Speaker 1: Good evening everybody, and welcome to another edition of The Cajun Knight Live. I am your host, the Cajun Knight, Jacob Mook. We have a lot of things to discuss this evening, as always to all of the retinue of the Cajun Night. If y'all have anything y'all want to contribute or throw into the comment section, we will open it up as we go through. That being said, we're gonna start off talking about some American things that are going on here. Government shutdown, Trump and g Apparently Democrats are turning on Chuck Schumer. And it's not even a small number. It's a lot of them because they understand that what's going on is actually Democrat leverage, not my words, their words. We're gonna talk about it. Then we're gonna take us a little trip around the globe. Venezuelan president is claiming that he caught CIA operatives. I gotta say the claim is a bit incredulous. We're gonna talk about that in kind. Jamaica just got slammed by our hurricane Category five. I think this sustained winds are over like one hundred and seventy miles an hour. It is rough over there right now. We're gonna talk about that. Rio de jan Naro has this massive gang crack down that's going on. Israel just killed over one hundred and four people after the ceasefire was declared because they're claiming that Hamas was reburying already discovered bones as a way to say that, oh, yep, here's more hostages for you. In reality, it was hostages that were already acknowledged. It's all over the place. Putin he's saying that they have now a nuclear powered missile, and he's like super excited about that, not a nuclear bomb, a missile or rocket that is using nuclear power as a propulsion system. Meanwhile, America is like, cool, buddy, you're hooked up, and like, uh, you caught up to what we had in nineteen sixty one. Yes, that's a thing that we had, and we shut down the program because it's a really dumb idea. We're gonna talk about it all. We're gonna talk about it all as always. To all the people that are listening to the Cage to Night listen, I see the analytics. I know there's oh thousands, there is thousands of people that are listening to The Cajun Night Live every day and if you would like to join in on the conversation, go to the link in the description below to patreon dot com slash cout Cajun Night. I'll almost mess that one up and join us every Wednesday night at nine pm Central to be a part of the conversation. Before I get into it, I'm gonna check the chat real quick. It says Hasidic, right. Ah, yeah, we're gonna talk about that too, for anybody that also pays attention to Cult to Conspiracy Live nights every Tuesday night, we started talking about some of the different types of Hasidic Jews that there are. I'm not gonna I didn't know. I didn't know there was more, but we're gonna bring that up later on whenever we start getting into the international conversation. Sounds like weird chassis. Oh Jesus Christ, Sam, all right, without further ado, let us get straight into the conversation, straight into the articles. Buckle up, everybody, it's a weird episode on this evening, but let's get into it here.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Let's start off in San Francisco. Officers from CBS News officers shoot at a truck outside of Coast Guard during protests again San Francisco Bay Area immigration crackdown. Yeah, I don't know what it is about Antifa that like they love renting a U haul and trying to use that like a battering ram or use it as some They're not even like strapping the thing down with weapons or bombs. It's not like it's a vbed like a vehicle born id. It's not even that they're just they're just using these rented U hauls as just weapons in and of themselves. And this one did not go well at all. I know everybody likes to take shots at the Coast's from you know, veteran to veteran, kind of given given and taking the piss, so to speak. But uh yeah, this one really didn't go well for the Antifa cucks. But let's get into it here. Officers open fire Thursday night at a vehicle backing into a line of Coast Guard and law enforcement personnel outside the US Coast Guard base in Ala madid a La meda alamito, excuse me, site of a law a day long protests against what was originally planned as an immigration enforcement surge into the San Francisco Bay Area. A CBS Newsbay Area photographer at the scene captured videos showing a U haul truck reversing towards the base entrance and law enforcement firing their weapons at the vehicle. Yeah, they lit up the back end of this thing. Photographer Rick valor v lauu Men valarimn Jesus said the ul had been parked outside the base for the better part of the day until it inexplicably began to reverse quickly toward the officers blocking off the gate. He just hit the gas and sped towards them, Valherman said, and that's when they opened fire about twenty to thirty rounds. In a statement on social media overnight Friday Pacific time, the Coast Guard said, at approximately ten pm PDT on Thursday, Coast Guard security personnel standing watch on Coastguard Island observed a vehicle driving erratically and attempting to back into the Coast Guard Base Alameda. Coastguard personnel issued multiple verbal commands to stop the vehicle. The driver failed to comply, and pursued needed to put the vehicle in reverse. When the vehicle's actions posed a direct threat to the safety of the Coast Guard and the security personnel. Law enforcement officers discharged several rounds of live fire. That statement said no Coastguard personnel were injured during the incident, well Shocker. The Department of Homeland Security said Friday morning that the truck driver was wounded in the stomach and was being hailed for a mental health evaluation. And it makes sense that the Department of Homeland Security would speak on this, not the DoD because once again, Coast Guard is typically under the jurisdiction of Homeland Security only during times of war. They actually considered a part of the DoD. The FBI San Francisco Field Office said it was the lead investigating agency for the incident. At the request of the US Coast Guard. The FBI responded to the scene and deployed its Evidence Response Team, Crisis Management Team, and special bomb technicians to assist the indie investigation. The FBI San Francisco Field Office said in a statement to CBS News Bay Area two individuals were injured in the incident, both sustaining non life threatening injuries. One of the individuals injured has been identified as a subject in the investigation. Shocker. That subject has been released from the hospital and is currently in custody. Well, that's good. In a statement on Friday, U Haul told CBS News Bay Area it gave the FBI the customer rental contract, the customer's driver's license, and a photo of the customer. The driver takes off after shooting, then returns. The drivers stopped backing up when the gunfire erupted, and then drove away from the police line, stopping briefly before driving away and then returning to the scene shortly after. Because apparently, after getting your U Haul shot up, you realize that, hey, maybe if we went back, they wouldn't recognize that this is the same you, aul. That's mind blowing to me. But all right, the driver of the U Haul came back, parked it down the street here and walked out and left. Villaman said that before authorities arrived, he inspected the abandoned vehicle and saw multiple bullet holes but no blood in the cabin. The protesters who were still at the base largely cleared out after the shooting. He said, that's all it really takes, you know, That's all you really takes to disperse a crowd. Couple of pop shots where no one was actually killed, But it's enough to let the crowd know, like, oh oh, they're like strapped up like that. Though, all right, maybe maybe my life isn't worth taking a stance for illegal immigrants that I actually don't know and like don't care about. I don't know, but it's good things. The Coast Guard base was to be a Border Patrol staging area. The base was to have been the staging area for a planned immigration enforcement search by Border Patrol agents in the San Francisco Bay Area. President Trump later said that he planned to the search in San Francisco and had been called off, and on Friday, Oakland Mayor Barbara Lee said she confirmed that the operation had been canceled for the entire Bay area. Wow, so I guess the protesters did get what they were after after all. Home Protesters began gathering outside the base entrance early Thursday morning ahead of the anticipated immigration enforcement crackdown in San Francisco, with some demonstrators attempting to block vehicles going through the gates. The gathering turned into a day long standoff between California Highway Patrol officers and protesters, who were later joined by one hundred to two hundred more demonstrators who marched from a rally in Oakland fruit Vale District to the base well the jokes right themselves, also known as Coast Guard Island and an artificial island in the Oakland Estuary between Oakland and Alameda. The shoot hold on. It just jumped on me for no reason here. The CHP said in a press release that the shooting at the base happened once the protest action had calmed down and the officers had left the base for the evening. The other CHP officers located the abandoned suspected vehicle nearby following the shooting, the CHP said. The agency added the CHP Commissioner Sean Durry Derry met the Coast Guard leadership on Friday to coordinate efforts to ensure the safety of the Coastguard personnel and the public exercising their First Amendment right. US officials told CBS News on Wednesday that the Trump administration and plan to expand its nationwide crackdown on illegal immigration to the Bay Area, and that the Border Patrol agents would stage at the base, located roughly fifteen miles from San Francisco. DHS Department of Homeland Security is targeting the worst of the worst criminal illegal aliens, including murders, rapists, gang members, pedophiles, and terrorists in cities such as Portland, Chicago, Memphis, and San Francisco. That was from the Department of Homeland Security spokesperson, And it does every day. DHS law enforcement will enforce the laws of our nation. Well, that was kind of retort, all right. Anyway, that repetitive mister Trump announced on his true social platform that the enforcement action in San Francisco was canceled following a conversation with the mayor and calls from tech leaders citing the city's progress in addressing crime. Despite the announcement, protesters remained outside the entrance of the base Thursday afternoon. Additional protests and rallies were held in San Francisco, Oakland, and San Jose. Smoke grenades, flashbank devices deployed. The protesters began to arrive at the Coastguard Island around six am Thursday, blocking the entrance to the island. Shortly after seven am, a CBS Newsbay Area crew spotted a Coast Guard vehicle drive past the crowd and then fire flash banks and smoke grenades to disperse it. Yeah, flash banks are cool. At least two people were seen being detained at the site. One demonstrator appeared to have been hit by a piece of shrapnel or a projectile. A minister who was part of a group of interfaith leaders taking part. Okay, why does he keep doing that? The minister, identified as Jorge Bautista, spoke to reporters after the incident. I obviously was shot with whatever the Border Patrol had, said Bautista, who was a pastor at an Oakland church. And I came to say we came in peace, and he didn't care. There's nothing else to say. He wanted to cause harm to me. Okay, mister pastor, man, if you're blocking the entrance to a military installation, like, I don't even know what to tell you. If you play stupid games, you will in fact win stupid prizes. But yeah, okay, word up. Please rest on your title as some sort of a thing, anyone. It's clear that we're here to be on the side of love, Boutista added, because it is our responsibility to express love and be on the side of peace and to make sure no families are being harassed and threatened with their lives. Again, the Coast Guard had nothing to do with that. The Coast Guard base and the people that are serving there, they're just trying to get to work. But all right. They stopped at the crowd, then got out and said they were going to drive through us if we didn't move. They weren't going to stop once they started, and they started pushing through, said one Alameda resident who didn't give her name. They ran over one gentleman's foot and another person got pushed off. Okay, once again to reiterate the point that I just said, as per my previous email, if you play stupid games, you will win stupid prizes. I don't know what else to tell you except hey, if the guys with guns and badges get out their cars and say if you don't move, you will be ran over, and then they like drive forward, don't be shocked when they literally told you what was gonna happen and it takes place. It's mind blowing to me. Some of these some people's kids, they had the right to come out here and walk around, and so do I said one man wearing a Maga hat who also didn't share his name. We're not here to be violent, but we have If we are being aggressed, what do you do remarked in Oakland resident Kendra Ferguson, Okay, so again, this U haul truck decided that they were going to try to back in. I don't know what exactly they were thinking, but they show enough, tried to play the game, and then got lit up in the process. Let's listen to CBS News talk about it. Here. President Trump says he's ending, I'm sorry, this is this something else. Officers shoot at U haul truck near protests outside California Coast Guard base.
Speaker 3: There has been criticism and controversy over the tactics federal agents are using against people protesting immigration crackdowns. CBS News some Land Security correspondent to Cole Skanga, who joins US Now, spoke exclusively with the governor of Illinois and a top border Patrol official about the Trump administration's efforts to deploy the National Guard there and has more for us. Good morning, Nicole, What did they tell you?
Speaker 4: Good morning, Errol Will. We sat down with two leaders with two very different perspectives on the immigration enforcement mission here on the streets of Chicago and the suburbs. Illinois Governor J. B. Pritsker and Chief of Patrol Gregory Bavino, who told US federal agents have racked up twenty seven hundred arrests so far in the larger Chicago area. Bavino also told us he was ready to deploy to San Francisco, but ultimately stood down. Overnight police opening fire on this U haul truck as it backs into them outside this Coast Guard base near Oakland. Our CBS San Francisco station k pix's camera was rolling as it happened, the driver then pulling forward and stopping briefly before slowly taking off. According to witnesses, at least two people were struck by the truck. As of now, the driver's whereabouts are unknown. The base was set to be a staging ground for one hundred federal agents deployed by President Trump to San Francisco to begin immigration enforcement. Other cities have faced similar actions, like Chicago, where Illinois Governor JB. Pritzker unveiled a new accountability commission Thursday aimed at documenting what he claims our civil rights violations by federal agents, whether.
Speaker 5: It's the courts now or the elected officials later.
Speaker 1: We've got to make sure we have a record to.
Speaker 4: Show demonstrators and law enforcement have repeatedly faced off outside this Immigration and Customs enforcement facility in Broadview, where CBP Chief of Patrol Gregory Bavino told US agent's use of force has been exempl There have been in the Chicago area CBP agents who have opened fire. We have also seen incidents of pepperballs being deployed above the waste, which is in violation of DHS policies. Are there instances that you feel as those CBP agents have acted outside of protocol?
Speaker 2: I think they've done a fantastic job in those chaotic environments that you see here at Broadview and other locations.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, aiming above the waste is within policy.
Speaker 2: It can be if someone strays into a pepper ball, then that's on them. Don't protest and don't trespass.
Speaker 4: Earlier this month, the Trump administration cited those clashes to justify deploying hundreds of National Guard troops in Chicago, and just this week a federal judge extended a temporary ban preventing that deployment, likely until the Supreme Court weighs in.
Speaker 2: If we have the National Guard here, they can take over those protection duties of the federal facilities so that we can be out on the streets apprehending other bad people and bad things.
Speaker 4: I do think Americans might be concerned about the US military being in their neighborhoods. But what I'm hearing from you is if the National Guard comes to Chicago, they won't be in the streets, That's correct. We also asked Chief Gregory Bovino if any federal agents had been disciplined or put on leave and connection to tactics used in the larger Chicago area, including those two incidents where federal agents allegedly open fire. He told us, to his knowledge, no one has been disciplined erld.
Speaker 1: And nor will they. The U haul truck was backing into them rapidly, so they took defensive posture, which is their right in this case, their duty. Go ahead, Sam, not to be.
Speaker 6: The country bumpkin and all.
Speaker 7: Buts yeah, attacking federal agents and federal troops.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 6: I think we can all acknowledge that.
Speaker 7: So about one hundred and fifty, one hundred six years ago, we a bunch of Southern gentlemen did the same thing. They were labeled as traders and domestic terrorists. Why but why, It's like, why does it seem like they're trying to do the exact same thing, but they're being held as heroes when in reality.
Speaker 6: They are not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the Antifa group, and I don't know if that's who was driving the truck. I'm sure they have some sort of an affiliation, but Antifa is listed as a domestic terrorist group the same way the Clan is. So I mean, I'm good with this that being said, though they are. And that's the other thing too, Just like the man said, when the National Guard troops get deployed to a city, they're not going and taking to the streets. The exact same thing that took place in Portland, where you had a siege that was being hailed by the protesters besieging the ICE detention center. You had troops come in and disperse the protesters so that the ICE agents could go and do their job. Because what happened was you'd all these cops that were now being sent to the detention center to break up the protests, and there was crimes going on around the city that the cops were unable to answer because they were handling a riot. So the troops come in disperse the protest, the cops are able to go do cops shit. Ice agents are able to ice shit. Everybody goes on with their lives.
Speaker 7: I could see them using the like organized crimes, using being a part of this site kind of say everything up so that they could use it to be for the part their crimes to go undetected.
Speaker 1: But the are.
Speaker 7: I love our constitition, I love my country out love my fellow countrymen. But I feel like if you're swarming a federal building trying to harm the occupants and everything due to political dissistance, I feel like, if you're going to try to kill the federal agents, they have a light to open fire.
Speaker 1: Right, and I would agree with that. Listen, you have the right to peacefully as symbol you absolutely do. You have the right to stand on the sidewalk with signs and scream and scream until you can scream no more one hundred percent. The instant that you start blocking traffic, then like you you don't get shocked whenever you get ran over by a car. That I think that there's like literally there's a whole joke or that you would tell dumb people growing up, like you know, why don't you go play in traffic or something like there's a reason that that was said, because it's understood that you know, again some people's kids. Some people's kids I don't understand, and then they're gonna get mad. So hitting them with a pepper ball above the waist is acceptable? Why not? Why not? Have you never played paintball? Yes? Getting shut out? Okay, don't shoot them in the face. If you can help it, spray them in the face. That's what OC spray is for. And like the good things, good things bear repellent works really well too. But pepperballs, yeah, those go above the waist. I didn't realize that was some sort of a uh, you know, operational procedure telling them they couldn't do that. That's ridiculous to me.
Speaker 7: There was a guy who threw a brick at an officer and two or three officers lit him up with the paintball thing and what no, I lied?
Speaker 6: They shot him with a with a bean bag from a shotgun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it was a really good direct hit to his head. I remember that video that was in a a calimni.
Speaker 6: It was not It wasn't this head. They hit him below the waist.
Speaker 1: Oh no, the one I'm talking about, he threw it from on top of a bridge, and then they fired at him with a bean bag and smoked him in the like in the temple. It was a really good shot.
Speaker 7: I saw that one too, but I was but the the one that they hit the dude in the go and I'm like, see that's right now, we're just spawn camping at this point.
Speaker 1: But again, you play stupid games, you will in fact win super prizes.
Speaker 7: Why don't I for the lesson lethal Why don't we just use like frozen paintballs?
Speaker 6: And I say that I asked somebody who has played.
Speaker 7: I've played paintball before, so I know I'm a dumb ass, but it you're only gonna get tore about four or five times before you want quit.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm not a I'm about using frozen paintballs because at that point you're just like humming like stones at these people. But actual paintballs, I just speaking on behalf of myself. I don't see a problem with it that is less than legal. Hell, I wouldn't even be mad at them using sim rounds like out of an ar platform. Those hurt like a bitch, and they do the job, and it's very obvious that these are paint whenever they hit you. But again, the weapons and tactics that our police officers use and that the ICE agents are using in all this, they have their you know, operational procedures that they go through. Fine, I'm not gonna get in the way of like their you know, their roes and things like that. But yeah, if you're standing in the middle of traffic, expect to get hit by a car. If you are sieging and blockading a federal building, expect to get reprimanded. But again, this is all going into it. So this U haul truck decided that they wanted to try to like speedily reverse into a line of coastguardsmen and that didn't end well. So shout out to the Coastguard for taking a correct defensive posture. Moving on to the next article, the next talking point here, Trump and g are to hold a high stakes meeting in South Korea. This drop today. As a matter of fact, this is from CBS again Washington. President Trump and Chinese President Jijiping will meet in Busan, South Korea. I hope I pronounce that right on Thursday, Wednesday night, US time, as the two leaders to look to reach a trade deal they can both claim as a victory. The meeting is set for eleven am Local time or ten pm Eastern time Wednesday. Mister Trump's threat to impose an additional one hundred percent tariff on Chinese goods starting November first is effectively off the table for now, Treasury Secretary Scott the Scent said Sunday on Face the Nation with Margaret Brennan, mister Trump in the additional one hundred percent tariff on Chinese imports, which would bring the tariffs to Chinese goods to as high as one hundred and fifty five percent, in retaliation for China's increase export controls on rare earth minerals and magnets. China has the vast majority of the world supply of those raw materials critical for manufacturing and key technology areas like semiconductors and missiles. The President on Wednesday said he hopes to walk away from the meeting with the deal we're going to be. I hope making a deal, said mister Trump. I think we're going to have a deal. I think it will be a good deal for both. The world is watching, and I think we'll have something that's very exciting for everybody. The public White House schedule allotted less than two hours for a meeting with GI, although mister Trump said on a hot mic during a dinner hosted by South Korean President Lee j Myung young, probably butchering that but I don't speak the Corean that g meeting would last three or four hours. A board Air Force one on Wednesday, Trump said that he believes he'll be lowering the tariffs imposed on Chinese imports earlier this year due to fentanyl trafficking after his meeting with G, noting China would be working with me on a compromise. Bascent told faced the Nation that he expects that the threat of one hundred percent tariffs has gone away and has the threat of immediate imposition of the Chinese initiation a war initiating a worldwide export control regime. Bascent also said that he expects mister Trump and G to sign a deal Thursday placing TikTok under majority US ownership, although Chinese owned Byte Dance could still have a minority ownership stake for under twenty percent. We shall see. In August, Trump signed an executive action delaying the reinstatement of higher tariffs on Chinese goods for another ninety days, extending the pause until mid November. US and Chinese officials have been holding trade talks for months leading up to Thursday's Trump G meeting. Mister Trump's first Secretary of State, Mike Pompeos, said mister Trump should commit to Taiwan's and dependance, which he has over and over again. Jijuping is expected to press the President to for clarity about america stance towards Taiwan at their meeting this week. Pompeo wrote on social media that America should oblige and affirm our unequivocal commitment to Taiwan's sovereignty and independence from Beijing. The last time Trump and g met in person was on the sidelines of the Group of twenty YEAH Group of twenty summit in Japan in twenty nineteen, during Trump's first term in office. Although the two leaders have spoken by phone, the last conversation the White House disclosed between the two was on September nineteenth. Busan, known as an educational and cultural leader along Korea's southeastern coast, is the second most populous city in South Korea, behind its capital Seoul. The G meeting is the final agenda item on mister Trump's schedule as of his five day Asia tour, concluding a trip primarily intended to strengthen economic ties and cement trade deals in the South Pacific. That being said, I think it's never a bad time to hear from our resident Taiwanese correspondent Donald Trump.
Speaker 6: Don't trust China Chinaese ass ho.
Speaker 1: I fucking love that guy, I really do. Anyways, So let's get into the situation on the ground talking more about the trade deal.
Speaker 8: It is Thursday in South Korea and President Trump is meeting there with Chinese President shi Jinping, their first face to face encounter of mister Trump's second term, and they have a lot to talk about, including the US China trade war. Senior White House correspondent Buiju Jang is traveling with the President tonight.
Speaker 9: As President Trump touched down in South Korea, a military band welcomed him on the red carpet. On the agenda the APEX Summit, which brought together twenty one countries throughout the Asia Pacific region, and the high stakes encounter with Chinese President Shijingping, a critical trade deal hanging in the balance.
Speaker 7: Think it'll be a good deal for both and that's really a great result.
Speaker 9: A trade agreement could help China avoid the pending additional one hundred percent US tariff on all imports and curb the flow of chemicals used to make feentanyl. The US wants access to China's rare earth minerals and for Beijing to resume purchases of soybeans from American farmers who lost billions of dollars after Trump imposed tariffs on China in February. The Chinese turned to the South American market instead.
Speaker 5: We're losing money and it's a very desperate time.
Speaker 9: Aaron Lehman is president of the Iowa Farmers Union, and we.
Speaker 5: Thought that we would be having some trade tension, but we had no idea it would be this type of trade tension in this type of chaos that's happening.
Speaker 9: Just before Trump arrived in South Korea, North Korea announced it test launched cruise missiles into the Yellow Sea. The President brushed it off.
Speaker 10: He's been launching persons for decades, right, just another mission that was launched.
Speaker 9: President Trump says he will come back sometime in the future to meet with North Korean leader Kim Jong un. Trump also acknowledged that he cannot run for a third term, saying that if you read the Constitution, it's quote pretty clear that he's not allowed to. He previously declined to rule it out.
Speaker 8: We do when it comes to a trade deal, or you heard President Trump's words there, he sounds pretty optimistic about it. What about the Chinese, how they feeling tonight?
Speaker 9: Well, Maurice, the Chinese have also signaled optimism, but they have been far more measured about it. They have not talked about any details of a potential deal or what concessions they might be willing to make, only saying that they want to work with the US to achieve positive outcomes. It is notable, though, Maurice, that on the fentanyl piece, China says it has already taken many steps to curb the flow of chemicals into the US and that America has to take concrete steps to cooperate.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can just tell you now that China has not, in fact started to curb the movement of chemicals for fentanyl. So, once again, to hear from our Hong Kong correspondent, Donald Trump, don't trust China. China is asshole. That man is a man, the man that met the legend to be completely honest with you.
Speaker 10: Go ahead, Sam, okay, not to contract because they talked about Trump on and for third term, which I know that it is illegal now, but does everybody forget that FD already ran for twelve years, he was a president for four terms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, after him. They changed the constitution to be a two term limit because.
Speaker 7: Of him, But yet they didn't make Congress a two term system when they have dinosaurs that's been in that beach for the last eighty years.
Speaker 1: It's very true. It's very true, and I am about term limits on all political positions. I'm going to be honest with you.
Speaker 6: If you actually look at it.
Speaker 7: Everybody thinks all the president's the one that has the most power.
Speaker 6: It isn't.
Speaker 7: It's Congress. It's not the executive bunch. It's the legislative bunch. Very true, which people, it seems. The more the oh do I get, the more I wouldize. People did not pay attention in a social studies thud grade government.
Speaker 1: No they didn't, nor do they pay attention in high school Civics class. It's very sad how many people in America don't understand how our government works. But these people have a voice to vote on who's running said government. It's mind blowing. I'm about barriers to entry. I'm gonna be honest with you. I am of the belief that there should be some sort of a test that you have to pass before you're allowed to vote. And it doesn't even have to be some sort of a crazy hard test like long like algebra or even long division, just like a three question test, just the very basics of to make sure, like the same thing of like I am not a robot that you have to move the mouse and click the little thing on the internet. I'm cool with it being some sort of a really stupid thing like that, to where at least we have to know that you have a functioning brain before you vote.
Speaker 7: That's just me, Jacob. You have too much faith in the new generations.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I My faith in humanity is dwindling to a abysmal status, and it has gone more and more downhill as the day is long. Honestly, it's not getting better.
Speaker 7: I we do have the technology to clone, as we all know they did Dotty the Sheep. Mmmm. I wish that they could go and just they clone the founding fathers and just keep them like as a counsel and they become the thing because it seems like they actually gave a fuck more about the country than any of the politicians do today.
Speaker 1: Maybe yes, maybe no. But we also got to keep in mind how many of those founding fathers are like slave owners and shit, and they they probably also like women didn't have the right to vote or like speak. You know what I'm saying, It's like perhaps like where your head said, I like because I know the direction you're going with that, but like maybe that wouldn't be like the best course.
Speaker 6: I'm I don't support slavery.
Speaker 1: I guess I just getting shouts out on the cage to night too. But anyway, I hear what you're trying to say, and I wouldn't be mad at possibly hearing from their own mouths what their intent was behind the Constitution and especially certain amendments and like, for instance, the Second Amendment, I would love to make sure that it shuts down the argument of the anti gun lobbyists and things like that. But all of that to be said, it's majority rule. That's how democracy works. And if the majority of people in this country were to vote that guns are evil, then like I'm not happy about it, but that's how it would go. At that point, I would move to another country, to be honest with you. But is retarded. Yep, we can agree on that one as well. Not all, not all. I want to believe, and maybe this is just me getting high on hopium here. I want to believe that the majority of the citizens of this country genuinely want the same things. Right. They all want a good education for their children, they want affordable healthcare, they want interest rates to be down. They want to live in decent houses and drive decent cars, and they want to be able to retire at some point. They want to be able to worship whatever God they want in peace. I think that these are like the core foundational beliefs that pretty much all citizens in this country by and large pretty much. There are exceptions, but by and large, I feel like most people can get down with that. However, they get so lost in the weeds on the other shit that it gets spun into whole other talking points. But speaking of we're going to be bringing up that right now as a matter of fact. So, Pennsylvania joins twenty four states in a lawsuit against the USDA over expiring snap benefits. Yes, there are multiple states that are actually suing Trump himself for the government shutdown. Let's learn about it together.
Speaker 11: The Shapier Administration growing joining a growing list of states that are suing the federal government to fund SNAP benefits before they expire. On Saturday, Fox forty three Smack clients. He's live in Susqueentna Township, Gauphin County. This evening where Lieutenant Governor Austin Davis on news conference at the Central PA Food Bank.
Speaker 1: Evan.
Speaker 12: Lieutenant Governor Austin Davis joined food bank leaders in urging the Trump administration to protect SNAP benefits for roughly two million Pennsylvanians. State officials called the impending SNAP cuts a man made crisis that would strain recipients and food banks. With SNAP benefits set to expire in a few days, state officials are calling on the Trump administration to take action.
Speaker 13: Were huge today because of a man made crisis.
Speaker 12: This week, the Shapiro Administration announced it would join twenty four other states ensuing the federal government over the suspension of SNAP benefits. The lawsuit comes after the USDA decided not to spend five billion dollars in emergency funds to keep the program going. Through the shutdown. Lieutenant Governor Austin Davis says that decision could cause two million Pennsylvanians to lose their SNAP benefits by November first. This is one of the most disturbing things that I have seen as a public public servant and during my time in elected office.
Speaker 9: And you're anxious not just about feeding their own families, what about whether our food pantries are going to have enough food for everyone.
Speaker 12: In total, the SNAP program pays roughly three hundred and sixty six million dollars to Pennsylvania recipients each month. State Treasurer Stacy Garrity is proposing using short term investment loans to ensure that amount gets paid to families this November.
Speaker 14: Our most vulnerable populations should not feel the impact of the lack of a state budget and a federal government shutdown.
Speaker 12: In a statement, Republican Congressman Dan Musser called on Senate Democrats to help end the government shutdown, saying, quote, if Governor Shapiro truly cared about the one point eight million Pennsylvanians who rely on SNAP, he'd be urging Senate Democrats to pass the Clean Continuing Resolution to reopen the government and restore these critical benefits. As the SNAP deadline approaches, state officials are hoping that Congress can get a deal done to protect families in need.
Speaker 13: Families can't eat promises, they need substance.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 12: Several state Democrats have also proposed pulling sixty two million dollars in interest from the state's Rainy Day fund help offset some of the SNAP cuts.
Speaker 1: I'm also gonna make a mention that dude's got a weird face, doesn't he That dude has a weird fast, Like good God, you are a news anchor, have a little bit of stage presence, you know what I'm saying. But Okay, aside from that, I'm also gonna point out something here, And I'm not trying to be that guy. I'm really not trying to be. You're telling me that these politicians for a photo op were able to donate a whopping eight bags of groceries to this food bank for the photo op. I'm sorry, what so not too self plug here, but I am currently the leader of a Christian nonprofit organization based out of New Orleans. All Right, we donated food to the Kinner Food Bank not too terribly long ago. The Kinner Food Bank has over four hundred families that rely on it to support themselves and feed their families. Okay, we and by we I mean a grand total of ten adults. We're able to collectively get together two full palettes worth of food top bottom, side to side, fools of food and in a grocery cart. And we were able to do that in the course of about a week. You're telling me that these politicians for the photoop were able to get together eight bags of groceries. Look behind them, the shelves of this food bank are empty, but for the photo wop. Look at them smiling like they've done such a good job. Eight bags. That is that is embarrassing. But any you know, again, not trying to be that guy. But I'm also I'm really not about people that are only willing to do good things when there's a camera rolling anyway, Ravenly please chime in here.
Speaker 15: So random, but this pertains to it. The Satanic Church is actually offering food and like like bags of food to anyone that isn't having any and fits and they are going to be offering like pleats of foods the next however long and like a lot of the people in the Satanic Church are like I guess, making like homemade stuff and they're like doing all this, all these things.
Speaker 13: I saw it on TikTok.
Speaker 15: So then I went down the rabbit hole and they actually called out like some of the big mega Christian churches, and like they got a one of them got like a generated email back pretty much saying that like at this time they're looking into, you know, if they want to actually help or not.
Speaker 13: So I thought that was interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Satanic Church is always doing things for charity to try to soften the image of their beliefs. But then again, if we're keeping this in mind, the Satanic Church that you're speaking of is not actually worshiping Satan. They're more or less like an anti religion movement Anton Levey style of Satanism, which is not like actually Satanism, it's more like, uh, super gnosticism. Yeah, but yeah, they are definitely they're always out there trying to do some big charity thing to soften the image. Go ahead, Sam, I see. Basically they're spicy atheists for lack of a better word, which okay, fine, but it does, in fact, in this case shine a light on how many of these Christian organizations are not willing to lift a finger to help people. Meanwhile, this group is that is not a good look at all. Same way that I am saying that ten adults who are not politicians, that are not exactly living high on the hog by any means, are able to put together more food stuffs for people. This is before the government shutdown or any of that. Than these quote unquote political figures are when the cameras are rolling. It's it's mind blowing to me. Anyway, let's read into this article here states sue Trump amid or Trump administration over billions in looming cuts to SNAP food stamps. Roughly forward two Americans could see their SNAP benefits run dry as earlier as November first under the current usd A contingency plans. Let's learn more together. A coalition of twenty five Democratic governors and attorney generals on Tuesday sued the Trump administration over its refusal to fund the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program SNAP benefits during the ongoing government shutdown, arguing that a suspension of the age threatens to disproportionately harm millions of vulnerable and low income Americans. The lawsuit filed in Massachusetts asks a federal judge to force the US Department of Agriculture to release a portion of the nine point two billion dollars in SNAP benefits allocated for the month in November. The Trump administration set on Friday that it would not use the Agricultural Department's roughly five billion dollar contingency fund to cover the food stamp benefits provided by SNAP for the month of November. Instead, they said, the agency is planned to keep it on hand to respond to natural disasters, which is what it's actually supposed to be use for. States warned in the lawsuit to Day that halting the SNAP payments, even in the near term, threatens disproportionate harm to roughly forty two million Americans that currently receive SNAP aid beginning on November first, when the food assistance is slated to expire. Shutting off SNAP benefits will cause deterioration of public health and well being, State leaders said in the lawsuit, Ultimately, states will bear costs associated with many of these harms. They added, the loss of SNAP benefits leads to food insecurity, hunger, and mount nutrition, which are associated with numerous negative health outcomes in children, such as poor concentration, decreased cognitive function, fatigue, depression, and behavioral promise. Yeah, hungry kids don't make good students. That's crazy that they would put that in the lawsuit. I'm pretty sure it's a understood fact. The lawsuit was filed by a coalition of attorney generals and governors from Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, DC, Hawaii, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, or Reagan, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, and Wisconsin. In the near term, the state asks the states asked the US District Judge Adrina Tallwanee probably butchered that one, the Federal Judge of Massachusetts assigned to the case, to order the Trump administration to release the USDA contingency funds to help ensure there is not a lapse in SNAP program benefits. Beginning November First, Judge Tallwani will hear from both parties during an emergency status here on Wednesday, during which she will weigh the state's request for an emergency order to force the USDA to release a portion of its emergency funds to SNAP recipients. The USCA, for its part, has not yet shared details on the policy decision or decision not to funnel the contingency funds to SNAP beneficiaries. A note on this website sim state simply that the well has run dry. The well has run dry. Okay, at this time, there will be no benefits issued. November first, the agency said, now, let's go ahead and hear a little bit. Well, we already heard the YouTube video about it. But this whole thing kind of ties into what is going on in DC right now. The Democrats are turning on Chuck Schumer. And it's not a one or two or even three Democratic leaders that are kind of saying, hey, why are we doing this? A lot of Democrats are turning on the House Minority leader. And it's not a good look for the Democrats. They're basically eating themselves from the inside out and Washington DC right now, which in one sense makes me happy, in another sense is kind of not good because if they're eating each other from the inside out, that means that they're not going to be able to really vote on anything because they're not going to come to work because they still can't agree on if they are or not coming in for this vote. But let's get into it here. Democrats say the quiet part, out loud shut down is leverage nearly one month, then how far are they willing to go? Earlier this month, it was Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer's turn in the dunk tank when he weighed in on the shutdown with his now infamous remark quote every day gets better for us. Yes, Chuck Schumer said that it's hard to imagine a worse comment. But now we don't have to. We have White House Minority whip Katherine Clark, who apparently slipped up by saying the Democrats quiet strategy out loud. There's a direct quote here. Oh my god, the page keeps moving on me. I mean, shutdowns are terrible, and of course there will be, you know, families that are going to suffer. We take that responsibility very seriously. But it is one of the few leverage times we have, she said in a mid October interview with Chad Pregram of Fox News. Is Katherine Clark heartless or did she just have no idea of the implications of what she was saying? What an amazing administration for a leader of a party that has always claimed the mantle of fighting for the little guy, and none more so than the workers who toil in the federal vineyard. She seems completely comfortable with the fact that the Democrats self defined leverage strategy means people will have to feel some pain. Yes, they say, but it's all for the greater good, or at least for the upping the chances that Democrat priorities will prevail. Taking Schumer and Clark at their word, it's fair to ask just how much suffering is acceptable to Democrats in order to maintain their all important leverage while turning the appropriations process and regular order on its head. Would forty two million people losing their Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program benefits be a fair price to pay for Democrats leverage? Adamantly, this is a program with fraud and abuse that needs to be addressed, But there are also people, particularly the elderly and disabled and low income families and children, who depend on STAT to put food on the table. Senate Republicans have introduced a stop gap bill that Keep Snap Funded Act to ensure that the federal food aid program keeps operating. Now that's a weird turn of events. The Republicans are the ones that are trying to make sure that snap benefits continue to go out, but the Democrats are refusing to let that go because they're using it for political leverage. And again, we all knew that already, but it's very interesting to hear that the Democrats are saying that out loud on Mike. But let's go here. It says, or what about military and federal law enforcement families ask to make yet one more sacrifice while their loved ones are out there putting their lives at risk without pay to protect the homeland? Is this the suffering Clark is talking about? And keep in mind, those are the same employees federal and police and all these things that are being attacked with U haul trucks and bricks and being sieged at their offices and everything by Democrats supported groups. But all right here again. Republicans in the Senate brought a standalone bill to the floor to fund paychecks for the military and essential federal workers like air traffic controllers, but three Democrats blocked the bill despite a coalition of pilots unions calling for an end to the shutdown. They even got the unions saying stop this shutdown, and the Democrats are still just like keeping their feet firmly planted all but three I said that one. Already the traveling public is, oh my god, this thing keeps moving. The traveling public is likely to face flight delays because already overworked air traffic controllers getting no paychecks are stretched too thin. And small businesses too, is on the receiving end of Democrats leverage strategy. How about the estimated three hundred and twenty small businessmen and women who are waiting for what the snap benefits or I'm sorry The Small Business Administration says are one hundred and seventy million dollars in SBA back commercial loans, normally accessed every business day. SBA says that translates to two point two five billion dollars, which has been blocked from forty eight hundred small businesses so far over the course of the shutdown. SBA administrator Kelly Loefler Laffler don't know wrote in a statement last week. With the SBA loans program shuttered, thousands of small businesses are now unable to access the vital funding they need to survive, let alone thrive. And we'll soon begin cutting hours and benefits, laying off workers, and contemplating closing up shop for good. If this leverage strategy is working. It's hard to see where or how to paraphrase my column from last week, which was featured John Stewart calling Schumer a human flat tire. I like that. I may not like everything that John Stewart's ever said, but man, I gotta say when he's on some shit, it's awesome. As a Democrat. When you lose the American Federation of Government Employees, the largest federal union representing more than eight hundred thousand workers, you're in trouble, maybe big trouble. On Monday, afg's national president, Everett Kelly's drop the hammer on the leverage strategy. Both political parties have made their point, and still there is no end in sight. Today I'm making mine. It's time to pass a clean continuing resolution and in this shutdown today. He went on further to define what Congress should do reopen the government immediately under a clean continuing resolution that allows continued debate on larger issues. He wrote, none of these steps favor one political side or over another. They favored the American people. Who expect stability from their government and responsibility from their leaders. Yeah, I'm gonna just speak on behalf of myself. I don't actually expect that from our political leaders. Responsibility, Like we're talking about our elected officials actually taking responsibility for the things that take place at their place of business. I don't think I've ever seen that in my lifetime. I don't expect that, actually, But I you know, Okay, at least he's keeping up the facade that that's what's needed. He continued, as strong America requires a funk government, one that pays its bills, honors its commitments, and treats its workforce with respect by paying them on time. I mean, like halfwrit ain't bad. But despite losing the support of one of the most powerful unions in the country, the Democratic leadership seems to be sticking with their leverage strategy, voting Tuesday against the clean cr for the thirteenth time. In response to the AFGE statement, Democratic Senate Whip Dick Durbin. God, what an unfortunate name. Whip Dick Durbin. I'm dude's a Durbin said, I'm not seeing any change in position at this time. Losing labor units. Particularly this one is a significant shift that Democrats ignore at their peril. But obviously, at this point, Democrats believe that their leverage strategy will produce a partisan win and that the problems of suffering families can be overcome with democratic messaging. Poles aren't showing the strategy as working for them. Yeah, I'm sorry, Uh, you saying a lot of things on the mic that you think are important is not going to put food on the tables of your constituents. I know that's a crazy concept for the politicians, but man, yeah, the Democrat leverage strategy is not going to play well in their favor. And I'm also keeping that in mind. I keep seeing these things, these clips, these interviews where Gavin Newsome and we all know that he's gonna make a run for president eventually, he is convinced to the point of arrogance that he is like a shoe in to win the next presidential election, never mind the fact that his state is the laughing stock of the country because of name the reason. Honestly, you can bring up the fires, you could bring up the ice things. You can look at the civil unrest, the riots, the deficit, all of the things he is, like not even concerned about this election cycle. He just knows that he's gonna be the next president. And it's like, and you and your people are the ones that are using this leverage strategy to screw over the people that put you in the position you're in. But all right, that's it's both strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for him. So where do things go from here? The country is just days away from disaster as November one is likely to see the crisis worsen, with more people losing paychecks and crucial support while health and safety programs go unfunded. Republicans want a clean CR pass to open the government and propose to then work through spending issues through regular order. Democrats want their priorities tied to the CR in a my way or the highway gambit. A risky strategy, to say the least. Once again, see if it works out for him, Gotdon. Is the Democrats leverage strategy smart politics or is it a callous nod to their progressive wing calling for a fight after losing last year's elections. Voters are going to answer that question. Yeah, I have to say I agree with this, with this article wholeheartedly. This is rolecall dot com by the way, all right, moving on to the next order of business, We're going to take a step away from American politics and start looking at the global commversation. This is from CNN World. Hurricane Melissa devastates Jamaica, and they have pictures to describe the damage. Here. Hurricane Melissa left a trail of destruction as it moved across Jamaica, seen for the first time from space in new satellite images obtained from Van Torp. The storm made landfall on Jamaica on Tuesday as a monstrous Category five hurricane, before moving on to Cuba on Wednesday and later the Bahamas. If I'm not mistaken, then they might cover it on this article. By the time it hit Cuba, it was like a Category two, which is still that's a bad storm, don't get me wrong, but not one hundred and seventy mile per hour winds or at least exceeding that. That is that's that's a bit of a that's a doozy. Let's move on here. It says the aerial images show widespread flooding and extensive damage in towns along jamaica southwest coast. In the parish of Saint Elizabeth and on the opposite side of the islet in Montego Bay, the capital of Saint James Perish. The storm first made landfall on jamaica southwest coast, near the town a Black River scene in part here, So this would be before the storm hit on the left, and this is after on the right. I mean, it looks like a tornado just tore this place apart, but I mean it's even worse. Damages to homes, businesses, and community centers in Black River is extensive, even seen in this limited scope. The satellite photo taken after the storm shows the roof of one of the largest markets in the neighborhood ripped cleanly off its foundation. Coastal communities were hit the hardest by the storm devastating winds, with some remote fishing villages nearly flattened by the hurricane. In the town of White House, less than ten miles northwest of Black River, small boats were washed ashore in a town where the economy is reliant on its closeness to the Caribbean Sea. As the storm progressed north, it drenched rural farm lands across South Elizabeth Parish and a southwestern region that has become Jamaica's bread basket. Footage captured on the ground showed just how quickly the low lying farms were submerged by rainwater. WHOA, yeah, that's insane. An image captured less than twenty four hours after the floodwaters rushed in shows inundated farmlands and vegetation stripped from large swaths of agricultural lamb. On the opposite coast, Hurricane Melyssa swept through Montego Bay and Jamaica's north This satellite image, captured in its aftermass, shows extensive flooding through the city and large pools of water around storage facilities in the city's main port. Again, this is the before and this is the after. It is I mean, that's a complete loss. This place looks like a war zone. Like it looks like Gaza right now. That is insane. As the storm moved out to see it pulled debris and muddy water through the barnett and pie rivers seen at the center of the frame. The debris appears as large as as large clouds of dirty water seen beyond the shoals of Montego Bay. So thoughts and prayers go out to everybody in Jamaica. I know there's not many people in Jamaica listening to this podcast, and I mean, you know all the things, you know, as this has happened. If you do find a charitable organization that you can tell that the money is going to the affected area, that's going to help Jamaica, I highly recommend you do, so, you know, give generously as you can, especially as we are getting into the holiday season. But anyway, all right, just want to bring up the hurricane to hit Jamaica. It was insanity. Now as we are sticking towards the Caribbean Sea, let's go a little further south to Venezuela. Oh sweet dear Venezuela. Merduro is making some wild claims. So we talked about this. I'm not sure if it was last week or the week before. Morduro had claimed that he foiled a false flag attempt to attack the US embassy in Venezuela. And you're welcome, America. I stopped the bad guys from attacking your embassy. You know, I'm here to help you. I don't know why you're coming at me in such ways. And that was a narrative that was ran and if you look at the store and the narrative that he tried to push in that regard it was that's just simply not the case. There was never a false flag attack that was staged. It was all ploy So now Venezuela claims that it has captured a CIA group and accuses the United States of plotting a false flag attack. Oh, here we go. You know, I'm not even gonna jump to the conclusion yet. Let's hear from old Maduro and then you be the one to judge if you think that this is accurate or if this is a complete fabrication and a lie. Nicholas Mudureau regime said Sunday Venezuela has captured a group of alleged mercenaries with ties to the US Central Intelligence Agency and accused Washington and Trinidad and Tobago of coordinating military exercises intended to provoke an armed confrontation in the Caribbean. In a statement released by Vice President Delsi Rodriguez, the Socialist government said the arrest revealed what it described as a false flag operation planned from waters bordering Trinidad and Tobago or from Trinidadian or Venezuelan territory to generate a full scale military confrontation against Venezuela. The regime's announcement comes amid the fast growing build up of US forces in the Caribbean launched by President Trump to combat drug cartels. The administration has signaled that it might soon authorize ground incursions into Venezuela to target the so called Cartel de Lo Souls, a narco trafficking organization the US claims is led by Maduau himself. We talked about this before. Trinde Arahwa also claims that they're working for Maduro, the Cartel of the Sun, which is what that is, de la Souls. They also claim that Maduro is the absolute point, like the head of their organization. The cartel answers to him. They don't make a move unless he says so. That's understood by the interrogation. Once these people have been arrested on soil. So again, the two biggest cartels that are coming out of Venezuela all identify Maduro as their top dog. Take that with a grain of salt. Let that marinate as long as you need. Let me know what you think about it. But anyway, moving on, the Venezuelan government did not release any evidence or details about the alleged arrest, such as the number of suspects, their nationalities, or when and where they were detained. Caracas also linked the alleged plot to military drills that claimed are being carried out this week by Trinidad and Tobago under the coordination, financing and control of US Southern Command, calling them a hostile provocation and a grave threat to the peace of the Caribbean. So now we've got the accusations against Trinidad and Tobago. In the statement, accused Trinidad and Tobago's Prime Minister Kamala Persad based Bessessor Jesus I don't speak the language of having renounced the sovereignty of her country to act as a military colony subordinate to the United States dates hegemony interests or hegemonic interests. By aligning herself with the Washington's militaristic agenda, Persad Bessiser Possessor not only seeks to attack Venezuela and break our historical bonds of brotherhood, but also violates the United Nations Charter, the Seleak Declaration of Latin America, and the Caribbean as a zone of peace and the principles of Caracom, and the statement read the Manduro government said the alleged military maneuvers are part of an effort to turn the Caribbean into a space for lethal violence and US imperial domination. The Miami Herald could not independently confirm the arrest of any of the groups or the existence of coordinated operations involved in the CIA or the Dooral based US Southern Command, which oversees military operations in Latin America. It is in its statement. The Caracas regime compared the supposed plan to historical events such as the USS main explosion in Cuba in eighteen ninety eight, one of the causes for the Spanish American War, and the Gulf of Tonkin incident near Vietnam in nineteen sixty four, both of which preceded major US military interventions. The government said the alleged provocation follows the same pattern and accused Washington of seeking a pretext for war in the region. Okay, all right, okay, let's go ahead and have that talk very quick. I'm not saying the false flag events have not taken place, and that the US has used those to spin a narrative that gets the American people on board for war. This absolutely has happened. For sure, No one wants to go to war with Venezuela. Like, yeah, they have oil, no doubt, and the people are living under a socialist regime and like they need some freedom for sure. But you could look at a lot of posts that are coming out of Venezuela. The people do not like Maduro. I don't care what the polls say. They can say that he has a ninety nine percent thumbs up rating by his people. That's simply not true. Most of the people that are living in Venezuela do not like starving, which is pretty endemic of every socialist nation ever period. Ever. But that being said, the CIA did just get permission to go into Venezuela a couple of weeks ago by Trump for what purpose. Who knows. The man has a fifty million dollar price on his head, so who knows. Maybe they're going to go in there and assassinate him, do a little regime change, throw a coup something like that. That's fine. None of that has anything to do with a false flag event. And the other issue that I'm having with this is that they have not provided a single shred of evidence to suggest that they are telling the truth on this. If they would have captured CIA agents, we would have videos, we would have people dragging bodies through the streets. There would be an international incident going on right now that would be making world news with pictures and videos of these dudes detained or being interrogated or anything like this. They have provided nothing. Their evidence is trust me, Bro's that's what's happening right now. So again, you make your own assumptions, but let's go on here, it says. The statement also accused Trandad and Tobago's government of human rights violations, alleging that innocent fishermen had been victims of extra judicial executions in the Caribbean Sea. That coming from a cartel narco state, that's fascinating. Maduro warned that Venezuela does not accept threats and said its armed forces would remain alert and mobilized in perfect civil military police unity. In response, SHO, okay, our republic air of Bolivar and Chavez. That's I don't know why you would say that out loud. Why would you be proud to be the heir of Bolivar and Chavez, all right, will always defend its sovereignty, its territorial integrity, and its right to live in peace against four weren't enemies and their vassals, statement concluded, their vassals and your boys looking back into the Middle Ages over here you're talking about calling calling the old bannerman to the cause, bro, look at them damn uh. Anyway, before I read this next section, Sam, your hands raised, good.
Speaker 16: Yes, talking about the false flags golf of talking was one about ships that got this got bombed, coutt or allegedly allegedly Okay, you know what else was.
Speaker 6: A quote unquote false flag but it actually happened.
Speaker 7: Well they say it was a false flag of whatever HB technicality. Uh the Louit Titania for one, because we actually, uh gentleman said any ship was abouted target the uh U boats, underwater boats, the subs uh they which they said they was, well, yes, it was American serviceman on luet Titania.
Speaker 17: It was it was a civilian uh ship, but it was it was carrying UH rounds and artillery rounds, sam munition and rifles and everything under it and that and when uh the the U boat hit it with the torpedo and everything.
Speaker 7: That's why it's exploded because it hit the damo and everything. Yeah, of course they just found out.
Speaker 6: But wasn't there also something about the USS Liberty.
Speaker 1: The main, the main if I'm not mistaken, the liberty. Wasn't that that was for the Barbary pirates?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I was getting them mixed up, I was. But wasn't that one like over in the Middle East or somewhere around there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the USS Celeberty ran aground as a matter of fact, and when the servicemen you know, were looking for aid, they were actually beheaded by the Mamelukes. And the UH.
Speaker 6: Got the name Luke.
Speaker 1: So that is why the Marine Corps officers carry the man Luke sword.
Speaker 7: That's correct, but it's not the living And this was like after World War two is the one I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: I just can't think about the net.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 7: I don't remember the ship's name. But it's after World War two?
Speaker 1: Or am I thinking of the Constitution? I don't know. There's been there's been some false flags that have taken place, and there's been some provocation for military movements to take place, like absolutely with that. This is not one of them. Even if the CIA was in Venezuela right now, which they very well, maybe Trump gave him a green light. I don't know to what level and to what extent that they are operating in Venezuela right now, But to say that Maduro caught them in the midst of trying to start a false flag event, to start a large scale invasion of Venezuela, I don't think so. I really don't think so. So there is a I'm trying to remember how it's worded. It's a Rule ten movement and a Rule fifty movement. Okay, so here's what the difference is. A Rule ten order from the President means like the main force of the United States Military is mobilized against a force, a target, a whatever the case would be. A Rule fifty movement is only specifically Tier one units, Delta Green Berets Navy seals any of the SOCOM groups, and they would be in co unison, for lack of better words, with certain three letter agencies for these types of operations. This is a Rule fifty movement that is taking place in Venezuela right now. Nothing at all has been said or done to make the moves towards a Rule ten situation, So I think that we're all good on that front. But again, Marduro is trying to do everything he can to play the victim on this and say, see, America is going out of their way to try to mess with us, and we have the right to our sovereignty. Remember, it's simply him just beating his chest to make noise for the sake of making noise. Go ahead.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sorry, I was corrected. It was the USS celebrity and it was in nineteen sixty seven on the Six Day War.
Speaker 6: I looked it up real quick, but.
Speaker 7: Done the attack it was. They say it was a a thing of miss identity, mistaken identity, but it Yeah, it killed thirty four crew members and wounded at one hundred and seventy one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, boy, in America did nothing in retaliation.
Speaker 7: Israel I apologize and said it was a mistaken identity. And but you gotta understand blue on blue happens a lot, agreed, especially.
Speaker 1: But also that might be the only time in history that another nation has touched one of America's boats and not faced the wrath of God. That is, that is something that should be at least acknowledged.
Speaker 7: Yes, but they have faced the wrath of God quite enough times.
Speaker 1: Oh no, No, they were in the middle of a six day war where they were getting attacked on all sides at the exact same time. Like, I'm not denying that. All I'm saying is that they did, in fact break one of the eleven commandments and they actually did not get any kind of retaliation against them, which is very interesting.
Speaker 7: Could that have been the Gog and Magog War, because since they were attacked on all seven sides.
Speaker 1: So some believe this, some believe this. I am not one of them, specifically, because the tribes that are listed that were supposed to attack Israel for the Gog and Magog War, some of them were not present. For instance, Ethiopia did not attack them, nor did Russia, nor did Turkey. So right, there's there's a list of tribes that will attack them all at the same time, and a few of these key players as far as the prophecy is concerned, were not present in that conflict. So they there are those that will argue against that and say that, yes, that absolutely was the Goga Magog War, But that also would mean that a third of the advancing army was all like killed at the exact same time. That didn't happen. They weren't buried in the valley that would be renamed the Valley of Magog And there's a whole lot of these things that would have to come through to fruition for that to be accurate. Some scholars argue, yes, I am of the opinion no.
Speaker 7: The reason why I asked is because that they were attacked on all sides. But I also feel like, yeah, we couldn't give them the old, the old Japanese treatment, because that's looked found that that's found upon.
Speaker 6: Nowadays, you can't take you can't use flame throwers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, And that's I'm not saying that we you know. All I'm saying is that it's very interesting that they are the only country in American history to touch one of our boats and not catch some sort of a backhand for it. And I'm not saying they do what it.
Speaker 7: Has been known since day one. Don't fuck with America ships.
Speaker 1: It's like the only it's one of the only rules that we actually care about. But anyway, moving on here back to Venezuela, says regional tensions and US build up the accusations come at a time of strained relations between Venezuela and the United States following the Trump administration's decision to amass the largest US military presence in the Caribbean has seen in decades to combat drug cartels. Drug cartel operations in the region. The task force has launched deadly strikes against boats in the US. The US says we're transporting drugs to Caribbean islands and into the United States, most of them originating in Venezuela, leaving at least forty three people dead. Yeah, it'd be like that. The build up you US forces in the region continues. Over the past two months, the Pentagon has deployed close to ten thousand troops, most of them based in Puerto Rico, along with a contingent of marines aboard amphibious assault ships. The US Navy has positioned at least ten wars and a submarine in the Caribbean as part of the expanding presence, and last week, Trump directed the world's largest aircraft carrier, the USS gerald Are, forward into the region. In addition, Trump is indicated that the US is now considering ground operations. While his administration has quietly granted the CIA new powers to conduct covert activities in the South American country. There is a direct quote here. It says, we are certainly looking at land now because we've got the sea very well under control. Trump tot reporters in the Oval Office. We've almost totally stopped it by sea. Now we'll stop it by land. And again, I think the CIA is more than capable of doing the job as far as the land based operations are concerned. But you know it's worth mentioning. So there it is has been brought up. Now NBC News this article is talking about Putin and his brand new rocket, and he is man. He is so excited about the Russian tech right now. Trump calls Russia's missile test inappropriate, But is Putin's nuclear powered weapon actually a threat? The main reason that no one else has tried to build something like this is that it doesn't really have any use. One expert told NBC News that's not a true statement. It's not a true statement. Okay, to get the over under on this one. Russia is super stoked that they have actually developed a nuclear powered missile. Now I'm gonna say that one again. Not a nuclear bomb, not a cruise missile, not an ICBM. Depending on the type they're saying that. It could be a torpedo, it could be a rocket. Beside the point, instead of using a fuel source like rocket fuel or something along these lines, they have developed a small nuclear reactor inside of this projectile to be used as its propulsion. And they are like over the moon that they have finally like cracked this code and they have this tech. Right, here's the deal America had that nineteen sixty one. Congratulations Russia, you're finally up to snow with what America was dealing with in the Vietnam War. But all right, orb, I should say right before, but beside the point, and we shut the program down three years after it started, reason being A, it's really dumb like we had it and it's just not a good look, and B the likelihood of that having actual nuclear fallout is pretty pretty high. Let me explain this a little further. Whenever you have a nuclear warhead, like an actual nuclear bomb, and it gets shot out of the sky by some sort of interceptor missile, cool you'll have some nuclear debris, some radiation that will hit the ground, and it's not gonna be a nuclear bomb. I'm saying, like debris from the uranium that is inside of the bomb, right, it'll be very small, very man. The likelihood of you having like a real nuclear fallout event after a nuclear warhead got intercepted on a large scale anyway, is like one in a hundred shot, because a nuclear bomb is a series of reactions all happening at the exact same time, and there's a series of triggers that have to fall in a certain order to make that happen when it's supposed to happen. Okay, for a nuclear powered missile, if that gets shot out of the sky, we're talking about a nuclear reactor that is now cracked open and exposed to the air. The likelihood of that having a nuclear fallout type situation from it is one hundred out of one hundred. There's no way. And I'm not saying it would be a full on Chernobyl or a full on Fukushima. I guess it depends on where that uh, where the materials were to hit the ground, what kind of water sources it in near, how populated it is, the area to which it fell. These kinds of things come into effect. But the point is we realize that in sixty one and we shut down our program. And if anybody wants to look up the program itself, it's called Operation Pluto. And when you look this up, there's two different Operation Plutos, so make sure you look up the one. As far as a projectile goes, Project Pluto was a US Cold War era program to develop a nuclear powered Ramjet cruise missile capable of mock three speeds and effectively infinite range. The missile would have used a nuclear reactor to heat air, which would then be expelled through a Ramjet engine to provide thrust. Although engine tests were successful, the project was canceled in the nineteen sixties due to extreme dangers potential for radioactive fallout in the increasing viability of intercontinental ballistic missiles. So again, Russia has finally caught up to where America was in nineteen sixty one. Good job putin. Good job anyway, before I read this article, go ahead there, Sam.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And that children is what we call a dirty bomb.
Speaker 1: This is exactly right. Yes, you basically, as soon as that thing gets intercepted, you have accidentally and inadvertently created a dirty bomb that you can't undo. It's very different than hitting a nuclear warhead out of the sky. This is this is the same as cracking open a nuclear reactor in the air and just letting the chips fall where they may.
Speaker 7: So if they did use this, wouldn't they wouldn't that be both climbs again into humanity and war crimes?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Well, if they were to use it successfully and like bomb Ukraine with this reactor powered missile, it wouldn't be a nuclear explosion. It's a different thing between what makes a nuclear bomb make a mushroom cloud and what makes a nuclear reactor produce power. It's it's similar, it's similar mechanics, but to a different purpose. Okay, I'll put it to another example. Think about if you were to pour gasoline on a bonfire as opposed to spraying gasoline in a piston with a spark plug. One creates a woosh, one creates an explosion. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I can visually see it in my head, so I understand that. But like, like, keep in mind, America has technically We've knew to ourselves multiple times, both Big T TV and literally help. If you really want to be technically technical, you could argue that we did it three times to Japan because we accidentally launched one horizontally. It wasn't votical, but it went across the landscape of Japan. Help. I can literally go to the coast right now, like one hundred miles for me, give or take, and I can legitimly go and see. I can go to that. I can go to Jacko Island and it's either Jacke Island or Sat Simon's Island. But right off the coast of it, there was a nuclear warhead that is just sitting at the bottom right off the coast, and they cannot find it that they'll never be able to find it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gone, it's there, but it's it's never gonna be.
Speaker 7: Recovered under so much seal and everything. Even if they did find it, they wouldn't be able to take it. They wouldn't be able to bring it up because at that point all the metal husband rusted, it has oxydized. Our waters is gonna be uh contaminated. Our earth water is already radioactive. Look at Fukushima, which keep in mind, that could have been a whole lot worse than what it was, and it was already it was only forty years way past the past. It should have been operating, and like it got hit by what like a seven point something earthquake in a tidal wave. Mother Nature's just she had she had one on her she was only and she rocked Japan.
Speaker 1: So again, this would become a dirty bomb if it was intercepted, if it was to deliver its payload to its appointed target, it wouldn't be a nuclear bomb. But even still, it's like, it's just dumb. There is so many better ways to deliver a payload from point A to point B without using nuclear power. And this is coming from somebody who believes that we should be relying more heavily on nuclear power and leave fossil fuels and coal and all this by the wayside, I believe that we should be looking more into nuclear power, but not in the sense of ordinance. I know, call me old fashioned on that one, but it's it's already been tried, it's already been proven and tested that it can work, but there are so many possibility for things to go wrong that it's not worth it. But of course Russia doesn't believe this.
Speaker 7: How are they a superpower?
Speaker 17: Like?
Speaker 7: It's like they are how the like I don't try I don't mean to offend anybody or whatever. No, what how do they go like? How are they considered a WOLDS player when they don't really care about their own population if they're gonna use these type of bombs on like somebody like twenty miles down the road from them.
Speaker 1: So Russia by definition can't be a superpower. By definition, America is the only superpower on Earth now. If we're talking about like a trade superpower, we could have a different kind of conversation. But as far as like a military superpower goes, by definition, you have to be able to have two full scale front lines of two different wars going on at the exact same time and be able to man those. We are the only nation that can make such a claim, and we've done it before, and that was not even to the technological advancements that we have. Now. America could actually probably launch a three pronged full frontal assault if needed, on three different warfronts. We don't need to, so we're not gonna, but we have that capability. The only only country that could possibly argue that claim that they could do it too would be China, But honestly, they actually couldn't make that claim. They have the man power to man multiple front lines, they don't have the equipment that would function on multiple front lines. Russia quote unquote being a superpower, the special military conflict in Ukraine has proven that they cannot even handle one warfront where they outman the population of the country. They're trying to take over by a way five to one, ten to one scale or something crazy like that, and they can't even make that happen. So, yeah, Russia is not a superpower. That's that's insanity. Good.
Speaker 7: Oh, I was just gonna say, I just with a Russia thing like it took them what six months to just get out of at then Stalingrad in World War Two, and then like Russia, Yeah they have the heart or whatever. They'll just keep throwing their men into the to the meat grinder like for just and say it's a win if they just get one yard of gains. That is Russia and you and no offense like Russia that this is where the culture where ballet came from, which was supposed to be a martial art type deal. But I still don't understand why how Russia they try to say they beat their chests and everything, but they are still stuck in like nineteen seventeen in society. Half of their homes don't even have toilets. They go out to an out house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's actually I'm not sure if it's half. For like one in ten Russian homes don't have indoor plumbing. But either way, I'm sorry. You're not gonna have the conversation like you're a superpower if you can't even give your people clean drinking water.
Speaker 6: Keep in mind, the ancient Romans had indoor plumbing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, Russia, they're so great, they're so powerful. Not anyway, let's move on, and says Russia has successfully tested in an experimental weapon that sounds like something out of a sci fi movie, a nuclear power cruise missile with unlimited range, who's low flying, terrain hugging and loitering capabilities could evade America's missile defenses and drop atomic bombs anywhere on Earth. A. That's not a true statement, and B they're not going to be using a nuclear reactor to send a nuclear bombs. That's a double entendre. But okay. Russian President Vladimir Putin said Sunday that the Burrow Berevi Berevist snick okay, meaning storm petrol type of seabird was indeed a unique weapon that no other country possesses. Once again, to reiterate Project Pluto America had this decades decades ago. But all right. The development has drawn concern internationally, with President Donald Trump saying Monday that it was inappropriate to be conducting such tests when Russia should be focusing on peace talks with Ukraine. Yeah, I mean that makes sense. But many Western experts have questioned the value of the missile, which is code named Skyfall by NATO. Some say it doesn't do anything Russia can't do already. Yes, very accurate, with others ridicule, it has a waste of money. Again it is. There's also safety concerns about the mini reactor that powers the missile, could spark a radiation catastrophe, because again there's not like an unprecedented thing on this. It's been tested in the sixties. The main reason that no other, no one else has tried to build something like this is that it doesn't really have any use. Pavel Podvig, a senior researcher at the United Nations Institute for Disarmament Research, toward NBC News the weapon is instead largely political. According to the guy who is based in Geneva and runs the Russian Nuclear Force project, it was important for the Kremlin. I think that this is unique and something no one else has done before. Okay, once again, it's inaccurate. We have a nuclear submarine, the greatest in the world, right off their shores, he told reporters of Border first one. So a missile doesn't have to go eight thousand miles. He added, all right, let me go ahead and cut too if it talks about its range and capabilities here, because I looked it up earlier and it's actually embarrassing, like it take away the nuclear reactor side of it. No, it doesn't say it, Okay, Basically it's saying that it could go like fifteen thousand miles in like fifteen hundred hours. They were trying to say how impressive it is for a loitering time kind of thing. But it's like this thing is like prop driven essentially, or I forget what the actual numbers were on this thing, but like it's got a cruising speed of like a couple one hundred miles per hour, but the fact that it's a nuclear reactor driven missile made Russia just feel like they were doing great things here, and it's like, like, you have missiles that are more capable than this one already in your arsenal bro. It's like this like your boy who has a like a really really nice twelve gage, but then he's gonna go over and like beat his chest about some new like four to ten that he got that only shoots slugs, and it's like, uh, all right, weird flex but cool, good for you anyway. Yeah, just want to bring it up. Russia is losing their mind and they've got like the hardest of hart ons for their new nuclear reactor powered missile. And again, I just want to bring it up because if any of the good contingent, if the retinue of the Knights ever hear somebody on the news talking about how this has never been done before. Yeah, once again it has been. Uh, let's talk about the cancelation of Project Pluto in the United States. The extreme radioactive nature of the missiles exhaust made testing and deployment a major safety concern, as the exhaust itself was highly radioactive. Strategic shifts the development of ICBMs offered a more viable and less dangerous strategic option for delivering nuclear weapons over long distances, as they didn't pose the same continuous risk of radioactive fallout. Yeah, if anybody wants to look into it again, Project Pluto. Like, don't get me wrong, it's a cool concept, like as a as a sci fi project. It's cool that you could harness nuclear reactor technology to launch a missile. That's cool. It's just not it's not like a viable solution. We have better technology already invented and at our fingertips and in our arsenal. So anyway, all right, moving on, let's talk about Israel. Israeli strikes Gaza again after overnight bombardment that kills at least one hundred and four people. Attacks shatter Palestinians short lived relief since the start of the ceasefire that now looks increasingly fragile. Israel carried out another strike on the Gaza Strip on Wednesday, killing at least two people. After bombarding the territory overnight and killing at least one hundred and four Palestinians, including children, in the gravest challenge yet to the increasingly fragile US broker ceasefire. The Israeli military said it had struck military infrastructure where weapons were being stored for an imminent attack in bait Lahia, northern Gaza. Al Shifa Hospital in Gaza City said it had received two bodies from the strike. After the Tuesday night bombardment, Israel said that it was now adhering to the ceasefire again, and statements from the US officials seemed to indicate that they did not consider the ceasefire to have been broken. So you there's a ceasefire in effect, and they fired more missiles into Gaza and killed one hundred and four people, and now they're saying, yeah, no, no, we're back on the seasfire. We'd be honest with you. I don't even think we really broke the seasfire, you know. Wow, let's get into it here. After the Tuesday night bombardment, Israel said that it was I said that one already, But Wednesdays strike cast doubt on Israel's willingness to comply with the truce, which obliges both parties to stop their attacks. The strikes, some of the bloodiest attacks in the two year war, killed at least forty six children and twenty women, and injured two hundred people. According to Gaza's Civil Defense agency. They took place hours after Trump said nothing would jeopardize the ceasefire agreement. Wow. Right, here we have a graph of the attacks by a day by day standpoint. September first of this year, just under one hundred people. September third, there was you know again, just just a little over one hundred people, one hundred and twenty ish, and everything has been under one hundred. There's been some spikes, there's been some valleys as far as the graph is concerned, but ever since October sixth, there's been a real lull in the fighting. There was a spike on October eleventh, there was a spike on October twentieth, and the seasfire deal. There's been practically no deaths and now one hundred and four new casualties, but the ceasefire wasn't broken by their accounts. The Israeli military release and infographics showing twenty five quote unquote terrorists it had killed in Gaza over the past twenty four hours, but did not explain the identity of the other seventy nine people it had killed. The strike shouted the short lived relief Palestinians had felt since the start of the ceasefire. Funerals were held for the victims of the latest attacks at hospitals across Gaza on Wednesday. Some have been carried into medical facilities in the arms of loved ones. These are massacres, said Hannen Mattier, who lost her sister and nephews and was attending a funeral outside Nasa Hospital in southern Gaza. They burned children while they were asleep, she told the Associated Press. The Israeli military said in a statement that it would continue to uphold the ceasefire agreement, but would respond firmly to any violation after they just all right. The Foreign Ministry spokesperson or in Marl Morston mar Meerstein Jesus blamed Hamas for the strikes and attributed the high death toll to the group using civilians as human shields. Ugh, yeah, there's okay, whatever you say, Homie. Hamas said the strikes revealed Israel's intention to undermine the ceasefire and impose new realities by force. It said it would continue to adhere to the agreement. In a statement issued on Wednesday, the Director of Humanitarian Support and International Cooperation at Gaza's Civil Defense Agency doctor Mohammad al Muger said among these attacks was the targeting of a cancer patient camp, the Ensan camp. Mohammad, who was a reporter for the Palestinian News paper, was among the dead, bringing the number of journalists killed by Israel in Gaza to two hundred and fifty six. The territory's media office set The death toll was confirmed by the Agency France Press the AFP Talia reports from medical officials at five Gaza hospitals that received the dead and wounded. Benjamin Netanyah, who ordered the strikes on Tuesday evening after a firefight between Palestinian militants and Israeli troops and amid growing anger over Hamas turning over body parts of a hostage whose remains Israeli troops had recovered two years before. So essentially the Hamas and this is all according to Netanyahu. Here they said that they were giving back the remains of a hostage. Come to find out it was the remains of a hostage or somebody that was returned years ago. The Hamas people had gotten the bones back and were trying to regift them as a new person. I don't know the dredibility on either side of that claim to be completely honest with you. But whatever had taken place as far as the giving back of hostages and remains and things led to a firefight, to which net and Yahu responded by sending some bombs over and killing majority civilian people. So you know here we are. The bobarment prompted Hamas, who denied responsibility for the gun attack, to delay a planned handover of another hostages remains, which had been scheduled for Tuesday night. Trump, speaking two reporters on Air Force One on Wednesday, said nothing would jeopardize the ceasefire, but that Israel should hit back if its soldiers were killed. They killed an Israeli soldiers, so the Israelis hit back, and they should hit back, he said. Vice President J. D. Vance said earlier that the ceasefire was holding despite skirmishes. However, Tuesday night's attack exposed all the fertilities or the frailities I should say of a ceasefire that from the outset has been marred by violence before the latest overnight strikes. Gaza Media Office accused Israel of having committed eighty violations since the ceasefire began, killing ninety seven Palestinians and injuring two hundred and thirty, I mean yeah sure. Qatar's Prime Minister and Foreign Minister, Sheik Muhammad bin al Duraman al Thani, said intensive diplomatic efforts were being made to ensure the ceasefire did not collapse. He said the challenges were being were to be expected, and both sides acknowledged the agreement must hold. The Gaza Civil Defense spokesperson Mohammed Bassel described the situation in Gaza as a catastrophic and terrifying, calling the strikes a clear and flagrant violation of the ceasefire agreement. He told AFP the Israeli strikes targeted tents for displaced people, homes, and the vicinity of a hospital in the Strip. A spokesperson for the IDF, when asked that the strikes were a resumption of full scale invasion, said on Tuesday that the military can't elaborate on the scale yet. On Wednesday, the IDF said it had reinstated the Gaza ceasefire. The Israeli military published footage of what they said were members of AMAS reburying a body in order to quote stage a false discovery for the International Committee of the Red Cross ice RC, which it said was Hamas attempting to create a false impression of efforts to locate the bodies. Hamas has yet to comment on the claims. As a matter of fact, I have a video that we're gonna pull up at this time to show exactly what this is talking about. And you could see they have bodily remains that some people. I don't know if these are a mass fighters or not. It looks like it from the video, but I am not an expert in calling that. As I see it, they were reburying them for the intention of saying, hey, look what we found. Here's another hostage. Let's go ahead and watch this now. This is from Fox nine Well.
Speaker 5: New this morning.
Speaker 9: Israel's military says the ceasefire is now back on in Gaza after carrying out airstrikes across the Palestinian territory.
Speaker 1: Let's get to our Leabinos.
Speaker 11: She has details for in our life center and the actions being taken from overnight.
Speaker 18: Lea good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 19: According to hospitals in the area, these air strikes killed at least one hundred and four people, and that includes women and children. The strikes are the dead list since the ceasefire started back on October tenth, and they also mark the most serious challenge to the truth thus far. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Etnyahu said he ordered the military to conduct powerful strikes over Gaza after accusing Hamas of violating the ceasefire. Hamas said in response it would delay handing over the body of another hostage. President Trump but defended the strikes, saying Israel was justified and carrying them out after what he said was an incident in which Hamas killed an Israeli soldier during an exchange of gunfire. Hamas had denied any involvement in that deadly shooting and accused Israel of violating the ceasefire. So things are delicate. Multiple hospitals in the region are trying to keep up with a number of casualties that have happened already. Will of course continue to monitor this situation and bring you the latest developments throughout the morning.
Speaker 1: Back all right, so as you could see they were finding this tunnel where there was bodies that were buried. That wasn't the video that I actually thought I had pulled up, to be honest with you. You could see like a white tarp and within it was bodily remains, and you saw three Hamas fighters that are alleged Hamas fighters that were like kind of lazily covering it with dirt with shovels, and it was suspected that they were going to quote unquote find these remains to give to Israel. Later on, come to find out it was already the remains of somebody from two years prior. Anyway, moving on to the next international situation, a true genocide. This is from Al Jazeera. RSF kills at least fifteen hundred people in Sudan's Al Fasher region. Regional countries express alarm as more evidence emerges of mass killings by paramilitary forces in l Fashier. Let's learn about this together. Scores of people have been killed in the attacks by the Rapid Support Forces which is the RSF, during their recent capture of the city of l Fasher in Sudan's western Darfur region. According to a medical group and researchers, the RSF, which has been fighting in Sudan's military for control of the country, killed at least fifteen hundred people over the last three days as civilians tried to flee the besieged city, the Sudan Doctors Network set on Wednesday, The group, which tracks the country civil war, described the situation as a true genocide and this should also go on record. A lot of these RSF fighters just a couple of years back were the Janjaweed that you may have heard of as doing the genocide in Darfur, same fighter's new name. Essentially moving on. The massacres the world is witnessing today are an extension of what occurred in l Fasher more than a year and a half ago, when over fourteen thousand civilians were killed through bombing, starvation, and extra judicial executions, the group said. It said the attacks are being carried out as part of a deliberate and systematic campaign of killing and extermination. The statement comes as new evidence of mass killings in the strategic area has emerged from Yale's Humanitarian Research Lab, which reported that satellite imagery of l Fasher taken after the RSF moved in, shows clusters of objects consistent with human sized bodies, as well as large areas of red discolouration on the ground. The RSF has been locked in a bloody civil war with Sudan's army since twenty twenty three, in a conflict that has killed tens of thousands and displaced more than twelve million people. The paramilitary force overran Al Fasher, the army's last strongholding Dar Iour, on Sunday after a seventeen month long siege. The Sudanese government said on Wednesday that at least two thousand people have been killed in the city since then, while aid agencies say they have received credible reports of atrocities, including summary executions, attacks on civilians along escape routes, and house to house raids. Sexual violence, particularly against women and girls, was also reported in the city. They said, yeah, that also seems to be a thing that happens in African countries whenever there's some sort of a civil war that goes down, they just have rape gangs that get together and do that as a way to terrorize the local population. It's absolute animal behavior. L Fasher's falls puts the RSF in full control of the vast region of dar Form and has raised concerns of another split of Sudan more than a decade after South Sudan's creation, which that's very true. South Sudan is its own independent nation. They split off from Sudan because of all this fighting. Now they're looking at having possibly another split in Sudan proper. Sudan's army aligned government also accused the RSF on Wednesday of attacking civilians in mosques during their recent takeover of the city, which is interesting because the RSF is a Muslim group, so for them to be attacking civilians in mosques that even showed further that they have no respect or decorum to even their own religious ideologies. More than two thousand civilians were killed during the malicious invasion of El Fasher, targeting volunteers in mosques and the Red Crescent. Mona Noor al Dim, a humanitarian aid officer for the Sudanese government, said, Al Jazeer's reporter reporting from Khartoum, said videos on social media taken by the RSF shows fighters shooting at civilians attempting to flee. The latest and most disturbing video to surface was of the fighters roaming through what had been identified as the Saudi hospital in the city of El Fasher, executing patients. Survivors who fled the city said at least five hundred people had been seeking refuge in the hospital. Among those killed were health workers. Tidro. I'm not going to try to pronounce that name. The Director of the General of the World Health Organization said that more than four hundred and sixty people were killed in the Saudi maternity hospital, the maternity ward. They went in and killed four hundred and sixty people, he said the who was appalled and deeply shocked by the reports the Sudan doctors' networks at RSF fighters on Tuesday, Cole bloodedly killed everyone they found inside the Saudi hospital, including patients, their companions and anyone else present in the wards. The regional Alarm Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Qatar, Turkey and Jordan have condemned the abuses committed by the RSF in Sudan. Saudi Arabia expressed a deconcern, Turkey demanded an endto the hostilities. Egypt, Turkey, and Katar reaffirmed their support for Sudan's unity and sovereignty. Jordan likewise condemned the violence and called for restraint and an urgencies fire to protect civilians. Of course they did, but I don't really see that it is going to take place here. The parent military force grew out of the notorious government linked militia known as the Janjaweed, which carried out genocide during the Darfar conflict in the two thousands. The United States has also declared that the RSEF and its allies have committed genocide in the current war. Now, let's talk about some of the the unprecedented violence separately. On Tuesday, Yale's HRL published a report relying on satellite imagery that said the RSF forces were conducting alleged mass killings after seizing l Fasher. He described the violence or the director of HRIL described the violence of l Fasher as unprecedented. This is a direct quote here. He told Al Jazeera. The scale is immense from the earth and burm the wall that now surrounds l Fasher to specific neighborhoods such as Dara Jua Walla. I don't speak the language of my apologies to hospitals and humanitarian facilities. We are seeing objects that measure between one point five to two meters, which is the standard length of a human body lying horizontal, as seen in satellite imagery at high resolution. Those objects were not there thirty six to forty eight hours ago. They now litter the city. The researcher warned that the killings were a preview of what could happen in other areas of Darfour and the Northern Cordifon Province as RSF forces moved to the east of the country with the fall of l Fasher. Ahmad Ibram, a former staffer of the transitional government under Sudanese Prime Minister Abdallah Hamdak, said the RSF was meant to be integrated into the national Army, but due to geopolitical reasons and in internal politics, this did not happen. Many bets were on the RSF militia to take over the resources of the country and replace the national Army and take over the whole country. The timeline of this integration and the rsf's new leadership were the main points of contention that led to this war, he said. According to Ibram, the war has been taking place in Sudan's rare earth minerals and along the Red Sea Line were being utilized to export livestock and other resources to East African countries as an attempt to strip Sudan of its natural resources. It's just a power struggle between two generals, he said. This is part of I'm sorry. It's not just a power struggle between two generals. This is part of a geopolitical attempt to restructure the region. I have a video pulled up as a matter of fact, is going to give us a little bit more insight into it. This is from the New York Post. Let's check it out.
Speaker 13: Sudan's paramilitary Rapid Support Forces say they've captured the final holdout of the Sudanese Army in Darfur. That's raising fears of a split in the country, which is torn between rival military groups. The capture of the city of Alphashir ends a brutal eighteen month siege by the RSF. On Sunday, the group said it had taken over the local headquarters of Sudan's army. Since then, sources have said RSF fighters had detained fleeing civilians in nearby towns and villages, and on Monday, sources told Reuters the RSF had surrounded thousands of soldiers from the army. In the televised statement, Sudan's army chief said his forces quote assessed a need to Retreatshi.
Speaker 18: Everyone has followed what happened in Alphashir. Certainly the leadership there, including security, made assessment and said they have to leave the city due to the systematic destruction and killing of civilians. We agreed with them to leave the city and go to a safe place so as to spare the rest of the citizens and the rest of the city from destruction.
Speaker 13: The RSF has been locked in a civil war with Sudan's army for more than two and a half years. The two sides fell out over plans to integrate their forces during a transition towards democracy. And let's say the rsf's taking of Alvashir may help them regain other territory around the country and grant them a diplomatic edge. Alan Boswell's with the International Crisis Group in Nairobi.
Speaker 14: It improves their military position in Sudan, which also improves their negotiating position in any peace talks. But I think the focus on Al Fasher was for a number of strategic reasons, including the political leverage it would give them. So yes, because they now would can control more of Sudan, it will probably increase their confidence at the negotiating table and harden their demands of the negotiating table.
Speaker 13: Some activists have long worn that an RSF takeover of the city would lead to ethnic revenge attacks of the quarter million people remaining there. That was seen after the capture of the Zamzam camp for displaced people to the south. A UN mandated mission said last month the RSF had committed multiple crimes against humanity in the Al Fashir siege. The army has also been accused of war crimes. Unless US backed peace talks make progress, it could all worsen a conflict that's already displaced millions, plunged half of Sudan into hunger, and spread disease throughout the country.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now, like I said, it's an absolute horrible situation that's going on there. We can hope for a peaceful resolution to make its way, but Sudan's not known for that at all. I'm just hoping that the Sudanese Army can reclaim the territory and put a stop to the RSF. The civil war has been going on for too long. We just we talked about this a while back. There was a oil spill that took place in Sudan. Basically, the RSF blew a pipeline which flooded the desert with a sea of crude oil, and yeah, that was all done for their own political reasons. I was hoping when that took place that possibly the Sudanese Army would you know, do something about it and put a stop to that, because now you're getting in the way of big business for the country, Like that's not good. But again, we're talking about fighters that used to fight with the Janjaweed. They they're just brutal. They are absolute animals and they need to be, in my opinion, exterminated for what they are doing now and what they did in the genocide a couple of years back. Anyway, let's move on to Rio Dejennaro. Yes, we are going to Brazil. At least one hundred and thirty two have been killed in the Rio police raids. Official say Rio de Gennaro has decides that they are tired of organized crime in their city and they have decided to go on the offensive in the largest gang bust ever recorded. Let's get into it here. The number of people known to have been killed in a deadly police raid in the Brazilian city of Rigo de Gennaro on Tuesday has risen to one hundred and thirty two. Officials say this is more than double the figure sighted after the police operation in the favelas, the poor neighborhoods of a Mayo and Pinha in the north of Rio Dejennio on Tuesday, the Public Defender's Office, which provides legal assistance to the poor, made the new death toll public after grieving residents lay dozens of bodies in a square early on Wednesday. The police raid was the deadliest in the city, where authorities have for decades tried to contain the gangs which control many of its poorer neighborhoods. And that's not a joke, by the way. If you ever met somebody from Brazil, especially from not like the rural areas, but from somebody from Rio, it's understood to like, don't walk around with a cell phone in your hand. You will have a gun put in your face and you'll have your phone taken, your watch, taking your wallet taken. That's just seen as normal. Dressed like you're poor. Don't walk around with your phone in your pocket. It's like understood that you're gonna have your car broken into probably six times a year. You're gonna have to get new cell phones on a regular basis. If you're just living in this city that's seen as normal. They're not even like bothered by this, and that's a problem, right, And so the police have decided they are done with this and they're gonna try to start handling the problem. Asked about the figure given by the Public Defender's office, Rio state Governor Claudio Castro said the forensic work was still underway and that until it had concluded, the official figure would which he had been given was fifty eight dead, although it was certain to change. Among those expressing shock about the death toll was Brazil's President Louise and Cassio Lula da Silva. According to Brazil's Justice manager, Lula was astonished and also expressed his surprise that the federal government had not been informed beforehand, even before the number of dead had more than double. The United Nations Human Rights Office said it was horrified by the police operation. Early on Wednesday, residents took the bodies of those killed into a square in Panhaw, where they were placed where they placed them next to each other along a long line to show the deadly nature of the raid. According to Brazilian media, esimus vary between fifty and more than seventy bodies. Many of the bodies had reportedly been retrieved from a nearby hillside where police said most of the deadly clashes had unfolded. Challenged by journalists about earlier remarks he had made describing those killed as criminals, Governor cast replied, to be quite honest with you, the conflict wasn't in a built up area. It was all in the woods. So I don't believe anyone was just strolling in the woods that day of the conflict, and that's why we can easily classify them. I mean, there's something to be said for that. It's not like there was a bunch of women and children that were collateral damage on this. It was gunfights that were taking place in the woods, which you know, hey, there it is. Residents describe the scenes unfolding on Tuesday as warlike, with shootouts between officers and armed men, with buses set on fire to create barricades. Again, the police are getting in gunfights with armed men. That you know. Again, I'm not really seeing much of a downside of the government handling their gang problem. The people can be pissed all they want, but that's a good thing. According to the police, gang members also use drones to drop explosives on the officers as they fanned out through the neighborhoods, which are strongholds of the Red Command. This is how the real police are treated by criminals with bombs dropped by drones. This is the scale of the challenge we face. This is not ordinary crime, but narco terrorism, Governor Castro said. He also said that the raid had been two months in the plan and was based on a thorough investigation. Among those arrested is a man accused of being a leading drug dealer for the Red Command. I guess that's the biggest gang in the area. The governor also posted photos on social media of the four police officers who were killed in the operation. He praised the officers killed on what he called a historic day in which he said they confronted organized crime. Rafael So Sores Rather, a brilliant journalist covering crime in Rio, told BBC News Brazil that the Red Command had been on the offensive and Rio in recent years, reclaiming territory that it had lost to its rivals, the First Capital Command, the PCC. Sores added that the police operation was part of Governor Castro's efforts to leave his mark and deal a decisive bload of crime in the city ahead of the election year. The police raid also comes just days before the city is due to host the c forty World Mayor's Summit, a meeting of nearly one hundred mayors from the world's leading cities, and the earth Shot Prize, the environmental award, which will be handed out by Prince William on the fifth of November. Huge police raids are not unusual in Rio, but the number of fatalities and Tuesday's operation is According to Sorez, police operations in which more than twenty people are killed are very rare across Brazil, and those that do occur have mainly happened in Rio. Rio de Jennario's Minister for Public Security, Victor Santos, said that two hundred and eighty thousand people live in the area where these raids took place. Police footage showed heavily armored or heavily armed officers patrolling the narrow, steep lanes of the densely populated hillside favalas in this is a war we are seeing in Rio de Jennio decades of inaction by all institutions, municipal state and federal have allowed crime to expand in our territory, Santos said, So now we're going to go to a video to give a little more clarification into what is going on in Rio. And again I'm not too terribly torn up about it, but you know what, y'all draw all his own conclusion. This is also from the New York Post Let's learn together again. Warning there's graphic content on this one.
Speaker 20: A police operation in the suburbs of Rio de jan Nio has left at least one hundred and thirty two people dead in what has become the largest and deadliest gang raid in Rio's history. The grisly operation saw explosions and gunfire ring out in the Brazilian state and left neighborhood streets lined with bodies just days before Brazil is set to host a major upcoming world event. So what prompted the brutal blood bath? Here's everything you need to know. In the dark of Tuesday morning, October twenty eighth, twenty five hundred Brazilian civil and military police entered the Alimal and Penya complexes of Rio de Janeiro, accompanied by helicopters, armored vehicles and drones. The state of Rio de jan Nio launched the raid, which it labeled Operation Containment, aiming to combat the territorial expansion of the Commando Vermelio or Red Command, which is one of the country's largest and oldest criminal groups. Acording to think Tank Insite Crime, the Red Command is notoriously involved in the drug trade in Brazil and South America and has a strong foothold in the poorer neighborhoods of Rio de Janeiro known as favelas. The group has faced repeated targeted clashes with government troops and local militias in the past, who have aimed to take the favellas under their control. According to the government of Rio, the latest raids in Alamao and Pena have been in the works for over a year. Police used armored vehicles to topple barricades set by the Red Command, while also setting blockades of their own to close off strategic avenues and highways in the area. Shootouts and gunfire soon broke out and have since left at least one hundred and thirty two dead, four of whom are confirmed to be police, as well as dozens injured, including civilians. According to a video posted by the state Red Command could be seen responding to the raid by using drones, which reportedly dropped explosives on police Vreas. Video shows the complexes looking like a war zone as explosions and rising black smoke scattered across the city skyline. In the aftermath, over forty bodies could be seen lining the streets of the Pena Favella. On Wednesday, a witness told Reuters, I'm just.
Speaker 1: Going to point out you noticed that the bodies might be blurred out there, but the people are clapping. The local people are clapping that these criminals and gang members are no longer a threat, but let's continue.
Speaker 20: The UN Human Rights Watch chimed in on the deadly assault, saying we are horrified by the ongoing police operation in Favelas in Rio de Janeiro. We remind authorities of their obligations under international human rights law and urge prompt and effective investigations. The harrowing ordeal comes as the state of Rio prepares to host a major climate conference to kick off this COP thirty World Leader Summit in Brazil next week. The government has been known to conduct similar operations ahead of hosting major world events in April of twenty fourteen, over two thousand troops entered the favelas of Rio to conduct a series of quote pacification efforts ahead of the country's hosting of the FIFA World Cup. The State of Rio announced that following its raid on October twenty eighth, over eighty criminals have been apprehended, along with over four hundred pounds of drugs and dozens of firearms.
Speaker 1: Okay, once again, sounds like it was a successful raid. Now, I don't know what that's gonna do as far as the conflict is concerned. Hopefully that will start to put things more into a peaceful situation in the city of Rio, but I guess time will tell. It seems like a lot of countries are cracking down on their organized crime elements, and I'm here for it to be completely honest with you anyway, all right, before we wrap up, I'm gonna go ahead and check the chat to see if anybody dropped any links to anything. It doesn't look like it. Yeah, Yeah, that was a fun episode. Sorry again for the technical issues. I think that's the first time we've ever had something like that happen on the Cage to Night. But I want to thank everybody for sticking with me through to the end, and to all the listeners of The Cajun Night Live. If you would like to join in on the conversation every Wednesday night at nine pm Central, then go to the link in the description below to the Cajun Night and join in on the conversation. We're trying to grow this thing to be an information and geopolitical and historical based conversation every week. I thoroughly enjoy it, and I know that all of the members of the retinue do as well. Once again, everybody, I am the Cajun Night. Thank you for joining me this evening, and as always, God bless