Speaker 1: Hey, what is happening and what is up? Hold out your glass because I'm about to feel it up. Welcome with the Prometheus lins podcast, place with the conversations are always in the light. I'm your host, Justin and here we like to use the allegory of the Prometheus Lens to take a second look at everything. Hey, if you're new to the channel, welcome to the hero's journey. Hit that light button, hit that subscribe button down below. We'll have our socials be sure to hess up on our social media platforms and that would be much appreciated. Hey, for me and the team at Prometheus Lens, we'd like to wish you guys are happy holidays. And for those that don't know, I'm taking this month off to spend the time with the family and celebrate the season. But I'm not leaving you guys without content. For this season, I'm doing some swapcasts with some of my favorite podcasts and friends in this fringy circle. And this week I have my friend, the Queen of the Mormon Fringe, Heidi Love from the Unfiltered Rise podcast, and she has another mind bender for you guys this week. This one involves Sin City, the mafia and oh yes, the Mormons. Sit back, relax and enjoy the journey.
Speaker 2: Guys, what is happening and what is up? Hold out your glass because we're about to fill it up.
Speaker 3: All things continually lead back to serpents, dragons, fairies, nepheline, and fallen angels.
Speaker 4: In the distance looms a mystical mountains. As Mike Heuser used to say, if it's in the Bible and it's weird, it's probably important. At its peak, a great fire burns, concealing the Prometheus lenses.
Speaker 1: This development of this knowledge that's being talked about within the mystery schools.
Speaker 4: An ancient artifact said to reveal the hidden truth within a deliberately darkened world.
Speaker 5: There is a hidden history that's been deliberately obscated from the people's cvil world.
Speaker 4: Join us as we travel and explore the vast unknown. It's a hero's journey with dragons to slay, damsels to save, and innumerable treasures to hoard. Torches high the Smithsonian, they call wind of a giant's belt, would send their agents out to get it.
Speaker 6: But it takes courage to move forward, to move out of the shadows, out of the unreality. That we think of this reality.
Speaker 2: We are all on the hero's journey.
Speaker 4: Mankind has been in contact with and influenced by extra terrestrials.
Speaker 2: Leave the sitient mound of bull feathers out of it.
Speaker 3: You know, look at it from a differenttive, different perspective.
Speaker 5: A Boundless Authenticity Podcast. Thanks for tuning in to the Boundless Authenticity Podcast You Guessed It, where we discuss everything related to the evolution of human consciousness. Today, our return guest Heidi, who is a cult survivor X Mormon as well as a researcher and host of the Unfiltered Rice podcast, we'll be answering a fundamental question. Is there a connection to the CIA and the Mormon faith? Now, the connection between the CIA and the Mormon Church or the Church of Jesus Christ, the Latter day Saints or LBS Church, or whatever you want to call it. It's a topic that has been speculated upon by researchers and critics, but it's not widely discussed in mainstream or says hmm, I wonder why that could be. So if you're exploring this connection, it's essential to approach the topic with critical thinking and open mindedness. Heidi how's it going.
Speaker 3: I'm good, I'm excited to be here. I'm excited to talk to you about this. And we were kind of talking before we went on about Sola's corporational greed. Right, we're going to get into Sola's corporational greed. I want you to check out these photos I present later and their eyes, yeah, because I'm pretty sure they got some issues going on. But as always, I love to bring a slide show because I feel a picture is worth a thousand words. You have to understand the Mormon community, to understand the fact that they are in a cognitive dissonance perpetually, and they do not really like to accept things that are negative, and it's just been bred into us. And I was once one of those people that would have said, if somebody presented me some information, even with facts, even with you know, go google it, go check this, I would have still said, hmm, that's not real, Like it's it's a spell. I I truly believe it is a spell. But you know me and my crazy theories.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what I talk about, and I mean I say these things with love, and people don't see it that way. Because there's also a lot of compassion and empathy applied to it, because I've been a human being my whole life too, and I know that, especially with the people that I encounter, there is a level of mind control involved in the reason why they are over here, but they want to be over there. And it's just like that in every arena of life. It doesn't matter where you're from, what your culture is, what you believe, you are probably under mind control. You are probably denying the reality of something in your life. And every religion seems to have that same basic, fundamental subconscious framework where in order for you to buy into it, you must be asleep to a whole other side of things that you don't even understand. You don't know if they're true. You probably deny some part of your own human existence. You probably deny things that are painful in your own life. But the reason that you get involved in something on such a strong level is either because you were born into it or you experienced crisis. And crisis as a word sounds worse than it is, but crisis in the context of any psycho therapeutical or counseling or helping modality means there's a disconnect between how you feel and where you are your life circumstance and the situation you're in, and where you actually want to be with your emotional state of being. But people have been brainwashed. We all have. And the only person that is responsible for fixing that is us. Because when it comes to the deep rewiring and the questioning of beliefs, only you can do that. No one else can do it for you. There's no podcast on the Internet that has the answers for you. There is no book in any bookstore or on audible or any of those things that has the answer for you.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, I get it. Ads suck.
Speaker 1: I pay to get rid of ads on YouTube and some of my other favorite podcasts. My four dollars a month tier get you an ad free listening experience, and for my listeners, it's only used to using Patreon. Let me fig you in on Supercast. In my opinion, Supercast beats Patreon hands down. With Patreon, you've got to go to a third party site to listen to content when all of us are already on Apple, Spotify, Podbeam and all these other podcast players to consume our content. With Supercast, you go there, you sign up, and then you link your favorite podcast player, and then you consume my content on your favorite podcast player on a private feed, so you can listen to my member's only content right there on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume your other favorite content. But supercast also operates like Patreon. It is its own social media platform. It has messaging boards, it has video content, and all the features that Patreon offers. Also, the only difference, which is a big difference, is that the audio episodes are synced to your favorite podcast player. So come on over to supercast dot com more specifically Prometheus Lens dot supercast dot com and sign up and experience the difference.
Speaker 5: Ultimately, you have to come to grips with the truth of what's going on. I'm going to end my speech there and let you talk.
Speaker 3: I love that. I actually think it's really important what you said today, because we are going to get into a little bit of mental health problems here, and it's just the way it went on this journey, which I'll hurry and push present because I think that it's so important for people to understand that people do not comprehend what other people will do to actually try and semi fix their life.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 3: This guy is that we're going to speak of and I'm trying to share here. It just says I have to have your permission. Let's see, there we go. So I feel like this all started because of the fact that this guy had a really screwed up life. And unfortunately it's funny that we can't go back in time and be like, oh, sorry about it. You know, we would love to help you, but we just simply can't. Okay, let's see if we can. Can you see this? Okay? Okay? Perfect? So this is the Nuclear National Nuclear Security Administration and this is going to come into play later. I like to post these old photos because, like I said, a picture's worth a thousand words. But when we get into why this coming up person got into the whole Mormon mafia, which isn't the real mafia when people well, it has little, it touches. The Mormons touch with everything. They're always touchy, touchy, touchy. Their fingerprints are on everything in the universe, I swear to you. But again, here we are with a situation where Mormons actually built the first settlement that was permanent in Las Vegas. And this happened the first time in eighteen fifty five. But it was a horrible situation. They couldn't get anything to grow. I don't know, if you've ever been to Vegas, it's like one hundred and seventeen in the summer. It's insane. So it's not a great place to go do a settlement. And also it's curious to me, just as the settlement in Salt Lake City was curious to me. We have Brighamy Young running for his life. He's trying to get away and have his fifty five polygamous wives, and he wants away from the government. And as soon as he gets to Salt Lake what is he do. He's like, Hey, let's build a railroad. Hah. And I'm like, what come on? Joseph Smith dies. Then all of a sudden, Brigham Young, who is a huge money guy. I'm pretty sure he had black eyes, but the pictures are black and white, right, But he was greedy and he was, you know, very corporatized in his thinking. Now, there's nothing wrong with wanting a little bit more in life, but when you get too much. We have never seen a good outcome with people that have so much they don't know what to do with it. And I truly believe this happened with Brigham Young. He approaches the railroad, he uses his people for free labor to make that happen. And what is Salt Lake City, Utah? We have California, we have the East Coast, and what is kind of in the middle of this, Okay, we have Utah. Utah is a good place to say, Can I go north, south, east, and west from Utah? Now you can because there's oh da dah, there's a railroad, and so Promontory Point is actually in Utah where the railroads combine. And so all of this stuff is happening, and he is still continuing to settle things that don't make any sense, like, yeah, go settle a freaking desert like that sounds like a fantastic idea. And they came back and said, yo, it is not it's not good. And all they built this outpost four was for supplies, which even further makes me know they are supplying and trying to make money off of the people traveling from one side of the country to the other side of the country and back again. So their first attempt did fail and it was abandoned, and then in eighteen fifty seven they left and kind of settled some of the little towns circling that area. Why I do not know. I've been to these towns. My uncle lived in Bunkerville, that's one that specifically mentioned. It is just dust and despair. I don't I don't know, but they did, they settled it, and this still stands today, this outpost. So they did at least know how I mean, they were Amazons after all, but it stands today in Las Vegas. So this brings us to our next curious player in the Mormon saga that shouldn't be long. Okay, the touch, touch, touch. This is Howard Hughes. And Howard Hughes is such a curious, curious person. He there has been movies built on Howard Hughes. I dare say to people that this United States of America without Howard Hughes and the CIA would not exist the same today without him and his quote unquote influence. But I don't know, we'll get there. This is Howard when he's younger, I'm guessing middle aged. And the sad thing about Howard Hughes is, this is why I mentioned mental help is by nineteen seventy four, Howard Hughes was a huge recluse. This is kind of a drawing of what has become of Howard Hughes. He went to Vegas and they could not get him out of his room. So they say, now, do I think that that's the truth. You know me, I'm a conspiracy theorist, but I will tell you this. He didn't come out of that room for nearly a year. And he was actually so bad that he would run around naked and all these things in this hotel. So we've got the pre Let's go crazy and the post. But he bought the Desert in because they said, bro, you can't be running around naked being crazy in our hotel. And he said, good, get out. I'm going to buy it then. So he did, and that was his first purchase. And it's actually curious that it even went through because he refused to have any He wouldn't fill out any financial disclosures, he wouldn't give any form of ID. He was super super super OCD. And his mom, I believe, in my nursing opinion, had Munchausen by proxy because she was really really crazy when he was young about him getting sick, and she was constantly talking about him getting sick, and it leads to this in later life. This is a reenactment from a film, but this is really what was going on with Howard Hughes. He was held up for a year in this hotel room. He got so wild that he wouldn't cut his nails, he wouldn't cut his hair. He started wearing clean xboxes on his feet. He was a germaphobe. He was completely freaked out about germs. He hated. In fact, he never hardly ever met with any of the people that he worked with, which leads to some major problems here. So when you are a broken person and you you recluse inside yourself and you trust others to run things, look, people are going to be people in and boy did they people it up like it's a mess. If you notice this is an actual, real photo of him. He wouldn't cut his weird fingernail, like I don't know if he was going to stab somebody in the eye with that if they came for him. I don't know if he was a parent on what, but very strange behavior. He also was down. He was almost six foot three and he was down to like ninety eight pounds when they got him, And so they actually couldn't fully recognize who he was, and he had to be fingerprinted to confirm that it was actually him. After he died, he supposedly had round the clock nursing carrot. This is one of the richest people in the world, okay. And he died full of bed sores and emaciated. And he actually had to be flown out of Las Vegas on a stretcher, never to return. And this happened on Thanksgiving Day in the nineteen seventies. He was extracted from there, they literally said, extracted to the Bahamas, and then he never returned to Las Vegas. And he died in nineteen seventy six. And supposedly this rich, rich, rich guy, that's this savvy businessman, and will get into how savvy he was, left no will. Okay, my eye, he left no will. I do not believe that for a hundred million dollars. I really and it was way more than that that he left. Uh huh. So, Howard Hughes, why is even important?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Like? Why does he matter? He was this drug addicted guy. Well, I also want to mention one thing. He was so quote unquote drug addicted that when he died they found multiple and I mean copy amounts of broken off hypodermic needles inside of his arms. Okay, let me explain something people, and not just his arms, his body in general. You don't break off syringes in your own arm when you're doing it, and you're a professional drug addict. That doesn't happen. By the first time, you might blow a vein, you might mess it up, but by the fifth time, you got this down. If you ever doubt me, go watch the show Intervention and see how quick they can tap a vein. These people know what they're doing. And when you're putting the needle in all the way, which you never do, ivy. Drug users only need to put in a tiny bit of that needle to get the hub in there where the little hole is, and that's it. Why would you be sinking a needle? Well, I can explain that to you because I work in mental health facilities. We sink needles when we have to control someone. We sink needles and possibly could have a needle break off when we are holding them against their will and have to do that because they are going to harm themselves or another person. Now do I think maybe he was going to harm himself? I don't know. I don't know. He seems more of a passive recluse from what everybody describes. He wasn't described as violent, he wasn't described as a menace. And it's just completely sad that this all happened to him. And it's going to come into a reasoning as to why this is important. But he is intrical and not only the Mormon mafia, but this country in general, even to this day. So one of the things that the CIA is associated with, in true James Bond fashion, right, was this Glomar explored open to the lower massive grappling clause, capable of bringing up parts of a submarine. And he was the one that funded this, and this was an actual project that is now declassified, and he was the one that backed this project. In fact, he backed many projects for the CIA, which I find super interesting because why on earth does a movie star care about a CIA operation? Right? That doesn't even that doesn't make sense. And he's involved with the CIA uh a lot. That project, in case anybody wants to look it up, is called Project Azorion A Z O R I A N. And he was completely like in the midst of it, and he was you know, they were trying to pick up the submarine off the bottom of the ground. Not only that, but he owned the Spruce Goose. He also owned multiple other strange things that were like kind of associated with flying and boats and all this stuff. And he becomes an owner of multiple companies. And with that he needs help because this guy is completely you know, he's a recluse. He's not going to meet with anybody, He's not going to talk to anybody in person hardly at all. And so he ends up hooking up with this guy right here. And this guy's name is Bill Mayhew, and he is the only non Mormon in the Mormon mafia. So Mayhew was a detective firm history, but he had also been in the CIA and the FBI. And I have to tell you guys, his life, Mayhew's life is actually what Double O seven is based off of. And so can you hear me? Okay?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I can hear you?
Speaker 3: Just find oh okay, good. So his life was based off of double or Double O seven was based off of him. That's how intecol of CIA, FBI ops we have here. So he was originally hired by Hughes and introduced to him because of his wife Jene. His wife Jane, he was he was kind of obsessed with her, and I think I did include a picture, but let me look really quickly, and he but he couldn't. It's so strange. He wouldn't be around her, and he just wanted to look at her for twenty minutes a day and then let her go on her way. I didn't, but she's really pretty, and so if she would let him just look at her for twenty minutes, he would let her go. I don't he's never had children, he was never like that. I don't even know with his severeness of OCD if he would be able to have actual physical contact. But I'm not in his bedroom, so I don't know. I just know that he was really strange with her, and she lived like in a different room, she lived in different area, like all the things and so, but he was so obsessed with her that literally, when he had moved to Vegas, the first place he stayed I think was one of the places. Let's see with her, and it's called the green let me see it's pretty weird story the green room or something like that, and he ordered it to never be changed ever again. And kept it that way for the rest of time, like it was like a time capsule. And that's really like just because like they had time there together. It was super crazy. And so he lived there for a year, then ordered it to be kept exactly the same and never returned. So that was actually called a small five room cottage near the desert in called the green House. So and I don't even know, maybe it's still like that for all we know, it could be. But this Mayhew, like I said, he he was in the CIA, he goes clear up, you guys, I have to tell you. This guy goes into Saudi Arabia, king on Nassas Nixon. This guy's a former spy. He delivered a ton of politicians and Nixon and I'm telling you, guys, he he's all over the board. Well, at first, when he's introduced to Howard Hughes, he's intrical because he's undercover with the Mob and you can't just come, you know, into Las Vegas at this point and be like, Yo, we're gonna just take you know, on another little casino or whatever, because the Mob was running it.
Speaker 7: Hi, everybody, I'm Chris vic I'm the founder of Squatch survival Gear, and today I'm here to talk to you about some of our most popular packs. In twenty seventeen, I found it Squatched Survival Gear because I was tired of seeing low quality mass parts packs flooding the American market. I decided I'd make a pack that was one hundred percent designed and manufactured in the United States. And today I'm here to talk to you about some of our most popular packs. This is the Knighthowlers, designed for EBC and travelers.
Speaker 3: As you can see, it's small.
Speaker 7: It's roughly ten by twelve inches, designed for everyday carry. The pass through pad allows you to put it on your luggage when you travel. This is the Rugaru, very civilianized of attachment points. This is a twenty five liter pack. We designed it for a little lighter load. If you need more than the night Howler should try this. This is the Mothman, very similar to the Rugaru, roughly the same size, but it's designed for carrying a much heavier load. The removable waste belt will help you carry that extra load. Boss Scott your retaining strap if you're going to take that on a on a travel trip. This is the Kakamora. This would be your first seventy two hour pack. As we used to say in the army. It comes with an internal frame, totally adjustable, straps, heavily padded. You can carry heavy loads, carry lots of gear. This is the rock Ape. It's a forty five liter pack, same internal frame, same great padded straps that you like, with a few extra features. If you're wondering what's with all the crazy names, well that's because finding one hundred percent American made is as hard as finding bigfoot in the woods. When you're ready to carry our packs, contact us at square, sabrovogear dot com or any of our social medias.
Speaker 3: And the mob had to pay homage to the people. And we've all probably seen casino that was real. They were skimming off the top. Everybody was taken a cut. It wasn't organized, it was all crazy. And so for this he he was with and associated with Sam g and Conna. And Sam g and Conna is not a huge mobster, like he's just not. I'll pull his picture. Sam g and Conna is really kind of an unknown. I mean, there's a little bit known of him, but he's not overly excitingly known. His nickname was Momo and you know, you can look up a little on him, but he was from Chicago. He was part of that whole CIA or a mobster branch, while may he was part of the CIA trying to infiltrate it. And so he kind of brings them together. And also the only other thing sam Gy and Kanna is known for is he directly helped JFK get into office. And so, I mean there's ties with Watergate, all kinds of things here, but this gets into, like I said, some weird stuff. So when he comes in, Sam kind of helps Hughes obtain some of these casinos. But Sam kind of disappears rather quickly. He kind of screwed himself. He kind of shot himself in the foot because once this guy got involved, this Mayhew, he brings in some other people and one of them is gay. This guy's name Gay, not that he's gay, and this guy we're going to talk about here soon, but he's also integral in them basically making a huge monopoly out of Las Vegas and corporatizing it. Well, once it's corporatized and under this Sumacore Corporation, which we will talk about, it turns into something that I don't think anybody ever could have foreseen. But Mayhew also brings some contracts for Hughes with a different situation in the CIA. Because Hughes owned so many companies at this point. He owned a helicopter company, he owned a plane company, he owned a tool company, he owned I mean, this guy, like, even to this day, there is so many companies owned and or started by Howard Hughes that I think people would be actually shocked. So I have a tiny list here, and so the first one is Hughes Aerospace Group, formed in nineteen forty eight, and then that was from a tool company that he started that was small in nineteen thirty two. Then in nineteen fifty three he starts the Howard Hughes Medical Institute. Then he also forms a helicopter division called the Aircraft Division inside of the actual plane company. And then he starts Hughes Space and Communications, which I found was super interesting because it was formed bringing together Hughes Space and Communication Group and space systems and that has to do with like satellite formation and all kinds of things. Well, then he starts Hughes Research Laboratories, and then the Suma Corporation comes up and so that includes the tool Co Aircraft property and that turns into Hughes helicopters. And so this goes down the line clear until this gets taken on by Raytheon And actually, to this day, these Hughes companies are acquired by some of the biggest things in the world, including the Hughes Electronics was merged on the satellite part for the what was it, Direct TV and GM and aerospace defense technicians. Hughes Aircraft, like I said, turn into Boeing eventually through Raytheon. This gets crazy, like you would never believe this, Like this seemingly like Okay, he's a movie star, like who cares? Right, No, I'm almost certain that he himself was CIA. He's CIA affiliated, but he wasn't confirmed CIA and the CIA won't comment on it. Well, Samy Hugh brings in these mobsters, they eventually run them out of town and I'll tell you how that happens. But also he brings in these contracts for the helicopter business through them for the CIA, and they are like exclusive for the CIA. So when we're talking about this stuff, like he was kind of the integral side guy, but all of a sudden, this other guy pops in and the E Perry Thomas and Frank Gate and they kind of kick him out. And those two were Mormons, so they basically said, oh, he was stealing. Mayhew's stealing from you. You should fire him. He's causing all kinds of problems. And so actually he was disparaged out in front of everyone, basically said he couldn't get another job because Howard Hughes had disparaged him so bad and basically said he was a thief. And so after that happened, it got really ugly for him as far as being able to get a job or anything. So this gets into E Perry Thomas, and I have to tell you his nickname. E Perry Thomas was a Mormon. He was from set Lake City and he actually was the first banker to open up lending to casino operators. He acted as a buyer for Hughes, and he is known as the Silent Kingmaker. He's in control of everything at this point, and honestly, like he took over in such a huge level that Howard Hughes ended up like buying up so many things. I mean, he was buying like all kinds, like the Golden Nugget and like all these other casinos, and it just like led into this crazy finance like basically empire. It wasn't even just a corporation. This is an empire at this point. And so you know, this other guy comes in to help out. This is the banking side of things. Oh I hate when it does that, and e Perry Thomas again there's an updated photo. And then he also is going to be integral and later at where Vegas goes because this is Steve winn Or I mean, yeah, so Stephen when is the last name? I can't remember the first name. So he actually ends up helping him a bunch with everything. And remember he's the one that gets to decide who goes where what how why because he's kind of over everything. He's integral in the Sumacore Corporation. And you have to know that actually he has a history of being in a CIA as well. So these people are all made they're being aligned with him on purpose. They're all just basically taking mad advantage of this guy. And I just think it's strange that you know, they even cared. I mean, why why would they care about this movie stars empire? It doesn't make any sense. But we're going to get into another guy. This one. This is he actually was a senator until he passed away, I think because they're forever right, and it's Bennett. He was involved in everything, and he was one of the first Mormon senators that was able to serve like for them, and so it was very strange that all of a sudden he comes into play on this. And I'm sure that E. Perry Thomas hooked them up together. The thing about this guy is not a lot of people knew, but he was also CIA. It came out in the Watergate scandal because he was a part of the whole thing. And really Howard Hughes wanted Nixon in and he wanted to control him. And so this guy here is a big part of the Zuma corporation. He actually ran it for four years. And like I said, again, we're talking about the CIA. So we've got another guy that comes on the scene. Oh, let's read this really quick. So it just tells you about not the whole thing, but just how he kind of got in. He had originally been a chaplain and then he got into chief Congressional Liaison in Department of Transportation, and then he ends up with Howard Hughes with that I tell, and then later was discovered a company was CIA Agency Front Organizations. So these companies aren't even necessarily quote unquote real, right, so they buy companies, they're making tons of money. Everybody's just using this guy's name literally. And so this is one of the people leaving the Senate Watergate Committee hearings. I believe that was May Hugh or Chester Davis. Oh, SUMA Council, SUMA Core. So this is another one on SUMA Core. And we'll get to this one in a minute. We got to get to where did it go? Let me go back out. We got to get too gay and so I know his last name is funny, but that's actually his last name. So we've got e Perry Thomas, and then we've got Gay who is also an integral part of things, not necessarily on the banking side. But he becomes he was an errand boy, which is so wild. He just becomes this errand boy. And then all of a sudden, next thing, you know, I think that's Perry Thomas. Again. Maybe I didn't put his photo in. I'll be sad if I didn't. So anyway, he becomes part of this whole corporation. He works his way up from being just like an errand boy literally, and he was a huge problem when it comes to Frank Gay when it comes to the will. We're going to get to the will here in a bit, but it was a mess. And so you have to remember how much money this guy is basically amassing with all of these corporations. He's not only got CIA connections through these two Mormon men that are basically running his companies. In fact, Gay kicked Howard Hughes off his own board. Frank W. Gay was on the board. His stographer ended up on his board, which somebody must have had the hats for her. I don't know how that happens, and multiple other people, but he was literally running this show. And he is the CEO of Sumacor and so he also was in the CIA unbeknownst to them. I'm sure he used to be a paratrooper and he started his own companies later with Enzign Peaks, but he also started like other like umbrella companies. Underneath this situation with Howard Hughes's name that he didn't even know he had, Like he didn't even know anything about these companies. So I mean talk about talk about some swindlers. These are supposed to be people that are, you know, upstanding in the government, Like Mormons are not known for their naughty behavior like this, like this is something different than what we're used to seeing, right, Like when you hear of a Mormon, do you think like all this stuff I'm telling you, you know what I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm just saying I'm right taking it all in it and I'm like, whoa, it is wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And honestly, Las Vegas would not exist without these men. And I'm not just talking about Howard Hughes. Howard Hughes was probably drugged and held hostage in his hotel room at this point, Like these two Mormon guys are running the show. They even kicked Mayhew, the main guy that was in the CIA that brought all these contracts out. They kicked him out and they said, you know, you're a piece of crap whatever whatever. They just wanted him out of the way. And so when that happened, he took them to court because he's like, you know what, you don't own my contract. The only person that owns my contract is Howard Hughes. So I want to hear it from Howard Hughes's mouth. Well, you know, he's a recluse. He's definitely not going to do it. He didn't do it, and he wouldn't comply. So he ends up paying him a ton of money, like millions of dollars, like so much money it was crazy, And so he ends up winning. He won, He went and got that money back because of this all and so it was just a strange like a strange whole thing of events. But the weirder part is is how it goes on in the future. So you guys have to know that this stuff is passed down. This is Gay's son and his name is Robert Gay. He ends up in the Quorum of the seventy, which is okay. So when you're talking about Mormons, like there's the Quorum of the twelve and then the Quorum of the seventy. This is a big, huge deal. This is like not just some little thing that just happens, like you have to basically be made to even make it. Like I used to think when I was in there, like, oh, they just pray about who they're supposed to have, and it could be anybody, right, you could have like the most nicest guy in there that God just like put them. No no, no, no, no no no. So these people all come up, they have them basically come up through the Boy Scouts. As they're coming up through the Boy Scouts, they start kind of help seeing how they're doing with like programming, and then by the time they get to college, they either end up in Sigma Kai or one of these fraternities, and then it ends up in Skull and Bones at the University of Utah, which no big surprise. I mean, this is not These people that run the Mormon Church are not there by accident at at all. These people are made men inside there. And so when we'll get to more connects on that even.
Speaker 5: Okay, so like I said, we still be there quickly, yeah, because okay, So just to keep everybody in the loop, what we've done is we've answered some pretty serious questions, which is, what is the history of Mormons serving in the CIA. I don't think it's possible to answer the question how many individuals are involved because it's probably hundreds of thousands of people.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: All the top also kind of gotten into like how the CIA, because you just mentioned skull and bones. We all know that that's just a funnel to the CIA. But you've pretty much answered the question how has the CIA recruited members of the Mormon faith? So, I mean, we know that in politics this is going to be rampant because that's one of the places that they go to. But I wonder where else?
Speaker 3: I know what, I know another place I was gonna mention this. So you have to understand that when you're talking about the Mormons. What do Mormons do at age of So we get these boys and we know what they're like, we know how they behave, we know if they're overachievers, we know what's happening with them because they get them in these programs like the Boy Scouts and whatnot early on. Well, then what happens is we send them on a mission. And we do this very early. We do this at eighteen years of age, and every boy is actually not required. But like, if you don't go on a mission, your family is going to have some things to say about it. Let me tell you what. So you're basically expected to go. And once they get on these missions, they have to have absolute like they have to mind exactly the programming is finished with these missions because you cannot question anything. If somebody tells you something and you're on a mission, that's what you do, and you don't have any autonomy. You can't even go to the bathroom by yourself, like basically you're you're escorted and your partner waits right outside. So you guys are together like spying on each other, and basically you're taught as a missionary like, oh, if my partner was looking on the internet or texting his mom and he shouldn't have you tell on them. So they teach them this big brother type situation, you know, and then they always have one that's been in the mission longer than the others, so they're over them. So this teaches them, and then they all report back to a zone leader basically, so that even teaches them more. This is what happens, and you can get sent home from your mission, and if you do and you're not medically sick, that is a huge embarrassment to you and your family. So this is all being taught at an early age. Well, we know they're using this not only to use CIA agents and get them into other countries, because they can get into places that other people can't. They can get in under philanthropic reasons, just like we watch it happen with the un And believe me, the Mormons and n are are symbiotic. But I'm telling you guys, like this is a bigger thing than people really realize. Like all of these people I'm talking to you guys about today, almost every single one has been confirmed that they were in the CIA or working specifically with the CIA most of their lives for over seventy years. We've got a senator that's in the CIA, Like, what are you talking about? What kind of intrusion is that? In general? Like this and this Howard Hughes stuff hasn't ended yet. Even though I don't have a whole ton of pictures of it, I will tell you this goes into Baine and Company. This isn't Romney. This trickles down. This trickle down effect to these other companies goes clear deep to this day. Steve Winn was financed by Mormons. He's owners over and actually it's been said that E. Perry Thomas said Steve Wynn was like a sun to to him. And this is from his own family. So anybody that's making it has been made by these silent king makers. These are not an accident. This company alone, the Huntsman's. If anybody's from Utah, you know what the Huntsmans are because the Huntsman's own hospitals, the Huntsman's own all these things. This company alone merged with another company and the Huntsman Gay noticed the last name Huntsman Gay. Yeah, they merge together and they have over seven billion of capital commitments. Like we're not the aggregate transaction value fifty billion. This firm is huge. And this is only one of a few that continue on to this day. Not only this, but also fun fact, George hw Bush worked with Howard Hughes. And we'll just go back to a Howard Hughes picture because that's it for these But Howard Hughes owned island that they used to actually spy on other people through CIA raids and that was through Zapota oil and actually the Mormon mafia leased these islands to them to the CIA from Hughes to raid on Cuba. This is like way bigger than people can ever comprehend. This is like, this is wild. This is stuff that you would hear and you would say, oh, that can't be true. No, it's true. And then on top of it, we're talking about Okay, we go outside of Vegas, we get into the profit that's coming up here soon after, which is Spencer W. Kimble. Spencer W. Kimble actually left a really important activity he was that for the profit and he went to go meet with the Howshiga Nashia. I wrote it down people that were they're visiting, like all of a sudden, just boom, went to go meet with them. I'll look at the name. I have it written down here. But I'm just like, what is going on? Like why? I get that the prophets have to go meet with important people all the time, but that seems really out of pocket. You know, it doesn't seem like something necessarily that the profit of the church should care about. Like why is he leaving meetings to go see these people? You know, it doesn't make sense. It's all very highly connected, and I have to tell you it's connected also through the Rotary Club because Spencer W. Kimball was one of the top rotarian members and when he became called to that position, he actually said, I'm super upset with having to do this because I'm going to miss all my rotarian stuff. And LDS Abuse does a great podcast on this. I just had it on my podcast. He's done a lot of deep dives on the rotarian side of things, like it's crazy, like under the Rotary Club, the people that you would never think meet, right, they shouldn't meet together like in normal life, like the Catholics and the Mormons, Like why would they be meeting Or there's another guy that's involved in this that's Jewish. Why would the Meyer family care to meet with Mormons? Why would this be happening. Well, it's all underneath these other you know things. It's underneath these brotherhoods where you take what death os. The current prophet is a skull and bones member, what does he you know? This is crazy. I mean we are talking about people that have no business saying they're all about like God and this is about God, when really, truly it's a corporation. This is a corporation and it's all going into Washington, DC. And this didn't end when he died, like Howard Hughes's empire was taken over because the will took thirty four years to resolve. People. If you don't have a will, hear me again, thirty four years to resolve this because it was such a mess. Gay was actually fingered as trying to destroy the company. He was actually the one that said the Mormon will because people said he left everything to the Mormon Church and there was this fake will, and a bunch of fake wills came forward. Well they they found out that now they were probably all fake. They weren't for sure. But Gay could have gone and testified. No, I saw him write that for the Mormon Church. And maybe he did, and maybe he didn't. But I'll tell you what, he had a better standing taking over the health part of it. Like I told you he started the health Institute thing. Gay went there and took over that. He died like he had more power and money saying no to the Mormon Church, like no, I'm gonna I'm gonna do this because if he bows down, then he loses some of his you know, money, And so he did not back the church with any of that. So I have to tell you guys, like this goes into nowadays too. And this is also super interesting when you look at the philanthropic side of things, and I mentioned the New World Order. When you start looking at all of this stuff that I bring forward, okay, and even Spencer W. Kimball, like I said, he's I have not dug deep into him. But in the CIA journals it was mentioned nineteen seventy seven. You guys can look it up or watch LDS abuse. He goes into this a little bit. But these people are in constant contact with the government. This is like a government committee. These people are not placed there by accident. But to this day, the top ten holdings of the Church Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints are the following. Microsoft is number one, Number two is Apple, number three is Alphabet, number four is Amazon, number five is Navidia, number six is Meta, number seven United Health Group, number eight is MasterCard, number nine is JP Morgan, and number ten is Tesla. And since I mentioned Tesla, I just want to mention to you guys, Jared Birchall, the CEO of Neuralink since twenty sixteen. Oh, he's a Mormon. Two the Birchall family, they have no business being over as a CEO. It makes no sense. He doesn't have the education or the backing to even be in that position. So why is he there? Why was he even there? It makes you wonder, you know, And guess what they also were over. They were also over something called the Boring Company b O Ring for Morgan Stanley. This was founded by Musk. They met at Morgan Stanley. Then they started this boring company founded by Musk. And guess what they built tunnels? Tunnels. The Boring Company isn't boring out a hole, not boring, isn't go to sleep boring? No, not at all. Yeah, And so these people like that people want to trust. I'm sorry, but like, especially with the Mormon Church. Do you know who the number one landowner in America is right now for farming?
Speaker 4: I do not.
Speaker 3: It's Bill Gates. Do you know who the number two is? I do not. It's the LDS Church. And what is their number one shareholding? Oh, that's right, Microsoft? So is it one big corporation in one world order already? And I'll tell you guys something. The eldiest Church is worth a hundred and sixty plus billion that was just found in a hedge fund and they said, we're saving it for the end of the world. And I quote the end of the world. Now, when you've got these people that have money like this, and that's just what they found. If they're admitting to that much. Get the heck out of here. It's way more. I speculate, and I speculate this really with quite a bit of backing behind my research and everything, that the Mormon Church has actually rose almost to equal playing field with the Catholics, and or they are actually above it because Rome, for the first time ever, the Vatican is there. They've never allowed the Mormons to build a temple there or buy there. And guess what that they just did very recently. They just built a temple right right next door. It's literally right next door to the Vatican. So of course they didn't take it over, but they sure our neighbors. And I'll show you this picture where you can see the profit of the church and he is the skull and bones slash Alan key member and he is holding this Peter's key. And you tell me what's going on here, Like he is holding the keys to the Kingdom with a Masonic grip. Yeah, yeah, yep. These things are so intricate in detail, like you have to notice the small things. The one thing the Mormon Church certainly did, and I will tell you guys this for a fact, is they saw things that the Catholics did and they copied it like OPU stay like missionaries, like you know, getting their way into certain areas they really shouldn't be at and monopolizing them. Like they'll go in with a relief check for people and they'll say, oh, okay, you had an earthquake, Well here's some money. But by the way, why we're here. You know, we know a guy that does concrete and he can come here and build your buildings better. And we know a guy that you know does food and he'll donate food if you let him do this here. And you know, we know a guy that builds hotels like the Marriotts that's a mormonone branch that's Mormon owned, and we can have him come and help you. And all of this goes in one big circle, no wonder the Rotary Club has a circle in it, let alone Masons. You have to understand, it's not just Rotary, it's Masonry, Rotary, Mormonism. All of this stuff goes together. And people keep saying, I wonder when the One World Order will come, And I'm like, it's here. You missed. It's been here for a long ass time, yep. And now we're really screwed because the people that are feeding you. The people that are growing your food are Microsoft and the Mormon Church, which I don't trust either one of them. And even if you grow your own food, say you grow your own food, okay, they're still spraying the skies with crap constantly, like you're not going to escape it. They're polluting water, they're polluting food, they're polluting everything. And these people are almost too too powerful to fail, like you've heard that in banking, right, They're too big to fail and they're not going to let them fail. But i'll tell you what, it doesn't look like they're failing one single bit, not even a little. Nope, Nope, they have made it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, something that it's just been annoying me lately with all this Trump stuff, and you got all of these super Christian people and new Agers and everybody, and they're like, oh, the matrix is crumbling, and I'm like, no, it's not.
Speaker 3: A matrix doesn't crumble, It doesn't do that. The problem is is even you know, everybody always says, well, my grandma's a Mormon and she's the best lady ever and she's super nice, so blah blah blah blah blah I'm like, I'm not talking about your grandma. I'm talking about people at the top. And whenever you get at the very top of something, it isn't going to be what you know. They're keeping you dumb and blind in the middle. They don't want you to know this stuff, do they want? Mormonston of Microsoft is their number one, you know, shareholding. I highly doubt that most people don't trust Bill Gates as far as they can throw him. I mean, let's be real.
Speaker 5: I mean, first of all, Bill Gates looks like somebody's grandmother.
Speaker 3: Yeah she looks evil. No, like an evil grandma, like in a crazy evil story. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, scary, But that is a fundamental point for people to really put their minds to. Yes, they often get involved in this concept that oh, they're big fish and so you can't outrun them. They'll just eventually gobble you up. But as far as I know, if a shark is coming at you and you punch that sucker in the face hard enough, it'll run away.
Speaker 3: It'll be stunned.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: People are afraid to even challenge the system because they've just been so dumbed down. And I know people tend to shut down now when they hear that phrase dumb down, but that essentially that's what it's happening. There's so many distractions and like you said, Granny Smith around the corner, she's not trying to hurt anybody, So how can it be a bad thing. Well, that's just the way that the structure is set up in every religion, in every arena, like the medical complex. You know, Bert down the road is a veteran and he's harmless. He served his country, so the army can't be doing anything insidious.
Speaker 4: All that stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's all infiltrated and this stuff. I could go further, but like at some point it sounds crazy and I need to add a few more things, like to make it solidified. But like when you're talking about the military industrial complex, I just gave you a bunch of examples about how President Bush was using a movie star to rent his islands to spy on a country in Cuba. What this stuff goes to the jfk assassination. I could take this all the way up, but I had to stop because it sounds insane. It also sounds insane that this goes to Watergate, but it's been proven. The guy I showed you that was the senator. They freaking made him go testify in court. And people will still tell you, oh, probably not. You know what, he's a senator? Why is he in the CIA?
Speaker 5: Yeah. It's the most interesting thing about trials is that these people try themselves. Those things aren't real trials. Like, you know, there's actually people out there, like let's use Trump for example, that actually think that those trials were real.
Speaker 3: Right, No, they weren't.
Speaker 5: He's wanted them.
Speaker 3: No, exactly. And that's the problem is that you're never you know, I always tell my husband because he really he really likes Trump, and I'm always like, look, I'm I hate to be the black pilled person here, but I'm just gonna tell you and we can stop sharing whatever. I don't know, well where up there it is. I hate to be the black pillar that goes around like with her head kind of down on this. Because would I like Trump to save the world? Yeah, sure, cool. I would love anybody to save the world. But like, I don't think billionaires save worlds. I don't think billionaires give a shit about you or me, Like they don't. We're in the way, you know, that's all we are. They don't care most of the time.
Speaker 5: You know, I'd be happy if Baby Jesus showed up or you know, the real Superman Clark wherever the hell you are get here. But exactly like, yeah, it isn't going to happen. And that's why people like us become secluded. You know, we eventually withdraw from the population at large because nobody's thinking really rationally and logically about it. They're just thinking based on their own denials and repressed information that they know is there, but they don't want to look at it. And they're just hoping and praying that some of this is going to come to an end. And I get it, it's scary. But at the same time, what do I always say? The only pathway to total freedom is personal empowerment. That's the only way. But I don't think we'll ever really reach a critical mess I'm still out here trying to reach as many people as I can, but look at how many people have come and gone with the same fundamental messages as all of us, and they've just all been laughed at or ignored.
Speaker 3: Right, and we get called conspiracy theorists, Right, we're crazy conspiracy theorists.
Speaker 5: You yeah, and even before that it was a word, even before that was a thing.
Speaker 3: There have always been people who have tried.
Speaker 5: To say what was going on out there, and it just it just doesn't work well.
Speaker 3: And they're all, yeah, it's like these are operations, Like I can tell you guys. Go look up Operation Gladio, Go look up that other operation project I told you. Look up Project at Zorion. Go look up the hues dynamic co with IBM. You want to know how it goes to Hitler. It goes through Hitler through IBM. IBM is connected to Hitler. And guess who worked at IBM. Gates mom may as well be Hitler. And they focus on his dad. Yeah, they focus on his dad because he's the eugenicist. And I'm like, it's always the quiet one in the background. Don't look at him, Go behind that, Go behind that to the mom who's quietly working underneath like some really sketchy crap. And you know, I tried to find the IBM paper, the nineteen eighty four cia Foya document that I know exists. I've seen it before. I can't find it, not even on Russian Google. Because the Mormons as well, Yeah, the Mormons came in and wanted to look at the IBM stuff and they were like, and you don't even want to get into and we could someday. The connection between the Nazis and the Mormons, it is crazy. One of the only people that showed up to help Nazi Germany after it happened was guess who, Oh, that'd be the Mormons. That'd be the Mormons.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And like the ig Farban connection, everything is really strong there too.
Speaker 3: And it's like it's the way that they sneak in their people, Like they gather up all their CIA peeps and they're like, we're gonna go help Germany because we're good people. No you're not. You're gonna smuggle out all the best and brightest let alone, you know, operation paper clip, And you can prove this to people like you can. I just showed you how all of these companies went into every single thing that we run the world, with airplanes, with healthcare, with all these things. And who did the report on that? You want to know, the Rockefellers. Look at the Rockefeller report on this stuff. You guys, like this is this is insane to me. When you start learning like all the rich people are in on it. If they have more than a million dollars, I don't give a shit who you are. You're in on it, Like unless your grandma died and gave it to you, I'm.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then they're still coming for you. I don't know, money from you, Yeah, your grand.
Speaker 3: Right. I'm like, that's scary. And there's a reason why the Bible says it is super hard for rich people to go to heaven. Right, It's easier to threat a camel through an eye of a needle. And why is that? That's some wisdom there, you know, whether you guys are biblical or not, that is a wisdom statement because that is telling you something like there's a reason why we aren't jetting around the world because jetting around the world and having money to just literally they literally burn it. Sometimes the mob will burn cards and money and whatever. They don't care when they're doing all their weird stuff, you know. And I'm like, look, you're talking about nefarious people with white collar crime, and who's worse, if you take my on it, white collar people, because they're running shit. That's just me though, yeah pretty much.
Speaker 5: And I mean, yeah, that's a great place to end the podcast because he has pretty much answered any question that anybody could ask about this.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm sorry, I'm super passionate about this.
Speaker 5: The great podcast because I just had to be like, hey, here's this thing, and go and you.
Speaker 3: And my notes. I think I dropped him right before I came downstairs, so I had a few other things. But you know, you could go on forever.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: It's also please you guys. Check out LDS abuse. He does a lot on the rotarian side of things on the Rotary Club. I just dropped an episode with him and it will go even deeper into the hole like it's it's a lot. I don't even go to Rotary much because he's covered it so well. Right, Well, where can we find you? Yes, I'm everywhere podcasts are served. I do have my own website and it's Unfiltered Rise podcast dot com. I think it's podcast. Yeah, just put an Unfiltered Rise and then put the podcasts. It'll pop up. And then also I have my own Patreon that we released twice a month extra shows that nobody else will ever get. I've never released him ever and I won't and they're about murderers, Mormons and mayhem and a lot of times we do Mormon murderers and you might be surprised. Ted Bundy was a murderer and he was also Mormon. But also you know somebody that gets really skipped on, which is Israel Keys, And I'm going to be doing an episode on him soon. He was a Mormon, so and he's one of the scariest. I feel like he is so underrated. He is so much scarier than any of the rest of them. He planted kill kids two years in advance. Like he is a scary guy, scary smart person, scary.
Speaker 5: Well, Heidi, thanks for being on a Boundless Authenticity podcast.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me. I love coming on and chatting with you. Sorry, I'm super intense.
Speaker 5: All right, you will be back though you will return a third time.
Speaker 3: I love it, all right,