Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It is TLC Tuesday, all right, Listen. We didn't take a break for the holidays because as we don't match our only breaks for the Super Bowl. So it's not like welcome back or anything, because we've been here the whole time.
Speaker 2: We've been here the whole time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gone nowhere.
Speaker 2: Well, you did go places, you went to watch football.
Speaker 1: I went to New Orleans and came back and on Wednesday, I'm going to Phoenix and then coming back to watch football again.
Speaker 2: Mary pansa Chock.
Speaker 1: I just like college football, specifically my own team, and beyond that. No, I wouldn't travel to see no, not one other team. But I traveled not the Washingtons, well.
Speaker 2: Not the actual Super Bowl. No.
Speaker 1: I would probably only want to do that because of the halftime show, right, I only watch it for the ads, you know. Yeah, or if like Travis Kelsey is playing, I might want to see Taylor Swift. Right, that's it. Yeah, that's a fair Weather fan. But we're not here to talk about that. We're here to talk about before the ninety Days Season eight, episode five, And I found my pillow. If you're watching on video, I forgot that pillow on the backside says before the ninety.
Speaker 2: Days, I didn't know it said that on the back.
Speaker 1: I forgot and I picked it up off the lor and I was like, look at that.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: So this is season eight, episode five. The nearest exit may be behind you. What I understand, we're just doing the instructions. But is this supposed to relate to.
Speaker 2: Some well show? Yeah? I think it. Who I mean, many of them should turn around and go home? Yes, Lisa for one, Yeah, yeah, Javan for two. Of her, not because of her, because of him. She deserves better, uh Rick Rick, and they haven't been on it. I feel like all season, even though there were a brand new couple, I feel like we have not seen them in forever. But he should go back home. Also, she might deserve better. He's sex stories who likes to bone women half his age and has already many children. Laura should go home, go back to Michael and with the birth defect, and help help him. Unless he's just not attracted to her. I feel like no one's attracted to Laura. I think she's pretty, but I think she's very pretty. Her eyes are incredible, But you see have you seen the TikTok that came out.
Speaker 1: It was like when you turn on TV and see your old teacher and you're like, wow, she hasn't changed.
Speaker 2: That's the Laura. Well did they see the first episode where she was reading her erotic friend fiction. Sorry, that's Bob's Burger's And she was that's your teacher reading a story she wrote about heaving loins and such, groaning and clutching and groping. No, I feel like poor Laura. No one is attracted to her. Michael is not willing to get past his issues to deal with her, or he just wants a platonic wife and it's not even into women. Beer can same. So listen.
Speaker 1: I gotta say, as this show does, I had a little hope, had a little hope for some of these couples as we went along.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but see episode five, hope is dead? No.
Speaker 1: Episode five is called nearest Exit maybe behind.
Speaker 2: You, I know, But is your hope dead.
Speaker 1: On this episode? No, my hope is alive. My hope is really still.
Speaker 2: You still, Oh you still have new hope for some of the new hope for some of them. Yes, Okay, I'm excited to hear.
Speaker 1: Is it, Lisa?
Speaker 2: It might be less.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: Actually I was solidly impressed. I was also disgusted because there was some face even going on. Yes, that made me actually regurgitate into my mouth, but it it's hard to fake that. So totally totally. Although let me tell you something really quickly.
Speaker 1: So, as you know, on Mondays we are covering sixty days in.
Speaker 2: It's almost over, and so yeah, I'm just listening to it.
Speaker 1: On this last we talked about you a lot on this last episode. On this last episode we were talking about I'd watched ahead, so I've seen this six months later. And but Keisha has been doing some internet saluting and she found Gabby on Instagram because I was like just happy that Gabby was alive, and so she sent me the Instagram when I was confused because like this says Brie. So I guess Gabrielle just just took the chunk out of the middle and decided to go by Brie. Now, okay, okay, and boy is it something. It's a lot of like Santa calls play in front of a tree, trying to direct people to her only fans, And.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was shocking.
Speaker 1: That was shocking. I don't I'm just saying like the people that can pretend so like she could pretend to be a prison lesbian and then now she's with a dude and has only fans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but she's alive. So I was glad to see her alive. Yeah. I do want to hear about Desmond. I want to hear about all the I want to hear about Swell, Big Swell in the granny panties.
Speaker 1: No, there's no update at all on anybody in the prison. And I'm very upset about it because I really really am invested into what happened to Desmond, and they just don't tell us. They never tell us, so I'm going to have to figure it out on Reddit.
Speaker 2: That's very frustrating. On other seasons, I feel like they did do a check in with some of the prisoners just to be like.
Speaker 1: They got their sentence extended, their release date is this, and then you're like, okay, they might be out.
Speaker 2: Maybe I can find them. Yeah. Yeah, although Gabrielle got out, obviously, ninety nine percent of the news is sad. Probably, Well, you're right, you're right, you're right. Maybe it's better not to know.
Speaker 1: No, I'm going to have to try to figure it out. But that's not what we're talking about. So anyways, guys, we've got one more episode of that of sixty Days in that'll be next week. That's the sixth month follow up. And don't don't anybody be shocked. You don't like a lot of these people anymore than you didn't like them before, but we're here to talk about before that.
Speaker 2: It's just I'm sorry. It's just like this show where you're set up to think the foreigner is using the American for a green card, and ninety nine percent of the time the American is way worse, is like a bad person, Yes, And it's like that on sixty Days. And sometimes the people going in voluntarily for the show are garbage and yeah, yeah, some of the prisoners are more decent people.
Speaker 1: Yeah well yeah, yeah, i'd say that most of the people. Maybe that's not a fair Now, Okay, well, let's quit talking about it. But I know that you're very invested in We talked about you quite a bit on this last episode, and we thank you for recommending it. Okay, before the ninety days nearest exit may be behind you. Season eight, episode five, Okay, Emma and z Ed, there's a new hero shot where she's dancing. What is this a happy girl?
Speaker 2: Remember it? I feel like they didn't do that for a very long time. And then the UK came along. Yes, UK hero shots were wacky.
Speaker 1: Yes, purposely wacky, not even like fun just wacky, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Just wacky. And now this show has start of borrowed from that.
Speaker 1: The UK once would be a lot of like shake the finger in the face, turn the.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know, a lot of pantomime yeah I'm mad at.
Speaker 1: You, yes, a lot of pretending so that you really got the gist of it, and.
Speaker 2: Like action, like the guy would pick up the girl yeah and swinger around, you know.
Speaker 1: And we're getting a little bit of it here, not quite so kitchy, but you know, the roots are funny. So this is Emma and Z. So she's dancing in the hero shot and he's smiling at her. So she goes in the market in a very set up scene and she asks a random guy selling oranges, do you sell hair oil? I need oil for my hair and to make it shiny. And then she asks a man selling spices and she's like hair oil and he goes, I have spices. She finally finds a place she thinks, so are we pretending the hair oil is for your hair? Are we understanding it's for your wig? Are we leaning into the fact if do you?
Speaker 2: Are you supposed to use hair oil on a wig?
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know the answer to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need Keisha or whatever. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So finally she finds his place, so they're talking to her. She says, zed has been emotionally distant for me, but I'm excited because today we're going to a cooking class and I'm trying not to overthink everything. So one hour later, they go to a cooking glass to work on a chicken tagine with lemon. The lady is trying to tell her how to peel a lemon, but she's got those like super super long nails, so she's literally using them like as a scoop.
Speaker 2: She's gonna be licking that nutella out just like Madalis.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, And the lady's like, this is taken four times longer than it should but okay, and she's like I'm doing it. I'm dealing it. Edward says her hands. Look she chops an onion, and then she's like, look at me, I'm like wife material, I'm like such a wifey, right, now, so I'm talking. Hettie goes, yeah, I need to teach her how to cook for me, and she goes, now, because I don't cook. And he goes, well, you'll have to cook breakfast, lunch.
Speaker 2: And dinner.
Speaker 1: And she goes, I don't eat breakfast, baby, I have coffee for breakfast, and he goes lunch and she goes for lunch, I'm gonna order something for you, and he goes, okay, forget it.
Speaker 2: Oh cook.
Speaker 1: So at the class, she says, did you ever cook for an X? And he says, no, we when I had ex girlfriends. We never eat in the house. We only go out if I'm in the house. I'm only eating for myself or for my parents. So he knows doesn't bring anybody home to cook a meal there, and she goes, did she even tell your Mary's that I'm here?
Speaker 2: You think you told them?
Speaker 1: And he goes, yes, I have told them that you're here, because she said this was an argument they had before, and she goes, okay, great, so I can meet them. He goes, yeah, I don't know when they're home. You know, my dad travels, and so like they're in, they're out, they're up there down they're hither, they're fro, just unclear. No way to get in touch with them either, no phones, you know, we don't want to drop in. And she goes, okay, that's frustrating. So like I can't see your apartment and I won't meet your family. Girl, he didn't have an apartment. He has a room in his parents' house, exactly, come on. And he goes, yeah, I agree, it's frustrating, yep, but yeah, all my brothers and everyone, they have their own life. And she goes, have you ever introduced a girl to your parents? And he goes no, and he goes uh, and then she goes, so because like, you meet a lot of girls online. He goes no. She goes, have you met other international girls online?
Speaker 2: He goes no.
Speaker 1: She goes, but we met on an international site and he goes, no, I've matched with lots of girls, but no, I never talked to them. Okay, okay, all right, so we're talking. She goes, yeah, it's weird. It's like I feel like he's hiding me or something, but like he has his life, and like it's not okay, And I do think he's lying about talking to other girls. And so before I came. We got in a fight because I saw him talking to other women online. But he said, he's not cheating, So you were cheating. She was cheating.
Speaker 2: You were cheating.
Speaker 1: And she goes, I have an extension on my laptop and it shows you in order who people are following, and this morning I saw that he is adding women from other countries as we speak.
Speaker 2: While she's there, I told you, I told you he's addicted to porn.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, he's and she's right, he's looking for the next best thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And she goes, and so I'm wondering, like, is he cheating? Does he even want this relationship? What's he hiding? And you know, this is the reason that I think all women should be do a little bit of stocking. I mean, just like light digging and investigating, not like dry by your house kind of stalking. I was like, I think it's all fine.
Speaker 2: I think it's fine. Yeah, men deserve it. Sorry, I agree.
Speaker 1: So they go get some food and she's like, this is really good, and he goes, you don't eat very much And she goes, you know, I've got something on my mind, flips her hair. It's the argument that we had right before I came about you talking to girls on social media and he goes, no, no, no, no, no, that's just people who know me. I only talk to people who know me. And she goes, but every day follow a new girls baby, and he goes, so it's respect because when they followed me, so I followed them back. Okay, and she goes, so what if they flirt with you? And he goes, I say, thank you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for showing me your boobs.
Speaker 1: Thank you for that vagina picture that I paid nineteen dollars for.
Speaker 2: Oh, who is flirting with him? I'm sorry, I know she was. I know Emma is, but Emma has low standards because he's not.
Speaker 1: I would be reminded of a catfish pictures to see.
Speaker 2: They are heavily filtered. Yeah, okay, because they look at AI.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, No, you're right, that's true. And she says, have you talked to anybody romantically since we started dating? He goes, no, for romance, only you? And she do you think you've ever cheated? Which is a weird way to say that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he worries about it cheating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he thinks about it. One eye goes over here, the other one goes over there and he thinks about it. He thinks and he goes no, and she goes because babe, I don't want us to have any secrets, and I don't have to worry about you hiding anything. So in the talking Dady goes, anything she asked me, I answer, But at the beginning of our relationship, she did do something that confused me, and so I wonder sometimes if she has a secret. So he says, do you have a secret, and she goes no, and he goes, okay. So when we match one day, all of a sudden, you disappear and then you came back and you still don't talk, and she goes, I was going through our breakup and he goes, no, no, no, because when you show me picture, you say you're single. And she goes, I was going through a breakup and he goes, so you were still talking to him. She goes, I'm going through a breakup, like that's my answer, Like oh my god.
Speaker 2: It was like, okay, what is going on? Because in the last episode when they were on that carriage ride, she was trying to tell him but he didn't want to know, I'd say, and he didn't want to know. And now that he's actually asking, you're not.
Speaker 1: Saying yeah, because she doesn't want him to know that guy was in Morocco.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the biggest labs. That's the slot in the face. Also, it makes you look like a sex tourist.
Speaker 1: Yeah. In the talking head, she goes, Honestly, I did kind of drop him and disappear. You know, I was trying to make things work.
Speaker 2: With my ex.
Speaker 1: I want to tell him about Mohammed, but he's badgering me right now, so maybe it's not like the right moment to tell him. Her whole thing was, I got to get there. I gotta tell him, I gotta tell him right away. I gotta be honest. And now she's like, why are you such a liar?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What, So she goes, look, it was a long time ago, and a long time ago.
Speaker 2: Less than nine months ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she goes, and I'm here with you now, And he goes, well, now, I want to listen and I want the details. She goes, okay, what, I'm here with you now, and I want to focus on the now. So she changed the subject and he goes, yeah, now I see she's being weird and changing the subject, so right now, I can see she's hiding things, and I can't be engaged with someone who has secrets. And again he told her on that horse carriage ride he did not want to know about her past, right, But now he's like, oh, you were in the middle of a breakup, so I want to know about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think he just didn't want to hear about her being a whore and sleeping with other men and not being a virgin waiting for him.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: But if there's like something he needs to know, shadiness he wants to know about that.
Speaker 1: What if when she goes to meet his friends later, one of them is Mohammed Ah, that would be so great.
Speaker 2: It won't be I would die. That would be the best thing I've ever That would be the best TV ever. It would be great.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's move on to Joven and Analine.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, this loser.
Speaker 1: So I believe in their love?
Speaker 2: No, so I don't. So his brothers who both have long beards, but he doesn't. Is uh. They're driving him to the airport and they're saying, don't get too comfortable. The only time you're going to be comfortable with Annaline is when you're asleep. That acts like she's Glenn close and fatal attraction. I know, I guess, I guess.
Speaker 1: The sister was like, you're not going to believe this bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, God, it's not like he did anything to make her that way. No no, no, no no, she's crazy and we'll cut off his penis while he's sleeping women. So crazy, right, Yeah. So he gets on a playing for the Philippines, and twenty four hours earlier, we meet Anna and she is shopping for clothes and shoes, so she has a new outfit to meet him in. She says she's hard working. She studied mass communication in college because she loves talking. She's like I just she never shuts up. She has full of conversations. She's the riot, she has fullunk. She also laughs at her own jokes, though I would say that that's not my favorite. I do it too. I hate it, but I hate many things about myself. But she's very funny and she I think the producers ask her like one jumping off question and then she talks for two hours. Yes, I think that's right, Keep filming, keep rolling. So she says she stopped working because Juvaan and her are on different time zones, and so this is a forest and she has situation. They're trying to live on each other's time zones.
Speaker 1: So she cares her for six years or three years that she's not worked.
Speaker 2: I wonder, I don't know. But also he seemed to be working during the day at the retirement community, so she just I don't understand. Also, they she was giving him the cold shoulder the silent treatment for a while, so she could have gotten a job. Then she wasn't talking to She's got an education.
Speaker 1: It sounds like she had a good job. Yeah, she gave it up so she could talk to him more so on his breaks they could FaceTime.
Speaker 2: Like right, it's very I don't something's not right here. So she says, the good news is that Javon sends me four to five hundred dollars a month. Well, if he wasn't doing that, he could have come visit a lot sooner.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: So she lives next to her mom who has a small store, and her mom is her best friend. Even though her mom is shy, well she is rah. She does one of those noise impressions that Mollie. So she booked a resort for them to stay at for their honeymoon because again reminder, they are married. It is their first time together physically, and they'll get to discover new things about each other. So good luck to us, and she laughs, I looked at that resort. It looks really nice, gorgeous. So the mom says, you know, I don't love that You've been sitting around waiting for this guy for six years. You stopped working, you sit and wait for his calls, You're not spending time with your friends, and you fight with him. So she's great, Yeah, not a fan of this relationship. And Anna says, we haven't really resolved the fighting, but I want to start out positively and we're going to discuss the issue later. So she says their issue has bigger, Their relationship has bigger issues than him talking to his ex. And the mom says Javon is too dominant and he wants to be in control. Now Here, we get to the meat of the situation, because I knew there was more to it. Annelin says, he thinks I've changed, but he's the one who changed. He started listening to podcasts and I said, oh no, and I knew right where we were going. And I said oh no, out loud about masculinity and they want women to be submissive. The second I heard the word podcast, I knew it was like these men's rights podcasts hosted by in cells who have never kissed a woman, but somehow want a trad wife. Yeah. Yeah, So she says, he started changing and we've never been like that. I've never been submissive in the relationship, but suddenly he wanted me to be like that. So it's not me that's changed, it's him that's changed. So Annalin gets dressed at the fancy resorts. She order champagne for later. She says, it's raining, and some people might think that's bad luck, but water is cleansing. Also, doesn't it rain all the time in the Philippines the same thing rain in Washington is bad luck.
Speaker 1: She's just so hot and stewie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So she packs breath spray for their first kiss, and she also feels like puking, so she's gonna need that breath spray. She is going to try to be positive, but she worries that they're going to start fighting, she says. She says, she picks him up the airport. She they hug and they kiss and she's crying. The kiss was underwhelming. It was more like a smooch.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's awkward, and then you know.
Speaker 2: The cameras are there. Ye, first time she hugs him, she calls him fluffy and I didn't know if she was body shaming him be ges.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think she was saying he's a little he could lose a few that's what she wants.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, remember what's his name? In uh he went to Vietnam and the girl brought him into the shop and basically all the ladies at the shop were calling.
Speaker 1: Him fest Oh my god, what's his name? He's on pillow Talk sometimes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was on pillow Talk with Kimbali. Yeah he's Riley Riley. Yeah, I can't remember her name. Boy, she hated them. Yeah yeah, so listen. I will say about this couple. I do think he's a jerk, and I'm very concerned about the toxic masculinity issue going on. And he basically had a million excuses why it was her fault that he was talking to his ex, even though there are many other people he could have spoken to. But I do think there's not many couples who could survive six years of long distance. Yeah, and without meeting ever. And I think they wouldn't have lasted that long if they weren't married, because it's much easier to just break up, but to get divorced is a whole thing. So perhaps being married has kept them together for three of those years, but they've still made it three years long distance. So she says she wants more kisses. They do another awkward smooch in the car. She is giddy and giving him lots of kisses and cuddling. She's very happy, and she says, before I met you, I had so many dreams about this, day dreams about this, wet dreams about this. But now I feel like I can fart over here right now. I don't know what she was talking about. What, No, that aren't you coomfortable?
Speaker 1: Too quick?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And he says her personality is wacky and she can hold a conversation basically on her own. But I love it. He goes, it's the opposite of me. He says, you're my beautiful chatty wife. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Listen, as somebody who's been to they talked to most of their whole life, I get it, yep. And she's trying to fill the silence by talking and yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: It was on probably both of our progress reports in school more than once. Yeah, talks too much in class. So he carries her over the threshold at the resort. He needs to work on his muscle tone because he repeatedly says how heavy she is and she is a tiny little woman and he is like six.
Speaker 1: Three yes, and I agree, And even if she was heavy, he shouldn't have said it. And I wanted to say, like, some of that weight is her shoes. So shoes were heavy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those shoes were heavy. So there's rose petals on the bed, and he says, this the environment is right for us to get it in. Mary Payne loved that, so she gives him flip flops and makes him take his shoes off, and then we get a lot of wacky discussion about how much his feet smell, and he was wearing boots on the plane, and she says, get a whiff. You're gonna have to get used to it. We're married. And she makes him take a shower. She is nervous. Yes, always take a shower. She she is nervous. It's been a decade since she's had sex, so it's been a long time. She says, if she goes, I don't know what to do. Will I be able to pleasure him? What if the positions have changed?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's fine. I think it'll be pretty quick on both sides.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So she puts on lingerie and they get under the covers and she says, wish me luck, and then it's like a sitcom. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think she thinks she's she thinks she's in like an American sitcom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, totally. I love her. But him, I'm on the fence about right now. Me too, Me too.
Speaker 1: I think he needs to be count as like stars. That a girl is hot isn't to him?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yeah, she's beautiful, Yeah and smart?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, you is pretty? You are smart? Okay, Laura and beer can okay.
Speaker 2: Oh god, this episode was so painful.
Speaker 1: It was upsetting, So I have him upset. She says she is frustrated because she went to bed alone and things felt very awkward. She's like rolling her hair, like talking to production, and she goes. So basically the last night after you guys left, I went back to the living room to talk to him because it was so uncomfortable. And you know, we've got all this time to get to know each other, but when we were talking last night, he did put the brakes on sex. And now we have things to do later today that I'm anxious about. That I'm really questioning my choices here. So in the talking head together, she says, I felt very disconnected on the first day and my worst I was scared, my worst fear was coming true that he wasn't attracted to me. And he goes, but it didn't. She goes, Yeah, we ended out making it, making out pretty good. He's like, yeah, so they made out because she wanted to have sexy he said, now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the cameras weren't there, so I know last time he maybe just didn't want to do things with the cameras there, right, and I'd rather watch the news. We're going to not sleep together like the men on this show sometimes douse. They're from conservative areas, yes, right, but this is the cameras were not there, right, we I do have to bring up something that we may have missed last time. He was all over read it, okay, people thought last time when they were when he picked her up and they were on the train and she was staring at him, really awkwardly and he was giving her kind of the cold shoulder. Yeah. That he might have been high as fuck. Oh uh, I missed it completely. People were saying you couldn't see his pupils, that he was completely out of it and was stoned or something.
Speaker 1: Okay, is we legal in Turkey.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that matters, but it's illegal.
Speaker 1: It's it's okay for medicinal highly restricted, highly restricted, and carry strict legal consequences. So okay, he could have been high.
Speaker 2: On anything though pills.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't notice that. I just thought he was like, he was just like, quit staring at me, weirdo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, perhaps because he was chripping balls and was like, you are freaking me out staring at me. That is so big, bright light blue eyes, like an alien just staring at.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I have to go back and watch because so many people were talking about it on Reddit.
Speaker 1: Oh that he was on something, okay, Yeah, but he doesn't have any money. So exactly, they go to a plastic surgeon's office. Now we all know that Turkey at the plastic surgery capital of the world, and she goes, okay, this will be an awkward second day together. To do this, I don't know. She goes, it was the only appointment time available. But I'm really regretting asking him to come. So she says, you know, even though we made out, I do still feel very insecure. So the talking head beer Kan says, you know, I think Laura thinks too much about her appearance. It's a curse to always think you can be perfect. Like for me, I'm happy with my teeth because I can.
Speaker 2: Eat with this.
Speaker 1: So who cares? So obviously he has some feedback about.
Speaker 2: His teeth.
Speaker 1: From Mary Payin, from other people, and he says, but it's her body and she's not happy with it. I'll support this.
Speaker 2: So she men he's trying to act like this Nietzche reading deep soul thinker who doesn't care about looks right. Let's kind of look at your Instagram followers and see if you care about looks.
Speaker 1: Right, And see who you follow and see what they look.
Speaker 2: Are they men or women? Are they clothed or not?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Anyway, So she meets with doctor Omar and she says she wants to have surgery to remove the loose skin when she lost you know, one hundred and forty pounds or whatever.
Speaker 2: Like one hundred and seventy, like a lot.
Speaker 1: And so they go to take the photos. Meanwhile, beer Can is playing with the implants and they laugh about this at the talking days, like I touched another woman's boobs. Huh, He's like I had to. They were right.
Speaker 2: There also sensory. I kind of want to play with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just want to see I want to.
Speaker 2: See like the weight and the texture. I don't know, I don't.
Speaker 1: So we see the area she wants removed, and I feel so bad for her because I know this had to be like upsetting and humiliating for her to do this on camera. Absolutely anybody it would be, but in her situation, she feels so bad about her body, even though she's achieved so much. You know, she still has the skin and everything. And I'm talking to her, she goes, I've worked my ass off literally and figuratively, and when I look in the mirror, I don't want to see myself as over three hundred pounds anymore. I want to see the work I put in. And the doctor, looking at the picture says, this is all very common after losing weight. Here's how we fix it, Like we do a cut here and you'll be able to see the scar. But da da da, She's like, oh my god, I feel so insecure. I regret bringing him because they're just all staring at like a wall of these photos.
Speaker 2: Now, to be clear, she invited him to the appointment. She said, she regretted inviting him to the appointment. Then he said, should I come in to the doctor's She just said no, she should. She absolutely had an out and she said, yes, you can come in.
Speaker 1: She said if you want to. Yeah, And what's he gonna go? Ooh, I don't want to see that.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know.
Speaker 1: So So anyway, their hero shots. Every time they show their hero shot, it's like it's sad. They look at each other sad, and then they look at the camera sad. It's we haven't seen one where they look happy yet.
Speaker 2: So she's on the cover of a romance novel, so it's smolder. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Talking to the producer ask him, are you uncomfortable you know with this seeing the pictures and everything? And he says, no, no, no, it did not make me uncomfortable. Maybe it surprised me, but you know, it's people's life. It's not a problem for me. You know, I'm veryson and everything's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now did you see this, Kimberly.
Speaker 1: Eight days in Turkey, hotel, paid for surgery, paid for meals included for seven thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. That's I get why Darcy and Stacy keep going there.
Speaker 1: She'll need to recover at home for six weeks, but after three weeks she can exercise. They'll give her all the information. And I'm like, do I need to go to Turkey?
Speaker 2: Seriously?
Speaker 1: Eight days and that includes the surgery, the hospital's day, the hotel, all the meals. It doesn't include the flights.
Speaker 2: I mean, they could still botch you. But these are doctor, these doctors are this doctor seemed fine. I would never have I don't know if I would trust them to do my face, mostly because I've seen Darcyan's day.
Speaker 1: Right, but I think you could say what you want and I think, what Darcy? It was just sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if I have, I have stomach that I would like to deal with, so I might need to go. I'll go with you, okay to Turkey?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's it? Like? They say in Turkey you get the fat cut and then it winds up on your plate when you eat bacon I don't know. Ew, I don't know where I was going with.
Speaker 1: I don't either.
Speaker 2: Gross that one is a fail and it's not going to go on star Pers calendar, so it's not going to be at the top twelve.
Speaker 1: And we're talking to it. She's like, now that he's seen all this, I'm more insecure than ever. So she talks to him and he says, are you going to do it? And she goes, you know, I'm really considering it, and he goes, look, if you feel more confident and you want to do this, it's your life and you should do it. And actually for you to do this would show how brave you are. And she goes, oh, it feels like the opposite of brave. It feels like I'm scared. I'm embarrassed. And he says, you have nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed. You have the power to change your life. You wanted a better body, and you did it. And he says you're gorgeous. I'm always going to be on your side, and she's like, thank you, and he hugs her and.
Speaker 2: He's like, that said all the right things. Yeah, he really did. It was like you read a handbook or something. Of supportive partner, give us fairal look it was I don't know if I believe any of it, but it was very nice, very nice. Is she considering this on this trip? Should they get her in right away?
Speaker 1: I feel like something because she said she had done all the consultation on the phone. Okay, And I saw recently some influencer was like, go with me to Turkey when I get my Tammy tack and my BBL. You know, it was one of those thank god, whose girl Wow? The BBL was bbllen Wow. Showed how like she couldn't really sit on the airplane. I mean like she can't sit directly on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's crazy, that's crazy, so uncomfortable. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it shows her like at her home, like pulling your couches apart and laying but with her button in the crack stop. She wants to lay on her back, but she can't figure out a way to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: It's like if you go to the beach, you have to dig a hole for your boobs if you yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, No, that's so right. Because I saw one of the YouTube or so I watched, who was like transitioning yea, and had had gender affirmation surgery and it was like the sleeping was the worst part because you can't put pressure on in half anything. Yeah, and you almost have to set up like a swing for yourself to sleep it like yes, stand sex dungeon yea, and like so nothing is touching the bottom because it's so painful. Yeah, so painful.
Speaker 1: So yeah, this person that I saw that was like, let's go to Turkey to get my baby out. And then she shows her journey. But when she meets with the doctor, she goes and I mean with the doctor too, you confirm everything we had talked about online and confirm the price. Blah blah blah. Shows are shining off the documents. She goes to their hotel that night and then they pick her up the next morning, take her there, get her back. At the hotel. She has a nurse like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well you're not going through insurance, right, so just seven thousand dollars. It's just yeah, exactly, so there's none of that paper, red tape that you have to go through. It's crazy because time is Laura get off work as a teacher, is she.
Speaker 1: Well, she's he's gonna do it in the summer.
Speaker 2: Oh is it summertime?
Speaker 1: She's just gonna go like she's going to visit him now maybe it's spring break. And then she's got the surgery for the summer, which she could like have the whole time to After three weeks she can go back to the gym lightly and then another three weeks he's healed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy, crazy. So you said I think we should go together. Yeah, you don't take any time off the podcast, so you're gonna be recording there.
Speaker 1: I'll do it for this research. And by the way, right off, so the doctor had she says she loves how supportive he is, and she's starting to get reassurance that yeah, he does love her, and she can't believe what he's saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, girl, let's see if you bone first. That's what I want to know about.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go to Forrest and sheener again. In the Philippines, they are sweat They had to have filmed this in different times of the year between who are the other people in the Philippines.
Speaker 2: I kind of was hoping there'd be a Philippines.
Speaker 1: Meet up. No, Alna is not sweating as bad as they are.
Speaker 2: No, she's not.
Speaker 1: No, so M's been a different times.
Speaker 2: She's also quite a bit smaller than all of them are.
Speaker 1: Well, that's true, that's true. Okay, Forrest and China.
Speaker 2: Chaos just just yeah. They I'm worried about actually about their becoming crazier because they are so dehydrated from all the sweat that they are losing. They need to be drinking some electrolytes because it can make you erratic dehydration.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they're Once they get that rare round, it's going to be all over for both of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. So and Molly will just be the only crazy one. So two. Dev is going to have to do some work in the bedroom to calm Molly down. So does Dev have all his teeth? It's hard to tell because he doesn't speak. For your smile very much.
Speaker 1: True, Okay, they have some tragic hats this episode tragic.
Speaker 2: It was a right hilarious. So I will say about Forrest and Sena, two people have never been more evenly matched in terms of their ability to dance with no rhythm in their hero shuts.
Speaker 1: I these two are a perfect couple. I believe in their love one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: They're both dancing to different songs in their hero shut there's no rhythm whatsoever. That's right, it's great. So they're shopping in the market. He's holding up underwear and saying, how would this look? And and he's trying on pants that don't even go over his butt. And then we get an answer to one of my questions, which was why is he traveling to the Philippines on a several week trip with only a backpack? So Shina told him, don't bring a lot of clothes because you can buy cheap clothes there. But unfortunately he is six' two or six three and is a large, gentleman and people are smaller. There And sheena's previous partner was only five to, two AND i didn't know she had dating, history SO i was very curious to hear about this. Guy who was it a? Foreigner was it a? Foreigner did he have issues with her? Parents that money? ISSUE i want to. Know so he's regretting bringing just a backpack filled with, clothes but he did find some banana hammock, underwear that's what he calls. It at the, market.
Speaker 1: They bring out a shirt and they go this one is FIVE x and it was skin tight on. Him now you know he doesn't wear An american FIVE. X he probably wears An american TWO. X.
Speaker 2: No and As american ladies will, know if you try to buy clothes that are were the Like forever twenty one where the models are like preteen pre Adolescent japanese, girls it's you're not fitting and it's. Horrible. Uh so he's. EXCITED i hope that wasn't. Racist that's not, racist, Right, NO i got what you were.
Speaker 1: Saying these gorgeous little tiny girls and they're not size there.
Speaker 2: Though who they cut the clothes, for and that's not fitting. Us so he, also if you are living In japan and are not a tiny, GIRL i would imagine that is very hard as, well because that's the standard there and you're not fitting. It that has to be really rough.
Speaker 1: TOO i agree with all.
Speaker 2: That it's like men on In, fan. Right so he's excited to have alone time with her because things With mom And dev haven't been all rose petals and. Unicorns some of these expressions he clearly got From mollie and Make. Right so he wants to cut. Her she now off from her parents, completely and she, says, well you can talk to them and just say we don't have money to give you. Anymore she, Said but we can't just be rude to my parents because you also need to get permission to marry, me because in my, culture the parents need to approve even Though i'm almost forty years old and a. Veterinarian and he, SAID i didn't know. This you didn't tell me you NEEDED i needed. Permission so NOW i have to tell, them a you're cut, Off i'm taking you. Away i'm we're not giving any money to. You we hate. You but, also will you give me permission to marry your? Daughter so that's gonna be. Challenging probably shouldn't do that in that. Order, yeah, exactly reverse. It, Yeah so she thinks they should go see her parents Without molly And dev Because molly might cause a lot of, commotion and he knows that this is gonna make things worse When molly hears, this because she's already doesn't is not, trusting. Sheena so then the four of them With dev are driving around And sheina, says this is the strip club, area And molly, says, oh we're gonna have to go and check that. Out kids all together as a, family like we did at the sex. Chef it's totally. Fine so. Strange he, Says, OH i don't need. THAT i just need my, sheena And molly, says, Well, forrest it's about observing new. Things it's seeing new. Experiences the human body is. Beautiful and then what is wrong with? Her what Is she's she in love with? Him like it's very. Strange she's giving him a sex ed, course like like he is in fifth grade every single.
Speaker 1: Day he said he does not want to go to a strip, club and she's, like what's?
Speaker 2: Wrong is he? Weirdo, Yeah kat, go and Then dev GOES i used to go all the time WHEN i worked construction in The states because they served the best. Hamburgers monday was Amateur. Day, Wait i'm sure that was a Great that's where they had the dancer with the knee brace. On so can't you just See, dev.
Speaker 1: It was your day for it only heard the burger.
Speaker 2: Bar monday was Amateur.
Speaker 1: Day oh, god that's.
Speaker 2: Funny, Okay So i'm Seeing i'm Picturing dev like not even looking at the, stage just eating A.
Speaker 1: Hambergers this burger is the best One i've ever, Had yes.
Speaker 2: Burger so she knows showing them another historical, site And molly, SAYS i just love history because history repeats. Itself did you make that, Up?
Speaker 1: Molly?
Speaker 2: Mollie AS i like to, say if you don't learn from, history you're doomed to repeat. It that's WHAT i always, Say.
Speaker 1: Mollie Peggy, Hill mollie is really a piece of. Work she's getting weirder and weirder at the hotter and sweatier she. Gets maybe she needs some.
Speaker 2: ELECTROLYTES i, Seriously i'm. Concerned So forrest, SAYS i Know molly isn't gonna like what we have to tell, her and she's gonna think that she and his parents are trying to open up my brain and just brainwash. Me. Okay so they do go to this historical site and they love, it And molly she is, LIKE i just love learning about. History sometimes dev AND i will look at a rock and will, say imagine what this rock has. Seen it just blows my.
Speaker 1: Mind, okay talk to my father in. Law he's a. Geologist he would like to talk to you about.
Speaker 2: That for. Days it just doesn't what a rockacy for? Days, Yeah So mollie tells us THAT i Think mollie is trying to be the opposite of some of The americans on this show who don't appreciate the culture when they go and don't want to learn and don't want to taste the. Cuisine she's just there to learn and like be it in the natural.
Speaker 1: Habitat she wants to learn about those strip clubs and foreign. Lands, yeah, right, right.
Speaker 2: Right So mollie tells us That sina is being a great tour, guide but she doesn't go regret going so hard On shina the other. Night she, SAYS i want to believe she has good, intentions BUT i think there's more going. On we all. Do so then they buy these stupid tourist. Hats so they buy a cowboy hat For forrest for some. Reason why that looks like he's in toy? Story, yes why are They this is a tourist stand that is selling different hats from different, CULTURES i. Guess and then they buy one of the AND i do not know what you'd call. It it's like a triangle a cone, shape like wicker for like if you're out in the. Fields, yes, yes, yes so they buy one of. Those seems kind of culturally, insensitive but WHAT i, Did but, okay they if they were selling it at the tourists, stand and they bought, it and at some point she's wearing, It, molly and then at some Points dev is wearing. It so they're just like trading between them four two.
Speaker 1: Hats so they got, four, yes a big boy. Hat it literally looked like it was for a fourteen year.
Speaker 2: OLD i mean. Yeah So mollie tells she know she didn't realize how beautiful The philippines. Was were The philippines. Was it's hard because it has an s at the, end but it's a. Country how beautiful The philippines is Is let's go with is.
Speaker 1: Because if you Said, SWEDEN i didn't know how Beautiful sweden is.
Speaker 2: Is so she still wants to talk to her parents about the, issues And forrest, says, well speaking of that great, Segue, Mom sheena AND i decided that we should go there first and you And dev will come the next. Day And molly, says he says it very, calmly and that should have been. It mollie does not like. This she, says if they are able to Manipulate, sheena who knows what they'll do to my precious baby Boy. Forest they're totally he's very. Manipulative for, ble he's easy to.
Speaker 1: Manipulate and one, day in one day before they, arrive they.
Speaker 2: Will have recruited him into their, cult and they will have him working for them and giving all of their, money and he'll be wearing some sort of cultish outfit and will have shaved his head and gotten a nexium. TATTOO i don't know what she thinks is going to happen in one. Day, yeah, okay But mollie, says what if we come and we go in and we say, hi thank, you nice to meet, you and we don't start screaming or. Anything what if? That what about?
Speaker 1: That that's how you should behave, Anyway?
Speaker 2: Molly, Anyway, god so you are guests in these people's. Country you have already screamed at the. Market you're now going to scream in the. Garden So forrest, says we do want you, there but we want you to be there the next. Day we can talk pink fairy. Dust, well he, says we can talk pink fairy, dust but we know. YOU i think he's, saying, like we can talk about rainbows and unicorns and things that don't, exist both, Exist but you know What i'm, saying we can talk dragons and, unicorns but we know that you are a hardcore person and you are going to be looking at their faults and you are going to cause a. Scene so immediately we can talk in, hypotheticals but you are going to embarrass, us and you need to treat me like an, adult and you need to trust, me and you need to Trust. Sheena And molly, says, WELL i don't Trust sina, yet And i'm starting to not trust you right now. Either. Forrest Good. God So molly, SAYS i SWEAR i won't speak out of turn with your, parents And forrest, SAYS i don't believe, you and we can't blow this with. Them this is our one. Chance we're meeting them for the first. Time And molly, says your, parents, shea are going to manipulate you In, forrest And sheina, says my parents aren't bad people and it's just been a. Misunderstanding, okay, What, no she lost me, there you lost. ME i think she is.
Speaker 1: Crying, YEAH i think she needs to, explain, like, look in my, culture he has to get the approval to marry, me and once we get that, going and they see him as my, husband then we can't explain that we're going.
Speaker 2: To The United, states and da da da. DA i, mean BUT i think.
Speaker 1: That no matter, what even if they are horrible, people she still has to ask for the blessing or they will not allow her to get. Married and even.
Speaker 2: Though she's, forty she has to follow these cultural. Norms and then does she have to still keep kissing up to them until they actually get, married because could they rescind their?
Speaker 1: BLESSING i think they should get, married like right, away right, away to get the parents' blessing and get married right, away and then he can be, like now you stay with me or you know. Whatever again now they rent at your, house you, know.
Speaker 2: Right but then she's still not going to be able to come right over because it'll be the spousal visa that can take a, while so she's still to be working there and they're still gonna want her. Money so, YEAH i, Know i'm dying to meet these parents to get. Away yeah, yes, Yeah oh that's a great. Idea. Yeah so because we don't Trust sheena to translate, correctly so they're just they're, fine they're good. People And molly, says, oh the story changes, again yesterday we were eating soup and, sweating and you were crying and saying that they threatened you to throw you out in the, street and they called you names and you were scared of. Them and now all of a, sudden they're great. People And molly, SAYS i don't know if this is something you're involved. With you're involved in this like it's a big. Scam this is a perfect. Setup your parents don't want you to leave so because they want your, money so they'll Get forrest to move. Here then they'll get twice as much money and from you And sheena and no, Way And sina, goes, no we would never do. THAT i Love forest AND i would never you. KNOW i don't want him to be taken advantage. Of And molly, says this could all be a con And forrest, says, mom right, now you're proving my. POINT i asked you for one day to meet them without, you and look where this conversation is. Gone you're screaming that this is a con in a garden with a stupid hat, on and people are staring at. Us so he, SAID i brought my mom here to support. Me she makes everything so much worse And forrest, Says, mom it's one, day And molly, Says i'm not upset now about the one day. Anymore i'm upset because you don't trust. Me i've done everything for, You, forrest And forest SAYS i. DID i trusted you enough to bring you. HERE i, mean remember how embarrassing you were on the. AIRPLANE i tolerated that you lost your, everyone you lost your passport taking.
Speaker 1: Photos look out the, window wheels.
Speaker 2: Are going, up And molly says to, US i blow up Because i'm trying to protect, him and he's taken that protection and made it a. Problem And i'm not gonna be anyone's. Problem so she tells, him if you guys want to handle this on your, own go for. It you're gonna be snookered before you know what's.
Speaker 1: Happened i'm surprised she didn't, go you're gonna get it off there around from.
Speaker 2: The pole there and ben you over and so she says. This the producer, goes did this conversation go the way you hoped it? Would and she, goes, YEAH i think it's for the best That molly's not. Coming, yeah they.
Speaker 1: TRIED i felt like that the production was trying to make her little look a little sinister there when they said did this go the way you thought it? Would and she was like, yes like it's all according to be then.
Speaker 2: And in the opposite we all saw How molly. Behaved so it is for the best That molly's not coming totally think. Totally, Yeah and she needs to have some faith In forest that HE'S i, know he's been scammed before by the woman In indonesia and, Yeah sheina has done this several, times and so it's been a lot of. Shadiness but it's one, DAY i, Think, YEAH i think he can handle himself for one day and not sign over his life, savings of which he has none because he is unemployed. Too so let's stop asking acting Like forrest is the best prize. Here, yeah she is has is a, DOCTOR.
Speaker 1: I, KNOW i, know and hopefully that would translate over and she could be a doctor in The, states BUT i don't. Know at the very, least she could work work in A venerian, office you, know.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah and work on getting certified, Here yeah for.
Speaker 1: Sure, Okay lisa And, daniel oh, god, okay here we. Go Everybody gerda. Wins so they're. Girded she is on the plane. Check oh my, god my titties are hurting Because i've been a strapless bra traveling for two days and a strapless.
Speaker 2: Bra why did you wear a strapless?
Speaker 1: Bra you're just proving how much of an idiot you.
Speaker 2: Are we already.
Speaker 1: Knew what are you? Doing you're traveling for two, days But i'm a sports. Bra what are you?
Speaker 2: Doing what's wrong with? You, okay there is something wrong with. Her people On reddit are.
Speaker 1: Theorizing, yeah so talking to, it she, Says i'm so nervous to see, him and also to tell him That i'm still married to a, woman which is against his, culture and also That i've been with women for twenty one years And i'm not even. Divorced and SO i want to marry, him BUT i Promise FAITH i won't marry. Him BUT i can't tell him everything right. AWAY i gotta get comfortable, first change your.
Speaker 2: Bra that'll be the.
Speaker 1: First So daniel's at the hotel where they're going to. Stay he's so excited and, happy he. Says he says his hometown are, weary WHICH i don't know If i'm saying it, right is a dangerous place for lots of, shootings so they're gonna stay in lock.
Speaker 2: Ups, GOD i.
Speaker 1: Know so he says he can't wait Something. America, WELL i mean she'll be used to. It he he can't wait to kiss, her and he has the surprise for her at the. Airport always been so eager to meet. Her she is the love of his, life the love of his, heart the love of his.
Speaker 2: Love. Wow, wow he should be. It he should write songs For oosman and Uh.
Speaker 1: Stig he could write romeance novels For. Laura, yeah For.
Speaker 2: Laura, yeah he could write poetry For. Osama Oh.
Speaker 1: Sama so the plane lands and she's like who she cries on the. Plane so she's, like oh my, GOD i didn't sleep on the. Plane and it's so hot, here and she's doing like a horror bath in the. Bathroom she's like washing her, pits her. Undercarriage she's doing the whole.
Speaker 2: Thing there are some things that don't have to be said.
Speaker 1: Horsebath you you.
Speaker 2: Know, her she literally is talking about each body.
Speaker 1: PART i, Know charlie said titties or sweating on the.
Speaker 2: Plane she, said she said crotch or kouchi or. Something and she doesn't want to smell there she want to smell in her under. Regions, no, no nobody. Does but there are things you don't have to. Say, ALSO i do think that this was a private bath, area like maybe a handicap. Stall. Yeah she had brought out a makeup, light like, yes, yeah, yeah, Yeah SO i hope she wasn't doing this where other ladies are coming to like try to wash their. Hands and she's rubbing her.
Speaker 1: Coop, she's let me see this paper. DOWN i gotta rub my, cooe excuse. Me and so she's doing her makeup and she's putting on that fucking sweaty wig AND i was just so hot looking at, her but that wig, on and she, goes you, Know i'm not gonna be able to hide my. Age it's so sweaty and hot. Here and WHEN i talk to him USUALLY i get the best ankles and the best. Filters he's gonna be able to see all my bags and my. Wrinkles and so she this is why you shouldn't use the.
Speaker 2: Filters don't you just show them what it's like so you don't to see a look of disappointment in their face when they first meet. You nothing's worse than that. Crestfallen uh, oh there they, Are, YES.
Speaker 1: I guess that's. Them and she says she worries she can't keep her promise To faith and she worries he's going to reject. Her, well don't, worry. Girl so there he is standing there with his, flowers and he says he's very. Nervous she comes out AND i WAS i started to write she runs into his, arms but actually he ran into her, ARMS i, Know.
Speaker 2: Shanning and the.
Speaker 1: Music is like, ooh like a like a, swelling epic love story music.
Speaker 2: LIKE la thought her romance with your totally and they just start making out like crazy close up tongues of. Flutter it was that clip THAT i showed you once of the two virgins on that on that reality show where they were kissing for the first time at the altar and the face eating and the. TONGUES i. GAGGED i could taste this. Kiss it was so.
Speaker 1: Disgusting we didn't see her brush your teeth in the, bathroom but we hope she.
Speaker 2: Did she did everything.
Speaker 1: Else and so they're making out and she's pushing, away going let me look at, you let me look at, you and he, says, oh you are so beautiful and there's no, no, no, no. Mam they just make out some. More it is tongues flying.
Speaker 2: EVERYWHERE i was. SHY i was hoping for a nice and Restrained she is seventy percent okay for. Me that's WHAT i was hoping for.
Speaker 1: Me, TOO a little little.
Speaker 2: Peck it was actually, nice but gross BECAUSE i didn't want to see. It but LIKE i was. SHOCKED i don't even. Know I'm i'm my flabbers were. GUESTED i don't even.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, Yeah so in The Talking, heads she, goes my heart exploded WHEN i saw. Him he devoured. Me and he, says and when we get to the, room MAYBE i will chew.
Speaker 2: You she's, like you're so, bad you stop.
Speaker 1: It and they both cry and they hug and he's crying because he says he's so. Happy he was crying for? Real is it because he just wants to go To america so? Bad he's, like FINALLY i got, one right?
Speaker 2: Right or Because god and his. Mom we still can't get a handle on if it Was god or his mom who had this prophecy that he was going to marry this white woman who was, older.
Speaker 1: Right, right, right right, Right.
Speaker 2: But then like why is he waking her wear wigs and doesn't you know then it's not making.
Speaker 1: HER i think he just SAID i really like you better with that long, hair and instead of getting, it ran with.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 1: Yeah so in the talking head he says she's more gorgeous THAN i, thought and she is more beautiful than the.
Speaker 2: Flowers and she's.
Speaker 1: Like, no look at.
Speaker 2: Me i'm a.
Speaker 1: Mess i'm a, mess and he, goes, no you are an, irresistible beautiful. Angel so they grab the luggage and they head. Out when they go, out there's like a like a little mini parade right in front of the. Door there's like musicians and people, dancing and she's, like look at.
Speaker 2: This oh, baby did you do this for?
Speaker 1: Me and then they kind of danced a little side to, side and then that's not that.
Speaker 2: They were just there like at the. AIRPORT i honestly didn't think he did it for, Her but then he did do it for. Her he was. Shocked that was really.
Speaker 1: Sweet so then she, Tries she's, like let me see IF i could dance with the.
Speaker 2: Day let me, say, OKAY i could do.
Speaker 1: It you do like This roger. Rabbit she's trying to. Dance it's JUST i just finally know this is, Beyond, LIKE i, kid.
Speaker 2: What she needs to Join forrest And sheena in some dance, lessons just get right behind him and just.
Speaker 1: Yeah so in the talking, head she, goes he set this up for?
Speaker 2: Me what the hell is going? On this is?
Speaker 1: Nuts So i'm. Talking daddy, SAYS i wanted to welcome her like a. QUEEN i love how she is dancing and she is, laughing AND i am so sure about her in this moment forty seven seconds after we first, met.
Speaker 2: Talk about a parallel From zena and what's his face ON uk and whenever she would dance he was disgusted and what it?
Speaker 1: Was?
Speaker 2: Embarrassed, yes and he's, LIKE i love watching her. Smile, also can we talk about the two dancers in. Front there's a male dancer and a female. Dancer the. Female the male dancer is giving it one hundred and ten. Percent the female dancer is giving like ninety two point five. Percent BUT i love because she's just not full out all the way BECAUSE i think she's, like this is the Lady i'm dancing. For BUT i loved, It like that's the Energy i'm bringing into twenty twenty. Six like ninety two point five is. Plenty, yeah that's good. ENOUGH i.
Speaker 1: Think also probably they had to film it like more than.
Speaker 2: Once, yes and it's one thousand.
Speaker 1: Degrees and she's, like all, RIGHT i only got paid to do this dance one.
Speaker 2: Time. Yeah so she's.
Speaker 1: Like thank you for all the dancers and, stuff and he brings out a diamond shaped ring box with a diamond ring in it that looked, pretty gets on one dy and, says will you marry?
Speaker 2: Me oh, god this is Why. Faith you should have come with her and gotten the conservator ship paper.
Speaker 1: Shop faith would have smacked that out of the. Hand get back into the, airport we're.
Speaker 2: Leaving, yeah done the, Reverse pretty woman close to the jewelry box been thrown.
Speaker 1: It, okay next time one.
Speaker 2: Wait i'm sorry but. YOU i was kept waiting for you to say one thing that WHAT i, said which WAS i can't believe this is finally coming to.
Speaker 1: Fruitation, ah, Oh i'm SORRY i missed that that.
Speaker 2: Tracks, yeah, yeah bless.
Speaker 1: Her so next time On aviva goes With stig to the. Studio he's singing her song forgot about them, TOO.
Speaker 2: I totally forgot about that Man Rick.
Speaker 1: Forrest and she now go to see the family to get the, blessing and they're like getting on the bus or, whatever and she, says my parents are going to ask about your. Career and it goes and she, goes you're an adult and you can find a. Job you're gonna have to be a. Man in the talking, head she, Says, Honestly i'm frustrated because he hasn't saved anything for our.
Speaker 2: Future. YEAH i don't know what his disability, is BUT i think he could have a. JOB i really. Think but he.
Speaker 1: HAD i thought he said he changed his work schedule to work when she's.
Speaker 2: Working, yeah so maybe he was doing something part. Time but.
Speaker 1: Yeah in the, Room lisa Tells, DANIEL i have. Condoms now you go. Shower i'm, like, girl you're the one that needs to. Shower what are you talking? About, seriously hopefully she was going next and her talking to, You she, goes it's been twenty one years SINCE i was with a, man and what IF i want it and he doesn't want. IT i Think i'm having a panic, attack BUT i think he does want. It he ate your face in the, AIRPORT.
Speaker 2: I, know but remember from the big, preview from the beginning of the. Season uh, huh he do you? Remember, no they're in bed and she, says let's talk about what happened last. Night it wasn't fully up. Up, yeah were you not into?
Speaker 1: It that's, right that's, Right, okay all. Right maybe he has a retail, dysfunction that's why he can't find a woman close, by, right or he's not into, it yeah.
Speaker 2: Huh and he's just the best actor we've ever seen on the.
Speaker 1: Show maybe he was into that kissing. Though, okay methema? Actor, Right emma And. ZEA i meet with some of his friends and she, goes, yeah WHEN i met, him he called me his wife in the first ten. Minutes and they say to, her you want to get? Married and she goes. Yeah and they look at him and they, go you think she's fit for you as a. Wife, Oh and he says to them, yeah and.
Speaker 2: She lie about.
Speaker 1: Something uh uh, Huh and they're, like did you Talk are you talking About? Mohammed because he just said he was dating a girl that looked just like.
Speaker 2: This she has a wig with The teresa jud nice hair, hairline and she wears such an appropriate clothes to our country and talks like A, kardashian but she's not A. Kardashian got would be the same girl forty because the injections in her, face, yeah.
Speaker 1: Weird so it's a.
Speaker 2: Twin it looks.
Speaker 1: Better jovon And annalyin are like getting massages or, something and he, says, LOOK i didn't like it when you called my. Sister you know you are a little bit. Unhinged and she she gets.
Speaker 2: Up he, goes you're.
Speaker 1: Done she, Goes i'm done with this conversation and walks. OUT i was, like, yes, girl you tell.
Speaker 2: Me oh.
Speaker 1: Girl rick And tricia forgot about. Them here they are they week, no.
Speaker 2: Okay so they have been gone for two weeks in a.
Speaker 1: Row rickatricia talk and he, goes you've been holding this secret and he, says, NOW i think her ghosting me did have something to do with her. Ex and she tells. Him they're eating and he's and she, says he is trying to get me back.
Speaker 2: THE. X so what he's doing is trying to make this whole thing her. Fault he's trying so hard to prove that something bad happened during those five days to make it okay that he flew to a literal other country to bang his ex for a.
Speaker 1: Week, right and even when he knew she wasn't ghosting, him he, continues.
Speaker 2: She was talking to. Him, again he kept, it you're, right, yeah so he is doing some manipulative fuck boy behavior THAT i hate.
Speaker 1: Totally Beer can is Telling, Laura, yeah he's fifty.
Speaker 2: Two he's a funk.
Speaker 1: Man Beer can is Telling, laura you, KNOW i had a hard. TIME i could not find a job in his Denbul so with all my, Debts i'm. Broke and she, goes, huh, well how much is your? Debt and he, goes, WELL i don't want to give you a heart. Attack and then when they see her, face she looks. Stunned so let's predict what it's going to.
Speaker 2: Be oh, Geez, okay nothing will ever Beat. ASHLEY'S i mean that wasn't exactly. Dead it was student, loans but that was one hundred thousand that she did not Tell manuel.
Speaker 1: About, okay so he's twenty, Six so let's she go to. SCHOOL i don't, know and we don't know when profess if he was a professional soccer player from like age eighteen to twenty, one and he's had five years to accumulate this debt because he couldn't get a.
Speaker 2: Job he's A i don't think it's going to be that. MUCH i think it's going to be like twenty.
Speaker 1: Five, okay you're saying twenty, Five i'm going to say. Fifteen, okay fifteen is What i'm going to.
Speaker 2: Say, yeah BUT i mean for someone that age and it's not student, loan that is a, lot especially if he did legitimately have this good job being a pro. Athlete he still don't know how legitimate that was and was it playing at THE.
Speaker 1: Ymca but he's, OKAY i Think i'm Gonna i'm Gonna, okay you say twenty, FIVE i Think i'm gonna say thirty, five because now That i'm thinking about, it he did say he invested in a lot of.
Speaker 2: Businesses, oh you're, Right you're absolutely. Right He's luke Of luke And madeleine.
Speaker 1: Right without the gold, sunglasses, Right uh.
Speaker 2: Huh maybe he invested In luke's business of the.
Speaker 1: Sunglasses maybe he thinks he's gonna invest in one of the villas at the property on top of that. Mountain m. Hmm, okay, well either, WAY i think it's not gonna be like five hundred, thousand like something just so. OUTRAGEOUS i think it's gonna be a pretty substantial, number but something. Manageable if he came to The states to live with, her she could help him pay it off with her fifth grade teacher.
Speaker 2: Salary, yeah she's we pay teachers great in this. Country where does she live? Again she lives In maybe she could sell one of her romance.
Speaker 1: Novels she lives In, Vancouver. Washington maybe she's making ten thousand dollars off the show and she can.
Speaker 2: Help you, Know, oh the foreigner doesn't get.
Speaker 1: Paid they pay double to The, american and The american is supposed to pay the.
Speaker 2: Foreigner, okay but it's all like a trust. Thing they're just gonna we're doing in good faith that you're going to give this to the other.
Speaker 1: Person you know WHAT i need to. DO i need to Ask emily Of emily And. Kobe, yeah Because i'm just trying to tell, You i'm trying to think of my. Mind who would tell? ME i think anybody would tell me THAT i, asked but she, would she would, know she would. Know still haven't heard back From veronica since the whole situation that happened In, december so, YEAH i hope she's, Okay, okay, everybody that's. It that's our, show and we are covering ninety day the other. Way that is On friday's. Episode, YES i know it's very far from when it, airs BUT i always put it On. Friday it's a little something for your. Weekend and, again sixty Days in is about to, end And i'll be going back to love during lock up and also next WEEK i will have On Ace fanning To Be talking To Be, Talking gosh To Talk pop And. Bravo this, Week i'm going to have a rerun On.
Speaker 2: Thursday's gonna come To. Fruitation it's going to come To.
Speaker 1: Frutation On, Thursday i'm going to have a rerun Of welcome To platform that appears On prime or rewatch BECAUSE i am going to be going away to watch The rebels win and maybe be in the top two to become the national. Champion wow wow wow. WOW i will, say there's a funny thing going. Around so you know our coach that, left everybody hates him, now, yeah people, Are and then nobody expected us to go this, far you, know to, win to go further in The National, championship and people were putting up means of Lane kiffin has just been appointed president Of.
Speaker 2: Venezuela you just volunteered for the job because he could do.
Speaker 1: Anything, yeah it's fine, anyway, Guys i'm following. It i'm so. SPORTY i was just so. SPORTY i.
Speaker 2: Know i'm just. SHOCKED i don't even know who you. Are this IS i don't know what to talk to you. ABOUT i can't make any jokes BECAUSE i don't know anything about, FOOTBALL.
Speaker 1: I, know but go reps land. Sharks you can do, this land. Sharks this is this is what people, do land.
Speaker 2: Sharks it feels very close to Like i'm about to do A nazi.
Speaker 1: Salute. Stop, no it's a thin fins up bens up like land.
Speaker 2: Sharks the joke is.
Speaker 1: We're almost, rebels, Right and then our mascot was later said to be. PROBLEMATIC i can't, imagine, OKAY i am From, mississippi. Guys and then they tried to make this whole Black bears, happen the almost black, bears, okay but it never, stuck and there was like a black bear on the sideline of.
Speaker 2: Stuff. People, no we don't like, you we don't like. You we're almost.
Speaker 1: Rubble, no matter, what we're still almost, rubbels but we don't have like a. Mascot so somewhere along the, line somebody on the defense of the offense or somebody who tackles or somebody who catches unclear started doing whenever a good play would. Happen they started doing this like land sharks. THING i have no idea, Why like we got you Like, Donna, donna, Don't we're coming for, you land, sharks and now we are the land we are the. Rebels that's mascot is a bear and also a land. Shark it's very. Confusive it's like a. Skit it's like a. Skit, Yeah i'll see IF i can find the. One that's like comedians trying to explain mascots land.
Speaker 2: Sharks from satning it.
Speaker 1: Life, yeah but this is like literally is a person dropped ups like a shark and they and they go around on the side and then like land. Sharks, yeah it's.
Speaker 2: Crazy did they Know Katy perry's left? Shark do you remember Left? Shark?
Speaker 1: Right, also don't forget and watch What Happens. Live they have the gay shark that comes out and. DANCES i forgot about that. One our mascot looks very similar to.
Speaker 2: That that's. Hilarious it's. HILARIOUS i love. It sow would make me go to the. GAME i think you just say go revels.
Speaker 1: And then You're. Yeah, anyway guys be watching My instagram story and. Whatnot i'll be posting it all my personal One Mary paine, two Not Pink shade pod because people don't care that. Much. Anyway that's what's happening this, week AND i will see all of you next. Week i'll be back here With kimberly For before the Ninety. Days And toe has got to be winding. Up we got to.
Speaker 2: Be we gotta be heading into a reunion season With, toe got? It? Yeah what episode are we on in? Nineteen?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Eighteen, yeah we gotta Be, yeah winding get. Down it's. EXCITING i means we'll have something. New, yeah we're gonna have some no, Wedding we're gonna have a. Wedding maybe they'll Show luke In madeleine's. WEDDING i don't think they get.
Speaker 1: Married she's out there flowing this new.
Speaker 2: Guy, no but they because we saw the picture of.
Speaker 1: Her, yeah BUT i think it's all.
Speaker 2: Fair she's in a wedding.
Speaker 1: DRESS i think she did the photo shoot before the wedding doesn't. Happen oh my, god she's out here for lon to this new. Guy and then she posted something like why did you guys break? Up and she says him have a little. Dick.
Speaker 2: Yeah she keeps saying that even though we all saw, it we've all seen. It it was and it was. Average. Yeah and also you said he was the first guy to make. You don't say.
Speaker 1: It don't Say it's completely forgotten about, that so there's no reason for you to bring that back.
Speaker 2: Up sorry.
Speaker 1: Girl, okay, everybody make sure you're Following kimberly.
Speaker 2: And katie over on a date With.
Speaker 1: Dateline we are Hoping dateline gives us a new episode this week So katie And kimberly can get back to. It quit. Slacken yeah, yeah come On. Dateline, yeah come On. Dateline you're messing up My friday.
Speaker 2: Nights, okay all.
Speaker 1: Right make sure you're Following kimberly And katie at Date. Dateline make sure you're following calling me at The Shade pod And i'll see you next.
Speaker 2: Week you Can bye, bye M. M