Speaker 1: The time has come, the contestants have gathered, the trash has been talked. Yeah, the bets have been made. I just deleted that. Put it back in there again for me, buddy. Sorry, it is almost time for another round of the Initials. Attorney Corey Cove, your host.
Speaker 2: Shall we go? I don't see why. Let's go.
Speaker 3: Good time for the twenty twenty four Initials Invitational presented by Saint Paul Federal Credit Union.
Speaker 2: Yeah love Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. Awesome.
Speaker 4: The jackpot is again at an all time high seventy five hundred dollars. We'll get to that in a second, but let's go around the room and introduce the players. John kriesel Audre Martin, Carly Zuker, Bryan Oak, Matt Minster, Chris.
Speaker 2: What happens if Matt Minster wins today?
Speaker 1: Mattminster sponsored today by the radcoan Radco dot com folks, Thank you rad Co. If Matt wins, you'll receive ten percent off your entire order now through Monday instore or onliner ragu dot com when you use the promo code. Additionals, discount doesn't apply to top for Steaky Ragco.
Speaker 4: Good luck, Matt Oudra Martin and Brian Oak are gonna not pair up in the game, but they are pairing up for a sponsor.
Speaker 2: What happens if Oak or Oudre wins today?
Speaker 5: Well, Oak and Audre are sponsored today by my great friends at ABC American Building Contractors, And if either of them win today, tweet at Mark D. Parrish and tag at ABC will help through the end of Sunday, and one lucky will winner will win a one hundred dollars Visa gift card.
Speaker 2: Let's go good guys.
Speaker 4: All right, So that's for Audre and Brian. What happens if Carly Zucker wins today?
Speaker 1: Carly is sponsored today by her great friends at Great Clips. Yes, if she Wednesday, you can get you can tweet at Marny Gelmer and tag at Great Clips through the end of Sunday, and one lucky winner is going to get one year of free haircuts at Great Clips Salons.
Speaker 6: Thank you Great Clips.
Speaker 4: So John Krieshel is the number two seed, A lot of pressure on Johnny Kay is the favorite today. What happens if John gets to the finish line, Chris.
Speaker 1: If John wins, John as sponsored by our friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza Head on over to your local runs and buyer lace and take advantage of the buy one, get one free sale going on at all Seventh Avenue Pizzas. And if John Wednesday tweet at meets us one and tag Seventh Avenue Pizza through the end of Sunday, one lucky winner is gonna win one hundred dollars to put towards restocking your freezer with Seventh Avenue Pizza.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Seventh Avenue Pizza.
Speaker 4: Good luck John Right a couple of other things quickly, Initials Game dot Com. If you want to buy the home version, go die versions four and five Initials Game dot Com. And then also shout out to everybody who came out to Initials.
Speaker 2: Game Live last night.
Speaker 4: You can go see where you can play this game all across the Twin Cities Initials Game Live dot Com bars and restaurants. So it was super fun last night. It was awesome. I almost won one of the rounds.
Speaker 2: Got dang. It's fun to play. I actually get to play because they write a lotto teams too. Yeah, like sixty five teams.
Speaker 4: I got sniped by our friends Sonia from First av her Team one round two and beat me by like one hundred points and I was pissed off. Sony's the best. So anyway, other thing for you guys. Again, the rules are a little bit different this year, Audrey. You might remember a couple of years ago we had a rule that if you get shut out, you are eliminated from the next year's tournament.
Speaker 2: So that is still in play.
Speaker 4: You're back after a one year hiatus. You're better than that. You're not getting shut out again. But if you get zero, you are out for next year's tournament. If you get one, you are eligible, but not guaranteed a spot. If you get two, you're guaranteed a spot. The other difference is here is wildcards quick wildcard update. Mark Parrish is standing back there. He's kind of anti sweating the group because he's the leader right now. Through four games or sorry, three games, he has four points, Marnie has three points, and then there's a handful with two. The top three non winners including ties, advance, so you need at least three to.
Speaker 2: Get a wild card.
Speaker 4: Four probably would guarantee you with spots, So keep that in mind that even if you don't win, you want to run up the total.
Speaker 2: Everybody on board, Yes, all right.
Speaker 4: Before we play zero, our final number four, we have to potentially give away a whole bunch of money with the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot. Now it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot.
Speaker 1: That's right, one hundred three Tier zero five three two sixty. Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot is currently at seventy thousand, five hundred dollars. You're looking to buy a new car, save money and your Kurk car loan. Do it with Save Paul Federal Credit Union, now offering car loan rates as low as six point two nine percent. Apply today's Sat Paul fu dot org slized kfan federally insured by the NCUA.
Speaker 2: Corey yep So.
Speaker 4: I saw Carl last night at that event. He won thirty one thousand, five hundred dollars. He was the first ever winner. We could have the third ever winner today if they simply guess the right initials. If they get one initial in the right spot, they win two hundred and fifty dollars, which is still pretty sweet. Let's not downplay two fifty. But if they get them both right, this thing goes up five hundred dollars every week, and it's up to seventy thousand, five hundred dollars thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. Now every week we let the lowest seed, Mattminster, We let the lowest seed pick.
Speaker 2: The packet feels so good.
Speaker 4: The numbers that are remaining two, four, six, seven, eight and nine?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: What list do you want? Give me? Four? Bright farv Huh. Okay, he's your Brett far No, he's yours. I'll take him. Okay, all right, there's the list. You're fine, Carly. I'm trying so hard not to be nervous because I'm trying to like not give a you got it? Good morning? What is your name?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 3: What is your name?
Speaker 2: And where are you from?
Speaker 7: James b.
Speaker 2: Bloomington? James from Bloomington. Yes, how you doing, James? I'm being good good.
Speaker 4: How would you like seventy dollars? Sure that you seem like you're on the fence. All you have to do is tell me that to write initials that matt Minster just randomly chose what initials?
Speaker 2: Are you guessing?
Speaker 1: E me?
Speaker 2: All right? Say both of those again? Echo Victor? Did that help anybody? Victor?
Speaker 4: Ev EV. He is in Echo. I guess V is in Victor EV.
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 4: What a what a random combo of EV? Any reason you're going with EV?
Speaker 2: Nope? Wow? Okay, interesting for a shot.
Speaker 4: At seventy thousand and five hundred dollars, James and Bloomington's going EV and he's going home with nothing interesting? Sorry, James. No, man, Wow, that was a crazy, crazy guest, but whatever. I guess none of us would have laughed at him if it would have been worth seventy five hundred dollars. But no, you went for a obscure one and just hoped. My guess is I've never used that combo and he was just hoping. It was a debut. Not the worst.
Speaker 2: Strategy to think of many I got Eddie vetteran, that's it. Not the worst strategy if you just think I'm gonna roll out a new one. All right, everybody knows the rules. Yell out your name. Your name is your buzzer, have to pronounce it correctly, obviously.
Speaker 4: Again, if somebody else rings in and is thinking, don't forget, you can ring in and wait your turn, But of course wait till you're called on, just in case it's close. Here we go quarter final number four. The initials c F, the letter C and then the letter F.
Speaker 2: No things blame that.
Speaker 4: Here we go quarter Final four. Item one of c F. Clue number one not considered flexible. Clue number two. This phrase was first introduced in the nineteen sixties.
Speaker 2: Clue number three is sessive.
Speaker 4: Clue John number four John crazed fan grisil out for number one and the door swings open. Clue number four features micro management.
Speaker 2: Clue number five. This is a kind of person.
Speaker 1: HMMW.
Speaker 2: Clue Clue number six.
Speaker 4: This person is sort of a perfectionist and wants to dictate most situations.
Speaker 2: Oh, clean freak.
Speaker 4: Everybody else five or three two one, Carly five four three two one and mat Live four three two to.
Speaker 2: Guess, I have no idea. Oak was crazy close, But the word wasn't clean freak.
Speaker 4: It's control control. Those are control freaks. This game is for babies. You were very very close, control freak.
Speaker 2: I should have Yeah, how did I get that? Christy did dodge a bullet?
Speaker 4: There? Nobody gets number one control freak. Here's number two of CF. Clue number one goes by many names. Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Often appear in groups of four to six. Clue number three. One of the words is a body part. Clue number four often placed in baskets. Clue number five.
Speaker 4: These often appeared at sports bars. M John John chicken fingers.
Speaker 2: That's right. There may have been a cane's reference in clue six.
Speaker 4: Chicken fingers gets Johnny Cresol on the board.
Speaker 2: Everybody's nervous in this room. I can just feel it.
Speaker 4: There's are freaking out, all right, Crisol with one. Everybody else yet to score, but there's a billion items left. Here's number three of c f Clue number one considered expendable.
Speaker 2: Oak. Wow for it. Cannon fodder.
Speaker 7: That's right, that's that's Aurora Borealis level of low fodder expendable.
Speaker 8: Who's more expendable than cannon fodder? Agreed, But you're in the infantry and you're on the front lines. Nothing personal, crease.
Speaker 4: You are considered, you know, crucial, but you are also a number one hundred percent. But the fact that it came to you immediately is unbelievably impressive.
Speaker 2: That was crazy good.
Speaker 4: Cannon fodder was the right answer in Oak is on the board. One for creesel, one for oak. The rest of you are cannon fodder. I guess for there is number.
Speaker 2: Four of c f Clue number one involves many people oak what crowdfunding?
Speaker 6: Come on confidence?
Speaker 2: A little bit of over confidence.
Speaker 4: Maybe I got excited, excited, I jumped out for the rest of number four.
Speaker 2: Clue number two commonly has rivals. Clue number three.
Speaker 4: Often involves a territory Odra yeap college football. Oh, all of that makes sense as well, but no college football incorrect. Oudra's out for the rest of number four. So we're down to Krisol, Carly and Matt Minster.
Speaker 2: Clue number four, sometimes connected to gambling.
Speaker 4: Clue number five features a hierarchy John Yep crowd favorite.
Speaker 2: We're down to Carly and Matt. Car and I have nothing, So Matt, you got a chance.
Speaker 4: We're down to just the two of you. Here's the final clue of number four.
Speaker 2: Clue number six.
Speaker 4: Involved in corruption and bribery. This kind of group is led by a boss or a don Matt Matt crime family. That's right, those are crime families, and Matt Minster is on the board. This is the most nervous group we've had of the first four games. It's not even like on pins and needles. It's crazy. All right, so we have three of you with one. Creas Oak and Matt each have one. The girls yet to score, but there's still eight items to left. Here's number five. It's a tough list. Here's number five of CF.
Speaker 2: Clue number one.
Speaker 4: Is considered a negative. Clue number two often used in storytelling. Clue number three this is a shortcoming. Clue number four often causes an internal conflict. Oah, yep, I can't the first Okay, critical flaw.
Speaker 2: Oak out for the rest of number five. Clue number five this is related to a person's personality or behavior. Matt character flaw. Ok again on.
Speaker 4: The right path, but missus and Matt Minster guarantees himself a spot in next year's tournament and takes the lead with point number two. Okay, clean freak when it was control freak and then well, congratulations, thank you, rink of dominating, but instead Matt Minster takes the lead with character flaw. Matt has two, Oak has one, creasl has one. Here's number six of CF. Clue number one forces change. Clue number two moves. Clue number three.
Speaker 2: Is a zone Oak Okay, cold front.
Speaker 4: That's right, Brian oak Man Oak, Oak's got too and he should have maybe four, So I mean he's on the brink of dominating.
Speaker 2: But still we got a close one here.
Speaker 8: The brink of dominating is not the same thing as dominating, all right. Let's just say I'm a long ways away from dominating.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: The situation is we're halfway through the game, Carle and Audrey yet to score six to go, plenty of time. Matt Minster and Brian Oak both have the lead with two crease, so you're just one back with one. Here's number seven of CF.
Speaker 2: Clue number one can be found around the world. Clue number two. One of the words is edible. Clue number three.
Speaker 4: Debuted in nineteen seventy eight in California. Clue number four can include a reservation. Clue number five. This has a connection to the Grand Lux Cafe and clue clue number six. This is an American chain restaurant known for salads, It's portions, but more specifically it's desserts.
Speaker 2: Oak Oak Cheesecake factors. God damn, she.
Speaker 4: Is cap Factory and Oak has point number three.
Speaker 2: This might be the year the upisode Hayley brought.
Speaker 4: In cheesecake Today Cheesecake Factory.
Speaker 2: There are five to go and Brian Oak has the lead.
Speaker 4: Oak has three Matt Minster with two cs, with one Carle and Audrey score. There are five items left. Everybody is still in this. Here's number eight of c F. Clue number one is a group of people Clue number two known for dedication and devotion. Matt Carley was first, cult following.
Speaker 2: On the board good one. You needed that one that It sounds like three of you had it at the same time, but.
Speaker 4: Carly was first. A girl going gets you on the board and keeps you in this thing.
Speaker 2: Four to go. Everybody is still mathematically in this. Ok.
Speaker 4: You have three Matt, you have two Carly, increase, will each have one. Audrey yet to score, but four to go. Everybody's still in this. Here's number nine of CF.
Speaker 2: Clue number one. Not originally from the United.
Speaker 4: States, Clue number two could be considered a category or a variety.
Speaker 2: Audre go for it. Curly fries. Awesome guests. Though that was exciting. I'm very exciting for you. I believed you when you rang in variety of French fries.
Speaker 4: Felt very confident. All right, No curly fries for Audrey. You were out for the rest of number nine. Clue number three connected to oil easter pails. Mm hmm, Oak, go for it, clam bake Oak out For the rest.
Speaker 2: Of number nine. We're down to crease O. Carly and Matt bake.
Speaker 4: Let's bake with an A yeah, yeah, no clam fake. Everyone knows about clam fake. I did totally blow it all right. Audra and Oak are out. Clue number four often delivered Clue number five created by multiple methods with a wide range of ingredients.
Speaker 2: Clue clue number six.
Speaker 4: This features vegetables, noodles, rice, soy, sauce, and more.
Speaker 2: Five four three Chinese food.
Speaker 4: Yes, simple Chinese food is the right answer, and Matt Minster ties for the lead.
Speaker 2: That's just Chinese food. The general so is fried. What does that have to do with an oyster bucket?
Speaker 4: That's what those the like the white little pales are called oyster pails.
Speaker 2: That's the actual name of thoms. I didn't know that either. You learned something once in a while on Wikipedia, always learning.
Speaker 4: Oak has three, Matt Minster has three, Criesel has one, Carly has one. Audrey at to score. Here's the situation, Audrey, you have to run the table to tie. Obviously, goals is around the board. You can't get shut out again.
Speaker 2: You can't. You can't. Oak and Matt have the lead. Carly and Criesel just two back with three to go.
Speaker 4: Everybody else though, still mathematically and this Yere's number ten of CF clue number one features security.
Speaker 2: Number two is a form of punishment.
Speaker 4: Clue number three often features thousands of people. Clue number four it's connected to rehabilitation.
Speaker 2: John John correctional facility. That's right now, I'm nervous.
Speaker 4: Two correctional facility gets Creesel back in this game.
Speaker 2: He's just one back with two to go.
Speaker 4: All right, Audre, you're mathematically out to win, but you gotta keep playing. You gotta get on this. It's a weird list. It's a tough list. Actually, Oa can Matt have the lead? You each have three with two to go. Cries, you're just one back.
Speaker 2: Carly. You need both of these, but it's not over for you. You get either.
Speaker 4: I got it.
Speaker 2: Here is number eleven.
Speaker 4: Of CF clue number one. There is a limited number of these.
Speaker 2: Clue number two. They are weighted. Clue number three. These are red clue number four. They are essentially a sta YEP challenge flag.
Speaker 4: Dated do there you go challenge.
Speaker 2: Thank god, very good. All right, nobody got shut out. That was good. It all comes down to this. Here's number twelve.
Speaker 4: Carl, you're mathematically eliminated as well, but get that second point. I guarantee you a spot next year. Adrian Carly each have one crystal. You need this to force a three way tie breaker.
Speaker 2: Oak.
Speaker 4: If you get it right, you're the winner. Matt Minster, if you get this right, Matt, you're the winner. It comes down to this. Come on, Oak and Matt going for the wind. Cresyl going for the tie. Here's number twelve for the win of CF. Clue number one historically white clue number two. Its goal is separation. Clue number three is somewhat cone shaped. Clue number four. It is often made of paper. Odra, go for it. Coffee filter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whoa Audron.
Speaker 4: Got the last two and guarantees a spot in the nation.
Speaker 2: That's very possible.
Speaker 4: Chris goes down though. So it all comes down to this. The two trolls that couldn't be on camera.
Speaker 2: Sorry put us in the back forty Yeah you did no like? Look at this.
Speaker 4: Quarter final tiebreaker? Oh versus Matt Minster?
Speaker 2: Luck, buddy, good luck. If you guys don't know the rules as simple as this.
Speaker 4: There's only three clues in a tiebreaker, so it's a little more to the point. If you ring in and get it wrong, your opponent gets to hear the remaining clues and then doesn't ring in. Just we'll have five seconds after the third clue is read, just to simply say the answer.
Speaker 2: So don't ring it. If that's the case, this is it. You get it right, you win, and you move on.
Speaker 4: Here is the tiebreaker, OK versus Matt Minster tiebreaker.
Speaker 2: Of CF Clue number one often considered simple, familiar, and basic clue number two. This is consumed final clue clue number three, often connected to a person's childhood.
Speaker 4: This category includes things like Mac and Chat Matt for the wind, comfort Food Master gets comfort food in advances as the lowest seed. Another statistical upset the year freaking upset. Matt Minster moves on to the semi finals of the twenty It is.
Speaker 2: Fun man, Matt Comfort. I was too chill, I got too much rest last night. I guess those were tough.
Speaker 4: Those three or four are very like very niche and I got cannon fodder.
Speaker 2: And clue one that was ridiculous fish ceiling fan fan, Wow otter you went.
Speaker 4: You were on the brink of history, right, going back to back shutouts and then you.
Speaker 2: Got the last two. That was fantastic, incredible. All right, Matt Minster with another upset in the invitational? Chris? What happens now that Matt is won?
Speaker 6: Congratulations?
Speaker 1: You get ten percent off your entire order now through Monday in store onliner rad code dot com when you use the promo code initials. Discount does not apply to toppers. Thank you rad Code. Well done, Matt.
Speaker 6: Can you believe it?
Speaker 2: Rad Coo did not see that coming? Nobody? No way, incredible.
Speaker 6: Man, Well done, dude, the lowest seed.
Speaker 4: It just keeps winning outside of do Young Park, killing everybody. This is the year of the upset.
Speaker 6: Wow shocker, Chris. How you doing good?
Speaker 2: I think it's so fun though, I know, moving on?
Speaker 6: No, I agree. Everybody got at least one point.
Speaker 2: That was tough.
Speaker 4: A lot of people coming back from this round. Man, oh man, Carly, I think you're gonna get in.
Speaker 2: I hope, so you'll probably get the.
Speaker 6: Disappointed in yourself.
Speaker 8: Not disappointed, Nope, cause I'll be back next year.
Speaker 6: That's true.
Speaker 2: No, there's no Oak like a hungry.
Speaker 4: Oak, and with three points, you still have an outside chance.
Speaker 1: At al card.
Speaker 4: That's a wild card as long as as long as two people don't get four and lose, You and Marni still might get in with wild cards.
Speaker 2: So it's not over for you yet either. Do I have a chance at the wildcard?
Speaker 4: You do not?
Speaker 8: Okay, stay in touch because I would love to come back and do this sometime and show these punks how it's done.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you were us how it was done.
Speaker 2: I just make it a.
Speaker 4: Point that everybody that now with two is officially eliminated. So because Parish has four, Marnie and Oak have three, So everybody with two, like Joe O'Donnell Audre, all those two point scorers are officially out of this year's tournament. No wild cards for them three or more. By the way, speaking of the year of the upset, on Monday, two of the all time greats, the number one seed A J. Monsour takes on the number twelve seed Tyler George Tigers in Machine at this game too. Yes, yeah, if there's going to be an upset, check this out. Mike Grimm Tommy Ryman makes his initials period debut he's never even played, and Mike Mussman as the.
Speaker 2: Forty fifth seed, So.
Speaker 8: Winning that one then.
Speaker 4: So Tommy's never played. Tommy has told me off there. He thinks he's going to be good. But this is you're thrown to the wolves against two of the all time greats, and it's the tournament. He might get completely smoked man, But we'll see on Monday.
Speaker 2: Both brother I know to clean freak versus control freak, right on the right path. That the other one that was close?
Speaker 6: What was the other one?
Speaker 2: I stole one from him? Clam bake? There was clam bake. He said, critical flaw. I said character fly.
Speaker 6: I nabbed that one, and he did say clam bake.
Speaker 2: To be fair, that probably should have removed a point.
Speaker 6: Wow, are you got to be happy?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm silverrmous no idea challenge. Flag was solid. So you were on the brink of never eating a curly fry again. I thought you when you were very y. All right, redemption for Audrey. That was awesome. That's a tough list. Well, and again, Matt, you can't. You picked the list, so good for you.
Speaker 4: Any way to go, got the got the initials from you, yesterday.
Speaker 2: It was great.
Speaker 3: I told you which pack Matt will face Tommy Olsen in the semi final.
Speaker 2: Decided, Yeah, when are we doing this?
Speaker 3: The winner of Sauce, Krasinsky, Charchy and Pearson and Jeff Lambert will be the third semi finalist in that group.
Speaker 4: So what we're gonna do is the the actual bracket is but then what well, no, not exactly that, we're still semis and finals are going to be dependent on who makes it because we're gonna have to balance schedules quickly. But so the wild card is we were saying this the other day about Parish Parish losing to Tatum actually might be good for him because Tatum has to play Dough Young Park. Oh yeah, when we get the wild cards that we're going to basically randomize it with a Zach's little cute digital wheel. So he might actually get to avoid Dough Young Park by spinning it and ending up in a different bracket.
Speaker 2: But the other main nine are already locked Parish through it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't think he knew that, but I think he made the right call accidentally. But avoiding Dough is zachar would you put.
Speaker 6: That back up with again? The matchups if you don't mind all.
Speaker 5: About the gamesmanship, and I absolutely threw it.
Speaker 2: What if somebody passes away?
Speaker 4: Wow, then we will have to go down anyway, and so we will knife someone.
Speaker 6: Just wondering Monday.
Speaker 2: Into my car.
Speaker 1: Ye, it's a j it's Tyler George, it's Mike Grim, it's Tommy Ryman, it's Mike Mussman.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then who's a week from today? If you don't mind, does that go?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 6: Look at this, let's see.
Speaker 3: Vassilero, Schwartz and Santanella Amelia.
Speaker 6: All right, hawk yeah man, Yeah, tough groove too.
Speaker 2: Zach's red at this games pretty good.
Speaker 1: And Zach would love to uh to advance into the next round, I think, yeah, And who knows what Santanello is going to do.
Speaker 6: Dave Salad Schwartz is not good.
Speaker 2: Just because he hates the bear. But this was by someone hates the bear. Yeah, Dave Schwartz was the most most intense game I've ever seen. This was my heart rates now below one twenty five.
Speaker 4: I'm happy with two because I had no that would have absolutely nothing.
Speaker 2: Creasy was just an honor man. Well, thanks, I'm happy you won.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 4: That was awesome, well played, and uh, good luck and the next route.
Speaker 2: I'm just hoping, hoping for a decent seed next year. I lost fifty bucks on you. Yeah, damn it. I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: You bet against yourself. That's good thinking.
Speaker 2: It's what I do. That's right, all right?
Speaker 4: So so I got to where I am officially through his dough Young Park, Tommy Elson, Tatum Everett, and Matt Minster. Those are the four guaranteed to move on because they have they have one. That's how you advance.
Speaker 1: I know sus he's not on a mic, but anybody willing, I'll put money on Tyler George to be the AGA on Monday.
Speaker 6: If anybody wants it, I.
Speaker 4: Take the field.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. Well, I mean yeah at that point, well.
Speaker 6: I'll do fifty dollars on Tyler. Anybody's interested.
Speaker 2: You want to bet on AJ So or what?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Fifty? Who else you have? Aj? Mike Grim, Tommy Ryman and Mike Huckleberry. You got it too? Sure? Are you on AJ? I like Tyler? In the next round?
Speaker 4: Tommy Ryman, Tommy Ryan take the field, take the field.
Speaker 2: You had the field, Carly, can I have it? You take the Yeah, you got both of you that sound. Wait, make that harder? I bet yeah, Sauce, how would you have younger day? I wouldn't have missed Chinese food that hung out way longer than I thought it would too.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that, oh man, I was waiting for certified fresh. Oh wow, I don't know. I'm on my list even that's a really good one for rotten.
Speaker 2: You already got it listing other combos to rub it in your face. Carbon fiber. That was super fun man.
Speaker 4: That I don't know if the radio listeners could feel, but in this room that was the most anxious.
Speaker 2: I remember this room being in a.
Speaker 4: Long glasses fogged over here. You could just feel I was just filthy though, isn't it hot man? That was just dirty? Thanks are good to see you, Thanks to Brian Oak matt Man, nicely done. Due Thank you, Sir matt Minster would win. We'll have him back in about a month or so for the semi finals. But again the next semi on Monday. A. J. Tyler, George Mike Grimm, Tommy Ryman, and Mike Mussman. That's Monday at eight fifteen. See you then, everybody have a good weekend.
Speaker 2: Nine to noon is next anybody have a learning for you to have aw S discus