Speaker 1: What up? I wis sports dot com.
Speaker 2: In this co lof smash like and being friend Ship dream chair Chris, I sent you a video in slack, Nick, I need some confirmation on this. I've been trying to click on the link to see it. Could this could be an April Fools.
Speaker 1: It's not April Fools from me. I may have been April fools.
Speaker 3: Did you get got easy? That would officially mean season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you get on April Fool's Day, it's on for sure. Do you want me to play it? Do you want to risk it? Play out the video I'm getting Watch it? Is it old? One actual line? Actually?
Speaker 2: This is this is the real count. Okay, play the video. I'll read as a videos played. Keep keep us unmuted. It's from w w J unmuted. That's what he said.
Speaker 3: Call confirmed.
Speaker 1: All right, so you uh. It's breaking news.
Speaker 2: A member of the Michigan Wolverines basketball team needed medical attention as the team prepared to depart for the Final Four this afternoon. From an arbor sources an allergic reaction. Players said to be fine expected to join the team later. The player in question was.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you try to take out the dude? Yeah, all the good the I like apple Pie. I'm looking why that was weird? Love that was very weird. Well was great. Hopefully it's okay. Uh, that can be very scary.
Speaker 4: I don't have any allergies, but I've seen people have allergic reactions to stuff.
Speaker 1: Have you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's terrifying. It's pretty scary. Yeah, like their throat like it depends. I mean like people have different reactions and some people their throat will close up.
Speaker 1: Some people just get hide. I got allergic reactions. Sorry, I'm allergic if they're lavender in your perfume.
Speaker 5: Oh no, that's like, uh, what's that actor who does that ship?
Speaker 1: Pedro Pascal. Pedro Pascal is allergic to air.
Speaker 4: But it can be very scary and uh but obviously very manageable. So it sounds like it wasn't too bad and he's gonna be okay and he'll join the team, you know, tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Probably.
Speaker 2: It's crazy that they rolled him out like he was like Travesty said, apple Pie.
Speaker 1: Everything's gonna be fine, you.
Speaker 4: Know, all joking aside. I'm sure he's gonna be fine if it was just an allergic reaction. It's obviously something he's dealt with probably for a majority of his life.
Speaker 1: So uh, and it's not something that is too like tasking.
Speaker 4: So hopefully he gets his you know, he gets a shot, he gets whatever he needs, and he'll be good to go.
Speaker 2: Nick, you worried at all by the impact the nation feels a national championship game, but in the final.
Speaker 6: Four game, season's over. Team's cooked. I don't think we're gonna Yeah, we're gonna be fine. I am not gonna overreact to this. We have about seventy two hours plus until he has to be ready to play. As long as it's not like his throat and that gets like effective or his lungs, you know, for conditioning sake. Against a team like Arizona, I think everything will be just fine.
Speaker 3: Shout out Michigan.
Speaker 6: They've been looking as dominant as they did when they were routing top twenty five teams by forty so good to good to see the boys rolling and good to hear you know Ellie Cado is gonna.
Speaker 1: Be just fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which is a big time.
Speaker 4: Arizona players should have like peanut butter on their hands during the game.
Speaker 7: Yeah, brilliant chemical warfare, dude, Like because you can rub it intowards dried a little bit, and you don't say this is still peanut.
Speaker 4: Butter or just eat eat a p some people it's enough to where like you if you eat a peanut butter and jelly. Yeah, so you just slam like five on crossables right before opening tip helliot.
Speaker 1: Shot just throwing peanuts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, if you're an Arizona fan, I'd look into it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I doubt it's peanut butter, but could be. It's a very common algy. Is great, it's a very common lergy.
Speaker 2: Uh is there a place in La to get Detroy style Pizza's hash couched for twenty.
Speaker 1: Shout out peanut.
Speaker 4: Speaking of peanut butter, did you see what Joy Taylor posted on Instagram? Oh my god, she's still got the goods.
Speaker 1: That was uh wow. She I didn't even hear what you said, didn't even listen what she said. She's talking about Jay, but she is a smoke show man. Shout out Joy Taylor.
Speaker 4: We have an executive position waiting for you at Woodburd Heavyweights if you ever want an interview, same same same hiring process. Oh just kidding. Allegedly allegedly on roadblocks, no but not allegedly.
Speaker 1: She looked great on her Instagram video today.
Speaker 2: So you know any good pizza spots in California? You can get Detroit style pizza in California.
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, Why would I know that? I mean, I guess it's a super chet. Oh, it's a super chat.
Speaker 4: Sorry, happy Cush. Is there any place in LA to get Detroit style pizza? I'm sure there is.
Speaker 1: I looked it up Buddies.
Speaker 4: There's no Buddies out there. I'm sure they have a spot though. There's one in Korea, so there's gotta.
Speaker 1: Be one, I believe.
Speaker 3: With a Detroit style shoutout, kool Aid.
Speaker 1: You're right, Nick goed.
Speaker 4: Kool Aid did a review with the Detroit Style pizza guy. He was there in for the All Star Game.
Speaker 1: Did he give it a good grade? He did?
Speaker 4: He said it was good guys from Detroit, so he knows what he's doing. I'm sure if you just google Detroit style pizza, some will pop up.
Speaker 2: The doctors evaluated Elliott and he is fine. Mischigan spokesperson Tom said in a statement out of an abundance of caution, he is receiving medical supervision and will be traveling. So good I mean, obviously, I'm thankful he is healthy and safe.
Speaker 1: What Louise ready looks, oh, let's say faded or like he's pulling a terry right now. I think he's always look like that.
Speaker 2: It's not that the studio make up and lighting doesn't have glasses on, probably and it will make up people hat the studio. The Detroit Pizza Depot says the goalie monkey.
Speaker 1: There you go to.
Speaker 2: Shout out, shout out and bride, let's see it. Uh, just playing fitness to pizza on Monday. Nope, it is a good thing.
Speaker 1: That is a good thing. That was kind of crazy, I was kind of counterproductive.
Speaker 4: Pizza is like one of the highest caloric things you can eat. A lot of bread, a lot of cheese, a lot of processed meats. Not that I got anything wrong about processed meats. I need more processed meats than anybody in this room.
Speaker 1: But I want it.
Speaker 8: I want it.
Speaker 1: I wanted It's for dinner every night, cold meat roll ups. Go get the steaks with cheese.
Speaker 4: I got that denison that I just gotta make. I just I eat them off my laptop while I'm editing.
Speaker 2: Boy Dinner, Boy Dinner, and then my sweet treats of protein shakes. You know, do you see a story about the Browns head coach.
Speaker 4: He didn't show up to the picture because he's getting his haircut for the pictures.
Speaker 2: No definite the coaches picture. The Browns who head coach Tom Munkin didn't make it because he was getting his haircut for the picture. As the most brown ship the season to you started, yet that is.
Speaker 1: Some very brown shit.
Speaker 4: They're yeah there, I mean, at least we're not that, you know, Yeah, at least we just at least Dan Campbell's chilling drinking with Michael Phelps for sure, Like we just steal money from our players, but we don't.
Speaker 1: We don't do dumb ship like that anymore. We used to.
Speaker 4: But now Brad and Dan are actually like good, you know, so at least we got that covered.
Speaker 1: We still got the.
Speaker 4: You know what, the kind of stank of the ownership, and it's it's starting to bleed in a little bit more.
Speaker 1: But Dan and.
Speaker 4: Brad are at least the guys, so we don't have to worry about that ship.
Speaker 3: Todd Munkins showed up like I cannot believe this ship. I can not believe this ship.
Speaker 1: You got.
Speaker 3: And it's over. That might be the funniest thing I've ever heard out of any of these meetings.
Speaker 4: He walked out there, he saw Jay Glazer shooting at TikTok with Michael Phelps and all the coaches were gone.
Speaker 1: He was like, what the fuck we'll do.
Speaker 2: The other thing was like, he's also a rookie coach, Like yeah, the first Yeah, it's a rookie coach, move it. It'd be obviously it happens. I'm not fucking going on too hard. But you're also like fucking sixty. Yeah, you know you're not a young guy.
Speaker 1: Get your ship together.
Speaker 4: Spenny's alien bride says, you should get a euro rotisserie for that Venicon you have spending.
Speaker 1: That would be pretty I do have a couple of loins.
Speaker 2: Their place in La to get ANSWER's extra medium shirts. This is Kenny Powers and five out of super Chat. Yes, probably to Rus Pikes, r Us a little mini what's what size as medium.
Speaker 1: Baby gap, baby gap. Probably those those spots, those spots will work for sure. Got him shout. But he gave me a pound of ground beef or ground venison too. I'm just getna fucking ground venis. I've never had ground venison. Yeah, he said it makes chucy burgers.
Speaker 4: But I'm just gonna fried up with some mushrooms and some onions and scoop it into tortillas and eat it like cold beat roll ups.
Speaker 1: The fuck is wrong?
Speaker 3: Doesn't have to be cold.
Speaker 1: Well, gonna be a roll He's got cereal milk and fucking the lid.
Speaker 2: If it's a girl and I'm making some special nice shiny.
Speaker 4: Yeah a couple. But like, I mean, it's not gonna be cold the first time. But for me, the like like I'm cool. I like eating like cold food, like cold sandwich, cold pizza, cold stuff like that. I've always like mind the like minute and a half it would take. The stand in front of the microwave isn't worth it for me. I've seen it cold.
Speaker 1: Why thee it cold?
Speaker 2: You know Neason to make his struggle off struggle off is good, Get some flour some like I could cook pretty well, I just don't have time to. I'll come over for venison burgers.
Speaker 1: Warm up, you go, you got one nice thing and easy. It's like, oh yeah, let's I would come over. I never had him in some murder. I can't even like picture you want a vendicson burrito. You want to cold cold cold.
Speaker 9: It.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm just saying the rowning ground venison is good. Yeah. Yeah, I've always had a kind of like a steak.
Speaker 4: I got a couple of well, he gave me a pound of ground medicon and they gave me two loins.
Speaker 1: So I can make some steaks.
Speaker 2: It sounds gassed cold stroking off has to be fired.
Speaker 1: I will cool cold pasta. I love pasta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've done keto lose weight, and like this time around, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 1: I can't, dude, I miss pasta.
Speaker 6: So yeah, shout out the apasta my dad or not my dad, my brother, you're.
Speaker 1: Not you make your dad like that.
Speaker 6: He made this uh sausage toward Alini with a vodka pasta sauce.
Speaker 3: It was delicious, So we had that.
Speaker 6: We were I was eating it in the mornings out I screw it down, massive plate to this get set for the day.
Speaker 1: It was bombed.
Speaker 6: They saw Michelin start taco truck. I'll sound a picture of Chris for later in the show.
Speaker 1: It was, oh yeah him that all right, we'll do already already on that path, brother, we are.
Speaker 3: Shout out.
Speaker 6: I got some meats in there as well from Terry Black. This again everyone fired up while we're talking about it, shout.
Speaker 2: Out the well bang that sounds banging.
Speaker 3: Watch after have you waste? Make sure you got to check it out.
Speaker 1: My boy.
Speaker 4: When we were up north, my boy, they gave me the vedicine. He made some in like a stew kind of with like halapenos and a bunch of stuff.
Speaker 1: We put it over rice was ground was ground. It was like chunks. Yeah, cube, Yes, I've never had it like ground. That's driving burger. Yeah.
Speaker 4: He told me, like the if you make a burger will be juicies burger you ever had. So I'm gonna put it in cold tortillas hash cush.
Speaker 2: You've been Western Westerners really love food. I said that someone born in Michigan. I think it's the winner.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We don't got much to do during the winter, so we just eat. Unfortunately, But I mean, could be worse. Could be girlfriends, boy, I mean, you know she's good.
Speaker 2: Some people could be committed to, could be committed browth, you know, could be doing.
Speaker 4: Drugs, could be committing crimes, robbing banks, assaulting people.
Speaker 1: Sure, eat, it could be like Florida. They do anything any.
Speaker 2: All right, we come back, I promise the target sports. But first I gotta tell you about some more food, some great food, and that is a black Rock Restaurants. Make sure you check them out Tuesday during half hours. I got tasty Tuesday for just thirteen ninety nine. You can feast and a half pound of ribs, coconut shrimp and fries, and also start your weekend early with sizzling Thursdays a six out sirloing shrimp scampy. Your choice is super Solid and Aside Awfully nineteen ninety nine plus April seventeenth, Damn McCarty meet and greet from three to four or to four to five, and then heavyweights from five to seven at Sue Saint Marie. Check us out Blackrock Bar and Grill April seventeen. It's Blackrock Restaurants dot com.
Speaker 1: And mad Packs.
Speaker 4: Madpacks go to get maadpacks dot com and find a store near near you carrying the best product in the game, whether it's Hilo Perros, Boom Choker, Laca Tarantulas. They also have their own line of concentrates. It's their Blue Knight Live Rosing, It's Elite Trust me go check it out, Go to Getmadpacks dot Com, Mad Flavor, Mad High, mad Packs, no one.
Speaker 9: It gives you away more cash and prizes than Woodwind Sports. You don't believe us. Here's a lad it's ten thousand dollars winner.
Speaker 4: You know you guys supposed said, hey, if you got all this stuff right, uh, you know, we'll give it's ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, Well, why the hold on and.
Speaker 9: The winning doesn't stop there? How about our out kick your coverage winner?
Speaker 1: Do you think you will?
Speaker 2: You et com girl.
Speaker 8: Bigger prices, bigger cash, merch chickens and more, all from the biggest sports network in Detroit.
Speaker 9: No one does it bigger and better than Woodward Sports.
Speaker 8: Make sure you're following, liking, subscribing on Instagram, Facebook.
Speaker 9: X YouTube, but for your chances to share the winning and from Detroit number one sports networks sports.
Speaker 8: Why do we fight?
Speaker 10: We fight to protect the innocent, to hold the powerful accountable, to bring the oppressors to justice. Why do we fight? We fight to secure and preserve our civil liberties, to get each and every one of our clients the justice they deserve, and to make the lives of real people just like you whole again, then fights dot com.
Speaker 11: I hate to tell your energy dranks that you're about to be crushed. Thrivingo Trophic Energy Factions are here to change the game by delivering steady, focused performance and a clean white pouch for a fraction of the calls. And unlike other brands, Rive comes from an American company that's been leading the way for over thirty years. So stop drinking dut rot entergy drinks and why don't you Thrive for a change, It's just better.
Speaker 12: Find your son with sun Cruiser.
Speaker 13: Vodka's team made with realized tea and real vodka, cold refreshing.
Speaker 1: And made for moments like these all year long. Let the good time's cruise with Sun Cruiser.
Speaker 8: Choice the best sports in the world.
Speaker 9: That's why they deserve the best sports coverage in the world.
Speaker 8: Sports network.
Speaker 3: Corporations, the government, even your insurance company will do whatever it takes to minimize their liability and withhold your compensation. So does when something goes wrong. Make Ben Johnson your first call and get a fighter in your corner. Contact then today, un fights dot com.
Speaker 1: He's a fighter.
Speaker 2: Jars guys, let me tell you about the jungle juice two gram x L clog resistant and rechargeable. Check them out. It's the Jungle Juice are doing it big.
Speaker 1: But two grand.
Speaker 2: Disposed will make sure I check him out. And he dispensary over two and fifty dispensers Cross Michigan.
Speaker 1: I should say what up? Walk bike, Twitter, the weight to live with sports dot Com. He's just ration.
Speaker 2: Chris Nicholas co off smash like button, Be a friend, tell a friend and share the stream.
Speaker 1: G n C, E and t F sports keep b essen.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Some people do want sports, so we'll do We'll do the good sports stuff.
Speaker 2: We got Chris Zany's pistons, topic Lions, Lions, You got one, Yeah, we got two lions.
Speaker 3: Got some more beef to talk about.
Speaker 1: You got some more beef talking about. You want to see these? Okay, do you want Michel Star Taco truck. But do the be first. Yeah, there's the beef. There's the beef.
Speaker 6: This was the the back of Terry Blacks.
Speaker 1: Goddamn that you had a boatload.
Speaker 6: Of these, but this was the best picture I was able to get. Yeah, it was incredible.
Speaker 1: Had some all briskets.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I also had some rids a little bit of sauceles up there.
Speaker 2: The way you said, God damn is the exact same way you say when you look at one of these.
Speaker 1: It's the same dopamine, a piece of meat, the same. That's crazy. I want to eat both of them. You're a peg. I want to eat it all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, these are tacos.
Speaker 1: And heads photo. Yeah that looks crag.
Speaker 4: See when you say Michelin star, I think it's gonna be like some deconstructed fucking bullshit.
Speaker 2: I think the tire guy I just pitched I'm cooking.
Speaker 1: Said damn. Oh that as good as hell. Where were you in Texas?
Speaker 6: Austin, Texas? Shout out my brother. He lives about six seven minutes away from all University of Austin. University of Texas were they play football you own.
Speaker 1: They do go to school there too. You also drove You also drove Awaymo? Driven away?
Speaker 3: MO?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I did driving AWAYMO.
Speaker 1: I know you were feeling good like you did.
Speaker 3: I see that wasted? No, I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: Did it stop? Did you stop to give water to kids?
Speaker 3: Nor? That's great?
Speaker 1: Was your cousin's gun the seat?
Speaker 3: No? No guns.
Speaker 6: No stopping to give water to the kids in Detroit?
Speaker 3: But being in a weamo was wild.
Speaker 6: I was a little turned up, so I was more excited fun than like, whoa, this thing's gonna crash.
Speaker 1: So did it hump the m post? Did it hump the goalpost? No?
Speaker 3: I wish, but yeah, that was fun.
Speaker 2: Be a smart way to sell drugs.
Speaker 3: It was playing music.
Speaker 1: Put in drive.
Speaker 2: Whoever, make sure your other person get in it.
Speaker 1: I don't I think it. I don't think it's like bus stops like I think you.
Speaker 2: Call it like no, I know, but just make sure like you're like I would drive to your vicinity.
Speaker 1: You're the one. You get that.
Speaker 4: You don't get that wave moo brick under, chase it down. I think we should corner one in Detroit and tip it over, just for fun. I saw Detroit. That's all I wanted to saw. I wanted a second best.
Speaker 1: When we were there last no for the for the Wings game. Yeah it was.
Speaker 4: It was there like four people hopped out, it backed up, pulled out.
Speaker 1: I was like, dude, that's crazy and they gotta have.
Speaker 4: Like censors, right, So we trap one in a corner fucking clanker, dude, we can get.
Speaker 1: Rid of it.
Speaker 2: That's a that's a thing I guess going on too. There are people like, yeah, I'm here for it. I think it's like New York and California. Yeah, I'm discriminating one thing. It's gonna be robots. But it's crazy because I remember like that being like skits and like cartoons growing up. I'm saying, like, real, now, it's the reality we live.
Speaker 1: You're gonna let your daughter bring home a wire.
Speaker 2: Back dude, not shar was getting clapped by a clinker.
Speaker 1: Ain't no way gear mun taking care of.
Speaker 2: Lital Sipper seriously though, I mean it's it's kind of nuts.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I don't let you guys know how I feel about robots and AI. I would definitely uprise against robots if everybody else was down.
Speaker 2: I think for safety reasons everyone should watch X Makina, yes.
Speaker 1: And for entertainment reasons because it's the best movie ever.
Speaker 2: I think just like Rice is too young, but like I want him to watch too, Like fucking like this ship is not your friend. You loved her fucking one time? Oh no, yeah he was like two years ago.
Speaker 1: Though. That's I'm getting a LEX out of my house. Yeah, it's the girl, that's the that's the lady she's a Yeah, well Bryce is also just horny like his dad, so he might just be trying to hit you know. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was like and he cried when I told her she's not his friend. I'm like, she's your assistant, damn. But I think that's not the same thing as you.
Speaker 1: That is below you. I mean, honestly, we cannot.
Speaker 4: And I think, like Elon Musk, like, say what you want about the guy's goopball. He's weirdo, he's whatever he is. Yeah, race is now, I guess. Uh. But he said, like if you make like at home assistants or like androids that are like humans, you would have to make them to a three quarter scale of a regular human, so like the average person would be able to beat it in combat if it fucking freaks out. That's smart, that's very smart. You can't make like six five robots. You're fucking kidding me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, that'd be a problem. You got to wind the rock Johnson walking around over here. Well, they got they do got side. We gotta save La. They got them like that.
Speaker 2: I think Millania actually was just told them everyone should have these in their house and they should take over teachers.
Speaker 1: They're teaching kids.
Speaker 2: It was a bigger one how strong it is.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's not great's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be like he says, I'm going clanker tipping this week. I teach those ways. We don't want them in our town.
Speaker 2: The Honey Badgers Super Chats Jobs, You're right. Michelin Stars is based off the tires. They created a guide in nineteen nineteen hundred to encourage road trips and increase tire sales by rating places that are worth driving too.
Speaker 1: Yeah wow, The Michelin Stars are from the Michelin guys. Yeah fucking go.
Speaker 6: Also give a quick shout out to want to give a shout out Big Dogs twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: Shout out Nick, how's Tim doing? Hope you both to doing well? Big Dog? No idea who you are? Shout out you? Tim was doing really well. He's getting married.
Speaker 1: To Big Dogs.
Speaker 4: Is either familiar with your family or he's watching you.
Speaker 1: How do you know what he didn't mean? Papa Tim?
Speaker 3: What my brother's name is also Tim?
Speaker 1: I know? But what have you meant?
Speaker 6: Papa Tim definitely could have shout out Big Dogs?
Speaker 3: Who everyone knows?
Speaker 1: My father and brothers name address? Kidding? Yeah, what's his maiden name.
Speaker 3: Shout out the tap. No, awesome, was awesome. My brother was a great host.
Speaker 1: Shut up, shout shout up.
Speaker 2: Tito asked why all the alien thumbnails if you guys don't know on a major channels tonight, Donald Trump will be live in every single channel with the special announcement of the United States of America. See this gotta be aliens, world War three or April Fools.
Speaker 4: Breaking news at easy. Robots and AI have the foundation of the entire Dune series.
Speaker 1: That is true that I thought, I literally thought of the other day. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I want to tell Bryce, no thinking machines in.
Speaker 4: The house, honestly, Yeah, no thinking machines at all. Hey, heavyweights, hope you're having a great day. I hope you're having a great day. Tonty Bree. Tim is his brother's name, says Alex de Spoonman, Shadow brothers Tim.
Speaker 2: Shout out Tim the spoon, Tim the fork doing it big? All right, we come back, tons will play enough tackle?
Speaker 1: How about that?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 4: Danny G says Nick. What's the silly three digit code on the back of your credit card?
Speaker 3: Four twenty buddy, that's silly thing.
Speaker 1: That's silly thing. Call a routing number. Shout out, all right, Yeah, let's go break, try to get on track.
Speaker 4: Uh done talking about these fucking wirebags, the clanger, goddamn gear munchers.
Speaker 1: Uh what dog sucker tell us about gold Crown.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you guys about gold coron Huana. I keep in erupting the show, which is laughing because I'm feeling good. All right, I'm Burnard Royal Junior jester. Before I walk into the building today, it was phenomenal. They're five little mini pre rolls, three and a half grams total. They're infused and covered in Keith. Makes you check them out at It'spenary New You smoke like world. You only gold crun.
Speaker 1: And let me tell you about sam Adams.
Speaker 4: Sam Adams cherry Wheat brewed with real Michigan cherries. You can find it at pretty much any bar you go to, but definitely at Art and Jake's and on Monday, Thursday and Sunday they've got five dollars shorts if sam Adams cherry Wheat, So make sure you check it out. It's a good beer, Go drink it, drink responsibly.
Speaker 8: Love Woodwind sports, love wearing clothes, then you should be wearing Woodward sports.
Speaker 10: Clothes.
Speaker 8: Check out our full line merchant Woodwindsports dot Com.
Speaker 1: Just click on shock.
Speaker 9: We have all your favorite designs like Dan Campbell, Meeecaps, Woodward Golf, and.
Speaker 1: Of course our own love merchand ice.
Speaker 9: Men, women, infants, kids all love Inward Sports. Impress your friends, Impress.
Speaker 8: Your bus, Impress your dog and why Woodward Sports Merch.
Speaker 12: Today It's game on at artin Jakes, wings Burgers, pizza and ice cold drink served up with attention to detail. Wall to wall TV's great service and a vibe that keeps your crew coming back. Artin Jakes a sports bar setting with a fine dining flavor, a.
Speaker 9: Ton of sun, a ton of sports, and a ton of man. Welcome to the Woodward Heavyweights live daily PM.
Speaker 8: On Woodward Stars.
Speaker 1: US. Chair House.
Speaker 2: Listened to the certain all pro that's really big in this town that shops there because they got the best massage chairs in the game. No matter your size, they got something that fits you. How about how unique you are. It's a large massage here showroom side of the Misissippi.
Speaker 1: It's one.
Speaker 2: My guy doctor Duncan has the best number one massage here utue on the Internet. Check it out at massage dot com or just getting the QR code. He wants to ee a perch the court of wiberd long they.
Speaker 1: Road Sage share house. What up though, welcome bike toward of Wight's Live sports dot com.
Speaker 2: He's watched more racks on Chris Nicholas Coal off the commissionability as well.
Speaker 1: Chris, did you get that photo sent slacked? By chance? Going take your time getting it? At least I hope I sent it. Send of the heavylights, I think.
Speaker 4: Uh super chatting there from Snitching Shad two sixteen, he says, if you convert your Social Security number to cash.
Speaker 1: How much.
Speaker 2: I'm actually wanting to make my Facebook post? So somebody's off off, I would have a millie a millie don't don't you don't do it? I would bet this is it seven digits probably US three. Your number starts with a three. No, no, here starts with zero then nope, no one, nope will be born.
Speaker 1: You're just saying no, so I don't have it, so scy more that ass all right? If anybody would be me right? Because I hate aliens so much I think their pussies mustache. That's off the set. Yeah, okay, all.
Speaker 2: Right, he's tweet. He's a tweet I read last night, and I promise we'll talk sports. But on the matter of aliens, if there is, Senator Babbitt announced, this is a fucking polymarket that the guy bad no clue.
Speaker 1: No, that's that one bitch's husband. Okay, the one who's see the Bob from Flight Club movies.
Speaker 4: If you see the Bob from flight it's like Marco Rubio Consoling.
Speaker 1: Whatever his name is. You haven't seen Flight Club. Yeah, the guy went to Pitts. No, I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Guy's got giants. When you watch it, you should. I remember being good, very good. I remember being like one of the first movies.
Speaker 1: I was like conscious, like, yeah, it's a that's a nice chair movie. Good good twist.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Senator Babbit announces you would be very surprised who's not entirely human, but says he can't disclose more because the alien hybrid program is classified.
Speaker 1: He just told you everything.
Speaker 4: I kind of you're honestly Wait wait, wait, wait, that's gotta be April.
Speaker 2: It's not April fools. Is from last night, March thirty first.
Speaker 1: At eleven fifty nine pm.
Speaker 2: Let's see, he just tweeted that Polymarket quoted him.
Speaker 1: Is that what, well, Polymarket, I don't know if I can believe anything they put out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is at seven twenty two pm. All right, that's you're fair.
Speaker 1: Because they were putting just literal false tweets out there, like ha were they? Yeah? I saw a couple of them. I think this is Calshi. Oh that was Calshi. You're right, but polymarket Calci same thing, same thing.
Speaker 3: I think he's about to talk about this rocket that's getting launched by NASA.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're about to put a put a They're putting a space ship. Real, he tweeted it.
Speaker 2: No way, I'm going to screechot the Chris. This is actually kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: All right. I was on top of the Lion salary cap, but this is actually kind of nuts. This is pretty crazy. I mean, you wouldn't been talking ship too. I beat the shit out of an alien. Dude.
Speaker 2: You probably are the alien that could be. That's why he's talking like that. That make us think they aren't alien.
Speaker 1: Hybrid program Schmelien schbrid program. If I write.
Speaker 2: What okay, I gotta send you video to Chris. I'm gonna say this. The guy's gotta be on drugs.
Speaker 1: No, he's a senator. I mean senators can do drugs too. He's a senator. Quote twenty another senator, the governor of New York.
Speaker 4: Yet, the governor of Toronto was smoking crack and he was like bragging about it.
Speaker 1: He's like, yeah, I'm smoking crack. You're just man.
Speaker 2: You can't like what I will say to the dot gov for aliens or something. Some ship aliens doc.
Speaker 1: Screenshot wad got brought to d nc's do docs and you in the chair right now. He's looking at your parents' house. No way, Why the fuck doesn't your dad say the house? Nick? What the fuck?
Speaker 2: But for two seventy five, it's current market value's five to ten? Good come, that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's all it takes. Shout out Zillow.
Speaker 3: That's actually insane.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know if not like that? All right, I say, yeah, sweet home, I got my headphones.
Speaker 3: DNC stick to batting buddy.
Speaker 1: That was weird. You got him? Wait? How tall are you? I'm telling you? Wait? Does it videos in the video?
Speaker 13: Chris?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I get all right, Chris getting the video. I haven't heard this myself, actually, so maybe tonight might be some alien.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Aliens aren't ready for Detroit. Ter's in Philadelphia says yeah, aliens better not land in like Detroit, Philadelphia, Saint Louis, Chicago, Baltimore, Orleans immediately like they'll be in for a root of They gotta land in like Glendale or like the country or no even then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I appreciate you think illegal aliens be appreciated.
Speaker 4: In the country now they should Where what do you think would be the safest landing spot for aliens?
Speaker 1: Probably like LA, but like like downtown LA, not like Carndale.
Speaker 3: Why is that easy?
Speaker 1: They're very accepting people.
Speaker 2: Yes, I used to work at fernd though. It was an interesting spot. I had a literally come in, I'll tell you one time. Actually she came in and I obviously treated it almost like that, but was still like, what the fuck? Her face was painted like a fucking cat. There's no festival, like, no, nothing going on. Oh cat and a baby, fake baby, a fake baby, fake baby, fake black baby.
Speaker 1: Was she a white lady? Yeah? Did she have black cat mash? She was a cat lady? Was it black cat? No, it's a colorful cat. Okay, would black face cat be racist? Black cat face. That's a great question.
Speaker 4: If a white person dressed up as a black face, I mean, hoose do it for Halloween every year?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hose could do and get away a lot. You got that video. I've never seen this video. I got it.
Speaker 2: I got it three camps so we could get your reaction. So the guy on the right is, uh Matt Gates. He's uh big Big Gates, Yes, or a representative that Gate. But the tweet says Rep. Matt Gates on what he was told in a classified congressional briefing by uniformed US Army officer.
Speaker 8: All right, here we go.
Speaker 14: I think the most important information will be the biologics that are not human that have been discovered, And like even some of the briefings that aren't classified just need just need to be out in the public. I mean, I had someone coming brief me who was in a military uniform worked for the United States Army that was briefing me on the locations of hybrid breeding programs where captured aliens were breeding with humans to create some hybrid race that could engage in intergalactic communication. An actual uniform member of the United States Army brief me on that.
Speaker 15: Non human biologics, interracial alien mating, what the esth is going on? Look, wait a second, you had whistleblaws tell you this kind of thing, if you please.
Speaker 14: I had a guy who was who was uniform. He was a senior enlisted with the United States Army came into my office at in Crestview, Florida, in a non classified setting. I had members of my staff there, and what they explained is that the military ran a very secret program where aliens that were living were enforced breeding programs with humans that had been abducted from war zones and from even the caravans of migrants. Now, again I didn't verify this, but what the whistleblower was telling me is that there were like between six and twelve locations around the country where this happened. And what he wanted was a group members of Congress to all show up at the same time at all of these different locations so that any of those activities could could not be moved. And of course it's a physical impossibility to get members of Congress to simultaneously show up at like eight locations at one time, and so that never occurred.
Speaker 15: What do you mean non human biologics like this.
Speaker 14: Well, that was the testimony of David Grush before the House Oversight Committee, which I joined, and the testimony was that in crashes of craft that had been recovered by the CIA and through a special program that the c i A had for crash recovery, that it wasn't just you know, the hard materials, it was also biologics, but that they couldn't identify a human source of those biologics.
Speaker 1: I so that's fun.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it's too that's too crazy for me to even like comprehend, to be honest with you, this is what.
Speaker 6: The rumors were about, though, right, with aliens probing people and like getting weird a little thing.
Speaker 1: Maybe, I mean yeah, no, I mean alien probing rumors has been around forever. Yeah, he stuck with something in my ass. It might have been just what closetic gig guys said. Maybe they came.
Speaker 16: They actually asked for Tiana Trump. I wouldn't to go around. It's a lizard people, so he said.
Speaker 2: And then this tweet came out, so so another like another representative, this guy did.
Speaker 1: He just roll out of bed and throw a suit jacket hunts So maybe I don't know Senator Babbit cracked. He definitely looked like a guy that would smoke.
Speaker 2: Crack put up the next week Chris screenshot. So this is from Senator Babbitt. I quote to you that video.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 2: I wish I could say more, but unfortunately everything I know about the alien hybrid program is classified. Let's just say some of you would be very surprised. Who's not entirely human. That's all I'm authorized to disclose at this time.
Speaker 4: That that's a real fun that's a senator's a fucking acounter, real senators.
Speaker 1: There's the great posted that he quote to that video yesterday. This is this is yesterday. I lost it. But were they maybe in a different time zone? This is yesterday at four forty three pm. Nope, not a time zone is gonna solve that one.
Speaker 2: Legend killer The first reply, Damn, that's crazy. Let's see those Epstein files. I mean, yeah, for sure, they are pulling every tactic distract from that one.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm not gonna lie this is working. If they've got multiple alien breeding camps in the US, I think that's it's.
Speaker 1: Almost too crazy to you even like believe I got I can't I don't. Well, let's tell them we're banging the aliens.
Speaker 4: Let's okay, so we're going to tell them we have aliens, but it's gotta be dominants.
Speaker 1: We need to be dominating these aliens.
Speaker 4: Let's let's fuck them we are breeding with the aliens, and we'll say, I don't know, Tom Cruise is part aliens.
Speaker 2: If you hadn't guess whatselebrity, he'd bright definitely up Tom Cruise up there, up thereby Wemby Williamsbron Windy Williams looks like fucking Et Williams looks like she looks like Et.
Speaker 3: Mitch mcconnall.
Speaker 1: Guy that like had that like episode programmed default. He's too old, dude. He walks like a robot. Yeah, he could be a robot. He's not an alien.
Speaker 2: I did see it there saying Joe Biden's yeah, because they put him a.
Speaker 1: Robot walking like stay, I'm like, what the fuck? It looked very similar. He does walk like a room but oh god, it did it does? Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Uh Sideless with the super chest is bro just read Warhammer forty K novel and stared telling started telling everyone it is real.
Speaker 1: Also, he might be the alien hybrid that is that had is weird. He is a weird looking guy. Would you bang an alien?
Speaker 2: There's that video you sent me. I would not bang that one you sent me on Twitter. Don't want the launch room? Oh yeah, ban that one? Yeah you would.
Speaker 1: I would not be side. Well, it's not like an alien. It's kind of like a demon.
Speaker 2: Like it's just like this like demon alien all four to me, I would not fuck that thing?
Speaker 1: You would? I would not not a chance.
Speaker 4: It was like a demon crouched over in a laundry room, and it was like, what would you do in this situation? And somebody quote tweet it's probably fucked the ship. Not no spinning wood, it's just him in his crib.
Speaker 1: I would not.
Speaker 2: Now if that alien came in looking like Mariah or j C or any of those they cutting hair, maybe they're the aliens, it'd be.
Speaker 1: A rat if give me the opportunity.
Speaker 2: Another super chat from blow me sixty nine sixty nine, So basically he's admitting he's on crack. I mean, but if another guy quote tweeted it, Yeah, that was a different person.
Speaker 4: They quote tweeted that video of that. So that's two senators R a two senators ceiling.
Speaker 2: I think, and the one guy, like he has said earlier, was nominated for attorney general. But with Donald Trump, you know, they're all kind of crazy, so that doesn't count too much. The honey Badger because I need that space crack. Wish I could get so high. I see, I could have a dialogue with Roger from American Dad.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 4: What if it's like, what would an alien have to look like for you for you to fuck it? Any lady Jane's But what if it's like they're not human like, they're not a humanoid, but they're I mean they're humanoid, but they don't.
Speaker 1: Look like humans, but they have.
Speaker 2: It would have to look like a woman, Okay, otherwise it's fair. Oh if it's got female wise j IY wouldn't approve. That's the real question, right, it would have to otherwise judgment?
Speaker 1: Yeah, j beyond that ass that's true. Right, I'd bang an alien if she's hot. Would you become part of the alphabet if you banged an alien? Depends if it's just add another letter there? Hey, sorry is it no? I thinks lgbucking idiot? Well there's like forty of them.
Speaker 2: Now it's not just lgbt Q LGBT like, it's got to be something like questions and answers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got questions. I gotta answer. I would would bang an alien if she was hot. But are there she's are the genders? I mean they're aliens for science.
Speaker 2: I feel like the genders unless they you would beg a non woman looking alien if she's hot, No, she gotta be hot.
Speaker 1: That's that's why I said, Lady Jane doesn't have to be a Lady Jane. Like if they look like a Kroger worker, but she's got.
Speaker 2: I guess if no one could judge because no one knows what it is.
Speaker 1: They look like a little dumpster. It's a little war in six Like I still probably down.
Speaker 2: But it was a blob and it told you it's the best experience in your life you'll ever have.
Speaker 1: Probably I would do it. Yeah, judge me one. You gotta ask space.
Speaker 4: A space ass bro says ip. Are there gay aliens? Says Danny G. Sixty nine says you gotta funk like Rick Sanchez.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 4: What if she's got tits on her elbows? Like, hello, these are the best tits elbow tits, And.
Speaker 2: I think I'm actually pondered that question because of that episode. That episode, Yeah, I would, I would do it with that thing.
Speaker 1: I think had nice tits. Yeah yeah, four of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's kind of that's kind of finn It was weird looking uh up for speculation. Perfect name for this conversation. They've been saying it to two thousand and nine. The constant joking is why no one takes it seriously? Aliens have been here way before us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I believe in aliens. I've always believed in aliens. If you think we're the only rock that's got life on it, like, come on, so.
Speaker 2: I guess I mean, yeah, jokes on jan but like, well, what if you bang the blob alien you got pregnant?
Speaker 1: How did you keep it? I have to piss it out? Like how yeah, that's sure? How's it come out? Ship it out? Is it a it's half blob half human. Everyone would keep it just to see what it is. I feel like the government would force you to keep it, that's true. I'd raise it to be a basketball player. Government would probably take it. To be honest. You're gonna start from the lines on the line.
Speaker 4: We got my black son, my black son my blob son also, he said Ninja, Yeah, I would love it.
Speaker 1: It's my own.
Speaker 4: I think a birthing process would have to be explained to me, like if I got to piss out a little human. No, probably not, but you know, to be the first alien father, if the aliens could get it out, if the blob alien was like, yes, I could deliver this child for you and you wouldn't be harmed.
Speaker 1: Sure, how many.
Speaker 4: Trimesters would it take? Would I be walking around pregnant? Shit, it's a litter. Would you get would I get cravings for like cosmic brownies and star crunch.
Speaker 1: To up for speculations comments He'll be friends with me if I was pregnant with an alien? Yeah? I would. Alright, cool, that's pretty cool. It's pretty cool, Like I want that on a shirt. Would used to be friends with me if I was with an alien? The next one word sports roll out. That's for sure gonna be a shirt. Scottie Pippen definitely an aliens his friends, but up.
Speaker 2: For speculations comment it's hard to take seriously. I've never seen in every experience. I don't know what to do if they were really what am I supposed to do.
Speaker 4: The honey Badger says, yeah it Spenny gonna be playing paying that intergalactic child support and they're peaceful.
Speaker 1: If they've been around they gotta be peaceful then, right, because they haven't fun with us of the domesticated.
Speaker 2: Unless I can't say what I want.
Speaker 1: If she's a hot alien, yeah, I mean like you could you couldn't say no to that. Yeah, but yeah, yeah, but like it's an alien hot. I don't know if you can say a hot alien. I mean, Gamora is pretty hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I just I feel like she wouldn't look like gomor.
Speaker 1: You know that's true. I don't know, like lumpy space princess. We gotta get we gotta get her opinion.
Speaker 4: The female version of it, well, that's like I mean, female erotica is like ship, like that strong alien man or like half half bull half man. They read dude, horny women read wild ship.
Speaker 1: Who gets pregnant the alien? Or is it octopus? Ar for sure? Alien?
Speaker 2: I beat you feel like octopuses are octopi. Octopi are aliens. Maybe we can get an alien to play for the Red Wings we needed.
Speaker 1: That'd be sick.
Speaker 2: Maybe they wouldn't because we fucking throw a lifeless bodies and the eyes.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. But maybe they hate that breed, so they're like, yeah, that's like the I can't say nothing. I don't say nothing, exavier DS. That was close. That's very close. What you think we're gonna say? Who would have thought aliens would have been the one that got us? Has aliens? That's just p w ss alien chlamydia. Yeah, what if you got space aids? You'd be fucked. You would be unless you would be fucked unless the only doctor that can solve it's twelve light years away. All right.
Speaker 2: So let's say you're caution of space AIDS and it's the blob alien promising you the best experience in your life.
Speaker 1: Are you putting a condom on?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you gotta wrap it up. You gotta If you're fucking an alien, you gotta wrap it up, for.
Speaker 1: Sure, But also so much better. It never feels the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they yeah, space aid is like, it's not gonna feel the same.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you could I guarantee to not get space aids.
Speaker 2: Or that's what's there's that's it's any any sexual encounter.
Speaker 1: It's a gamble, that's true. I've been pretty good so far. I would say I go for it. I have fucking survived my twenties, which is crazy. Yeah, Dan Campbell, man, I'm going for it. I'm going for one kid, I trust me.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 1: Do they have d Do they have spaino? Dan kemvill never going for time? Brother? Do they have space honey packs? That would like a space rhino pill? Get you in jail? Brother? Yeah? Someone calling cops on you for sure? Ordering coffee or ack card?
Speaker 3: What if?
Speaker 1: Like the way they have sex is different and they just want to like talk my coneheads? They put the thing in here. Yeah, No, that's that's a Gallien. That's Coneheads. Definitely. Maybe they came here for the women.
Speaker 2: If you drop it in Atlanta, right, they feel at home. Yeah with the alien the Atlanta Aliens real. You ever see his videos on social media?
Speaker 1: That guy's the best. That's funny at ship. All right, we gotta go to break that ship. You got to four an idiot.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you about talking about gay aliens. Let me tell you about Loom. Go to loom dot com to find a location near you today. He's promo code dom us and thirty to get thirty percent off of your order at any location Loom dot com. You can find one near you today It's Loom Cannabis. And let me tell you about Pure Psychiatry. We talk about sports every day, wins, losses, pressure, expectations, but real life that's not always easy.
Speaker 1: At Wolverard, sports are never alone, and neither is your mental health journey.
Speaker 4: The Pure Psychiatry provides personalized psychiatric care design specifically for you, not a cookie cutter plant. With sixteen locations in Michigan into in Ohio, they make getting help accessible and comfortable. You've been thinking about taking that first step. Visit pure psychmi dot com.
Speaker 9: Get ready for the ultimate sports experience. Join former University of Michigan Star and NFL sensation Brailan Edwards alongside the charismatic ship.
Speaker 8: Brailer Edwards Touchdown, I.
Speaker 9: Say, break down the latest in sports like never before. Tune into the Brailer Edwards Show.
Speaker 8: A Ship touch Down Edward three.
Speaker 9: Days from two to four pm only on the Woodward Sports Network. Don't miss out on hot topics, insider insights, and the banter that keeps you coming back.
Speaker 8: For more injuries bad news twice a week.
Speaker 9: Doctor Jeff Peers from Michigan Sports and Spine joins Woodward Sports Network for the Injury Insider Reports, Big d Energy Tuesdays at noon, bray On Edwards and shaftersdays at three point thirty. Get expert analysis and in depth breakdowns on the latest sports injuries from the man trusted by top athletes in the community like d MAC. Whether it's the Lions, Pistons, Tigers and Red Wings, Doctor Pierce.
Speaker 1: Talks us through it all.
Speaker 8: Don't miss the Injury Insider Report with Doctor Jeff Peers.
Speaker 9: Your go to source for understanding the impact of injuries on the games.
Speaker 8: And players we love, only on Woodward Sports Network.
Speaker 9: Scan the QR code on the screen or go to Michigan Sports Andspine dot com to see if doctor Jeff Piers can.
Speaker 1: Help you.
Speaker 13: In any Lady James Haircuts for Men Today open seven days a week, Sit back, relax and enjoy precision haircut, scut massage, hot leather neck shape and hot tall treatment from one of our talented stylists. Step up your game this season and take advantage of our twenty dollars haircut special. Scan the QR code and get your coupon today. Lady Jans Haircuts for Men, the Ultimate Haircut Experience open seven days a week. Walkin's always welcome. Lady Jans Haircuts for men. It's wicked awesome, a.
Speaker 9: Ton of fun, a ton of sports and a ton of man. Welcome to the Woodward Heavyweights live daily to PM.
Speaker 8: Woodward Star.
Speaker 1: Attention.
Speaker 4: Sports fans don't miss out on experts sports injury insights, So doctor Jeff pierceson Michigan Sports is fine. Join me every Tuesday and big energy in Thursdays in the brailin ever show shep where you offers top notch injury advice. Trust the guy that DMAC trusts, Doctor Jeff Pears here keep you in the game, performing at your best. For more information, give a call two four eight four two six nine nine four four visdam at Michigan Sports and Spine dot com.
Speaker 1: And Lady James.
Speaker 4: Lady Jane's Haircuts froment open seven days a week. Walkins are always welcome. Stop in, sit down, relax getting an award winning haircut from one of our lovely talented stylists. You get a hot leather next day of scoutonslage, hot tallow treatment. All that wrapped in the one in the King's Treatment. Lady James haircuts aren open seven days a week. It's wicked, awesome and artin Jakes.
Speaker 2: You have proof that aliens exist? Come to Art and Jakes Saturday at Clarkson and show us your proof and evidence that aliens exists. Whatever you want to hang out, have a beer, watch Mission Game.
Speaker 1: Movie there too, Arton, Jakes and Clarkson. Check it out.
Speaker 2: A sports bar setting with fine dining flavor.
Speaker 1: You know who's probably an alien? Erica Kirk, that Bobby at Loft bitch. Oh yeah, I could see that.
Speaker 4: She came out of nowhere and interviewed Mark Cuban and Drake and Drake like her two like who has a one on woman?
Speaker 1: Drake nobody who gets that guy's got a security detail? Yeah, I can see her being an alien. She's she's definitely a plant, but she's probably I.
Speaker 2: Could see her definitely be an alien too, because she threw away her family to go just be a Yeah.
Speaker 1: They say, I ain't judging.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 1: Maybe her has my weak dick. She's got some alien dick.
Speaker 8: Not talented.
Speaker 1: Chris jealous. Chris is jealous for sure. Crazy. You don't have the big natural. I can see his face. I'm jealous of Yeah, you are for sure you want to be Drake mail bag.
Speaker 2: Would you rather fight one alien with five brock Lessners like five brock Lessens.
Speaker 1: With one alien without knowing their size and capabilities? For sure? One with five brock Lessers.
Speaker 2: I assume aliens are small and pussies.
Speaker 1: I'm going without the technology. I'm going one five brock Lessons with one alien because I think they got some kind of mind powers.
Speaker 2: You have weapons or just hand to hand. I'm taking five brock Lesters is pretty crazy, though, I feel like they could do.
Speaker 1: That well, dud.
Speaker 2: I'm telling if they were like bad, they would have took some ship over their pussies.
Speaker 1: I told you you called me an asshole.
Speaker 2: I think the technology is there.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, like fucking like hopping out, hop out the ship, bitch, especially if you gotta here. But if you gotta think about it.
Speaker 5: If what they've been saying is true, and we have like a prisoner of war up there for like seventy fucking years and they haven't done ship about it, they.
Speaker 1: Are just gold bloom. Just hold them us. You're making us laugh. That would be some American ass ship.
Speaker 4: And also so does everybody else got aliens like this is France. US China got some aliens. France got aliens, and we just have the monopoly on aliens. I mean, we have the biggest military. So I guess if somebody gets the alien, we could just be like, no, it's ours.
Speaker 1: What if aliens the ones that created em I can see that created was created Detroit. Oh yeah, that's technical.
Speaker 7: Oh no, technics like the Godfather medium Yeah yeah, Kawhi Leonard, I could I could see like the two early two thousands Detroit, like the shitty version of downtown Detroit being good.
Speaker 1: Lear alien breeding ground yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or seven mile Gras shit, Yeah, great spot for an alien to land.
Speaker 1: You see some weird ship there. It's not a great spot for anybody. Man, I had some experiences there. Okay, you got rob pos there. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 2: Mail Bag, how impressed are you with how the Pistons have played without Kate?
Speaker 1: There's an alien just walked in? Yeah, Jeff, for sure. Alien. Josh Allen could be an alien. Yeah, I think like.
Speaker 4: It's got to be somebody a pretty high influence, right, Yeah, I believe so too. Gotta be somebody like extremely talented of what they do, but not too talented. Like, it wouldn't be Lebron, it wouldn't be Tom Brady, it wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Be one of those guys, Carlos Lorizo. Yeah maybe maybe like carrouselovert get him off my team. That's a good Barnes, Why are you a point guard?
Speaker 4: This is a big sense, Oh, Jeff Bezos that I could see that, But I could also see I can also see Jeff Bezos.
Speaker 1: Adam Silver is for sure an alien.
Speaker 4: I can see Jeff Bezos like being a human, but like injecting himself with the alien DNA, you know something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's something for Suretish people do inject themselves.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's what's it called what the turps or the the stuff you the peptides. Maybe it's just alien alien booty flakes.
Speaker 1: I thought that, Yeah, I really thought that today.
Speaker 2: I mean because he'd be surprised who's part because peptides hadn't come out of nowhere and they're like super fucking like things like making people do like crazy.
Speaker 1: I ozempic is alien juice, and they flooded the country with it and semen.
Speaker 2: And then impregnated all of you skinny fucks. Think about it makes the whole host weaker.
Speaker 4: Makes them more frail. Oz is alien juice. I'm listening. I don't know if anybody.
Speaker 1: Saw that before.
Speaker 4: I think that's a pretty realistic conspiracy theory that could really get some bearings. Ozempic is alien semen.
Speaker 1: H ye, I mean alien is Yeah, maybe maybe react to the Maybe breezes are filled with alien juice. I'd say forel Williams, I've never gonna have hit one one Forrell Williams is definitely an alien.
Speaker 2: Fell could be a Kanye No too much tension, yeah, way too much, way too much. Kanye could be like the distraction from the It would be like a boring pop pition that we never heard of.
Speaker 1: Peptides are how Anson has a twenty six inch waists greedy?
Speaker 2: Honestly, No, he just has fucking great genes because he was like that before peptide.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's just the same. Maybe he could be I don't know. All right, Well that'll do it, yeah yeah, Yeah, they're going to Scott trump On. He's gonna give a speech from the rocket. Yeah, Alias actually are taking over. That would be crazy. Don't get pregnant. I see how that goes. He didn't take any of those shots. They're a little great from the fucking spaceship. Yeah, so we did. The goalie monkey said, my mom is full of alien juice.
Speaker 2: Jesus christ Man, all right, we gotta go with the Jamaican bob. So see it all makes sense now because how the fun is there bob slitting in Jamaica. That is a point that is one of the look normal, make a bob slating team, and they thought, oh fuck, this isn't normal.
Speaker 1: We gotta play dude, what's going on right now? I really like this bob slip. So it's it's the least watched sport of the Olympics, so we'll be fine.
Speaker 2: Oh, ship man, listen, my Twitter is at Speakeasy Sports on the score. If you see any legit alien stuff, please send me.
Speaker 1: Well, that'll do it for us today. Tiger stream coming up next to make sure you check it out. Season or series recap, sweat by the d Backs.
Speaker 3: Crash outs, over reactions, things white breaking here.
Speaker 4: Alien sex were easy for Chris. I'm Spencer with avyweight, so we'll catch you guys tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Peace coming up in five minutes.