Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in cryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with The Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal and cryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www dot untold radionetwork dot com. Today.
Speaker 2: Hey everybody, this is Less Drive.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I know aka Survivor Man, and you're listening to Brian on Sasquatch Audis. Hey there, welcome back to sasquatchs. Thank you so much for clicking play. It is Wednesday. I hope you're having a great week. We have an amazing guest lined up for you. But as always, want to start where I always do. If you've had an encounter and you'd like to be on the show, shoot me an email. You can get me a Brian Apparentumoworldproductions dot com. You can head over to the website, check it out, become a member there and help support the show. I got to sit down several months ago. I think I actually did this particular interview back in February of this year. But I talked to Meg in California, and Meg had quite a few interesting experiences with what she believes to be sasquatch out there on her property, and she's here to share that with you today. She did send me quite a few photographs that she mentions during this interview, so if you want to see those, photographs. Head over to our website Paranormworldproductions dot com. Check out the sasquatch Otyasey blog at the top of the page, and you could see all of the photographs that Meg and I are talking about daring this interview. As you're hearing this, I am on my way to an undisclosed location with undisclosed individuals doing undisclosed things, filming for the new documentary film that I am a part of. So I will be out most of this week, but fear not, the episodes are coming as planned. This one will drop today on Wednesday. You will get a brand new episode on Friday where I got to sit down and talk to Jason Kinzie, who is an experiencer and a filmmaker who's done about thirteen documentary films on Bigfoot. Very cool guy, very cool conversation. I think you guys are really going to enjoy that. And then on Sunday, I'm doing something a little bit special. I found some audio from a TBRC, the Texas Bigfoot Research Conservancy, from back in twenty thirteen. They just finished up their conference out there in Texas and there's a Bigfoot round table here that I got the audio from with Jeff Meldrum, a ton of the guys from the North American Wood Ape Conservancy. It's a really cool conversation. I think you guys are really going to enjoy that. But enough of that, I know you guys are ready to get into it. Meg's on the line, She's ready to go. All this left for you to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. I want to welcome our guest to the show. It is Meg California. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Meg.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm so glad to have you here. So let's get right into it. Let's talk about this bigfoot thing. What guy you interested in the subject to begin with?
Speaker 3: So it's always been there, but what happened for me is going back. I ended up in recovery, but that was quite a while back, thirty three years ago, and started on this spirituality path. It's evolved throughout the years, but taking off within the last two years since I moved from Monterey County up here. First to Tuolomy County was to take care of my brother while he was going through his process. He contracted cancer about six years ago, so I ended up leaving my job down in Montey. That was a resource director an alcohol facility down there for twenty nine years that I walked off the job during COVID came up here to take care of my brother. The signing started happening at my brother's house in a Sonora, Oh property, I should say there and a TRAI learn he had a little cabin off the back. I started to notice things showing up on the property. Twice. I've had feathers put at high level inside a post where a gateway where I had to walk through to keep the sheep being to the property. There's a feather's sticky right eye level. It was just weird stuff, you know. I met somebody up here, moved in with him. His name's Steve. The property up here, which it's about forty five miles up the hill from Sonora. It's a place called Pine Grove and it's spide acres were on so even when Sean was alive, we'd be watching expedition picks for it. I bought a flash of beauty. I showed that to him before he passed. Slowly getting into it. Signs started to come to me, and then I stayed open tonight. I spend a lot of time outdoors a backpack when I was down in Monterey County. Now looking back at some of the incidences that had happened, well, it's backpacking. I think those were also signs that something out there was trying to communicate with me.
Speaker 1: Well, let's talk about some of the things that happened while you were backpacking before we get into some of the more recent stuff. Talk about some of those incidents that you look back now in retrospect and think they might have been Sasquatch related.
Speaker 3: Okay, Monterey County has the Antenna Wilderness, which of course Big serves on one side, and then on the opposite side is King City Hunter Leggett in particular. To get into the back country, we'd go in through there through Hunter legg specifically China Camp. We'd leave out a China Camp by Tasahara Hot Springs back and there. I think it's twenty one miles to the coast. If you start inside and work your way to the coast, it's twenty one miles because we do it in three days. The incident that I'm thinking of in particular was me and a friend of mine, Peter, were out on the Big sur side. We had gone on the old Coast Road to get to Pico Blanco, which is the boy Scout Camp. Beautiful spot. There's a waterfall, a turquoise pool back there. Big Surrey is cool. Just some beautiful country. Getting into the boy Scout Camp or pass Boy Scout Camp to Blanco Camp. There's a halfway point before you cross the sur River Little Surrey. Believe we camped right on the edge of the river. We'd lay down to go to sleep. Peter and I are looking up this redwood tree and at the very top of the redwood tree is an orange street cone. This isn't a path that people are normally on. The Pine Ridge Trail is the more accessible trail. The way we went there just aren't that many people out there. Plus redwoods are like huge, It's what the hell is that road cone doing on the top of this redwood tree. And you could only see in the bottom of it, but then you could see that it was You could see the orange too, so it was like that is weird. So that was like, now, thinking back on it, I'm thinking, wow, maybe that was something else entirely then, of course I didn't know what it was at that time. Another incident that happened. It was around this time. It was on my birthday, my birthdays tomorrow. I want to say it was about close to ten years ago. I was on the inside and I decided to hike. When you borroughsah Watching is the highest peak within Moderate County in the Vantana Wilderness. It's six and a half up six and a half back down during that time, and that's out of Memorial Camp in the back of Hunter Leggett Army Base. As I started out, I wanted to say it was a couple miles in now. I heard something, but in my mind I thought I was having like a psychic experience, like I was hearing something out of the past. For me, it seemed more of American like a drum, a hand drum sound. Again, thinking back on it, what it sounded like was a car door right, a car door closing. I had stopped and surveyed my environment, didn't see anything, just kept walking and it happened two more times before I reached the peak that day. There was a man that followed. We were on the same path. Of course, there's only one path, one trail up the mountain. I asked him. Once he got to the top, there's a fire tower once I hiked up to the top of the fire tower, I was able to get signal, texted my friend Peter actually and took some pictures and told him I made it to the top of the peak. Even though I was by myself. I carry a GPS with me, I have a beacon in case something happens. But now that I think back on it, hearing other people talk about experiences car door slamming, isn't that uncommon? And a couple other experiences which I think I was hit with the infrasone And for me, again, this is my own experience. When this situation happens, I feel it in my vision where I can't see and I can't focus. So there were two times down in Monterey County where I was hiking. One was a forest road on the top by Old Coast Road outside of a bigxer. It doesn't stop me from continuing to walk, but I can't focus on anything. It's just like a blur, like something sitting right in front of my vision. Now, at the time, I always thought that was spirit coming to me, like somebody that's crossed over or spirit that's there that is showing its presence to me. But again looking at I think it was the sound I was close to a creature. Again. I don't know what to call it, an entity or whatever, but a phenomenon that's going on around me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very interesting mentioned the metallic car door sounds, because, as you said, when you get into this and you talk to a lot of different people, it's not I wouldn't say it's a common thing that happens, but it's not uncommon that people hear these weird metallic sounds in places that they should. Ron Moorehead, for example, has talked about that up at the Sierra camp. They heard what he said, sounded like car doors closing, and they're eight miles deep in the woods. It just doesn't make any sense. So I think it's really interesting. I don't know what would cause that. If these things are flesh and blood, I don't know how they would be making that noise or why they would be making that noise. Maybe more importantly, but certainly if there's something else to them, if you're going to go down that road, then there's probably a whole myriad of reasons and or explanations for why they would make that sound. Have you thought about that at all, like why the metallic sound and why it sounded like a car door.
Speaker 3: It's not so much metallic as it's like the air pressure when you close the door. I haven't ever heard the metal. Nothing metal or metallic, but it's like just the closing of a car door. That's what it was. I got. I have no idea.
Speaker 1: All right, let's fast forward. Let's get to where you are now and some of the other things that are happening around where the area that you're at.
Speaker 3: Sure I ain't put out a jar peanut butter just out the front windows. It's sat there for I don't know, eight months or something on a stump, and that didn't get touched. It never was touched. Things that happened here though, was rocks were being moved. Like I said, a feather showed up on the deck at eye level before you walk up the steps into the entry of the house. I now think I was just letting me know that, hey, I'm here. I don't know if it's the same entity that I've come across up down below in Sonora, because I've had situations there. Piking outside of Murphy's in Arnold, just stuff left sticks in the middle of the trail, that kind of thing is just letting me know I've never felt paralleled I had had sounds happen. Let's see, I started my gifting area on December fourth. I had started getting books and reading books. We also did the Alaskan cruise last year, the Bigfoot Cruise, so I got a couple of my books signed. Of course tape of Polibs and Jeff Meldrum. So that was fun. That was a new experience being on a cruise ship going to Alaska. It was beautiful. I didn't feel have any incidences in particular, other than a spiritual experience which I ran into. A person in the twelve Step program that was from the area I was from in Monterey showed up on that cruise ship. So that was cool back connection to have somebody that's also like me. I don't know if you know a lot about twelve Step program, but that's not how I reached out to you. It's like you have something in common with other people, but you don't necessarily want to let everybody know about it.
Speaker 1: Right, Stay tuned for more Sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there were meetings on the ship and stuff it's gone into this whole bigfootednonymous thing. And it's good because I don't necessarily want to put my stuff out there are especially like on Facebook or whatever. I don't do it because I see the hate. I'm not going to subject myself to that because I just come too far to have to dwell on other people's opinions. You know what they think.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: I don't believe in more I know.
Speaker 1: So let's talk a little bit more about some of the things that are happening on the property. You mentioned the sticks in the middle of the You sent me a couple of photos or a photo of a footprint. Can you talk a little bit about that, give us the backstory about what was going on with that and how you discovered that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I want to say that was probably close to a year ago. That's on the Red Trail outside of Arnold in Murphy's So this area is just spectacular. There's all kinds of places to hike. And every time I go out, I put you out to the universe. I stay open, I make an announcement and I'm coming in. I be protected when I go in. I also us for signs, so jah, So that was one of the suns that I got after that incident, I buy plaster, made sure I have pasta in the car now with me. I haven't cast anything yet on that particular Actually, I wasn't on that trail. That was on a trail outside of Strawberry, just below Strawberry. It's a forest trail. A lot of people use that trail for running. I think it's about three miles Idegruns between Strawberry and Frasier Flat Camp. It's along the Stamosault River. It's just spectacular areas up here to be hiking on. I didn't know what that was. I didn't know if it was a double print, but it was pretty cool because I was like, oh, I gotta take a picture of this. I'm a photographer tears and take a photos all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely didn't look like a double bear step to me. It looked like a very defined heel that sort of narrowed down and tapered the end. I'll post this obviously if you guys want to see it, It'll be over on the Sasquatch Outasy blog. You hit over to pandoma Worldproductions dot com and check out that at the top of the page and you could see the picture that Meg and I are talking about.
Speaker 3: I did reach out to Cliff thereck Man about dot print, but I haven't heard back from him. That was about the same time that I probably wrote the email to you. I got real acted one morning and started sending stuff out.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what I'll do. I'm gonna save it on my phone. When I see Cliff, I'm gonna hang out with him in Ohio and I'll show him the picture and we can have a conversation. I'll get back to you about that. Let's talk a little bit about mind speak in your email to us, and I want to touch on that because that's something that I've talked to many people about that have experienced that I haven't had those kind of experiences. Talk about what mind speak is to you, what kind of experiences if you had with Let's get into that a little bit, if you don't mind sure.
Speaker 3: I think the incident that I was referring to was when I was woken up out of a dead sleep. At first, in my mind, I thought it was Steve talking in his sleep, But when I woke up, I realized that I had moved out of the bedroom because sometimes he snores. I go into another bedroom. I sleep with the windows open. Mind you. I woke up out of a dead sleep and I'll go it was something speaking, and like I said, in my mind, it first went to Steve, but I was too far away to being able to hear Steve. So I was thinking that whatever the entity was, that's what that was at that time. I did hear calls the other night. It was about one thirty in the morning. It was high pitched. It was two whoops, not long duration, just quick whoops. It sounded, like I said, high pitched, so I got the idea that maybe it was female. I don't know the Doalds alert up here, so it's hard to decipher because it bounces off the pan in here, so it's hard to decipher. I'm just starting the equipment thing. I got some nice doggles for my birthday, so I've been messing with those a little bit that have infrared. I also buy those Bluetooth speaker to be able to project sound out. I read Matthew Johnson's book He's a little out there for me, but I do feel that I am on the woo side of the spectrum of Bigfoot. But his stuff is pretty out there. The other thing is we had a fox before that just number four. Did I send you the pictures of the butt shirts.
Speaker 1: No, the only picture that I saw was the one of the footprint. Yeah, they looked like there was like three other images there that I downloaded, and there was nothing there. So it was just the one of the footprint that I saw.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay. When I did first start, I started the bowl out in front of the windows the living room. So then I thought about what Matthew was saying. We said one hundred and fifty feat from where you are, so I did. I found the tree bouches in the back of me. I set up a trail and I put a feather there because that's what the entity was leaving me, was feathers. Put a feather stuck up driver in a tree stump. And then I also had purchased a stainless steel bowl because that's what Matthew did. But the first time I played out, I put two cookies, two peanut butter cookies or something I like to bake. I'm a baker. I went out on this set number fifth, I believe that morning to go check the ball, and there was a very distinctive mushroom sitting on top of the tree stunt, along with a piece of fungus which was bright yellow. But I'll send you those images. So at that point I knew something's communicating with me. Definitely, something's b I gifted. They brought something to me for that, for the two cookies I was receiving these two pieces of fungus. Yeah, started from there. I leave every night except for when I'm down in Waltney County, which is two nights a week Mondays and Tuesdays. I'm down there because I do a meeting. I'm secretary of a meeting, so I have a commitment there. I also do some recovery work through the mewalk people. There's a whole recovery based curriculum that I go to down there because I've never explored that part of my recovery. What happened at the tree stump about the end of December, there was a snowfall that we had snow on the ground for a couple of days, and a fox started coming to the tree stump, so he started marking, so he pooped right on the tree stone. He's also pooped right inside the bowl the only reason I knew it was a fox is because of snow. I saw it as old prince. I'm also seeing movement gray movement up the hill from where the stump is, so I really think he was watching me and seeing that I was putting food out. That happened. I ended up moving the bowl. I moved the bowl up into a tree. The first day I did that, I put my gifts up in the tree. The next morning I went back out and the gifts were still there. So I had another set of cookies. When I put it in the bowl and I put it back up in the tree. I started to walk down the path. I heard a definite jile pump. So I ran down the trail and got the biggest stick I could find and hit the tree that was closest. The biggest tree that was closness just an acknowledgement that he was acknowledging that the ball was in the tree. Now, yeah, it's a trip. It is a trip. There was one time, I think it was in early and when I first started, within the first couple of weeks, I usually go down at dusk, go bank and leave at dusk. This particularly mean I came back down the trail, sat in the driveway and just sat really quiet. Sure enough, I heard something drump out of a tree, branches breaking the whole thing. Like I said, it's at dusk. I look up the hill. I do see somewhat movement, but it's far off up the hill, something moving between the trees. I didn't really get any color, but just some movement. I sat there for a little while longer, but nothing came down to the bowl. Gifts get left for me. This was left this morning on my steps out right outside the door, which is a wooden handle of some kind. I showed it to Steep this morning. He said he's never seen it before. It's comfortable coming close to the house. Apparently the rocks that are moved around are close to the house to it are by the garden. This piece of quartz was loft on my driveway on top of some and we have a lot of leaf fall pine needles on the ground right now because it's wind. So this was on tall of the dead leagues, pretty large piece of crystal. That's what's happening.
Speaker 1: You've referred to them as entities a couple of times, so I want to get into that. I don't ask everybody what they think of these things are. But that's an interesting way to describe them. Why don't you explain a little bit about what you think these things are. Let's get into that a little bit, if you don't mind.
Speaker 3: I think they're a Native American idea of these creatures being mystical, Like I said, like Matthew Johnson, they're coming from a totally different planet right or coming through in portals. I feel that they have been here before we were here, that they are keepers of the forest, watchers of the forest, that they've been here all along. It's just now we're getting a little bit. I don't know if it's worried evolving or they are evolving. I think they're already evolved. They're at a higher dimension than we are. They're able to move in and out of dimensions, stay assimilate into the trees. But then there is this park that they're an actual animal, leaving prints, leaving trucks, stuff that you definitely know you're seeing that they are actually like us in a way, but they're kind of evolved and we are able to interact with their environment much better than we are. As far as the whole cloaking, how they move so fast. I do believe that I have had sure that it was very quick, and it was down in Sonora before my brother passed. And that's about all I saw was a flash of gray really quick on the corner of the trailer of the property. I just think they're highly blowed and they just moved super fast and stay out of our perception somehow. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Interesting stuff, Meg. I really appreciate you coming on and sharing your experiences. I've had a good time talking to you.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 3: They say you don't gotta go home, but you can't stay.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be world out it. Jot this job chart everything joy for me. Joyce you come in right away.
Speaker 4: Side steps still stop sass, side steps still. The set also gas in state, instate passsssstates Penses