Speaker 1: Is The Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Friday. We have so much to tackle this hour. We're going to talk about marines guarding embassies, what's the deal, where did that come from? Exactly should we join in and fight a revolution for England. We're going to talk about the history of communism here in a couple moments. All that so much more coming up in another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show. And before we go on any further, I want to remind you that the championship is coming. The Crappiest Country in the World. Tournament comes to an end on Tuesday. The championship is on Tuesday, but you can already vote on the show's Twitter page at Jesse Kelly Show is all you have to look up. It's Haiti versus Somalia, two countries who have dominated everyone who stood in their path on their way to the championship. And now it's the unstoppable force versus the immovable object. I don't know who's going to win. You have to determine it. Now. I'm going to get to this wonderful freaking question, Jesse. I'm writing on behalf of my eight year old daughter. We listen to your show every time we're in the car driving back and forth to all the various kid activities, and she's becoming a well trained anti communist. How about that. She and her older brother love listening to the show and find your humor hilarious, especially love the Crappiest Country in the World competition. A couple weeks ago, she requested that I email you and ask you, how did communism get started? How did it originate? Where did it come from? I would appreciate if you could take some time to answer her question. Thanks for all you do. Feel free to use our names on the air. Att and his daughter Anna. All right, Anna, let's discuss this. Did I ever tell you my cholesterol was high at one point in time? Uh? This is years ago. But high cholesterol kind of runs into Kelly family. You know, heart problems, high cholesterol the norm. We check out early. We Kelly men, it probably gonna be me too. This is what it is. But high cholesterol runs in my family. And got some blood work back and it was high. So my buddy's actually my campaign manager. His dad was a doctor. I guess is a doctor is doctor? And one of these doctors who really helps people, legitimately helps people get healthier through various ways, not just handing him a ball of pills. So I go see him and I said, Don is his name, By the way, I'm not going to give you his last name. But I go see him. I say, hey, Don, here's my cholesterol. And he says, well, what have you ever done to try to change it? And I said, well, it's not much. He said, okay, well try to try to reduce your carbs, your carb intake, bread and chips, things like that. Well that's going to be very difficult for me. And I'm coming back to your answer. Just stay with me. So what did I try to do? For about two or three weeks, I tried to eliminate all carbs from my diet, all of them, No chips, no bread, just meat and eggs and cheese and no carbs whatsoever. And for two or three weeks I could get by, and then I absolutely went carb crazy. I mean, I was eating bread by the loaf just I don't even need I don't even need anything at Red Lobster all I wants to Chatterbay biscuits. Just bring me ten baskets now, I want every chip there is. Why Why did I do that? Because I had been so deprived of something for so long that I ended up doubling down on the bad as a way to compensate. Communism where did it come from? Well, this is an idea that really sprouted in the mid eighteen hundreds, the nineteenth century. You already know about Marx and Angles and the Communist Manifesto they wrote. But we're going to set aside that specifically, and let's talk more about the why of communism. For the longest time in human history, countries had been run by I'm going to call them monarchs, although they didn't all call themselves monarchs, right, kings, queens, dictators, but whatever word you want to put on it, they were run by central figureheads. This all powerful man and sometimes woman, and what he says is law and he is the ruler. And that wasn't just a European thing. Really globally, there's always a guy, one man. This is the guy in charge. Put his name on the currency. This is the guy that is how so much the vast majority of human history, that's how countries were run. Now for a variety of reasons, but you bring us to the eighteen hundreds. The monarchs are failing. The people are tired of it. They're tired of being ruled. They're tired of having a king. They're tired of their lot in life, their condition. And I don't mean all people, nothing's universal, but large enough quantities of people are tired of being ruled by kings and queens, by ruling families. They are sick of it, and they want something different. What do they want? Something that's going to give them some kind of equality in society. I'm tired of feeling like a surf. I'm tired of feeling like a slave. I'm tired of having a king. So, just like me, having been really good about no carbs, they some some not they I'm saying they, but some people, large quantities of people decided, wait a minute, why don't we just burn everything down and then everything will be shared amongst the masses. No king will be eating roast beef while I'm my family's starving for the third day in a row. We will take the roast beef, and we will divide it up evenly, and we will spread it out evenly across society. And now, instead of your family having more than they need. You will have just the right amount, and my family will have just the right amount, and all will be equal. That was the idea. That was how it was sold. And while you now know, courtesy of history how truly evil and demonic and destructive and frankly murderous that way of thinking is, the people who embraced it at the time did not know. For the most part, that's how it would turn out. You can see picture this. Let's say you're a man, you're a woman. You are working your fingers to the bone day and night. Maybe you're in an urban factory. It was really the disaffected urban worker who really bought into this, because these cities were becoming more and more industrial. There was more and more factory work, and they would work you like a slave and pay you hardly any Let's say you're a man or a woman and you're working twelve hour days, fourteen hour days, but you're not really bringing home money. Your kids are not because they work out, they don't get enough food.
Speaker 2: You're working out, you're working fourteen hour days and coming home, but your wife's gone why because she's been standing in line for a loaf of bread for four hours.
Speaker 1: Now that guy and that woman, day after day after day, month after month, living in circumstances like that. Do you think that might be somebody who finds the message of communism appealing. It was the mid eighteen hundreds, all this Industrial Revolution phase, all this stuff, the mid eighteen hundreds, where the idea of monarchs have got to go. There is a better way to do this. We should be equal, everyone should be equal. And so what happened. Mankind started to kind of experiment with this. There would be a little movement here, in a little movement there. Usually it would fizzle out, it would fade, it would get crushed, it would it just didn't happen. But World War One came along, and now you've gone from a factory worker who can hardly make ends meet to a dead factory worker because the monarchs sent him to die for a war he didn't care about in mass and now now you have all the things you need for a revolution. And that that is what really sparked the Russian Revolution in Russia. I mean, the people were already brewing in Russia there, they were already communists brewing. They were trying to kill that they were doing bad things. But it was World War One and the large quantities of Russian troops dying. That's what poured the fuel on the fire to allow these animals to take over in entire country and then proceed to slaughter tens of millions of people like they always seem to do. Did that explain it? Good? Let's move on. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic, fantastic Friday. Almost called it a Monday, And remember you could email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. We have so many good questions, let's get back to them. Bronco. Just a quick question. I don't know why I thought of this, but I know the Marines provide security at all the US embassies. Did you ever have any buddies in the Marines who served in that capacity? If so, how did they get a sign to that? And did they ever tell you what it was? Like? His name is Chris. I did, and okay, so here's what it is. And if this has changed in recent years, and it may have, I don't that's news to me, but this is what it was and I'm pretty sure it's still this way. It's known as MSG Marine Security Guard. How do you get a sign to that. You have to sign up for it. Now, when I signed up, my enlistment was for four years. I had to be on active duty for four years. You can when you sign up if you want to do MSG, you have to sign up for five years. Because here's how it works. You will go through recruit training, then you will get your specialized training, and then you will do I believe it's two years as a Marine Security guard. But after that two years as a Marine security guard, then you have to go back to your ute or back to whatever your specialty is to complete three more years. So an MSG enlistment is five years long. Again, this is how it was. I got out twenty years ago. It may have changed, but this is how it was. All right. Now, here's the cool part that I thought was so incredibly interesting, and there's gonna be good and bad to this one. You get cool, cool training when it comes to this stuff. I know guys who have re enlisted and they've gone back into MSG having started out as MSG, because you get all kinds of cool protection detail training and then when you get out, By the way, I should note, you can if you get in the right situation, have yourself a real nice career running protection for people. You know, there's good money in that field, good good money, especially now as crime is rising and terrors rising, and rich people are wanting to spend more money on personal protection. There's good money there, all right, set that aside. Why two years? And I believe it was two Why two years? In MSG? Well you got I should reference this as if it's passed, because they probably changed it. But how it was was you got two different duty assignments, a crap one and a great one. In general, this is how it works, and here's what's fun about it. The crap one was thought of generally as the one where you have more fun. Okay, So if I'm sitting down and I'm going to be a marine security guard, here's how it would work how they described it to me. We'll set the crap on aside. I'll get to that in a moment, A good one. What's that mean? They were back then? Giving you three preferences didn't mean that you were guaranteed to get them again. It's the Marines. You go where you're told, But hey, give me three choices. What countries you want to go to? Okay? So me, I'm I'd like to go see Pole and maybe Spain to be cool. I've never been to Spain, and uh, what's Brazil. Brazil sounds like fun. Go talk to some Brazilian chicks and eat beef. Sounds good. All right, Let's say they give me Spain. I get Spain. All right, sounds good. I would go to Spain, go to the US embsc in Spain. I would provide security there as a marine security guard. But Spain is a peaceful place, relatively okay, relatively peaceful place, relatively civilized place. So I when I'm not working, I can leave the embassy. I can go out on the town. Alah, That's what I would say to everybody. When I go out on. I can go eat, I can go talk to Spanish chicks. I can go to the beach. I can do whatever I want. Sounds like paradise, right, Yeah, it's not bad. Now, once the tour of duty in Spain is up, now it's time for your rough one. Now you're going to Hey, one of the countries on the crappiest country in the world tournament as long as they haven't closed an embassy. Now you're going to Yemen. I know Yemen doesn't have one. But now you're going to Yemen. Now you're going to Afghanistan. Now you're going to some war torn dump nobody wants to visit. Well, on Friday nights, if I have some time off work, I'm not allowed to even go out in the town. You're not allowed. You'll die, someone will kidnap you and pull your fingernails out. You're not allowed to go. Guys ended up enjoying these ones more than the good ones, because the embassy in these places is normally way better than the embassy in Spain. In Spain, it's some short it's some tiny little compound without very many facilities because you don't even need to be there. You can go out, go out and see something. But if you're in Afghanistan, you can't leave the perimeter or you'll die. So everything bars, restaurants, whatever you want is on the embassy grounds. Supposed to be a blast. Isn't that funny? I always thought it was wild to hear these guys talk about it, but that's the kind of life they live. And like I said, if the Marines interest you at all, and that interests you at all. Back in the day, it was only two years of your five year enlistment. But then you can re enlist and go back in. I had buddies who did a lot of time in there, and man, do you get some super cool advanced training the more time run that. We're talking like stuff you see in the movies, evasive driving and all kinds of really really cool Jason Bourne type stuff. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic, fantastic Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday, and we are going to get back to the questions right about Oh, I don't know now, Dear doctor Jesse, You're right. They use our values against us, but also our abilities. My commie sister said to me, you call yourself a writer, so why can't you see how stupid Trump is by the way he writes his tweets. She's always been jealous of my TV writing career, so she took the opportunity to let me know just how unimpressed she is with me and Trump. You think democrats are secretly jealous of conservatives with a genuine value system. I think that's part of it. I'm envous at the base. It's the base nature of all communists. But your sister believes what we've talked about so many times before. Whatever talents you have, whatever lot you have in life, Communists believe it should be used on behalf of the revolution. And if you are not doing that, they consider you a heretic, they consider you a trader. They you know, we always talk about how they infiltrate institutions, every institution, teaching profession, to the NFL, to the FBI, to the military. They infiltrate institutions and they use those institutions for the revolution. But remember, they don't think they're doing anything wrong. In their minds, that institution should already be used for the revolution. They genuinely believe that. Remember that Chris Grebis, if you don't mind, remember that Klaus Schwab. That Klaus Schwab. He's the head of the World Economic form, that cloud shopping where he talks about stakeholders, stakeholders versus shareholders, and he's talking about capitalism. And I'm going to let him. I'm gonna let him talk as he lays all this out him for once. I'm not going to interrupt it. But when he's done, I will explain again exactly what he's talking about. This is how communists think about the corporate world. It's actually a great example of what I should saying.
Speaker 3: We have state capitalism on the elsa hand, we have shareholder of private capitalism. So it's a clash between two systems. I believe that state capitalism in the short term, in the short term provides certain advantages because you can mobilize in a concentrated way a lot of resources to reach a specific objective that I believe such a future is not capitalism or shareholder capitalism. So future is what I call steak hold oil capitalism, which is combined is the social responsibility.
Speaker 1: He believes the future is stakeholder capitalism, which is combined with social responsibility. What do those words mean. That's confusing. Let's talk about it. Shareholder capitalism, What does that really mean. It means that a corporation exists to make money for its shareholders. All businesses exist to make money. That's the essence of a business, but especially a publicly funded corporate or not publicly funded, sorry, a publicly traded corporation Coca Cola exists to make money for people who own shares in Coca Cola. Okay, you got that. That's basics, that's basic economics. But the communist hates that, hates that. Why do they hate money? No, that's not it. Necessarily, the communist looks at Coca Cola, all that money, that huge budget, all these ads on TV and billboards and I'm sure they're sponsoring you know, NASCAR and everywhere everywhere the communists sees Coca Cola, they see what they see stuff that should be used for the revolution. So if Coca Cola has a one hundred million dollars a year advertising budget, and I'm sure that's far below what they actually have, But if Coca Cola has one hundred million dollar a year advertising budget, you a normal person, you would think, well, Coca Cola should use that to advertise Coca Cola so they can sell more Coca Cola. The communist doesn't think like that at all. The communist thinks, well that that's one hundred million dollars that could be used for the revolution. All things should be used for the revolution. You know, when these communists when they've been complaining about Donald Trump indicting James Comy, you know, Pamboni indicting James Comy, And you've seen all these people on the news media, people and Democrat politicians saying this is ridiculous, this is crazy, this has never been done before. You were probably tempted to say, you stupid hypocrites. You arrested Trump a thousand times. What are you talking about? You just did it. But in the mind of a communist, the justice department should only be used for the revolution. It's not that it should be used to arrest criminals. The justice department should be used only for the revolution, and if it is ever used for any other purpose, that for them is completely bonkers. All things must be used for the revolution. I know. It's a very sick way of thinking, the very sick people. That's how they think. Dear Bronco Kelly, I was wondering what your thoughts are on why the commedist keep saying they don't have a motive in all these terror attacks. Is it just another way to gaslight their followers or are they just that stupid? His name is Chris right. This is in an effort, as we talked about before, simply to fade the heat. When the communist thinks he can gain make gains for the revolution after any kind of a terrible attack, then he will work hard for that. Yeah. Yeah, banned guns and then loser. Eunix like John Cornyn will help him do so. But in the case of things like the Charlie Kirk assassination, the communist understands exactly what happened there. One of his street animals grabbed the gun and killed one of our leaders. The communist understands that's all bad for him. Almost impossible for him to twist that around. He can attempt to lie, and they did, but almost impossible for him to twist that around. So he only has one option. If he can't absolve himself of all responsibility, he is going to attempt to share responsibility with you. After a terrorist attack where he thinks he can blame you, he will stand up and loudly proclaim it's you, it's your guns, give me your guns, disarm yourself. That's what he will do. If it is him, and let's be honest, it's almost always him, he will stand up immediately and say it's all of us. We all did it. Look, we can all get better here. It's the fall back position, which is why I warned you to be very, very wary of anyone who is on our side helping them get to that fallback position. I'm talking about the Katie Brits of the world. We all think, you, knight, I'm talking about the James Langford's of the world. Well, I mean, actually it is all said. I remember Oklahoma City, be very wary of anyone on our side who is helping the communist to his fallback position. They are doing it almost always on purpose. In fact, that brings me to this perfectly Jesse. Other than Mike Pence, I have to believe that political parties must have spies deeply embedded in their opponents' ranks. Whenever possible. Does this happen. Of course it happens. You see it all the time in the GOP. Democrats generally are not infiltrated. This is not something the right has traditionally done. Democrats pretending to be Republicans so they can keep getting elected and protect the revolution is something that is done at the local level, at the state level, and at the federal level. You have states like Wyoming blood red. You can't get elected if you're a registered Democrat there. So if you're a communist subversive and you want to manipulate things, you pretend to be a Republican. You do campaign ads where you're carrying guns, and you talk about how much you love God, and you go to the legislature and you vote Republican about sixty seventy percent of the time. But right when there's a crucially important vote that will hurt the revolution, that's when you step in and protect the revolution. James Langford I keep bringing him up, but he's a perfect example of this. He is the Ginger Eunich Senator from the state of Oklahoma. If you go look at his score, you know, you guys are a conservative score for this. It's not bad. It's always you know, eighty ninety percent here. So on the obvious bills, James Langford is going to be there voting your way. But as soon as the communist revolution is in real trouble and there's a chance to stamp it out, Unix like James Langford will run forward to protect it. Remember when he tried to do amnesty. Remember the circumstances around James Langford's amnesty bill. Democrats were facing a loss in twenty twenty eight. The number one reason in the mind of the voter was illegal immigration. James Langford joined with Democrats on an amnesty bill to give them a talking point for the rest of that election cycle. Hey, we tried to do something. Even James Langford joined on board. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Friday and asked doctor Jesse Friday, let's get right back to it. But before we do that, actually, Chris, I want you to play that Seattle Mayor. I just want to remind you of something that something we talked about often. I repeat this over and over and over and over and over again. But Democrats are not soft on crime. That's how they sell what they're doing. They're always lying, always lying at all times. How in the world do you sell letting murders and rapists out prison? How do you sell that? Because you know they're gonna go murder again, they're gonna go rape again, they're gonna go do terrible things, and you know society is going to be mad at you when they go do terrible things. Well, you can't sell that to the general public. The general public is angry. But what you can sell is this, I'm just being nice. I'm trying to be nice. I just look, I don't know what he's gone through. I'm just trying to be nice. May I introduce you to the Mayor of Seattle.
Speaker 4: The criminal system has had a desparate impact on black and brown communities.
Speaker 1: Let me lead with that.
Speaker 4: So when this person is committing six or seven crimes, I don't know his or her story. Maybe they were abused as a child, maybe they're hungry.
Speaker 1: So my.
Speaker 4: Remedy is to find their life story to see how we can help. First, I have no desire to put them in jail, but I need to protect you. And that's the calibration that we.
Speaker 1: Have thee doesn't he sound nice? It's just a nice guy. Hey, what if they abused I don't want to put him in jail. What if what I need to be nice? He's an evil demon who wants that person to rape your daughter and murder your son. He can't say that. He has to lie, and he will. They lie about everything at all times, always, always, always lying. It's like the lie that you have to have at and TT Mobile or Verizon. That's what people believe. If you want to have reliable cell phone service, you have no choice but to sign up with one of these gigantic, soulless, communist, evil companies who will take your money and use it against you. After all, you can't drop calls. You need it for work. What about your kids? What if they can't get through? Just switch to Pure Talk. Pure Talk's on the same towers, They're on the same tours. I'm not asking you to sacrifice service. I'm asking you to pay less for the same service. With your phone. You don't have to go through the hassle of a new phone. Or maybe you're in the market they have that too. Keep your phone, keep your number. Switch to the patriotic cell phone company that doesn't crap on your values. Every chance they get, dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly Pound two five zero, Say Jesse Kelly. Switch to Pure Talk. Jesse. I feel so bad for what's happening in England and France. Can we invade Britain and kick out the commies in the Arabs and give it back to the real British people. It sounds crazy, I know, but it would certainly catch the commies by surprise. What do you think his name is? Robert? I think that people have to fight their own revolution. I think that if you really want to ever have a real, honest to goodness revolt in your country like we had here in the American Revolution. Help is not going to come from foreign soil. Either your citizens will rise up and decide they're going to cast off evil in tyranny, or you are stuck with evil tyranny. It's the way it is. I am heartbroken about what's happening in England. I love the place. I do. I've not I've never been, I should clarify, but I love it. I have a lot, so much respect for their history. I think it's really really cool, such awesome history there, such a cool people. And to watch their country just be overrun and destroyed, it's horrible to me. And I've had the exact same thoughts you've had. Hey, they should rise up, time for a revolution. But that's also really easy for me to think, great because I'm not going to be the one getting shot by the British government if that happens. But there will be no There's not going to be any help coming from anyone else. The British people have to rise up, and very similar to our situation. Remember what we always talk about, we live in a representative republic. As much as you don't like this and I don't like this, we get the government we deserve here. We deserve this government. Maybe not you personally, because you're more involved and you're more knowledgeable about the issues and you vote and you get involved in primaries and things like that, but collectively, as a people, as a whole, we deserve this. So do the British. The British do too, over and over and over and over and over again. Complacency, ignoring things, choosing the wrong people to lead them has brought them to a place where the number one baby name is Muhammad. It's brought them to a place where their children are ravaged by rape gangs and the cops will show up and arrest the father who's angry about it. That is not something that is happening over in some garbage Middle Eastern country. That's happening in the UK. I am rooting for them. I have many many friends over there, people I talk to, people I've interviewed before. They are so disheartened and exasperated, and the people are rising up and they are angry. But what does that mean, Well, in the government, unless you have the ability to take people's power away, hopefully at the ballot box, because I don't want to see anybody hurt. But unless you have the power to take people's power away, then the government's not going to change. You know, being angry about something that doesn't dissuade the tyrant. The tyrant understands he's going to make you angry when he's doing tyranny. He's not shocked by your anger. He anticipated your anger. When you deal with people like that, it really just comes down to what are you going to do about it. You can yell and scream and all this sudden and this isn't fair and this isn't right, and you can try to appeal to their humanity, but they don't have humanity. There are people who gave that up a long time ago in search of money and power. They gave up any patriotism, any love of the people themselves because they desire power. They have power. And now these people are stuck in a horrible situation and god forbid, there may have to be horrible things to get out of it. And that sucks. That's a horrible, horrible place to be. And they gave up their guns, so they're in a real bad spot. All right, we still have a whole hour and it's going to be fun. Next