Speaker 1: The Age of tims.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Age of Transition s. I'm your host, Aaron Franz came me at you live this Friday night, July twenty fifth, twenty twenty five. Live every Friday night from the facilities of Ocelli dot com. Please do consider it to going to Ocelli dot com send a donation to keep the network going. My website is the Ageotransitions dot com. That's where you can find links to this podcast or to support me directly. Have my book Revolveman Scientific Cries to Godhood available in paperback and ebook copies. Have the Patreon campaign where I am posting new material there. Thank you everybody for joining the Patreon and keeping the show going that way, and have some other products available at the Age of Transitions dot com. Go to the store tab you'ous and there's also the affiliate links promo code fronds for libs in two months of Lipsen or yeah, two months Ellipsen for free. Also the bookshop dot org link on the side of my website that'll take you there. And to remember that, thank you everybody for being here. I appreciate it very much. Glad to be back and it's just another wild and crazy week living through the age of transitions, doing what we can to get by. So it's exciting. We're going to do this thing anyway we figure it out. We're making this up as we go along to one extent, but I think if we try hard enough, we can actually figure out a couple things in this mess, this crazy mess. It's not making it any easier to figure things out there. Obfuscations are getting more advanced as we go further. But that's the challenge to see through that stuff, to call it out for what it is, and to be less affected by it because it's going to affect us. There's no way around that. But we have to blessen the effects of this ridiculous noise that's trying to overtake our minds. It's enough of that, thank you very much. So let's try to figure this thing out together. Let's figure out how to get to the bottom of things. How about that.
Speaker 3: Also, anybody listening in the chat room right now, if you're hearing us live, by all means, let me know if the sound is a little off, because we are using an unfamiliar system at the moment and we may be getting too much volume out to the broadcast. I'm having a little difficulty telling. Sorry, Aaron, but I wanted to let the know to speak up if there's a sound issue, and I will correct it. But we're running on brand new setups here regarding the show and the Uncle show tonight, so hopefully it's all going good and it sounds smooth. It should, but if it doesn't, let us know in the live chatroom Attochelli dot com, and I will do my best to correct any issues.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Okay, sounds good, Chuck, Yeah, thank you for everything. Appreciate your production of the show. And before going on tonight, I know that Uncle was just pleased this can be to say that he hired you for this job. So I'm gonna have to thank Uncle for hiring you to do this. And it's just working out great here at the O'Kelly Radio Network. That continues to go We're not gone, We're still here. We're still making shows. Imagine that. So I'm excited about that. And there's something to be said for continuing onward in the face of adversity and in the face of insanity, and in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds. And it's hard to know exactly what the task is all the time. But I feel like I got a good, pretty good handle on it. I think I know to a good extent what we're up against. And there's so many things I want to do and I would like to do. I'm just gonna put my best foot forward in making the effort to do that, and part of that for now is showing up to do the show every week. So so here we are. But yeah, this past week was wild. It was sad. I was debating whether to bring us up on the show, but I'm going to The passing of Ozzy Osborne happened this past week, and I was I mean everybody, it was interesting to everybody how the Back to the Beginning live show that just happened like a couple of weeks ago and then this, So the poetic interesting nature of that was not lost on anybody.
Speaker 3: If you would, like Aaron, I don't know how well schooled you are on the facts of the Back to the Beginning show, which I unfortunately was not able to afford to watch live because they wanted about.
Speaker 2: Six weeks he did. I thought, I thought, for sure, you're gonna watch that huck I'm sorry to hear that sixty.
Speaker 3: Dollars I couldn't afford quite honestly, which is what it cost. I mean, look, if I had the money, I would have bought a T shirt. I would have bought anything that went with that. But if you want some interesting facts about that show, and how it's not just poetic but intentional, and why it is that I say that Ozzie Osborne left his world like a man, and you know that's a loaded statement coming out of my mouth, I'll tell you about it. If you don't already have the facts in front of you, you might have already studied this well.
Speaker 2: My understanding is that we all know that he had Parkinson's and he was on a lot of medication to deal with his condition. But I had heard that he had gone off a lot of his meds. I forget how long before this, but he basically was not on medication during the show, specifically so that he could perform better, so his voice would be better, and that he would be able to I think he would be more coherent, if I understand correctly, well, he did do that.
Speaker 3: Yes, from open sources and from some minor sources I have in the music business. Who are people that I have met along the way in my life. I have confirmation of the following for at least the past ten days before previous to that July, I think it was the July fifth show in the United States. It would have been July fifth on the calendar.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's right, it was July fifth, the day after the force, I remember that. Yeah, right, So.
Speaker 3: Somewhere around the twentieth or the twenty first of June, he stopped taking his painkillers, his anti seizure medicine, and another medicine that was designed just to chill the tremors in order so that, yeah, he would not be slowed down, sleepy, or anything else, which is also why he was placed on a throne instead of a wheelchair on that stage, because he could not stand up, although he kept trying to. And yeah, that's the way he wanted it, so that he could be as possibly his organic self, even though he was in pain and clearly shaking if you see the footage. But I've only seen pieces. I did not see the whole thing. But there's interesting facts about how much money that made, what happened there, and a few other things that I don't know if you know.
Speaker 2: Well, it was a charity event, was it not? Wasn't he doing it for Saint Jude's and for Parkinson's? I am that it.
Speaker 3: Yes, Saint Juds was the main hospital, but there were more than one children's hospital that was involved there. Yeah, and it made one hundred and six million dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yeah that's good. Yeah, so awesome.
Speaker 3: So that one hundred and six million, not a penny went to him or the artists that joined him that day, which there were a bunch of other artists, not just Black Sabbath, not just the Aussie solo band, but members of let's see Pantera, Metallica, various others joined them, and nobody was paid. One hundred and six million. It took in between pay per view and also the live event gate and yeah, that's where all that money went. Is literal statement about it. The only one. It's hard to see out there. I haven't seen in too many places. But he said the music, music has given me enough, more than enough over the years. This needed to be done, and quite frankly, looking at the way it went down and everything else, Tony Iomi even said he probably just held on just to finish that goodbye at that show basically, which you could do to the whole planet via pay per view. But there you go. You know, so I'm just saying, this is what I mean by, you know, the guy who was demonized, who was literally the Antichrist, and you know, he worked with that narrative for years and years. But a guy who was, you know, accused of being, you know, a part of the suicide of kids, who was accused of being part of the devil worship conspiracies, the Satanic panic even they would say that, you know, his Aussie graffiti is right next to the Satanic graffiti all over the years. He starts a career at about like eighteen years old with a band that they won't play on the radio because that's dooman gloom and crap sounding. Even Rolling Stone panned the first Black Sabbath album, and these other pretenders who act like they've been fans their whole life. No it's devil worship, No, it's evil. And then he leaves Black Sabbath. He bites the heads off of bats, he kills puppies before shows, blah blah blah blah blah, a whole lot of urban legends, demonization, and garbage. The Prince of Darkness was an ironic thing that they just kind of said, you want me to be the Prince of Darkness than I am. But the truth is that he did his best to take care of his family. He was a flawed individual. He took a lot of drugs recreationally, and yeah, then they made him into a clown on a reality TV show and that's how most of these newcomers know him. But he was part of a time in music when you would literally be a lowlife for even listening to the man. Now he's an icon and they play Crazy Train at sports stadiums, so you know, keep in mind there are people that jumped on the bandwagon later and then there's the reality. So I just wanted to drop that into your show, Aaron, because I think it's necessary to repeat.
Speaker 2: Thanks. No, No, I appreciate I know what a you are, Chuck, so yeah, I definitely appreciate that. And Ozzy, Yeah, I mean this past week, as I'm saying, I was surprised at how much this affected me, because when celebrity deaths happened, usually I honestly I feel nothing, but this one I got emotional over like not even just once, but a couple of different times like it. Actually, I actually it made me cry a little bit, And I was surprised by that because I'm not, unlike you, Chuck, I'm not the world's biggest Ozzy Osbourne fan. I totally Sabbath is great. His solo stuff is great, and I find myself listening to it now more obviously, But U I in the past, I was more a fan of heavy metal than newer stuff that came after all of the you know, the pioneering work of Black Sabbath. So I'm very much a heavy metal fan, but I'm not like the world's biggest Ossy Osbourne fan. So I was surprised at how much it affected me this event. And yeah, just him as a person. I was thinking about that. There's so many different angles you can come at discussing him from, and it's just it's it's wild. He just I mean, he's awesome. He's he is like a really amazing person from every single angle there's uh, I mean, just in I guess to look at originating the genre of heavy metal, I mean, that's crazy, that's that's so awesome, and just heavy metal as a thing, and Ozzy and Black Sabbath doing what they were doing, it should be commended because you know, at the if you want to like break it down to what it is, it's dark. It's scary, but it's just looking at the darkness of the world, which should should be obvious to everybody. It is. Nobody can deny that we live in a dark place, but everybody enjoys to look the other way and not talk about anything dark for the most part, it seems. And then heavy metal comes along and says no, It turns it on its head. It's like, well, why don't we talk about that? It's important, so let's do it. Let's you know, let's dedicate an entire form of art to that, to that.
Speaker 3: Right, and four guys, listen, four guys aren't responsible. It's not just him alone, but the fact that he had yet another career beyond those four guys and built upon the foundation that he literally created with those other three. You know, you don't have more pigs without awards, weird jerky drums, you don't have. Most of the Black Sabbath lyrics were written by the bass player Geezer Butler. Quite frankly, Oozzie developed the tunes, but he was not the most technically proficient singer ever, even though he's my favorite. It's about style and it's about you know, consistency. You know, he played the harmonica, he didn't play guitar, nothing else. Really. He started to play other instruments later in life because he needed him to write. But the fact is that this guy had multiple careers over the course of almost sixty years.
Speaker 4: He tells you something.
Speaker 3: And yeah, you don't have heavy metal without Iomi's riffs, which are weird because he had parts of his fingers cut off and he had to relearn to play the guitar in a weird way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a crazy story too, that's kind of that's that's an awesome part of the story. I mean, it's sad that he has fingers removed the way he did, but the overcoming adversity, the aspect of that is really cool. Yeah.
Speaker 3: In the machine shop accident where he was working in like a factory, which is what most people did in that part of England. Yeah, and he had part of him caught in a metal president literally took off tips of his fingers, so he literally took coke bottles and melted them down and created false fingertips, which makes that weird string sound, combined with the fact that he used super light strings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he down tuned so that was easier to press down too, Is that right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all of that came together to create that doomy, gloomy sound, that weird, you know, that weird oddity that only Iomi could do. And then he wrote those rips. So you also got the bass player writing the lyrics and incredible bass lines that people just do not recognize. They're so great throughout Black Sabbath stuff, which was heavy blues and jazz to begin with, sure, and turned into this other thing that created the genre in my opinion. And like I said, bill Ward was kind of unique and kind of wild man. He was not the greatest drummer either. You know, I always got some technical proficiency, Butler has technical proficiency. Both Osbourne and bill Ward were just kind of like savage guys who had a style more than anything. And that's the key there. And then to go on to have another career, you know, Blizzard of Oz and Randy Rhodes dies and he was gonna quin and you know, then he gets a couple of replacements, and later on even smart enough to bring in a guy from Jersey who even I didn't think was going to be good enough because I saw Zach wild in the scene before he got the job with Ozzy. Zach Wilde's about my age. He was in a band called Zyrus in New Jersey, and I didn't think he was worthy of that position when he got it, you know, in like nineteen eighty seven. I was fifteen, he was like eighteen, Zach and I knew his keyboard player in Zyrus really well. Anyway, point is that, and he was playing the same music scene. And I've always been proud to say that I came out of the same music scene. I failed in the same music scene that Zach wild emerged. And I did you know we played at so Pony, you know, similar dates we played the club Benet, similar dates I played. I didn't play on a bill with Zyrus. Almost played on a bill with Pride and Glory.
Speaker 4: When he came back through.
Speaker 3: But anyway, and I never got to open for Ozzie, although I'd be telling you that story every day for the rest of my life. But the thing is, I mean, I'm a super Ozzie fan and It's not just a matter of being a fan of a pop culture thing. It literally was part of my identity, something from my earliest childhood memories, all the way through my life. And did I tell you about my daughter on or off the air? I think I did it off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we just did before the show yet I was off there.
Speaker 3: So let me repeat this for just listeners of the Age of Transitions, and I promise I'll shut up. Okay, I just this is an appropriate time for me to interject here, and I apologize if you don't like it, guys, But here's the thing. My daughter, who was you know, twenty five now twenty six, she was born in ninety nine. Anyway, she the first three words that little girl learned, my firstborn child were, and not necessarily in this order, was the name of the dog that her grandparents had, Holly, Daddy and Ozzy. And Ozzy was the first person she recognized on a TV screen sitting in a little bouncy chair. Why is that because Daddy used to just put on Ozzy videos casually on his TV when she was a baby. Okay, and you know those little toddler swings, the little baby swings. I used to have video somewhere of her swinging in a swing listening to Sabbath, Bloody, Sabbath Okay and clapping along with it when she was a baby. My daughter on the twenty second, which sadly was also missus Oh's birthday, messaged missus Oh and needed to know if her daddy was okay because she knew I was going to be bent out of shape, and quite frankly, I was in no emotional shape to go on air on Tuesday night or Wednesday night. I tried to go on air Thursday night and my internet crashed, so you know, I don't know what to say. Clyde Lewis did a whole tribute which was actually pretty good considering he was the forgiving Christian and getting some getting a little bit of blowback from people, well, Ozzie was the devil and murr and he killed puppies and urban legend this and urban Legend that. Anyway, Clyde did a good job. If you go and get the ground zero download of that show. And I'm not just telling you that because the next night he had me on for a completely different subject, but he actually did a good job, and he's one of the few in the media that wasn't sitting there going Oh, iron Man in Crazy Train, there is most well known tracks. Crazy Train didn't sell crap when they put it out because there was no promotion behind it. Iron Man also didn't sell much because the song Paranoid is the only thing that broke, you know, into the top of the Pops Top fifty in nineteen seventy. Okay, the song Paranoid is the only thing and it got no radio with no radio airplay whatsoever. So these people that pretend like this long standing career was something everybody always knew about.
Speaker 5: Is not true.
Speaker 3: Okay. And this oh I put on crazy Trade in iron Man for my ten year old. Yes, and you can also read a Wikipedia page. Thank you, CNN talking head, they're full of crap. There's a genuine connection to this man, his music, his art. I urged you to read the lyrics that he sang and the lyrics that he wrote. I urge you to listen to the technical brilliance of some of the musicians he worked with, whether it's Tony Iomi, Randy Rhodes, Geezer Butler, or even Mike Ainez Incredible musicians. Zach Wilde not just because he's from Jersey, a friggin beast on a guitar. Incredible stuff. And know he never got knighted. And no, he never got a lot of the stuff. And it didn't really have a big commercial tests with his solo career until nineteen ninety two with the No More Tears album. Yes, yeah, and the truth about that. Here's another fun fact. Go read the credits and the publishing on No More Tears. You know who helped him write like a whole bunch of songs on that album.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure who was the co writer. Let me kill meister. Oh nice, I know there are buddies. I didn't realized they co wrote so many of the songs.
Speaker 3: That's right. Well, these were my two idols as a musician. These were the two guys that I loved the most because they had talents that other people didn't see. Like Lemmy is an incredibly technically brilliant bass player, I mean beyond belief. They're like, oh, I know as of spades. No, you don't know, Jack Lemmy could play the bass and not need the guitar. Okay, you don't know the strength of that man's bass playing ability. Plus he played other instruments, and he just lived his life like, look, I do what I do and I don't give a damn. And I know him ugly and you know what, I'm still a rock star, f you. And now I loved him for that alone.
Speaker 2: His attitude was cool. Yeah, it was Ozzy Osborne was famous for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The other side of the coin, though, is Ozzy Osborne wasn't actually that guy. Ozzy Osbourne was somebody who cared about his children, who cared about their legacy, who wanted to make that money, and wanted to satisfy and make his wife happy, which, unfortunately, even though they say, oh, Ozzie announced he had Parkinson's in twenty eighteen, if you would have asked me, I would have told you he had.
Speaker 2: It in nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 3: And why becau because I had seen him in concert many times, and on that Black Sabbath Reunion tour in nineteen ninety nine for the album they called Reunion, I saw him shake and I saw him break while he was singing in person from the second row, by the way, because I used to get special seating at the Garden State Arts Center, they have seating for the blind where they put you up front. There's like five seats only at every show that are available for that. So you know, I went out of my way to get my oz Fest second row ticket. Okay, you know cost me a little more, but they didn't charge me, you know, top shelf price because guess what handicapped access. I was willing to use my blindness to get that. Who wouldn't second row oz Fest so I can watch Marilyn manson Ozzi, Black Label Society, Motorhead, among a hundred other artists I saw during different osmas. Another thing he contributed is a you know, a non corporate structured and yet like really artists structured music festival. In the nineties, Woodstock did not really do well even when they tried to make that into a regular series, but Osbes did pretty good.
Speaker 2: Huh. Yeah, they did a bunch of ospest I remember when those were going, Like man, they just kept going. It was that and the Warped Tour had a similar feel to it.
Speaker 3: The first Asbest was in nineteen ninety six. It was a series of like three shows, but yeah, Osbest was more than that because there were tattoo artists, there were freak shows, literally freak shows. There were guys doing weird things like, you know, hanging cinderblocks off of their lips and swinging them around with chains.
Speaker 2: I'm not kidding that happy Yeah, I know, I know that does sound familiar. I never went to an ospest, but I remember that that was all part of the show.
Speaker 3: If you and I were friends in the nineties or the early two thousands, I would have dragged you to one.
Speaker 2: Guaranteed, yeah, Bombs. I would have loved it. I guarantee it. I mean some many of those other bands I love too, So it's been great, right, And.
Speaker 3: The capital thing was is like after ninety eight, a bunch of times, not every time, but a bunch of times Ozzie would do a solo set of his own stuff and close the night with a Black Sabbath reunion of sorts. So he did two sets a night and it was like freaking incredible. So anyway, I just I needed to kick that in to explain why I was such a you know, a baby about Ozzy Osbourne crying. But I literally lost something that was part of my life, like closer to me than most.
Speaker 2: People ever armed.
Speaker 3: You know, I might cry less over a dog maybe than that, but not much. And I was, I was upset, and yeah, I cried, I don't give a damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did me too. It got me too, Chuck. And as I'm saying, I'm nowhere near the fan that you are, and somehow it still did. It did. It was wild.
Speaker 3: Much like most cultural icons, they're not fully recognized until after they're gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know, yeah, I mean the other one of the things I was thinking about too. I mean, there's so many like the redemption aspect of Ozzy Osbourne the person is an exciting thing to look at because he's famous for, you know, his rock bottom behavior with like the addiction, the drugs, the drinking, and even like infidelity with his wife, that sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: Many times and repeatedly, and even when he kind of went crazy and revealed you know, basically, I bet you they're going to eventually say this like everybody knew it all along. But he had sort of that split personality disorder because one day he looked at his wife and said, we've decided you got to go, and he started striking.
Speaker 2: Yeah I know that's he was going to kill her, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, part of his personality decided bitch had to go, and yeah, that was a legit problem. He had legit problems, and he couldn't He wasn't a good enough criminal to make it when he was trying to be a criminal as a kid, and he was dirt poor. They lived in like a one room house with like eight kids. I mean, you know, it was it was a rough beginning. And that's the thing again, this is why this man, this man's whole story just makes me beam with respect and the fact that he was a creative artist who survived for decades when other people collapse after one song. You know, Kurt Cobain's got to blow his brains out after two years of success. This guy went up and down and was the Antichrist, the Godfather, the jerk. You know, you're responsible for children killing themselves. You're you're a piece of garbage, You're you're Satan. And he continued to survive. And John Michael Osborne, which is his full full real name, was not that guy. He played it for people a little bit, played it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you.
Speaker 3: Know, look back at the history and realize even these people are like, oh and so many years he's been such a respected artist. It was not he was just making it because of people like me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, his solo career in the eighties he was hated too because he was like the evil metal guy and you know, you can't listen, let your kids listen to it. So he hadn't broken through then either.
Speaker 3: Well you might be too young to remember the suicide Solution case.
Speaker 2: No, No, I know that. Yeah. I was talking to my wife about that. I was like, you remember that, right, he was in that court case where they alleged his song drive a Kid to suicide. We're looking that up. That was actually I think that came to Riverside. The court here in Riverside, I think is where that happened. It did. That's wild, yeah, and local for me, and.
Speaker 3: Was during a very twist time. And that wasn't the only one. There were Congress people. There were you know, protests, hilarious stuff, religious groups protesting this man is the devil, keep your children away in picking lines outside of his concerts.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, one time he joined it. It is familiar. I do remember that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one time he joined them.
Speaker 2: He went out with the protest.
Speaker 3: He went out with the protesters and carried a sign with a big giant smiley face on it that said have a nice day and they didn't notice him for like a half hour walking around among them.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious.
Speaker 3: It is, so you know, get over the he snorted a line of ants and the urban legends. Yes he bit the head off a bat, Yes he bit the head off a dub, but he's not out there slaughtering animals. There was no satanic you know rituals and all the other urban legend crap.
Speaker 2: Well, he talked to a horse. That story is hilarious. Yeah, some of his like uh, that's the thing about him too, is he can like be these two things at the same time, because he'll be telling you these crazy off the wall stories about like bad addiction and bad heavy drug and alcohol use, but they're hilarious the same time, like him talking to a horse a horse and up telling them to all. It's it's funny, it's it's really funny, but it's it also is sad, but it's also exciting that he's like lived through that. And and his honesty, like he doesn't hold back. He'll just like say and and he'll be honest about everything. It's like, yeah, I was unfaithful to Sharon, and like this time, that time, that time. Yeah, and he doesn't. He doesn't hide it. So he doesn't hide his bad behavior. He leaves it all out there. It's like, look, this is me, and that's that's really that's really cool. That's like, that's the opposite of what it seems like people want and what people tend to worship. We we we tend to worship all the people that pretend like they're great and they're perfect and they're God's gifted that this or that. Ozzie didn't do any of that. He's like, look, I've been blackout, wasted and and like almost dead and all these other things, and like, well, well you know, I'm still here and I'm just a musician. And he he definitely comes off as like not arrogant, not above like anybody else. He's always saying how he's lucky to be who he is and where he is. So it's it's just it's just really cool. He just comes across as like a really good person.
Speaker 3: Right, you know, and along those lines. And this will be the final thing that I give you on this, but but I think you'll love this. Do you know about the Alamo?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the being on the side of it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So here's how that story really goes. He used to get blackout drunk, and his wife who was his manager, and the road people that tried to manage him through that decided, you know what we'll do is when he gets drunk enough, we'll throw him in his hotel room and will strip him naked, and this way he won't be able to leave and go down to the hotel bar and start charging drinks to the room and get even more wasted and blackout. Right, So he gets up and they took all his clothes out of the room. And this happened more than once, but on this particular occasion the alimal gets involved. But more than once. He went through the hotel room where none of my clothes are here, except he found a dress which was Sharon's.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: He put on a dress and went down to the hotel bar and was charging stuff to the hotel room in a dress, drinking at the hotel bar. And then they kind of said, you're two loaded for the bar kicked him out. So a long haired guy in nineteen, you know, eighty two or whatever whatever year it was it is in you know, Texas, in a dress with an English accent in a bar getting kicked out for being too drunk. This is not gonna end well. So he's walking down in the street and of course he's got to take a leak. He's been drinking. He sees an old looking wall and figures, nobody will care if I pee on this. Yeah, it turns out it was, you know, part of the barricade around the album or whatever, and cops did not have the one thing he didn't ever stress on, but they did. They beat him up a little and tossed him in a cell in a dress in Texas. Okay, and you know, so that's funny, but damn, you know, the whole story is amazing. And as matter of fact, one of one of the funniest things is there's you know, I like playing cards as well, there's a set of playing cards out there which are like celebrity mug shots only Oh okay, So Ozzy Osbourne's contribution is his celebrity mug shot from that incident, which is nice, nice, you know, one of the only And that's the level of criminality or harm that the man ever did to anybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, like he's he's he's done bad things, but that's it, right, he's he's never he's never truly heard it everything anybody, never heard anybody.
Speaker 3: The bad things he did were to himself, his wife who was along for the ride. You know, you notice that none of his children have ever said that he was abusive or monster, none of that, because he wasn't anyway, I just leave it at that, Aaron, And I'm sorry I took up time on your show, but you know, what can I say? I didn't get a chance to do my own yet. I will this weekend though, on the live stream. So listening over the weekend, you'll get a live two shows. One I'll do music. I can't make it into a podcast because I'm gonna use real Ozzy stuff and Sabbath stuff. But the other one where I talk about this kind of stuff and god knows what else, we'll put that out as a podcast as a tribute. So you're gonna get a minimum of like two three hours worth of stuff this weekend that'll be new. And also my appearance on ground zero Radio from last night is playing in the loop on the twenty four to seven radio station at Chelli dot com Radio. Along with this show, this show will be playing and your show from last week is still playing on there. But anyway, I just want to let everybody know that, and and thanks for letting me speak about this, Aaron. I hope I didn't really annoy you taking up so much time, But.
Speaker 2: No, no, I knew that when I brought them up, you would most likely be here for and I appreciate it because you you know far more than I do when it comes to Ozzy, so I'm happy to hear it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really funny because b Pete was talking to me, you know, during the live calling show last you know, last hour ago, and I said, I bet you find it funny B Pete that I know this almost as good as I do the JFK case. But you got to understand, I studied the JFK case for thirty years and I'm fifty three now, and probably you know, one way or another, Ozzie's been in my life for fifty years. And he went, yeah, you probably know this a little better than the JFK case, So just keep that in mind. That's why I'm bursting at the seams with you know, with sadness, but also privilege, because because this was a unique thing that spoke to me and was you know, the old, tired, trite expression of you know, the soundtrack of your life. He made the soundtrack of my life. The family Tree that comes off of Black Sabbath and Nazzy Osbourne is literally the soundtrack of my life. So I can't help it. Thank you, Erin. I'll shut up now and eat my food and listen to the rest of what you got to say, which I'm sure there's a lot more things and more interesting and more important, but this was super important to me, So thanks for letting me do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, Chuck and Ozzy Osbourne is a legacy. I said in your chat earlier. Nobody's gonna forget him anytime soon. That's the truth, and for good reason. And I mean just the art alone is it's it stands on its own, you can't. It's it's genius. It's and it's it's genius. It's genre defining, and it really set a path for so so much more to come out of it. So it's it's exciting. So from the artistic standpoint, that's the other exciting. It's another angle to view Ozzy from him as an artist who created art. I mean, he did it. There's there's not much more you can do in that arena. So that's that's to be respected and appreciated. That's a gift in a way too. Everybody, you know, everybody loves that. So that's exciting.
Speaker 3: So also also part of the WWE Hall of Fame along with our current president.
Speaker 2: Oh up there we go. Yeah, yeah, that's also uh commandable and you know what, speaking of the president, I will shift gears to that because I was saying, like Ozzie was interesting because he was kind of famous for being a bad guy, but he really wasn't actually that bad if you objectively look at it. So known known to be a bad guy, and yet the truth is that he's not. Let's look at the other people that we that some choose not everybody choose to see as heres and is good and is doing the good work of you know, you fill in the blank, the good work of this, that or the other. I mean, in this case, it's taken down the deep state. I guess if you look at the truth of these characters, they're the true bad guys. And it's it always fascinates me to see that, like we're actually told this in all sorts of different fictional works, Like if you look at it. A lot of good movies, the bad guy will be somebody who's parading around as you know, the person that everybody likes. And this is just in my head now. And I love this movie based off the Stephen kingbook. But The Running Man, the Arnold Schwarzenegger movie. It's one of my favorite Arnold movies. So The Running Man, the character the Chillian, the game show hos played by oh, I can't remember, but the first host of the Richard Dawson, Yeah Dawson, Thank you by Richard Dawson, which is awesome casting man. He was awesome in that role. Richard Dawson is perfect. But anyway, the Richard Dawson character is like, you know, this lovable TV show host everybody likes. He ends up being this horrible guy. Right, So it just kind of fascinates me that this trope in fiction is true, but we never we don't often enough, and and I mean people do, but I guess it can't be ever a universal thing that everybody notices the problems, but that this is very much a reality. So it's pretty crazy. It's pretty crazy to see like the intertwining of fiction reality, the fictions we make up about our reality to fit what it is we want to see, you know, the biases that we have, and we're just so many people are just feeding their own biases and it's sad and we would do well if we figured out how it is that we're all lying to ourselves. I actually spend a lot of time thinking about that. And this kind of goes back to the heavy metal ethos of looking at the darkness and being honest about me, Like, you know, there's a dark side to me. What might that be? You know, you ask that question and you look at it, and you know, you do some work, and you have some difficult nights, and maybe you shed a couple of tears, maybe you have to say some apologies or you know, whatever the case may be, you do that, but you end up being better for it. But you know, this is just the human story as it always has been. But anyway, the insanity of the news just keeps getting worse and worse, and so we have to do what we can to continue to make sense of it because we can, who sing this at the very head of the show, We can make sense of this senseless thing It's given to us in a senseless presentation which we had all ought to be upset about, and we had all ought to do some work to really understand how exactly it is being misrepresented, because even the misrepresentation becomes this weird cliche thing where the mis representation gets misrepresented the you know, the fake news media. We got to go after the fake news, and in going after the fake news, we tear apart the First Amendment and go after freedom of speech, actually go after freedom of speech by targeting journalism and media and even artists and silencing them for attempting to speak their minds and just have free speech that is actually under attack now, and we should be very upset about that. But there's all these weird obfuscations thrown at us that if we buy into the propaganda for this regime, we'll be like, oh, yeah, we need to take out the fake news because they're the enemy of the people. Okay, So anyway, we've got this Epstein madness, just a bunch of insanity. We're at the point where everybody's asked a question, will strong Man actually pardon Gaelane Maxwell. That is a serious question that I think we're all asking. I'm asking that and it is that is absolutely It's hard to fathom that, and yet here we are right. So with all this in mind, I was thinking about this, and I just wonder if so much of this is given to us and allowed to continue, frankly as it is, as a giant test to see what it is we as a public are willing to believe, and what narratives can be presented to us, and to what extent are those narratives effective in influencing our opinions. Because there now exists real time and real time data collection and on that sort of thing, so the data can be collected via social media, right collected in real time, but also archived for im perpetuity to use forever, to be put into the data set that is our files wherever they're existing in these several different servers. I'm sure about us and our tech overlords have ownership and control over these, and I am sure that they use them to run social experiments and to try to run their advanced analytics systems to see what it is we do believe at any given time, what it is they can get away with telling us with the lies, how warped our sense of the world is, how long it is we're willing to put up with this leader or this public figure, or this network, television network, this social media platform, this influencer, that television show host. What are our opinions on this issue, this political issue, what's our stance are we? What is our personality? All of these things? And I just wonder if this utter insanity is just constantly being used to gauge how much can be you know, what can be gone away with and what Also, using the analytics not to create content, as analytics is used as content by regular content creators on different social media, but in a similar sense, you use those analytics to form propaganda, to continue the great narratives, of the great social narratives that become more insane by the day. How does that affect our thoughts of the world are sanity and all that? Well, I don't know. I don't know because I don't have access to those analytics, nor would I ever want to, But I'm sure plenty of people do enjoy having access to such things. And then also, mister Strongman is really going out there, and if we're at the point where he's considering he has said that he didn't say that he was considering doing it, but he said that he could if he wanted to pardon Geelay Maxwell. It's wild that he would even say that. It truly is. Let's just put that out there as a fact of the matter. It's insane that he said that. Okay, the guy who was put into power under the auspices of bringing in the criminal, elite, pedophile rings that control our government, he was going to do that. I remember the Q one non narrative. The guy who was put into power to an extent with those narratives is now doing this. But I very much believe this that mister Strongman himself is completely disposable, and that he will be replaced if he needs to be. But for now he may be useful, useful for what you ask well, useful as a furthering this test to see what they can get away with in terms of narrative creation and propaganda creation. I think, honestly, at this point, the actual powers that run things, that's what they're using him for now. And I'm sure he believes that he's in charge and that he's the you know, once again God's gift to being a badass. I guarantee he himself believes that now. The truth of the matter, you know, that might be a little bit different, But what does that matter, because truth doesn't matter at all as we know.
Speaker 3: So I do.
Speaker 2: Believe that, you know, the ones who put him into place can take him out if they need to. But he is still, at least for now, serving a purpose and it might be just as an experiment to see how all this pans out. They might not carry either way because they know that they can just keep doing what they're doing, right, And just the interesting insanity of this whole thing is part of the data gathering process. I mean, when are you get an opportunity like this to death gather this sort of data? An opportunity like this has not arisen, so let's take advantage of that. And it's interesting to look at the right Way media ecosystem because they seem very confused at the moment. Their messaging is very mixed. These are the characters that know full well that they are culpable in promoting this guy and putting him into power again twice. All right, both times they know that they were cheerleading for this, and they also know that they were on board for the general QAnon a narrative of He's going to round up the pedophile networks right, So they know that they've they've been saying all these things, but with the reascent goings on, they don't know quite what their message is because of all the mixed messaging of this. So frankly, I find it hilarious to see these guys squirmed and not know what to say and not know what to do themselves, because I despise them. I think they're useless Charlattan's and grifters, and they're only in it for their own self promotion and for quite frankly much and they don't care either way what they're pedaling. But now they're a little confused as to what it is that they're supposed to pedal. And I find it personally, I find it comical, find it sad and ridiculous. But you know, and these guys will probably they'll probably get back up on their feet at some point, presumably when strong Man either kills over and dies or is taken out and is replaced by JD. Vance or whatever. Then they'll spring back up with the propaganda of the day and they'll be waving the flag stronger than ever. So you know, we'll just wait around until that happens, which it most certainly will hear you, Chuck? Are you there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was just letting you know that you got about five minutes left here.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, I'm just going to go through these bullet points that wrote down. We're gonna end this thing because we'll start the Uncle show up.
Speaker 3: Well, no problem, but just we started late, so I wanted to keep us on track for a full time correction with the uncle and everything. Sorry about that, but I didn't know if you could see my text, because, as I said before, we're on a different setting.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm just gonna hit a couple of points. It's gonna be short and sweet.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 2: We know that we've got the Obama scapegoat at the moment. That's total bs. I'm not saying Obama is God's gift to the country. However, if you don't think he's just being brought out there as this obfuscation away from the current guy who is under the microscope for the Epstein business, and then I don't know what to tell you, because that's obviously what's happening. The Russian influence thing brought up by the illustrious Tulsey Gabbard also another distraction away from everything clearly, and it's fascinating to see just that general topic of Russian influence over the election. We, as alternative counterculture, all media people, as people interested in conspiracy culture ideas, we are supposed to believe that any idea of Russian influence over the election is fake. There's nothing to it. It's all a bunch of bs. It doesn't matter if you're left wing, it doesn't matter if you're right wing, if you're into our alternative things, you are supposed to believe that that has been programmed into us. And you cannot tell me otherwise. That I find fascinating and annoying. But it's the truth, and I will die on that hill, okay, And I'm not I The truth is the truth, okay. And I'm just sick of seeing people religiously adhering to these ideas that we have to believe because what because we've been told to I don't care who tells us. If it's not true, it's not true. So that's fascinating too. Just another thing to, you know, a little note to write down in trying to understand the world, Okay, because there's a lot of other interests think things here too, Okay, So left or right. The Russian thing is BS, so we're told, So what the heck is going on? It seems like we're in some kind of holding pattern now, just waiting until some actual technological singularity moment does arrive. How that arrives and exactly how that remains to be seen, but I think it will in one way, shape or form. Those who are actually in charge are waiting for that to happen, and they're trying to game the system so that they can just own the whole show and run away with everything when that occurs. The destruction of the old institutions that is now under way, government, entertainment, media communications, that all benefits them, and so any promulgation of the destruction of the old institutions is a good thing. And we have been programmed, I believe, generally to accept that and to want that. The use of conspiracy culture has been used to break all faith in the old and this wiels back around to the usefulness of the useful idiot in charge. He has been used as an instrument to break that faith in the old systems, the old US order, the deep state. He was taking it down. He was an antagonist to all of the old establishment, which seems on its face to be a problem that he seems to be legitimately anti establishment if you take a generic look, But if you take a deeper look, the true perhaps new establishment vying for power now wants that this is also beneficial to other parties, international adversarial countries to ours. The breakdown of the United States in every way, shape or form could benefit them. This might wheel back down to foreign influence over elections. That might be one reason to do that, one motive, so to speak, if that were true, which of course it's not. I'm just saying, I'm throwing what IF's out there?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Okay, So the breakdown and the usefulness of the useful idiot useful to foreign international adversaries, also useful to domestic oligarchs, the ones actually in control now. And it's also useful this breakdown of everything that we know, useful to the charlatans and opportunities exploding, the new emerging systems and new media, and the ones that don't quite know what to do with themselves these days because there's so much insanity that they can't even tow their idiotic line that made half of sense to somebody at some point. They can't even keep up that appearance now, so I would love to see them to continue to flounder. I know that this is probably just a momentary passing thing. I am going to bask in the glow and enjoy watching these morons squirm, at least for a couple seconds. I am going to enjoy it. They can rot in hell at some point, for all I care. They probably won't, but I wish that they would. And that's the world as I see it. Stick around on the Ochili Radio Network, We've got the Uncle the Podcast is coming right up. You're gonna want to listen to that. It's gonna be a fun show. Uh Live every Friday. Age of Transitions, Uncle the Podcast, The Transition.
Speaker 1: Under roll of brass, round boles, Beasts that smash, fire flows through every.
Speaker 4: Faith, little form, unleas the pain.
Speaker 1: Than m the spread the night, crazy likes, ignite the fighting.
Speaker 4: So it's a rosty killer Booths, rough destruction.
Speaker 6: Grood, bring the rhythm, What's the light.
Speaker 4: In black?
Speaker 7: No No.
Speaker 4: Brings hour with raising.
Speaker 2: Death and fury written.
Speaker 7: Shall.
Speaker 4: My break sets all the day? Still string whale, Devil's.
Speaker 6: Crying, chaunting that goes break, losing.
Speaker 4: Metal, worlds shake.
Speaker 7: Fill the US.
Speaker 4: Field except free where no war, no no peace.
Speaker 1: Strikes it releas now destructions home.
Speaker 2: Do you like history?
Speaker 5: Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 4: Revelation through conversation, Nuclear Holocaust.
Speaker 3: You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 8: Just think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of You know what uranium is right? Bad things things are done with uranium, including some bad things.
Speaker 3: Nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 4: You know what uranium is right.
Speaker 8: I've been Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear Holocaust.
Speaker 4: You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 8: Just think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of You know what uranium is right? Bad things things are done with uranium, including.
Speaker 4: Some bad things.
Speaker 3: Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear holoclear Holocaust, Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear holow.
Speaker 4: Revel Lation.
Speaker 3: Food Calm section.
Speaker 2: Here is oh.
Speaker 7: Oh chah oh Shelly, Yeah, Gravel Through, Conversiz Carri Oh Shell, Ali Asad Alive.
Speaker 4: And truth breaking through.
Speaker 2: Uncle. Do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninja's to take down the Illuminati?
Speaker 4: Oh that's interesting, Yeah in the cuatroom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did that ever work out too good? No, it didn't. But here on o'chelly dot com Radio network, things work out a bit better, don't they much better?
Speaker 3: Much?
Speaker 4: Men?
Speaker 9: It is clear and understanding about the programs. The programs much clearer, getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, much better scene.
Speaker 2: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninches and listen to the o'chelly dot com Radio Network.
Speaker 4: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight talk and I like that idea. Chilly dot com dot com Radio, Chili dot com Mony Mony Horny.
Speaker 10: This is a montease podcast code Wait God, wait on go wait here? Will pick up God? Hands your cellphones and have me and listen to I'll go to the podcast.
Speaker 4: Watch out if you're sitting down for this, or if you're standing up.
Speaker 9: You better get ready for this because it's gonna hit the air.
Speaker 4: Drumps. I'll go the podcast.
Speaker 2: You are listening to uncle the broadcast. My name is Sara. I'm the nephew in law. He needs the start of the show.
Speaker 4: Let's get ready to bumble.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is the.
Speaker 9: Seventy six show. And here we are saying here and I'm getting ready to bumble. Where is my buddy, my buddy.
Speaker 4: Victoire nctour, I may not that day to come in.
Speaker 2: Where's your buddy mctaur? Well yet, I'm not sure where he is, but we're here. As he said live Friday night on the Chili Readio Network, as always, we can't take calls once again, Whether.
Speaker 9: Can Kake Coles bring the phones and let's get it fooling? Yeah, call number, they close the boom number. There goes the clock room. The crack room is inactive. How many we gotten? The clock room is?
Speaker 2: So I kick uh, well, let's see here. I don't know for the crack room. So there's people over at the Ocelly chat. Let me see. I can pull that up. There's people at the Ocelli chat. But we're also live on YouTube. We're live on we're not live on TikTok tonight for some reason that turned off tonight. But yeah, but it's okay, it'll be. We're on Uh, We're on X, We're on Twitch, We're on kick, We're on Rubble that it's live and the OL Radio Network on.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's because I'm doing too much on the kick cake, you're on my end.
Speaker 2: They can't keep up with you.
Speaker 4: That's probably it. That's why why I had to cut it off, knowing then that's probably it.
Speaker 2: I us was saying that, Yeah, no one can keep up with the breakneck pace of your tiktokh.
Speaker 3: My tic tack.
Speaker 4: I'm even beaten. Oh h missus sidekick.
Speaker 2: Oh you're beating her, so you've got to.
Speaker 4: Be beating her.
Speaker 9: She's got the sidekicks. You think she has a sidekick, memoy, but mine is is out stronger and it's finally picked up.
Speaker 2: It's left or we're doing great, doing.
Speaker 3: Good on it.
Speaker 2: We're doing great on TikTok. So at helpull the podcast on TikTok. If you're not following that, you should. We're posting all sorts of cool videos. The listeners that are regular listeners have I mean everybody seems to say they really like the TikTok videos.
Speaker 4: They like the tictac.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so I'm going to keep doing that, trying to making moise, trying to figure what what am I making?
Speaker 4: You see, well, I want to know what I'm making, of.
Speaker 9: Course, And and and get it keep rolling, keep you keep pushing like you're doing.
Speaker 4: And Tonny, let's get another video started. I mean that's the problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the problem is that there's not much of a problem as far as I'm concerned, because with TikTok, it's just you make a video and don't think too hard about it. It seems to be and it comes in, it is the and it's out. That's what.
Speaker 4: Oh we gots our first phone call. Let's see this is on the here with the Incle show with the comedy man. Eh, go ahead, who's that sounds like it's Jimmy? Say you Jimmy? Yeah? Oh yeah, it's then funny. You always sounded funny.
Speaker 2: I hear him. I'll be and it must be mine.
Speaker 3: Your phone's a little choppy, Jimmy, you sounded better on our show a little earlier. For some reason.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna call him back, Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Right, So that was Jimmy called in. We're glad to have that call. If anybody else wants to call them May three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's always the calling number here on Friday night.
Speaker 4: So that's the number to call you. May what he just mentioned, so he kicks in Uncle.
Speaker 2: I've been told by various people, mainly one person, that the best way to operate our show here the broadcast, is to go with very specific topics and just hit him. So we're gonna hit some very important.
Speaker 9: That's just like I was talking about Eliam Michelle. The tick tacking boom boom boom. That's exactly what you come to. Well, so I get you fully understanding something I am.
Speaker 2: I came in too, I understand how.
Speaker 4: Is Wookie?
Speaker 2: It took me a minute. I finally got it. I was supposed to have been given a list of topics. Topics, well, the topics of the day, the different things that have happened. I'm sure you know one. What is it? The one that he's talking about?
Speaker 4: What is he? Idiot?
Speaker 9: The idiot back again, not not saying is guy in a comedy comedy costume?
Speaker 4: It is in a in a costume?
Speaker 2: Come man costume's I said Halloween all right?
Speaker 4: Anyway, uncle, Uncle, No, it's a.
Speaker 3: A gorilla costume. Okay, Oh god Uncle, before you go into that, hang on a second. First of all, I want to let you know Jimmy James is back. Okay, so I'm going to put him on in a second here. But another thing I was thinking of. Are you kidding me? You're going to start with this. I would have thought you would have had to talk about a wrestler.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I want to. I want to talk about the list.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Jee, because I'm talking about the wrestling.
Speaker 4: But I'm still waiting.
Speaker 9: On Chucking mature Chuck mature wall yet, Bob, give it a few minutes.
Speaker 3: Look, you're waiting for you. We started late, oh uncle is hey, we started late. We started late, so maybe that other call will come in later. You got Jimmy. Now, I'm gonna put him on, but you might want to talk about this other thing that might cause the other guy to call in.
Speaker 2: I'm not about to say Chuck is right, because what Chuck is saying is one of the definite topics on the list. And let's just start.
Speaker 4: Let's do the topic on the list let's go. You handle list. What was it? Check it out? Check it out?
Speaker 3: Superstar Billy Graham.
Speaker 4: That's his other list, Billy clam. Oh well I didn't. That really went over my head. I thought it was someone else.
Speaker 2: No, it's my, it's my it's my joke.
Speaker 3: It's my joke. Uncle. You remember Superstar Billy Graham.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, So Superstar.
Speaker 3: Billy Graham really is where a guy named Hulk Cogan got his act from.
Speaker 2: Come on, oh yes, that's right.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I told some of the men pissed away same color.
Speaker 2: That's the topic.
Speaker 9: Oh yes, yes, yes, now I knowing you going know the topic, right, I know the topic.
Speaker 4: I know the top.
Speaker 2: We made it to our topic.
Speaker 4: We made it's in the top and the top.
Speaker 9: Somebody told actually, actually Missus Sunkick told me about him.
Speaker 4: He was passed away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're talking, of course about how old were he?
Speaker 4: Sixty seven?
Speaker 2: We're talking about Hull Cogin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, holl Cogan be talking.
Speaker 3: I'm not exactly sure. I'm not exactly sure how old Hule Cogan was.
Speaker 4: John, I think it was seventy seventy six, seventy I heard it.
Speaker 3: I thought I heard it I think he was seventy seventy one or seventy two. I got a double check.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think he was said yeah, So anyway, he passed this week. One of the if what was the most famous professional wrestler of all time? Paul Cogan, the Hulkster Hlclemania, A famous from the rise of the WWF in the nineteen eighties when it became a big cultural phenomenon and really became a monopoly of wrestling entertainment, and through that whole big push, Aul Cogan was the face the WWF and of wrestling just generally speaking.
Speaker 3: Really quick, really quick to really quick to correct myself, he was It looks like he was seventy almost seventy two because he was born on August eleventh, nineteen fifty three, and he died July twenty fourth, twenty twenty five, So he would have been seventy three, right, if I'm doing my math.
Speaker 4: Right, Okay, that sounds likeny okay, twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: Well, seventy seventy one, Okay, so you died at age seventy one.
Speaker 4: It was seventy one, he was done.
Speaker 3: Seventy one, Yeah, seventy one. Excuse me, I was close.
Speaker 2: I was close.
Speaker 4: I thought somebody's told me seventy six. I don't know someone did.
Speaker 2: I think you're thinking of.
Speaker 3: Seventy six.
Speaker 2: So we could also speak about that. Yeah, we can talk about that on the on Government. I were actually being about that for a while. Yeah, he did. But maybe here we'll focus on the Holster, perhaps because we do love our wrestling.
Speaker 9: Sure like the wrestling. And uh, sorry to hear from his missing missing missing.
Speaker 4: The fella, but he I guess it was time for him to leave, and it was time for him to say time to come.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, I'm gonna do what happened, and I'm gonna put Jimmy James back on and cut my microphone. But I thought I should throw in Yeah, definitely. Andason, why I said Superstar Billy Graham is because Hulk Hogan got his whole act from him. I mean, the same color blonde hair, the two tone goatee looking thing, the twenty two inch pythons, well ho Cogan said they were twenty four inch pythons, even using the word brother at the end of his promos. And all that came from Superstar Billy Graham. Okay, ten years before Hulk Hogan, he had a career superstar, Billy Graham was doing all that, just saying, even the band even the bandana on the head.
Speaker 9: At least now we know who was behind him. I really didn't know who it was until you said something.
Speaker 3: So anyway, I'll leave it at that and shut my mic off and put Jimmy James on with you. Hopefully his phone is good and he.
Speaker 2: Called back in Okay, okay, I'll colle let's go to Jimmy.
Speaker 4: Jimmy good epidom.
Speaker 2: I don't know is uh do we have Jimmy? Are you on the line?
Speaker 3: He was there now he hung up again. Okay, I don't know what can I say? He's having troubles with his phones, but I know the phones are called cold.
Speaker 2: Just saying, yea, if anybody does want to call, please du if you call all up and let us know what you think of Hull Cogan, his passing, of your memories of him, what you think of wrestling, any of that about Hull Cogan. What are your thoughts? Uh? Uncle? I do know this much about Hull Cogan is that he is a divisive figure. He always kind of has been in the wrestling world. He's kind of had for people who know, you know, the inside story of wrestling, which a lot of people are interested in a fantas. Yeah it's and there's so many podcasts these days, but Hull Cogin is kind of famous for being the real life guy that a lot of people don't really like.
Speaker 4: Honestly, it's I tell you where that started?
Speaker 2: Where did that start? Tells?
Speaker 4: Right in the government hour when he went for with Trump, don't tell me no, don't tell me no.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're right. But even that is a more recent thing. His appearance at the Republican National Convention before this previous election, which he promoted Donald Trump for president, did his wrestling rip off the shirt thing. He was a holkster with Trump a mania that thing. So that's a recent thing that turned a lot of people off to But even before that, I was saying, like for his uh, his legacy of being in the ring is divisive. Right, That's a good way to.
Speaker 9: Got me interested. The way he changed his tune, I'll tell you his too. His tune when he was not the.
Speaker 4: Going around in circles with the Yellow boys. Hey he was a black.
Speaker 2: You're talking about the nWo. When he went over to c w W w w O, he went over to w BO.
Speaker 4: Why what a change.
Speaker 9: He was like, It's amazing how a person can change that quickly.
Speaker 4: That's what got my tench.
Speaker 3: I bet it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're talking about his famous change, his flip over from baby face to heel and his character when he switched over from w w F to w c W which was rising at the time and overtook WWF with him and the other people that brought from Yeah, but Hogan turned heel, which was really a revolutionary thing because he was famous for being like the good guy of wrestling.
Speaker 4: At the time. Then he was with the many manys, the little guys. I put the middle guys. Okay, those little guys with the read the yellow.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, he wore still he used to when he was that's the little little little Asco, the little from We used to wrestle a lot. Yeah. Yeah, everybody remembers nose. Yeah, those are good paper. But he switched over from that, I went to w c W, started wearing black. He's the bad guy and n W O that whole and then the top the other guy probably if he's a professional wrestler. You talk about Andre the giant watch your man, Randy Savage. No, Kevin Nash, Yes, really Kevin Ash Nevan he was an early part of the n W.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was him and Scott Hall, Scott Wright, that's the two.
Speaker 2: That's yeah. Okay, so there, Yeah, I remember those early w c I remember those. Yes, were you watching w c W at the time, uncle, Yes, it was you were. I was.
Speaker 4: I was watching him.
Speaker 2: Okay. Were you brought over to watching w c W from w w F because Hulk and these other guys moved over. You're like, I'm gonna watch this now. Did you do you remember that? Did that happen?
Speaker 4: Something like? It did? But made me turn of it?
Speaker 9: Just said I was looking at him like, boy, now I know where the attitude's coming from, because I've never seen an attitude.
Speaker 4: And then my sister says, I have an attitude, but I don't see it. I can't understand it. But seeing it in a wrestler, I saw it. Well, that's interesting, That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: It's interesting choice of terms that too, because that whole w CW challenging the WWF. The answer to that from Vince McMahon and the WWF was the attitude era was like, Oh, we need to be edgy and kind of in your face and flip things on its head, this anti nomian sort of turn that Vince McMahon was like, okay, And then the whole WWE attitude era was born with Stone called coming in a lot of like you know, edgier stuff started happening.
Speaker 9: They starting it was funny though, actually no, I look serious in this wrestling program here we are and the wrestling Progium, and and they'd come down here with chairs with tables, with all these kind of things. Who ever thought of having a table a chair in a wrestling match?
Speaker 4: And when they were going at the killing each other, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well the wrestling itself got attle bit more extreme during that time, and extreme too. They started doing more of the stuff that was kind of famous from Japan and even backyard wrestling. They started incorporating using the tables and jumping off really tall stuff and slamming h Nick Foley onto tag like that.
Speaker 4: And I said, I'm going after you down here. Don't don't think I own cuned that disk a part, Yeah a kindly. I went to One Life.
Speaker 2: Oh you went to a show like that? Yeah? During with my friend, Uh.
Speaker 4: With my friend, Uh John, what matches did you see?
Speaker 2: What wrestlers were wrestling? What do you remember? Was it the Dudley Boyce of the tables that were throwing each other to the tables and jumping off ladders and stuff. Was it one of those things?
Speaker 4: I think? So? Yeah they were.
Speaker 2: They were.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they were towing tables, flying, theyre all kinds of things, and ripping and whipping the post, whipping the post out.
Speaker 4: Man, I got a kick out of that.
Speaker 9: And this was live sitting here one now one's on TV, live on the place.
Speaker 3: Uncle. What state did you go to see wrestling in? Because I went to see uh Sergeants Slaughter fight the Iron Chic in a boot camp match at Nasau Coliseum myself. Uh, not to mention the fact that they used to hold wrestling w w F wrestling events in Asbury Park at Convention Hall all the time, which is where I saw Andre the Giant and was absolutely stunned by the side of the man. And you know, I even went to the WrestleMania three closed circuit viewing where we watched it in the school gymnasium on a giant movie screen. No kidding, Uh, but I watched Andre get slammed by Hogan.
Speaker 4: I think it was in my at the time, I was in Miami. I think it was in Miami.
Speaker 9: Uh or Miami or foot lorded deal, one of those two areas I was at watching it, Chuck.
Speaker 4: Uh, it was somewhere in.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jimmy should be live with us, but I don't know if we if he can be heard.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, Jimmy, you're on on What are.
Speaker 4: Your thoughts on?
Speaker 2: Oh? I, what's up? What about that was.
Speaker 4: Just talking about? Now? We were just talking about Ozzie.
Speaker 9: Uh, boy, ain't gonna miss him because they're not gonna have a good band now that he's missing. I mean a headman forget it you. He ain't gonna ain't gonna find anybody gooder than.
Speaker 4: Him to do the what was that group?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 4: Well, black Sabbage Black Sabbage group.
Speaker 9: Then they're gonna have a hard time finding a headman for it. Yeah, good, good luck, good look to find a replacement.
Speaker 2: For him happened. But there might be a new band that comes along, maybe, but that remains to be seen. I don't know there will even be another band.
Speaker 4: At this point. I can't like that.
Speaker 2: Well, that's a good question. On cards a thing anymore? Is there such a thing as a musical band as an act? Are they around? Where are they?
Speaker 4: If you're lucky, you may see one at the fair?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the Orange County Fair actually Orange better fact, when is that coming? That might be gone? Now? This is usually a time that's going. I don't even know.
Speaker 4: But when we had to find out because we wanted to go to it, I was just wondering.
Speaker 2: I've seen some great acts at the Orange County Fair. I saw Tears for Fears one year. I saw this is the thing. Colin Hay, the guy from Men at Work was doing like a solo thing, not even like in and out to pay tickets. You just walked through the ferry. He was on the station. You could walk by. I stopped and I listened. It was awesome.
Speaker 4: He's really good. I've seen two of the two imploying at our times at the contest.
Speaker 2: At the OC Fair. You just talking about other concerts.
Speaker 4: He saw the other Country the.
Speaker 2: Rocks. That's cool. Okay, Well, Jimmy, what are your thoughts on this subject?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: Will there be another band after this?
Speaker 4: What do you think another band? Jimmy Jimmy will be a good sailer. Reguard look good.
Speaker 2: They can get Haygar in there and bring back Sabbath with him.
Speaker 4: U And he's a good one. He's a good head one.
Speaker 2: You think, well, yeah, yeah, whoa, they're gonna bust out the old van Halen script on us procha Sammy Hagar as the front end of every band, every band that you've ever heard of.
Speaker 4: Uh A.
Speaker 2: C d C has been famous in the news lately for going back on tour and kind of doing so good just because they're old. Just put Sammy Hagar up there instead, they could, and he could beat them. He could take over the whole band. He could be Angus young too somehow.
Speaker 9: Heck, you look at look at look at when when when the Beatles pissed?
Speaker 4: Look who they have now? Actors? They do actors on the ship. I'm just serious. They do actors on the ship.
Speaker 2: You're talking.
Speaker 4: I mean they're just like that.
Speaker 2: So okay, So now the Beatles have actors replacing George Harrison and John Lennon.
Speaker 4: What about but their faces have their names?
Speaker 2: Okay, so on the ship, so they pretend to be John Lennon, they pretend to be George Harrison, but they're really just actors. Collect this is a warning you're giving up.
Speaker 4: This is the winning they gave us.
Speaker 2: What about Paul and Ringo? Are they in the band as themselves or is that even an actor too that they can't now Ringle, what's going on with that?
Speaker 4: I think he need be reel But okay, it may be an act too.
Speaker 9: But but when I don't understand that's a very good question, because I because I was looking at that at the time, it was on this.
Speaker 4: Ship seeing Wait a minute, we have we have.
Speaker 2: The Fab four, the Fab four, four of them, four.
Speaker 9: Of them, two of living, and it's the druma and the basis and the face man. I called McCartney.
Speaker 4: McCartney, Yeah, he's there.
Speaker 9: The two left, the songsters, but they no, I think they were all actors.
Speaker 4: But they were saying they were all actors. But they act to those people, they.
Speaker 2: May as well be. So what you're talking about is when you saw you saw the Beatles recently, it was on a cruise ship, right, And so now what we're doing is we're just trying to piece together who all these Beatles are. You saw were was it Ringo? Was it Paul maybe we know it cannot have been John or George.
Speaker 4: John and George not there. They were gone, they were they were play with people. Yeah, but the original two.
Speaker 2: They might be actors too.
Speaker 9: They might be actors too. But uh, they said the okay to let him use them.
Speaker 2: They got the blessing from the those.
Speaker 9: Livings, the living ones, that is what I'm trying to say, the living ones, no living ones. So they must have had an okay to do that, because you know, you can't have them do that if they're not allowed to do that.
Speaker 2: Property.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they have music, but so they had to.
Speaker 2: They had to, I guess. So, Hello, Jimmy, if you've seen the Beatles live?
Speaker 4: Did you see the Beatles live talking about.
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 11: But did they have a yo?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: Weird? Did they have a yoko?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Oh? Hang on a second here, we may have somehow lost the jitsy feed from uncle. Hang on, let me go get it and uh I'll get us back on. Hang on, Jimmy, you and the are now isolated on the broadcast at the moment. Hang on just a second and we'll get there.
Speaker 2: What is going on here?
Speaker 4: Get a my scam cup?
Speaker 3: Okay, I got I got it back somehow, somehow I dropped bring back frond.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, So Uncle is requesting that you get a shot.
Speaker 4: From Aspen, if you, if you, if you get around and just ask just if you.
Speaker 2: Get around to it. He's saying something else. He's saying, Uncle sticker is still on the mailbox on Main Square. And it's been a while. I guess in Aspen, Colorado, Uncle, you're getting the street cream is doing the work. In these ski towns.
Speaker 4: Oh, let me they're doing that stuff.
Speaker 9: I guess at a fact, when are we going to get more stickish I have, I have them.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen it.
Speaker 2: I have a couple. When we need them, I do have them. If anybody would like some stickers, by the way, send me an email and with an address, I can just mail you a couple so you can become part of the street Cream. We haven't advertised that for a while, but yeah, interested in that. Just give me a Melion address. I'll send you a couple. So that is an offer we put out there. We do still have some sticks. Creative Accidents is the number one, and he is the president of the Uncle Street Cream. Uh. We've not officially said that, but it's true.
Speaker 4: So we see that picture of me that he brought down.
Speaker 2: Here, Yes, the picture behind me. Let me cut to that Creative Accents that made this and there's to me he presented to me and threw me off. I didn't quite know what they do. I'm like, what the heck is this thing?
Speaker 4: You don't you don't, you don't look you look at the face. You don't say that would what is this thing? Look at the face and then you know what it is. You gotta understand how this left bucks. You don't understand how these things work. Yeah, yeah, this mean Sue has to learn all his stuff.
Speaker 2: Man. Creative Accents really knows how to come out of left field. And he got to me. I did. I was happy for it, no doubt about it. It's great to meet him in person. That was a while ago now, but yeah, we're live here on Uncle the Broadcast. Thank you everybody, if you're listening. Uh, we're on the Ochilli Radio Network at Chilli dot com. But we're also at Uncle Podcast on YouTube, Twitch, kick Rumble. We also Uncle the Podcast on TikTok, which you need to follow. We're making big things happen. We're making videos all the time. We're trying to put out a video day and we're mostly doing it. That's the goal, uncle, video day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one two day, it would be fine.
Speaker 9: I mean, we can't do it one today because we gotta keep it sort of it.
Speaker 4: We got to keep it up. What's that guy doing on the telephone?
Speaker 2: That's problem?
Speaker 4: When is this guy?
Speaker 2: Now? If somebody new that's a guy mad at his phone?
Speaker 4: Uncle, I never seen that one.
Speaker 2: So Uncle can see the graphics that I play around with. I hope anybody watching the Yeah, yeah, that's uh Steve Balmer doing his famous developers routine at one of the Microsoft corporate meetings in the early two thousands. His famous developers, developers, developers thing that he did that is I remember it well. I think it's hilarious. Everybody's favorite billionaire's he's the fun loving, wacky billionaire that you just can't help but love that guy. Uh. But anyway, a lot going on, Uncle, if you if you do watch these videos, I don't get much feedback on these videos at all.
Speaker 4: You know what's happening these feedbacks?
Speaker 2: I don't know, not that we don't get it.
Speaker 9: We don't get feedback on I don't understand why I thought I would be on top of it.
Speaker 2: We like them, We're we're doing a good job.
Speaker 4: We keep though, do we have to go back to the food department again?
Speaker 9: MAYE pick it up? Maybe I might have to be picked up by do making food. In fact, we still haven't done the meatbos thing. I want to get the meat well.
Speaker 2: We got to build we got to build up to that. We're trying to build up the TikTok following. We're building up our YouTube. It's working. Yeah, we're getting bit by bit we get more followers. It seems like we're gaining traction. It seems like we're doing well. So if at any point we really start gaining grounds, we're gonna hit them with that meat though video. Uncle, I promise, I'm just kind of saving that one. In the meantime, you can keep making your lunch sandwiches and we'll film those and people love those. Video a day Uncle posting to TikTok or reposting the YouTube, it seems to be going pretty good. I would say, yeah, it appears to be. Uncle. What was on the other the list of topics? Okay, so what were the news events this week? And know all sorts of crazy stuff happened. What do you remember that happened? Oh?
Speaker 4: What was this a comedy contoon?
Speaker 9: That's what I was thinking of, a cantoon activity about Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Oh the South Park thing? Did you watch that?
Speaker 9: I've seen some of it, all of it, not all of it, but some of it. Then the stuff that you missus Psychic loves.
Speaker 11: She loves the wing wing wing, the wing, the ring ding ding ding ding ding ring, that ding ding ding ding ring, the thing ding the ring downstairs, the.
Speaker 2: Thing downstairs ring.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's when she likes. But I saw that one this guy got a little suck.
Speaker 9: You meaning me having a hot dog stand that wasn't even went for the hot dog.
Speaker 4: I know that's small, Yeah, do that small?
Speaker 2: Well? I know that Chuck had actually expressed its uncle and doing a show where we all talk about that sometimes that episode, that specific episode where strong Man was featured on, Oh south Park. So maybe we'll do that with him in Peers sometime. Oh, we wanted to do that. We can consider it.
Speaker 9: I don't mind doing that until one day or one time. Yeah, we can hit that enjoy to see what we can do with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know that will probably get a comment out of it.
Speaker 2: But I see Okay, the chat is still going strong, so Creative Accidents said that he's going to wear the Uncle mohawk shirt tomorrow. He said that the show sounds really good today and last week the sound is rough, but we're doing good with the sound today. And he also said that he had a meatloaf sandwich today.
Speaker 4: Mead, I didn't even make mone yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, terrible.
Speaker 4: That is terrible and not even made one yet.
Speaker 2: So that's the good thing. We have Popper over at YouTube as well, so we're doing pretty good over at YouTube provoks of things. It's pretty exciting. Let me take a quick look at the numbers. Okay, we're doing all right. We're doing pretty good on excess. We tend to do. Hello, everybody who happens to be watching. Now, we're streaming Uncle, we're podcasting. We're podcasters. We talk about topics, any topic, nothing's off limits. We talk about everything.
Speaker 4: I don't know, did you hear anything.
Speaker 9: I heard something about baseball when Eddie would be interested in something was going on about baseball.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, yeah, baseball is in the Aaron. I believe the All Star Game was recent and that was the All Star So halfway through the later guys, can you.
Speaker 4: Hear me on downside of it?
Speaker 3: Can you guys hear me?
Speaker 4: But but they were saying it was something about that, I believe us something about videos. Videos was talking about.
Speaker 2: MLB is something to do with video, something to do.
Speaker 4: With baseball and something in those.
Speaker 2: This if this is on the topic list, I'm not quite sure.
Speaker 4: That was on the topic list, might Aaron?
Speaker 3: Aaron?
Speaker 2: I don't know, you know what. I came into this and I was sure, can't have a list of topics. I think we need to write it out.
Speaker 9: You got to have it in funny, I gotta have you You're not use lost all of them because you don't have it down piece of paper.
Speaker 2: I don't, uh. Eric Ruckus's birthday was yesterday, so happy birthday to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, every birthday.
Speaker 2: Robot umpires, What do you think about those, uncle?
Speaker 4: Times?
Speaker 2: Like the sounds like the technological singularity.
Speaker 4: It's the Star Wars star Wars.
Speaker 2: When you say that, yeah, maybe yeah, the Star Wars land out there, it is still long land. It's all the rage, uncle. What do we think about the state of the Disney Corporation these days? How they going? It seemed to be picking up so you think they're packing.
Speaker 9: Up, Yeah, picking it up a little bit because that they had to butt they non very soon ago. Walt Disney, Yeah, Walter Walt, Disney anniversary came out.
Speaker 2: It's come out of the park, or of is it the anniversary or what would it happened?
Speaker 3: Walt?
Speaker 2: All right, you're saying that Disney is picking it up. Yeah, yeah, they're putting it down. I think Disney is putting it down. I think it's down.
Speaker 4: Why is it?
Speaker 2: It's not up? It felt you might even they've fallen down and they can't get up. They need to get life Alert service because I don't know how much further they're gonna go and think old ways of doing things is gonna just oh no, no, boy no, not.
Speaker 4: The old ways. I feel like talking about the new birthday boys.
Speaker 2: Who might that be?
Speaker 4: Mickey Mouse?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Donald it?
Speaker 2: Okay, who did that be?
Speaker 4: That's what I'm talking about. They can keep birthdays, That's what I'm talking about. Boy oh boy, who would that be? I got them on that one.
Speaker 2: People they keep that's fine, that's fine, Okay. I might be wrong about what I'm saying about Disney falling down too. They might be just fine. Uh, create accidents, Aaron. Let's see here. Eric wants uncle to narrate robot wars, and then he also says, uncle, who is your favorite road robot war?
Speaker 4: Robot?
Speaker 2: Do you know what that is? Robot?
Speaker 4: But by yes, is that a TV show? Well? But more es you're thinking of?
Speaker 2: Okay, who's your favorite? Is this like battle bots that used to be on County Central?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, who's your favorite battle You remember the names of those things? It's hard to remember.
Speaker 4: There's Tombstone, I remember, I don't remember the name.
Speaker 2: You remember Tombstone?
Speaker 4: Oh, yes, that was the one, that was the one. Yeah, I liked Tombstone.
Speaker 2: Tombstone was good.
Speaker 4: Yeah Tombstone. Yeah, yeah that now yet come back.
Speaker 2: It was like a triangular kind of thing and at the front it had that spinning, chopping blade that would just tear it.
Speaker 4: Was going up. It was go up, tear it up. Anytime they got started, they started lipping it completely. Aw, that's that's how he would battle my camber.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you watched a lot of old episodes that I don't know if that show is still on or what's going on with that?
Speaker 4: Fine to ask ask your son, Yeah, he's Sason one you know.
Speaker 2: He probably does.
Speaker 4: No, No, I mean.
Speaker 2: You can't still call in if you want. We're getting later on into the show. We're getting toward the end or not at the end.
Speaker 4: Do not call it twenty five minutes?
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 3: Guys? Can hear me on the broadcast? Do not call it?
Speaker 2: Because compared to normal, but we're already at nine to eleven scary, nine to eleven PM is the time here?
Speaker 9: On that, he said, well, how come these phones haven't been ringing? Let's get going rounds have ringing. I know that Jimmy's stilling.
Speaker 2: Ere The chat is lively, even with just credive accents and count.
Speaker 4: Pepper there it goes to bouncing bulls.
Speaker 2: No creative creative accident. Says that battle Bots is still on at the new ones are crazy good. Yeah, maybe the robots are getting more vance and things like that. I don't have to watch that.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I have to check that out. All right, Well that's good news.
Speaker 4: What are we doing this weekend? Are we going to go ahead and do a game show?
Speaker 2: Oh? You're talking about the live stream. That's a good question, uncle. I'm glad you asked that we haven't been regularly doing our weekend live streams. It used to be every weekend we would either do the Vintage Gaming with Uncle live stream or the VHS watch party. Yeah, and we've it's been a few it might have been a month now since we've done either. The last one I think was a Vintage gaming where we were playing Zelda. Now. I know that Poppa was asking last week, I'm so when are we going to began it? So he wanted to see us break the Nintendo back out and do a vintage game stream.
Speaker 4: That's the one. That's the one.
Speaker 2: That's the one that we had been playing with his sword and I'm going through the dungeons. Oh yeah, you're in the last level.
Speaker 4: Yah, yeah, that last level. That's right.
Speaker 2: I do know.
Speaker 4: Now we'll go to that if we want to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe we'll do that. Yeah, I would yeah, because and it's been a busy summer. It's been hard to get to the computer honestly, so we haven't been doing the streams as much as I would like. Uh, I don't even know what to say if we can do one, But if we do one, it'll probably be it'll be either tomorrow or Sunday, probably tomorrow and it'll probably be the gaming. We still have a lot of cool VHS tapes we can go through. There's somes that I'm really excited to watch that we've had for a while. So we will do more streams. Stay with us. Thank you everybody for watching those. I love doing those streams.
Speaker 9: Uncle no no, I got to kick out just listening to it. But I have a guy next to me that talks on the show instead of listening. Oy, I'm trying to watch the show.
Speaker 2: Give a little frustrated at the VHS dhress. Well, we got to give commentary on.
Speaker 4: Well and it comes to I understand the commentary, but but but not like jump to it? You don't think so not like to it right away? Is right there?
Speaker 2: That's the title. That's the NHS watch Party. And then we also doing two streams that we.
Speaker 9: Do well, we're going to get back to what he wants to do that. I do want to get back to the final let left one game.
Speaker 2: So you do think if we do a gaming stream, we should just commit to playing Zelda and finishing it, because I'm sure.
Speaker 4: Let's get that one to complete it.
Speaker 2: I like to we can do that and it'll be on to another game on the next dream after that, but we gotta we gotta beat it, so we will. And Popper's there again tonight and he's excited about it. He says, you got to beat Cannon and save the princess.
Speaker 4: I like to see finally catching Delda, to see what it looks like. Yeah, I mean, I'm in the thing in the game.
Speaker 2: It's a game worth beating. It's a classic Nintendo game.
Speaker 4: One of the rule mostly don't do just tweet a minute. We having a problem finding that highest number.
Speaker 2: Well, I found on a level, but I had trouble beating it. I think I came up with a couple of different strategies I could do because I was having trouble last time we played. My difficulty was having enough keys to get through all the doors of the last level of the game. I know different ways I could go about figuring that out. Yes, I remembered uncle in my depraved nerd mind of mind that the level before the last one, there's a special item that I didn't get when we played. It's this weird like skeleton key thing lets you open as many doors as you want. So I go back to the previous level and get that. Then we'll be able to go to the last level and open up all the doors we want, and I should be able to beat it pretty easy at that point.
Speaker 4: Oh, how about now that's how we're doing it.
Speaker 2: Hey, good thing, I knew that that was healthy college. Isn't it very useful? Useful for streaming? A Zelda movie is being made to Now this is what Pepper says, they're making a movie out of that game.
Speaker 4: We do you think you're at alcol A movie out of Donna?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that game, that video game, the old one. They're making a movie.
Speaker 4: Out of there. Oh, I don't get to watch it on streaming screaming. I don't bring them to the movies.
Speaker 9: Okay, but I'm watching whennickels off screen into the screaming.
Speaker 2: Well, based off of us playing the game, what are you most excited to see in the movie from the game? Does the catch catching Zelda catching Zelda? You want to see that happen? That's on the big screen.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm reading to see what happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'll be pretty good. Well about the bombs, I remember you got excited about using bombs in the game.
Speaker 4: Shook those bombs out every coiner that could be good.
Speaker 2: That could be a good thing.
Speaker 4: There's that idiot.
Speaker 2: Dancing again, Balky boot takaboos. That's the graphic I pulled up now Balki Balky from Perfect Strangers. Oh, Uncle, is TV? Is there such a thing as a TV show anymore? Is there even a TV show?
Speaker 4: This battle fact? I gotta I'll tell you about a TV show?
Speaker 2: Okay, series?
Speaker 4: And I just finished watching, So yes, there is a TV show if.
Speaker 9: You guys, I want to see it. I haven't seen it. It's prison Break, boy. You should see that one. And that one it kept me on the toes. I'm trying to find out what actually happened. Keep Yeah, it keeps you guessing on what's next. So if you guys like to, it's on uh next, it's on Nextflix, Netflix. Yeah, it's on Nextflicks.
Speaker 2: That's exciting.
Speaker 9: But I've seen it all and I sort of I was watching that. I was kept saying myself, when's it gonna end? When's it gonna ends?
Speaker 2: That prison break is good? He agrees with you. I guess you saw it.
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah, I did too.
Speaker 2: And then, oh you know what we can't talk about, uncle is we made a TikTok video of this for just a little bit. But the storage we made in the garage. We made a storage.
Speaker 9: Oh yes, yes, yes, tell them about we made a storage finally to keep the keep the garage neat and clean, walking through it without bumping into something. And I got some of the better news people. She got a new apartment, and she'll be getting out. She'll be getting.
Speaker 4: Stiff out to out be more woundless.
Speaker 2: We have an extra thing in the house.
Speaker 4: Extra things in the house that we were holding for.
Speaker 2: We're trying to make space run here.
Speaker 4: Okay, oh yeah, I know, I know, I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: And that was the problem. Yeh yeah, that was the.
Speaker 9: Process of doing it because we needed room, and so I kicked here, was yelling and screaming. He didn't have the room to do on his benches, was throwing on it, kept throwing on it, kept throwing.
Speaker 4: On it, the crap on it. Oh yeah, yeah, thing, I mean, it was getting sickening.
Speaker 9: But now we got it down, pet that got decent and he can at least do something.
Speaker 2: On it, much more organized. I'm happy for it. It was it would be. It was the point where if I was in the garage, it was just I got anxiety just being out there just because it was too.
Speaker 4: It was too nissy, and it was not. But we did get rid of all the vats.
Speaker 3: We did have.
Speaker 4: We had vats too.
Speaker 2: We took care of that problem though, because that's something we can't that's something we can deal with, so we did. That's just all part of the process. So that's part of the reason that we haven't done this stream, like building storage and cleaning the garage and doing a campaign of genocide against rats. We're gonna do it. We're gonna eliminate all rats from the face of at least our garage. So that's good.
Speaker 3: I think that.
Speaker 4: Somebody saying it was one left, but it.
Speaker 2: Won't be when we're done with it.
Speaker 4: All doesn't.
Speaker 2: Uh So, so we're we're actually toward the end of the show. Maybe we should do the shout outs with Jimmy Uncle, if you're still there.
Speaker 4: I'm not Sujimmy.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure what's going on. Actually, I haven't heard Chuck either, so I'm kind of a little confused about that. Wait a minue, let me go to the chili chat room just to be sure, because it's almost like what we've been doing the show here but I'm not sure. Hold on, let me see what.
Speaker 4: Oh it's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, hold time, listeners can hear me? Aaron cannot?
Speaker 2: Oh man, I'm having trouble here now, I mean, oh, here's the ochili chat. Okay, still broadcasting. I think we're good. I'm not sure we're Jimmy is so I don't think we can get him for whatever reason. I'm not sure what happened. Let me make sure the jitsy is up and running because we are using that. Let me make sure that's still up and live. Yeah, yeah, we're good. We're cool.
Speaker 4: Z he's talking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're talking. Hell oh yeah, yeah, I hear I hear Chuck typing. Okay, so Chuck is in Okay, this is good. Is Jimmy stalling the line? Shot? Wait a minute, you're hearing me now? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you did not hear me for a while. You did not hear the phones for a while. Something was cut off.
Speaker 2: Oh cool, we did that again, uncle, We're getting real good at this.
Speaker 4: What are you cutting off for?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 3: On this sin he did something because it worked before. I swear you heard Jimmy.
Speaker 4: You heard Jimmy playing with I was literally.
Speaker 2: Eric, I was.
Speaker 3: It's really weird. I don't know how you keep doing this. But I was literally going eron Aaron Aaron, and you didn't hear me, so that was happening, and you didn't hear Jimmy on.
Speaker 4: The phone with ask him what he's playing with on the sideline.
Speaker 3: I'll figure it out, Uncle, just just finish out the show. It's okay, I'll figure it out. But I got to figure out something to stop him from doing that, because he just flew it up doing it.
Speaker 2: Uncle. Uncle, I'm I'm playing with fire.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, but what are you playing with the hand when you do something?
Speaker 2: Uncle?
Speaker 4: I want to hear people.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm a magic man. I've got magic hands.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll do something with the magic phones.
Speaker 2: Chuck, can we get Jimmy back onto you do a shout out? I don't know.
Speaker 3: He might have hung up by now, because this has been going on for like ten minutes. I've been trying to tell you that you can't hear me or Jimmy. And I even signed I even signed back in jiu jitsu two other times to see if maybe there was something wrong on my end. I put him back in, went back in. Nothing. Nothing worked. No Jimmy hung up because he wasn't being heard. Huh. So you know, but now everybody, and by the way, they could hear me on the broadcast. Still, but you didn't just you.
Speaker 4: Okay, Cain in the same boat he did it.
Speaker 3: I didn't do it. I had it said. I don't know what happen to.
Speaker 4: Set your pulling him straight. I'm not gonna have a next week show.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna have it.
Speaker 9: I'm not gonna have a wet pic Shore if you don't stop playing with your knobs properly.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're gonna You're gonna cancel the show.
Speaker 4: People.
Speaker 9: I want some people talking.
Speaker 3: You and you're not.
Speaker 2: There are people talking.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I mean talking talking on the phones. Cool.
Speaker 2: We did a great shop. We got a list of topics. We came up with extra topics as we were going along. I remember topics something with this.
Speaker 4: Telling me you did you.
Speaker 3: Did something on here Aeron. I didn't even know you could do somehow you cut off my microphone and I don't even know how the hell you did it because I couldn't be heard by you. I don't know what happened, but you were still you guys were still going. So I'm like okay, And I tried to type your message in the chat on jitsy. I typed in the chat room. I'm like, you can't hear me or the phones, and you didn't hear it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, let me see. Oh I see what. Maybe Maybe maybe I have to leave the window of jitsy open on the browser because I have two other windows up two. Maybe it's because I went.
Speaker 3: Maybe because of Apples, then because of the way Apple works. Look, I'll figure it out. Nobody's gonna be nobody's gonna have fun listening to this part. But the thing is, I'll figure it out. It's probably because Apple. You need to leave that window up front somehow.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I can. I can leave that as a dedicated window, and I can do another browser window for my other browsing needs, which I have a lot of them.
Speaker 3: M h.
Speaker 2: I got to open up one hundred and fifty two tabs because if I don't, I'm not I'm not using a computer. If I don't have five hundred tabs open.
Speaker 3: We'll do a split screen, do a split screen or something.
Speaker 4: Because I was like, do a split screen.
Speaker 3: I couldn't figure it out, and I'm going, what in the world happened, and I tried ten different things, and now you can see in the chat. Do you see the little chats I sent you on Jitsy?
Speaker 2: Yes, I do see that because I'm still getting used to this interface to chat, so that the jitsy chat is in something the interface, Uncle, interface that Uncle, what do you think about gen j till this guy stringing them out?
Speaker 3: I wish I could, but Jimmy hung up.
Speaker 4: No, not him, I'm talking about I'm talking about Uncle.
Speaker 2: Now's the time in the show where you need to give a shout out, give a shout out, give one what.
Speaker 4: Do we what do we get? What do we get? On time?
Speaker 2: Well, that's I'm asking who do you want to shout out to today?
Speaker 9: Oh? My regional regular people, now out of state listeners that I've always won in here from from out in the United States to the United States of the Milica other people's how many people were really listening.
Speaker 4: Tech news that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, so that's it. That's your shout out, Uncle, Yes man, Okay, good. I'm gonna give a quick shout out and say that the chat there's some spam in the chat, and I'm shouting out that I don't like you there. I'm gonna have to keep blocking people that aren't actually people in the chat. See this latest one is a spam thing.
Speaker 4: But that's okay.
Speaker 2: This is another thing to do. I enjoy playing with Fire. Shout out to Fire.
Speaker 4: The that's the one that you don't like. But I gotta sing it, oh, Billy Joel.
Speaker 2: I'm not the biggest fan.
Speaker 4: I know, Y gotta sing it though. Okay, that's what it's coming to.
Speaker 2: I understand that we made it to that point where Billy Joel has to be sang. But that's okay. Chuck, do you have any shout outs to you? What I give.
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 3: I'm okay, I'm okay. I just I cut off my mic because I want to let you guys finish it out. It's cool.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 3: I appreciate the time and the effort and everything. And I'm sorry guys. Occasionally, you know, when we change up our interfaces, technical issues do rise. So my apologies to everybody, and quick thanks to Chris and also to creative accidents.
Speaker 4: Thank you, guys.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, it's great to have everybody in the chat tonight showing up. We might do with live stream this weekend, but if we don't forgive us. We're murdering rats or doing some other important work, and we'll be back soon with another stream Uncle at Uncle podcast on unclethepodcast dot com. But Uncle, bring us home for the week.
Speaker 3: That's how you got you here.
Speaker 4: And seventy sixty
Speaker 2: Night