Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen us.
Speaker 2: What's gonna happen? What?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: I really dig that song on on on the intro, Welcome to the Occult Rejects. I should have started with that. I am one of your two hosts, Jules Uh, the host of the Gray Pill podcast with me the second host, Headless Giant, the host of the Headless Giant podcast. I am the Mississippi missed it. He is the Hellenic Schizo poster and Uh. This is Rustic Gods, Episode five, Episode five, everybody. I hope everyone had a good week. Headless. How are you doing, sir?
Speaker 1: I'm doing great. I had a terrible day at work, as it is always on Friday. I'm used to it by now. Yeah, and I'm ready to go. This is this is going to be a good one. So I think a lot of people wonder about the centaurs, what's going on with the centaurs, And we're going to get to the bottom of that because we've got the centaur god Tyron. Yes, if you don't know about Chiron, he plays a very pivotal role in Greek mythology and also very misunderstood role intentionally intentionally, So I guess let's start with the modern interpretation of of the Chiron, right, Let's let's look at that real quick. Let's see here if I could find it. So and in modern days they've taken this figure of Chiron and they've turned him into a pedophile. Right, so he's not a teacher. He's actually sexually abusing children. All these children, all these heroes that grow up and do great things. The modern interpretation, by a bunch of these you know, rainbow obsessed academics, has been to turn him into a you know, a pedophile. But not the case. There is nothing in the Greek mythology that would imply that he's actually doing horrible things to these children. Right. In fact, that's the opposite of his character in all of the myths.
Speaker 2: He's right here, if if if these are kids, they may be just regular, uh, you know, just regular sized humans. Was he a pretty big guy?
Speaker 1: Yes, well he was, he was not. I mean, centaurs, dude, they're half half animal, and so this torso part of them had to be bigger too. So the you know, the centaurs themselves were very massive and imposing animal human hybrids. And it's funny because you don't see a lot of centaurs in other cultures, right, so you'll find that, you know, the pan mythology of a half human half goat that's repeated in other parts of the world. You'll find half human half goat kind of figures or fawns in other parts of the world. Yeah, satyrs, but you're not going to find centaurs anywhere else. And I think that goes way way back in history, like these are the first riders of the horse, and way back when people didn't know what they were looking at when they saw people riding horses, right, because this.
Speaker 2: Is like.
Speaker 1: If you can imagine an F sixteen in the Stone Age, that's what the horse was, right, So when they saw people riding horseback, they thought that they were all one thing. This is the you know theory at least. And so Thessaly, where all of the centaurs come from, is really close to the origin point for a lot of the Give me a second, can the Scythians? Right, So the Scythians were some of the first horse riding people, and Thessaly had a lot of Scythians sort of occupying that territory and they were undefeated in battle. They loved to drink. They love to you know, corrouse with women and all the rest of this stuff. And we see those character traits sort of carried on with the centaurs in Greek mythology, except for what is chyron? Right, So as we saw with that image you were showing Chiron's wearing a you know, Greek outfit. He doesn't need to like it's it's covering up his chest and stuff like, do you have those? I just took a sheet and actually pin that.
Speaker 2: Up, but I have to have to make one. So we should probably start doing these shows in some some kind of toga. Yeah, dude, I'm down if you are, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we do a part six. We're coming back in togas. Look after that ladies Boga Fridays.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nicking the toga with the with with the thing on his head.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's gonna be great. But yeah, that's make it more like a symposium feel where everybody's just wearing sheets and chilling out drinking wine. You know, you gotta get some wine. And the Greek way to drink wine is kind of interesting. What they would do is fifty wine water.
Speaker 2: That's smart.
Speaker 1: So you don't drunk.
Speaker 2: Is fast, dude. I'm sure their wine was stout too, bro. I bet that it was was real strong, Like hell, they made it right outside their house, right.
Speaker 1: Everybody had a winery, you know, and they were they were all making wine and enjoying wine. Fifty wine FIFA Save alcohol. So it's funny because you could actually find this in the book that we're going to be doing tomorrow, The Golden Ass. They talk about how, uh, this guy is infiltrating this den of thieves, right, and he just starts cutting back the water right because he wants all these thieves to pass out. So he's you know, he starts out handing out the coylyxes with you know, fifty percent water, and then he's like, all right, a whole lot less water, a whole lot more wine. And so he's getting these guys drunk as fuck just so he can have them pass out and he could save the girl. But yeah, so it's interesting, you know, they talk.
Speaker 2: About it also interesting the water and the wine metaphoor thing, you know, yeah, yeah, else have you seen that? Yeah? What came first, chicken or the egg?
Speaker 1: Right? Well, this wasn't very common and you know, well, I guess rome they kind of they didn't do it. Now, that was mostly a group thing. They just drank wine straight, you know, they weren't they were impregnating it with the water. But you know, if you think about it, you can actually do a lot with the water before you put it in the line. But what's interesting to me is that the the image of Chiron is always having him in the toegun, right, he is the civilized centaur. All the rest of the centaurs, they don't work clothes at all.
Speaker 3: Right, right, right, But of course he's not covering up his junk because obviously his junk is further back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's he really covering? I think it was just more of a symbol of this is the elevating Chiron. This is the educating Chiron. This is the teacher. Right.
Speaker 2: It sure that he has he has like a place of authority or he's like an elder right.
Speaker 1: Right, right, he was very old by the time he, you know, started talking with Hercules and training him.
Speaker 2: So two Achilles. Is is that a rabbit hanging off of that?
Speaker 1: It looks like it, Nick, But you know, he's the teacher of hunting. He was the teacher of the you know, agrarian arts. He's the guy who taught everything to our staves as well. So Aura Staveus was one of the ones mentored by him. Hercules, Achilles, all of these people with the cave of Chiron and they were brought up. Do you remember the movie Hercules, They showed him being mentored by this you know fom Yeah, yeah, that was an accurate phil right, it was another mythical creature. It was Chirn that was teaching. So it wasn't a satter.
Speaker 2: They should make a movie about Chyron.
Speaker 1: That would be interesting. Well in the movie, in the movie Bougonia, the character of Chiron was played by the only Greek man in the film, right, and you know what part they kept. Of course, they kept the pedophilia, right, they had to because it's one of these movies where they're they're just going with the modern interpretation of anything. So they turned him into a cop, right, And this cop was also the babysitter of the main character. And so he kept apologizing to the main character over and over again, to Jesse about what he did when he was younger, and he's like, I didn't do it to anybody else, it was just you. And it's like they're going with this modern interpretation of Chiron, which is, you know, this horrible pedophile and guess what, he didn't teach Jesse anything. All they had to do to make it a much more interesting, better movie was just by having him be more of a teacher character. What if this this cop was actually the guy who taught this Jesse about the aliens, right right, that would have changed the whole thing, because the whole time when the cop shows up at the house, you're thinking, oh, well, he's gonna you know, there's a tension there between you know, this woman trying to get free from the basement and you know, maybe this cop who could savor Well, what if the cop is the guy who actually instructed him to start kidnapping these aliens in the first place, that would have changed the whole dynamic. But as you can see here, you know, chyn is the pre eminent sort of teacher of the heroes. So if you look at the Scythians, the Scythians were kind of the teachers of the Greeks, right. The Scythians occupied this role of both being the goldsmith of the Greeks and the police force of the Greeks. Goldsmith and policing. These are two very separate things, right, What are these Scythians, these horseback riding nomads doing as the police and also the goldsmiths. This is where Proto Indo European comes in very handy, because the Scythian language, the Greek language, all of these roots come through Proto Indo European and in the Proto Indo European roots, what we find is that these Germanic tribes, like the Scythians, had a split, right, So from the Scythians you would have the Plastians, and the Plastians ended up becoming the Mysonians, and the Mysonians ended up becoming the Greeks. So from that perspective you can kind of see that they were going to the Scythians as sort of like the root culture for the Greeks. What were the Scythians doing or what were the Placians doing before any of this stuff in Greece. Well, the Proto Indo European tribes, the first people on horseback, the Yamnaya and all the rest of them. What they would do is they would set up shop in these you know places where you would have populations of humans and they would stay separate, and they said, look, if you pay us a little bit of money every month, a little bit of gold every month, we'll give you protection. So they were the police force and the goldsmiths from way way way back before the Greeks. Right when the Greeks first saw these people on horseback, or these tribes on horseback, they were thinking that they were all one thing, right, that's the primitive perspective that gives you the centaur. Well, those same centaur people kind of occupy a position of authority within the Greek civilization as not only the people you give your goal to, but also the police because they're protecting you. So the centaur idea, if the you know, academics are right about people getting confused about who's the horse who's the rider, could go back to that proto Indo European route, which was all about you know, basically setting up shop. Nobility would then become the landlord, and you would pay the landlord to keep you safe. Very very old perspective. Now, within the war parties themselves, which you know, these bands of Scythians would be these tribal war parties, they would give gifts to one another. Right, they would give tribute to one another using gold because gold was the flesh of the gods. Right, So if you had a good tribal leader, you would want to make these very immaculate golden trinkets for them, and you would give gifts back and forth. So your tribal leader would take the gifts from these other tribes and then together they would have this gold reserve, gold reserves. So this is the beginning of banking, right, this is the beginning of the gold trade. These are the guys that gave gold its value nice because it was the flesh of the gods.
Speaker 2: So this still had nice, right.
Speaker 1: But basically this is like the beginning of civilization. And they didn't have the written language. They were just going around being, you know, being assholes and you know, enjoying it, have a good time. But these war tribes were very important because these were the only guys that had the horse, right, the f sixteen in the Stone Age. Right, they bred the horse from a stout creature whose legs were too short, whose head was too big, and they turned it into a war weapon. If you've ever spent time around horses, they're skittish, they're scared of everything. They had to breed these things and train these things to want to go into battle. If you've ever ridden on a horse, how many times do you think you could take that horse into battle? Well, if you look at guys like Alexander the Great, who had a favorite horse throughout all of these battles as he was conquering the entire Asian continent, pretty much you got you gotta ask yourself how linked were these horses to the to the riders, Like they were thinking with one mind on the battlefield. That's an incredible amount of spiritual prowess when you think about it.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I mean people who own horses and people who breed horses and train horses that that's kind of like a spiritual relationship that they have with the horses. They like sing to them and stuff, and like, you know, like very smart creatures. So do you think it was just symbolic then of these horsemen.
Speaker 1: I don't know if smart is the right word as much as it is perceptive, right, Prey animals have to be more perceptive then the uh, you know, the the predators. They have to be more in tune with their environment. They have to know when to run and when to hang out, right, and between horse and rider, what you find is that you have the secret synchronization between the horse and the rider to get maximum possibly like the horse is thinking, what does my rider want me to do? This is how I survive? And the rider is thinking, you know, how can I get more in tune with the horse so that we can be better in battle? So it's almost like the merging of man and animal, right right, that's important, right, This is the foundational building block of how these proto Indo European people were able to conquer everything is by merging their consciousness with a horse. And horses have incredibly large energetic fields, right, and for them to let you into that energetic field and know, you know, your heartbeat something not too uncommon when we're talking about you know, these prey animals turned domestic animals. You get this a lot with the cows too. Cows are like big giant field puppies, right. Well, yeah, well, you develop a relationship with the cow. They're never going to forget.
Speaker 2: That, especially the ones that you milk, like like you know the little milking cows there, but the big you know, the ones that you breed for beef or whatever. I don't know, man, I've seen those charge after people and kids and and try to you know, break through fences and stuff like, like nearly kill themselves trying to get at somebody. Those things can fuck you up. But yeah, those those other cows, they're they're they're sweet, man, They're real sweet.
Speaker 1: You know. These are all characteristics that were brit into them in a time when the written word wasn't around. They had to pass this stuff on from generation to generation and create these breeds of cows, breeds of horses, and that took an immense amount patience and resource, very resource heavy, right, you had to constantly be rotating them around the land. And I guess what these Scythians were doing. These were nomadic peoples that had basically the top weapon that anybody had ever seen before. And to think that maybe the centaur idea comes from this merging of consciousnesses, it's a really different way of looking at things, right. I mean, it wouldn't just be the you know, Scythians who would be centaur like. You would also have up on the step. You've got these you know, the huns, right, You've got all these other horse people that were really heavily influenced by these Proto Germanic tribes. Right, These Proto Germanic tribes sort of set the whole basis for what we have today in a lot of ways, especially with the gold and also the you know, Mongolia and the Mongolian stuff. They're still engaging in that ancient, ancient way of life, you know, and to this day the rest of Asia and Europe are still scared of Mongolians, Like, if they ever get back on their shit, we're focked them all. Yeah, they're terrified.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're bred to fucking like, you know, like they're best friends or hawks, you know, or falcon falcons.
Speaker 1: But you can see why Deus Potter, these ancient gods would be so important to them. And what's interesting is that all of these Greek philosophers, they were taught by Scythians. They were taught by chirn. This is where they got their religious basis from, is these nomadic tribes. Right. So Deus Patter is one of the Scythian god gods, right, that was sort of the center of their world, and they they developed all of this stuff through Greek society from this Deus Patter character. A lot of the stuff about Zeus and Cronos and all the rest of this stuff comes through that Scythian line, like this sky father, right, and the sky fathers Anu, all the rest of these things really come through that that you know, nomadic tribesmen, version of reality, the sky and the earth Gaia and right.
Speaker 2: So the combination of heaven, the and it's all so, you know, the spiritual with the physical meaning, and that's with the you know, the symbolism with the horse and the man. You know, it's it's it's uh, the nature of I guess is higher and lower nature, always being represented by animals, and it always means something different. But you find that a lot. But uh, now, I I'd like to think that these these dudes were you know, half half horses, you know, taking charge and and wrecking ship.
Speaker 1: Well, by the time that we get into sort of the contemporary Greek history where they're writing down all the stories, uh, centaurro Maki or the Centaur battles had already happened, So they had already been wiped out by the time that they're being written about by these these Greek historical right.
Speaker 2: All of them.
Speaker 1: That's what they say yeah, and it was good of but again, you know, there's not too many other cultures really see that. And some people say that they were the sons of Apollo as well. So Apollo is also another sky Daddy character, right, he's the son he's white.
Speaker 2: Yeah, huh, but yeah, it's it's just right here, Who's who's the training right here?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure, but that could be Hercules, because Hercules is the one who accidentally stabbed Chiron with the arrow that had the.
Speaker 2: Poison from Hydra, right from the hydra. Yeah, and then and then he had to like do some kind of trade with Prometheus for his immortality or something, and uh set Prometheus free.
Speaker 1: Right, Well that's what saved Prometheus for a long time until he was released by Hercules. So Hercules, Heracles was the son of Zeus going against his father's wishes to release Prometheus from the Caucasus Mountains. And again Caucasus Mountains the Black Sea region. This is all about the Scythians, right, And so they had a Scythian version of Prometheus as well. So it's not just China that has a Prometheus. It's not just the Greeks that has a Prometheus. It's not just Rome that sort of took takes the Mythris character and combines the Chinese Prometheus with the Greek Prometheus. It's also the Scythians that have a Scythian Prometheus as well, and so the Scythian Prometheus has a bien very strong similarity to this stuff. And again here we see the Scythian horseback riders granting eternal life to Prometheus and then being released by the son of Zeus. So Prometheus was a huge threat to the gods. If it wasn't for Prometheus, the Olympians would not have beaten the Titans. Right, So Prometheus his gift was forethought. That's what his name means, Prometheus, which would be pro thought for thought. His brother is Epimetheus, which is afterthought. So Prometheus was the incredibly smart one and Epimetheus was incredibly dumb, which gives us to the first women.
Speaker 2: I think Benjamin said, the wounded healer. Yeah, it wasn't kyen like a he of some sorts, and he couldn't even heal himself whenever.
Speaker 1: Pyron taught the healing arts. And there was no cure for the hydro's blood. It is an uncurable poison, and that could be in reference to some sort of drug as well. You know, they like to use all sorts of exotic herbs and stuff. There could have been hydra heerb that made you mad forever. But you know, like they were all about the divine madness, So this could be relating to other things that we might have lost throughout the years. Shout out, so Epimetheus, this is one of the stories of creation. Epimetheus is tasked with giving the animals, the newly minted animals, all these very interesting traits that made them unique. So to the cats he would give the claws right, and to the birds he would give wings. And then when man came up to bat he was lot of stuff, special things.
Speaker 2: So his brother took care of man.
Speaker 4: Okay, gave us forethought knowledge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fire, fire.
Speaker 1: Fire, well that's part of it. But you know, the fire element of it was already part of mankind. Zeus took it away from us, so he had to go on to Mount Olyppus to get it back for us. Because essentially Prometheus was the origin of mankind. He was making a new titan race out of the clay, out of the earth, not the spiritual substance, but the earthly substance, because that's sort of what the Titans are, more earthy.
Speaker 2: This is Inky, dude, it's the same Inky was making, like making uh, well, what's his name, it'll come to me. But he was making, yeah, doing the same stuff out of clay and stuff, and making other types of humans humanoids almost you could say, like any type of cryptid. This guy, it seemed to have genetically engineered, you know.
Speaker 1: Right, And as I went over last time, we were talking about the Promethean play, so we only have Prometheus bout right, but it was a three part play, right, so there were two other parts again, the first part of Prometheus where he's turning on the Titans to join the Olympians and fight against the Titans in Titana making and then Prometheus Bound where he's stuck up on this mountain and all of these characters are coming and paying their condolences and trying to get information out of them. One of the main things that Zeus wanted to get out of Prometheus was the name of Zeus's success, Yes, and so he kept sending enemies hermes to the mountain to get the name out of Prometheus because Prometheus knows the future, right, and so he's trying to torture Prometheus into telling him who the successor to Zeus is going to be. I think he keeps it a secret, but it's Achilles. Achilles was supposed to be the successor to Zeus. And so when Achilles' soul is incarnate on the earth, that's when his mother, Achilles' mother dips him in the river, sticks by his ankle so he cannot be touched. It's very similar to the stories in Norse mythology with is it tear where the only way that you can kill him is with the sprig of.
Speaker 4: Balder.
Speaker 2: There we go, Yeah, let's see. Yeah, I agreement, Let's see. Hmmm. So I'm just looking at stuff on Prometheus right now. So it's not a it's.
Speaker 1: Not a bad combination. Kyron in Virgo, that's not particularly.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about what Ben said?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hmhmm. We have a couple of Centaurs in the sky, but Kyron, after giving his immortality to Prometheus, Zeus decides to add him to the constellations, and so we've got Centaurus, right, and then is it Sagittarius? I think I think it's Sagittarius, that's the other one. But the staris is a southern sky, and I believe Sagittarius is the Western sky. But again, like we see the idea of archery, and we see the idea of horseback archery, which is something that is, you know, one of the most important sports in all of Mongolia is this horseback archery. It shows not only mastery of the animal, it shows mastery of the weapon. And having these, you know, people on horseback firing arrows in a time when people were throwing stones, you're screwed. I mean, what could you possibly do against several riders on horseback firing arrows at you? Let me break you're done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're cooked.
Speaker 5: Especially Mongolians, right, but I think you know they want to kind of bastardize Cairn because there's.
Speaker 2: Oh there you go, hey, fire Pixie, I love you too, hey. So was Prometheus being bound like a symbolic for knowledge being kept or for what'd you say, foresight? I don't know, for something within the collective of on a humanity or h Greeks.
Speaker 1: When it comes to the Greeks, it's all about hubris. If you show hubris towards the people who rule over you. You're going to get smacked backed down.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: So the hubris that we see with you know, flying too close to the sun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, us, And.
Speaker 1: We see this over and over again throughout all of Greek mythologies that it's the hubris that brings down the heroes. Right Jason in the Argonauts, he's brought down by hubris, basically all of them. Achilles, right, Achilles also, well he goes into the temple of Apollo and just starts up. Yeah whatever, And it was Apollo that killed Achilles. You know, he's the one who directed the arrow straight into his into his Achilles tendon. But also very you know, the idea is you have to act as a team.
Speaker 2: And we got to watch Troy, Dude, we should watch Troy one night, do a watch party and watch Troy. It's a good fucking movie that was like the last era of good war movies like Troy and Alexander. Well, they made everyone in Alexander gay, Like as soon as the women like as soon a's like all the dudes got together in the room, they'd be like tell the women to leave. What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know if they were like were they No, I don't know if they were doing that. What's what's what.
Speaker 1: If you get into the Leather Apron Club, right, have you ever heard of that? So this guy named Leather Apron Club, he's got this massive d bunk on the gay Greeks. This all came out of the nineteen seventies through Christianity and uh the academics, right, they both had their own reasons to try and gay jacket the Greeks.
Speaker 2: About the Spartans too, right now, they were switching boys and stuff. I don't know, man, I don't know if I believe that.
Speaker 1: With the Spartans. There's a little bit more evidence. But you know, again, what they were trying to do is create school shooters. With the Spartans, they were all about creating. Okay, So one of the initiatory rituals for these young boys in Sparta was to raise a puppy, bring it to the temple, and then kill the puppy. They were trying to make.
Speaker 2: They were trying to make warriors, right, yeah, okay, well, yeah, I don't know. I mean, they to do that with every I mean, dude, I don't know. To live in the Spartans were it was kind of the norm when it was happening.
Speaker 1: The Spartans were the outcasts from the rest of Greece. The rest of Greece wanted to live a good life and not just always be in war mode all the time, But the Spartans specifically wanted to be in war mode all the time.
Speaker 2: Why didn't they just make them go find like a fucking wolf and try to befriend it and make it like it's like in the movie Companion or something. Yeah, did that happen in the movie. I didn't know that. I didn't remember that. I haven't seen the movie in a while.
Speaker 1: That's what they kind of replaced it with, is this idea that, oh, yeah, they're they're part of the wolf tribe or whatever. But really what they were doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe they're doing some weird shit, but yeah, I don't know. I just don't believe that they were all gay. I don't know. It just we wouldn't have been here if they were all gay, you know, like they.
Speaker 1: Had they had about seventy six pieces of pottery that they use to apply that all the Greeks were dead seventy six and.
Speaker 2: So did they have on it and stuff?
Speaker 1: Well, no, they actually didn't go for that.
Speaker 2: Because a lot of uh pieces, there was a lot of fertilities, you know, pieces of pieces.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, they had a lot of fertility worship going out all over Greek Right, so the Greek world was just a washing in dick statues. Right. But this was, you know the same reason why Japan is a Washington Dick statues. Polytheistic cultures view fertility as one of the highest aspirations of their society. You've got to have more children, You've got to you know, promote more children. You've got to have these dick statues marched through the streets so that everybody gets that fertility energy. You know. That's what they were trying to do. They were trying to get more soldiers, trying to turn people on. I think it's more of the symbols or.
Speaker 2: I see, and it's like activated in their brain that that that sexual uh you know thought or whatever.
Speaker 1: Well you don't think about it, but fertility really is a mystical.
Speaker 2: Energy, right right, right, that's what I can't activated.
Speaker 1: Right, So you can't really know why a woman is fertile or why she's not fertile. You can track her cycles and everything, and you could do everything right, but it's not taken. She's not getting pregnant, and you've got to wonder, like, what's wrong with this? What's wrong with this image? What do I need to do differently? Well, you need to start marching those dick statues down the street so that the women get the fertility energy that comes through you know, springtime and all the rest of the stuff. They have their their dick festivals in the spring. And then you've got it all through the streets. You've got your rituals and in some ways, you know, it's like, uh, it's before a baseball game. You've got to go through the same ritual every time so that you can get similar results. That's what they were going through with all this you know dick stuff. And also it's funny, it's hilarious souh. They would have a good laugh at it. Right, So you've got one of the major rural gods is priapis right. It's just got a massive schlan right, and he's an idiot. Right, So I think I probably got over this. What's that just spelled? Like the pre epic? You know, if it lasts more than four hours, call your doctor again. That's where you get the name Priapus.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Yeah, let's pull this guy up real fast. No, don't pull him, don't pull him up.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get bad.
Speaker 2: Oh ship, really, they'll get banned for this. I mean this is he has a huge hog.
Speaker 5: Dude, just describe it to the people.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys. So in this one statue, his penis is holding up a fruit basket and he's headless. I guess the statue is headless. Somebody chopped off the head.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: In this other one, he's standing over a fruit basket and there.
Speaker 1: He's is fruit basket is.
Speaker 2: To his penis, something's tied to his penis. His penises is uncircumcised. That was maybe a little gay. Sorry, uh well this is a little maybe a little gay in its entirety, but uh, we're not gonna think about that. So uh there, and then there's another one. I think he's holding the rod of a sclepias maybe or the what's what's the other one? The not but the it's the other one.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: But what he what he's uh, what he's basically doing is you have to measure the bounty against priapus. Since Priapus is like this fertility god, right, and so he's the god of all this fresh produce coming in and you know, it's sort of like he's the fertility one. He doesn't he's considered like a clown or a joker. Right, he's an idiot. Why isn't it he an idiot because he's got a big schlow.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna pull this one to the side because I have to ask you about this one. This one's weird. There's no no, no dicks on it, but it's it has something to do with Priapis. So uh yeah, for anyone who just not tuning in, I was describing what Priapis looks like with his fallus and everything. Uh, let me share this. So what's what what's going on here with with with this donkey? Dude?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there could be something with the donkey because Donkey's got a big old member. I'm not sure. What looks like a.
Speaker 2: Little homunculous on. Yeah, I was gonna say, dude, that's I.
Speaker 1: Mean, that's a perfect depiction of a sleep paralysis demon in the.
Speaker 2: Stater almost though. Look at his legs, it looked like they covered in hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he looks like a satyr. He looks like he's afflicting this woman in our sleep, and the only person who could see it is the Donkey's kind of like a Balam motif.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's wild.
Speaker 1: Bees Baalim the donkey, he could see things that the uh, well, Balem's donkey could see things that Balem could not. And that's a really interesting story too, because he was trying to scam the Jews and there's something going on with the with the right. There's something going on with the Jewish people and the donkey that it's really weird, really.
Speaker 2: Dark, really well, I guess we'll we'll talk about that tomorrow, won't we on Esotery book review. Guys to tune in in the morning on Patreon. Uh hell, lest you could probably just stream it to your to your YouTube as well. We are reading some of the Golden Ass. Then I'm having uh Stein from Greyhorn Pagan's on to talk about North. You know, the Norse pantheon and the creation story and all that. It's gonna be fun. I have a lot of questions.
Speaker 1: So, right, Odin is not the creation God. Now, now Odin is one of the later generations, the creator God comes before him. Right, He's not that good? On a Norse mythology. But so priapis he whenever it's time to perform, it doesn't work. But whenever he's not performing, he's rock hard. And so he's he's kind of this hapless character. He can never use it how good gods have intended it to be used, but it's always hard. So he's got a problem. So they're always laughing at him. And what you find is that in the heroes have really tiny slums, right, the hero gods the whatever, because they believe that you have two brains, right, got one up here and one down here, and if the one down there is huge and the one.
Speaker 4: Up there is tiny, yeah, I think what they would do.
Speaker 1: What they would do is they would show you that, if you think about it, in battle, you don't want a guy with a massive schlong in battle, right because chances are.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be flopping around and falling on the ground and he's gonna be stepping on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, right, because they're fighting naked, so there's that as well.
Speaker 2: No, well, well, okay, that goes back to Sumerio with those like naked wrestling matches that the gods would have. Right now, weird stuff.
Speaker 1: Big big. Well again, like the gymnasiums in Greece is a bunch of naked dudes, right, And obviously in today's uh, you know, academic world, they're like, oh, they're just you know, having lots of sex in these gymnasiums. But that's not exactly the case. Homosexuality was illegal, so they weren't doing each other because how easy it would it be to take out a political rival or whatever if you find out that they're also Pedophilia was illegal. The term pederasty was basically kind of a joke, right, and so they would always be calling uh, young boys and stuff, uh, this derogatory word for a receiving homosexual and it's it's weird because it's just like they're they're giving ship to these kids for being kids, and they're like, ah, you're you're the the catcher, right, But it was more of a slang term, not necessarily an actual physical representation of what they were doing. Education in Greece was different from what we think of as public school now, or at least even in Samaria. They had these massive schools for all the scribes, and you could see weird notes being passed from these kids in scribes school to their mothers, telling them they want a new tunic, you know whatever. They're sending out letters made of brick to their mothers. So if we can read everything they did in Samaria, but they weren't using brick letters in Greece, so it becomes a little bit harder to piece things together. But basically everything in Samaria was written down on bricks, so we have all of it. We've got too much knowledge about the Sumerians and the Acadians and all the rest of them because everything is written down in stone.
Speaker 2: Shooting air form. Yeah, yeah, so it's it's really fascinating all the parallels.
Speaker 1: But I don't think we're ever going to get to the bottom of Samaria just because it's just too much knowledge.
Speaker 2: Right, It's a lot the basic story is, you know, it's pretty interesting, but it's a lot of just betrayal and uh and be honest in incest.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really what you see in the Old Testament, especially with Inky though like he he is he impregnates everybody and everything, uh, turning into animals as well, just like Zeus and stuff. You know, how Zeus turns into Swan and all that. You know, it's could be symbolic, but uh yeah, those those stories are fascinating to say the least. And then you see the similarities between the Old Testament and the Sumerian stories. Like when me and you were talking, we were talking about Michael and Raphael destroying Sodom and Gomora or whatever, and in the Samerian stories, these cities are cities of Marduke and they're going to destroy Marduke cities because they just don't like he is their sitan. He is their adversary, you know, and they're like laughing about it and seeing how many they're like counting the numbers that they can kill and proclaiming themselves like the scorch or what does he call himself? Era the scorcher and Ninerta calls himself something. But yeah, they're like cackling, and you know, uh.
Speaker 1: The Samians love to show off how many people they killed, and in their steles they put it well, I mean this is you know, post Sumerian, more post to Kadian, right, But they become more and more warlike and it becomes their job to go from town to town, you know, chopping off as many heads as possible, to collect as much tribute as possible. But this tribute system certainly does go back to this proto into European culture, where you have to pay the warlords so that they'll protect you, but they kind of reverse the order, so you've got to kill as many as possible so that they come back and know that you're serious and you mean business. So the Neo Assyrian Empire would leave these piles of heads outside of these cities, and if those piles of heads were disturbed in any way, they'd go back in and fill them up again. But it was, you know, really costly to their society, and nobody was farming anymore because they were just too busy killing everybody. So the tribute became less and less valuable over time. And to make matters worse, the tigers and the Euphrates River were very salty rivers. So as they're spreading all of this, you know, salty water all over their fields, it will alate, accumulate year by year until they've salted their own fields and there's nothing growing in them. So by the time the ten thousand roll around, which is this story from Greece about these these ten thousand soldiers that are used as mercenaries over in Mesopotamia and Iran or Persia. Right, they're seeing all of these zigarots that have been abandoned for hundreds and hundreds of years, and they're like, what the hell is this? They don't realize that those civilizations actually gave birth to a lot of the gods over in Greece. So they're looking at their origin stories and they have no idea because they've been able to keep it pretty much preserved in this.
Speaker 2: Oral history in Indie Sumerian stories. I mean, dude, it's it's pretty plain that they were walking around like you know, and I I don't know, maybe they're seeing them in visions because I've I have uh talked with people about the whole astro theology angle on it, and it all makes sense, but uh, there's something I don't know, I don't want to say otherworldly, but definitely from some other realm. These these entities that have inhabited these archetypes and and uh played the roles of these these characters and these mythologies and these stories. There's something to it though, like they're they're connected. That's what I first started off doing. I just started off you know, in the in the Abrahamic uh more, you know the Sumerian stories, a Syria, Babylon, all all that stuff up to Egypt. I didn't really go past that into the I didn't start talking about the Greek pantheon, the Roman pantheon until I started talking to you or even any other European pantheons, dude. To be honest with you, I just I don't know. It's kind of stuck in these few little but now definitely seeing different connections. Like I was telling you earlier, I have to go back and redo these charts, which is going to take a couple of weeks, but it's worth it. I'll put them on Patreon.
Speaker 1: Really sick Pantheon, like like, well.
Speaker 2: I need your help with it then, and we can put it on the Occult Research Institute website and all all that good stuff.
Speaker 1: You got to look into the etruscans. The etruscans were really weird, really weird.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, we're we're going to have to make like charts and graphs because that's that's I'm I can do it, dude, if if you help me. I'm I'm very good at organizing things and making uh you know, I have tons of notebooks, full of notes and yeah, anyway.
Speaker 1: But the Etruscans, the Etruscans were very very close to the Obviously the Romans took over for the Etruscans, but the Etruscan language was another language isolated, right, So the Sumerians language isolated, Truscans language isolate. There's another society over in one of my good friends, Korean Atlas, she comes from a language isolate group over in Spain. Right, These language isolate groups, they assume are like the very first peoples because there are no other languages that contributed to their language that they could find. But the proto Indo European language was like the feeder language for Greek, German, Gothic, Roman, all of those other languages, they're all proto Indo European roots. Whereas language isolate groups like the Samerians, they're very special groups, very special.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And I mean that's the one group that people say is you know, certain certain amount of years old. But when you look at the King's List and all that, it's like how old? How old was that civilization?
Speaker 1: What would they actually try to say with the King's List? And it's it's really interesting too. So Akkadian, right, So the Acadians were just north of Summer. That's a proto Indo European language. Sumerian language isolated. So the Akkadians tried to keep Sumerian as sort of like the religious language for their people, but they couldn't keep it up. It was just too weird to them.
Speaker 2: That's why the pantheons were so similar.
Speaker 1: Right. They wanted to keep it holy. They wanted to keep the cities holy, they wanted to keep the gods and goddesses holy because they really loved the Samerians, even after defeating them in battle. It was like this blooming of civilization. Sar Got of a Cat was the first conqueror of the Samarans, right, And his story is really interesting because it mirrors almost exactly Moses's story. He was found in the bulrushes in a basket by a royal family, and he was taught in that royal family, and he then becomes the you know, law giver to the people, Sargon of a Cat. So Sargt and Moses have so much in common, it's really hard not to see that they kind.
Speaker 2: Of Moses was doing some shit in that desert. Dude, My wife came up to me and was like, Moses was weird as fuck. I was like, yeah, dude, he was an alchemist, Like he came from the land of Kim, Like, y'all really don't think he was in that desert. He was whole. He was He had the sigil of Thoth. He was doing alchemy in that tent or wherever he was, like making flames appear and stuff like, yeah, he was doing alchemy. He's depicted within people who was he depicted with horns and those are al chemical horns. You will see other pictures of alchemists depicted with these horns coming from there. And I don't know what the link is to like the metaphysical part, but it's.
Speaker 1: Kingship, okay, it's kingship. This shows a level of mastery over the environment, over yourself, over all these things the horns represents. This is the ancient form of showing that you're a king is having these horns. And it's interesting back to the centaurs. The Cyprian centaurs had ox horns, which is very close to the idea of the moon. Right, So the Cypress, the you know, the centaurs that lived on Cypress had ox horns kind of interesting. Were they the kings of that sort of you know, centaur society? I don't know, maybe, but we've lost a lot of history when it comes to the centaurs and when it comes to mythology, because who needs to know about this stuff? But I think it stretches so far back in the past that people don't realize how significant it is. Right these oral histories. Plato complained about the written word. He says, we're losing our memory because everybody's writing everything down. We got to get back to what we were doing before. With the oral history is so much better than writing everything down because now everybody's forgetting everything. How much worse is it with this?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But you know this kind of goes into what I want to promote. Here is what Nick was working on for a long time. Right, he has a special on I can't believe I'm blanket on his name with age alchemist who has burned at the steak hold on Giordano Bruno. So listen to that, because the irony of Giordana Bruno's story is just too rich. Right, So, Giordano Bruno is a Jewish guy in Spain. Well, he traveled all over the place. He went over from France over to England and then back over to Spain where he was ultimately burned at the steak. But Giordano Bruno was obsessed with the kind of stuff we're talking about, right, Obsessed with philosophy, obsessed with the classical world. He had all of this knowledge from the classical world. And one of the things he's best known for is the art of memory. They thought he was a witch because he had a working memory that was better than all the rest of them. He was using the techniques from Plato and all the rest of these polytheists in increasing and expanding his memory, and he brought that back to Europe, back to Europe because they had lost it because of the Jewish Bible.
Speaker 2: And this is they lost the mysteries. Yeah, yeah, this is okay.
Speaker 1: So this is a Jewish man taking European culture, classical culture and trying to bring it back into Europe, right, and in so doing he pisses off the Philo Semites, the Christians who burned him at the stake for trying to re europeanize their culture.
Speaker 2: That's that's the only reason that they've think.
Speaker 1: About that for a second. Well, they didn't like any of his any of his stuff, which he was informed by all of this ancient European stuff that hadn't been around for a long time.
Speaker 2: So they can just tell them to leave.
Speaker 1: Well, they did several times. Everywhere we go they'd be like, get that European stuff out of here. We're practicing this Semitic Bible. You're a witch. Your memory works.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he can float right like he can remember that. That is fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: But what's interesting too is the muses. Do you know who the mother of the muses are? Nomasa Memory is the mother of inspiration? Wow, memory is the mother of the nine muses. Who's in charge of the nine muses? Apollo nine plus the one is the ten. This is the Kabbala tree you're looking at, right?
Speaker 2: Is Apollo that you were talking about? The Greek or whatever.
Speaker 1: Greek Kabbala is reconstructed after Christianity basically says you're not allowed to know any of this stuff about the ancient gods. But we see with the nine muses of Apollo being a perfect secretism with the Kabbala tree.
Speaker 2: I'd like to have you on to talk about that sometimes, dude.
Speaker 1: Right, So the Kabbala basically started out as Greek mythology, and there's a lot of it in you know again, where did they get their gods from. They got it from the you know, the Mesopotamians right the Fertile Crescent. They had their own tree. You could see that that bird putting the you know, pine cone up to the tree.
Speaker 2: At the top of the c right.
Speaker 1: At the top of the cepharro.
Speaker 2: Dude, it's crazy. You're saying this because my co host on Elohimantomology said that. He said because I was like, well, we know the pine cone, you know, it can be a symbol for the panel, and he was like, I think it it is symbolic of you know, the sphere of the soul or well, I can't remember exactly how he said it coming up from malcouth then to the top of the you know, tree of life. And I was like, oh, wow, dude, and that's that's that's crazy that he just I don't know. He was talking about that over a year ago on this other show I was doing, and I didn't understand it like I do now, So what were.
Speaker 1: You saying about the pine cone? Because I got something to show you.
Speaker 4: What about the panel, pine cone paneal, Yeah, all right, take a look at this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the hand of Sebasias. I've gone over this so many times. What's on that thumb right there?
Speaker 2: The pine cone?
Speaker 1: There's a pine cone right there on the thumb is the gesture he's making. No, So you got the two fingers right here, right in front of that snake that's wrapped around the whole thing.
Speaker 4: I see that right here, the thumb and.
Speaker 1: These two fingers are up. This is called the hand of benediction in Christianity. But they just took the hand of Sabazios and made the hand of benediction right so you could see all the symbols from all this Greek religion stuff all packed tightly into this one hand.
Speaker 4: Dude, it' isn't that weird?
Speaker 1: So let's look up the hand of benediction.
Speaker 2: Well, dude, even that pine cone symbol going back, like in Genesis thirty two, whenever Jacob wrestles with God, he calls the place Pinio literally just so it's literally he he It's symbolic of him going into his you know, mind's eye and finding God right like he was just an initiate. Like that's that's how I see it. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: But we could see this hand of Benediction. It's all over Catholicism, and they've got this massive pine cone out in front of the you know, the Vatican.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, dude, you see pine cones we went when we went to Lexington to see my sister in law, uh there was We we went to I think the Robert E. Lee Church and uh d there were pine cones everywhere there was. I actually posted some pictures on Instagram. There was a podium with a dove ascending and a triangle with an eye inside of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, wow, this is oh my god, this is cool. Man. And then it had dude, it was had pine cones everywhere. It was awesome. And then we went inside the school, the military school in uh where they have like a bunch of artwork and stuff, and they had the Cupid and Psyche thing and in there they had they had statues outside of Athena because it I think it was the military school that we went to, so they had statue of Athena outside. Dude, they had that. They had a few of them, I'm pretty sure a few different goddesses they had. I think they had a Minerva.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well is the Roman Athena.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so so they they had they they they had a few statues. It was awesome going there. I was like, and it's an old school v M I whatever.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah yeah, oh yeah, yeah dude.
Speaker 2: It was cool though, oldest lodge ever too, right there in Glasgow. Uh at my brother in law exactly anyway, not Illuminati confirmed, guys. He's not my brother in law yet, but uh, he's a good guy. He's a good guy. He's he's he's uh, I want to say too much, but uh, he's in the Blue Lodge. So it's just like a social thing. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: Well, they need to learn about these symbols because we're losing them fast.
Speaker 2: He likes to hear me talk about stuff, dude, Yeah, he he he loves to hear hear my takes on on things. So but anyway, but you'll be joining us tomorrow morning for Esotery book review. Yeah, well, if you like it, dude, you're you're more than welcome to join us again. Nick is usually with us. I don't think he'll be able to join us tomorrow.
Speaker 1: If you want to know about Cupid and Psyche, that's what this book has. It's got a massive section with the myth of Cupid and Psyche in it, in the same cave where this guy is trying to get these bandits drunk so that he can knock them out and then save his girl. It's a great book. I don't know why more people don't read it.
Speaker 2: Get the Golden Ass, people the Golden Assabody Headless gets paid every time he names the book. Hey, so give a conclusion. So what does Karen? What does he represent?
Speaker 1: Well? To me? Chiron represents the idea of teaching and mastering, right, And so Kyiron is always sort of like the symbol of bringing up a new generation of heroes. Right. There's a huge list of heroes that he trained in his cave. Again, kind of like the movie in Hercules. It's like all these other guys were chumps, but you're the champ. Right. He's constantly trying to train these guys in the most humane and best way that he can. And so this is the symbol of Chiron is sort of like this elevated beast. Right, he becomes more than a man, he becomes a god. He becomes this thing through his service to these kids who grow up to do these awesome things. So Chiron becomes sort of like the symbol for pedagogy in ancient Greece. He is, that's how you're supposed to bring up young men, is the way that Chiron would teach them.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Very important symbol. I think not a lot of people really make that association. But all the rest of the centaurs, they were complete beasts, right. This goes back to the bumbling nature of Heracles. Is like, he has to kill all these centaurs because they're completely out of control, and he ends up killing his his teacher in the process, and even in his death he commits an act of selfless service by giving Prometheus immortality. But Chyron was like, if you're talking about the Cave of mysteries as well the Yellowcdian mystery schools, you have to go into the Cave of Chiron to learn the mysteries. So there is an underworld element to this as well. And if I if I can go back to that hand of Sebasios, we see that Zeus was also a let me see here there we go. Okay, So yeah, if you pull that up, you can see right there in the cave in the wrist right. You see the cave in the wrist, that Zeus being suckled inside of the cave. Right, this would be Chiron's cave. This would be the learning cave. This would be the womb of the Earth. Right. He's suckling on the she goat, right, and the she goat has this other beast that would be aw what are they call what the eyes on their tail? Right. So you've also got Hara. That's her symbol. It's the peacock, right, So the peacock and Harah and then baby Zeus and it sort of grows up into all this other stuff. Now, this is the python that was slayed by Apollo. Right, And we've also got the scales of themis or Dkay right, So all of the gods symbols are sort of encapsulated into this one symbol, the hand of Sebasio's and so this was the hand of the mysteries the Roman period, So this was kind of like a revitalization of the ancient ways. And they would have all sorts of weird stuff too, like this guy over here, Dude, I want to make one. I want to cast one of these things. They haven't made in two thousand years. I think so all of the hand of Sabaziosis would go on the top of a pole, so they would have an empty space inside the wrist, and you would lift this up so that everybody could follow you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so fucking cool, dude, that's so cool. Man. Oh that sounds fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. Oh guys, So this Sabazios right here. The Sabazios character was very closely associated with Dionysus, the dying and rising god. Okay, right, and sob again. Right here, it's the womb of the earth inside of the palm of the hand. You've got the eagle flying down. That's Zeus's eagle, Zeus's birth and Zeus's eagle all the same thing. Here's another weird one. Look at that the huge pine cone right there. Right, you got the lizard that would be kind of this, uh, you know, the fiery lizard. This is another instance of Sabazios again, like the hand of the Mysteries was supposed to encompass all of the mysteries. And what do we see at the top right, We've got moon and the sun. Yeah, you've got Hermes down here. But the hand of Sabazios, it's all of the things all combined into one. It was like Catholicism, universalism.
Speaker 2: Fascinating. I love it, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, So if you guys want to help me cast a hand of Sabazios, let me know, because I definitely want. Ah. Here's another good one, So that's cool. What is the dark star on the on the thumb, the snaky eye in the in the belly.
Speaker 2: That's very reminiscent of my own. It kind of reminds me of an eye of Horace.
Speaker 1: The Sabazios character is the link between east and west, right, because oftentimes he's pictured with this moon, and the moon is the Shiva thing, right, So Shiva has the moon on his head, and Sabazios has the moon on his head. The dying and rising god. Shiva is supposed to sleep for thousands of years and then rise from the dead, and then all of this other stuff and it all links back together through I think the most important. Here we go, that's another goe. You could see the the moon right on top of his head, right, just like Shiva. And he's also wearing the Phrygian cap.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, that's just like I was gonna say, that's just like a fucking both. I think he has the moon on his head as well.
Speaker 1: Right, and so it's all coming through the spot in Turkey. And I don't think it's any coincidence that this is where gobecy Teppy is right, This is the place where east meets west. This is all of it. So from here it goes down into uh, you know Mesopotamia and the Scythians actually occupied the Mesopotamian region for a long time, you know. So Thrace, where all of this Dying and Rising God motif starts, is where Paul is sending his letters about Jesus, I know, dying and got Rising God.
Speaker 2: So is he hearing all all these stories in in Thrace and basing his letters off of uh.
Speaker 1: Paul where Tarsus is also an Anatolia. So there's a very ancient cult going on in Anatolia. This is where Handa Sabazios is coming on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need to do a deep dive on the Anatolian gods. Very interesting pantheon.
Speaker 1: Oh man, it gets so deep. And watch Robbie Marx. Robbie Mall.
Speaker 2: Let's get Robbie on for one of these I don't know, let's uh, let's reach out. Yeah, definitely, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we could definitely do that because there is a rustic motif to a lot of this stuff as well. Again, it's frontierism, right, They're showing you the frontier, the frontier of knowledge, the frontier with all the rest of these things is encompassed in their symbols that they're trying to give to you and expanding your brain. Right here are the symbols. Make it work inside your head. And once you do, that's like an initiation.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it seems really chaotic and completely nonsensical, crazy from the outside, but once you can start to put these pieces together, you could take it all the way back to the origin of the mag kid. Really, I mean go back you Teppy. And you know in Go Becky Teppy, they have what they call the mast well, no that's they don't call it that there, But there's this motif called the Master of Beasts. Right. You see this a lot in Samaria as well. The Master of Beast motif is this guy with his hand on his jump a lot like Priapis.
Speaker 2: Priapis is he a rusted god?
Speaker 1: Very much?
Speaker 2: Though? Oh I can't wait for that episode, dude.
Speaker 1: We can go from Priapus to his Roman counterpart with it, which is fashion Noos.
Speaker 2: We've talked about Fashion Noos before. He's even better, you know, his is even bigger. I think if if, if, I'm going to be honest, but uh yeah up there, Yeah, I was gonna say, I have to make that stream, uh for the morning. So if you want to put your plugs in, dude.
Speaker 1: All right. So if we were talking about Alchemy, I've got an Alchemy show on Monday, Alchemy Monday, so definitely check that out. And I've got the trialogue with Ethan Indigo and uh Ricardo, so check that out on Sunday as well. And I've got a bunch of podcasts that I'm doing tomorrow as well, so check all of those out and it'll be a good time. Definitely look up the Rustic Gods on Theoi. THEOI is a great resource for all of this stuff. They try to get the parentage right, they try to tell you the variations on it, and they also have all of the the orphic hymns. I don't think there's an orphic hymn to chirn, but there's a lot of orphic hymns. They have a lot of repeating orphic hymns too. Everybody had their own variations on this stuff. Land is how they saw the gods, right, So Land was the lens, and from that lens you get a lot of variations from place to place, but essentially it's all coming through the same source.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, dude. I uh, Like I said, I've learned a lot from these episodes doing these with you.
Speaker 1: So absolutely, well, it's been fun.
Speaker 2: I mean, I have to raid somebody now because I'll get bitched at by.
Speaker 4: Him if I don't Rusting John Bone Jules didn't even.
Speaker 1: We're kind of at the frontier place too, because rust the gods are frontier gods, right, So outside of the cities, outside of all this stuff, it was unconquered territory. You know, this is where the bravest people. And we're at a frontier point ourselves, like we don't know which way we're going to be going as a society. So I think having the knowledge of all of this frontier ism will give us better examples of how to form stuff that works. You know.
Speaker 2: Definitely. Again, I'm learning a lot every episode, dude, So I'm glad we decided to do this together. Guys, be sure to light the stream share it. Tune in next week and you can catch us tomorrow morning. It will be on the Gray Pill Patreon, Patreon, dot com, Sash Great Pill Podcast. You can go over there do the Esterotary book reviews. Every Saturday we do watch parties on there. You get links to all the group chats and the discord and you get sticker packs and then early release of the Eloheuman etymologies when those start dropping again. But h yeah, this will be tomorrow morning. We're doing the Golden Ass with Headless. Then after that I'm having steined from the grey Horned Pagans on to talk about the Norse gods and all that, uh, the the ice Eer and the van Ear. Yeah, it's gonna be fun. Like I said, I've been wanting to do it since I started Great Pilled, So finally and then oh yeah, Sunday I'm going on Inquiries of Reality with Shane. That's gonna be a banger. I'll be streaming that to one to my channels probably.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Guys. Follow me on Twitter at gray pul Pod, Instagram, gray Pool On, Underscore podcast, Rumble, YouTube, Spotify, Apple podcasts, all that good stuff. Like I said, if you want to support the show. Patreon's a good good way to do it. Cash app Jules Preston or you know you can go to buy me a coffee slash gray pilled co five slash grape pild. Haven't I even have a power chat dot live slash grape pill which I have to start doing. I'm gonna start using obs maybe here soon. Was on with Connie last night behind the scenes talking about some stuff. Oh yeah, uh we we have a show we're doing tomorrow later in the day that will be dropping. It's not live, but it's a new show that we started doing. I think Dick for Murdered the Media assbut and Connie, which they had Adam Green on Tuesday. By the way, guys, so go check out Horseshoes hand Grenades. It's a very interesting conversation they had. But they did a segment last week where it's like making fun of debates. I guess, and I'm the moderator for the one tomorrow, so it's gonna be fun. We're gonna have a good time with it and maybe I could post it to my channel after we're done. So uh yeah, yeah, thank y'all for coming and hanging out with us. Tonight and we will see y'all later. And oh yeah, you guys, y'all follow the Occult Rejects Channel a Cult Research Institute dot org. You can find everybody over there there and kind of what they do. Maybe I can contribute some eventually, maybe I'll be of some use. We'll see, who knows. But anyway, until next time, guys, stay great. Pilled later