Speaker 1: This is the seventy seven WABC Mini cast.
Speaker 2: What's happening in Europe with us today is Nils Gardner. He's the director of the Market Thatcher Center for Freedom. Also he was an aide to Market Thatcher and he's with the Heritage Foundation. In addition, Well, Europe, a lot of things are going on. Can you give us an update, I mean, after what happened to Spain last week, the invasion by the Moroccan males, give us an update?
Speaker 1: Well, John, thanks very much for having me on the show today. And as you pointed out earlier, John, this is an absolute invasion of Europe. And what we saw in Suitor in North Africa French for a Spanish enclaves next to Morocco is the shape of things to come actually for the rest of your and also for the United States if we allow these open borders policies to continue. And while the Spanish government has claimed that nearly all of the illegal migrants who flooded into Suita last week, about eighty thousand or so, the Spanish have claimed that the migrants have all gone back, the reality is that several thousand still remain actually in Suta, and there's no doubt about it that all of those who remain there will seek to enter into the Spanish mainland. And the biggest driving factor behind all of this has been the decision by Spanish socialist Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez offer an amnesty to over a million illegal migrants in Spain. This is absolute madness. Already over six hundred thousand of being granted work permits by the Spanish government and this is acting as a huge poll factor affecting illegal migrants, not only from Moroccan but all from all over Africa, frankly. And so this this invasion is going to continue, it's going to grow, and you'll see vast numbers of more illegal migrants trying to get into into Europe. And this is all because of the stupidity really of the you know, the Spanish socialist government led by Pedro Sanchez, who's acting really as a as a kind of complete left wing dictator, frankly. But lunatic policies result in invasions of European territory, and that's what we're seeing right now unfolding in North Africa.
Speaker 2: Have they Germans or the French learned their lessons from allowing their country to be invaded the way it has been.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I think that the reality is that, you know, mass migration into into Europe, both legal and illegal, has been on epic scale in the last couple of decades. You know, France Germany have both changed beyond recognition as a result of large scale migration. And I would say that there is a huge backlash of course among you know, the French and the German people against what is happening, but ruling political elites in power still do not accept and acknowledge the reality. Emmanuel Macran's presidency has been an absolute disaster, I thing for France, in Germany and under Friedrich Mertz, who's under pressure to resign. The reality is that, you know, German society is absolutely changing beyond recognition. Levels of you know, large scale you know, math migration still are still continuing actually in the Germany and other European countries, especially as a result of family reunification polities. And I would say that European elites still do not understand the gravity of the situation and the large scale is Lamification of the continent that we are seeing in real time right now.
Speaker 2: And I've been to say, you're gonna lose your You're gonna lose your countries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, absolutely, And I was actually in Brussels recently, in Belgium, the heart of the European Union, and Brussels looks like a foreign city basically. And you know, you have to go to a place like Brussels or Paris or Berlin right now to see the epics scale of the changes that are taking place in Europe. And yes, it absolutely is an invasion of Europe. And the scenes that we saw in the Spanish enclave of Suda last week, this is just actually a reflection of the growing reality across Europe and also a warning for the United States what will happen if the socialists take back power in the United States a few years from now. This is exactly what the socialists will will do to the United States. A large scale, open border's mass invasion of the country will be the end the end results. Actually, it's incredibly dangerous.
Speaker 2: This morning, I had the chairman the Republican Party in New York in the United States on my show and I said them, all you have to do to teach people a lesson, to show them what happened in Spain videos. I mean it was just they were just marching in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it is. It's absolutely shocking. And you know the reality is that nearly one hundred thousand the legal migrants entered into Spanish territory last week in just the space of forty eight hours. The Spanish government actually underplayed the numbers and claimed they were just fifty thousand. They also claimed that all of them had left. And the reality is there are large numbers of migrants still there actually in Suita as we speak now, and many more will will arrive. And so this is what the socials always try to do. They try to cover up the results of their own policies. They try to claim that illegal migration is not a big issue. They say it's not an invasion, and you know, they're full of lies. Actually this is this is the reality of socialist governments. You see that clearly in Spain. But also you see that with you know, with the Democratic Socialists of America calling for open borders policies, abolition of the police, the abolition of ice, and the European nightmare will be coming to the United States if the socialists take take power, and the socialists destroy everything in their past, and they're determined to destroy the United States of America.
Speaker 2: Well, Niles Gardener, thank you so much for an update of what's going on in Europe. But I hope the rest of the world learns lessons from it and do not allow your country to be invaded, because sooner or later you're gonna lose your country. Thank you, Nols.
Speaker 1: God absolutely thanks my pleasure. Thanks very much.
Speaker 2: Wrong