Speaker 1: We do.
Speaker 2: Dot KCAA is your CNBC News a billion where the station that gets down to business.
Speaker 3: Diffuse and opinions expressed by individuals on the following program to not necessarily reflect those of the network, Guys Guy Radio and its platforms.
Speaker 4: It's Guys Guy Radio.
Speaker 5: Here's your host, Robert Manny. Welcome to Guys Guys Radio. This is your host, Robert Manny, welcoming you to the show where men and women can be at their best and everyone wins. Guys Guys Radio. We're here to inform you, inspire you, empower you, and get you to think, feel, and who knows, maybe then act by virtue of the journeys, stories, experiences and insights of the guests I bring you each in every week to the show. Once again. This week there's no exception. Today we're going to talk about shifting timelines, et disclosure, and lots more with our return guests, remote viewer Sebastian Martin. He's also author of the book Inner Journey in Outer Space, which is his autobiography. And you know, Sebastian's name has come up frequently in the past six months or so because he was the really I think the premiere pre eminent remote viewer who talked about three I Outless when three I Outlas was kind of a hovering around our solar system and started heading towards the Sun and then veered off after some strange behavior between it and the Sun. People were wondering, is this a comet or is this a ship? Well, whatever it is kind of veered off and is not an issue right now. According to Sebastian, it was a ship and it was a draco filled with It was a ship filled with draco reptilians from another solar system who came in here and had wanted to stay reclaim their claim on planet Earth. And they had a big plan put into place, and Sebastian remote viewed the ship and went inside and saw soldiers in stasis. Well, as you know, around November eighth or so, three I Atlas kind of veered off and went away from Earth, and that's kind of when it left a news cycle. So what happened, what's going to happen now, what's going on with our timelines and more, and what's going on with disclosure? So Sebastian Martin has returning to us on Guys Guys Radio as always, I bring special guests on the show who will talk about things that get you to listen and open up your mind, and then you make the determination is this something you vibed with?
Speaker 6: Do you believe it or not? Well, that's what we're going to do right here once again on Guys Guys Radio with special guests remote viewer Sebastian Martin.
Speaker 4: It's Guys Guy Radio.
Speaker 6: Okay, Guys Guys Radio. It is the interview portion of our show and I'm delighted to welcome back a friend of Guys Guys Radio, Sebastian Martin. He wrote the book Inner Journey to Outer Space about his amazing life. I'm going to get into that on a lot more. Let me tell you a little bit about Sebastian, Canadian serial entrepreneur that built an internationally famous Manuka Honey company and as part of his success, Sebastian had a close encounter of the fifth kind with a stellar being from the fifth dimensional reality. He writes all about this in his book Inner Journey to Outer Space. He also hosts the weekly week long meetings at Tera Novellas their workshops, and there we cover things like remote viewing, connecting with your star family, and a lot more so, welcome back to Guys Guys Radio, Sebastian. He's had so much experience working with the Alphabet agencies. He pretty much came to prominence with his remote viewing of three I Atlas. So we're going to start out the conversation Sebastian with three But first of all, welcome back to the show.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much for having me again.
Speaker 6: So let's start there. In the fall you had mentioned and I was up at your place in Teror Nevellas, which is in Duncan, British Columbia, studying remote viewing and some other things. And you mentioned that three Eye Atlas was not necessarily the friendly ship that some people thought it would be, and the remote viewed draco reptilians inside of soldiers in stasis, and that was headed towards Earth. There was supposed to be a bunch of probes that came out and the big problem after that. But then things changed around November eighth. So why don't we pick up from a little bit of background on that and what's happened since then, Because when things changed, you also mentioned that this three A Atlas has kind of been pushed away and pushed out of the news. There's a couple of more ships heading our way, and one of them may be in our solar system right now.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's correct.
Speaker 7: Now, three Autlass was neutralized by the galacticu Lions I already mentioned before as well, and the direct reptilians on board were also asked to leave or you know, go back home or go to their you know, defense satellite, you know locations that they have, including the moon or mass. The problem with that is they still have a goal in mind. They still don't want to stray away from Earth. They still feel compelled to attack people or get their looche from them. And the the first wave was three Outlass. The second wave would be the Tantem ships that's coming in now into our solar system that won't be behaving the same way.
Speaker 4: As three Outlass.
Speaker 7: So they are already changing their tactics or tactics because of the the the disaster with three Outlass for what happened then, and so they understand that the laws of the universe and how Earth is being protected from them, they can they can no longer behave in an offensive way the same way as they did before. So this is going to be changing the game and how they're going to be interacting with humanity pretty much. So we already know of David I, you know, talking about the Loosh energy. We know that, you know, this is how they can infiltrate all these secret societies, you know, the cabal, you know, the the music industry, everything that you know, basically where they can have an influence on people through mass media and so on. So this is again something that they're also doing. But we can also now branch out to some other things like sports events. And you heard of that that psychic from Brazil, right who basically made this remarkable claim that two ships would be coming in, one Gray ship and one direct Reptian ship. And what's interesting about that is you can see the power with what I said about three Outlass two when I knew that there was.
Speaker 4: Some kind of you know, gradient presence.
Speaker 7: For me, it was about Lemon I believe basically was coming in to gather all the rest of humanity by the billions and to put them on other planets, to colonize other planets. Because the Drakos were interested in the star seeds and the Grays were just interesting in everyone else. So the parallels were pretty pretty similar. The stress, the concerns that she had reminded me a bit of mind when I was seeing it too, So then I just realized more things from that experience, and what came out was that the Drakos, one way or the other, we were still trying to get the lush from people, and how they do it is through fear, through emotions, and so in a sports event like the way she described it, what the director opinions were interested in was actually more about the losing team and how they could just you know, get the energy out of them. And because they work like a Wi Fi station, they will be able to connect literally from billions of people through the lush energy by attacking those who are directly connected to the teams or the losing teams, and also those affiliated with the people in the audience. Because they can see them, they can connect to the network or their network to actually extract more loosh out of them simply because they know them. It's like having a repertoire or like an agenda on your phone and then having all of your contact lists. They can access to all of that, and so most people don't are not even aware of that even but they are being attacked all the time, and the attack has been I mean tremendous these days. It's been increasing in intensity, it's been And that's the reason why I came the news. You can see all bad news, like there's nothing good or positive about news. It's all about promoting wolves and promoting you know, despair and and you know, people are getting so fed up with what's going on, and at the end of the day, that's exactly what they'm looking for. So the more news you watch, the more you get affected by that exactly.
Speaker 6: And the drum is if if you watch if you don't watch the news, you're uninformed. If you watch news, you're misinformed, as they say, so let's just for the benefit of our audience. So three I Atlas came in. It had the various intentions, and then the Galactic Federation, which.
Speaker 4: Is Alliance Earth.
Speaker 6: First of all, the federation's Earth and some interplanetary beings working together. They took a run at it and they didn't succeed. Now, the Galactical lin which is all extraterrestrial, they don't get involved with Earth unless there's universal laws that have been broken. So they get involved here and they kind of bumped the disabled three ialis, so that kind of went away, and then the Draco's failing, they sent two more ships into our towards US, so those a wrong the way now I think one of them got into our solar system. Now in the meantime, the World Cup starts, and if you look at the logos on the field of the World Cup, it's like the seeing I right in the middle there, and the ideas with all the emotion that they feed off of that, all this emotions getting pulled up out of the stadium, all these events all around the US, Canada and Mexico right now. And it's interesting that it's the losing team because I guess they have the most negative emotions and they're going to be used, and then that information is going to be then sent out even to the contexts of the people who were rooting for the losing team. I'll give you an example. I have a friend, he's big into he's Dutchy is like loves the you know, Netherlands team they lost yesterday. He sent me a text. I didn't think too much of it, but now I'm like, do I need to protect myself from some of it? Like that? Do we need to protect ourselves from people who are the teams that are losing, because they're all going to lose except for one.
Speaker 7: Yes, that's right, and that's exactly what people should be aware of because it's constant. You know, you're constantly targeted or you know they are. They're definitely increasing that game like they're basically just making it stronger, better and faster. So this is again the part of you know, talking about disclosure day, this is not this is not disclosure. The real disclosure is on how they act or interact with humanity to basically bring us into our own doom. And so they are by sucking up all this negative energy and making us like puppets. You know, they are having a feast basically, and we nobody is aware of it, and we are not talking enough about it because most people don't know how to protect themselves. They don't know how to understand the reality of it because it's all around us, but we don't really pay attention to it. So we take it very lightly. And my role and I will expland that very briefly because I'm doing two online workshops on that on the first and the second of July. Probably because this is recorded, you probably will be releasing it on time.
Speaker 4: That's okay.
Speaker 7: It will still be available on my website for those ones to watch, you know, the recorded version. And I basically became aware. And I was told this that when Zoor, my star brother, came to see me in twenty eleven, and then my staff family told me, your role as a human being was to just live and die, like live your life and die and how all the human emotions. And then because I was more awake and I had my own condinion awakening, they were saying to me, well, now you can just awaken the star seats of his planet. That's your mission, that's your role. And so all these years, Robert, I've been doing that or trying to do that somehow. I was trying to do like you know, radio shows like this one, trying to you know, promote not just myself, but trying to explain what I went through so I can educate others and to help them with their own coin awakening. If they didn't have one, they may have had one just by listening to his show for example. Right, So something gets triggered and I just realized, like too late almost that the Drekers love me and the reason being is and I would explain why I was Basically I was given the missions to help people to awaken them and then I'll just leave them alone and they are themselves without any help to learn how to awaken themselves and then how to protect themselves after the facts. So sure we did cover that through the Terarra Novede Center when I organized those workshops, I can, you know, provide tools to help people really protect themselves. But again I never really focused so much on the protection was in AVERR general protection area, not so much specifically to the director reptilians. And that should be the case because that's exactly what people should be worrying about and protected about or against. So the new mission is too basically just not just to waken the star seeds, but also teaching how teaching people and how to protect themselves in a good way and in a very targeted way so they don't waste time. They know where the attacks would come from, and they would be able to you know, protect themselves as well as their family members or friends, so the attacks will stop, or at least they will learn how to recognize the frequency from the draco energy and then basically pushing it away, so they're no longer to become a target and they are more protected from that. That's my new mission, That's what I'm supposed to be doing.
Speaker 6: My special guest on Guys, Guys Ready to Return guests. My friend Sebastian Martin, he runs a teller at Novellas Center up in Duncan, British Columbia. They have weekly workshops. Check it out, go to the website. I attended. It was fantastic and I have friends from there now that are like family, so we meet every week and it's great. But Sebastian, you have kind of made your bones as a remote viewer. You work with the alphabet agencies and you get a lot of different information. Now, recently you told me that you had been contacted about things that have been happening with the timelines and work that you have done that you had not been aware of.
Speaker 7: Yes, about that, Yeah, So just recently, maybe like two weeks ago, I was contacted by four defernd people from four defund agencies, so from the UK, from the US, Canada and actually two from the US, one from Canada and one.
Speaker 4: From the UK. So four people.
Speaker 7: And the surprise, the surprise out of these four people was that they all contacted me, all at the same time and late at night. So the first person contacted me late afternoon with an urgent message saying we need you that this is actually from CCS in Canada, saying we need you to come to our satellite office in Victoria, BC at this address. It was very specific, it was very urgent, and somehow they told me. That person told me that I had a job to do and they just needed half an hour of my time to fix the original timeline.
Speaker 4: This is what they said.
Speaker 7: The word they used the original timeline, And I said, what's that all about?
Speaker 4: And who are you?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 4: I didn't know that person, right, So that was.
Speaker 7: Kind of new and weird, and I kept asking questions and what I was told, and I believe now I just realized that that person who claimed to have worked for CCS was also working for the SSP, the Secret Space Program, and somewhat somehow I'm connected to it. Now I don't remember or I did not remember my involvement in that. I know that, yes I was doing remote viewing. Yes I did see like the stargates of Iraka. So the Dark Pyramid in Alaska all of these are already known from the SSP. They wanted me to find out and check it out. So you see, if one, I was comfortable seeing those kinds of things too, if I would not be walled out by that, and if I could do it, and if I had access to it. Because the frequencies and energies around those sites and those you know, monuments are quite specific and not many remote viewers can do what I do, so they wanted to find out if I was able as a hybrid being. Basically, if I was able to do this, and then I did, but because of my lack of secret clearances, I was not allowed to remember certain things. So after that or those events specifically, I believe that they abducted me and I was used as a remote viewer and I was able to potentially work on timelines.
Speaker 4: So what came up.
Speaker 7: Out of this conversation with that person from CCS was that I was supposed to be going there on a Sunday and I didn't show up because the reason being is because I spoke to three other people and two of them in the US told me that I was part of a project called Project Chronos, which is by the way, a name that came up in my life again randomly, not knowing what it was, and so and I just came to realize that a lot of people know about this project. And so the two people from America, one of them is an agent who is in charge of the hybridization program from the SSP, a big wig of in the agency. Is that everybody knows but no one has seen. So every agency knows this man and his name is Agent Warner. And Agent Warner has talked to Major Dames before he died, and Major Dames along with Amy Smith working for Gaia TV, they are aware of that they're in touch with each other too.
Speaker 4: Agent Dames said that mentioned my name on his deathbed, saying.
Speaker 7: That I was part of a program bigger than what I ever talked about on Gaye TV, for example, on any radio shows in news.
Speaker 4: But I didn't know any of that.
Speaker 7: It's like for me, it was kind of new, but it seemed like a lot of people knew about my existence.
Speaker 4: And I had never met Major Dames.
Speaker 7: And Major Dames was part of the CAA program from the Starget program or the original program, so obviously there was a correlation or an overlap, let's say between the old target program and the new starget program.
Speaker 4: And so.
Speaker 7: Then my contact from Alia, you know, is in the book. I just realized that she knew all of this all along. So she mentioned to me lately that I was part of the project Corners and she was made aware of that. Now it doesn't mean that she's involved in it herself, but she was made aware of that.
Speaker 4: But she never told me either, So I.
Speaker 7: Was kind of I wasn't happy about that, and I wasn't really happy with her. But she did mention a few things to me lately that makes sense. She said, yes, you're part of the project. You have your memories wiped, but don't worry. You will regain your memories because it's not permanent. And so while she was saying that to me, she also out of the blue saying you should not go to the meeting on Sunday.
Speaker 4: You should not go.
Speaker 7: And Agent Warner told me that again out of the blue. All these people reach out to me without knowing who had talked to in between, So they were sharing informations with me, the same information without knowing who had talked to.
Speaker 6: What do you think is behind all of this? Was? What's the purpose of all of this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So I believe it's a secret space program one hundred percent, and it's worldwide, it's everywhere, like all these agencies are from different countries. This is a much bigger project that a lot of people are involved in. I already know a few of them with some of them have not full memories, but some memories like me.
Speaker 4: But the.
Speaker 7: Reason being, the reason behind all of that is that trying to change potential timelines based on what happened with the looking glass technology. So the looking glass technology, as you know, has been a reverse engineer technology where they could see potential future timelines using these almost like rotating rings within on a platform and they keep rotating, and then there's a screen that appears in the middle, and then they extract informations from that seeing potential timelines on the screen. I saw myself in the middle of that. I saw myself standing on that platform with those big rings going rotating all around me, like I'm saying that to you, like the way I'm seeing you right now on the screen. I saw it very clearly, and I felt it, and I knew that I was volunteering for that, like I had some kind of device on my head connected to some computers and scientists watching what was going on on airscreen on their end on the side on my right hand side. And as I was in the middle of that platform, I could see the rings moving around me, and they were huge, and as they kept spinning up, it formed like a sphere. And as a remote viewer, and because I was focusing on potential timelines, whatever I could see in my head was projecting onto a screen in front of me, because I was becoming one with the technology, with the machine I was in.
Speaker 6: Where were you when you saw this?
Speaker 4: I was inside the looking glass technology. I don't know exactly which location or which country.
Speaker 6: How did you get there? I mean, what happened to put you inside that? Look?
Speaker 9: I believe.
Speaker 7: I believe that they can abduct people the same way as the Grays do, when they can extract you from your home, from your bed, and they can just like suck you up into spaceships and then go bring you somewhere else very quickly.
Speaker 6: When did you have that recollection?
Speaker 4: That was about two weeks ago?
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, And just for a level set for our audience, Sebastian earlier mentioned the zoo or his kind of star brother from that's from his family about five hundred thousand or one hundred thousand years in the future, very distant future, who came back to kind of meet with them and check in. So the good news is things are going to be okay. But a lot of stuff's going on now and Sebastian, folks, has been through a lot. So just what I asked folks to do on Guys, Guys Radio, watch listen and come up with your own formulation opinions. And obviously Sebastian's deep into this, so we're trying to extract kind of level sets, so you guys know what's going on. So go ahead to Sebastian.
Speaker 4: Sorry, yeah, so that's okay. You know that. What I came to realize is I was.
Speaker 7: Connecting to you another friend of mine from school when I was sixteen years old. I already talked about my abductions by the tal gradients when I was sixteen and in my high school when I was boarding at the time, and through regression, I was able to remember what happened to me. Now, what's interesting about this experience is that when I was sixteen years old, I also wrote a full book in French. I think that the title was. I never published it or anything else, but I did write it. It was a fictional book, and it was about kids who were abducted so they could actually have their extra sensory powers increased by some shadow governments in a facility, and one of them escapes, and at some point in time, one of those kids is being tested by some scientists, and the scientists argue with the kind of chemicals that have to use to enhance his abilities because they believe that he already was at food for capacity, and that that's in my book. And that's and my friend who well, I talked to you the other day, reminded me of what I wrote in that book, saying when I listened to your interviews and you talked about your abductions with the Gradients, it felt like I was reading your book again because the parallels were exactly the same, and I didn't remember. But because I access my subconscious mind and put it in writing the way I would think of a book, I had to write down my own story, my own experiences in that book as a fiction. But I didn't realize that at the time.
Speaker 6: Let's take a step back, Sebastian, So what you were you've been asked to go to this meeting about the timeline. You didn't. Yes, yes, you had your kind of memory wiped about some of it may come back, and you were told about that. And who's behind all this? Is this a white hat? Is this a black act thing?
Speaker 4: It's a secret space program? Yes, CSSP one hundred percent. Yeah. Yeah, So what happened that day?
Speaker 7: So let me tell you so because I was told that the timeline should only be changed in September.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's what I was told.
Speaker 7: So I basically sat on it and I didn't go to the meeting.
Speaker 4: And on that Sunday.
Speaker 7: I basically every day I go to bed, I put my phone on the charger on my nightstand and I put on the airplane MOD. On a Monday morning, when I woke up, my phone was no longer on the nightstand and it was actually on the right side of my knee on the bed and not on airplane MOD. And you know, facing up, I'm left handed, my phone will've been on my left hand side. Like if I dropped it or whatever, if I slept with it, whatever it is.
Speaker 4: This is not normal, Like, this is not very unusual. I never do that.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you this, Sebastian, so that they asked you to come to this timeline meeting and then you were told don't change the timeline, and then you would change it in September. Who's why they're kind of not missed direction, but change in direction too. I think after this meeting and then now change the timeline because who's giving you that direction?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So are there are different factions.
Speaker 7: There are some who basically believe that they want to have quick results.
Speaker 4: They want to do it right away.
Speaker 7: Like the person from CCIS was angry at me because she basically viewed me as or being responsible for changing the timeline in the first place.
Speaker 4: And now now it makes sense.
Speaker 7: Do you remember in twenty eleven, twenty ten, twenty nine, twenty two, thousand and nine, twenty ten, and twenty eleven, that's when I had all of these catastrophic visions of apokalyps of like tsunamis, earthquakes on Earth, basically the end of the world for twenty twelve, which is what the Man Canada was talking about. And I believe that I'm the one which she changed that timeline. Thank you, I changed Well, I don't know, I don't know if it's good, thanks or us, because it seems like whatever I did created something else that was not pleasant and leading us to something else worse than having that twenty twelve you know, doomsday experience. So I don't know, I don't quite understand why, but those guys seem to know because they have seen the defunt timelines and.
Speaker 4: What came up. And again I don't want to scare people.
Speaker 7: I don't want them to feel feel any fear about that. But what came up was the rupture and the rupture which I don't truly believe.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's going to be the case.
Speaker 7: But they mentioned a rupture event for twenty twenty seven, and so when that is being mentioned, and they are basically telling me, say, if you don't show up to the meeting, you'll be responsible for that because you're only helping us out changing the timeline again, and so that was the urgency of the message.
Speaker 6: How do you change their timeline? Actually, so let's say you wait till September. I don't know, thanks on schedule, and then September comes up, you're asked to go someplace you have to decipher do I How do I feel about this? Do I trust this or not? What are your intuitive powers? Tell you? And then you go and like how do you change? How do you how does anybody change the timeline?
Speaker 4: Yes, so I was.
Speaker 7: I was too that I'm not just a remote viewer. I shift energies. I think most people who you know came to the workshops have felt a sense that you know, maybe they felt like compelled to go because and some of them even show ups and I don't even know why it even came up.
Speaker 6: Exactly like myself and a couple of FROMKA one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and and I believe that my energy is way bigger than what most people think. Without using my own ego in here, but I think somehow, because I don't truly understand it, I think that somehow my energy is directly linked to you know, star seats, but also to people who have an awakening or need to have an awake because it's beyond me, it's beyond the timeline that we are living on, because I'm accessing multiple dimensions. So for me to have that capacity, and it's so large that I don't even comprehend myself fully because I'm still learning as well, like you, we're all human beings at the same time we're having a human experience.
Speaker 4: But I'm getting to.
Speaker 7: Know the responsibility or understanding the responsibility of all of this. And when I was with Sarah braastment Cosme during this epnacy session and remembering my involvement as a pladion and receiving that bracelet on my wrists that connected me to Source energy, the responsibility, the duty came on right away, and I could feel that it was overwhelming, very overwhelming, to the point I was actually crying on the hypnosis because it was so overwhelming, and yet it was from an IT perspective, you know, and yet there's a human being. I felt it. I felt that connection, and I believe that he hasn't really left.
Speaker 4: Me, since it's still with me, and so the duty it's still.
Speaker 7: There as a human being towards humanity because deep down, this is my responsibility has been part of Source. You know, we are not just confining to these physical bodies, but we have a much larger duty in the cosmos that we can even imagine.
Speaker 6: Okay, you know, yeah, let me level set again for our audience because there's so much information here. So for those who aren't familiar with Sebastian. He's a remote viewer. If you're familiar with the remote viewing, people can learn to be remote viewers. It's kind of a mathematical process. Sebastian is an organic remote viewer. He can just do it. And there's other people who can do that. So that's number one too. He's a frequent guest on Guya on Cosmic Disclosure. If you want to see a lot of different conversations with him, check him out there. And then it's recently with Sarah Brestman, what's cosme?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 6: Did a she's a hip she's an h T T P. Is it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, she's sheptasized people for like past life regressions, and.
Speaker 6: She recently hypnotized you for a deep dive that wasn't That wasn't uh, that wasn't put on the air or anything.
Speaker 4: But so this is something you it is. It's on YouTube channel okay.
Speaker 6: And and then the other thing I wanted to bring up is the star Seeds. People are not aware the whole all of this three I outlet stuff was about the Draco's wanting to come and gather the star Seeds and get him off, get rid of them, basically because they are connected to a lot of power, and there's only a certain amount of star seeds on the planet, and they were kind of after them. Help.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and the and the reason being is because the star seeds also the ancestors of future races and the cosmos that fought against the drag Reptitians. You have to realize that the drink Opinions were part of the Galactic Alliance to begin with, and then they got booted out when they actually were find out that they had they had a very selfish plan of their own, and so they were not welcomed into the Galactic Alliance. So they knew that, and it took revenge on all the Galactic Alliance families, destroying their planets, raging walls right left and center.
Speaker 4: And you know now because it's he hasn't.
Speaker 7: Even started yet, because we're talking about something in the future. But again, there's no such thing as time. You know, in space, when you think of a photon going from the Big Bang and then getting through your rating, now when you look at the sunshine, it's the same photon that was part of the Big Bang, and there's no time in between the time it exploded in the universe and when it reaches out your head, so again it's we are we are part of.
Speaker 4: A much larger, you know scenario here.
Speaker 7: And then we have to be aware that the directly oppinions of their own agenda, they don't have a soul.
Speaker 4: They basically are loosing.
Speaker 7: They are using your your soul energy and your source energy to feed themselves, to sustain themselves, their board, the light, their boor source energy.
Speaker 4: They hate it, but they needed to sustain themselves and to leave.
Speaker 6: Now, many people think, Sebastian, that the Reptilian you're here to term more and more now about the kind of behind the scenes, the shadow government and all that running the planet. What's your position on that.
Speaker 7: I think that you know, the people that talk about you know, demons and all of that, I believe that all the beggings that they created to for normal people to worship, like Monoch and Baal and all of these beings, all of these are direct Reruptilian beings.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 7: So all the human sacrifices, the a dinner, chrome, the child trafficking, all of that is all related to trauma to loosh, Like the more traumatic expense you have, the more they actually sustained or they can set themselves from using that negative energy.
Speaker 6: So if they're in charge right now behind the scenes and the government media, et cetera, Hollywood, why did the DraCos need to come in and take over the planet if they're already running it?
Speaker 7: Because it's they don't human beings are still sovereign beings, and because we're still connected to staff families, they can't win so easily, so they are doing it subvertedly by using these means or you know, covered you know means. But at the same time, as sovereign beings were still connected to source, they cannot break the laws of the universe, so they are using any ways they can do to deceive people so they can extract their energies without killing them.
Speaker 4: We are a resource to them.
Speaker 7: At the same time, we are too many for who they are, so you know, at the same time, they don't need us all. You know, they can use us for food, they can use us for energy. But you know, this is not the this is not the end goal here. The end goal for them is to potentially take over the planet and using us as slaves. Now what I what I heard lately is that you know, you already know of all of these agencies using your your phone, your television, they can access it without your knowledge. Even if your TV is off, they can still access the cameras all of that, right I heard lately, which is kind of warring me a bit, but I again, there are ways around that. Is that they would be using all phones devices to brainwash the people and send a message out control Control.
Speaker 6: Three days of darkness when we're going to get all these videos that people have talked about where there's going to have everything and you're going to get all this information yeah videoah, and and there's a negative agenda to that that's not yes, okay, yeah.
Speaker 7: And I heard that it already started on the smaller scale, so they're already doing some of the kind of things.
Speaker 4: And as we both know, one of the.
Speaker 7: Persons that came to the Terran Novide Center Bill had that expense already. I mean what you went through with the screen, having the TV screen, you know, turning all red and hearing that frequency, right, Hearing that frequency.
Speaker 4: Is already the plan.
Speaker 7: I heard from people in Victoria on Vancouver and that they were hearing this weird frequency at night in the city. And did you know where it was coming from at three o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so for the benefit of our audience. Bill was one of our friends that pin a team won at Arran Novellas and he organically can remote view and he remote viewed himself going inside of three I outts. This is all new to him. So I was talking to him last week and he said the other night he had the TV on, he was kind of uplade, and all of a sudden the screen turned red and he heard a frequency. For a while, he had no idea what was going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you have to realize that.
Speaker 7: You know, Bill was the chief of the fire brigade in Las Vegas.
Speaker 4: You've seen it all.
Speaker 7: He is retired now, but he went through everything, every trauma you can imagine, stabbing, birth, you know, killings, accidents. So for him to you know, being concerned and to be stressed out by what you were seeing, not understanding that he was trying to switch off the TV with his remote and it was still not turning off, so it was completely outside of his control. And you know, Bill was also the one who saw the Draycrupty and I at the center, and he remembered on how to protect himself, and he was quickly being able to protect himself using the White souce energy and using the tools that he learned. But at the same time, it's heart raced, and you know he could feel the anxiety and the stress from that experience alone from just see one eye. So we know that we are being subjected to all these experiences. The best way to do is want to use discernments two is to to tread lightly in this consciousness realm because we are like kindergarteners working like walking amongst those beings who are used to that. So well, we are just learning while still learning, but it doesn't it doesn't stop us from basically learning and how to protect ourselves. So when I was saying earlier that my role and why the Drakos love me is because in my role of influencing so many people around the world, you know, and helping them awaken, they the Drakos love me because they're waiting. They want me to awaken all star seeds. So they are like kindergarteners and they are vulnerable, so they can attack them through me, or they could have tried because I awakened them. So now they become easy prey, so if I don't photo through, and then trying to teach them on how to protect themselves and talk more about this, because it's more important than just receiving an awakening. Awakening is fine, you can have one, but as soon as you have one, what.
Speaker 4: Do you do with it?
Speaker 7: And I heard I did eight and a half hours of radio shows in France and the amount of people listening to me one had awakenings. Two they were also being attacked and they don't know, they didn't know why, they didn't know how to protect themselves, and they were asking me for help.
Speaker 4: And I never mentioned that before.
Speaker 7: I never talked about that on radios, But they were asking me to help.
Speaker 4: Them with what was going on with them.
Speaker 7: They were sharing information, they were sharing drawings, they were you know, downloading and seeing and and it was very specific. And that's when I started like helping. Like one person in particular, did an exercise with her remotely, and you know, she thanked me for it because it was working very well and it really helped her. But so many others, so many others that feel so desperate in basically wanting to get information and help in protecting themselves because they feel so vulnerable and they don't really know where the attacks come from.
Speaker 4: Okay, right, Yeah.
Speaker 6: So Sebastian Martin return guests, guys, guys radio, We'll have them back again because we just we just scratched the surface again today. So Inner Journey in outer Space. Check this out. Also the workshops at tarn Novella Center. Talk to us about that real quick sepassion.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So I basically provide workshops using baneral frequencies with people so they can access the subconscious mind and to have an experience. So regardless of what you wish to achieve, if it's connecting to your staff, family, connected to your loved ones or diseased loved ones, you know, simply having a higher purpose, like finding out what's your mission, if it's in life, if it's about you know, moving homes or changing.
Speaker 4: Carriers or whatever.
Speaker 7: If whatever point in time you are in your in your life, you can benefit from this workshop because whatever needs to come up to the surface will appear for you at that point in time, and I would be able to guide you through these exercises as a remote viewer for being able to connect to your experiences. And then we do that for like five food days. So I'm able to connect your energy. I'm able to connect to your experiences and I can put you through that with the help of like chigong practices, hypnotherapy and.
Speaker 4: Also having good food.
Speaker 6: Excellent, excellent. You know, everybody was different and everybody came together, everybody got along and we're one big, growing, happy family. So I ourage everybody to check out the website turnovelis dot com.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's correct, and.
Speaker 6: Check in with Sebastian. He's very available and he's all over the place now and he's got an important role. So thank you so much for being back on Guys Guys Radio, Sebastian Martin.
Speaker 4: Thank you for having me again. It's guys guy Radio.
Speaker 6: Okay, another amazing conversation with Sebastian Martin, remote viewer and a special individual who works with the Three Letter Agencies with the government and much much more. And we talked about shifting timelines, messages he's been getting and what can be done and just amazing stuff. So I hope when you listen to Sebastian you realize that he's written this book Inner Journey in Outer Space. He talks about his family from the future contacting him including somebody. He mentioned his brother from the future, Zoe ar contacting him in twenty eleven. Here he's gone through a lot. He doesn't know everything is going on because he may be being used and manipulated whatever. We don't know, but we do know that he comes on Guys Guys Radio and he shares what he can and the things keep moving. It's a very fluid situation and we like to stay up to date. And then also we want to leave it up to you to get the latest information from Sebastian and then you determine if it's something you vibed with or not. That's up to you. And we'll have Sebastian back. He's going to be on Guy at TV about three or four more times coming up soon, and then we'll get him back on Guys Guys Radio. So looking forward to it. So much stuff going on out there that we are not aware of. Thank you for listening to Guys Guys Radio. We'll be back next week with a brand new episode. And until then, like I always say, Guys Guys Finish.
Speaker 8: First NBC News on CACAA Lommel sponsored by Teamsters Local nineteen thirty two, protecting the future of working Families Teamster nineteen thirty two, dot.
Speaker 10: Org, NBC News Radio. I'm Scott Carr. The US has begun launching strikes on Iran. US Central Command says in a post on x the strikes ra response to Tuesday nights attacks by Iran on American forces in the Middle East. Sentcom says all the Iranian missiles were successfully intercepted. Speaking with reporters Wednesday, President Trump said Iran knows it's coming, adding its hour turn, though Trump held out hope that diplomatic efforts will prevail. Trump's not commenting on whether doctor Anthony Fauci should face a contempt of Congress vote in the Senate. Republican Senator Rand Paul says the Homeland Security Committee will vote on a contempt resolution against Fauci next week after Fauci and vote the Fifth Amendment. During a COVID nineteen hearing, Trump insists he left decisions about masking and closing schools to state governors, not Fauci. The parasitic and ef fect Cyclosa bariasis, linked to explosive diarrhea, has now spread to forty five states.
Speaker 1: There have been sixty seven hundred lab confirmed cases so far, with the CDC saying it's investigating more than eleven thousand others. The Federal Health Agency also says at least four hundred and twenty three people have been hospitalized, but there been no deaths. The outbreak, which is caused by ingesting food or water that contains Cyclospora bacteria, began three months ago. The CDC says the only states that haven't reported any cases are main South Carolina, Montana, New Mexico, and Hawaii. I'm Sarah Lee Kessler.
Speaker 10: The man who attacked author Salmon Rushti in twenty twenty two has been found guilty and his federal terrorism trial in New York. Hadi Matar rushed onto a stage and stabbed Rushy at the Chautauqua Institution. The author survived the attack but was left blind in his right eye. Matar was found guilty Wednesday of aiding a foreign terrorist group and carrying out the orders of the Iranian government. A jury in Buffalo found a Matar guilty after two hours of deliberations. Scott Carr NBC News Radio.
Speaker 11: Located in the heart of San Bernardino, California, the Teamsters Local nineteen thirty two Training Center is designed to train workers for high demand, good paying jobs and various industries throughout the Inland Empire. If you want a pathway to a high paying job and the respect that comes with a union contract, visit nineteen thirty two Trainingcenter dot org to enroll today. That's nineteen thirty two Trainingcenter dot Org.
Speaker 3: There's never been a better time for men to be whoever they want to be, Yet it's never been less clear who men really are. Guys Guy Radio, starring author Robert Manny, is on Caseyaa every Wednesday at eight pm. Whether it's relationships, sex, wellness, or spirituality, Join and Robert as he interviews the experts about how men and women can be at their best. Guys Guy Radio, Better Men, Better World.
Speaker 10: Temperatures continue to soar in France and Spain, increasing the threat of wildfires there that's forced large scale evacuations. NBC's ref Cenchez is in the Bordeaux, France area, where he says fire crews were able to stop one wildfire from advancing.
Speaker 12: Evacuations have continued in this area and other four thousand people were ordered to evacuate, mainly from tourist sites alongside of France's Atlantic coast and pretty much every firefighter in the nation of France is involved in this fight right now.
Speaker 6: He says.
Speaker 10: At least six regions in Spain are on Orange Alert, the second highest level, as temperatures hit the triple digits fahrenheit.
Speaker 12: There, they are also dealing with extreme heat as well as very very intense wins as they fight what is now the largest fire in Spanish history.
Speaker 10: He reports, French President Macrone's calling the wildfires totally unpreced music mogul Sean Diddy Combs will get out of prison even a little earlier. The music producer's released from jailspen moved to January twenty fourth of twenty twenty eight, a month earlier than his previously expected release. Combs was sentenced to fifty months in prison after his conviction on two prostitution charges Back in October of last year. Door dash as it's building its own drone delivery service, including its own aircraft. Here's Daniel Martindale.
Speaker 13: The company's robotics and autonomy team is developing a new business called door Dash Air after receiving air carrier certification from the FAA. The service will eventually be available within the company's delivery app.
Speaker 10: Looking to make a heroic start at the box office this weekend is Spider Man Brand New Day.
Speaker 11: Hi, my name is Peter Parker.
Speaker 13: I have something to tell you that's going to sound crazy.
Speaker 10: It's the fourth film in the Tom Holland led series. It's looking to make between two hundred sixty and two hundred eighty million dollars in its first weekend in theaters. Some projections have the movie crossing the three hundred million dollar mark in North America in its first three days. Scott Carr, NBC News Radio, it's.
Speaker 14: A bird, it's a pan. No, it's super raw. Okay, a gimmicky opening for a commercial about super Roth universal life insurance, but I'm sure it got your attention.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 14: What is a super Roth, you ask. It's a permanent indexed universal life insurance that's totally liquid and easily accessible once it matures. Can be used to supplement retirement savings or a death benefit, or both. Has no income or contribution limit, has no five year rule like raw iras, has no ten percent penalty for accessing the funds before age fifty nine and a half. Oh and the average historical returns are five to seven percent annually tax free. Super Roths also lock in gains, which means you don't lose your money when the market is down. It sounds incredible, right, sounds super super Roths are the way of the future, specially your future. To see if you qualify for a super Roth, go online to the super Roth dot Com.
Speaker 15: This segment sponsored by our friends at the All News. Sammy's Restaurant Sammy's is now open in Kalamesa at Exit eighty eight off the ten Freeway, next to the Jack in the Box in the former Bob's Big Boy Restaurant. Not to name drop, but Sammy's in the former Bob's is a lot like Norms. It has an extensive menu with multiple restaurants in rialto in places like Upland and Ranchukumonga. Sammy's is a great place to dine. Their menu is very similar with their American trio of delicious steak, shrimp, and chicken and an expansive menu. You won't go hungry and you won't go broke at Sammy's. You can come meet Sammy and his family. Sammy was a chief cook for Norms for years and it shows in his menu. Sammy's is a great place to meet the family, friends, or have a community meeting. You can ask about their private meeting room, available for parties of fifteen or more on a first come, first serve basis. Sammy's is now open from six am to nine pm every day at five point forty sandal would drive off of Exit eighty eight at the ten Freeway in Kalamesa. Look for the Big Boy statue. It's still there. We thanks Sammy for returning to this station as a loyal sponsor. You can find more info about Sammy's at Sammy'scafe dot Net. At Samy'scafe dot Net well, you can also find discount coupons to save money. And by the way, Sammy's has free Wi Fi too. Sammy's and Kalamesa Ray also one of their other locations, are ready to serve you. Sammy's is now open in Kalamesa.
Speaker 11: The Tahibo Tea Club is the only FDA registered manufacturer of original pure Powdy Arco Tohbo tea in the United States. The tea is great for healthy people because it helps regenerate new cells, and it can truly be miraculous for someone finding a potentially life threatening disease due to an infection, diabetes or cancer just fifty nine to ninety five with free shipping. Call us at eight one eight six one zero eight zero eight eight. That's eight six one zero eight zero eight eight. Or visit to Hebot club dot com. T hebo is spelled ta h ee b like boy oh, then the word t and then the word club, So the complete website is Tohbot club dot com. Or call us at eight one eight six one zero eight zero eight eight. That's eight one eight six one zero eight zero eight eight.
Speaker 8: NBC News on CACAA Lomlad sponsored by Teamsters Local nineteen thirty two Protecting the Future of Working Families Teamsters nineteen thirty two, dot.
Speaker 10: Org, NBC News Radio. I'm Scott Carr. The US has begun launching strikes on Iran. US Central Commands has in a post on x The strikes are a response to Tuesday nights attacks by Iran on American forces in the least. Sencom says all the Iranian missiles were successfully intercepted. Speaking with reporters Wednesday, President Trump said Aaron knows its coming, adding its hour turn. Though Trump held out hope that diplomatic efforts will prevail Trump's not commenting on whether doctor Anthony Fauci should face a contempt of Congress vote in the Senate. Republican Senator Rand Paul says the Homeland Security Committee will vote on a contempt resolution against Fauci next week after Fauci invoked the Fifth Amendment during a COVID nineteen hearing. Trump insists he left decisions about masking and closing schools to state governors, not Fauci. The parasitic infection cyclosporiasis, linked to explosive diarrhea, has now spread to forty five states.
Speaker 1: There have been sixty seven hundred lab confirmed cases so far, with the CDC saying it's investigating more than eleven thousand others. The Federal Health Agency also says at least four hundred and twenty three people have been hospitalized, but there been no deaths. The outbreak, which is caused by ingesting food or water that contains Cyclospora bacteria, began three months ago. The CDC says the only states that haven't reported any cases are main South Carolina, Montana, New Mexico, and Hawaii. I'm Sarah Lee Kissler.
Speaker 10: The man who attacked author Salmon Rushty in twenty twenty two, has been found guilty in his federal terrorism trial in New York. Hadi Matar rushed onto his stage and stabbed Rusty at the Chautauqua Institution. The author survived the attack but was left blind in his right eye. Matar was found guilty Wednesday of aiding a foreign terrorist group and carrying out the orders of the Iranian government. A jury in Buffalo found a Matar guilty after two hours of deliberations. Scott Carr NBC News Radio.
Speaker 15: This segment sponsored by our radio listening post in Ukaipa, Ukaipa Farm Fresh Produce where you can get healthy in the heart of Ukaipa. You'll find locally sourced fresh fruit, vegetables, farm eggs, honey, fresh bread and for your sweet tooth, delicious ice cream and locally produced candy from liquorice to chocolates, all to your heart's content. It's Ukaipa Farm Fresh Produce, just down the street from Tuscano's Pizza between thirteenth and fourteenth on u Kaipa Boulevard. Open every day weekdays from eight am to six pm and on weekends to five pm. For more info, you can call nine O nine seven nine zero sixty one oh six. That's nine O nine seven nine zero six one zero six. Shop local with Ukaipa Farm Fresh Produce. Tell them you heard it on this radio station and saw it on the DNA advertising screen inside the store. It's Ukaipa Farm Fresh Produce.
Speaker 16: KCAA where every day is a great day. CACAA, Loma, Linda.
Speaker 15: And now the voices of ACAA with an exciting announcement.
Speaker 11: Want to hear NBC News or.
Speaker 15: CACA anywhere you go, Well, now there's an app for that.
Speaker 12: CACAA is celebrating twenty five years in our silver anniversary with a brand new app. The new KCAA App is now available on your smart device, cell phone, in your car, or any place.
Speaker 7: Just search KCAA on Google Play or in the Apple Store.
Speaker 15: One touch and you can listen on your car radio, Bluetooth device, Android Auto or Apple Car Play. Catch the KCAA buzz in your earbuds or on the streets.
Speaker 12: Celebrating twenty five years of talk news and excellence with our new KCAA app.
Speaker 15: Just do it and download it. KCAA celebrating twenty five year.
Speaker 6: Hey everybody, this is Robert Manney, host of Guys Guys Radio with a special announcement. Beginning in July, Guys Guys Radio will be.
Speaker 9: Heard on KCAA only on Saturday evenings at eight pm Pacific time. Same great show, same great guests, same great content. Guys Guys Radio on kca Saturdays at eight pm Pacific time. Listen live stream download Guys Guys Radio. We're here for you on kc AA Radio.
Speaker 11: Located in the heart of San Bernardino, California, the Teamsters Local nineteen thirty two Training Center is designed to train workers for high demand, good paying jobs and various industries throughout the Inland Empire. If you want a pathway to a high paying job and the respect that comes with a union contract, visit nineteen thirty two Trainingcenter dot org to enroll today. That's nineteen thirty two Trainingcenter dot orgs.
Speaker 16: Hey you yeah, you do? You know where you are? Well, you've done it. Now. You're listening to CASEAA Loma Linda, your CNBC news station, So expect the unexpected.
Speaker 11: O