Speaker 1: Show time is here.
Speaker 2: No time to fear.
Speaker 1: Corrilla is so near because show time is here. So on with the show.
Speaker 2: Let's give it a go.
Speaker 1: Carrilla is the one that you need to know. Now it's show time.
Speaker 3: All right, in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean he's really something, the best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, Bigley, And he's funny, this guy. Have you heard him? Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere. He's almost here. I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay, because I mean he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 4: Oh I was show.
Speaker 5: SI is the only way to beat MAGA, to actually sit down, talk with them, hear their grievances, and try to come to some understanding.
Speaker 4: Gavin Newsom seems to think, so what about you? What about me? We'll find out right now.
Speaker 6: Uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged.
Speaker 2: It's the Courell Cast.
Speaker 6: Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 4: All right, it is the Carell Cast. I Am Carell. Happy Thursday.
Speaker 5: It is what March sixth Thursday, stormy in Nevada, stormy in California, and stormy in my brain. Because my friend Gavin Newsom is doing something that well, I don't agree with, and while he has said something today that I actually do agree with and is controversial, who I am. I just don't think the way for us to go forward is to become Bill Maher, who he likens himself to now, because Bill Maher will sit down with the opposition and try to find common ground. So Gavin Newsom, see, I am more of the line of my friend Chad Michaels. Chad Michaels is a fabulous drag queen, fabulous beyond belief. His share you can't tell them apart, you really cannot. And he's an overall fabulous person. I've known him over twenty five years. He is an incredible female impersonator and an incredible human being.
Speaker 4: And he was at a show at Mickey's in West Hollywood.
Speaker 5: And he said from stage, if you voted for Donald Trump, get the frack out of here. We don't need you, we don't want you, We're fine without you. Get out.
Speaker 4: And I'm on the Chad Michael's side, Okay, I am.
Speaker 5: I am on the Chad Michael's side, and let me tell you why, and let me tell you why Gavin Newsom may not be and why he was.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 5: Gavin and I started our relationship in a fight. He legalized same sex marriage in San Francisco after he and it was against the law to do, and he knew it would end up in court. After he did that, eleven states used his speeches and the fear of legal same sex marriage to actually outlaw same sex marriage in their states.
Speaker 4: So while what.
Speaker 5: He did was good for gays, it progressed the movement forward. Gay people in those eleven states had to live under that homophobia and that horrible oppressive law that he helped get passed because of the fear of legalized same sex marriage. And so I disagreed with him on television on CNNMSNBC, Fox News. I was the counterpoint. And yet I know that he is a good man, and I know that he supports LGBTQ equality. Here's the difference. He's a white, straight, cisgendered man. Okay, that's the difference. He doesn't he can pass. He can hide in plain sight from MAGA.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 5: And my other LGBTQ family cannot Now. I try to not have the gay issue be the issue. But this morning I got a letter from Live out Loud. Now, Live out Loud is an organization that I have worked with about LGBTQ rights and spreading those rights to youth.
Speaker 4: Okay, and this.
Speaker 5: Letter was something that I don't want to read. Okay, Hi Babeta And the chatroom at YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll. That's YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll. If we are live, then there is a chatroom. If you're on TikTok or if you're on Instagram. Because I'm using restream, I can see your comments too, So go ahead and comment on whatever platform you're on and I will see those comments.
Speaker 4: So please do.
Speaker 5: I love you TikTokers. We're growing every day. We started with five viewers on TikTok. Now we're up to two hundred. So let's keep it growing. TikTokers, keep liking it, keep subscribing, keep following all of that. So I get this letter from Live out Loud, and I could read it to you verbatim, I guess, But it really just talks about how terrified LGBTQ youth are right now, how absolutely scared they are. And the fact is that there is real terror in the LGBTQ community. I'm not talking like trepidation or you know, or just some hesitate. There is terror now. As I've told you, several of my friends that are parents of trans children are already terrified. Okay, they already are. Ah, let me get my iPad. Oh, I'm messing with my microphone and everything. Here we go, all right. As we navigate a tumultuous time in our nation, we are seeing a level of fear and uncertainty among our LGBTQ youth that is unlike anything we've experienced in recent memory. Yeah, recent memory, honey, I remember it. The current political climate, fueled by targeted actions again to our community, has gripped our youth into a state of anxiety and distress. These are strong words, children. This fear is not normal. Well, it is for my generation, but it is a fear that is pervasive and is now elevated for our LGBTQ students. In addition to facing new bullying, homophobic, and transphobic remarks, our youth are now burdened with overwhelming questions about their futures. They're asking, will their GSA clubs be shut down? Will ICE appear at their schools? Will their transgendered family and friends have access to the medical care they need. Our educational program manager has conveyed that teachers, advisors, and administrators are also experiencing fear and uncertainty. They're asking will DEI initiatives block necessary programs to support marginalized students? Will they receive the professional development needed to educate themselves on it. LGBTQ topics many of us can relate to the fear of being in school, fear of bullying, harsh remarks, and the way to feeling isolated. But now that fear is shared by all of us. Every single person in this country is feeling this fear driven by the actions of the current administration. Well know, every single person is not MAGA, is not. This is time for us to stand together. We must resist blah blah blah blah blah. As a nonprofit, here's the stuff that we can do. Make a financial contribution, Engage your company to sponsor work and stand in solidarity with the mission of LGBTQ rights. Let employee resource groups can partner with schools and GSA clubs to support students. Join the Development or Communications Committee to help amplify our work, Join our board of directors, or email Leo at liveoutloud dot org. So here we have this youth organization, okay called Live out Loud, and they're terrified. They are terrified about what's going on in the gay community.
Speaker 4: And I have to tell you, so am I so am I?
Speaker 5: So when Gavin Newsom, I have to put this back, I'm sorry, but I do. It's it's one man's show here at the Corell Cast. So if I want to see the chat room and stuff, I gotta keep it, keep it going. So if we take this email literally, and I do, we are at a very scary time for the gay community.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: First of all, I blame gay kids not knowing their history. Okay, gay kids today have grown up with Chapel Roan and Lady Gaga and Sam Smith in wedding dresses and what's his name from? Oh, I forget his name. He's young, he's handsome, he's got a bunch of hits.
Speaker 4: Oh, Troye Von.
Speaker 5: You know, they've grown up where it's like, oh yeah, I can have purple hair and earrings and go to school and be everywhere and no one's gonna do anything to me. They've grown up in a world online where fear and bullying was prevented, and now that the veneer has been pulled back, they're seeing the hatred that we lived with for our whole lots. And they don't know what to do because they don't know history, because they don't know what we did, because they dismissed old.
Speaker 4: Want to support the Corell.
Speaker 5: Cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correl channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll, That's Krio and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 6: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrell dot com.
Speaker 5: Oh, so many chatters in the chat room. So many texts I have to read during the break. My god, there's so many. The Hague needs to use an immediate arrest warrant against Trump. I agree he is a war criminal. Trump has been waiting to go after gay people. Not so much Trump, but Project twenty twenty five's authors who are now in power.
Speaker 4: Harry from one direction.
Speaker 5: Yes, Harry Styles has gotten a lot of crap, you know, but young gay kids thought, oh look Harry Styles can do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's famous. He lives in a bubble.
Speaker 5: Try being Harry Styles at my school in Long Beach and see what would happen to you.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: I've been out since the seventies and I've been beaten. I've been shot at. When Andrew and I were on KFR KFI radio, death threats every day just because we were gay, no other reason, not any topic or anything, just the fact that we were queer. My name is on a wall because I lasted, because I fought back, because I said no, you are gonna deal with me, and I took the risks. Nowadays gay kids want to wave their gay flag and want no risk involved.
Speaker 4: Well, guess what.
Speaker 5: So I got that letter from Live out Loud that started my day in bed at five in the morning. By the way, I'm setting my clocks ahead this afternoon, so on Monday i'll be in in the groove. But don't forget this weekend, we spring forward. Okay, I'm doing it today so by Monday I can be in the group. So I started my day at five am with that letter from Live out Loud. Then I got up and I saw my friend Gavin Newsom post the first episode of his new podcast where he says he's going to hear opposing views. He wants to talk to the other side. No, he wants to run for president in twenty twenty eight. That's what he wants to do. Because let me tell you, Charlie Kirk has nothing that I want to hear. There is no middle ground, there is nothing we agree on. He is part of a disease that should be eradicated. Charlie Kirk not only shouldn't be a guest on Gavin Newsom, his show should be pulled as propaganda for the right. If this were Nazi Germany, he would be shilling for Hitler because that's what he's doing. And I saw I know what Gavin's trying to do.
Speaker 4: I get it. But see again, I'm with Chad Michaels.
Speaker 5: If you voted for Donald Trump, get the frack away from me. We have nothing to say to each each other. Well, Corel, you can't be that way, Yes I can. Do you think the Germans, and I'm being honest here, do you think the Germans sat down with Nazis on talk shows to.
Speaker 4: Try to reach some common ground.
Speaker 5: Do you think that Martin Luther King Junior sat down with clan leaders to see if there was anything that they could hash out?
Speaker 4: Of course, not Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 5: The things that he has said about the gay community alone. How dare Gavin Newsom? And he's a friend of mine, so this hurts to say, But Charlie Kirk has said horrible things about the gay community. Now Gavin's making news because he agreed with him on the transathlete topic. Let me tell you you're probably gonna get mad at me for this. I defend and love the trans community every step of the way. I will fight for them. I will block bullets for them. I will not let anyone pick on trans people. They don't deserve it. They've done nothing wrong. They are perfect the way they are. It is their world and they need to be happy in it. For decades, I was wrong about saying, well, they can have all that surgery, but there's still a man or woman in their y chromosome and their No. I was wrong, and I am big enough to stand here and say I'm too big actually that I was wrong.
Speaker 4: But here's the deal. And this is what may shock you.
Speaker 5: I do not believe that female to male athletes or male to female athletes should compete against biological women and men. And you're gonna be like what, But I agree that it makes it unfair. If you're a man that becomes a woman male to female MTF, you are going to have a larger frame. You're musculature, even though you have feminized is still going to be different, and you'll be able to dominate in that sport. Now, there are only eight hundred trans athletes in the United States. Here's what I'm saying. Have an open category. Okay, It's like when you walk into the clothing store and there's the men's section in the women's I've never wondered why they don't just put it all together, you know, just put.
Speaker 4: It all together.
Speaker 5: I often shop in the women's department. Have an open category. So in the female category, have female biological and female open where biological females and trans females can compete. Create a new category, create something new, don't be stuck on the old. Don't try to make trans athletes fit into the old mold. Create something new, and let that new thing be an open category. Where female swimmers can compete against trans athletes, and where males can compete against male trans athletes.
Speaker 4: Create something new, something better.
Speaker 5: Let them compete, let them be in sports, but let them have their own category that's not just their own, that's open. In other words, if a woman doesn't want to compete against a trans athlete, don't make her, but don't exclude the transathlete. Have an open category, another title. It's like prisons have the male section, the female section, and the everything in between sections. There shouldn't just be left or right. There should be a middle now for gender non binary, for trans, expand our horizons, don't close them in, don't restrict expand, don't restrict trans.
Speaker 4: Athletes in sports.
Speaker 5: Expand sports to include trans athletes.
Speaker 4: It's just that simple.
Speaker 5: Because it is in some cases unfair, and no one wants to hear that, but it's true. In some instances trans athletes have an unfair advantage. So just create an open category. Let women that want to compete against trans compete against them. So I do partially agree with Gavin Stance on the fairness of trans athletes in sports in college and in high school.
Speaker 4: Okay, I do. It is sometimes unfair.
Speaker 5: But what about these female athletes that are biological females but look like men, like that boxer who could whip any man's ass? What about that? Then she would have to go to the open category as well. Create an open category, expand our horizons, don't contract them, include trans people, don't exclude them, but find a way to fairly include them.
Speaker 4: But given there's so few, it's really a non issue.
Speaker 5: Universal healthcare is what we should all be talking about, you know, universal health care every day, That's what everybody should be driving home, Universal health care.
Speaker 4: But no, it's this stuff. So what do you think. Should we sit at the table with people like Charlie Kirkan.
Speaker 5: People on the other side. Should we have liberals listen to the GOP, Should we talk to Marjorie Taylor Green? Or should we say no? Hey Correll here, And I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell Cast, then please go to patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's patreon dot com forward slash really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash Really Corell.
Speaker 4: There's so much great.
Speaker 5: Free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablets. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube tube, and support the show through Patreon at Patreon dot com. Forwards last, Really Correl, Thanks from thirty years of support to the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. You know, as a talk show host, I've had throughout the years the ability to say who I interview on number one stations and every time either on KFI Andrew and I are on KGO. Every time I tried to interview someone from the other side, Pat Robertson comes to mind. He left the show every time it doesn't go well, and that's because there are only two sides to every story, the right and the wrong. See and other Democrats and Bill Maher seems to think that there's two valid sides to every issue. There's not unless that side is the right and the wrong. Anyone that discriminates against gay people, talks badly about gay people. Anybody that would deny a trans person gender affirming care, anybody that would get in between a woman and her body and her womb, anybody, anybody that would do any of that is wrong. There's no more discussion needed, There's no more understanding needed.
Speaker 4: They're frigging wrong, period. That's it.
Speaker 5: There's no discussion needed. Charlie Kirk is wrong on I don't care how popular he is. He's wrong on every issue.
Speaker 4: Wrong.
Speaker 5: He doesn't have an opposing view, he doesn't have an opposing side. He has a wrong view and a wrong side. That's where Democrats fail. They try to be too fucking inclusive of everybody. They try to hug everyone around and say, oh, look, we can all get along. We're all Americans. We all want the same things. No, they don't want the same thing. They don't want an inclusive America, a diverse America, an America with immigrants and fabulous music and fabulous food from all cultures. They want a white, Christian, heterosexual America.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 5: That's what they want, and there's no middle ground for them, and they take no prisoners. So, Gavin, you want to learn something from Charlie Kirk, throw his ass off your show.
Speaker 4: The a minute he says something.
Speaker 5: Of seeing kick him out. Bill Maher has lost audience. Don't emulate Bill Maher. He's gone down the tubes. No one's watching him anymore because because he turned into a centrist Republican and he betrayed his base. Because there's only two sides, right and wrong.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 5: Well, there's a gray area corral where we could all reach some form of agreement, yes, if they were willing to change their minds or change their opinions.
Speaker 4: But they're not.
Speaker 5: And here's why I know this because I'm a fucking queer. That's why I know this because I have a lisp. Go on my TikTok right now. Yesterday I posted that we need the military to round up MAGA and read what they say about me in the two thousand comments that are underneath.
Speaker 4: Read the names they call.
Speaker 5: Me, Read what they say about me, How I should die, how I'm a pedophile, My America is not yours. Even you, my viewers, who are not gay, who are not by or trans, who are white. If you are a white cisgendered person living listening to me right now, you think you're afraid of what's happening, Try being me. Try being a gay kid, a trans kid, a gay senior. I have been shot at, I have had buildings I'm in burnt fucking down, with Molokov's cocktails thrown through the front door. I have watched my friends die for over ten years while a government sat and did nothing, and while a majority of the people sat and did nothing, and while the GOP joked about it.
Speaker 4: Why do I care more than you? Because you're not under attack.
Speaker 5: If you're white, if you're cisgendered, you're not under attack. We are right now, very quietly. Yesterday, the United States pulled out of the UN Commission on LGBTQ Rights. The United States of America pulled out of the United Nations Committee on Gay Rights across the globe. Why because they want them repealed, Because they agree with countries like the African Nations which have made being gay punishable by death. These people, Charlie Kirk has said that gay people should die, and yet Davin Newsom's gonna sit there and talk to him like his opinion matters. How insulting, how insulting to me and every gay person out.
Speaker 4: There taking a moment, taking a moment.
Speaker 5: I am so sick and tired of my sexuality being the focal point of their hatred. I didn't ask to be greay. I didn't pick being a queer. This is how the universe made me. And for sixty two years I have received hatred for no other reason than I love men. For sixty two years, I have been told I'm not good enough. I shouldn't be on radio, I shouldn't have that job. I should be treated this way instead of that way. I should have to go to these places instead of those places. I don't deserve healthcare. When a virus is running rampant. Andrew and I were told to leave the emergency room and go home and die because there was nothing they could do. And he deserved AIDS anyway because of his premision. Give us lifestyle. A doctor looked at us in our fucking faces and said, you deserve this because of your promiscuous lifestyle.
Speaker 4: A doctor.
Speaker 5: I watched my friends die, agonizing deaths while everybody sat by and did nothing. And then in radio, I am still told to this day in radio that I am too gay to be on their station, that I sound too gay, or the societal mood isn't right to hire a gay host.
Speaker 4: Right now, I am so sick of it.
Speaker 5: And now we're here again, right here again, where we were in the eighties, where we were in the nineties, And one of the Democrats responds to sit down with the very people that would kill us and ask their opinions and listen to them expound about why drag queens shouldn't be reading to kids, or why trans people shouldn't be in schools, or shouldn't be in athletics or whatever. That's what democrats are doing, well, Gavin Newsom, Shame on you, my friend, Shame on you. Charlie Kirk's opinions aren't worth repeating. There's no middle ground with him, and listening to him is useless. Why aren't you having people on your show that empower trans people, that empower gay people, that are giving solutions as to how to weather the asshole is like Charlie Kirk, Oh, because you want to be seen as centrist, You want to be seen as someone reaching across the aisle. How many times are you going to have a finger chopped off when you reach across the aisle before you stop reaching? Joe Biden for four years tried to reach across the freaking asle. Why they chopped off your hand every time?
Speaker 4: But hey, hey, you know so where are the dam? Where are they? As far as I'm concerned, they're nowhere. Hi am Parrel, Be who you want to be. He won't hurt anybody, will see you on Monday. Have a safe and happy weekend. Don't forget to go to all of my social.
Speaker 2: Mediacasting from a completely different point of view yours.
Speaker 4: Listen daily to the.
Speaker 2: Coral cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view, yours. Listen daily to the coral cast done your favorite streaming service.