Speaker 1: All right, Well we're live. No intro here. This is a special live stream. If you guys haven't seen the announcement on X I am for a limited time just for a nostalge of purposes around the holiday season, something I'd been thinking about doing for a while. I am temporarily resurrecting the Daniel three podcast, which was my first podcast. And I don't know, maybe it's just like an autism thing where I was just like, I anted it one ninety three, and I were, yeah, anteddute ninety three, and I was like, that's just such a weird, dumb number to end it on. And I've also thought about trying to venture out of my Biblical Anarchy podcast Niche and maybe start a second show that's more grab bag. And so there's an experiment to see if you people want that. And so to set this off, this is a little limited series I'm doing down memory Lane to finish the Danial three podcast. Right, I have with me a good friend of mine and one of the first guests I ever had on I thought, actually, I think we're one of the first guests on both of our show respectively. Yeah, but a Jose Gallison of No Way Jose. How you doing tonight, brother doing well?
Speaker 2: Pleasure to be back on the show. It has been a while, but yeah, I'm pretty sure we like started literally the same exact time. Hell, even your I think you're using the thumbnail right now too, the one that uh yes, it was made. It's like part of the liberty movement thing, which was like the thing I was like part of at the beginning that just kind of fell off. So yeah, it was it. It feels like forever ago, but that was like what like probably four years ago now at this point, give or take, but it was around twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it is exactly here. I'm gonna share my screen here. Uh where is it? Appearents on no Way, Jose. It was exactly yeah, four years ago according to YouTube. Oh jeez, appear until no Way, Jose. Look at look at those two little kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look how Jackson Tan I was, uh.
Speaker 1: You're you're, you're you're trending. Uh we're trying to get opposite directions. I think i've uh I've I've slimmed down a little bit and uh scruffed up a little more.
Speaker 3: Yeah I have.
Speaker 2: I'm not in shape at all like I was then, but uh, I'm getting back in shape now, I'm working on it. I got I got a little bit fat, little discussed myself. But uh yeah, uh yeah it is wild. It's a long long road. Uh started this about four years ago, and now I've gotten to the point to where it's a sort.
Speaker 3: Of profitable side gig. So hey, here we are.
Speaker 1: We are.
Speaker 3: I can't complain.
Speaker 1: We are C slash B level tier libertarian podcasters who make a side living podcasting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm at the point where I think I like to put in brass rooms. I make like basically a quarter uh podcasting in a day, do what I would like my real job. So it's like it's like almost that like borderline, like should I just quit my job? Like no, I need to be more like a half and then I can say fuck my job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, could you know, like if you quit, you could scale up, but like you need to be able to kind of count on that and project it. And I kind of have privately for me too, kind of like a number i'd want to be at. And even then i'd probably just cut down to part time and you know, feel it out for a while before I completely did it. But I'm also just I'm more risk adverse. So that's just the way I am.
Speaker 2: The uh well, yeah, I mean when you got family, you can't just be risking it all all the time. Actually, because I keep trying to tell be like want to just like sit my wife time, but like I don't think you understand like it. But if I like stream every single day, I'll just really nail the algo and like we'll be doing like all right and not too long because they just sound like a crazy person, like some husband trying to convince his wife. They're like, I'm just telling you, like no, my my, my garage band is really gonna take it off you. But I mean when you already are seeing the money though, you're like, the money's there, So theoretically if we just upscale the volume, but yeah, it is.
Speaker 3: It is a you.
Speaker 2: Got to make sure things are solid for the family because that's what matters the most at the end of the day.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, well, speaking of money and making sure that podcasts are lucrative, I guess even though I'm here on the Daniel three podcast, I'm just gonna do a little bit of grifting for my LCI side, just to remind people this is our end of the year fundraising push. We're trying we have a we have a fifteen thousand dollars matching grant right now to try to really expand what we're doing next year, which not only is about you know, obviously paying all of us a little more hopefully so we can do more. That's the idea is like if we get if we have more money, we can pay our creators more, create more content. But it's also about trying to just on the podcasting side. We have like three or four books that we're working on publishing and as well as more events that we're trying to attend so that we can you know, make Libertarian Christian Institute more of a household name so you guys can go to a wrong one d there we go. I do with professionally guys Libertarian Christians dot com slash donate if you are so inclined to be uh generous with whatever money you have left over at this time of year, so appreciate that if anyone wants to see some uh you know, look at those two little baby faced uh we were it's not that long ago, but I forget I think you're a little bit you're a little bit old. I'm thirty two. I think you're a little bit older than me.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm like a year old than you.
Speaker 2: Nothing, nothing substantial, We're about the same age, roughiki or take yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a I don't know, I don't know which one. He's asking us to tell my hair. My hairstyle technique is just take gel and do bush. So I mean, I if you.
Speaker 2: Guys know, I also take clippers and like I will like kind of edge around like it's kind of like so I'm a little bit more meticulous. Maybe that's why I'm more like pretty uh but uh, I don't know. I do get people to make comments in my hair. I don't do anything too crazy. I just do. I don't even know to say other than like a coment and sometimes like throw my hand through it and be like that looks cool and I'll walk away.
Speaker 1: I've actually spent more time it like I'm trying to grow the hair out a little bit more. But then I'm also, for the first time really ever, I'm trying to grow the beard out, which is a bit of a pain. I've finally gotten past the point where it looks just really scraggly and we're starting to get.
Speaker 4: A little bit of length to it.
Speaker 1: But I'm I'm I mean, hopefully I don't lose subscribers for this, but I am Jewish, So the struggle is trying to get the hair to actually just grow down and not just jew fro all the curls and stuff on the side.
Speaker 4: So I have to do I.
Speaker 1: Have to like get do little trims and get beard oil and stuff.
Speaker 4: But uh, my.
Speaker 1: Son's really into skillet and so he's just like he sees their lead uh singer John Cooper his hair style and beard style and like, Dad, you should do that. And so I'm I'm trying to live live, uh live my nine year old son's dream for him.
Speaker 2: So one day he too will be able to grow a relatively semi decent beard. Yeah, I'm not quite there yet. Maybe maybe one of these days I'll grow up. My ship doesn't connect quite like I'd like it too, Uh, but uh yeah, I mean it's a it's better than what I was dealing with back then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they would think.
Speaker 2: I think it was still active duty of that time, so I probably was literally having to shave every single day. So things have changed along a lot since then. Uh, in more ways, than one for our shows, our jobs, all sorts of things the world. Uh, I mean we're living in crazy times, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Well, and so like we've we both have evolved our not just our podcasts but our branding over time. And I'd say for the most part, like I think we've both like what we do, the product we give our listeners has improved. Although I still get a little nostalgic sometimes for the old days when it was like we didn't have anything to lose and we could be like just I don't know, like a little bit more. I don't think unhinged or experimental like I used to love your like your first intro with the the dancing WAYFU and the money printers and all that. Like any time I'd play that at work is just like, you know, just all my speakers rather than my my AirPod. You just get people looking over like, what the hell was that.
Speaker 4: Kay listening to? We had the same guy do our intros. That was crap.
Speaker 3: What was his Campbell?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Justin Campbell Cambell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I couldn't find my my original intro. But I I what I did was just to show people that I again going down, going down, nostalgia lane. Here I went and found just like the last episode where I played it.
Speaker 4: To that was pretty decent. I mean, yeah, a.
Speaker 3: Lot of bass, so look yeah.
Speaker 4: And then it just goes crazy. So that was it was a yah.
Speaker 2: Mine just went Mine just went straight action, right, Yeah. Yeah, you had like the lobby stuff, like that's what that is. That's like the lobby vibe, like we're waiting, yeah, flicking some stuff, whereas I'm just like, boom, let's go. I still haven't even figured out how to do lobby stuff, and now, especially now that I'm doing more streams now, I need to figure it out. Kind of If anyone seen Timeline Cleanse how Raven does his how he has like the nice lobby little setup. I need to get good at producing on the end of things for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now there's a lot of channels out there that do a good job with that. I've just stuck to the I have a shorter intro now and I just have a custom made time or I don't use the stream yard default want anymore. Just so you start the stream with people there and you're not just talking to no one at the very very beginning. But I used to get I think towards the end. Sometimes I get complaints just be like, you know, your your episode are like the first three minutes are just nothing but just waiting for the episode to start. It's like, well, I don't know, like you get to you get to actually be there at the start rather than showing up five minutes late.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, Like, yeah, I know, some people really get into the whole lobby things. I mean, I think maybe it's like a bigger show thing, but you yeah, people like to talk and like the build up, the anticipation.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I am the kind of guy who gets annoyed when I'm like, oh, cool to see this episode's premiering, and then I go over to it and then like here's this, Like oh no, here's another fucking ninety second roll out that I have to wait for. Uh that is annoying, But uh, I guess people people it must work somehow.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: It seems to be a thing people like, So I don't know, not for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean there's a lot of like I mean, when you watch what other people do, there's always like, I don't know how your brain works. I'm always looking at what people do and deciding if I want to copy that or or integrate it in some partial way into what I do. But it's then it's kind of like you know, experimenting and wanting to be original and not just like Okay, everyone who does podcasts does this, so that's doesn't mean necessarily I have to do it.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 1: The other thing is like, you know what, I feel like I've had you on before and we've talked a little bit about this, but like, obviously I'm revamping this just partly out of just kind of like just hey, this would be fun to do, and it was just literally on a whim kind of like that. And then also in the back of my mind, it's kind of like your show is more of a like you can kind of cover a wide array of topics, whereas I started out with a niche that although is like if if someone really wants to know about libertarianism and Christianity, than like it's like, okay, cool, this is like a really like like a good signal that like, hey, I should go check that out. On the other hand, it's like if I just want to like have a casual conversation with like you know you or like one of my friends, it's like, all right, like how do I fit that thematically into one of my what I'm doing? And so I'm kind of thinking about I don't necessarily want to like keep the Daniel three going again. I'm just trying to get it back to one hundred, just so like it it looks neater in the U because I had, like the old website still up people can go back and see all the episodes. Just thought it'd be cool if it actually showed a one hundred rather than ninety three. But it's like I do want to do like more of conversations just like this. On the one hand, I don't know if everyone's into that, But on the other hand, like I feel like it's just a good way for like sometimes people to get introduced into like like they might not want to go and jump right into like theory and they might just want to listen to people talk about stuff with a little bit of theory mixed in, which it's kind of more what I used to do until I joined the ELCI, which obviously, like they are an educational outfit right, like so that's their focus, which makes sense. But I guess I'm I want to have the best of both worlds, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, Daniel three did seem to be more of a variety show. Was the vibe that you had It was obviously had more of a bent towards a libertarian Christian type thing.
Speaker 3: But yeah, the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the the newer stuff, the Elsie, the libertarian Christian Institute stuff that you're doing. Now obviously it's gonna be more religious. So I could see the dilemma you're dealing with. I mean, I did kind of make a point from the beginning to not really not niche myself too down too much, because even though like my show is very different from when it started, like very different, I feel like I've kind of gone through three major vibes. Like when I first started, I was I had a certain thing I was going for that got scrapped pretty quickly. Then it went to kind of being like a liberty in theory show. But even then I left it open to like where I cover other things, and it's over time become a para politics show to where I'm not even necessarily like really that into theory anymore. Like I'll cover it occasionally, you know, when it seems relative or relevant. But I've kind of moved past that and gotten to like focusing more in on parapolitics. You know, I've been I've covered a lot, like the Dutroux stuff, then Belgium, Okay, see, like things of that nature. That's kind of where I found myself at these days. But I'm still open to that changing in the future. And that's part of why I like that I stuck with no. I mean, maybe it's not the greatest for building an audience because people want like, oh, this is a conspiracy podcast, this is a theory podcast. But it's like, I mean, I know, it's just that's I just I don't really want to be one of the other I mean, for now, I'm kind of basically a conspiracy podcast, and I'm good with that for.
Speaker 3: Now, but I'm not willing to commit to that.
Speaker 2: My add will set in at some point and I'll probably want to I'll probably yo yo back to like theory or some other thing or something.
Speaker 3: At some point.
Speaker 2: I'll end up finishing my Democracy The God that Fails a series with Toad, you know, But for now, I just don't really care about theory, so I know, I just I more or less treat it as like a.
Speaker 3: An area for exploration.
Speaker 2: Like even my new morning Dump show that I've been doing, like my live stream show, they've been doing, you know, probably like three days, three to five days a week. It's kind of almost like I've literally it's just stuff that I saved in my in my bookmark folder of stuff that I wanted to cover, like, so it's a lot of it's like articles that I want to read or stuff like it. So it's almost like a research environment. So I'm just kind of going through the news of the day that I'm like I've kind of hand selected through, like oh, just haven't had time during the day to read about whatever given thing, just bookmarked it for later, and then during the show, we sit down and we go through it together and we learn whatever the given thing of the day is. So I don't know, I just my show is kind of more or less dictated by wanting to learn stuff. So I've kind of just like intentionally like not niche myself down. But I get the need for some people too niche. I mean, obviously that's a it's worthwhile. Like if you are only doing like say Christian libertarian content, it would be like, well, why would you not brand yourself that way, So it really is a balancing act. So I guess it depends on the person, right entity.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess for me it's partly that Like on one hand, I do like theory, but it's like I can't like for what I listen to. I can't just listen to straight theory all day. Sometimes I just need to listen. And I listen to music too, but like sometimes I just want to listen to people talk, and like it's just like while I'm working or doing other stuff or to like as a just a like a you know, timeline cleanse like from my brain, right, I just want to like just listen to people who have maybe like a similar worldview to me, talk about random stuff or even like I like your Morning Dump episode because it's just like I get to listen to you just kind of like give commentary on things that like I find mild interesting. But it's not like it doesn't require me to like pay such close attention to like specific details or theory or anything that like I don't have to like feel that I have to be stressed about like missing stuff or like it's hard to listen to or anything, you know what I mean. Like there's some things you listen to you got to. You can't just casually listen to it. You have to really intentively listen to it because it's just the topic is is like that, whereas long form conversations that are more casual like this or you know just kind of like you know, political commentary on just like you know current events or you know, conspiracy theory theory stuff. Now, you know, that's different than like when you're doing your actual the deep dives into certain things, which your morning Dump actually, by the way, kind of feels like it's become almost like your funnel. It's like it's the wide funnel by which things get sorted in and then you kind of find like a sorting mechanism for like ooh oh, I gotta cover this, and then you can you know, plug it into which is kind of like partly why like Biblical Anarchy is like a good podcast for like doing my deep dives into specific topics, but it's not a great funnel or sorting mechanism is I think the issue I've run into it, Like I love my I love the Biblical Anarchy podcast. I mean I love I mean, I have mugs, mugs and shot glasses whiskey glasses made with it. I'm really proud of the product I made. Like the Daniel three podcast was like me exploring things, learning things, kind of like integrating and synthesizing my ideas, and like once I did that and kind of like, hey, I now like I feel like I've put things together and I really want to like articulate these things.
Speaker 4: For people.
Speaker 1: That happened around the same time I ran into LCI and it was like a you know, perfect you know, it was a it was a perfect match. But it does feel like it's it's basically just a podcast now, Like I just riff for thirty to sixty minutes on either scripture or libertarian theory or both and got to like just explore the paralleled explore, you know, or I'll be like, I mean that's not the last year just beating dispensationalism into the ground, and I still have more real.
Speaker 2: Quick part of I think there's something that's been I really feel like I've gotten a lot out of having recently having a like a kind of a solo show, and so I think there is something to that, and I think you've probably recognize that as well. Because I started off with far more of an interview show, and my shows even now, my content's.
Speaker 3: Still far more interview you know.
Speaker 2: Oriented I very rarely ever do like solo episodes on the show, but on my morning dumb show, I will work through these ideas like on a solo level, and I feel like you're getting we get a lot out of that by putting in the reps. Putting in the time that was something I kind of take away from Raven because he's been doing those timelines for a while. He's put it that way too, is just like putting that time in the gym. So just working that muscle of being able to just talk on your own is a kind of a hard skill because it's an I mean, there are people who are really but there aren't really great interviewers but are good at doing like solo stuff, and then there's the vice versa. There are different things. But I still, at least for me, I've always found doing the solo things to be harder. But I mean, I mean maybe other people will have feeled differently, but I just point being as I do think it's a something worth working on because it's I feel like for me, it was always pretty easy to kind of like find a topic I want to talk about, try to find a guess and have a discussion, whereas like trying to.
Speaker 3: Do that on my own is a whole other.
Speaker 2: Thing because I'm able to kind of outfind someone who knows the subject, as opposed to trying to find subjects that I can cover myself or trying to find a way to cover it in a entertainment entertaining or intelligible way is a hard skill to develop, really, so I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had to work at it. I think probably like the first twenty episodes of the Biblical Anarchy podcast when it was mostly solo stuff was a little like I go back and listen to them, and they're a little too scripted, and I kind of had to find the sweet spot where like I had researched what I was going to talk about, and I had like an outline, but I could kind of just riff more extemporaneously rather than just like reading it line for line word for word, although it just depends on the topic because sometimes it's just stuff is so mechanical that like it's kind of like you do need to sort of like to be succinct about it and clear about it. You do want to maybe read something you wrote out before to kind of make sure you get your point across. So it just it does depend. There's pros and cons to both. I guess, like on one hand, like these episodes are easy, like we just kind of like I was like, hey, I want to do this, made a post tagged you. You'd like, hey, what you're down, and so it's like, you know, the prep work I did I did for this was making the graphics, the artwork, you know, creating the stream and then looking up those two episodes just to kind of like present as a fun, cool thing.
Speaker 4: And that's it. So you don't have to and that's nice.
Speaker 1: Like just as much as I think conversations like this are easier to listen to and sometimes more enjoyable, they're easier to produce. And I like, I kind of like the freestyle for more, like I can do interviews, but you definitely like I don't ever want to be just an interview show, which I think, for one, like, we have so many libertarian interview shows, you know what I mean. It's just kind of like I don't just want to be another libertarian interview show among the libertarian podcast circuit. Like I'll interview people once in a while if it's like someone wrote a like obviously, like I'll have Scott on when he writes a new book or something. But that's kind of different, right, It's not like I'm just like bringing people on to just just that's not my main stick I enjoy. I enjoy the theory stuff. Other than that, I enjoy just like I don't know, like I've always like listening to like the Joe, like the Joe Rogan podcast. Even when I'm listening to Joe talk with someone who doesn't share my worldview, it's just like I'm just interesting to hear people talk about things and it's not scripted. It just kind of organically flows and go. It can go wherever you want it to go. So no, on the other hand, I'm not Joe Rogan, So it's like I can't just like I don't like, devote two to three hours just talking to random people. If like, no one's going to listen to that souse they don't like it, So I guess it's kind of an experiment to be like, I don't know, do people enjoy this at all? If I If I do it, like there's the audience that likes my other stuff, well, they also carry over and like this, I don't know, that's.
Speaker 2: Frankly, if you're looking at if you're looking at the Rogan, the rogant, I mean, not a whole lot of people really do that, and honestly, I don't. I mean, it is nice, it has its moments, and obviously it's like the number one format out there, but I don't know, I mean I don't personally aside from that, like it's working from I don't really care for it, to be honest, like.
Speaker 3: The very rarely I mean a Rogan. It works. Something about Rogan makes it work.
Speaker 2: But the idea of taking all different guests of all different stripes and just sitting down having like a three hour discussion with each individual one just kind of that meanders all over the place, not really necessarily for me aside from the context of it like a Rogan, because he doesn't make a lot of them interesting, and even then like you can pick your guests, but for the most part is kind of like I don't think that's the format for most podcasters because for one, that's an insane amount of time. It's like, I don't know, there's there's a lot of things restricting it. But uh, I mean, I guess Rogan just has a knack for bringing the best out of people. But I don't even know what I'm like going on about. I'm just just the idea of doing that format. I mean, trying to find what works for a podcast is kind of hard. I think you do kind of want to find something that's like kind of authentic for you and like, I don't know for me, Like I just don't It wouldn't be authentic if I had a show where I was like I sat down with someone for three hours and read a long because it's just like that's just not how.
Speaker 3: I operate in real life.
Speaker 1: I think I think Rogan is a unique person who can go for that long, like you know what I mean, Like yeah, I mean usually you get an hour into something and you're kind of hour hour and a half like it, And that's just a specific topic that required a lot of length. I do think it's I think Rogan's just like he's so he's into so many different things and he's he's a good like natural conversationalist and interviewer that he can make most people interesting for a long time. Although you know, sometimes like he have you ever watched when he had Matt Walshan That was like one of the worst Joe Rogan experiences ever. Was like we talked, they talk about like what is a woman for like thirty minutes and then Rogan was like, you know, doing his normal thing, trying to bring up different stuff and get Matt to talk about it, and then it was just kind of like, oh, wait, no, this guy has like no personality or interesting qualities beyond this like documentary he made. And it was like I think, I think it ended up being like an hour in fifteen minute or hour and thirty minute episode, which for like Joe Rogan is like it might as well have been like a thirty minute episode, Like that's just they're not usually that short. So I guess it's partly like, yeah, it's partly interview, it's partly your Style's partly who you book, right, you gotta make sure you book interesting people that you know can have, you know, interesting things to say for at least an hour or two hours or or something like that. And I suppose it's also like I don't know, I guess everyone has a different interest right, Like if so, I mean it's and I won't say I enjoy every episode of the Joe Rogan podcast. There's plenty I listened to that, Like, I couldn't even tell you what they talked about. Just sometimes it's just nice to hear people bantering, uh in the background about random, random things. But that's that's just what I enjoy. Sometimes I like, I don't, what do you listen to? I guess i'd be curious to to. I don't. I don't know what you listening. I know we both listened to part of the problem to some extent. Put outside of that, I don't know what you if you have like a regular listening thing or if you've listened.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: Once I started producing podcasts, I started listening to them less just because of time and also just kind of like I don't like something meant I can't even put words to it. Just something sort of like mentally changed in like my brain when I started making my own Just like I didn't have as much interest in listening to podcasts that were like specifically like political or libertarian ones, unless I like wanted to for that specific episode or topic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it definitely has changed a lot since I started producing my own content. I don't uh, I definitely have like I used to have more. I feel like that we're in the rotation now. It is just like the pretty faithfully I listen to part of the problem pretty much. It's pretty much like so far as a political analysis. That's probably the only show I really watch. I guess maybe I guess you could say, uh, Clint so Liberty Lockdown.
Speaker 3: I do that. I just to catch out as well.
Speaker 2: Tinfoil Hat from Sam Triple I watch like most of them, so actually not even most of them. Really, it's completely just depends on what the topic is, because I mean sometimes it does just get a little too woo woo for me and I'm just not even interested in the topic. And he does have a good lot of good pair of political type stuff on there. William Ramsay, I listened to a lot. He's a lot of really good stuff, and he has a He's done a ton of interviews. Really, I just have like a bunch of different people that I follow that occasionally will drop episodes. I'm like, oh, that's something I want to go a little little uh rabbit hole I want to go down. But for the most part, yeah, it's really just kind of the only ones I follow religiously is Clint and and Day in the rest just kind of like you know, just whatever it catches my ear. I also do when I'm when I'm caught up completely on podcasts, I do a lot of audio books. So I've been doing a lot on Ah, I've been reading a book. I forget the book with the audiobook I've been doing. It's one on Alan Dulles's time in the UH, in the in the Cia and all that intrigue that goes along with him. So I don't know, I mean it is it is really just a kind of all over the place, and a lot of times it depends on whatever weird little rabbit hole I'm going down that time. It might be I'm finding some weird niche podcasts that I'm listening to some other thing, or I'm finding some YouTube video or whatever. I mean, the type of work I have, I work with my hands. A lot of times I'm able to listen to podcasts and stuff like while I'm doing it. So it is like, I mean a lot of podcasts, a lot of audio books, so I am doing that stuff a lot. I mean, obviously I'm reading as well, so I'm still reading, Okay, see books when I have time to read, read, and I don't really ever do music, So I know that's just kind of where I'm a podcast why it's really just Dave is the only thing I really listened to keep up with the going ons of the politics world. But uh, I'm very much like got my ear to the ground on a lot of like pair of politics and just kind of all over the place when it comes to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you ever get burnt out from any of it? From time to time? I have to, like, you know, every.
Speaker 2: Once in a while, I'll have like, every once in a while, have like a week or so where I just like do nothing to but listen to music or something, and you know, just kind of like I'll get burnt out to where like I've just been doing nothing but being just completely straight laced and just like serious content. And then I'll just go a week where I just like we'll listen to music and get stoned quite a bit.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm just like I gotta let my brain chill out.
Speaker 1: As you know, it was funny I was about to ask you as as someone who's not really because like for me as a religious person, like when I get to like periods of like kind of burnout, frustration, whatnot. Like I spend time in prayer, I spend time even I've considered starting to do like religious fasts and stuff. And I was gonna be like, do you have anything, Like I don't know, like because like I don't. I know, like he's a bad example because of how Cringey is. But uh, like Sam Harris is an atheist and believes in meditation and stuff like that, So it can be like, do you do anything? But I guess, uh, you know, I guess is uh are substance is part of that equation for you? I guess, like is that part partly how you like, uh cleanse the mental palette so to speak.
Speaker 3: I don't know, not overtly.
Speaker 2: Uh, I don't really have anything particularly, I guess I just try to have a good grip on things. I mean, as I've gone older, most of my vices have actually sort of slipped away as.
Speaker 3: I've gone older.
Speaker 2: I don't know, just maybe it's just the autist in me that I'll see like something like a vaping or or drinking or you know, smoking or dipping, and it just kind of just seems like a wasteful behavior, like I overanalyzed it him, like why am I doing this?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: And those are usually I feel like a lot of those vices sometimes are the things you do lean on for for stuff like that to.
Speaker 3: Kind of deal with it. So I don't know.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I'm just weird with weird left with weird anxious energy when I have and I just kind of have to let that, just shove that down deep until it goes away. But uh, I don't know, I mean not really, I don't I just kind of, you know, go lift heavyweight until sad sad sound and head go away type deal.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't really ever think about my feelings really, so I mean, to be completely frank, I don't know. There, I definitely do get like, especially with a lot of stuff that I cover to where I'm like, this stuff is just so dark and I just you just have to take him in it. Sometimes sometimes it's like I'll just go to where I'm like gonna flick on the podcast about you know whatever, given satanic you know, child trafficking, you know, group whatever, and I'll be like, you know what, I'm just gonna listen to a podcast on the lore of have to miss prime or something like like I don't think a break, Yeah, like what who are the gods of Let's find out about Unicron? Like you know, stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I was gonna ask if there's anything you nerd out on or because I do that occasionally too, Like I'll like, I don't it's not part of my daily listening routine, but sometimes when I just need to like just do something fun and I like and obviously I'm very religious, but it doesn't mean I like I all my spare time has to be that, like I obviously think we.
Speaker 2: Can do you find yourself getting sucked into stuff? Do you find yourself getting sucked into random lore of different video games, fantasy worlds, whatever? Because like, well, I'll just that that's I think that's actually truly.
Speaker 3: How my body copes. But the weird how my head cope.
Speaker 2: But the weird thing is, it's like it's not even like my brain's taking a break. It's just that I'm doing the same exact type of analytical thinking and but then just now applying it to made up situations because I'm like, now I'm like learning about all the different races and Halo and how they interact and the history of this world and that world. But it's like, I guess maybe because you're like there's no stakes because it's made up, you can have more fun with it exactly. But but either way, I'm still doing that. I'm still it's weird that like that's where my button. My mind will every now and then go to escape and I'll just get sucked into like I don't know, what's the what's the history of he man in that universe like or whatever the given thing is, and I'll just I'll find a YouTube video and just be like, huh, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: I didn't know their.
Speaker 2: Deity it was like this or or the oh they're there, or how this is how their you know, imaginary world is constructed. Like uh, yeah, that's just that's how my brain operates. That's I guess that's That's probably the real answer of how I take breaks from dark stuff is my mind will just kind of naturally without me even meaning to just send me down some other more whimsical rabbit hole that doesn't have actual real dark steaks.
Speaker 1: So yeah, oops, about to hit me stuff can't. Yeah, No, I think that's exactly what I do. Is like it's just like it's you're still doing like theory and analytics, but it's just like it. And what's funny is that sometimes it's like the reverse. Sometimes when I'm doing theory analytics a real world I'll be like, man, this would almost be fun if it wasn't real, right, Like, sometimes you're kind of like you're like looking at how big the conspiracy is of real world stuff. You're just like, man, I can almost get like like nerdy excited about this if it wasn't like, oh, like you know, these are like you know, the implications are there's actually hundreds of thousands of people dead or dying or being subjugated or et cetera, et cetera. So that's why it's what I think, it's a good outlet sometimes to kind of go deep into the lore, like I think everything I've not like on Star Wars, I've done it on books I've read and stuff like I did. I had like a long listening to like the lore of like the Hunger Games books, because it has like some cross over like like like political dystopian stuff of like you know, sort of like a post democratic society and whatnot.
Speaker 2: So yeah, there is like a sick thing too, as well. I think there's something too the idea of how you were kind of getting at how like sometimes these can almost be fun and the same idea to where and to some extent, I guess that's like probably sort of a good thing if you can make it fun. You learning about the different things. This is how you you know, you can dig deeper. But it is like you do have to sometimes remind yourself. You're like, oh crap, this is real. There are real stakes, like I don't know, like the example I gave up earlier of like and I've been reading, like you know, deeply on my morning streams about these about like the du Treux affair or whatever, like learning about that, like I was like a child trafficking ring that's connections to Gladio And then there seems to be satanic net like satanic you know, ritual abuse connections and all sorts of craziness and you're like, holy crap, but it's just so cool, like the intrigue of it, and like you're like that's wild, like no way, like and you're like, well, look at this document.
Speaker 3: Look at that document.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh god, this is connected to this stay behind unit that clearly was, you know, perpetrating false flags and make it look like communists were doing stuff when they weren't. And you're like and then then you have to remind yourself like, oh wait, there's like literally like like there's like in these dossier's that I'm reading, these there are literally like with these are victims that are like recalling their specific like things that happened to them, and like the they're incredibly heinous and these are things that likely it's you know, I mean this is completely all made up by the FEDS to give us you know, pretend little game. It's like this happened to real people, and uh, I don't know. There's something too that I think you can't to have a healthy awareness of it so you don't get caught up in it and get like kind of I don't know, it's because there's almost like a not that you're like exploiting it, but like you just get get caught up in it, like you're like having fun with it and you're like, yeah, there's real people here, you know.
Speaker 1: Yet it's tough. I mean, the the one hand, you don't want to like drink so deeply of the true like scale of the horror of the stuff we cover sometimes to just like you know, you need to make yourself just totally depressed. But on the other hand, like, uh, you don't want to completely like turn it off, and you kind of need that. Like I don't know, I struggle with finding that balance of like I want to I want to analyze things and be objective and not emotionally biased. But then I'm like, I don't, Like, we have emotions for a reason. Like so if I'm getting pissed off when I'm reading about what's happening in Gaza, ever getting pissed off when I'm you know, reading about that stuff that's happening in uh, you know, Russia and Ukraine. I'm reading through Scott's new book Provoked. It's just like I don't know, Like, as long as it's not all emotion that's driving me, Like you know, if your emotions are just driving you to care more about the truth, then I think that's a good thing. There's also probably something on like the whole lore thing, Like there's probably a psychological correlation there for like, because you know, like some people will like read fiction, whether it's books, movies, video games, and like turn their brain off and they don't get They don't get animated by like, oh, this broke the lore or this is inconsistent with this the like this fictional world or universe or whatnot, or this character. They're just like I don't care. I just want to be entertained and just turn my brain off and watch this. And there's probably something useful about those who like care about consistency and fictional worlds that like it means that like they they have the tool set to look for consistency, and if they don't see consistency in those fictional worlds, they call it out. And that same skill set probably comes to bear for like people like you and me when bryannalyzing real world events will be like hold on, like the narrative that's being sold here actually doesn't match with like the facts on the ground, or like their narratives are clashing and don't make sense, and so that that kind of like raises the because like seeing the code in the matrix, right, you're like, Okay, that's a glitch, so I know I need to go look at I think that mean where it's just like I don't even see the code anymore. I just see you know, false flag sy op propaganda stuff like that from the from the Matrix movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's probably something.
Speaker 2: There's just kind of the same idea when you get really sucked into the lore of something, where you can start almost being able to read the language of your like, oh, well, I bet this thing happened that way, and I bet you these characters interact with these characters this way, and I can surmise about the ancient history of this race because I already have this context information and these are all things you do pick up with with with getting more in touch with this world. But uh, yeah, I totally hit a point, but I forgot.
Speaker 3: By the way.
Speaker 2: I just realized I have god awful signal, don't I. I just I'm seeing it on my side. It looks really grainy. I'm not coming over bad audio wise. Usually I moved the router closer, but I was lazy and I was like, I think I'll be fine and not moved this time. So apology's there.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, it's a little I can hear you fine, but it's it's a little rough. There was one point where it glitched out though, and you were like talking slow, and then Streamyard decided to like catch up all at once and then then so then you spoke at like three three times speed for about ten seconds on high end until it caught up. So but it's been fine since then.
Speaker 4: Okay, I am.
Speaker 1: We've talked about like religion and stuff before a little bit. I know you were raised in like a conservative Christian household and then kind of like, uh fell away from it with that like a gradual thing. Was there like one thing that that that led to that. I mean, I don't want to get too too personal if that's if that's like you know.
Speaker 4: Off limits or anything.
Speaker 1: But I don't know, if we ever just seems like something that'll be interesting to talk about just sort of your what what led you out of the upbringing you had?
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess it was just kind of gradual just over time, just kind of like I just was one of the things I slipped away from. I just wasn't going to church as much. You know, I was a young adult. I'd say probably around the time like I left the house kind of around that time. It is probably really and you know I really just wasn't doing anything, you know, church wise, so I did kind of just I guess you could say slip away, but I also kind of had a renewed interest and just kind of at one point just was wanting to look into it, reevaluate things I had thought about before, because I'd never really looked at it like in a critical way growing up, because a lot of stuff was just stuff that I just accepted on critically, you know, same thing with like my politics and stuff when I was younger. These were things I just never really thought about. So then I just kind of started reevaluating you know, a lot of things I thought about, and that was one of them that kind of hit the shopping block, and I kind of I struggled with for probably years, just kind of like thinking about different logical this or that, and that just kind of came to the point where I'm like, I mean, I yeah, I definitely went through my like angry Reddit atheist phase.
Speaker 3: But I kind of went out of it.
Speaker 2: Now I'm like kind of just at the point to where I just I don't know whether there is or isn't a god, but I don't necessarily believe in one. I mean, I wouldn't be astounded if I found out there was like a supreme deity of some sort, but just there's been nothing that's really led me to believe in one specific take on it or the other. Yeah, So, like if if you were to say, like, do you believe in God? And like, I don't know, I guess I could guess what define what you mean by that? Like, but like if if you're saying some vague superpower, maybe, I don't know. I mean, even then I'm kind of like maybe, And now you want me to get down to nailing down a specific religion's take on it. Like, so that's that's kind of where I am. I just I don't know. I mean, obviously, as I've mentioned already, I've gotten really into the the digging into in the parapological world, where I mean, it's hard not to get sucked into it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: It's almost like the schizophrenia learning you in in the parapolitical world, where you start, you know, learning about the child trafficking networks, you start learning about, oh wow, look at all these elites that seem to always be linked into them, and you start following those breadcumbs and then you start finding out about like where are all these like Satanic or you know, I guess it's and even that's not the greatest, like word to use for it, Like you know, all this like whatever this other thing is, it's going on behind the scenes, that's heinous, awful things.
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 2: And so there is something to that where you go. I mean, I can understand how people some people say, oh, that makes me believe in God more. I'm like, I guess I get that. But like I mean, I guess I could say that I believe there are people who believe in some sort of ultimate evil. I can tell you that. I mean, no, does that mean that ultimate evil exists? I don't know. I mean at the end of the day, like in a certain sense, like whether they believe it is or not, their belief kind of gives it its existence, Like they're essentially, you know, breathing into this world that evil. So like you know, whether there's some entity behind it, whether you want to say it's a spirit in the sense of a literal spirit or just a spirit and like an idea or a or a feeling that takes over someone or something, then yeah, I don't know. I mean, that is one that does kind of make you question reality, like what's going on here? Like the level of depravity that we're talking about when you get into those types of things of what's going on. When you start learning about how it seems certain elites may you know, literally forge their you know, essentially contracts in the blood of children, You're like, holy crap, what is going on here? Like, you know, there's clearly some sort of religious elements at play, and you're like, maybe there is a devil.
Speaker 3: I don't know, or the very least there are people.
Speaker 2: Who believe in a devil, or there are people who exploit the belief in a devil, or some combination of the two. I don't know, But I mean at the end of the day, like you do, once you start understanding these methods, you do realize, like they do, while it is awful and unthinkable for people like us, you realize the use, like the pragmatic application of these heinous things, and how they could be used to power. Essentially a religion of power, Like that's what Alistair Crowley himself and my opinion, was kind of describing with his idea of Thelema is kind of a religion of power. Like if you break it down, it's a lot of it is, like kind of speaking the same, it's a lot of his stuff was essentially just an esoteric woo woo language for the same thing that like intelligence agencies will describe to you of like how they pull deep events or stuff like that. So it's like I don't know, the the the the the veil between magic and intel or or evil and elite, I don't know. It can leave you kind of gasping for air for sanity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think that makes sense. Do you ever, like because I could almost see arguments for both sides, And I struggled with this myself when people are like, can you define God for me? And like, on one hand, I feel like when you, like, the more specific you describe God, obviously that like would logically seem to be like, well, now you need more burden a proof. But then it almost seems like you have another problem in the opposite end, where like if you generalize like oh, God is just like you know, the spirit of the universe, or like you get like real like ungrounded, then it's like, well, I don't know, like that's so vague, Like I mean, it seems like you wouldn't need to really provide any evidence for it if you just make it so vague. So there's something there where it's like that's why I like, I mean, I try to stay in my lane, Like I know, I used to try to get more into like apologetic and I I know enough to like dabble in it, but it's definitely not my uh it's not my lane, so to speak, because I think it's there's some people who are really good at making those arguments. But on the other hand, it's like there are I think we've had talks about this in the past, like you know, I think back up more on my Daniel three on the Daniel three podcasts where it's like I've always felt like if if someone hasn't had faith, it's like I don't know how to argue them into it. Like I don't know, Like it's like that seems like it just has to be a personal thing that you would just have to like in your own heart. And I think it's what the Mible teaches. It's just like you just have to like come to that on your own. Like I could provide you even logical arguments for why God might exist or it might maybe probable that God exists, but like unless you can like really make it absolute, like it's it's it's not going to be enough to like.
Speaker 4: Compelling.
Speaker 1: But I guess you would at least, you know, I think I agree with you that, like there has to be at least something about how much evil there is in the world that at least leaves you open to the idea of like, okay, like yeah, if there's really like this weird, pernicious evil in the world, like lend some plausibility to the idea that maybe there's spiritual forces of good and evil at play to to some extent, even though that's again, like it's not an argument, it's just kind of like a an obviousation, like.
Speaker 2: We could It's just that we could literally live in a completely materialistic world and that still completely comport to reality for those things to be the case for uh, these elites to act in the same exact way, uh, and therefore even there to be essentially a religion of the elite, a religion of the of the you know, the the tippy top, the powerful, the religion of power. There it may still behoove them to have a belief system that's to some degree some people believe, or some degree some people you know, behave as though they believe because there's power to be exploited from it. Uh, so that's kind of like I guess just from a you know, how it operates, it would make sense for it to exist whether or not there is or isn't a you know, a higher or lower power.
Speaker 3: So it is like I mean, it is.
Speaker 2: It is one that like it's a fun one to wrap your head around because you're like, especially once you've looked at the evil they've done, You're like, and how they're purporting to do it to usually some sort of evil entities. You're like, I mean, if there are like demons to be called forth, you guys would have called them forth already. So like, I don't know, maybe there is something to it, Like yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I guess I don't know. I have my own biases, I have to admit on this. I always felt like, if there isn't good and evil and it's just materialism, like I don't know, like it, you wouldn't expect people to be angels, but it seem weird that there'd be people that go down those super dark roads to that extent, right, Like I don't know, I do find it, and this is like what's tough, Like I obviously believe Christianity is compatible with libertarianism. But I think one of the tough to swallow pills on my end is that it like the more I study the Bible, the more I study like eschatology and stuff like that, it's like the less I am convinced that a libertarian society is possible. And it's tough because I don't What I don't want to say is the whole like, well, we could have liberty if people weren't evil, because that's obviously dumb like like that that just lends into the classical libertary critique of like, well, if people are evil, don't put evil people in charge of people, right, Like That's that's not an argument against libertarianism. It's just kind of more like I don't have faith that will ever be able to effectively correct for the fallen condition a man where we move society away from some form of statism. I don't know where you land on that. As you've like gone down your journey of you know, reading more libertarian as theory and maturing as a libertarian, it's like I still believe in it as much as I used to in terms of like the legitimacy of it, the truth of it, the logical consistency of it.
Speaker 4: I think it.
Speaker 1: I still strongly cling to that, but but I like just I'm I would say privately because I'm saying it publicly, but like I don't lead with this, but I do kind of go like I don't. I think the best we can hope for is just to kind of make things a little better. Like I don't know if ever going to have a libertarian society, let alone even like a libertarian community, Like I don't, I don't hope that. I just I'm kind of like skeptical of it.
Speaker 3: I guess, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean so far as like a ill this because there is this like thing of theory where were like you know, theoretically, you know, a system absent coercion is the most efficient, uh you know system, it's the best system every you know, it's best for everyone. So you know, theoretically, you know this should be what over time, whatever time presents itself. But there is also there's another issue. There's the flip side where the you know, was it the Werewolf game? You know, where you know they've they've found ways to what like it's a game that people play, I forget how the rules are played but the idea of the game itself is like, uh, you're supposed to I forget the specific. So essentially the idea is there's one person or two people I forget that are supposedly wear wolves in this this game you play and then you all close your eyes and you have one person who is a were wolf, and it's kind of like you know, Duc Dot Goose, you kind of run around. I think you have to pick someone and you know. Essentially throughout the whole idea is that the if you don't know who the person is, like if you if you're if if information is is conie, you're far. It's like there's there's a small elite can essentially coerce a much larger group or could control a much larger group based on information just from information warfare. The idea that if there's two werewolves that people don't even know who these werewolves are, and these werewolves are able to work together and share knowledge and keep knowledge from others, they can control a much smaller group. So it is like, I don't know that that's these two competing forces and I don't really know who wins. I mean, really other day it comes down just being vigilant. I think really all you can do is do the best for yourself and those around you. So that's kind of, I think the best thing we can really hope for. But the end of the day, it really is kind of when it comes to the theory side of things, I don't know. I mean, I do think we kind of probably will win out overall in the long, long, long run. But I mean, focusing in on that too much, I think you kind of miss missed the point of life. If that's really a all you're worried about is like, oh, we're gonna get a libertarian. I don't know, focus on making your own personal life the best it can be. I think you're you're missing things if you're if you're focusing in too much on that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I do think.
Speaker 2: History has been a constant, essentially race between the predator and the producer class. So it is like, I don't know, you know, is the producer class gonna just at some point leave them in the dust? I mean, the technological game always seems to make it seem that way. They always find a way to catch up. I mean, I don't know, it is it is hard. I mean, at the day, I don't know. But at the end of the day, like we all we really could do is aim for better and it's really all we need to worry about. I'm not really too concerned about and being a perfect anarchist environment and like, I mean, yeah, don't be a retard, learn to work within the system, and you know, kind of have a good life, like and move towards your values.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you are some of the purports.
Speaker 2: To like like freedom, when you move towards your values, you know, move to New Hampshire or move to more rural area moved to I mean, you don't even have to. I mean, you could be someone who's like a cyberpunk who likes living in the in the city or whatever. But you can even then you can interact with the counter in the counter economy or do whatever.
Speaker 3: I mean, you could.
Speaker 2: You can still move your life towards your values. But I think I don't know the whole idea that we're gonna, you know, have liberty in our lifetime. I think it's kind of kind of gay, honestly, Like, I just I think if you're getting too focused on that, you're gonna lose Like, but yeah, I don't think we're really gonna see any sort of perfect in our capusying in our lifetimes. But things might get better, and that's really all we can hope for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm definitely optimistic about the better. I just feel like the progress is always so slow that I just like wonder, like if we'll ever get there. I mean, like, could I know people will compare it to like the abolition of slavery was like, on one hand, I guess we have made a lot of progress on that. On the other hand, like slavery does still exist. You still have human trafficking, So it's like although you could say, like I guess there's a lot less overt slavery in the world than there ever was, maybe we'll hit a point where like maybe like we haven't completely just like dissolved all statism, but we'll have like at least something approximating what looks like a more libertarian ish legal order. So I don't know, I'm not like I'm not black pilled I guess I'm like more like I'm like grayish pilled on, Like I think we can make things better. I just kind of wonder, like what's the limit on it. Definitely agree like in our lifetime people who are you know, thinking it's going to be uh anytime soon? It is, it's sort of lofty. What do you make of I don't know how much. I know you don't pay too much attention to the like libertarian Twitter infighting, although you once in a while dive into it, and I know you've hosted Dave on a couple of times to get into some of the intra debates, as I've had him on to talk about that too. What do you make of like, because like I feel like you and I are really deep into theory, but there's there's some libertarians who are like so deep into theory that I feel like they have this sort of like ideological possession where like they they view their principles in a way where it's like they view it as immoral and like a violation of their principles to ever engage in the world in a way that's not like perfectly keeping with them, even if it was like you know, going to result in like a likely net good or improvement. And I don't know where they draw the line, like like obviously like they a lot of these people are like anti political, and like, you know, it becomes like more criticisms of the LP and voting and stuff like that, which I guess I kind of get. I thought, if you don't think there's any utility in that, I know you've been pretty skeptical of that stuff. But then it's like, I don't know where you draw the line on that were Like, I mean, like I know some people, like there's some people out there who I I don't.
Speaker 4: Know how serious they are.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they give me glowy energy vibes where they're just like, don't pay your taxes and uh don't uh you know, don't do don't use or consume anything that was created through the creation of like public you know, funds, because they're extored.
Speaker 4: I'm just like, like, I don't.
Speaker 1: Think know what I mean, Like they're they're there simple. It just seems to me they're they're like a certain point where like some people like they draw the line in the sand where I'm just like, I don't know how you don't end up in a point of like action paralysis in life where they become with their commitment to their their like libertarian uh purity tests. I don't know if you have any thoughts on that. I've I've I've just seen it like blow up more on Twitter lately, and it's like like I don't even know how to engage with some of the people on it because it's just like I know, like we've had.
Speaker 3: Talks about like.
Speaker 1: Sterner and like how he views principles and philosophy and kind of a different light, which I've always kind of been like, I have my principles I think are like like these are true, they're useful, They're like they're what I want, but like I'm not going to I don't know, like I'm not going to be committed to them to the point of like self deprecation or harm. Not my libertarian principles, my Christian principles are a little different, Like but that's that's a whole different category of of exploration.
Speaker 2: I don't particularly have any strong I don't know, I kind of know what you're getting at, but I just feel like that, honestly, that's like, uh, I mean, it's just one of those things that, uh, it's not even really worth the the the the bandwidth, if that makes sense. I don't know that just feel like they've become to such a level of irrelevance.
Speaker 3: I don't mean that in a mean way.
Speaker 2: I just I just mean in the sense of like this discussion that continues to be tried to be brought back up of that like, hey, we want to talk about it really is just trying to slap at Dave to try to, like, hey, debate me, and you're like, I don't think he wants to debate you.
Speaker 3: It's just not it's not.
Speaker 2: Even that like saying that, Like these people I know, they always want to, like Liquid Zulu, to debate Dave.
Speaker 3: I'm sure it probably be a great debate. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just don't think it really gives a shit about the fucking about the border stuff right now.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't give a shit, So I know most people don't give a shit, So why would he literally waste his time to debate this. It's just that's just kind of where I it's just not being able to read the tea leaves. It's just that no one really there's not a there's not demand for that discussion right now, so it's just kind of like cool, you can keep like bugging Dave about it, and he's gonna keep probably ignoring you and not debating you, and you're just kind of being annoying.
Speaker 3: It's about it. I mean, I don't. I don't really how much of a thought of it.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's so far as like I'm assuming you're kind of getting to people who are like more.
Speaker 3: Open bordered or whatever, or.
Speaker 2: I guess some of the people have like critiques of you know, I guess the LPMC that, I mean, the kind of critiques that I would probably be like, that's just kind of gay like kind of where I'm coming from.
Speaker 3: But I just don't. It's just not even really worth looking at.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just I have not been interested at all in any of that whatsoever. It's I guess it's very much like duck off the water's back, just kind of like what are they are? They're just bugging Dave about trying to debate. That's that's about it. I'm just like, there's nothing really and they bitch about the LPMC and how they go about doing stuff, and that's because I guess they're kind of seems to be these these people are usually kind of like me and don't really agree with LPMC much anyways, but it's always for like really gay reasons, and I'm like oh well then, but you have the gayest reasons for it. I don't know, I just it's just kind of like a non issue. I mean whatever, I mean cool. I mean, these guys don't like the LPMC, then like, okay.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess it's sort of like I don't care if people disagree with like an ELK strategy or the MC strategy. But it's like if you just think, like I don't think that's gonna work, It's like, okay, fair enough, Like I don't know what they're doing right now is gonna work. I hope it does. If it doesn't, then like it doesn't you know, the cool experiment. I mean like I don't think Trump is going to deliver on all his promises, but hey, if you freeze Ross does a couple other good things, I'll be like, hey, cool. Like that's like I'm kind of I don't like, like a little me. I'm cautiously optimistic to see if maybe Elon and Vivak and then with those do anything interesting. It could also be a giant distraction and and uh not really you know, it could it could be like the utility of it is so marginal that it like it doesn't make a difference anyway, So who knows. But there's other people that are like, hey, for even trying to do this, like you've, you know, abandoned your libertarian principles and you're violating the NAP and all that. I'm just like, I don't even.
Speaker 2: Oh, you mean like voting for Trump in general or yeah, yeah, the sort of support or.
Speaker 4: Even tacit support.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that stuff just seems to me like to be like such a like uh that that's kind of more what I'm getting at, which does tie into yeah, like the Zulu criticisms of Dave, But that was what was really dumb about that was like they brought it up out of nothing, like no one's debating immigration right now, and then all of a sudden, it was like Dave is getting attacked by like the usual suspects because he talked to someone who shared, uh, a potentially anti semitic meme. Wasn't a meme that I would have shared, but like Dave's reaction with my reaction, I was like, I don't know, like maybe this guy, I think it's like Jake Shield, like maybe maybe he's anti semitic. Maybe that means the anti Semitics but.
Speaker 3: Like pretty apt given the context.
Speaker 2: I mean, but first of all, one like it, Well it may it may pull out a strong response, right, but well.
Speaker 5: It's like, first of all, it's like point out, point out the error to me, Like, yeah, maybe it it's it's a meme that's definitely designed to provoke a reaction, right, Like Okay, but like where like explain to me where it's wrong to suggest that the Israel lobby and Zionists don't have a stranglehold on American the American government and democracy and foreign policy and all that. And second of all, like if you're gonna, you know, cry tears over a meme and when Palestinian children and families are being blown to bit you.
Speaker 3: Frankly, there's no better.
Speaker 2: There's I struggle to think of a better representation of Israel and what they're doing they've done to us, like it really struggle to think.
Speaker 3: Of a better.
Speaker 2: Literally, the the most over the top anti Semitic caricature is a perfect, a literal, perfect example of what Israel is in comparison to us as a nation. Like what they like, what you think of the most over top anti Semitic caricature, that is what they are to the United State. They they literally are the like they're they're control, they're the they're a little where they're a little shabiscoy. We fucking we do all their evil for them. They're they're like they they're all about, you know, like literally all the greasiest, disgusting, like like over the top Jewish stereotypes that people think of, Like that is like, really what is going on here? So it's like, I mean, you can be upset about it. You can be like, well, this is an anti Semitic caricature. You're like, okay, but is it wrong? I mean I'm not and I'm not even saying that's inherently because it's a country of Jewish people. But it's like, if that's the I mean, we all know the caricature that's being portrayed of the like the evil jew like, so it's like, it's real, is that in this example like perfectly? Well I might think of a better, better you know, the illustration of it, but it's pretty unclose.
Speaker 4: The response is, well, it's it all Jewish.
Speaker 1: You take it's all Jewish people, and I'm like, I'm not saying that if it first of all, Dave the Jewish person doesn't apply to him.
Speaker 4: There's plenty.
Speaker 1: I'm a Jewish person, it doesn't apply to me. So it's like, you know, it's kind of like you know, and I guess I'm kind of I don't know. First of all, the whole identity politics is dumbed. I don't. I don't. I don't even know how, Like am I wider Jewish? Someone needs to tell me where I fit into the whole stupid like intersectionality map, because I don't know, just just because I like to mess with the forms and government. But anytime I have a government thing and it says to fill out your minority status or whatever, I always identify other because one it's like like, who are you to tell me what I am? If you're gonna question it?
Speaker 2: Right, and I'm gonna start putting jew just so I can get a free liability shield.
Speaker 4: I'll vouch for you.
Speaker 1: Like here's my he has my I'm Jewish, he has my my vote of confidence, and he's uh his Jewish status. But just listen, like if it doesn't apply to you, it doesn't apply to you. Just like if if it's like, hey, there are white people who are imagine if we had for like let's just imagine we had a country that was predominantly white, that had in their like constitution and charter and like ruling political party. That's like, we have to maintain our white supremacy in this nation, not ever, because we can't ever have minorities ruling over us. And on top of that, they're committing like essentially what amounts to either a genocide or a near genocide of non whites in a region that they've claimed a you know, virtual monopoly over and let the people leave.
Speaker 2: You're making Israel say it sound way cooler than has any business being.
Speaker 1: Well, like, if you were to point that out and be like, you know, like calling attention to the fact that like, you know, hey, white people being white national you know, violent white ethno nationalists is bad.
Speaker 4: And then you were just like, there's not all white people, like whatever. Then it's not all white people.
Speaker 1: It's like for the Jews who aren't Zionists, who aren't supporting Israel's you know, uh, the Zion's agenda and the slaughter of Palestinians and the American industrial military industrial complex being a world empire to a large extent to further Israel's interests in the world, then like then it doesn't apply to you, Like, but if it does, then, like you pointed out, like for a lot of Jews, it does, like that's that's just that's just facts. I know it's facts because I have Jewish family who I could say it's facts for right, like they're like to them, they're and not just like family and friends who I've had severed relationships with because of my stances, because like to them, it's like, yeah, if you disagree with Israel, it's just just disagreeing that, Like, hey, I don't think that the state of Israel should exist, or if it does exist, it shouldn't be an exclusivist Jewish ethno state committing you know, genocide against the Palestinians. That's to them, that alone is anti Semitic. So it's like, all right, well you've you've showed me what your priorities are.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, yeah, I mean, I mean it's the truth. Unfortunately, yeah, unfortunately for sure. Yeah, you're one of the goods.
Speaker 1: I'll put that in my bio, one of one of one of the good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we gotta have at least it's always like we've got Dave, we got you. It's about it. Really that's the end of them. I think, oh boy.
Speaker 1: Well, uh that's a weird note to end on. But uh but hey no, it's like, listen, man, I appreciate you hopping on. I love what you're doing over on on your show. You've had a lot of success. They've been very very happy to see you have, and I hope that you continue to have it. If you want to tell people on my end, my audience aside, in case they don't know where they can find you before we hop off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do want to apologize once again for the bad reception. Next time I will move my router. But yeah, I have the No Way Jose podcast. You can find me on YouTube all the major ad pocket Chairs, Rumble as well. Lately, I've been doing probably you know, at least a few days a week, been doing morning streams. I've been calling them the Morning Dump. So those are live streams you can pop in for that. Just keep an eye out on YouTube and Rumble. I also have On Tuesdays at nine thirty, I do the nine thirty pm Eastern I do Already Dead, which is a live show, live call in show that I do with my co host Austin piccard and I also have a normal you know, the topic related No Way Jose episode that I do every week. Yeah, that's over on YouTube rumble all the major audio pocket. You can follow me on Twitter at Tara Gang Jose if you want to support me patron dot com just No Way Hose twenty twenty. Yeah, we'll check out my podcast. The thing probably most people know me for is my okayc stuff, so that's probably a good place where you start. I appreciate you having me on, Jacob, but it's always a pleasure hanging that with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course I appreciate you do. Everyone, go support I mean I asked for a support earlier, but go support Jose's show. To Hoose's like one of two people you know in the podcast world who I have, for the most part financially supported sponsoring his show. So appreciate what you do. Man, Thanks for coming on and just you know, talk talking about random stuff for an hour. It's always a blast. Hope you guys enjoyed this. I'll be back tomorrow night with Adam Nutter. I mean, unfortunately I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel to find quality people to talk to there, but I'm just kidding.
Speaker 4: I love Adam.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have an hour of trash talking each other, so it's gonna be a lot of fun. Let me you know, guys, let me know what you think about this, this format, if you want more of this or not. I probably won't keep it under the Daniel three thing after I get to episode one hundred, but who knows. I'm free to do whatever I want. I'll free to change my mind at any point.
Speaker 4: Reserve that right.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so this is episode ninety four. I'll Addam one for ninety five, and so there'll be at least another five after that then until we get back to one hundred. If you want to find me at Biblical Anarchy or go to Biblical anarchypodcast dot com. And that's all I have for you guys for tonight. So talk to you again tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Attatatatatas assasssssssss.