Speaker 1: Shordage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology.
Speaker 2: Would let chin taco one O one one double jr R At your freaking idiots. All right, This hour is brought to you by JR R's Talk Back to Rock Weekend, where you will be able to have a shot to win metallic tickets all weekend long here on JR. Better kick off at three this afternoon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be at that M seventy two tour. We also have those tickets during our show this morning. Yeah that uh, listening for a double dose again from us. Uh.
Speaker 2: Sometime before ten o'clock, we'll do back to back Metallica tunes and when the second track begins, we'll open up the phones and we'll take the caller M seventy two as in the M seventy two World Tour. Four oh seven nine one six one oh one one is the phone number if you wanted to.
Speaker 1: Jot that down when the second Metallica song.
Speaker 2: Starts, and yeah, you can chill for now because we're rolling into Idiotology.
Speaker 1: So metallic tickets on our show today. Metallica tickets all weekend starting at three, and then we have them all next week during our show. Yes we do, because that's just that's what we do your Metallica station.
Speaker 2: So an interesting situation has come to light regarding Sports Illustrated and its swimsuit issue.
Speaker 1: What now this is like when Playboy decided to go to go to bikinis.
Speaker 2: Come on, you're not expecting this news. Trust me when I tell you this. Okay, First off, little background. We know Sports Illustrated has gone through a little bit of an issue as of late. In fact, it looked like they were going to completely cease to exist for a while until they got purchased by a new owner who was the billionaire who runs Five Hour Energy. He scooped that up back in twenty twenty three. However, a staff revolt led to a new company taking over this past March, and in the interim where all of these ownership changes have happened. Every time there's an ownership change, the new ownership takes possession of all the assets of the publication. One of those assets is a private collection of polaroid photographs from over the years of many of the top models in various states of undress. None of these pictures have been published in any of the previous sports illustrated issues over the years. That's what they're doing. But the collect I don't know. No one knows where they're at. Have they been stolen, have they gone missing? Are they going to show up for the highest bidder on the dark web? I don't know. Some sick has got them in as grips. Well in one grip and then the other grip is you know, the groove grip. What In case you're thinking this, I'm going to just say it out loud, why do these pictures even exist? Because these wholaroids of swimsuit models in various states of undress.
Speaker 1: Because things used to be a lot different than they are now. That's why, uh huh, think about it. Oh, we're gonna do a polari just so I can hold that and then get an idea of what we want to do. I could see the sick I was saying it. These exist.
Speaker 2: Obviously, you're saying exactly what I thought you would say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I believe you. I think things were different back then, and they they agreed to take the pictures back then.
Speaker 2: You know some of these are also of Martha Stort and Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 1: I'm all right without that I don't need to see Martha's biscuits. M hmm.
Speaker 2: This, I would have to say, is a What in the world took so long for this to happen. Coca Cola and Bacardi are launching a ready to drink cocktail. They've already had coke, Cola and Jack in hand. That's been around for a while now. Coca Cola and Baccarty Rob and Coke. Although it won't be launched here in the United States, you gonna launch it in Mexico and select European markets next year.
Speaker 1: Probably because they don't want to mess up agreements they had with maybe the other one, you know, like to have one.
Speaker 2: But you're talking Jack and Coke, Baccarty, Roman Coke, doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: You're talking booze, booze pet if it's a uh Millericors, bud and whatever, you have one or the other when it comes to sponsor rights, and Coca Cola signs some stuff, I guarantee it. Jack. You think in this you have one booze out there? Earthday Birthday? What do we do? You have one prominent booze?
Speaker 2: Okay, I guess the message here is those of you who have made Coca Cola and baccarty make we'll have to carry on as usual. Yeah, a little extra manual labor.
Speaker 1: Unless you going to Mexico. But it's not worth it. I mean, you lose your head over rum and coke. No exactly, and people are, you know, screaming to get out of there. So why would you want to go? By the way, we'd probably have a trip to give away her next week. That would be our luck, I know. So they said, I want to see Kate Upton's polarids. They probably exist. Oh, I guarantee it. And then there's this.
Speaker 2: I could try to explain it, but you can look at the video we're sharing on our Facebook page. A woman in Thailand was wrapped up by a thirteen to sixteen foot long python and was stuck in the grip of the python for nearly two hours before first responders were able to pry the thing off of her with a crowbar. Then they beat it over the head with the crowbar. Yeah, wouldn't you.
Speaker 1: If it has her in his its grips, wouldn't you just put a gun to its head and put it out like that?
Speaker 2: I don't She's in thailanded. Look from the looks of the setting she's in. I'm not quite sure she has tons of modern amenities, had an arms reach, much less a gun?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that I didn't think about that, because the python probably crept into her mud hut or whatever.
Speaker 2: And I don't know gun laws in Thailand, so I can't speak to any of your questions.
Speaker 1: Maybe the cane, they'd take care. I know they beat it with a crowbar. You'd expect a cane, all right, Listen, we're not snake people. No, yeah, I don't mind them. I mean I grew I grew up being a snake dude, catching them, but not not dropped riding around on a bike with it around my neck.
Speaker 2: You're thinking she had a Thailand cane. Isn't that a Singapore cane? I don't know one of the other. Yeah, the same deal. How do you We're not snake guys, so we don't I don't know the answer to this. At thirteen to six teen foot snake just all of a sudden wrap shop. Yeah, isn't that kind of a slower process.
Speaker 1: I was probably sleeping, like I said, sleeping in the hut or whatever. Because you said the surroundings, I haven't looked. You said Jr. Facebook papers, it's there. I've not looked at the surroundings yet, her surroundings that you spoke about, but when you said that, it made me think of someplace it was a little bit backwards. And uh, I mean she's probably just.
Speaker 2: I think it's short of a mud hut Bob. I mean it does look like she has whatever a thatch play. I don't know what it is, but they need to do a hunt there. Oh wow, it's very strange.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's I mean, it's not really much better than the hut I was speaking of.
Speaker 2: Had had there been no available first responders, this would have not ended. Well. Noah, I'm assuming.
Speaker 1: I'm looking good. God, Singapore hast I don't know their gun laws either, but the cops used the crowbars, so I don't know. Dude, bandsaw, is she naked? Yah? Stop? What did you say a band saw? Yeah? Just waiting for a reaction on that from you. Glitch and Tako on demand, download the iHeart Radio app and listen anytime anywhere. This is j r R.
Speaker 2: All right to