Speaker 1: Portions of the Bill Cunningham Show may be pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Willie Rock You by Choice Hotels, Econo Lodge and Roadway In Hotels are serving up double points for every qualifying stay book at Choice Hotels dot com.
Speaker 1: Now here's the man who's.
Speaker 2: Been recognized as radio's best, the recipient of not one, but two prestigious Marconi Awards for his broadcast exodence, the one and only Bill Cunningham.
Speaker 3: I'm Billy Cunningham, the great American. Welcome this glorious Sunday night throughout the nation. I want to think about seven more stations editor our total of about three hundred fifty three, and that means every county between Alaska and Florida, Maine and Hawaii will be listening tonight. So many big issues going on. I felt a sense of pride in my heart I've not felt in a long time when yesterday Saturday afternoon, about two o'clock Eastern time, when Donald Trump walked on in the field with the Army and the Navy leaders at his side, and the Black Knights and the Midship and both arrives as one and shout at USA, USA. Whoever Trump appears anywhere, Young old rich and poor, black, white jew gentile stand up in one voice and thank him for what he's done.
Speaker 1: At a minimum, At a minimum.
Speaker 3: He'll he'll stop the madness, and there's a likelihood significant change may occur. But I'm doubtful of what the fourth branch of government's going to do, which is the administrative state. I'm somewhat doubtful about the US federal judiciary allowing the Trumps to do his job as the president. There'll be injunctions issue thither and and there'll be leaks of one type or another, and the bureaucracy will fight back like warrior poets. So I think it is somewhat a difficult fight that lies ahead. And I believe as a great American that at a minimum, the Trumpster will stop what's going on, improve the border issues, and improve energy independance in this country, and unleash the animals of capitalism throughout the land, which is the tide lifting all boots. At a minimum, not to maximum, he could start America on a new path, which will take eight to twelve years complete. That's why I have great hope for my fellow Cincinnati and JD.
Speaker 1: Vance.
Speaker 3: Also, my fellow Cincinnati and Raveke Ramaswami with those to do what's right long term. And if that happens, then everything that we've worked through the last eight nine years with Donald Trump will bear fruit. But until then, I want to set up Tonight's big show later on. But a couple of things are happening which are really incredible. The Luigi Maggione fun to handle his legal expenses, and by the way, he has selected a woman who spent many years is Alvin Bragg's top assistant. Now that's not much of a resume builder. Think about Alvin Braggwood did to the Trumpster and what he did to Daniel Penny. That's not much of a resume builder. But according to this one story off the ap wire, a legal defense fund for Accuse United Healthcare ce CEO killer Luigi Maggioni has received more than one hundred thousand dollars and give sen Goo and other similar sights to allow him to pay for his own defense. Now his mother, his father is dead, as you may know in Baltimore. Maybe I'll talk to John and Baltimore about that. But the Maggione family is extremely wealthy and powerful in and around Baltimore, and I would anticipate they could handle their own expenses, but the fun is raised at this point one hundred and eleven thousand of two hundred thousand, that's one of several funds. In some of the comments by those giving money, including it might I had two US Senators I watched this morning on the some of the morning talk shows. You know, one of the worst words in the English languages. But of course they begin by saying, it's a terrible thing that the Brian Thompson was murdered, shot in cold blood in the back by a psychotic, bloodthirsty murderer named Luigi. But Laura refer to that as the butt monkey. I referred to it as the butt bridge. She later said. Elizabeth Warren quote, you only can push people so far and then they have to take the matter into their own hands. Providing justification for the killing of the CEO of an insurance company now taken to his logical extreme. There are other institutions in America more hated than insurance companies, such as lawyers, or such as politicians, or such as used car dealers. Would it be okay if you got the wrong judgment from a judge or from a jury to hunt down the members of that jury in cold blooded fashion, be a coward and shoot them in the back.
Speaker 1: Would that be okay?
Speaker 3: Would it be okay if you had a dentist or a doctor who did something wrong on your teeth or your body to hunt that person down and to kill that innocent party because you're unhappy with an outcome?
Speaker 1: Would that be okay?
Speaker 3: I practiced criminal law for many years, and generally I had pretty good results in the courtroom. But if I didn't, what it be justified for a criminal defendant to hunt down the Great American and then to take my life in a cold blooded ambush type fashion. Is a coward? Would that be okay with you? If you're unhappy with the service you're receiving a restaurant and you're sick and demnic and psychotic like Luigi, would it be okay for you to take your anger out at the server or the bartender. Would that be okay with you? If you were miseducated in some sense, or I'm a professor or teacher in a high school or college did not properly teach you according to your standards of performance? Would it be okay if you to hunt down that teacher and to kill that teacher because that teacher didn't do what was right. Would it be okay if you had some anks, you had some anger at some politician, maybe a school board member, maybe a congressman, maybe someone on the zoning commission, and you would hunt them down and take their life based upon the fact you're unhappy with the result. Now, in this case, Luigi had never been insured by a United Healthcare. Of course, he did not know Brian Thompson, the fifty year old father who was married for many years, had two kids, worked hard, worked sixty to seventy hours a week, went to a conference in Luigi hunted them down and shot him like a dog at six forty five am on December the fourth, and then he went on the land for four to five days. Now, the pictures of him were sufficient to allow family members to identify their loved one. And I'm still waiting for reporting on why didn't the mother or family members turn in Luigi and say, we know who that person is. It was a happenstance that he was located in the McDonald's in Altoona, Pennsylvania, and some was going to collect a fifty thousand dollars reward, and when he was apprehended, he had in his possession the murder weapon along with the silencer, had in his possession about eight thousand dollars in cash, and a passport, had in his possession the fake New Jersey driver's license that he used to check into the hostel in Manhattan. He also had other information indicate that he's the killer.
Speaker 1: He's a murderer in our society.
Speaker 3: It is sick and dominant when thousands of individuals, especially young women, offered themselves up to be his bride, offered them up to have sex, sex, and more sex with Luigi, offer their money up to pay. See liberals do this, but conservatives do not. One of the comments from one of the liberal females giving money is, I want you to get ready for the butt bridge. The butt bridge. We're not here to celebrate a murder, but we do believe in the constitutional right to fair and legal representation. Another person said, Luigi did more for this country and sacrifice more than I ever did as an honorably discharged member of the US Army who served in combat zones, said one of the donors to the fund to raise money for Luigi. Another one said the political failures, corporate donations to politicians, political corruption. All have led to the extortion of millions out of American's pockets. Some may not like Luigi's actions, but some times hard choices have to be made. How many died as a result of Brian Thompson When you equate insurance non coverage thereof, and I get the anger many feel. I get that with cold blooded murder of a father and a husband, you are the sick, demned one, and you're the one that should be seeing a shrink.
Speaker 1: As soon as possible. Unbelievable.
Speaker 3: At present time, the healthcare executive killer remains in and around Pennsylvania, but he may waive extradition and except to go into New York City, Rikers Island, and may he spend eternity in hell. There's a concern that a New York jury may engage in something called jury nullification, which means we know he's guilty, we know he did it, but we're not going to convict him for a higher social good, and so mental illness that will be a factor in this case. As you may know, I tried many murder cases of n gri I and to have a successful not guilty by reason of insanity plea. You have to show that you cannot conform your behavior to the dictates of the law. The fact that he had possession of these items, the fact that he was able to get on his e bike and make it out of town I assume to a train and then to a bus and out there altoon.
Speaker 1: He knew exactly what he was doing. He was able to.
Speaker 3: Order breakfast out of McDonald's in Altuna, took down his mask to eat the to eat the pancake.
Speaker 1: That's when his server saw him.
Speaker 3: And it is sick, sick that liberals want to attack McDonald's restaurants again for the for the worker that identified Luigi. That is sick and demnant. But it's what liberalism is about today, sick and say it. So we're going to deal with that later on today and also tonight, and also deal with the drones is a big issue, and I have on two three experts coming up on drone technology, what is possible, what is not possible, and we'll see what comes of it. I think it is absurd that we have a federal government completely out of whack, completely incapable of telling us the truth. If it is the truth that these are federal contractors testing out new and different kinds of technology. Just tell us that and we can deal with it. And if, in fact it is a Iranian mothership fifty miles off the coast and these are launched, hundreds of them, just tell us that the White Planes airport was shut down in New York north of New York City, right Patterson and Dayton, Ohio on Friday night was down. Logan Airport arrested two for drone flying over its airport. You had numerous sightings in Chicago and Idaho. Simply tell us the truth. You know, it's one of four things. Number one, it could be aliens. I'm not referring to those from Mexico. It could be Aliens probing us in some way. It could be Iranians, Chinese or Russians developing intelligence on US military basis. It could be US government activity. They don't want to tell us the truth because they think we can't handle the truth. By Buddy Wayne Allen Root, a Great American in Las Vegas, has written that it could be a dirty bomb that's somewhere being going to be set off in New Jersey and New York by the nation's enemies, and that this is up in the air to determine whether or not they can detect dirty bomb, radioactive waves, whatever it is, it's not normal, it's not natural.
Speaker 1: We have to discover it. So tonight we have we're going to have.
Speaker 3: We have a call from Austin, Texas, and Austin's the capitol of Texas is in deep trouble. We have four lines open, and I especially would like to hear in the first hour or so from those who have seen the drones and or those who feel differently about the Luigi situation that perhaps I've express to solve a dispute with a murder weapon. It's not the American way. This wasn't even a dispute. Luigi was mentally ill and deranged. He had no business whatsoever with United, had never had a policy with United. His family were multi multi zillionaires who probably couldn't care about medical bills at all. They paid them. So this was a made up reason to act in a homicidal and I had hoped suicidal way didn't work out. That way to hunt down a person to become a known person like Ted Kazinski. Luigi had writings about Ted Kazinski who was the serial murderer discovered in a cabin in Alaska who wanted to attack technology, so he would send wired packages all over the country to maime and kill those involved in technological pursuits. You know, Ted Kazinski, sick and sad. How many other Luigi's are out there? I suspect many, and oddly enough, his behavior will likely causure and insurance rates to rise. The cost of insurance, the cost of all these security personnel guarding United health Care employees will be the basis of rate increases that you will pay. We have a terrible system. It began in the nineteen thirties and forties when the federal government refused the permission of employers to raise income of its workers during the war and the Great Depression, so the private employers provided as a fringe benefit coverage for medical care, and as it developed over the decades. We have a terrible system. But we have the best medical care in the world if you can access it. If you can't access it, it's not very good. Yours surely access. I have access to the great medical system in the world, but I'm not so privileged. I hate to use that word that I know many of the Americans do not. I have family members that I have to go through a bunch of silly tests to get something approved. I get that, But the resolution is not the killing cold blood an innocent man, carry out your homicidal tendencies. That's not the solution of the problem. The solution is to work through it to come up with a better system. Maybe the Trumpster can do it, maybe you can't. But on the other hand, if we turn the medical care in America into the DMV, we're going to have terrible medical care.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 3: We have to have a system where the best in the bridest want to become dentists and doctors and therapists. They want to go into the medical care. It can take maybe five to ten years to become a dentist, can take ten to twelve years to become a doctor. We want the best in the brides is to go and if they're paid eighty thousand dollars a year, no hope of advancement. Guess what, You're never going to get the best in the brides to become doctors. They're going to go into some other professions. So we have to incentivize the best among us to go into medical care and research and get miracle pharmaceutical treatments. But on one hand, we have to have a system that as many Americans as Americans, not everyone who lives here Americans, can have access to the best care in the world. The resolution put forth by Luigi will cause an increase of costs for those who are access to the medical system, and not a decrease, the opposite of what's intended. And don't be a sick puppy and use the butt bridge to say, well, the killing of Brian Thompson, that was terrible, but as as was expressed this morning by US Senator Bernie Sanders, who said this morning that this was in a sense he used that big butt bridge in order to demonstrate that in America today. Here's the quote of Sanders. He said, among other things, Elizabeth Warren obviously understands killing and murder and shooting someone in the back is unacceptable and unacceptable. But what I think has happened in the last few months is that what you have now is rising up of people's anger at a health insurance industry which nice people of the healthcare they desperately need while they make billions and billions in profit. You know it in other word, but you can't put those two thoughts in the same sentence. You can't say, but let's continue. We have three lines open. I want to get to you. If you've seen the drones, if you have comments on the CEO killer, the murderer of Brian Thompson.
Speaker 1: Let me know.
Speaker 2: The number to.
Speaker 3: Call is as always eight six six six four seven seven three three seven, Bill Cunningham, the Great American, live with you every Sunday night.
Speaker 1: Now, let's continue whenever stop.
Speaker 3: In general, NGRI means that the defendant in many cases is unable to understand the nature of his actions. Luigi Mangion's manifesto Lee puts forth, he does understand the nature of his actions. Also, the defendant was unable to distinguish between right and wrong. Well, he understood the difference between right and wrong because when he committed the act, he fled the scene. And if a criminal defendant flees the scene, that is evidence of consciousness of guilt, that I did something wrong.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: A crazy person who's mentally ill can't understand the nature of what he's doing. The manifesto said, I understand completely what I'm doing, and I want to do it Secondly, criminal defendants unable to thing was right from wrong. He fled the scene because he knew in his own mind he committed something wrongful, and he left the scene in order to not be apprehended. That's a conscious thought. That's a reasonable action of someone a murderer not to be caught. Or Thirdly, the defendant acted on some uncontrollable impulse. He wasn't able to stop from doing it. He thought a coke machine, he thought a person was a coke machine, and so it was an uncontrollable impulse. He could control his impulses. And Lastly, a mental health episode contributed to the defendant's behavior. We have no evidence that he has ever sought mental care in the past for any mental defect or so, when you have consciousness of guilt, you know only commit a crime you describe in your own handwriting in the manifesto. Then after you commit the act, you flee the scene. That's consciousness of guilt. He knew what it was doing, he did it, he knew it was wrong. That's why he left. Let's continue. Your calls are next. We have two lines open eight sixty six six four seven seven three three seven. Your calls are next, Bill cunning in the Great American with you every Sunday.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Now, let's continue the Great American with you tonight.
Speaker 3: Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and hopefully, hopefully the new year will be so much better than what's happened the past two or three years. When Christopher Ray is gone as the director of the FBI. What a clown he and COMI and I'm confident the cash Ptel is going to be and not not only just nominated, but we'll be confirmed as director of the FBI. Then all hell's going to break loose. I want to get to many calls, including Bill from Marland, seeing the drones, et cetera. And I also want to note that Jody Ernst, the US Senator from Iowa, I thought had seen the light I watched this morning in one of the I think it was Fox News who Jody Ernst declines to give support to Pete Hegseth. She had said about a week ten days ago, she was doubting, and then she met with Pete. Then she said, look the other way, and she said, I appreciate his service to the country. We talked on a number of issues that are incredibly important. So again, I'm saying, we had a frank and productive discussion, and I will continue to have conversation. Now for my millions and millions of listeners in and around Iowa, get a hold of Jody Ernst and tell her that Donald Trump needs Pete Hegseth at defense and if she doesn't vote the right way on this thing, there'll be a Republican congressman in Iowa that will arise and take her out politically.
Speaker 1: But we caught it.
Speaker 3: I have one out of percent. I don't count on Mitch McConnell much. I don't count on Susan Collins much or Murkowski much. US three and Pete can afford to lose three, but not four. And Jody Ernest needs to stand up and say, the American people voted for this. Give the American people what they voted for, including in Iowa. Let's go out to Bill and Maryland, thousands of others. Let's get to the calls. As Dandy Gleeson alyiles, my executive producer, Bill and Maryland, the Home of Luigi, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. Bill, what can you tell me about the drones?
Speaker 6: Well, Bill, I'm gonna tell you a couple of things. First of all, I've heard what the FBI said in one report. They said, well, there's been over a thousand reports, but only about one hundred are credible. What about the hundreds that are.
Speaker 1: What about then? What about that? Yeah?
Speaker 6: And what do they call incredible? Like if there's just one person that sees it, we won't believe it. But if two people are together and they see it, So YEAHI has been a joke for so long. And then we also had a recent report I think it was just a little while ago, where the FBI is talking about it and they said, well, if we find out that there's something dangerous, you know a lot of people know. Well, so that either means that they're not telling us the truth, which I think is a case, or they don't know. It's just growth and competence. I mean, this has been going on for a while, so like why are we supposed to have trust and faith in them? But anyway, what I saw was at the same location in two different days, and it was probably around like four o'clock, right before the sun went down, and they were two really bright spots that were just staying in the same spot. And I looked at this is before I was even thinking drugs, and I'm like, what the heck is that? You know, it can't be a light that high up? And this idea that it's a plane, and I don't know what other people have seen, but a plane is obviously much larger than what we're talking about. And these things just stayed, you know, in the same spot. So the last thing I'm going to remind you of, and I'm sure you remember, is but Hillary Clinton. It was the FBI he said that we're not going to process Kate case. There's no possible way that she'd be convicted. Well it's not. It's not the FDI that makes that decision. It's just like with Biden. I mean, so is the new standard. Well, if you can't remember, then we're not going to prosecute you for crimes.
Speaker 3: Or in Hillary Clinton situation, she said, James Comy essentially said, well, look, she's a woman, and she would be tried in Washington, d C. In front of a d C jury that loves her. The votes democratic ninety three percent of the time, even though she committed serious felonies. I'm going to give her a Texas l pass. So James Comy was a cop. He wasn't a prosecutor, he wasn't the ultimate he wasn't a grand jury member. He was a cop who said, all the cop does is find evidence of crime, holds gives it over the prosecutor's office. They determined it and paneled the grand jury and let the grand jury decide whether and died or not. And the fact that it's a strung it's a hung up jury up in Washington, d C. If you're a Democrat, you're found not guilty. If you're a Republican you're guilty, that's another problem. But nonetheless, it's not Comy's job to be judge, jury, cop, an executioner. And he said he committed she committed serious crime, much like Robert Hurr discovered that Joe Biden committed serious felonies, serious felonies, but said, look, he's a feeble old man and therefore we can't hold him accountable. Are you kidding me? He's the president of the United States. And then they went after Donald Trump and mar Lago's personal residence, and the federal judge said the action was illegal, that Jack Smith should not have been appointed. Now the Trumpster issuing us, I guess US government for one hundred million dollars, having ABC already paid him fifty million. FBI leadership was in complete collapse, Bill, complete collapse, and I hope hope Cash Pttel gets in to clean up the mess.
Speaker 6: And the Democrats when they got the Comy report, they didn't say, oh, well, he can't be president anymore. The guy can't even remember basic things about his life, but he's going to be the president of the United States, the head of the free world.
Speaker 3: It's a joke. Bill, you're a great American. Thanks for calling. Let's continue with more. Let's go to James, and let's go to Kenon Kentucky, Canon, Kentucky.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. Ken Ken, how are you.
Speaker 7: Great? God bless you, and God bless your audience.
Speaker 1: And what can we do about Mitch McConnell.
Speaker 7: Oh health care crisis? Barack Husain, Obama, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, and Chuckle Schumer. Solve the healthcare crisis with Obamacare.
Speaker 3: Remember, if you like your doctor, keep your doctor, like your plan, keep your plan. Your costs are going down fifteen hundred dollars a year. Remember Remember Obamacare was going to solve all these stuff. What happened to that.
Speaker 7: Exactly.
Speaker 8: It's allow.
Speaker 7: I mean, obviously, you guys must be whatever his name is, must be a far right wing guy.
Speaker 9: You mean, Luigi, Luigi Luigi MANGIONI well, I'm telling you that when Obamacare came in, I remember John McCain gave the thumbs down to reform Obamacare when Trump was in.
Speaker 3: But we had the resolution, we had the difficulty handled. Like your plan, keep your plan, like your doctor, keep your doctor. Your healthcare expenses go down fifteen hundred dollars a year. Honky dory, glory days are here again. Obama's in charge. And that was about twelve years ago. We've had a full exposition of Obamacare, and it's a complete crisis. In the minds of Luigi. It was solved twelve years ago. Hillary Clinton loved it, Keem Jeffries loved it, Schumer loved it, Democrats loved it. Even Republicans like John McCain said, keep it the way it is. It is the best we can do. And now look, well, a lot of people get great healthcare, other people get some healthcare, other people get no healthcare. And until we control the southern border, until twenty to thirty million legals who occupy hospital beds and ears, get the hell out of the country.
Speaker 1: We're never going to be able to fix the problem. Would you agree again?
Speaker 7: Yes? God bless you and God bless this country.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Let's continue with the more.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Bob in Austin, Texas, the capital of Texas having serious problems by the Democrats.
Speaker 1: Bob, what can I help you with?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Good Indian Bill, thanks for taking my call. Comment on Luigi, you know there's no butts. It's a premeditated murder. It's open and shutcase. It's despicable, it's evil, it's awful.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, what if someone doesn't like a doctor, or Dennis doesn't like a teacher, you don't like the car you got from a car dealer. Car dealers are held in disrespect when they shouldn't be, he said, Okay, but he was sold a lemon, therefore, but he can do it. And to have liberals and leftists and progressives pay serious money into a criminal defense fund to hire expensive lawyers on New York City in order to pay for the defense of this guy whose family are zillionaires is disgusting.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I agree, and.
Speaker 11: I've got some interesting things I listened to last couple of weeks. Also, is that you know this kid was a valedictorian and he was popular and no obviously somewhere recently he snapped. He said, his roommate in Hawaii said, it's not the guy he remembered living with and his family. You know, his family had lost tractor for a year. Something made this guy snap, So that that's something that should be investigated. But a side note also which I thought was interesting, and I my condolences to the CEO and his family and our prayers that again it's despicable. The comments I have are not meant to impune him, but he was under investigation, as I understand it, by the DJ for Insider Trading, yes, and that United Healthcare was was alleged that they were using algorithms to deny Medicare advantage payments, which when you do that it increases your cash flow and boost your net income and the bottom line and your profitability. So those are you know that should be investigated as well. But I guess my question is regarding this d o G and do OG investigation, could it be that you know the CEO is going to be under pressure to do a plea deal and implicate others, And could those others be implicated maybe in a conspiracy to have a CEO bumped off.
Speaker 3: Well, if you're going to have a conspiracy, you wouldn't have picked Luigi to carry it out.
Speaker 1: Because this guy is so stupid.
Speaker 3: I'm sure he had a mental ill snap, but it doesn't qualify for not guilty by reason of insanity, doesn't qualify for that. But there's been reporting that Brian Thompson and other executives United had about two or three months ago, sold stock into an announcement that caused the stock to go down in value, and there was an there's an ongoing investigation of certain of those executives by the SEC that happens all the time in corporate America, that they had insider information. Now, that doesn't mean you're putting out the theory that possibly that others if Brian Thompson was going to turn on someone, that others would hire a hit man. How would they find the hitman in Hawaii? And if you hired a hit man, it wouldn't be someone like Luigi if I I don't think there's any connection. These things happen all the time. But when you say he snapped, I think in a silo. As a great American. I read the New York Times, I watch MSNBC, I spend time watching CNN, I watch Breitbart, I read Newsmax, I observe News Nation constantly. In other words, I want to listen to seven or eight sources to give my information. If Luigi or others coming out of an Ivy League school and the hatred they have in Ivy League schools for America antismitic, they hate corporate America. If he watches MSNBC and all he does is read the New York Times and listen to certain podcasts, you have an idea and vision about this country, Bob, that is at irrelevant to the reality of our greatness, and that is that you're in a silo. And when I look at listen to the comments online of women generally who want to hook up with Luigi because they want to have his baby, that these are MSNBC New York Times viewers and readers who only have a perspective about healthcare. Now, healthcare in this country we paid twice as much as any other country, and about half of us have great results and the other half of Americans do not. And I thought Obamacare was going to solve all that. Remember it was a resolution. It didn't work. And so the present CEO of United said that if you had to devise a healthcare system in America today, you would not devise the one that exists. That he understands they're part of a problem, but they did not devise the system. And they're saying, we'll participate in the system where we're supposed to maximize profits. And the way United Healthcare stock goes up in value is to maximize profits by charging premiums and denying coverages and having the differential work as profits tox and the business. Now we have to make a decision as the American people whether the president of American system is what we need for the dollar that we spend. And actually half of us have great healthcare, half of us do not. The medical malpractice system is completely out of whack in this country. Ravenous personal injury lawyers make a lot of money. You have a situation where many Americans are not healthy. We have to participate get rid of the obesity sin that many of us have. Fortunately I do not. I don't know if you do or not. And you generally get rid of smoking, marijuana use, drug use. In other words, each of us are into responsibility to make our bodies as acceptable as possible. And then we have a system that was devised in the nineteen thirties and forties because companies could not give employees bonuses or wage increases because of the depression of the war, and so it developed in such a way that serves half of us and doesn't serve the other half. If the resolution the problem is murder or mass murder, we're in trouble. I don't want I'm not going to use the butt bridge to say butt. There's no excuse for brutally, in cold blood gunning down as a coward. Brian Thompson. No matter what it is, I am a hope. What's certain there wasn't some grand conspiracy to hire a hit man. You wouldn't have picked someone that had never committed a crime in their life. That's Luigi Luigi Maggione, never committed a crime, and he should be condemned for his behavior, not encouraged. When I listen to Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren, I feel justification for murder that is never acceptable. Let's continue take some more calls. In about fifteen minutes or so, Dean Reguez will be here. He's an astronomer, America's astronomer talking about the drones. Later on as a US representative Warren Christopher, a West Point grad, and he has some telling information about the drones. Also later on as a Jeff crue heir from New Orleans, about five weeks. Cannot get here more quick after the disasters we see with the drones, and so much more. By the way, a top Trump advisor sounds the alarm on a national security gap exposed by the drones. If amateurs or government contractors can do this to us, and if drone technology is the military asset of the future, put up one hundred thousand drones as China can do. You don't need one hundred thousand soldiers, need one hundred thousand drones. And that's the way war is going to be conducted in the future. And if these are tests, whatever they might be, just tell us the truth. But the government does not tell us the truth because they think we can't handle the truth. Let's continue ten fifty one, The Home of the Great American. Bill Cunningham with you every Sunday night, you know, I would point out to this morning on Face the Nation, Representative Michael Waltz of Florida, Great American, he's going to be National Security Advisor under Donald Trump, said that the drones over US guys show gaps in airspace security. This is a guy knows where the bodies are buried.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 3: What the dnes drone issue points out is that we have gaps in our agencies, gaps in our authorities, gaps in our communication abilities, gaps and Department of Homeland Security, when my York has said this morning, don't worry, be happy, gaps in local law enforcement with the Defense Department, and more.
Speaker 1: Couldn't have said it better.
Speaker 3: Mike Waltz is going to be I'll tell you what, the next five weeks cannot go by more quickly to get competency in charge of the federal government. Let's set up the rest of tonight's big show. Coming up in about ten or fifteen minutes, will be Dean Regas, he's the astronomer of the stars and going to allow out to him the various scenarios about the drones and what they could be. Later on, also is Warren Davidson, US Congressman he has some inside information about what they are. He's a West Point grad and in the United States Congress. Also, I love hearing from Jeff crue Air Nora, Orleans headed and he's there. He's written a column for town Hall, which I love five weeks cannot get here more quickly. He goes over some of the failures of Joe Biden, Kamala Harrison, Christopher Ray, which you know, the federal government right now doesn't exist. Donald Trump is the de facto president and OSCO. Later on his Tim Chapman heads up a group supporting DOGE and reforming the federal government to return up to two trillion dollars to you and tax dollars by eliminating branches of the administrative state. So let's continue with more, and if a line becomes available eight six six six four seven seven three three seven, I'm a great American Navy beats Army. Mike Bengals won this afternoon. Everything is right with the world. Patrick Mahomes is hurt. Let's continue with more. Bill Cunningham with you every Sunday.
Speaker 10: Night, Willie Brock you by choice.
Speaker 2: Hotels, Acuno Lodge and Roadway In Hotels are serving up double points for every qualifying stay book at Choice Hotels dot Com. Now here's the man who's been recognized as radio's best, the recipient of not one, but two prestigious Marconi Awards for his broadcast exodens, the one and only Bill Cunningham.
Speaker 3: Billy Cunningham, the Great American. Of course, Dean Regas is America's astronomer. He spent his life studying the stars and so much more. And Dean Regas, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham shown So Dean, let's first of all, the drones are a matter of great fascination. On the evening newscast, they lead, on the morning shows, they lead. They began slowly over many, many different parts of the country, Idaho, Montana. Now it's the northeast. It's kind of focused right now in New Jersey, but it's everywhere. And first of all, I have five or six theories, and Dean, with your permission, I want to go over each one and you tell me which one is more likely.
Speaker 1: Are you prepared?
Speaker 8: Oh that sounds good. I mean, these things are definitely attracting the tension. I'm so glad people are looking up.
Speaker 3: I always say, keep your eyes on the stars, but keep your feet on the ground. Quoting another great radio person Island number one.
Speaker 1: Aliens. I've always many have had the.
Speaker 3: Thought that somehow, and Donald Trump says he'll make public all the information about aliens sometime early in the second term. But nonetheless, could it be aliens in Alpha Centauri, could be a moon from Jupiter, maybe one of the rings of Saturn. Somewhere on Mars or Venus. The aliens have a and this is the first of many visitors that have come to the Earth. This is preparing us for the et invasion. What do you think about the alien idea?
Speaker 8: Well, I definitely can't wait for the UFO reports to be declassified. So I hope he gets on that day one.
Speaker 1: That would be great.
Speaker 8: But what these are are at least I mean, first off, I'm gonna say I haven't seen every single video, every single thing, but what I've seen, none of them are UFOs. None of them are aliens because they just seem to happen to be using lights. I mean, why would they be using lights on their drones if they want to be secret, if you know, and also they're using lights that we use, so when they put their red and blue lights on their UFOs, they've already adopted FAA rules. That doesn't make sense to me. So I say aliens are out definitely humans.
Speaker 3: So you're saying aliens et would not comply with FAA FAA rules.
Speaker 1: Is that correct?
Speaker 8: Yeah, we would take this for how you wanted. If aliens were watching us, we wouldn't know it. Why because they'd be a little more secretive than we would be. You know, humans like to getn't like to get attention.
Speaker 6: I guess.
Speaker 8: So now I think if they're aliens among us, these are not that. That's for sure, all right.
Speaker 3: Secondly, how about this one Iranians or Chinese? According to one US Congressman from New Jersey, there was a Iranian mothership that's a cup hundred miles off the coast of New York, New Jersey, and it's it's either Iranians or Chinese.
Speaker 1: What do you think about that idea?
Speaker 8: Well, again, they're not being very secretive if that was their game plan. It's a secretly you know, part of spine from what I understand, is being secretive and being viewed by everybody from their backyard and hot tub and convertible and every you know whatever. It doesn't seem like a good spine technique to me. That's just that's just my opinion.
Speaker 3: So you kind of discount the mothership of Iranians or Chinese you don't think that it's accurate.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. You know for most of these there's a lot of these things can be ruled out.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 8: There's some that are just you know, flat out planes flying.
Speaker 12: You could tell by.
Speaker 8: The lights, you can tell by how they're doing it, that's what they are. And there's a few things that have been posted, especially on social media, about that they're actually stars up in the sky and the planet Venus up in the sky. And so a lot of these things can be ruled out as being things that are either planes or stars or planet.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about another theory, which is a dirty bomb. My friend and yours way Allen Route, has written about a dirty bomb detection sniffer. Could there be a dirty bomb somewhere in New Jersey or New York that it has been placed there by the terrorist and these things are up in the sky trying to sniff out a dirty bomb.
Speaker 8: I haven't heard that one myself.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 8: The thing is that some of these things aren't very good at seeing.
Speaker 7: I mean that you're.
Speaker 8: Going over at night, what are you looking for? What kind of censors are on these things? That one, you know, I think that they'd be better doing that by doing it on the ground and by air. But there are some things you can observe from the air that's a lot better. That's not really necessarily one of them.
Speaker 3: So let's get on to the obvious one. US government is either incompetent or lying. In other words, they don't know what's going on. When I listened to my Yorcis this morning, he was saying things like we've done our best, most of us been debunked.
Speaker 1: We're making our best stuffer.
Speaker 3: In other words, Mayorcus again says absolutely nothing, which means he's either lying he knows the truth to be different, he's saying promoting lies, or he's or the government's incompetent. They have no idea what's going on is the government? Is this created by the US government? And are they incompetent or are they liars?
Speaker 8: Well, what I see is that there's a lot of mistaken identifications, that there are quite a few of them are being mistaken by people as aliens. There's also a lot of exaggeration on the size of these things. You can't tell how big these things are. Trained pilots that are seeing these things flying around, they can't tell how far away they are, They can't tell how big they are. I've had a lot of pilots, frankly, and there could be a little bit of I'm trying to think of the right word saving face. You know, they get all these reports, and I think the government doesn't want to be little the public that are making these observations and say, sorry, pilot, what you're looking at is just Venus up in the sky, or sorry, people in your backyard. These are actually the stars are rying up in the sky and Mars up in the sky, or that's just a plane coming in for a land And I think what happens is people are getting there, you know, they're hearing about this, and now they're out there looking up a lot more than they ever would have before, which to me in my field is awesome because there's so much cool stuff up there to be looking for, and they're seeing these things they've never seen before, but they're actually just usually there anyway. So I think there's a little bit of kind of being nice to the public. Maybe if the government wants to take a little harder stand, they should be like, all right, come on, guys, let's get real. These are not drones. Those are planes. Come on, let's work on this a little better. So that's the way I kind of look at is maybe they're just being nice to us, saying thanks for watching, keep us updated. But there's really nothing there.
Speaker 3: And why are they only flying at night when they're more visible, and then during the day when they would be less visible? Does that make sense?
Speaker 8: There we go, there we go. We can see them at night because they're lighting themselves up. Again, not being very secretive, that's for sure. So could they be flying just as frequently during the daytime. Seems practical. But you know, we can't see them because they're not lighting up, and so they don't app you're as very big up in the sky. So if they're only flying at night, we can't even really say that because I think what's going on too is there's a lot of people getting drones for the holidays and for Christmas, they're unboxing them, they're trying them out. They're probably trying them out during the daytime, just as much.
Speaker 6: We just can't see them.
Speaker 3: So Dean Regae says, the astronomy or to the stars, you're telling me it's not a dirty bomb detector. It's not Aliens, it's not Iranians or Chinese or Russians.
Speaker 1: It's not the U.
Speaker 3: If it's not the US government being in component or lying, what is it then?
Speaker 1: Is it simply.
Speaker 3: People observing more Because more people are looking up, there's more objects in the sky than ever before, and it's nothing to.
Speaker 1: Be worried about. Are you worried about this at all?
Speaker 8: I'm not. I'm pretty I'm pretty interested in watching the phenomen of this as a kind of an experiment of of people stargazing. And you know, of course this is also a time when the moon was up in the sky this last week as well, so we've had that for people to be looking at. But it's one of those things. I've been doing astronomy for twenty five years. I've probably looked in the sky more than anybody around this part of the country, and I've never seen anything that I couldn't explain. I've seen some pretty weird stuff, but I tracked down what they were. There are satellites. I saw this one satellite that was tumbling out of control, which was kind of a cool thing to see. That took me aback for a second. But even I fall into the trap a little bit if I'm driving especially. This is the thing is it's observers are driving and they see things in the sky. They have no idea of like direction they're moving, they have no idea of brightness distance. It is very disorienting. So I haven't catched myself when I see vetus up in the sky and I'm driving home from downtown since Nattie, you know, you see make some turns in this light look like moving and tracking you. But so it's one of those things that all I can say is all these years, I've never seen anything unidentifiable, But boy, drones are becoming more popular, and I just think that everybody's taking them out for some test spins.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 3: One of the Congressmens said that some of these drones are the size of school buses or SUVs. There's this significant differential between an suv and a school bus that are up there for seven eight nine hours. The battery pack required to put a school bus in the air for seven to nine hours would be incredible I'm not sure we have that capability that this side of Star Wars or Star Trek. But do you buy the idea that these things are man made large as a school bus in the air for seven to nine hours going one hundred miles an hour?
Speaker 1: Is that possible.
Speaker 8: I'm a little skeptical of those reports because again, when we're looking at nighttime, you can't tell the size of things, you can't tell the distance of things, and if they're not picking them up on radar, then all we're doing is observing dark things in a dark sky from an undetermined distance. So uh, I'm very very skeptical on those size reports of how big these things are because of well, just you can't tell. I mean, you see lights on these things, if you see a plane coming in for landing. It's very hard to observe and note these distance and that kind of thing. And if these reports are true that they've been watching government agencies have been watching things hover for seven or six hours, well certainly, why haven't they intercepted them? If they've been there for six hours, I think they could send somebody up to get them.
Speaker 1: Shoot them down, shoot him down.
Speaker 8: I mean, yeah, that parts I'm a little concerned about that because you know, you got your neighbors out there getting their Christmas presents and flying their drones around. Then start shooting down and eventually certain those bullets are going to come down somewhere. So I would encourage the public as the public, please please please do not try to shoot these things down. This would not be very good idea the government. You know. Again, that's the thing. So if this person says this drone's been hovering for six hours and he hasn't done anything about it to get them down, well then that's that's a problem. That's a government problem. That's not But I find that very hard to believe that a drone to size the school bus has been hovering over something for six hours and nobody can do anything about it.
Speaker 3: Dean Reguez, is it fair to say that, at least in our solar system there cannot be life on Mercury or Venus. There cannot be life on Mars human life as we recognize that Pluto Saturn, Uranus, whatever it might be, we there's no human life here. So if human life would come from another solar system, I don't know, millions of light years away, and they would come here with the technology that would allow allow that to occur. That obviously they would not be recognized by us in any way that technology. So Number one, Dean Regez, as we sit here, how fast right now is every human being traveling in the United States of America right now? How fast are you traveling around the around the Sun?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Yeah, we are. We are moving pretty darn quick, that's for sure. And I'm glad you brought that up, because, you know, we kind of dismissed these drones from the UFO talk because you know, exactly like what you said. You know, they wouldn't be using technology like cars, you know, to travel the distance from let's say, a star or something like that, even if they're on Mars. Let's say, and we know pretty pretty well since Mars pretty well monitored that there's no life, at least intelligent life on Mars. There could be some microbial life underneath the ground, possibly but unlikely. So we have to be looking at the stars and planets around other stars. And so our nearest star to us is Alpha Centari and even that's twenty five trillion miles away. So as we're moving around our Solar system, the Earth is traveling around the Sun about sixty six thousand miles an hour. But even if we're going to fly at that speed towards Alpha Centauri, it's still going to take you tens of thousands of years to travel at distance with our current technology. So if aliens are going to make that jump to us, who man, they are going to know how to travel faster in different ways than we do.
Speaker 3: Wait, and how fast would we have to travel to get to Alpha Centari?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean if you wanted to go, you know, Alpha Centauri is about four point three light years away, so that's about twenty five trillion miles or so. So if you're going to go, the fastest spacecraft we've ever made, which is the New Horizon spacecraft that went out to Pluto, took nine and a half years to go to Pluto, that same spacecraft to Alpha Centauri would take about somewhere around seventy thousand years.
Speaker 1: Seventy thousand years.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, So it's that's the thing is the scale of the Solar System is one thing, but this is going to an interstellar space and going to another star system. Those stars you see at night are so far away it is mind boggling.
Speaker 3: Seventy thousand years of how what what rate of speed would you be traveling for seventy thousand years to get there?
Speaker 8: Well, they kicked off the New Horizon spacecraft going almost fifty thousand miles an hour, So it's you know, go from here to the moon in a few hours, but go to the nearest star tens of thousand years.
Speaker 3: So you got to go fifty thousand miles an hour for seventy thousand years with no phillips to get there.
Speaker 1: One way.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's one way exactly. And so even if you spend a signal and this is where people get confused about light years and light speed and that kind of thing, we say, the the four point three light years DOWT for Centauri needs the speed the light light takes four point three years to get there. To travel at the speed of light is pretty much impossible. So maybe we can get close to that. And there's some technology and some thought that maybe we can make some spacecraft smaller, faster, lighter, real that we can get you know, you know, like one fifth light speed someday, but that still makes the travel quite a bit.
Speaker 1: Dean Regus, what is your website? If any.
Speaker 8: I can be found at Astordean dot com. Find me on social media. Dean Vegus, I'm always always happy to talk about UFO things. I actually got some videos from pilots recently of things which were, in my opinion, other planes that they saw up in the sky that they thought were disoriented. So you know, this happens a lot of people see these things in the sky and they do wonder, and I'm excited people are looking up in the sky and hopefully they can learn some of the stars and constellations as they go.
Speaker 3: To keep your eyes up to this, keep your eyes on the sky, but get your feet on the ground.
Speaker 1: Astrodean dot com.
Speaker 8: All right, absolutely, and we always tell everybody keep.
Speaker 1: Looking up, keep looking up.
Speaker 3: Dean Regas, you've debunked many of this which I don't like. But nonetheless, thank you for coming on the bill.
Speaker 1: Cunning.
Speaker 3: I want to be visited in my lifetime by et it's possible. But Dean Regus, thanks for coming on the bill.
Speaker 8: Trust trust me. I wanted to. I wanted more anybody. I think how busy I'd be if you know, I'd be so much more popular. If the aliens were here, they would need astronomers to talk to them, so I wanted to happen.
Speaker 3: Trust me, all right, Dean Regas, you're a great American. Thanks for coming on the Bill cunning I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Dean, my pleasure.
Speaker 8: Keep looking up, guys, God.
Speaker 1: Bless Let's continue with more.
Speaker 3: So if you go fifty thousand miles an hour in a spacecraft, you have to travel for seventy thousand years to get to possibly the next solar system that has a son and a planet. Now that's moving, let's continue with more. Your your comments are next that you're Bill Cunningham, The Great American. Live with you every Sunday Night by Billy cunning in The Great American. Of course, listening to Dean Regez, it makes me think almost as if ets cannot exist. Spock and Captain Kirk and on Luke Picard and mister Dad is never going to come to the Earth because to travel at the speed of speed of light for hundreds of thousands of years is not possible unless we develop the lithium crystals and go warp power, and if that happens, we may not be here. I'm kind of half hoping in a sense that possibly ET's will arrive when you and I are still around.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't that be something?
Speaker 3: And when I talk to I have a congressman coming up later and told me off they were going to do it on the air that he thinks these are government contractors that are testing out new drones of one type or another and kind of showing off one one way or another, showing off. I'm thinking, Wow, what a way to show off. Hell, you got air force bases shut down. You have a White Planes airport in north of New York City shutdown, right Pat and Dayton, Ohio was shut down for a while. Idaho, Montana. We had Logan Airport. Two guys were arrested for flying drones in and around Logan Airport. In other words, all hell's breaking loose, and we'll see what happens. Let's continue with more coming up next to us. Jeff crewe Air, The next five weeks cannot come more quickly. Bill Cunningham with you every Sunday Night by Billy Cunningham to Grant America.
Speaker 1: Let's continue, of course.
Speaker 3: Jeff crue Air from New Orleans, Louisiana is a great radio talk show host and a columnist. I rita stuff constantly. This one's at Townhall Dot com six weeks until our long national nightmare is over, and Jeff crue Air, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And we're about, I don't know, about halfway through between the election and the inaugural January the twenty. They can't get there fast enough. And at least after the visit to Ghana in which he fell asleep, gets got off the plane, he looked like he'd been sleeping all all day. Look terrible. And the other day he's holding a news conference or a statement in the White House discussing what great things they're done to the economy. The inflation numbers are through the roof in the month of November. Then the electricity goes off, he says, and he loses his teleprompter, begins to babble, and one might ask, uh, can you give me the two or three hits, two or three things that have occurred during the administration of Joe Biden that we want to kind of forget and hope the national nightmare ends quite soon.
Speaker 13: Well, I mean, Bill, we could talk for days about everything he's done to destroy our country and the world, because remember when he took office, we had peace around the world, right and now we've got wars raging, and he is determined to create the biggest debt he popped simply can I mean, we are sending money everywhere.
Speaker 12: He gave a billion to Angola.
Speaker 13: He keeps giving money to Ukraine each and every day for giving loans to Iran. I mean, he is doing more damage than I think Bill. In my opinion, he's the worst president in American history. I've studied American presidents. I think he is the worst. He's giving us a situation where, you know, hopefully, prayerfully, we can get to January twentieth and Donald Trump and his team can get in there and fix this mess. But he hasn't created a mess here. He's created a mess economically, He's created a mess with foreign policy on the border. I mean, there's literally nothing he has done well. And the other day I saw him, he was screaming. You know, he starts screaming. He goes from whispering to screaming about what a great job he's done as president. I mean I had to laugh though.
Speaker 3: The other thing about he's taking credit for syria downfall. You have terrorist liberating terrorist from other terrorists. Nobody knows how that's going to turn out. But the other day in the White House, he's taking credit for the downfall of Syria, that, of course his administration tried to mainstream relationships with for the last several months, and that is Siria has been aligned with Russia for the last forty or fifty years. Russia has two military bases there, and you have one terrorist liberating other terrorists from other terrorists. And I'm looking at this, I'm thinking, I have no idea how that's going to turn out. No one does good, bad or indifferent. But whether it's Ukraine, he's we're at the brink of World War three, some say we've already started World War three's and he's giving more money to the Ukraine, more money doing Gola, more money to He's released two billion dollars of money to Iran. He's trying to make it as impossible as possible for an affair. Wise, this is unbelievable.
Speaker 12: And let's not forget Bill.
Speaker 13: We've got Americans that are struggling all over this country. We got victims of Hurricane Helen that they're living in tents, that are living in desperate situations. That area has been devastated. Wouldn't those billions of dollars go a long way to helping those people recover.
Speaker 12: We have got to put America first.
Speaker 13: I mean, protect our borders, protect our citizens, take care of our people. We are thirty six point two trillion dollars in debt. Bill, this is the biggest spender in American history. He's added eight point five billion dollars to our debt and it's increasing every day.
Speaker 12: He's gone crazy with the.
Speaker 13: Spending, and we're not taking care of our own people. So yeah, I'm tired of being global policemen. I'm tired of intervening everywhere in the world. Trump was right, Syria is not our fight. We go from one bad guy to a terrorist, all these terrorist groups. What are we doing with nine hundred and fifty troops in Syria?
Speaker 3: Bill, I have no I accept getting him killed, you say in your column quote. Unlike Reagan, Biden has decimated our military, which faces a terrible recruiting crisis, created a high inflation and interest rates with his unwise economic policies, and endangered the security of our nation with this reckless mishandling of the southern border and our adversaries abroad. And I'm looking at screens right now that these San Diego, Los Angeles, Portland, Chicago have become super sanctuary cities getting ready for the next influx of orders from the Trumpet administration about the illegal criminal aliens that are living in their midst. In fact, in New York City, I watched the other day they have six hundred and fifty thousand criminal aliens, of which sixty five thousand are convicted felons, sixty five thousand roaming the streets in New York City. And maybe Mayor Adams has seen the light goes he wants to pardon. But nonetheless, our cities are in complete collapse asral North Carolina is decimated. They could use a lot of help. And we have the President heading out billions of dollars. We have about forty percent of our ships are not seaworthy. What we lose ten thousand soldiers and sailors a month who don't sign up because they can't serve the nation. And now the November inflation numbers are terrible, And I'm looking at this, could it be look at the responsibilities being handed to Donald Trump to fix and when he doesn't fix some of these problems caused by Biden in the first three to six months, then Trump's going to be caused for that. Two prices rose two point seven percent just in November, and there's nothing going right. Everything that should be up is down. What should be down is up. And it's embarrassing what's happening in the world. But the media still refuses to cover Biden that way.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 13: Correct, The media has given him a pass for four years. I mean the media covered up his mental incompetence for all these years.
Speaker 12: We knew Bill that this guy was.
Speaker 13: Mentally incompetent, but the media covered it up. They don't report the truth. Of course, they go after Donald.
Speaker 12: I mean, Donald Trump's trying to save our country.
Speaker 13: I will say this, I think Donald Trump's done more good as president elect than Joe Biden has done as president. Donald Trump has already shown leadership across the world. He's already had the Prime Minister of Canada come down and kiss the ring at mar A Lago. He's already had conversations with the Mexican president. He's got a team in place that's going to do something about the government spending.
Speaker 12: Tom Holman, I think it's going to do a great job with this border situation.
Speaker 13: He's got a good team in place to deal with all these problems that Biden and Harris created. By the way, Tamala Harris has gone a wall, I mean, I guess she just has decided to I don't know what she's doing, go back on vacation because she's out of the picture completely.
Speaker 12: I guess.
Speaker 13: So they're a mess, and we got to bring the adults back and take care of this country because, as you say, you're completely correct, We've got a total mess on our hands right now under this administration.
Speaker 3: You know, I wake up every morning thinking what could have been. Imagine if a quarter of a million votes had changed hands in those three so called border wall states of blue states, and imagine Kamala Harris is in the White House. Imagine where we are in the world today. There'd be no kissing in the ring from anybody here. Happy days are here again. And I can't imagine economically our nations surviving having a national debt of thirty six trillion. And you talk about Doge quite a bit in your column. If you take Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, defense spending, interest on the national debt, and federal retirement programs, that's about two thirds of the federal budget. And so I think it's grand a cut federal spending. But how do you do it if two thirds of the budget seventy percent so is off limits?
Speaker 1: How do you do it?
Speaker 13: Well, I mean, I think there's a lot of areas we've got to look at that it may be sacred caws.
Speaker 12: The military. I mean, I know a.
Speaker 13: Lot of Republicans want to increase spending in the military, and I think there's a lot of waste there. I mean, I think we can save a lot of money that we're now sending overseas.
Speaker 12: I don't want to do any of that.
Speaker 13: I don't want to send any foreign aid bill when we've got a thirty two point two trillion dollar national debt. How can we be sending our money overseas when we've got this debt and we've got people here that.
Speaker 12: Aren't being taken care of.
Speaker 13: So, yeah, the defense, I think budget needs to be looked at very closely. I think there's lots of savings there. And all these departments. I'd love to see the Department of Education shut down. We got all these we got you know, we just heard that report the other day where we've got eighty ninety ninety nine percent of these fellow employees that don't even work in the office, they work from home. How many of them are really even working?
Speaker 1: Not many?
Speaker 12: And we do buildings are what do you do with all these buildings?
Speaker 1: Sell them?
Speaker 3: In other words, make them condodiums, sell them right, would get along with at least sixty percent cut. And I know viveg Ramaswam and Elon must feel like you I feel. But I've gone through the Grace Commission, I've gone through the Penny Plan. I think every administration comes in to say, we got to get rid of waste, fraud, in abuse, we got to cut federal spending.
Speaker 1: Why do you think it'll be different this time?
Speaker 13: Well, I think the problem is so acute. I think people are now maybe more aware. I think Trump's going to show leadership on this and push it. He's got two very capable people leading this effort. They've already hit the ground running. So I'm hoping that dynamics are different. I mean, the problem needs to be addressed. We cannot continue like this. There's no every state. I'm in a state Louisiana that has to balance their budget every year. There's no reason why the federal government shouldn't do that every year. We need a balance budget amendment. We need to get away from all this deficit spending. We've got to be responsible with our taxpayer funds. So I think it can be done, I really do, if we have the will to do it, and I think this administration does under President Trump's leadership.
Speaker 3: You say in your column, not only has Biden made America weaker both at home and overseas, he's also physically mentally weak. He's an unwell eighty two year old man who should have been retired from politics decades ago. Sitting in Washington is the so called Washington Post. They're relentless and shedding light into the corners. Sitting in Washington is ABC, NBC, CBSPBS and all the media types. And for the last two or three years, we obviously have had a president who cannot discharge the duties of the office, and a vice president is more unpopular than he is. Why is the media giving him a free past the last two or three years.
Speaker 13: Because they believe in his ideology, they support his progressivism, They wanted to cover for him, and they thought he was maybe the best bet to beat Donald Trump. And then when he became impossible to support after the debate performance, they ditched him and got behind Kamala Harris and didn't tell us about all of her faults and all of her problems, and they allowed her bill to go without a news conference, very few serious interviews.
Speaker 12: Propped her up, didn't talk about.
Speaker 13: Her inconsistencies, and piled on Donald Trump. And still, thank god, the American people had the wisdom to vote for Donald Trump and we can get about the business of saving our country.
Speaker 3: You know, your calling points out the national debt equates to two hundred and seventy one thousand dollars ODE by each taxpayer, two hundred and seventy one thousand OD by each taxpayer, and there's no plan to cut federal spending in a significant way. Because even though I have confidence in the Trumpster and veveg Ramaswami and JD. Vance and Elon Musky, yes, yes, yes, but whatever they do must be approved by the Congress. And there's paper thin majorities in the House and even in the Senate to an extent, with all the retirements and also the new jobs, it's going to be like two eighteen to two fifteen or two seventeen to two fifteen, and the Republicans got a belly up to the bar and say, we can't take this anymore. We got to change the course you're on. And I hope they're willing to do it because we cannot if at the end of this term, if you and I get together in four years, and Trump has barred another eight trillion dollars on top of what we got now, and we're heading toward fifty trillion dollars, which is two trillion dollars a year in interest, which will be about thirty percent of the whole budget paid to bond holders.
Speaker 1: We can't survive. It's over.
Speaker 12: No, we can't. We can't. And the difference is going to be that we're going to apply pressure to these rhinos.
Speaker 13: These rhinos are the difference between the Trump agenda passing and the problems we had in the first term. Remember all the Republican opposition to the Trump agenda in.
Speaker 12: The first term.
Speaker 13: He had to do a lot of this on his own, such as the border wall. These rhinos have to get behind President Trump. Jony Ernst changed her tune when she got pressure. Right, we got a guy now running against Bill Cassidy. Rhinos Senator here in the Louisiana we have to apply the press and make sure that they get behind this Trump agenda. And you're right, I mean I wish President Trump didn't pick all the people for his cabinet from the House majority because we have a very slim majority and if we lose a special election or two, then these Democrats could possibly take control.
Speaker 12: So that's a problem. Bill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a keem Jefferies is waiting in the wings to have more. All he's going to do to take pot shots at the decision makers and we could go back easily and in two years.
Speaker 1: It's got to stay this way.
Speaker 3: The only way to change the course of this country is to control the presidency and the Congress for about eight to twelve year period. That can do it. But if we go back and forth, there's no hope. Once again, Jeff Crueer, thanks for coming on the Bill cunning M Show. We'll see what happens. Your column is great. The headline is six weeks until our long national nightmare is over. And now you got to picture of Joe Biden there, my god, it looks like a bad picture. Professor Irwin Corey, and that's the guy the media refused to cover lack of mental decline because they didn't fit their political jen and that was sad.
Speaker 13: Exactly right, exactly right. Thank you, Bill, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: My friend Jeff Career, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: All let's continue with more and reading the situation where we are today. It is so sad how we got ourself in this position, and if the National Meeting and the Democratic Party had their way, it'd be worse. Imagine four more years or eight years of Tim Walls and Kamala Harris. So even though I see problems with the Trumpster and which eighty vans, I'm waiting to see what's going to happen. Imagine if the opposite had taken place. Bill Cunningham, the Great American live with you every Sunday night, Billy Cunningham, the Great American. I'll tell you what the next five or six weeks cannot come more quickly because when I watched what happened on Saturday, did you happen to see the intro to the Army Navy game? By the way, Navy kick the crap out of Army thirty one to thirteen, like my good friend Roger Staubach did back in nineteen sixty. But I regress, and to look at the welcome that Donald Trump received at the Army Navy game between the Black Knights and also the Midshipman was unbelievable. These young men and women could not have been more pleased, could not have been more happy with having that commander in chief. I can only imagine if somehow Kamala Harris had won the presidency and as the sitting vice president, she decided to go to the Army Navy game, and she walked out there, five foot three inches tall with a goofy cackle. I call her cackle Mala, and would have done something of that character. Does that expel fear to our enemies and respect to those under armed forces in our country?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: That would have been damned embarrassing if that had happened, so I had. Whenever Donald Trump appears somewhere, he's wind dined in pocket lined. The guys loved the time Man of the Year. I don't know if you saw it. On Friday, he went to the New York Stock Exchange and rang the bell, I think for the first time, and the traders on the floor started shouting instantaneously, impromped to USA USA. That's the kind of an effect that Donald Trump has on the American people. It's truly unbelievable and it's great stuff. That's what we want, that old pride back, that Ronald Reagan pride is back.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: The hard work is ahead, a lot of heavy lifting to do, difficulties. Storm clouds gather that the fourth element of government, that is the bureaucracy, they will fight like warrior poets to save their job. I don't think I have an expert on doge coming up later, Tim Chapman, but I have my doubts. If someone willing, he's going to give up their job and their pension even when you don't show up eighty percent of the time, eighty percent of the time, the federal workforces at home doing god knows what in their pajamas. Also, some are having sex, sex and more sex. In fact, they're having group sex. Are you kidding me? That's what's going on group sex.
Speaker 1: On our nickel.
Speaker 3: You would think that would be like one of the intifadas, that's wrong, can't do it. But then Biden and Kamala Harris and those in charge of the bureaucracy are working hard to bury their elements, to make as many classified as possible in order to bury their incompetence all over Washington. The Department of Education should be stopped, the Department of Commerce should be stopped. Send those moneies to the states and a block grant and fire everybody, and let God sort the good from the bad. It's unbelievable, unbelievable how the Democrats have dealt with the US bureaucracy, which is the fourth and most powerful branch in all the government. It is sick, and it's sad, and it's the minute. Let's continue with more coming up next to as US Congressman Warren Davidson. He's a West Point grad, not happy with the game on Saturday yesterday. But nonetheless he'll be able to talk about what's happening with the drones, the drones and the drones because he has some necessary information you're going to want to hear. So let's continue with more. If a ligne becomes available eight six six six four seven seven three three seven. Bill Cunningham, the Great American with you every Sunday night.
Speaker 5: Seven hundred W L W.
Speaker 2: Willie Love You by Choice Hotels, Econo Lodge and Roadway in hotels are serving up double points for every qualifying stay book at choice hotels dot com. Now here's the man who's been recognized as radio's best, the recipient of not one, but two prestigious Marconi Awards for his broadcast excellence, the one and only Bill cunninghad.
Speaker 1: Kelly Cunningham, the great American.
Speaker 3: One of the leaders in the Congress is Warren Davidson from the great state of Ohio and Congressman Warren Davidson, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. I know there's a Christmas tree about to be filled with ornaments, which is the funding bill at sometime in the next week or two. But before we get there. You're a military guy, Ranger West Point, did it all now, serving in the military for many years. Now in the Congress, we got a report on Friday night that right Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton was shut down. White Plains, New York shut down. There's reports of drones all over the place. And I guess it's either the Iranian mothership, or it's aliens, or it's incompetent US government officials or line government officials. MA Yorkis and one of the morning talk shows said that we've done all we can do and then we need some more money from the Congress that we get no answers. You can't find Joe Biden or Kamala Harris with a search warrant, have no idea where they are. So as a congressman, I guess, Republicans in charge of the House, Arren Davidson, what do you think it is and why has there not been a proper government response?
Speaker 14: Well, there's two things.
Speaker 15: You know, some of the work that goes on is classified, and you know a lot of attention has been in New Jersey and there's a you know, a joint base in New Jersey that's got four dicks from the Army side, and you know, Navy and Air Force there too. Navy Special Warfare Group does some testing and some frankly, some acquisitions out of that space. So I assume there's some testing component to what's going on and some you know, some work and research and everything going on. None of that's you know, non public. But beyond that, that's about all I could say, you know. But the other part is is some people feel like this is all going on because the FAA reauthorization bills, part of this end of year Christmas Tree program, and they basically want to expand some of the surveillance capability for drones and military aircraft inside the United States. And they're basically trying to demonstrate the need for you know, this extra authorization inside the in the United States. So, yeah, that's the cynical view, as it really is just a hobbying game to try to pressure Congress to go along with this expansive bill.
Speaker 3: And Schumer and Nancy Pelosi's injured, but nonetheless Hagem Jefferies one, as big a government as possible, as much money as possible, far are even more money than are capable of ever paying. Are you alleging that possibly this is an effort by Democrats to put up large number of drones over New Jersey, New York. And also I'm ed Rhode Island, Idaho, Montana, Illinois, right, Pat Ederson Air Force put all these drones to kind of scare the American people to get more money out of us. Is that what you're contending.
Speaker 14: Well, that's what some senics are saying.
Speaker 15: I mean, obviously, the executive branch controls the Department of Defense controls the intelligence assets right now anyway, and you know, there is an authorization that's up currently, you know, but I will say, look, we have legitimate national security concerns. We definitely know that if you're paying any attention at all to military development and technology developments, drones are changing the way.
Speaker 14: That battles are fought.
Speaker 15: If you look at the battlefields in Ukraine, in Israel, right, Uh, you know, the nature of battles changing, and drones are like this new era of warfare. China's doing this public display of artistic Oh look at the dragon flying across the sky and oh wow, now it's this and it's changing to something else and uh, it's it's artistic, but it's really demonstrating an incredible capability for synchronized you know, unmanned aircraft. So things that can be beautiful can also be lethal, and so there's kind of a dual use for some of this technology. And you know, the United States has got some technology too. I don't think anybody would be surprised to know that we have some technology, and and sometimes some of that seen by the public. We're just you know, not not being officially displaying some of that. So I will say that the administration has been sort of ham fisted and how it's messaged about this, but it's left room for speculation all across the map, like we're being invaded by enemies and the bide administrations do it nothing, which is believable because they waited till the Chinese by balloon got all the way across America and collected all of its intelligence and get to the Atlantic Ocean. Then they shot it down. So it's like all these dumb things the administration's done. You're like, yeah, you could see them doing something that puts our national security at risk on the one hand, and on the other hand, they could just be lobbying to try to get more power, which they've done stuff like that too. And then the reality is they could just be developing something and it's a technology and a capability we need.
Speaker 3: Well, is it when someone developing something you've been a ranger, you're one of the leaders in the Congress. Are you saying that this is likely US government? So they're lying to us about what it is?
Speaker 15: Well, look, I mean my read is is there's a lot of technology that we need. You have to test it and develop it somewhere, and we have a lot of people with a lot of cameras and so some of them might be observed.
Speaker 14: I can't really say.
Speaker 15: You know, anything beyond beyond that, and I would just say, you know, look, I do believe that if there was a real lethal threat to the American population, you know, the administration, and if not the administration itself, some of the key people whistleblowers would be coming for saying, look, we got to do the right thing and take care of the American people here. So I will say, I'm not losing a lot of sleep about it, but you know, I'm paying attention to the stories, and I think you know, people should should should sleep well, but you know, keep paying attention to the news.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to issue too. You told me off the air that work concludes someday this week and that the forces on the left, Schumer especially, and I came Jefferies, wants to load up this reconciliation bill, which Republicans, I know you've been against it forever. And are the chances good that Mike Johnson, and right now as Schumer's in charge of the Senate for about another two weeks, that this thing that you'll go home when this is done, and everyone's gonna cram as many ornaments on this tree as possible, which is typical Washington, Washington two step.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 15: I mean that's been the tradition is they do a giant omnibus for Christmas and they're like, gosh, you know, we got to fuck the fund the government with this massive gift to everybody and you know, more free stuff for more people and bankrupt our country, or we're gonna shut the government down and we got to do it, or you got to stay here for Christmas. And I do think Mike Johnson's gonna have the resolve to say, look, we're gonna get out of here. We're gonna kick the ball out past January twentieth, and we're gonna do the minimum essential, you know. And I think that for Chuck Schumer is trying to stretch the bounds of what the minimum essential is. He's wanting to fund all kinds of things and hold some of the basic things that are that are that are part of the deal hostage. So I think our team's doing a good job. And you know, frankly, from what I hear, Hakeem Jeffries is is open to breaking ranks with Schumer. So you know, hopefully we can get something across the finish line in the House that puts some pressure on the Senate to, you know, go along with the House plan. Usually it's the other way around. The Senate rolls the House. And I'm rooting for the speaker to be the guy that Jim's Chuck Schumer here.
Speaker 3: How happy are we that Donald Trump? When I watched the Army Navy game, he came out with the brass and Army Navy. The midshipman the Black Knight, stood up in Unison shouting USA USA. He walked on the field. It was unbelievable to see Donald Trump flanked by the commandant and by the admirals walking on the field. Can you imagine if Kamala Harris had been elected and she was the person doing.
Speaker 1: That, what would have happened?
Speaker 15: Well, look, I'm not sure she would have been there anyway. I mean, she's the vice president. She hasn't been to the Games. Joe Biden hasn't been to the games. Donald Trump is like the president already.
Speaker 14: And you know he was there.
Speaker 15: E Vance was there and I thought, kudos for JD Vance bringing Daniel Penny there and say, this guy's an American hero.
Speaker 14: Fellow marine did the right thing, and you know it was great.
Speaker 15: I you know, look, I'm west Point grad rooting for army. Unfortunately went in the best day for army. Maybe looked amazing, but you know what else looked amazing, you know, the cadets and midshipman, the commander, future commander, former future commander in chief. There's a lot of positive energy there, and I think morale was just so much higher than I've seen.
Speaker 14: It in a long time.
Speaker 3: Well, amra in the country so much higher? Maybe thirty one Army thirteen. Let's get on to Cash Patel. Can you give me the two or three main reasons that Christopher Ray, the current director of the FBI, has done serious damage to the FBI, the so called the premier law enforcement agency in the world, and that he's resigned the effect of January the twentieth at noon. And I don't care if it's Donald Duck or Cash Patel. Either one is going to do a lot better job than Christopher Ray has done. Give me the two or three things disreputable things, disgusting things that the director of the FBI has done which is causing him to resign.
Speaker 15: Well, let's look what was Comy fired for he was fired because he seemed to have politicized the FBI. Democrats and Republicans felt that way, and we needed somebody who was going to restore public trust at the FBI, and they chose Christopher Ray. I mean, so, just off of that basic metric, has he done that? I don't know anyone that could objectively say Christopher Ray has increased public trust at the FBI? You know, F minus right, high zero, maybe not even a high zero, low zero, you know, And he's done a terrible job there. And so that's the most basic assessment. And then you look, well, how did he undermine the public trust? His resignation comes literally the day before the Inspector General's report comes out that says, yeah, he did have concident confidential informants on the grounds on January sixth, And you've done nothing to these people who were there encouraging people to come into the capitol. They were in the Capitol, they were on the grounds, they were doing everything to foment the things that the largest manhood in American history? Is it for the one hundred thousand Americans that were killed last year by fentanyl poisoning?
Speaker 14: Was it for the cartels.
Speaker 15: Was it for the money laundering, the sex trafficking, the miners. It was for the people that showed up and were upset about the twenty twenty election. Now, a very small percentage of those people maybe have engaged in violence. Almost all of them were there peacefully protesting and came across grounds. Many of them were let in, even into the Capitol with open doors and greeted. They were treated as the biggest threats to America since al Qaeda, you know, and some made comparisons that said it was a worse day than nine to eleven, you know, people like Liz Cheney and all this nonsense. And so Christopher ray led, Christopher ray led targeting parents who showed up at school board meetings in Loudon County, worked to put a directive from the field agents to you know, to the Department of Education, and used all these kind of pretexts to go after parents. And let's not forget the person that he hired to lead the office in DC following the January sixth man hunt is a person that coordinated the ten out of the twelve people that coordinated the kidnapping of Gretchen Whitmer in Michigan or federal agents. I mean, this is an insane level of abuse of the power of the office. And so good riddance to Director Ray. And that's why you can't go with the insiders. I mean, if you look one theme for sure from Donald Trump this time he's taken in.
Speaker 14: He's taken outsiders.
Speaker 15: People that truly are going to drive a radical change agenda and reabious everything that all these people want probably won't happen. There's a massive amount of inertia for the status quo, and he realizes you've got to want a whole lot of change to even move the needle in DC.
Speaker 14: Because he tried.
Speaker 15: Remember when he hired mad Dog Madis and Esper, you know, the general and then he hired the insider lobbyist guide. He couldn't change anything in the Department of Defense. Now he's going with Pete Hegsath. He hired all these people as national intelligence people, they targeted Flynn got him out of the way and kept the status quose. And now he's bringing in Tulsea Gabbard National Institute to Health. He's got Badicharia wants to change everything RFK on Health and Human Services and then for the FBI. He's bringing in Cash Mattel, who really was part of the alliance with Devin Nunez to kind of out the whole conspiracy that, you know, they spent a fortune on trying to prove that there was Russian collusion. Now they admit that it was really just a Clinton campaign thing funded through Perkins Cooey and you know, rigged by.
Speaker 3: The FBI and Warren Davidson. Look at it this way that ABC News George Stephanopolis settled a case against Donald Trump in which Trump was called rotten, filthy names by George Stephanopolis. He was found liable for rape and repeated that seven or eight times in an interview with which is a fudge? They got they got tagged. They got tagged, didn't they? And I'm watching ABC News the last day or two now the word has been said about that about George Stephanopolis. And how about this one Christopher Ray authorized a raid on the private home of Donald Trump, uh going into the private quarters of Malania, putting her unmentionables on the carpeting, taking pictures, laughing and snickering. They had dozens of agents, they had the Ninja warriors taking classified information throwing them on carpeted floors to make them look as bad as possible. And a federal judge looked at that and said that was illegal. The appointment of the prosecutor was illegal, the smith was illegal, and she dismissed all the charges. So the Trumpster filed a one hundred million dollar lawsuit against you US government because of the behavior of Christopher Ray who ran at the home of a former president, which was declared illegal, unconstitutional.
Speaker 1: How about that one.
Speaker 15: Yeah, there's so many things, and look, this is where look, maybe the smart thing for cash Mattel is to say, yeah, we're going.
Speaker 14: To dissolve the FBI.
Speaker 15: We're going to give the certain the roles and responsibilities out to the US marshals.
Speaker 14: And the good news is most of.
Speaker 15: You guys are going to be able to able to be rehired. But the bad people you're not going to make the cut.
Speaker 1: No, gone, you know gone.
Speaker 14: And you get to do kind of.
Speaker 15: Massive reform to get after the problem that we've got, and you got to treat it like it's a cancer and go probably a little too deep, but it is toxic for our culture. And you know, the American people are sick of their own government. They're spending a fortune for it, and they're getting you know, they're getting far more government than they want, and it's in all the worst places. It's not doing things that are effective for the public. It's doing things that are counterproductive. And they're frankly sick of sand their money spent to build an empire overseas, money going to Ukraine and Gaza instead of helping American citizens. And you know, that's kind of part of what's at the balance here.
Speaker 14: At the end of the year.
Speaker 15: The Biden administration is trying to trump proof the Ukraine Plan, and in our team is trying to make sure we get a disaster relief to North Carolina and Florida.
Speaker 3: Right we're sending billions of dollars to Ukraine, and the people in Ashville, North Carolina, have nowhere to sleep. They have no food, no water, nothing, And we have to have fundamental change. And as you said, it can't take four years. It's going to take eight to twelve years. We can change the direction of this country. But it's going to take a long time because the empire will strike back.
Speaker 1: The fourth branch of government.
Speaker 3: I can't tell you how many times I've had on US congressman like you, who tell me you request information from the fourth branch of government, the regulatory agencies. They simply open up a nostril and blow snot at you and say no, they won't give you the information. How many times does Christopher Race. I can't give you that information. It's under investigation. And the question from the datis we'll be okay, we'll go in executive session. We have security clearances. He still won't provide the information required to pass legislation. So these guys act as if they're bigger than the Congress, bigger than the Senate, bigger than the President, bigger than the Supreme Court. I can't take it anymore. Well, we got to run. Warren Davidson, thanks for coming on. And I tell you what, as far as you believe in these drones are from Iran or China or et aliens, you don't buy it. You think it's a US government activity that they know about.
Speaker 15: They know about it. It might be a contractor it might be somebody independent. But you know, I'm not losing sleep yet. You know, if I do, I'll try to let everybody know in some sort of way.
Speaker 14: But look, will you're died in.
Speaker 15: You're dialed in right there with all my constituents, seeing all the things everybody believes and cares about. And I just wish you the best, wish you a happy merry Christmas, and God bless you and all of your listeners.
Speaker 3: May not have you on before a Christmas, so you and yours have a great merry Christmas and a happy New Year. And once again, Warren Davidson, you'd be great in the Senate. And thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you, Warren, Yeah, thank you. We'll see what the governor decides soon. I think yep should be I thank you very much, Thank you, Warren, Congressman Warren Davidson. Let's continue with Moore, and his name's on the list by Mike DeWine to be appointed in the Senate along with my name, which I've told the Governor I will serve two years and no more, so I don't qualify. Let's continue with more Bill Cunningham, the Great American, with you every Sunday night, by Billy Cunningham, with you every Sunday night. By the way, I'll be with you every Sunday night through the end of the year. But nonetheless, I'm a work horse. I'm not a show horse. When I have Dean Reguez, the astronomer of the Stars and now Congressman Warren Davidson saying, don't worry. I'm not losing sleep over that. I don't like that answer. Who lies through his bald head said this morning at one of the talk shows. Nothing to worry about, and we're on top of this thing.
Speaker 1: Don't worry.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me? I worry when Majorcis says something. I assume it's false. Believe the opposite of what that guy's talking about. You're more likely to be accurate and whatever it is. Baren Davidson, the congressman from West Point, been in office about ten years, said and is probably a defense contractor testing out some spectacular drones. If that's the case, why not say that what's wrong with the truth. I let's continue with Moore coming up next to Tim Chapman. A lot of information on Doze and more. Bill Cunningham with you every Sunday, Bill Cunningham, the Great American optimism is high through the roof out the sky because it appears normal Americans are now in charge of the executive branch of the federal government, and Elon Musk and my friend Vivek Ramaswami are leading the Department of Government Efficiencies called Dodge Doge, Doaje, whatever it might be, which is an opportunity to shrink the federal government. And of course I believe in those things most normal Americans do. This is about the eighteenth time new administrations have said beginning I guess with the Grace Commission, and I saw a clip going back to YouTube all the way back to the Johnson administration where the federal government come in they're going to cut spending, and Bill Clinton said it, the era big government is over. And of course Bush forty three grossly expanded the federal government. Same thing happened, of course under Obama. Then under the first Trump term, they added about seven or eight trillion dollars to the national debt. And now here we are after Biden, who's losing his way, can't find his way back home.
Speaker 1: He's lost.
Speaker 3: I added another eight trillion dollars after four years, and we can't continue on this path. Tim Chapman is with advancing American freedom. He's the president of AAF and Tim Chapman, welcome. I think for the first time to the Bill Cunningham Show and Tim, why should we be optimistic this time when we've heard this repeatedly from Republicans and Democrats, we're going to cut federal spending.
Speaker 1: Why is this time different?
Speaker 4: Hey, well, thanks for having me, Bill, And what a great question. I mean, we've all been through the ringer with so many Republican administrations and different Republican leadership teams that just weren't able to get it done for one reason for another. But you know, I do think this time could potentially be different. I think one of the things that I'm hopeful about is with this Doege Commission, you know, is I think there's an element of a popular opinion that is behind what's going on right now. I think in some ways, non traditional characters like Elon Musk and Vivek Ramaswami and others brings some sort of popular appeal to the issue of spending cuts that just hasn't been there in decades past. You know, as you point out aptly, there have been so many promises and there you know, many of us were part of big time revolutions. I think back to the T Party resolution in twenty ten, where we you know, swept through Congress and put limited government conservatives in in in seats all up and down the donation. But you know, we just weren't able to get it done because because at the top level there was not a commitment to it, and there was not an ability to persuade popular opinion across across the board. And my hope for the doge is that because he is engaged and because others are engaged, he's bringing actually some youthful energy online into this. You see you see people on you know, Reddit boards, and you see people on x twitch and Twitter and whatnot, you know, suggesting areas for cuts and and and this is kind of like an online phenomenon that I think is very interesting that could provide a bit of a spark and enough popular goodwill, uh to get this done. And I also just think we're at the at the end of a long term, you know, four decades fight on this issue of government spending, and I think the backlash if there's failure here will be so severe that that it's just not worth it for Republicans not to deliver on this promise.
Speaker 1: Well, between JD.
Speaker 3: Vance also from Cincinnati, Vivek Ramaswami from Cincinnati, the great American from Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: I have hope.
Speaker 3: I'm watching the King Jeffries the other day, the leader of the Democrats in the House calling it the Dodge Committee. They want to dodge the issues intead a doge. If I add up, if I take defense spending, which people are Republicans are saying, I saw Speaker Johnson the other day saying that's going up at least twenty five billion dollars or more. So, take defense spending, Take social Security, what the Trumpster said is off the table. Take Medicare and Medicaid, which the Trumpeter says we have to expand Medicare and Medicaid. Take interest on the national debt, and take federal retirement programs. That's about an interest on the national that's about seventy percent of the budget. And so if you say, okay, we're going to go in, we're not going to cut defence spending. We're not going to cut Medicare Medicare, we're not going to cut social Security, we're not going to cut federal employment retirement programs. We can't cut interest on the national debt. So how do you get blood out of the turnip? The last thirty percent explain that to the American people.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you so much for pointing that out. Look, this is the thing, Like, we do think that the DOGE is a very positive of very positive development. But if the DOGE is not the tip of the spear, and there has to be a massive movement behind the DOGE, then we're in trouble. If all it is is in an effort to cut a small portion of discretionary spending that is symbolic and doesn't actually eat in to the mandatory side of our budget, which as you point out, is massive, then this won't be anything more than a drop in the bucket. So what we've been encouraging the DOGE to do is to first start with the discretionary spending. Start with start with portions of discretiony spending that are wildly unpopular, and go after them. But then demonstrate that you can actually do cuts and it's not the end of the world, and follow it with real mandatory spending cuts. So there are also and this is going to and here's the key thing though, this requires congressional action. So it's not just enough to do this for the DOSE to recommend that the president unilaterally take action in different agencies. That's fine, Okay, that's great. Let's let's find efficiencies where we can find the efficiencies, Let's cut some bureaucratic red tape and and and and and actually try to get downstream benefits from that. But again it's a drop in the bucket. You then have to follow The doge has to follow that with a commitment to real reforms, and so the CORES has to enact things like that. If you want to do this, you got to repeal the Democrat's Green New Deal legislation otherwise known as the IRA. Explain that.
Speaker 3: Explain the amount of money involved in this Green New Deal folly. Explain how much money it was originally predicted to be about four hundred billion, turned out to be over a trillion. Explain that to Tony Bender, my producer, so even he can understand it.
Speaker 4: Well, look, I mean I think Tony can get this. The Democrats and CBO promised that this would be a four hundred and thirty billion dollar bill over ten years. Okay, that's what they said that this was going to be. And as ever with these kinds of programs, it ended up costs. It's now projected to cost over a trillion. Okay, So and what are we doing with this? Look down drilled down into the IRA. They said that they were going to appropriate seven point five billion dollars to build EV charging stations, which they appropriated, and yet we only have twenty of them built to date. Okay, so what how many times twenty go into seven point five billion dollars?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: How much are we paying for an EV charging station? I mean, this is the biggest boondoggle in modern times.
Speaker 6: And so if the.
Speaker 4: Dose wants to be effective, the dose go ahead. Let's go cut all that you know discretionary spending and do it from the executive branch. But then you better get Congress engaged. And Congress has to repeal the Green New Deal legislation and then get busy on mandatory spending.
Speaker 3: Including the Biden student lung cancelation cost about a trillion dollars. Planned parenthood, killing healthy unborn babies is five hundred million. Bad radio called public radio. I have to pay my tax dollars to a competitor that's a left wing extreme group called PBS.
Speaker 1: Got to do that.
Speaker 3: And an another thing is about ten to fifteen percent of retired folks don't need the money at all. How about means testing Social Security? If I have multi millionaire friends like Tony Bender and others who don't need Social Security, but they collect it anyway because the checks in the mail. How about advancing the age beginning if you're twenty five or thirty years old, it goes up to seventy two or seventy. There's easy things to do that don't affect the folks that are retired that need the money. But about ten twenty percent of us don't need it, and we get it.
Speaker 1: How about those ideas?
Speaker 3: How about cutting Social Security to those who don't need it at all?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, thank you. That is absolutely correct. And look, this is let's be honest about this, and you're being honest about it. But you know, this is a weakness that we have in the Trump administration. And as you pointed out, they made a very strong commitment not to touch any of these of these entitlement programs. And look, it's not about cutting entitlements, it's about saving entitlements for the next generation. Right, they're not going to be there if not the next generation. So you've got to find a way to make these kinds of no brainer common sense reforms like you just referenced, and be real with the American people. One of the reasons that Donald Trump got elected is because he is a far more authentic and straight shooting candidates than the person that he was running against. That needs to also apply to our federal budget, and that needs to apply to our entitlement programs. He's got the capacity to do it. He's got the capacity to level with the American people. We really need him to do it well.
Speaker 3: I also see out of Washington, eighty percent of federal employees beginning in twenty nineteen do not come to work, which has collapsed all the businesses around these federal buildings. To get rid of the Department of Agriculture, to get rid of the Department of Education, and block grant to the states to money saving all that, give them a two year golden parachute to get the all out of Dodge. You could cut at least half of the federal government and all the programs. Give everybody a one or two year golden parachute to go find out the work, then sell the buildings and make billions of dollars. That's something. And one thing my bugaboo, of course, is the defense Department, which is Secker saying, I love him American soldiers, but we have something like eight hundred military bases and one hundred different countries all over the world. We have a footprint unrivaled on Earth. And there's nothing wrong with saying, do we need two million men and women under arms in seven hundred and fifty or eight hundred military bases all over the world? Do we need thousands of generals and admirals serving as how we say consultants after they left office, double dipping like crazy, and the grunt. That's why I like Pete Hegseth. He's a guy at the grunt level. We've got two Bronze stars and served actually carried weapons in combat. We need people that have that kind of an attitude. Is there something wrong with maybe just holding defense spending to where it is for the next five years because the next war is going to be conducted by ten thousand drones that are now flying all over New Jersey, ten thousand drones instead of military men and women in uniform. We need them, yes, But the next we're building billion dollar nuclear powered submarines in which the next war is going to be conducted by drones. How about putting one hundred thousand drones up in the air programmed to kill the enemy artillery pieces and tanks and armaments. We don't need the army of the nineteen fifties today. Do you agree with that?
Speaker 4: I agree with very much part of it. I want to find as many efficiencies within the Department of Defense as possible. I want to end the woke and the nonsense that inspected this Department of Defense. I do have very serious concerns about our global rivals in China and Russia and others. And if there's any place that the federal government should be spending money and I'm okay with it, it's on making sure that we have the most badass military on the planet and that we can destroy our enemies. And like I would, I think that this administration will be committed to that. But there are plenty of places in the Department of Defense that have become so bloated and have become really lazy, and that's because you've allowed it to become a massive, massive bureaucracy. So I think whoever the next Department of Defense you know, head is, and if that's Pete Hey Seth, he needs to get in there. And he needs to fix that as soon as possible. But I want to put pressure. I want to put I want to put pressure on our enemies, and I want to make sure by the way, you know, one little little known fact that we don't talk enough about is part of what makes America able to be so successful in terms of global commerce and be able to have such a large economy is our ability to protect global global commerce lanes or our ability to serve the safety of of and and our and our primacy as as the globes leading nation. So I want to keep all of that and make sure that we are still lethal and able to uh wage wage war if that, if it ever comes to that. But you're one hundred percent right. And what you said earlier on about you know, the Department of Agriculture and the Department of Education, I mean absolutely, And there's a benefit downstream to and to say we were to close the Department of Education, the downstreet benefits of that, as you said, if we're block granting that money to states, as you're going to get so much more efficiency with We're federalists, right, We believe in in states and in local governments and governments being as close to people as possible, being able to make the decisions with tax to payer dollars, and you're going to get a much better product if you're able to allow that kind of energy to happen all across this country.
Speaker 3: You know, Tim Chapman of advancing American Freedom. I'll believe it when I see it. There's lots of backbone in this one. It appears to be the case if we we can say five hundred billion dollars in federal domestic spending by going back to twenty eighteen levels, not nineteen eighteen. I'm talking twenty eighteen levels. Is five hundred billion dollars plus all the empty federal buildings, plus all the federal employees. And I'll believe it when I see it. At a minimum, we've stopped the madness. But the best they can have.
Speaker 4: To me bott keep your pressure up.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: But Tim Chapman, let's keep doing it because I know they're well intended. But the road to hell is paved with good intentions, and somehow this has to happen. And you can't get to where we need to be if you don't touch the entitlement switch. The media jumps on immediately, Tim Chapman. What is your group's website of any.
Speaker 4: It's Advancinamericanfreedom dot com. We appreciate, we appreciate the support, and thanks for all you're doing.
Speaker 3: All right, God bless American. Tim Chapman, thank you very much. Let's continue us more. I'll believe it when I see it. Good intentions, that's great, elon, good guy, VvE JD, absolutely and all that stuff. But in reality, it takes courage to tell your constituents some of the goodies won't come your way. That takes courage and maybe maybe Donald Trump has testicular fortitude. Bill Cunningham, The Great American Live with you every Sunday Night by Billy Cunningham, The Great American. Thanks for listening tonight, and I especially want to thank Deanriguez and Congressman Warren Davidson for coming on. And each of them said the same thing in a different way. That is, don't worry about it, be happy. Davidson, the Congressman, seem to say that appears to be a defense contractor testing out new technologies. He referenced the fact that the Chinese can put up one hundred thousand drones that in the shape of a dragon. Then they can make in the shape of a tiger or a monkey and weaponize all those drones. And we're weigh behind in technology to the Red Chinese. And this technology developed over the past five to six years, and it's accelerated the past three or four years. So one might ask, where in the hell have we been for the last three to four years. We've had an incompetent, mentally ill president and a vice president that is equally incompetent in charge. We have a Secretary of Defense who takes off four or five days, goes a wall because of a prostate problem. And we are furtting away trillions of dollars in American sources in Afghanistan and Iraq and Ukraine without benefit. And that's the problem. So if in fact, maybe this week we'll find out the drones or from a military contractor just tell us the fact, either the US government is incompetent or they lie to us.
Speaker 1: Either one is not very good.
Speaker 3: And Dean Regez said about a couple hours ago that it cannot be Aliens, it cannot be ets because it's impossible. Well, maybe someone has discovered di lithium crystals and ET is making an appearance, and if they were going to do this, this would be the entry way to saying hello. On the other hand, a US congressman from New Jersey, he said, you know what this is. There's a mothership, an Iranian mothership, off the coast of New Jersey, setting this.
Speaker 1: Out every night. Why not during the day, only at night?
Speaker 3: Why taking pictures US military and installations, Taking pictures on top of Bedminster, where the Trumpster owns property, taking pictures in Chicago, Idaho, Montana? Why is that the government lies to us repeatedly? Are they allowing to us some more? Plus, we heard from Jeff Crewe Air of New Orleans, the next five weeks cannot come more quickly. We're a little over the halfway point, and a lot of the electoral colleges are meeting this week to officially elect Donald Trump, and his arrival yesterday at the Army Navy game sent chills through my spine. Every time he walks on a football field flanked by military leadership, the Navy, Air Force, Marines, the Army, it fills me with emotions I cannot adequately express. Can you only imagine the road not taken? If that was Kamala Harris working walking on a football field. The reception she would have received, believe me, it would not have been USA. USA. It is said, thank you for making the right decision. Me and your norse continue to have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year. I'll be with you throughout the Christmas season, live every Sunday night. The Great American with you every Sunday night.