Speaker 1: Well. Joining us now is Gerald Slinty, And it's been a couple of weeks since we've been able to talk to Gerald, actually a little bit longer than that because we usually do it every other week, but it's been longer now, just before Christmas, and everybody has been dying to hear what Gerald sees coming in terms of trends for twenty twenty six. Of course, Sees doesn't do predictions, but he does trends, and we can infer a lot from the trends if we look at it. So we're going to talk about a lot of different things and talk about the economy, talk about We've got so many different works to pick from. It's like as Morgesborg in terms of the commentary. It's not a good thing, but it certainly has a lot to talk about. Trump always does put a lot of stuff on our plate. So that any further ado Gerald Slinty at trendsgeral dot com. And just a reminder, if you use the code night, you can save ten percent on a subscription to this and you can get the stuff right away. Do you have to wait for an interview. You can find out what Gerald thinks the trends are going to be in the next year.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: There a wealth of information that comes every week, and with the code it is very very affordable. Again ten percent off of the code night. Thank you for joining us, Gerald. And of course you've already put out your trends journal for the trends that you see coming up in tween twenty six.
Speaker 2: Right oh yeah.
Speaker 3: And by the way, they put your code in it costs them the grand total of two dollars and fifty cents a week. Woway, kay pay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's amazing.
Speaker 3: Go to YouTube and you know, look at the comments that people have subscribed. I'm not breaking. There's no magazine like it in the world, that's right, I tech to AI to socioeconomic, geopolitical, on and on and on. And he's a magazine. You read what you want this week's magazine, by the way, two hundred and forty plus pages.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, Well it certainly isn't any certainly isn't a quiet period of time that's one about Trump that keeps.
Speaker 3: All stuff describe to AI to get You don't want to subscribe to the Trends Journal to get the top trends for twenty twenty six. What do you want to do is you want to go to Google and Google top trends for twenty twenty six, and when the magazine came out, this is what AI came up with. You ready, yeah? YEAHI top trends for twenty twenty six point towards a shift from twenty twenty five's quiet luxury support loud luxury you ready, featuring bold colors, exaggerated embellishments, tassels and bows. Ay, I go, and I get stupid like the rest of everything. No, no, no, no, hey so light. I'm gonna go to the wallshit turtle. No, I'm going to go to the New York Times. Not a word about the top trends of twenty twenty things, barely a pedia. This is what happened in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: This is like going.
Speaker 1: You might as well go back and watch Pale Face with Bob Hope and say that the trends are going to be buttons and bows this year.
Speaker 2: That's what we're going to have this year, right, got?
Speaker 3: The reason they don't do it is simple, they don't know how to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, trends two thousand international best selling book.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: Tread tracking far better than Mega Trends Time magazine publishing the Trends Journal since nineteen ninety nine. They don't each trend forecasting and had They don't teach you to Yale. They don't teach you to Prince In. They don't teach you at Oxford A. K Bridge. They don't know how to do it.
Speaker 1: And they don't teach you at Open AI either.
Speaker 2: They don't. They don't know how to do it.
Speaker 1: The AI is basically going to plagiarize what other people put out there. They're not thinking, they're just collecting what other people put out And if The New York Times other people like that aren't paying attention to it either, you're certainly not going to get it from AI either.
Speaker 3: And it's not the New York Times, it's the New York slimees.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, it's right, right, that's right. Well, let's talk about the trends coming up now. You know, we've had an amazing year for gold and silver, and it kicked off again at the beginning.
Speaker 2: Of this year.
Speaker 1: Already, the predictions that we saw from a lot of the different banking institutions and their analysts, that's already back in the rearview mirror and we've already sailed past a lot of those that have been put out there. What do you think is going to happen with gold and silver? And this is the key thing, because instead of predicting a price, I mean, I'm looking at gold and silver, I'm not looking at it like some kind of a commodity that's going to be going up and down, up and down. I see this as a as part of a reset of the financial system. I imagine you do too. How do you see it?
Speaker 3: All? Right? Again? I mentioned the book Trade Tracking nineteen eight nine. I began buying gold in nineteen seventy eight when the Iranian conflict broke out in the orders to Hate run without anybody knowing how the AI, the AI, the CIA and MI six back in nineteen that's fifty three the most of their government because he said the oil belongs to the Iranian people, not BP or standard oil. Back then it was exon standard oil and Anglo Iranian oil. He said belongs to the Iranian people.
Speaker 1: Same mistake as as Chavez right in Venezuela.
Speaker 2: Same thing.
Speaker 3: So what happened I started buying gold back then. What's going on now has nothing to do back then. Back then, the United States was number one. China's gross domestic product back in nineteen seventy eight under one hundred and fifty billion dollars, and this is a billion people under one hundred fifty billion today when you put the real numbers in, it's way above twenty trillion.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: The United States rule the world back then. Now we have the death of the dollar coming. Trump wants to lower interest rates. The lower interest rates go, the deeper the dollar falls deep, the dollar falls, the high goal.
Speaker 2: Prices go up.
Speaker 3: Gold again. Trends Journal subscribers know it as well. You do. What was our top trend for twenty twenty four Golden Year for gold? Go to your Trends Journal. All year long, we've been saying going up, going up, and go back to October sixteenth my podcast. I said there's going to be a correction. The gold is going to go down five at least five hundred dollars. It did about a week later. It's going to be correction. Nothing goes straight up and straight down. But gold is the future because of the geopolitical and socio economical and certainties that have never existed in your lifetime or mine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 3: Most times of our lives, and that's why the precious metals is skyrocketing on the silver d And by the way, as we're going on the air today, what is gold is selling for about four thousand, six hundred and twenty five dollars an ounce.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and let me say this, just let the audience know. We're recording this on Wednesday afternoon, and so you know, the way things are moving very quickly, it looks like we're probably by the time this airs, we may be at war with Iran. That is what the Jerusalem Post is, quoting an Israeli official. And of course whatever the Israeli official is want, Trump's going to give it to them. So it'll be interesting to see what happens to the price of gold when that kicks in.
Speaker 3: Gerald Well, yeah, this is the headline from Hahadad's report. Trump administration warns Saudi's golf countries to prepare US strike on Iran.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's right, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Now, when did he strike them the last time? What day? Do you remember? It's Saturday?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: When did he kidnap Meduro? Saturday? He doesn't the markets are closed?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, oh, there you go.
Speaker 1: That's a good prediction, so maybe it won't have happened by the time we air this on Friday.
Speaker 3: So, uh, when he does it when the markets are closed, because if this happens when the markets are open.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Very interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you're very bulksh on this and got and silver now again, going back, you make connections between different fields. Silver, by the way, is being used very heavily in high tech.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: And like let's say you got a gold ring and you need to go you melt down the gold and you go sell the gold ring, Sylvie, your sul phone breaks, your computer breaks, should throw it away. There's no stockpiles. And with the AI, more and more and more and more silver is being used in these chips and everything else, and there are no stockpiles of this stuff. Yeah, that's what you're seeing. I mean, what did silver price like twe hundred?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, well, well of percent. But you know we're also seeing sic we're seeing an industrial use is so high that we've had a deficit for six years now of silver production versus silver using a should point out people are not recycling it. There is also something on the headline that a lot of people have been pointing to and that is Samsung has a solid state battery that is superior in every way to the lithium batteries, that charges faster, twice as long life, and it has a much longer range, and it doesn't have the fire issues. All these things, except it's more pricey because it's got a lot of silver in it. And if that catches on, I mean I could almost see the US government mandating it because of the fire hazards with the lithium stuff. But if that catches on, that's going to be a huge sink for silver, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yes? And again think about it. Where's Samsung. What country are they from?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, South Korea? Right, Yeah, yeah, Asian.
Speaker 3: The Asian country is going to take over Ai. Chinese is going to the world in it, and there's going to be a dot com bust. They overinvested in these companies. That's one of our top trends in twenty twenty six. Ks are born, they grow, they mature, reach old days. You don't invest in the companies that are infants that were just born. In twenty twenty two, let's go back a year ago. About the week a year ago, in a week there was a bust called the when Nvidia stock lost six hundred billion dollars in one day, when a company called deep Sea came out from China. Yeah, oh what about that? Yeah again, you don't invest all your dough in the companies that are just born. China's going to lead the world in AI. I've just said we've done well. I mentioned to you before Slick Willy Clinton brought them into the World Trade Organization twenty five years ago. Ten percent of Chinese eighteen year olds went to college. Today nearly seventy percent, and they're AI high tech addicted and jumping hundreds of billions of dollars into AI. Again, it's the future. Love and hate it, want it, don't want it. It's it. And you're going to see a dot com bust if or when the United States and Israel attack Iran, you're going to see Brent crude go over one hundred dollars a barrel. That's going to sink the global economy, the equity markets, and get ready, the greatest depression. Don't worry when all else fails. They take you to I'm a Yankee doodle.
Speaker 1: Well, while we're on the well, we're on the economy and gold. As you've always said that Trump is very good for gold, and now it looks like he wants to be a one man federal reserve instead of ending the Federal Reserve, instead of auditing the Federal Reserve. He wants to get rid of drum Powell. So he's going to audit the Federal Reserve building. They're not going to audit the gold that's in Fort Knocks, but he's going to take it over. He's got some ideas of what he's going to do to manipulate interest rates and his own version of quantitative easing that's going to also stoke gold, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 3: And and by the way, I think Trump is going to be golden for gold.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, let's go back.
Speaker 3: Let's go back to February last year to go the Fort Knox right right, right? Hey, God, so not come in and go there. They know in there. Hey, no, it's in they're going to come out with this story. By the way, according to the data, the United States has more gold than anybody else in the world.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a lot of people that believe that China has hidden a lot of their stuff.
Speaker 3: What do you think they'll say, we got make up a number, and we're raising the price of gold. We're the ones that set the price and we're changing it. And now gold is going to be worth ten thousand dollars an ounce, and we just wiped out our thirty eight trillion dollar budget deficit. Here it'll make up some crap, I'm telling you. Yeah, old is it? Man? Gold again, there's going to be a correction. Nothing goes straight up the straight down again again you go October sixteenh TNS. I did a podcast. I said there'd be a correction gold, it could go down five hundred dollars an ounce. Five days later it went down five hundred dollars. So something goes straight up, straight down.
Speaker 2: But this.
Speaker 3: Gold and silver, it's the commodity.
Speaker 2: It is the trend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is the trend, isn't it. Well let's talk a little bit about Iran and of course thanks you change very very quickly in the next twenty four to thirty six hours. But you believe that it's girl. You're going to send a shockwave through the oil industry and create a depression.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah. If the prices go up above one hundred as we're talking now, bread cruise is about sixty five dollars and change your barrel. This time was about eighty dollars a barrel. All right, it goes over one hundred dollars a barrel, you're going to see inflation go way up. And right now there's more supply than demand. That's why the prices are so low. And supply than demand needs the whole economies on slowdown. Mm's a spike above one hundred dollars a barrel, you're going to see an equity market crash.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well again, when we look at this with all of it is in Venezuela. Trump had meeting last week and he had these different oil company executives in and the X and CEO said he thought that Venezuela was uninvestible, and right after that, drum says, well, he's out. You know, he's not going to get so it is actually uninvestable for his company, I guess. But when you look at it, you know, not factoring in what's what the shock to the oil system that an Iran war is going to do. But when you look at where we are right now, without that being there, what incentive would the oil companies have to go in there and put a glut of oil on the market. They don't want to see the price go down. This might be more of an incentive for them to get in invested in Venezuela. But it's still a long time to get this infrastructure to where it's productive again. Right, What do you think about that in terms of the oil aspect of change?
Speaker 3: I think economies go up and down. And what you about Trump throwing a guy from excell Now, this is Trump. Last week in The York and the New York Times, they said they asked him if there were any limits on his global powers.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, said quote, yeah, yeah, there is one thing, one thing.
Speaker 3: My own morality, my own mind. It's the only thing that could stop me. I don't need international law. All right, we'll stop. Yeah, my own mind. How about what somebody? What the hell you're talking about? What someone else's thinking? Only my mind counts. I know everything you know you as you know. I taught close combat for many years, and like the guy you used to write for the magazine, may rest in peace. Bradley Steiner, top close combat guy in America who taught my teacher, John Perkins. The first thing number one that we learned in close combat the only time you use your ego is when your life is on the line. That's my ego. That's what matter. Trump is pure ego when he says that only his mind counts, would other people? Facts, data show that doesn't count at all. It's only my mind. It's pure ego.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, the ego has landed. That's basically. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: And what is amazing to me is so many people that can't or won't see that and just how dangerous that is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it truly is amazing.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, when we look at this, there's another aspect of the Iranian thing, which you've talked about in the past as well, gen Z revolt, and so there's been a massive revolt that's there. And I looked at this and I thought, you know, why in the world did anybody in their right mind, assuming they had in mind, why.
Speaker 2: Would you interfere with that right?
Speaker 1: If he interferes with this, of course, that's going to only help the iatola because, as you've pointed out over and over again, when people have and we've seen this throughout history many times in our lives, we've seen that, you know, governments will take people to war because things are difficult domestically, and they get people's minds off it. We saw it with Israel and that and Yahoo, right, take them to war because he's struggling politically in his own country. And so if somebody is struggling politically in their own country, they want to have a war, Why would Trump give that to them? If he had any inkling of a strategy?
Speaker 3: Why would you ask that question?
Speaker 2: That's a rhetorical question.
Speaker 3: Why Yeah? Why is it? Insane? Person? Insane? I mean, you know, let's look back to gen z Revolution. First of all, you med about Nen Yavu. Everybody forgets there were thirty nine weeks a protest going on in Israel before the Hamas attack. Yeah, because the Trump's Trump's Trump, Nen Yahoo, Greenberg, Iceberg. What's the difference? Yeah, Nen Yahoo wanted to do weag with the court system and say the government was in control. There were thirty nine weeks of protest because of his Judicial Reform Act. Not my language, the language from Isaac Herzog, president of Israel. There's a civil war going on. There was a civil war going on. Master attacks. Everybody forgot going back, hah, that's Israel. You know, we only write the facts three days. Everybody forgot this. Three days after the attack, it was reported that the United States and Egypt had warned Israeli attack was coming, and other newspapers have since reported they all knew it was coming. They let it happen, not the people's mind of it.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: So when all else fails, they take you to war. And the global economies are failing. The United States economy again, AI is responsible for fifty percent of last year's gross domestic product.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Of Americans are responsible for fifty percent of the spending last year. Top ten percent of Americans own ninety three percent of the stock market. The rest of the ninety percent owned seventy percent a seven percent, seven percent. Wow, that's it. The rich own everything. Last year, the top ten billionaires in America, they only got seven hundred billion dollars richer the job reports, look at the jobs that are created, look at the numbers health services paying nothing. Because again, I'm the baby Boom generation. I'm the same age as trum So if I fall asleep of the same age. I mentioned that little clown boy, Jake Crapper. You know what he said.
Speaker 2: What are he's saying?
Speaker 3: Jack? I get his exact quote here. If I can't find it, I'll tell you what it was. Not here it is ready. Look, he's seventy nine years old. I mean like, that's not abnormal for a seventy nine year old to be sleepy. He sunfit. You don't you talk to me like that. I don't eat shit, all right, I mean good, I'm seventy nine. Well, we had an interview with Celeni, but it's not abnormal for seventy nine year old. All right, that's the crap. So don't subscribe to the Change Journal, go to a cartoon news network and swallow crap from Jake Crapper, a little piece of crap to put that kind of shit out there, discuss it. How dare you say that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know, getting back to the gen Z stuff.
Speaker 3: By the way, people don't like my language. Did Trump do to that guy the other day?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right guy.
Speaker 3: They called him what about we wouldn't put out the Epstein files, which.
Speaker 2: A file protector.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he nailed it too, That's exactly the truth, didn't we Trump's fu Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean choose him a bird, right, and it gave him the figure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but I, oh, Celeni, Now you can't do that. He's the president, and I'm a little gutless little clown, and I suck up to him like I suck up to Oh, we suck up. Remember genocide, Joe. I forgot about him before, and I forgot this after the Iranian revolution. You can't RUnni An economy was growing nicely, they were doing great, and then all of a sudden, the Nobel piece of Crap Prize winner Barack Obama puts sanctions on him. M mm hmm, yeah, oh, the Nobel piece of crap Prize. When the quote it in the book Double Down, I'm really good at killing people. You're really good at killing Billy a little skinning prick. I gon't order the right word. I don't want your sensor. You could fight your way out of a paper bag. What do you mean killing people? Killed twenty thousand people with drums. Right, he puts on Iran. Then he made a deal with him when they signed that agreement not to build the nuclear things. Right then its office, and he puts more sanctions on him, and more sanctions, and more sanctions, and more sanctions and more sanctions. That's why the because he's a puppet of Israel is Obama. Obama's the guy that gave the deal. It's still three about three point six billion dollars of hour money each year to give to Israel. They call axes. It ain't taxes as stevery anyway going back. So then Trump put more and more sanctions on them. So the country's going bust. That's why a gen Z revolution one of our top trends. It broke again. We talked about this, that little boy if nobody ever heard of again, not what you like, what you want, what you was for. There's nothing of a kid Mandani in New York City. Biggest fuck. And I'm a bronx, I know New York be beat it up up. I got a little nobody here that nobody ever heard of. How come gen Z? Yeah, fourteen to twenty nine year olds. From eighteen to twenty nine year olds were the biggest turnout in the primaries. That beat little Andy Cuomo, another arrogant piece of scum. Who what was the biggest turnout with the election? Millennials and gen Z they got no jobs, oh a couple of weeks ago. Hey, they go with through a government in a place called Bulgaria. Who did it? Gen Z? What happened in Nepal? Gen Z? Hey, how about Tonzania, gen Z, oh Kenya, gen Z, Indonesia, France, gen Zandy, Gasca, gen Z, gen Z, gen Z taking the streets broke, get busted because the billionaire zone everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, as you said, many times, when they lose it, they lose it, they lose everything, they lose it.
Speaker 2: And that's what we're saying all around the world.
Speaker 3: They lose it. They're losing it. They got no future.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The other thing that that really struck me this week when I saw the picture of of what's going on in Iran. Of course, there's been a lot of violence there. And I'm just gonna pull this up here and you can you can get us back there Lance when we do this. But this is a picture. I know you can't see it, Gerald, but this is a picture of the Iranian police, riot police. They look exactly like ice. They got full militrized helmets and all the rest of the stuff. Of course, their faces are masked as well, all black uniforms. That's what we see over and over again.
Speaker 3: And yeah, look what they're doing to these people. In Missiessotia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: Blow your brains on. Look at the other one that came out pulling that woman out of a call like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't do that.
Speaker 3: Real men don't act like that against a woman.
Speaker 2: I agree. And don't you believe that this don't do that? Yeah? I agree.
Speaker 1: Don't you believe that this is deliberate provocation? They want a civil war? Don't you think that's a this might take on it?
Speaker 3: You don't think so crazy people?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just think that when I look at this, it is so over the top. And of course we've got to the point where you look at the the aftermath of that shooting with Renee Good and of course Trump and uh, like I said, they didn't even try to think of, well, let's think of some way that we can spend this. They just made stuff up. Like Christine Home said, Yeah, they were stuck in the snow and as they're trying to get out, she attacks them of their car. They didn't bother to look at it. You know, when Trump was shown the video from by some New York Times reporters in the Oval office, he was speechless and he changed the topic. They just they don't they don't even care. Well, then you know that they're lying anymore. They just lie to your face. That's why I believe that it's a deliberate provocation. They would love to have a war between these two tribes. And if you look at social media, I mean, the hatred that I see that has been engendered by this is just unbelievable. If you gave both these sides a lot of guns and go after it, they would gleefully kill each other. Right now, they don't needy more provocation.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's right. You know, I'm looking for something here. You said about Trump lying? Try how dare you call Melia resolution peace on Earth? Not the most anti war president in history? Dare you call a liar? When he's running for off is twenty twenty four? We want to have peace on earth to all them there? You call him the lawyer. I'm not going to start a law. I'm going to stop wars. October twenty, twenty twenty four. All right, all right, lying in front of face, Lying in front of face?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, you know, when you look at this, where do you think things go from Venezuela. I mean, we've had a moment now where everybody is celebrating him and oh, what a genius move this is. It seems to me very much like George W. Bush getting on the aircraft carrier and saying, you know, this is this taking his victory lap. I think there's a long way to go before he can claim any kind of a victory. What do you think in Venezuela, how do you see this moving forward?
Speaker 3: It's a wild card. Yeah, yeah, nobody knows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is kind of interesting that he's you know, the line that they're taking because they don't want to say that they arrested ahead of state somewhere and kidnapped him. So what they're saying is he didn't win the election legitimate. It's like, okay, so who did you say won the election legitimately? The Machado woman or the Gonzales guy. You know, they kept off the ballot. She looked like she was going to win, but they kept off the ballot. And so the Western observer said, we think Gonzales won and Maduro stole it. So why don't you put those people in? If you think Gonzales wanted once you make him the president, why don't you make Machado the president. Of course, that is also a rhetorical question, isn't it.
Speaker 3: You weren't use the word kidnapped again, this is why people subscribe to the trends journal. You're not allowed to use that word. Pull the question media, they never used the word kidnap you ready see has again come under scrutiny, just from The Guardian after released that staff were instructed to avoid using the word kidnapped were recording yous forcibly seizing Venezuela's president, Nicholas Maduro. The BBC instructions were disclosed by the Guardian and the BBC journalists have been banned from describing the kidnap Venezuelan leader as having been kidnapped. A screenshot of what the BBC toll reporter is quote. To ensure clarity and consistency in our reporting, please follow these guidelines when describing the recent events in Venezuela. Of the guidance captured is to be attributed to the US description of the operation, as in quote, the US said Meduro was captured during the operations. The work of themes is described as acceptable for use in our reporting when appropriate, while journalists must avoid using the term quote kidnapped.
Speaker 2: I didn't get that memo.
Speaker 1: Still waiting for them to see see me on that. I guess I've been calling it kidnapping the time.
Speaker 3: When I say to you that there's no magazine like what we're doing. We don't know. Nobody tells us what we have, No advertisers, Yeah, nobody tells us what to do. Media is gone, it's dead.
Speaker 1: And that's really surprising too, because you know the BBC, the fact that they would grovel before the US government like that, even as Trump is suing them for what ten billion dollars?
Speaker 2: Is that what they ridiculous? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I guess so, yeah, BBC, yeah, BSBS crap, So.
Speaker 1: What do you think is going to happen. He's also made some noise about Columbia and Cuba, even though he said Cuba was not going to was they were going to bring him to their knees by making sure they didn't get any oil from Venezuela. Then they went in and said, okay, well Mexico can sell them oil. I mean, there's such confusion. It's almost they don't know what they're doing, do they? From one day it's almost like the tariffs, Well, how do you read that you.
Speaker 3: Just said it's like the tariffs. Every day changes his mind. Yeah's adam of mind mine? Oh my mind is only I just set it over here, right book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his mind and his morality is what what John Stewart said? So in other words, nothing, we don't have any morality, We don't have any mind.
Speaker 3: I have a business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the mind. Right.
Speaker 1: Let's talk a little bit about Greenland, of all things. What is going on with Greenland? Why do you think they're so desperate?
Speaker 2: I mean it's nuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean the only thing I can see with it. Certainly, you know they got resources, but how do you get to them defense? I mean, he's got a treaty and they've had military bases there and in the past they've had up to ten thousand troops right after World War Two. They've only got a couple of hundred now, but they still have that treaty. What do you think is going to happen with this stuff? What do you what do you think is going to do with NATO in that time? I look at it, my guest says Gerald. I think they're just going to move a massive number of troops there and say, hey, we got a right to do this based on the treaty. I could see him just occupying Greenland.
Speaker 3: What do you think I don't I don't know what a crazy person is going to do.
Speaker 1: Do you think he's going to find on an uniform and start prainting around like Napoleon or something?
Speaker 2: Or what is that one? Is that in the cars? For big enough? That's right?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, they would a little general in a different way, right, Uh, Ukraine?
Speaker 2: What do you think is going to happen with Ukraine?
Speaker 3: Again? We said it on and on, over and over. We said that, oh remember remember all the crap again from the mainstream media out the bs from the Trump administration that was a peace stealers right at hand?
Speaker 2: How many?
Speaker 3: How many times do we? How many times are we? Then? Yeah, it's very simple. We said it from the beginning. First, we said that, go back to your Trends journal back in February of twenty twenty two, when the war began, there's no way that Ukraine could defeat Russian That's right, Poli, And you mentioned Napoleon where he left Poland with two hundred and four hundred and ten thousand troops to attack Moscow, came back with ten thousand operator Barbarossa Germany. They killed twenty seven million Russians who were the first ones to beat the Germans. Yeah, Russians, that's right, there's no way they're going to beat them. So then then when Russia started launching the attack, even back in the early days, they got like twenty percent of the land, we said, they're not going to give this back. And then what happened. Oh remember that other clown, that other arrogant, arrogant, arrogant, arrogant, fat boy, Lloyd Austin.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmmember, mm hmmm mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had a defense department announced the Department of War. I forgot I remember the uh they're gonna have that what would they call that thing? The uh counter offensive? Yeah, everybody forgot about the count defense. The crap that they were selling is gonna be a huge counter offensive. As sline ball Joe Biden and and and Anthony blinking the Secretary escape. I went Tulton, I went to Harvard. My daddy was hungry and Belgium. Are you I'm just an arrogant piece of scum. Yeah, that guy stole what about three hundred billion dollars of our money?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: And what happened counter offensive mm hmm, totally low, totally forgotten. And what happened with it? Russia took more land. They're not going to get back what they got. And the story people don't know. But of course we've done this a thousand times with you and our Trends journal back in twenty fourteen. How happy that guy is? The United States overthrow where the democratically elected government of Victianikovich and Ukraine back then. So now here's the deal. Why did they attack? Oh, the Azovs, the Nazi Ukrainian government. How many Russian people they kill in the Dawnbas region over fifteen thousand? Again, Ukraine was part of Russia until Khrushchev, who's Ukrainian, said it's a separate entity, but it's still within the Soviet Union. And again the eastern Euyork part of Ukraine is Russian and it was slaughtering the Russian people. So here's the deal. They ain't gonna be no deal. Russia is not going to give up what it has. So there's going to be a false flag event that's going to unify your or up to try to attack Russia. They've done it before. They'll do it again. Yeah, yeah, only the facts. Another piece of scub crap over there, your Chancellor. They're enjoymenty Moits or the black rock guy. Yeah, that clown borring the goult. Germany third largest economy in the world in a recession for two years. Numbers haven't come out yet for twenty twenty five, but the estimate is it'll grow by zero point two percent three years. They're barring a trillion dollars to build up their defense and now our infrastructure so they could hold the tanks m Germany, France, UK, one country after another in Europe building up their militaries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one another, and give me warnings about how you got to get the hospital set up so you can take in a lot of casualties. And of course they have been at one with their own people over the green agenda. They have destroyed the industrialized base. So now let's repurpose it to making military equipment and let's get the people fighting a different enemy than us. And so I agree with you. I think it's going to be You know, it was NATO that pushed this thing from the very beginning and pushed into there, did the coup and all the rest of the stuff. I remember when the UK Defense Minister said, at the beginning of this stuff, he said, we beat the Russians once in Crimea, we'll beat them again. I said at the time, So why were the Russians in Crimea A couple of hundred years ago? Right during the Crimean War in late eighteen hundred, So you know why one hundred and fifty years ago? I guess you know why were the Russians in Crimea A one hundred and fifty year ago? Because Russians were in Crimea for four hundred years and over exactly.
Speaker 3: Oh I forgot. I forgot the sun that sets on the British Empire.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's right.
Speaker 3: And again, shut that word ching up here. You know what. Yeah, you're Toalian. If they were Italian, you call them bafia, murderous, murderous, murderous scum.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, I agree with you. I think there'll be a false figer, something that's going to be driven by the European side, And of course they're very eager to put boots on the ground. Already, the UK Prime Minister said, we're going to get boots on the ground. They're trying to drag US into it with a security guarantee. What do you think about that? Do you think that the US will do that? I mean, there'll be a political cost for Trump to do that.
Speaker 3: I think the United States would join it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Again, NATO the deal made between Gorbachev and Bush Senior James Baker at the time, quote, NATO will not move one inch further mhm. NATO countries then two yeah. Yeah, So we had the Russians up here in Canada four and a half hours from me, and the Chinese down in Mexico. Oh, America would be fine with that, wouldn't they.
Speaker 1: That's one of the interesting things I think about Greenland is this, you know, Trump is really getting Denmark and a lot of other countries upset about this. That's the at the only silver lining I say in this is that it's a chaos and division within NATO over this Greenland thing.
Speaker 3: What the hell is Denmark doing in Greenland?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think some of the green line people have said that as well.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they have said that over and over again. They've said that they don't want to be under the US or under Denmark, but even more so not under the US. And you know, the bribes that they're offering them and all the rest of this stuff. So let's take a look at the domestic stuff, because again, it's probably not going to be too much longer before we get the Supreme Court decision that's going to say whether or not Trump has to give back the tariffs that he put in arbitrarily on everybody. And he's talking about that's going to be a real mess, and so he can't really under what he just arbitrarily did. What do you think the economic consequences are going to be if that happens, because it does lean towards that not a lot.
Speaker 3: I don't think it'll make much of a difference on that the the Terrists having caused the inflation according to the data that they anticipated it would be. And again it's uh, you know, but by the way, you mentioned something before, I want to go back to it. You mentioned about I forgot the exact phrase that you used about Europe's you know, uh, de industrialization or something.
Speaker 1: But how do you Yeah, they've gone to war with their own people and de industrialized it the base.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who de industrialized it? This is the guy, not them.
Speaker 2: Sliquality huh.
Speaker 3: Or China into the World Trade Organs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, twenty.
Speaker 3: Five years ago.
Speaker 2: What happened.
Speaker 3: All these Western companies that went over there to get cheap labor gave China all the high tech and the heavy industry capabilities they never had. And now these are the Chinese. They're not stupid people. Now who's the leader in avs byd is, I said, we're going to lead the world in Ai China? They did. They did it for that. So you go back again only by the facts. You go back to twenty two thousand and one to like twenty and eighteen, twenty nineteen, there's Volkswagen, BMW, Mercedes for GM. They're sellid cause like crazy, their profits is skyrocket. And then what happened, We don't need you any Yeah, everything had and now we got more than you. That's what happened.
Speaker 1: And then when you look at the Paris Climate Accord, they didn't just give them the heavy industry. They also gave them the energy monopoly. I mean they have access to cheap, affordable energy that nobody in Western Europe has, you know the UK. When I say they're de industrializing them, I mean they're really just going through and ripping everything out, shutting down all their coal plants, even shutting down the plants that can make steel because hey, it's going to destroy the world. You know, we have CO two and that type of thing, and yet nobody cares if it's done in China or if it's done in India. They only care about the CO two if it's coming out of the US or the EU.
Speaker 3: China is doing all they can right now for to make it cleaner mm hmm, particularly with these evs, and that is out there. But what they're doing in so many different ways. I mean, they're they're they're the solar capital of the world, and so they're trying to get off this. And by the.
Speaker 1: Way, they're making the solar panels by burning coal from North Korea.
Speaker 3: Saying they're trying coming up with they're coming up with new technologies that they're investing in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: And you know, going to an EV that was something that right away, you know, we had such a lead on them, all the industrialized countries of the West, had such a lead on them in terms of internal combustion engines, and then that was just thrown out the window. Okay, Now everybody's going to have batteries and motors, and so it's very easy to catch up on that type of thing, isn't it.
Speaker 3: And they're gonna I'm telling you that I read this stuff.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: They're investing very heavily in alternative energies, and and and and again. By the facts, they're ev crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're doing away with combustion engines. And again yeah again, I'm four and a half hours if I drive to Montreal from here, take am crap. You know how long it takes right across the river Rancliffe from Mincliffe to Montreal by train ten hours? Oh no, my bird just went there back and ten hours each way.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Take the subway in New York. How about a night in Calcutta, filthy, dirty, ancient crap. Go to China. How about the high speed rail walk about two hundred and fifty miles an hour?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're going clean as they could. They're trying. We're not doing anything.
Speaker 2: We're going that's right, that's right, we're.
Speaker 3: Going backwards again. The century I say it was the American century, but unfortunately the twenty first century is going to be the Chinese century. Yeah, it was the business of America is war, that's right. The Chinese business.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, hey, go back to go back to February. List here, right right, I'm on CNBC says, Yeah, the defense sector market went way down because President Trump said, Who's going to cut the military budget by fifty billion dollars? Five hundred billion dollars. That was last February. Oh what did he say last week?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Put another five hundred billion into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just had a record all time high of a trillion dollars. Hit that for the first time. Then right away turns around, let's make it one and a half trillion, about fifty Yeah.
Speaker 3: What did you say last February?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Again, how compete? He lies lies in front of your eyes, and they hate me for calling them out as lives. I'm up scared. I got to tell you, will I come in here and kill me or have somebody there kill me?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: Ice has become a I think they're gearing it up for a secret police surveillance state because you look at their budget and you know, twenty eight and a half billion dollars and it would be the fourteenth largest military in the world if it was a separate country. Their military is between Ukraine and Israel in terms of the amount of money that they have and what are they doing with the money? Not just tiring. They're getting a lot of surveillance technology to surveil everybody everywhere, and yet they don't want you to see their face. Boy, if you take a cell phone video of them, they want to beat you and kill you.
Speaker 3: Oh you see the pictures of what they're doing to people. Yeah, absolutely, they punched this kid, thrown down to the street. You do anything, you take a picture? Yeah again, you know, it's it's it's terrible what's going on. And there's going to be you know, it's only going to get worse again. It's going to be the total surveillance stated where you did, what you did. It's it's going to be. You know, I want to move on to something else. By the way, the bank the bank stocks are going down as we're talking. You know that I've called an office building bust. When they locked down COVID, everything changed, everything changed. Here you ready, this is my data. This is w DRB. They say that Central Business District in Louisville vacancy rate Wow, Louisville about Chicago eight percent twenty seven and change edver Portland, Oregon, Seattle, Washington, all the high twenty percent, thirty percent range, vacant, vacant.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Let's say my firm owns the building and leases. Remember the COVID war happened in twenty twenty. Leases are five and ten year leases. Now this is six years later. Leasas have been up. Ain't renewing. Man don't need all the space. My work at home three days a week. I had them in little cubicles. Never saw him any way. You don't need them here, come in a couple of days a week. That's it. How they're going to pay their mortgages, their loans. They're not. They're not. That's why this repo is going on. They're dumping, dumping hundreds of billions of dollars so the banksters could borrow money for free because they ain't got the dough. There's going to be failures. The banks are not going to be able to cover the losses. In ancient history, three years ago, Silicon Conman Valley Bank, first Republic, and what was the other one? First year was Silicon first Republic, and it was another one that went bust.
Speaker 1: I think the third one. They were still solvent, but they kind of forced them out because they didn't like the crypto stuff that was there, right, I couldn't remember.
Speaker 3: Yeah, free banks. Down went the equity and upwent goal prices. First Republic that was it, First Republic signature and silicon free banks boom. Markets are crashing, gold prices spiking. That was three banks. It's going to be thirty banks. Yeah, we're going to see failures again. The data is all there, yep US cities where central business, there's office vacancies. Rates are low. They got it right here. And it's one after another. The average is over twenty percent.
Speaker 1: You know, you talk about that three banks going down and how it spooked the markets and everything, and I'm looking at this, uh, this back and forth with Trump, and you know, everybody said, oh, we want fed independence and all. It's like, yeah, I want it to I want to be independent of them, but that's not in the cards. But nevertheless, once Trump starts to make his moves, and of course he's doing some of his own quantitative easing, he wants to manipulate interest rates and all the rest of the stuff, it's going to spook the marketplace. I think, and you know, regard I think it'll it'll happen very quickly the reactions to it, because people are going to calculate that, they're not going to wait for it to trickle through. It's going to be right away. People are going to react to that. Of course, that's going to impact gold right ready.
Speaker 3: This is quite to Dayton, Ohio, Va. Can see rate thirty seven point five percent, their number in Dallas, Texas thirty four point four percent, Saint Louis thirty three percent, San Antonio thirty one point four percent, Las Vegas thirty point seven percent.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Again, homeless everywhere. It's the way of the world and it's only going to get worse if we don't have peace on earth. And again, you know my money where my mouth is. I once occupy piece. You were kind enough to come up here, your wife and son, you know, and speaking here. If we don't know these billionaires, if they gave us a billion dollars a piece, we'd have it tomorrow. You can't do it without the dough. And if we don't have peace on earth, it's going to be hell on earth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, You've been saying for a while that this is going to be leading to you know, what was dialed in with the fake pandemic was a greater depression as well as drag bagflation that even anticipated that you know, prior to that, because of all the phony manipulations by the Federal Reserve and quantitative easing and everything, they had dialed in stagflation, but you called it dragflation because it wasn't just going to go stagnant. It was going to go down quite a bit. But then with all the commercial world state issues because of lockdown and how things changed, along with that, a greater depression that is in the works here. And so is there any good news that you see, any good news at all?
Speaker 3: Yeah, son, the only thing to me. But the way that it'll change is a renaissance. We have to put back the spirit of what this country used to be when the Black Plague happened and some sixty percent of Europe was wiped out because of the filthy sanitation, and the renaissance began in the late thirteen hundreds. The US to say ali Romana at al Antika in the manner of the Romans and the ancients. This is following their work without the medicies the banksters of the day that made it happen. Facts don't mean anything to people. We have to bring up the spirit of what this country was and why people all over the world wanted to come here. At one time it was the land of opportunity, and now that they don't everything again. When you and I were young, guys, I've said this a thousand times, there were hardware stores, stationary stores, drug stores, shoes stores, clothing stores, fish stores. Everything now is a chain. Goes back to gen z revolution.
Speaker 2: Love future, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Love future there, that's right. So Renaissance, to me, is the only way it'll change. Facts don't mean anything to people. We bring back the music, style and spirit of this country again. You know one of my books, then you could get this on going to Trends Journal. My favorite book, What Zizzy gave Honeyboy and Zizi's the Neapolitan dialect for anti and honey boys used to call me. And that's the picture. I don't know if you could see that at my parents' wedding, Yeah, I see that. Nineteen thirty four. My father worked at a fish store. They worked in factories. The gates, the buffets, the Bezos, the Musks, the sucker Bergs couldn't come close to what these people look like, the way they dressed, the style you look at the pictures during the Great Depression of people online looking for food, look at the way they dressed. Look at the style of country used to have and now a crap people dressed like crap, look like crap, and eat crap. Oh, don't believe me. What does the president need?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, Joald, when you're talking about that, I thought about you. When Sean Duffy was lecturing everybody just before the holiday, is saying have some respect. You know, the way people are dressing when they get on a plane, It's.
Speaker 2: Like, shut up.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're the one who's forcing us to take off all of our clothes to get on a plane. You're the one who's taking away all of our self respect, our freedom, our dignity. You know those things are tied together. Yeah, Skinner understood that. He wrote a book called Beyond Freedom and Dignity, and it was about psychological manipulation. That's what they've been doing to us. They want to destroy our dignity so they can destroy our freedom.
Speaker 3: Exactly. I hate traveling anymore. Yeah, yeah, I don't want to traveling again. Before I forget you, talked about ICE and how much their budget is. Who created it?
Speaker 2: I don't know who created ice.
Speaker 3: I don't know Homeland Security.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's right, Yeah, that part of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: But yeah, little George Bush deny eleven, that's right, yep. And ninety percent of the people swallowed the crap coming at it. That little boy with a pir cone's swaller than a warth wolf. Yes, and you know all we're going to get that guy who sama bid?
Speaker 1: Did you see what christynom did this week? She had a press conference there at Homeland Security and they had on the podium one of ours, all of theirs, and everybody pointed out, well, you know, that's kind of the motto of the Nazis when they wiped out that city and Czechoslovakia after the assassination of Hydrich, And you know, it's it's amazing. They're just right in your face about this stuff.
Speaker 3: Look what they did, ninety percent of the people, they stole how many chillions of dollars to kill the couple hundred thousand Afghan people? Yeah, what's the longest war in American history that nobody talks about the slime? They have weapons mas destruction and ties down Cada in a rock totally yeah, people.
Speaker 1: And you know Trump said it was a lie, didn't he, you know, when he was running for president. And then when he becomes president, he takes the woman who did the to who covered up for the torture and then sold the lie in Washington, Gina Haspell. He made her the head of the CIA.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is really amazing.
Speaker 3: I say, it's a freak show where the freaks are running the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: Well, it's going to be an interesting year. As the Chinese say, you know, it may may live in interesting times or whatever. The crisis an opportunity that is dangerou opportunity. That's really the definition of crisis is. And I think it's going to be a crisis year.
Speaker 3: It's in front of us.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean we're it seems like it's already been a year and it's just a couple of weeks into it.
Speaker 2: It's moving really really fast.
Speaker 3: On the Trends Journal, we have our top trends, twelve of them for twenty twenty six, and they're coming true already. And you want to read history before it happens. And again you go to Night you put that link in there. It's a grand total of two dollars and fifty cents a week, pennies a day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is there anything I kind of drove this in terms of the economy and war, but any other trends that we didn't talk about that you see on the head coming up?
Speaker 2: You said twelve different trends.
Speaker 3: You know. One of them that people aren't talking about is is tech itis. The young people are totally messed up with this and it's only going to get worse. Little infants you know, on their their things, and human spirit is being lost and.
Speaker 2: We have Yeah. Yeah, it's like an inflammation, isn't it. It really is. I like that tech itis. That's that's a good description of it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And again, unfortunately it's going to be also off with their heads two point zho. You're going to see a lot more revolutions going on around the world. Yeah. The rich own everything. And again you look at the data from Oxfam how rich they got when they locked down the world. Yeah, billionaires got trillions and trillions of dollars rich as we all went down. And again the guy who's that guy that had Twitter? What was that guy?
Speaker 2: Jack Dorsey?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was the one of the first to lockdown. He was supposed to go to uh South Africa. They were the first to lock down, the Geeks, and boy that business boom. When they started to zoom, everything changed. They had businesses boomed, lockdowns. They were the first ones to lock down. And everybody forgets to dat. We wrote about it as it happened. You know where COVID landed first, Washington at a nursing hole. Yeah, yeah, and Kirkla Washington. Oh and again remember Seattle was booming back then to Office VA, can see right there. And how about San Francisco. Yeah, you left your heart in San Francisco. You betn't pndy money. They're gonna steal it from you. Look what a crap hole had started into. Yeah, the Peeks did it. Look at them. They guys said they got this wrong. And the King's James Bible when they said the meek shall inherit the earth, the geeks have inherited the earth.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: This year, I predict a lot of people predicted that Musk will become the first trillionaire. He's not too far away from there already, and he's got a big stock offering that's going to be coming out with SpaceX and I imagine that'll put him over the top.
Speaker 3: Not a penny for peace, that's right, Oh May. But we didn't see each other since Christmas time. We were all these religions that talked about the Prince of Peace. Oh he had a Christmas sales still I forgot. Okay, all right there.
Speaker 2: Then I call it black Friday for nothing. It's like a black mass, you know. It's yeah, that's right. Thank you so much. Erald.
Speaker 1: It is always great to talk to you. And let's hope that that something changes. But certainly the trends are you're right on top of you know, the trends are looking bad. But it's something that we need to keep an eye on for our own purposes. About well, the few things that we can do, I think is to try to protect ourselves and what little wealth we've got in terms of trying to get into gold as much as we can. That's about the only play that's left for the little guy, I think, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Well, again, we don't give financial advice, but the little guys. That's why you're seeing silver prices spike.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: At the poor man's goal. That's another reason it's driving it up, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even in India. I mean they were able to buy massive quantities of silver, so much that they created shortages with that. So thank you so much, Gerald. And let's hope that maybe things will turn in a different way. But hope is not a strategy, is it. It's we can certainly can.
Speaker 3: We the meta physical dictionary because it wants something to happen without doing anything to make it happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: Please do what you can do in a positive way. Yeah, that's shape you can physically, emotionally and spiritually spiritually. Yeah, to prevail, but rather n rates. I was minority, keen on setting brush flies of freedom in the minds of men, said Samuel Adams. And that's I'm on that trip.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: And it is really the spiritual foundation that we have lost wanting to have this happen, and of course our connection to God. Thank you so much, Gerald, and thank you for coming on. It's always great talking and it's been too long since we've talked. Thank you, have a good day.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you for all that you doing.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. All Well, that's it for our broadcast. Thank you so much for tuning in and remember you can get ten percent off of the code Night at Trends General dot com.
Speaker 2: And this is one year you want to keep up with the trends. Thank you so much for tuning in. Have a good weekend.
Speaker 1: The common Man, they created common Core. They've dumbed down our children. They created com in past track and control us their Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us.
Speaker 2: It's time to turn that around.
Speaker 1: And expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidknightshow dot com