Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: First talkback of the day. Let's get to it here. Oh you know what, I screwed that up? Let me start that over here.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 4: This is eug from the East Bay.
Speaker 2: First time caller, longtime listener, three time tweeter Jane, who gives a fart?
Speaker 5: No sound?
Speaker 1: John Alert? I got got's a patient? I will fight you do y'all like this talkback?
Speaker 6: Yep?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, it's a card again?
Speaker 1: Anyway? Can you play staying next to you by a junk cook Way?
Speaker 6: There's a lot. I think I can respond to it though.
Speaker 1: Who gives a fart?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, I gotta get to another page.
Speaker 3: I have opation?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and god, what was the other one there is?
Speaker 3: It's a card again? There was a lot, There was a lot in there.
Speaker 1: Oh, nostalgia alert.
Speaker 6: Nostalgia alert, nostalgia alert.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 6: Oh that was so good, well done, Thank you for that back.
Speaker 3: There is a second talkback of the day.
Speaker 4: Hi, this is me Lee and I'm listening from Oakland and I love Wild ninety four to nine because I can win this Taylor Swift tickets.
Speaker 6: Woo, Yeah you.
Speaker 2: Can Okay, look, if you want to enter for this flyway trip to Indianapolis to see Taylor Swift November three, which is how many days away?
Speaker 3: Eleven?
Speaker 7: Just kidding out of.
Speaker 3: I was like, all right, I'm just gonna go with it. Ten ten days away.
Speaker 2: This is Taylor SIPs last US tour day. We're gonna send one person from the Bay Area to go check around. It could be you, but you have to leave us a talkback with your name city and then why you love Wildney Fournite.
Speaker 3: That's how you enter to win.
Speaker 6: Two things, Yes, One, what do you think tickets prices are doing for this final era show? I'd be curious if like the price is spiking way. I mean, we already know they're very expensive tickets. When when she came here, it was like people are paying how much? But I wonder if this is just such such a.
Speaker 1: Significant moment, you know, it's the end of this earage tour. It's so big. I wonder if. But also it's Indianapolis. I don't know.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 6: And then secondly, do we tell Megan who just left that talkback? You got to leave the talkback during our show right six to ten?
Speaker 3: Yes, between six and ten you left.
Speaker 1: That one like, oh no, very very early this morning, So like.
Speaker 3: Do we leave another one?
Speaker 1: Does it even count? I mean, I don't know, it's just rules, but I think it's six to ten.
Speaker 3: The official rules day during our show.
Speaker 2: So there you go, leave another one right now to be entered to one?
Speaker 3: All right? Really quick?
Speaker 2: Parents, I don't Graham, you have kids, but they're they're a little on the younger. And still I have a daughter, she's twelve. She is so mean to me. I think I've probably talked about this before. You know, she's banned me from talking about her on the show. So if I ever do, it has to be like at this time where I know she's not listening. Otherwise I'll just never hear the end of it. And I'm the worst mom ever because I'm so uncool and so embarrassing and I I cannot talk about her. So I was like getting bull by her over the weekend, right, I mean, it's it every daycurring getting bullied.
Speaker 3: So I bought these.
Speaker 2: Cute Halloween press ons and she saw them like on the counter and she was like, ill, whose nails are those?
Speaker 3: I was like mine, and she.
Speaker 2: Laughed in my face because she thought they were so stupid with the bracelet I had out in my room.
Speaker 3: She's like, that's your bracelet and like yeah, she just laughed. It's like the main nest thing ever.
Speaker 6: Oh no, this is just a glimpse into my future.
Speaker 1: I'm terrified. I'm laughing now.
Speaker 2: But it makes me feel like everything I do is just so stupid, and everything I wear it's just like so bad.
Speaker 6: So it is okay, right, she's right, but yeah.
Speaker 3: It's me it upright.
Speaker 2: So since I'm such an embarrassing, uncool mom, I'm going to surprise her and send her a Halloween Graham through her school next week.
Speaker 3: They sent down an email it's a Halloween.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming it's like somebody.
Speaker 2: They'll come drop off little things like can't but they'll say like, hey, this is for Keana.
Speaker 3: I'm so in love mom, or wherever it's from.
Speaker 1: You have to sing it or something, you know, really embarrassing.
Speaker 9: Oh great, I love that.
Speaker 7: But the bullying is just gonna get worse.
Speaker 3: I know she's an retaliate.
Speaker 6: When did what age do they go back to being nice again? This is what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Teen girls in thees.
Speaker 2: Probably yeah, yeah, I didn't get nice to my mom until I had kids of my.
Speaker 6: Own, and then you start to understand howful you were. Yeah, man, that's gonna be tough. My daughter is five now, and she's in a very mean phase right now.
Speaker 1: Just wait and so I'm just and your daughter's how old?
Speaker 3: Twelve? So thirteen?
Speaker 6: I'm just kind of wondering because I keep going like a man, I can't wait for her to get out of this phase because she's in a mean one. And I'm just wondering how many years in between her next mean phase, which starts at twelve or maybe earlier. Am I gonna get a couple of nice years in here?
Speaker 7: Maybe she goes off to college.
Speaker 6: But I'm talking about but between the next meeting between twelve, is there a nice phase in here I have to look forward to?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 6: I assumed that, like you know, daddy's little girl, you know, between three and five, this would be like the sweetest time ever. And it's been the meanest time ever. Man, She's mean, And I'm just wondering, like, do I have any good times to look forward to?
Speaker 1: Or am I? Is it downhill straight into bullying?
Speaker 3: It's all downhill?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dang, it's gonna get work to sleep for the bullying and abuse, I'm already getting that, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I'm already I'm right in the middle of the Bullyard the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Oh you guys know what time it is.
Speaker 1: It's time for the four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: Wow, say goodbye to moons over my hammy. What Jenny's has announced one hundred and fifty restaurant closures. That's gonna They're all gonna be closed by the end of next year. And the closings are already starting. Fifty are going to be shut down by the end of this year.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna get my moons over my hammy.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Brown.
Speaker 6: I haven't been to Denny's in fifteen years, so that's probably I'm probably part of the problem.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The Golden State Warriors got their twenty twenty four season underway last night in Portland, taken on the Trailbreak Blazers, and they dominated.
Speaker 1: Steph Curry nearly.
Speaker 6: Had a triple double in the game, and he probably would have, but he sat out the entire fourth quarter because they were ahead by so much. The Warriors cruise to a one thirty nine to one oh four win, and even in a blowout win, Draymond found something to be upset about. Got his very first technical of the season.
Speaker 3: Yay, Dubbs, yay.
Speaker 7: How many changes happening with the weather. Temperatures continue in the upper seventies. The highest will be in San Jose with a nice eighty one degree.
Speaker 9: Great aries, Bessie, your day is going to be an eight. Follow your heart, your love life may see a refreshing change today. Also have fun without spending a lot of money today.
Speaker 3: That much good love.
Speaker 1: Goe.
Speaker 2: Before we get to talking about Hannah from Love Is Blind, we were just talking about these Taylor Swift tickets.
Speaker 3: Now we are giving away.
Speaker 2: By the way, if you want to see her November third, Indianapolis, it's your final US tour date for the Era's tour. Leave us a talk back with your name, city, why you love wild. That's how you enter a win. I did go look up ticket prices.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how much.
Speaker 2: The cheapest single ticket for this show, that's what I want.
Speaker 1: I'm on a strict is.
Speaker 3: One and eighty five dollars.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding?
Speaker 3: One ticket? That's the cheapest in the entire building.
Speaker 2: Then you moved to the floor. There the floor tickets. You're not finding him for less than four thousand.
Speaker 1: So there you go. So is Taylor Mania.
Speaker 6: This being the last plus t last stop. People are wanting to be people want to be in the building. Witness history.
Speaker 11: I was.
Speaker 1: I was on her last show of the eras tour, the Big.
Speaker 2: Leave us that talkback for your chance to win. All right, so are we still watching Love Is Blind?
Speaker 7: Yes, I'm all caught up.
Speaker 3: Wait, so the reunion. Yeah, the reunion came the last episode.
Speaker 7: The wedding episode came out last night. Okay, it's not the reunion. It's not the reunion yet. The reunion comes out next Wednesday on the Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So Netflix has at this point dragged on the show for this whole month, which makes me really mad because I like watching it. I not in one sitting fully, but I like watching it at least throughout one.
Speaker 1: Whole week the episode. It's the longest damn show.
Speaker 3: It isn't the most boring seasons.
Speaker 7: I agree on that, yes, And oh my gosh, as I was watching the last episode last night, I was like, why am I even watching this? And That is rare for me to say with vis blind because I love that show, but it was so boring.
Speaker 2: So I feel like one of the people who I've not necessarily grown to like on the show.
Speaker 3: But at least she makes it entertaining, is Hannah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I'm not gonna spoil anything, you know, as for what goes on in the relationship on the show. But she's actually making news outside of the show because she has since lost i think seventy five pounds. Yeah, and she looks completely different. And we were talking about this off air because she's she is denying that she's used ozumpic.
Speaker 6: She said she tried it for like a week or two and it made sick and so she stopped. But seventy five pounds such a short period of time is extremely rapid weight loss.
Speaker 1: It's not possible.
Speaker 2: And didn't you say in this interview she did that she lost the weight from cleaning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she said a lot of her exercise.
Speaker 6: She's very OCD, so she's been doing a lot of housework and cleaning as if that's a new part of her life that suddenly popped up. Oh now I'm clean and look at the weight just falling off of me. Just come up with a more believable excuse.
Speaker 2: She was like, OCD cleaning on the show. I brought its every day.
Speaker 7: Surely when someone drops a lot of weight, you know, they'll talk about their time in the gym, how much they've really gotten into that. In an interview, she literally was like, yeah, I don't like working out.
Speaker 1: We're not dumb, we're not stupid. That kind of thing.
Speaker 6: I'd rather if you're gonna lie about because so many people, at least more people are coming out and admitting that they're using ozepic, at least in Hollywood, you know, people are like, oh, you're not doing it. It's becoming more acceptable, I guess. But if you are gonna lie about it, to Justic's point, tell me that you're doing two a days at the gym and you have a trainer, and then you go every day at four am, and then.
Speaker 1: Again the like, is anyone going to fact check you on that? Probably not.
Speaker 6: You can be like, I'm doing this no carb diet and I go to the gym, you know, twice a day for two hours each. At least tell me that we're going to make it believable, right, and I'll be like, okay, if you call that okay, maybe you could have lost a seventy five pairs.
Speaker 7: Have you guys heard from Uh, this is sidetracking a little bit, but have you guys heard a lot of the I guess influencers that get bbls their doctors will actually give them a full influencer plan on, like this is how many times you're gonna post. You don't have to work out, but this is how many times you have to post at the gym for this long? This is how many This is how long you have to go without posting anything lower body, like a full on influencer plan on how they can get away with lying about their bbls. And this is like this is like the surgeon's office. That is like here you go, like.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: If you want people to think this is believable, you got to post a bunch of you? Is you douat?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 1: Light?
Speaker 2: It's not this awful thing like or at least it shouldn't be. No, you know, like nobody cares you got surgery?
Speaker 3: Cool? Good for you, you look amazing. You know that that should be the end of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, where the JV Show.
Speaker 3: I'm Selina, I'm g.
Speaker 12: Good morning JVS show. Just watching the sunrise in Cabo. Just wanted to wish you guys all a happy I believe it's Thursday already. I've been here since Sunday. Go home Saturday. I'm having the best time. But anyways, have a wonderful day, guys.
Speaker 3: Bye. Guess what is anyone happy for?
Speaker 13: Her?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No even know what to day is.
Speaker 1: She's been on vacation in Cabo for so long.
Speaker 6: I appreciate you reaching out and saying good morning, but really, was it really a.
Speaker 3: Face so salty?
Speaker 1: I just heard the birds chirping in a wave, just sound.
Speaker 6: It's so calming, Like how much do we all need that in our lives? The noise and the screens and the and the kids yelling at me. Just let me be there with the birds chirping and the waves crashing and I don't even know what day it is.
Speaker 10: Hi, This is Rosie from San Francisco, and I like, Wow ninety four nine because you guys are just hilarious, And you guys can give me a free ticket to go see Taylor Swift, which I.
Speaker 1: Definitely cannot afford.
Speaker 10: I don't even want to look at the prices for that, but yeah, I hope I win. Thank you and love the show, keep it going.
Speaker 3: Oh good, oh my god.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So we're giving away flyway trip to see Tata November third to Indianapolis. It's her final US tour date for the Eras Tour. We did look at the ticket prices. They're up there, They're really up there. But one person from the Bay Area is going to win this flyway trip and it could be you. You got to leave a talk back with your name, city and why you love wild to enter to win.
Speaker 1: And we did look up.
Speaker 6: The tickets are expensive, very expensive for this final show. When's the next time you think Taylor goes on tour? How long till let me think about it. I bet you it's a long time.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna settle down with Travis Kelsen. Yep, that's right, She's gonna start a family.
Speaker 6: What if it's they called the Eras Tour because it's the end of her touring as a big artist. But like, legitimately it's gonna it's family time. But what a go out on the highest grossing tour.
Speaker 1: Of all time.
Speaker 3: It's really possible.
Speaker 6: Yes, please, if you didn't hear this on our show. Earlier this week, Sunday night football cameras caught Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 1: They're playing the Steelers.
Speaker 6: They caught him on the sidelines going in for a Now, it wasn't like a real deep dive nose pick.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 6: It was I've described as more surface level. But fingers checked both nostrils and then they go from.
Speaker 1: Nostril to the mouth and he appears to.
Speaker 6: Have something like it's almost like he's rolling it between his teeth. He clearly has got something there. Now he has responded to the booger eating comments. He goes on this Pat McAfee show a lot, and I'm glad they asked him about it. Now here's his response. And I want to ask you guys, if you believe it as far.
Speaker 8: As the books goes, I've actually never eaten my boogers. That's one thing I'm very proud of. That was your first time on what about as a.
Speaker 1: Child had to happen.
Speaker 8: No, I honestly haven't. It's a tough it's a tough look to try and defend because that video is a little incriminating. Yeah, I can tell you that there needs to be a side view that shows that there wasn't a book that actually went in the mouth. Okay, but yeah, it's a bad looks a bad book.
Speaker 6: Now he's hoping that there is some side view, and I don't think there is. I do appreciate it wasn't Pat McFee. I don't know who else was on the show there at the time, him saying your first time ever was on TV, Like, yeah, the first time, the first time you ever eat a book was when cameras happened to be watching you. Clearly he's a longtime booger eater. He just doesn't want to admit it, of course. And I mean we posted a poll on our Instagram story earlier this week and overwhelmingly people agreed.
Speaker 1: He did eat it.
Speaker 11: He ate it.
Speaker 6: He has something in his mouth. You can see that this after this pick and his hand goes to his mouth. He's got something in his teeth. He's got a little Otherwise, you.
Speaker 3: Don't go from nostril to mouth, right, you know who does that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 6: It was too comfortable, too familiar, like Gary, Oh, we've been here before, my old friend the booger.
Speaker 3: And if you're a booger eater, just on it. We talked about plastic surgery a little earlier. You know, you get work done. Who cares you look great?
Speaker 2: Just just be you, unapologetically. Aaron Rodgers, you eat your books, own it.
Speaker 1: I totally disagree. I would lie about this one till the.
Speaker 3: End of time.
Speaker 1: What did?
Speaker 3: Everybody already knows because we saw you. Why lie?
Speaker 6: But if there's one thing I've learned, particularly from politics lately, you just lie. And if you lie about it enough, it goes away. And so I think he can lie. I think he can lie this one away.
Speaker 1: I yeah, it was just a scratch, and then yeah, there's nothing. Do you have a definitive proof on camera?
Speaker 6: You don't, there's no side angle, you know whatever, And so there's nothing, And so I think he just lies it away. But clearly I think we've busted him. He is an habitual booger eater.
Speaker 3: He definitely is.
Speaker 6: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine taking all your booger talk backs, Good.
Speaker 8: Morning, gave me show.
Speaker 1: This is Ernesto from Concord. I'm gonna say that loud I ain't my boogers once in a while. Yes, it's true.
Speaker 8: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is nothing wrong. Every single kid on this universe eat his boogers. One of us take it forever and never go away. But I do eat my boogers once in a while. It's a normal Okay.
Speaker 11: Jesus imbars my slim from the area got.
Speaker 1: Okay first.
Speaker 3: I love what you leave talked back by the way hilarious. Look.
Speaker 6: I appreciate the honesty, but I have to strongly refute that claims. No, every kid on this planet does not eat their boogers. I never was a booger reader. I remembered the kid in my class. His name was Jason. He was the booger eater, and everybody pointed to him. He was the one that was doing it.
Speaker 1: I did not. I have kids now, they don't do it.
Speaker 6: My son has a booger wall next to his bed where he wipes them, but he doesn't need them.
Speaker 1: So I don't know. You're out on your own on that one. I've never eaten.
Speaker 6: I've never tried one of my own, and I'm not about to start. But you know what, stand proud, stand strong boats out there.
Speaker 1: Maybe you guys could have a booger reading. March down at City.
Speaker 3: Hall today one.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, honest, please, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the als talked.
Speaker 3: About stories today.
Speaker 2: Wow, Jason Kelsey is denying falling asleep at Taylor Swift's show. You know, she was back in Miami over the weekend the Air's tour. She kicked off another leg and there's a photo that went viral of Jason Kelce in his seat, head tilted back, eyes closed, and everyone's like, really, he's falling asleep at Taylor Swift's concert.
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 7: Can we get the photo back up on Instagram now? So go check it out Jamie Morning Show Instagram story.
Speaker 3: And Casha miist it go check it out here.
Speaker 2: Of course, he had to address this on his podcast with Travis Kelce.
Speaker 3: You took a nap at the Arrow's tour.
Speaker 14: Did not take a nap?
Speaker 1: What is that all about?
Speaker 14: I'm dancing with Ellie. Ellie goes over to Kylie and then I'm just like sitting here and I'm just like feeling it and I'm tap of my thigh and I'm just like in the moment. All of a sudden, I go on Twitter and I see sure. I'm like, dude, what the like, I'm not even sleeping, he.
Speaker 2: Says, he's not sleeping, And there's actually proof in this phone photo that he's not sleeping. I see everyone looking at it, at Graham when you're looking at.
Speaker 6: It, and he looks sleeping, right, I mean his face definitely looks asleep.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, here is his reasoning or his proof that he's actually awake, and I could prove.
Speaker 11: It to you.
Speaker 14: There's evidence in this photo that I'm not sleeping, just feeling the groove. Uh, my head is hovering. You can't sleep with your hand hovering above your knee.
Speaker 1: He says.
Speaker 2: If you zoom into his hand, you see it hovering above his side because he was tapping his thigh to the beat of the music. He's right, yeah, yeah, So here was a one point.
Speaker 6: Also, if you were to really zoom in on his head to the head rest, I believe there's a bit of separation between.
Speaker 1: His head and his head rest.
Speaker 6: Like if this was an NFL review whether or not a player's foot was over the line or something, and he zoomed in, I think, yeah, his head is not on head rest, his eyes are closed, and he was not the first one to be at a concert eyes closed, just you know, really feeling it, feeling the music, although it is a little strange when you're the only one sitting down and I see he's seventy eight people in that row, all standing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was the only one.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, no, there's.
Speaker 6: Someone else behind him sitting down. Yeah, there's one other person sitting in that row. But everybody else, it looks like, in that entire arena, is on their feet. But again he's also yeah, he's seen the show a few times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, many times. Really quick.
Speaker 2: This could be the end of an era. Liam Neeson says that he is about ready to quit action movies.
Speaker 3: And he's like me poster guy for action movies. He does them all. I swear he plays like the same role in every single movie.
Speaker 2: Well, in a new interview with People, he said it has to stop at some stage, And he also said that, you know, he usually does his own action scenes. For the most the more intricate ones, he has somebody sub for him, and he doesn't want to get to the point where he has that body double doing all these scenes for him. So he sees himself quitting action films maybe by the end of next year, he says, that's going to be it.
Speaker 1: How old is He's old?
Speaker 3: He's kind of up there, but I feel like he could still keep going there.
Speaker 1: We gotta look this up. How old is Liam Neeson? He's seventy two?
Speaker 3: But what do you mean?
Speaker 1: What do you mean it's about time to quit action motion? It's probably about time three years before that, fifties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hollywood magic, you can do this forever, you.
Speaker 1: Know, seventy two year old bones are made out of dust. I think I get kicked wrong.
Speaker 6: His yea get kicked wrong in one scene where they weren't supposed to make contact, and his hip is gonna explode into like ten thousand pieces.
Speaker 3: Nobody's Liam Neeson. I feel like he can just do it all, or he could.
Speaker 7: He could do some of it and then the rest could be like.
Speaker 3: AI or something holograms.
Speaker 6: All he has to do is really just he can have a stunt double, do the scenes and then he just has to, you know, do the voice.
Speaker 1: I will find and I will kill you.
Speaker 3: And then that's all he has to say, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 11: All?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 6: Will Debo be able to play for the forty nine ers this Sunday against the Cowboys. This is apparently still up in the air, the team not ruling it out, though Deebow only played a couple of snaps this past Sunday against the Chiefs. We know before he left with an undisclosed illness. Well, it turns out he had pneumonia. He had fluid in his lungs. He had to be hospitalized that night. I wondered earlier this week if he was still in the hospital. I think he got discharged from the hospital on Tuesday, So he was there at least Sunday night and Monday night, two nights in the hospital with a dealing with the fluid and as lung as. They said he still has a chance to play, although he did not practice yesterday. They held him out of practice, So we I su We'll see what happens today and tomorrow.
Speaker 1: What is going on with this Niners team.
Speaker 6: Two days in the hospital because he was sick, and everybody else on the entire team is hurt. If he can't play, and Juwan Jennings has a hip injury, there's two that'd be two wide receivers out, and we know Brandon Nayuk there's your other starting wide receiver. We know he's done for the season. The Niners would be starting like three rookies at wide receiver. Rookie is back from being shot in the preseason, he'd be one of the starting wide receiver. And that a couple of like, Wow, what are we doing? Big matchup against the Cowboys? Crazy a big matchup. It's a must win in my mind, Wow win.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Wait, can you guys believe there's already a Liam Payne documentary out on Hulu, Liam Payne's Final Days?
Speaker 1: How do they do that?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's got to be just such.
Speaker 2: I mean, the investigation is not even done yet. Why is there a documentary out right?
Speaker 6: There's new information that's come out since probably can't even include in there because they've already produced that thing.
Speaker 3: So weird.
Speaker 2: All right, It's Wildy for nine, the base number one hit music station. Thank you so much for hanging out with us. We're the JV Show. I'm Selina prim, I'm Jazz CHEDI. You know, we're just hanging out trying to give you this chug mug. Hopefully today you are the winner. But you know that can only happen if and only if you are the first person to guess today's bleeved out word. Aren't you guys ready for today's clip?
Speaker 7: As weird as it sounds. Before you commit to dating someone, you have to fully inspect their.
Speaker 6: Yes, like have them show it to you and then you like get up close to it the magnifying glass.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, you have to let me see you know the history of it?
Speaker 1: What's that bump?
Speaker 3: Oh? Hey, this family show.
Speaker 1: You don't know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: I feel like I do.
Speaker 6: You don't have any idea what I'm talking about? All right, think about what that bleeped out work could be. Then whip out your iHeartRadio app and inspect it first, and then yes, get the talkback mike button on it. You're going to leave your name, your city, and then your guests. You gotta be the first cracked answer of the morning to win that JV show, Chuggy Muggy, so you can choke some hot coffee along with us. Remember this is a family show.
Speaker 2: You sick, So keep your guest's pg please and get them and now we're gonna play some of them after.
Speaker 1: A J Cole The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, and Happy Thursday. Where the JV Show. I'm Selena, I'm.
Speaker 1: GM, I'm Jess.
Speaker 2: I'm cheeny for playing what the bleep? Hopefully you can win today's JV show Chug Mug. You's got to be the first person a guess today's bleeped out word.
Speaker 3: Here's today's clip in case you missed it. As weird as.
Speaker 7: It sounds, before you admit to dating someone, you have to fully inspect there.
Speaker 3: That is a must.
Speaker 1: I want to know what that rash is from?
Speaker 2: Okay, well, you know, remember this is a family show, so let's keep your guesses clean. Please and leave your guesses on the talkback Mike on the iHeart app.
Speaker 3: Let's run through some Now it's Charles from the bathroom.
Speaker 6: Good morning. Probably the most popular guests coming in this morning. A lot of people guessing bathroom.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What if a guy has a grindy like dirty bathroom?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think I want to know that deal breaker?
Speaker 1: Yeah he's really hot, No, got a big wallet?
Speaker 11: Good morning.
Speaker 1: This is bronicle for San Mateo.
Speaker 4: I think the bleeped out word his family inspect that family thinks.
Speaker 3: Have a great day. You do want to know?
Speaker 7: Yeah, but like a maybe not deep dive, but at least immediate family. You want to get to them, see what they're like.
Speaker 2: But that's kind of weird in the beginning, Like you just meet somebody and you're like, I'm gonna can I meet your family?
Speaker 3: That's I don't think people will do that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you meet the family dating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 12: This is on Henicoff from Oakland.
Speaker 1: I think the bleeped out word is medicine.
Speaker 3: Kebinet have a good thing, all right, continuously.
Speaker 2: Goodine to leave those guesses on the talkback mike on the iHeart app.
Speaker 3: We are going to play more of them coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Thanks for hanging out with us. They're playing what the bleep? Where all you gotta do? It's this easy.
Speaker 2: All you gotta do is be the first person a guest today's bleeped dot word and you win a JV show Chuggy Muggy as always, leave your guest is on the talkback mic on the iHeart radio app.
Speaker 3: It's free to use, free to download, free to leave talkback so easy. In case you miss today's clip here it is.
Speaker 7: As weird as it sounds. Before you commit to dating someone, you have to fully inspect their you do.
Speaker 6: I want to know if it's contagious. Yep, did you get chicken pox twice?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 5: This is.
Speaker 3: Your guess has got to be clean. Thank you in advance. Let's go through your guesses.
Speaker 2: Hey, JV Show, it's Seana from Martinez Thursday.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: My guess with the bleak word is is fridge or for trader speck to that fridge, see what's got it?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 2: I would imagine most guys, if they live alone and have a fridge, it's empty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I imagine.
Speaker 6: That a lot of stuff has gone to die in there. And I fall into that category. I have to just close the door and pretend that's not a problem to me.
Speaker 3: It's not there.
Speaker 6: I'll deal with that one later. That was a popular guest this morning. Refrigerator.
Speaker 5: More this is.
Speaker 8: Po San Francisco, and the deep out word is credit score corredit.
Speaker 1: Another popular guest this morning, credit score.
Speaker 6: Lady ladies, would you like to know if you could if you were privy to that information right off the bat? Noah guy's credit score, of course the weird thing to ask, But if you could see it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who would want to know that?
Speaker 1: I don't know that I would care.
Speaker 7: Do you want to tell them yours?
Speaker 1: Of course I do. Mine's through the roof.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh that's not fair. Graham has perfect credit. Yeah, morning JV's show on from Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: I think the word of the day is.
Speaker 11: Bed.
Speaker 5: You know, checking those pillowcases, bed sheets, They can.
Speaker 2: Get pretty grindy.
Speaker 8: Have a good day, y'all.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's such a good guess because I wouldn't even want to know.
Speaker 3: I know, it's disgusting. I wouldn't even check.
Speaker 6: A lot of people guess that this morning. Yeah, take the old black light to the watch that thing light up like a Christmas tree. Let me defend us guys for a second. Yes, while we are single, the sheets and no expectations of anybody coming over, it's been a while since those sheets have been changed.
Speaker 1: Let's let's be honest.
Speaker 6: But if there is a chance that he visited may be coming to stay in said bed, then those sheets do get washed ahead of time.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's some people out there that don't even do that, but.
Speaker 6: If there is, if there's no likelihood of a visitor coming to visit, those sheets take it and changed.
Speaker 1: Eric Hercules, I think the belief that word is instagram or ID All right.
Speaker 3: Oh, could it be very good? Here's today's clip, unbelieved.
Speaker 7: As weird as it sounds, before you commit to dating someone, you have to fully inspect their Instagram. There's a lot of information.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like that's everybody's go to.
Speaker 6: Yeah. That was shout out to everybody that guessed social media this morning. Are socials? We got so so many of those guesses, and those were very, very good guesses, but.
Speaker 1: Not quite there.
Speaker 6: Like my boy Eric and Hercules, can you chugged some hot coffee?
Speaker 1: Can we all chrug mon coffee?
Speaker 6: Right now?
Speaker 1: I'm dragging on this Thursday.
Speaker 3: Copy Chuck Chuck, Chuck Chuck. See, don't you wish you had a JV show? Chuck Mutt could have joined us show.
Speaker 6: It was pretty fun. Coffee is horrible, but it was pretty fun. A few other people came with the correct answer this morning. They just weren't as fast as my boy Eric, Victoria and Hayward had it. So did Irwin and Valleo, Monica and Abyschik and Walnut Creek had it.
Speaker 7: What's up, guys?
Speaker 6: Thank you so much for listening to our show and leaving a talkback.
Speaker 1: Rebecca and conquered. She said insta.
Speaker 6: Desiree in Union City had it correct, amongst a few other people. So shout out to everybody that played this morning Holy Way talkbacks. A lot of people played this morning. Not everybody had the correct answer. A couple of notable guests, I'd like to go over a really quick car. So many people guessed car this morning. Ladies, would you like to see a man's car? Expect it?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 1: What are you looking for? Hair ties and other things?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: A couple of people said teeth or breath? Excuse me, sir, I know it's our first statement. May I inspect your breath?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 1: We gotta break up fingernails? Somebody guess.
Speaker 6: I thought that was far and away the best guess because I have fingernails. I feel learn a lot about some.
Speaker 1: Nails. And again, so many people guess social media this morning. That was a very popular.
Speaker 3: Thank you everyone for playing. We'll do it again tomorrow morning, seven o five.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the phone Wild for nine. Hi, who do we have in line?
Speaker 11: Matt?
Speaker 7: Matt how's it going.
Speaker 3: How you been FRIENDO?
Speaker 6: Well that's pretty good.
Speaker 3: We're wonderful.
Speaker 2: Thank you for asking. I try to make it seem like me and Matt go way back, you.
Speaker 6: Guys, do you guys just hang out all what I'm saying, we don't time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't you remember that one time?
Speaker 3: Whoa whoa whoa good story?
Speaker 1: Whoa a good one?
Speaker 2: Matt, you're gonna play the JV show you have, nope game.
Speaker 7: It's for your chance to win ticket to see Klan live at Chase Center.
Speaker 3: All right, So here's how it works. We're gonna ask you four trivia questions.
Speaker 2: You just got to get three correct, and these tickets are yours.
Speaker 3: Let's get right to it.
Speaker 2: Question number one, A kiln a killing. A kiln kil killing is a special kind of oven that's used for cooking what pop tarts?
Speaker 3: You said?
Speaker 6: What was it again?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Kil killing, killing, kill. I can't say that word.
Speaker 1: It's like kill but with it then at the end kill.
Speaker 14: Before I remember.
Speaker 1: Take a guess you like pottery?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it is battery class. You thrown some few things in the kiln yet, like I.
Speaker 7: Don't get to the teachers do it?
Speaker 1: But yeah, got it?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 1: Question number two, True or false?
Speaker 6: Maine is the only US state that's name is just one syllable. Ohio Nope, Florid nope, California Nope, Nope, nope.
Speaker 3: Mad Do you know the answer.
Speaker 1: It's true or false?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Good one, it is true.
Speaker 1: Maine is the only single syllable state.
Speaker 3: Wow. Question number three.
Speaker 2: A ven diagram is a type of illustration that uses the overlapping.
Speaker 3: Of what kind of shapes?
Speaker 8: What diagram?
Speaker 3: A ven diagram?
Speaker 2: It's a like an illustration that uses two shapes overlapping.
Speaker 3: What kind of shapes are those?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Growing up a lot of ven diagrams in sat it's the venn diagram.
Speaker 6: You would have thought in the fourth grade that your entire work world would have been all ven diagrams based on the number that we did, like it was going to be a valuable, useful skill that we were going to use out there in the real world.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've done zero ven diagrams in my adult life. All right. Question number four.
Speaker 6: I don't believe you need this one because you've gotten the first three correct.
Speaker 1: But we'll do it for funzies. Question four.
Speaker 6: Animals that eat both plants and animals are called what.
Speaker 1: The words omnivore. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Wow, great job and now you get to see Kaylani. Her show's coming up, not this weekend, but the next November second at Chase Center.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Congratulations Matts. Thank you guys, you are very welcome. Hang on there for your winning Graham.
Speaker 3: We have shout out.
Speaker 6: We do moms, dads and others, and my dmsgo and says, hey, Graham, sliding into your DMS and give my daughter Gigi a shout out for her seventh bird. She's been listening since she was born. We love you guys.
Speaker 1: That's from mom Amanda. Happy birthday, Zizi the.
Speaker 6: Far another DM and says, hey, can you give a shout out to my brother Thursday. We listen to you guys on our way to school. Happy seventeenth birthday, jose Garcia. Have a good birthday from your little brother, younger sister and our mom.
Speaker 1: So happy birthday, Jose Garcia.
Speaker 6: The far. Another one says, today is my sister Melissa's birthday.
Speaker 1: Please say happy birthday. Thank you. That was from Melody Birthday. I will say that Happy birthday.
Speaker 6: One more it says, hey, Graham, appreciate if you guys could give my birthday shout out to my son Jacob, who turns eleven years old today. We listen to the show every morning on our way to school and work. Thank you and that is from Dad, Mom and Avery, So happy happy birthdays, Jacob eleven.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a good years. The fart your is never mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good point, honest. It's all the stuff you need.
Speaker 5: To know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, buckle up for this because there is a lot of talk that Diddy might have had something to do with Jamie Fox's medical emergency last year.
Speaker 3: You guys remember this, right, the Diddler might have struck again.
Speaker 2: So Jamie Fox, you guys remember, he was in the hospital four weeks, had to go to physical therapy, basically had to relearn how to walk and do everything after The rumor was that he had a stroke, but.
Speaker 3: He never confirmed anything.
Speaker 2: Sources were never able to confirm anything, and Jamie only said about this ordeal that he would talk about it when the time is right, and obviously that time is on stage during his upcoming Netflix special.
Speaker 3: Right, So here's where things get really interesting.
Speaker 2: He is currently in the middle of filming this Netflix special at various venues in LA and like he promised he would, he goes into detail about the before, during, and after his medical emergency.
Speaker 3: And according to reports I remember, there.
Speaker 2: Is no footage of this, at least not yet because that's gonna come out on Netflix. But people who have gone to these shows, they were in the audience. They are reporting back saying that Jamie Fox told the audience during his stand up set, Diddy was responsible for my stroke, and some people in the audience thought that he was, you know, joking around, so they're kind of laughing, and then Jamie reportedly gave a look that changed the energy in the room so everyone would know he was being serious.
Speaker 3: Now, this is just what's being reported.
Speaker 6: What are you guys thinking. Do you think it was a joke? Do you think he's joking because that's a very tough could have been a joke.
Speaker 2: I believe it, though it also could be very possible this is the Didler we're talking about.
Speaker 6: But why, what's the like, what's the motivation? What's what's the diddler get out of it? Maybe he was sweet, sweet Jamie Fox actually.
Speaker 7: Ready to talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe he was going to expose him, maybe he saw some things. I would also like to enter this into evidence that last week, a celebrity bodyguard he did an interview. It was posted onto YouTube October nineteenth, so this is before any of these Netflix reports came out, and he said in this interview, I know Diddy poisoned Jamie Fox, and Jamie Fox reported him to the FBI because of it. I know that's a fact. That's what a celebrity bodyguard said last week.
Speaker 3: WHOA, And that's.
Speaker 7: What we're hearing, and we're hearing that. I think that one of the reasons was because there was a tape with Jamie Fox in it. At least that's the right.
Speaker 3: If he was on one of the tapes.
Speaker 6: Look, this is right now just conspiracy theory. You don't have anything, you know, to substantiate any of this, but if we are down in the conspiracy theory rabbit hole. It has been really bizarre why Jamie Fox has kept such a tight lid on what happened to him and has been not forthcoming about any of this meant what this medical incident was, He.
Speaker 1: Still has yet to say that. It's very strange what it was.
Speaker 6: The whole thing was very mysterious. Enter that into evidence. I guess that, like, leans my god, being a chance that this is true. They probably ran in a lot of the same circles, and you know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: They did they did, so god, what, oh my god, this thing.
Speaker 3: And I thought it couldn't get any crazier.
Speaker 2: And then did you guys see the video of like some reservice video of Diddy inviting a twelve year old child actress to an after party?
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, I didn't see.
Speaker 3: You guys didn't see that.
Speaker 2: This is like at the VMA's or something, or the MTV Movie Awards one of those. It was like the girl played, uh the ring. This is like obviously a long time ago, but it's getting brought back up. And did he invites her to the after party, like, Hey, you're gonna be at the after party and she's like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like scared, and he does this likes creepy laugh.
Speaker 7: Oh that's just weird.
Speaker 3: Yes, dig that up please and post it to JV Morning. So that's our Instagram. It'll be there shortly. Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 6: I got some bad news for Bay area commuters. Unfortunately, there is a new proposal on the table to continue to hike the price of crossing our Bay area bridges by fifty cents a year all the way until twenty thirty, where it will then be costing US ten dollars and fifty cents for each and every crossing on all of the bridges except the Golden gate Bridge.
Speaker 1: They're under their own toll authority. I think they're already close to ten bucks.
Speaker 6: I think the Golden gate Bridge is like nine something right now, so they'll probably be above that. It currently costs US commuters and I hit two bridges, the Bay Bridge and the Carkeeness Bridge every day currently seven dollars, and I feel like we just got to seven. Listen to this because this new proposal is for the years I think twenty twenty six and beyond they're already is an approved upon toll hike that's headed our way in January. Did you know about this, Lena, No, because I did not guess what it's going to cost in January. Starting in January, we're almost the twenty twenty four has just flown by. Starting in January, the price of crossing all these bridges is going to go up by a dollar to eight dollars?
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 6: In January we're going to be paying eight dollars to cross each in every bridge again, not the Golden Gate Bridge, but all the rest of them.
Speaker 13: Eight.
Speaker 1: My god, what I feel like.
Speaker 6: I wasn't notified about this, but apparently the Measure three was passed back in twenty eighteen and that said it was going to go up blah blah blah, and so in January first, twenty twenty five, we're.
Speaker 1: Going up a buck.
Speaker 6: Now, this new proposal that's on the table is saying, well, a lot of the bridges need some work and stuff like that and construction projects, and so we need to raise some more money for that. So there, this new proposal hasn't been passed yet spoiler alert, probably will because guess what, the bridge tolls keep going up. So that means in twenty thirty we'd be at ten dollars and fifty sane and dude, we'll be at twenty thirty at no time, given how fast these years are going, Yeah, we'll be paying ten dollars and fifty cents to cross each and every bridge. And guess what won't have gone up by that same percentage in the next four years people's pages. Yeah, you're paying going up by that much in the next four years.
Speaker 1: Sorry spoiler alone on that page.
Speaker 3: It's for everyone.
Speaker 2: And then workplaces, you're like a remote work Hi, bring your butt back in here.
Speaker 3: Okay, why are you gonna pay for my bridge?
Speaker 1: Toll bridges?
Speaker 3: That's crazy?
Speaker 6: Are you kidding me? Twenty one dollars a day. It's gonna cost me, on top of gas to drive to work.
Speaker 2: I noticed Jess is really quiet because she doesn't have to cross a bridge.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: Sam Mattao the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about the Diddler, you know just what I thought, Like nothing else.
Speaker 3: Could shock me.
Speaker 2: Go back and podcast our last break if you missed it, because there is talk that Diddy may have played a part in Jamie Fox's medical emergency that he suffered last year, and there's some party darn good evidence that that could be like actual factual.
Speaker 3: But like I said, go back and podcasts that if you missed it.
Speaker 2: I also brought up this resurface video you may have seen all over the internets yesterday of Ditty inviting.
Speaker 3: A child actress. She was twelve years old.
Speaker 2: What was her name Jess and I you just looked at up Davy Davy Chase she played.
Speaker 3: She was in the ring of the first one.
Speaker 2: And this is at the MTV Movie Awards, and there's resurface video of Ditty just like creepily asking her if she's going to be at the after party after party alone, and she looks kind of scared, and she like nods her head yes, And listen to Diddy's laugh at sorry. I listened to his laugh after he was gonna go yeah at the end, like what is wrong with you? And then and then just found more video where she wins an award that night and guess who's presenting it to her?
Speaker 3: Diddy? And boy as she cut her, who is realmored? I've been at all these breakoffs.
Speaker 1: Dude, that did lerk?
Speaker 3: That did lt?
Speaker 6: And did we ever hear from her again? I remember in that movie? And then like nothing, did she get diddled into oblivion?
Speaker 3: I don't know what happened to her.
Speaker 7: I haven't heard about her. She might have been in a few other movies. Actually, all that I'm seeing is the last thing she was in was two thousand and nine h possibly twenty sixteen.
Speaker 3: Make up your Mind just she hasn't been in anything.
Speaker 2: Oh way twenty nineteen, oh my two nine, oh then twenty sixteen.
Speaker 7: If you do watch this video, both Ashton and Diddy are so touchy with her on stage.
Speaker 2: I don't like that, but go check it out. JB Morning Show. That's our Instagram. Make sure following us, and then a lot of what we talk about is posted onto our story daily. So follow follow us and check out our story. Graham Major League Sports.
Speaker 6: Yeah, might be returning to the coliseum. And you guys, it's not baseball. It's not football, it's not basketball, soccer, definitely not basketball.
Speaker 3: It's cricket. Cricket.
Speaker 6: Yeah, cricket might be coming to the Oakland Coliseum. The San Francisco Unicorns, you guys are a professional cricket team.
Speaker 3: We have professional cricket here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there actually is a large cricket fan base here in the Bay Area. It's a big deal. I don't know if you guys remember I can't remember what cricket tournament where there was a lot of fans very very excited about. I guess it was in the Olympics. I think our Olympic team did pretty cool. A couple of Bay Area players I may be making that up, but a lot of people in the BA area big cricket supporters, and right now, the San Francisco Unicorns they get together and they play some other teams in Major League Cricket, but they don't. They play in different parts of the country, mostly just because you need a facility that can host a big tournament and it's got the right pitch. I think they call the cricket field the right.
Speaker 3: Pitch and I know nothing about cricket.
Speaker 6: Along with the colisseum's got the space for that and it's perfect. So the CEO of the San Francisco Unicorns says, professional cricket. That's his intent to play in the coliseum. Are you guys here for the Unicorns? Are a pro cricket team playing here in the coliseum.
Speaker 3: At this point? Why not?
Speaker 2: I don't care what happens to that guy you kick there? Yeah, who gives a fart?
Speaker 1: Now? Do you know anything about cricket?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Nothing, You don't know like anything like do you know what a Google is?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 6: No, yeah, me either, But it says on the Internet that's a delivery from a leg break or a leg spin bowler that spins the ball away from the batsman's stumps.
Speaker 7: Okay, this was not what I was thinking.
Speaker 1: Do you guys know what a seamer is?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: No, that's a bowler who can make the ball hit the pitch on it seam, causing it to change direction before it reaches the batsmen.
Speaker 3: Duh the batter?
Speaker 6: No batsmen, yeah, batsman. I can't believe you don't know that. What about do you know what a backfoot no ball is?
Speaker 3: I do not.
Speaker 6: Ground It's a delivery where the bowler's trailing foot cuts the return crease when releasing the ball. How do you guys know anything about cricket?
Speaker 3: I just don't.
Speaker 7: I don't I know.
Speaker 1: Now, what about a leg spin?
Speaker 6: What's a form of spin bowling where the bowler creates spin with their wrist while bowling with their right arm.
Speaker 1: How do you do? You literally know nothing about.
Speaker 3: Living under a rock this entire time than.
Speaker 6: All the people listening to the barrier. They are huge cricket fans, Like, do you know what? Do you know what a doucera is?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Did you are you making this up?
Speaker 6: When you go to Michael's craft store?
Speaker 1: I'm kidding?
Speaker 6: No, deuce ross delivery from an off spinner that turns away from a right handed Michael.
Speaker 3: Do you guys know about Michael.
Speaker 1: I feel like they have a nice bathrooms.
Speaker 3: They do actually always really clean too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they set a lot of scented candles.
Speaker 7: Yes, all in there right now.
Speaker 6: It's a great place to drop a deuce. Yeah, you guys should start brushing up on your.
Speaker 3: This is going to I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: More people are going to go to those games than they will or matches or whatever they want to call it, than an Oakland A's game.
Speaker 1: So that is true. I'm here for the cricket.
Speaker 6: I just have a little bit more to learn, but I feel like I have a pretty good knowledge base.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, Thursdays, you guys know what we do.
Speaker 3: Where's jewelry?
Speaker 2: So how do we feel about this sexy new trend?
Speaker 3: I saw this video. You don't even know what it is.
Speaker 2: I saw this video on Instagram that was taking at some wedding and this isn't the first one I've seen like this. So there's more than one person that you know, thought this would be a nice gesture on their wedding day. Basically, bridesmaids would go up to the groom like throughout the night at the reception or whatever, and hand him sexy polaroids of the bride, and every single time they get a little bit more and more risque, and then you see the husband's reaction and he's like like so happy, like, yes, this is what I you know, get to have at the end of tonight hopefully you know, Graham, would you want that at your wedding?
Speaker 6: As long as all my buddies, the other grooms men aren't seeing them, I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: Why not see?
Speaker 3: That's what I was thinking, like, I either.
Speaker 1: Don't want my grandma seeing it. I feel like mom and Dad like, well, what are you guys passing it? What is that too much family?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: And can we trust a groom to not get too drunk and leave one of these out on a tablet?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I saw this, and every time I got a new picture, I was like having a mini heart attack, like, oh my god, where did you put that?
Speaker 3: After? Because if Granny walks up.
Speaker 2: And says that yeah, or your mom or your dad or someone, but is this something that you ladies would do?
Speaker 3: Jess and cheaty.
Speaker 7: If I were to do this, I would hand it to him myself. I don't want everybody ye my pictures.
Speaker 3: It's like your girl.
Speaker 7: But again to your point, as close as I am with them, they I have a feeling after a few drinks would just, you know, kind of wander off, leave them here and there.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they would too if I don't trust this a couple of polaroids laying next to the bus side.
Speaker 1: No, your uncle's like what no, oh mind, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Is going to be no for you?
Speaker 2: For me, Let's go back to something else. You just said that your girls have probably already seen this.
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh, no, please explain no, because I some of the doors we'd all change were naked.
Speaker 3: I've seen a lot of stuff. They've seen some stuff.
Speaker 1: I knew it. I knew it. Tell me that part's.
Speaker 3: True, right, did you guys have pillow fights? No? No, sorry, Graham, that's still in your dreams.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you about that, is my gosh.
Speaker 1: Let me ask this.
Speaker 6: Because there was a trend for a little while where ladies would get their man as a wedding present, you know, before the wedding or you know after the wedding whatever, like a similar thing like some like a boudoir photoshit trend, And what do you guys think about that? I like, now you're you're the one delivering those pictures. They're not you know, that's in in private, it's not at the wedding in front of all the family.
Speaker 1: What do you think about doing a shoot like that for your man?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 3: I don't mind?
Speaker 1: But did you do that?
Speaker 3: By the way, I did not?
Speaker 1: Okay, did you think about it?
Speaker 3: I did not.
Speaker 1: What did you get your man for a wedding present?
Speaker 3: I didn't know it's suppos to give him a wedding present? To give him a is it that night though?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You could have gotten never mind.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: I think we were the exception because we were just trying to survive a hurricane thinking about everything else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys are getting pounded in a different way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as far as that that sexy photo shoot, because I know it's a very common thing, but like, what are you doing with the pictures after?
Speaker 3: Where are you hanging them?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 6: That's leads me to my Well, just answer this question. Was that something you would do for your man?
Speaker 7: I would do it, and I would do it in like a I've seen some do like a book. So I would do.
Speaker 6: That, Okay, get thoughts about this.
Speaker 1: Would it something you would do for your man?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would do the book thing, okay.
Speaker 6: And then yeah, Selena to your question, what do you do with the pictures? Because my wife did this. This was a gift that she got me for our wedding, and you know, the pictures are incredible.
Speaker 1: They're framed.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh, hanging.
Speaker 1: Where where do I put them?
Speaker 3: Oh, that's a good question. You've never hung them anywhere?
Speaker 1: No, they're in a box. We're in our ground.
Speaker 7: In your man cave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't bring any of my buddies in there to hang out.
Speaker 2: Put them above like what you're doing in your bedroom next to your closet, hanging up above your bed frame.
Speaker 6: Then my kids are going to walk in and see them in your closet. Then my kids are going to walk in and see them. Do you see what you see? The dilemma that I don't want you can't and I don't want to think I don't love the pictures or something. But I think she'd be in agreement, like the same thing. Where do I I think you put them?
Speaker 7: Take a picture of them so you can have them on your phone.
Speaker 2: But then my kids are going to go there and see them, and you have that digital photo frame from Google home in the kitchen, just send your pictures.
Speaker 6: Of them, all right, especially when the in laws will be over in the What is that a picture of?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I go back and forth on that.
Speaker 6: I just I think it's an awesome gesture if you want to do that for your future husband or whatever.
Speaker 1: But then, yeah, what do you do?
Speaker 2: I guess you love the pictures that you're white gave you. See the reason why, Like, nothing like this ever even crossed my mind because Jav would always say for years that guys don't really care about that because they've they've already seen it, they've already they've already had that.
Speaker 3: They care what's under that, and they already know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, is that true?
Speaker 6: I mean there's probably an element of truth to that, But do you know, I think the point of these photo shoots was like, I don't know, there's more like lingerie and stuff going on, you know what I mean? It was just like it's more than your average than what you see on an average day. I don't like, I don't know, I don't I don't fully I don't fully agree with that. I mean, maybe that's true. Maybe that's relationship.
Speaker 7: I would want to look through them, like, Wow, look at how good.
Speaker 3: I looked at.
Speaker 1: Fine, I'll hang him above our back. I'll put one on the refrigerator.
Speaker 3: Maybe that could be Monday's photo from home.
Speaker 1: Probably.
Speaker 2: All right, We're going to continue this meeting in the ladies room next here on the JV Show.
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I forget we have tickets for Halsey. Yeah, giants up, it's coming up eight fifty right now. It's our meeting in the ladies room. We were just talking about sexy things that women do on their or for their weddings, and Graham, you mentioned those boujeoir photo shoots.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I always kind of wonder what do you do with the pictures once you get them. My wife did one of those shoots, and the pictures are incredible, But like, what the heck am I supposed to do with these?
Speaker 1: I got kids?
Speaker 11: Good morning, JV Show. This is Norma from Hogwarts, And I just wanted to comment on Graham's boudor photos of his wife. I think that the point of doing those is so that maybe, like in thirty forty years, you guys can look back on them and say like, wow, look at how good she looked. I hope that helps have a good morning.
Speaker 3: Like why get prints? Why frame them?
Speaker 6: Do I keep them in a dusty box in the garage they've been and just hide them, and then thirty years from now we do look at them and are like, WHOA, holy smokes.
Speaker 7: You have to bring them out every now and then. But make sure that she sees because you want her to appre to like, know that you appreciated that gift.
Speaker 3: Can I see them?
Speaker 1: No, you cannot. Wow.
Speaker 6: I'll let you guys see because I did the same photoshoot.
Speaker 1: From my wife and I.
Speaker 6: And props to her because she keeps one of those in one of those pictures in her wallet. She has one framed above her desk at work.
Speaker 1: She appreciated them.
Speaker 2: No, they were good, all right, Graham will allow you to throw something into you know, this break even though it's.
Speaker 3: Meeting in the ladies room, I'm in here.
Speaker 6: It smells weird in here. But thank you for thank you so much, for you, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: For having me.
Speaker 6: Pam Anderson has she's fifty seven now, and she's been opening up lately about her love life, which she is currently single, and she's saying it's the best time of her life because she's been spending this time falling in love with herself.
Speaker 1: She's saying this time.
Speaker 6: Is all about self love, and she says it's just the most important thing she's ever done, and she thinks she'd be a better partner to herself than any guy out there.
Speaker 1: So it's all self love. I guess that was my question. I hear this term self love all the time and people coming out of a breakup or divorcing.
Speaker 6: I'm just going to focus on myself and it's all about, you know, myself and self love and falling in love with myself.
Speaker 1: And does that mean.
Speaker 3: Time part of it?
Speaker 1: I think the perfect does it mean?
Speaker 2: I think the perfect person to answer this is cheaty because before your four rounds that you went this past weekend with I don't even know the guy.
Speaker 3: I hope you know his name because I don't.
Speaker 2: Before that, you were I think on a journey because you said you wanted to focus on yourself and focus on self love, and that's why you weren't so quick to jump into a relationship.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think mine's a little bit more boring.
Speaker 3: I was just trying to get some therapy, and.
Speaker 1: That's part of it? Is that a part of you?
Speaker 6: Because I feel like we hear about this all time and she's in her self love era and I hear this a lot, But like, what how does one enter their self love era?
Speaker 1: You know? Is it?
Speaker 6: Is it going to therapy? I mean, that's a great way, one of the best ways to work on yourself.
Speaker 3: I think it's that.
Speaker 2: I think it's being comfortable with being single and alone and embracing every part of you and then.
Speaker 1: To stand naked in front of a mirror.
Speaker 2: For people maybe what I do that's disgusting when it's you, but God, but I think it's I think it's that and like, yeah, healing, doing.
Speaker 3: Therapy and yeah, just growing.
Speaker 6: Okay, let me ask you, Selena, have you ever embarked on a fully you know, embraced like your own self love?
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a self love era?
Speaker 6: Because it does seem like a very important thing for not just ladies but for guys to go through accepting yourself and your flaws.
Speaker 2: And I don't think I I don't think I fully have. There was a period of time, you know, before I met my now husband where I was. I was single for a couple of years, and like, I considered that my my time to like just be okay with being alone, even though I don't even know if I was okay with being alone, so I still wanted to find somebody. No, I don't think I've really done that, and obviously I'm still not okay with all my flaws, so I haven't gotten to that point.
Speaker 6: Your self love era was just energy drink since scrolling Instagram.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mostly that worked out good. Yeah, it worked out. You have an incredible husband, Jess.
Speaker 6: Have you ever embarked on a self love journey?
Speaker 7: I think I am in my self love journey right now.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, long distance relationships.
Speaker 7: Not with that.
Speaker 3: But is anyone buying that?
Speaker 13: You know?
Speaker 3: I have just.
Speaker 7: I love alone now, so exactly.
Speaker 3: So more time to yourself, so I've.
Speaker 7: Got I have more time to focus on all the things that I want to do and kind of just spend a lot of time with myself. Not like that, but I really have been trying to, you know, do more to be healthier. I know I told you guys like a while back that I was having kind of a I maybe not identity crisis, but sort of and just like mental crisis. Because I'm gonna turn thirty next year. H So I feel like I'm really trying to take this last year of my twenties too.
Speaker 2: So what about the self love that Pamela Anderson is talking about, because I don't know if you guys have seen her recently, but she, uh, you know, she stopped wearing makeup. She was on the Drew Barrymore Show, and everyone like stripped off their eyelashes and took their makeup off, like in solidarity with her, like you.
Speaker 3: Know, to.
Speaker 1: I don't know what.
Speaker 7: I don't know what they.
Speaker 2: Did, but like Drew went without makeup, and Pamela said that she she only wears makeup if it's like required, but I mean she'll go to events don't makeup day to.
Speaker 3: Day zero makeup.
Speaker 7: Could you do that kind of self love, Jess, No, to me, it's the opposite. I want to get dressed up even more like on my day to day. Let you don't really love the lay I took the way I look with makeup without.
Speaker 3: Dude, I mean that's not the you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's not okay, then I'm not there yet.
Speaker 6: I mean that is a good I mean it's pretty admiring you know, it's pretty You can't help but admire what she's doing, right, especially for somebody that's in the public eye, who's a public figure, to go make up free when we're in the era of filters, plastic surgery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no zepic and everything. You know.
Speaker 6: I don't know if that's really an era. It's been like that for a while, but it is so easy to particularly with filters and stuff. Well, it's pretty easy to manipulate pictures and filters and stuff like that to make yourself look flawless, and she's embraced the opposite.
Speaker 3: Right, she's pretty well in the ladies room. Wasn't that bad? Yeah, you'll be.
Speaker 6: Talking about the self. Love the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 1: It's that Davy show.
Speaker 13: This is Jenny from San Jose. Thanks so much for the opportunity to win Taytay tickets. It's so exciting. I absolutely love listening to JV Show in the morning. You guys keep us going through traffic and it's actually become family bonding time with both my girls. So thanks again for the opportunity.
Speaker 3: Love you guys. Bye, I love that.
Speaker 2: Hey again, if you want to be entered to win this flyway trip to see Taylor Swift and Indianapolis coming up on the third. That's your last US Tour date for the Aras Tour. Leave us a talk back now with your name, city and why you love wild. That's the only way you're going to be entered to win Follies.
Speaker 5: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay and trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine Children's Health Access to Excellent.
Speaker 2: Also, let me officially open up the phone lines. I'm so sorry I forgot Halisey tickets. We got them for Caller twenty edit eight three three three nine four nine.
Speaker 3: Oh good luck. All right. The hotel where Liam Payne died was just rated. So I told you that.
Speaker 2: Authorities in Argentina they are really all in when it comes to investigating Liam's death, trying to find out who's applied him with the drugs that he was on when he fell from that third floor balcony.
Speaker 3: So far they've.
Speaker 2: Zeroed in on one hotel employee who may have sold him the drugs, and so last night, authorities show up to the hotel and they demanded to see electronic and paper records.
Speaker 3: They want to know who was there that day.
Speaker 2: They want more surveillance footage from that day so they can, you know, to see everything. So they did seize documents, film records and videos of the hotels underground area, but no word yet if they found any useful information.
Speaker 6: How do you feel about extra charges being piled on a person above above, you know, drug dealer charges for what happened.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's always a tricky thing.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, because that you could you could argue that Liam's the one that took the drugs, but you can also argue that he shouldn't have been selling the drugs standing one in the first place.
Speaker 6: I'm fine with busting somebody if it's against the law for dealing drugs there, I'm sure it is. I'm fine with that. I kind of draw issue with charges more. You know, once somebody does something with them, that's out of your.
Speaker 2: Control, right right, But I mean, who knows this can go anyway at this point? More chaos at Travis Scott's show. He performed in Melbourne, Australia, and it was madness. People are saying very reminiscent of the Astro World tragedy from twenty twenty one. Because fans were growing really restless, I guess, waiting for the show to start. They started throwing things. Fans that were breaking through barricades outside the venue, like lifting the barricades off the ground. Even inside, fans were acting crazy and running on the floor where they're not supposed to, And just just showed me video of somebody trying to stop them, and he just started tripping fans.
Speaker 3: And they're flying all over the place. Thankfully, nobody was seriously hurt.
Speaker 2: But these Travis Scott shows, they get crazy and everybody is trying to go to one. He just broke Drake's record for the most ticket sales on a wrap tour. So Drake's It's All a Blur tour that set the record with one point three million tickets sold. But then earlier this week it was confirmed that Travis broke that record. His tour that he's currently on now hit just at the one point five million mark for tickets.
Speaker 3: Wow, really quick.
Speaker 2: Asked for the Astro World disaster, you know, he was hit with like hundreds of lawsuits, over three hundred people reportedly reached settled settlements with him in Live Nation earlier this week.
Speaker 3: They got paid, so I think that's done and behind him.
Speaker 1: I wonder how much they got paid.
Speaker 3: I know we might never find out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure that is.
Speaker 3: I don't think you want information, Graham, What do you have?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 6: Take a moment say goodbye to Goldfish Crackers. Oh my godlish I ate some yesterday for the first time.
Speaker 1: They're delicious.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 6: They announced yesterday they are changing their name. They're not going away, but they are changing their name. The company wants to make sure that they're appealing to adults and not just kids. So instead of Goldfish, they're changing the name to Chilean Sea bass Crackers.
Speaker 3: Shut out.
Speaker 6: You can fish shaped without people judging you like you're eating a toddler snack. How do you guys like the new name Chilean Sea.
Speaker 7: Bass cr No, I refuse.
Speaker 1: It does sound fancier.
Speaker 3: Is this real?
Speaker 6: Well it is just a temporary name change, but they are actually doing it. You can buy bags of Chilean Sea Bass Crackers, uh two bags seven dollars and thirty eight cents while supplies last at Chilean Sea bass Crackers Dot com.
Speaker 7: They got a website and everything. Goldfish.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but doesn't it sound fancier. The Chilean seas the grosser. It does sound a little bit grosser for some reason. When you say goldfish, you don't picture eating an actual goldfish. When you say Chilean sea bass, I a picture. I'm eating actual Chilian seas, but I do. Chilean sea bass is delicious.
Speaker 3: I think I've had that.
Speaker 1: Oh you are missing now, are you a fish eater?
Speaker 10: Sling?
Speaker 1: I can't remember.
Speaker 2: I used to be until I saw the documentary about all the salmon having lice.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll get the salmon out of here. I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't do fish.
Speaker 1: After that, I caught Chilean sea bass, cheese, sea basses.
Speaker 3: I'll kill a crab boil though, So so good.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine,