Speaker 1: Senior officials are dropping faster than the vaccine injured.
Speaker 2: Over at the Center for Disease Control.
Speaker 1: We have a top official at the top of the program to bring us inside RFK Junior's battle to vindicate science in the federal government. Plus, James Fishback is with us this evening. He's filed litigation to bring transparency and accountability to the Federal Reserve.
Speaker 2: And President Trump just.
Speaker 1: Gave a massive interview to the Daily Caller, the journalist asking great questions.
Speaker 2: Is with us this hour?
Speaker 1: We've got politics, Medican sin, and even a little sports tonight.
Speaker 2: It's all next on the Mac Gates Show. Let's do this shaking up Washington, d C. We're breaking the fever. Do you haven't watch this guy on television.
Speaker 3: It's like a machine.
Speaker 2: He's great, Matt Gates.
Speaker 1: President Trump is demanding transparency from Pfizer and other big pharmaceutical companies regarding the effectiveness and impacts of the COVID vaccines. The President fired off over the weekend. I hope Operation Will Speed was brilliant as many say it was. If not, we all want to know about it and why. Trump said. These statements come as Health and Human Services Secretary RFK Junior has fired CDC Director Susan Monarez. She was fired when she refused to step down. Four other CDC officials followed her out the door, and that may be exactly the swamp draining the people hoped for with the election of Trump and the appointment of RFK Junior. Trump noted the CDC is being ripped apart by disagreements about the vaccine success, referencing the recent exodus. We're going to dig into this tonight and Oaan's fearless journalism will bring you inside the story. On other news networks, you can't make it through a commercial break.
Speaker 2: Without ads from big pharma.
Speaker 1: As a result, mainstream media has a history of lying to you about vaccines and about big pharma, and they do so to protect their advertising dollars. First, they didn't tell you about the vaccine potentially having any issues. Then they didn't cover the extent of the myocarditis and the peri carditis. Real people were being devastated by side effects from the vaccine. It became a concern, especially for men under the age of thirty. There was even increased blood plotting linked to the Johnson and Johnson and astrozenica vaccines. It's almost certain that people are vaccine injured with blood clots that they don't even realize the vaccine may have played a role in those injuries. FDA Chief Marty Mcarey even Pennan op ed to The Wall Street Journal why the FDA doesn't support COVID boosters forever. It's an interesting read on this program. We don't allow dollars or dogmas to get in the way of our pursuit of science. President Trump calls for transparency, and we find those calls welcome here.
Speaker 4: So what will we learn?
Speaker 1: Doctor Robert Malone was appointed by Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Junior to serve on the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices in June. ACIP is the CDC's chief advisory panel on vaccine recommendations.
Speaker 2: Doctor Mallow joins us.
Speaker 1: Now, Doctor Malone, you've been a guiding light for so many of our viewers on these questions, even before you took on this current role. But I have to ask you about the President's recent comments. Are vaccines tearing the CDC apart?
Speaker 5: Certainly, the discussion about vaccine policy is become a major flashpoint within the CDC, and Matt just to calibrate this. Only ten percent of the CDC staff right now are on site. That'll continue until September fifteenth. Consequent to the shooter who put some lead in the outside of the CDC and unfortunately we lost a security officer, father of a young family in that but nobody else. He didn't enter the building. But the CDC staff have all been on whether you want to call it fur lough er work at home and will continue through the fifteenth for the so the place is hardly it's a ghost town right now. Getting anything done there is that challenge, I'll tell you. And then the experience at the ACIP, particularly for the COVID work Group subcommittee, has been one of obstructionism and slow walking for weeks and weeks now over the issue of what is referred to as the terms of reference its internal bureaucracy slang for scope of work for what the subcommittee will be allowed to investigate by the CDC staff. And my colleague Retzef Levy, who's the chair of that group, would have none of that, and he's pretty much gone to the mat. And one of the things that it's important to understand about Retzev is he's got ten years of service to the Israeli Defense Force, so he's not easily intimidated.
Speaker 2: No, I can't imagine it would be.
Speaker 1: And I sort of chuckled, doctor Malone, because this is an old Washington trick. If they if you're making progress to change a system, they try to limit your scope as much as possible and then layer as many different layers above you and below you, so that if there are good ideas that maybe gore someone's ox or impair their turf, that those ideas never get to the forefront. First, I want to do more diagnosis here with you. When you say that there is obstructionism and slow walking, what do you attribute that to? Why are people doing that?
Speaker 3: So the.
Speaker 5: Claim made by the rather prominent CDC leadership that resigned last week rather spectacularly and then was on ABC News and then just eviscerated on social media afterwards, was that the secretary was politicizing the CDC and politicizing the science of the CDC.
Speaker 3: But as having had.
Speaker 5: A first person perspective on this, what I saw was that together with Retsf, I was a co author, but Retzf was on lead. What we have advocated for at the working group level is what most people would concur is an objective scientific reevaluation of the safety and effectiveness of these products. So the optics are that the obstructionism had to do with resistance to independently assessing the conclusions that CDC had arrived at concerning safety and effectiveness of these COVID products, And the optics are they really didn't want us asking those questions or doing those investigations. And basically the position was that the staff had the right to determine what the ACIP was able to look at, and that the ACIP should not look at things that have already been examined independently by CDC staff. So they've already made their determination about the safety and effectiveness, and we essentially were supposed to just accept that swallow it, so to speak, without independently verifying, using well qualified academics that have actually been doing rigorous studies and reporting what their findings are.
Speaker 2: So that was the.
Speaker 5: Sticker, and they claimed on ABC News and other outlets, oh my god, Bobby is politicizing this. But the truth is that policy was never a subject of discussion.
Speaker 3: The subject of discussion.
Speaker 5: Was scope of what would be looked at and whether or not we would be allowed to get independent voices. And remember, Matt, enough about the government. This is under ACIP operates under the Federal Advisory Committee Act FAKA Act, and FACA committees are supposed to be entirely independent, providing outside input to key administrators in the government. It's not supposed to be a captured committee that does the bidding of the bureaucrats within that agency.
Speaker 1: You'll correct me if I'm wrong, But what I remember about the scientific method from high school is that retesting is actually critically important to go back and challenge prior assumptions and to see if new technologies or new theories unlock.
Speaker 2: A different way of thinking about something.
Speaker 1: That if we just if we just say, well, something's been tested, so we have to we have to cast that in concrete and never look at it again and never question it again. That to me seems like an assault on the scientific method, not an embrace of it. And then the of course, you know, you you outline the critique. Oh, this is this is hyper political. But what I worry about doctor Malone is whether or not some of those other findings that they now want to say are bronzed can never be questioned that they may have been influenced by the desires of big pharma, the desires of vaccine manufacturers. And when you say now that you just get some folks in there who are experts who want to look at these issues, you're told, oh, no, no, no, the staff gets to decide what you're allowed to look at. Don't look there, don't look here. Does it feel to you just like a good old fashioned cover up?
Speaker 3: These are not the drones you're looking for, right.
Speaker 5: It certainly reeks of that, And Matt, the good news is that these individuals that have been obstructing, we could say that they've self doged or self deported them from the CDC.
Speaker 3: They're no longer there.
Speaker 5: And the good news is that the staff that have been assigned to fill those roles now are being very cooperative. We are developing an active partnership between the subcommittee and those new individuals that are finally able to rise based on merit as opposed to DEI criteria.
Speaker 3: I mean that to be blunt. That's what's at the core of this is this is.
Speaker 5: The residuum of Biden administration DEI policies, and I don't want to feature the particular individual that has been spread all over social media, after having been spread on the front pages of various publications historically.
Speaker 3: But you know that the individual.
Speaker 5: That's been so obstructionist was put in this position as a advocate for vaccine equity. This is an individual that represents a select community, very active in HIV space. And this is the individual who was brought on as the direct advisor to Rachelle Wolenski during the COVID crisis from New York City and then was also the director. The individual, not director, the individual appointed to be in charge of the monkey pox policy. This is the individual that advocated for universal monkey pox vaccination of American citizens using a vaccine that was not designed for monkey pox. This is md MPH with no scientific background, that is cloaking himself in the science. Is basically parenting, not quite exactly the same words, but parenting. Tony Fauci's position of I represent the science and these individuals here on this subcommittee don't, and that that's just not okay.
Speaker 3: That is not science. That is something else.
Speaker 5: We could call authoritarianism, we could call it narcissism, a lot of words we could use there, but it's it's not in the interest of the American public. And kudos to President Trump for a dropping this bombshell on True Social Sunday Morning, in which he basically put Pfizer and Maderna, et cetera on notice that they've given him personally a lot of happy talk, but he's sick and tired of it, and he wants the truth just.
Speaker 3: Like the rest of us. No, I think that just want the data.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think that science really bends to power, to political power. And that's why I think a lot of Americans are hopeful that the work you're doing, and that and that Secretary count you're doing are durable no matter which political party is in power. We believe that the data and constant rigor and testing and questioning ourselves, you know, should drive the public health policies of our country. But we've got, We've done, I think, a thorough job diagnosing what's wrong there. I want to talk now about the remedy, how to fix it. What you know in addition to changing people, can you talk about the durable things that you and Secretary Kennedy and other great Americans are working on that we think can get broad based support so that this doesn't become such a vexing wedge for the country.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, And it shouldn't be. We shouldn't. I've said this so many times. It really.
Speaker 5: If there's one lesson from the COVID crisis, it's that politicizing public health is a bad idea. We've seen a lot of bad ideas, and that one has got to be at the top of the list. So the initiative, as you know, Matt, that's ongoing right now. And as if this latest news cycle wasn't packed enough, very soon, in theory, we're supposed to have the drop of the next MAHAK Commission report. The prior report was basically the threat assessment, and the one that's about to drop is the action plan.
Speaker 3: It's it's what are we gonna do about it?
Speaker 5: What are we going to do to keep our children from being having shorter lives and being less healthy than their parents? And that is the best answer I can give to you right now. I'm not Secretary Kennedy. I occasionally talk to him, but I am not his chief advisor. I'm not Stephanie Spear. I don't know exactly what's going on, but I do have confidence in his commitment. I have confidence in the tight shared interests between the President and the Secretary in advancing the health of our children. Children and families are central to both the President and the Second Kerry. It's one of the things that binds them, and they're both committed to advancing the health of not only all Americans, but particularly our youth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and certainly doctor Mullen.
Speaker 1: Before we let you go, I do want to get a sense of what your role will be in responding to President Trump's call for transparency around these really operative questions. What will you and the committee be doing so that you fully respond to and vindicate what the President wants on vaccine transparency.
Speaker 3: Hey, again the caveat. This is my opinion.
Speaker 5: I don't represent the CDC or the ACIP or the US government, But our answer from the ACIP and the subcommittee will draw to the best of our ability given the short timeline on September eighteenth and nineteenth at the upcoming ACIP meeting, so you will see what our recommendations are going forward relating to these products.
Speaker 3: And then the mission.
Speaker 5: Space that we have managed to squeeze includes revisiting the entire pediatric schedule, insisting on data for vaccine vaccine interactions, insisting on controlled data, addressing these issues such as the appropriateness of immediate after birth vaccination with hepatitis B vaccine, the importance and the appropriateness of the current vaccine schedule for the human papillomavirus vaccine, and really everything else is all on the table. Is this the right thing to be doing, that we're doing, and what about the interactions of these and remember another, as if things aren't busy enough, the Secretary has promised a major drop of information relating to autism. And if I had to look in my crystal ball, I speculate that what we might hear is something about the interaction of Thailand all in the very young together with things that are pro inflammatory, like say, for example, multiple vaccination, that may be part of the issue associated with autism. I speculate, and many others are saying so. But the Secretary made it clear that, as he said in that very first press conference, he was going to get to the bottom, to the best of his ability, of the issue on the wave of autism. By this September, here we are it's showtime, and so you can anticipate there's going to be some important announcements associated with that very soon.
Speaker 1: That is quite the tease, and we definitely want to have you back on toward the middle of the month to really dive into that report and those findings in the next steps that are to come. I recall as a congressman the number of times doctor Malone, you came before our committees and you said, nobody's listening. You brought science, you brought facts, and now we're grateful you're in a position to serve the public and work to really bring a lot of robust policy to the vision that we've seen from President Trump and Secretary Kennedy.
Speaker 2: Thanks as always for joining the program.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me on, Matt, carry on.
Speaker 1: And the Federal Reserve is in the news, not just for interest rates. Looks like mortgage fraud, a lack of transparency, and a battle Chairman James Fishback is a finance expert who's here to break it all down and explain what he's doing to make sure they are held accountable.
Speaker 2: It's all next to the MACA show.
Speaker 6: Viewers are always asking me, how can they watch OA in live. The solution is simple. It's a streaming platform called cloud tv. Now it's spelled klowd TV. Simply go to cloudtv dot com and subscribe to watch twenty four to seven live feeds ofan The live package is only two dollars and fifty cents per month for all you can watch. Again, simply go to cloudtv dot com and do it today. Hey, did you know that One America News Network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. We're calling it free Talk forty five. So why is it branded free Talk forty five? Well, free talk because you will not be censored for expressing your opinion there, and forty five because forty five is a really lucky number. So join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation. Ever, Hey, if your cable provider doesn't offer One America News Network, you should give them a call and kindly demand that they carry away in Now, you're the customer, and without your feedback, your cable provider will not know that there is a strong across this country for One America News Network. So please call your cable company today and kindly ask or demand that they add o ann to their channel Lineup.
Speaker 2: Hey, everyone, here's.
Speaker 6: A question for you what does Roku TV, Apple TV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common. The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to live stream One America News Network from your Roku TV, Apple TV, or Amazon Fire device. Simply go to the app store, search out forn then enjoy all the great programming offered by including my show Real America.
Speaker 7: If you're going to be in charge of the Federal Reserve, damn you better sure know how to fill out a mortgage application. And boy, it's awfully weird that she potentially saved a lot of money by making so called clerical errors with a Jerom Powell. He's got to answer for why he's not coming out and saying this is bad. He's destroying the credibility to the Fed by not saying that mortgage fraud is bad. See, the mortgage market is very dependent on the credibility of the Fed, and.
Speaker 2: So it's concerning. That was the hammer.
Speaker 1: Bill Poulti, President Trump's man over at the Federal Housing Finance Corporation speaking to reporters about second mortgage fraud criminal referrals against the Federal Reserve and battled Governor Lisa Cook. We hadn't really heard about mortgage fraud until Poulti started looking around. It turns out some of the worst people in DC have been accused of telling lies to get better subsidized interest rates on second homes. Isn't that just an interesting little elitist problem, using lies to get regular folks to be backing your lower interest rate that you don't deserve on your second home. Federal policy subsidizes lower than market rate interest rates for people actually living in their home, their homestead. That's probably good public policy because people need to have a home. But imagine the nerve of Senator Adam Schiff or Attorney General of New York Tis James and Fed Governor Lisa Cook for suggesting on their paperwork that their home is a residence when it in fact is an investment a second home. Most Americans here Federal Reserve meeting and imagine something out of a sleep apnea study. But it's reasonable to ask, why are the most powerful economic decisions in America happening behind closed doors.
Speaker 2: Put it on c span.
Speaker 1: Let us see who yawns, who doodles, and who actually knows what a mortgage is. The FED should be turned from a smoke filled backroom into primetime reality. Honestly, with Powell at the mic and inflation at the door, I'd tune in. And when Trump called out Fed Governor Lisa Cook over her double dipping mortgage paperwork, our next guest, James Fishback, didn't sit back. He didn't just tweet his thoughts in prayers. He's a major player in finance, and he filed briefs, staked out positions, and showed up in court like Perry Mason with a Bloomberg terminal. It's fashionable for people in finance to stay in the shadows, quiet rooms, glass towers, polite applause at Davos. Fishback missed that memo, and let's be honest. This is where it gets fun because Fishback isn't just a finance guy. He's a showman. He knows that politics is a performance art and he plays it with gusto. While most CEOs are worried about their LinkedIn headshots, this guy's in federal court filing open government access cases, demanding that Powell stop hiding behind mahogany doors. Joining us now the CEO of Azoria, James Fishback. James, you've been a bulldog going after the lack of transparency, and accountability at the Federal Reserve. Where does some of your more recent legal filing stand.
Speaker 8: Well, right here, right now, Matt. What we are attempting to do is force the Federal Reserve to do something they have not done in over half a century, and that is to conduct their business in public views. So much of why the Fed has gotten things so wrong is because they're immune from public debate and criticism.
Speaker 3: Matt.
Speaker 8: The reason why you've been able to call out government when it's gone wrong is because you're able to witness those government proceedings when they err. And so a natural precondition on our First Amendment right to petition our government is of course to know what our government is up to. And so what we're trying to do now in the federal court system in this case that my investment firm has brought it's called Azoria v. Powell for Jerome Powell, of course, is to force the Federal Reserve into compliance with the Sunshine Act of nineteen seventy six. That Act, Matt, makes very clear, any multi member federal agency with appointees from the President confirmed by the Senate must not a recommendation, not a suggestion, must conduct its business in public view. If we are successful, the FED will comply and for the first time ever, hold its meetings in public.
Speaker 1: I wonder how they've been able to skirt this for so long, and what do you think will learn and if we get eyeballs on some of those deliberations and discussions.
Speaker 8: Well, the status quo is so damning because think about it. They had a meeting in July. At that meeting, there were two descents. And that might not sound like a lot two descents, three descents, two descents, Matt, is the most dissenting votes we've had at a FED meeting since nineteen ninety three. And then, to add insult to injury, within forty eight hours of that meeting, a third FED governor went on to resign without explanation. That was Audreyanic Kuglo. That's how we got this vacancy. That President Trump appointed Steve Morant, who is going to be a great FED governor. Now we think about it, that meeting at the end of July, when will we know what was said in that meeting. We won't know until July twenty thirty five full years, Matt. They will withhold those transcripts from public view. Say what you want about progressive school boards and places like California and Illinois, at least they have the common courtesy of defending that woke nonsense in public. We can go up there and call them out for it. We don't even know what the Fed's doing, let alone have the opportunity to be able to call them out. So if we can bring this nonsense into public view, I suspect the entire house of cards will fall. The idea that for five straight meetings in twenty twenty five since President Trump took office, they've refused to raise rates. They cut rates by the largest amount in more than four years right before the election to throw Kamala Harris a lifeline, and now that inflation is not at but below the fed's target Matt, they refuse to do nothing because a man named Donald J. Trump is in the White House. When that meeting comes into public view, their entire rationale, which is economically illiterate and deeply Unamerican, begins to fall apart. And at that point we can begin to lower rates and deliver relief for Americans who have worked so hard.
Speaker 1: It's not just the process you've been critical of, it's also the policy outcomes from the FED, as you just laid out. So when we think about Fed shair Jerome Powell, how do you think he's let the country down?
Speaker 2: And what do you think the fundamental.
Speaker 1: Miscalculation is that he's made to justify not lowering rates and giving people more.
Speaker 2: Access to capital.
Speaker 8: Such a great question, because I think we often get caught up in the personality of too late this and too late that. Let's talk about it from an economic standpoint. I spent the last decade trading interest rate derivatives at a hedge fund, and so my job, quite literally, Matt, was to read everything that Jerome Powell and before him, Yellen ever said and to try to estimate what the models would say they would do next. What Jerome Powell suffers from is this what if disorder? What if the tariffs go wrong? What if they trigger second and third round inflationary effects. My response to that is very simple. The tariffs have been in effect now for eight months and there hasn't even been a modicum of evidence that they are inflationary, let alone that they're going to trigger this inflationary spiral. This is the same guy, Matt, that when he was staring at seven eight percent inflation in twenty twenty one. In early twenty twenty two, he said, what if this is transitory? He gave that the benefit of the doubt when clearly it didn't deserve it. What President Trump deserves and tariffs deserve, is the benefit of the doubt. They've been in effect now for eight months. We have inflation that's averaged one point nine percent annualized since the President took office. No academic empirical research points to inflation contributing to the sort of sustained inflation that the FED is trying to combat. Therein lies the issue, and so the problem with Powell, really, at the end of the day, is an economic one. He thinks that keeping rates this high is going to somehow curtail the terriff effects, when all they're doing is reducing the housing affordability, making it harder for Americans across our home state. Matt, you out in Okaloosa County, me and Santa Rosa, and me and Madison County. I'm thinking with different counties now to think about how we can afford our homes. Look, if you can't afford a home, you can't start a family. If you can't start a family, you cannot achieve the promise of the American dream. And so what Jerome Powell was doing at the end of the day is having massive downstream societal effects.
Speaker 1: It's so true that the way housing is indext right now is shaping American life and people's prospects for a human existence in a way that's very detrimental compared to our parents and grandparents. There are sources in Washington telling me that the FED chair's days may soon.
Speaker 2: Be numbered if that were to happen.
Speaker 1: You know, all the players, Is there a particular profile or even a particular individual you're looking at to say, that's who I'm rooting for. That's what's going to make my investors more money, that's what's going to make the country more prosperous.
Speaker 8: Well, Matt, As you know, it's never over until the President says it's over, and he has a real knack, real instinct for picking these folks out. There are two candidates that I really like for this position. I like Steve Moran, who's now going to be a FED governor with the hopeful grace of the United States, and he has a hearing this Thursday. He's been the CEA, the Council of Economics chair under the President. I think it's Steve Waller, that Chris Waller would be a great choice as well. He's a current FED governor. Less keen on him, more so on Marie. But I think that the President has a really unique opportunity here, not as some in the mainstream media want to portray as someone who's going to be slavish to the President, but no, someone who's going to be focused squarely on the data, focused on the data, and the data is clear. Tariffs are not inflationary, the inflation problem is solved, and high rates are holding back President Trump's golden age, and so on those three fronts, it makes sense for the next FED share to really go out there. I mean, Matt, I worked at a hedge fund, as I said, for ten years, and I got calls from the Fed every couple of weeks asking me how I was thinking about the interest rate market and what was likely to come from the Fed. Matt, has the fedever called you or Ginger to ask about what you guys think and what's to come for your beautiful son's legacy? Congrats again, I'm lucky. The truth is that average Americans have zero inputs zero say, zero feedback on what the FED is doing. And I'm not saying we should turn us into an institution that focuses solely on the passions of the public, but at least the public should have some buy in, some say, some feedback on the awesome responsibilities that the Federal Reserve is endowed with. So a chair that shows up in Okaloosa County, in Madison County, in Broward County, and counties all across our state, in our country, that's the kind of share that President Trump should pick. Who can represent folks from all walks of life.
Speaker 2: It will certainly be interesting.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's a group of people who meet in secret who basically decide what everything costs, including where you live, the stuff you eat, and James Fishback wants to make sure that you at least get to see what the deliberative process looks like. CEO of Azuria, thank you so much for joining us on the program and keep it real down it in Madison County.
Speaker 2: Thanks Matt.
Speaker 1: Coming up, we'll examine what's going on with China and the desire to have more Chinese students in the United States.
Speaker 2: Is that a good idea? Is there a way.
Speaker 1: Maybe more Chinese activity at American universities could be to the detriment of the Middle Kingdom. I'll discuss it with Sam Kluber after a break.
Speaker 6: Hey, did you know that One America News Network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. We're calling it free Talk forty five. So why is it branded free Talk forty five? Well, free talk because you will not be censored for expressing your opinion there, and forty five because forty five is a really lucky number.
Speaker 2: So join us at free.
Speaker 6: Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation. Ever, Hey, if your cable provider doesn't offer One America News Network, you should give them a call and kindly demand that they carry away in Now you're the customer, and without your feedback, your cable provider will not know that there is a strong demand across this country for one America News Network. So please call your cable company today and kindly ask or demand that they add o ANN to their channel lineup.
Speaker 4: Hey, everyone, here's a question for you.
Speaker 6: What does Roku, TV, AppleTV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to live stream One America News Network from your Roku TV AppleTV, or Amazon Fire device. Simply go to the app store search out for an then enjoy all the great programming offered by on including my show Real America.
Speaker 4: Hey did you know that?
Speaker 6: Video clips from my program Real America and all the other talk shows offered by One America News Network are available to you for free on.
Speaker 4: Oan N dot com.
Speaker 6: You can also enjoy the latest in breaking news videos by visiting oaan N dot com. Make sure you stay informed and visit ONN dot com daily. And if you'd like to show support and wear some support for One America News Network, then visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats and mugs.
Speaker 2: China's having a massive military parade that President Putin and Kim.
Speaker 3: John Wan will be attending.
Speaker 5: Do you interpret that as a challenge to this I are you've concerned at all about those countries.
Speaker 3: Counterweight? Not at all.
Speaker 7: China needs us, and I have a very good relationship with President she is, you know, but China needs us much more than we need them China.
Speaker 1: We wonder how America can ever either isolate or battle the most populous country on Earth.
Speaker 2: China seeks to dominate the world.
Speaker 1: They bully their neighbors, they provide cheap goods to US customers, and President Trump has heroically reset the rules of the game on trade with China, and of course, the Supreme Court should vindicate President Trump's bold actions by getting rid of this lower court decision that is standing in the way of American progress and greatness and success.
Speaker 2: America also wants to.
Speaker 1: Win the battle for the future against China, and who wouldn't want to. There are people under the age of thirty, more of them, more people under the age of thirty in China than there are total Americans. So the Trump administration faces a challenging question. How do we incentivize young people in China to change China for the better while also not funding and educating the next generation of talented tyrants. Six hundred thousand student visas for Chinese, that's what's being considered discussed. The amount that would be considered has oscillated at times, and we wanted to learn more about what this means for our country and our relationship with the Middle Kingdom. Joining us now is one of the board members of American Growth and Innovation Forum, Sam Keebler. So, Sam, what's your take on the Chinese students in US universities?
Speaker 9: Hey, Matt, great to be with you. And yeah, it's quite an interesting news coming out of the administration. I think it left a lot of your former colleagues in Congress scratching their heads at what the administration plans to do here. As you know, President Trump announced that it allows six hundred Chinese students to come here and get their education here in the US. And you know, I'm not sure if that's the right move, but you know, I believe it's part of his trade plan with China.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no question that this issue of the Chinese students has some interplay with these broader economic discussions and who knows, maybe even some of the security discussions that are always part of the US Sino relationship. What do you think is the right number of Chinese students in US universities? And if that number is zero, how do you win the future of China?
Speaker 9: Sure, as you may know, there's about two hundred and fifty thousand Chinese students here in the US right now. That's about twenty five percent of the international base here in the US. And that's actually down from just over I think it was around three hundred thousand plus pre COVID, So that number is down, And I'm not sure if there's a right number, but I think the right policy is making sure we know who is really coming into the US and who shvere and who isn't and you know who is involved with the CCP.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm I'm increasingly concerned about these Confucius institutes that we've seen as a center of activity for information gathering, for the recruitment of students, for the management of the careers of students in a particular areas. That doesn't anure to the benefit of the United States. It agnures to the benefit of China. But I have a theory, Sam, Okay, I'm gonna throw it at you. Our universities for the most part, have become such cesspools of failure and liberalism and wokeism and just counterintuitiveness to progress.
Speaker 2: Let all the Chinese students into them that you want. This could be like.
Speaker 1: Our COVID that we give back to them. Send over your talented students, China. We will put them in our universities that have gone genderless and purple haired and you'll get back a bunch of Hello, kiddy freaks. What do you think about my plan to combat China with the unconventional warfare of our woke and nutty institutions of higher learning?
Speaker 9: You know, Matt, you might be onto something. This could be a nice dish back to China. And you know, as Secretary of Commerce, Lutnix mentioned that, you know, some of these business or some of these universities may go out of business without these students. So I think either way it's you know, we might come out on top here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was always interesting to me that you're right about the donations that like follow the students, right, because these universities they charge just absolutely astronomical rates for these Chinese students, and then there are donations into the foundations of the universities to support it, and then oftentimes the US at the universities get to go on their trips to China. So it's in some ways a corrupt symbiotic relationship between the worst features of American higher ed and some of the most concerning parts of China's approach to information control.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I couldn't agree more. And you know, here at the American growth in an innovation form. I think some of the policies we're advocating for is kind of a way to move beyond this cess school as you mentioned, from international students to promoting American workforce policies. A lot of these large US businesses, you know, Amazon, Cisco, AT and T, they investing in trades for Americans, and I think we should really be focused on Americans first and perhaps look outside the box and maybe US universities maybe isn't the right the right call.
Speaker 1: It's going to be interesting to see the way higher ed changes with democratization to answers right. I mean, people had to go to universities for great study before the internet because that was the thinking that you had the intellectuals and the elites, and proximity mattered. But now beyond the Internet into AI where people are able to design their own curriculum. Do you think that ten years from now colleges will look the.
Speaker 3: Same and maybe obsolete.
Speaker 9: I think it's already We're already sitting that happened now for the first time in years. You know, I'm talking to you know, niece's nephews that are you know, reconsidering, you know, going to college. It's it's the ROI isn't there for everyone, and people are asking the right questions. So I think in ten years our education system will look totally different.
Speaker 1: What do you think brings those powers to be to bear in hid?
Speaker 9: Well, you know, it's it's stems all the way from the top, and you look at just you know, as you mentioned, you look decades, goes back and forth.
Speaker 3: And it just the ROI is not there.
Speaker 9: And I think are our US companies are going to be the ones pushing for these changes because ultimately they're the ones who are going to get hiring these people. And if they can't get the right talent, then you know, nature will take its course.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know that a whole lot of Fortune one hundred companies are super eager to hire the next person with their master's degree and like intersectional gender studies. But we'll see, and I think it's a time of great evolution. Sam Keebler, thanks as always for coming on the program and sharing your expertise.
Speaker 2: Thanks Matt and coming up.
Speaker 1: President Trump gave a big time interview to The Daily Caller. He discussed a wide range of issues, including insane asylums and the policies of the government of Israel and how people are thinking about them. We've got the journalist who conducted that interview with us in quick moment, don't go anywhere.
Speaker 6: Hey, if your cable provider doesn't offer One America News Network, you should give them a call and kindly demand that they CARRYAN. Now, you're the customer, and without your feedback, your cable provider will not know that there is a strong demand across this country for One America News Network. So please call your cable company today and kindly ask or demand that they add OANN to their channel lineup.
Speaker 2: Hey, everyone, here's a question for you.
Speaker 6: What does Roku TV, Apple TV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to live stream One America News Network from your Roku TV, Apple TV, or Amazon Fire device. Simply go to the app store search out FORAAN. Then enjoy all the great programming offered by on including my show Real America. Hey, did you know that video clips from program Real America and all the other talk shows offered by One America News Network are available to you for free.
Speaker 4: On oaan N dot com.
Speaker 6: You can also enjoy the latest in breaking news videos by visiting oaan n dot com. Make sure you stay informed and visit oann dot com daily. And if you'd like to show support and wear some support for One America News Network, then visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats and mugs. Viewers are always asking me how can they watch OAN live?
Speaker 4: The solution is simple.
Speaker 6: It's a streaming platform called cloud tv now it's spelled klowd TV. Simply go to cloudtv dot com and subscribe to watch twenty four to seven live feeds of OAN. The live package is only two dollars and fifty cents per month for all you can watch. Again, simply go to cloudtv dot com and do it today.
Speaker 1: As the Israel and Gaza conflict continues, questions about America's support for Israel and their continued engagement in the conflict are at the forefront of a lot of foreign policy and political conversations. Over the weekend, The Daily Caller conducted in an interview with President Trump on exactly this subject, and his view on the matter sent shock waves through the internet. He said, the Israel lobby in Washington, d C. Isn't as strong as it once was and is losing its grip on Congress. President Trump said Israel needs to end the war because it's hurting Israel. Especially in the world of public relations and public opinion. We know President Trump has been advocating for an end to this conflict to bring about peace in the Middle East, But how long can Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyah, who withstand this continued decline in public sentiment about in Israel. Joining us now is Reagan Reese, White House correspondent for The Daily Caller. She's the journalist who conducted this incredible interview of President Trump, and she joins us now.
Speaker 2: Reagan, thanks for being here.
Speaker 1: Before we get into some of the news that you broke in this interview, how was the president How would you gauge his spirit and the focus that he brought to the discussion.
Speaker 10: Well, I'll say from the second I walked into the Oval office, I don't even think I had a step in the.
Speaker 11: Door, and the President was ready for me.
Speaker 10: He was energetic, he was jolly, he was excited for the interview. And I was so shocked when I woke up Saturday morning and people were saying that the President was dead because they hadn't seen him in a few days because the president that I experienced was a very alive President Trump, who was sharp, who was excited, who was talking so in depth about so many different things, his foreign policy, has, domestic policy. We're going on and off the record, and I'll add Matt that he wanted to keep the interview going. We hit an hour mark, and his staff had told him multiple times, Hey, we got to wrap this up. You have other things to get to, but he wanted to keep going, and you know, eventually he did have to get to the duties of being a president that are outside an interview with myself, but the president is all as well.
Speaker 11: With President Trump.
Speaker 1: I don't think Joe Biden could have gone an hour with like the Huffington Post during his presidency.
Speaker 2: So that's great to hear.
Speaker 1: What were some of the issues that you really saw getting the president excited and eager to make more changes to save the country.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean we talked a lot about cleaning up d C, but also cleaning up Chicago, cleaning up the.
Speaker 11: United States of America.
Speaker 10: I know he wants to go into Chicago immediately, but I think he really wants to be invited in by the governor. But I asked the President if he would be open to reopening insane asylums to help clean up the streets of DC, and that was something he floated, and he told me about his own personal experience with them growing up in New York and how he couldn't believe that in New York they closed some of the biggest ones and let those patients back out onto the streets, and so that was definitely a topic that excited him. We talked a lot about the Ukraine and Russia War. He brought up over and over again just how I think devastated he is by the loss of lives in the Ukraine Russia War, and I think he's a little bit frustrated that there hasn't been a solution yet, but he also remains optimistic that they're going to get something done, and he talked a little bit about those security guarantees that he's willing to make.
Speaker 11: We talked about Israel and Hamas.
Speaker 10: One thing that I thought was notable about our conversation was that he said he doesn't think Israel has the influence it has over Congress as it did fifteen years ago, and that was something that I think he was very disappointed by and he wanted to talk about at length, so so many things, but those would say, I would say, are the Big Three?
Speaker 1: The big news coming out of a sitting president of the United States saying that Israel has seem diminished support in Congress certainly is making international international headlines right now. Did the President have a basis a belief as to why he thought Israel was losing this support in the critical governing body of our country.
Speaker 10: Largely what our conversation touched on was he talked about how fifteen years ago, if you wanted to run for Congress or president, you weren't allowed to criticize Israel. And he actually pointed to AOC and the Three as a reason why that you're now able to critique Israel, or that they're losing strength within Congress. And so, of course he talked about his support for Israel. He said he's done more for Israel than any other president, and I think he.
Speaker 11: Largely is disappointed.
Speaker 10: But what I started my question with was I read him some statistics about just America's support for Israel declining, as well as young Republicans support for Israel. And you know, I think the big question has been does the President know that his base is starting to break on this, and he said, yes, I'm very aware, and then he pointed to the factors that I just named.
Speaker 1: I wonder what you're sensing at the Daily Caller around that. I mean, do you do you see your viewers becoming more willing to criticize some of the decisions of the government of Israel than maybe we were used to in previous iterations of Republican politics.
Speaker 10: Well, to answer that question, when I look at the Daily Caller base, it is all Trump supporters and Trump loyalists, and I've started to see some of those big Trump loyalists who are starting to break with their support of Israel, MTG.
Speaker 11: Steve Bannon, etc.
Speaker 10: And so that was kind of what started to inspire the question was, you know, what's going on here? Where are we seeing this break? And so I think it's something that's becoming more popular within the base. I think largely it's still the unpopular position, but it's definitely something that's starting to creep up, and Republicans aren't afraid to voice their frustration anymore.
Speaker 1: None on this program are, particularly We don't agree Reagan Reese. It was a tremendous interview. I encourage all of our viewers go check it out at the Daily Caller. She will take you from the global affairs, to the changes in our economy here in the United States, to even President Trump's views on insane asylums. Congrats on the get and we hope you'll come back and share more of your trip journalism with us soon.
Speaker 11: Thanks so much, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: You've all heard me talk about All Family Pharmacy, but let me ask, have you actually gone to their website and looked around? Because this is not a typical pharmacy. These are people doing it the right way. They're making it easy to stock your medicine cabinet with essentials like antibiotics, tama flu ivermectin, hydroxychloroquin or even a full year's supply of your daily maintenance medications. They've also added some amazing biohacking products like nad plus and a number of other things methylene blue stuff you're not going to find.
Speaker 2: At your local big chain pharmacy.
Speaker 1: All Families Pharmacy works with doctors who write prescriptions and get the meds shipped right to your door in a couple of days. Look, flu season is right around the corner. It's time to prepare, not when you're already sick, not when you're out of options. Right now, go to Allfamilypharmacy dot com forward slash Matt, take a couple of minutes, see what they have, see what you need. Use code Matt ten to save an extra ten percent on your order. And if you're serious about being prepared, this is the pharmacy for you. Check them out, tell them I sencha. And coming up, it was Week one in college football. The Florida State Seminoles got a little sweet revenge against Alabama. It was even a dish served cold, and I will be here to brag about it thoroughly after a quick break.
Speaker 2: Hey everyone, here's a question for you.
Speaker 6: What does Roku TV, Apple TV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to live stream One America News Network from your Roku TV, Apple TV, or Amazon Fire device. Simply go to the app store, search out foran then enjoy all the great programming offered by on including my show Real America. Hey did you know that video clips from my program Real America and all the other talk shows offered by One America News Network are available to you for free.
Speaker 4: On oan n dot com.
Speaker 6: You can also enjoy the latest in breaking news videos by visiting oaan n dot com. Make sure you stay informed and visit oann dot com daily. And if you'd like to show support and wear some support for One America News Network, then visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats and mugs. Viewers are always asking me how can they watch OAN live?
Speaker 4: The solution is simple.
Speaker 6: It's a streaming platform called cloud tv now it's spelled klod tv. Simply go to cloudtv dot com and subscribe to watch twenty four to seven live feeds of OAN. The live package is only two dollars and fifty cents per month for all you can watch again, simply go to cloudtv dot com and do it today. Hey, did you know that One America News Network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. We're calling it free Talk forty five. So why is it branded free talk forty five? Well, free talk because you will not be censored for expressing your opinion there, and forty five because forty five is a really lucky number. So join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation ever.
Speaker 2: Welcome Back.
Speaker 1: College football season is upon us, and seek one had some just incredible storylines. Taylor Swift showed up at Nebraska's opener with Travis Kelcey, and Husker fans went all Midwest crazy. One guy in the stands even said I never thought I'd see a day Nebraska actually scored this early NFL Hall of Fame coach Bill Belichick has returned to the college ranks, and not just for tinder matches these days. His debut at UNC when so badly fans joked his girlfriend should have been calling the plays because at least she knows how to handle freshman mistakes. The Bengal Tigers of LSU roared past the Clemson Tigers, Osa Ohio State had a signature win over the Longhorns in Texas. The Miami Hurricanes flew past the fighting Irish of Notre Dame thanks to Carson Beck, the former Georgia quarterback who earned a healthy four million dollar payout for taking his talents to South Beach in his final year. We will cover nil and how it's impacting sports and sports financing in future programs, but The big news of the weekend came from Tallahassee, Florida, where wh i alma mater, Florida State University took on college football royalty and won big. Alabama has been the bully of college football for years under their legendary coach Nick Saban. He retired, and now the Crimson Tide seems to be on an outflow. Florida State beating Alabama in Week one is truly poetic.
Speaker 2: Let me paint the picture for you.
Speaker 1: During the twenty twenty three college football regular season, FSU went undefeated thirteen to zero. Won every game in the regular season, but during one of the final games, their quarterback, Jordan Travis, broke his leg.
Speaker 2: So the NCAA, the.
Speaker 1: Adults in the room, the people who pick when the kids get to play, and not play for championships, they replaced the undefeated Florida State University team in the playoffs with Alabama, a team that had lost a game, a team that wasn't undefeated. This infuriated the Sunshine State Senator Rick Scott even called for an investigation, but it seems revenge is a dish best served cold. Here in twenty twenty five, nobody expected the knowles to deliver a beat down to Bama so dominant it makes President Trump's debate against Biden look close. The Seminoles ultimately prevailed by a score of thirty one to seventeen. We hear in Tuscaloosa they're still trying to figure out if thirty one is greater than seventeen.
Speaker 4: Go Noles.
Speaker 1: We'll be ready next week. That's all the time we have. We'll be back tomorrow nine Easter and six Pacific. Make sure to sign up for the OA and Live app. If you haven't already, just go toa N dot com. And of course we welcome all of our outstanding viewers now on YouTube tv. You can follow me on x at Matt Gates, email the show, The Matt Gates Show at OA n N dot com. We would love to hear from you, and stay right here. The Fine Point with Chanelle Ryon is up next. Let's go get them