Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let your taco one on one one w JR R. But your freaking idiots I remember, We'll be kicking in with our Rock the Bank cash giveaways just after nine, So you got that coming up. Listening for those keywords enter at WJR dot com. Oh, fifteen minutes left to vote for you say we play it? You can do that on the jar Facebook page. That might win you Metallica tickets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tell us which god'smactoon you want us? Play back at nine people play the one with the most votes and somebody wins. Just randomly pick for Metallica tickets.
Speaker 1: You got it? Well, can see where this is going to cost some problems down at the station house. Oh is this the cop and the hooker copp uh Virginia Beach, Virginia named Jron Harry kind of had to wrap himself out after he hired a hooker who ended up stealing his call. Sounds like it was his personal vehicle, not his actual squad car. The hooker's name is Alexis Copeland. She's twenty years old and she goes by the name Dream Taco. She's a nightmare. He met her on an app, sent her one hundred bucks through Apple Pay to come to his place to well, you know, become more familiar with each other. Now. According to the police report that had to be taken in the end of all this mess, the two laid in bed for a while before agreeing to shower together. Jay Ron jumped in the shower, Dream never joined him, and when he got out, she was gone. So was his car, his wallet, his phone, his keys, and his police credentials.
Speaker 2: Oh tell me, she didn't get his gun, his service weapon. Doesn't say anything about that, thank god. He used his neighbor's.
Speaker 1: Phone to call it in, and cops found a Dream driving around in his car with some other dude who she told with her baby daddy. She claimed. Jayron offered to let her use the car, but she also had used at least one of his credit cards. She's now facing a half dozen charges for grand larceny, fraud, prostitution, and other stuff. Meanwhile, jay Ron isn't facing any charges yet. But he's uh, well, let's just say he's not a cop anymore. They fired They fired him. Yeah, you're unbecoming of an officer. Come on, dude, guess I mean think about it with only fans and all this stuff. Nowadays, it's give the guy, you know what I'm saying, a quick suspension and say, don't do stupid stuff. You just wanted some booty. He didn't go drive out to find it. No, what he did. What he did do, though, was get in the shower without her. Yeah know, dude, are you gonna leave some woman you paid one hundred dollars via Apple pay in bed with all your stuff right there? Come on, man, Pat, her name's dream. You don't have a picture of her or him? Dude, damn it. What's his name?
Speaker 2: Jackson?
Speaker 1: Wait? Hold on is Ron? Yeah? J Apostrophe Ron? I think I do let me I might have her j Ron cop.
Speaker 2: Hampton officer admits to hiring prostitute. Yep, there it is Virginia Beach. Virginia.
Speaker 1: Uh whoa what she is not a dream? Oh god? Yeah, I just saw this, this red hair. Pat, look at this.
Speaker 2: If I wouldn't even get the shower with her, I'd send her to the front door. I'd say, you see that door you just walked in. You keep your hundred dollars Apple pant get the hell out of here. God, dog, she even died the eyebrows red. It's all about accessor now this lady right below her, and it's just an ad for solar panels or something that one.
Speaker 1: I'm being jumping in the shower. Doesn't take much for you. I hit a button. Sorry. Nigerians are mourning a woman allegedly beheaded by a gospel singer. Wait, run by me again. Nigerians are mourning a woman allegedly beheaded by a gospel singer. Allegedly. Now, they found the dude with her head walking around.
Speaker 2: So just holding it like this right by the hair. That's usually how it is in the movies.
Speaker 1: Police arrested Timilian Ayaji, a gospel singer, on Sunday, with the severed head of his victim near a church. Was it in a service. He is alleged to have been carrying the head in a bag, which drew attention from other people. Oh I would say so with other people who accosted him before police took over and arrested him. Other dismembered parts of the cease body or alleged to have been recovered later at his home, so he left the other parts at home. And just was walking around with her head near church. I guess he had to go to work since it was Sunday and he's a gospel singer.
Speaker 2: Did he have the head in a bowling ball case like normal or do they not bowl over it?
Speaker 1: It just says a bag. I don't know if bowling is big in Nigeria. I realized I don't normally is. You know, all you need is stone quote. The suspect was found with a fresh human head and we got to the scene. We rescued him from being mobbed unquote. Yeah, they're beating the tar out of him. Good. You should have seen how Bob world order.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it's like for their taxpayers or if they even pay taxes ever in Nigeria, but you don't want these people having to pay for this guy who be headed and dismembered a person.
Speaker 1: What you need to do? Let the mob rule. You know they could bowl with her head. Well it's in the bowling ball bag, which what normally the heads in a box? Yeah, so he's, you know, parting with tradition. Here know what kind of bag it is?
Speaker 2: You know, like we would normally just have a grocery store plastic bag. I'm not gonna name what grocery store.
Speaker 1: One of those. That would probably be how much does the average human headway? They'd probably rip a hole in the bag and think of tumbling out like a can of green beans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because those bags always have a corner ripped off, you know, when you put kitty litter in it.
Speaker 1: That's why I don't use those for poop pick up anymore, because you get mush finger experience, which is no good thumbnail.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, but I mean, I'm gonna google Nigerian bag. I'm curious. I mean, is it what I just think bags?
Speaker 1: A bag? Dude?
Speaker 2: I've seen their runners. That head's not that heavy. Bag's not a bag.
Speaker 1: Different countries have different things. Pounds maybe free. Oh wow, they got some stylish stuff going on over there, made out of animals killed on a safari. Oh look, it's like an island bag. I don't think he's carrying that around. That's a purse. All right. They're up to date. That's cool. This is kind of embarrassing. About six months since the Olympic Games were in Paris, right, well over one hundred Olympic medalists say that they're the medals they won are deteriorating. I have some they're like the cheap French you. It's unconfirmed, but apparently three people the mint in France where these were made have been dismissed. I bet if it was SIGs you were giving those athletes, they'd be made perfectly. Go to the JR Facebook page the Frenchman. Click in there you can see what the deteriorated opic medal these things. The one I'm looking at here looks it's like a rusty tin roof. You know you see a rusty tin roof. It's kind of what the metal looks like. It's only been six months, like my daughter's cars. Yes, exactly.
Speaker 2: With that hold on the listeners always tell us what it is metal. No, it's called a patina patino in it.
Speaker 1: They did say they are going to replace the medals for the Olympians who are having this situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, too little, too late. I trained my whole life, I shaved my legs for swimming. I put on that ball hugger, and you're giving me a crappy metal, you Frenchman. Somebody said with the j Ron Virginia is for lovers.
Speaker 1: You know that.
Speaker 2: You always see it that's what he should have said. He she said, Man, Virginia's for lovers. I haven't had one in a while, so I was showering up with her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody else said if the dude, if the dude with the head threw it to you, would you catch it.
Speaker 2: I'm not going I'm not catching it. Oh god, Okay, Well let's move on from that one. They go to this text at two two five, two six. You just need to double baggage somebody else eight pound as a human head.
Speaker 1: We have some. I bet mine's more than eight pounds.
Speaker 2: Oh god, you got a twelve pound or you know, like turkeys during Thanksgiving. You got a freaking butter ball on your shoulders. Bro, you're here, you're just stuffing that.
Speaker 1: R R Orlando's rock station,