Speaker 1: Weird things happened in the.
Speaker 2: Weird weird weird.
Speaker 3: Wow howsa, wowsa, wowsa, welcome, welcome, wows abousa to thirteen?
Speaker 4: To thirteen? It is thirteen, incracy.
Speaker 1: We're almost a two fourteen and to fifteen?
Speaker 4: Whoa? To fourteen? That's huge, It's enormous.
Speaker 1: It's her biggest number yet.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm just saying, you know, that's like an important you know, it's a milestone. Yeah, a very important milestone. To fourteen geeza and then two fifteen and I can't even fathom that that's way too far ahead.
Speaker 1: These numbers are beyond my comprehension. But no, it is insane. It is insane. And for this episode, I really felt called to have no topic and just to talk about things that have been on my mind lately. But I've been too busy to like settle down and unpack.
Speaker 4: How are you feeling, sir? I would like to know how you are feeling lately.
Speaker 1: Physically, not that good, but that's just a body pain thing.
Speaker 4: Emotionally, emotionally pretty good, spiritually and pretty good, pretty good, pretty good? Yeah, how about you?
Speaker 2: That's because I'm here, Yeah, that's exactly.
Speaker 4: Why I only ask because you've been so busy that like, I'm just checking on you. I'm checking on my boy and making.
Speaker 1: Sure it's going to keep going.
Speaker 4: But yes, I yeah, well you, Yeah, I wanted to check on you, make sure you're okay, because you've been going and going and going and going and going, and I'm I know me personally, I'm the type like if I do some three days in a row, I'm like, y'all gonna have to give me a week yoga. I'm gonna need some cool down. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it has been crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was just, you know, I wanted to check on you, make sure you're doing all right.
Speaker 1: But in this craziness, a lot of incredible things have happened, and I think it's been a while since we've really talked about like any sort of stuff outside of some pointed topic, you know, and like sky watches that have happened, and just incredible things that I thought were worth sharing on the main show. So I guess I'll just you know, I'm not gonna spend the whole time talking about contact in the desert, but there were a few key moments that were really important.
Speaker 4: Right because we've got a chance to talk a little bit about contact in the desert. Did we just little bits, little tidbits here and there, because.
Speaker 1: I know we did, do we on the main show?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah? What and Jenny on that was for.
Speaker 1: Having so close together? Yeah, there were like three weeks ago or less. Yeah, that was that.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. Man, it feels like months y'all been going just crazy, crazy crazy.
Speaker 1: I know I talked about it on Full Disclosure, but anyway, this isn't gonna be an episode about that. That's just one little thing that is among many things and anyway, so I guess I can just get to that. But it's pretty crazy, incredible because.
Speaker 4: This was the event in California.
Speaker 1: It was absolutely insane because they you know, wanted us to do a SkyWatch. It was a part of the event schedule, and they were just like, you know, Sunday night, nine pm. They caught it an evening under the star. So it was like cool. And obviously you have that element of stress of like who's going to be there, how many people whatever, And we get to the time of the event and it's like arranged in such a way where you know, there's a chair for us in the very middle of a huge field with rows of chairs in a circle all the way around us. And I couldn't tell you how far back the like the rows of chairs went like if you count one chair in a row is maybe like eight to ten.
Speaker 4: This is not while you're outside, is it.
Speaker 1: No, he just showed up in that. Yeah, it was all outside. There was a SkyWatch.
Speaker 4: The SkyWatch, gotcha. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it ended up being almost a thousand people so chairs.
Speaker 4: I mean, like when three hundred or however many it was the last time we did one, feels like an unbelievable amount.
Speaker 1: Those crowds were tiny.
Speaker 4: Three times that much is like I might have a panic attack.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was, No, it was honestly incredible. But yeah, the crowds that we have on the beach that have gotten up to three fifty, I'm telling you, like standing beside those crowds, Like while I was in California, I was even thinking those crowds are small compared to this. Just how many people were there? I wasn't counting. I was just like, oh my god, looking around. My friend An ext ended up counting and there was about seven hundred and fifty people that he stopped at. And then it kept going and going and going, and he like he was like, I'm done counting. So the people that work the event estimated it was a thousand people, just like with the number of chairs they set up and then the chairs being filled, and then people having blankets and just laying in the grass and stuff. So anyway, it was a two hour sloted event. And I just have to say that it was pretty crazy because before the event started, I would say two hours before, so maybe like seven pm, the weather starts getting really terrible, like borderline hurricane weather.
Speaker 4: Before it started.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the day of and all the people that were around us and that we were kind of like talking with and hanging with throughout the weekend that were California locals, they were all like, this is weird.
Speaker 4: This is not natural, oh for California.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was like hurricane winds, rain. We're like, are we even gonna do the SkyWatch? You know? And of course we get up to the event and it was extremely cloudy. It happens to be wherever we go with a crowd, it's always extremely cloudy. And so we get there and we're just like, all right, well, there's a thousand in our heads. You know, like us as a family, we're like, it's cloudy nine, whether it's terrible, it's a thousand people here, you know, And sure enough, like twenty minutes before it starts or thirty, my dad comes up to us in private, just our little group that was, you know, with our family, and he goes, well, I had a vision that nine to forty five there's going to be a triangle orb. We're like, okay, and then we you know, we get to start in the event. He's got the microphone, which I think that was our first time really skywatching with a big crowd of the microphone, which has it's pros and cons.
Speaker 4: You almost have to have a microphone with that many people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're speakers all around, so everybody can hear and wow anyway, So like he's just kind of leading the crowd, you know, let's clear our thoughts for the first bit. Everybody's super quiet and respectful. We're seeing some orbs here and there, like we we probably saw in total. This is just throwing out a number based on the amount of activity. I remember, I did not count. I'd say we easily saw at least twenty, which for a crowd of one thousand.
Speaker 4: That's you all big time, you know for sure.
Speaker 1: Especially a bunch of people, most of them you've never even met. Yeah, and don't don't you know. At least the crowds that we have at the beach, we've met every one of them at the booth and we've kind of gotten like some sort of bond going, and everybody's hanging out all day, even through the weekend. This was different. It was like, there's a thousand people there, we have no clue who these people are. Wow, you know what I mean, it's an event that they paid for.
Speaker 4: I'm just making me nervous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like nerve wracking for sure. It was like whoa, Okay, you know, we're really running on faith here, and so just to even see about twenty orbs with those conditions is wild.
Speaker 4: And I'd say most people probably never even seen an ORB.
Speaker 1: Yeah or anything. Yeah, you know, seven years ago, I would say for a fact most people have never seen anything. Now, I think it's to the point to where it's becoming so much more common that it's available for everybody.
Speaker 4: I think a good percentage of them probably had had their own sightings at some point. But I'd say a majority probably still hadn't. Yeah, which seeing you know, twenty orbs for your first time must be a trivy experience with a crowd of one thousand people with Yeah, so you don't know.
Speaker 1: Right, So now that you know the conditions, you know, like the feelings and the fear that we were having, but also like the you know, the boldness to even do it in the first place. It was just a crazy, surreal environment. And so I would say, you know, we saw your typical kinds of orbs. Nothing to like, you know, squawk about, except for the fact that so many people saw them. But right around twenty five minutes in or less. Actually I remember it being thirty minutes. I think it was nine to fifteen, and it started at nine, so fifteen minutes in my dad's standing and he tells a crowd of one thousand people, he goes, well, an hour ago, I had a vision that at nine forty five there's a triangle formation going to appear. And we were like, well, you know, people in my crowd looked to be in there, like that was bold. Yeah, And I was like, it has to happen now, right, because if not, if it didn't, And shortly after that So leading up to the nine forty five thing, a few things happened that I thought were I'm honestly kind of glad that they did happen, because not only was it like a learning point, but it was also kind of interesting, I think, for the crowd to see how we can be treated. But basically, there was two people there. I'm not gonna name names. There was two people there in that crowd that were presenters at the conference, just like we were. You know a lot of people are there, they have a booth whatever. These two people were presenters at the conference, and they were rudely interfering with our event. Oh one of them snatched the microphone out at Dad's hand and started reading mumbo jumbo crap off of his chat GPT, saying stuff like the Pleiad and starships are here. Uh like he was trying to channel, but he was reading off chat GBT. He was like, the and one of them was a I don't remember the words. One of them's a Polliadi, and one of them's a Syrian. One of them is a verrillion. And Dad eventually took the mic back and he's like, I'm sorry, everybody. It looks like he was reading off AI, We're not really into that stuff. I'm sorry about that, And people afterwards were like, how dare he? You know what I mean? And this was a presenter could at the conference. This was not some like crazy fan or anything like that. Like, this was a person who you know, like was a part of the conference.
Speaker 4: What was his objective interrupting the sky watch.
Speaker 1: To everyone look at me? Yeah? Probably no, But could you imagine, like, could you imagine, you know, you're you're at a conference and like someone else has a presentation for an hour and a half and they're using the power points and all that stuff, and then you just run up on stage and you just snatch the mic and you just like start showing other stuff on your PowerPoint. Like this is basically what just happened.
Speaker 4: I couldn't. I could never even fathom.
Speaker 1: Extremely unprofessional and extremely rude. And yeah sure, and and despite that stuff was still happening. But just just imagine the panic that I was feeling in that moment when he had the microphone out of my dad's hand and was projecting to a thousand people saying it's just crulyanclassed starships and they have a message of love now. Ironically, when he was saying a lot of this crap, the craziest orb of the night appeared, well one of them. I was one of them for sure, right, and it had like it was really weird because it wasn't an orbit. It was this It was very high in the sky. It was a but it was under the clouds. It was a very bright white light. But it didn't have wings like the things we saw on the beach flapping. It looked more like if you could imagine a glowing light in the shape of some sort of vehicle with like V shaped wings, and it was solid, it was fixed, but it was like pure white, glowing light and it just appeared and it started flying across the sky. People were freaking out. I had a green laser or Emily. We were handing the laser back and forth. One of us shined the green laser on it, and it actually like reflected off of it, and it was doing that while he had snatched the mic out of Dad's hand, and naturally, you know, Dad didn't necessarily snatch the mic back because we're all looking at this thing while he's rambling.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And in my mind I was like, in so much panic that he had taken the mic and he was saying all this bull crap. And then when I saw that thing, immediately I relaxed. I was like, it's okay, you know, it's fine. Stuff still appearing at the end of the day. The people out there in the audience know he's bull crapping. And then he took the mic. Sorry everybody, he was reading that off ai blah blah blah. So nine forty five comes around. At this point, we'd see tons of orbs, maybe like a dozen or maybe twenty or whatever, and it was going through, you know, five minutes, there's nothing. My dad's guiding the crowd. There was periods of silence and that just kind of went on, and then we would all see stuff, everybody screaming and cheering and clapping. And then nine forty five comes around and he's like, okay, everybody, a minute goes back. He's still talking on the microphone. The energy of the crowd's raising. People are mumbling. Ninety seven, a bright orange light appears and if you zoomed in on it with a camera, it had three points of light wow, like a triangle, and people were freaking out that were losing their minds and.
Speaker 4: Guy, that must sound crazy. A thousand people all like whoa like like gasping and like making noise, all at the same time seeing that.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: But thirty minutes before he said nine to forty five, some is gonna appear, right. There was people there from Harvard, people from Lockheed Martin, people from I think maybe NASA, people from Berkeley, people from air traffic controllers, just all kinds of different people were that we knew were in the crowd were there and we were texting us after and they were like, that was insane.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 5: We are so excited to tell you about our first brand deal with Stigma Hemp. We are so pumped to be working with them. These people are amazing. We've been working with them for a couple of months now. They have an amazing product. It's a family owned business and we really really believe in the product. Ryan tell them about some of the products a Stigma gap.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So they got these delicious THHC T's Celta Waters gummies. I would personally say they're the best gummies I've ever tasted. I would in my humble opinion, and that milligram is just that perfect dose to have a good night without all the you know, the the freaky thoughts dummies usually bring. No But seriously, it's a great product. Josh is a great guy, the founder of Stigma Hemp, and I just I really am excited to partner with them, especially knowing that he is personally very interested in UFOs and the UFO space. And yeah, I mean I just couldn't be more excited about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, guys, they have CBD, they have THHC, they have capsules, they have gummies, they have drinks. They have these awesome CBD and THHC drinks that are zero sugar, zero cow, zero alcohol. It's just pure either CBD or THHC, and it's all in like relatively low doses, so it's manageable. It's a really really good product. We've tested it ourselves many times.
Speaker 4: It's fantastic.
Speaker 5: They even have like sleepy time stuff that has melatonin. We really truly actually love this product.
Speaker 4: It's amazing. So what we got a little special offer for our listeners, Yes we did about it.
Speaker 1: Go to stigma hemp dot com and use code BSS at checkout and you'll get a nice little thirty percent bump off your price. There and uh, you know, get you some tens of gummies and just have a good time with them.
Speaker 5: Stigma, HEMP dot com code BSS.
Speaker 4: Get that.
Speaker 1: So the other person, remember I said there was another person who was working the event.
Speaker 4: That there was two people.
Speaker 1: Yes, there was two people disrupting the crowd. So when the thing appeared at nine forty seven and everyone in the crowd was freaking out, it was this big orange light wasn't blinking like regulation craft. This this lady was shouting over the entire crowd that was buzzing with excitement, and everybody could hear her. She was right behind us, and she was shouting, sir, sir, sir, that's a plane. That is a regulation craft. And she was just rapid fire, like like Karen blasting at the microphone at the Alien Meet and greet. You know what I mean. No, no, no, she didn't have a microphone. She was shouting, sir sir, that is a plane. It is a regulation craft. It clearly wasn't.
Speaker 4: And and dad, that big glowing orange triangle in the sky.
Speaker 1: When you zoomed in with a camera, it had three points, but to the naked eye, it looked like a big orange blobb a light, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Still, but nothing like an airplane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was nothing like. It wasn't yeah, it wasn't blinking. And Dad was like being shouted over and he literally said in the microphone He's basically like, I don't remember it word for word, but he just said something like, it's not a plane, nobody's shine a light on it. If it's a plane, that's a federal offense to shining green lays or at a plane. He was like, notice that I told you not to shine a light, you know. Basically he said something like I mean, it's hard to remember word for word, and there was so much adrenaline, but it was essentially like, look, if you want to think it's a plane, that's fine, don't shine your light at it. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, And he said there's people here with equipment gathering the data. Will let the data do with there talking. I have not heard from those people, but there were people there from Berkeley University. Alex actually met that guy. He's been in my dad's house. And then there was a guy from Harvard, although I don't think he had any equipment, but they were basically like there doing research.
Speaker 2: Did the Berkeley guy bring his equipment?
Speaker 1: He did that. I don't have his number and I haven't heard from him. Well, I think we should get in touch with him to see if we can get that data.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I talked about him in Bigfoot because that's where I met him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we talked about it on full disclosure, like a month ago. Okay, but I just I don't know him. I met him briefly at the event. But anyway, Dad was referring to them, the guy from Harvard and the guy from Berkeley. He was like, there are scientists here gathering the data. Will let the data do the talking instead of shouting over the crowd and casting your judgment. You can sit there and we'll let the data be talking. And she shut her mouth and it was just like a g moment and basically was like, I'm not fooling anyone. I told you not to shine your light at it. Yeah, I'm not convincing you of anything. Just stop inserting your doubt over the crowd showing it's disrespectful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's not like being insecure. He's not caring whether you believe it or not. He's not there for the people who aren't believing, you know, the truth of what's happening. He's there for the people who just facility, right, yeah, exactly. He's like, I'm not trying to impress nobody. I'm not trying to trick nobody, Like I'm not insecure about I don't care what you believe.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, why I didn't let them experience?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I know. Why Why do you feel the need to so loudly vocalize it, like if you feel, oh, I think that's a plane, Why exactly do you want to just like shout loudly, sir? It's applying. It's applying, like what what do you what do you what do you gain out of that? You know what, what do you what do you gain out of that?
Speaker 1: It's selling UFO tours and night vision goggles?
Speaker 4: Really? Oh? She was another event person.
Speaker 1: At the alien meet and great God.
Speaker 4: Dude, always some kind of ulterior motive.
Speaker 1: I'm finding Bigfoot. I live with the foot, dude.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna stick up for my big foot people.
Speaker 1: I like big foot people. Well, I like Bigfoot. Yeah, Bigfoot's cool. I like the good big Foot.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, dude.
Speaker 2: One of those guys showed me a photo that's never been released ever, And I don't.
Speaker 4: Know why why would it not have been released?
Speaker 1: I can't tell you why you told me that? Do you not remember? You're just keeping his confidence?
Speaker 2: No, no, he told me it's not released that. I'm telling you what he told me. And then he showed me on his Google Drive a trail cam close up picture of like a human eye with hair all around it.
Speaker 1: Like crazy interesting, I'm I believe in Bigfoot, you know, I'm not like pressed about manly, you know, I don't know. I'm open to it. I don't know how to.
Speaker 2: I don't know how I believe in it, Like I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: How does it fit in the equation? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if it's like completely natural or supernatural or whatever, but yeah, the Bigfoot Bigfoot Fest changed my change my little mind.
Speaker 1: Man, what does the guy on that video say? He's like, if you don't live with the foots, you don't know the foots.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: I also believe that. I also believe that it's great. I can't believe you haven't seen this.
Speaker 2: Because he was also explaining to me, he was like, his version of skywatching is sitting out in the woods and listening.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 2: And he's like, if you do this every night, you start to know what's the neighbor's dog, what's the squirrels or the birds or the raccoons or whatever. And then you start to hear the other things and you're like, okay, and then that's awesome. Yeah, it's really interesting.
Speaker 1: Well, we're going in that direction with this episode, which is kind of part of the reason I wanted to have this episode. So I'm glad you brought that up. But anyway, back to the event, right, So that lady's like, sir, sir, and there's a regulation craft. You're not fooling anyone just being rude, right, And Dad had the most like g response I've ever witnessed. It was it was unbelievable. I feel like that was the moment where he just like pulled the sword from the stone, you know what I mean. Like it was a power up moment for sure.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 1: I was laying in bed that night just staring at the ceiling like, oh my god, my Dad's a g I swaid that out loud because me and Emily and Jenny were in a hotel room. I was like, Dad is a g I can't believe you did that in front of a thousand people. Like I would have choked, I would have been mad. I don't know anybody could have rightfully. You know, people get heckled, and you know, obviously comedians are trained for that, but like, that's a tough spot to be in, and he just handled it like just like a hot knife going through butter. And it was incredibly impressive. And right before he wrapped the event and was like basically I love you all, have a good night. Right before that, a huge bright orb appeared and even that lady was shouting that one's real, that one's real, like like, okay, okay, right, we won her over right that one. She was like, that is not a plane, like but loudly and rudely, I'm telling you that one's real because of the color of the Yeah. Well she was neutered by Dad, you know, with the comment yeah all the wind the wind was the wind was taken out of her sails. So she was like that one's not a plane. And it was like she was all on, you know. But it was just a testament to how crazy the sightings were. That even the lady that was loudly shouting yeah. Even by the end she was like, oh my god, you know. And so obviously as it goes over the night, the crowd was slowly thinning out. It's an hour and a half event, I would say, by the time Dad said all right, everybody have a good night. Everybody stands up, starts shaking hands, people are cheering, people are like kinda I mean, I say this loosely, but fellowship and in the sense that like, all right, event's over, let's hang out again, you know what I mean, everybody's meeting up. And I would say at that point there was about five hundred people there, like by the start. In the finish, maybe half the crowd trickled out slowly, like just in the quiet, you know. So about five hundred people present for this. And right when we all stood up and it was like, okay, show's over, somebody I can't remember who, because there was about five hundred people there, they were like, look, look what is that? What is that? And we all turned around, everybody trained and saw this. And right behind where my dad was speaking, there was this There was these palm trees and they weren't that tall. Theyre about like as tall as mine, just you know, the palm trees are not very tall. And uh, there was this big, bright, like glowing Uh it looked like an owl, but it was bigger than a natural owl, and it was glowing bright white with light illuminating off of it. People were like, it's the street light shining on it? Like no, like it was actually emitting a gaining on what well, people are just trying to come up with.
Speaker 4: An owl and illuminating it from the inside. What are we talking about?
Speaker 1: That's the shit was wider than headweaker like it was. It was solid white. It didn't have all the details because you know when you see something natural, it has all these details. It has feathers, it has a beak, you know, like it has shadows.
Speaker 4: It was like shining so brightly.
Speaker 1: It didn't have any Yeah, it was just like a glowing silhouette.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And it was just flapping like this, like just whimsically flapping over the crowd, and everybody was losing their minds.
Speaker 4: Twenty feet off the ground.
Speaker 1: Maybe thirty, yeah, twenty thirty like not very high, like pretty much ground or low tree level, and it was only like fifty yards away, like right behind the crowd. People were losing their minds. I think the really cool part was like the next day, which was kind of the day that we all left and went to another town, another state. Really, we went and hung out with some friends in Oregon. The next day, I started seeing YouTube videos pop up about the event, which I was like, this is kind of an interesting experience, you know what I mean, like videos of people that were there being interviewed by other content creators, and you know, documentary filmmaker James Fox, incredible guy, very nice guy. He was there at the SkyWatch. He was talking about his experience, and it was just like it was insane.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was definitely a defining moment in the sense that, you know, I've talked privately, maybe not as much on the show, but I've talked privately about the idea of like, oh man, SkyWatch with a few hundred people. I'm so scared, I'm so nervous.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But then that night with a thousand people with the microphone and it just going the way that it did, even with people shouting at us and snatching the mic and heckling us, and it still blew people's minds. Was kind of a major let go Like in my head, I literally was like, I feel like Loofy when he went gear five, Like I can do whatever I want with this, Like I don't care anymore. I don't care to prove I'm not nervous over a crowd of two hundred people or three hundred people like that. I mean, what's bigger than a thousand, you know, two thousand, three thousand. It's the same. It's just a dark sea of a faceless crowd. Like there's no difference anymore. Like it was absolutely insane, and it just was, like, I don't know, removed a lot of that limitation about this holding back, holding me back, you know, the fear of skywatching with the crowd. So then that was basically that in a nutshell, the a literal mass sighting with a thousand people. We had amazing sightings in Oregon, but not necessarily anything that are outside of the usual other than the company that we were with. So I'm going to kind of blow past that, and now I want to get to like the main reason I wanted to, you know, kind of have this conversation. So as you know, Aaron was just here.
Speaker 4: Yes, big shout out to Helen.
Speaker 1: That should be the most. Yeah, yeah, everybody.
Speaker 4: Knows absolute gems immediately, like some of the coolest people I've ever met. Immediately homies, like, they are so fucking cool. I love them.
Speaker 1: Yep, very sad to love them. Take them to the airport.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. Me and Casey left knowing that we wouldn't get to see them again, and Casey was like, are you sad? I was like, yes, I'm very sad. I like, I'm so sad. I don't know when I'll get to see them again. They're so cool, it'll happen. We're really like they immediately felt like my friends. I was like, they're freaking awesome. So yes, big shout out.
Speaker 1: It'll definitely happen. We're already talking about them coming back. But anyway, so they were here for two weeks, and that was actually a divine accident because they were supposed to fly in, stay for like two three days, kind of get acclimated from jet lag. We were gonna drive them Innroe for a six day retreat and then turn around and drive back and they were gonna fly home.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that obviously didn't work out because.
Speaker 4: We were gonna, like we were gonna like record the episodes were episodes two of them, I think or whatever. We were going to record with them, and then literally like the next day or something, we were gonna leave, y'all, We're gonna leave and go to Monroe. Yeah, and then while we were recording it gets struck by a lightning bolt. Monroe got struck by Monroe.
Speaker 1: Got struck by a lightning bolt, and unfortunately they just had to you know, they had to obviously cancel our program to fix that because there was like smoke damage in one of the buildings that we were going to be staying at. So they had to like scramble to get that fixed. And they were really good about it, you know, refunding us the program and like really overly good about dealing with that, and they made sure nobody was put out or displaced or anything like that. But they turned around and they were like, but you guys can still do it virtually if you want, we'll hold that. And we're like, yeah, we gotta do it.
Speaker 4: Why not.
Speaker 1: They flew in from America, I mean to America, and I have to do it just because of other reasons. So it was like, yeah, we'll do it virtually, no brain. So we did it. Here in the studio. So for six days we did an advanced Monroe program, going into really deep focused levels, like all the way up to twenty seven. And for those six days we did that all day every day, and then every night we went out and skywatched. And that was transformational. Yeah, because if you know anything about skywatching with my dad, which most people don't, you know, they read the book, they see a video, and then we get the thousands of messages. I tried it. It works, but like skywatching with Dad is a different experience, you know, because as you know, when you're doing that, he's extremely extremely serious about it. Oh yeah, and we talk, we cut up. But at the end of the day, it's like when we have a crowd of people getting together to do this, he's like, cut the football chat. Everybody pay attention. You know, this is we're here to see this. You know, we got to connect our thoughts or whatever. So with Aaron and Helen staying here for I mean obviously two weeks, but we skywatched about five or six nights, right so with them being here, it was like insane. The first night we skywatched was actually when we went to see Superman.
Speaker 4: Amazing that night amazing, you know.
Speaker 1: So that was they got here basically Wednesday, and then two days later we saw Superman. We hadn't started skywatching yet. It was that night that we went out for the first time. We weren't even really trying, we weren't even really looking up, and we still saw about twenty orbs.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, I mean, I would.
Speaker 1: Say maybe anywhere from fifteen to twenty. It's hard to tell when you're not counting, but I know there was that one ORB that flashed at least twelve times in one spot that you.
Speaker 4: Were seeing back and forth.
Speaker 1: I think twenty is realistic. Yeah, kind of like a high high.
Speaker 4: And again, yeah, like we weren't you know a lot of time. It's like you got to focus and like put your energy out there and really like cut the chit chat and whatever. We were like fully goofing off chit chat and just have it enjoying each other's company, talking, you know whatever, and still seeing all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So we did that for five more nights with just like me and Aaron and Helen and Jenny. Some nights other people will come over, like one night, Tom and Victoria came one night Jeremy and Jackie were there.
Speaker 4: Did Warren ever watch SkyWatch with you guys?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, But the point is for five more nights we went out and we we we skywatched, and it got increasingly more insane with each night. So I kind of wanted to go into that. So we skywatched with you, right, we saw twenty something onwards. The next night we go out and it was like so in saying, we saw things that I had like literally something I had never seen. I wonder if I should get into before I really dive into that, talk a little bit about the meditation or.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why not? It would provide context.
Speaker 1: Because there's context to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think, so why not?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me let me go into that first, because it kind of sets up a little bit of the the sky watching and the like the inclination that I have going forward. But I'll just say without going into extreme detail, the program was called Guidelines. It was about connecting to your guidance, the ideas that everybody has some level of guidance. Whether it could be it could be your dead grandpa, it could be angels, it could be elementals. I mean, it could be anything. It could be any sort of disembodied benevolent spirit. It could be your higher self. I mean literally, it could be your child that you know was buried early. I mean, it could be all of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it could be.
Speaker 1: It could be twelve or more, you know what I mean. Like nobody knows exactly what the guidance is until they connect to it. And that was a concept that I had a hard time wrapping my brain around, like the idea, because I've seen things my whole life.
Speaker 4: So which part of it were you? Did you have difficulty like wrapping your head around.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like a new ager thing like my gods, like you know, let me, let me talk to my GUIDs. My guide gave me a message. So of course, you know first exposures like ugh, cringe, like you know what does that mean? You know what I mean? Like that was my initial reaction years ago. You know, what are your guides? Is it freaking Captain Crunch? Like, you know, is it the Keebler Elves? Is it? Is it Elvis Presley? You know what I mean? Like that was kind of my initial thought to that concept. Wow, you have some set of special guides.
Speaker 4: There was that one documentary, what was it called Mother of God or something where she was like Robin Williams was one of her you know what I'm talking.
Speaker 1: Interesting show.
Speaker 4: Robin Williams was one of her guides.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just one of them. I think one of them are friends, right, yeah, yeah, yeah. And I wasn't even referring to that. I was just being, yeah, it's like guides. What is that? I just I didn't know. So over time I've come to believe, Okay, obviously I believe in the higher Self. Obviously I believe that your loved ones are with you. I changed my opinion, and over the years I've come to understand, Okay, maybe it's not so crazy, maybe it's real. So there's an entire Monroe program called Guidelines where you spend literally the entire week doing meditations that are like strictly oriented towards connecting with guidance, with your guide system, whatever that is. And I would say, I don't know, like on a six day program. I think it was like the third day, or maybe maybe it was the second half, so maybe it was the fourth day. Actually it was the second day that I started to see guidance and it manifests itself in different ways, you know, like it could look like a symbol. It could look like a turtle, it could look like, you know, anything, a spiral, the Pyramids of Giza, like it starts to show up to you in symbolism, and over time I would begin to see it as you know, just kind of like a generic glowing being, and you know, maybe there's three of them at one point. Maybe at one point it was like both my grandfathers and my brother Teddy, who was never born, you know. And it was like okay, because it was an exercise where it was like ask three questions. So I was like, okay, you know how many are there? Three? Okay, it's my two grandpas that I always see in my dreams and meditations and just weird feelings and I get like sensations that they're there, like a chill in my spine or whatever. And then what's really surprised me was I saw my little brother Teddy, who was supposed to be born after me and before Emily, but then miscarried like he was just never even born. Devastated my mom and dad back then and anyway, so I saw it as those three and I was like, Okay. Then the next question that we had to ask and the prompt was like, you know, what's your most important life that you've ever lived or something like that, did you ever incarnate here? And if so, what was the most important life? And it was like all three of them pointed at me and it was like you And I was like what, But I thought there was supposed to be three And it was like, no, you don't get it. You know, that's the point we're showing you. There were three of us, but in reality, we're all parts of you, you know what I mean, Like we're not separate from you, your grandpa that came here, or your cousin or your friend or even Buddha. You know, it's all one thing. We're all parts of one thing. You know, it's not separate. You just think it's separate down here on earth life, but at the you know, the total reality where everything is one. It's like you're all just kind of coming down here on your own terms that you're agreeing to back before you were separated. It was kind of like that, like flashes of that, like you know, your grandpa is you. You are a part of your grandpa, you know. And I was like interesting. And then in the next exercise it appeared to me as like the shining light. And then I was like, all right, what's the deal, Like, is there any sort of identification to yourself? And it was like basically like the archangel Michael. And I was like, hmm, okay, makes a lot of sense. I've always had like an attachment to this being internally. My dad has had an experience with a glowing being that presented itself as Michael, although over the years, he said, but I don't know, maybe it was a lady. But it was this huge event in twenty nineteen where this orb was going up and down really fast and it projected an image of a being and it flashed that name at him or whatever. So I've always kind of had this fascination. Obviously, I read the Bible as a kid. I believed that this is a real, disembodied entity and it was just kind of presenting to me. And there was these weird things where I would be like, okay, well show me proof, and then I would feel like something grabbed my leg in the room. Why you're meditating, Yeah, oh my gosh, it's actually pretty common for Monroe really stuff. Yeah, I mean, it's all kinds of paranormal shit. Happens. Yeah, it's like very common people do lifeline retrieval programs, and you know, as they're like approaching people that have crossed over but they're stuck, they'll oftentimes, you know, do the work of trying to take them to the next level, which is focused twenty seven, which is where we were for three days out of this program when I was having these meditations, which is why I'm like, was so shook by it when I felt the thing touched me or whatever. But a lot of times when they're doing sol retrievals, they will fill hands, grabbing them to like hold on as they're taking them the higher levels. Like all kinds of stuff happens. Whoa yeah, and I'm getting to that too. Left my body a few times, felt like like saw my spirit shoot out of my body like a light. Heard a name flashed at me. That was like some ancient Babylonian deity that no one's ever heard of. Yeah, yeah, like right away, nothing, No, no, it was I mean I can get into that. It's kind of a long story. No, No, I don't mind. It's just it's it takes a little bit of set up. Things like you know, shooting out of my body for a moment, or things like feeling my energy body floating above my physical body and then it like just like crunched like rubber. And it was like I felt like I was being crunched like rubber, and my body, my physical body felt like it was lying flat on my bed, but it was like inclined with the head up and the legs up, and it's just a whole weird shit happened, dude. So I'm saying all this to say that the program was very it was very supernatural. It was it was very weird what was happening As I was laying in the room doing that, and Aaron and Helen were having things too, weird things. We were having similar meditations, just like we all did at Creation Station. Now, what was presented to me during that was the sense that I'm just gonna say it, the sense that there is a portal opening between two worlds and that when this alignment happens, that there's going to be an energetic portal that is going to just all the beings are just gonna like buy the hordes just be able to come into our world, and that my job and all of this our job, my family. What we're doing in total is to just do what we can to tell people not to be afraid, because I've always been like it, Why am I doing this? What is this about? What is this leading to? What's the whole point of any of this? Just telling my story over?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is any of it? You know? Why do I even do this? Why do I put myself out there for criticism and for exposure? You know what I mean? And I feel like I got a lot of those answers, which is obviously doubly confirmed by going every night and seeing shining beings in my driveway with Aaron and Helen, who even went home to England and saw something which I'm gonna get into that, but anyway, that was the crux of what was explained to me was that there is a portal opening between the two worlds and that there are you know, obviously bad people in power. That's not news to me. But basically what they were telling me is that their whole game is to trap weak minds and fear that there are weak minds in this world. And I don't mean weak is like in an insulting way, but they just don't, for whatever reason, have the will power to believe in things for themselves, and that's true in all of life. A lot of people, you know, they're so hooked to the news because they need to be told what to think, or they need to be told what to believe, or you know, they can't even pick an outfit without somebody saying, oh, yeah, that looks good. Yeah, or they don't know you know, their identity because they have to be told. I'm not trying to insult anyone personally. I'm just saying it is a fact of life that there are people who exist like this, and those are the victims of the programming of the You gotta be afraid, you know, I think I told you this story or no, no, no, I told Alex this story on full disclosure. When I was in contact in the desert, there was a sweet old lady. Did I tell you the story? She came up to the booth and she was terrified. Yes, yes, yes, yes, And that's what I'm talking. I'm not saying, oh, she had a weak mind. I don't mean that. I'm saying in that meditation, it was told to me that there are weak minds who collapse with I'm not calling anybody individually weak mind. But this poor little old lady came up to me. She said, I loved your dad's presentation, but I'm so scared because I just went to so and so's presentation and they said that the reptilians are gonna come down, and you know, it was some really cookie stuff. I can't remember I said it on a previous episode, like the reptilians are gonna come down and they're gonna invade and they're gonna snatch us all.
Speaker 4: And she's automatic and she just she believed it.
Speaker 1: And I'm looking at this lady and she's like in her seventies or eighties, I mean, like frail. Yeah, think about that, you know. And I'm sitting there at this booth. There's hundreds of people in the room, and I'm like calculating how do I react. And I just told to her, and I was trying to be really subtle, but I was like, I don't think that you should take that too seriously, because she was asking me like, what did the ladies say? What did the ladies say? And I'm like, well, you know that people are gonna say stuff like that to try to make you feel like this, and she's like, oh, you're right, you know what I mean, Like, you know, just yeah, I didn't think about that, and I just felt so sorry for her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she was just like looking for another looking for anything comforting to hear.
Speaker 1: And there are so many people in life like that, Yeah, you know, and it's easy for us to just go on and on and not realize that there are people out there in the world that are being affected by this wacky alien stuff as much as they are. But the point is that's our only job in all this is just to not even convince people it's real, but just to convince them not to be afraid. Because as the ball is rolling, you know, the government's ramping up their agenda, We are making moves and just generally naturally getting more out there in the world. And I mean, obviously there's this race to the finish line where the government and I've known this since I was a child with people in NASA in two thousand and nine saying in twenty twenty five, something's gonna happen, and then obviously twenty twenty six, and you know, I know for a fact that the government has been racing us to the finish line. To it's like which one's gonna get out there first, the positive or the negative, the hope or the fear, you know what I mean, it's us versus them, And I think it's culminating with the idea of like there's gonna be a complete shift where the veil is so thin. It was presented to me as a portal between the worlds, that the beings are just gonna They're just gonna show up in a big way. And I think a lot of people out there would be terrified by that, which is why we've been doing any of this in the first place, which is putting this out there so that people have the material to hear, so that they know not to be in fear.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: And it was explained to me that shown the image of the Philosopher's Stone, and it's like your your reality is truly created from within, and that there are two frequencies. You could say love and fear, but that's not how it was explained to me. It was heaven and hell, and that there are people in this world who are dialing their attention towards Hell and they live a life of suffering and misery and fear because they're focusing their attention on that frequency, and we have to try to remind people no, no, no, no, focus on Heaven, focus on positivity, focus on hope, and not on fear, and you know, just just kind of help people shift towards that reality. And that's what the Age of Aquarius is. When so many people begin to shift to that new reality, that it just makes complete change, you know. And it goes on and on and on. A lot of this stuff that I heard, I don't know if I'm fully ready to say a lot of it. But the point is every night we were going outside. So it got to the point to where me and Aaron and Helen sat outside for like an hour and we saw easily one hundred orbs just bang, bang, bang bang, sometimes six in the sky. Sometimes Oh, I forget to say this. We saw the most insane streak that I've ever seen in my life. I've never seen anything like this. I don't know that anybody has. It was this huge bright orb shooting like sparks off of it. WHOA slowly, I say slowly, it's fast, right, but a streak is like and it's gone. This thing was moving across the sky shooting sparks off of it. With a tail that was staying behind it across the entire sky, and the orb kept moving and kept moving, and the tail just sat there and the orb kept going, sparks shooting off of the actual like the round part of it. There was an actual orb, and then it finally got to a point where it was all the way across the sky and the orb disappeared and everything disappeared, and we were like, what the you know, what the f It was insane, Like usually streaks just go no, no, it like it traced. Yeah, it just stayed there. That's not natural. That's not anything that anyone can explain to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, not at all. What time is it.
Speaker 1: At the time, Yeah, it was about eleven to fifteen pm. Wow, because we had an alarm set because we were waking up every morning at eight to do the Monroe program, so we had an alarm set for like eleven thirty. No, no, I'm getting actually the next story mixed with that. I'm not sure what time that was, probably like ten thirty. It was a different night. What I was referring to was the next night even crazier. So we go out there, We're all like, oh my god, you know in the last few days, we've seen one hundred and fifty orbs. Well spoiler, by the end of the week, we saw about four hundred maybe four fifty something like that, three four hundred anywhere easily in that ranch. The next night we go out and we easily see fifty orbs in a very short span something like that. But we were having a very important conversation. I'm not to disclose all the details because it's things that haven't happened yet as far as the public knows. But I would just say that someone was asking me a question, how does your dad feel sometimes? Does he feel scared? Does he feel dark energies? And I was just like, nah, he didn't. Never really think about stuff like that. He's not worried. Wherever he goes, he knows that he's ultimately protected in boom right over my bushes in my driveway. This being about this big, about the size of I don't know if a volleyball is accurate, but it was. It was pretty big for a freaking bug. It was massive. It had the loose shape of a moth. It had a wingspan like this huge. There's no bug, you know what I mean? Like the wings were huge that's like an owl, Yeah, like a like a small owl. Yeah, it was like a small owl, but the shape was kind of like a moth. But it was solid white like Alex's shirt without all the color on it. It was glowing. It actually was more like the color of the moon, like that dim yellow. It was glowing very faintly, like it was translucent, like you could see through it. But it had a really dim glow on it. It wasn't bright like the thing at Contact in the desert. That thing was like illuminating, you know what I mean. This wasn't illuminating. It was illuminated. They kept being like, was that the street light which is behind trees down the streak. Yeah, And it appeared over the bushes in my driveway and just fluttered to our faces, literally right at our faces. We're all sitting in gravity chairs, We're looking and I'm being silent because the second it appeared, I knew what it was. It all happened so fast, and I didn't want to talk, and like, I guess I could say spoil the way that they would process what they were seeing. I was gonna be like, look at the being. You know, I did it after, you know, because sometimes when it happens, you're locked onto it and then you're just thinking like so many thoughts at once, like oh my god, I can't this is appearing right in front of them. Are they seeing this? Do they know what this is? You know what I'm saying, So like all these thoughts are going through my head. It flew at us, took a right turn and started like just kind of fluttering up above my head, kind of like Navey on Zelda. She just flutters a right turn, went up right over my head to where my tree leaves are, which is like maybe seven feet off the ground, and just vanished. And they were shook. And I turned to him and I was like, that was a bean and they were like, you know, like they couldn't speak.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, how else are you supposed to react to this something like that?
Speaker 1: Hella was like, Hella was like, at first I thought it was a moth and I was like, yeah, right, that was a pokemon. Yeah, you know, a giant magical moth. Like uh, that thing fluttered whimsically, That's what I said.
Speaker 4: And they were freaking out the size of a volleyball.
Speaker 1: It was huge. And Aaron was like that wasn't the street light, that wasn't a moth, that wasn't a bat. He was going I mean he knew what it was, but he was going through everything that it couldn't have been. And they were just like, oh my god, that was amazing. That was incredible, and it was just like we were so energized. We were like, oh wow, oh my god. Okay, we should probably go to bed because that was at eleven fifteen. We had alarm set for eleven thirty to go in and go to bed. Next morning, we had to meditate right We go inside and then I think it was like midnight. We were just standing in my kitchen just like amped from energy. We were like, oh my god. And then I finally looked at the clock. I was like, guys, I am so pumped right now, but we need to lay down. They were just like whoa, just kind of like glided down the hallway. I mean I'm talking like so high energy. They were so like, oh my god, I can't believe we've seen this. And I think the next night we skipped because you came over and we watched Friendship.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And then I don't even remember what day of the week.
Speaker 4: That was.
Speaker 1: It doesn't really matter. I think it was like Tuesday or Wednesday. And then the next two nights we skywatched and we did and then that that that final night we did with Jeremy and Jackie. But uh oh yeah, yeah, that reminded me of what happened. Then, Okay, so we saw the movie with you the next night. Then the next night we were sitting out there tons of streaks. I mean it was like somebody flipped a switch and it was like throw everything at them. Yeah, pouring out like literally like one hundred that night. Streaks, streaks, streaks, flashes, you know, things would be flashing everywhere, just there. My favorite. This is one of my very favorite things because I feel like when people see this, they can't deny it. They can try all they want, there's nothing they can do. And it's an orb. Remember the first night after we saw Superman, it was a one spot and it just kept flashing, you know. We saw that, like all night. There would be things solo flashing and then things would streak. We're seeing all this crazy stuff and then at one point Aaron and I both saw this. Helen didn't see it because she was looking up in the sky we both saw. Actually, no, no, no, he saw the second one. This happened twice, another translucent being looked like a ethereal, kind of like a little magic carpet, you know what. Let me back up because I forgot to say that when Helen saw the glowing winged thing, she saw it from an angle that Aaron and I didn't.
Speaker 4: See, right, I remember she explained this.
Speaker 1: Aaron and I saw it, and it looked like just this massive moth or a small owl, just like a shape of a winged thing. Abstractly, Aaron said, it looked like bad cgi.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Helen saw it from a different angle, and she saw it and it had a glowing orb of light around it, almost like it was emitting the shape of the winged thing. And she also saw legs walking on the ground behind it, as if it was a being projecting this image which I did not see. That she saw from a different angle, and I think it presents to everyone differently, you know. So she saw a glowing orb of light the little winged thing, and she saw legs like kind of like the rest of the he was invisible, but there was glowing little legs walking under it. So it's like what the hell you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean, completely different from what you all saw.
Speaker 1: Don't let me forget about the pineal gland. Okay, all right, okay, now I'm going to get back to where I was in the present. You come the next night. Then the next night, right, so, we're seeing all these streaks, all these flashes, all this crazy stuff. It was going ham and I saw this winged not winged. It was like a magic carpet. It was like a tube of light and it was like white on the border, but the inside was like all like the color of everything behind it. It was like I don't even know how to describe it, like a blanket of light, just like a little magic carpet. It just fluttered over my car.
Speaker 4: Whoa.
Speaker 1: And then I was like, did you see that? And they were like no. And then finally it happened again. But Aaron was like, I see it. I see it. He was freaking out. All kinds of stuff, you know, streaks and all this just crazy stuff was popping off. And then you know, during the day we're doing these crazy ass meditations. Okay, the next night, Jeremy and Jackie come over. The last night we skywatched same thing all these streaks, all these flashes, all these crazy you know sightings. But what was really trippy was, you know, my palm tree in my yard. It's literally right there beside my car. Okay, so if you can imagine on this side where we were sitting, literally like twenty feet maybe it's the palm tree, right, I mean it's really close. Yeah yeah, yeah, I'm not going to a feed like that, but it's very close, like you know what I mean, and not very high off the ground. And we're all sitting there and everybody there, Jackie, Helen, Aaron and me. Jeremy didn't see it. He was looking up, but he heard us all freaking out. We're all sitting there, and there was a bright flash of light in the top of my palm tree.
Speaker 4: In the top of the palm tree, in the top of the l Like did it look like it was coming from inside the leaves?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What it was insane And like there's not a street light except you know, oh down the street. I mean there is a street light. But it couldn't have done that. No, it's impossible. It was literally like in my palm tree, there was a flash of light and it was just like whoa all right, well that was the finale. Not yet. That next night, my cousin Warren comes over and my cousin Grayson, and let's just say that when they came, I was like, Warren, telling me your story about when we were kids. Back when I was about fifteen and Warren was probably seventeen. We were staying in my mom and dad's living room back in Gray's Creek. And it was about three in the morning, and basically I was on the sofa because you remember there was a woodstove in there. Oh yeah, a lot of times and it was cold. We would sleep in that room, oh you know, we would sleep on the couches so nice it was warm in there. So it was just one of those nights, and Warm was on the one that was in the middle of the room across from the stove, and I was on the one under those windows. And as I was laying on the sofa, we were just up talking laying he saw the thing scanned.
Speaker 4: Yes, well I know that because me and him have talked about I've seen the same thing in that house, right, And he always freaks out about it because he's like, dude, it can't be a car because if it was a car. You would hear the cobblestone, you would hear the rocks, you would hear it, and the road's not over there, and you just see the light just scan across the window, but you hear nothing. It was silent, and it's like exactly what I saw there too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So just to reiterate for the audience's sake, because that's exactly what I was talking about, Just to very briefly run through. I was laying on that sofa and a blinding flash of white light slowly scanned through the window behind me and illuminated the entire room. And my cousin was like, what was that? On Saturday, I was like, Warren, tell me Aaron what you saw when you were a kid. I was trying to introduce him, you know, And he told the story and Aaron Helen like whoa. The next morning, Aaron and Helen had to get up and finish packing and I had take him to the airport, right, so they turned in early. They turned in about twelve, and naturally we stayed up till like four, me and Jeremy and Warren, you know, hanging out whatever. I kid you not three sixteen in the morning. It happened again.
Speaker 4: Really yep.
Speaker 1: Warren about jumped out of his chair. He was like, it literally the craziest thing the story that he told that happened when we were kids. It happened that night to him again, same reaction. He was like, what's that? And downstairs in my office where my computers are, an orb of light hovered at the top of the window and just like went across the window. But my back was to it again, and Warren saw it and he jumped out of his chair. He got up and he ran into the room. He was like at the room. I was like, yeah, but the wind. That couldn't be the road. You know that that's a tall window. You know, it goes for like from my floor to my ceiling. It's an abnormal window. And the orb went slowly across the top of the window. I'm telling you, dude, he sprinted over there and he was like, that wasn't a car. And I was like, Warren, it happened again the same day you just told the story. So talk about irony right now. The thing that I really wanted to convey that's most important is that every single night we went outside, we sat in the chairs and we just shot the breeze and talked about movies and video games and music and all the silliest little stuff. And it had the most mind blowing experiences. And not once did we say all right, everybody, we gotta you know, everybody pay attention. Now. There was one time when we were like, let's all focus our mind on one spot. Tom was like, everybody send your thoughts told one spot. And then like ten minutes later, that long street that traced the whole sky that's where it disappeared. Wasn't that spots? We were like, wow, that's interesting. But the point is it was so natural, and it like really pushed me. I kind of had a transformational moment like, oh my god, dude, just like people don't sit outside enough and listen to the forest and learn the dog's call and then you know, pick up on the big foot call or that's what I was talking about earlier. How it gets back to this, or like, you know, the best time we had out of that entire ten day trip was just sitting outside at night and just being in the comfort of the air and just looking up at stars and just talking about and just hanging out. Yeah, and then seeing the most miraculous sightings. You know what I mean. Are you gonna say something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just reminded me. So I attended this past Sunday, I attended my grandfather's ninety ninety fifth birthday. Night's also his sixty fifth anniversary.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Got to talking to my cousin and all of like this side of families from Fayetteville cool, and out of all of my cousins on that side, she's like the only one that's into it. And she like pulled me aside and was like, we lived like right behind them. I went to school. She went to school with junior. Oh sweet, we'll talk names later.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just don't know, you know, I don't want to Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: She said that they were seeing things.
Speaker 1: Too, and they lived right behind us. Well I'm sure they were right. Yeah, So just crazy. Bet I know the neighborhood.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I do too, So I think I know exactly what you're talking about. Yeah. I just want to say a name, but I'm not gonna.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll talk after it, yeaheah. I'd love to know. But yeah, it was just like the most mind blowing thing to me, was like going out there and just hanging out and not even really trying and just seeing amazing things. And it just kind of I had a realization in my brain, like I really just want to go and sit out there more and just hang out. And it's also like it's nice. Yeah it is. And for the first seven years I lived here, anytime we ever wanted this sky watch, it was like, all right, I'm going to the beach because at the apartment we would never see anything. So I've been adjusting to this new home and the sky is amazing. So I think it's just like naturally, I've kind of discovered that there can be amazing sightings here or whatever. But it just kind of pushed me to to have the thought of, like, you know, sharing it with people too, Like I think people want I have an experience. What should I do? What should I do? What do I need to say? Do I need to say a prayer? Do I need to meditate? Do I need to play this government dog whistle? Do I need to do see five? No, you need to take a chair and you need to go sit outside, and you need to hang out, and you need to look up at the stars and just be open to something happening. And it's that simple, you know, connecting your thoughts, connecting your heart, being humble, knowing that it's there. But honestly, just like having a good time.
Speaker 4: Be outside in the heat, get bit by bugs, yeah that, and get into it.
Speaker 1: You know you could use bugspray, but yeah, no, that that was crazy. But then the other thing was there was somewhere I was going to go with that, Oh yeah, the gland.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: So with the mix of those different experiences happening that week and you know, us kind of seeing it in different ways, the beings, And I've just noticed throughout my life that a lot of people will have sightings and they all report it can look different. Yeah, like at Riverfest last October, you know, some people saw it being a certain color, some people saw it as a different shape, different color. Well, something that kept coming up to me during meditation was like, you know, people to see things, have second sight, that it's the sense that you have like a psychic site that comes from your pineal gland, and that the pineal gland is sort of like an overlay to the spiritual world. So whenever you see any sort of being or the orbs, you know, anything spiritual, a ghost, bigfoot, maybe anything that's dimensional in nature and not it's like hardcore material reality. It's your pineal gland is projecting a I say this loosely, but it's projecting like a holographic overlay over your basic site, your physical site exactly, which we do know that the pin Yeah, it's a filter. The pineal gland is literally wired to the optic nerves and the sunlight you take in it goes up to the pineal gland and is producing melatonin and stuff like that. But what was coming to me a meditation was like, depending on how far you go down the spiritual path, you know, open your third eye whatever, doing the spiritual work, being more humble and just you know, having that positive vibration, that it's increasing that filter, that overlay. It's altering what overlay you're able to see with your eyes in the physical world. And it was basically communicated to me that that's a part of the shift. That's why so much more people in the world are going to be able to see things more commonly because we're actually evolving as a ray. And the key to evolving to that next point is not just waiting around for physical evolution like we're led to believe but it's actually consciously evolving to making choices to be better people, doing more spiritual work, and our pinial glands are being altered, so that as a result of that, and it's happening so rapidly around the world now that you know, more and more people are gaining that second sight, and you know.
Speaker 4: Sort of a morphogenetic resonance kind of thing. The more people that do it, it's a chain reaction.
Speaker 2: It happens, and it's not far off if you're into manifestation what you're talking about as far as evolving consciousness, if you can manifest things in material reality, then you can manifest evolving consciousness as a species.
Speaker 1: But also I know that there is government research that shows that people who have regular sightings of interdimensional beings obviously we're exhibit A, you know, but people that have regular sightings have increased cortical thickness of the spinal column and enhanced pineal gland function. So like all this pineal gland overlay stuff that I was talking about, I have never heard that before that came to me a meditation. Never even thought about that in that sense. I always thought maybe out of body experiences, but I never thought about like actually it being involved with seeing things in the physical, which would explain why people who are atheists, negative, closed off and not open minded their pineal gland is calcified, like they literally don't have the muscle to see certain things, which also would make a lot of sense why a lot of people have experiences after trauma, because trauma opens you up to many new possibilities, because once you hit that rock bottom in life and you've contemplated killing yourself and people around you, you know, you've lost them and things like that. You know, I can't tell you like I have people tell me like I was about to give up. I had, you know, chronic back pain and I was about to just end it, or you know, my husband died and I couldn't take it. You know, people at wits and reaching that state in life alters you, which I think you know, obviously it has effects on the pineal gland. But there was something else I was gonna say, but I think that's basically it in the nutshell, just uh, you know, really powerful few weeks and I would definitely say that something is building on the horizon, that the phenomenon is rapidly ramping up its activity. In the world that I think it's the veil is thinner than ever, and that all people really need to do is just you know, like open your mind, open your heart, go out there with an open mind, a little bit of a humble attitude, because there's always a bigger fish in the pond. And I think the cosmos is the same way, and you know, like you should approach that with respect. Of course, just go sit outside and throw out a chair and have some friends and look up and you know, be curious about what you can see. And I think people will be shocked.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 4: Stay curious, stay curious.
Speaker 1: I love you, Craggie. I don't know. I don't think anything else comes to mind. Like I could go on and on about the meditation stuff. Maybe later, beautiful.
Speaker 4: Love it man, No, it's you've been. It's been crazy lately, and it's nice to hear about it and talk about it. Maybe the direction that things are heading. Yeah, it's cool. It seems like you've had some awakenings, some revelations.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I like this episode.
Speaker 1: I will like it too. I will say that Focus twenty seven is the place where I don't know if I said this verbatim yet, but it's the place where, like if you think of a dimension that like when people die, they collectively go there and they kind of gather and they're like, well, where do we go next? It's that place and that's where we were. And you know, I was like low key speaking with beings that presented themselves as angels visually and you know, things touching me, and it was just like very surreal. And one of them presented a name to me that I had never heard, and it was Ma Lachiel. And I when I heard that word, it was like, for a brief moment, it was like my soul shot out of my body in a flashlight, and then it went back into my body and I.
Speaker 4: Was like whoa.
Speaker 1: And then I saw Enoch Metatron and then they kind of were explaining to me that throughout time there have been many people who've come here that you know, now we have all these stolen and bronze statues of them and all these different effigies of these ancient heroes from these mythological stories. They basically presented to me that those people achieved victory of the over the spirit when they were here and they finished their last incarnation, they achieved immortality. They basically, you know, didn't need to come back anymore. They passed the class, you know what I mean, and they ascended and became a star. And I was like whoa. And they were like, yeah, the stars, they are ascended souls. They're real living beings, and that they help us. They are people that came here and they've gone to the next level, but they continue to help us, and that we're a part of some star system that is coming here. Going through that process, I was like, whoa. You know, this is stuff I don't normally think about, you know. And basically when I woke up, I immediately started looking into that name. And there's no angel in the Bible with that name, but there's an ancient I think it was an ancient Syrian deity, not Moloch Ball, not the dark shit, but it's completely spelled differently as melek Bell, which is also translated as Malachiel and is associated with Marduke and the what's the tap it's the in Inachi shit, the Sumerian tablets, and also over time it was believed to have eventually become sole and Victus, which is who they worshiped in Rome. This solar deity when I you know, when you look up this this deity, it always has like a solar halo, and it's like kind of like this ancient Jesus figure, and even the Romans worshiped him, and then Jesus was brought into the equation, but they like put the story, I mean, they put Sole Invictus's birthday on Jesus. So it was really weird, like the kind of the connection that was unfolding. But it was presented to me as such that all of these angels, you know, Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, Raphael Malachio, all these other beings that they were, you know, in some way or another, like us, ascending to the next levels of reality through evolution, consciousness, evolution, you know, like it's it's like as above so below, like it happens on every scale of the cosmic quorder. But that they had ascended to the next levels. And that's why all over the world we have monuments of them like gods, and we have little texts about them as heroes, you know, but in reality that now that they're disembodied, they're like coming back and they're helping us. But they're real disembodied entities and I was just like, I just wanted to connect to my guidance, you know what I mean, so cut to uh you know, I was like, I think I need to go sit outside more in SkyWatch and it's been crazy a few weeks.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, wow, Yeah, that is that's wild. That is wild stuff man.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's all. I got them out of tea.
Speaker 4: Out of tea, all right, that was a Molly reference. You were shouting out Molly there out of tea. Yeah, the UFO T remember.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was just being English like, you know, like I've sipped on tea. I mean, yeah that too, shout out Molly, amazing human being. But that's not what I was going with that. I was going more than British English there, But I like it anyway. That's a wrap.
Speaker 4: Bye bye guys, what ut bmies.
Speaker 1: If you like the show and want more, check out Patreon dot com slash Bledso said so.
Speaker 5: This will get you exclusive weekly bonus shows and access to our discord community with hundreds of open minded people just like you.
Speaker 1: If you want to represent the show, go to bledsosaidso dot com for merch. We have t shirts, hats, hoodies and
Speaker 5: More for all future updates follow us on Instagram at Bledsoe said so, same time next week.