Speaker 1: Something's going to happen. What's gonna happen?
Speaker 2: I'm the only nose tonight in mate. Uh Thomas is I don't know what the fuck Thomas doing, but uh, Thomas, I hope you're having fun wherever, where, wherever and whatever you're doing. Buddy. Uh, we have the great lives, We have a great nick. You guys are back. We had you back on back in the day to talk about some fucking smiley face killers. Uh e Liza, I'm so happy to have you back on. Uh. We're doing some sizzy and ship tonight.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 2: So I love it, dude. I love all the true crime stuff that you guys do. You guys get into the like cold stand the conspiracy is also the true crime stuff. Uh dude, thank you guys for coming back on. You guys want to do some plugs before we get started, Oh, sure, there you.
Speaker 3: Can go first.
Speaker 1: All I have to plug is just the Accult Research Institute dot org. Check us out. There a lot of written cool stuff to read it.
Speaker 4: Heck yeah, uh yeah, I guess the only thing really to plug is the occult Rejects. If people haven't heard of us yet, we cover a lot of occultism we do cover a true crime if occultism proteins to it. Uh, some paranormal here and there, but a lot of it is occultism or conspiracy with ocultism and magic. The Yeah, the o Cult Rejects on bitchhoot Rumble, YouTube and all major podcasts. Thank you very much for having us on again.
Speaker 2: Heck yeah, so where do we get started with this?
Speaker 3: This is the and cult.
Speaker 4: Uh, it's just weird. Your guy Ethan Ethan in the Go from The Occult Rejects actually twisted me the the article when it first came out, and it was more of just like what the hell, Like we got like trainees vegans that are like killing people and they're into like AI in tech, and you're just like, ah, you.
Speaker 3: Know, this might be weird.
Speaker 4: It might be something worth like looking into, or it just might like be towing arms with you. At first, I was like this might be entertaining to cover and just talk about, you know, and me and Lisa started looking into it and we're like, it might actually be some weird shit here. And it's actually a very deep detailed story that's like kind of almost hard to even like wrap your mind around. The first time you listen to it because you have, like, you know what, I'm sure there's reasons for it.
Speaker 3: You have people that are you know, they're they're.
Speaker 4: Changing their sex, they're changing their names, and then it's just like it's just like you get all these different personalities and names spopping up and then you find out, oh wait, that was just someone else that used a.
Speaker 3: Different name when they're you know, different fucking sex.
Speaker 4: Now you know, it's like almost like you're doing this to play names and you know, name games, so people get confused as well. It's just it's a very weird situation and it does tie into some just I think weird things will get AI tech, some people that I think are kind of well known and might be doing weird stuff with it they seem to have been associated with, And yeah, I just think it's very weird, and I do think there might be a cultism in a sense kind of behind it.
Speaker 3: I do think as we get into.
Speaker 4: It, when we start talking about some of the ideas that these kids have amongst like the zizzy and cult, I'm not saying that they were definitely a cultist, but I think maybe they were kind of trying to look into things or understand things as well that might be kind of something that occultist would be into. So not saying they were, but maybe someone behind them were pulling the strings, that was maybe manipulating them.
Speaker 3: For all, I could have even got them interested in some of that stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean, I always, always, always behind every cult is something to do with the There's a CIA connection, There's like a military connection. There always is. I can't think of one that I would that I doubt, you know, even the Mormons. So it's fascinating stuff, dude. Yeah, So these ends, I'll tell you what I know about them and then you can correct me. I think that's sometimes where we get started.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: So I did a little bit of research on this Ziz person. Uh started male, then transition to female. As far as I know, grew up in Alaska, is that correct? Very isolated, very very highly intelligent, was into like some bizarre kind of shit. Was kind of a troublemaker and kind of interesting. Like I think I would have liked this kid when it was a boy as far as like like they got into uh they like broke into the mainframe of their school when they were fucking kids, and they like gave bonuses to the teachers that they liked and took money away from the teachers they didn't like, and like fuck with it like they do. They broke into the like this is something that I heard, and uh, and it's kind of interesting, dude, Like this person was extremely intelligent, probably very autistic, had a very hard time fitting in with other people. And it's kind of a it's kind of a sad thing because autistic people they don't really feel they never feel comfortable, like even in their own skin. And so I think that's what kind of leads, uh, these folks to go tranny because they're looking for something to try to make themselves feel good about themselves. Yeah, dude, it's rough, dude. And I think that a lot of this is actually being done on purpose as far as like chemical biological things and things that we don't want to discuss on YouTube, ookie polks and things like that that caused a lot of this damage to people. And I think that's what's causing this huge because I look at the trans movement as depopulation. It's more depopulation agenda. They like want to get these folks to you know, not reproduce, and wanted to whack themselve whacked their own willies off, And so I think this person was like the ultimate kind of poster boy for this depopulation agenda like this, like that's almost what the zizzy and stuff is all about. Because then what I so this also started out of like the rationalist community. Yeah, and a lot of game theory shit and a lot of fucking interesting, weird connections with that, and I think that's some fucking weird CIA bullshit. Also people that probably they're too smart for their own good. I've known a lot of these people that like they might be goddamn brilliant, dude, but they can't they can't ever do anything with it because they're too fucking autistic to ever apply it to anything, you know what I mean. So then they just kind of pontificate into like the most asinine, stupid, fucking questions that ultimately don't fucking matter.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 2: This poor retard was kind of oddly compassionate because I guess they were like a vegan and they didn't want to like hurt animals and different things like that. But at the same time.
Speaker 4: To the altruistic, which is really all about you know, helping and yeah, doing less wrong and think and all that stuff they're involved with.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing that I've always noticed about these people. Because they are so autistic and because they think everything they're doing is for the greater good, Uh, they will at times like make sacrifices because this is for the greater good. Like I listen to a little bit. I listened to actually a podcast that was describing an incident for this Ziz character, and they were like, they needed to take a shower because they didn't because they had to go to work and they didn't have much time, and they didn't want to go to work stinky right, because they thought that this would hurt them at their job and things like that. But they also there was like ants that were in the shower, and they're like, if I turn on the shower right now, I'm going to fucking kill these ants. And this is like and this is evil and this is awful, but this is for the greater good. I have to go to work right now because I need this money because I'm making connections so I can put this money towards the ultimate AI that's going to save humanity. So and then she like decided because in her mind, these ants have the same value as a human life. And she's like, this is an isolated incident, this isn't going to cause like, so anyway, she murdered the fucking ants and made this weird decision. Like they're fucking bizarre and kind of borderline retarded, and this intelligence that they have quote unquote uh doesn't do them any favors. This is about as far as I know about these Zizians that they were rationalists. They were obsessed with this upcoming AI that was supposedly going to save the world, but also uh, because it was going to be a godlike type of thing could also be evil and or destroy the fucking humanity. And so you had to be on their side. And if you weren't actively trying to create this AI, you were against this AI. And anyways, they're fucking psychos and for some reason they chopped off their widers too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that's you got you got. Yeah, you nail that, you nailed down to some of the most important parts for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But yeah, there's there's a bunch of different people that go into we'll go into the murders.
Speaker 3: One thing I do want to add that you were kind of like saying this is just my opinion. I'm not not going to people.
Speaker 4: But unfortunately, I think people that might be kind of maybe into that lifestyle, I think they might be looked at by others as easy targets to manipulate. I think they may see if if Dy've kicking on this idea and or willing to this, to do this to their bodies, we might you know, have them pretty good by now to do what other things we want them to do. That that is a thought amongst the amongst that, you know, that's the theory of mine. Yeah, I think there was something else you said that I was going to add to. But yeah, there was definitely murders too as well, and we'll get into that. Lisa, was there anything that you wanted to get into before, like I guess we kind of went into the notes.
Speaker 3: Was anything Nate said that you want to add to.
Speaker 1: Or I think we're going to cover it and as we go through to kind of develop the characters and stuff like that. So yeah, no that I think we're good.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh I.
Speaker 1: Am all right good?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, then I'll get into the notes.
Speaker 4: Really, what I'm gonna do is kind of read a couple of paragraphs from a news article and then I'll mention, like some of the people that are basically like the I guess major, major people and the people who have been arrested. All right, so Dizzy and cult. Who are the Zizzians the cult like group under the FBI investigation? And this is from the USA today. The Zizian though the arrest of three people in Maryland has helped shed new light on a series of connected deaths across the country that experts say are tied to a group called the Zizians, named after that purported jack leader, Zizzlesoda, who is thirty four. The group is connected to at least six deaths nationwide, according to police, interviews with people who knew group members, and the FBI and court records. Losoda was assigned male at birth but uses female pronouns, and federal and state court records referred to Losda as a man. Experts and people who know them say the group is led by Lsoda, who, in online postings discussed the nature of consciousness and rational decision making.
Speaker 3: Many of the group members are vegan.
Speaker 4: And either and either have degrees in computer science or have studied related fields. Some members of the group are transgender or have rejected binary sexuality. The group at one time was based in San Francisco area, living in a box truck on a landlord's property. Members also appear to have lived in North Carolina in Vermont. Citing lesoda's online postings, pick Cavage said he said the group has elements of a religious cult.
Speaker 3: Now amongst the people charged, we have Michelle.
Speaker 4: Jacko, who is thirty two, who was arrested with a handgun alongside Leesota with another man in Marylyn on Monday. Zacho faces state charges of trespassing, resisting or interfering with an arrest, obstruction in carrying a gun atf agents are also pursuing federal charges against Zacho over allegations that she lied on purchasing paperwork for several guns bought in two thousand and four, in which were later used by two other people in Vermont during a double fatal shooting with the US Border Patrol agents. Jacko was also a person of interest in the Pennsylvania homicides of her parents in late twenty twenty two, according to court filings. Then we have Daniel Blank twenty six, who faces Maryland charges of trespassing, obstruction, and hindering in connection with his Monday arrest. He is also a suspect in the death of Jacko's parents, who are killed near where he grew up. A Maryland court record show blank was reported missing in twenty twenty two. According to Pennsylvania State Police, that is another thing that we'll get into with these people. Got a lot of them going missing or faking their death. Something up with that, So you have to even start a question like, who the fuck's who anymore?
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 4: Losoda faces Maryland charges of trespassing, obstruction, and possession of a hanggun in a vehicle. Court records and Vermont also have referred to Lesoda as a person of interest in the deaths of Jacko's parents. Lsoda may have faked her own death in April twenty twenty two, according to an obituary in her hometown Alaska newspaper. Theresa young Blood's twenty one accused by federal prosecutors of shooting at a US Border Patrol agent, David Miland on January twentieth near the Canadian border in northern Vermont. Milaan was killed in the exchange, as was a German national. Young Blood was traveling with Ophelia Buckolt. Federal court filings indicate Jacko bought the guns young Blood and Buckolt were carrying.
Speaker 3: Young Blood is in federal custody.
Speaker 4: Max Schneider's twenty two who late last year got a marriage license to wed Youngblood in Seattle, Washington, where they grew up. Snyder was accused by Solano County, California prosecutors of ambushing and fatally stabbing a landlord who in December twenty twenty two tried to evict Lsoda and the other group members from his Valeo, California property. The landlord shot two of the group members, killing one, and an incident ruled self defense by prosecutors.
Speaker 1: Head on to you, Lisa, so to kind of we're going to kind of expand upon what Nick just covered. I'm going to go into a little bit of Alsoda And so, Yeah, his full name is Jack Amadeus and then nicknamed Zizz Lusoda, and he graduated magnacum maloud from the University of Alaska, Fairbanks, like you had said, Nate, and he did a summer internship with NASA, and Nick had found recently that he also did a twenty thirteen sency stint as well, so one of the interesting things that we found about Ziz was that his dad, named Dan, is an AI researcher there at the University of Alaska in Fairbanks. And so when we talk about Ziz doing an internship with NASA, we also found that he also did somewhat of a stint or an internship with Oracle. An Oracle comes into mind when you never seen you know, these people kind of play into the people that are in the current administration, you know, having their moment of speech on the pulpit. So, like many young tech entrepreneurs, Ziz ended up moving to the Bay Area because they wanted to be or, according to him, have proximity to the tech industry, which he considered sort of his destiny. That's kind of what he wrote in his twenty nineteen blog posts. So when we look at the timeline, we're going to go ahead and start from when zizzs base, he leaves Alaska and then comes to the Bay Area. So here's like kind of a look of how it all started and then how it culminates up until the January twentieth, how I shoot out with the Border Patrol in Vermont. And this is more majority of this information is coming from interviews or review of police reports, court records, and online posting, so that's kind of where most of our are I guess information is coming from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, interesting stuff. I do think it's funny. It's almost like a bizarro like Maga wet dream as far as like it's Traine's there's immigration. It's a border, but it's the wrong border, and it's a white immigrant and there's a shootout with a border patrol. It's kind of funny. It's like almost the opposite of what they're looking for. They wanted some beaner at the border shooting. No fucking you know, but it's it is interesting. They are fucking weird, man. And I almost wonder if they actually qualify as a cult in a weird way, because I think you could probably come and go right. I don't think they would even care if you left. But all of these people are so dedicated to this idea, so they really are like really ingrained and very fearful of what they see as coming. I guess this this, uh and and I'm sure we're going to get into that, but uh, just they really believe that the end of whatever world that we're living in is imminent and we are going to meet. And I don't think they're wrong. I think they might be right about that. I don't like their tactics or where they're you know, where.
Speaker 1: Nick Nick and I were talking about I think two days ago, and we're like, you know, I know these people are being labeled as a cult, they're being labeled about all this stuff, but how do we know that that is actuality? That you know, maybe what they're saying is true because if you think about East the way all of the morality from it, and you look at what they're saying about, like we need to place more stringent regulations on AI and what they can decide upon. Who's against that really?
Speaker 2: And the only thing that I would say to that is because you know, the Lord and Savior aka the Antichrist Elon Musk is all about putting regulations on AI and things like that. But to me, always, whenever government gets involved, they will put on regulations for things like AI because they're actually the ones doing the fucking shady shit behind the scenes, and they don't want you to be able to train the AI that we are going to need to necessarily oppose them. And also, whenever government gets involved. It never works the way it's supposed to. And I'm against more forced redistribution of wealth just for them to pretend they're doing something with AI, And yeah, I don't know, it's it's weird. Like I believe in regulation obviously in very certain sectors and very certain instances, and if like, because who the fuck's actually going to be like enforcing this or making sure that the companies aren't actually making some weird AI, like how do you check that? How do you know? Like, I don't know. It just seems like another money pit that they need that they're probably going to use to build Satan or whatever the fuck they're doing.
Speaker 3: One thing's almost like yeah, Erry.
Speaker 1: No, I'm sorry. When they're when they're making the regulations and they're claiming it to be democracy, to me, it's like democracy is two wolves and a sheep discussing what's for dinner.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and all of these psychotic elites, the only time they ever agree is on things like this. They're like, yeah, AI is going to be so dangerous because they want a fear monger and get us all fucking wild up. And honestly, the closest thing I think we're probably going to come to. Like alien life is something that is brought about through the ether through like uh, these weird dimensional portals and things like that. I mean I've thought I thought this for years actually that like what is artificial intelligence? There are these weird, bizarre things that we're tapping into, these intelligences that are like we can communicate with these fucking weird things. To me, like an entity from another dimension needs a brain in order to like a kind of like a computer to come over here to possess for just like a small amount of time, to like to be here. And if we are going to build some super complex, crazy fucking computer, I think that probably we could invite something over to kind of like inhabit that, and that's going to be like the true idea of an AI is actually gonna it's not something we created, but it's something that we brought over here. Who the fuck knows.
Speaker 4: Kind was like putting that I hate to use the word, but they were putting an entity into a computer and bringing.
Speaker 3: It to life.
Speaker 2: Well, we can't talk too bad about them because otherwise they're going to come and smite us when when they take control.
Speaker 4: Well, one thing I did want to add though, about the stuff with the dizzy ands. I don't know how truthful this is. This was like stuff that I had read, uh. I think it was like in one of the news articles. It's something that I had read where they had spoken to a supposed friend of these people.
Speaker 3: The weird thing though, with them.
Speaker 4: And the regulations of AI is that they were still under like the belief though that if it the answer AI gave them sucked for us, but was okay for the Earth and the planet.
Speaker 3: That's okay with them as well.
Speaker 4: So even though you want to regulate it, that sounds nice, but like you're also okay with it saying well, maybe humans need to go so the rest of the world can be okay.
Speaker 3: That's pretty fucking crazy too.
Speaker 2: Though where I come from, Dude, I've heard that that argument so many times, Like the people that try to say that, like humans are the real virus on this planet, humans are the ones that are destroying this planet. I don't give them if we're not here to enjoy it, Like I don't care if this place is going to be the most beautiful, amazing place without humans, if we just disappeared, if we're not here to enjoy it, if we're not here to see it. It doesn't fucking matter. I'm a straight human supremacist whatever you want to call that, Like a specist right here, right now. Uh, human human power right here, humans.
Speaker 3: Are the only thing that.
Speaker 2: Is yes, human power, humanity.
Speaker 3: Oh I think I want next to it all.
Speaker 4: Uh. Jacalsoona, who uses feminine pronouns, a computer programmer and transgender woman living in San Francisco Bay Area, starts writing a blog under the online persona Ziz, with complex and sometimes rambling theories about technology, gender identity, and human cognition. She gets involved in the rationalist movement, a community that seeks to understand human cognition and is concerned with the potential dangers of her artificial intelligence. Then she had a stint at Google. She took part in an apprenticeship by the Machine Intelligence Research Institute mr I. It's very important and the Center for Applied Rationality c FAR it's another important one, and became part of rationalist movement in Berkeley, according to the San Francisco Chronicle, after they arrived in the Barrier to work in tech after graduating magna cum latte from UA Fairbanks. He would later become a leader of the Zizians like I just said, yeah, sorry.
Speaker 3: If a machine.
Speaker 4: If nobody knows MRI Machine Intelligence Research Institute, it's another one of these kind of like weird things. The Machine Intelligence Research Institute, formerly the Singularity Institute for Artificial Intelligence s i AI, is a nonprofit research institute focused since two thousand and five on identifying and managing potential existential risks from artificial general intelligence. MRI's work has focused on friendly AI approach to system design, on a predicting on a predicting the rate of technology development. In two thousand, this is another big name, Eliza, if I'm even saying Lisa Eli. Yudkowski founded the Singularity Institute for Artificial Intelligence with funding from Brian and Sabine Atkins, with the purpose of accelerating development of artificial intelligence. However, Yukowski began to be concerned that AI systems developed in the future could become super intelligent impose risks to humanity, and in two thousand and five the Institute moved to Silicon Valley and began to focus on wayte whit to find and manage those risks, which were at time largely ignored by scientists.
Speaker 3: In the field.
Speaker 4: Starting in two thousand and sixty, Institute organized a Singularity Summit to discuss the future of AI, including its risks, initially in cooperation with These are Interesting Names coming up the Stanford University and with funding from Peter Teal. The San Francisco Chronicle described the first conference as a Bay Area coming out party, just like Peter Teal coming out for the technis.
Speaker 2: If you're obsessed with AI, yeah.
Speaker 3: Peter yep, yep, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: And I think, if I remember correctly, I think it's MIRI I could be wrong when Lisa could correct me if she remembers off hand, I'm kind of jumping the gun.
Speaker 3: I think it's already in the notes.
Speaker 4: But like Peter Teal, Elon Musk and a bunch of other people already donate to that police together, so it's like you, I think it's that one. So it's like you even see them like kind of basically funding the same things together.
Speaker 2: And these four dumb zizzy and morons are probably they don't realize that they have puppet strings. It might be Elon Musk diddling them, you know what I mean, might be the one doing all of this stuff. Peter Deel and Elon Musk and yeah, dude, it's absolutely wild. I mean, because they need uh. This is basically their Antifa. Somebody was saying Trantifa. Yeah, made me giggle. Yeah, dude, it's it is interesting, dude. These are their crown soldiers, just like the KK used to work for the Democrats. I think these Zizians work for Elon Musk and they don't even know it.
Speaker 3: Now a little bit just about some of the weird stuff about the Soda too.
Speaker 4: Lysoda believed that humans have two minds, a left and right hemisphere, and each hemisphere can be good or evil, according to posts on her blog, Eventually, Losoda came to believe that only very few people she among them are double good. That means both side is good. This is fucking silly. It's like childlike fucking play over here. On her blog, Lsoda wrote that each hemisphere can have separate values and even genders, and they often desire to kill each other. Reaching peace between hemispheres with conflicting interests is a tricky process of repeatedly reconstructing frames of game theory and decision theory and light of realizations of them having been strategically damaged by your headmats.
Speaker 3: That's what she wrote.
Speaker 4: Lesda also describes being targeted by police for her syth inspired garb sometimes in parentheses here, sometimes cops harass me for wearing my religious attire as a scyth, and Lili Soda wrote on her blog, as a sith, I'm religiously required to do whatever I want and for now that so happens to include wearing black robes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, and that is honestly what we're looking at too, the darkness, like with nice nerdy faggots like these people are they have too much time on their hands. They're obsessed with Harry Potter, They're obsessed with Star Wars. Yeah, these dorks. This is the problem, is that we have white dorks that probably a lot of them are like trust fund kids, had too much time, they went to like elite schools. They just got bored. Only some of them are Jews, and these these are just like it does not surprise me, dude.
Speaker 1: You know. And it's it's funny because you know, these programs that are set up by some of the big thinkers that we consider Elon musk Deal, even the guy who invented Skype. They're the ones funding most of these think tanks that are I guess forming the rules and the actual game theory that will be programmed into AI. And Lesota was actually attending one of these, if not a couple of them, but see if AR is one of them. The Center for Rationality. He was attending it, had been attending it for several years, and then he proposed the theory that Nick is talking about, like with the double hemisphere, the two hemispheres of the brain, and for whatever reason, they didn't want to accept it. They didn't want to I guess take it in, and he, I guess became upset and angry about it and ended up breaking away from the group itself. But while he was there, this was back in twenty eighteen. But while he was there there were three other members, Emma Bourhine, Gwen Danilson, and Alexander Litham. They also decided to side with him and formed a protest in November of twenty nineteen and protested in front of the actual organization when they were having their meeting or whatever. And they they were the reason that they were protesting, or the reason they cited that they were protesting, is that they were protesting against sexual misconduct within the rationalist orations, and so I don't know what that means. Does that mean that you know they were offended because of sexuality? Was their actual inappropriate things happening? Who knows? Right, I mean there is there is all of that to kind of just circulate and chew on.
Speaker 3: It was just real quick.
Speaker 4: I just if you don't, I just do work, because I do remember this from other stuff that just recently came across according to them, and I think it was even like on blogs that the reason that some of the reasons that they supposedly had a problem with this place too is that they had not hired any transgender people and that supposedly there was like a lot of yes, you know people talking about them and nobody doing anything about it. And I don't know how accurate this is, but supposedly there is an accusation of a rape so that nothing was done about that nothing was.
Speaker 2: Done about you know this like this weird community of like dorks online. They are a bunch of in cells. They are a bunch of like they're inflated egos thinking that there's smarter than everybody. I heard actually about like and I think it was I think it was Zizz had this like really uncomfortable, like weird situation with some of these rationalists where they it was almost like so like she went to like one of these like meetups with some of these rationalists and they kind of do this weird like breaking they're trying to like break you down, where they kind of like you're in a circle and they sit there and yell at you and say, you know, a very cult like kind of weird behavior. And and she was saying that.
Speaker 4: Like, you know, it's interesting real quick is that that's very much like Esslon style ship which goes back to Stanford.
Speaker 2: Straight up, straight up. And so like the story I heard about was like these guys like kind of getting in her face saying some wild shit to her, and it was kind of like like borderline like weird bizarre sexual shit. And and it actually came back to did I write it down? The ret no, the game theory stuff where they like said like what if we like it was something wild like what if like we tried to have sex with you right now, what would you do? Or they they asked her some wild shit and she was just like I would sock you in the throat and rip out your fucking face and your eyeballs because you know, like that that game theory stuff is like they have this like weird thing that like, uh have ultra violence. You know. It's something like if somebody tries to attack, you attack with the most force possible in that way you will stop other people from ever Like, uh, you know, it's this weird game theory shit. And and I apparently it worked it like made their boners go away or something, but like, uh, these guys are these people are creeps, dude, Like, uh, exactly what you're saying is that I, like I would not be surprised that there were some real, uh gross stuff happening in that community.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and some of like when you say game theory, some of the game theory theory in itself, if you go really heavily into some of the psychology behind it, especially when they're looking at social behavior within humans and game theory, you start to see that the actual I guess, papers that look at some of these social interactions will map out that humans will not choose the most logical or efficient decision. They will actually go against the actual logical decision to make. For instance, like the prison theory that we have two people that you could either get off early or not get off at all, and they will choose to risk it all just to not serve time versus just not saying anything both of them and potentially get away with six months probation, you know what I mean. They would rather just risk it all and not cooperate. So you're seeing a lot of non cooperation within game theory. And so if they want to apply game theory into AI, now you're looking at classifying human decision as not being rational. So that's to me a little a little bit concerning.
Speaker 2: So it may always right, they always get lost in the sauce. It starts with like one idea, right, and then they get obsessed with it, and then it like yeah, I mean it always contradicts itself. Like I'm thinking about, like why would it even fucking matter if you were a vegan or not, because like they're obsessed with having the least amount of like like I guess, like damage or like suffering possible, right and so and so if you believe in that, I could kind of understand why you become a vegan, like an ethical vegan. But simultaneously they're saying that like the world is going to end because this giant, mega crazy monster but maybe also a good monster is going to come and save the rest of humanity. And so I think the bizarrest thing that I and I think that that I had a problem with it was they think that, hey, if we earn the most amount of money possible and we gain all this money, then we can sync this into creating this AI. But like we've seen time and time and again that like more money doesn't necessarily bring about the best results, correct, Like when you just throw money at something at a problem, it doesn't it doesn't fix it. Like look at our education, look at like look at what look at the American education. We put so much money into it and we're like in the fifty. Maybe we're in the top fifty in the world, like uh, and maybe our seniors will graduate with uh. Maybe they can fucking count their fingers and maybe their toes if they're lucky. So I don't like, to me, there's a hole in that argument. But also it's like, uh, wasting time being a vegan when I don't I don't know, man, Like, if this really is the end of the world and you're doing everything you can to bring about the AI, like fuck it, fuck a cow who cares like this is way, this is more important than that.
Speaker 1: No, I agree with you, Nan, I think you said something perfect at the beginning. Is a majority of these philosophies from children that came from a fluent background. And so when you look at like when you know, I taught in charter schools or whatever, some children aren't. This is the meal that they get when they come to school. No one's picking being vegan. Then they're starving. They want food. And so when you have people and this may not be a propular theory to say, but when you're having people picking and choosing, you don't know what starvation feels like. That's just my.
Speaker 2: Opinion, straight up, straight up. And I'm sure we're going to get into this when when we're going through the sight that we have coming up. But like I still I'm going back to maybe they're right that the entire world is and maybe we're at a point now that we can't stop right where the Chinese government's doing this, the Russians are doing this, America is doing this, this company over here is doing this like with nobody's permission, and we are like colliding towards bringing about this entity, this being, whatever it is, and whoever I guess maybe gets in gets him first, is in a place of uh and and I hear that right where they talk about if we ever uh nick, what's that called the like the quantum computers, whoever gets one first, like the real quantum computers that can break down mathematically and just like teach itself, uh like exponentially, like within an instant, it can like a thousand years in five minutes. Right that whatever country or whoever is in charge of that is going to is going to is going to win.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Process.
Speaker 2: But I tell you what, dude, if you are going to make me a psycho radical trainee retard, I would be. You know who I fucking love was Ted Kaczinski. I think that he was actually looking at this and realizing I think he saw this coming a few decades ago and was like, and you know, he was doing it the wrong way. He was like killing computer teachers and stuff. What the hell are you doing, dude? Kill Peter Teal round him in an ocean abyss like going can minecraft. I'm not actually advocating killing Peter Teal. I repeat, I am not advocating Yeah, anyways, I guess you could call me a Kazinski and if you if I was gonna be one of these psychos, would be like, can we can we put a fucking pin in this? Can we can we stop this from happening? But everyone is just like, wait, it's too inevitable, It's gonna happen anyways. So instead, let's embrace it, let's accelerate it, and let's uh uh dude, I don't know, dude, this is a weird bullshit.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. No. I mean again, I'm gonna get into Lasota and his relationship with the Center of Applied rationally, but I will say that sometimes some of these offshoot groups they do they do improve the situation PETA. We consider them out there, and then you look at the animal industry that provides food on tables. When PTA came on board, you know, they forced the agricultural industry to be better at, or more efficient at, or more I guess you know, less cruel to you know, parmental.
Speaker 2: I mean also, like in response to PETE, all they did was like create ag gag laws. It made it illegal for you to like film and show what was actually happening inside of those farms.
Speaker 1: I think I think to not not kind of throw the baby out with the bathwater. I think it brings into everybody starts paying attention. Whether it's good or bad. People start to pay attention. And I think when you start paying attention, that's always good because you're paying attention. Whether you side one way or another. Just the fact that people are paying attention, I think is always good because it allows you to not have that, you know, las a fair attitude about life. So that's just me. But anyway, okay, so let me get into Lesota's relationship with the Center of Applied Rationality. So the relationship source, right, And so in November of twenty nineteen, they're holding an event in Sonoma County, California, and Lesota, he's twenty eight at the time, shows up with those three other people and they're all wearing robes in Guy Fawke's masks.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So this is the popular dystopian film Verndetta, right, So it's kind of, you know, one of those moments. And they proceeded to block the entrance to the grounds. What was interesting is that the police were called and the four were ultimately charged with the felony of criminal conspiracy and five misdemeanors, including false imprisonment. But I believe a lot of the sources were talking about SWAT team was also called out to the area, so I thought that was pretty interesting. You can just pick up the phone and call SWAT. So the criminal case was still playing out, and they had had a lawyer, and then I think they fired him, and then they rehired a new lawyer called Jerry Friedman, and they sought him out because he was vegan, and so this Annie, Jerry Friedman, helped them file a federal lawsuit against the retreat facility in Sinoma County. And then I believe the deputies that also were responsible for detaining them, and that they alleged they were falsely arrested while protesting, and Lesota alleged that he was strip naked while in custody mocked because he was transgender. So of course they the when they, I guess testified. The deputies had claimed that these people were speaking incoherently and they were not being cooperative, and I think several deputies had found flyers in the area that suggested to them that the four people were protesting AI and C far later to be determined that these members were going to be what started the Cizian cult, so to speak.
Speaker 4: Yes, if you want to continue on to the next one of the next ones, you have a mirror Borhinian aka somni Agensia. If I'm saying that correctly against some of them, Like there's one Surrey Dow that I think they might be questioning. If there's like three or four different names.
Speaker 3: For that motherfucker. So.
Speaker 4: Bohanian was born in South Carolina in nineteen ninety one and grew up in North Carolina. He was diagnosed with Aspergers in his youth and transitioned to female at the age of twenty one. Bohanian exhibited brilliant intelligence as a child and started computer programming in sixth grade. A person close to Emma remembered that as a teenager, Porhinian would scour Google's code and identify mistakes, for which the company would pay.
Speaker 3: Her for for him.
Speaker 4: Around two thousand and fifth two twenty thirteen, moved to the Bay Area to work officially for Google, first as an apprentice and then as a programmer, winning awards for the work. During this period, Bohanian lived in various places around the Bay Area, including Mountain View, Albany and Berkeley. Bohanian later became disillusioned with Google, telling the family or her family that the company was corrupt. I grew She grew concerned about the threat of AI and started spending time with the rationalist community in Berkeley, as well as people associated with M I r I, an organization to which she donated twelve thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: See how did I even forget that?
Speaker 2: I was?
Speaker 4: I was on a show a few days ago and someone's telling me that nobody else connected to IMOL right, I was, like, I know there was more than one person in that shit, and like this person gave twelve thousand dollars, Like, yeah, there was more than one of these people were connected to that shit. And I do think it's very weird that this place is something's up with.
Speaker 2: It, you know, man? These Uh I'm not saying that all autistic people are tranees, but almost every tranny is autistic. It is it is fucking interesting, and it is almost weird, like a weird weaponize autism where I do think that these like because you can see how many people are now considered themselves transgender and or call themselves, Uh, what the hell is it? Neurotypical as a normal person. What do they call themselves? I can't remember, but how many people are autistic and or ADHD and or aspergers whatever you want to call themselves? Neurodivergent that's the word, right, That's what they call themselves. And so many of them, dude, have Okay, So to me, it just feels like they have been a community that has been created and the chemicals do it feels planned to me? How many fucking autistic? How many autistic?
Speaker 3: I think?
Speaker 2: And they're there, they're they're they're they're little special soldiers right there. Who can Who is going to be able to create this AI? You need the autistic community? But it is funny because it's like it's a double edged weapon because who's going to be able to stop them? Are the autas? Are the We need the autistic people, dude. I love all you autistic people. I love you guys. We need you quick whacking off your wienis, go make babies with your goofy selves, and we need you guys for the fight against uh, the New World Order and Satan.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, honestly, it would really help to have those brains behind this. Actually, you gotta design some weapons to figure out how to fucking shut these things off.
Speaker 2: Man all right, says I'm a special soldier. Hell yeah, buddy, we need you, buddy.
Speaker 4: Also, also, do want to say again, even with the MRI ri I thing where it says that she donated twelve thousand dollars, even MRI's website lists Bohanian's contribution alongside much larger donations from Peter Teel's Teal Foundation and even Sam Bankman Freeze a.
Speaker 3: La Meter research.
Speaker 4: So through the rationalist community, Bohanian met other Zizians, including Zizz Danielson and Alex Leatham, but the foursome soon turned into the rash turned turned on the rationalist movement movement, accusing it of anti trans beliefs. So I meanists, And then like even again, I thought this was just something that came from his thing. I'm not saying this guy is all that great, but and you know, he did like a little bit on them, and he did post that u Bohanian posted about the importance of killing Nazis and argued repeatedly that killing is central to justify and vengeance against evil. That that Bohemian worked as a software engineer at Google and lived on the ziz Valeo commune up until his death, and he grew up in the Hillsbury, North Carolina, and this this is, this is this is the weird ship that. Again, I don't know what's really up with this case. I do think there's something off here, and I even do think people might be playing games, especially with the the fake debts and all these different names. But whenever you find or I feel like whenever you find like these true crime cases that don't make any sense, there's a lot of people with gofundmes, and you start noticing a couple of people popping up with these motherfuckers as well, and the family itself this is gangs. The family itself fundraised twenty thousand dollars on GoFundMe without disclosing what he did that caused him to die. The leftists have honored Bohemian for being a trans person killed in gun violence. But it's just like you're not even explaining that, like they were the problem.
Speaker 2: Probably would have got more money because they hate landlords and they hate cops, Like he probably would have got some more money.
Speaker 4: It's amazing though, It's like I gotta say that, like the song was the problem but you know, we need some money.
Speaker 3: Feel bad for it. I don't know. It just seems like fucking a silly, kind of funny move.
Speaker 4: Gwen Danielson is considered now a former Zizzy and cult member, and while it was widely believed that they died by suicide, is actually alive and in hiding from other members of the group. Gwenn Denison was thought to have died in twenty twenty two, even by a lawyer representing her in an active case, but has instead been lying low at an undisclosed location. Danielson, who like many Zizians, is transgender and legally became a woman in twenty seventeen according to court papers, and still feels for her and still fears for her life. According to her father, Brett Danielson, she checks in regularly and I've heard from her very recently, but she's not ready to come out of hiding just yet, her father told the Post, and he says, I'm hoping that this allows Gwen to come out of hiding, put things behind her and move on, he added. Brett said his understanding of why the Zizzians mostly happened to be transgender or non binary is that as a part of their rationalism interests. They believe taking estrogen. Taking estrogen helps lead to clearer thinking. Gwen spoke a lot about the difference in the.
Speaker 2: Will have never met a real woman before, and that's the problem. Rationals not is and logical, but is not.
Speaker 4: Sorry, we'll see that this explains everything from here on out. They were fucking shooting up estrogen. That's why they went nuts, all.
Speaker 2: These goof I almost guarantee you all of them were virgins except for when they were like sweaty and gross and had sex with each other.
Speaker 3: Motherfuck I looked at them. They got stuck with the summer.
Speaker 4: Fucking Jesus, Well, you know what they did. You know, this is an interesting is they did get busted with needles. So it is even wondering if they were using the needles when uh, I think on the property when they uh, when they eventually kind of like looked in the container that when they lived on the Lens property, I think that there was like needles that they might have found in a fucking ultrasum machine. And the people questioning if the needles were to inject estrogen at the saucer owner or anything like that, so that could be you never know. Uh, maybe they took too many milileadies of estrogen that week.
Speaker 2: Oh no, And uh, you know they're definitely taking human replacement therapy and stuff like that for sure. Uh Dan says it's okay because Liza is not human. Is that true, Liza.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that. But you know, it's interesting that they are vegan yet they're using estrogen when estrogen itself is a horrible practice with horses.
Speaker 2: So that's true, dude, Honestly, Like, I was a chef for years and I took a when I went to culinary school, I had to take a food ethics class, and I think my study, or like the project that I did, was all about how there is no such thing as an ethical vegan because I sat there and broke down, like all the byproducts, every single thing that you use in the pharmaceutical industry makeup it like grocery. No matter what the fuck you're doing, you're using the animal byproduct and something has to die so for modern convenience.
Speaker 1: Even on if you're growing stuff to vegans, like crop growth, you still maybe you don't consider insects or arthropods to be alive or something, but you kill an enormous amount of animals, more so than you do with the livestock industry.
Speaker 2: I can't tell you. I've worked in so many fields. I used to work on farms and stuff, and the amount of poor fucking animals that die just harvesting things. I saw an entire family of deer get completely mangled because when they're when the mom deer has given birth and she hazz their babies and stuff. They're just sitting there in the hay fields and we're sitting there trying to harvest hay and then just like just grabbed a whole family, the babies, everything, It just mangled them. That's horrific, but it's true when the hay baler just win fucking nuts on those anyways. Uh, yeah, there's no way to be an ethical vegan. There is tons and tons of animals that die, especially like in a if you're like growing carrots and lettuce and all this stuff. Do you know how many fucking rabbits they fucking murder? You mean, gophers and rabbits and all these people. Like, there's there's no such thing. Dude, you just quit being a homo and eat some meat.
Speaker 4: Ken almost, you know, I'm just gonna like that, all right, Now, it's funny.
Speaker 3: I was gonna go off with that some meat. Uh all right, next uh.
Speaker 2: Dan says, Nate forgot to Skitzo meds today.
Speaker 5: Yeah, buddy, Alexander Letham Open Vallejo documents report that Lethum also lived in Valeo property with Lesda and Bohemian.
Speaker 4: It is alleged that it was Alexander who impaled Curtis with the samurai sword. Lynn then fired shots to his attackers, wounding Letham. Alexander's charged with attempted murder and murder of Curtis Lynde and had survived the first attacked and was the key witness in the trial against Lethum and Dow. According to additional documents court documents, Lethum and Dow are also being charged with the murder of their friend Borhemian. Trial is set for Letham and Dow April twid in Solano, Colorado, Solano County.
Speaker 1: So to get in a little bit about CFAR, I think it's kind of important to kind of cover that whole thing. So it's a nonprofit organization that operates out of Berkeley, California, and hosts workshops based on this whole rationality versus cognitive bias. It was founded in twenty twelve by four people and the goal was to improve participants rationality using a set of techniques that uses math and decision theory and then forming the beliefs about the world as accurately as possible. And so this decision theory it kind of helps mold these workshops and then apparently claims to reduce neuroticism and increase perceived efficiency. So part of the rationality movement surrounding at Leasers Yukoskis or Yodokovski's I mispronounced that horribly website is less wrong is that this is where CFA are originated and some of the advisors are Paul Slavic and Keith Stanovich and the group, the group that comes out of cfaar they go on to teach at the Teal Fellowship as well as Facebook. So this is a very important think thing for think tank for some of the I guess you could call social media that influences a lot of people because they are you know, have a lot of members looking at their content. One of the founders, Anna Slomon, who founded Cfare, she had a little bit of to say about Lesoda, and she basically said that there are a lot of young people who have had lives the great lives, except that they bumped into the network surrounding Lysoda and then you know, obviously their lives went awry. Le Soda, according to her, didn't come off as a threat when the staff first met Lysoda in twenty fourteen, but a month like after a month long retreat in twenty eighteen, Lasoda began espousing her belief systems with an intensity that unnerved the staffers, including Solomon, and Solomon stated that it was then there that she become viscerally afraid of Lesoda. So she kind of put in a direct quote that's kind of been I guess circulated among most of the media is that she had said, if you're young and naive and someone convinces you that you're really two people, one is good and one is sinister, and that the world depends on you doing good stuff, that's a powerful step for manipulation. So it kind of sounds like, you know, that is kind.
Speaker 2: Of Christianity in a nutshell. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak. Yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, So they began organizing these gatherings in Berkeley, and so if you in twenty twelve, and if you kind of think about most of these organizations or these culture these think tanks, this is kind of a breeding ground in this area of California, So you know, kind of bear all that in the back of the mind. So hundreds of people were in attendance, and the founders were seeking to build a community of so called rationalists and people committed to using mathematical and logical principles to improve the world. Again with the math and the logic. Solomon said that we saw ais something that we really readily felt, that we really readily felt was important, and that it needed to be really really right or it would be really really bad, Which was interesting because she just criticized Lesoda for bad and good. Yet she's kind of espousing the same thing. We didn't know at the time, but in hindsight, we were creating conditions for a cult. So she's now claiming that they potentially were setting up this situation or this place of attendance as a breeding ground. So they brought together a large group of young people who were open to big ideas about saving humanity, but some of them were especially vulnerable to someone who might try to manipulate them. And you kind of see this with some of these kids. You know, they're young, they're you know, brought in because they're geniuses, but they really don't have a whole lot of interaction with the real world. I mean, let's just be honest. If you're sero at a computer all day long, your interpersonal skills are probably less than the person that's constantly out socializing with different walks of life. So things that I kind of wanted to insert in here very quickly is that one of the guys that has provided a lot of funding to CFAAR is Yan Tallin, and he would select certain students from Estonia and he would pay for their way to be sent to these workshops at CFAAR on a scholarship. And Yan Talent is the founder of Guy. So what's interesting about Estonia is that out of sixty four countries, Estonian students rank pretty much first out of all of Europe and fifth globally. And so Estonia is kind of considered like this world class learning system, and they even have an additional educational system where they're you know, outpacing everyone else. And this is they I think they took a poll and these these kids were like fifteen years old and out competing all these people.
Speaker 2: And so Janalin remind me of Vulcans. They have no emotions. They're fucking weird. I got a couple of Sonian friends man well.
Speaker 1: And it's funny because he picks specifically this place and then brings him over to CFAR, right, So it's kind of and he himself is a Estonian as well, right, so it's kind of like, you know, helping you know each other. But I thought I would mention that. And then also how like there's this collective program to where they are collecting the DNA of these students of Estonia as well, So it's you know, all encompassing. But so Yan Talin himself, as you mentioned, he's an Estonian himself, and he was the developer of sky Fast Trek, kazah MetaMed and Existential Risk, and so he is one of the other prominent figures in the field of AI and kind of a leader investor, investor in the advocacy of AI safety. Now, who else do we have as an advocate for AI safety of Elon Musk we have Peter Tiel. You're kind of just like, well, this is kind of curious, like why were they protesting them? You would think that that that's what they want, right, They should be behind them because they're advoca for you know, I guess you know, the safety and so to speak. But what's interesting is that Yon Elon and Peter they're considered Series A investors, right, so they are given first DIBs on almost all these types of softwares, all these types of AI, and they're the ones kind of investing the most money, and so you would think that they themselves are going to probably have the most influence. And so that's when you have deep Mind coming into play. You have all other things that I think deep Mind itself is going to be the British American AI that's supposed to be you know, big for them over there. One of the other things is that Yon the Center for Existential Risk and then Nick had a guess on what was it two days ago or something like that, they were talking about MetaMed and that was launched in twenty twelve by Peter Thiel. And so MetaMed is kind of like your medical based AI were all these algorithms are input it and basically going to dictate you know, way forward for patients and clients. And then the other thing is that talent has an extensive relationship with Teal, Like he got to know the Teal Fellowship. He got to know all of you know what, what the philosophies were, what was going on, and it became such I guess a big deal to them that this is where the Teal Fellowship got started, and he was present during this moment. Another thing is that Teal kind of has this whole practice that he will go to universities and pick out certain students that are show promise and before they graduate, offer them so much money to leave and to come go and work for something or doing something and give this a lot of money to kind of direct them into this path. So I thought I mentioned that too.
Speaker 4: One thing I do like find interesting, you know, maybe nothing to it actually, but the fact that this guy had because uh, I mean, if you understanded how that program worked, I mean you have computers like connecting to each other and stuff.
Speaker 2: Like I'm not familiar with.
Speaker 4: Because that was like if you wanted to exchange like music and files back and forth. I mean, it was like it was like a huge thing to like download pirated music. But it's just like you're connecting like.
Speaker 2: That was the LimeWire kid, you're opening up your.
Speaker 3: Computer, yeah if you're yeah, yeah, it's all the same thing.
Speaker 4: But like sometimes I jake with stuff like that, it's like you're opening up your computer to allow them to come in. In a sense, like I just you don't wonder was there any like peeking into people's ship with that, if that would have if that would have benefited this man where.
Speaker 3: He is now.
Speaker 2: You know, it's fascinating, dude, because the Internet is one of these things that was given to us by the military. It was completely made behind the military. That's what the dcp IP.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was getting made by the the way our internet works. Yeah, you're totally right.
Speaker 2: And it's one of these things that like it was a nice way of putting ourselves in chains. They kind of handed us to handcuffs and they're like, come on, dummy, don't you just uh want to look at some porn? I bet you do. You wanna want to buy a dildo? Send it to your house and I can have it to you in a day. Do you want to rain? Do you want an American flag dildough with Donald Trump's head on it. I can't have it you twenty four hours, you know what I mean, That's kind of what the Internet was. But your deep, this weird desires you wanna fucking I'm gonna learn everything I know I can. I can learn everything about you by what you look at your the algorithms, like it really was a way for us to put ourselves in chains and so all of these people. I mean, that's really what this is about. Is uh, just us, dude, and our information and giving all of our uh all of our ship to them. We paid them for this. We paid him for the pleasure of being in handcuffs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, got some shit.
Speaker 2: Uh, Peter Teal loves it, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm sure back to Lasota real quick, you know.
Speaker 4: August of twenty twenty two, the US Coast Guard responds to a report that Lasoda had fallen out of a boat in San Francisco Bay. Nobody is found, that an obituary is published, so he has a faked death. In August of twenty twenty two, Freeman received word that Lsoda was presumed dead after falling off of a boat in San Francisco Bay. A brief abit bituary was published in Lasoda's hometown paper, the Daily News Minor in Fairbanks the following month, and it says in parentheses, Jack Sama Dais Lesota left our lives but not our hearts. On August nineteenth after a boating accident. It read loving adventure, friends and family, music, blueberries, bike, computer games, and animals.
Speaker 3: You are missed.
Speaker 4: Lasoda's lawyer emailed the attorneys for the retreat center informing them of the death. There were witnesses and a US Coast Guard.
Speaker 2: Search accident like Glene Maxwell's dad right, it's a boding.
Speaker 4: Accident, but the Coast Guard did go in search, but nobody was found, Freeman Roch wrote in the email, which he shared with NBC News. In November twenty twenty two, Curtis Linn goes to court seeking to evict Lesoda, Bohemian Letham, and others who have been living in the vans and box trucks on his property in Vallejo, California for non payment of rent. On November fifteenth, two days before the eviction deadline, Lynd is impaled with a sword and partially blinded in an attack during which he shoots and kills Boorhanian concluding that Lynn acted in self defense. Officials charged Letham and Surrey Dow with murder. Lsoda is not charged but the police, but police report having contacted with her at the scene.
Speaker 1: I think one of the important things that people gloss over is that so Laisoda fakes his death right and then somehow he ends up at the scene with these other kids that impay o lend. But yet no one is arrested. He's not arrested, he's not taken into custody. The only thing that happens is that they notify his lawyer that, oh, by the way, he made contact with the police, and that's it. I thought faking your death was a federal crime. I don't know, but it's not. And so we'll go on further until you know, it just keeps going. So after Lsoda's apparent death, you know, the Curtis lind Is stabbed and he was ambushed a couple of times. I believe what had happened was that, like he they had asked for him to come over to check something, you know that I think they wanted him to repair something. Mind you, he was about to evict them or they were supposed to move out in a few days, and so they ask him to come check something, and so he bends down and one of them hits him over the head in the back and he falls down. And then when according to the testimony from court records, is that when he opens his eyes, the kids basically or like with knives or whatever, and one of them impales him while he's down on the ground, and so he quickly grabs his gun and shoots Emma and kills her, and then the other ones basically had you know, I guess, successfully stabbed him. But what's interesting is that these three are the ones that are being charged federally for protesting, and all of a sudden one dies. Now, as Nick goes on into the story, is that you see this happening repeatedly, is that these kids are constantly faking their death in that in the event they get arrested, in the event they get in trouble, all of a sudden, they fake their death. All of a sudden something happens and then whoops, that person died. You know, I'm not saying that they didn't die, but it's just funny that eventually some of them who do fake their death end up being found later when law enforcement are called to another scene or to another incident.
Speaker 2: That's fascinating. I guess it's a lot easier to fake your death than I was imagining.
Speaker 1: Uh, you have a lawyer who's saying, yeah, they died.
Speaker 3: You know you heard a type O negative name. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Peter Still he faked his death twice. One time he did it just to get out of a contract with the record company.
Speaker 2: Good for him.
Speaker 4: It's not that you'd be surprised how easy it could be to make people believe you're actually dead, but for the public to believe it, nobody questioned it.
Speaker 2: Uh speaking of Tupac and uh probably uh what's his name? And Jeffrey eb Seeing he definitely faked y. Yeah, there's a lot of folks. Yeah, Okay, Jackson, I still think Michael Jackson's alive.
Speaker 3: So I do think I do a question that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So around this time, so just to kind of you know, the listeners to kind of so Lynn stabbed and two of the people, two of the four people involved, supposedly you're dead. Lysota is still presumed dead, and then now Brhenian is presumed you know, dead because she was shot or whatever. So now you only have one person left that was involved with the protests and this federal lawsuit and is now in jail. And this fourth person, the one that I guess was not there. They had stopped responding to the attorney's emails and then that all of a sudden they were oh, they committed suicide. And that was according to the court documents, this person had committed suicide. So two days after Lynde is attacked, one of Lysoda's attorneys receives an email from a deputy district attorney from Vallejo area, Yeah, saying that they had contacted Lasota and that he had made contact with PD and was unseene alive and well, but nothing happens to him and he was arrested. No big deal. It just like fell through the cracks, really, And so when they say, oh, he was found in another era, no, he was found here too. It just nobody made a big stink about it.
Speaker 4: So go ahead, Oh, thank you. Surrey Dao one of them. Like again before I should have added the other names that I found recently. But there is like like two or three names that it might be associated with this one person. Uh details a slim about Surrey daw one of the two people charged in connection with the melee lyn'z property. Dao was twenty three, was allegedly part of the group who attacked Lynn in November of twenty twenty two, resulting in the death of Bohinian. Dao was taken into custody and charged with first degree murder. According to courte records reviewed by the San Francisco Chronicle, Doo has allegedly been in communication with Zizz since being put into custody. Ziz reportedly encouraged Dao to escape from jail, Promptingdao to attempt to flee from her cell twenty twenty three, Solano County court records show that Doo underwent mental health hearings, including testimony from doctors. It appears she was transferred to a state hospital to await trial. As she no longer appears in the Solano County inmate roster, and not much really is known about that. December twenty twenty two, Rider and Richard Zacho are shot and killed in their home in Chester Heights, Pennsylvania. On New Year's Eve. A neighbor's doorbell camera captures audio and video over car pulling up to their home. A voice shouting mom and another voice exclaiming, oh my god, Oh God God. January twenty twenty three, police question the Zacho's daughter Michelle at her home in Vermont. A few weeks later, officers briefly take her into custody at a Pennsylvania hotel, but release her without charges. Jotas, staying at the same hotel, is arrested in charge with obstructing the homicide investigation and disorderly conduct.
Speaker 2: So is there some folks that are on the run right now, and or maybe some of these people nothing to charge him on.
Speaker 1: Right Gwindan has not been arrested and is in hiding according to her dad.
Speaker 2: But the rest of these guys are just kind of out and about being weird traning vegans, thinking that Satan's coming about, and they're still actively doing this and there's nothing to hold them on. Right again, Let's try to get one of these freaks on the show. And that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, so Rita and Richard's echo, just to kind of expand upon a little bit of what Nick was saying, is that so their bodies were found inside their home in Chester Heights, Pennsylvania, dead. So we have Rita, she had a gunshot wound to the back of the head, and then Richard a bullet wounds the right hand and another to this right and they were determined to have died two days prior, so they died on New Year's Eve. So the Pennsylvania State Police said that it was believed that it was not a random act of violence. And ten days after the bodies were discovered, the state troopers in Pennsylvania showed up at the Candlewooded Streets near the Philadelphia Airport and they had a warrant to search the room and car of Micheale Zenko, which is the daughter. They knocked on her hotel room and took her into custodies into custody. Sorry troopers were then looking for a handgun believed to be involved. According to court testimony. The state trooper Matthew Gibson testified in court that as they were leading Michelle out of the hotel, she called out to the hotel staff front at the front desk to tell to say to tell Daniel Blank that she had been detained. The troopers knew that Blank before because they had previously interviewed him in connection with the double homicide. According to the court testimony went to Blank's room, who was also staying at the same hotel, and banged on the door. Blank answered, but refused to open the door. Gibson testified that because this prompted troopers to return to their barracks to seek a search warrant for Blank's room. When the troopers returned to Blank's hotel room, they with the search warrant and no one responded to the order to open the door. Forced the door opened to find Blank and a second person hiding in the bathroom. It was then the troopers arrested Blank and a second person who was identified as Lesoda, and according to the transcripts, troopers issued commands to Lesoda, but he didn't do anything. He had his eyes closed, he would not speak, and he was just lain almost unconscious, as if he were dead on the ground, legitly like he was acting like he was dead on the ground. So Lysoda was ultimately charged with obstructing investigations sorely conduct. According to the criminal complaint, I think there's a lunk shot also showing that he was playing dead.
Speaker 2: And these were these were the folks that attacked that old man.
Speaker 1: One. Lysoda was there on site with the old man. These others are not these are these are people that were part of the cult, but they were not present with with Lynn correct Nix.
Speaker 2: It's kind of a small group of folks, right, this Zizzy and Death cult.
Speaker 1: Well, you had two kind of satellites. You have one in California and then one on the East Coast.
Speaker 4: The reason they were there for Mozelle Zenko is because her father and mother are getting killed, and jack Lesoda happened to be there as as well as I think Daniel Blank.
Speaker 2: Interesting stuff. I know it's hard to keep up with all of them, but how many of them are still out and about?
Speaker 3: Do you know?
Speaker 4: None they're they're arrested, okay, one one.
Speaker 2: And there's probably some poor SAPs right now that are whenever these things happen. It's it's interesting how many copycats come in their place, And I think that is maybe one of the issues with like sharing things like like I don't know how much of this was documented or if they had things like a uh, what's the word that I'm looking for, like a manifesto or something like that that young people could sit there and read and kind of you know, get manipulated by.
Speaker 3: Well I do wonder if that's what kind of Zizz's blog was about. Do it makes sense?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, she was definitely trying to push like her thoughts on like how people should be in the human minds and stuff.
Speaker 2: Because no matter what this idea isn't isn't over, I kind of under in a weird way. I kind of understand where they're coming from. Uh, they are talking about something that's very real. Uh, whether it's going to happen the way they think it's going to there's another story altogether. But Uh, I don't think that we have seen the last. Maybe we've seen the last of the Zizians, But I think we're going to see some different different folks talking about the same thing as we're moving forward. Yes, maybe slightly less gay, maybe slightly less vegan, who knows, But.
Speaker 4: Uh that we'll get into, Uh, we'll get into. Michelle Zenko Zacho whatever. She was a bio inform informatician bio in for me whatever in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: She was a research intern at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. She analyzed blood samples and psychological data to determine how predictive m r na's are of neurobehavioral susceptibility and sleep deprived individuals on the NASA Human Research Analog environment. So to find that interesting that you know another NASA connect Also Yeah, Bioinformatics intern and NASA Aims Research Center in twenty eighteen developed in troubleshooted bioinformatics pipelines using high throughput biological data and analysis tools, processing raw data and normalizing associated metadata for the purpose of understanding spaceflight stresses on biological systems. They also went to Temple University Cabrini University activities in societies they're involved in led Strong, the High Impact Network, which is THINK in Fair Trade activities, the Honors program through on the Dean's List twenty twelve and president and founder of the Cabrini Chapter of the High Impact Network Think Again and ran fundraisers for Against Malaria Foundation, a member of Lead Strong and Fair Trade Real Quick A little bit just about Think Think the High Impact Network as the goals of THINK are to want to encourage people to think strategically at about the best ways to improve the world, and two to help people interested in strategic altruism to organize and take effective action. We aim to do this primarily through the development and maintenance of a network of college student groups. The student groups would focus on helping people to make decisions that benefit the world the most when choosing a career, choosing how to donate, and choosing what to research and so on, and.
Speaker 2: What an effective altruism. I have not heard a single good thing that have been and that is ever come out of it.
Speaker 4: And one thing I do like when I add again, like that is something I have it here on the notes just to make sure I mentioned it again. Sam Bakmon Freed is the one who was associated with that old phrase kind of or starring it back up, bringing back to life.
Speaker 2: That was his excuse for like, yeah, I'm ripping you guys to often steal it all your money, but I'm doing this for the greater goods, so fuck you like it. It's basically his entire fucking attitude. Uh yeah, Sam Bakmon Freed is a piece of shit, And I haven't maybe maybe I'm too dumb to understand affective altruism. Uh, but you know what, I have seen a lot of great things people want to look up, like micro philanthropy, where like there's some folks that do this where they're like, Hey, here's a family in Africa and all they need is like two hundred dollars in American money. They're going to fix their roof and it's going to do this like and then you can see it happen in real life. They make a video the next day, like they build the fucking the dude's roof. Like, micro philanthropy, to me, is where it's at. Like whenever I give money away, I'm not giving it to the Red Cloth, to the Red Cross, those child molesters, I'm not giving it. Am I giving it to any in those places? Micro philanthropy is where it's at. Dude. Yeah, no, this effective altruism is completely crap, dude. And I almost feel bad for some of these Zizians, like as you're describing them, like thinking that they were going to change the world, thinking they were going to do some good and then like going to work for Google and realizing, oh wait, Google is this like multinational fucking corporation that is actually like eating people alive and using people's data to enslave them. And they feel guilty about it and they're like, actually Google's evil. Uh huh, Google is evil? Like these people were so like I think that's why I feel for some of these Zizians is because they were true believers, you know what I mean, they really believed what they were doing was good. Obviously, were they flowed, were they a little special? Were they fucking taken advantage of? And uh, you know it's kind of sad, dude, I kind of I kind of feel bad for these folks.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I get it definitely being exploded.
Speaker 3: Real quick too.
Speaker 4: I just want to mention, uh, the against Malaria that's even like a candidate's in Canada and Germany and party a part of GiveWell and the owner is Rob Mather, And I mean basically they go and supposedly their their partners with the International Red Cross and they go and you know, put out in nets to help people not get malaria.
Speaker 3: Daniel Arthur Blank, he was another one in here.
Speaker 4: Daniel Blank was born in Berkeley, California and always excelled in school, earning straight a's.
Speaker 1: One thing that should also be mentioned is that a lot of these people that were attending CFA are and then some of the Zizzy and people, they were donating a lot of money to this against Malaria almost like and they were donating it before this whole Zizien situation happened. So you almost wonder if there is somewhere that is pushing for these organizations to be donated too. And so, like Nick said, if Sam Bagman Freed is you know, pushing the malaria thing. And you're getting these tech people who are making a whole bunch of money because they're in the tech industry, that's where they get their money, and they're convincing these students or these these young people to donate their money to these organizations. And two of them, at least from the Zizzians, were donating money to against malaria. So just thought I'd insert.
Speaker 3: That thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 4: David Blake was born in Berkeley, California, and always excelled in school, learning straight a's and praise from his teachers.
Speaker 3: His mother, Naddia.
Speaker 4: Blank, told Open Vallejo he competed on Science Bowl team throughout middle and high school and was fluent in three languages. She said, Blank, who became a vegan in college, graduated a semester early from the University of California, Berkeley with a double major in bioengineering and computer science, according to a resume posted on his LinkedIn profile, and as an undergraduate, he conducted research for two Berkeley professors in an interned at Oracle and Daphnel Lambs. Blank's mother said he accepted a high paying corporate offer in Oakland following graduation. Daniel Blank's parents told Open Vallejo in an interview Monday that they believed their son's involvement with the group may be a result of brainwashing. He is not a violent person, said his father, Alexander Blank. I don't think that Daniel actually did anything really wrong, except maybe being with the wrong people. Public records show he's never listed Sacramento as a home address. Maryland court record show the home address he gave authorities after he was taken into cust the Sunday is actually a private mailbox station on Rockingham Drive in Rancho Cordova. The representative for the firm told that the told the Sacramento be on Thursday that Blank had rented a virtual mailbox for three months last year, never having stepped foot in the business. He did everything online, said the representative. Blank had rented the box to have mail received at a physical location and sent to him electronically and some I can't find exactly how I get a little confused. But in Maryland in twenty twenty two, supposedly faked his death, and I think that was just by him kind of like just disappearing.
Speaker 1: Then yeah, claimed.
Speaker 3: Go ahead. Sorry.
Speaker 1: So in June of twenty twenty three, Lesoda is released from custody after posting for a ten thousand dollars bail. He failed to return to court and the judge then issued a bench warrant. Friedman said, which was the attorney said that he hadn't heard from Leisota since twenty twenty two and had no idea where he was. And Friedman had said, I represent vegans. We believe in non violence kind of in this whole like mantra type deal. Both Blanken Zenko had not been charged in connection with the double homicide at this point, even though they had been, you know, done all that in the situation in the hotel. So wanted to kind of get into Felix Ophelia Buckholt. So in July of twenty twenty three, Felix Buckholt, to kind of give you a little bit of background on her refer she begins renting half a duplex in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, Buckholt, who is now dead. She was the one that had the work visa from Germany and went on to University of Waterloo. And one of the things with University of Waterloo, this university has a high amount of students who excel or considered geniuses in computer information systems to go to the University of Waterloo, and the University of Waterloo is where a large pool of students will be pulled from Peter Thiel to basically leave the university and go work for somewhere else and they will give them large sums of money. And then a lot of students from the University of Waterloo are kind of known for contributing a lot of I guess technological investments in software AI and stuff like that. So it's a big deal. University award was a big big university for that. Ophelia grew up in Germany where he was in mathematics, was kid winning awards and accolades and scholarships both in math and computer science at the national level. The university media release from twenty nineteen said that Buckholt was a member of the school's team that competed at the William Lowell Pootnam mathematical competition annual contest for universities in Canada and the United States, and it's one it's considered one of the most world prestigious math contests. So we have this math whiz. They're German. They went to a high school in Germany. They win a national mathematical competition, be and our champions, and then you go on to win more medals internationally. And they attend the high school that's considered the most prestigious in the world and wins a coding contest coding like computer coding. So Buckholt's LinkedIn entry said that he studied pure mathematics, and online records show that he was involved in the university's computer science club as an executive member, although fellow executive members of the club at the time said Buckhold was not well known for not well known there, others did know that he was there. And so one of the things that sticks out of Ophelia Felix is that they earned a scholarship for pure mathematics to the University of Waterloo, which I believe they say is kind of hard. And the friends considered her passionate, a passionate math student and was fun and positive and was an active member of the science club, the Computer Science Club, Pure Math, and that she was considered one of those people that reads math textbooks for fun, right, or they do math on chalkboard for fun. So in twenty eighteen Facebook posts she had donated five thousand to the Malaria Foundation. So this is where you know, we see that malaria kind of coming in there. And then she goes on to graduate in twenty nineteen. So after this she interns an elite trading firm, and then after that she graduates with honors. And then it's at this point when she graduates that she has then transitioned to female after college. So something happened after college is she then transitions.
Speaker 4: And according to the news outlets, Buckholtz, now deleted LinkedIn profile says he in New York office of Tower Research Capital, the high frequency trading firm. He joined Tower in October of twenty twenty one, following two years at radex Trading. His current job at the time of the shooting on his profile was a quantitative trader at Tower Research Capital in New York City. Calls and emails from national posts to Tower asking for information about Buckholt and to confirm his position have gone unanswered though, But that's what was on there.
Speaker 2: You know. It sounds shitty to say this, but and I kind of alluded to this earlier. It's like people that have two high IQs that they're just too smart for their own good. There are folks that will sit there because I have a few friends that are just like this, that they will sit there and pontificate on certain ideals and different ideas there aren't applicable in this world, uh, that aren't realistic in our world that we're in right now. At some point, it kind of it kind of takes their entire lives, you know. They they sit there and they spend time on questions that aren't ever going to be answered and couldn't be in the first place, because sometimes the questions are like they're not real, you know what I mean. And these people it's kind of it's kind of sad, like I'm sure we're uh Ophelia, where Felix was a very bright person and if they had been seared in the correct, you know direction, they could have really helped humanity, and uh, they kind of get stuck in this like rationalist circle jerk of like mental gymnastics that doesn't do anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think this is a classic case of this, because you know, she she's at the top of her game, you know, in math, in computers. I mean, she's winning all these accolades. She goes to university, she's on full ride. I mean, now she's working at a New York City firm. She's like leveraging mathematical like complex models for investment opportunities. She's also making like half a million dollars a year. So she's like just at the top of her game. And then all of a sudden, like according to her roommate says that it just like turns and she's now always on the phone. She's always whisking off every other weekend on the plane. Nobody knows where she's going, she's heard from, or she's not even answering her text from her friends anymore. So she had it seemed like she had this friend base. But then they also mentioned that her house was also prior to all this was a place where other I guess gender to female had started to I guess congregate, right, and so and then I guess you have the you know, kind of breakaway, and she is now all into the whole Zizian thing. And I believe she was the actual benefactor. I think in that if she's making that much money, you know, this is where you know, people say, well, how did they move? How did they acquire all of this stuff? You know, you're talking about coding people. They probably you know, borderline hackers, if not full on hackers. But you have Ophelia who's making a lot of money. And I mean you don't have to wonder where most of the money was coming from. It was probably coming from her. She was probably the benefactor itself. And you know she would just.
Speaker 2: About a million dollars a year is a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah. And they said that she wasn't ever living outside of her means either, so she had bank like she wasn't spending it on really anything until she just ends up taking a flight out of New York in November of twenty twenty three, and she's ever heard from again. She cuts off all contact with her friends and her her family.
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, this is kind of sounding a lot like who's the guy that went and shot the the insurance ceo? Do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's also a handsome little homo. What's his name?
Speaker 1: Uh, I can't remember his name.
Speaker 2: But like this sounds like it because his last his last like six months to year, like all of his friends saying like he just was on the phone all the time, just kind of disappeared, wouldn't answer, uh any friends or family, just kind of self isolated. Leonardo is not Is that what his name is? Luigi Luigi? Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's it's really sad. Sorry, yeah, man, uh yeah, it's honestly really tragic listening, uh listening to this stuff because they did have, especially the last one we were just talking about. Uh, they were set many they could have had the best life ever Ophelia was or Felix. They had everything going.
Speaker 4: For you had the world by the balls, right, Yeah, straight up. You know this is something I'm not saying it came from that person, but you know I had even wondered too, Like when you're still hearing about like it's a bunch of these got a bunch of them got out of prison when their ball got dropped out to tank grand like even motherfuckers couldn't afford rant.
Speaker 3: How'd you get out?
Speaker 2: That was an interesting thing about side note that I had heard about that that they had been living at that folks, that that old man's property. What was that North Carolina?
Speaker 3: They California?
Speaker 1: Where was that California, California.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay, man. Anyways, I've had too much drink. So they'd been living on that old man's property, right, and that was like during and they had been paying them and during the COVID times is when they they got the opportunity to quit paying their rent and they just wanted to keep going with that. And that's kind of what caused that. Uh that kerfufflefle Yeah, that's funny. That's a good that's a good way of putting it. It's just a little kerfuffle.
Speaker 4: Uh all right, Uh here we got Teresa Young Blutz.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: May twenty twenty four, Teresa Young Blutz parents re bought her missing in Seattle after she sends her mother emails saying she has moved in with a friend and changed her number.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not pro tranny, but she does look cuter as a girl. Maximilian Snyder was not a cute guy. She looks cute with the pink air. Actually, here you go, did you have max?
Speaker 3: They almost look like they'd be the same person.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, yeah, Teresa Young Blut University off.
Speaker 3: She went to University of Washington.
Speaker 4: She attended the prestigious Lakeside School in North Seattle.
Speaker 2: November, she prescedure schools always lots of money. This is this is the connecting factors here. Always top of their class, very high intellect. It's almost like a smart dog can be trained better than a dumb one.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: They like these, They like these smart little fucking dummies from affluent families that they can really manipulate. Yeah, always, always, always.
Speaker 4: In uh November, she applied for a marriage license with Maximilian Snyder. Maximilian Snyder, who is facing charging different people?
Speaker 3: Yeah, before even when I joked, had even joked. And so they do look like they.
Speaker 2: A million in trance. I was like, man, Max looks cute over there on the right. He's like, man, he's doing it right.
Speaker 1: So Resa is the ones in the center, the two center photographs, the one with a mask and then the one down here.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's a blow up. I was like, Maximilian be looking good. Actually he did the right thing off.
Speaker 1: And I don't, I don't did have they transitioned? Nick? Have you read anywhere that they've transitioned.
Speaker 3: I think so, I don't know. Actually I couldn't tell you honestly.
Speaker 4: Oh all right, yeah, it's all right, uh yeah, oh yeah. And Maximilia Snyder, who is facing charges of fatally stabbing a man in northern California.
Speaker 3: Notably, Snyder is also an alumni.
Speaker 4: Of Lakeside School. November twenty twenty four, young Blood Maximilian Snyder applied for a marriage license in Washington State. Also this month, young Blood begins renting a condo near Buckholtz in North Carolina. And again Maximian desided just mentioned a little bit about his background. He was an alumni of Lakeside School. Snyder went on to study philosophy and computer science at the University of Oxford in the UK. According to his Lincoln Page, he was in Stanford at twenty nineteen, and more recently he lived in a condo in Kirkland, northeast of Seattle that is owned by his mother. Both Youngbud and Buckhole were renting separate units in the same Chapel Hill, North Carolina neighborhood. The owner of the properties, who requested anonymity due to safety concern noted that Buckholt had been renting one unit via Airbnb since July of twenty twenty three, before moving to a second unit later that year. Young Holt began renting a Young Blood began renting her unit in November twenty twenty four and paid nearly ten grand to extend her stay until the end of March.
Speaker 1: All right, so young Blood and buckhol they check into this hotel in Vermont on January fourteen. So this is all culminating to know the Board of Patrol incident, and so investigators put the pair under surveillance after a hotel worker reports concerns about their old black tactical clothing and the gun young Blood was carrying, and I believe that she was carrying it on the outside of herself. In Vermont, I believe does not have open carry laws. So in January twenty twenty five, hotel employee basically calls reports them to law enforcement. And this is like the Newport city in Swedes. So they so you have Buckholt, who's a German national, and thenteris the young Blood. Right, So buckhold had been missing for a year. Remember she takes a plane, she takes off, cuts off contact. So she's been missing for a year and New York friends have basically stopped trying to contact her. So in January seventeenth, lind the landlord, so going back to California. On January seventeen, Lynn the landlord in California is killed. Okay, Snyder is charged with murder, and prosecutors allege that he was trying to prevent Linde from testifying against them because remember he they had attacked him. So Lynn's death occurs three days prior to the war patrol shootout. And so then we have January twentieth, US Border Patrol officers pull young Blood and Buckholt over on the Interstate ninety one in Comentry, Vermont. Agent David Molland and Buckholt are killed in a shootout. Young Blood, who is wounded, is in charge with the firearms charge. So it's not until January twentieth of this year when she's when I guess she makes news and that she is shot dead in a gun battle with the Border Patrol agents. And so what basically they say happened is at the age just pulled over Buckle's car and it was like doing a routine traffic stop. But then there's other media outlets. Nick correct me if I'm wrong. How they say it was a routine traffic stock, but then it might have been some sort of immigration check of sorts or whatever, and that young Butld is in the back and pulls a gun and opens fire on these agents. The agent's fire back, but Hold pulls out another.
Speaker 2: Pink hair was the one that busted out the gap.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they said that, like it was almost like that robotic is you know, because we're going back to AI, but it was almost like almost like zero fox and like knew what's knew what it was doing and like just got out.
Speaker 3: And just pulled out inside of blasting.
Speaker 2: Soon some mk ultra mind control. That's what it sounds like to me.
Speaker 1: Because if you're thinking about these these kids in there constantly, you know, in computers, you don't perceive them as going to the shooting range and practicing, you know, you don't consider them to be doing that. I wouldn't meet personally. But the fact that some of the FBI, after David's testimony says, like Nick had said that it was almost you know, they knew exactly what they were doing, had all kinds of confidence in doing what they were doing. So buck hole Teresa on what had been under surveillance for several days prior because of how they were dressed. To me, why are you dressed like that? Why are you putting your gun outs? Are you trying to, you know, lure attention? Because I would think the whole premise is to get away, to evade detection, right, so you can continue doing what you're doing. But for some reason, you show up in cosplay this whole thing. Yeah, you're gonna have Well, that.
Speaker 2: Also goes back to that like game theory right where they say, like, hey, if somebody attacks you, you attack them back with full force, like ready to fucking smite them. Yeah, these people have like a victim complex. They're already kind of have that kind of that headspace. There's probably like a good amount of paranoia that's like feeding this like bizarre behavior that they have. They probably think the government is gunning for him when they don't even know who these fucking freaks are, and so like that definitely aids to like, yes, she should have chilled the fuck out and not a fucking bull the gun out and shot somebody. But they're they've lost it at this point, they're.
Speaker 1: Fucking You bring up a good point it's game theory. So are they pretending, are they modeling, are they simulating? Are they testing the limits here? Is that what they're doing?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know if they shut and killed the board patrol agents, so I don't think they did anything wrong in Minecraft.
Speaker 1: So the guns that were found on them after shooting was purchased by someone purporting to be a resident of Orleans, Vermont, from a licensed firearm dealer in Mountainboor, Vermont, last February. According to Pennsylvania State Police, the firearm used in the Vermont incident was purchased by a person of interests in December of twenty twenty two the murders of Richard and rita's Anko Inchester Heights, Pennsylvania. So this is probably the same same guns that are being used. Both young Blood and the gun purchaser had been in regular contact with an individual link to Pennsylvania investigation who is also considered a person of interest in separate homicide case in California, as detailed by US Attorney Michael Treasher in court documents, and that person, the prosecution MOMO says, is a person of interest in a dual homicide investigation in Delaware County, Pennsylvania, so that person you know, all three different ones has their name all over them.
Speaker 4: Buckole flew into the United States and the hours preceding that Pennsylvania homicide, both the defendant and the person who purchased the firearms in or acquainted with and have been in frequent contact with an individual who is detained by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania during that homicide investigation. That individual is also a person of interest in a homicide investigation of Aalo, California, the prosecutor's memo says. The government motion says young Blood had traveled internationally in each of the previous three years, although no information on which country or country's has provided. The FBI also sees the journal that allegedly belonged to young Blood. This is interesting. It contains sections written in cipher text, which is encoded messages that need an algorithmic key to encode to decode. Some portions that agents can read include phrases suggesting that hoollucinogenic drug use, prosecutors say, including coming up on acid in parentheses and then in parentheses. Not really sure what to spend this trip on. This LSD trip seems pretty mellow, and they feel kind of high vibration y, maybe more so than other LSD trips. So this is stuff that they, you know, they could decode. The couple raised alarm when seeing when scenes skulking around the small town Vermont, dressed in black tactical gear. Young What was also wearing an exposed pistol and a holster. According to an FBI criminal complaint, open carrier of a firearm is legal in Vermont, but it added to a concern in a hotel clerk in Londonville, Vermont, the village forty five kilometers south of the shooting. Uh police said the couple didn't talk much with officers who came to speak to them, and they checked out of the hotels soon after their contact with officers. According to a criminal complaint by FBI special agent, the pair traveled north and instead spent the night. In the next five days in Newport, got records revealed that young Blood and Buckled had been under surveillance for several days.
Speaker 3: Leading up to the January twentieth shootout.
Speaker 4: They sort Buckle by rolls of ammunition rolls of aluminum foil at Walmart and then sit in the couple's car wrapping unidentified items and foil sheets. The FBI later found foil wrapped cell phones at the scene of the shooting. Court documents say the FBI found guns and ammunition, as well as an odd assortment of tactical and computing gear, with the couple full fests, full face respirators, night vision goggles, ballistic helmet, shooting range targets, several computer and electronic electronic devices, and a journal. And they know again, like I had mentioned today, I had found from like another news link that came from somebody else's coverage on this that they even said that they did find syringes and an ultrasam machine.
Speaker 3: Uh, Aphelia.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: You always do wonder with groups like this. You always hear about, like, you know, the amount of ammunition that they had and or weapons that they had, and you always kind of wonder where the fuck did these freaks get this?
Speaker 3: You don't need baby, maybe I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, Etsy, Uh yeah, Aphilia Ophelia Buckle. While the FBI said has work visa was current, earlier reports suggest that I had expired in emotion, seeking to have young blood detained prior to trial. US attorney Michael Dresher alleged that she and Buckle might be linked to other people suspected and violent acts. February twenty twenty five, the FBI searches the Chapel Hill property where a landlord says young Blood, Buckled and Lesda have been living earlier this winter. February sixteenth, or twenty twenty five, Lsda, Jacko, and Blank were arrested in Frostburg, Marlin on Sunday afternoon. The blogger Jackalosodith of Berkeley, California, along with Michelle Zacho of Media Pennsylvania, and Daniel Blank of Sacramento, California, face charges including trespassing, obstructing and hindering, and possessions a possession of a handgun in a vehicle. At the time of their arrest, they were dressed in black and two war gun belts holding ammunition. According to police, a rifle was found in the back of one truck and a handgun on the front floorboard. Zacho, who refused to put her hands behind her back, was taken up to the ground. She was also carrying a handgun. A Maryland court. Maryland court has ordered a blogger known as Ziz, who leads as a coult Life group connected to six killings to be held without bail. Teresa Youngblood has has pleaded not guilty to federal firearm charges, and the Zizz's lawyer, Daniel mc garrigle, whoever, declined to comment. Attempts to reach lawyers for Zacho and Blank we're not successful. And that is really about it.
Speaker 3: That is it.
Speaker 4: There you go, there's like a little map to to give you a little bit of the idea of the people got killed.
Speaker 2: Jack Milisoda right there.
Speaker 4: Is himself, Boyhanian killed in self defense that he got to hear again. Aphelia, it's a shame that of question, the one that the cash cow, the one that got killed.
Speaker 2: Interesting, man, where where do you think it comes? Where do you think it goes from here? I like to think about the overall idea too. I mean, because like I said before, like they may have knocked down this, but I think we're going to see more, folks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think if you I was just well, one thing that I found interesting with this case, I mean, fucking you're just weird connections with like NASA and some of the stuff that.
Speaker 3: They were into.
Speaker 4: But uh, the last two years, I mean listen, I'm not like it is what it is. There has been a lot of people of this identity that I've been doing some weird crimes.
Speaker 2: Or s right, dude, Like back in the day, there was like a meme where there was a meme where they'd be like, uh, hey, there was a mass shooting and then there'd be a picture of Betty White and you're like, Betty's white, right, that's like the it's like the joke because there was always some little, you know, in cell, little white kid that was shooting people, doing the mass shootings whatever it was. But now it's like better Betty's trance Like that is kind of the meme at this point where I guess it still is a straight white guy. Well I don't know that's straight, but it is. It's still a little white kid. Uh that's been manipulated. Yeah, there's a lot of well sometimes it's ladies too. It's some there's a been a few of those, right. They get them on tea and get them all agro and then they give them a gun and they go kill little Christian kids.
Speaker 4: No, I definitely think we might see more of this stuff. My opinion, I you know, not to get due conspiratorial, But I do think there might be a possibility with just like targeting these individuals and they might actually be kind of like being turned into assassins.
Speaker 3: I do wonder about.
Speaker 4: That, especially the people that are especially just like some of the places that they go back to and the people that are involved with those companies.
Speaker 3: It's just.
Speaker 2: A lot of times it feels like these are experiments where they're like trying out new shit and they're they kind of I mean to me, almost all the serial killers too, especially like in the sixties, seventies, eighties, all those people there that was an extension of the mk Ultra program and kind of screwing with people's heads and kind of seeing what would happen, just kind of allowing things to happen, and when they would get caught, they would like, I mean, that's always for me, is like Charles Manson, how many times he was like he was on like parole and he'd be like caught with drugs and underage girls and they'd be like, oh, you're fine, dude, go ahead. It is interesting, dude. Uh. But like the overarching like like psyop in all of this is about the AI, Like how much of this do you think is real. How much credience do you give this?
Speaker 3: That's another thing.
Speaker 1: So you want to take that, Lisa, Yeah, I think yes to your question. I think that this is somewhat well. I mean, you know, it could be a show trial. It could be a show type incident to where all of the attention is being directed to or misguided into a totally different situation. But when you look at the people who are funding these think tanks, and you're looking at who basically funded some of these scholarships to these major universities, you're looking at people who now have high ranking government contracts into law enforcement and predictive programming and predictive minority report to where you're looking now at surveillance. You're looking at now data collection on DNA and other type of medical type of information so to speak. And you look at that and you're like, Okay, well, you know, how are they going to be in a position to make the most informed decision when they own all of not they own, but they possess most of the government contracts that infiltrate every aspect into our lives as citizens, right, And so you look at what they are saying, I mean, it's not too far from you know, what we're all concerned with, the only thing is that they're draped in the cloth that we all oppose, right, well, that we all oppose, but the veganism or the non binary or you know, these kind of verradical beliefs, so that we don't adhere to them because on the surface, we're already hands away because we don't agree with the exterior part of it. But what they are saying, I think we all kind of agree on in that AI is going to infiltrate every aspect of our life, and that the rules and regulations are being made only by a point zero one percent of the people and in making these algorithms into AI. But that's that's my take.
Speaker 2: Well, I said, I think you may have a fantastic point with that, Like we're already going to be, like the majority of the people are going to be opposed against these people because oh did you hear their vegan tranny weirdos and shut a fucking border patrol agent. Uh you know what I mean, Like your boomer magga con zionists grandfather is going to be like fucked tose trainings without even like addressing the issue or with anything that these people are like talking about. But also I mean, these people are actually saying like, hey, let's give more money to these ais because we're trying to bring about the cosmic Christ. Uh So I actually am opposed these trainees, but it is interesting and uh I don't I have no fucking idea, dude. It's it's kind of bizarre. And as far as it goes with uh them actually bringing about some sort of entity, I think that like the Christian uh metaphysical person myssed it Christian to me, uh thinks that it's entirely possible and maybe inevitable. I don't know that they are going to try to bring bring about some sort of intelligence that we like, I don't know. I don't know, Nick, how much how much credence do you give to that? Because uh, I know you're not a Christian guy. You have your own set of beliefs and ideas and things. Uh what do you what do you think about these like it disembodied uh spirits, old entities, demons?
Speaker 3: I think you can Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I do think that that there's energetic things that I think can affect you. I do think there's also maybe being you know, due to things that were even given the drugs and stuff like, I do wonder if you can even be put into maybe in a better state to be open up to things. I do think being influenced from some sort of like I mean, I don't like using demonic, but maybe a negative frequency or something. I do think that's possible. And I do think I do think occultism might even be used on these people, Oh sure, or.
Speaker 2: Fracturing in the beginning. What are your thoughts on maybe occult to scrubs people's ideologies? What are your thoughts that are that's manipulating these folks? Well, potentially.
Speaker 4: If I think like an occultist is involved in the situation like that, that's probably more of like the MK ultra aspect. Like I do think there might be stuff going on like that, So I do think you might have actually occultist involved in them, because I do think, like as weird as it sounds, like, having a magical effect, I think is almost kind of like MK culture in a sense, like if you fuck with magic. I do think, like you see how you could start fucking with people's minds if you push them into that experience.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think you know, I've had some interesting folks on the show, and we've had some fun conversations. But as far as like just practical magic goes, to me, magic is just a form of manipulation, like in a weird way, like if I'm a magician, Oh, I guess like a magician, or if I'm a pastor of like a megachurch and I sit there and I kind of manipulate the crowd and start working on their emotions. Even if I'm a musician and I'm sitting there and I'm playing different like frequency sounds and like like trying to evoke emotion, trying to get people to feel a certain way. All to me, that is actual magic. That that is like the truest form of magic that practically that we can see, feel, experience here. And so all of these people, like to me, government governmental people controlling the mind, it the mk ultra, like that was their way of trying to manipulate and distort reality, getting these poor fucking retards to think like, hey, maybe it's better not to eat meat. Hey, you know what, it's better for the world if you chop off your winger. Like, to me, all of that is magic, All of that is magical rituals, All of that is getting them to adhere to a new ideology. And these people are just playing behind the scenes and it's almost chaos magic, just trying to see what will stick and what won't and kind of just like kind of disrupting the population. I don't know, but do you think that there is actual an ease that these people are listening to?
Speaker 3: Do you? Like? Uh?
Speaker 2: Like to me, if I'm the most skitzo in my fucking in my mind, like I think that our governments have been manipulated by these entities that want to be here. Like to me, this is the meat and potatoes earth, this whatever realm we're in right now, this is like, uh, this is where all the fucking steaks are, and they want to be here, and maybe they can't exist here without like a form that they can take, right, So that's like the idea of taking control of I don't know, like a computer or something like that that they can like stay here. Uh are there? Like, do you truly believe in actual entities? Have they been manipulating our entire society this whole time? Are they fucking reptilians? Are they fucking robots? You know? Like, are the angels demons? Like, I'm curious on your thoughts and Eliza as well.
Speaker 3: I do think it is quite possible that maybe.
Speaker 4: Things from other times of places might get stuck into human body here. Do you think that's possible? Yeah, and it may not be the best for us at times, you know, when that happens. You know, I think people will take advantage of things that they know, you know, especially if you're able to jump like that. I know that may sound crazy, but I do think that's quite possible that you can like actually choose to leave yourself and go into a different body, you.
Speaker 3: Know, possibly at different times, you know.
Speaker 4: I mean there's things in magic where they do talk about putting like things into people's bodies after they've soul has left. Yeah, so it's like it's a fox, you know, they call it a homoculous but that could also be considered the brain or you know, if you look at different ways it's used. You know, who knows what it's being talked about, you know. So I do think that's possible. Yeah, I mean, I do think there could be people here that are, like I guess, technically possessed in a sense, whether they're not not.
Speaker 2: What you think they are, and some might be. I still think Hillary Clinton, but.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say sometimes I think Doo thinks they might be a few presidents stuff fall into that.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Lisa, what are your thoughts on any of that? Is that all to metaphysical.
Speaker 1: And for you or no, not at all? I I one agree with Nick. I think it is all possible, and there are lots of instances where people will create things in order to embody other things as well. But I think also Fox Molder said it best when he said the devil is just one man with a plan, and real evil exists among men who conspire against the rest of the American people for power and money. So I think we also have to take that into consideration too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I mean a lot of socialist retards will say, you know, money is the root of all evil, but it's pretty explicit. It's the love of money, and so it's the obsession with money. Money is not the root of all evil. It's greedy cunts. And we know who those greedy cunts are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're good, You're funny. This has been a blast, man, I mean, believe it or not, there is other stuff to go into it. It's just too much I mean there's even like other people's names that we've come across now they're associated with them that I would like to look at, but so much.
Speaker 3: I mean, that believed that took weeks and weeks, so I.
Speaker 2: Believe it didn't know. You guys did a great job. That was great man. Yeah, these these folks are I still look at them with sympathy. I think these people will manipulate it and just kind of it's hard to you know, it's hard to feel sympathy for people that have like acted violently and did some sick shit. But like I do, honestly a lot of the trans community, Like I like to make a lot of jokes, but I actually have I feel for him.
Speaker 4: I do think, yeah, to an extent, and I guess I don't want to say all of them, but whatever. To an extent, I think a lot of people who take on these ideologies are just unfortunately MKT through like some tavistac idea. Like if you've gotten to that extent, something along with either the food, the TV, or the drugs that have been handed to you has somehow gotten you to accept that and think that's the atrazine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all the things in the water. It's all been that's a.
Speaker 4: Self calculated result through a whole bunch of things being done to somebody.
Speaker 2: I think, and always, always, always, in my mind, there is a level of consent and people have to kind of invite the vampire in, but you do kind of have to feel sorry for him because they've kind of been glammed by that vampire as well.
Speaker 1: But also if we if we are trying, you know, we've looked at history and how media manipulates history, where media only selectively reports on things, we should also consider that here in that media is potentially selecting what to report with these groups, So there is also that as well.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, and that was like the biggest thing with like social media is they actually encourage as much as they say they're trying to like blast things out in the ether, they really do encourage like echo chambers very much. So they kind of want you in your own weird little group. And then they kind of they've actually admitted to like screwing with little kind of micro cosms and little kind of little weird groups of folks. Like there's like a group of bill Beg like Ranny Furries, right, Like there's like a weird little micro community if these little weird these you're the little furries, and the government has was caught and admitted to like infiltrating these weird little communities, and they wanted to see if they could do it, and they did. They like the person that started this weird little community, they convinced the rest of the community that he was like a Nazi, and they did this whole thing. They kind of like they absolutely take these little tiny communities and they kind of they manipulate them. They see what they could do as far as like changing their ideology. They they take these communities and they kind of usurp them in a weird way and kind of co opt them. I mean, you can see it in you can see it in the conspiracy community. How many people how many people are grift or weirdos that are you know, getting people to do all this bizarre shit, Like you can see it left and right, like in our own communities right now. Like how who attacks conspiracy theorists harder than a conspiracy theorist?
Speaker 4: The only thing worse actually, I think could be like I don't know, you may not know this because you're probably not into it too much, but like if you're into like the YouTube true crime community. Those motherfuckers off the hook, they yo, they came over into the conspiracy community, they'd be like, oh my god, what the fuck is wrong with like they think like I might be mouthy on my opinion. These motherfuckers will shit all over anybody. They don't give a flying fuck who you are. How popular are you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? They are crazy. That's like the wild wild West YouTube true crime.
Speaker 4: Man, it's a wild wild West out there if you follow the motherfuckers that she gets at the taining.
Speaker 3: It gets at.
Speaker 2: Tating all white women, and they are all angry and they want and they want you to know it.
Speaker 4: The ones in the chat, for sure, You're totally right. It's a bunch of angry Karens totally.
Speaker 2: This has been a lot of fun, guys. Let's do some plugs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, uh yeah, they cult rejects Ville, ball on, Bitch Rumble YouTube and all major podcasts.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: What's your website?
Speaker 1: Nick? Okay, call research inste dot org and everything next said, thank you, I love it.
Speaker 2: Uh, this is a lot of fun, guys. You guys are the best. You guys are always welcome here. We always have some fun as we talk, Nick, I think you're coming on. We should, we should schedule it. You're gonna do some like crazy uh.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we're gonna go over with the rituals and stuff.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, oh yeah yeah, totally forgot about that, totally totally.
Speaker 2: Yes, let's bring about that AI that they're talking about accidentally. We're going to open the fuck up. No sex, no homo, no Al Crowley.
Speaker 3: But everybody. Yeah yeah, we'll all have our clothes on.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah dude. All right, you guys are great. Thank you guys so much. Yes, uh, everybody in the chat, we appreciate you, guys. We love you guys. Uh, this has been a lot of fun and uh yeah, let's let's see it again. Nick, Eliza, you're amazing. You're one of my favorites, so you're always welcome back as well.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, cheers, guys,