Speaker 1: Hey, what's up? I just wanted to do a quick little stream to see. I'm testing because we are. The Party Barge is here. And just wanted to test a few things before I... I just wanted to do a test stream. The Party Barge is always here. Just for a quick little minute. But how is everybody doing today? I hope everyone is staying safe. Yeah. How is everybody doing? I just wanted to pop on for a quick little minute to see how everybody is doing. If you are seeing this on other platforms, we're not live. We are live on other platforms. I cannot... Fuck. I should have... Damn it. I want to say thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Um.
Speaker 1: I appreciate everybody that shows up. I just wanted to pop on for like a quick little minute to see how everybody... See if this is going to work.
Speaker 2: Um.
Speaker 1: Because me.
Speaker 2: Um....
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, I do like Clip. If you are on platforms... Yeah, but I want to say, how is everybody doing today? I know a lot of people, I know it's about 2.15 in the morning where I'm at. Saturday morning, by the way, happy. Today, 21 years ago today, actually, if you want some knowledge here, 21 today, August 29th is the 21st anniversary of when Hurricane Katrina made landfall. Yeah. And by the way, my mom's birthday was the 31st. So, happy birthday. Happy birthday, Mom. I miss you so much. But I love you. Love you, my mom. But, um... I know a lot of people are going to say, he's, um... How's everybody feeling? How is their... I just wanted to pop on for a quick little stream to test the new setup. Let me, um. Yeah. Yeah. What's up? Um, no. I'm just testing because we put new platforms. We put new. New platforms on Rumble Studio. And I wanted to test Rumble Studio. Because sometimes they can fail. RIP Tickle. Tickle dive?
Speaker 2: Yeah, um....
Speaker 1: I just want to say to everybody, I just wanted to pop on for like a quick minute to test a few things. No, Tickle didn't pass away. Tickle is... He's happy. Yeah, I just want to say to everybody, I hope everybody is staying safe. I just came on for a quick minute to test this because I decided to fix my stream up a little bit for you guys. And I want to say to everybody, the party barge is always here. The party barge is always there. Everybody knows the party barge. Yeah. Yeah. I want to say to everybody, I hope everyone's having a good day. Yeah, boy.
Speaker 2: Wow. Man, man.
Speaker 1: You know what, let's find somebody to live redirect. Let's find somebody to raid. And I'm going to go get a bath. I'm sweaty right now. I'm hot. It's been hot.
Speaker 2: Duh.
Speaker 1: I'll be back on tomorrow. I'll be back on tomorrow. I'll be back on tomorrow. Tomorrow. I don't know. Let's send you guys over. Let's send you guys over to Adonis Paul. Let's send you guys over to Adonis. To Adonis, Paul. He had to leave the show. To be honest, it was getting a little bit hard for them to do the show. All right, we're going to send Adonis Paul. All right, we're going to send you guys on Rumble. We're going to send you guys over to the Adonis Paul channel. Love you guys. Hope everybody is staying safe. Love you guys.