Speaker 1: Seven oh six, you're thinking about KRC de talk station. Are very happy Tuesday to you, congress spend Warren Davidson. At the bottom of the hour after I had my conversation with Briana Morello, Welcome back to Brianamerello, host of the Baronamerello Show. Find her online at Brionnamarrello dot com, on Twitter, on Rumble, on YouTube, search for her name you'll find her. Welcome back to the fifty five KRC Morning Show. Brion. It's always a pleasure to have you on the program.
Speaker 2: Always a pleasure. Thank you, good morning.
Speaker 1: So did you watch the I refer to it sort of as a socialist leftist Woodstock, Like a lot of people talked a long time, and Joe Biden didn't take the stage till what eleven thirty, which is about three or four hours past his bedtime. It's like Jimmy Hendricks getting kicked off till the morning of Woodstock, and uh because of the fair to keep on schedule. But what's your what's your immediate takeaway from last night's sort of circular pleasure fest, if I may be so bold, Yeah, well.
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, it was quite embarrassing to watch Joe Biden up on stage again, he's clearly not there, not well. Very sad to see that. Ashley's also the one who's who introduced him, just given the fact of her diary in itself, and we all are ever came like that didn't take place again? And I did, and I did it awkward pause, hug, kind of like a little kissing on the lip thing. It's always very odd when they do it. I don't understand, but I think though overall, Joe Biden in his feat was very bitter. He was very grumpy streaming and rightfully so. I mean Nancy Pelosi me at the CNN when she was doing an interview with them that she's the reason why he's a letting. She pushed them out, and so it's interesting to see her took credit for that obviously, but again, uh, it's just it was just very depressing. You know, I personally remind people about seven eight years ago, I was a registered Democrat and twitched over quickly because I'm you know, going to school in New York. That's all I say do if they push that down your throat. But it just doesn't seem like it's the same party, even eight years ago. It's just gone so far left that they're just not a reasonable group of people. And I think that's the most Americans thing. Because I pushed that last night. The comments were just so many people saying, yeah, same here, same here. So I think a lot of Americans who thought they want to supported this party, and it's beliefs are no longer on the outside anymore. It's just it's completely gone. I wouldn't even say left. It just wants full on communists. And they don't even have any shame. I mean, they're weirdly talking about fixing prices on food and doing so the union file things. I mean, it's not a political party that anyone who loves this country can shouldly get behind.
Speaker 1: Well, and even if somebody who are listening audience is saying, yeah, those plans and those programs are great ideas. I mean, the litany it just keeps longer and longer, and I've gone through them several times this morning. They want to expand the Affordable Care Act, they want to expand Medicate, they want to expand traditional Medicare. They want free universal preschool for children for four year old. They want quality childcare from millions of working families, guaranteed affordable quality to healthcare. You can go on and on every single one of these a new program, Brianna Morella. We can't pay for what we've got. No one can answer the question about how do we pay for what we've already bid off? How do we make good on the promises we already made? Those on Social Security, for example, look thirty five trillion and growing every single moment. We're not going in the right direction. And yet here they are with all these moon and stars promises, of which everything is going to cost trillions of additional dollars that apparently we don't have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, none the less, never really asked the basic question as to how do we pay for all of this? I know Kamala Harris is asked to how she plans on paying for her proposal. I read that Kamala Harris. Oh, it's an investment. It's an investment.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, she mentioned return on investment like six times to a simple question, can you explain how you're going to pay for your policies? And she doesn't. She just does not even say anything in five or six sentences. Nothing comes out of her mouth that makes any sense or relates to anything to do with paying for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think she's hoping that the people who are going to vote for her are the ones who just can't do simple daths. Listen. I mean, we're literally borrowing money and just printing money that we don't have anything to back it up. And that's where we currently are lying at this point. And so it's deeply concerning that she doesn't care enough to have a valuable plan to be able to say, you know, this is what my plan is to pay for all of these free incentives. I keep pitching, but I just I think that there's a group of voters out there that are just not very well versed in any of this, and they're not very intelligent, and that's the people she's trying to tune in on. And it's just upsetting because people need to ask these questions. The country is literally on the line here.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe perhaps that's why our young people's math scores are so terrible. I think Chicago School District's eighth grade math pficiency is in the single digits. I know reading is standing right at around twenty one percent. Maybe that's it if you get them in the public education system they come out really really dumb and think things like running the printing press, uh and and and and building up a debt we have to pay debt service on is actually a workable philosophy or economic policy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know, it was really amazing last night to hear Hillary Clinton speak to for those of you who didn't have the unpleasant uh fortune of having to look in on that you're very lucky. But Hillary Clinton saying, you know, I almost spit out my drinks. But she said that Kamala Harris really cares about children, and she started her care calling for children, and she's gone apetuity to care for children. They only think Kamala hasn't ever been passionate about when it comes to children of killing them. There's been never been a time with Kamala Harris has actually come offt like the authentic caring human being, which is a prosecute. There are so many crimes outline that she just didn't care about human life. And so to sit here and betime like this is some type of charing woman who really cares about and values life is laughable and itselfs to be having them paying attention to her. The last couple of years. But just the whole event was just not authentic. I mean, Kamala Harris is giving these speaks like, oh, this is so beautiful, like stairs into the audience, that stairs to the camera and holding her hands out like she's so happy to be there, that a single American voted for her, that a single American voted for her. And these are the defenders of democracy that they sit there and continue to manipulate their own democracy and steal their own elections for people who are easily going to be manipulated by the deep state when they get into the White House. And that's just what we're dealing with right now. It's just it's not authentic. None of it was authentic classic.
Speaker 1: But I mean, ask this straightforward question, Brian Morello. Will they be able to get away with it? I saw that Media Matters did research and found out that eighty seven percent or some high percentage of media attention has all been positive and favorable with Kamala Harris during the same period of time. Ninety two is negative on Trump with the overwhelming support of mainstream media. The refusal of Kamala Harris to actually ask questions because as we just pointed out, when she does answer questions that comes out in a bunch of gibberish or non answers. She's not going to be held accountable for what her policies might do, how to pay for them, which direction she wants to go. It's like it's deafening silence. With the exception of the glowing, smiling Kamala Harris and these staged events, we get nothing by way of substance. But since media is in the bag, can she pull this off? The polling seems to suggest that she's at least in a dead heat with Trump, formerly ahead of Joe Biden, and even some of the swing states where Trump was many points ahead with Joe Biden. She's sort of closed the gap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think there's one condition in line. The Americans who think that there's a support behind her, I don't authentically think it's there. Honestly, I didn't talk to your body here in the state of Florida, there was a news league article that said, as soon as you laugh about it, there was a music article that came out and said that Tamala Harris has a chance of winning Florida if he's been in my state before. You know, she did not have a chance. Not a single Floriniana that I know of is enthusiastic about her. I drive up and down ninety five all the time. There are people with Trump signs who hang out there in the afternoon milate evenings, and they show their support for him. There's never been one for Kamala. I just think that's that's what you're kind of staying here, is to rely on that. But the problem is is, I mean, I know a lot of people don't like talking about it, but election fraud is a really, really serious issue. And the fact that you know, we're trying to fight off all these illegal aliens who have been added to the ballots last minute. You know, now as the first legal just filed the lawsuit in Arizona in regards to Maritoba County. Again, these are all lawsuits that are great to bring up now, but I feel like they might be slightly late and behind. I truly do think the battle isn't going to be with the candidate itself. It's going to be with the election fraud, and that's what we're going to be trying to keep up with because I just don't think that they're actually could actually win. I think most Americans see that she would selected and not elected at this point, well.
Speaker 1: There is no question about that. And lord knows what Democrats truly think inside their own heads. Obviously they're not saying out loud they're against this. I feel ripped off. I didn't vote for Kamala. I don't hear Democrats saying that at all, But I'd like to think that some of them are walking around feeling a bit hurt over that. But here we are Democrats and Republicans alike and everybody else between the political spectrums. I mean, we're all paying thirty percent more for energy prices. They're predicting that those are going to go up an additional thirty percent by next year. We're dealing with unbelievable inflation across the board, but most notably groceries which we all have to consume, and gasolines twice the price it was when Biden took office. All of this are these are kitchen table issues, and the Democrats lose across the board on every single one of them. Pivoting over the border. I mean literally millions and millions and millions, ten million or so come across the border. This is causing massive problems even in Democrats cities. Now, while they may get the benefit and extra representative in the House based upon population, the residents, the constituents, the voters are suffering heavily. Budgets have been busted, services are drying up in favor of taking care of the illegal immigrant population. Every single issue. The Republicans have it better on the on on the answers, and in solving problems. And Democrats. Democrats brought this reality on us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they did. And you know, one of the best thing books could have happened for us with Greg Abbott shipping all those illegal aliens to liberal cities, because I think people are starting to see the problems that we've been talking about for so many years now in regards to just allowing these people into your country. And I think that was the actual game changing moment for a lot of cities. You know, New York City's Mayor Eric Adams is forced to admit, you know that you guys can't they can't sustain themselves, that they keep bringing these people into their country.
Speaker 1: Five billion, five billion dollars spent dates yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And a lot of that to the hotels who are taking them in too. As well, I mean, the New York City hotels could have taken and men. I think it's one in four. It's now an illegal migrant shelter at this point, but the city has to pay a lot of money to allow them to live there because a lot of these hotels didn't want them the first place, a lot of parts of New York didn't want in the first place. Long Island strictly fought back and they were able to win that battle against New York City, shipping illegals to them Upstate New York sent them back to the New York City because they didn't want to deal with them anymore. So I think that we're forcing people to say things that at one point they weren't willing to say because they were afraid of being deemed as racist. And I think, like how you just outline, most Americans are fired up when they realized that benefits, welfare benefits are being given out to these illegal aliens. This biding administration's forcing states to put a legal aliens on Obamacare. I mean, there's a lot of things going on here that shouldn't be happening. And you know, those are the less who's been voting for this have to admit this has been a failed idea from the very beginning, and they are feeling replaced at this point, and rightfully so that actual what's happening. They're no longer the priority because they're no longer the voter base that the luck is trying to appease. They're trying to appease the legal aliens pray easily, but they will be able to get them to vote in just a couple of years tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Briana Morella, you find our line at Brionnamarella dot com. Are all over social media, Twitter, Rummel, YouTube for example. I appreciate you coming on your thoughts and observations, Brianna. I'll look forward to having you on the program again real soon. Keep up the great work and I hope you enjoy the rest of the convention. Thank you for suffering through it on our behalf.
Speaker 2: Always a pleasure. I go through the paint and suffering, so you don't have to thank you. Guys.
Speaker 1: You take care of yourself. Sevent eighteen. If you have carc detalk station, get yourself a Colin Electric calling Electric for residential electric projects. They're great at what they do, of course, that's electric projects. The giant ones like rewiring your whole home. You still have that old Novi and Tude wiring or aluminum wiring, time to upgrade. With Colin Electric doing the job, you get a tenure wiring warranty on what they do. They're terrific at customer service. I can vouch for that from my own personal experience. They've been family own and operator. Andrew Cullen been since twenty five years, since nineteen ninety nine, So congratulations on that milestone, and thanks to all the listeners for supporting Colin Electric. You get a good value with color and Electric. The price is always right in the work is done professionally and they're very very respectful of your home. So great at customer service, great at wiring, so big project, small projects, anything in between. Give them a call five one three two two seven four one one two five one three two two seven four one one two Online It's Cullen Electric Cincinnati dot com.
Speaker 2: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Get ready to wa