Speaker 1: Let's go to Let's go to England and get an update on the amazing myth and mystery of Tartaria, Guy Anderson. We searched the world for the Tartaria expert, and we found Guy Anderson in England. And I'm very jealous that you love but live in England. I love England. Welcome to the other side of Midnight. Welcome to the best part of America.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for having me on.
Speaker 1: What a great guy you are and what an interesting path you have chosen. You've spent much of your life studying Tartaria, Is that right, Guy Anderson?
Speaker 2: Well, no, I've spent a lot of my life down the rabbit hole, as they say. But Tartaria came to me during the First Lockdown in twenty twenty and I stumbled across a podcast by some uncael Max Egan, and from that moment on it took over my life and changed direction completely.
Speaker 1: All right, Guy Anderson, share with us the mysteries of Tartaria. Some of the conspiracies around Tartaria that particularly intrigue. You pick one that you go, this is amazing.
Speaker 2: I think it has to be the fact that it was hidden from us. This was the biggest empire that we've ever had, and it's been completely suppressed. It's been removed from the pages of history. Absolutely every trace of it they have tried to conceal. And I believe that this is because they were harnessing energy from the ether and they were working with frequency to heal. And of course, with the Industrial Revolution coming and the dawn of Big Farmer, they suppressed this information so we became dependent upon a controlled system.
Speaker 1: Are you afraid for yourself as more and more of this information is revealed by you and other researchers. Are you afraid that big pharma, big government, big electricity is going to come after you?
Speaker 2: It's something that I've thought about occasionally, but I think the problem is now that there are too many people talking about salt area. In my opinion, it won't be long before they have to address this because when I first started looking into it, there wasn't really much out there. But now there are numerous YouTube channels, lots of groups on social media, so I think there are too many people sharing this information now for them to target to anyone in particular. But what is interesting is I've never seen it discussed properly on shows like Joe Rogan's. I've never actually seen anybody on their specifically talking about it.
Speaker 1: Well, hold on, hold on, hold hold on. That's nice. This is a real radio show. That's a cute podcast. This is a real radio show, and you and I are through across America on the biggest radio stations in America. You and I are talking about it live right now, as properly as you could possibly do it. This is your stage, Guy Anderson, you are now the expert. I am presenting you as the expert, and I'd like to hear a little bit about what you've discovered and what has shocked you and surprised you. This is a proper conversation.
Speaker 2: I think that, as I said a moment ago, what's really surprised me is the length that they have gone to to suppress this information. And I do believe, as I said, that this is because they will harness the energy from the ETHA.
Speaker 1: Well wait, how did they? I don't mean to interrupt you, but for most listeners, most midnight misfits, I'd like you to just stop a second and explain what you mean when you say they harnessed energy from the ether. When was this going on? How did they do it a little bit about the evidence. I believe you, I know you, So please step back a second for somebody who's never heard this before and share with us what that means.
Speaker 2: Well, it looks like this goes back to the Pyramids, that the Pyramids were actually constructed to achieve the same thing, to harness energy, electromagnetic energy that is in our atmosphere. The higher up you go into our atmosphere, the stronger the energy is, and it's electromagnetic. They call it to luric energy, and this is what Nikola Tesla was working on. This is what Warden Cliff Tower was ultimately aimed to achieve. So, as I said, the higher up you go, the stronger the energy is. And people are actually making their own Tesla coils right now. I even have an instruction book on how to make one. So people are interested in this particular subject. They can find quite a lot online and also on YouTube. So this means that the buildings that we see these huge copper domes on the on the rooftops and also spires and sometimes there's a lot of metal work. They'd be classified as weather veins or lightning conductors, they are actually capturing the energy. Now, Benjamin Franklin conducting an experiment with a kite where the string was dipped in a sayline solution, and he managed to get that during a lightning storm to actually harness electricity. Now, this is this is really Tesla's work, what he's ultimately spent most of his time doing trying to reverse engineer what these old buildings were doing. In the last interview he ever gave, they decided not to air it, but his his protege, an assistant called Matthews, he actually took the transcript of the last interview and he's kept it within his family. They still have that now, and I actually put it onto my website as a blog. And what it revealed was that Tesla had spent a lot of his time looking at these old world buildings, cathedrals in particular, and actually started to realize that these were machines, These were actual power stations that were taking this energy, this electromagnetic energy from the atmosphere and then capturing it. Now we believe that it's held inside copper tanks filled with red mercury, and then that electricity is then used to power lighting and other things, other electrical things. Therefore suggesting that we've had electricity and an understanding of it for a very long time, and you can actually trace that back to the bag Dad battery. Now, these are devices that people found in Baghdad that are two thousand years old. These are batteries and you can run them together in a series to increase the voltage. They believe that they were used for electroplating. But it shows us that two thousand years ago people understood electricity and we're using it. They'd actually created their own batteries. So the Bagdad battery is worth looking into. But Tesla his last interview, it was never aired. He then published three papers and they never saw the light of day. They refused to actually have them enter the public domain, so they'd suppressed a lot of Tesla's work once they realized that actually his main focal point was on harnessing energy from the ether that would enable everybody from every corner of the world to have free energy. And he said in his last interview one of his closing statements was ultimately the problem with his research and the reason for suppressing it was because you caught but a meter on free energy.
Speaker 1: Exactly now, Guy Anderson, you just cleared up something for me that I've wondered about for a long time. I really want to thank you because I understood that there were metal rods on top of these cathedrals, these farmhouses, these Victorian homes. I understood that they were not lightning rods. I've always loved that explanation. Well, those were lightning rods. Really, we still have lightning. How come buildings are not being built with lightning rods. They weren't lightning rods. They were there to capture ether energy. But I didn't know one thing. I couldn't figure something out until you just explained it. Those that energy that was captured activated mercury. I didn't know what it activated. It activated mercury, and mercury could what heat up? Conduct electricity? Conduct power be used to heat water, to heat homes. Is that about right? Is that how it worked?
Speaker 2: It's sort of yes. The red mercury appears to have been what was required to actually store the energy, But they were also storing it in bricks. So a lot of these old world buildings that have the red brick and usually why it's stone detailing energy could be stored inside those as well. It's the same chemical reaction that generates rust. So I think they were actually storing energy not just in tanks, but also in the very buildings themselves. Now, this may have been used to actually power things, but it may also have been used to energize people inside those buildings. So if you imagine a sort of on the same basis of electrical therapy, a very low dosage, a very low frequency of energy that kind of balances people, so your internal organs, everything is kind of energized and balanced as a direct result. So it was.
Speaker 1: Healing as well. It was healing as well. This is a Guy Anderson in This is Guy Anderson. You and I are talking to Guy Anderson, who's an expert on Tartaria, alternative energy, the alternative history, the timeline. He's in England. He's an expert. You have a website, right, Guy, what's the website.
Speaker 2: It's www dot the Tartarian Empire dot co dot uk and people will be able to find more about my work on them. My books are also on there. But also if they look at my blog. The last blog is the transcript that Arthur Matthews took from Tesla's last interview, so they can read all about exactly what he was doing.
Speaker 1: In your in your opinion, in that last interview that Tesla gave, what was the most striking fact that he said, What was the most interesting thing that he said.
Speaker 2: That he had seen these buildings like cathedrals, not as places of worship, but as power stations, machines. And as soon as he started digging into that, that's when the suppression started, and that's why the outlast interview he gave never aired.
Speaker 1: Now take a moment to tell us the amazing story about the World Exhibitions in Chicago, Saint Louis, one or two other places in America. These astonishing architectural feats around the eighteen ninety eighteen eighty that were built. Seems to be they were built in an hour and take down in an hour. Talk to us about those World Exhibitions.
Speaker 2: You're absolutely right. The narrative regarding their construction is incredible. People claiming that some of them were constructed in as little as nine months, and as soon as the events were over, they were all destroyed and they were considered to be temporary structures. But if you look at the Chicago Welds Fair, for example, we're talking about a small city so I believe that they were already there and that what had because there are no images of the land before the construction, none of them actually from sort of ground upwards being constructed, just images of people working on them. So I think that they were actually refurbished, and a lot of them were referred to as white cities, and I think this is because they literally painted them white, because they were a lot older than people were being led to believe. And once they had served their purpose, which was to show the world, look at what we can do in a relatively short period of time, and then fill these worldsfairs with the latest technology, which again I think was reverse engineered from the previous civilization and put to a point where it could be mass produced and sold to the public. That it was kind of a white washing and brainwashing exercise. But what's interesting is that a lot of these events took place in a very short period of time. But what we can't find are any real records of the people that conducted the work. They'll give you the name of the architect and the person responsible for the project or the team, but there is nothing really showing the huge number of people that would have been required to work on this project. Where did they stay, where did they come from? Where are the hospital admissions? There's nothing, absolutely nothing, So it looks quite likely that these are far older, and that they were literally, as I said, refurbished, revamped, and then destroyed because they had served their purpose. They could tell people they were temporary and then destroyed them at the end. And these took place absolutely everywhere, so they're a huge anomaly. People can't understand really why these events took place and why there were so many of them. But the fact that they were all pretty much destroyed, some accidentally allegedly in fires and some intentionally is very strange. But they claimed that a lot of them were made from plaster and wood, but millions of people walked through these events.
Speaker 1: Even if they were made from plaster or wood. I've seen the photos of these. They were so elaborate and so beautiful. Making it out of plaster and wood would have taken just as long as if they had made them quote permanent. But the idea here is that these incredible structures existed for maybe one hundred two hundred years before those world exhibitions. They were painted over to look like plaster because the powers that be needed to get rid of them. They were free energy, they were an architecture that was not efficient, nothing that they wanted to perpetuate in the reset of America. And what they did is they staged it. They painted it over, they said, oh my gosh, here's a World's fair, come visit. They'd visit for eighteen months and then destroy it and go and build an incredibly boring bunch of buildings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're absolutely right. And that's the thing that I find the hardest to believe. That they were built so very quickly and there were so many of them, and that they were destroyed. They were all destroyed. So it just doesn't make any logical sense. But if you just consider the amount of people involved in building one of those, and then considering that at the similar time they were also being allegedly constructed in other cities as well, where did all this skilled labor come from? Where? And where did they stay? Where did these people stay? Can you imagine the amount of tooling materials, the accommodation, the food, you know, and the sanitation required for thousands of people to work on something like this, So you know that that brings alarm bells. Where did they come from, Where did they stay, Where did the materials come from? Where the Hospital of Missions? There's nothing, nothing at all. Just the glass alone would be staggering, staggering.
Speaker 1: It's a great mystery, the mystery of Tartaria. And please, Guy Anderson in the United Kingdom share with us again your website and select one of your books. Which if I read any one of your books, which one should I read first?
Speaker 2: Tesla and the Cabbage Patch Kids.
Speaker 1: Tesla and the Cabbage Patch Kids. Okay, go ahead, sorry.
Speaker 2: Yes, because what that does is it connects Nicola Tesla's work to tarts Area and basically what became his life. Really, so Tesbury is a fundamental part of the Tartaria in research and the Cabbage Patch Kids. That refers to the mass of children and babies that suddenly appeared during the late eighteen hundreds into the nineteen hundreds for a repopulation program. We'd lost a lot of people through civil wars and famines, genocide and various other events, so we ended up with an incredible amount of children and they're referred to as the cabbage Patch Babies.
Speaker 1: Well, next time, Guy Anderson, you and I are going to talk about the orphan
Speaker 2: Trains fantastic, Yes, I would love to do that.