Speaker 1: Weird Things Happened in the.
Speaker 2: Weird, Weird Weird.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Bletso Said So, guys, this is an episode that I think has been a long time coming. Today we are joined by my friend Miguel Connor, who I personally have been following for around seven or eight years now. First heard him on a couple of shows talking about gnosticism and I have to say he's probably the best one out here doing it. So I'm excited to get into this. But before we go too far, I just want to mention three things really quick. So, if you want to stay current on all of our Bletso said so events, follow us on our Instagram bled So said So. That's where we post all of our our announcements, our conference schedules, we put clips of the show on there, anything we're doing skywatches, you know, can't forget that one. Follow us on Instagram, and then our website you can find the links to all of our channels and social media hubs like we have merch on there, we have you know, our Patreon links, YouTube, all that good stuff. Bledsosaiso dot com. And then if you want to support the show and even be a part of the show, check us out on Patreon. We have a couple of tiers on there and we are looking at even expanding into some other tiers in the near future. So, without further ado, Miguel from aon Bite radio podcast, how are you doing, my brother.
Speaker 3: I'm doing good. Thanks for having you on dude.
Speaker 1: It's an honor, It's an absolute honor. And before we go too far, because some times I tend to forget, would you mind dropping your channels so that people can find you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've got a couple of pages. The gnostic one is the God Above God dot com and then for my main page that leads to different podcasts and my Elvis book and other books. It's just migueliconnor dot com. So either one of those will lead you to where you need to go, including social media and so forth.
Speaker 1: I love that, dude, the fact that you wrote a book about Elvis Presley. You know, I was in Cleveland, Ohio two years ago for a wedding and we went to the Rock and Roll Museum and there's an entire room of Elvis. Have you seen it in person?
Speaker 4: No, I haven't had the pleasure.
Speaker 1: You should definitely go because in the Elvis room and it's massive too. Right in the Elvis room, there's a whole wall of his esoteric and gnostic obsessions and personal trink that he had in his possession throughout his life.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: So when I saw that you were releasing your book about you know, the occult Elvis information, I was just like, oh, wow, this is so cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been to Graceland and you can find those books right there. And Yeah, Elvis himself was a big eupology guy. He was ahead of the curve. He had sophisticated views in the early sixties, and he experienced three extra terrestrial events. If you know, so he was he'd be right at home with us, if you know what I mean, because that was his thing, understanding the intersection of UFO religion, mysticism, ancient astronaut all that stuff. And again, he was a very as I said, he's a very sophisticated thinker. He speculated without having to, you know, commit to a different one. And he thought, you know, the little Green men with combustion, and wasn't it it was something much more complicated.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, let's peel that back, right, So the God above God, let's talk about that.
Speaker 4: That's actually a term that a Orthodox theologian came up with, Paul Tillic, and when describing the Gnostics, he was talking about how they believed in a god above God. In other words, we here on planet Earth have been conditioned to worship or think that the supreme Being is this Yahweh or Allao or Indra and so forth, the creator God, the God that manages our universe. And the Gnostics positive know this God was at his best inferior, at his worst, he was demonic, and above them was a even higher God which was more of the font of con sciousness, undivided consciousness, the ground of being, you know, the source of everything. And that's sort of the deity that the Gnostics were, you might say, trying to reach, trying to make contact with and experience.
Speaker 1: Something I'm very fascinated about pertaining to the Gnostics is the through line to the mystery traditions of ancient Egypt, you know, India, Greece, Persia, all that good stuff. So I want to get into some of that today because when we last chat, we had a pretty epic conversation about that stuff, and I'm just like really seeking to sort of expand that connection. So what are you. Let's just go from there. I'm curious to know, like, how you got into gnosticism, how where you were at before in your life, what led you to finding this viewpoint and ultimately accepting it.
Speaker 4: It's a good it's a good perfect to start with Egypt because indeed, as most scholars now are agreeing, gnosticism is an Egyptian religion. It came from it was a continuation of the ancient Egyptian mysteries, that shamanism in the desert and Upper Egypt and so forth, and it you know, eventually, as the theory goes, there were these ancient shamanistic Egyptian mysteries, and in the Greco Roman world, you know, new religions were being pushed by these other empires, and these priests sort of handed it down to Pagans and probably Hellenistic Jews and so forth, and they eventually and this evolved into what we call classical gnosticism. But it is without a doubt an Egyptian really religion, by the rituals, by the iconography, by the myths so much. And that's that's certainly it's very important to understand because most mainstream people and preachers still go, well, it's just a Christian heresies like, no, not really, It's it's older. It's a very primordial form of shamanism, ecstatic religion that tends to be very intellectual speculative because it was informed by Greek thought and so forth. So that is that's where we can start with the origins of gnosticism.
Speaker 3: And it's for me.
Speaker 4: I mean, like many people, I've always been a seeker, you might call I often call myself a spiritual hitchhiker, you know, try to look for answers. You know, I've I've done everything. I was raised Roman Catholic, but I've tried Evangelical Christianity, Atheism, Hinduism, Buddhism, I mean, New Age, I've tried it. And when I encounter Gnosticism, probably in my mid to late thirties, I found a system that worked for me, that helped me understand, you know, the bigger questions, where do we come from, what's the source of evil, what's the nature of reality?
Speaker 3: And it just worked for me.
Speaker 4: I mean, your mileage may vary in All systems have holes in them. There's no perfect logical system. And I often think, you know, mysticism isn't supposed to be logical. It's supposed to be experiential and help you understand and grow as a human being and have contact behind the veil. And again, gnosticism. It just worked for me, and since then I've been studying it and learning it and again trying to experience what the Gnostics experienced thousands of years ago.
Speaker 1: It does seem kind of like the ultimate package. The more you start to pull it apart, right, I kind of feel like in the ancient past, before the Great Empire of the Church, you know, I think it was a time where people were just exploring these mysteries and they were connecting with these other cultures and temples and other you know, nations, and they were transmitting their knowledge freely with one another. And my hunch tells me that gnostissism is so important because historically it was that last movement that was happening, including you know, like with Jesus being a part of it, learning from these other traditions, coming and starting to give this information to the masses crowd of five thousand people. The authorities say, uh, oh, you know, something's looking not so good here. We got to put a stop to this, and the rest is history, right, So I feel like gnosticism is that piece of the puzzle that shows when the mystery traditions were suppressed underground.
Speaker 4: Oh, no doubt, no doubt, because I mean you have the myst I mean you have like two sides, right, You've got the cultural religions, the outward religions, you know, sacrifice to the gods, learn your ethics, YadA, YadA, YadA.
Speaker 3: Then you have the.
Speaker 4: Religions or the spirituality that satisfies those who want to go on an inner quest, those who want to understand the nature of reality, travel the different dimensions and so forth. And that's you know, answered by the mystery religions, shamanism, that group. A Gnosticism is part of that group. But unfortunately, if you want to have an organized religion, if you want to have a proper culture, you know, where the trains run on time, and you go to Mass at noon on Sundays and everybody behaves in the family, these sort of ancient anarchist chaos religions are can be very dangerous.
Speaker 3: They either need to.
Speaker 4: Be completely taken off the board or kind of put a you know, like the Greeks did with the mystery religions. Okay, but you're gonna go over here and just stay away from the city kind of thing. And that's what gnosticism is because there are two streams, right, and one is the idea of the ancient Egyptian myth of Atumb, one of the oldest myths. You have this chaos serpent that comes out of the chaos Atumb and he sort of gives birth to these gods who become order. And then the gnostic myths that you see them following this pattern. They change the names, but it's the same pattern. It's consciousness coming alive and asking questions of.
Speaker 3: What it is.
Speaker 4: An undividuated consciousness becomes fragmented in the form of God's humans.
Speaker 3: And creation and all that.
Speaker 4: On the other hand, you have these ancient myths of a shira in the Middle East, and these are the times of Solomon and so forth, when the Hebrews and other people around that area in Egypt were more shamanistic, they were more animistic and more magical, but they're dealing with these forces of chaos, a shira, not Tmat and so forth, because that's part of humanities. You know, there's law and chaos, and the chaos the lunar powers, the feminine powers, the magical powers which manifest often in serpents. The Gnostics, of course, as you've seen, were obsessed with serpent, worshiped the serpents everywhere. So you have these two forces that come in primordial you know, chaos forces. But they get suppressed because again, if you want to have a good civilization, you can't have these powers all over the place. You know, it'll be, you know, things will be chaos. So they get suppressed, they get put underground. And it's that Gnostic current that is smuggling these arcane eldridge powers of a shira and tiamat and a tool and so forth, and keeping these traditions and these spirits and these rituals alive. And of course they clothe them in you know, second third century as Sophia and the AONs and the Arkans and all that. But they keep smuggling it, and you know, the great empires are playing waka mole, you know, like, oh, gnosticks, crush them here, Oh no, no, crush him here. Throughout history with the Cabalists and the Cathars and the Sufis. But that is what's happening, and that's what I like about gnosticism because Ryan, for us to survive as a species, we've had two thousand years. Let's be realistic, we probably are at the brink of extinction as humans. I think balance needs to come back. We need to bring back these powers of chaos, the goddess, the magical, so we can balance, because we've gone too left brain as a culture, and we are unbalanced. We're disconnected from nature, We're disconnected from the denisens of the stars, from the other dimension, stuff that was natural thousands of years ago. And for me, gnosticism is one of those solutions that could bring this back, that gnosis. And I hope I'm not going on rant.
Speaker 1: No, I'm sitting here at my brain is smiling big time. I just feel like, what an honor to be able to have this conversation on my show, you know, with someone who I've been a fan of for many years. I don't know why in the world I haven't reached out sooner. I just think sometimes you think things are out of reach, you know. But and also I want to say that I completely agree with everything you said about bringing the goddess power back, and I am happy to talk about whatever you'd like to talk about, but I kind of want to focus more on you and your perspective for this part because we may or may not have talked about doing a part two on a really cool show called aon Byte Radio where I come in and you know, talk a little bit about my stories and my family's interactions with the goddess. So I think that could be a cool follow up. So I'm gonna not to go too deep into my own stuff today, right but I I, okay, let me unpack this. So you just expose me to a perspective that is a little new to me, and I'm here for it. I had no clue that autum was the symbol of the serpent. I didn't know that, and I think that's very interesting. And lately I've been you know, diving more into gnosticism and just really excited to pull this apart. But it's huge, it's a big body of knowledge to start. It's a it's a way of life. Honestly, you know, it's not just like oh cool and move on like no. To really understand this, it takes time. It takes uh, it takes intuition to follow these threads. But something that does speak out to me, is this idea of the serpent symbolism. So I liked what you said about how in the times of ancient Egypt they had the symbols of atumb and even in Babylon they had Tiamat. And it's pretty evident that serpent symbolism is important.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: You have the story of the Garden of Eden. Of course they spend that as negative or evil, but as you and I know, that's an allegory, right. But then they also have the stories of like, for example, Moses when he has his brass staff and the serpent goes up. We have Kundalini. There's so many things that jump out with this serpent symbolism being much more than meets the eye. So I'm curious what you would say to people who maybe you know, typically Christian or otherwise, who are afraid of the symbolism. How would you dispel the fear and sort of, you know, help them understand that this is universal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, God, I wouldn't even tell him to dispel the fear because different cultures have different reactions to archetypal images.
Speaker 3: My wife is Roman Catholic.
Speaker 4: One time we did ayahuasca nice and there was a vision of a serpent. So of course, you know, I'm like, oh baby, and she's like, you know, and that's fine. We both had a lesson to learn because she thinks again the serpent of the garden is negative. Obviously, as the gnostic said, the serpent in the garden was more than likely Jesus or some benign being. And again the serpent was there. But again, I don't think it's not about good and evil.
Speaker 3: It's just about.
Speaker 4: Again left and left and right, the Taoist symbol of balance. As Jung said, we all cast a shadow, the great Gnostic Carl Jung, and until we see the dark side of our ying and yang, we can't have wholeness, completion. We have to integrate our shadow. So these powers are there, called them chaos, darkness, and the serpent is part of it. And of course, in ancient times, the serpent was considered an important part of the culture and the psyche about the gods and the human. Serpents are healing creatures, they're magical creatures, they're night time creatures, they're lunar creatures. And even in ancient Alexandria there was this called the Agatho diamond, and everybody would put this serpent, you know, at their doorway at the gates, because he was a protector of humanity, especially at the night. And the Gnosticks were just going gaga over the serpent. Again taking from these ancient shamanistic traditions, they had sex like the ophits which is Greek for serpent, where the serpent would come out from a basket and the priest or priestess would kiss it in the mouth and they would do these rituals travel the heavens and sometimes their negative serpents, remember apophice An Egyptian lore, is a chaos serpent, but he's the part. He's not the nurture like a tomb. He's like the I'm going to destroy you. I am I'm khali, i am wotan, you know, I'm the part of the serpent that really enjoys destruction. And these o fights had to travel the astral planes and others like the nestines were also talked about a serpent. Again that's also Greek or Hebrew for serpents. So you see this, you see this imagery and this vibe all through many of the Gnostic texts and again talking about completion, the oroboris that's very much a hermetic Gnostic text, the idea of the serpent going around, which represents the wheel of karma of rebirth. And the thing about Gnostics is there's the old saying if you get two people in the room and they both both, you get two Gnostics in a room and they both agree, then one of them is in a Gnostic because speculation and disagreeing was always part of it, because the Gnostics were never a part of one group. It was little sex that would attach themselves to different religions and cultures and have their own ideas. Some Gnostics thought, oh, the Oroboris is evil because like the Buddhas or cousins of the Gnostics, incarnation is like eternal damnation. Who wants to go through creation having your memory white every lifetime and having to start over and until you remember it. So it depended, but it's all there.
Speaker 1: I'm curious what your take on this is. But I had an interesting sort of meditative experience one time, and it may mean nothing. I think sometimes when we get into expanded states of consciousness, the information can present itself as feelings, images, you know, archetypes, and then we try to put it into words and sometimes we fail, and that's fine. But I had this sort of vision flash in my mind of the word Osiris, and I'm a big I love symbolism of Osiris. I've had multiple dreams that he came in and it totally changed my life. So when you know, Osiris is a Greek word, but it's an Egyptian deity, right, So the Egyptian word is oose us. Okay, So I kind of saw this presentation of like, there's this, Oh, there's the squiggly s's if you look at the word osiris, it looks like just a bunch of little squiggly lines, and in some weird way beyond our modern understanding, it was like, this is like serpentine symbolism from the Greek language. And then the words just kept coming through to me, serpent of the sun. So I'm like, I have no idea what that means, but curious what your take is on that.
Speaker 3: Well, I would say, yeah, words will fail us. We got to go.
Speaker 4: Even the Gospel of Phillips says you must go through the image to enter into the divine realm. That's the only way. Words were limited by language were limited by time. William Burrows, who himself called himself a gnostick, hugely influenced by gnostasis, and he used to say that time and language are actually two arcons that were created by the powers that be to keep us trapped. They're not good language. That's why he used to mess with language so much, because that's what's keeping us in these sort of meatsack self destructive way. So but yeah, Cyrus obviously represents the gra i seem as a great shaman because in shamanistic traditions, when you are initiated, you go into the spirit world and one of the things that happens is that the spirits will tear you apart, they will chop you up and then put you back together in a new form, and you come back as the shaman of the tribe. So Cyrus is this great lesson of the shamanistic way, the one who stands in life and death, sun and moon and again. I still stress that gnosticism is at its core shamanistic. It's easy to understand, but most people don't get it because, okay, let me explain. Have you ever wondered why gnosticism is called a parasitic religion? It appears as Christian gnosticism, pagan Sufism, Kabbalah, cathary it just seems to come up right and fundamentalist preachers and you know, right wing ideologues like James lindsay, is it's a parasitic it's there to corrupt, And I go no, because it's what you call a spiritual modality or a metaphysical orientation, like shamanism or exorcism. Right, there is no church of the shaman, right, it can't exist. There is no Church of the exorcism. These spiritual modalities have to exist within a culture by definition. That's why you have Siberian shamanism, Peruvian Taoish schemen.
Speaker 3: Same with exorcism.
Speaker 4: It has to appear in Catholicism or Japanese or Jewish exorcism. Yes, these modalities will have their own mythology, ideals, all that, but they have to exist within a culture by definition. So when people say it's a false religion, a gnosticism or no, because it's not a religion. It's a way of thinking of seeing the world and it needs a culture around.
Speaker 3: It to make sense. You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you would say Sirius is are or Hermes as our leader, the Christians would say, well, Jesus is and so forth so, and I always say yeah. Gnostisism is actually sort of a fusion of exorcism and shamanism because it believes in altered states of mind traveling the world. It believes that we all have some mind parasite and that we're ruled by these evil beings that control the universe called the Arkans. We have to exercise them from both our body and space. So because we're trapped in fate, gnosticism is I call it also shamanism for the individual, because it just posits that there's not one shaman for the tribe. There can be as many as you want. We have power over these spirits and the illusion that they've cast within us, and within us we share the essence of a tomb or the God above God or the One, and our mission is to wake up to our reality, to our potential, and to be able to travel the Union Verse, end the world and heal everybody around us and help them wake up.
Speaker 3: So again, I hope I didn't go too much in the tangent.
Speaker 4: But it's always hard people to understand the idea that nascism is not a philosophy. It's not a religion. It's again, it's a spiritual modality.
Speaker 1: I I I like to think about it, like, yeah, it's not a religion obviously, but also it keeps popping up in the way that it does throughout history because it's universal and universal wisdom and truth resonates and it it doesn't need a vehicle other than expression, right, like it just just to be used. It does. Or let me let me rephrase that. It doesn't require belief, it doesn't require worship, it doesn't require commitment or oblation like you know some of loyalty and things like that, because it's just universal truth and it is the human condition right that we are born here. We are multidimensional beings. There are aspects of ourself that exists in many different dimensions, like the molecular dimension, the mental and spiritual dimensions, the physical, the chemical We have cells and little bloods and molecules, and you know, we exist in so many different dimensions at once. And I think that like in the modern Christian paradigm, people don't think about the multidimensional nature. They're either like you know, alive or dead, heaven or hell. You know, maybe it's more complicated, you know, maybe it is like we are these eternal beings coming here over and over again in this little trap until we wake up to our true multidimensional nature and reclaim that power to go where we want to go.
Speaker 4: So it's it, that's it, and it starts. The Gnostics would say, it starts with the dictum at the Temple of Adelphi. Know thyself thyself. That's what we're here for, is to understand who we are, beyond the programming the delusions, whether it's archons or society or our own egos. And once we know ourselves, we know that we are as an A six would say, we're higher than the gods, We're higher than the institutions of this world, and we are you know, astral beings without who are limitless and potential. But it all starts with knowing thyself and that shared through it. You have that quote in Buddhism and other religions, knowing thyself. And it's not you know, well, I'm a Taurus and I like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. No, it's who you are, at your depth, at your most essential core, and what your mission is. Once you know yourself, Once you know yourself, then you will know God, as eling Pagel said, and you will know what your destiny is in this world. I always like this quote by William T. Vohman in The New York Times. He wrote, as a corpus, the Gnostic scriptures are nearly incoherent. He's right, like a crowd of SAgs, mystics and madmen, all speaking at once, but always they call upon us to know ourselves.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 4: Who we are is the most important question, and that's again very shamanistic.
Speaker 1: Interesting, let's talk about that goddess power, right because from the where like the position that I'm sitting, it also looks like gnosticism. Just give me my take. Here was probably the correct version of the history of Jesus. So if you have a beating heart and a brain, and you have two neurons firing to you know, create thoughts in your head, you probably can look at this data and realize why the church or the authorities, because at the time there was no church, right, why they would suppress this movement and wipe it out from history because it's too empowering. No, we need you to be victims to our structure and pay us, and you're going to go to hell unless you you know, say x y and z and do x y and z. And also if you pay an extra premium this month, we'll start taking a little bit off of the time impurgatory for your old uncle Morris or whatever, you know what I mean. So it's pretty obvious why they would suppress this movement.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that goes yeah, or the Church. I mean again, look at the Samarian myth. You got Marduk defeating Tiamat and Mardick is a lord of civilization. And again for civilization to exist, and that's a rule you you have to suppress the lunar, the chaos, the magical, the feminine, because if you want trains to run on time and the crops to grow and all that, it has to be solar. Unfortunately, all civilizations depend on slavery and other injustice'es warfare, you know, see the imbalance there. And Marduk became the symbol the solar power even before Christianity. And some have said very well that who the god of the Old Testament is is not really Yah, it's Marduk. He got exported out of Babylon when the Jews went back to Jerusalem and they discovered this sort of solar power for their own civilization. So the suppression, as you say, that's way before the Catholic Church came around. I mean, you see it, just the God is being suppressed, the serpents are being suppressed, the magic is being suppressed. I mean, the Roman Empire was one of the worst empires when it came to magic. They made it illegal or you just had to pay a lot of money. They do a lot of taxes to do magic. So you see this, So that's a question, do you want civilization or do you want how it was before, this more holistic, maybe free, but sort of dangerous way of life. I'm sure there's a solution way through where we can have balance without one getting two.
Speaker 3: Out of hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that. I really do believe that this whole movement into the Age of Aquarius that we are living to witness firsthand is kind of like a re emergence of that Atlantean way that there's going to be. I genuinely believe that in this new age that we are on the cusp of entering, that there will be a movement towards utopian civilization. And a lot of people get upset about this. They get twisted up in knots because Hollywood movies are so frightening. I really do think technology, AI, robotics, things like this have a part to play with this, because our technology will get to a level to where it can handle a lot of things that we really don't need to be wasting our time doing, and we can focus on spiritual things, and there's going to be this equidistant increase of like technology and esp and spiritual heights reached. That's just my belief right when I picture Atlantis, that's what I think. Psychic ability is unfolding technology being able to do a lot of stuff for us. But anyway, so from where I'm sitting, it looks like gnosticism is also the through line that connects the goddess to Jesus, because if you think about every tradition from the ancient past, there's a goddess in some form, whether it's Buddhism or not Buddhism, but you know, esoteric Buddhism or Hinduism or even Judaism. All these traditions have goddess is like pretty much any except for Christianity. So let's talk about goddess power.
Speaker 3: God is power. No, that's for sure. I mean.
Speaker 4: The Gnostics again were smuggling these ancient traditions a shira are not. The goddess is from Egypt. Again, this feminine power, as you would call it, the anima, the magical, the lunar, and they thought it was essential for the survival of humanity at least or at least as a vehicle to understand the higher worlds, the other dimensions, if you would.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 4: They were very goddess centric. I mean they of course the main one would be Sophia, the fallen goddess or mercurial goddess in many of their myths, but they had many more. They had barbelow pernicos, and in fact, I even go on my show, I think I can name you like ten Gnostic sects, including the Mendeeans who are today, and they're all founded by women. They all had women leaders because the Gnostics felt, in our little groups, it really doesn't matter what your gender was, it's were you capable of doing the job where you spiritually awake. To the Gnostics. Of all these women that were lead and community leaders and religious leaders, the main one would be Mary Magdalen. They saw her as what does one Jesus caller in this Nakamadi Library dialogue of the Savior, the woman who knew the all, the woman who understood completely. She was the main disciple of Jesus because she knew what he was trying to teach, and she saw it. She saw the universe, she saw the veil open, and she became in the Gnostic sex one of the biggest teachers and mystics. She has her own gospel, the Gospel of Mary. She appears in many of the Gnostic texts as again, what you know, Jesus's right hand woman or person who want to call it, and she herself is teaching these mysteries, these ancient mysteries to all. In some Gnostics texts say, in the myths, you have the higher world, you've got Sophia and Logos. You know, Jesus and Logos. You've got wisdom and divine reason. That's the balance, that's part of the true God's mind, and it emanates and materializes down here on earth as Jesus and Mary Magdalene, or Osiris and Isis or Simon Magus and Ellen, and they're the manifestation of wisdom and divine reason here in this world. And that's what they're trying to teach us. Because these forces exist within us. We both have divine reason and wisdom within us, So the divine feminine is extremely important in Gnostic texts throughout history.
Speaker 3: You would say, do.
Speaker 1: You get the sense that this whole goddess like manifestation is just one universal thing, and it's all of these different people just with their different language and understanding sort of ascribing definition to this universal thing.
Speaker 3: That's a good question.
Speaker 4: I always try to say, I don't know if I don't want to put gnosticism into perennialism, because I think it's a lot more dangerous. I think we are talking really primordial ego destruction, self destruction, society destruction forces. Again, this is a That's why they keep the shamans on the side of the village and the witch because they are integral part of a society, because you want those lunar powers. But they are very dangerous. They're not to keep us civilized, They're not to keep us, They're kind of to send us into the edge, you know, the edge of chaos, the heads of madness. So I try not to put gnosticism there because it has its role. But if we're going to be honest, it is very dangerous.
Speaker 1: What specifically, well, I mean.
Speaker 4: You know, all of us in our life, our ego. Death is a very painful realization, right. You realize that you're a phony, the society is a phony, and go deep down and you wonder, well, what's my role? Should I even come back? I mean, that's what the mystery religions and even the gnostic rituals do and shamanic rituals do. You go down into the underworld and you have to face these demons or these arkons, or these monsters or the dragon in fairy tales, right, and these things will like a cyrus. They will tear you apart. They will show you your worst fears. They will deconstruct your psyche. And it's up to you if you can survive and put yourself together as a new being and come out and then you get to go out into the heavenry realms and then you get to come back to Earth as a new being. It's alchemy. You have a new substance from all this destruction, the Gretto rubreto, And that is dangerous. Some people don't come back, and if you come back, you're going to be very different to who people thought you were and your society and everything else, and you will probably be called a rebel, and guess what, You're going to have.
Speaker 3: The same fate as Jesus.
Speaker 4: So it is dangerous, but that's the hero's journey, right, You leave, you come back, and you come back with useful information for your tribe. But sometimes the tribe just wants the status quo, right, they don't want change, and you're going to be on a cross or somewhere else. So that's what I'm saying. I mean, these lunar powers are dangerous. TMT is dangerous, but it's important for balance, that's the key.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think of it like a fire, right, So a fire can peel your flesh off and destroy you and burn your house down, but it can also do so many other amazing things, like you know, energy and create you know, warmth and safety and comfort and cook food. And you know, it's like it's a balance, right, Like these forces are universal and they can be used for good and they can be used for bad. And I think you're right that for the so to speak, uninitiated, it is very dangerous to encroach these territories. And I think of the symbolism of like you know, the sort of excalibur or the hammer of thor like whoever shall be worthy may wield this hammer, you know, and that's kind of saying what you're saying that, like you you got a narrow road to walk, right, Yeah, And.
Speaker 4: The technology part is yeah, brilliantly said, because that was one of the obsessions. I mean to me, gnosticism works because it just fits this culmination of humanity that we're going through, simulation, arcons and extra terrestrials, the quest for you know, who am I in my shadow which is so popular today, and technology that was something the Gnostics were warning about or describing because they certainly quoted the Book of Enoch and they talked about the Book of Enoch, you know, the story the Watchers come and they provide technology to humanity. And this technology is it can make us go beyond being humans, but it can also enslave us. And of course you've got the great myth of Prometheus, another very Nostic tale where just like the Argons, Zeus tells Prometheus, I need some slaves, So Zeus Chris, so he creates humanity. But then Prometheus feels bad for humanity, so he goes and with Athena. That's what people forget. You got Prometheus, divine reason, Athena wisdom. They both go together to get the fire, they bring it to humans. Will humans be burned or use this fire for good reason? So you see that in the book of Enoch, you see that in the myth of Prometheus. Obviously, what's the Onunaki? You have the same story humans created as slaves, but it's a is it Ankia I believe, who feel sorry and wants to help them out. So this story is they're over higher beings giving us this technology and us whether we're going to use it right or is it going to take us into extinction at the very end. And in fact, there was the famous alchemists, those Emos of Panopolis, and he was an Austic, one of the fathers of alchemy, and he used to say, yeah, these arcons, he called them arkons, call them nephelin, whatever you're on. Whatever they gave it. They stole the technology from God and they brought it down to Earth and they're using it to enslave humanity. But he always said, you know, they stole it from God. So therefore all technology originally went from God. So therefore, if we humans can become holy and enlightened and you know, awaken, we can use that technology for our own benefit and use it to overthrow the arkons.
Speaker 1: So yes, that's what I believe. I do believe that because a part of the you know, arkon so to speak. And I know that's just a word that was established in I guess, you know, the first century or whenever narcissism was popping up in a Christian context. I like to think of it as just like the matrix. You know, it's like this evil control system here, and it says every year, it holds its hand out and it says, this is what you owe in taxes, you know, and you got to pay your mortgage for thirty years. I mean, it just goes on and on and on, and I don't I spend an hour talking about the poison in our foods and in our pesticides, and you know, oh you feel a little anxious. Here, take these medications.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: It's just an evil system. This world really is corrupt, and I believe that technology, especially in the like the AI robotic sense, could eventually This is just me trying to imagine a better future because at the end of the day, it is here and it's not going anywhere. So I'd rather be positive about it than live in fear for you know, really no reason. So I just am envisioning a future where it's like the Jetson's right. You know, what would you like for breakfast this morning, mister Miguel? Oh how about you know toasa butter on it? Thank you, robot Martha, you know what I mean. And you're out the door. You're gonna go do a podcast or whatever, and like these mundane things, eventually we hopefully won't have to think about, or worry about, or do anymore. That's just my belief that, you know, it can be used for good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean in the Gnostics would say, don't try to criticize the technology. Wake up first. Have you reached your potential? Have you reached have you cleaned the technology that is your body and your psyche. That's how that's the way you win. You go inward and you wake up. Everything makes sense when in the Nagamadi Library, the Gnostic treasure trove that was discovered in nineteen forty five, Ryan, they have a piece of Plato's Republic. What's in Plato's Republic, the famous Allegory of the Cave, the first Gnostic story in history, know, hundreds of years. And that's why I keep saying the Gnostics weren't inventing stuff. They weren't like writing fan fiction or anything. They were like, hmm, let's look at Plato's Cave. Oh, we are trapped in illusion. Oh the Aunaki. We are trapped by the Aunaki. You know, Zeus and the Olympians, the Nephelin, all these myths around the Middle East and Europe, even in South America and North they have these myths of these controlling gods from the stars and how we must escape them or at least become superior to them. So they were looking at all these myths and simply, you know, maybe dialing them up to eleven. And that's what they were expressing to the world. And I think they're right. I mean, even Paul in the New Testament, if you take off your Sunday school glasses, you realize Paul is talking gnosticism. That's what David Bentley Hart, the great Greek Orthodox theologian, has found out because in Paul is talking about what the rulers argons in Greek powers and principalities, the god of this world, how this is a fallen world, and he says the only thing that can help us from the yolk of this demiurge is Jesus coming and sort of awakening us. So it's all in the stories, these ancient stories, and I think it's all part.
Speaker 3: It is true.
Speaker 4: And like you said it, God's suppressed because you don't want a religion when you realize that your gods are the bad guys and that the universe we have a lot of work to do. It's easier to tell your flock ah, have faith, everything's gonna be okay. It's not so bad. This universe is just wonderful and all that. And I think the Gnostics bring a little balance because they show, well, yes, there is holiness in this universe, but there's also darkness, and most religions don't spend enough time with their own darkness or the darkness out there. Instead they blame their congregants or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's so. It's so true. Like I remember growing up a Pentecostal Holiness Christian and just like every night when I would go to sleep, you know, in my teenage years, I'd be praying please if I die in my sleep tonight, I don't want to go to hell tomorrow. Or you know, if anything happens, or riding in a car, what if I drive off a cliff, I don't want to go to hell, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So you.
Speaker 1: Just just these thoughts, right, like what if I die and I'm not prayed up and all that. So I think that it's it's a little bit of an existential shock for people to find out that it's not that simple, but that Heaven and Hell are constant states of being eternally and it's right now, and you have to choose which one of these frequencies you align to by your choices, your good thoughts, your good words, your good deeds, or bad thoughts, bad words, bad deeds. And I think like every second your your being is constantly being rendered. I mean, even cells die, they have mitosis, they split, you know, apoptosis, cells die, they eat themselves, they're reborn, they multiply, So like at every single present moment, your being is transforming. And that's kind of like in the matrix when he has the red pill and the blue pill. You know, you take the red pill, you wake up, you take the blue pill, you go back to sleep. And I kind of think that's a deeper metaphor of constantly making choices at these karmic pathways of destiny for your being to awaken and to unfold, you know, to higher and higher levels. So I think that's a bit of a shock when people find out, Oh, I'm probably kind of in hell now metaphorically speaking, right, So I have to kind of like do something about it to wake up. I have to like, oh, not just like sniff cocaine on a Saturday night and you know, hang out with hookers and do all this stuff and then go to church Sunday morning, and I'm good for the week because I said, you know, praise Jesus. But I have to actually be like Christ.
Speaker 4: That's a little hard, yeah, And that's what the Gnostic texts say, is that you don't wait for the resurrection to be like Jesus. You have to be resurrected when you're alive, and you have to become Christ, that light, that logos, I mean very specific. It's here and it's now. And of course every time that you are reborn or you become something new, something has to die. I think that's what I was saying. It's dangerous because we don't want to let go of our whole selves. We don't want to let go of our childhood or childish things. We want to hold onto them. But they have to die for something new to be reborn. So it's a yeah, it's a it's a very hard challenge. It's not easy, but it is the way out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh I I wanted to say. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Elvis was also raised as a Pentecostal, and same reasons he got into alternative spirituality, occultism, whatever you call because he got tired a he was denounced by other Christian like you know, Billy Graham and his own pastor when he got famous as being in league with Satan. But he also already already he was already convinced as a teenager that there was incarnation logical. He was obviously had his own mystic powers, and he got tired of the whole hell fire story. He did not like the way, he didn't like the God of fear of the Old Testament, so he just said, I'm going to delve into my own sort of Christianity, and that's when he started, you know, reading Gnostic texts and you know going into theosophy and Manly p Hall, you know the mystic Christ literature that you find there. So yeah, he had a similar similar journey as you did.
Speaker 1: He Yeah, I love Elvis man. My wife was actually born in bad Nauheim, Germany, which is where Elvis was stationed when he was in the army.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Every year, I think it's like the week after my birthday, they have a festival there. So I haven't been to it. We never go at that specific time, but there's like statues of Elvis all over the town. So he's like a superstar in Germany because he lived there for years and he met Forrescilla there. So all my German in laws, they're just obsessed with Elvis. So I feel a strong connection to Elvis because of that. It was really cool to see his journey right now. He's into all this you know, gnostic and esoteric stuff and Eastern mysticism and things like that. But something I'm really fascinated about and I and I kind of know very little is a Braxis.
Speaker 4: Mmmm. Yes, and now we're we're still on dangerous ground. Well that's the mystery. A Braxis is a very mysterious, ancient and very powerful deity entity. And it's there's different versions of him. It's hard to put your finger on him obviously, for if people are watching it, pull him up. You know, he's just this depiction of this humanoid creature head of a rooster or a falcon and snake legs and holding a shield, and he's usually a whip on a chariot. And a Braxis probably again has Egyptian roots, because one thing when you see beings with animal heads or anything like that, that is one hundred Egyptian characteristic. It's what the Egyptians did. We're going to give him the head of an animal. And he might be based on Typhon, which is based on Set, because Typhon is the Greek version of Set, you know, again a god of chaos the desert, but also the god of the outcast and the immigrant, you know, kind of this, you know, James dean god out there in the edges of town. And Typhon was also depicted as having snake legs. So a Braxis appears mainly in Gnostic gems with again markings and.
Speaker 1: Depictions and coins.
Speaker 4: They had coins, yes, and these are they're very rare, very expensive. You can get fake ones on the internet, but they either use them to keep them away because often the power of the gods is too much and you want the gods to just leave you alone, so breathing room or there are invocations of a Braxis like stopping a pandemic, and you know in Roman times, London and so forth, so they use them for magical things. As far as depictions, there is a gnostic called Facilities in the second century, and he had a system where and I'll get this, there weren't like seven dimensions, right, there was three hundred and sixty five dimensions that you could go up to get to the true God, the you know, the one, the undivided consciousness, and at the bottom the Yahweh, the Hebrew god ruled this planet. So you go think about you know, like a video game.
Speaker 3: You got one.
Speaker 4: Now you got three hundred and sixty bosses, and at the top of all the dimensions was a Braxis.
Speaker 3: And he still.
Speaker 4: I don't know, it's it's not was he the god or was he actually the final boss before you got to nothing, to nirvana whatever you want to call it. So that's one place where you see Abraxas, and then some of the Gnostic writing writings depict him as either a sort of an arc on part of the cosmic lore. They don't agree, but all of that is, yeah, it's still pretty mysterious.
Speaker 3: And then of course he appears throughout history.
Speaker 4: In wizard books and grimoires, and probably the most interesting one is the knights Templar when the guess who guarded their treasure an Abraxis medallion, they would put in a Braxis. That it's sort of a giveaway what they were into. But we know that one. Historically, all scholars agree the Knight's Templar use a Braxis to guard their treasure. And he appears again throughout history and different, but he's very mysterious.
Speaker 3: I know Pete.
Speaker 4: I think Pete Carroll always said that for chaos magic they chose Baffomet, but they eventually a Braxis was in the running to be their god, this sort of mysterious, multi dimensional, chaotic sort of being, but they went with Bafomet. So, in a nutshell, that's what Abraxas is to Yung Jung. Also, Carl Jung wrote a lot about Abraxis in his Black Books, and to him he's a negative figure. He was karma, he was forced, he's what kept the universe running and together. But Jung ultimately saw him as a negative being you needed to avoid because he was looking for transcendence. And a Braxis stops everything because he runs the entire universe. He runs God, he runs Satan, he runs everything, and he keeps everything in order, and he is everything at the time same time.
Speaker 1: So I'm a little confused. So, and i know you've covered all this, but I'm summarizing to understand, you know, trying to peel it back a little more clearly. So a Braxis was not necessarily believed by the Gnostics to be the true God above God, but rather.
Speaker 4: It's Again there's contradictions because remember ran a lot of what I'm telling you is what church fathers were writing about. We don't have got so wiped out. The church father's got to dictate history. So you have one church father saying, well, to Bacilities in the Gnostics, he's the God or the ultimate God. But then you have another church father saying, no, he's the head of the ark On. So he's So that's the problem is we don't have the just like we don't have the writings of Jesus. We don't have a lot of writings of these gnostics or even their texts, so and when he appears in the text, it's also kind of muddy. And sometimes I wonder it's it's on purpose. You don't want writing the name of Raxas is you know, you're already asking for these powers to come down, so they kind of keep it murky, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I see what you're saying, kind of like how the Hebrews would put GD and they would leave out the vowels. They don't They don't want to bind it necessarily to paper and write too much about it and transmit too much about it. I understand.
Speaker 4: So Raxas was certainly very very powerful, but also somebody don't mess with.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, no, I that's that's perfect my understanding of God. And I want to get into your understanding too. But my understanding of God is like Amunrah, like it is everything that is visible and invisible, that we exist within the body of God metaphorically speaking, but also that we that body even manifests from God in a higher place. Like it's just many different layers and dimensions of emanation or you know, I like to think about it like we exist in the mind of God and we're all just little thoughts and we're little fractal representations of the It's like one mind, and then that from from that one mind, everything else spirals from, you know. So it's like there is truly one thing, there is one God. But then my understanding is that when God expresses itself as a manifest being, it is the Lady, it is the Sophia, it is hathor it's the Goddess, and that when mortals in this material world need comfort or love or reassurance from a higher power, that it appears as this loving, nurturing, beautiful woman. You know. It's as Jesus said, the I send a comforter after me. Well, I know, I said I wouldn't talk too much about the Lady in this episode, We're going to save it for a on bite. But something she told my father was that she was the comforter. She was the Holy Spirit and the missing secret part of the Holy Trinity. So that's kind of my belief is like you have the Father and the Mother, but the Father is invisible and is hidden and is not like a personified being, but it is the intelligence of everything that has ever existed. But then the personified aspect of God is the Mother, the Lady. So what are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 3: No, agreed, hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you watch my Halloween special of that movie by Darren Aronowsky Mother. That kind of shows the Mother is the womb or the platform that keeps these energies going and God is just playing around, you know, being a boy. But she is the one that really keeps everything in harmony and everything that matters. And yeah, the Gnostics, certainly and early Christians portrayed the Holy Spirit as feminine. That was no secret. They did that because they saw as the as the comforter. And also the Gnostics agreed with the Jews and or the Hebrews about the Shaquina, the lost wisdom of God that we have rejected. But she's still going around trying to help us out. I mean, the Book of Enoch itself says wisdom came down to the world, but men rejected it, so she went back to heaven. But she's still waiting. Sophia's still out there, this being trying to help us. As as scholars have said, as soon as the world fell, or evil came into the world, or it became like I said, it emanated to the point we forgot who we were and we became trapped. Whether it's we forgot or some other being tried, it doesn't matter. It's still the same process. Sophia started a rescue operation, which is to bring her children back home. And it's a beautiful metaphor that if we are wise, we get to go back home. You know, the ancients used to talk about wisdom alt Notice you're never going to see a politician or a rock star.
Speaker 3: You know, we must be wiser.
Speaker 4: That's by that's that's done on purpose, because you know, we know that the way out is to get wisdom back, to get her this divine being, and a certain any of the Gnostics portray this and so many of their their scriptures. And I love the part about the comforting because in some of the Gnostic myths it's very much like the Hindu myths. You have undivided consciousness. Right in Hinduism, you've got Shiva, and at some point undivided unconsciousness goes.
Speaker 3: Who am I?
Speaker 4: As soon as you say who am I? You create a division, right, a duality. It's who am I? When when that happened, a being came out to sort of help this freaked out consciousness, the supreme being. Yeah, it's portrayed a Gnosticism as a woman bar below or in Hinduism as a shakpe of Prakti. And you know, this undivided is kind of well, who am I? And she helps him, She goes, you are the one? And you go, who else?
Speaker 3: Am I? You are pure goodness? Who else?
Speaker 4: And as they're having this conversation, the universe starts to flow out, and it flows out until the gods, until the material everything that has potential flows out with the help of this female power that kind of keeps everything together and in a state of harmony and in a state of peace. Now, of course, the Gnostics had different variations. You know, there was a glitch, things went wrong. Both the divine, feminine and masculine forgot. And now we have to remember so they had all these things, but this force has always been very important, and this goes throughout most of the Gnostic scriptures, like the Cathars. The Kathars in the land where they lived, they believed there's this ancient legend in the Pyrenees about a white lady who has been there since before time. Since we're talking very old pre Bronze age writings and tools, talking about why lady who rules this place, and she got eventually got connected to Mary Magdalene and Esclaramonde fois the great Kathar High priestess. But this white lady is very important in the Kathar myths and later on and of course, as we know and your work has shown, this white lady, the Sofia Shaquina again names appears from Fatima to Guadalalupe to all over the world, and she's just trying to get through, trying to make us wise and trying to tell us, you know, get your shit together, or you know, see what happened, fuck around, find out, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like she comforts us through the awakening process, which, as you said, is dangerous. It's scary. But you know what else is scary adolescence. You're eleven, twelve, thirteen year old boy, and all of a sudden, you know, you look to your left and that girl that sat by you ever did at that desk, is starting to look a little different. You're starting to feel a little different. Oh, something's moving inside of me. That I don't understand, you know, And everybody goes through this, every every young boy, every young girl. We grow up and we go through adolescents and it's uncomfortable, it's scary, it's humiliating, it's you know, and that's just the natural process of life moving into adulthood, right. And then we move into adulthood and we gain wisdom through experience, and I think that that is a mirror image of like our spiritual journey into adulthood as well, and that process is necessary. I'llbe it scary, you know, And.
Speaker 4: I thinkiner he said wisdom is just crystallized pain.
Speaker 1: I've never heard that, but that's true. Yeah, it's trauma and suffering. I was having this really profound meditation the other night. I don't know if you've felt any sort of strange sensations since this three iye Atlas passed through or anything, but I've just been feeling like extreme vibrating in my third eye and all kinds of weird sensations like ringing in my ears and stuff. And the other night I sort of just is where is this gonna sound? I just kind of popped out of body. And that's not new ever since going, you know, and getting involved with them in rows two and sort of that happening just that one time. It sort of opens a gateway, no pun intended, and it can just kind of happen more regularly. But anyway, so I did the other night, and it was like seeing all these fractals and seeing all these like you know, fractal beings and all this stuff, and this information was coming into me, and something was seeing basically that the experience of life is terror and beauty. It was conveyed to me that the experience is terror and beauty, that it is a balance of both, and you must experience both to grow.
Speaker 3: Couldn't agree more.
Speaker 4: That's it light and darkness that I was seeing in Yang in the stadium, Fascinante tre mendo, Light and darkness.
Speaker 3: These are things we have to.
Speaker 4: Harmonize, accept and unify within ourselves. We all have a shadow and within the cosmos. And that's certainly what the Gnostics proposed. I mean, I know, people say, well, the Gnostics were world haters and talk to them too much. No, but they also discuss a lot of the beauty and holiness of the world. But they also don't mince words when it comes to the evil and the darkness. How these spirits. If there's a rule in the universe, is that everything eats everything, and that includes in the spiritual world. As Stephen Heller wants, a Gnostic bishop once wisely said, the first sound in the universe wasn't ulm, it was munch. Like, everything has to eat each other, and these beings have to feed, and they will feed as Shamans know this. These spiritual beings will feed on our loosh or our soul or it's that's the economy of the entire universe. And they often, whether it's the gods or a Braxis or extra they don't have human morality. They appear to us as tricksters because they don't have the same morality and they have their own agenda, and we can learn to negotiate and find their benefits. But yeah, at the end of the day, we have to accept your Like you said, the universe is both light and darkness.
Speaker 1: Well, and my understanding of the cosmos just based on you know, interaction with beings in the visible spectrum tens of thousands of times over a period of almost twenty years. Now, is that a cat I hear in the background.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a little kitten that wants to be with me.
Speaker 1: But I have I have two that are always trying to barge in when I'm recording. But right now, yeah, but you know, there there are negative parasitic entities that want to feed on people. That is true. People think there's these reptilians and these grays and these draco's, and I say, bull crap, that it's more like the spirit view, where it's you know, things emanating from other realities dimensions. One could say, so there are negative entities from lower vibrational planes of existence that attached to your mind and want to feast on you, and they want to you know, they want to consume your energy, and they want to make you go mad and just you know, thrive off of your fear. But then there are angelic beings too, and they come in and they intervene, and they're near to your heart and they help when you call them, and they are good, and perhaps they are us many many, many, many many stages in the future advanced where we've ascended to such a level that we can come back and appear as you know, be not afraid, for I'm an angel of the Lord. You don't know right. I mean, it could be what we're becoming through many lifetimes and stages of existence. But you know, there is good and there is bad, and I think it's important not to get lost in a nihilistic view because there are angelic forces that help when we call out to them. But there are some bad ones too. There are some bad beings that possess people and make them go crazy and make them kill themselves, or if they have enough room to play in their mind and they're really weak and vulnerable, to kill other people, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And that's again another thing I liked about the Gnostics is that the idea of mind parasites, they were already talking about it two thousand years ago. The concept of the counterfeit spirit. You find it in the Pistos Sophia Secret Book of John. Of this how the archons install this false self within our mind that keeps us from doing good. It makes us harm ourselves, it makes us worship the wrong gods, It contains all our mistakes and sort of just it tracks what we're doing. And yeah, it's to the Gnostics that was the most pernicious invention of the demiurge, the ruler of this universe, the ignort demented ruler of this universe, and I certainly believe in it.
Speaker 3: And now I know.
Speaker 4: There's like schools of thought, like you know, David Ike or John lamlash or that they feed off our looge, just our negative but in in Gnostic texts, they simply feed off of our divinity or divine spark, because that's how they sustain the universe very much. You mentioned the matrix. Instead of electricity powering the matrix, it's our divine spark that powers the matrix. So they'll keep us the feed off of us, but they'll keep us through any means possible, not just terror or bad decisions, but also the good stuff in life, you know, iPhones and sex and alcohol and all that. They'll do anything to keep us trapped.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wow, I think that's that's a lot to consider, you know, to think about being trapped in a system of control. And I know, like, for for example, Robert Monroe, when he started going out of body, I don't know if he was into gnosticism or anything like this, and I know he was previously not religious whatsoever, at least in the fifties when he started going out of body, and then boom. He starts going out of body thousands of times. And one thing he noticed was there was a control system and there were entities that were He called it loosh right, that they were feeding on our entities, I mean, our energies, emotional states, that it's like gives sustenance to them. But also, as you pass into higher worlds and progress through dimensions, you'll see that there's this light source that's just like flickering, that is emanating all reality. That's how he saw it through the filter of his understanding and his experience. So I'm thinking, huh, that's kind of like gnosticism, right, that there's a source that's emanating all these different worlds of existence on the lower level here, it's like, you know, there's something feeding on us. I really just tend to think that it's like this is the place where you come to purge your negative karma. That it's kind of basically like hell. And you know, the myth of Lucifer is us being in some higher spiritual form and we got prideful or whatever the reason is we fell into materiality and then through the path of Christ is the way we ascend back out of here to more heavenly realms. So you know what I'm saying, like, this is hell, but hey, that's really good news because it could Yeah, it's the best news you'll probably really ever get because it could be worse.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're lower levels of hell. Yeah, And that's what the Gnostics. Again, they weren't just pulling stuff out of their bots. They if you read Plato's Fado, Socrates says famously, the body is the tomb. We might be in hades and we don't know it. And many Gnostics or church fathers even like Origins that we are at the highest plane of hell because there is suffering, there's death, there is you know, uh, there's all these there's temporality, there is suffering, and we can't allow it. I always like them. I always admire the Gnostics in the Buddhists, because they really go through the suffering part. They're not gonna let it go. They're not gonna say, make the best of it. They're like, suffering is bad, temporalities bad, Let's go for the infinite. And in their texts it's all their rituals. It's always again, you go down into hell and you can take it psychologically right, You meet your shadow, your trauma. You gotta heal that, confront your fears, and then once you overcome the arkans or survive them like Osyrus, like the shaman, like Jesus who goes down into hell for three days, then you go into the astral worlds. And their texts are just replete with going into the star portals. We're traveling dimensions. We're going higher and higher and avoiding the arkons until again they reach the supreme consciousness, who they often call the alien God, but they had many names. The one and of course the Neoplatonist wrote about this, the hermeticis is again it's this astral shamanistic flight where no man has gone beyond, you know, the edge of reality.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Have you had any experience with this kind of stuff, like any sort of meditative experiences or anything of that nature.
Speaker 4: Small ones meditation, but the big ones have been ayahuasca.
Speaker 3: That's been for me.
Speaker 4: And again everybody's different, I don't you do you and your mileage may vary, but ayahuasca's what's helped me, probably because I've got so many blockages, so much trauma, But ayahuasca really breaks me free, even though it is horrible because again, same ritual. Even though you have this, I do this with Santo daim Christianistic from the Amazons, you know, its own tradition. It's the same ritual. Ryan, Oh I'm going down into hell. I'm being torn apart and oh but now I am flying across the universe like you know John Lennon, and it's the most ecstatic thing in the world. But same ritual. But that's when I've had my out of body experiences. But it all comes with a death. Something kills me after I've faced all my fears and trauma and it's like, I mean literally, I've had the demons just tear me apart and it's it's horrible. It's like it really happened.
Speaker 1: Do you think that you're experiencing that because that's or let me just say, because your whole life and your mission is so focused on these traditions that revolve around initiation and the revelation of mysteries. Because like, for example, I've never heard of people saying every time they do ayahuasca it's like they're being killed. They descend to.
Speaker 4: Help everything sometimes, Yeah, I'm talking about the most intense one thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's a fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I see I thought you were. I thought you meant literally every time, because I just wonder.
Speaker 4: If three times of the twenty thirty times.
Speaker 1: I've done, I wonder if that's happening to you because you are so focused on myth ritual traditions, you know. So it's like this spirit is presenting this to your consciousness in a digestible way, almost like putting you through a ritual initiation, but you know, in the subtle realms, in an out of body state with ayahuasca, right, it's like a ritual from the spirit world. That's just my take. Like this this death and rebirth ceremony that you're having to live over and over, that's what they were doing back then.
Speaker 4: Yeah, see, no contact with other cultures, same experiences. It's it truly is archetypal and universal. Shamans have been doing this for tens of thousands of years. Well, the first time that had happened to me, I had just started. I'd only been learning about the Gnostics for a few months, and I'm just you know, doing this music and hi on nyahuasca and something. Oh my god, I just left my body and I am just going up into the heavens, and I had no idea about these rituals. And suddenly I see this being converge, this pure darkness like so dark avoid and this being set apraxis. I am a braxis and I freaked out and I was like, oh my god, this being's going to swallow me. And interesting Ryan my aunt who was she was next door from the church. She had a broken leg. She woke up in the middle of the ritual. She was sleeping and she like went on a wheelchair went into the church and my uncle, who's the Patriot arc and she screamed at my uncle, stop Miguel, he's too far away. And my uncle had to come and wake me up, like shake me from my ayahuasca vision. Because wow, so there was something there. I mean, what alerted my aunt you know next door and what was happening? So something weird was happening.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Wow. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've had some out of body meditations, not on any substance, just just purely like meditation, right, And I've seen things like I saw I saw myself as you know, being in this room with these like controls, and it's symbolic, right. I think a lot of this is symbolic, but it was like a hologram of reality was being expressed infinitely and fractally, and there was these enormous beings of light kind of interacting with this little control panel, and then it was like zoom in, zoom in, zoom in, zoom in. Oh, look there's little Ryan. He's on this dimension like way down there. And it was basically like endless fractals of dimensions just constantly being created, and it was mind blowing, you know, and just all kinds of stuff like that, like in the out of body states, seeing fractals, seeing weird things.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 1: You know, beings of light just communicating to me. And that's not new to me, you know, I've seen that many times with my eyes throughout my life. But yeah, I tend to think that this is a universal experience of humankind. Like the Tibetans were writing about it, obviously, the Gnostics were writing about it. Obviously, all the mystery traditions around the world, and even in Christianity they write about going out of body, like John of pat Most when he's writing Revelation that he poof he goes out of body and he's in the in the realm of heaven and he's given this vision of what is to come. Right like this is a natural thing that is a part of our multidimensional nature, that we can directly have experience of the divine, and that our consciousness can leave the body momentarily, and as Rudolph Steiner said, uh perceive higher worlds. Right throughout esp we can perceive higher worlds. And we know that in ancient times they would do these rituals and induced near death states or use certain breathing techniques or whatever, use chemicals like ergot root which synthesizes LSD. We know that was in the Kaikon potion and Greece when they would do the Elysian mysteries. And you know, we know there's some evidence of like mushrooms being used in certain cultures and things like that. The Acacia tree, right, that's important to the Masons, and it's supposedly buried with highermabif and the Templars and the Masons have this idea of you know, DMT being extracted in ancient times for rituals from the acacia tree. So there's many ways to skin a cat. But you know, to stop rambling for any longer on this my point is that this is a universal thing that we've always experienced, and it's totally natural, you know, and it's it's complicated. It's not just like, oh, I got to go to church on Sunday and then sit in this building for an hour and that's where I get God inside this box. Like no, God is within you all the time, you know. And because of this, you're powerful and you can leave your body or you could, you could, who knows, maybe eventually we can levitate. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I agree, I agree.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm following up the Elvis book with the David Bowie book. Somebody who was just like Elvis but more overtly into gnosticism and you know, had extraterrestrial experience, was a you know, a natural mystic all that. But one of the movies I compare his life to. Do you ever watch a movie called Pleasantville? I'm no whole film, Okay, it's a film. Toby maguire is in it, and it's a film about this brother and sister get transported with a magical, magical remote control to sort of a fifties TV show and everything's black and white, you know, the idyllic, you know, leave it to beaver.
Speaker 3: Yeah kind of.
Speaker 4: It's called Pleasantville, and everybody's happy. The husband comes from home, the white gives them as Martini kids have short haircuts. But this they come from this other dimension and they start teaching everybody things like you know, you know, avant garde art or kissing people while on dates. And every time they do that, color appears in this world, and more color, and so other people start doing all these strange things again art and sex and trying drugs, and suddenly the whole world, this black and white television show is getting color. And of course the powers that be feel threatened, and they tried, of course kill those who are bringing color to Pleasantville.
Speaker 3: Oh God, and the end there's this battle, and uh, it's a it's a great, very very.
Speaker 4: Gnostic movie if you ever check it out. But it's a it's beautiful about how bringing color to the world. As you're talking, that's the whole idea. But something had to die and that's the black and white fifties world.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: I love that. I need to see like a master list of all your Gnostic movie recommendations. Sure, sure, I wrote down The Dark City and there.
Speaker 3: Was another one on your obviously.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's my favorite movie ever.
Speaker 3: Truman Show is another classic. One thirteenth Floor.
Speaker 1: That was the one thirteenth floor. I wrote that down thirteenth Floor in the Dark City because I haven't seen those.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh there's then they have twists within twists within twists here, you know.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: Wow movies.
Speaker 4: I'll give you a good Gnostic idea or framework if you would, and your listeners too.
Speaker 1: What do you think about like the whole Garden of Eden. I know we touched on this a little bit, but the idea, I guess you basically said that the serpent metaphorically is Jesus, and that would make sense, right, like if the Gnostic view is true, and we barely scratch the surface on this, which a part of the Gnostic view includes the idea that the Old Testament God is more like Satan or an evil force that's, you know, a control figure. There is this notion that Jesus was talking about a completely different God, which I truly believe, and there's a lot of evidence for this scripturally. I think if you really use your intuitive lens, you'll see that he'll say things like when he's talking to the Sadducees or the Pharisees. He says, you know, your father is the father of lies Satan, and he says things like, you know, God is light. To worship God, we must be God is light, God a spirit to worship God. We can only worship in spirit. And he just was saying these new things that didn't really jibe with the Old Testament tradition, right.
Speaker 3: But it's better than that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Gospel of John was first used by the Gnostics. That passage you just said, in the original translations, Jesus goes, your father is the father of the devil. In other words, he's not saying that the devil is their father, that there's a father on top. He's talking about the demiurge. So in the original text Jesus is talking about, you know, the father the demiurge.
Speaker 1: So that would very much make sense. Though, if we have it wrong, and we have it backwards for the last two thousand years, and instead of Adam and Eve expected to be good little slaves and not question and not seek knowledge, but they're just expected to sit there like prisoners and not express any free will or curiosity, it would make sense that in truth, the serpent probably was the good guy.
Speaker 4: He was an awakener and serpents are symbols of wisdom, and that's probably what the original story was because as most know that Adam and Eve is probably based on the Anunaki story, you know, where Anki creates the first humans. And in the original story, actually Eve was superior to Adam and the Gnostics they kept that Eve is actually the awaken Sophia's trying to help Adam. It's not you know, the whole rib thing and all that. She is Sophia that's also smuggled into the Garden of Eden to help Adam. And the story then goes and remember you have the story of what yahweh defeating Leviathan and b so again you have this story about this serpent that's defeated by the solar male left wing powers. But yeah, the Garden of Eden, according to the Nonsticks, was not a good place. It's an illusion, a prison, and Adam and Eve were really the heroes along with the serpent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that does make sense to me. And then there was something else I got distracted by the Solar thing, something that a very good friend of mine in the Templar tradition told me was that anytime that you see like a solar symbol in the ancient past in regards to a mythological or religious tradition and modern times people would think, oh, they worshiped the sun. No they didn't, but it was rather a symbol that they believed in the esoteric view of God and that the true Son is God. But this can only be experience. It's not in the physical dimension. But when you cross the void, either through death or going out of body or whatever it is that you do to leave the body, that the true light of God, and it's a white light. It exists in another world, right, and that's the sun. That it's not this physical orb in the sky that people were worshiping, But that is just even a symbolic expression of the higher emanation, which as we know, is not material. This dense physical world is a lower world and the higher we go, you know, the physical fades away and it's more spirit, it's more you know, mental, psychic whatever. So I find that very interesting.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I think it's a good one.
Speaker 4: The police thing had that old song there must be an invisible sun.
Speaker 3: They're probably right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, Like they have this notion of the star Sirius being a secret sun. That's a Mason thing. I think that song by Soundgarden what black Hole Sun so and that people speculate that as being a negative thing. I don't know enough about it to have an opinion either way, but it's just I.
Speaker 4: Like, remember, most stars in the solar and then the universe are binary stars. In other words, there's always two sons. And some have said, well, where's we might have a second son, but we can't see it or it's been hidden from us, and that's part of why we're so in balance, because we don't know you know that there are two sons and we need those twin spirits, if you would.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, wow, Well I have really enjoyed this. I think that I could sit here and just pull you know, this thread for hours and hours and hours, and I definitely get the sense that we need to do this again.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 1: So thank you very much for coming on the show and you know, giving me some of your time. That's very special to me. Please remind the viewers one more time where they can find your show.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, it's been a blast, Thank you, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: I have to do that because.
Speaker 4: The King of the real King of this universe is speaking. But yeah, once again, go to either the God Above God dot com or see my name. Just put my name together in all small letters, Miguel Connor dot com and you'll get to.
Speaker 3: Where you need to go.
Speaker 4: You know, my books, blogs, social media podcast, it's all there. Either one you go, either one you either road you take.
Speaker 1: I hope you guys at home have enjoyed hearing more about gnosticism. Please be sure to check out his show aon Bite if you are interested in gnostism. He literally his entire program. I'm not talking an episode or two like your boy with plus said so it does. I'm talking the entire program. Catalog is dedicated to narcissism and it is very deep and it is a really good show. So you guys show them some love. Thank you again, Miguel. And I'm just going to close out the way that we always do, which is saying bye guys, and you can join with me or you can just sit there looking cool like the king, and you know, either way, thanks again, man, Bye guys.
Speaker 2: Weird Things Happened in Weird Weird Weird exact
Speaker 1: E