Speaker 1: I'm author Michael Riddy, True Tales of a Golden Lepricaun. You are listening to Doctor Sky Talk Radio seventy seven WABC.
Speaker 2: Welcome once again, ladies and gentlemen, to the Doctor Sky Experience. I'll be heard on talk radio seventy seven WABC. We like to call it the clown Jewel of radio, the iconics of the Southern Talk Radio WABC, aiming out of New York City, the nation, the world, and the cosmos, and also heard in one hundred and seventy three countries and all fifty states. Our topics are always a wide range of subjects, astronomies, aviation, and whether musical guests and celebrities in the mix. And would be remiss if we didn't thank our producer, Doctor d Richard Dugan. Today, folks, do you believe in leprechauns? And what you're about to hear in just a moment is an amazing tale from a man known as Michael O'Reilly. He's the proud author of a book called True Tales of a Golden Leprechaun, and he joins us on the Doctor Sky Experience. And we begin, of course by just throwing this out to the audience. Here is what we believe a leprechaun might be.
Speaker 3: The Tale of the leprechaun originated in Ireland during the Middle Ages. The leprechaun is a type of sprite or supernatural entity in Irish folklore. These mythical tricksters are often associated with riches and gold. Some believe that leprechauns originated from the Ac, a supernatural race in Irish mythology. The ac were small and comparable to that of elves or fairies. Legends state that leprechaan's spin time making and mending shoes while watching over their pots of gold. According to Irish legend, you'll know when a leprechaun is near if you hear the tapping of their cobbling hammer on shoes. It's said that leprechauns like to hoard gold coins and hide them at the end of a rainbow. If captured by a human, they are said to grant three wishes in exchange for their freedom. In modern times, these mythical creatures are often depicted as mischievous, little bearded men, but they didn't always look that way. Prior to the twenty first century, these legendary creatures were often depicted in red garb. Leprechauns evolved in medieval literature throughout time. Today they're often shown in green garb and tall hats, often with shamrocks.
Speaker 2: Michael, welcome to the Doctor Sky Experience. Thanks for joining us.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for having me Doctor Sky.
Speaker 2: You know it's interesting. I want the audience to know this. You and I met. I was walking around the place called a mesa marketplace out there and Mason. For people who don't know this, this is probably one of the largest outdoor indoor slash markets that we have in the entire United States, where vendors of all different you know, product lines and such are all there. And I happen to be walking around there one day looking for specific hats because I was an Army veteran and still am. And I know that you had this great selection. So you and I get to talk, and I kind of like stopped in my tracks and said, you know, there's something very interesting about this man, Michael O'Reilly, So you remember the moment, So thanks for bringing me into your life, and likewise, this is going to be an interesting conversation. Likewise, well, let's start off with the book here. This is amazing. You have so much in this book that it would probably take three hours to do justice to this, but we'll do the best we can. The book entitled True Tales of a Golden Leprechaun, subtitled Well you won't believe this, but let's start off with your life. You're born in Connecticut. You spend a lot of time moving back to California, particularly your love for southern and southern California in the San Diego area. But tell me your life in the early days. I mean, you have a lot of stories, and let's concentrate on your early childhood and then let's move on in transition to you being a star athlete at a young age.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, one of the first things. And I moved and had lived in down Oakland area in San Pablo in California, and my younger days. I was there in about five or six. My friend next door had her son and he's going to go go to the swimming pool, the city swimming pool, and asked my mother if if I could go with him and my brother. So that was okay. So we did that, and before you know it, I'm in I'm in the pool there and I'm basically drowning and some somebody seen me and came over and rescued me, or it wouldn't even be a story right off the bat anyway, lived there in that area. Go ahead, No, I mean.
Speaker 2: This is interesting, Michael, because the premise of this book is Saved my lumper con and.
Speaker 1: So many Oh yeah, well that that's my first one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my that's.
Speaker 1: My about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, matter of fact, I would have if I didn't have someone come over there.
Speaker 1: But happened at the pool that wasn't I didn't know how to so I'm holding onto the edge, so I uh finally was going to get out, and there was the steps weren't near me, so I just thought, I'll just I was pretty athletics for that little guy like that. So I just turned my body up and tried to flip up on top. And there's a chop there where water flows through excess water, and my foot got stuck in there and I couldn't get it loose, and I'm I'm down in the water, you know, and my foot's up high and I'm taking water in. Somehow, somebody, thank good and said spot me and knew I was in trouble and came over and gave me a hand. Yeah, that was my first seas very month of being a leprechaun. Being a lucky it takes to be one, absolutely. You know.
Speaker 2: Let's talk in just a moment about your athletic times. But I got a story that I want you to share with the audience. And I don't like to talk dark negativity, but you haven't highlighted in the book called The Darkest of Times. Here you are getting this amazing ten speed bicycle and you're somewhere in an apartment in alcoholm and it's very interesting, Michael, what happens as you're riding down this hill in dark clothing. I turn it over to you, Michael, to tell us the story how once again you were saved. Obviously, Okay, dog about hair raise.
Speaker 1: This was hair raising that bad. Let me get to the before. I when I went up the hill in the first place, it was a brand new bike, Ken Speed. I've never had one before, a very steep heel, was windy, and it was probably about a mile and a half two miles long going up a hill, and I was having a gear slip on me. I had a very hard time making it. Now I made it to the top summit now some way. And when I then I went to these friend's house, I was hited off too. So when it was later in the days time for me to go home, my friend asked me if I wanted to put my bike in his vehicle, then he'd give me a ride home. I said no. I said I had a heel I came up with, and I told myself, when I go home, I can't wait to go down it because I had such a hard time. So I turned it down and I was all dressed in dark clothes and then I'm going down. Then there's no lights on this road. On the left hand side, it's a mountain. On the right hand side, it's a cliff, and it's two lanes and very narrow too. There's no shoulder there at all. They're just enough for two cars to go by. And so I'm going down. They say, I know, there's the light coming behind me, a light coming up towards the bottom. And then I'm going, oh boy, this is this is getting pretty scary because I got nowhere to go and I'll go off the cliff or what. And so I just says that car was that was coming up behind me. Was right there. Okay, I had to move over to the left hand lane and let that car go by. As soon as that car went by, I zipped back over into the lane I was and the other car went by, and neither one could see me because the light on my the light on my bike was flickering and I couldn't even see because because I had lights. So then it got to the point where I got stayed from that one, which way I could have gotten killed. So I'm getting down to the bottom of the of the hill and there's an intersection there for on ramps going you know, two directions on it. You want to get on it. So right underneath that, I go underneath the freeway on the left hand side. There's a big loop there, and I thought, and I can't slow down. Oh my brakes are gone. My brakes are gone. The lights got my brakes are gone. I'm going like batter I ever think I could go. So I'm coming down underneath the highway, hoping that nobody can can be there when I'm being there for that few moments. I need to clear a spot, so I want to go into that park came out that's on the other side of the free underneath, but on the other side of the street. But if I getn't getting I can at least slowed down by going around the parking lot. So as soon as I go down, I'm not ready to turn in that and the little Bolkswagen's coming out to the street and make a right turn, just looking left to see if anybody's coming. And I'm coming from the other way and I'm right in front of it, and it pulls out and hits me, and yeah, I'm all mangled up. I thought, Wow, that was that, and wow, I go well, So anyway, there was a lady that was you know, had the vehicle, and she came over and asked me, and I, okay, well I got there on this little wall there for a few minutes. I just go ahead and go I'll go ahead and just you know, be pat and then try to get home, which was still about three miles away. So then my bike was crumbled us and my bike was crumbled up. So then I got it back to where I could get on it barely. So I'm going to I'm at the corner, but that big lot was was a corner too, so I was going to go down that street, and as a as a ROUTU was going home and there's no lights on that road either, So there's railroad tracks. Right after I made the turn, probably about fifty yards down the road, there's railroad tracks are going and angle across the road. So it happened the front wheel and I went over that rail. The front wheel got caught right in the rail, and I flipped over the front of the bike. And man, your head first in the road and it's dark. I got yeah this and I got dark clothes out. I already had this other experience. Now I thought it was miserable before. Man, now I'm really really really having a problem. So I get myself. I was laying on the on the highway, but man, they're gonna get running with young numbers. Adn't gonna see me.
Speaker 2: So I got the bike.
Speaker 1: Up the best I couldn't got off the side of the road by that tention. Cars went by, and I go, oh boy. And then I've still got my about three miles to go home. So I got the bike barely going uh and getting on finally getting on the street where I'm I'm at, I'm saying, oh man, when I'm home. So right as I had about fifty yards from where I live. The light that went out on the on the front wheel slid down in the foot and jammed the bike again, and I almost flipped overhead first again. So then yeah, so then so then so then I went in. I went I went in the house and my wife and I'm not looking very good. I'm all, you know. Yeah, So she said, what happened to you? I said, it's a long story. So I told her, I said, you know, I said, I said, this is what happened to me. And I could have avoided that if I would have just taken the guy's device and put the bike in his car and then take me home. So I'm going to make this real quick if I can to finish this bike story off. It was about I did. My bike was mef. I took it back to where I bought and they gave me a new one. So after a couple of weeks, I started, I'm telling you I want to go for I'm going to go for a ride. And the ride, the ride the key reason why I'm going to go for the ride. I'm going to drive to neighborhoods and down streets and just see who was really paying attention to me. Okay, well that was an eye opener. I could got hit two or three more times if I wasn't looking out for them. I just found out that how little people know when they're riding a bike, that you know other people aren't sharing that much or knowing that you're even there. So then I took to the bike home, put it up in the attic and hung it there and never wrote it again. So that was.
Speaker 2: A interesting story. Well, Mike, interesting story. And I just want to remind our listeners here you're listening to the Doctor Skuy experience here on talk radios of these OWABC A very special guest because you and I met. Obviously, I'm fascinated by your story, in your belief and the belief of many others that you have some sort of spirit watching over you and in this particular thing, not only the cocard in your opinion with the le But let me move on, let me move on to a couple of other quick stories, because okay, go ahead, go ahead, we have with you today. Okay, what's interesting is you're an athlete, and let's talk a little bit about you and your brother. We'll talk about baseball. But then I want to move on quickly if we can do some of the other things that have happened in your life, the entrepreneur, the horse whisper, and also the pastor, because you bring some spiritual want with me. But let's talk a little bit in the short abbreviated version us a little bit about your.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, real quick. This all started, you want to believe it or not. When I was about three years old. So I was living up north there in the Bay Area, and my brother and I I was a year and a half older than me. For some reason we had we just loved something to do with baseball. So I'm playing baseball in my front yard, my brother and I and I'm swinging a pretty good size bat, and I'm three years old, and I just found the love of baseball was in me. There's just something about it to this very day that Fad was disappointed night last night watching the Dinerbacks with again and shaid. Well, but anyway, it's never It's never left me. I was then my brother and I would I got in the little league. I was the star player in the li League. When I was twelve years old. I had a bat and average of over seven hundred, which is almost impossible. I hit six seven home runs and six six no hitters. He was seven home runs and bad over seven hundred in literally then I went out to playing Pony League and the next level up was totally finally went in to play in an industrial league. Uh and the very first game I was ever in that was a new guy on the team. But in practice they found out how I could hit and how I could throw. Favorite position was third base, but they wanted to put me in the game, but the third baseman they liked, so they stuck me out in the center field, which is one of the toughest spots to be if you're in the outfield, being in center field, because you had cover a lot more room and got to have a pretty good arm and all that stuff. So this guy that came up to that in that game was one in one of the times he was a league leading hitter that was in our league. The guy was probably well welled over, probably I would say at least six four or more. Okay, a big guy. So I'm out there in center field and I heard how he's a guy could hit. And it was in a park too, because of the ball game that we were supposed to be playing at. Our field was sweated to me, had left the water rain all night. But we called Parks and Recreation. They gave us a spot to play in this game in that park, so we're playing there. There's no fence. So then I the guys got me out there in center field. So I'm just thankful to being the game. And then this guy, there's a guy on second base, and the guy hits the line drive out to me. I run up and caught it on the first bounce and I rifled it back into home, played one bounce to the catcher to the guy out fifteen feet before. Hey wasn't even halfway home when the ball was he was around a third base. Win at let go, and I nailed it right there into the catcher, and we said got he goes out. So then when this batter came up, I would play him about four hundred feet. If he's going to get a hit, he's going to get a short one out. He can get he can get a single from me, but I don't let him hit it over my head because he's going to round the basin and that's going to be it. I played him extra deep, so then he was up. This one time he swung and I heard the crack of the bat from that far away, and all of a sudden, I was coming right at me, and I'm turning. I'm going running the staff as I can the other way, and the ball's not coming down. I say, man, I'll be coming down any second. So I looked up for it, and when I could see it coming down, it was on the other side of me. But I spun around and dove out and caught it. And the after after that, in the dug out, this is this is really a surprise. In the dugout after that, when we went to when we got him out, I'm sitting there and the manager from the other team he came. He came to over over to our doorway and he said to somebody right near they said, where's your center fielder at and they pointed to me. So he came down and stood in front of me. He said, you know, he said, I am so glad I was here today. I got a chance to see something that I think is probably maybe the greatest catch in the history of baseball. And I was able to watch you do that. I don't know how you did that. He put out and shook his hand with my hand and said, boy, that was that was that was so unbelievable. So then I also, Michael, that's amazing, as I do singles in a triple in the game.
Speaker 2: Well you're amazing. I mean, that's why we're talking with you today. Our special guest is Michael O'Reilly his book Two Tales of the Golden Leprechaun. He has a special connection to the word leprechaun, as his book goes into some made two hundred plus pages of the amazing things in his life. And let me make it simple to the audience here. This is not a simple life. I mean, it's not a man that just walks into things. You know. He works hard and has worked hard for everything he's done, as many people do out there. But his story is inspirational. Michael, a short time we have with you today, I want to cover some of these other things and no basis are going to be left out if I can help it.
Speaker 1: So try to make it as quick as I can.
Speaker 2: You are, well, that's all right, brother. You understand how to create wealth, and you do it in times when you're supporting a family, when you're basically have no money in your pocket, and you do it lawfully. You do it by being a hard worker. But give us just a quick example of your entrepreneur experience, because it also goes to you mentioning to somebody in the world, the fast food industry. I get Jack in the Box boy, that story, to me is amazing that you tell what a prospective employer. Hey, I can run this slice myself and I'll prove it to you. And I'll just play. You are the ones who comes out way ahead. What's the short version of you do? I'll I'm I'm mad.
Speaker 1: I'll make that as quick as I can. Uh. We left, Okay. We got home one night and my father was in the navy. We got home at two o'clock. We were my brother and I was working at Jack and the Box. I was working at a fast food restaurant. My car wasn't working, so my brother came pick me up. We both got off out the same time. About two o'clock. We get home and all of a sudden, my dad meets us at the door and he says, to the twoists, and I was going to call it's taking thirteen units. Also, I was either working or studying. Uh uh, sleep sleep wasn't part of the program. Anyways. If my dad says, you guys are leaving tonight, he says, you got packed your gear and said whatever you don't take, salvation army will get And we didn't cause you an hotel. But he he was out of the house when he was like fifteen, so he thought we should be going That long story short. So then we moved. So my brother was working at Jack in the Box, so he was working with the new guy was going to take over a new one up in the Sunlinarya, which is around there, not too far from bird Bank, and so we left about three o'clock in the morning. He said, well, drive up faces, I'll get you a job. So then we went there. He got the guy took my brother and made him assitant manager right away with my brother trained mother was one that trained him to run to have that jack. That's how much he wanted my brother to go before this incident naming came up. But that's why he was able to get a job for sure. But the guy he want to hire me. So then I told my brother, don't worry about bird Bank, which two miles away. So the next day I go to this Jack in the Box and uh, I, let's see about playing for a job. So the guy says, oh, ther owner's upstairs. So I go up there, walk in his office. He got big old Jack, got navy pictures all over the back behind him on the wall. And I told him, said, I'm looking for a job, and so he goes, he goes, well, okay, And so he told me how much he was going to pay me, and I said, I can't. I can't work for that because I was running this restaurant when I was when I got we left the house that evening. I was been managing that besides going to colleague. Okay, So I knew I knew a lot harder to run that restaurant. Jack in the Box was easy. So I told him, I said, I said I can't work for that, and he said, well, I don't pay that kind of money. I said, why don't you let me come in? And this is on a Thursday. He said, why don't let me come in tomorrow night, tomorrow evening, and I'll show you what I can do and I can back it up, and I think you'd be very pleased. So then he said that's a good idea. So five o'clock. That next evening, I show up and we're The grillery is the most important part of it because everything basically comes out of there, and everything has to be done in the right way and and fast and nice and all that other stuff. So he told me he had they takes three people to run that grill area on a Friday night, which is the busiest night of all the week. So then I told him, I said, I don't I don't need them. How can I show you what I can do? I said, they'll just get in my way. And he kind of he hoed at me. He said, take I said, take three people to do that.
Speaker 2: I told you.
Speaker 1: I said, I don't need them, and I can prove it to you. You just let me do it myself. So he let me do it myself. So then I ran that. I ran that all davening real quick. I never made one mistake. I have to wrap everything, make do everything, and and and so the next morning he had me come in at eight o'clock. So I went upstairs to see him. And on the back then they all have a little badge with their name on it and whatnot. So I looked on the table. He had a badge and my and my and my name had my name on it, but also below it says assistant manager. He said, he said, I'm paying you everything you wanted. He said, I'm still trying to get over what you did is you've never cooked your jack in the walk work during your whole life, and you ran that full show that night. But he said, I still can't comprehend how you did that. He made me assistant manager on he worked one ship and it's only one there's only one sistant manager on the whole crew, and it's hard to be that. So my brother and I are both assistant that I had to do it the hard way. But yeah, that proved it to him, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was quite a deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's interesting, Michael. So we're talking about the luck of the golden lumper con plus you know, a lot of sweat and tears and hard work and elbow grase. But this isn't amazing, But I want to kind of focus well I kind of focus on this, but the moments we have with you, this is an amazing story. And it seems probably a little different than many people that listen to this archive. And why are we doing this because I'm very impressed with when I met you, and I made a commitment to you that we would I would read your book, and I'm certainly glad I did and send this out to the world because this is interesting. It's like when you get knocked down, many people give up. No, Michael O'Reilly gets back up. He had, in his opinion and the opinion of many others, a blessing that some spirituality or in the form of a golden leprechaun is basically his guiding light in the background. Call it a guardian angel, will call it whatever you want. But this is interesting. Michael. You also go on and I'm doing a very short version of your life because the book goes into great detail. But you're involved with in the horse world. This is fascinating and I want you to take a few moments on those. You know, it's interesting you see horses and if people don't bond with the horse, and I know nothing about horses, and then they're beautiful and I watch them when I see the Kentucky Derby every year. But here's my thing. If you're not the right kind of personality to understand the horse or bond with them, as many people do not do. You obviously have been described as the horse whisperer, and this is interesting, and not to gloat over this. What's that connection with you and horses, because you've done so much. You've had Thoroughbred horses to race horses. You know, you've been in that big league, and you've taken horses that basically were mistreated in your opinion, to turning them out to be horses that solved love an affection and actually were given the opportunity to perform and become real champions. Talk a little bit about that.
Speaker 1: Okay, The horses in my life were treasures to me. It's a part of my life that to do it all over again, a lot of money in it, a lot of this and a lot of that, and a lot of hard work, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I still miss them to this very day that I don't have any but to how I would I do is I do a lot of expreme on how to have a horse understand the things I was trying to tell it. So what I did is I came up with many many different ways to be able to ask a horse to do something I'm trying to communicate to it to get it to do okay, and those things I've done them in they're faithful. I put the horse and it's always in a classroom. I let them know that we're in class today, that I'm going to try and share something with you, okay, and then this doing something, and then when we're talking to a word, not talking to another person. But I'm able to do that. I spent so many hours. I'm so blessed to I can't well. I've had situations where I had a friend that had a young horse that was a year lan pretty good, you know, they're getting pretty good. Side of that time, he said no one could catch it. And he said I can't catch it. And this guy had like forty seven horses other than in his house. When we were telling you that, I said, I'll go and cat, I can go and get him for you. He said, there's no way you're going to get that horse. I said, I'll get him and and I said, I said I can get I said I'll give him ten minutes. You started laughing at me, and he said I can't get you a though you're not going to get I said, well, wy don't you can? I go out and do that. He said, sure you can't. I said, well, give me I need I need twelve minutes. I need two minutes to get out there, and then you can come out. I don't want you to looking out the window or anything like that. So then, now this horse doesn't have anything on his head what they call the haltzer, you leave it around and stuff like that. So I went out. I went out into the things I need to do in order to do this, and then in less than ten minutes I got that. Not only do I have the horse stop and I'm petting it, and when you try to put something on a horse for the first time that's never happened, especially around their head area, that's very frightened, could be very frightened to them. But I taught the horse how calm I was. He trusted me and I had it on that fact, I was leading him around. When he came out, he goes.
Speaker 2: How'd you do that?
Speaker 1: I said, well, I've got experience in doing that, and there are things that I can do that. It's hard to be explain how to do it. But if I watched the person watched the steps that I do one, two, three, four, how many many they are So here's when I get done. When I work with a horse, this is what's got happened. I don't get hurt, the horse doesn't get hurt, and the horse, the horse is going to learn what I'm teaching it. And when I get done, and above all, it's it's not it's not going to be a nervous horse. It's going to be a calmer horse. And I started, it's going to learn the process I'm trying to teach it. And when I'm saying this, I think I'm one of the best that's ever lived doing this. There's there's there's there's a guy named that's amazing.
Speaker 2: Michael.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Anyway, I love all aspects of the horses. I wouldn't change for anything. Yeah, they're wonderful.
Speaker 2: Well, Michael, this is interesting. Some people say it's very difficult to you describe in the book, and I have no knowledge of horses other than I love them. And I think you know that. Obviously they're beautiful animals when they're well treated, and many of you, of course are not. And there we go. You you described how difficult it is sometimes to get a horse into a trailer, and I never realized that could be a problem for some horses, and you go into great detail, but in memory of the horse gallant victory. You know, obviously your time with horses is very special and that is some part of this interview that I wanted to highlight. But Michael, in closing, I wish we had more time. I just have a few more questions for you, and this very interesting but short moment in time. Maybe we can do this again sometime in a longer form. Always rules, you know. I want to just mention a couple of other things. You have a special relationship with God, and I remember when you were there you described to me and your pastoring and also all the things that are so important to you spiritually. And I think that's very important because in many people's minds that's missing from a lot of the vocabulary. Not judging people, but you know, in general. But obviously that brings you peace, that brings you who you are as you a man of God. And it's interesting that you have now this is interesting. This gets into a different side of Michael O'Reilly. The website is simply coming Times dot org. And what can people find in that website, Michael, Because you've done an extensive research on what one of the more interesting books of the Bible as we talk about what the Book of Revelations and other things related to that, Am I correct that?
Speaker 1: Oh? Well, yeah, you basically are that that book was given to me by the Holy Spirit to pay the articles that are in that website. But first off started on on it. I'll say exactly. The day that started where that website got inaugurated was on inauguration Day. It was on it was on the tome on Michael the election day, and I sat back in my chair at five o'clock, five o'clock in the evening, I sat back in my chair. I'm not trying to say this to that, but I like Trump, and I'm not saying that bad about anybody else, but Trump was my guy. But I sat back in my I sat back in my chair. It's five o'clock. Not no results had come in at that point, but I'm getting ready. I'm all excited for the evening to come. I sat back in my chair and the Holy Spirit told me, he said, Mike, I want you to get a pat and once she gets something rite with he says, and I and I have experience like in the horses and studying them I studied prophecy the same way, and the Lord told me, he said, he said, I need to have your knowledge, Mike, if you have to use a benefit to other people. He said, I'm going to give you this. These things I want you to do. I want you to put together a message to take out two different ministers and preachers that will accept you showing this to them. I'm letting them have it, okay. And then it said I just took this took about two hours. And so he also told me, he said, as far as the election goes, he said Trump. He said, I know this is going to hurt you. Michael. He said, but I but I know how much you like Trump. But he said, Trump's not going to win the election. He said. I said, I'm sorry that's going to he said. But he told me, he said, I don't need a strong America right now. He said, I don't need that.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 1: My prophecy said, I have to fulfill are about ready to take place soon, and the world's not set up for us to be strong at that moment. So I said, Biden's going to win the election, We're going to fall from power. We're not going to have the respect that we've always had. We're not going to be that country ever again. And that's where we are right now. Anyway, the website it talks about, it talks about that message. It starts off with that message. There's a thing called the rapture, which is God's next move for planet Earth. Okay, So it takes in that rapture, which is the gathering together of the same to be caught up together to meet the Lord in Heaven at a point when all this takes place, in the blink of an eye eleven to one second. That the moment that happens is there's a tribulation pretty started a seven years seven years. Then there's a second coming into the Lord. All this was given to me. I love I'm doing for articles right now, for I got what I'm looking at right now. For em I'm finishing up. He's always got me on an assignment. And I love every day I get up. I spend days with him. He's my all in all right now, and he had been for some time.
Speaker 2: Well, Michael, it's a purpose and honor to have you. Don't go away yet. I just want to quote something from your book that has always been one of your favorite pieces of Scripture, and it's from the Book of Psalms, and I quote or he shall give angels charged over watching thee to keep THEE in all thy ways. And the main consensus that I get out of your book is that you're blessed not only by the Lord, but also by the spirit of the Leprechaun. And being a man who's proud of his Irish heritage and obviously everybody you don't have to be Irish to appreciate this particular episode. But what I learned from you, Michael, is this is my summation from my side of the equation that we grow up, we obviously have difficulties in our life, and how we handle those shapes our character in the future. And never give up. And as if you're knocked down in something or emotionally or physically, you get back up and you follow the path that you believe is right and righteous. And in your coarticular case, this book Two Tales of the Golden Leprecaun explains your opinions.
Speaker 1: And I certainly.
Speaker 2: Appreciate Michael you being with us today. His website, once Again Ladies and Gentlemen, is coming Times dot org. The book Two Tales of the Golden Leprecaun with a subtitle you won't believe this, but Michael, stay on the line as we go to the heartbreak at the bottom of the hour. And that concludes this exciting addition. As always, as you tell us on the Doctor Sky experience here on Talk Radio seventy seven WABC, the crown jewl of radio, as we call it, hurt and well overwhelm one hundred and seventy three countries in all fifty states. Proud to be part of this iconic talk Radio seventy seven, Doctor Sky reminds you in our other interviews always want remember to keep your eyes to the sky is your feet on the ground. As simply, I'm your navigator, folks on the highway to the heavens as we move and talk with great celebrity guests and others. In the next thank you, Thank you for having me.