Speaker 1: One on one Linchintaco.
Speaker 2: This would be Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. Cash giveaways again today, Taco Bob, thirteen more of them rock the bank yep.
Speaker 1: Your chance to win one thousand dollars, first of thirteen chances today happens at nine oh five. Right around there. You could join the list of people like William from Palm Bay one during our show the other day. Hopefully you step up, grab a grand.
Speaker 2: I was surprised you didn't step up right at the start of the show with what a little while ago, with the significance of the date February.
Speaker 1: Fifth, February fifth, Let me see, it's Valentine's is about nine days off, nine days away? What's February fifth? Is it big breakup?
Speaker 2: No, it's National fort Day, Taco Bob.
Speaker 1: All right, So do I get a little leeway this morning? This morning in the studio? I mean because I normally, let's let's not get crazy here, I normally go to the fart room out of you know, being respectful to you.
Speaker 2: I did put some information regarding National part Day on our Facebook page. Should you be so inclined for such fair?
Speaker 1: All right? Any any certain celebrations they suggest, or well, they go into the history of flatulence here, and is there a parade? I mean, these are things we need to know.
Speaker 2: I am not aware of any Maybe perhaps you start something locally here, you started grassroots, which you were prone to. Do you look at the whole bwo thing that that started off as kind of a tongue in cheek commentary on stuff.
Speaker 1: Of getting rid of a theft in you know, in retail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think much more that could be done to capital on National Fart Day Parade not out of the question.
Speaker 1: No, the parade would probably be the culmination. We'd probably call it the fart Raid, you know, kind of like Layer the cable guy did the p raid back in the day. I won't get into all that, but somebody said, bring back flatulent Friday. No, I guess yeah, Well, I could still swallow air and make myself do that like I did back in the nineties on this show. But I have to be honest. When you get a little older, there's you know, a little more worry each time, and I don't want to go through that.
Speaker 2: If you're a newer listener. That is a throwback reference to about twenty years ago when on Fridays we would periodically sprinkle in actual self generated flatulence.
Speaker 1: I could swallow air and hold it, you know, like you swallow air for a burp. But I wouldn't burp it up, and I'd swallow it, and Pat would sit there amazed, play them on the air, because about twenty minutes later, it was just it was. It was an entire afternoon at that time, I believe afternoon show of gas.
Speaker 2: What brought that classy segment to an end? I know how Stripper Thursday ended, We're well aware and documented that. But what actually caused the demise of Nash or the flatuland Friday feature on our show.
Speaker 1: I don't recall. I do not know. Ill just to chase it with the trash Can episode, I don't know. We have to check with the show historian on that is that. I don't know. Oh okay, all right, so put the put National Fart Day celebration and all that. I'm on hold right now because we are a little bit more mature, right and then, well speaking and mature, how about a headline of the week contender another one? I say, how we're mature, and then I see, let's do it taco at parade and tell never trust a fart. That's that's part of why we're not gonna do that now, and that that would lead to the trash can story, which we don't need to rehash that again. So that one said, so it's my wife's birthday and National fart Day. Nice to know. There you go. You should make her aware of that birthday. Baby, she'll feel special, all right? So what's headline a week? I got this?
Speaker 2: You have the pen rating. This is another contender. State senator looks to make eating nuisance beaver's legal in Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Again, we have a winner.
Speaker 2: Apparently illegal to eat nuisance beaver Minnesota currently eating nuisance beaver's.
Speaker 1: You get the nuisance beavers, man, they keep coming around.
Speaker 2: They taste different than just regular beaver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're nuisance. They mean they have a total different diet, different health you know what I'm saying, Like they get more exercise, they might be sweatier.
Speaker 2: Different outward appearance is what you're saying. No, it's out and in.
Speaker 1: I mean, your your makeup of what you do, like just follow me, your makeup of what you do as a beaver or just like a person.
Speaker 2: How you conduct yourself day to day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're out doing crazy beaver tricks, if they're making too many dams at once and bringing up a sweat, that beaver is going to be kind of musky. So it's even though they have that, you know, the beaver skin where the water just rolls right off the toft, it's kind of so. Yeah, it's it's all about health and hygiene with a with a Yeah, if you have a what is it or what kind of beaver? Do they say nuisance? Beaver's nuisance? I was still right, and I just.
Speaker 2: In Minnesota, residents are allowed to kill or arrange to have a beaver killed if it's causing property damage. However, according to last year's omnibus Environment and Natural Resources Bill, the homeowner must notify a conservation officer employee of the fish and wildlife, and the deceased rodent must be disposed of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they don't want It's just like even eat, Hey, we're gonna eat rabbit raccoons. You don't want people doing.
Speaker 2: That also included in the bill as a line prohibiting the consumption of the retained beaver. However, the Senator is looking to eliminate that line. You know, you know, money's tight these days. You don't want to let the potential nice meal get away from you.
Speaker 1: Hat would you eat a rabbit? Raccoon? Where does rabbit come in? It's a nuisance beaver. There's no reason why it's a nuisance. It's got some it's got some beaver screwses. Yes, no, it's in.
Speaker 2: Most cases it's because they have caused problems on your property by damming up water flow or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they're a nuisance. They have rabies, they have screws loose. No, there's something not right. That's what I was getting into about the whole hygiene. They're just a little different than the normal beaver, as are raccoons that are a rabbit. I was doing an analogy because a rabbit raccoons out during the day. Raccoons normally. Are you see one, you go, oh, he's got the funk. Wow. If you see a nuisance beaver, you see, we don't deal with Beaver's enough down here, all right, I'd forget. I'm dealing with hunter Bob here, and he is ten percent. Somebody said at two two five two six, my mom won tickets to the six Van's warped tour from w j r R for a picture of my duty. It wasn't sure which show that was from.
Speaker 2: That sounds about right, Yeah, probably guilty sounds about right. Uh. Finally, one more, uh update to a story that we've been following intently over the last month or two involving Uh Bonnie Blue. Okay, Bonnie's the one who banged on thy fifty seven men in twenty four hours?
Speaker 1: Was she the first one or the one that out didner? No?
Speaker 2: I think she was the first one, and it was the other chick who did like twelve hundred dudes in twelve hours. But Bonnie, that's a nuisance has run it's something all right, has run into issues with only fans who have removed the video of her her groundbreaking bang session. No, they have concerns over not being able to verify the age of all the dudes who lined up for the twenty four hour rail session.
Speaker 1: If she got pinned with underage, that's that's their concern. What's she in here for? It's who was underage? But that wasn't the stories. Oh my god, Glinchen Taco on the Man. Download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere. This is j r R for the Great