doing you're clearly not doing son right.
Speaker 2: I just pictured Hillary Clinton, But don't do that.
Speaker 1: Don't do it? Sorry, yeah, maybe not current. Don't you dare go there?
Speaker 3: Avoid So we're talking about like, well he said in the nineties, Hillary Clinton, the nineties is still kind of fucking old.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about like like mid eighties.
Speaker 3: Look, Kamala, I can do that. Nineties Kamala. She actually kind of fire back in the day.
Speaker 1: Not kind of she was hot. She was pretty fire, too hot.
Speaker 3: Even what she had like she had her like haircut when it was like kind of ill, short.
Speaker 1: Hair cut cut hair, girl short hair, short hair, short hair. I don't get it.
Speaker 2: I don't understand.
Speaker 1: What do you mean? You mean a man you start bleeding, start bleeding, to start bleeding.
Speaker 2: That's like a creepy foster.
Speaker 1: Wait, we've been doing this for almost now.
Speaker 4: I've been trying. I had reach, but she had flexibility. You telling me babies found this oil? I fucking hated uh, Derek. The song The Touch was written and performed by Stan Bush, not America.
Speaker 1: Show some respect. I don't know what any of that is.
Speaker 4: I don't remember that conversation happening. What the bush we were talking about, Stan Bush?
Speaker 1: No, we were talking about the Transformers movie You got the Touch in what? Okay? I forgot you, baby flower.
Speaker 3: The last time I seen that I was a kid. So shut the fuck up, you stupid punk ass bitch.
Speaker 4: Damn Hunter Dubois forty brother, I'm gay by Frank gay Natra.
Speaker 1: I wanted my Nico block. Is that a Star Wars character, Nico belly black.
Speaker 2: That's what it says, ego black, and that's that's that's that's that sucks so cool, that sucks in a way. That's so like I would have never thought to.
Speaker 1: Even do that. You know, so stupid, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Hey dude, you may be hard kissed my penis to make it wetter. The gatles rise against is the use for straight man Smitchy the kids. Sometimes you want to go where everybody knows you're gay by not Bump Bump and the homeies.
Speaker 2: Fuck your face, poop poopy possum. Uh.
Speaker 1: I just heard the next one, touching the Bump b movie. I didn't see Bumblebee.
Speaker 2: I didn't see it is the last one I got to watch Swingy Showers and Sneakers.
Speaker 1: I forgot about it. I forgot about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, welcome back, No way, I'm hanging out with a couple of gooners. I'm just here so I don't get killed. Yeah, welcome See my threats are working. Nice British people come then be like what's old as saying? Big Dick Randy pulled out twenty years late. And this in this and in the sloppiest way possible, called that bitch Afghanistan.
Speaker 6: Dam.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: That Cat Williams is right.
Speaker 4: These big dick devians are all getting caught in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: I mean he was right about some shit, yeah, but also wrong about all I didn't say something I had.
Speaker 2: They were like pixies and the radio towers making people faggots. I swear to god that was really.
Speaker 1: Don't remember that well, I don't know. I saw it on Twit wouldn't be surprised I heard this.
Speaker 2: I swear to god, I saw this. I saw this on Twitter a little bit. I saw it on Twitter.
Speaker 1: I don't know how.
Speaker 3: Really people only remember this stuff. That's correct, that's what that's what That's what happens without jokes.
Speaker 2: Sorry saying the f slur. But I'm honorary, I'm honorarily gay.
Speaker 1: I think I feel like I think we all are respectful. But at the same time, continue, how's that disrespectful? Continue? Let's get speaking your point? What's it?
Speaker 2: I don't know what's disrespectful?
Speaker 1: But no, what am I talking about? I'm crazy?
Speaker 2: Just let's go you black Actually.
Speaker 1: The Emo transferm Gremlin Punk as black did. He still one of the most dope videos that.
Speaker 2: I still think about everyone as well. Sweet some sucking white boys. You wear that guy his child, bro, that fucking white dude. That's like punk ass black bitch. He's in the car, He's in the car. He's gonna pull it up. I think I've ever seen it. He did.
Speaker 4: He wearing justin Bieber's mouth like a Hockering you transform Gremlin Craig the Canadian Sweeney has undiagnosed Pica. Pika, But Pika?
Speaker 1: What the GUYO? What are we talking about? Peka? The guy? We have four days to live? You have head pigeons go to the nurse's office, Peons.
Speaker 2: Is this Chet Hanks?
Speaker 1: It's pre Chet? Well, this is Chad Hanks, little audio che Hawks? What does the start? What's the what was that breaking bag? A bunch? You gotta find it in the middle. They got rid of it about it. I don't know. I don't know what this is. I love that there's something about a white man saying nigga that's horrifying to me. Horror like a white man that's confident saying the N word, but the soft a is scary.
Speaker 3: I'm always terrified by the white boys that are in like the hood. So like when I was living in South Central and there'd be these white dudes like just shirtless.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, off, don't you up the pole on me? Actually, seriously, you're just a crazy guy that just like they adopted you, like you would have done if you were not in the hood. But you're not.
Speaker 4: The N worded one uh one uh Willem Dafoe expertly teaching a four hour class entitled how to Attack your how to Tack your dead horse? Uh three x oh watching professor Professor sex force thing you know, to remember the events of the Blocaust, the Holocaustocaust.
Speaker 2: Like like a like a balls I guess.
Speaker 1: My spirit almost out my body and walked.
Speaker 4: You for a feeling of being on HRT for seven months and a penis shrink from six systes to an erect to a four inches erect.
Speaker 1: Damn is that what happened?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: Some people's it's interesting because that's like a lot to certain people. This is like a wind whisper. Yeah, that is a win perspective.
Speaker 3: They're on, right, So they're on probably estrogen magic. Okay, Yeah, so that's interesting though, So why. Well, So here's the interesting thing. I know that if you take disaster as a as a woman, as a biological female, yeah, you can start growing and larging. So I guess maybe as possible. But why is my pen's not growing? I've been on testostera.
Speaker 1: Where does the skin? My thing is where you taken though my thing? Yeah, I gotta like up it. My thing is where does the skin go? Skin grows? Boy?
Speaker 2: No, where does the skin go?
Speaker 3: If it goes away, it'll retract a little bit, but not all the way.
Speaker 2: How does it go away?
Speaker 1: Though? Magic? I feel like if you're taking take enough of it, and you're jacking your dick violently, your dick will have to grow. I think that just that just makes sense, maybe a little bit magic gathering. You were thinking forever on that. You were like, that's not the first time. No, it's gay or gag yeah, hocking.
Speaker 4: Surburn cerking smoking, joking, going like this, mh the dripple one, just the uh, just the two of us.
Speaker 1: June, We're gone on Bob, everything, We're gone. I was in the Middle East, just the two of us, and only there was four million things we could have done to avoid this.
Speaker 2: Every wrong decision.
Speaker 1: Literally, they killed the guy, the leader of the group, and they killed three hundred people and then what what what did Kamala Harrison, Joe Biden do, hey man commend them?
Speaker 2: It would have been Look, it's the.
Speaker 1: Same, commend them.
Speaker 2: You ain't getting You ain't getting anything but that for anybody, those dirty Jews.
Speaker 1: Even Ronald Reagan when they the other time, he was like, hey, stop.
Speaker 3: Listen, fat, they got to defend themselves.
Speaker 1: Look fat, they paid for my house.
Speaker 3: I mean, never mind calling someone like fat as a pejorative, like like now.
Speaker 2: Sorry, proper noun, pejorative exclamation.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. I've never heard that before. It is unique.
Speaker 2: You need to who are listening listen to fat? Whoa hopy?
Speaker 1: Won't you blow me?
Speaker 4: Punished Venom Sheldon fifty cent blood in my piss? Evil Swen says, I love the gaze at least eight eight million, four hundred and thirty five thousand, one hundred and thirty ants in the shape of a human welcome aboard eight million.
Speaker 2: Four hundred thirty five thirty ants.
Speaker 1: Noticed you guys laugh. They're all laughing, you guys.
Speaker 2: They're all giggling up a storm at the New Ellen DeGeneres special. Oh yeah, I didn't actually watch what happened.
Speaker 1: I didn't watch I didn't watch.
Speaker 4: It, but like there's a point where she's like, I'm a strong I'm an I'm a strong woman, and and then like it's just like a minute straight of just oh like people like in the yeah, in the crowds being like yeah, clapping, and I'm like, that's not that's not a joke. But like, I mean, god, bless I guess is there was it followed up with anything?
Speaker 1: I don't know, maybe, but am I gonna watch it? Am I gonna go see? Am I gonna verify?
Speaker 2: No? Yes, I'm gonna sit through a fucking Ellen Degenerous comedy special.
Speaker 1: I didn't like her when people liked her, I've never I didn't get it. I never got it why people like hy I'm lesbian. It's like cool, I love it and me his screaming a crowd our sinny old dyke, So this dog did a backflip.
Speaker 2: Now it's on my show.
Speaker 1: That's basically what she was.
Speaker 4: She really was like, if something vaguely interesting, if something even vaguely amusing happened, Ellen was there to.
Speaker 2: Like over worship it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you said, damn Daniel at his shoes? What what inspired you.
Speaker 5: To do this?
Speaker 1: Right? That's right?
Speaker 2: That well, and I just sort of did it.
Speaker 1: That you got signs of the audience. I mean if it's I mean, hey man, that's just what it is. It is what it is? Okay, what it is? What are you going through?
Speaker 6: What she was?
Speaker 2: There be no reason for you to hear that. There's only there's only one queer left. That's your white voice. Stop touching my balls, Jesse, Jesse voice. I can't, mister white.
Speaker 1: It feels so good. It feels so good.
Speaker 4: Wage Papeni Brothers Presents, Vegeta, just galact the food or you YouTube channel Don concorson.
Speaker 2: Cotton gum Batch.
Speaker 1: I'll be go get it back into gade six.
Speaker 2: Comester Bummington, lead squeezer of Lincoln's Pork Stupid Comaster bumming. That's pretty good, comesterum, it's good.
Speaker 1: That is a good I'll give you props for that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That's like an acquire that's like the fastest acquired taste ever. Like when I first read it, I was like, and then I read it out loud, I was like.
Speaker 1: Ah, I read it again. I was like brilliant. It's really good.
Speaker 2: The power of Comaster Bummington in the problem. I am pep any of you will be playing Kingdom Kingdom Come Deliverance too when it comes out next year. Me Evil Red Dead.
Speaker 3: I think I just bought the first One's like it's like three dollars.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that's necessarily true. It's definitely like I don't know, it's not necessarily my cup of tea. I have the first one, but I never actually played.
Speaker 2: I looked for someone made a third person view of but you know they hacked it, and like it's so because you know, like first person obviously isn't made for third person, so the fucking legs are completely stationary.
Speaker 3: And the way he's swinging is it's the funniest yeah kind of come so like yeah, because it's just like, yeah, so like where they're swinging, the body is stationary, but the arms are fucking flailing.
Speaker 4: That sh It's so funny. It's funny to like. But that's what always kind of blew my mind about what was confusing to me about that. It was like I would see videos of that, right, like it's like this is how your player model looks in you know, fucking doom or whatever, and just it's like a pair of legs that are like squished a little bit, and then like the camera it's like weirdly above the arms, and the arms are like disconnected, and it's like almost like reverse ray Man in some way, where like the body's gone but it's just the arms. But then like you see game like Halo where it's like, no, it's just.
Speaker 1: Normal, right. I wonder why.
Speaker 2: I wonder what the I don't know. I wonder what the like, what the difference is.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think he just preferred it like that. They didn't want to be like, yeah, it's like this, Yeah, I zoom out real quick.
Speaker 4: Twisters are designed to suck resources from game awards and destroy the rito's One time, Jeff didn't suck the category as Jesus weft.
Speaker 1: Right, I know what this is? Uh?
Speaker 4: What the fuck Mebie Fishy Fi versus gay sex man John Strickland. I will in fact be wearing a suit and tie the Super Bowl Marks eighteen eighty nine A dick in It's my dick in a box, the first to Key David featuring an American so racist incest has become his only option. Fourth edition D and D is better than fifth edition objectively pre rash, spread your cheek so I can shit in your ass Blake eight ninety six and a Sorocan is currently on Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 2: My favorite gay parody group is Queen Alaska, Overfield Trash Texas Tatus had to take on my ass. Here's Niggi Jizzy formerly known as Nikki Ziggy, honest, honestly on God for real, for real, congrats on sweepel keep keep it up, man, keep it up. I wonder if Derek has listened to the band Woke Well, can't wilcan as I haven't done it yet, sorry, and it's and it's a wonder.
Speaker 4: I can breathe it all when Big Fat tickets in my jaw to queer am I to queer uh sorry, Miss Jackson, badly Brave, Derek duck hunt etherean Brogerian punter, Naphraim Melfius one and rounding out our list as always.
Speaker 1: The King of an Inward, the King.
Speaker 6: Om sexuality and a penis and it hurts. It's not a good song at all, But can't you make me scared of that one? Run Away when they're around.
Speaker 2: King of taphazard, thanks for stopping by uh.
Speaker 1: In word and saying me gratity, gratity? What you really that was? You reach for such a star. I'm the guy. I'm the guy.
Speaker 2: And then you tumbled off a room.
Speaker 1: You did, you did. I can take things into his shirt, but he's taking space.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: You know what you did? You you people?
Speaker 2: Arnold, Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Fell off that blade. See the fun out of here by Richie will need Groydity