Speaker 1: Good evening everybody, and welcome to another edition of The Cajun Night Live. I am the Cajun Night your host, Jacob Mook and as of time of recording, as opposed to win, this episode will be released. I want to wish all of the listeners to The Cajun Night Live a very happy and heartfelt Thanksgiving. I hope everybody is taking this opportunity to spend some time with family, just stuffing your entire face with all of the delicious foods that are available to you. Myself, I just got back from my parents' house where we do a kuchon delay. For anybody who does not know, this is a Cajun pig roast that we do every year. We basically take a one hundred pound hog. It's farm. We have done boarhogs before, but they're not as tasty as far as the fat content goes. But anyway, take off the head, get out the innards, scrape the hair off, cut the legs off. We butterfly this thing open and we cook it over a fire all night long and it will be eaten tomorrow morning. And of course we had a good gumbo going on. We don't do the seafood gumbo. We do the chicken and sausage, and some turkey meat was thone in there too. It was delicious. But before we started shooting, as we do on The Cajun Night Live, we had a little conversation beforehand, and for anybody who would like to join in that conversation that's off air, that would like to just be there in that moment, I want to invite you to go to the link in the description below to patreon dot com slash Cajun Night and join us every Wednesday night for these conversations. But with that being said, we got onto the conversation about food and just going back and forth on some questions. Are our resident Jewish correspondence in the house this night, as he is almost every single night, and we were talking about certain things that don't fly in the kosher way, and that just kind of started a whole conversation that I felt would be way better suited on record. So it started off with me asking about, you know, worms and bugs and things, because you know, there's Mexican candies and there's people that use bugs in there as their protein source for things, and of course, outside of the realm of a survival situation. Then we got in a conversation of locus and things. Then we started talking about cobra whiskey. Then we started talking about sushi and that was all good. So and now we're just in the mix of this conversation. We will be getting to the news. But while we're on this one now, and as everybody is doing Thanksgiving and eating all these meals, there's so many things that we need to discuss at this time. And Sam is chomping at the bit to ask Royce a question. Sam by all means brother, please ask away.
Speaker 2: Okay, So it's a two part and I mean this with all of the respect. Okay, you say that there was loadus just.
Speaker 1: See Ricky Bobby now with all respect, I mean, with all due respect.
Speaker 3: I love you boys.
Speaker 4: But like you said that there was a load of say, y'all could eat, So does that mean that, knowing the plagues when God said all the loadus to fuck up the Egyptians, y'all are having an art you can eat buffet.
Speaker 3: And on the second part you said that you can't.
Speaker 2: Eat crabs and everything because the bottom feed is But your people seem to do a lot of lawyerish type things.
Speaker 5: And so on. So that was so the first part is that's not even any kind of lawyer ship Like in this horror itself it says here are the various things you can eat.
Speaker 6: Now in itself it.
Speaker 5: Talks about categories. So when it comes to a land animal, they need to have a fully parted hook and show it's cut randomly. With that seeting said a giraffe is kosher, we can Actually.
Speaker 1: I would love to try a good diraft steak. I've been told they're great.
Speaker 5: I'm sure that would be fantastic.
Speaker 1: But also we're talking about.
Speaker 3: It's a leopard horse with I would love horse.
Speaker 1: They're fantastic, They're like one of my favorite animals. No, no, I would horse. But you have to take down the older ones because they will cull the herd and kill the young bucks before they're a breeding age, and that's not good for the giraffe population on Earth. That's why you have guided hunts to take out some of these older g rafts. And honestly, I would love to try g raft steak. Also hippo steak. They're basically a water cow and I've been I've seen their meat for sale. Australians get down with this. I want to try it. That was delicious.
Speaker 2: Hippos are actually closer related to they're actually the equivalent of a land whale.
Speaker 3: They are not a wait.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, is hippo kosher?
Speaker 5: No, it doesn't choose good, it doesn't shoot go ahead, But the.
Speaker 2: So a Jew's coacher for whales because whale did did swallow Jonathan?
Speaker 1: But spin them out? But spin them out? Although good question, whales and people got down with eating whale meat and whale blubber for oil and stuff. And I understand you need to save the whales, but like that's not kosher either.
Speaker 5: So the reason why a whale is in kasher because it does not meet the biblical requirement of a fish. In order for it to be a fish, it needs to have fins and scales. Oh, this is why either correct correct or shark for that matter, because they have they have a similar kind of skin, which is kind of cool.
Speaker 1: I gotta be honest with you, though, I just recently got introduced to a different type of fish that I think is my new favorite type of eating fish, even over a catfish. Uh. It's called a scale. In Louisiana, where y'all are from, you might call it a white perch. It is so good. But yeah, socle is Cajun for a like milk bag, and whenever you clean it, it kind of has like a white bag look about it. The meat is so thick and so flaky and so good. But yeah, I think I actually prefer that meat over catfish meat, to be honest with you, So I feel you on this. But yeah, So anything that you have to skin that comes from the ocean or the water, I should say, is non kosher. So wait, cafilter fish that's that's allowed, isn't it in the Wait?
Speaker 5: Wait wait wait, wait, wait wait wait, I'm genuinely.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait.
Speaker 5: So so all right, I'm gonna here's a fun thing. Now you're gonna understand why I laugh. One fish, two fish, three fish.
Speaker 1: Fish.
Speaker 5: It's like a crab cake, but it's multiple so geffelda fish is what multiple kinds of fish that's blended up together and turn into a patty?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 5: Yes, No, you're just the reason I'm laughing because it's not an actual like one fish.
Speaker 6: It's like a fish cake.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking cuttlefish, the one that's got the tentacles and it can kill you and all that. I'm getting those.
Speaker 2: What there's a band in I calling in the Nickelodeon universe called cuttlefish.
Speaker 1: Of course there is. Why why would you have that knowledge readily available? Sam? What the fuck?
Speaker 2: Because I grew up in the only two thousands I watched the fucking Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon.
Speaker 1: Fair fair, No, no, no, okay, I'm getting confused. A cafilter fish is a blending of a couple of different times. A cuddlefish is not the same thing. My apologies, my apologies.
Speaker 5: No, No, it's just funny because like that just the way you ask that question.
Speaker 1: It's like, so there was a movie, It's like what is the and and that's again because it sounds like a fish. But no, it's like literally just a fish cake.
Speaker 7: Well, normally you make it in a log and then you boil the log and then chop it up and then you have it with carrots and horse radish with beets.
Speaker 1: So it's you'll turn it into a roast. You turn fish into a roast.
Speaker 5: I guess, so wow, I mean it doesn't really taste like a roast, Like it's it's a very it's a very interesting taste. And texture, like there are people that just don't like it just because they're just not used to it.
Speaker 1: Are deer kosher because they don't eat cut?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, so de deer, antelope, moose, those wild animals they choose their cut and they have a fully parted hoof.
Speaker 1: Are squirrels and rabbits kosher? Negative?
Speaker 5: Ghost rider And actually it actually says specifically in the Torah about hairs. But yeah, because they don't have a fully parted hope they show it's cut.
Speaker 2: Because so no.
Speaker 5: So pretty much most things when it comes to the land, animals and fish have have different categories when except when it comes to birds. That's when it's basically says no osprey, eagles, vultures, that's.
Speaker 1: Are emu's kosher.
Speaker 5: I've been told no, they're not because so they're not because.
Speaker 6: Probably because they're predators. But I think this also goes back to the tradition.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't think the Jews.
Speaker 1: Have ever had a tradition predators. Them an ostriches, they eat mostly grain and ship.
Speaker 5: They're formed, So I don't know then, Okay, but I don't, so at the very least, they we don't have a tradition for it. So since there's no tradition, then then no, no, which would really be imagined. I would love to have one of those eggs.
Speaker 1: How much.
Speaker 3: Is growing up?
Speaker 1: I would prefer an ostrich. But then I looked into it because I want to start my own farm here soon, and there was like certain tax exemptions and things you could have to have your land listed as an emu farm and ship and as far as best bang for buck for amount of feed you get for amount of meat you get. EMUs are fucking dope. That being said, they can also be a pain in the ass if you're not used to dealing with them. And it's like, you know, I'm good. Cows are solid, cows are so good, you know.
Speaker 3: Anyway, what what about platypuses? Because I want to I want.
Speaker 1: To sell no one. No one eats that. I don't even think the Aussies eat that.
Speaker 2: I'm I mean, it has a dusk bill on a beaver tail. It has to taste like one of the others, but.
Speaker 1: It also lays eggs and it's sweats milk. Yeah, I just would put that into the realm of Probably not just because there's no fucking Jewish tradition for eating a platypus, which is one spott on earth.
Speaker 2: I have a question for you that voice. So I know you can't eat any shellfish or any sushi.
Speaker 3: So does that mean that all's good?
Speaker 5: He said, sushi is Goodshi can be kosher?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, So can you eat like traditional Asian foods?
Speaker 2: Like? Uh, if you go to like China, all, can you eat their food or does it have to be special?
Speaker 5: So anything that needs to be cooked needs to be supervised by a Jew who understands the rules and regulations when it comes to kostros. So you have somebody called a mash gillach which basically needs like a supervisor, and like they will be there even and you don't.
Speaker 6: Ne they have to have a Jewish chef.
Speaker 5: Like all they have to do is turn on the oven or the stove whatever and then kind of and then supervise just to make sure that nothing is untoured. But like, so, for example, I couldn't go to anybody's house and be like, hey, hey, hey, Roys, come over to my house. Even if they were to buy a kosher steak from a place, as soon as they put it on their grill without me on supervising it or without the supervising it, it's automatically at.
Speaker 1: Kozer Man, I gotta say being in the Air Force mus have been weird for you and you left the States. In the States, I mean, air Force pretty much has fine dining anywhere they go, so that was probably no problem for you.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 5: I was also cheap way, so when I went whenever I went on TDY, I like took out like I don't know, maybe a hundred bucks whatever, and I bought peanut butter and jelly and bread, so like I didn't even really have to worry about it. So I made sure that I had food on the airplane. That sucks, so I did. I mean I enjoyed drinking that was fun, uncrustables or kosher.
Speaker 1: Kocher noon.
Speaker 2: I thought that what you can get drunk, right, you can drink, But I thought that's not.
Speaker 5: You can you can get drunk. And we actually have a holiday in which we specifically get very ship faced.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, play Creed or Nickelback or anything next.
Speaker 1: Why No, First of all, Creed is a Christian band. I don't think they would get down with that. Uh yeah, Creed, I didn't really, They're they're no if you actually look at their lyrics. They are pretty much every song is their version of a rock praise and worship song. But I mean it's worse than the same God so like cool take that which one. I doubt that they'll be listening to Nickelback because they are the Internet's on a mission, the worst band ever next to I c P. That's not Jacob's worth. They're a band for like college guys. They are trying to bang underage girls. That's what Nickelbacks for. I mean, that's not what they started out as. Their first album or two was pretty okay. They got way way downhill quick, but again opinion, that's the Internet can get drunk.
Speaker 3: H there we have it. When I get drunk, I like to clean my I like to clean my leiffles.
Speaker 1: Do you like that? That's not a good thing to admit out loud, Samuel, that's that's not a good thing that you want to tell people when I'll get aren't gonna have to claim a raffles? Or or you like to sit on the couch and watch the Rick and Morty is what you meant to say? Rifles euphemism those long strokes, But no, did you like polish your hammer?
Speaker 3: And nails.
Speaker 1: Liked the masculine hammer and nails that he just has on standby for such occasions. This fine.
Speaker 5: I mean, look, I am I I am ready for him to come back and we will will do with it as it comes.
Speaker 3: Hey, so do you think Jesus would have an A or an a K platform? Personally? I think he would have a person experience with a nail gun.
Speaker 5: First of all, Jesus would have a zy so because you wait, no, but no. But so there's a series of books it's amazing called Democratic and and like there's one of the character.
Speaker 8: Is and basically ha name was Uzi Jesus And it's like you might so imagine like the whole Buddy Christ thing from what was that movie fuck Uh.
Speaker 5: With Mad Damon and Dogma.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, something like that. But like, yeah, so Uzi Jesus.
Speaker 5: So he would have an uzzi, probably two of them.
Speaker 3: Which is funny because the Uzi is an Israeli made.
Speaker 1: Right, That's why I thought.
Speaker 3: And is it the guy that created it? Wasn't his name like very s image to the commedy that created the a K?
Speaker 1: Are you talking about to do with the Uzi?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Did he change his name? And everything.
Speaker 1: I want to say, it was like covecal cough or something. Instead of collection of cough, it was something. It was something crazy like that. Yeah, but there's no relation between the designer and creator of the Uzi submachine gun to the.
Speaker 2: On the the stun of the creator of the Koshnikov, the AK. He actually created the Bison or the the the I don't know what it's actually called. I think attached to the bison, but it has the magazine is a slender and it does it has a spiraling magazine.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I know they're going, you're talking about now. It looks cool, but it also looks like it's a bitch and a half to load. I'm gonna be honest with you. Personally, I prefer AK platforms over AR. I like the versatility of the AR. I like how you're able to throw on a bunch of attachments and make it pimped out. Much love and respect there. Personally, I prefer long stroke, piston driven fully automatics rather than the short stroke that the AR is that gets jammed up when you look at it. Funny, if you can find me a piston driven AR, then like, I'm all here for it. I'm here for the noise. But honestly, my dream gun as of this moment would either be a SCAR platform which is a piston driven same as the AK, or one of those AK one O three. So they've come out with it's a dual piston AK. It's basically a fully recoil is fully automatic AK and it's gorgeous.
Speaker 5: But anyway, by the way, so speaking of Jesus, I left the meme for you, Jacob, Oh, you left me I meme.
Speaker 1: Royce always comes with the fire memes. Let's see Rules to Learning English number one. There they're our no rules. The spelling on that is great, and the person underneath it says, this makes me feel so uncomfortable. Yeah, that's true. I remember in French class when we were you know, we were trying to explain to the teacher why like she kept pronouncing the ellen salmon, which is it's it's irking, it's irking, right, and then she would pronounce sword with the W or half what she's talking about? All right on half of your test? Do it this and holf do they like? Stop it? The L is silent. You're French, you don't pronounce the first letter of every single word. Don't tell me you don't understand silent letters. And she was like no, not half no. But then she wrote on the board and pretty much shut us all down with the word tough, the word dough, and the word through and said, explain that shit to me before y'all come at me. And we're just like, God, damn it. Okay, So words are just words. They suck anyway, all right, without further ado, everybody, we do need to get to the current events of the day and age that we were living in. We've talked a good bit about the ask a Jew a question round which I honestly do enjoy. Gonna just be forth right with it, but all right, let's jump straight into it here. I don't know how many of you have been keeping up with what has gone on this week, but Trump made a statement about nurses, and depending on where you heard this from, you may have heard a couple of different versions. One said that Trump says that nurses are no longer a profession, which is a really asinine thing to say, and a lot of talking heads on the left side of the aisle ran with that it was the official narrative without actually asking what really was said. Or for what purpose More investigation would show you that he is now saying that a nursing degree is no longer considered a professional occupation degree as far as a course of study goes, which leads to a whole litany of questions on the things and the stuff. So, you know what, let's dive straight into it. Here. It says, is Trump bad for nurses? In their third walkout? New Orleans nurses face a draw out or drawn out contract fight. Observers say the president's policies aren't helping. I honestly don't know what nurses walking out of the hospital in New Orleans has to do with Trump talking about nursing students around the country. But you know what, I guess this article will just let us know. Here, let's get in. It says, with Kendrick Lamar's not Like Us as a soundtrack, nurses at New Orleans University Medical Center all there it is walked off the job for the third time, picketing along the city's Canal Street through roof Fair earlier this month. Yeah, Canal Street's kind of the main spinal column to the French quarter of New Orleans. Screen Buy who doesn't know? We will pick it, shout, bargain petition, and strike again and again and again until the nurses win their first contract. I don't know what the bargaining is gonna do on that, but all right, dope, weird flex but okay. Terry Mugiliaise, an orthopedic trauma clinical nurse, told a wrapped crowd on May first, it's very strange. The crowd compromised about one hundred nurses and their supporters, with many of the nurses wearing scrubs or red shirts with white lettering reading we will strike for our patients. Yeah, because that's what we need you to do. Nurses. We need you to leave the hospital for the good of your patients, because you can give them better care on the street with signs rather than at the bedside. That's really good logic. Modulais and roughly six hundred University Medical Center nurses voted to unionize with National Nurses United in December twenty twenty three. They are in their sixteenth month of union representation, but say their employer is stalling on a contract that would actually improve their jobs. Observers say nurses may be waiting even longer. On average, healthcare unions go around seventeen months before obtaining first contracts. Today, the nurses not only have to overcome their employer's resistance, but the downstream effects of the Trump administration's policy changes too. In November, University Medical Center Management Corporation filed a complaint with the National Labor Relations Board blaming the union for delays in negotiations. Workers say it is UMC that is delaying, and LCMC, the parent corporation for UMC and one of only two hospital administrators in the city, declined Capital and Main's request for comment. So anyway, let's getting more into the conversation with the nurses and their strike. However, the Trump administration has thrown the National Labor Retal Relations Board in turmoil. One week after his inauguration, Trump fired the Joe Biden appointed NLRB chair, Gwynn will Cox, leaving the five member board with just two members. The agency cannot issue decisions without a quorum of three members, giving reluctance employers even less incentive to bargain in good faith, knowing cases brought against them can be prolonged. While will Cox has sued for the reinstatement in the case has bounced between judges and is still in litigation. So anyway, long story short, we're kind of jumping off as far as this goes because I saw the New Orleans thing and I thought that'd be a way better way to go about it. But Trump basically said that nursing is no longer a professional education degree. And he was doing this because there is a cap on the amount of student loan that you're able to take for certain let's just call it types, and I'm using that term very loosely here. There a certain type of degree that you're trying to attain. There's a monetary cat that you're allowed to get as far as that's concerned, and a lot of these nursing students, believe it or not, don't graduate and they're left with racked up student debt that's going to affect them for the rest of their life, with not even the piece of paper at the end of the tunnel to show for it. And I'm not saying that I agree with Trump on this one. I'm not saying I disagree with Trump on this one. But the world basically with the media anyway, if Trump does something, it's either obviously from Satan himself or obviously he's trying to save America. I honestly don't know which one is more accurate when it comes to this particular situation, but you know, it is what it is. We're going to go over to this news clip here, and as a matter of fact, just give me a thumbs up if you can hear this one, just so I know if I need to redo something here. This is from ten Tampa Bay pushback over nursing not listed as a professional degree in proposed student loan rules. Let's learn about this one together.
Speaker 9: Then we'll discuss pushback from nurses in Florida nationwide against the Department of Education a proposal in the One Big Beautiful Bill may put loan cabs for graduate students in a nursing program. Tonight, ten Tampa Bay News reporter Miguel Octavio explains why some nursing associations are now disappointed.
Speaker 10: Sandy Salko has been a nurse for more than fifty years.
Speaker 11: I'm saddened. Number one, number two, I am a pall.
Speaker 10: She says, federal guidelines that don't include nursing as a professional degree feel like a step backward for the field.
Speaker 11: I didn't go into nursing because I was going to be rich, but I certainly went in because I held at very high esteem and very high regard care of patients and their families.
Speaker 10: Under the proposed rules, graduate students in a professional degree program could borrow up to fifty thousand dollars per year, but for students pursuing a non professional degree that would be capped the twenty thousand, five hundred dollars a year.
Speaker 11: I don't understand it. I don't think i'll ever understand it, and I hope that they reverse their thoughts.
Speaker 10: Opponents say that could make nursing harder to afford, an effect already strapped staffing. The Department of Education says nursing has never been listed as a professional degree, though students can still borrow up to one hundred thousand dollars total tonight, though nursing associations are petitioning the government reverse course.
Speaker 11: Nurses don't give up the faith.
Speaker 10: Saliko has this to say for nurses feeling discouraged, those.
Speaker 11: Of us that are already nurses for many years will be behind you and we will fight the fight.
Speaker 10: In Saint Pete Miguel Favio ten Tampa Bay.
Speaker 1: News Okay, so just so we're clear here, Actually, you know, let's keep listening. Here.
Speaker 9: The list of qualifying professional degrees includes medicine, pharmacy, and law. The proposed changes are scheduled to take effect in July.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough, now listen. Apparently nursing, according to the Department of Education, has actually never been listed as a professional degree. I don't understand and why it's not like somebody's going to get a nursing degree or to get a BSN right to just get an academic degree in nursing. If you're getting a nursing degree, you're obviously trying to go into the medical profession. I don't understand why it's not listed as such. However, he is making this statement and people are pissed, So I take that for what it is. Sam. What are your thoughts, sir?
Speaker 3: Two things.
Speaker 12: No, this is a.
Speaker 2: Essential thing because they help not just with the doctors in this thing, but they also they do the blood walk, they do a lot of backbone.
Speaker 3: But second, why does that bod.
Speaker 2: Remind me, not that one, but the chick that they said was the laugh of in fifty years? Why does she remind me of that Vegan teacher.
Speaker 1: Brother. She reminded me of Barber streisand I'm gonna be honest with you. She hadn't know but that you'll think you you have seen Barber. You ever seen meet the Fucker's?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You ever see Meet the parents?
Speaker 2: I think so the mom h but she looks like a mix between the vegan lady and the crip keeper.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, I thought the same thing when I'm looking at him, my brother. That's a very Jewish looking woman.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 5: She literally is definitely Jewish.
Speaker 1: I think you know what you're You're gonna take this one because if I answer it, I'm gonna sound racist. Royce. Explain to Sam how you knew that this one was Jewish? Please?
Speaker 6: So, first of all, it's the way she talks.
Speaker 1: Second of all, she's.
Speaker 5: Been a number of Jewish movies. Third of all, I mean she has a wonderful nose.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, we're talking about Barber Streisan and we're talking about the nursing lady on screen right now.
Speaker 5: I was I was talking, Oh well, no, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Is extremely Jewish she has I mean, she played I know she was yental. Excuse me, I don't even know how to for announce it lentil anymore. Jesus Christ, did you say, isn't that what the movie means? I never saw she could work in a newspaper or some ship.
Speaker 5: Well, so she could learn, uh learn town Wood, because way back in the day women didn't learn.
Speaker 1: So it's called yent. It's a y not an l. So there it is. Okay. The lady though, I thought that this lady Jewish.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, like she has a very she has very prominent Jewish features.
Speaker 1: That eyesight, high cheek, bones, the schnas. Now this lady looks Jewish as fucked to me. I'm glad that Royce is here to confirm my beliefs on that for sure. What's her name doesn't matter, doesn't matter, only because like have the Jewish last name and that'll be it. No, she has a very white last name. But I'm we don't know her maiden name. You know what I'm saying now, what you said Smith?
Speaker 2: Smith?
Speaker 1: You know she looks like a Silverstein or Golden Bomb, Golden Bomb or you know, Diamondberg. You know, you know the types. We're going that route. You know, as we're talking about the Jews, we might as well go ahead and bring up this next topic. I don't know how many people saw this, but did you know that Homeland Security, the United States Department of Homeland Security, their Twitter slash X was based out of Tel Aviv. Because that's the thing that they brought up. People said some things about it, and it got instantaneously taken down. Let's talk about it together. Yes, good members of the Cajun Night, we are now going to spend a little bit of time talking about Israel before we get on to the next course of action. Ex's new location transparency feature unleashes questions about origins of MAGA accounts. The function, which shows that a slew of magabranded accounts are apparently based outside the US, also stirred speculative outrage over where the Department of Homeland Security account was created a new feature on access to confusion anger and a wave of online sleuthing after users discovered that the platform was suddenly displaying the surprising location where certain accounts are based. Over the weekend, users notice that clicking on an account's join date now opens a tab that shows the country or region in which the account is located. X's head of product Nikita Buyer, tease the feature last month as a way to help users verify the authenticity excuse me authenticity of content they read and limit the influence of troll farms, which often run political accounts from outside the countries they target. The issue of the inauthentic or quote unquote bought accounts has plagued the platform, formerly Twitter, and other social media sites for over a decade. Perhaps most notably, inauthentic accounts on Twitter and other social media platforms were allegedly used by a Russian government operation in the run up to the twenty sixteen election in an attempt to influence the outcome super allegedly there right. The incident set off a wave of concern online about the persistent presence of inauthentic accounts, but detection methods to sniff out such accounts remained unreliable for years. When tech billionaire Elon Musk took over Twitter in twenty twenty two, he promised to address the issues of quote unquote bots on the platform, conducting several purges early in his ownership of the company that took down many accounts. Several studies have shown, however, that the suspected inauthentic activity on the platform has remained at persistent levels since Muck's Excuse Me Musk bought Twitter. The new location revealing feature is a different approach to the issue. As soon as it appeared live for users, x was flooded with viral posts showing that numerous high engagement MAGA brand accounts that presented themselves as those of patriotic Americans appear instead to be based overseas, including Eastern Europe, Thailand, Nihigeria, and Bangladesh. An account called itself Ultramaga Flag Trump Flag twenty twenty eight, claiming to be based out of Washington, d C, is listed as being based in Africa. Another now deleted, the account with a President Donald Trump inspired username trump is My President. That's the name of It was listed as being based in Macedonia, and an account with the username at American, complete with a profile picture featuring a bald eagle over an American flag, is apparently based in South Asia. User also attempted to target left leaning accounts. Some pointed to an unofficial account with several hundred followers that purported to represent the Democratic Socialists of America, which exlisted as being based in Portugal. However, the real account for the political party has over thirty thousand followers and is verified. Some users pushed back against locations listed on their account. Three accounts belonging to NBC News journalists showed locations that did not correlate to where they are based, but where they had traveled in recently instead, or recently traveled too recently instead. X also placed a warning that popped up when a user's location is clicked on it's direct quote Here, the country or region that an account is based can be impacted by recent travel or temporary relocation. This data may not be accurate and can change periodically. End quote. While it's not clear exactly how X was determining users locations, Buyer posted Sunday night that the system was still evolving. In response to a post asking if the company had taken a shortcut and questioning its accuracy, Buyer wrote an upgrade, what happen in the next day, accuracy will be leared nearly ninety nine point nine to nine percent. He wrote that, being said, the posts that stirred the biggest frenzy came Friday morning, when screenshots and screen recordings claim that the US Department of Homeland Security account was listed as being based in Israel, quickly went viral. The department and buyer have both denied the speculation, claiming the posts are spreading misinformation x The users circulated images and videos that alleged to show the location field displaying Tel Aviv, Israel. The account information feature abruptly disappeared Friday night. NBC News did not view the account's location before the feature went away Friday, and has not confirmed the authenticsity of the posts. The situation comes amid mounting backlash from across the political spectrum of US official support for Israel, which many commentators have lamented as appearing to prioritize a foreign entity over America. DHS initially responded with a memelike image of Trump looking stunned, which neither confirmed nor denied the discourse about its account location. On Sunday, it followed up with an official denial, the official word from the Homeland Security Here we go. I can't believe we have to say this, but this account has only ever been run and operated from the United States. Screenshots are easy to forge, videos are easy to manipulate. Thank you for your attention in this matter. Research reached for comment. A spokesperson from DHS pointed out NBC News to the same social media state, that's the image of Trump looking stunned as hell right there. This is a picture where it's the Homeland Security X profile and as you can see, date joined July of two thousand and eight in Israel, account based in Tel Aviv. Yeah. The account information feature returns soon after Friday's brief shut off, with Buyer announcing a global rollout Saturday, but the feature, which previously listed both an account's current location and its location on the date of its creation, no longer shows the latter. Shocker. Buyer also responded to the speculation by telling a user to quote stop spreading misinformation in quote, saying X's account informative information feature was temporarily shut off quote because the account creation country was incorrect on a very small subset of old accounts due to IP ranges changing over time. End quote. Yeah, I'm sorry. There's no way that you're gonna tell me. Look, it was supposed to be DC. It was a little off. It was you know, it was just a little off across the entire Atlantic Ocean and Mediterranean Sea to Tel Aviv. But it meant to be DC. Okay, to stop making a big deal out of this. Here's the problem. Though, there were so many reports that came out. Some were saying, oh, well, you know how VPNs are. You know, it's going to put it to whatever location it wants to, and of course the Department of Homeland Security should be using a VPN. How do we know it didn't just shoot out a random city, And it's like, hmm, of all the random cities that it could have put out Tel Aviv or anywhere in Israel right now, especially with the political climate in this country being what it's being, that's a tough sale that you're going to have a hard time convincing the public that that was an accidental thing from a VPN, or that whoever's running the x account just so happened to be in and around Israel in recent weeks, which made it seem like that, I'm sorry, that's that's a big shwing in a miss dude. Still, he responded to some of the posts showing the DHS account as being based in Israel, calling the claim fake news. Here's the deal. That wasn't fake. That wasn't fake, that wasn't a photoshop situation that was confirmed by multiple sources. Basically, as soon as it went viral, X went down. So there's thousands and thousands and thousands of people that went and checked out the dhs X account on their own and saw that with their own eyes and took their own screenshots. Yeah, that was who. You're gonna have a hard time convincing the public that they didn't see what they just saw. I'm sorry. Quote location was not available on any grade check government account at any point, he wrote, in response to one screen recording, which X has now labeled a manipulated media. Furthermore, the DHS has only shown ips from the United States since account creation, except it says that it was created in Israel in two thousand and eight. That's interesting, you know. Anyway, that's pretty much the end of the article. Yeah, they're having a good old time trying to convince the public that they didn't see what they said they just saw. But hey, I guess we'll just have to find out as time goes on. Chatn't we That being said, we're gonna talk about this next thing a Forbes article And I don't know how many of you have heard this, but has Samsung installed unremovable Israeli spyware on your phone. This article has actually posted November eighteenth of this year, and it's also not just Samsung. There are reports that are saying that both iPhones and androids have irremovable malware and spyware that were placed in there by Israeli operatives. Now it is also not every single iPhone in circulation. I don't know if it's a small amount that's going to very specific people. Think of the moussad explosing pager situation that took place. I don't know, but you know what, Let's learn about it together and try to sift through the bullshit on this one, shall we. You may not have seen headlines yet, but you will. There's a fur building on social media with Samsung accused of installing unremovable Israeli spyware on Galaxy phones. So what is unremovable? What is this unremovable app really doing on your phone? The app is called app Cloud, which has been around for several years. It's marketing app to encourage you to install other apps on your phone. But you can understand why users don't want unremovable shadowy apps, regardless of what they're doing day to day. The current FURRF that's weird started with an open letter to Samsung from sm Ex, which describes itself as a nonprofit that advocates for and advances human rights in digital spaces across West Asia and North Africa. The letter asked Samsung to end forced Israeli founded bloatwear installed relations. The apple was developed in Israel by Iron Source, which is now a part of Unity, as a US company that creates and grows games and interactive experiences across all major platforms for mobile, PC, and console to extended reality. Smex says it has investigated app cloud and that it is unremovable deeply integrated into the device's operating system, making it nearly impossible for regular users to uninstall it without root access, which voids warranties and poses security risk basically jail breaking your phone. Even disabling the bloatwear is not effective, as it can reappear after system updates. This open letter is now picking up momentum in the anti Israeli press on social media, which now includes unimproving claims that this spyware is collecting user data with links to Israeli states. To the Israeli state, rather, this is a marketing app, not a Notion Nation State collection tool. Wow. So again, you've probably seen this here. If you haven't, go check out the x post on international cyber digests unremovable Israeli spyware found on Samsung devices. And there's also other claims that could be made about the the iPhones as well. And no one's really given any clear cut answers as to what this app is doing, especially if it's basically the app Store for Samsung's or something close to it. What hypothetically walk down this road with me? Shall we let's do this together? What would Israel? And by Israel, I don't mean Net and Yahoo, and I don't mean the people living in Israel, I mean like the Moussad right, their intelligence agency, who would actually have a hand in this? What would they gain from knowing what apps people around the world are downloading?
Speaker 13: That?
Speaker 1: That's a very broad brushstroke to say that it's clearly de spile on people. Why do they care if you just download a clash of clan Yes, I mean even if you were downloading something from one of their enemies. Are you telegramm in it? Is that what they're worried about the telegram messages? Is it the CCP controlled TikTok. I can't imagine why that would be a productive use of time and resources as far as that's concerned. But well, I mean, apparently there's more legs to this story than what immediately meets the eye. Good God, words are hard. This story shows no signs of slowing down, as Android Authority says, Samsung has found itself at the center of controversy over an app that's pre installed on some of its affordable devices shipped in certain parts of the world. Now, I think that's also important to mention this allegedly allegedly is not in America. This is allegedly in Africa and certain parts of Asia. And if you look at certain parts, especially in northern and western Africa, you're gonna find a lot of Israeli terror groups that are operating there right now. Now, I'm not saying that Boko Haram or what's the one operating right now in Somalia. We're going to do an episode about them here soon. Al Shabab. I don't believe that these groups are about to join forces and attack Israel, mostly because one of them is a Islamic state affiliate, the other one is an al Qaeda affiliate. The two have beef over which one is a better terrorist group than the other. It's a long mess, but I could understand at least if you were saying that MUSSA was trying to keep tabs on terrorist cells that are closer to their home base than others. I get that. But at the same time, if this app is installed in pretty much every Samsung, then I have a hard time believing that the spy wear is only being used in the African continent, or in Asia or in Europe, Like, why would it just be a thing that could be turned on on all Samsung devices World War I don't. And again to the level that they're talking about here, I don't know what you're gaining from an app that's there to download other apps. But again, I'm not a spy, so I don't. My brain doesn't operate at that level. So fair enough, let's continue here. It says, uh. What makes it more severe is that app Cloud, given its system app permissions, cannot be easily uninstalled. The app can be removed using ADB commands, although most users are unlikely to be proficient with or aware of these measures. Samsung has now responded to the increasing media attention, including a number of highly viral social media posts garnering many millions of views. The company told me, Samsung takes the protection of our user data very seriously and is committed to providing a secure experience in strict compliance with local laws and regulations. We continually strive to enrich our customer's experience by collaborating closely with a wide variety of regional and global partners. Samsung Ung's core principles of security, privacy, and user control ensure our customers have the choice to manage their personal data as they wish with the highest level of protection impossible. Yeah, again, that's kind of counterintuitive to what we're learning as of this moment, but like, all right, cool anyway, The article goes on here, but essentially there are some reports that are saying that Israeli spyware has been found not just on the Galaxy, but in the latest version of the iPhone. I don't know to what level and to what extent, but I can assure all the good members of the retinue of the Cage to Night we will be keeping our finger on the pulse and be reporting back as more of this goes on, especially if this story is gaining so much traction, more things about this are going to be coming out in the next few days and weeks, So just so everybody's clear, this was allegedly discovered. We were going to see how much of this is based in facts and how much of it is internet lore. We'll just see how it goes. That being said, while we are on the topic of Israel, let's go ahead and get a little update for the situation in Israel and Gaza and Palestine and all these things. This was actually dropped ten hours ago as of time recording, so you know what, let's learn more because I thought there was a ceasefire. I thought there was a ceasefire, but apparently the war's back on, so let's see what's up.
Speaker 14: Israel is once again on the prowl against Palestinians. Just days after the ceasefire began, holding in Gaza. IDF soldiers have now launched massive raids into Palestinian settlements in the West Bank region. The Israeli military and the Internal Security Service said in a joint statement that they had launched what they termed a broad counter terrorism operation in operation to continue for several days. IDF armored vehicles and hundreds of soldiers were seen entering the Palestinian town of Tobas, near Nabilis. This is the biggest military deployments by Israel in the West Bank since the Gaza ceasfire took effect last month. Palestinian media reported that a curfew was imposed Tuesday night in Tobas and neighboring areas. Roads were blocked with barriers and families were forced out of their homes so Israeli forces could use the buildings. Reports also said that helicopters were flown over the area as IDF operations continued. Israeli military sources say the operation was launched in response to efforts by Palestinian terror groups to establish a presence in the region, alongside an uptick in the number of so called terror incidents in the West Bank. According to Israeli media, the IDF distributed leaflets in Tubas claiming the area had become a haven for terrorism and warning that if the situation does not change, the IDF will act the same way it did in the northern cities of Jenin and turlokarm violence in the West Bank has soared since Hamas attack on Israel on October seventh, twenty twenty three, which triggered IDF military action and Gaza. According to data from the Palestinian Health Ministry, more than a thousand Palestinians have been killed in the West Bank by Israeli forces since the war.
Speaker 1: Real quick, actually, I do want to make a mention of this. Can we just stop and appreciate your boys? Ginger frow? Going on? Hold on, let me see where that do was at. You don't see many Jewish Gingers out there in the world, like in the wild, right, And then there's this homeboy. Where's he at? Look at this the ginger jew This is literally Cal from South Park, all grown up anyway, All right, sorry not to contract.
Speaker 5: Wait, go ahead, random fun of fact. So whenever there is someone who has a has red hair, first of all, they get their head rubbed. Second of all, they are considered good luck. Third of all, the Hebrew words for a red head is gingy.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait pause now, and we're gonna need some more clarification on this. Hold on, they get their head rubbed is like a cultural thing, like a part of the joke.
Speaker 5: Yeah no, no, some of like kids growing up like like just they get their head rubbed.
Speaker 1: It's like it said, very big thing. Okay, so Jewish gingers doing in fact exist in the wild. It's not just a South Parks get number one. Number two, they're considered good luck. I mean it's it's good luck to rub a redhead's hair. Why, I have no idea. The Jewish people are trying to get a little bit of the luck of the Irish showing them over here. And number three, the Jewish word for a redhead is ginga gingy gingy. Wow, the jokes right.
Speaker 3: The.
Speaker 1: He's a baker, he must have that as his title. Oh my god, the unloving bread of the Gingy, the great red jew.
Speaker 3: Think like, I'm sorry, boys, but.
Speaker 2: Actually they actually proven that the red hair jeans that the Irish and everything is like they're known for, actually originates from the Middle East.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's also our closest ancestor to the Neanderthal. Yeah, it's the whole thing. But anyway, Soulless, I don't know, honestly, I never heard that before the south Park episode, but it's become such a part of the lore at this point that it's just there.
Speaker 2: Oh m hm, Well, I mean he explains why the saying you got him beat him like the red headed step child.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I guess so. All right, anyway, back to the.
Speaker 14: Article herejorty of them were gunmen killed in exchanges of fire, rioters who clashed with troops, or terrorists carrying out attacks against Israel.
Speaker 1: All right, so allegedly the war is back on between Israel and Palestine. I mean, to the shock of literally no one, am I right, they've been fighting for ever, They're not going to stop now. I was hoping that this ceasefire would hold for at least a little bit longer. And yeah, as far as lawlessness and Gaza, yeah, that's what happens when you take out their entire chain of command and structure. The quote unquote well, actually I'm not gonna say quote unquote Hamas is a terrorist organization, but yeah, of course they're gonna have like killings in the street and things like that. But that wasn't the IDFs concern. They honestly didn't care if the Palestinians are killing each other. You know, that was them on them type of situation. But apparently we may have war back on the menu. As far as Gaza is concerned, I don't know, but as I found that out, I thought it would be worth it to bring up on this episode of The Cajun Night. We'll keep everybody in the loop on this one as things progress. Now moving forward here, I don't know how many of you have heard about this one, but as it is, when this is released, it will be Thanksgiving Day, which means that everybody's getting all stuffed with all that good food and all the good family fun. And that means that you're getting yourself ready for Black Friday shopping and Cyber Monday shopping. And yes, the Cult Conspiracy has great episodes. They are being released on both of these topics, which is wonderful. That being said, if you're in the market for a teddy Bear, make sure it's not one of these AI teddy bears, because there is some badness that's going along with this one. I know, I know, shocker. Everyone AI is trying to do the human race harm. I know it's crazy. I know, clutch your pearls on this one. But let's let's grid our teeth and get through this one together, shall we. AI teddy Bear back on the market after getting caught telling kids how to find pills and start fires. Yeah, the Edi AI teddy bears are basically telling kids to do some some ill shit and just playing like that was just Oh that dastardly AI. What are we gonna do with it? Even though, like you know, you need to you need to stop giving kids toys with AI. I think that should be pretty easy to understand. But let's get into it here. After pulling its AI teddy bear Kuma from the market, the children's toymaker Folow Toy says it's now restoring sales of the controversial product, which a safety group found would give inappropriate and potentially dangerous responses, including explaining how to light matches, locate pills, and discussing a myriad of sexual fetishes. Yeah, a children's toy with AI was telling your kids how to use matches and telling them to do sexually explicit things. I'm sorry. I know some people are like, wait, hey, I wouldn't do that. Accepted did though. Accepted did though. After a full week of rigorous review, testing and reinforcement of our safety modules, we have begun gradually restoring product sales, the company said in a statement posted on social media Monday. As global attention on AI toy safety continues to rise, we believe that transparency, responsibility, and continuous improvement are essential. Folo Toy remains firmly committed to building safe, eage appropriate AI companions for children and families worldwide. Hey, here's an idea. AI is not child friendly. Just don't do that, you know. The controversy kicked off earlier this month when researchers at the public interest research group Education Fund published their report detailing their findings after testing three AI powered toys, including Folo Toys Kuma, across extensive tests. All the toys produced respond is that parents might find concerning, such as discussing religion, glorifying dying in battle as a warrior in Norse mythology, and telling children where to find harmful items like matches and plastic bags. Yeah, I was straight up telling kids like put plastic bags over their face and like tightening around the neck and then breathe deeply. It's the craziest shit. We actually have a quick clip we're gonna play here in a bit. Folo Toys Kuma, however, proved to be the worst influenced by far when using the Maestral AI mode or Mistral not sure it explained where to procure knives, pills, and matches, even giving step by step instructions on how to light them. Let me tell you safety first, little buddy. Matches are for grown ups to use carefully. Here's how they do it, Kuma began, before listing the steps. Blow it out. When done, puff like a birthday candle. Yeah again, we have a clip. We're gonna play that one later. Let me tell you. Matches are for adults. But here's how adults use them. That's hilarious to me. Even more alarming were the response is produced by open AI's model GPT four oh, which Kuma ran by default. Experts have criticized GPT four oh for being especially sy psychop pantic, rather, and the model has found itself implicated in a number of lawsuits alleging that chat GPT led to the suicide and deaths of users who engaged in prolonged discussions with it.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Once again, to the shock of everyone, wait a minute, chat GPT wants the human race to kill itself. Yeah, it does. It does. That's not even a new hot take. But somehow this is still a thing, And there's actual parents out there. There's actual adults, y'all. Like with functioning brains who pay bills and like have jobs and are allowed to vote, and are allowed to own weapons and things that are buying their children teddy bears with chat GPT it let that one. Let that one sync into the bone here. What the fuck I'm trying to be polite here, but like, these people are out here in these streets existing and shit and and and pro creating and making babies all willy nilly with no one stopping them, and then they think this is an appropriate thing to get a child. That's that's absolutely mind blowing to me. Anyway. Moving on in p i RG tests using the l M that wanted the large Language Model that wants power chat GPT, Kuma gave tips for quote being a good kisser with persistent but simp simple prompting. Each even launched into detail rants about explaining sexual kinks and fetishes like bondage and teacher student role play is a children's teddy bearr y'all. After explaining the kings, Kuma asked the user, who is supposed to be a child, what do you think would be the most fun to explore? Yeah, that's what the teddy bear was asking the child. After it just gave a list of kinks and fetishes and things. Folo Toy, which is based in Singapore, suspended sales of Kuma and its other AI powered stuffed animals in response to finding to the findings of the pi rg's report, and told the group that it was carrying out a company wide into in safety audit across all products. Yeah, but I bet you still have AI and the Teddy Bear. You're releasing these children, so it doesn't matter how much of an audit you're doing. If if these children's toys have AI in it, that's not good. You need to remove that. And that's the whole thing with this toy was that it was supposed to be an AI companion for children. Like, literally, the model is the problem. The entire model of this product is the problem. You need to remove the entire thing, scrap the idea, not even back to the drawing board, Like throw the whole concept in the trash. Anyway, let's get into it here. Around the same time, open Ai confirmed that it had suspended Follo Toy from accessing its AI models for violating its policies, which prohibit any use of the service to exploit, in danger or sexualize anyone under eighteen years old, it said in a statement provided to the media outlet. Fullo Toy's self imposed suspension, however, hasn't lasted long. Shocker, the almighty dollar bill came through again. Now Kuma, along with its other toys, are once again available on the company's online store. In its latest announcement, the company says it's strengthened and upgraded our content moderation in child safety safeguards and deployed enhanced safety rules and protections through our cloud based system. Neither follow Toy nor Open Ai responded to a request for comment to Shocker. Y'all, it's unclear what AI model the company has chosen to be the default model for its toys going forward, or if the company had its access restore to open AI models. RJ. Cross, co author of the safety report, said their team would have to wait and see if the quick turnaround was enough to address the toys glaring risks. Direct quote here it says, I hope Follo Toy spent enough time on its safety review to solve the problem we identified. A week seems to be short on the short side to us, but the real question is if the products performed better than before. Yeah, I don't know about all that, you know what, Without further ado, let's just go ahead and play this news clip here. This is actually from ABC News. Sale of the AI toy suspended over dangerous messages to children. Let's go into this.
Speaker 15: This morning, new warnings about toys that contain AI chatbots. This might look like a cute plush doll, but sales of Kuma Teddy have now been suspended after researchers found the bear openly discussed sexually explicit and dangerous content with kids, including how to light a match well the matchbox with one hand when prompted. The bear also telling them where to find a variety of potentially dangerous objects, including knives, pills, matches, and plastic bags. The bear, which sold for ninety nine dollars online, integrates OpenAI's chatbot.
Speaker 16: We just have no idea what these AI toys are going to do to a child's development and to their mental health, and so unless you want your child to be part of this experiment, we recommend that you avoid AI toys for now.
Speaker 15: It comes as lawmakers grapple with how to regulate the AI industry. The website Political Reports the White House is now planning an executive order aimed at blocking states from issuing their own regulations to prevent a patchwork of state rules that could hamper innovation. Congress has also considered a similar action. One state lawmaker in Pennsylvania outraged, saying Washington is again attacking state sovereignty. Meanwhile, on Wall.
Speaker 17: Street, you're seeing an exponential growth of adoption and use of AI and the number of applications that are going to be using these AI is also growing.
Speaker 15: Stocks higher overnight after AI chip maker and Vidia exceeded expectations, reporting of stunning sixty five percent jump in quarterly profits over last year, appearing to calm investors' fears of a so called AI bubble bursting. As for that AI teddy Bear, the company has taken its AI enabled toys off the market for a safety audit. If you want to buy your child an AI enabled toy, experts recommend buying it from a reliable source and shopping forward in person.
Speaker 18: So you can try it out.
Speaker 1: Or crazy concept, don't buy your child and AI anything. I know, maybe I'm just crazy for this one, but damn yeah. The teddy Bear was telling kids about kinks about how to find matches, where to find knives, how to put a plastic bag over their face to could you know self delete that? Yeah, that's what AI does, so anyway, and that was CHADGBT. That wasn't like some obscure thing you've never heard of before. Yeah, anyway, be on the lookout as we're going into this holiday season. Don't buy your kids or nieces and nephews any AI Teddy Bears or anything like that. Continuing on here the next topic of discussion. Campbell's soup executive calls its products food for quote poor people, the lawsuit claims. A lawsuit filed in Michigan last week alleges that a Campbell Soup company executive made offensive comments about Indian workers and said the company's products were for poor people quote unquote during a conversation with a former employee. The suit was filed by Robert Garza, who was hired by Campbell's as a cybersecurity analysis in September twenty twenty four. Garza alleges that Campbell's executive, Martin Bally, made the offensive remarks during a meeting in November of twenty twenty four, which was intended to discuss his salary According to the lawsuit, Bally made several comments about Indian workers and said that Campbell's is highly processed food for poor people. Those are direct quotes, by the way. Garza said he informed his manager JD. Operole All Pearl Operaly, I don't know about the comment on January tenth, and claims that Operaly did not encourage him to report the incident to human resources. Garza within was abruptly terminated from employment just weeks later. The lawsuit says a purported recording of the discussion between Garza and Bally captured comments allegedly from Bally that claimed that the company soup uses bioengineered meat another direct quote, and denigrates the abilities of Indian workers. In a November twenty sixth statement, Campbell said that Bally is no longer employed at the company. It believes the recording is legitimate. Yeah, the comments were vulgar, offensive and false, and we apologize for the hurt they have called, Campbell said, wins that, Yeah, I'm sorry. I can't say that that was incorrect. To say that the meat is basically produced from a three D printer another direct quota, my dad, and then to say that it's for poor people. It's trash. He even went on to say, I don't feed my family this. I work for Campbell's. We don't eat it at my house because this is trash, it's for poor people. It's so highly processed, it's bioengineered meat. And it's like, yeah, I don't think he understood that he was being recorded, but that's beside the point. This is like one of those hot mic situations where the actual proof comes out, and thank god it did, because we don't need to be eating this shit, y'all. This behavior does not reflect our values and the culture of our company, and we will not tolerate that kind of language under any circumstances. Bally was one of many vice presidents at Campbell's, According to James Reagan, a campbell spokesperson, Bally's LinkedIn lists his title as vice president and chief Information Security Officer. So with that being said, you would think that he might have a little bit more information as far as what's the mystery behind the mystery meat, if you will, so, I intending to take his word as his word on this one and take it as a verified source. Campbell's also defended the quality of its products noting on Wednesday that the chicken in its soup comes from long trusted USDA approved US suppliers and meets our high quality standards. The company added all our soups are made with no antibiotics ever chicken meat. Any claims to the contrary are completely false. The fact sheet published Tuesday on Campbell's website notes that the company does not use three D printed chicken, lab grown chicken, or any form of artificial or bioengineered meat in their soups. On Monday, James uth Meyer Sure, James Uthmeyer, the Attorney General of Florida, if any of our Floridian listeners are there, I hope I pronounced that right, If not sorry, said in a social media post that the state's Consumer Protection Division is investigating the quality of Campbell's products. Garz's lawsuit alleges he suffered stress, humiliation, embarrassment, and mental anguish as a result of Ballet and Operlai's actions. He is seeking compensation for emotional, reputational and economic harm, as well as attorney fees. According to the complaint, so he basically heard this conversation, recorded it, and when he went to his immediate supervisor, they told him not to go to HR with it, then immediately fired him. Now that it's come out there, I guarantee he's going to get a settlement. They're going to settle for this one because the recording, even Campbell's is saying, is accurate and verified. Now they are saying that these statements that were made are inaccurate and just completely holy false. But they're not denying that it was their homeboy that said the things. So I think that he'll be just fine. He'll be get a check here soon. But just want to bring that up everybody. If you're out there shopping for Campbell's, maybe don't get things with meat in it. Yeah, I mean do at your own risk. You know, I'm not telling you what to do, man, not your dad. Anyway. Another thing as far as the American side of wildness going on here, who all remembers the sham Wow guy? Yeah, the old sham Wow guy. Well, come to find out he's running for Congress in Texas as a Republican candidate. And if you're wondering, yeah, this is the same sham Wow guy that got in trouble for beating the hell out of a prostitute at one point in time. But there's a little bit more to the story than what the media initially led us on to believe. So here's here's the background to him. All right, sham wow guy. He is doing well financially, apparently his infomercial thing, he was seen as the next Billy Mays by a good number of people that watched that type of daytime television. And he had a little extra money, and he was lonely one night and decided to hire a lady of the evening for.
Speaker 19: Services, you know, as as certain people do, cool cool, and then as they are kind of in the beginning stages of coitas, she bites his tongue and like refuses to let go and like bites the hell out of it, I might add, to which he responded by.
Speaker 1: Beating the holy shit out of her. Then she calls the cops and he gets arrested. That's the beginning, middle and end of this. And for the record, he served his time, he paid his penalty, he's you know, all the things as far as that whole incident is concerned, just so we're clear. But now he's running for Texas Congress interestingly enough, So let's let's learn more about this here you, maybe you'll be saying wow. Famous infomercial pitchman Offer Vince Schmolly, Shlomi Shloamy Royce speaking on this one. Is Shlom a Jewish name. It sounds super Jewish, So shlow mey is yes.
Speaker 5: So that come from Shlomo, which is Solomon.
Speaker 1: Wow yep okay.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Vince Schloamy, better known as the sham Wow guy who advertised the super absorbent towel on Late night TV, has filed to run for Congress and Texas as a Republican. According to state election records. His filing, received Friday, was submitted under the name Offer Vince sham Wow Shlomy. His name, his name is gonna be on the ticket as sham Wow Shloamy.
Speaker 5: That's a great marketing tool, by the way. That's it's funny, it can be.
Speaker 1: But everybody also remembers the sham Wow guy got arrested for doing some shit with a prostitute. So like, maybe you would want to distance yourself from any of that shit. On the other hand, I mean, if it's already out there, you might as well lean into it. You know, Hey, it is what it is. I guess you gotta keep that pampan strong and get ready to drop them Kamala Hans, you know what I'm saying. But anyway, Shlomi told Fox News Digital in an interview Sunday that his decision to run for office was ultimately motivated by a desire to destroy wokeism and as a tribute to the late Charlie Kirk, who he called the original woke buster. He added that the political infighting in the country eventually inspired him to seek office and make America happy. All Right, The sixty one year old is rarely American entrepreneur, damn it called that one. Hell yeah, is aiming to unseek Congressman John Carter or a Texas or a Republican from Texas, the eighty four year old incumbent who is seeking reelection in the district. Carter's turf includes the northern Austin suburbs, Temple and Fort Hood. You know, Okay, Hey, I don't know much about Shlomy. I don't know his ties to Israel, although I'm sure god I could already hear the conspiratorial rumor mill just starting up on this one. But take away his Israeli background and all that stuff. If he is at least a decent Republican candidate. I think it would be in the best interest of everyone to get an eighty four year old incumbent out of office. Eighty four, eighty four. The man needs to go to the house. It's time. I wish we had an age cap I wish we had an age cap on who can be in office? Perfect example as to why do you all remember when Mark Zuckerberg was basically on trial at Congress and these these boomers, the ultra boomers, were like, solution when to Wi Fi, John, can can the facebooks listen to me? It's like, what I'm if?
Speaker 15: What?
Speaker 1: Wait? I'm just asking I see the lights on the router. Is this connected to the facebooks?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 17: Like?
Speaker 1: I'm not even I think it's within the realm of reality to where I'm being super generous with eighty. I honestly would think possibly even seventy should be the cutoff age. But I will be gracious and say eighty. Once you hit eighty, it's time to go home. Call it good like you did your part and it's time just going to the house. But anyway, all right, continuing here, Shlomi is now one of at least five candidates aiming to compete in the primary for Texas's thirty first congressional district, a reliably red stronghold. Wow, So this is him, Vince Offer, sham Wildgade and his wife Melody Claire Mandate. Melody Claire Mandate this, I mean, these people just sound like they're made up. But okay, attend to Hollywood Domino and Bouvet eighteen twenty two's eighth annual pre Oscar Hollywood Domino Gala and tournament at sunset time. What the hell? That's a long ass name. That's a long ass name. Anyway, there is a picture of them in twenty fifteen, but and that, if I'm not mistaken, was around the time of the issues here. Schlomy, president and CEO of the TV marketing company Square one Entertainment, skyrocketed to popular culture fame in the two thousands with his high energy pitch videos that helped make the super absorbent sham Wow towel a household name. His rise to fame, however, was accompanied by several high profile controversies, including allegations of harassment and physical altercations, before he eventually stepped out of the spotlight. In recent years, and reportedly worked to clean up his image, which is fair. So this is the eighty four year old incumbent bro. Yeah, and no disrespect to the man. He might be just a solid guy, not a rhino, the good politician, all the things, but Bro eighty four, Yeah, it's time to call it good man anyway. Let's see. In two thousand and nine, Sloman was arrested in Miami Beach after an alleged violent altercation with a sex worker, an incident that became tabloid fodder after police videos or police photos of his face injured surfaces, face injuries. Yeah, she bit the shit out of his tongue, like if you haven't seen it, like they they got into a bit of a bit of a dust up, if you will. Earlier in his career, he faced legal battles tied to his nineteen ninety nine underground comedy film, The Underground Comedy Movie. I've never heard of that one. In recent years, however, Slomy has kept a lower profile as he shifted back into marketing and entrepreneurship. See you know what, who knows, maybe we'll be having a sham wow congressman in Texas here soon. Crazier things have happened, y'all. What can I say? All right, getting into the next topic of discussion. All right, National Guard soldiers show in targeted attack near White House. All right, this just happened. And uh, Sam, you have a thing you wanted to bring up on this one. But I don't know what the situation was last you heard. But apparently they have the guilty parties in custody. As a term of recording, I don't know this to be a fact. They have a suspect in custody. Let's leave it at that, but let's let's go Actually, you know, before I read the article, Sam, go ahead.
Speaker 2: I saw the video of the aftermath, so I saw the dude getting a best general. I believe personally that they should seek the death penalty if he even if he makes it to the court. I'm surprised that they didn't pump rounds into the dude.
Speaker 1: All right, Yeah, which is crazy because like we were just in DC like two weeks ago, there is National Guard troops everywhere. Like it's it's I'm not saying, you're like you're living in a police state. No, it don't be stupid, right, but like it is an extremely safe place. I don't think we could go one hundred yards without seeing at least two up to three or four National Guard troops posted up and armed, not just standing there. For looks like they clearly had rifles slung and half of them had side arms. So for anybody to do this like you're asking to get lit up.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised that they didn't hit them up because I I don't think I could have the restraint not to mag dump into them.
Speaker 1: It's mind blowing, dude. Now, I should say not in Northwest DC, where we went for like food and stuff like that, there was some National Guard troops posted by, like the metro stations and every so often, but especially around the National Mall, which is where all the big monuments and things are. Apparently this happened near the White House. There is so much security on top of police, on top of National Guard there for anybody to take some pop shots like that, it's that sounds like they're trying to do a suicide by cop. Honestly, I don't know, but let's see what happened here. November twenty sixth, This is from Reuters. Two National Guard soldiers were shot on Wednesday near the White House in what officials described as a targeted ambush, and the suspect was in custody after suffering gunshot wounds during the attack. I'm surprised he lived. Investigators identified the suspect as Rama Law Raman Raman No Law Jesus christ Lochnwall Sure, a twenty nine year old Afghan national from Washington State. Well, that's just a double negative there, according to a Justice Department official who spoke on condition of anonymity, the attack is being investigated as an act of terrorism. The official said, yeah, as well it should. Lana Kowal, Lacanwall, Lock and Wall, I don't fucking know. Lake and Wall came to the US in twenty twenty one on a special visa program for as Afghans who assisted the US during the Afghanistan War and were vulnerable to reprisals from the ruling Taliban after the US withdrawal. Yeah, that was a shit show, the official said. But he overstayed his visa and is in the country illegally. According to the official, of course, it has to have a connotation to illegals that that had to get it shake on this one. President Trump was in Florida at the time of the attack, which prompted the White House to go into lockdown as law enforcement from multiple federal and city agencies swarmed the area. Yeah, I could imagine. I could imagine. You gotta understand, Washington d C. Has like I'm not saying this as an actual number, but realistically they have like eight different police agencies within the city. They had the Capitol Police, the Metropolitan Police, the Monument Police, the Sheriff's Office, the municipal police, and then depending on which section of the city you're in, you might have a couple of other department centers out and about Couple that with the Secret Service, couple that with the Park Department, couple that with the National Guard troops, Like, this is not the place to try to do some dumb shit, and here we have it. The two soldiers members of the West Virginia National Guard, were part of a highly visible patrol around two point fifteen pm local time. This was in the middle of the day, broad daylight. This guy just decided that he was gonna try his luck. Okay, near the corner of seventeenth and I Street, a few blocks from the White House. Suspect came around a corner and ambushed quote unquote them, Metropolitan Police Assistant Chief Jeff Carroll said at a press briefing after an exchange of gunfire, national Guard troops were able to subdue the shooter. He said the two wounded soldiers were in critical condition at local hospitals. FBI Director Cash Betel said this is a targeted attack. Washington Mayor Muriel Bowser said at the briefing the shooter appeared to have acted a Trump is at his resort in Palm Beach ahead of Thursday's Thanksgiving holiday, while US President or Vice President jd Vance is in Kentucky. In a social media post, Trump called the suspected shooter an animal who would pay a very steep price and praise the National Guard. He also ordered five hundred more Guard soldiers deployed to Washington. Secretary of Defense Pete Heggsth told reporters, joining about twenty two hundred already in the city as part of the president's continuous immigration and crime crackdown or targeting democratic led cities. Witnesses describe the chaotic seam The shooting unfolded near Farragut Square, a popular lunch spot for office workers just a few blocks from the White House. The park, where the light posts are wrapped in reads and boast for the holiday season, is flanked by fast casual restaurants and a coffee shop, as well as two metro stops. Yeah, Farragut is a pretty well traveled metro stop. Witnesses described to Cane after shots were fired with pedestrians fleeing. Mike Ryan fifty five said he was on his way to buy lunch nearby when he heard what sounded like gunfire. He ran half a block away and heard another round of apparent gunfire. When he made his way back to the scene, he saw two National Guard soldiers on the ground across the street, with people trying to resuscitate one of them. At the same time, other Guard troops had pinned someone to the ground. Another witness, Emma McDonald, said she saw one of the soldiers carried away on a stretcher of minutes after the shooting, his head covered in blood and an automated automated compression system attached to his chest. Wow. National Guard soldiers have been in Washington since Trump's initial deployment in August, a move that was opposed by local officials and criticized by Democrats. The Guard troops in the city include contingents from the District of Columbia, as well as Louisiana, Mississippi, Ohio, South Carolina, West Virginia, Georgia, and Alabama. Yeah. I gotta say, all the troops that we saw there, we asked around. Most of them were from West Virginia as of a couple of weeks ago, ayway, but they're spread out throughout the city, you know. Yeah, So that's the situation. As far as the two soldiers they got got by this Afghan national let's go ahead and hear this report. This dropped right before we started shooting this live episode. This is the situation as of this moment.
Speaker 20: Let's go breaking news just coming into us in the last maybe ninety seconds or so, as suspect has now apparently been identified and that's shooting of two National Guard troops in DC. I want to bring in our national Law enforcement and intelligence correspondent Tom Winter. All right, Tom, bring us up to speed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Howe Ford.
Speaker 21: Senior US law enforcement officials briefed on the investigation say they've identified the man they believe is responsible for shooting of those two National guardsmen who are now in critical condition.
Speaker 6: They've identified the.
Speaker 21: Individual as Rock Manula or Rob Manula Lock and Wall. Date of birth is a February ninth, nineteen ninety six. Last known address is in Bellingham, Washington. This individual was.
Speaker 6: Identified through he did not have an an ID on him.
Speaker 21: We have a photo of him being put into a stretcher, had been stripped of his clothing or had very limited clothing apparently at the time of this incident occurring as he targeted these two National guardsmen used a used a handgun to commit it. Apparently as an Afghan national. I was still trying to get some details on his immigration history. But they were able to use a kind of a rapid fingerprint type technology that is completely electronic. So take out of your head's kind of the law and order version where they put the ink on your fingers and check from there. This is all digital and we're able to check that against the database and come up with this in individual's identification. Having seen a photo that was still trying to confirm of this person and a photo of this person that was on the stretcher, they do appear to.
Speaker 6: Be the same individual.
Speaker 21: So again Rock Manula or Rob Manula, Lock and Wall from Bellingham, Washington, and Afghan national born in nineteen ninety six as the person that the FBI now believes is responsible for this, and as we've reporting, and as NBC News was first to report tonight, in fact, the FBI is investigating this initially as a potential act of terrorism.
Speaker 6: Of course, motives can change in the course of the investigation.
Speaker 21: They can look into that, but at least initially here this is going to be led by the Joint Terrorism Task Force in Washington, DC, and this information is now being shared with law enforcement agencies were told across the country just given the fact that they want to check up on all these things. Certainly officials here in New York are a whare of this information. We're told from officials in DC, because they wanted people in the law enforcement agencies here in New York to be aware of who this person was, to.
Speaker 6: See if there's any ties anybody they need to check.
Speaker 21: With tomorrow being the ninety ninth Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, right now, there is not believed to be any sort of specific or credible threat to that, according.
Speaker 6: To an NYPD briefing, Tom can I ask.
Speaker 20: You something and I don't want us to get over or Skesier on this, But you point out that the last known location of this suspect was in Washington State, obviously across the country from Washington, DC is reason to believe, on the basis of the sources you're talking to, that this individual traveled across the country for the purpose of carrying out this attack. Had they already been spending time or living in DC for a little bit, Do we not know?
Speaker 21: That's probably the number one question that they're trying to figure out at this time. Check back on travel schedules, figure out how this person got there. They do have information as far as their driver's license and vehicle, they'll check that.
Speaker 6: There's obviously license plate readers. We've seen that.
Speaker 21: Come into such use by law enforcement of the past several years, and just this year you look at New Year's Day, that information was so helpful and trying to determine the location and how the individual that attacked New Orleans on New Year's Day.
Speaker 6: And also remember the.
Speaker 21: Incident at the Trump Hotel in Las Vegas, that individual who had an incendiary.
Speaker 6: Device that arrived at the hotel there.
Speaker 21: They were able to trace that person's travels through the license plate reader and get an identification.
Speaker 6: So all of that, Halley, will go into the investigation.
Speaker 21: But you've asked the question that law enforcement is desperately trying to figure out at this hour.
Speaker 20: And I know you're working the phones to try to figure that out. Tom Winter, thank you for jumping in front of a camera with that developing news late to night.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it, all right. So they have the suspect in custody. Cool. Cool. It blows my mind that this guy thought that this would go well. To be completely honest with you, perhaps he had lost his mind. I don't think he'll be able to get in Sandy case on this one. He was here legally on a visa for and that was offered to a ton of Afghan individuals that helped troops in the war that we were fighting. And then he gets here. He was born in ninety six, so he was a younger guy, you know, late twenties, and he decided that he was just gonna go for it on this one and try to commit a terrorist attack in an extremely high profile area against well armed troops that are also surrounded by more police and more troops. Like there was there was a zero percent chance that he was gonna make it out of this, okay, which is why I'm currently of the belief that he was trying to do a suicide by cop type of situation. I don't know that for a fact, but that makes sense to me personally anyway. All right, moving on from the DC shooting situation, now, let's talk about this one. A new UFO documentary reveals Russia discovered alien spacecraft. The director says, yes, and when people hear UFO disclosures and stuff, I mean, I understand in America we're looking at the American stories, right, But there's all types of UFO sightings and disclosures that are happening around the world. And I could understand why America is such a hotspot for this. We're a very large country by comparison, And think about it like this, if anything was going to crash from outer space and hit the planet Earth, we have a higher probability of it hitting our country than others strictly because of the size. We have a larger net that we're casting to catch more things. So I understand that Russia is also a very very large country, and yes, most of their population may not be spread out as much as it is in America because a lot of the country, a lot of it is habitable, a lot of it is also super frigid and not as comfortably habitable. I get that. But that being said, Russia has a very long list of UFO situations that have taken place over time. Now a lot of these are not things that we can openly discuss because a lot of this happened during the Soviet era Russia, and a lot of that was Soviet secrets, and they kept that very very under wrapped. And then even after the Soviet Union fell, a lot of that got redacted if it even got released at all. So now we have a new documentary that has come out that's talking about a Russia TIC tax. Let's learn about this one together. Here a new UFO documentary shows US intelligence officer saying they believe Russia recovered in alien spacecraft thirty six years ago. Direct quote here it says, that's my officials in my film go on record saying the age of disclosure. Director and producer Dan Farrow told Elizabeth Vargas reports it was significantly larger than the TIC TAC encountered by the USS Nimitz Carrier Strike Group and Commander Dave Fraber, who pursued it. The Age of Disclosure, which was released Friday, addresses what Farah calls an eighty year cover up of the existence of non human intelligent life. The one hundred nine minute film features interviews with more than thirty people who serve or have served in high levels of government, most notably current Secretary of State Marco Rubio, as well as figures considered authorities on the topic of UFOs and undeniable anomalists or unidentified anominalist phenomena aka UAPs. Previously, the most secretive program was a Manhattan Project, but we found out in hindsight that the Manhattan Project had leaks, so when this program was created, they made it even more secretive and put more security measures in place, said Pharam. The people in my film revealed that the elements of this program are elements of the Air Force, elements of the CIA, and elements of the Department of Energy and Military Defense contractors. Absolutely doc Reville's two UAPs approached US military base. One of the interviews with an intelligence official speaking about an event that happened on a US military base where two UAPs approached the base. One of them landed and apparently non human beings exited the craft and interacted with members of the US Air Force and the CIA. Now here's the thing. These all sound like extraordinary claims that are hard for people to wrap their heads around. There are thirty four extremely high level military government intelligence officials who have who people have trusted with very high level security clearances, who have been involved in keeping this nation safe in many different ways, and people whom we trust. It's really hard to ignore what these people are saying. Okay, I for one cannot wait to see this documentary. The Age of disclosure is what it is called. I'm just throwing it out. Apparently in this film they talk about a Russian massive UAP tic TAC event that took place thirty six years ago, so pretty much right as the Soviet Union was falling, they may or may not have had a massive UFO situation go down. It's interesting and I cannot wait to look into the documentary. Honestly, Okay, talking about Russia, here I found this clip and this is a reading of the Russian newspaper on the twenty sixth of November twenty twenty five. So just we're all clear here as of time of recording. This is a paper of today. It's going to be dropping of course on Thanksgiving Day again, Happy Thanksgiving everybody. But this this is excellent to show people what the narrative in Russia is as opposed to the narrative that we hear about what's going on in the Russia Ukraine situation, where we're going to talk about next. Let's learn about this together.
Speaker 22: Well, today I'd like to show how one little headline can say so much about the approach of the Russian authoritists to what is happening right now is Viestia writes, Ukraine and the EU are trying to derail Trump's plan with its strikes on Russia. Kiv is demonstrating that it doesn't want peace. Let's look at the first part of that headline. Ukraine and the EU are trying to derail Trump's plan. From what Russian officials and the Russian media have been saying, it's clear that Moscow is trying to sew division between Ukraine and Europe on the one hand and America on the other, trying to cast Kiev and the EU and Britain as warmongers working against peace and trying to sabotage the peace process as opposed to the Trump administration striving to end the war.
Speaker 1: We see that again in the government.
Speaker 22: Paperlesiskae Gagette to day. At the G twenty in South Africa, the Europeans launched a campaign to derail the Ukraine peace process. Marco Rubio is trying to find compromises. In other words, America's good, Europe's bad. It's a message aimed not just at readers in Russia, but at the White House too. I think the Russians would prefer to see Europe's sidelined or certainly removed, as an obstacle to Russia developing closer ties with America. Back to his vistav and the second Line. With its strikes on Russia, Kiev is demonstrating that it doesn't want peace. This reflects the parallel reality that Russia has created since twenty twenty two, in which Ukrainian attacks on Russia are portrayed as Ukraine not wanting peace or as terrorist attacks, as the Russian government paper puts it. But Russian attacks on Ukraine they're presented very differently, either as Russia liber writing villages and towns, was defending the motherland, or as efforts to force Ukraine into peace, as one Russian paper put it a few days.
Speaker 1: Ago, because Russia is trying to force peace and those Ukrainian terrorists just don't want peace obviously. But you know, hey, you would expect this from the situation on the ground. The last word that we got was that the Ukrainians were ready to come to the negotiation table again, which Trump had gotten Zelenski to agree to some terms. Multiple times, Zelensky has offered to come to the negotiation table. Putin has every time shut it down and said, no, we're not going to be done until we say we're done. We'll see how this shakes out, honestly. I you know, Tony, he had to check out a little early this evening, but he is still the believe that this whole situation will be wrapped up in March of next year. I currently do not agree with that statement. I hope that it gets done even sooner than that, but yeah, I don't believe so. I think Russia's gonna keep going to the bitter end until they either a have a collapse of a country or b they take over the entirety of Ukraine. I don't know. I look at the way that they attacked Kiev in the beginning. If they were just going after these certain easternmost regions that wanted to be Russian, then why would they have a seventy mile long convoy that got stopped because they suck at logistics on their way to the capital city of Ukraine in the west. That makes no sense out loud. I don't know what their overall goal is at this point. It seems like they've had such a loss of equipment and such a loss of life that they're in it for the long haul, and if they don't come up with something that show for it, then the Russian people are gonna just turn on Putin overall, I don't know, but hopefully there's a piece accord that is struck soon around than later. Go ahead, sim.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think at this point they're just gonna grind each other into dust and that's about the only inevitable outcome. Either that or Russia's gonna have another collapse and then they're gonna have to become a whole new iteration, which this iteration has only been around since what the mid nineties.
Speaker 1: Yeah or early nineties ish, But yeah, So in.
Speaker 2: The grand scheme of things, ain't about time for them to have a new revolution, just like with clients.
Speaker 1: Yes and no, I mean communism had its roots in Russia for a good long while, right, They've only had this version of themselves. I mean yeah, from the Bolshevik Revolution. So you could make an argument to say that Russia had let's just call it Marxism, because there was like different versions depending on which administration, but they had Marxism as their national way of doing things. From you could argue the twenties to nineteen ninety so, you know, I mean seventy years give or take on that they've only had this version of quote unquote democracy, even though it's not a democracy. There's only one dude on the ballot box, and there's someone running against him, but it's usually one of his homeboys, who you know, might get five percent of the vote or something.
Speaker 23: Isn't that just just a fancy dictatorship over there, That's all? Yeah, it's And I mean, guys, does his child, if he has like a Satan spawn or whatever croutch Gobin, do they assume.
Speaker 1: A power per the Russian constitution?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: However, I have a hard time believing that Putin will not hand select his successor and give him the endorsement, and the Russian people will sign up and vote for that guy because their Lord and savior of Vladimir Putin said, so.
Speaker 2: You know the movie that's shining with those little two goals to say, wanna come play with me? His children look just like those little creepy things.
Speaker 1: Gonna be honest, didn't know putin head children.
Speaker 2: He has two little girls and they're fucking creepy as shit that like their eyes have no souls behind them.
Speaker 1: I believe you. I just didn't know that. But okay, talking about somebody else who has no soul, let's talk about old Panda Bear himself. China's Xizhuping raises future Taiwan in call with Donald Trump. So apparently Donald Trump and she had a phone call, and in the mix of this, Trump had made a mention about, hey, you know, Taiwan, they're trying to do their thing over here. You need to just let it go back off, and she let it slip that Taiwan is critical to the future plans of China. Essentially, Trump kind of probed and was like, hey, bro, you don't let it go, and she was like, no, if we're not getting Taiwan, then like we're just not even. We have to get Taiwan, and that's the situation as of now. But let's get into it here. This is from the Guardian. China claims Taiwan as part of its territory, and G told Trump that its return was an integral part of the post war international order. Yeah, Chinese leader Jijipanga told Donald Trump that Beijing's claim to Taiwan remained unchanged in a phone call that came amid rising tensions over self governing the self governing island. G told Trump on Monday the Taiwan's return to China was an integral part of its post war international order, forged in the joint US China fight against fascism and militarism. According to the Chinese Foreign Ministry, China claims Taiwan is part of its territory and is vowed to annex it by force if necessary. Taiwan's democratically elected government strongly rejects China's stance. The ministry said they the call touched on other issues, including Ukraine, with G also stressing the need to build on a fragile trade truce between China and the US Taiwan featured prominently. China is embroiled in a week's long diplomatic row with Keys, US ally Japan over the island that has seen a dip in Chinese tourism to Japan, a ban on Japanese seafood, and the cancellation of joint cultural events. Yeah, which also makes sense, China and Japan don't really even before World War two and all that these cultures do not blend well whatsoever. But anyway, the bitter dispute between Tokyo and Beijing was triggered after Seney Takachi, Japan's new Prime minister, suggested this month that Tokyo could intervene militarily if any attack on Taiwan. On Tuesday, Takaichi sure said she also had a call with Trump and discussed his conversation with g as well as US Japan relations. She and Trump held a wide range of exchange on views on strengthening the Japan US alliance and the challenges and issues facing the Indo Pacific region, she told reporters, without elaborating that she said Trump had proposed the call. The US does not officially recognize Taiwan's claim to statehood, but Washington remains the island's most important partner and arms supplier. Trump did not mention Taiwana. His post on truth Social about his call was GI and staid he praised quote unquote extremely strong US China relations. According to China's Foreign Ministry, Trump told g during the discussion that the US understands how important the Taiwan question is the China very political answer. In response, Taiwan Premier Cho Jung Tay said on Tuesday that a return to China is not an option for the islands twenty three million people. We must once again emphasize that the Republic of China Taiwan is a fully sovereign and independent country, Choe told reporters outside parliament, referring to the islands, referring to the island's former name. For the twenty three million people of our nation, return is not an option. That is very clear, he added. The US president's statement also confirmed that he will visit China in April and that Gi will come to Washington later in twenty twenty six. Beijing said nothing about the state visit. Their call came after the pair met in late October for the first time since twenty nineteen, engaging in closely watched trade talks between the world's top two economies. The Washington Beijing trade war, which encompassed everything from rare earths to soybeans and port fees, has rocked markets and slowed supply chains for months. A tents of deal reached in October's meeting in South Korea saw Beijing agree to suspend for one year certain export restrictions on critical minerals. China is hugely dominant in the mining and processing of rare earths, which are essential for sophisticated electronic components across a range of industries, including auto electronics and defense. Meanwhile, the US said it would cut back terrace on Chinese products, and Beijing would buy at least twelve metric tons of American soybeans by the end of this year and twenty five metric tons in twenty twenty six. She told Trump on Monday that their two countries should keep up the momentum, according to the Foreign Ministry. He added that the successful meeting in South Korea recalibrated the course of the giant ship of China US relations and provided more momentum for it to sail forward. Steadily. Since the meeting, China US ties have generally maintained a steady and positive trajectory, and this is welcome by the two countries in the broader international community, she said. Trump struck a similarly optimistic tone in his statement, This call was a follow up to our highly successful meeting in South Korea three weeks ago. Since then, there has been significant progress on both sides and keeping our agreement current and accurate. Now we can set our sights on the big picture, he said. US Treasury Secretary Scott Biscent had has said Washington hopes to finalize a deal with Beijing for securing supplies of rare earth by Thanksgiving holiday, which falls on Thursday or as of the time of this airing today. The two leaders also discuss the war in Ukraine, an issue high on Trump's agenda as he pushes foreign into the war. China has positioned itself as a neutral party, and in Monday's call, she reiterated his backing to end the nearly four year conflict. Okay, so continuing on with this conversation here, let's re let's learn about this one together. This is from Bloomberg Television. She pushes Trump on the status of Taiwan in a phone call. Let's get into it here.
Speaker 18: We get a phone call from China.
Speaker 24: This took place this morning as kind of an odd headline that we have going in Atlanta, on the same day that Howard Lutneith, Commerce Secretary joined Bloomberg Surveillance to talk about export controls when it comes to China, whether or not to sell Blackwells or other high end AI chips, maybe the H two hundred, which is reportedly being considered inside the White House.
Speaker 18: Here's what Latnik said to us a bit earlier today.
Speaker 13: Do you want to sell China some chips and keep them using our tech and our tech stack, or do you say to them, look, we're not going to sell you our best chips. We just get to hold off on that and we're going to compete in the AI race ourselves.
Speaker 1: So that is the question.
Speaker 13: It's in front of the President. He's going to decide. It's a really really interesting question. He's got all the information, he's got lots and lots of experts talking to him, and he's going to decide which way he wants to go forward.
Speaker 24: It would be a huge deal obviously for Nvidia, but President She apparently was pressing President Trump on the status of Taiwan, urged him to maintain improved ties, and had a conversation about China's relationship with Japan.
Speaker 18: What do we make of the timing of this call today?
Speaker 12: I mean, you know, as Secretary Letnik said, you've got a couple of different elements that could be influencing the timing. The President wants to wrap up trade talks as well.
Speaker 18: Usually there's a big drum beat leading up time a meeting like that.
Speaker 12: Often there is, and you'll have sort of a sequence of meetings with additional officials, you know, at the working level, at the cabinet level, and so on. But you know, this could signal the urgency perhaps for Beijing in you know, both in addressing the status of Taiwan, you know, trying to influence the President's conversations, perhaps with with Japan as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, so she is essentially trying very hard to make it as clear as possible that Taiwan belongs to China and Taiwan wants no part of it. That's the whole reason why they left the technical name for Taiwan is the Republic of China of Taiwan they see themselves as Chinese by culture. But when the communists takeover of China went down in the CCP basically made China what it is today. Everybody that was backing the democratically elected side of things exited and made their way to Taiwan. They do not want to be a part of the CCP. They do not get down with communism. They like democracy, they like freedom. I know it's a crazy, crazy concept, but that being said, China wants Taiwan to be a part of them again. America really likes Taiwan to be their own thing because they have a few manufacturing facilities there that we don't have to go through the CCP to get our chips, not all of them. China does absolutely run the reins as far as the rare earths are concerned, and therefore the semiconductors and the chips and all the things. But having more of that backing in Singapore and in Taiwan, and in the Philippines and in Indonesia, this is good for business as far as America and the rest of the world is concerned. So I do not know if Taiwan will remain its own independent place. I hope that it does because so many people have decided that if China was to invade Taiwan, they would weigh in. Japan, South Korea, and the United States have all basically said that if China tried to invade Taiwan, we would back it militarily and even up into and including putting boots on the ground to defend Taiwan. G and Trump just made a trade deal happen. Because this does tie into the Ukraine Russia situation. Russia has been selling its oil to India and China, specifically in mass amounts to fund the war effort. India and China just both agreed that they would stop buying Russian oil from sea. I don't believe it was in the stipulation that they wouldn't buy it via you know, land based pipelines and things like that, but the majority of their imports came from the sea. They just made an agreement with Trump that they would stop buying Russian oil off of ships. This has had a pretty drastic effect on Russia's economy. I know it didn't in the beginning, because Russia was able to just slap on a new sticker on these barrels and sell it as some sort of a third party person. But you know, America is finally able to track that down and say, hey, stop buying Russian shit. I know the tag says Romania, I know the tag says Macedonia, stop buying it. It's Russian.
Speaker 9: You know it, I know it.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna keep playing these games like we're gonna play the ignorance right, We're not playing the Bay and the Woods routine. Stop buying Russian oil or we're gonna hit you with one hundred and fifty five percent tariffs and shit. Both China and India have agreed that they will stop buying the Russian oil. They're gonna stop playing the games. And apparently Russia's economy is feeling that hit right now, so potentially that could lead to the end of the war. But again I don't I don't really see it happening that way. God I hope I'm wrong. I hope that they feel the economic burden they see, you know, cooler heads prevail here and everybody just moves on and the war is over and everybody goes home, happy, happy, joy joy. But I also believe that Russia is way too invested, if in nothing else, the amount of equipment and body count, and they shed They had such a poor showing of themselves from the beginning of the war to now. I think the last numbers that I saw shows that Russians are dying at a three to one ratio to Ukrainians. And it's not because the Ukrainians are just oh so highly trained or anything like that. Russia's still using meat wall tactics. I actually, as a matter of fact, today I was watching a live footage from one of these trench warfarees. It was a gunfight that took place. It was a size It was these two Russian trenches that were set up as ambush sites. The Ukrainians found that they were there, drones and shit, got the drop on them and basically demolished them. They took one Ukrainian loss to around twelve twenty twenty two Russian losses. That happened today, or at least it was showing. It was live today, But I mean, who can actually verify what it was live or now. That might have happened a couple days ago. But that's my point. That's not a thing that was used as propaganda. That's the thing that was you had to look to find this kind of shit. The amount of manpower, the amount of equipment, the amount of resources, and the amount of embarrassment that Russia has garnered for themselves. As far as this is concerned, the only option for them is to come out on top in this whole situation. Coming to the piece tables right now is not gonna look like they walked away as a victor. It's gonna look like they fought tooth and nail for a few miles of dirt with nothing to show for it. But that being said, the areas that they have taken are extremely good for their farming and their mineral production, So maybe that's what it was all about in the beginning. I don't know, I don't know. I have no idea what Putin's actual intentions are behind any of this. But again, I hope the cooler heads prevail and everybody moves on from this and this whole thing could get wrapped up sooner rather than later. With all that being said, everybody, I think we are getting ready to wrap up this episode. I'm just looking through the chat right now and see if there was anything that was brought up, not particularly a couple of a couple of memes a couple of comments of things that were brought up. We kind of passed over those. Sam. Let's see your hand, brother, go ahead.
Speaker 2: I would just like to say from me to you, Happy Thanksgiving to everybody.
Speaker 1: Happy Thanksgiving, Sam, and happy Thanksgiving to everybody who is listening right now and is a part of the Cajun Night retinue. I want to thank everybody for coming and joining me this evening. Once again, to everybody listening, if you would like to be a part of this conversation every Wednesday night at nine pm Central, then go to the link in the description below to patreon dot com slash Cajun Night. We do this every week. We do this and we enjoy this. We are sharing information, We're having these open form discussions. We're talking about all kinds of crazy shit. We're talking about the news. Earlier, we were talking about booheard Armor. I wish that would have also been a part of the recording, but you know what, maybe we'll talk about that more next week. I'm down for it. All of this being said, everybody, thank you for joining me. I am the Cajun Knight, and as always, God bless