Speaker 1: Okay, we may or may not be live on Twitter. We'll see what happens there. But today is the one year anniversary of the subterfuge that was a completely organic attack on Israel. Right, sure, it was totally not helped, totally not in conjunction with the idea of or should we call them the iof is really offense force killing their own people to make it more dramatic, kind of like they did in World War Two.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Hurricane Helene, we've talked about this eight hh.
Speaker 1: Right, you've talked about how Lehina let's hit on eight eight August eighth, and that eight eight is what they call the lions Gate, Right, lions Gate is this thing that has to do a serious and blah blah blah, and it's a manifestation day. You're supposed to tell the universe what you want and it becomes more materialist in a what do you call it manifest for you if you think really hard about it and all this other stuff, right, it's all esoteric and occult stuff. Interesting day for that to be, because if there was an actual they call it a portal, a portal opening that day, according to them, naturally, I guess I don't know. But like I had said prior to this, if you think about it in practical terms, if you put I don't know, kindness, wonderful feelings and positive emotions as your bait, what do you think you attract from a different side from another realm, something possibly positive that is attracted to that sort of thing when you give them a bunch of burnt children, what do you think you attract through that portal? Right, So there's that.
Speaker 2: And also on.
Speaker 1: In nineteen fifty eight, that is when the first Hurricane Helene had hit, same Cat four category four hurricane in nineteen fifty eight, that's the same year that hurricane that Lehina. Actually the whole area of why I adopted the eight eight area code they.
Speaker 2: Get hit on eight eight eight eights Lionsgate.
Speaker 1: Eight O eight is the areo code, And in nineteen fifty eight, same as the Hurricane Helene, they adopted the area code. Sure, it's all coincidental matrix math, right, just to remind you that you're in a simulation I don't know, or was all deliberate and very o hell along in advanced planned out who knows. It seems a little, it seems a little off for human hands, but we'll see we don't know, all right. So before we get into today's topic, which is going to be the continuation of talking about the microzymas and the amazing human being that was a race from history by the name of Antoine bay Champ, I was inspired by some videos and looking into survival gear, right, what you would need?
Speaker 2: What have people been requesting mostly.
Speaker 1: In their survival or whatever, any kind of relief in these areas in Tennis in North Carolina, the most right Wrangler star did a video on it. I'm probably gonna show you that.
Speaker 2: Long ago.
Speaker 1: There was a video called Tiatiwaki or the End of the World as we know it, and it was a Paul Harrold video. Okay, I'm gonna scroll up to see if I can find it. If it might be easier that way. Now, I'll just go read to YouTube and do it.
Speaker 2: Because it should be my list. Here, we'll pull up the Ringle Star.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna play the two hour long Tiatiwakie, but you should take a look at that.
Speaker 2: I'll show you where it is if they show it to me.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: So there's one called the Government and that's the Hurricane Helene one.
Speaker 2: Let me pull up the other one here real quick.
Speaker 1: We gotta do a little bit of a news today too, kind of catch up with what has been going on on the highly controlled GEdward differn need to know news. But like I said, why do I use that one? Because it's nice to understand that the control the opposition is out there and understand how to read it right, how to read between the lines, and how to understand what they're saying and what their intent is and trying to tell you something a certain way. So you get that, plus you get the story as well, the news part of it. Do not underestimate the thirty thirty I will not, sir, Thank you for telling me that.
Speaker 2: Alright. Let's see.
Speaker 1: Top five guns are Tiatawaki? All right, So let me go ahead and show you this real quick. And I'm going to tell you this right now because practicality is important, right, It's imperative if you go into any of this blindly. And Paul Harrold makes this point right here, I have a survival kit, so they say. Here, I have what they consider a water filtration device. Depending out what angle show what you can either see it or not see it. Now, two things happen prior to you receiving any water from this. One would be an aneurysm, and the other would be an embolism. No child would ever be able to drink out of this. And this isn't really for storage for later. This is for immediate drinking. Pull this off right here. There's a filter right all the way through it, which is basically like trying to suck something through a styro from solid piece.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Yes it has holes in it, Yes it has very fine holes in it, and good luck trying to get water off to the other side. This is not a practical means for as they call this the life straw, because that's exactly what it takes from you when you try to use it, all right, and they show you on there, it's a little picture.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna be able to see it, but a little little uh. This is from vesterre Garde.
Speaker 1: So it sounds German, and it sounds like it would be useful, but I don't. I have not yet been able to bring water from here to there without extreme pain in my head and getting really dizzy, so that might be in a pinch. The best choice for water filtration it's like having nothing at all so here, and I cannot I can assure you, being that water is heavy, you're not gonna be able to carry very much with you. Five gallons is about forty pounds. You're gonna throw that in your backpack, all right? So do I have this thing here?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: These little blankets, there's a I don't know, maybe one or two in here. This is what makes you look like a baked potato when you curl up in it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I've used I've used these when I did my survival hike. I wrote a book about it while back, called The Divided Highway. And it is Maybe there's more than one in there.
Speaker 2: I don't know. There could be, and it looks like it's folded many times, but there could be up to five in here. I know. I can't really tell.
Speaker 1: But these are emergency blankets. They work, it's hard to reuse them. A lot of times they tear in the middle of night. But if you ever want to look like you're an alien who landed and is just laying in a field, this would be the nice, big, break shiny thing to use. And if you're trying to stay I don't know, hidden might not be the best way, but it is.
Speaker 2: Allegedly thermal radiation. It keeps your body heating a little bit.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: This is plastic, so you're not being able to sweat out of it. This is I don't know what.
Speaker 1: This is a compass with a little bit of a striker and something you can possibly start a fire with. Right there, there's some wicks, which I think are good. That's good to have. There's four thick wicks in here.
Speaker 2: There is a knife.
Speaker 1: I was surprised to see that there's a knife in here, and it looks like there need to also be what else is in here?
Speaker 2: This knife isn't too bad either.
Speaker 3: See that?
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 4: We got.
Speaker 1: One of those wire saws for cutting very small things, right, get the two rings you know like that. Now, this is something that Paul Harrett was mentioning. We got fish shocks that would be big enough to maybe a minnow wouldn't swallow them. And this is why it's important to put together your own pack, right, don't just buy something off the shelf that says survival kit.
Speaker 2: Make your own.
Speaker 1: You know, little tiny fishing mowers and a little bit of wire, a little bit of string, tiniest tiniest little sinkers in there on the little those are about the size of a microsyma right there.
Speaker 2: You can't even see him in this screen. Now, these are cool. To pull these open.
Speaker 1: This a spork, gotta have that and a knife, so how cool is that? This is nice?
Speaker 3: I like this.
Speaker 2: Very cool knife. Part has a little sheath you can eat. So this is an actual pen. I wasn't I was kind of surprised. I was a natural pen. But it's also like a glass breaker if you're stuck in a car or something like that. And I want to say, this.
Speaker 1: Is a magnet with a telescopic thang right there. So I guess if you are, oh wait, no, it's not. What the hell does this add to something else? There's nothing on the end of that that's hollow. I don't know what this is for. Maybe it would be good if there was like a mirror, you could like hold it off to the side and see you around corners so you don't get shot.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm not really sure what this is for now. If I lose a piece, doesn't look like it some string that goes to something else, probably the one of these little things here.
Speaker 2: And then we got excuse the noise. Sorry, this was gifted to me, I think by my mom, or maybe maybe was.
Speaker 1: Rebecca's father, I can't really remember. Here's another striker got this part here. Obviously you'd take it off the string because you can't really, I can't really do it from here, like, but.
Speaker 2: There's a flint. And then right our good friend see, you have to.
Speaker 1: Take it off the string, or you have to make the string longer, which is something I can could do if it was not just tightening the knot by doing that.
Speaker 2: But you get the point. So there's a striker in there, and then this last thing it looks like, I don't know what the hell this is. Oh, look at.
Speaker 1: That's a little multitude here.
Speaker 2: I saw on the side can openers and stuff like that. There's some use to this, it's not.
Speaker 1: It's not the worst kay that I've seen, but again, you want to look at it over, not just buy one and wait for something to happen and then see if it how useful it is. Right, And of course there was a compass on this thing. We don't know if it works or not. And then there's also this compass here, which again it looks neat, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: If it works. I have to test it.
Speaker 1: And Paul Harrow actually showed any one of those it's like, okay, this is west and he goes, okay, now this is west. So that's not going to help you out too much. And there is a little mini flashlight in here. I just got to get a battery for it. Maybe there's one inside. There is not, but it's neat. It's got a little bettery in it. I mean it's got a little uh flashlight in it. So they did think this went through a little bit a little bit. It's not again, Like like I said, it's not the most.
Speaker 2: Horrible kit in the world that you could get.
Speaker 1: But there's things you want to add to it. Maybe some starting sticks, which I have a bunch of those campers starting sticks.
Speaker 2: There's some.
Speaker 1: There's like a flathead and a Phillip's head in here too, with a little ring in it, and they're flat on one end. So I guess everything when you are out in the woods or on the run or whatever has to be more difficult. So instead of having a handle you could grip, you have to pinch it with your finger and your thumb and twist.
Speaker 2: That's always fun. But this is cool.
Speaker 3: I like this.
Speaker 2: Then.
Speaker 1: Also, if you're being assaulted while you're eating, you can always just you know, I'll see if I can close this. I had a hard time last time. Oh yeah, So what have I learned already? I've learned that I need to get something better for water filtration than that straw because in a pinch, there's no way my daughter could suck water through that. There's no way I can barely fuck. I don't know if I could not.
Speaker 2: If I tried hard enoughing long enough, I think i'd pass out before anything happened liquid wise. So there we are, and it looks like we are on Twitter because I see, yes we are awesome. Good.
Speaker 1: At first it gave me another air, but I had seen that I was out of under review status.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we're back on Twitter. It might just be better to be on Bridie on.
Speaker 1: But I know I've got a couple of people over there that I actually know a little bit, so I don't want to, you know, cut them out by changing. Will we broadcast?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So now I'm gonna show you this video because I think this is important. It kind of helps you put your head in the mind in the get you get you thinking about situations like this and what would happen and what you would do and what you would need.
Speaker 2: Because you can put the fantasy in your head all you want.
Speaker 1: And this is something Paul hit said, whatever your fantasy is about the end of the world as you know it, w rol you know, without rule of law or s HTF, shit hits the fan, whatever, whatever scenario you're playing through your head. Oh, I'm gonna do this, and I'm gonna do that, where I'm gonna get that and I'm gonna Yeah. You want to see how it's been playing out first before you get too excited about your big plans, and then be practical and be able to adapt according to what happens in reality. So let's watch this real quick. It's nineteen minutes long. We'll watch the whole thing. Maybe not, but let's just take a look.
Speaker 6: The East Coast right now is of biblical proportions. The mainstream media is not covering it hardly at all. When I click on there, all I see them talking about is the filthy sodomites of Hollywood and p Diddy, and not about the people that are dying of thirst and starving and just suffering terribly. If you haven't followed this or know what's going on, or just out of the loop, I encourage you to go on and look at some videos on x or on TikTok. It seems like the only place where you can actually get information on this. I'm getting first hand information because three of the war band members are in the mix right now, and I'm getting real live intel.
Speaker 3: I just got the link.
Speaker 1: Here's a thought right there. Do you have a community of a few people that could work together, that are of the same mindset, That'll be the most invaluable thing you could possibly have. And he just said his war band, right. I mean it's good when you have influence in a channel and your two million plus subscribers, it's good to make It's easy to make friends, right. But yeah, he is called the POH or the professor pro ho, the professional homeowner, right. And he's got a simple green right there. We use that in the coast Guard on everything. There's a prop be tank tank there. It looks like and.
Speaker 6: Yeah, list this is this is called the Urgent New Critical.
Speaker 1: Technically, I think the blue canisters are supposed to be for diesel. I'm not don't quote me on that. I'm plastic is plastic right, as long as you know what's in it.
Speaker 6: Supply list immediate frontline supply needs. Now, this gives us a really rare opportunity today to learn the lessons that are being I guess learned right now in real time about what people really need and what is essential, what is the essential equipment in it when you're really in the mix. And I've laid everything out here, We're going to go over these items there in five categories and then I'll give you my final thoughts and I'll give you some options for those of you who are interested in donating money as well as time or any of your special skills. So let's jump into category number one. We're going to go into the tools that is on the urgent front line list. None of this is my think. So these are the actual items on the critical need list. This is not by any means comprehensive. This is just what they're asking for. And this would you would do very well to wake up and pay attention to this and make sure you have these things in your items, because this is what is lacking. Chainsaw tools, chainsaw tools primarily chainsaw wrenches, files and sharpening systems. There are so many trees, it's a heavily wooded area that there are people that are still trapped going on a week now that have no access and they won't for weeks, maybe even months because of down trees and for lack of a chainsaw, for lack of a sharpener. They're trapped in there with no food and no water and it is absolutely getting dire.
Speaker 3: So have yourself a good set of files. Is interesting.
Speaker 6: They also ask for in addition to files was chainsaw chains. Twenty inch bars seem to be the most popular. Now we run bigger bars than that out here, obviously, but I just found that interesting. Chainsaw chains of both pitches, of the three eighths and the smaller ones.
Speaker 3: They said have them.
Speaker 6: They're really really desperate for them, as well as bar oil and mix.
Speaker 3: They seem to have gasoline. I haven't heard.
Speaker 6: I didn't see that on the list, but they definitely had a need for bar oil in mix, as well as leather gloves and chainsaw safety chaps. You know, you get a lot of people, especially professional homeowners that don't spend a lot of time cutting. You know, you can get into you really hurt yourself and get into a bad situation. So having chainsaw chaps is really essential for running that type of equipment. But as far as tools go, this is what they're requesting right now. Also in the C list is shovels, square point for cleaning up scooping mud, and a round point.
Speaker 3: There are actually volunteers and local.
Speaker 6: Folks that are digging their neighbors out of mud slides sides by hand. It's sad to say that we can spend we can send billions or hundreds of billions over to Ukraine and to Israel, but when it comes to our own people and our own needs, uh, it's left to the people of the local community, uh to offer support.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 6: I guess that's just the world that we live in now. I've been telling you for years, they're not coming.
Speaker 7: To see Hold on, hold on, what's going on?
Speaker 2: If you you're gonna have to I'm not sure what there it goes. There is a double going on there. Sorry about that.
Speaker 3: Take these steps for yourself. Perfect example.
Speaker 6: As we move into the thing is one thing it's a real critical need is generators. Generators and power banks, battery banks, whether it be gas or electric solar generators with solar panels like the Eco flow here. I was talking to the middleman and which you know, they're all equipped. One of them was telling me that, you know, because of a video that I did, that they invested in one hundred gallon fuel cube. He said that when he bought it, his wife got mad at him. But now that they've been running their generator, and because they have that fuel cube, they're able to keep their refrigerators, freezers running, they have running water, all that. That's what I'm saying is that these things are really important. And if you think that someone's going to come and.
Speaker 3: Save you, you get on.
Speaker 6: A mass scale or a devastation on a mass scale like this, and if you live rurally, you know, we were told by the Red Cross not too long ago, by emergency managers in our area here, if we had the big earthquake that they've been predicting forever, that we could probably expect six months to a year before we would even see any help. And that's if the bridges were out. So that's how long you'd have to sustain yourself. So really take heed. Also, there's been a lot of concerns about security risks with those guys that are running gas generators. One of the comments was made to one of my buddies was, well, I guess we know who's prepared to where we're going to go to get supplies, because that gas generator is just running and just screaming the whole time, and it's a red flag for everyone around that hasn't prepped that you've thought of it, and you've probably got supplies. So having a backup system like a solar generator, a solar panel, these can charge all the things that you want and they're absolutely silent. So that to me is going to be critical is to have the ability to charge your radios and phones. Communication has been a big, big problem.
Speaker 1: And just know if you're communicating, it doesn't matter what you think is happening.
Speaker 2: People are hearing what you're saying, and that's what we're moving people who have ill intent for you to next.
Speaker 6: The lack of communications has been a huge, huge problem right now. It's just absolutely heartbreaking watching the videos of family members that are not able to get in touch, especially with elderly relatives that have been isolated that live in small towns.
Speaker 3: They have no way of getting hold of them self.
Speaker 6: Services down and they're completely in the dark, and the worst thing in life is just not knowing because your mind automatically assumes the worst.
Speaker 3: So having good reliable communications.
Speaker 6: Evan from Radio Made Easy Bless Him has been giving radios out to search and rescue teams from his own personal stock. I'm going to put a link down below to his website if you want to help contribute to that. Missus W and I are sending money to these charities to help them with that. He's programming them. Him and his whole family are making it possible for these search and rescue teams, these private citizens that are doing the hard work to stay in touch with one another because the cell phones are absolutely out. So man, you've got to get these radios. Gentlemen, you got to get the radios.
Speaker 3: You got to have get one of these three radio kits.
Speaker 6: Put them together. You've got one for your family. You can hand one out to a neighbor, you can set up watch. I watched a video from one guy that was living in a rural area and there was a rider truck parked out in the front of his long driveway just sitting out there. Now he's got no power, no cell service, he's isolated in a rural town. He drives out there into his squad that confronts the guy and he makes up some story about, oh yeah, I'm waiting for someone. I'm here to deliver a package, while he said, I've got no package coming. The guy took off down the road. He got on his radio, was able to call his neighbor, which they stay in communication with each other, and they met in the middle and box this guy in and he went around and ran off.
Speaker 3: Probably a looter.
Speaker 6: So those guys were able to communicate and form a perimeter and a little have kind of a little bit of security because they had got these radios. I would personally do this. I would also look at getting a scanner. If you got a scanner like this one that I bought.
Speaker 3: What was this. This is the unit in the Bearcat.
Speaker 6: You're able to at least hear the radio traffic. You can pick up what the hams are broadcasting and find out what going on. At least, no, even if you can't communicate, but at minimum I would have a pair or a trifecta of those radios because not being able to communicate with your family and no cell phones, I mean, you just have no idea how scary that is. Also two other electronic items that are on the critical list. One of them kind of surprised me was they were asking for carbon monoxide sensors. Why would they want that of all the things, And I realized, well, they're all running gas generators and people die every year.
Speaker 3: I used to be a career firefighter.
Speaker 6: I was an engineer, and I know of cases where folks during power outages took their generators, rolled them outside on the front in front of the garage door, and thought that that would be good. But the whole family suffocated from carbon monoxide because the cold air intakes sometimes are in the garage and the furnace is in the garage. It sucked all that exhaust in there and put the whole family to sleep and they never woke up. So having carbon monoxide sensors is on the critical list as well as batteries, and they just said all types, so have a good selection of batteries. I just don't know how many times I can go over this double A triple A, CR one two, three's, nine volts.
Speaker 3: That's going to be for your detectors.
Speaker 6: And I would even have d's and c's because some of the older folks are going to have those antiquated flashlights and just have a full set when next time you go to Costco, just load up on the fifty pack of all the brands and just put them away and want it done and you're good. Next up also kind of surprised me, which was cleaning supplies. These are the cleaning supplies that made the critical frontline list. What they're asking for disinfected with spray bottles, something like the simple Green, something to clean because once you if you can't disinfect, you can clean up the mud and you can wash the walls down with water, but you got to disinfect or what's going to come as mold and disease. And once you have that, then you really have a problem. So cleaning supplies beach shop towels on there, as well as brooms and dust pans, and that's something that I wouldn't have really thought of it considered. But if you're trying to clean up your house and you don't have these things or they've washed away, who knows what.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: As I said, this is not my list. I'm just showing you the things that they're putting on there. This is what they're asking for and this is what's important to them right now, as well as drum liners, trash bags for put you know.
Speaker 3: It's just terrible what's going on over there.
Speaker 6: I've been watching on TikTok some of the frontline stories from the linemen that are going in, and the linemen are actually going into some of these places for the very first time, and they're saying that the stench of the of the decay, and you can imagine what that is from from folk people and animals is just overwhelming. What the body count will be when everything is said and done, it's hard to imagine. But for various reasons, trash bags, drum liners, some place to put this stuff, things that are contaminated, as well.
Speaker 3: As big tarps. Tarps are so essential.
Speaker 6: We're coming into wintertime and that thousands of these houses have had trees fall on them.
Speaker 1: They've got you can also not only just patch holes with them, like he's kind of saying right here, with trees falling and use the tarp over the top, but you can put heavy things on top of them and drag them right and if they are bodies that you're moving, or big logs or anything like that, you can roll them onto there and then pull the tarp and get a few people and help drag it out of the.
Speaker 3: Way holes in the roof.
Speaker 6: If you can get up there with the chainsawed, if you can get that off there and get that whole patch before you get a bunch of extra water and stuff in there, that can make the difference between your house being inhabitable or infested with mold.
Speaker 3: So tarps and trash bags and drop.
Speaker 1: Now, this is all under the assumption that you're gonna be able to maintain your dwelling after this, and they've already been saying that that's not going to happen. That the reason why they're gonna to take their sweet ass time getting there, because they're maximizing the casualties. I'm surprised anybody has gotten it anywhere. And also because they're not planting on doing a whole lot of work there for the next year and when they do. That property because it's declared by FEMA to be such that it's now the property of the federal government, which obviously is just like saying it's the property of the IMF.
Speaker 2: Is the property of Blackrock, that property of not.
Speaker 6: You thumb liners and the other thing that they asked for was small bottles of pro paine and large twenty pound bottles and regular bottles. Most people have camp stoves, most people have lanterns, but they hadn't bought enough of these, and there's an urgent need for pro pain as well as traffic cones, which I thought was kind of funny. But then when I saw the streets and I saw how many hazards that the local folks had to navigate, that made sense too. To be able to put a traffic cone. They asked for traffic cones, and they ask for marking ribbon where they could mark hazards. You know, people are gonna be coming in at night. There's no power, there's no street lights in the rural areas, and one wrong mistake and you can get yourself over the edge of a cliff. Everything's washed out. So I found that interesting as well traffic cones. And I'll add this, whenever you have marking tape, always have a sharpie with you. Marking tape really stands out. And if you tie a bunch of this stuff around a tree, if you need to leave a message for someone, most people will stop and investigate it, and you can write right on this with the sharpie, you can give a message and it gets a lot of people's attention. So I found that very interesting as well. Also, the last two things on the list were water containers. Water containers and the way to see you.
Speaker 7: Know is wrong.
Speaker 1: Again, that's a BPA free water container and BPA free is important, especially if it's being stored, and if there's any heat involved. You don't want the stuff that leaches into your water filter.
Speaker 6: The water all of their water is contaminated. I mean, these people are in dire straits. I heard the statistic this morning that they're going through ten thousand cases of water per day and just in three counties. And that is not enough so to be able to have some long term storage store it in your bathtub, but you should have about six of these, six of these Jerry cans.
Speaker 1: And let's be fair though, especially with the X on the side, it totally looks like a freaking guest.
Speaker 2: Again it does.
Speaker 6: On the eve of any sort of a hurricane or tornado.
Speaker 3: Make sure that stuff is full. Make sure it's full and filled up.
Speaker 6: And then finally, blankets, blankets and warm clothing. People's things have washed away. There's stories of little kids walking around naked looking for their parents. I mean, it is the most pitiful, tragic thing in the world, and no one is talking about it outside of the two sources that I shared with you. It's just unbelievable. So have some wool blankets and some extra clothing. We're coming into fall and my heart just breaks for those families. Can you imagine, just imagine having your whole life, your house washed off its foundations, and there you're standing there in the wreckage.
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 6: Do you even have a car to live in? And it's just unimaginable, unimaginable.
Speaker 2: You even have a car above water?
Speaker 3: Let me close with a few links.
Speaker 1: And if you had an electric one, did it explode on the moment the water came over the wheel level?
Speaker 2: I mean, we're talking about a lithium battery here.
Speaker 6: Of some folks that are working hard over there, If you have the ability to donate or donate special time or skills, there's a few that are really in need. And I'll let me get that list and I'll cover that.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: I'm going to share three organizations with you that all three of them that I personally vouch for. We are donating missus W is actually doing it right now.
Speaker 1: I think we can skip past that. You can look at the description of this video. It's called Hurricane Helene Exposed its government failure, Critical supplies lessons if you want to donate, but if you want to also if you're trying to get your mindset around going over there to help out or whatever. I know that Mike Adams is doing a lot to get stuff over there, organic food and stuff like.
Speaker 2: That as well.
Speaker 1: We're talking like truck loads, palettes and palettes of food.
Speaker 2: So that's that's a positive. And let's hope that.
Speaker 1: You know, they're saying that the best way to get stuff to people is to not use the roads, not use the places where their as you know, the access is being denied, but to take it in, you know, by foot on trails or no trail and find your way into the place, because that's the best way to get things to people without having to you know, run into interference.
Speaker 6: Donating to these three first off is going to be Evan radio made easy. He is offering radios to search and rescue into the local folks out of his own supply. He's not asked for this, and I hope. I don't mean to embarrass him. He's never asked. I'm just we're offering this. I would like to put his side up there. Missus w asked him if he had a PayPal or anything like that, and if he does have one right now is that they have links from Amazon and Sam's Club is helpful in that situationuation, But they also need people. And this isn't a fly by night organization. They have a lot of top tier people. They're recognized by local counties and they are legitimate. And if you're going to be donating time, you're a competent operator, there's an avenue for you to tie in with them and to deploy right now and put that to use. I'll tell you, North Carolina is so far away from where we're at.
Speaker 3: I was telling mister Duria.
Speaker 6: I mean I would go as far as the western slope of the Rockies, load up some equipment, go over there. But just going to North Carolina, the logistics for us, it's just too much. It's too much for us. I wish it was I wish I was closer. So equipment operators radials and offer relief to these folks that are completely landlocked and are going to be They're running out of water and food before rescuers are going to be able to get there and help them. And it really seems to be falling on the shoulders of the local people and folks like.
Speaker 3: Evan as well as bear Over there at Grinds some minutes streets.
Speaker 6: Also the third a personal one, our friend Josh over family. He had insurance and apparently there was a clause in there that they said, we're not going to pay out because we don't cover mud slides, and mudslide took out half of everything that they have there, and it's it's just tragic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you're living on a twenty three hundred you know what, above sea level elevation, you probably didn't have flood insurance.
Speaker 3: I know times are tough.
Speaker 2: I it was mandatory, but I don't know if it would.
Speaker 3: Be I get it.
Speaker 6: But I know also there are people that have a little bit of extra and their hearts they want to give it and to help out these people and help them.
Speaker 1: Like I said, you see the name up here if you want to look for this video and look at the stuff that I kind of skimmed through and Pocus said, you're spot on with the VPA com it. Yeah, you don't want to poison yourself just to drink, and some people are doing that anyway because they're desperate. They're eating, they're drinking that water full of everything, including dead body. So they're going to be not living for very long. All right, So let's go look at this couple things here. I just want to point out. So this is local authorities threaten to arrest volunteers saving hurricane victims. Rescuer explains why fed's reject help. And then we saw this video yesterday but or the last time we were on here, but I just wanted you to see this. Keep the stuff in mind, right, and then SpaceX engineer says Biden Harris, FEMA actively blocking shipments for relief, So there's they're not allowing the uh. They're also not allowing people in with any type of communications. So this kind of ties into the starlink stuff.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: If you're trying to drop off stuff like that so people can communicate it is being taken, you're donating it to the government.
Speaker 2: Same thing with a lot of the food.
Speaker 1: That's why it's really important to like bypass them or just not stop. How to steer hurricanes, floods, flood homes, and steal lithium. Greg Grease makes a case. There's that Greg Grease stuff.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: Project Serius is the first official attempt to modify a hurricane. It was run by General Electric. Oh yeah, the people who brought us everything wonderful, like you know, the denouncing and suppression of Tesla free energy right with the support of the US military. The official theory was that by changing the temperature outside the eyeball of the hurricane, which they did by seating the clouds with various compounds such as silver riot eyede, it decreased in stronger and strong winds will result. On October thirteenth, nineteen forty seven, Product Serious targeted a hurricane headed out to see. Approximate one hundred d pounds of dry ice was dropped into the cloud. Crude then reported a pronounced modification of the cloud deck and the hurricane hadbroptly changed direction and made landfall near Savannah, Georgia. The public blamed the government. The public was aware of that. Well, we got more, we got less intelligent over time. Irving Langmuir, who pioneered General Electric's atmospheric Research department and admired that the project was about learning how to weaponize the weather. Also claimed the reversal of the hurricane had been caused by the project, but the government denied it for twelve years. Yeah, oh, look at Cohen A Cohen. Isn't that nice. In nineteen ninety seven, US Defense Security Sorry, US Defense Secretary William Cohen admitted that we have the technology to control the weather, including earthquakes of volcanos. The US government has placed gag orders on employee of the National Weather Service in October of twenty twelve, after Hurricane Sandy weekend to a tropical storm microwave imagery show is a thick red beam immediately followed by Sandy growing into a Category one hurricane and taking an unexplained left turn into New Jersey. I pushed towards alternative energy band of lithium. Yeah, we already know about that. People in Cherryville have been pushing against a proposed lithium mind for the last several years, but everyone we spoke with here said it's too divisive of an issue to share their opinion on camera. Cherryville is a small, quiet town. Yeah, you don't. Everything's fall fine and well until you try to. You know, it's nice to have that illusion of rights and the freedom of a constitutional republic right up until you try to have to try to exercise it, and then you start to realize it's not so. And just to put this in relative terms to what's been going on over in Israel, and then you have to ask yourself full is the same entity in charge of both US government agencies found Israel was blocking Gaza AID, oh, look what they're doing here, blinking ignored them to keep weapons flowing.
Speaker 2: And what's Blincoln?
Speaker 1: He is an Irish, He's not Eskimo, although I don't trust the ES most either. The US Agency for International Development USAID, Oh, that's wonderful, and the US State Department Refugee Bureau.
Speaker 2: Why do we have?
Speaker 1: One of those concluded this spring that Israel had deliberately blocked deliveries of food and medicine to Gaza. You may as well, you know, make this into a mad libs and just change Gaza to North Carolina and Tennessee, where hunger, disease, and displacement have wreaked havoc aboon a civilian population. Although US law requires the government to stop armshipments and countries that prevent the delivery of US backed aid. Secretary of State Anthony Blinkoln ignored the findings and told Congress Israel was not restricting humanitarian assistants helping to keep weapons flowing to the Israeliti are military to continue.
Speaker 2: It's sault on Gaza. This is all cat and mouse.
Speaker 1: The ones who actually control the government are the same that control Israel, that founded Israel. It's the same banking system, it's the same Rothschild family. They've owned us for a long time. We are a satellite Israel. There's one official Israel. Every place else that has a central bank controlled by the same banking conglomerate is a satellite of said. It has the same nature, with the same type of people calling the shots. Why do you think there's an APAC in the first place. The only thing that they're trying to fool are the are the public, and they don't care too much about that anymore, which should be concerning if the if it's not even worth putting up the facade of of an actual separate nation anymore, then that means that the United Nations also controlled by the IMF, which means it's controlled by those same banks they're going they're switching from and they said they would do this from covert control to overt control. You can go into the if you hold a pale horse from more around that. You can look into the protocols for some of that you'll you'll find it. And this, uh, this appeal to authority, this uh, you know rise of the expert that we talk about with Duane. That's the same thing as having elders. Now, if they're of good nature and they cared about the people, that might be a different that's that's a different mindset than you know, say a sanhedron or a cahal. When they have your demise in mind, and you have a council of elders that you call the rise of you know they call the experts, then things don't go so well because you are the target.
Speaker 2: Where am I going next? Okay? So to ease ourselves into the next category here, let's go to mm hmm. There's two ways I could do this. First, let me just get to of the.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, top top five guns for Tea Tiwaki. If you want to look at that. That's a it's two hours long. When it goes into a lot of information and it's Paul Herrald. So it's entertaining at the same time. But let's go with this.
Speaker 2: You guys can see that. Yeah, okay, good, all right.
Speaker 1: So it's scientism, the religion known as science with doctor Stephan Lanka. Now again, I think he makes a couple of mistakes because I don't think he's fully aware of the microzeimer. But at least he's got the right attitude towards.
Speaker 2: What's real and what's not.
Speaker 4: The Only thing is really to look to the theory of infectious diseases, to watch it the virus, and to realize this is our history, that's our society, that's the belief of our society. Then it's a belief system. If you watch deeper, you'll find no trace of science, only of course tific institute and scientific tools which you can use to do some real signs. They are there, but they are misused to claim there is real signs out there. Okay, ready, Hello, My name is Stephen Lanka. I am born here in this nice village of Langaran, just one hundred and fifty meters from here, and I have a lot of things to set to, you know, dissolve the folk, not only of Corona, and I would say, let's start and ring the bell. This is a big chance for everybody to understand on one side what is real. Science has a way important tool for human beings, for humankind, but then slowly to learn well, they are not following the laws of science. And in the end, it's it's really it's it's hard to hear, but it's it's a religion. It's all depending on the theory of infectious diseases. And if you are believing it that human being is getting ill because of a virus or bacteria, and that you are even spreading it, then it makes completely sense to wear masks to protect others, to protect you. And then it makes more or less sense, you know. And it's but if you.
Speaker 1: Go he said to wear a mask in case you didn't catch his accent. There it makes sense to wear a mask if what they say is true, but we know it's not true, then it makes no sense whatsoever.
Speaker 4: Dimensioned deeper, and you are questioning, hey, is the theory proven? Is their basis? Is there a real scientific base for it? And then you quickly understand is not I not consider any virality as criminal, but as I did before, but I'm convinced they are completely anti scientific and who is And it's easy to see, it's easy to prove. Just read their publications. You see it, you know, and who is anti scientific is in the same time antisocial because the wrong measurements the wrong you know, decisions are taken out of it. And this is the basis of what we have.
Speaker 8: You know, if I say to you the words faith and assumption, what comes to mind.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean this all Corona crisis is based on faith that you can't trust nature, that nature is producing viruses and virus entities just aim to destroy to self replica. So that's the principle of a self replicating devil, you know, And that's the faith. And that was still the maturity of people believing it. When I was looking starting to watch into HIV, I thought, there is no virus in the paper. They are trust characteristics of dying cells, and they were misinterpreted as.
Speaker 1: So what that means basically is you are being tested for something that's already in you and that's giving you positive And then they start throwing their therapies at you, the drugs at you, condemning your mind to make you think that you're going to die, and you will if you continue to take their drugs. But it's all based on something that you're going to positive for eventually, because it's part of you.
Speaker 4: Part of a virus. The whole thing has never been seen, no isolated and all the photos claim to be a virus. It's all artifacts in cell culture, in the test tube. There's no single photograph of a virus in the blood, in sperm, or in cells in organs of their body. No single It's incredibly easy like this, you know. So of course I was aware that I was looking left and right to other viruses, and then I realized, I'm not stubbing that. Well, that's that's true what I was reading. I mean, it was a nightmare for me to come across this. I could not speak out to anybody for high a year because I thought I am stupid. You know, a virus is thought to be a piece of genetic material enveloped in a shell. That's the definition of a virus, A piece of day.
Speaker 1: That's their definition of virus. Right, virus just means poison Latin.
Speaker 4: Typically liquid poisons genetic matire, so it's not the tox scene, but dangerous genetic material. That's the definition of a virus, and they have it only in mind because it doesn't exist in reality. They believe that when cells are dying in the test tube, they transform themselves in the virus because they added the virus now from from the mouth of a deceased person, you know, measle case or now with corona. They take a swab putting into the test tube. Oh and then if the cells are dying, they believe we isolated the virus, and they speak about the isolate and they freeze the dying cell culture, use it for the production of a vaccine or you know, or take it then new into uninfected cell culture and they say, look, we reproduce the infection, you know. But it's just just self betraying. There's because they are not following the strict rules to prove every step by a control experiment, and the control experiment would be easy. Is the dying of the cells in the test tube really induced by a vous or by the condition of the test tube? And of course I carried out these control experiments. They're dying because of the condition and the test tube, and it's easy like this, they staff the cells to death. They put highly toxic antibiotics which eventually kill those cells, and then they believe it's a vous because then they just add seemingly infected material. But if you took the same material, sterilize the material, it would die in the same way. If you use other organic materials into decay completely non effect, they die in the same manner. And this is when they came up and they speak about isolation. They speak about isolate what they have in the fridge. And this is self self fooling, This is self you know.
Speaker 8: So let's just emphasize that point. What they're doing is actually, in the process of believing that they are proving the existence and isolating a virus, they are actually themselves killing the tissue.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: They're killing the tissue. That's it.
Speaker 4: Look, this is funny, you know. This is saying at attention, danger of slippery you know, danger of you know. And it's because this is not so visible the scientists could not read it and they were not being aware to question themselves always. This is the first rule of science, to question yourself, you know. And if you're not dream you are in slippery ground.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: This is a collective warning for every notion which comes of science. Check the evidence, check everything, question everything. That's the first rule in science, to cushing yourself and the others constantly to avoid misconception, to and to realize.
Speaker 1: And this is the problem too, because they take from where the last person's you know, stepped off, so precedents and this whole again you're bowing to the experts of the past, as if they were somehow not in error, or that they weren't deliberately fraudulent. So once these statements are made and they become solid in the minds of the public or whatever, then you start manipulating that data to add more conclusions on top of something that's already incorrect.
Speaker 2: And here we are.
Speaker 4: It's wrong going on, I keep saying, you know, and this sounds cruel to everybody who lost a member, family, friend, neighbor to what they called cancer. You know, if you digested this concept that you can't trust your body, and that nature itself is manualizing the bad, and the bad is eating up yourself, you know, multiplying itself in a body, moving inside a body and moving out, you know, I mean then and the suffering which is there, that's the proof that it's like this and In fact, if you have no better understanding, you are in the trap. And this trap was set on various stages in history and in its modern form that we are believing in this concept. This was said in the year eighteen hundred and fifty eight. And if you don't know it, you stay in the trap in the matualistic good bad system, and you have no way to get out. The assumption was that virus is a toxin which is causing disease.
Speaker 1: Isn't it funny that in German the word for poison or toxin is gift.
Speaker 2: I always fine, that interesting.
Speaker 4: That's the way basic assumption. And this goes back to the theory of life.
Speaker 1: I had somebody coming in the store one time because we had a little sticker on our on our wall as it makes a great gift. And that person was German, and they started laughing and they told me, yeah again, and gift means poisoned or do.
Speaker 4: Of Rudolf Brokoff in the year eighteen hundred and fifty eight, and this assumption that life and cells especially are producing the toxine of disease, and you only get healthy if you let your blood with the disease porson of disease out or if you take the antitoxine, or the body has time to produce the antitoxine the antibody. So you see Buddy Roos antibody. And he realized and you see it in his theory. He said, the smallest indivisible unit of life is the cell.
Speaker 2: And that is wrong, and we will we will hopefully sort that out soon.
Speaker 4: Everything it's alternated out of a cell, and all disease is alterinating out of a cell when the cell is building the toxine of disease and doing so. Establishing his theory of cellular pathology, he re vitalized this old idea in a modern form with all the results we have. This is setting our imagination. And if you have no other ideas how life could work, then we are in a prison. We are imprisoned in this system of thinking, you know, and this is this is really dangerous questioning. It's a conspiracy against the state. Because since verreof in eighteen hundred and fifty eight state and this.
Speaker 2: Is very half I think that's also verco Ver.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's different people with Verca was in ninety fifty eight fifty two, and that was the free Mason that he was discussing in the video that I played for you last video where it's being dubed olver in English by Stephen Steve Falconer. He saw him in the Salmon colorture. In that video he was talking about I believe it was pronounced vehicle there.
Speaker 2: It's probably the same name in medicine.
Speaker 4: That science became one and crushing them is a conspiracy against the state. I can only recommend you to read the book of Irvin Chaka's Outlook Out of the thirteenth Floor. In this book you'll find the sentences that he said, when you are taking away imagination from the children, you are destroying the way base of humankind, hey man. And that's true. That's deep.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: There, and since we're here, yeah, Jesse Bliss, but there's also what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: So I say, he says, the microbe is nothing, the terrain is everything. Okay, but what is the terrain? And what are we talking about when we talk about that? And that's where we get into the micro simus. So good, good segue Jesse Bliss and element just real quick, you saw this thing right here? We're we were here right, We're slowly approaching this guy right here with the smiley face. So we're at about fifteen fifty or something like that, I think now, So it's actually about four to fifty more to go, okay, and that's because I had to, you know, look at the current prices of these components, and they have gone up unfortunately from the last time I looked at it. So we're at a two K mark for the for the goal instead of the eighteen.
Speaker 2: Which isn't a whole lot more.
Speaker 1: But once we get there, I'm gonna start grabbing all the stuff and throw out the itemized list and show everybody what I've done and what I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Be putting together.
Speaker 1: It's probably gonna be like a four hour process for me, maybe two hours or one hour for people who have done it before. But it's it's gonna be weird. It's gonna be an interesting little game. But here, if you look right here, click that. So fifteen thirty nine is the actual number, and bush Master wants again thank you, and this gives it and go dot com backslash Ballbusterers. That's for the computer drive fund, okay. And also if we go back to where we were, this is more and more important every moment I get into this information on bay Shomp and what he was trying to tell the world, trying to explain the world how to stop things that were happening, including the silkworm issue, what they were doing with these inoculations. He was dead set against what they were doing. And it's all about these microzyme and these granules, these units of life that are not there to harm. But if you change their environment, then they adapt to that. It's a new food source that comes around. Then they're doing they change themselves to adapt to that, and that could cause you problems. And so what do you do. You fortify with the ninety essentials. You keep yourself strong, and that's one of the biggest defenses you can have. You can keep your microzyma happy and you have more resistance, and that's where your train comes in. It's about those things that cause the fermentation in your body that is not essential for life. You don't want to give them a different food source because then they will have to adapt to that and they will have to also rid themselves with whatever toxins you're putting in there, and that can overtax them and it can change their nature. So this is doctor Gooden's site, and the code for fifty percent off is right here. Make it happen for yourself, and we will discuss more of how this ties in together with doctor Glidden. I've sent him the links to the books and I'm hoping that he has time to get to them at some point, and it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: It's gonna it tells.
Speaker 1: It explains the connection, It explains why these things work together, why the law of potentization works because you're you're at the marker's i'm a level with this stuff. And once you get that, and once you understand it and you see it for yourself, it all makes so much more sense. How the homeopathic remedies, you know, they say law is similars something similar.
Speaker 2: To the issue that you have right.
Speaker 1: With, causing the same symptoms, and a healthy person will correct somebody who is suffering those things, and you match it up with that homeopathic but you do it at the law potentization level of the smallest amount, because too much will harm the person too. And it starts to all make sense when you understand that what you're addressing, what you're communicating with, are these microzimas. So starting on page. Well, let's see, there's a there's a point by point here I might go through.
Speaker 2: That's not the right one.
Speaker 1: There's so much to be said here, and there's so much to look at, I mean there we can tackle this from so many different directions. But what's essentialist to understand? So let's go ahead and look at from page three O eight and this phajosytosis, which I think is what doctor Wonka kind of stumbles on. And this is kind of I don't think is accurate because I don't think he's aware of the the micros. I'm a element to all this. Hopefully this one will kick me from not having to Hopefully you can see that. Hopefully I'm in the right spot. I'm not where you go, all right, So I'm gonna start with this. We're gonna jump around a little bit out on this. But this is bi shomp or Pastor originally written by Ethel Hume, and it was rewritten with more what do you call it, modernized language.
Speaker 2: But originally this.
Speaker 1: Was in the thirties, I want to say, and then it was they kind of took two books and put them together here and the other one came out in nineteen forty two. But this came after the fact, because the author of this particular rendition of it talks about post war so it's it doesn't go too far into history after the World War two, but it does talk about after the war, and you'll see the ell this, this barrage of medical stupidity really started to take hold after World War two.
Speaker 2: And there's a reason behind that too.
Speaker 1: But with all right, so it says, without phaso sites, what would become of the whole doctrine of invasion and resistance and all the other popular theories. One likely reason for the popularity of the German of disease has been the explanation that has been supposed to provide for the problem of infection. It is so easy to conjure up arrays of malignant micros passing from one disease subject to another. Such an idea has become prevalent even among men of science. For instance, we find that before the Royal Commission on vivissection, that's an awful, horrible thing they do to animals. Doctor C. J. Martin of the Lister Institute. Yeah Lister, by the way, Lister listenine because he went with Pasteur's idea. His misunderstanding of concepts. He ignored bey shamp saying, you don't need high amounts because it's dangerous. He killed a bunch of his patients and they would die of the effects of this concoction that was supposed to be sanitizing right from mercury poisoning and some other potent substance. Days or weeks later after the surgery and the joke became the operation was a success, but the patient died of Listener Institute is reported to have stated because Pasteor said, he didn't sink any any reason behind you know why why such a small dose?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And this is the whole thing behind the idea of homeopathy too, with they when they were discovering that these these elements have to be in the more diluted content otherwise they're they're harmful.
Speaker 2: Reporteds say that his meaning.
Speaker 1: Pasteur's experience on the subject of fermentation led him to a great generalization that infectious disease might themselves be interpreted as particular fermentations and as due to a specific micro or due to specific microorganisms. By a series of masterly experiments on it animals, he established the truth of his hypothesis in the case of anthrax, chicken colera, and swine erycipilious. These results of a pastor may be regarded as the foundation of the whole modern study of contagious diseases and both man and animals. This is obviously wrong, and their extension by Pastewer and his pupils and the bacteriologists and pathologists all over the civilized world has led to the discovery of the causes of most of the infectious diseases to which man is liable. Nope, we have already compared bishop and pastors work on fermentation, and in regards to pasteurs masterly experiments on animals, we have seen something of the truth of his hypothesis in the case, for instance, of anthrax. Finally, in respect of most infectious diseases such as scarlet fever, measles, and smallpox, those specific microorganisms are found in association, though that does not stop pastures followers from claiming that they are there all the same, but our ultra microscopic, even if this is hardly in accord with of the cautiousness addicated by a pasture. As Professor Bechamp once said, if virulent germs were normal in the atmosphere, how numerous would be the occasions for their penetration independently by way of the lungs and intestinal mucus would be There would not be a wound, however, slight the prick even of a pen that would not be the occasion for infecting us with smallpox, typhus, syphilis, or gon rhea. In regard to this, we will quote a passage from mister Alexander Paul's summary of the preface of the Theory de Marcresama. Mister Paul writes.
Speaker 2: M.
Speaker 1: Bechamp's Bechamp argues that if the simple or evolved microzyma, which may be found in certain humors of the body, came from the air and penetrated so easily the cells of the human body, there is one humor in ceciless contact of the air we breathe, which in which we should find them always the same in all animals.
Speaker 2: This is the saliva of the mouth.
Speaker 1: It is found, however, that the properties of human saliva and that of animals are different, and Beichamp says that the epithelial cells, the microzymes, and the bacterial of the thought of the tongue of man may have certain chemical action unique to themselves and altogether different from those of the tongue of a cow, the pig, the horse, or the dog. Now, if the germs of the air do not operate to modify the function of a humor which is so unceasingly, so largely, and so direct in contact with the common air, it is difficult to understand how they operate to modify the functions of the inner tissues and humors, protected as they are by so many barriers. Were it not that the art of thinking is so rarely practiced, reflections such as these should have established long ago something to be at fault with the Pastorian notion of the germ theory. And even in cases where the germ hunters seems sure of his microbe in a little while, dire confusion is apt to overtake his certainty. Never, for instance, did there seem to be a better bolstered case than Sir David Bruce's arraignment of the mucosis sorry micro microcosis miltinsis mil tennis.
Speaker 2: I don't know in.
Speaker 1: Goat's milk as the cause of malta fever. Yet, when doctor Walter r. Had When of Gloucester took up the defense. He proved the supposed offending germs to be innocent. After all, the decline of the fever in the navy was found to have had nothing to do with abstinence from goat's milk, but to have been gradual and to have coincided with the dredging of the harbor at Malta. Neither was the sudden drop in the army disease right to be accounted for by avoidance of milk, for it had already taken place before that beverage was banned when the troops were mostly removed from the insanitary Saint Almo Barracks to new quarters.
Speaker 2: At high altitude higher altitude.
Speaker 1: To these measures, the improvement in our sailors and soldier's health was clearly traced by doctor Hadwin's investigations, and the main effect of microcas Micrococcus milititus was to gain a knighthood for its false accuser, while incidentally it occasioned a great deal of discontent among the Maltese population connected with the milk industry.
Speaker 2: This is why we have raw milk or don't have raw milk.
Speaker 1: I mean doctor Agui of Malta, who had at the time went into the matter very thoroughly found that bad sanitation was invariably the cause of the outbreaks of fever and private houses which were sometimes the quarters of British officers. On one occasion, it was only after a floor had been taken up that the real cause of the trouble was discovered, probably mold. Yet upon a theory so constantly at fault with the thoroughly examined. When thoroughly examined, there has been erected an entire system of inoculation. Or perhaps the facts may be stated conversely, had it not been for the sale of sierra and vaccines nowadays grown to such vast proportions, Pastor's germ theory of disease might before this have collapsed into well deserved obscurity.
Speaker 2: But there was involved, right money.
Speaker 1: It can hardly be denied that he committed an offense and dragging medical science down to a commercial level. Moreover, he has besmirched the name of science by associating it with cruelty. In this also, he was merely an imitator. He was the friend of men like Claude Bernard, who, in the words of Professor Metchenkov, feel no scruples in opening bodies and submitting the animals to the most cruel sufferings. Hey, that makes me think of the fleas that are evil. Evil doctor Fauci had terrorizing and eating up the faces of dogs. Did you ever see that experiment? What was the point of that? They had them so that they couldn't bark, laying on their basically, uh, you know.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: They were just laying there being by bugs, drugged up so they didn't do too much resisting, and they just had these things boxes over their heads with all these insects eating their faces apart. That was Fauci, but atrocious as is their torment. Victims of the knife were are, were, and are few in number compared with the millions of animals that suffer in pathological laboratories sometimes undergoing tests. As fantastic and misleading as they are, as as they are cruel, they can never furnish real evidence of disease under natural conditions. As examples might be mentioned birds and rats kept in cramped cages slowly devoured by fleas. Hey, this is all I was just talking about, kind of so that some scientists can deduce whether the fleas canvey sleeping sickness without regard to the fact that the inevitable bad health of creatures thus tormented cannot with certainty guarantee anything other than the callousness of their tormentors. Or again, the test of milk, by its injection into guinea pigs which kept in covered tins, would by the mere fact of such unhealthy captivity, be made liable to tuberculosis. Yeah, tuberculosis is a term, right. This is a condition of the body from within that is causing this. And that's why they say that advanced age is a lot like tuberculosis. It's because your body does a certain thing in a certain way. That's oh, flu like symptoms. Well, when you're sick, it does certain things in a certain way. There's not a whole lot of very variety there, right, Yeah, for this, And then they say, oh, see, these are the symptoms of blah blah blah that we just made up, so therefore it must be virus because we said so.
Speaker 2: It's all self deception every step of the way.
Speaker 1: You know, when somebody dies, we didn't get there on time, or it mutated, not because the actual injection killed them, of course, not, or the therapy. Yeah, for this, the rape pairer dips into his pocket for all he can tell the milk. The milk he consumes may have come from a consumptive cow wading through a filthy farmyard, and milk by a diseased individual into a dirty Utensil hygienis in some part averts such conditions, leaving pasturians to torment their getting pegs. The amount of harm that has ensued from the diversion all of attention from real to false factors, and the causation of ill health is probable is probably incalculable an exam self deception. An example in this connection with regard to plague in India is the amount of time and money wasted over fleas and rats that might be expended upon the insanitary hut standing in filth, trod and soil, which doctor Charles Crichton, in a treatisey on the subject, has clearly shown to be breeding grounds for the pestilence. The return to the subject of milk. Admirers of Pastor may point in pride to the preservative method named after him, pasteurization, But even here the praise is so faint as to be damning. If we turn to the Journal of the Royal Society of Arts for September nineteenth, nineteen nineteen, we find an article entitled Problems of Food and our Economic Policy by Professor Henry E. Armstrong, where he here we are told that the great reformer of recent times has been the chemist Pasture. To extend the sorry, the extent to which he has influenced our doings is astounding. Professor Armstrong then shows how thanks to Pasture, wines were sterilized, and the Grand vin vineyard right, the result of a fortuitous concourse of organisms, became a great rarity. The quality of wine was reduced to a low general average, though of course much was saved from the sewer.
Speaker 2: Beer suffered a.
Speaker 1: Like fate, though on the whole the changes were much to the public advantage, of course they were, but the real harm was done when milk was tampered with. Dilution became a general practice, and the public suffered from occasional dishonest tradesmen. This is why this is such a good thing right, and was in some instances deprived of the advantages up till then derived from the dealing with the majority of purveyors who were honest. The blow was made all the heavier by the introduction of new engineering techniques for the separation of the cream. Then Pasture's teachings became operative once more, aided this time by Coke, another criminal who did the tuberculin and killed a bunch of people with that injection. Milk was not only diluted, but was also sterilized. Some lives may have been saved, but the step has undoubtedly been productive of untold misery. So let's hear that again. Some lives may have been saved, but the step has undoubtedly been productive of untold misery. Now, a few of us have long held on general grounds that the material product, the material produced as milk, is cannot.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think that's a mistake.
Speaker 1: Let's just get rid of the is material produced as milk cannot be heated above blood heat without diminishing its dietary value. Recent observations show indeed that the anti scorbutic ad event, which is none to abundant a constituent, is affected, although apparently the fat siable anti rachitic and the water anti neurritic factors are not destroyed. But difficulties have been encountered in localities where the milk supply has been systematically sterilized, and it may well be that it suffers in quality in ways not yet elucidated. The inquiries thus far held into the effect of sterilizing are in no way satisfactory and are open to criticism on account of their incompleteness and unscientific character. The risks from typhoid and other similar infections are now slight, and the main object of sterilizing milk is to secure the destruction of the organism which isn't there, which is held to be responsible for tubercular disease. It's not proper thought process whatsoever, but it may well be in destroying someone or other mysterious that it may well be in destroying some one or other mysterious constituent of the adavant class. The food value is so lowered that effects are produced which render the systems especially sensitive to dubercular infections, so it could cause the same problem. Such infections seems always to be with us apart from milk. Moreover, when milk is sterilized, the lactic organism is destroyed and it becomes a particularly favorable nitas need us for the growth of future factive organisms is therefore a potent cause of infantile diarrhea, so causing more problems than the solved, and it's not really useful at all. Thus, the verdict of time and unbiased criticism continue to produce judgment on the works of pasture. But if the mere consumption of improvised food can be believed to be so injurious to the consumer, what must be the effect of the deluge of sarah and vaccines introduced directly into the bloodstream. In spite of the modern medical mania of for inoculations, a remarkable ignorance on the subject prevails among most among most, among those most ready to submit to inoculation. Let me just say that again, because I stumbled all over it. In spite of the modern medical menia for inoculations, a remarkable ignorance on the subject prevails among those most ready to submit to inoculation. Many cannot even distinguish between a serum and a vaccine serum. The colorless part of the blood is usually for use in inoculation, taken from the blood of a horse into which disease matters have previously been injected. The strength of the serum is generally tested upon guinea pigs, that is to say, by their recovery or death from the sickness created by its injection into their bodies. Animal suffering comes into play in disconnection from start to finish, while as regards to the human race, considering the danger of the introduction of the serum of one species into that of another, it is perhaps fortunate that serum therapy, although originally acclaimed as the panacea for all ills, has yielded in popularity to vaccine therapy. The latter, needless to say, has no connection with cows. Under pastor tutelage, precision in nomenclature was as much lost as precision in theories. The name vaccine is now applied to microorganisms and their surrounding medium attracted from a sick body, the organisms being left to multiply in a suitable nutritive substance known as a culture, afterwards being usually killed by heat and prepared in various ways according to the prevalent fashion. The nostrum is finally sold as a cure, or more often a preventative, against the disease which with which the microorganisms were originally associated, which is not what they do in the first place. We are here reminded of the homeopathic law of cure. Here we go that like cures like, though what a contrast is presented in Hannemann's scientific precision in allowing for individual idios idiosyncrasies, whereas he applied his drugs by way of Nature's laboratory, the stomach. The Pastorian system, on the contrary, introduces substances directly into the blood, regardless of Nature's precaution i e. The efficient coverings with which she has protected this life stream against all external intrusions. It is not natural to inject yourself with anything. And I've been saying that over and over and over and over. It has indeed become the fashion for humanity to consider itself wiser than choose which name you will Nature or Providence. We are well aware of the array of statistics with which when you get rid of God, when you get a creator, when you bring in the theory of evolution that happened in eighteen fifty eight ish eight fifty nine. I think the publication may have been.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: When you replace God with materialism, then you can outthink God because there isn't one anymore. So now it's up to man to solve all the problems, and this is how he does it through fraud, through arrogance. We are well aware of the array of statistics with which the pastorians confront the critics of the system of inoculation and reply, we would say that statistics are worthless to improving results without full investigation and thorough allowance for the specific conditions from which they are derived.
Speaker 2: You can't appeal to the.
Speaker 1: Expert because they are built off of faulty foundations and inaccurate bullshit on what do you call it?
Speaker 2: What's that word? Non controlled experiments?
Speaker 1: For instance, it is easy to parade a fall in the diph theoria of fatality rate since the introduction of antitoxin, Yet that fall does not confirm the merits of the serum if it is seemed merely to be the result of a case rate inflated by a batteriological as opposed to a clinical diagnosis and inclusion of as diphtheria of cases which in the past would have been considered to be merely sore throat, tonsilites, laryngitis, et cetera.
Speaker 2: The grouping of symptoms.
Speaker 1: So now they're going to say it's something else, because that when we just decided we've fixed, so now it's something else, or when you want it to be more dramatic, you say everything's covid right, because that scares people into getting the inoculation.
Speaker 2: They use it both ways.
Speaker 1: This altered diagnosis in itself prevents proper comparison between past and present case rates. But if with an inflated case rate there is an increase instead of a decrease in the death rate, such an increase is surely highly significant. For instance, if we find that for the fifteen years subsequent to the introduction of anti toxin, the number of deaths in England and Wales from diphtheria became twenty percent greater than they had been in for the fifteen years prior to the serum treatment. Yes, right, so why more people dying after they introduced it. Though the Metropolitan Asylum Boards report of cases may seem to show at first sight by a decreased death rate that advantaged a cruise from the use of the antiitoxin, their detailed particulars showed the opposite to be the case. Whereas for years eighteen ninety five to nineteen oh seven there were sixty two hundred and forty nine cases a dipteria treated with antiitoxin, of which eighty nine hundred and seventeen died, giving a fatality rate of fourteen percent. There were, for the same years eleven seven hundred and sixteen cases not treated with anti toxin, of which only seven hundred and three died versus eight nine and seventeen, giving the fatality rate of six percent. Footnotes to the tables show that for the late latter cases, fifty five were morban when they when admitted, and twelve died of diseases other than diphthereis so that the fatality rate should in reality be under six percent, and that's of the people who were non inoculated and none. You can take this and apply it to coal morbidities, right four or five co morbidities.
Speaker 2: But it was COVID that got them, surely it was.
Speaker 1: It is to be regretted that these cases treated with and without anti toxin are no longer listed separately in the Metropolitan Asylum Boards reports. So within RelA within without are no longer listed separately, so you can't compare them because they don't want you to see it. And since nineteen thirty the board itself has ceased to exist. From those cases that have been particularized, there seems to be no denying that improved methods of nursing in medical treatment, which should reduce deaths, accomplish this to a lesser degree when anti toxin is administered. The following table supplies proof of this view. With gard to the iffatile diseases, We're probably not going to look at this.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 1: The claim for immediate injection and the advantage for first day inoculation as compared with second day and so forth may surely be dismissed for the following reasons. Before clinical symptoms are manifested, is impossible to tell whether the trouble would ever be serious, if indeed that the theory be genuine, And if, on the one hand, it is it be asserted that the prompt administration of anti toxin has prevented dangerous illness, it is easy to assert on the other that through anti tooxin, a mere mild sore throat has been aggravated into a severe sickness, sometimes complicated by heart trouble and paralysis.
Speaker 2: Well, that's wonderful.
Speaker 1: Got to have that anti toxin, because how else are you going to turn a sore throat into a severe sickness and paralysis. The one method of argument is no more inexact it's unscientific than the other. Also, one may ask why, if they antiitoxin is such a reliable remedy, should it have been found necessary to introduce the shick system of preliminary tests and subsequent immunization. The supposedly susceptible children should run small risk if provided with an infallible cure. If in an answer to this, it is argued that the immunization is for the prevention of diphtheria for all time, it may be retorted that statistics show no improvement upon natural immunity, while moreover, in many cases the preventative has proved far more dangerous than the disease. And this is I wanting you to see this history, because there hasn't ever been a successful inoculation vaccination scheme ever, never ever, It's always been in the opposite and then sold to us in the reverse or the inverted inversion of reality. It has never been a good practice, but it's the hell of a business model. Over and above these mass disasters, there are too many tragic cases of injury and death falling inoculation for space to be allotted to more than a few of them in this volume, and as a John Gordon Baker, aged seven, of Saxon Way Bassett died five days after his inoculation against Etheria. Dennis Hiller, age eleven, a healthy boy from London, excelled in games. He died two months after his second inoculation. William Martin Graham, aged four years of Baumann with Wigton, died in Birmingham Children Hospital two days after being inoculated with alum precipitated toxoid. Mary Jane Webb, Ernest Ayles, Joan Hudgson Hudgion, and many more swell the lists of young victims who might be alive, but for the Pastorian medical methods, neither has freedom from diptheria resulted as a reward for the grave risks taken. During the forty years nineteen forty one to forty four, the Ministry of Health and the Department of Health for Scotland reported almost twenty three thousand cases of they in immunized in in immunized children, of which more than one hundred and eighty prove fatal. With regard to the decline of dip theoria in Great Britain during forty three and forty four. We are reminded that fifty eight British physicians who signed a statement in nineteen thirty eight against compulsory immunization in Germany were able to point to the virtual disappearance of diph theoria in Sweden without any immunization. On the other hand, if we turn to Germany, we find that after doctor Frick's order in April nineteen forty for the compulsory mass immunization of children, this country in nineteen forty five have come to be regarded as the storm center of diphtheria in Europe. From some forty thousand cases there had been an increase to two hundred and fifty thousand cases. What was the difference mass immunization to two hundred and fifty thousand. Because of this, an article in the March nineteen forty four edition of Publication put a femil documents the rise in cases of diphtheria after compulsory immunization. For instance, the increase in Paris was as much as thirty percent, and in Lyons the number of diphtheria cases rose from one hundred and sixty two to nineteen forty two to two hundred and thirty nine and nineteen forty three. In Hungary, where immunization has been compulsory since nineteen thirty eight, the rise in cases was thirty five percent in two years in the in the canton of Geneva. This is also a self fulfilling thing, too, right, because as the cases increase.
Speaker 2: We have an epidemic on our hands.
Speaker 1: Order more shots the things that's actually causing the problem in the first place, right, hurry, we need more shots. There's an outbreak. It's getting worse. Keep giving them the same thing that's causing it, more and more of it.
Speaker 2: Please. It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.
Speaker 1: It would make for a dark humor, right, if it wasn't children and us being murdered in the process. A startling tragedy of past and preventive methods was the murder of innocence at Lubec during the early summer of nineteen thirty from BCG or the camelet tuberculosis vaccine and a culture administered by mouth to newborn infants. So it's not so much better if you take the quarrel. The Health Department of the city made an emotional appeal to parents to allow immunization of their children. The Health Department told them to do it. They're supposed to be the experts, right. What happened where there whether likely to grow up in a tubercular environment.
Speaker 2: Or otherwise, whether you're even at risk.
Speaker 1: Of the two hundred fifty three babies subjected to the Camelt treatment, sixty nine died of it, and one hundred and thirty were made seriously ill. So basically all of them. Do your math on one hundred and thirty plus sixty nine. We're looking at over two hundred people children, and what was the difference between the other fifty or forty children that didn't get sick? They had a really good, strong microzyma environment in their body, and they had a plenty of proper nutrition. In view of such a calamity, it is not surprising that the Reich Health Office decided that such prophylactics were not to be recommended. And the Reich Health Console considers an extension and tightens and tightening up of the existing regulations for the production, issue and employment of vaccines of all kinds to be desirable. So they're going to tighten up the restriction and regulations on vaccines. Finally, we have to remember what wonderful statistics both have been demolished when genuine epidemics have made their appearance for some considerable time. One of the trump cards, so to speak, of the Research Defense Society was the anti meningitis theorem of doctor Flexner Oh Flexner Eh and doctor Jobbling of the Rockefeller Institute, New York. Remarkable statistics were produced without explanation. The serum, first tried in the spring of nineteen oh seven, was acclaimed as bringing about a complete revolution. Yeah, yeah, the Marxist revolution killing people by a different means. I agree, I agree, it was a revolution. It wasn't a revolution at science. It was a revolution in killing people, just like most revolutions of the Marxist type are Communist Bolshevik style.
Speaker 2: Yeah what.
Speaker 1: Yet, what use was this wonderful cure or what a terrible outbreak of minted gitis in New York with a death told death role that says there of seven hundred and forty five for a single month of July nineteen sixteen transformed American capital into a city of mourning. Flexer's marvelous serrium was so useless, that we find it barely gated mentioned, and its discoverer confessed that there exists at present no specific or curative treatment. That's the guy with the shot that he's selling right. It transpired further that this complaint, known also as spotted fever, is at any rate, according to the bacteriological diagnosis fast losing its limitation to childhood.
Speaker 2: Outbreaks of it are.
Speaker 1: Said to have been frequent among young men in the military training camps. What do they get there? They get shots. It has followed so suspiciously in the wake of the anti typhoid and other inoculations, that instead of such measures having provided safeguards for health, it would seem far more probable that they can be directly implicated in causing sickness epidemic by shots. Give them a shot.
Speaker 2: Oh there's an epidemic again. Well, it looks like we need more shots.
Speaker 1: And now this brings us to a few lessons that we have that we may be able to derive from the inoculation experience that were practiced upon our fighting men during the course of two World Wars. It is constantly asserted that the comparative freedom from epidemic disease and armies. Of the armies fighting on the Western Front during World War One is demonstrated the value of preventative inoculations. We, on the contrary, believe that the study of the subject through such a conclusion to be based upon only superficial observation. It has to be remembered that every sanitary and hygienic precaution possible was attended to on the Western Front. And here we made pause to notice that World War One was not without accompanying up epidemics, providing an interesting illustration of the substitution theory of disease conditions to which we have already did. Throughout history, we find that plagues have followed in the wake of war with a systematic diminution in intensity according to the establishment of sanitary and hygienic conditions among the populations. So they start to get better once sanitation and hygiene are improved. Thus, the Black Death of the Middle Ages was in later times replaced by smallpox, which in our own day.
Speaker 2: Oh and what happened in.
Speaker 1: The Black Death was that a poisoning of wells with dead bodies and poisons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably who did that? Small hats? Yeah?
Speaker 1: In later times replaced by smallpox, which in our own day has found its substitute and mysterious outbreaks of influenza. In reference to World War One, we read as follow as the war ended with the outbreak of influenza epidemic of nineteen eighteen nineteen, such as that of eighteen seventy seventy one ended with a pandemic of smallpox, an epidemic which, without including South America, China, Japan, and the Great tracts of Asia and Africa, is estimated to have claimed eight million lives. Thus, it can be suggested that the war involved the inevitable aftermath of disease, whose far reaching ravages may perhaps be explained by the distribution of campaigns in widely diversified areas. To return to this subject of inoculation, its success as a preventative of disease can only be tested under conditions where sanitary and hygienic measures fail, and as wherever these were wanting, whether in East Africa, Galipoli, Palestine or Mesoptamia, disease conditions ran riot. We confess that we failed to see where the success of inoculations has been demonstrated. Nevertheless, the press is inundated with medical arguments such as the falling statement by Lieutenant Colonel S. Copeman, officer in charge of the Ram College, which appeared in The Times for the fifteenth of February nineteen seventeen as the typhoid fever, contrasting admissions to hospitals and deaths of the South African Campaign and in France. For the first two years of the war, there had been a marvelous effect of prophylactic inoculation in the prevention of attack and to an even greater extent, in the saving of life.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is called marketing.
Speaker 1: A similar result had followed the later introduction of inoculation in the French army, which suffered heavily from typhoid fever in the early muscle of the war. No better criticism of the above can be found than that of mister E. McCormick in the Vaccination Inquirer for March of nineteen seventeen. The implication here is that conditions during the South African and European Wars were similar apart from the time at which inoculation was introduced during the campaigns Now nobody denies that sanitary conditions are a governing factor, or at least an important one in the prevalence of typhoid. It is well known that sanitary conditions were deplorable in South Africa, whereas in France they have been in Sir Frederick's Tree's words without parallel and in the history of the war.
Speaker 2: What are we to think.
Speaker 1: Of medical logic which, in special into special pleading for inoculation, continues to ignore this vital factor when we remember further that the two campaigns are not even fully differentiated in respect to inoculation, but that four hundred thousand doses of Sir l Ross's writes Poison so Sir Elmoth Writes Poison, were sent to South Africa for the army, and that in the first part of the campaign in France inoculation was hardly practiced at all amongst British troops. The grotesque inadequacy of Lieutenant Colonel Copeman's line of argument is apparent and directly deliberately misleading. Right that his accuracy on points of fact is on par with it with his logic is demonstrated by his suggestion that the introduction of inoculation was later in the French army than in ours, whereas the fact is that it was not only introduced earlier, but was made compulsory by law in nineteen thirteen, whereas ours is still nominally optional. The admission that the French army suffered heavily from typhoid in their early months of the war is therefore worth noting. The shots made them sick, as they always do. Where can it's anything that's an epidemic is an epidemic of needles. That's the epidemic, pandemic, pandemic and needles. Where we can make something of a comparison is in the respect to the Japanese troops who in the Russo Japanese War, which was also speared and poked and product along by who Jacob Schiff Yes, inaugurated the sanitary and hygienic measures that have since been followed in the European War, where they were rigorously carried out on the Western Front. As regards inoculation, the conditions that are diametrically of opposite, Yes, At the time of the Russo Japanese War, it was stated that no prophylactic inoculations are being practiced in the army. With regard to energetic fever, Professor Kitasato has advised them but the army medical authorities refuse to allow them until they are better satisfied as to the results of rights prophylactic treatment. Smart Yet, among those inoculated troops, the cases of energetic oh sorry, the cases of enteric numbered only one six of those that occurred among the partly inoculated British troops of the Boer War. The Japanese cases were almost entirely in the First Army, in which sanitary and hygienic regulations were less adhere to, whereas in the Second and Third Armies enteric was almost eliminated. Although these armies were uninoculated, these Japanese experienced. This Japanese experience surely supports the argument that sanitary and hygienic precautious not inoculation, with the cause of the good health rate of the Western Front. Foremost among safeguards for the health of the troops was undoubtedly the care exercised in regard to the water supply on occasion houses in the outskirts of Lily and along the men in Road, German notices still remain to indicate where good drinking water may be obtained. Such was the Teutonic attention to details The history of water purification for our own troops has been described by Captain J. Stanley Arthur in a paper read before the Institution of Medical Engineers on November nineteenth, nineteen twenty and published in The Engineer of November twenty sixth and December third, nineteen twenty. Here we are told how bleaching powder or chloride of the line was first used to sterilize drinking water in eighteen ninety seven at Maidstone, where an epidemic of typhoid was raging. Its use was attended with very successful results, typhoid being rapidly stamped out. Further note Further we read that chlorine in the gaseous condition, although used in America to a small extent for some time, has only come to come into general use during the last few years. The amount of chlorine, either as a gas or from bleaching powder, required to sterilize water is quite small. At the outbreak of the war, the only method of water purification other than that involving the use of tablets of acid sodium sulfate that could be carried out in the field was embodied in the water cart. We move ahead a little bit, we get the idea clean water's good, right, thirty shirts in this one. There should be twenty four points about the micro sign. If it's not done this the other.
Speaker 2: Book, I got to pull it up.
Speaker 1: It might be in the other book. It's not a bean bag, isn't the other book? Huh No, it wouldn't be in the other book. It would be in this one.
Speaker 2: The running on the wall.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see, I want to hear from pastor from a bay shops bey Sean for long ago. All is danger in this kind of experimentation for the reason that is not anything inert that is acted upon, but that there is a modification more or less injurious of the microzymas of the inoculated.
Speaker 2: So read that again.
Speaker 1: All is danger every shot anything you inject past your gut in your natural defenses. As I've been saying one hundred thousand times already, all is danger in this kind of experimentation, which is what it is if you inject something into yourself and have somebody else inject something into you and say.
Speaker 2: Let's see what happens.
Speaker 1: For the reason that it is not anything inert that is acted upon, but that there is a modification more or less injurious of the microzymas of the inoculated. Many years after this statement, a remarkable confirmation has been provided by outbreaks of a disease of the central nervous system commonly known as encephalitis, the spelling and inflammation of the brain right and which has us, which has so often followed vaccination that compulsory vaccination was suspended in Holland and its abolition suggested by a medical congress in Sweden, while even in Germany its dangerous possibilities have been officially recognized. The cases of post vaccination encephalitis and England resulted in the appointment of two committees of investigation, whose reports, published July nineteen twenty eight, dealt with ninety cases, fifty two of which ended in death. In answer to a question in Parliament on February twenty sixth, nineteen thirty two, the Minister of Health gave as the latest figures one hundred and ninety seven cases with one hundred two deaths. As a consequence of this serious development, the Ministry of Health in August nineteen twenty nine issued a new vaccination order, reducing the vaccination marks from four to one and in accompanying circular referring to as this danger, suggested that it was inexpedient to vaccinate for the first time adolescents or children of school age.
Speaker 2: Controversy what the you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Controversy continues as to the cause of the malady, Professor James McIntosh of London University and of Middlesex Hospital attributing it to the actual vaccine, while other investigators consider that the vaccine simply arouses some of the existent but hitherto that late in trouble, of course, Oh, it's just agitating something that's already wrong with you. It's not the shot itself. It's something that's wrong with you, because it's your fault. What a bunch of assholes during the because that's and they go, well, not everybody died, well, not everybody had a weakened and compromised system before they got the shot. During the very period in which sanitation and hygiene have played a part unknown before and recorded history, a disappointing deterioration seems discernible in the human physique, the phenomenon of crowding into cities, the strain of wear and tear of modern existence, and the breeding of the unfits and the breeding of the hey they said it are no doubt contributing causes, and we must include with these the introduction into bodies of poisons who these far reaching effects are entirely beyond knowledge and control.
Speaker 2: On the face of it, how.
Speaker 1: Futile is it to attempt to safeguard the individual against disease like smallpox, which can only be eliminated in the general population by wholesome, wholesale cleanliness, while gruesome dangers such as cancer are a hideous warning against playing with unknown quantities talking about the shots cancer causing it right being caused by it. We do not attempt to theorize upon the cause of malignant grows, but we can certainly point to their alarming increase since they've been shooting people up with crap. According to the statement put forward by the Cancer Research Fund, one man in twelve and one man in eight, this is old, old, old figures. There's everybody's getting cancer, you know, all right, zibzeps you on that. I want to get to the twenty four points and if it's not at the end here, then I have to look for it some more. Okay, So here is doctor Bessudka of the pastor institute. Now this is the pastor institute. So this is important, which is which the British Medical Journal as described as subversive of the ideas hitherto held by the bacteriologists. That are saying that he's subversive to the ideas held by the bacteriologists. The Times of the twenty eighth of August, which is my birthday nineteen twenty sands up best Redkah's teaching.
Speaker 2: As followers, Here.
Speaker 1: Then, was the idea that immunity or protection against dysentery is not an affair of the blood at all, but an affair of those special parts of the body in which the dysentery germs live and act. In short, that salvation is not by atidue, but by some local effect. The intestinal barrier becomes unbreakable. Whatever the nature of the barrier may be, This, it will be seen, is a concept as a conception of an absolutely different kind from that to which we are accustomed. The one result for the work applies also to typhoid fever, is that vaccination as now practice is unnecessary.
Speaker 2: And that's why they're like, oh, he's the battie.
Speaker 1: Thus overboard goes the whole pastoring and theory of immunity and with the system of inoculation. For according to doctor bez Redka, vaccination is only efficacious when the vaccine finally reaches the intestine or certain zones of it. The mode of vaccination to be preferred is the oral route.
Speaker 2: Not shots.
Speaker 1: At times of he says, the results turn attention positively from the seed of the soil, from germs to the men and animals who harbor them, and in so doing the advice is followed that was given so long ago.
Speaker 2: By Professor Bayshop.
Speaker 1: So much of the stufflings of those who have based their work on the teachings of Lee Passteur, and we cannot but sympathize with the innocent among the public, who blindly submit their bodies to the shifting fashions of Pastorian treatment. The victimization of animals has brought about its logical sequence, the victimization of human beings.
Speaker 2: For this we have to thank.
Speaker 1: The imitator of Edward Jenner, the chemistry pastor, who by a majority vote of one gained his place among the free Associates of the Academy of Medicine. He won by he got in by one vote. That's how many people post him. Thus has the most jealous trade union in the world, that of Orthodox medicine. The religion of medicine been completely brought under this way of a fraud.
Speaker 2: In Charlatan.
Speaker 1: Conclusion on the Autun Day, nineteen eighteen ninety five. Okay, they're talking about all the things that they say that he's done so well. He has not, and that's they're comparing it today, Shaan. But the twenty four steps I gotta find is not here. This is the end of the book, so I gotta go figure out where I saw it.
Speaker 2: It's not there. Poop, all right.
Speaker 1: Yesterday we were reading from the front of the book. There's so much in here. I mean, it's hard to I don't have this book that in my hand to tab it, so it kind of sucks. And as I'm on the elliptical and reading it, it's.
Speaker 2: Like, what am I gonna do? Stop?
Speaker 1: And what I'm I gonna do after that? You know, grab a pen and paper. My sweaty palms, sweaty dripping all of my It doesn't make any sense to try to footnote this stuff. But we can get into the there's so many there's so many different varieties of approach here and tomorrow, what we're gonna do is we're gonna look at the case studies and where bis Shomp talks more about this micro's IIMA because let me just type that in real quick.
Speaker 2: Let me see. Oh all right, all right, I'll have to try it differently. Let's see. Come on, uh.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I'm pulling up the other book to see if it's in here. He wrote this book, but if somebody else kind of like redid it, so maybe that's where I saw the twenty four points at the end.
Speaker 2: I was reading two books at the same time, so well, shit, it's because you're not looking at it. This thing's still trying to find its ass though, so hold there you go. You're not gonna take me to it. I think's supposed to navigate with the Wow. Okay, well I'm getting technical difficulties on that end, so that's not gonna help, all right, So well let me just go ahead and do this. Then what the hell are you doing right?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Because the word microsigma isn't this book at all, So this control find is bullshit. All right, that's great, that's even more fun. Yeah, good times. We've already been on for two hours anyway, and I'm kind of done talking, so.
Speaker 2: Let's just go through it again. Yeah, Elon is monkey.
Speaker 1: Neuro links too, exactly. So we're going to get into more of the actual micros. I have a thing tomorrow and I'm gonna have to just do some work on that. But we're seeing right now the dangers of this stupid idea of going bypassing your natural defenses and injecting something directly into you where there's no way to filter out poisons of any sort, the dumbest thing, and Bechamp says this over and over again, how against all of this he is, and so many times was he ignored when he was giving great advice of how to get rid of parasitic infections and how not to kill the plant in the process when they're talking about the grape, because there are micros imas that are that are that are that are helpful nine nine percent of time. But if you change their environment within your body, then they have something new to eat and they have to change themselves.
Speaker 2: They have to. They will create the bacteria.
Speaker 1: They will also reduce back to the microzymic granule when that when the conditions improve and the bacteria isn't bad either. It's just the thing that they will produce to make whatever food source is available that they permit. Animal seriotology and anthrax that was another blunder by a pasture.
Speaker 2: This this goes on and on like it's it is what it is.
Speaker 1: This is a really important book though, so the results clear demonstrated varying effects of different salts upon the medium, which Beichhamp himself has pointed out in the second paper of Late Microzymas. And I gotta find that it might all be in French though that might be the problem, and I don't I'm not that good in French. So a lot of this, some of this is like jar again, like when I was reading his actual The Blood and its third anatomical Element. A lot of it is experimental and a lot of people won't be able to follow it. So getting to the actual end result conclusion as to what he's talking about is something that you have to fill throughout and if you have to read it more than once or whatever. But Bechamp tells us in the preface to The Blood that these different observations impressed them in the same way as the swing of the cathedral Lamp had impressed Galley Lao in the sixteenth century. At the time, it was commonly believed that fermentation could not take place except in the presence of albuminoid matter. We have already seen that Pasture operated with yeast broth, a complex albuminoid solution, and the media prepared by Benchamp. There were only, on the contrary, no albuminoid substances. He had operated with carefully distilled water and pure cane sugar, which, so he tells us, when heated with fresh slake slime, did not disengage ammonia. Yet molds, obviously living organisms and thus necessarily containing albuminate matter, had appear in his chemical solutions where they come from. He was all struck by his discovery, his intellect already affording him hints of all it portended. Had he been paste or the country would have rung with the news of it, he would have described the facts by a letter to all the acquaintances. Instead being bise Schamp without a thought of self, without being selfish. His only anxiety was to start new experiments and consider fresh revelations. He didn't want to come forward with it until he knew for sure that he didn't make a mistake. He recorded his results of these observations of the memoir, which he's sent up to immediately in December eighteen fifty seven, to the Academy of Science, which published an extract of it among its reports of the fourth January eighteen fifty eight. So again, all these a lot of these things that Pastor took portions of and plagiarized the hell out of them and never gave any credit to bay Shomp And the only thing that was fueling pastures know popularity was what he was stealing from him. And then he wo had come to some bad conclusion about what that meant because he didn't understand Beyshamp or his experiments, and then he would end up killing a bunch of people, or screwing something else up, or doing a bunch of experiencements that were unnecessary, or just basically completely being wrong and claiming that he was right because he was so sure that of himself, but he did not actually understand the process of what he was looking at when he was stealing. And ten twenty years after, you know, Beaychamp had said something, you would all a sudden be brand new because because Pastor said it, the full publication of this important document was deferred, for some unknown reason for eight months, when it appeared in September eighteen fifty eight in the NL de Simi and I Physique.
Speaker 2: Alright, let's see.
Speaker 1: So by its title the memoir was of work of pure chemistry, which had at first no other object than to determine whether or not pure cold water could invert gain sugar, and if for the salts had any influence on the inversion. But soon the question, as I had foreseen, became complicated. It became at once physiological and dependent upon the phenomena of fermentation and the question of spontaneous generation. Thus, from the study of simple chemical facts, I was led to investigate in turn, the cause of information fermentation, the nature and origin of fermat somebody's finding out is that these microzymas.
Speaker 2: Are they're eating right. It's a digestion process.
Speaker 1: So when you shot the system, when you give it something that doesn't like, if you're giving it bad foods, if you're not getting enough nutrients, the environment inside you changes, and so to do the microzymis. When you're healthy, they're healthy, and everybody is symbiotic.
Speaker 2: You get it.
Speaker 1: That's your terrain it's the microzymis bolts did not development where they're develop where there is no contact with air, and that no change can contemic saying about So I will be back tomorrow. We'll get more into this book. And uh yeah, I'm not reading comments when I'm reading books, So I apologize if you're didn't get something answered, but I can't do the two things like that. Yeah, all right, last thing. You know it, you've seen it. Let's do it again. You are here probably oh you're on until Twitter. But this is the link right here for doctor Peter Glinnon get on the membership you want it, and fifty percent off with ballbusters right there, all right click that, use this link right there, fifty percent off all right right there, right there, and you will be able to understand more thoroughly why his homeopathy, the law, potentization laws, similars, and a healthy, well neutrified body are essential and key and you don't need anything injected into you. In fact, you need to prevent that from happening to you and your family at all costs, and I mean at all costs. That's a tempted murder. Whether the idiot with the shot knows that or not. You know it, and you know what's behind these people at the very top who have convinced these morons after twelve years of college that they're doing something good. You know who they are, you know what they are. Don't let it happen to you just because oh I'm going to go with the flow. Well, then you just committed You committed suicide and murder to your own children.
Speaker 2: So don't do that.
Speaker 1: If that doesn't sound good to you, if that makes you mad, good good. Don't let it happen. And this is the campaign fund.
Speaker 2: If you hate me, but you save your child and yourself, then good.
Speaker 1: You can hate me all you want, but here you go. That's Gibson to Go dot com backslash Ballbusters.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, Dan da dah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's it. Now we're off to see the Wizard. And I might to go take a wizard because it's been two hours of me sitting here and I had two cups.
Speaker 2: Of coffee later.
Speaker 1: No, I don't have an aultro, but that reminds me I have to get an intro a n outro and I can just play him here afterwards.
Speaker 2: It's kind of cool.