Speaker 1: Then I got involved in a special type program that was trained to take young guys. And this was before green Bereat, this was before special Forces. We still had the Rangers because that was the old Rangers from World War Two. The old loss Boys were our drill instructures, and so we were taught a lot of things about black ops, secret movements, how to take over a village, how to fight dirty, how to protect the operation at all costs. So all these things that you're bringing up that they've over years written about, they were started back in World War Two, modified, put back into the field, used through Korea in the fifties, coming off into the little brush wars, modified tweaked around, put back out in the field. So what you're talking about, yes, they exist. So black ops. Over the years, some of the guys come out and they write books about what they did. People like you, me and others they pick up the books and say, wow, we didn't know this was going on. So yes, it's been going on since before World War Two. I'll tell you what. Who developed those programs with the Nazis? We developed through Operation paper Clip. Brought those guys over to teach us how to fight dirty. The Loof Whaffer was a perfect example. These guys used to fly these loof Whaffers and deal forty eight street hours up popping pills. We adopted the same thing in the fifties with F eighty six Saber jets had a lot of mid air collisions in those days if you look at the record. But the point was, we were programming our military to think they had supernatural powers, and we were popping them pills. We were giving them a later LSD's, we started programs like MK Ultra. We started to try to probe the mind to see how far we could develop the mind to do a bunch of crazy things. We thought we had the power. Like I was a strainer to you earlier. We were trained to believe as a man believed, and so he becomes as the Bible says. So they adopt that program. Well, if I can make you believe you're infallible, that you can run and charge that machine gun desk and all the bullets are not going to hit you. For instance, the Indians used to have that with the apaches were very good. That was one of the reasons that pactues were so good, because they believed in the spirit what they would be protect Put all the whole armor, put on your spiritual and you won't get hurt if you really believe that you have charge that cavalry and you will be supernatural. Anyway, enough of that and you.
Speaker 2: Would probably succeed, because it's an important part of it is belief.
Speaker 1: Well, same guy guy running with the football with the five guys chasing him, if he believes he can get by him, he's gonna get buy him. He's gonna be a good star. He's gonna get a couple of million dollars because they want to pick him up. Because he's good. He knows how to get past the past the defense. He knows how to get the job done. You know, the only reason he can get the job done is because he believes he can do it. So if you can make a person believe that they can do it, you've got a hell of an army there. Uh.
Speaker 2: Did you ever do any training at Fort Watchuka?
Speaker 1: A lot of them? Yeah, just yeah, yeah, yeah. What kind of training are you making reference to? Recently? DRAWNE training has been going on there. We've been developing drawnes our psychological warfare programs. In the earlier days, hated out of Fort with Chuka. It's now the one of the biggest electronic drone facilities there is. That is Seek Air Force based out by Los Angeles. We actually flying drones out of bases there that we're flying them over in Afghanistan through satellite. So there's yeah, there's a lot of stuff goes on Fort with Chika. Why did why did you bring up Fort with Chiku.
Speaker 2: I'm just curious because to me, it seems like that a lot of the people that are that have been for Watchuka were ever stationed there for Watchuka, were never officially at for Watchuka. You know what I mean. It's like it's very top seat creating military installation that nobody really wants to.
Speaker 1: That's a military training base for the MPs for one thing. It's also the headquarters for electronics. It's a communications center. It's very hush hush. There's a lot of experimental stuff goes on there that you don't know about.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: It's it's not an easy base to get on and off of. Uh you're pretty well monitored. But uh, there's all kinds of conspiracies that originate out of Fort with Choking Cheek Air Force Base and Fort Blais and brig and by the old Ford ord.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know I I don't get involved in chasing those rabbits. That's where they go. You can sit there, and that's design purposely to make you go chase a thousand rabbits go into a thousand rabbit holes. You missed the big rabbit hole. What's really going on? Well, this guy over here, his name's Jake. He knows the hip bombs connected to the tide bone, that thigh bone is connected to the leg bone, that leg bones connected to the knee bone. Ezekiel's out there. Do you know who really set up the assassination of JFK? Moses? Moses did it? Now, let me tell you a story about what I just said. I told that to a guy there was a very heavy conspiracy nut and I said, this went through the whole thing, And I said, you know who did it? Moses. You know what comes back to me is factual that plumbly said the most said, Israel killed Kennedy. You get my drift here, I said, the hip bob connected to the lake bone. You can trace your leanage all the way back to Moses in the twelve Tribes of Israel. And then suddenly I said Moses killed Kennedy, that the Israelites were responsible for Kenny's death. Do you see how things get twisted. There's a little story that kids used to do whisper in this kid's here. That kid would whispered what you said, in the next kid's here, Then the next kid wh whisper what that says. Then at the end of the result, you don't even know. It's not anywhere near the original starting of the program. And that's what we have with conspiracies.
Speaker 2: Right It's the game of telephone, sir.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So anyway, I don't know if I'm sitting there rattling around here, you know, I'm like everybody else, I don't know what the hell I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: And I think that you do know what you're talking about. I mean, uh, you know, a lot of people look at you know, counterintelligence people or black ops people as people that you can't trust or that they're not telling the truth.
Speaker 1: And I.
Speaker 2: Think that there is suspicion on one hand, but on the other hand, they gotta be careful with what they say, right, Like, you got to be able to read in between the lines of what they're talking about. That's the way that you get the real information.
Speaker 1: Okay. In military intelligence Pentagon, you gotta be very careful because you're always walking up the minefield, the third rail. You got to stay out of the minefield. You got to stay away from the third rail. That's what it's all about. When you're in black operations and you're doing COVID work, for instance, you're working with the type of people that's pretty hardcore. I'll give you an example. One of the crews that I work with, we're like the Dirty Dozen. They kill you in a heartbeat, just to watch you squirm. That's the psychological program that some of these people have. Sick people. We breed lone wolves. Now let me explain what I mean by that. Today, our society, we as a society, breed lone wolves. We breed lone wolves by what comes out of our mouth. Our leadership breeds the lone wolves that are doing the shooting coming out of fort which you could coming out of wherever, coming out whatever, the long guy out here, the two young kids that just did their little deal, whether it be lone wolves or what, we breed them, you know how, we breed them by the rhetorics that comes out of our mouth. Our elders and our leader's mouth. If you breed hate and poison, you're gonna get hate and poison back. Whatever you throw out there is like a boomerang. It's gonna come back at you. So we're gonna have more assassins. We're gonna have more nuts running around out here. And here's the thing. Most of these loan assassins and these lone wolves, they want to identify with something. They have to have identity. If they find a leadership that they can identify with, they will do anything that they think that that leadership wants them to do. They become like a secret army, a secret army of lone wolves. They will carry out assassinations and they don't even know their program to do it. And that comes from leadership. That comes from what we say. I'm going to blow your ass away, I'm going to make a red glow in the eastern sunset, I'm going to set off bombs. I'm going to make you walk on the third rail. I hate you. There was a time when we used could sit down with our neighbors and we could negotiate and we could solve our problems. Today we just pull out the gun and blow them away, be done with it. Look God sort them out. Evil breeds evil. That's where we're at right now. We're in a war of good and evil, as simple as that. So you talk about groups out there, groups will find their own just like oil and water, you can't mix oil and water. Groups will find their own level. Lone wolves will find other lone wolves, and they've become an organization. Like you're asking about, are they out there? Sure, some of them aren't organized, but yet they are. It's like the karate, it's the same but different. They're there, but they haven't got together yet. But then all of a sudden, with new and media, it's all like that, they get together and then they become an inagin to themselves. They don't even know what the hell they're doing and why they're doing it, but they are doing it. But they're evil. So their little pockets all over this country, little lone wolves bouncing around, not knowing what they're doing, but doing evil