Speaker 1: But no, but this time is different because we could vote the Ruscals out. Now. I mean, if you want to focus on voting, focus locally. Okay, your voting is not going to do anything with the Washington, dude, and Washington is not going to solve the problems. I guarantee you that they're only going to make it worse forever. So you better the only hope you have is locally. Craftsmen, five dollars, the higher the socks, the downer to fool total of church bro exactly, Dude. JD. Jay is the king of one liners. Rodney Jane Jerfield. Here's a little funny story. So when I first when I turned eighteen, I went on a senior trip my senior year to New York and I went to cause I wrote a whole stand up routine and I went and did stand up in two different clubs in New York at amateur night when I was eighteen, to kind of step into doing that because that's always what I want to do, right at least when I was in high school, what I want to do. And the first place that I went was to Dangerfields in New York, and I didn't do I didn't do amateur night that night. But I went there in my first like comedy club experience, and this this Jewish woman who had won the New York Comedy Contest that year for like top New York Comedian. After her set, she did this whole routine where she had gotten her a human heart replaced with a pig heart, and so her whole routine was to snort through throughout her stand up set, so so silly. And then she came up to me afterwards and we were talking in the bar at Dangerfields, and she.
Speaker 2: Was like, always follow you hot. If you want to be a comedian, always follow you hot. I'll never forget that. That's the end of that story. So no, there's nothing else to that story. Although I did do I did so. I did two sets.
Speaker 1: I did one set at a club where I killed it ironically, and then later on that night I've done another set at a club down the road. The first one was called Chang's, which I'm sure these places don't exist anymore, and the next one was called the New York Comedy Club, and I did both and it was funny because back then you had to call through. There was a newspaper that would come out for any kind of auditions in New York for like comedy or Broadway or plays or commercials or movies. And so I had people that I went to New York with who they were getting their daughter into Juilliard and she ended up going to Juilliard, and so she had access to this whatever this print out was that everybody in New York would would use in the nineties. So I had to call these these clubs and like schedule, like, yeah, let me, I want to come to Amateur Night, and they're like, okay, you get five minutes, you know, Saturday night at ten pm, bl blah blah blah, and uh. The only thing I remember from the second set was like my jokes. The first set, the jokes were killing it. So my first time ever following or doing stand up was like I got multiple like you know, applause for three different jokes. And then later that night I went to another club and it was just every joke was bombing dude. So I just started busting on the gay dudes in the audience because of these two gay dudes up front. And then I realized, Okay, so when you're bombing, you just like make fun of the audience. Because that's an easy way out. So anyway, that was my experience of stand up back in the late nineties in New York. And by the way, I was having a blast doing it right. So then there was this club in Nashville, because I was only in New York for a week just for senior trip, and there used to be this club called UH Comics in Nashville, and I don't think it exists. It quit existing like twenty years ago. It was only there for like a few years. But they had a they had an awesome amateur night. So we would drive up there every Friday Saturday night do Amateur Night.
Speaker 3: And UH.
Speaker 1: Funny story there, the same night that I was regularly doing UH Amateur Night was the night that Keith Albertstott was doing stand up. And I remember Keith Albertstott used to go up there and he always had a he had a pearl Jam hat and a pearl Jam shirt and every time he would go up, I would just heckle him from the audience. I was told asshole, like I was being a total doucebag, and in my mind it was like, well, I'm in competition with all these dudes. So I got to heckle all the other people. Right. So anyway, Keith ended up going on to become kind of a normal, normal, normal, mainline sort of stand up. So he's he's does Kimmel and you know, all that kind of stuff, and he's super nice dude, and he's a Catholic guy. And we've since had conversations where I apologize for for harassing him and heckling the crap out of him when he was doing stand up, but he wasn't terrible. He was just kind of like this is this is very sort of I don't know what what do you call the like it's the guys that have been successful out of the Nashville stand up scene is like Nate Bargatzi and Keith Alberstatt, and there's probably some other ones I'm just not remembering, but like I don't I'm not saying Nate Bargotzi isn't funny, it's but it's it's like, what do you call the style of stand up that's like very it's just geared towards like the mass audience of like I mean, family friendly is not the word I'm looking for. I don't know what the word I'm looking for. Is anyway, I'm just going on a rant of like crazy stories of stuff that's coming to mind. But anyway, I did later apologize to Keith Alversav for being such a douchebag to him, but uh, it's it's not the style of stuff that I think is funny. I don't even know what you would call this. What do you call this kind of stand up? That's like it's just all like so my wife and I, you know, we have these arguments over the butter container, and I'm like, honey, why do we have to worry about keeping the butter covered? The butter is always going to be butter, you know. It's this kind of stuff. Oh, he goes on huckaby, Let's see what kind of jokes he does. Let's see moves to New York City several years ago. That was a huge adjustment.
Speaker 4: I learned real quick that a lot of people in New York they don't care about stuff if it doesn't affect them personally, Like.
Speaker 1: For example, I have asthma. Damn, So what's going on with this with my YouTube's here? Chalky it's like sanitized. No, it's not. I've always thought Seinfeld was funny. By the way I actually think seinfold is it's like sanitized TV friendly and it doesn't necessarily sterile. It's good, yeah, corporate. It doesn't mean that you're that you're not funny, because I think a lot of the stand ups who go this route they end up having to do it because that's where the money is, right, So you get more. You get paid more as a stand up at like a corporate gig. Then you would get paid at you know, the club doing some sort of like edgy you know, Leonardo Joni race jokes or whatever. Well, let's see if Keith's recent stuff is how funny it is. Let's see, I don't have power and a sponsor. I have an inhaler.
Speaker 4: A lot of people in New York take themselves very seriously, some more than others. I was at a restaurant heard a guy at the table next to mine asked the waiter, excuse me, of all your wines, which one is most robust? I turned and said, sir, we are all impressed. We are also all at Applebee's.
Speaker 1: Well, how Cooby really thought that was funny?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 1: I mean, is this a Zio friendly joke? I hope?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 1: With how could be there but I mean, you see what I'm saying, Like this is, let's say, if it gets any better, there's a tricycle. I don't know what's going on with this clip near this clip does not want to play. What the heck, dude, Let's try it on a better resolution. So let's see. Come on, Keith, give us some good jokes here, something funny. This is this is kind of okay. Maybe this video just doesn't want to play. Let's try a different one. I want to see some more recent stuff, dude. So now he's doing the podcast game. By the way, I talked, I talked to him like four years ago because I went to see him do stand up in Saint Augustine. And it's funny because even back then, like four or five years ago, the the mainline comics that were still kind of doing The Night, The Tonight Show, the Kimmel like that kind of that kind of stuff, they were super like snobby about the podcast sphere. And now all the comedians are basically just in the podcast sphere. So it's I'm not hating on Keith or dissing Hi. I'm just saying it's ironic that now he's having to do the podcast circuit because and it's weird too, because he's not This is not even there's not hardly any Uh, they get hardly any views. So you should have been doing the podcast circuit five years ago. Dog, That's what I try to tell you. Uh, let's see where is a recent stand up.
Speaker 5: Let's see.
Speaker 7: What do you think a good baby name would be. I'm sorry what she said. I'm not pregnant, but you know, maybe one day that's a very unnecessary shock. I might do that to her sometime.
Speaker 4: Hey, do you know any good bankruptcy lawyers?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, we're all comedians over here. We're not broke. But maybe one day.
Speaker 7: If I were ever a contestant on Jeopardy, I know I would lose.
Speaker 1: So to guarantee cash in hand, here's my game plan.
Speaker 8: I would sell my answer space for corporate advertise.
Speaker 1: The mona Lisa was painted here.
Speaker 4: Yes, Keith, what is gatorade?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Mute it? Yeah? I said, uh, the corporate comedy is boring, And I said, uh, let me reread this. The previous super chat, Zane says, Jay, you almost killed me. I was dying laughing listening to you in the gym. I dropped at three undred pounds weight. I was laughing at your Indian customer service bit a minute ago. Thank you, big old two dollars interview? Is he Griffin talk shit the whole time? Who's Izzy Griffin? I don't know who that is? Anonymous? Ten dollars jay you should read and if you don't like it, do mother House Eyes actually saved this in the watch later, so check out the watch later here. It's funny you said that because I saved it right here and I don't know what it is, because what's that big YouTuber guy when whendagon when do something? I saved it in here and then I saw his stream was like six hours. I'm like, what the hell ivean is this? Dude? Let me find it now here? It is right here? Wind again. So there's a he does a six hour stream and what is it? Help me understand what this is? It's a book. It's a schizo esoteric, biblical themed popular thing. Is it a book though? Because you're saying to read it and he's got a six hour last stream? One? Is he reading it? Let's see what this is?
Speaker 6: Then I opened that.
Speaker 9: Police Vision Institute Experience Technology and afforded the way do you ever feel like.
Speaker 10: You're forgetting something something.
Speaker 11: Important, sport, important, important, important, portant, important ship.
Speaker 1: Now we're back to SpongeBob. Dude, I called it man predict the programming. I was saying SpongeBob a minute ago, and then here's SpongeBob.
Speaker 12: In twenty sixteen, a Reddit account named mother horse Eyes began making bizarre posts across the website. These posts were left in the comments of unrelated discussions, seemingly nonsensical rants about LSD and the CIA and concentration camps and far futures and advanced technology and an entity known as mother Horsees. As people went, oh, I think I've.
Speaker 1: Heard of this. I just didn't go I didn't look into it very deep. So I think I have heard of this. I remember this when was this like a year ago? Ortho thug twenty dollars. Thank you for all your mean debates. I converted because you aren't a soy mint. You just say how it is the realest. Excuse me, the meanest people on the internet are the realist people. About twenty guys I know have come to rocor My parish this year. That's great, Yeah, I think, I mean, especially you know, young dudes can see through like the fake niceness and the piety signaling. And it's a lot of hypocrisy because the same people who are putting up the nice front are usually like just vicious vipers in reality or in the background.
Speaker 12: But let's see a little bit more of this the account to see what they were talking about. They realized that if you combine the comments, you get complete narratives, narratives that use monstrous body, horror, unhistory, and potential futures to talk about an entity beyond the veil of humanity, Mother Horse Eyes. So users created a subreddit to monitor these posts, and when combined together, it is one of the most interesting pieces of horror fiction that I have ever read.
Speaker 1: So is it like just gnostic right? Because it sounds like there's this big entity. Is that some sort of gnostic ARCon or something?
Speaker 12: Hello everybody, Today, we are going to be talking about the full story of Mother Horse Eyes and the Flesh Interface series. This story is a long one, as you can probably tell from the timestam. We're going to go through the story, talk about the characters, the timeline. This doesn't mean anything to you yet with several of the connections and analysis made as we go. Now that being said, Mother Horse Eyes is truly a one of a kind story, and I wouldn't want this video to rob you of the experience of it. So I'll have the Mother horse Eyes. I read it with the full story lad out for you to read in the description or if.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I think we should probably do it. If we were to do this, we should read the things. But I mean, if it took him six hours, dude, that's how long is Let's see how long the actual thing is? Here? I thought he was going to leave a link. Where is it at? Oh? Here it is. Damn dude. This is a freaking this is an online book t ld R. Let's see is this just one page? Or is this the whole thing? Okay, this is this is the whole thing. Interesting. Yeah, people love the Schitzo stuff now right Like Skitzo. Skitzo is so hot right now, Like, if you're like Skitzo or whatever, you are like so freaking hot right now. Oh my gosh, it's so hot. Dance dance dance, Calm run Hunter runs, thank you for the Protestant. Protestant is am ended video. I agreed to debate a friend and let's just say he got mogged. Speaking of comedy, I like you too, like the video Jester Maxing on Gossip Goblin's channel. It's weird to get a super chat asking me to go like a video, like, yeah, I don't even watch it, just like it. That's kind of funny though, And what's the channel? People are just sending me super just like videos, Gossip Goblin? Should I watch the video or you just want me to like it? That's a high price for a like. Jester Maxon at the Club is officially new? Justter maxon a club is the new matter? Justin Maxson at a Club. Wait, this isn't the right channel. You said gossip Goblin, not mean culture. Where's that?
Speaker 5: I dude?
Speaker 1: Jester Maxing on Gossip Goblins channel? Okay, I'm that Gossip Goblin channel. There's not a lot here. Where's it?
Speaker 5: I dude?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, this dude has one point four million. I thought it was one point four Kate, here we go. Did you not fucking hear what I just said?
Speaker 13: Clause he got brutally framed, mogged by gorbo, he got turbo cortisol, noaked.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's so over for clausey oh.
Speaker 14: Yeah, closey was just a maxing on twizzy stream.
Speaker 12: Before clocking peak cop in front of the aura pods.
Speaker 1: It's never been more over over.
Speaker 13: You got eighteen months to ascend like me, or you're gonna get one shotage try to spike my quarters off. I'm calm max, I'm framed, locked in sooth.
Speaker 1: I mean most of my debates had turned into jestermaxing as I frame mogged all of the posers because they couldn't stand my aura. So I don't understand, like, what's the point of even doing the debates because the debates are all uh, not spiking my quarters all, it's just spiking other people's cortisols.
Speaker 15: Bill wage cells are soothing.
Speaker 16: Spare some credits.
Speaker 13: Boss trying to dermal glaze my way to Becky Tea.
Speaker 17: Please.
Speaker 13: You staff roared me, and you're gonna be slopping up these clappers. Gorbo just got brutally stool mogs by baby Corn at the goon junction. My fellow citizens, I've just been informed that Garble is chopped.
Speaker 6: Clausey is the new risking weird.
Speaker 1: Damn dude, this ship goes hard dog. Do you imagine like the boomer as seeing this like in the boomer like boom, we're trying to figure out whether this is it would just like melt their mind, dude, But thank you for that. Yes, I do know about mother Horse eyes d jewels five dollars. I knew you was on the brink because you had a debate about debate rules. In the middle of a debate. M this girl scene to come and do she's seen to coming, Zane says, dude, whatever you do, I'm listening. What if I just sat here like a radio jock shock jock from the nineties and I just did fart noises and monkey sounds and uh and talk like a radio shock jock like I don't mean, I don't mean a freaking Howard Stern. I'm talking about like Bob and Tom in the Morning, Dude, Bob and Tom in the morning. That's Boomer radio shock jock. Shit. Do they still they still exist? They're still doing their thing, Dude. Four hours and the Boomers are still listening to Bob and Tom. I want do you think they do? Oh, Bob died, Okay, so Bob's already dead. He died a month ago. That's crazy. So Bob and Tom is not bobbing, not Bob and Tom. They should they should call it not Bob and Tom. Do they still do like you think they still do? Like monkey noises and far soud? What do these people talk about? Let's see what Bob and Tom talking is. What boomers are still listening to, like radio shows, Let's see what they talk about.
Speaker 18: It started a guy named Hamish Link later as as Abraham Lincoln. Manhunt is and it's it's terrific. It's about the search for John Wilkes Booth. It's really good. It came out a year or two ago, but I wanted to make sure we got there, and I think Josh nailed up.
Speaker 1: But I'm already starting to go to sleep. Here, come on now, Bob, not Bob and Tom. Tell me to get funny. Where's some fart noises?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 1: Some toilet flushes?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 1: I thought if I was getting radio shock jocks, that's what I'm getting.
Speaker 18: This is a really good actor. He was on whatever it was, the old Christine.
Speaker 1: So Bob and not Bob and Tom is basically just boomers trying to remember ship. Yeah, you got that one guy that was in the movie with that other guy. And then they're they're trying to you're trying to do that, get the get the the floppy disk, and the other guys forget what what he's doing.
Speaker 18: Anteres of Old Christine, which was a really funny show. Anyway, if you get a chance, that's a really good kind of history, uh historically based story about the search for John Wilkes Booth, really really good. But in any event, they're still trying to find these Lincoln papers. I mean, and I've done something that stupid, or I've put something on the roof of my car the bumper and driven off.
Speaker 1: Oh what riveting radio here, dude, riveting. In fact, they'll probably be better off if they would go back to the fart noises and the toilet flushes. Dude, this has put me to sleep.
Speaker 18: But it wasn't as tragic as this, although it was one time, because it was a fresh Starbucks cappuccino grande.
Speaker 19: I'm going into the Starbucks and the freaking purple hair kid says, do you want more sewing your lockey? And I said, what the hell language are you speaking the kids these days?
Speaker 6: I'll tell you what. That's a bummer.
Speaker 20: I saw a video yesterday of someone driving away with a coffee on the hood of their car or on the roof, and somebody goes, hey, you got and they hit their brakes and the coffee fell and.
Speaker 1: Then oh my gosh, could you imagine.
Speaker 21: The coffee of the car. He didn't even listen. It spills over.
Speaker 20: All poured inside their window.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I fell.
Speaker 1: Where's the monkey sounds? Where's the far noises in the toilet?
Speaker 18: Oh? That sounds like something you'd stage for a great video.
Speaker 22: If what if we staged it? It could be a skit stage. They did a great job because it seemed very real. Oh, that's terrific, just by the reality. Yeah, sometimes you never know. Yeah, I remember, uh, Bob and I were in a taxi in New Orleans. We were coming from the airport, and I think that I don't think they regulate the cabs in New Orleans.
Speaker 6: I mean, why do you say that?
Speaker 1: Was that even funny? You know? There was the most annoying part of the whole history of the shock jocks, the boomer era of the shock jocks, is everyone constantly laughing really loud at every comment, and it's like, obviously that part wasn't even supposed to be. But they're so fake that it's trained into them, it's ingrained, it's imprinted into them to constantly laugh anytime there's a pause, because I mean, is it maybe that's the norm for radio. They were taught at radio school, broadcasting school, like don't have pauses, fill the dead air with fake laughter.
Speaker 18: Oh, because they're just so junkie.
Speaker 23: And anyway, she's almost becoming the monkey sounds.
Speaker 1: So they just replaced the old shock jock monkey sounds with the Boomer wine mom, who laughs like a monkey.
Speaker 5: Wait.
Speaker 18: So we're in a taxi and then a guy or on some kind of a free way. This guy pulls up next to us, and he's frantically waving and pointing, and you know.
Speaker 1: Boomer Radio is just Boomer's bitching about Boomer shit. Basically, like I tried to park and the damn computer, the damn robot at the parking venue was basically cussing me out here, I am cussing out a robot. I'm like, what the how?
Speaker 18: You always wonder what you know? What's going on? Why is is you? And and it turned out that the car had a flat tire and the whole deal.
Speaker 1: But riveting stories. Wow, Boomer Talk radio.
Speaker 15: On the cutting edge riven situation.
Speaker 18: You never know what is this am I being set up to be robbed. You couldn't feel that he had.
Speaker 19: Follow the damn immigrants and I'm gonna get robbed, and the damn computers and the soy lattes from the pink haired people at.
Speaker 1: The Starbucks tired.
Speaker 18: Uhh wha. That's, by the way, really convenient. If you're in a taxi and you get a flat tire.
Speaker 8: The irony, the irony. I'm trying to get somewhere. I'm on a tight time schedule, I don't have my car, hence the taxi, and they got.
Speaker 1: A flat Could you imagine imagine a taxi with a.
Speaker 20: Flat Well, two weeks ago, I was driving next to our truck and its engine was on fire.
Speaker 1: I could see they got gen X dude with tattoos.
Speaker 24: They're like, we've got to appeal to the younger audience that listens to radio.
Speaker 1: And they're like, there's no younger audiences listening to radio.
Speaker 24: Well, let's bring in the gen X tattoo guy because he looks kind of cool, you know, like maybe he was a roadie for you know, the Blind Melon's Band or something.
Speaker 1: And then the young people will resonate with him and he can kind of be the joke.
Speaker 20: Teller as well through the through Like the tire you could see it was on fire, and I'm honking at the guy and I'm trying to show him that his engine's on fire, but trying the pan like I'm like, like, I had no.
Speaker 15: Like pantomime fire, that's funny. How do you do fire?
Speaker 1: If you're playing a pantomime game, how would you do fire? That's funny, that's funny. Okay, I can't do this is awful, dude. How about the do they have the fart sounds? They do fart compilation?
Speaker 15: This will be funny. Who farted in the studio?
Speaker 1: International work. It's gonna be the wy mom dude. They're gonna say it's the joke will be that it was the wine mom comment or that.
Speaker 25: Farted company Spaces recently teamed up with Dutch lifestyle brand Maurice Della Marius to create Spirit Travel.
Speaker 1: None of these are words.
Speaker 25: It's a fragrance that can allegedly boost productivity and make people feel more at ease in the workplace.
Speaker 1: Irritating when you speak French.
Speaker 25: It's French.
Speaker 6: It is like Trabek does it.
Speaker 18: Yes, it's the same pardon productivity at work.
Speaker 1: It's funny because she said the French word the way the frenche says it makes it funny.
Speaker 25: It can be influenced by a variety.
Speaker 1: And so they're doing fart noises the factors.
Speaker 25: Which smell is one of the least obvious quart.
Speaker 6: So you're saying, my parents.
Speaker 18: So what they're doing is they're they're improving.
Speaker 1: So they're still doing the fart sounds. I mean, how did I know that, like thirty years past the nineties the boomer talk radio is still doing the fart sounds.
Speaker 6: You smell at the workplaces?
Speaker 1: What's happening?
Speaker 25: Feelings, Likeriitation, annoyance, and stress can effectively be countered.
Speaker 1: Any of you.
Speaker 6: Any of you ever farted in here and gotten away with it?
Speaker 1: Yes, told you, ye hahaha, it would be the wine mom. It was so funny. Flames two dollars. How do clergy deal with this? What is wrong with it? I don't know, dude, Dan twenty dollars release a book on debates. Nobody's going to read a book on debates, Dude. People don't read books. They're not going to read a book on debates, so appreciate the super jed though Jay is not a church father, He's a church stepfather. A haha, zeno five fifty dollars. Maybe now you'll have time to do the Supernatural Review. What is that? Oh you mean do a stream where they cover cryptids, Nephelin, dark goddess, illuminate, confirmed gnostic antichrist storyline? Are you saying that I do a thing called Supernatural Review or that there's a channel called Supernatural Review. I thought about doing that today because we've done a spooky streaming a long time. Those are fun. People love these, you know, scary stories. Are you afraid of the dark? Spooky bedtime stories? In the middle of the afternoon? I guess it's I guess it's seven o'clock now, but to me, it feels like it's middle afternoon. But whatever, dude, Uh okay, I'm sorry. I don't know why I even went into torturing you with Bloomer Talk Radio. Oh my gosh, dude, could you imagine listening to that every day for like three hours on the work drive, like if you were in La or you're in some giant seria driving the car for like two hours a go to work. Could you imagine listening to these boomers whatever the hell they're talking about, then the fart jokes for oh my gosh.
Speaker 10: And the lattege and the flat tire and the coffee spilled all over for hours.
Speaker 1: Eddie says, Debate my mama, she on child support. Okay, tell her to call in. Ain't no more Collins, dude. Zaye says, I'm still listening. Chris says, Joe Biden Radio, Actually about your right. I bet you those are Democrat boomers and that's like the average Democrat boomer. Uh show, Josh, are you retired, retarded, retireded, retired. I'm a Yankee boomer saying the word retire it retired, it retired and Boston retired. Jay, show that wigger, show that a Wiga stays in motion. I mean the stream is right now, dude, it's still happening. Have you watched Spider in a why yet? Florida man says not yet, but I do plan to do you already get through all your super chests. Finn says, for ten dollars, no, some online guy to ten dollars. Jay, do one minute on kill Tony. I heard the way that works is that you have to hang around the comedians at the kill Tony thing for a long time and then you put your name into the basket. So you basically have to go to the thing a whole bunch and keep putting your name in and kind of like get in the circles of the stand ups, and then you get one minute to get roasted. So I I mean, I don't live in Austin, so I don't. I can't go to kill Tony for two months to try to get involved in that milk some online guy ten dollars. At least milk Toast corporate friendly comedians are better than Casey Rocket. They probably are. That comedy is called milk Toast. Normy slop Drome says yet who. I don't know who k. C. Rocket is, but it is fun to roast stand ups because they're usually terrible. And also, I don't I mean, so basically it seems to me like a rigged game if you want to do stand up, because you either have to go to New York or LA and be woke, which seems impossible, or you have to go to Austin and be in the circles of Joe Rogan, which I don't know how you get in the circles of Joe Rogan's stand up people. Look. I mean, I know Kurt Metzker and Sam Tripoli, but that doesn't necessarily mean that you're gonna be able to go and do stand up at Comedy Mothership per se. So it just seems like some sort of locked world. And I mean it would take so much time and energy that, I mean, I can already do a live stream and talk to you know, ten twenty forty fifty seventy hundred thousand people. Does it Just it seems like a weird trade off to try to do it sounds fun. It just seems like overcoming impossible hurdles just to get stage times. So I don't I just it doesn't the trade off doesn't seem Casey Rocket is supposed to be bad. Okay, let's see who this is. Okay, this is somebody who's on kill Tony. Oh, this dude. I think I've seen this dude before. Okay, so he's been on there a bunch. Okay, let's we'll give him his best So this is supposed to be his best clips. Let's see, by the way I would go on kill Tony. Sure, why not. I don't care. I mean, I dude, we get I've been roasted on the internet for freaking how many years? Fifteen years. I don't care about getting roasted by these dudes. Excuse me, sir, te phote. This is supposed to be his top three best ones, and you guys in the chat uh are saying he's no good. So let's see. Let's see what I've never heard of. I've seen his face, but I've never heard these jokes. So let's give it a whirl.
Speaker 26: Okay, yeah, this is how you remind me.
Speaker 3: Alright, very cool? Hell yeah, mayback music? All right, very cool?
Speaker 1: Um, one point for singing nickelbockbo nickel butt right away.
Speaker 3: I think I just shook my maneuvering loose. All right, there you go.
Speaker 1: I gotta yeah.
Speaker 3: It's basically been the worst week of my life. My fiance tried to break up with me for drinking too much robotestin in the bedroom. This ever happening?
Speaker 1: Boys, Huh that was terrible, dumb.
Speaker 3: Well, you tell me who got the better end of the deal, because she married a banker. And I can smell ghosts now, so pretty cool.
Speaker 1: I was all right, I can smell ghosts.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 3: Uh, Danny Phantom, all right, very cool? Hell yeah, I think the dow Jones just dropped. I gotta go.
Speaker 1: I gotta don't get that one. He's a little too manic. Like, I mean, I get it, this is part of your stick, but I've never really liked the manic stand ups. They just seem to be it's like a huge distraction from the jokes they're telling. Like, uh, like Howie Mandel. You ever seen Howie Mandel back when he would do his weirdo like schizo routines back in the day, and Howie Mandel was a prop comic, and usually they're pretty terrible. Like I don't know if Howie Mandel was on uh cocaine or what, but like he was just like insane, dude. He was like the original, just spurging out, dude, watch this what what?
Speaker 27: This so exciting to be back and everything and that I'm really happy you've been on the road for three months now, right, And I hate performing on the road because the car's drive by, the splash overshoes.
Speaker 1: What we'll tell me to do. The whole thing is that imagine that dude doing that for like an hour set, or a forty minute set, or do a five minute set like what I mean, I don't know, but I guess it worked or I don't know he had some Jewish connections. I don't know, but coull augh. It throws me off.
Speaker 27: At what else can I tell you? But this is so exciting to be back in the shoom. My parents are watching.
Speaker 1: Hi, it's just spurging out just to spurg out. I don't think it really adds to the to the It's not funny, but maybe maybe people remember it like it's a it's a it's a way to get people to remember your stick, because you know that whoever left this comedy club that night, like they went away saying, remember that weird dude, Remember the weird spurgy Jewish guy. Like at least everybody remembered it. I don't know if it was funny, but they remembered it. Yeah, I'm a pr and I so this guy's kind of like he's like the redneck ish version of this.
Speaker 3: Got nights like this. I understand what JFK killed himself? You know what I mean?
Speaker 28: I uh, is that a conspiracy?
Speaker 1: I mean I kind of like the conspiracy weirdness of it. His spurginess is really annoying, but so far I'm not angry at it yet.
Speaker 28: The people think about that's what I think you had, Jackie, oh and his zero all day?
Speaker 6: When are you gonna get a real job?
Speaker 24: Breathing?
Speaker 3: All right? Very cool? Hell yeah, I thought that was kind of funny. Oh the Dutchman's key.
Speaker 1: Uh now, I don't get what's the Dutchman's key? Is that A I don't get that one, Okay. I mean, look, this is my entry reduction to this guy. So I've never seen this before this first one minute. I mean, it was weird and spurgy, but I didn't think it was terrible. I mean, if you compare this to the rest of the people on this show, which it's like ninety nine percent of time, it's just unbearably awful. Let's see what else he's got. Yeah, I've always liked weird comedy. Though. When I say weird though, I don't mean like this spurgy. How you mendel stuff that's not funny. I mean like the weirdy this the you know, I mean, Sam hid stuff is weird. Like that kind of stuff is funny to me.
Speaker 26: I really can't stay Oh yeah, get lost, real trap shit.
Speaker 1: Come on now, get out of here. I gotta get out of here.
Speaker 28: At midnight, I turned back into Kirsten Dunce, so just gotta keep moving.
Speaker 1: I kind of like this. That's funny, Peter, Please, what's with all the haters? I kind of like this so far yet real big Uncle Ben Krap Get out of here. Maybe this is why I should never do stand up. Like if I think this is funny, you guys all hate it. Maybe that's a sign.
Speaker 24: I'm just popping it.
Speaker 6: I got nothing to lose. Hell yeah, no, I gotta get out of here.
Speaker 28: My buddy found some original oxy cotton in his attic last night, so we're gonna get faded and watch Yelming highlights later.
Speaker 6: Should be badass. I thought this is all right.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You move good for a big man, don'ty.
Speaker 1: Folks.
Speaker 28: A lot of people talk about being California sober.
Speaker 3: Me I'm Biloxi, Mississippi sober.
Speaker 28: That's where I do a bunch of whippets and lose my son on a riverboat gambling trap.
Speaker 1: I don't think this is that bad. I mean, it's wacky as shit, but I like whacky stuff. What can I say much. Will you credit me better than how we mindel the boy?
Speaker 6: It's okay, go with the nice man. Get real. I gotta get.
Speaker 1: Out of here. I don't get the pig snorting stuff. That sounds like the Jewish woman in the nineties that I met. That was her whole routine.
Speaker 28: I promise my buddy I would do ge hot later, So I gotta get going, get out of.
Speaker 1: This is kind of funny. I don't know what are you guys hating it so much? That's kind of funny.
Speaker 28: We're having fun, youngest guy around, nothing to loose, just being brave.
Speaker 6: Oh sorry about that. Red Pepper's all right, We're doing good.
Speaker 28: Oh yeah, never meet your heroes, folks. We all know the Lorax speaks for the trees, but in two thousand.
Speaker 1: That one I didn't get it. But I kind of like the wackiness of seven. I saw him say the N word. Okay, this is not that bad. I don't understand you guys are like hating on this. This is not that bad. You know what's funny is like, this is probably the style of stand up that I would do. So maybe this is a key sign that I should not ever do stand up.
Speaker 28: I just got to keep moving. Biden's trying to drone strike me right now. I could feel it.
Speaker 1: By the way. I think there's a possibility I could go on Maton. I did text with Maton when we were in LA and he said that yes, he would like to have me on, So I think in the near future that's a real possibility. I don't know how that would go, though, would be super weird. I mean this, The Sam Hyde one's good. The John Koyaku one was really good. That was funny, It was fun. How would I handle Maton? I don't know. Man, that would be a really wild one. It'd be fun to see.
Speaker 28: Good luck, yeah, real, Yeah, I hate ambient. I'm glad you brought that up. I uh, last time I took Ambien, I accidentally donated my car to one eight seven seven Cars for kids. Fucked up part is I live in my car?
Speaker 23: Uh No, I why do you guys hate it so much?
Speaker 1: Explain to me why you hated so much. This is not as bad as I thought. He's not that bad. Yeah, I think I could handle Maton. I don't, but it'd be weird to see what angle he would try to troll me with. Because I mean I handled the Jesse Lee Peterson trolling like Judo moves, dude, like there was no like I trolled JLP like equal of him trying to troll me. So uh, I mean Maton would definitely be a level of trolling above JLP. But I think in the trolling uh semi finals, I think I'm ready for Maton. I mean, I handle JLP with Judo moves, so I think I think I can handle it. Yeah. I could see you guys saying like he represents like just the shitty Reddit type of vibe, but just on the level of the humor. Like it's pretty funny to me so far.
Speaker 3: Live with all these little kids, breathe them.
Speaker 1: I don't like PDF jokes though, those are always gross to me. So is he making PDF jokes? That'll that usually ruins stuff for me.
Speaker 29: Folks.
Speaker 30: There's no easy way to tell a child their parents are dead. There's no easy way to tell a child their parents are dead. There is a really, really fucking scary way to do it. Get over here, goofball.
Speaker 1: This is actually funny.
Speaker 26: Your dad fell on the grill at Bennie Hannas last night, thought he was gonna pull through. Then they brought out the onion Bulkay, now, yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know, dude, I might have to disagree. This is kind of funny to me. Okay, I know all you guys are just saying cringe. Then who is funny? All right? Who do you think is actually funny? I mean in terms of like stand ups, right, I mean Sam Hide his stand up was great, it was super funny. But like in the stand up world outside of Sam Hyde, I want to know who you guys think is actually funny because there's so many haters.
Speaker 15: This is so cringe, this is awful.
Speaker 1: So tell me who's actually funny. Don't say Norm McDonald. Everybody knows Norman Donald's funny. I want to know who the haters think is funny. Yeah, we all know Mitch Hedberg is funny. I'm talking about like not people dead ten years ago, fifteen years ago, like people today that are funny. Yeah we know Sam Hid, Yeah yeah, yeah, Tim Dillon is funny. Sure, see, we got some people. So basically just like you guys are just listing like the top five stand ups. So Eric Andre was funny when he had the show, that the show was funny. Yeah, thank you. You guys think I'm funny. Appreciate that.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm not seeing a lot of Mark Norman. I know Bla is a big Mark Norman fan. I haven't seen you guys are joking with Amy Shermer. Surely right, dude. The funniest stand up of all time is Chelsea Handler. She's the funniest of all well, of course, so everybody's hating on the young up and comers, and everybody's just listing like the top. Dave Chappelle is funny. Yeah, of course, Dave Chappelle's funny. And Avery Pastor, Mike pastor Randy Balls is the funniest stand up of living memory, Mark Schultz, Mark Norman pastor, Who's pastor, Mike? Are you talking about Jim Bob's pastor?
Speaker 5: Mike?
Speaker 1: Look up Patrise O'Neill. Dude, I know who Patrise O'Neill is. I've been watching stand up since I was eight years old. I know who Patrice is. Yeah, Patrice was always he was definitely funny. Yeah, Key and Peel are funny, They're they're not stand up. So I'm specifically saying stand up. So I need to know because you guys are are not vibing with Casey Rocket. I kind of like this wild wacky style. I always like that, Like the silly stuff to me is always funny, Like I always thought, you know, Andy Kauleman was that style. Stuff was funny. So who else everybody's saying a lot of people are saying Dan Soder? Okay, let's see who Dan Soder is interesting. I've not actually heard Dan Soder, so maybe we should do some of these reels. Let's see friction maxing. You hear about this?
Speaker 29: No friction maxing is this? Obviously it's an online idea. Like everyone everyone's maxing. Everything's maxing, everything's max.
Speaker 6: Everything's to the max.
Speaker 29: Friction maxing is when instead of like making it easy on yourself, you make it.
Speaker 1: Dude, who is this down syndrome? Co host?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 1: This dude is like down syndrome from freaking over the tracks, Dude.
Speaker 29: The hardest way possible. Let's say you need like a roofing contractor you don't google that. You ask someone and they're like, oh, I know a guy. You're like, okay, you check them out. You just do like everything, it takes the longest way as opposed to the easy way.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of thinking I might be into friction max I think I think that's how I live my life.
Speaker 29: Me too, I'm into friction maxing now, Like if I go to the doctor's office, I'm like, I'm not looking at my phone the whole time.
Speaker 6: I'm just gonna look at people.
Speaker 1: Now, they call that raw dogging, right, raw dogging.
Speaker 29: Yeah, I mean I'll like friction maxing better.
Speaker 4: Friction maxing does sound better because raw dogging is without a condom, and that's the coolest thing in the.
Speaker 29: World, which is also just known as sex. Yeah, like thousands and thousands of years it was called and now we're like, oh, that's raw dogging.
Speaker 1: Just that's kind of funny. Uh okay, Yeah, I'll have to check out Dan Souter of not seeing his any of his stand up anyway. Where are we at? I'm just totally lost off in. Do you guys like these stream of Consciousness Like we didn't even half the time the titles of our streams. We don't even do the titles, which is kind of the fun, right, we never know where there's this live stream goes. And I love the stream of consciousness style improv. That's my that's my vibe. Some online got some guy online. Look up Martin Phillips. Martin, you tell my Martin Lawrence. You tell me more Lawrence, Yo, you're gonna talk about a girl booty, y'all. Have us seen him booties that big y'all? Have vers seen the booty that be?
Speaker 29: I was like, damn gird of booty.
Speaker 1: That's all. That's all I remember from like nineties, Like black stand ups in the nineties, dude, they all had like the same routine. You tell my more An laws y'all, I'm about to get a show on WB Dog. You so crazy, you know what I'm saying? Like we talk about like booty, Yo. You ever see like a white girl booty that white girl, buddy that saw the sag and then you see like a black oh bit damn girl. Like that's all it was like in the nineties, dude, Let's see what Martin Lauren is talking about. What are you talking about? Dog? Yeah? What's up? How much you want to bet he do a booty joke? That's right, that's right.
Speaker 31: I hear the ladies hollering from me like I'm fine, fellow biack Paul Deva, She y'all ain't gonna believing on he did the.
Speaker 1: Mean, it's nineteen ninety four. He did the mean she and then this motherfucker.
Speaker 31: I remember I couldn't get the women back in the day.
Speaker 32: Now I got women fucking me talking about I don't know what it is about you.
Speaker 31: It wouldn't happen to be this hundred grand in my motherfucker pocket way.
Speaker 1: That was kind of funny, But thank y'all for coming out. This means a lot. I'm having fun. I'm even noticing white people are coming. Here we go, here, we go, make a white joke.
Speaker 32: I hope you make a joke. Do you ever see white people dance? Y'all ever see white people? They'd be like, black people are like, what the hell are white people doing trying to dance?
Speaker 15: Now?
Speaker 5: You guys like me?
Speaker 1: Now, y'all never used to say shit to me.
Speaker 6: Just move out the way, nigger mom.
Speaker 1: Now it's actually pretty white people like, ain't Martin?
Speaker 15: You fucking good bye?
Speaker 1: I like, how forever and ever, every black comedian has always done the white person voice and the white people dancing joke. It never gets old too, right, But I actually think it's kind of funny. Right. I don't care about it, but we should be able to do the black voice. You know what I'm saying, like it should have been. It should be it should be allowed for me to talk the way I truly want to talk. Ain't no double standards, That's all I'm trying to say. So yeah, but I got the fuck with you cause I like you. I gotta talk about this thing called racism. It bus shit, we got a racism bit. This is all the tropes, dude, black stand ups, especially back in the nineties. It's the exact mirror of the way that women comedians are always being and will always be. Right, my boyfriend, my mom, chocolate Vagina sacks. Right, that's all women comics, that's the five topics that they're limited to. And then for black people, it's y'all. Ever see the white people try to dance? Y'all y'all ever see the black girl booty? But it was a white girl booty? Yo? Racism white people?
Speaker 6: Look, we what you all?
Speaker 1: Black guy? Right, it's the same routine. Other than me, it fucks with me.
Speaker 31: I cannot believe racism still exists.
Speaker 23: She she, It fucks me up when some white people don't accept black people in America because you brought us to this motherfuck we.
Speaker 1: Was in Africa.
Speaker 5: I don.
Speaker 1: Remember in the nineties when the white dudes would go on uh what was a deaf comedy gym and evening at the Apollo, and dude, ninety nine percent of the time the white dudes would get booed off. Remember evening at the Apollo. If y'all don't know this, that was some wild shit. Dude. They would have a giant uh cane that they would pull you off of right when the crowd starts booing you. You got to see this if you don't seeing this stuff, dude. And if I recall, uh, there was only a couple white dudes that could ever tame the black comedy audiences. Right. So here here's a black dude getting booed off of the stage evening at that Apollo. And oh that's this is where Steve Warby got his He got his he got his start at this right watch this. This will give you an example. By the way, if I recall, I think Jim Carrey was one of the few white people because black dudes loved Jim Carrey. They've always loved Jim Carrey. I think he was able to win over and tame the evening at the Apollo audience.
Speaker 31: So yeah, please welcome to the stage.
Speaker 1: Jeane Renee. By the way, let's talk about being mean. Think about the world of comedy and like the way people think, oh you PJ Diars mean dude, could you imagine any of those people trying to make it at evening and at the Apollo. By the way, I think I'm one of the few white boys that could perhaps perhaps survive an evening at the Apollo. Listen. I used to play basketball. I know the secrets to win over black people. Number One, impressions. If you can do impressions, do black people will love you. You can. Even if you do a few impressions and it makes the black people laugh, you can then get the past to impersonate black people. Then they love it. Right, Jim Carrey went over all the black people with impressions, but some black people can't win over the black girl. Watch, says Jean Renee. That's the thing is brutal, dude.
Speaker 15: It was brutal, dude.
Speaker 1: Dude. His brother just walked out. They're already doing He just walked out out. Dude's already getting boozed. He just appeared all right, Jeane, how you doing?
Speaker 18: John Man.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought it was all stand up? Was it also like variety show?
Speaker 6: Was it?
Speaker 5: Was?
Speaker 1: It like singing to and I'm from church and singing all right? Damn, his brother just came from church. He was singing hymns. He just showed up. He's already getting booed. Oh what are you gonna do for us tonight?
Speaker 6: Gene?
Speaker 1: You bring me joy?
Speaker 6: Why we need a bacon?
Speaker 1: You bring me Johnny. Listen, all the black people in the audience know that black people in the audience know I'm telling the truth. Because if a white dude is on the basketball team and he can make everybody laugh and do impressions, I'm good, dude, I'm good for Jean. Go ahead, by the way, then the black dudes will all be like, hey, do dude, do that pressure? Do do that presson on the teacher? Hey, hey, do do do that impression of Obama? Do that impression? I think they need to give him a chance. In him on my right awright. See he just doing crane corps. Give this man a chance, he said, Shoot, dude, it took five seconds and he's getting booed off the stage. That's that's how rough the Apollo was due. He even started booing himself. He was like, all right, I'm doing I'm out here boot, I'm gonna boo myself. He should have just would have been funny if you had to turn around and started booing what everybody else? Oh, they had the clown come out. They used to have a cane that would pull you off, like out of a cartoon or something. Dude, So did Sindbad host it? Truly? Sindbad didn't get pulled off the stage, did he? Let's see? I want to see a white boy actually making it on evening. Let's see. Oh here's a white dude. Let's see if he can make it. Watch this new jersey in the house. A lot of people say, you look like the president? Man, what do you feel about that?
Speaker 29: That's right, I definitely do no doubt.
Speaker 1: Listen, look what I tell you. He did an impression of Bill Clinton.
Speaker 33: Do that.
Speaker 1: All black people already love him. They're like, honest, white boy doing impressions.
Speaker 3: I love it. What you gonna do for tonight, I'm gonna do Shaggy. It wasn't me, all right?
Speaker 1: See what I mean? If you're a white dude and you can do impressions and be silly do. The black people love it, but you better not try to sing R and B and fail. You will know you won't show your face, y'all.
Speaker 5: Give it up.
Speaker 1: My man. My thought.
Speaker 29: This one goes out to two answers.
Speaker 3: In my life, Hillary and Harlem. There we go, Honey came in and she coming around on this door. We will but naked burn on the bathroom.
Speaker 1: See a white dude figured out how to crack the code. All you got to do is just do an impression and sing a goofy R and B song or something, and you're good. Dude. Oh, here's a crazy white chick. She's gonna get booed dude.
Speaker 10: Uh oh, Elizabeth, she's got a troll talk into her.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: The funny thing about this show is like this is like uh uh, you know American Idol or whatever before American Idol, but it's black American I So it's like ghetto American Idol. But but the fun of the show is when the people are bombing, like William hung bombed on American Idol. Right, Welcome to the Apollo Theater.
Speaker 14: You you you make your home where here in New York City and you're originally from from Puerto Rica.
Speaker 1: Also, she's a latin Ax, dude. She thought she thought she had enough street crib. Being Latinax, she can make it mmmmm erca an island that I'm familiar with. You could get away with with a black crowd. You could get away with being funny. But if you can't sing, like if you could do stand up and do impressions, you can get away with it. But if you're gonna sing to a black audience, you better be able to sing, dude, or you're gonna get trounced.
Speaker 3: And you're gonna do some comedy.
Speaker 1: Comedy, all right.
Speaker 15: Go on out there.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, Oh even worse. I thought she was gonna sing. She's Oh man, he chose comedy.
Speaker 15: I'm an Elizabeth mcga flab.
Speaker 12: Come on, Apollo, how about you hate child of the eighties?
Speaker 15: And a spirit is trying to speak through.
Speaker 1: Me right now? There's like two seconds dude. Anyway, how do we get onto this? Oh, y'all said to watch Patrees. Let's see what happens when you get booed. See the whole y'all. Y'all all basically see a lot of y'all is racist in the audience, and you hating on every stand up. But you're just like the Apollo crowd that you hate. I'm joking, just boo and just hating on everyone's boo boo no matter what first words out boo. Good grief, dude. All right, let's let's find uh white comedian who is successful here. I guarantee it's going to be the people either making white jokes or doing impressions. Watch here's a white boy.
Speaker 32: Now he's opened up for Jeff Foxworthy, Bernie Mack and my girl Mark with Choe.
Speaker 1: And he has entertained our troops on the USO tour. Please you went on t e y on like six four.
Speaker 33: It sucks being tall, though, because sure people always mess with you like midgets. You know, they're always starting stuff. Ay sasquatch. How's the weather up there?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Why don't you checked it through? If you do, If you're a white dude and you do a white dance, the black people love it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 33: I went to Jamaica.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's nice.
Speaker 18: Tomega's nice.
Speaker 1: I got stopped at customs.
Speaker 33: The lady thought I was high, you know, She's like, are you bringing any drugs into Jamaica. I was like drugs into Jamaica. That's like bringing slim fast Ethiopia. So I live in Brooklyn too, Uh yeah, yeah, oh yeah, Brooklyn's nice.
Speaker 1: People don't appreciate it, man, there's so much cultural stuff there.
Speaker 33: Like I was walking through the park today. I see this old man doing Thai chi, like that's beautiful. But then I look closer. It's not an old man doing Thai chie. It's one of those heroin guys that never falls over.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See that's how you like you could. You can do it, you can get away with it anyway. Let's see the last one right here, last one say oh yeah, what's up? Man? How you doing? Hey?
Speaker 33: I'm alright tonight, hollm, how you doing alight?
Speaker 1: He walks out like a dad but also a pimp, but also British.
Speaker 3: Like what now, I'm from an swept all right?
Speaker 1: For the people out there who ain't got no map, where is that at?
Speaker 3: Man, that doesn't really matter because this is where it's at.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's like dad core British pimp, but also, uh, how do.
Speaker 5: You back home?
Speaker 1: You want to see gonna sing? Let's see what he's gonna do.
Speaker 33: I gotta thank all the people in Jackie Robinson Park, because that's why I wrote this track.
Speaker 1: Man, that's hot.
Speaker 3: That's hot.
Speaker 1: Now I'm feeling I'm feeling that that chain man.
Speaker 6: What you gonna do?
Speaker 28: What was the name?
Speaker 3: Oh man, I'm gonna bring the love all right, give it up.
Speaker 1: My man, bon von Vaughan, y'all.
Speaker 17: Oh the bon von Von.
Speaker 27: I have the best job on the planet, flying around the.
Speaker 15: World and Mike Love.
Speaker 28: Down planets.
Speaker 17: Happens.
Speaker 1: Oh, I like it. He was this dude, British dude was doing cringe Corps twenty years ahead of time. Dude, get it on a bon pond. What did I say? He dances like a goofy white dude. Boom, You're in dude. Listen, if you are ever in a dangerous situation, you're in the ghetto. You're on the streets right, you get approached, you getting held up, Start dancing send like a goofy white dude. Start singing something. Be careful you don't sing bad though. You're good. This nobody does this strategy. You got them. If you make the black people laugh, you're good.
Speaker 22: Dude, get it on.
Speaker 3: Hump with extreme the whole Well, this is bad.
Speaker 1: The whole world is a bad.
Speaker 17: Shamas and h O.
Speaker 1: This is awesome. I love this. This white dude cracked the cold dude, What did I tell you? Do an impression? Dance, goofy actially like a pimp or something. You're in man. I guess Bill Burr he won him over. Does Evening now the apolo still exist? Or is it? Does it not exist? I want to see by the way, I think, did Jim Carrey ever do this? I think he did. I don't know. Maybe he didn't do the apollo. I don't know. Anyway, it would just be proven what I said, like, if you if you're a white dude, even at a polo, you better have an impression and you better be able to dance like a white dude. Let me get back to the Superjets. Some guy online says, Nah, dude, Patrese Martin Phillips, you killing me Wigert No, no, no, I know who Patrese O'Neill is. I just thought it would be funny to pull up Martin Lawrence. That's why I did it. I know the difference between Patrese and Martin. Dude. Bro I was in the nineties. I remember when the WB existed. Okay, and the WB was Martin and the Jamie Kennedy Experiment. Hello, I forget what else is on the WB. Well, I don't know what else is on there. Maybe there's those are the ones that are memorable. The Chicken says, Nate Bargatsi is pretty funny. He's got good dry humor. I mean, I've seen some funny Nate Bargatsy clips. He's I don't watch a lot of Nate Bargatsy, but yeah, I'm sure he does. He do clean comedy. I think he does clean comedy. Yeah. This this is the boy, this boy from Tennessee right here from Nashville, the king of clean comedy. Yeah, he does clean stuff. Angelo's says, for ten dollars, you gotta watch Dan soder Andre The I and Macho Man impressions are some of the best. He did this with wil Sasso uh on CVV with also impersonating Hulk Cogan. That sounds funny. I can't believe y'all think I don't know who Patrese O'Neil is. Dude, Doug Stanhope has a funny ju joke. Watch it. Well, I can't. I can't do a link in a super chat, Dude, does it come up if I put it in? Let's see. You know, I think Doug stand up could be funny at times. The problem is, like those really nihilistic atheist comedians, it's just so dark that it get it gets, it gets too dark to where I don't feel like it's funny. I don't mind some dark jokes, you know what I mean here and there? But is this the joke you're talking about? Like the History Channel like it turned Remember when the History Channel was actually history stuff in the late nineties and then it became Aliens, Nazis and Holocaust. That's all it was. Is that the clip? That's kind of funny?
Speaker 14: People make a fucking dollar off of the talent that are just it could be cut out their middlemen, their fucking leeches, and they.
Speaker 1: Don't always U up. Ooh, sizzles, sizzles? All right? I got lost? How do we we got it? We always get? Do you like? Do you guys like the detours into like metal and stand up? I don't even know. You gotta tell me if you like this or is this? I mean, you guys are sending me super chats. I guess you like it. That's a good gauge, so we didn't even get to the ghost shit. Whatever. Let's see where are we at. There's a ton of super chats here. Will you do any more formal debates? Yeah, I'm not opposed to formal debates. I just don't know that the religious debates are like I would still do. I would do like another Kayla Bryan Shapiro, you know that kind of a political that kind of stuff feminism. Sure, Luigi got shrimp ten dollars. I love you, Jay, God bless you. Can we still come help? Will you still help clean up the debate room? I mean, if you guys asked me a question in a super chat, I will answer your question. So yeah, if you ask me a question like what do I do to debate like a master debater? I won't answer your questions absolutely. Thank you for the well wishes. Iron Giant five dollars. We had an African do in a pastor show up at an African dude and a pastor show up at our inquirer's class and try to debate the three. This sounds like a comedy. Here can we get a video clip of this? Why are you gay with your idol?
Speaker 32: I come directly from Africa, and I do not believe in all of your idol you have in your.
Speaker 1: Church and the pastor's like, why do y'all got them idols? I agree with my my African friend here.
Speaker 15: How many idols can we have in one church?
Speaker 1: Friend? This sounds awesome. However, this must have gotten crazy because the red he says in the super chat, our other priest didn't even let him into the building. This is funnier than stand up dude. We need a video of this African dude. He probably had African garb onto he showed up. Why are you gay? Why do you have so many id together with a Baptist Pastorge under debate and your priest didn't even let him in the building. This sounds awesome. None of your business, five dollars. I just want to take this minute to shout out Trent Horne, who absolutely sucks Jay. Thank you for all the you do. I learned much from you. Thank you. None of your business. Shout out to all the bipod queens in the audience eight and says for five dollars, hail to the Bipod queen. The queen's ott herderock of wigsantium. He knows the proper titles, of which there are many. Thank you so much. La two says Jay. I'm a cradile orthodox. I greatly appreciate your content. Thank you very much. I'm actually one of the top one percent fans according to the YouTube data, and I'm proud of it. That's also the kind of fan that will show up at my bathroom at night ready to choke me if I'm making mad. So that's a that's a dangerous type of fan. But I love you. Craftsman says, for five dollars, you are a peacock. We gotta let you fly. I read that, but I like it. I'm'na read it again. Lisa blues lover five dollars. Sola only texts are wildly actually anti context. I think you're talking about solar scripture of protesses quoting that be gentle versus when you're actually rebuking demonic evil, false teaching exect. You know, they're just trying to keep a brother down, that's all it is. They don't want this, they don't want to play a to exercise his full potential. They're trying to stunt me. You know what, I'm saying, ain't gonna happen. I'm a Judo.
Speaker 6: Move him.
Speaker 1: I'm a Judo. Chop Judo, outdo them. They coming at me. I'm a Judo. I'm gonna move around, and I'm gonna blow up macle I don't know nobody. Jerome says, for ten dollars, don't worry, Jaye, we have your memorial service fit for a wig's antim king. Where did anybody get this idea? I was retiring. All I said was I'm done debating retards. That's it. Everybody just interpreted it their own way. Everybody went Protestant with my with my phrase, interpreted themselves. Griff off five dollars. You mentioned a movie that was indie where a guy was trying to perfect their ritual and steal a body and no. So I saw this independent horror movie that I've never been able to figure out what it was. I want to say it was mid two thousands, maybe two thousand and five six, and it was a foreign movie. It could have been Italian, it could have been a Polish horror movie. I don't know. It was foreign movie though, because it was subtitles and it was a Roman Catholic priest who everybody thought he was like a normal priest or whatever, but he was engaged in these secret rituals because he was an occultist who believed that he could live forever through putting his soul into another body. So he believed in reincarnation. But then he figured out this through some ritual, he could put his soul into some unfortunate body and then move on and always I just remember it as being like that was a pretty creepy, weird, esoteric but I've never been able to find it. It's been forgotten. By the way, there was also another movie I've never been able to find from I want to say twenty two thousand and eight nine. I saw it on like IFC independent movie channel one night randomly, and it was like Napoleon Dynamite, but it was about a girl and it was this nerdy girl. And no, it's not I know you're all going to say, oh, it's a Valley of the Dolls. It's not that. It was a girl who went to work at like a donut shop or like a fast food joint, and she was just super nerdy and it was like the female version of the Daployon Donna. It was actually funny. I've never been able to find what that movie was. So there's like there's a handful of movies that are like lost to history that I've never seen. And I've looked at, you know, various chat GPTs, you know, nobody can. I've looked at various periods over the years. Never been able to find either of these movies. It's not ghost World. It doesn't have anyone famous in it. Ghost World has Scarletjohanson in it. It was much more like Napoleon Dynamite in terms of like indie kind of quirky style. It wasn't Ghost World. And the girl that got the job like she even kind of looked like Napoleon Dynamite. It was like it was literally, I mean they were they were probably trying to copy Napoleon Dynamite.
Speaker 18: But for a girl.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't ghost World. And this was more like two thousand and six seven eight. It's not a good Burger. It wasn't black people. It was white dudes. If you guys have any ideas as to what those movies might be, feel free to suggest it, although I doubt many of you are going to gonna figure it out. It's not dollhouse. No, I'm looking at the chat to see if anybody has any ideas. Y'all are talking about some dude that's gay in the chat, who is zol Zone has basically taken over the chat and everyone is debating his sexual status. H you're here just to insult the chat. All right, you're going, dude, get out of here. I assure you my chat is not low IQ. My chat is a majority fast boys. So if you're gonna try to do dysgenics in my chat, you're gonna get weeded out. Son, you're gonna get cold out of this chat. Okay, here's an mon's turd. Somebody says there might be a interesting two thousand and three film. Let's see interesting. I don't think I had to do with poop jokes.
Speaker 9: M m.
Speaker 1: This looks way more B movie ish and uh I remember yeah, now this is this is This is way more homemade. This was like a full production indie. It wasn't like B movie gray. It was a movie gray, but it was like independent independent style. No, it wasn't this whatever this is. It wasn't a silent bob. No, you guys are never gonna even uh you know, somebody did mention one time attack of the Killer Donuts I think before, but I don't think this was twenty sixteen. This was earlier than that. Now, this isn't it. Yeah, it wasn't a horror movie. It was just a It's just one of those nerd like super you know, cork chungus nerd people trying to you know, coming of age kind of. It was just like napulling donamite. No, I've seen all of the Jared Has movies. It's not Sasquatch King anyway. I don't think you guys are going to figure it out, do you might know the horror movie. It's weird too that there's like these forgotten movies. Imagine making a movie like they you know, whoever made these, they probably spent you know, years of their life, you know, to make their dream come true. And then unfortunately some of these movies have like just been forgotten to history. Fast food, Fast Women. I don't think it was a two thousand era, but let's check. I mean, in other words, not from the year two thousand. It would be more like two thousand and eight or nine. No, I don't think this is it.
Speaker 34: Uh, let's see is this a foreign film.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think it was this anyway. Good tries, though I appreciate you guys attempting a nice try. Dude, hell whole for the horror movie. I mean, there can't be that many movies about a priest trying to reincarnate in a dead body. I mean, but maybe maybe AI is going to get like super advanced to where it can know and figure out this stuff. Hell whole. And this is from twenty twenty twenty four. Now I'm talking about an independent movie that came out around two thousand and five six seven. This this is a foreign movie though, so but it says this is a shutter movie from a year ago. Now, this isn't Superstar. Let's see. No, I can't, No, it's not. It's nobody famous like no Center out Live people. It's all indie people. And this is freaking what's her fame? And Molly Shannon. This character, by the way, I never thought it was funny. This, this character is so stupid and not funny to me. I never understood why people thought this character was funny. It's like one of the worst. No, it's not Juno again, guy, it's not Ego versus Shark, but I like everything from Flight of the Concords. But no, it's not serbian film. No, it doesn't have anybody famous in it. It was an independent film. Fast Food High.
Speaker 5: Let's see, I.
Speaker 1: Don't see a movie called Fast Food High. You and I T why you, and I t why It's not The Order that's Heath Ledger trying to ingest sin as a sin eater. That movie is terrible. But The Order is so bad you can't even watch it. Dude, It's awful. Bernie Max stand up review, Dude, I can't even understand half of what Bernie. It's like, what the hell is Bernie Mack even saying? Blah? And I'm like, what did Bernie Mac just say? Why people are dying laughing at him, like I don't understand what he said? You would kill it on kill Tony, I don't know. You just never know. Legend of the East. I clicked on but what have But would you do? Wait? I just clicked in would you do high tier religious debates with Gavin. Gavin has said like ten times he won't debate. I don't know where you guys get the idea that Gavin or Gavin is never going to debate all these people that you think, what don't you just debate Govin or what they've already said, like ten times they won't. Your watching and likes is almost equal. That's crazy. I don't know if I've ever seen that. Oh wow, that's crazy. Twelve hundred likes and thirteen hundred viewers at this phase, that's pretty crazy. I don't think I've ever seen that. Sanctuary. Oh that might be. That sounds that sounds possible. Sanctuary two thousand and nine, That sounds like it could be. See this is the power of the audience, dude. This isn't no way this different movie. Let's see, well that says TV series. Let's see this looks like some nam thaie movie. Dude, it's not. There's no tie movie with Asian dudes jumping around kicking shit. No, dude, it's a priest trying to put his soul into another body in a ritual in the middle of the night. So what the heck are you guys talking about? Sanctuary two thousand and nine. Dudes recommending like Korean tie like Jim Lee, not Jim Lee, Bruce Lee movies. Dude, dude, it's not ego versus shark. It's not nobody famous, not fly the concourse. Anyway, you guys are never gonna get it. Let's just give up. I don't think you guys will get it. It did sound like something legit. They're like like Sanctuary, sounds like the type of title it would be. Anyway, maybe we'll do that. Look, I must still be doing the constant live stream of you guys. There's nothing to worry about. If you really want your theology questions, feel free to ask them to me. You can just We're just not going to be debating retards. It's that simple. Nothing to worry about. I'm not going to an old folks home. Uh, let's see where was I got lost in the super chats here? Let's see none of your business. You can't sharpen iron with snowflakes. There are many snowflakes. Very accurate, Papa Pumpkins, says David the Naked Rouse, long known look around how that song go? I hated David the name too, Like I remember when I was a kid, Like you'd be watching Nickelodeon and you're waiting for something good to come on, and then you're having those like sit through freaking David the Gnome episodes. I'm like, oh, please Ugh into Temptation ninth Heart, Dude, you got I feel like, now you guys are just making up titles. You just making up movies that sound like it'd be real. Just totrolled me to get me to look up a bunch of fake ass movies, and you're just giving me, like, you know, Taiwanese action flick titles, which is kind of funny though you and I t why By the way, I knew that that wasn't Queen Latifa. You think I don't know my fellow bipop divas. I know who Queen Latifa is. I just wanted to sing you and I t wy. I'll try, y'all. We gotta stay together, all my people, we gotta stay bound together, dude. So if I start singing you and I t e y, don't assume that I don't know who Queen Latifa is. Bigots. Damn No, it's not the Fountain, dude. What in anything that I described would be like Hugh Jackman reincarnating in Rachel Weiss. There's not even any Roemcalloy priests in that movie. The movie is called Napoleon Dynamite, but it's a girl from two those seven. By the way, I did do an analysis of the Fountain. It is in esoter Callly with three look up bullet with Mickey rourkean Tupac. We forget about that era of the nineties when they were like taking Martin Lawrence and Tupac and giving him a movie roles. There's quite a few of those. Actually, yikes, dude, this, I bet you.
Speaker 5: This is.
Speaker 1: Rough. Dude, You and I t why do it even have a trailer? Oh, Patty, don't making the drup mane yo. Tupac trying to look like slick Rick. Dude, what's up? I guarantee you he said, Yeah, I'm gonna look like Slick Rick in this video because he's a fucking pump. You will not take orders. You got a problem with that? Do y'all want me to go back to wearing the canole? I mean, I got a candle hat. Maybe we should go back to that era because basically hats are pretty much ruined, right, but like shitty dudes ruined almost all hats, so you can't wear like not like I was gonna wear a Fedora anyway, but I mean the atheist ruined fedoras. I mean Baseball hats are okay, But the problem is baseball hats are like, uh, they're too casual, you know what I mean, wearing a baseball cat. I mean I still wear those. That's basically the only hat that you can get away with. And the trucker Hat's okay. I've been wearing that trucker hat and the interviews and whatnot. But I feel like maybe it's time to just go freaking fuzzy cane goole dude, just go straight up slick rick. You know what I mean. I need a Doochi chain too.
Speaker 32: By the way, what's up, hey, your boy yo, don't come see me?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 5: Do what I asked?
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I call that fucking mighty go listening. I told him we gotta smoke him my soul and they'll be going by. Look. Give this to prove it. I didn't even recall there was a Tupac movie. That's crazy. Oh, here's a trailer.
Speaker 5: He did eight years in prison, the free well Man, for a crime he didn't commit.
Speaker 24: I rabbed the old man.
Speaker 18: Flick is still up.
Speaker 1: Oh Bully keeps draged to call. Now he's out to protect me. Oh man, this looks like unwatchable dude, poor Mickey Rourke. Dude, what happened to that?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 1: Like, I know Mickey Rourke was in the Orthodox movie. Maybe he's becoming Orthodox. And I'm not justs seeing Mickey Rourke. I'm just saying, like there was obviously like peak Mickey Rourke in the nineties, because if you remember, he was the villain in I mean, he was still getting like major roles. He kind of his career is kind of like parallel with Van Damam, right, because he was in Double Team. He was the villain in Double Team. And then I guess drugs and alcohol. I don't know Bikey Rourke's story, but and then I didn't see Mickey Rourke forever. And then remember one day he like popped up on Twitter saying he would he wanted to beat up Alex Jones. Like you don't hear from Mickey Rourke for like fifteen years, and then like in twenty seventeen, he's like, I'm gonna beat the shit out Alex Jones. And then you don't see Mickey Rourke for another ten years until he pops up in Man of God for like one minute. What like just that's a wild career, dude, And His physical transformation is also crazy too, because if you look back at Mickey Rourke in Double Team with Van Dam, when he was the villain, he was like this, he was like buff as hell ready to kick some butt, right, he was about to take down Van Dam dude. Right, So he went from like looking like buff villain dude in movies and then I don't know if he'd got like botox or something, or like, let's see, let's see what he looked like a twenty ten dude. He was turning into like a festival yoga chick.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 1: He looks like a festival. He looked like he's an intentional community yoga chick, right, and then he started looking crazier and crazier. Then he started looking like he was in a he was in the apocalypse already, right, Like the apocalypse hadn't even happened, and he's already looking like a dude out of the apocalypse. And then it would seem let's see if we can find him that clip of him saying he was going to beat up Alex Jones, which is funny as hell. Dude, Oh, this is nice. There was a clip where Alex where Mickey Rourke when Alex was getting super popular. I want to say, like twenty seventeen, and then Mickey Roy it's probably over Trump stuff or something on I'm gonna beat the shit out of Alex Jones. I either see him. Remember that. That was crazy because Alex talked about it when it happened anyway, and then you don't see, you don't hear nothing. And then suddenly when they didn't, Man of god, it's like you're watching It's like Mickey Rourke's laying in the bed. What the heck? What is going on? But he was only in the movie for like one minute, right, And I'm not trying to hate on the movie.
Speaker 6: I thought that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I love the story of Saint Victorio's, but there was something weird with the way they edited this movie where it's just like skipping around and it's like one minute and then it skips. The editing was just bizarre. This made it very difficult to follow anyway. Oh, this might be it two thousand and nine movie The Priest. I hope you're not talking about that one with Paul Bettany because it's not that, but it could be that. It sounds like something it would be. I'm gonna be surprised if you guys actually found the movie that I've never been on. Oh no, it's not Paul bettany Priest, Dude, that's not it. That's twenty eleven. Now this is a Russian movie. Dude, that's not it. Are you talking about? Okay, the Paul bettany one, and that's for like a comic book movie. That's two thousand and nine, the twenty eleven. What movie are you talking about? Dude? I love how when I describe a movie, you guys give me like a movie that has nothing in common with that. Like there was this movie about an occultist in you know, two thousand and seven, priest who's in a church trying to put himself through a cult rituals into a new body. Oh you're talking about the SpongeBob movie from twenty eighteen. What, No, nothing like it. I want to see David the Noman in his early life. No you don't, because it's all nude. Nude dudes, some guy online, did you ever listen to laid Back Luke or Afrojack? The names sound familiar. British broadcasting used to have hours of them back in the day to get me through work. Is that like radio shockjock comedy. I mean, if that's in if you're in the UK. Now, we didn't, like people in the US didn't know about British broadcasting and that kind of stuff until probably the twenty tens, it seems like, uh, maybe even later, right like the Sherlock Holmes with Benedict Cucumber snatch that really made people in America start watching and getting interested in, you know, British drama type stuff. So I don't think most people in the in the in America would have been aware of I mean, I didn't even hear about like, you know, famous British comedy sketch comedy stuff, Like I just went blank, old Old. My mind's turning it much because we're four hours in. What's the old Old Bob Old, Dave Old, who's the really wacky British sketch guys? I went blank? Anyway, nobody even heard about them until I didn't hear about them until like twenty ten's. So yeah, the Office UK that also brought audiences into I mean, yeah, we were all familiar with Monty Python because they had movies, though not because of like BBC or radio or whatever. Old Greg, I'm sorry yeah, so old Greg and Mighty Boush. Right, I didn't hear about Mighty Boush until like twenty ten's and you know they're they're super funny. Yeah, Mighty Boush. You know what was weird too, is I think Sam Hye was talking about this too. I didn't realize that Gareth Maringhi, if you watch this, this was way ahead of its time, right, and you can watch it all on YouTube apparently, so the British comics were doing the Tim and Eric stuff that style way before Tim and Eric. If you watch Garth Mringhi's Dark Place, which is really funny, by the way, it's literally Tim and Eric stuff like ten years before Tim and Eric. And obviously I'm not a fan of you know that stuff anymore per se in a sense of like timinary stuff. But I mean they have some funny skits and some funny stuff, and I liked it in the twenty tens, but I kind of thought, well, they were doing stuff nobody's ever done. But actually, Garth Marenghi's stuff is pretty much ten years ahead of them, so got to give credit where credits due. I think Mighty Boosh is funny. I think they're really funny. That's my kind of stuff. Like, to me, that's funny. Benny hill Noy, that's Boomer. That's awful Boomer shit. That shit is not funny at all. High Planes Grifter, Russian movie Night Watching Daywatch. I liked those. I remember watching those in the two thousands. I mean that's vampires though. But yeah, I've always liked Night Watching day Watch. I thought they were really really good. Yeah, exactly, see, we got people in the chat that know what's up Garth MORANGI is is awesome. I don't think you guys are ever going to figure out that movie. There is a TV movie called Incarnation from twenty ten that's Polish. Oh it could have had a DVD release in the US. M Well, it doesn't come up here? Is it about a priest trying to reincarnate himself through a cult rituals? Fifty shades of gray, fifty shades a gay dude? No, I've never liked I'm sorry. I know a lot of people love Kids in the Hall. I just I've never liked Kids in the Hall. Never thought they were funny. I mean, they have a couple of skits that are funny, but I hated when kids in the hall would come on and they're like, oh, it's not from the nineties, dude, it's not. It's not going to be from the nineties. Fenn sixty four ten dollars. Do you like justice? I mean I'm not a villain, so yeah, I like justice. I like virtue, I like the good guys winning. Yeah, I'm gonna say I'm on the side of justice. Sure, I'm not a social justice warrior, but I like justice. That's a very odd comment there. I'm wondering, do you ever do any esoteric deep dives on albums? You must be talking about a band or something out Who's Justice, Dave, Justice, the Atlanta Braves. I don't know, man, that's a good question. We've never really done. I did a pretty in depth analysis of radio heads Burn the Witch. That was a pretty wild We should have done more of that, but you know, music videos are less popular than they used to be. I do remember writing an esoteric analysis of this though. I wonder if that still is up on the internet somewhere. Let's see. I remember writing it with that. I think I co wrote it with that New Age chick that's still com I'd be crazy if that still comes up. Let's see, Oh maybe it is still here. Wow, it is Look at that. Huh. I can't leave that still up?
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 1: I totally forgot about this. Yeah, so in twenty sixteen I co wrote an analysis with that Jennifer Sodini chick, an entire breakdown of Radioheads burn the Witch. I totally forgot about this, So I'll give you. Here's some more for you. Right here is this in the chat. You can watch that if you want or read that, I should say, and let me put it over here in this other chat of the other streams. Yeah, what did I say about this to see? Okay, so Radiohead, I guess had not done us an album in a long time. Now, this isn't an album analysis, but I do remember I think we did a podcast on this too, because if I recall, is it okay computer which was influenced But I had all these like nine to eleven references in it? Is that right? So I think, yeah, I think this is this is some lore right here?
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there's like a do there's like a Mason in the video, the little puppet Mason. Dude, like a like a grand master. There's a Maypole. I forgot all about this, dude. I will say though that the you know, Radiohead has a pretty consistent pattern of weird esulitary shit going on. Yeah, we do talk about Okay Computer and then the what many people believe are the sort of nine to eleven references prior to nine to eleven in Radioheads album art, because you can see there's like a I think that's supposed to be skyscrapers. Yeah, oh that's right. Radioheads art in Okay Computer is influenced by Alan Moore's government false flag comic book that he wrote. Because people don't know that. Before Alan Moore did the other stuff that he got famous for, he did this comic book about CIA mind controlled drug trafficking. I forget the name of that comic book.
Speaker 5: It was called.
Speaker 1: So there's brought to light Alan Moore and Bill Sinkovich based on the shocking lawsuit filed by the Christic Institute. This is crazy, dude. This is here's a schizo rabbit hole right here for you, dude, Alan Moore, the Kroleian comic book artists. We've all seen Watchmen, and you know Viver Vendetta appears so based his nineteen eighty eight graphic novel on Colonel Fletcher Proudy's Secret Team and CIA covert operations. Wow, that's crazy. I forgot about all this In a book Call brought to light that Alan Moore and Bill Sinkovic co authored The Numbers of People Kill about the CIA sponsored false flag stuff is measured in swimming pools. The average human body holds a gallon of blood, so the pools of blood is apparently what might be referenced in the over or in the Radiohead album art. Hmm, yeah, dude, I forgot about all this. See what you guys think? And again this is this is from a long time ago. I might have I might disagree with some of the takes I had in this. I don't even remember what my takes were in this, but I vaguely remember it now. So interesting way, I think it's a pretty good song. I'm not like a Matt Massive Radiohead super fan by like some of their songs, but I think there are or they're I mean, they're like shit libs obviously so, but they might be. They might be Krollians. I don't know. Prozel twenty dollars, the nineteen ninety five Mortal Kombat movie theme song has one of the best technolo tracks. I actually bought that single back in the day in the nineties. But combat Yeah, chronicles five dollars. Who your favorite m trance house artists DJs? There's a lot, because I mean, I've been a techno heads since nineteen ninety one, so I mean, dude, there's a lot. Like I mean, I like all the nineties era stuff like Prodigy, Massive Attack, Chemical Brothers, obviously, all the all the ninety stuff that I grew up with, Crystal Method. When it comes to that kind of stuff, like that stuff still gets a lot of play in my Let me just pull up my playlist here and see what's on the playlist of late because a lot of it's still techno stuff. I listened to a lot of on Unabeat stuff. I listened to a lot of like Ben Boomer. I still like Nero. Nero is one of my favorites for the last fifteen years. Probably I'm scrolling through my playlist right now. Obviously, depeche Mode is like one of the top three of all time for me. I like a lot of Dead Mouse. I've listened to dead Mouse for twenty years. Mm above and beyond stuff. Listening to them for twenty years. You're listening to a State of Trance with Almin van Buren. I mean, I've been listening to that stuff for twenty years, so those are kind of the classics. More recently I've listened to when I'm not listening to like nineties stuff, I'm listening to. I listened to a lot of Hannah's mixes. I like her quite a bit. Like if I'm doing some shit where I need background music, I listened to Hannah's stuff usually. I like her mixes a lot. Who else am I listening to? I like quite a bit of Cat Bond's music because her stuff is very If you haven't heard her stuff, it's very cynthy. At least her last couple albums are pretty cynthy. I would say right now, my favorite Catvande song is probably Fear You. I mean, that's one of the bigger ones. But that one has, like, you know, two million views, So if you haven't heard, if you like synth stuff, you would like this one. She did a she did a song with Gunship that's pretty good, but it's it's kind of slower. I like faster stuff, so but her Gunship song is good, Black Blood, Red Kiss, this one's good. Yeah. I mean I remember when I first heard that she did music. I was like, I didn't know she did music, And then I was pleasantly surprised. Not that I you know, like I just didn't expect her to be good at like the type of music that I like. It just wasn't what I expected. So yeah, it was a pleasant surprise to see all. Actually, her stuff's pretty awesome. So trying to think of other I like Roystop. You know, I've liked a lot of the kind of popular stuff. Oh yeah, I'm big B York fan. I've liked B York since. Yeah, I used to listen to even the Sugar Cubes in the nineties. Dude, I don't think she was better as Sugar Cubes. No, but I've liked B York since. I like London Grammar a lot. Yeah, I do like and you know, I don't like sail Away, but I like a lot of Anya's other stuff. Yeah, Sneaker Pimps are great. Did you know Sneaker Piems had a new song that was pretty good. They waited like twenty years to do a song, and then the new one, well, they actually have two. This one is. This one's okay, it's a it's kind of weird, but then the new I thought this new song was really catchy, so I'm surprised they didn't get more views on this. But this one's kind of just the music itself. The video is kind of weird. But this new sneaker Pimps was good, loved me stupid. I thought it was pretty cool. I was all right, yeah, you know what's weird is like in the nineties, I like Massive Attack, but I wasn't a super Massive Attack fan, and I like Crystal Method, but I wasn't a super Crystal methadvan. But by the twenty tens, I was listening to Massive Attack and Crystal Method more than any of the other stuff in the nineties because I didn't really listen to them. In the nineties, I listened to NonStop Chemical Brothers, NonStop Prodigy, and then by the twenty tens, I was listening to Massive Attack and Crystal Method more than I was listening to anyone else. So in my playlist, yeah, I mean, we listen to Byork all the time. I want to say, actually, nowadays, my favorite Buyork album is probably I don't really like the later B York stuff. It just got too weird for me. But I mean, the first two B York albums are probably the best. The third one is okay with Yoga, That one's all right, but the first two are probably the best. Do I like Hot Chip, It's okay. I don't listen to Aphex Twin. I've never really gotten into them. I gave them many tries. I remember when they first came out, and they would they would, they would be played on Liquid Television all the time, because back in the nineties we didn't have a way to like find new bands except for these weird shows that MTV would play in the middle of the night, like Liquid Television. I remember first hearing Aphex Twin on there, and I just it wasn't really it didn't vibe with me. Master p Katy Perry. You know, in the nineties, it was like if you met a girl that liked techno, was like, whoa. It's like, I mean, I lived in the Bible Belt, so there were no girls. There was like one girl at my high school that liked techno and she dated my buddy, So it was like nobody liked techno in the ninety sude. Anyway, I have to say though that like probably my favorite DJ of late is and he makes his own songs too, But I mean, this dude's really good.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: It's hard not to like because he's got his own smooth style with his trans tracks. Because I was super into trance and the twenty tens, that's all twenty twenty tens, That's mostly what I listened to, and I kind of got bored and played out with trance. But then, like his stuff of late has really been like getting me back into listening to some trance stuff. So I like his stuff a lot. I like Eye Dress, Yeah, I mean his song with Mac DeMarco is pretty good. I actually I liked Leanna del Rey when her album was out, like her first album when she was like super nobody knew who Atlanta Delray was. When the one with video games and all that came out. I liked her then, and I pretty much always liked most Landa Delray stuff. Technobout the ortho aesthetics. Yeah, I would say, so, when was the last time you cried to a song? That's probably a joke question, but I think there's a couple of sorts in the machine songs that will make me tear up. Yeah, so a lot of you guys I like Deep Dish.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm a big house fan too, so there's a lot of house stuff I like. I used to play Deep Dish all the time back in the twenty tens, dude, and it's the twenty twenty tens. I never really got into John Digweed. I don't know why. It's just sometimes if it's too repetitive, it's just I don't and I mean Deep Dish is super repetitive. But I liked a lot of their mixes from the two thousands for sure. Yeah. I like Tiesta, I liked, liked all the big guys bt.
Speaker 5: Do.
Speaker 1: I see some of the rumble chat popping up, But the problem is, like usually I'm looking at the YouTube chat so because I'm looking for the super chats, and I don't think rumbled Rumble does like bitcoin chats, don't it, Which will be cool. But I don't know if I've ever gotten any bitcoin shots. But if you do want to support me, if I a bitcoin, you can do so right here. That's my bitcoin wallet. I think we're gonna switch over to Uh, there's a couple of bitcoin outlets that reached out to me. I talked to River and I talked to I forget the name of the other one, but we'll probably look to one of those to be who we use for bitcoin referrals because Swan bitcoin is they're not doing referrals anymore. So Phanto Gram, Yeah, I'm a big Fantogram fan. Absolutely. Some guy says black Audio and Wombats I don't know about. I've not heard black Audio. I've always liked I liked the new Fanogram song or the Newish one. Angel is Draven ten dollars. I thought it was cool that Katvandi's husband is Raphael since we've be going over the Book of Toba. Yeah, that's interesting. You know one of the archangels Raphael in ancient coin a green Translated to English it is God heels or is God is a healer? Yes, good point. I forgot about that. JADR Clipway five dollars. What's your favorite concert that you've been to? Ooh interesting. My first concert was Weezer at I think it's so Nashville has this long time famous exit in Nashville's kind of like the cool, you know, alternative indie spot for forever and the first concert I ever went to was Weezer, I think at the Exit in in nineteen ninety four. That was a lot of fun. I don't know if it was my favorite, but it was a lot of fun. You know, when you go to the first time you go to a concert when you're in high school, it just like blows your mind. It was like, whoa, I got to see my band. Dude, they rocked, and I remember, uh, the opener was ash and nobody knew about them at the time, and they had a They ended up having a huge hit after this time when they weren't really known. It was a cover that it's it's weird because it's like a Satanic song that Annie Lennox covers, and it's really weird too if you pay attention to the lyrics because she and she interjected these weird like it's almost like satanic tel Aviv references. Is very bizarre. Oh, Shining Light, that's it. And then I think their version is slower, Yeah, this is it. So they opened up for Weezer in nineteen ninety four, but they did this this odd slow version of Shining Light, which I think is any Linux song. I don't know who first did it, but but if you listen to the lyrics, it's like, wait a minute, they're talking about Lucifer Dude. I don't know if that dud is Jewish or not. Any Linux is Scottish. I don't think she's Jewish. But okay, they're Irish, which is weird. So do they still exist. I don't even know if they still exist. They do, so they were making songs even up until the last couple of years. Interesting sell it. You know, it's weird to me when you are a band and you're you know, when you're in your like mature adult, middle age phase, but you're still doing like nineties alt music. That's just kind of weird, you know what I mean, Because it seems like most people kind of their music taste and style evolves. So it's really bizarre when you see like people that you remember seeing when you were, you know, a teenager, and then you check in on them forty thirty years later and they're still doing the exact same type of music. It's just kind of weird. I don't know, but this sounds exactly the stuff they were doing in the nineties. I don't know, it's just kind of weird. To me, you're a shining lot. But that's if you listen to those lyrics, dude, it's like that's talking about Lucifer, dude. And it's even more apparent in the Annu Linux version of it because she even references the city of David and the angel that's over the City of David the shining light. I don't think they're talking about Jesus, dude. I mean, the whole video is like Luciferian. It sucks to it because I actually kind of liked the song, but I don't want to sing a song about Lucifer. So Dustievsky. The best band in Russia is Keno. I don't I think I've heard of that anyway. By the way, if you think I'm joking, watch this, let me let me show you. Let's see the lyrics to any lenoxes for I don't know, there's different versions. I think I remember looking this up one time and her version adds the city of David part. Let me show you.
Speaker 16: It's like, dude, that's legit a straight up song to Satan bro Roman Candles burn in the Night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you are a shining light, torching the empty light night. You're a shining light light at my life. That's not the whole song, though. Let's see the whole song here we go. Come on, dude, You're a shining light torch an empty night you light up. You're a thorn in their side. To me, you're a shining light. You arrive in the night as alive. You made a connection, a full on chemical reaction, bought by dark divine intervention. So notice, dark divine intervention. I don't think that's talking about apathetic theology. You're a shining light, a constellation once seen over Royal David's City, an epiphany burning so bright. So this is lucifer Dude. You're a force, a constant source shine light, incandescent in the darkest night, and all blood I would sacrifice for you are my shining lights, sovereign bride of the infinite. That sounds like some gnostic Pistos Sophia stuff. We made a connection, chemical reaction. You're a shining light constellation over Royal david City. So this is like Luciferian. And then it says, beneath the canopy of the stars, you're the north star. That's lucifer in Isaiah, so is Annie Lennox singing her love songs to Lucifer Who about? I don't even know who the original writer of this song even so we'll see who. I don't know if it's her song or what. Oh maybe it was originally Ash's song. He says it's about his ex girlfriend. Okay, well, sounds like it's also about Lucifer two. So I don't know. I didn't know that was originally their song. Anyway, Where are we at? How do we get off on that? Nobody says for fight hours, what do you think about translating old debates in the different languages? Go ahead, I guess I don't care. Feel free transcendental ten dollars. It's interesting that UFO disclosure will shake Christianity, but Spielberg doesn't think it will shake islamer Judaism exactly. Well, I mean aliens are from the talmut so ari loving's worth? What's up? Man? Amber Lee says for twenty dollars, happy retirement, div I'm not retiring. I don't know what you guys talking about. I'll be able to watch The Young and the Restless now because you're not doing creating now. I'm making content. I'm just not debating retards JB five dollars. I just had a long Protestant coworker passive aggressively say that the Orthodox are Jewish Sabbatarians. What, man, where do people get these crazy ideas? Don says For ten bucks? Do you concede that there's zero chance that Trent Horne is a reptilian alien? I think he may be. Jmail fifteen dollars. I have an offer to see a Rush show? Should I? I don't. I mean, I got fans that look like buddies that love Rush. I don't get it, dude. I mean, I understand that there's some sort of intricate math metal things that people like about however they play guitar or whatever. Oh dude, you don't understand Rush is like the greatest drummer of old time. I don't know, okay, I mean to me it sounds like Boomer. It's Boomer gen x rock that I don't get, dude, So I can't say, should you go to a Rush concert or not? Zero vicious five dollars. I think the Rush dude's voice is so nerdy. Dude, he just sounds like a freaking nerd man. I bet they've got some like esotery stuff going on. Though, got to hear this dude's voice.
Speaker 35: It's so nerdy nerd rock dude.
Speaker 1: This is freaking yeah. I mean I ain't been there at all. That's all I hear when I hear Rush. Oh I forgot you said concerts. I'm lost, dude. I'm just like a total stream of consciousness.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 1: I mean, we're all over the place. Weezer was fun. That was the first one. But best concerts best. I've seen so many fun concerts it's so hard to pick up the best one. I saw Florence in the Machine live in Nashville. That was a lot of fun. I saw Noel Gallagher live at the Ryman. That was a lot of fun. I saw Back twice at the Rymann that was fun. Those come to mind as some of the funnest. I saw base Nectar live for New Year's like twenty twelve. That was crazy. The problem with a going to see base Nectar was that it was so loud. The base was so intense it was actually hurting my heart, so after like two hours I had to go walk outside. So it wasn't much fun. I mean, I've seen Michael McDonald that was fun. That was fun live. I've seen Hank Junior two or three times. I've seen Leonyard Skinnard with the replacement dude two or three times. There's so many concerts due it's so hard to pick a favorite. Probably the most the wildest one was I went to Smoking Grooves. Dude, that was crazy in nineteen ninety seven or ninety eight ninety seven, that was my senior year. This was a wild concert. I don't even know why we did this. We were just looking for concerts to go to, and yeah, like that's right ninety six here, it is right here. So in nineteen ninety six, I was at this, Dude, check this out. So this was like rap concert and it was tribe called Quest busta Rhyme, Cypress Hill, Fuji's Gnaws right. And the funny part was that my buddy that went with me because it was largely like black people here, right, So there was a few white people here. We were part of the white minority here. But my buddy had a T shirt on this said I got a Doodoo and all of the black people just love that T shirt. There was no way we were ever gonna get harassed at Smoking Grooves because my buddy had on it. I got a Doodoo T shirt, that's all it said, like nothing. It might have been a biz marky shirt. I don't know, but he just found the shirt at a thrist store that said I got a Doodoo on it. And he wore that to Smoking Grooves concert and like the black people were, oh no, that's the best two shirt ever. Do we get that shirt at dog y'all? Look at that white T shirt?
Speaker 5: Do do?
Speaker 1: This just says if I don't debate retards, I don't have to be mean. That was funny, thank you, but it's actually true. I mean, Florida, man, do you have any sport content? I'm just I'm not into sports, dude. I mean, I haven't even played basketball forever and basketball was my sport, so I mean I like a few UFC fights, but I just like watching sports, dude. I don't know. It's boring to me, dude, put me, put put my ass asleep though too the we sing ten dollars? Do you do you plan on reviewing the Clergy book?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: I think I left it at Florida though, Truck said fight dollars? Have you read justin Marlery yet?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: I think he gave me his book because he came to our Florida conference, so I think he gave he gave me a copy of Punks to Monks, but that book is in Florida because that's the conferences in Florida. He was orthodox monk and became a left had become a family member. Yes, I also bought one of his other books. I forget the name of it. He says the books are great so far big whitestar dot com. Yes, uh yeah, we hung out with him. He was a cool guy. Jerome five Bucks. The style of comedy that you're talking about is milk toast, normy slot. Yeah, there we go. Lego's story. Do you do an interview with Good Books Review? I've seen his videos popping up. He's a cool guy. He might even be orthodox. He reads a lot like you. It could be a high IQ moment. Uh yeah, we might need to do that. Some guy says, Jay do a one minute on kill Tony Stormycat ten dollars. The Star Wars book Darth Plagias has real life parallels with Palpatine's Master Darth Plagias inviting powerful galactic politicians a businessman to a secret cult party on his own private moon. So that he learns their secrets to manipulate them. Yeah, there we go. I mean I think you did super chat that the other day. Maybe you'd missed it, but uh, I mean that sounds like dude. So Palpatine is more like Palpa Palpa Epstein elp Spatin Palpspatin, Emperor Palpspatin exactly, Ortho thug twenty bucks. Thank you for all the mean debates I converted because you were not soyman. Oh we read that one already. Excuse me, by the way, I think this might be the most lucrative stream we've ever done. Y'all. We're approaching like two thousand bucks. I don't think I've ever made two thousand dollars on a live stream. We're ever talking about smoking grooves, dude, we're talking about tribe call quests. I need to talk about evening at the Apollo and tribe called quest more because that's what's going to get me, give me, get me paid. Son. Look, you got exhibit over here talking about smoking grooves on into right here. Welcome everybody to the limit. Man, I've spent the last three hours doing siver chats. I appreciate that, y'all being really nice. I guess y'all are donating because you thought I was retiring. I'm retiring, don what you're talking about, dude? Retiring? Mm hm, that's fake news?
Speaker 9: Fake probably fake news, A lot of fake news. A lot of people doing fake news. Probably we're gonna do the best content. Look, we don't have to do the debates.
Speaker 1: Just a lot of.
Speaker 9: Fake news people saying, probably the best content we're gonna be do. It's gonna be it's gonna be wonderful, probably the best. A lot of fake news.
Speaker 1: Dance Commodore, thank you for the videos ending Protestantism, and we did that one. Edgi says, can y'all debate to my baby mama for child support? Are you talking about me? That's me. I'm the baby daddy right here, So give me the money for the child support. Zane says for five dollars, I'm still listening to dog mm hmmm hm, canonical Beard twenty dollars. I'm never shopping at O'Reilly's again because they were the sponsors of the Bob and Tomshow. Did y'all like that? Dude? How how do we not have? Like? This is like a thousand times more entertaining and I'm not even bragging. That's just the facts. Dude. Rational cut five dollars says you about to get paid. Thank you dude, some guy online. That's how it works with the KT crew pull from a bucket. Yes, that's well. I've met people that have went on kill Tony right. I met a girl that's done done it twice. She's friends with Hesher and Spoor, and she was saying, you got to like hang out and you know, be there for a long time and then you get called up. There were some missed super chats on masonry and techno. I'm trying, dude, I mean there's you guys have been super generous, so like there's like a lot more so. Florida Man, we got two thousand dollars with a super chats man. Florida Man says for five dollars, is Joe Rogan still your favorite comic. I remember watching the early Joe Rogans of like two thousand stand up and there was some pretty good weed jokes, but I've not watched the more recent stand ups. DM five hundred. Is this your last ever stream? No, it's not the last. There is no I will be doing live streams after my death. From Beyond the Grave, because I will inhabit channelers, and then if you want new Jaydier livestreams, you'll just have to find your favorite, you know, channeler, and I'll be speaking through them. Where you did your haircut, I did it myself with a damn razor. Dude, Jake crote ten dollars. Look at how much I gotta donate to get a Sarde cringe course song. I mean, gossiping is kind of it's a little more prince than Sharda. But I mean I could try for a Sharda cringe course song, but it's gonna be rough, Dude, I'd be hard. I could try it, though, I mean for twenty dollars. Though ten dollars. I mean I'm gonna need a little more than ten dollars to do a whole cringe course on Griffith, Doctor Death's Secret Souls? Is that the movie you couldn't remember?
Speaker 5: I doubt it, But let me see.
Speaker 1: No, dude, this is a nineteen seventies movie. The movie that I'm talking about is a Roman Catholic Priest from the two thousands. You're pulling up fourign ass movies from freaking the nineteen seventies, which makes it all the more fun. Like, it's even funnier now because it's like, are you talking about the animated version of the Hobbit from the nineteen seventies? No rage against the butt beads ten dollars. Howie Mandel is Yakub's first creation, the first waffle that never came out right, I don't man that. Howie Mandel's stand up was some that was weird, dude. It's weird, you know. The other thing he used to do, like his whole routine would end. I'm not kidding with him. Was it a condom or was it like a like a latex glove. Let me show you what I'm talking about. This is bizarre, dude. It's the glove. Yeah, the gloves. This is what he would end. This was his end routine, dude, every time. So the end of his act was this stupid glove thing or maybe I come as a condom or glove. Watched this and they want, well they won't they want, you.
Speaker 6: Know, you wear those.
Speaker 1: So Ted Danson has a thought that was a condom. It's a glove, all right, just keep it, put it right over your nose.
Speaker 27: I'm getting another one.
Speaker 5: I got another one.
Speaker 19: I can't take you sit over your nose, yes, it is okay, now hold the rim pike.
Speaker 15: So I aired us to get up and blow out your nose.
Speaker 5: Do you have a cold?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 6: Am I doing it?
Speaker 1: I can't see you. This is great, man, that's it. That was his closer. Put a latex glove over your head and blow it up with your nose. I mean, I don't know, dude, were people lower IQ? I don't know. It's a great question, Like I don't know Patrese O'Neill, Shane gillis. Now you guys are listening to comedians Patrisa, I know who Patrisea O'Neil is, like acting like I don't know who. Patrisa's some guy online In case you need to know the explaining the casey rocket thing, I have to met. Some of those jokes were pretty good. I've not seen that clip. It's just that eight out of ten of his jokes are terrible, and those are the best ones. Okay, that makes sense because I did click on the best of his stuff. No, not patrise O'Neill, Pat O'Neill. It's a skinny goofy dude. Pat O'Neill. Oh, I thought you got to talk about Patrise O'Neill this whole time. Oh he's a different dude. Okay, I think I've seen this guy. Yeah, I've seen this guy, remember it. I don't remember his jokes, but I've seen.
Speaker 11: This guy with one of our new Elite regulars. Now, he is a brand spanking new regular, made a regular.
Speaker 1: Just last week.
Speaker 11: He was the first ever person up graded from a Golden Ticket winner to a regular. You've seen him before, you know him, you love him now writing a brand new minute every single week.
Speaker 1: Folks.
Speaker 14: You ever noticed how girls named America are always fucking Mexican?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 14: I think that's enough to fool us. Nice try. We've got problems in this country, folks. How do we stop homelessness? We tried fetanel? Now what there?
Speaker 15: There's only so many cigarettes like in lace.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's kind of funny, but he's got the creeper vibe. Dude, Like it's funny too, because with a lot of these types of comedians, if he didn't look like a total lunatic, it wouldn't be funny, right, But this dude's saying it makes it like ten times funnier.
Speaker 5: Jorn.
Speaker 14: I was supposed to call them homeless anymore, right, They prefer the term toilet protesters or something. It's hard to keep track of. People want to change the name of everything now. A few years ago we got rid of the Redskins again, uh.
Speaker 1: Second times of charm.
Speaker 14: Something I think we need to change the name of is the n double ACP the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.
Speaker 1: WHOA what year is? It?
Speaker 14: Should be the National Association for the Advancement of African American People, the nuble a double ap or more easily said, the NAPY.
Speaker 1: His weird spurgy. That makes it even better.
Speaker 18: That's better.
Speaker 6: Okay, Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, somebody called him Billy Crystals.
Speaker 6: Billy Crystal, the.
Speaker 3: Man the myth.
Speaker 11: Pat O'Neill has.
Speaker 1: A right as Billy Crystal.
Speaker 11: Mad dude, fucking believable, My friend, you are so damn funny.
Speaker 1: He Anyboddy, thank you. You just are so funny.
Speaker 11: The America joke, the fentanyl joke, the Redskins joke, and the nappy joke all the way through batting a thousand. I want to talk to one of my fucker on this show.
Speaker 1: Pat, how's life going Uh, yeah, that guy's funny. Yeah, I don't. I didn't realize. I just thought you guys were shortening Patrese O'Neill to Pat O'Neil. But ye'll get it now some guy except for Tim Bulks. Look up Martin Phillips. He's his son. Up is great Martin Phillips. Another kill tony person.
Speaker 11: Okay, the show makes some noise for Martin Phillips. Everybody here we.
Speaker 5: Go?
Speaker 1: Is he an actually retarded dude who's gonna bust like retard dukes?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 5: They?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 17: You know I don't like that they they call big Bird big bird. You know, you know you don't think he's away or if he's an out northeast size bird, you know, you don't think he's seen other birds. He'd been like, been like, what the fuck' whoa dude?
Speaker 1: This ship is wacky bro a monster.
Speaker 17: Oh my god, it's just his name is a reminder of the course he he bears. And I was at a coffee shop today. I went to the bathroom. That a sign and said don't flash anything except holy the paper. I was like, oh man, what am I gonna do with all this shit?
Speaker 28: My god?
Speaker 1: Damn. I mean it's not bad. It's I think part of the thing with kill Tony is like, how many of these people are just kind of weirdos, man, you know what I mean, They're just it's almost like this, you know, Now, the circus was always just these weirdos, like the bearded lady and that kind of stuff like this. This is like the news circus also too. I don't think these jokes would work if it was like some other dude doing it, you know what I mean, Like the fact that he's got whatever he's got kind of like adds to it. God, damn, you are so good at this anyway. It's it's weird that there's a I guess it's kind of a good idea for a show though, Like you only get one minute. That's kind of weird though, But anywhere Pat O'Neill, Yeah, I got it. Thank you, appreciate Doscievski Angelus Angelus, No we did that one o G says Nate Bargatsi is funny for dry humor, and Octario says, for three dollars when you do, go on Maton, ask him, ask Sam the next best thing instead of bringing twenty Indians that was peak. Yeah, maybe I should try to like re you know, also reverse troll. I don't know how I could do that. I could if I could compete, but maybe some guy ten dollars right in piece, poor white cripple Martin Phillips had his stand up place taken by Martin Lawrence. No, I played it. I played it? Some guy online? Did you see the black Pentecostal lady trying to sing at the Vatican? No before the security guard forced her out for being nosy?
Speaker 6: Uh crap?
Speaker 1: Where could I find that clip? Twitter? Maybe next time I'll try to fund that. That sounds fun, though, who's line it is? Anyway? Was goaded? It was fun at one point. It's kind of corny now some guy online ten dollars. No, dude, Martin Phillips, you're killing me with my Wiga Bodizzell. Twenty dollars, jay, I theorize that boomers are messed up from letted gasoline. Have you investigated this before? I heard this theory. Yes, there's an article from Duke Dupree called twentieth century let exposure damaged American mental health. I have heard those theory. Yes, some guy online, whoa dude hundred dollars. Thank you so much. You guys were so generous. I guess every live stream needs to be a retirement stream, because then I'm gonna make two thousand dollars a livestream. So from now on, every live stream is now my official retirement going to the old folks home stream. Super chats are impossible for giving context. I didn't think you got them confused. You said, I forgot how we got here. I then explained to you, said Patrice, and I was saying, nah, not Patrese. We got two Martin Lawrence's because you was typing Martin and you remembered Lawrence. It's okay, dude, I'm gonna keep getting confused because one hundred dollars. Super chats are great ways to explain the confusion. D jewels, five dollars, Jay, Can you King of Comedy Cedric the Entertainer set? Uh? I don't. I remember in the nineties I saw some Cedric the Entertainer stuff because he didn't used to host these types of black stand up shows like maybe even he hosted Deaf Comedy Jam. Remember Deaf Comedy Jam. That was kind of like a evening at Apollo. You get booed pretty quick if you weren't killing it. But I don't know if I've ever seen any Cedric the entertainer outside of deaf comedy. Jim maybe Trey two dollars review Films for families. First first film for families that we're going to review is Martin Lawrence's stand up set from from nineteen ninety eight. And I'm gonna say this is probably not you so crazy, And I'm gonna go ahead and tell you this is probably not for white families. My fucking titty free right, just chiming, yo. Now that I'm famous, Yo, they throwing booty in my face every day, y'all. I got a hund thousand dods in my pocket right now. This is rated not for family. Admiral whackass. The first power movie is the Priest Movie. No, it's not, dude, You think I don't know who Lou Diamond Phillips is and what the nineteen eighties were. I'm talking about a movie that came out in like two thousand and seven. Bingo Fox Trote ten dollars was the movie Superstar. It was not Vondier ten dollars. I know that you just retired from religious debates here's one man that understands with reading comprehension. But you have to go out with a rap battle challenge to Ruselank Ruslan. I mean, we already did that song, dude, that's the He didn't even respond, he just got mad at the song. So dude wants to be a rapper. He can't even handle a rat battle. Legend of the East eight bucks, I just clicked on, No, we did that, Jerome five bucks. Adam Livingston's name dropped you in his bitcoin video. He mentioned your old debate with kokesh Oh, that's cool. Yeah, that guy's he's mentioned a few times on Twitter. I think we talked about doing an interview soon. I forgot about it though, Armand's eighty five bucks. Did you watch Righteous Jimstones? Yeah? I watched all the seasons. I think the the season prior to this season was the funniest. The one with the holograph thing that was that part was really funny in any scene with Baby Billy. Oh now baby Billy is actually I went back and rewatched season one, two and three, and the the sister is as funny as Baby Billy. Tip Man, thank you for all those religious debates. It was one whole decade. You'll be remembered as the great Orthodox evangelist apologist who helped bring countless souls whom you had not met in person, including me. God bless you. Well, thanks man, that's great. I'm glad that the debates. Did you know, bear a lot of fruit? That's great. Was your movie Sasquatch Gang? No, it's it's not a it has film. I've seen all his movies. Gator Don't Play No Ship Legend of the