Speaker 1: You're watching brand new faces. I'm your host, Matt, and I'm joined tonight by a very special guest. She has a cool name, and I'm trying to figure out the best way to pronounce it, Carolyn Rose. Is it Carolyn spelled likes? I understand this spelled differently, but is it Carolyn like pronounced that way?
Speaker 2: It's just Carolyn Carolyn.
Speaker 1: Okay, I may have overthought that too much. My guest today Carolyn Rose c A R A l y n N Rose. You can find her on Twitter and Instagram at It's Carolyn Rose. Most importantly, though, payday comes around and you have a little cash in your pocket, head on over to her only fans or her many VIDs. Her only fans is at Carolyn underscore Rose many VIDs is straight. Carolyn Rose again links to all that in the episode of description, Carolyn, thank you so much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me. This is very exciting.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: Let me start with the third rudest question you can ask a woman. Okay, it's in your bio, so I feel like I'm okay asking it.
Speaker 3: Can I ask how old you are?
Speaker 2: I just turned thirty this year Okay, was that.
Speaker 3: A big move for you? Did it feel any different?
Speaker 2: The fl so different?
Speaker 3: I'm definitely big. I'm thirty eight, so I'm like inching towards the forty, and that really that's when you start dying. I think.
Speaker 2: You know my friends who just turned forty, I'm actually pretty envious. They're going through some fantastic transformations and their lives are extraordinary, So I think you've got something to look forward to.
Speaker 3: Okay, sounds good. All right, My next question here.
Speaker 1: So I grew up listening to some rap music and I never understood the measurements that they talked about. I just knew the bigger meant thicker, and I liked it. So I came up with my own set of metrics, and I'm hoping you can answer them for me. Could you tell me your height? I'm five fives, okay, could you tell me your cup size?
Speaker 3: And may I ask to take a peek?
Speaker 2: I am currently a thirty six D and we could do a real peak.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, that would be nice. I would appreciate that.
Speaker 1: And for my foot guys out there, not necessarily my fetish, but it's non destructive, so I like to encourage them to ask you what your shoe size is.
Speaker 2: Uh, every shoe is so different, but I'm a seven and a half.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so let's my goodness. By the way, if you're just listening to this, you're fucking missing out. And if you're not on the only fans at Carolyn Underscore Rows, you're also missing out. Carolyn, let me ask you the basic, boring question, how did you initially decide to step into the adult entertainment industry in whatever field that was, whether it was stripping, camming, you know, shooting video? When did you go vanilla life doesn't work right now? I need to do something different.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I had a big disruptive transition in my early twenties. I had moved across the country, I got fired for the first time, and then broke up with the guy that I moved with. So in that vein I kind of discovered camming through like Chatterbait and those sorts of twenty four hour sites. I had a lot of fun meeting some folks, learning about new kinks. And I've always loved human sexuality, just the like textbook level of it, So it was very practical, hands on discovery and ever since I've just sort of been growing and finding what works, what doesn't quite work.
Speaker 1: And yeah, okay, you know I always hear that, and I always think that too. Human sexuality. Can I ask? And this may be too broad of a question. And I didn't write this down, so I don't even know how to phrase this appropriately, not that it's inappropriate, just it may sound dumb. Human sexuality, What does it mean to you? Because I told you before, I'm thirty, I've been with my wife since I was twenty. I've been with two women in my life, high school girlfriend, this, But I don't feel like a loss. I don't feel like, oh I didn't get enough pussy out there in life. You know, I didn't see enough women naked that I'm happy. I'm thrilled with it. Some people aren't. And I just want to know what your perspective is on that, whether it's you know, monogamy or just in general the human sexual experience. What do you get out of it? What do you like about it? How do you interpret it for yourself? I apologize too. My questions are way too long, and my hands come at the screen a lot.
Speaker 2: That's okay, I talk of my hands all the time. But that's yeah, that's like five questions in one. So I'm going to start with kind of the overarching what I think is human sexuality, and I think it falls in the category of what a lot of human science and psychology is, which is just we overthink our own animalistic qualities and our own natural instincts, and then we write books about it with big words. That's human sexuality in my understanding, because at the end of the day, we are sexual creatures. We are sexual beings, whether that's monogamous or celibate or polyamorous. At the utmost exploration and activity degree, we are all ultimately animals. Some of us are the kind of animals where we find our one true pairing and we never variate, and that is perfectly fulfilling. Others like myself, are closer to the middle ground, where there's a curiosity to at least converse and meet people that have that, you know, different perspectives and sometimes very similar perspectives. And then you have folks who are to the farther extreme where it's they want five six different people. They feed off of that level of interaction and interconnectedness. So it's all valid under the scope of we are part of the animal kingdom as much as any other living creature on this planet. Yeah, that's sort of my take on that. I've been open, I've been monogamous. Right now, I'm somewhere in between. I'm currently partnered. Sorry, some of my fans aren't the biggest fan of that fact.
Speaker 1: So okay, all right, that's interesting. So what have you learned about others human sexuality or others kinks or niches since you've heard people aren't a fan of that, Like, if I'm just looking at porn as an experience I'm having, maybe I'm putting myself in the perspective of the male in the scene, or maybe the female. I don't know. I watched White Lotus, so I remember that scene. We've all given that monologue in Thailand before. So what have you learned about other people or other men or other women that might.
Speaker 3: Reach out to you as well?
Speaker 1: Is it wider the breadth of a niche and fetish out there than you ever thought it could have been?
Speaker 2: Honestly, it's it's kind of it's rule thirty four. If if you can dream it, somebody's kinked it. Like it really is that wide and broad and and insane a little bit. You think about the capacity of this, you know, giant piece of meat we have in our skulls. If you can think it, can dream it, you can do it for myself. What I've discovered is the ultimate element is the element of fantasy, you know, getting to live out the sort of squiggly dreams that might come up for somebody when they think about a topic or when they watch something maybe more taboo again, you know those squiggles in your in your tummy and your abdomen that happen. You're just like, oh, that's kind of cool. And there are there are kinks out there that I see and conceptually hot as hell. When I go to do it, I can't do it.
Speaker 3: Could Could you give me one of those an example of it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, when it comes to like extreme bondage or being tied down, like conceptually, I go, that's hot. I could watch that all day having been restrained to that degree, immediate panic attack. Nope, not for me. Sorry, I'm out. But it's gorgeous over there. And I love the concept. I love the idea of it. So even just the words of I'm going to hold you down and fucking senseless, very sexy ropes. Entering the scene gets a little a little more. Okay, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: I have a question to ask, and if it's a rude question, I apologize for it. Okay, I have in Okay, have you always lived in the area that is listed on your Twitter bio currently?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Now, I'm from the midwest, uh and before there, I'm from South and before there, I'm from the East Coast. So I've been all over this country in my in my time.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I was going to ask only because I've interviewed quite a few Pacific Northwest girls. They are crazy in the best possible way. I love them. They are so sexual but so intelligent too, So that's why it kind of, you know, I was kind of like, it's Portland girl like this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is Carolinia.
Speaker 2: I saw on my place for sure. I've been here for about ten years.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, all right, fair? How is the community there in terms of that? I understand you're you're in a thing now, but did you ever swing or anything like that while you're up in that area?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah? In fact, I was the cover girl for a swinger's magazine out here in my couple first couple of years living out here and being part of the community. Admittedly, I've I've stepped away somewhat. I haven't been as involved in active in events. I kind of found my few people and then vanished. I'd like to come back out and at least participate in the voyeur element of more community events and the people element as well. I love I love getting attached, chat to people, interact with new friends. As far as swinging goes, there's yeah, there's just some communication elements. I still obviously, I still perform, I still make content. I'm still for higher On the play side, it's going to be more fluid.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, fair, all right.
Speaker 1: I have some likes and dislike questions for you, because if we just talk about human sexuality and how beautiful it is in the psychology behind.
Speaker 3: It, these guys are gonna kill me. Let me ask, are you Are you into women?
Speaker 2: I am? Okay, I'm very bisexual.
Speaker 3: Okay, have you always been into women?
Speaker 2: Yes? Though I didn't always realize it, gotcha?
Speaker 3: Gotcha?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, can you rank these three for me? I'm sorry to be so blunt after all this nice discussion we had, but swallowing facials, cream pies.
Speaker 2: Ooh, I think I think third bottom tiers is swallowing. I'm not. I'm just not good at it. I gag so easily.
Speaker 3: Is okay? Is it a texture thing? Is it a flavor? Is it a what is it now?
Speaker 2: A texture thing? It's I don't like certain like puddings either. I can't do it. It's it's a viscosity thing. I'm sorry. I know it's really hot. Again, I could watch it all day long. I go to do it. I'm not good at it. Facials are kind of mid range. I could take it or leave it, but I'm not gonna lie. I'm a big fan of a good creampie.
Speaker 1: Ok fair, Now is the reason the feel? Or is the reason like ninety nine percent of the other women who put it at number one, who and go? The cleanup's easy on that.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: You know that does help.
Speaker 3: It's not a negative.
Speaker 2: I also am a natural woman. I have a bush. So the cleanup is gonna be what it is regardless. Now in part it is it is definitely part of a kink. It's part of that like connection cank, especially with my partner, who is primarily the only person who gets access to that, but he also creates content, so you guys still get to see it.
Speaker 1: Okay, right, I'll put his links to the content creation. Sounds good. What is our current working relationship with anal? Are we friendly? Are we terrified to this guy because he's the office violent guy or what?
Speaker 2: Well, we've tried it. It's not really my scene. I unfortunately also have a very lovely ass. Uh So, I feel like I'm just saying I'm sorry a lot in this interviewment.
Speaker 1: You know what, though you're not, you're not, but that is that's to me. Now, maybe I'm real just growing this out of proportion, but.
Speaker 3: You're saying sorry so much.
Speaker 1: It's like it sounds like you want to perform in every way that your fans may want you to perform, and you're just kind of like, look, I can't do a triple backflip. Like it's not gonna happen, you know, But I appreciate that. I think that's the mark of a good performer. It's not just I do this. They don't like it, that's their fucking problem, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, to each their own. I know several girls who do. There's an internet full of asses getting railed folks. You come to me, you're gonna get a sweet little girl next door who giggles and ends up eating her hair during most of miniups.
Speaker 1: You mentioned something a second ago and that felt very Pacific Northwest that you said you are a natural hairy girl.
Speaker 2: Indeed, I've got that. I've got one of those full bushes. So it's not just like you see it's on my head.
Speaker 3: Sure, I just you know, same things.
Speaker 2: Go scale it down, that's it.
Speaker 3: But you know what I do appreciate.
Speaker 1: And again this is this is some guy that you've never met before, just pointing this out. Hey, here's what I like about you, which is kind of probably what you deal with a lot of the time. I like that you didn't go with the Pacific Northwest under arms.
Speaker 3: That's that's that is.
Speaker 2: A personal preference.
Speaker 4: I just it gets itchy. I can't get past itchy, and you have to get past I have grown it out before. I do have some older shots. I was commissioned for a site called we Are Hairy, and they require underarm hair along with everything else. They don't really care about legs. But no, I was for a good five or six months.
Speaker 5: It stuck with that and the second I got to shave it off, I was just like, thank.
Speaker 1: God, I've never considered some of those hair sites specifically have to reach out to you early and be like, yo, if you want to be on this, you get start growing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they'll give folks a chance if they want to grow out their bush too. They're like, hey, can you do that in about you know, two to three months, And they'll give folks a chance that way, and then you know, go back to whatever is comfortable for you. But no, I used to shave like they're bald pussy and had a lot of issues grow out of that.
Speaker 3: So oh, I'm sorry. Tone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got natural more for health reasons, but I kind of like it.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what I tell my wife too. I say I haven't shaved my bush just for health reasons.
Speaker 2: That is what I exactly. You gotta comb it though, get the followays out so we're not dying. Yeah, end over the mustache going down.
Speaker 3: On your hair.
Speaker 1: Your hair is going to be so in your mouth at that point anyway that you know it can I ask what's your favorite sexual position?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna pretend like I have to think about this. I I love it from behind. Always I'm a big fan of doggy style or standing bent over something or recently like that, laid down with a knee up.
Speaker 1: That's hot. What does it just hit you the right wing or do you like it?
Speaker 2: It puts the right amount of pressure, so, like I said, the thought being restrained, very sexy, very good. So like there's the right amount of pressure on your back. And then I'm not doing nearly as much at the work, but it looks really sexy. It's like why I wear skirts and dresses. It looks like I put so much effort in a dress is one piece of clothing when you think of it. I didn't have to coordinate. Shit.
Speaker 1: That's a fair point that it's always good when we can make it seem like it was more complicated than it needed to be, Like, oh we did, we took care of this.
Speaker 3: Don't worry. It's great.
Speaker 2: I come from theater and stagecraft, so okay, that's the magic of feet. It looks really impressive. It's weird, simple.
Speaker 1: Well, let's talk about your content and maybe we'll try and touch on that a little bit. So I head on over to your only fans or your many VIDs. The only fans at Carolyn Underscore Rose c A r A l y n N Underscore Rose. What type of content am I going to get from you? What do you like producing? What sells the best for you? Is it mostly solo?
Speaker 3: Is a boy girl? Is it a specific type that really works for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that is an excellent question. I should have reviewed my own stats. What tends to sell the best in my experience is shoots that look nice, so they're still amateur, but maybe there's not as much clutter in the background, but ultimately are just playful and fun. And I have this terrible habit coming from theater and a live audience of finding my camera and going like, there's a real person there while I'm getting that sexual to say, whether it's someone going down on me or I'm going down on them, or they're behind me. Uh, there's I love playing to an audience. I love I love getting to get to you guys just a little bit, even though you're all the way over there and I can't really reach you or hear you. But those are the ones I get the most feedback on.
Speaker 3: Sure, sure, okay, do you do custom video requests at all?
Speaker 2: I do? I do predominantly through many bits. I have a custom little form y'all can fill out make a request. You can always DM me too if there's something that you're like, I don't know if this kuy's going to float your book. I do a lot of POV solo content and a lot of the sort of uh, what of I want to say that the POV talking.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah, how do you? How do you fucking do that?
Speaker 1: Because I'll be honest with you if you gave me like, like, if you were like, if you were like, Hi, many Carolyn, Matt, I find you so sexy. I want you to tell me about how much you'd like to pull on my red hair for ten minutes. I would go, Okay, I would take it, and then I would go, Carolyn, I would love to just grab a handful of your hair and pull it. And then I talk about being behind you and pulling your hair, and then at that point I go, well, I'm forty five seconds in and I don't know what the fuck else I could do with.
Speaker 3: This girl's hair. For Christ's sake, how do you keep that going?
Speaker 1: Do you have to veer off a little and then come back or what do you do?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Depending on the time that's requested, So yeah, five to ten minutes of talking. There's often a level of strip tease involved, which helps. I've got built in props and I don't know if you've noticed this, Matt, that I could be quite for both when I need to be.
Speaker 1: That you should start a podcast. It doesn't make you a lot of money, but you mean a lot of interesting people.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. I also I write down my beats, I find my islands of topics like I go, and I write down essentially a little script for myself, and that chills down by the camera where I can just be like, Okay, where do I need to jump to so that this continues to be natural?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, fair?
Speaker 1: I see on your many VIDs you had a video with two guys I believe at one point, right, how have you experimented with and I don't know. In your current situation is your current and only say what you want to say, like keep it as personal as you'd like to for real? In your current situation, is anyone ever invited into that? Is there like a content rule? Can you bring a girl in?
Speaker 3: Like? Can I ask what your boundaries kind of are?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Are boundaries for an f FM. Shoot, it's gonna really depend on the people in the content. Of course, we are both at a point where we don't really it's not a free for all. You know, any anyone who hits us up may not be the person we work with. We want to build those working relationships in ways that are meaningful, So everyone's got to pass a little bit of a vibe check. But once once, we're kind of at that point. Yeah, that's that's pretty open. I love creating girl girl content, and if I get to do so with with my partner.
Speaker 6: Or not, I'm not mad either way. As far as two men, I would, you know, if the if the right creator were to come along and inquire through both of us, I would. I would appreciate that and enjoy it. Yeah, it was a lot of fun getting the getting the dual attention, sure was definitely, it was definitely a good vibe.
Speaker 1: Is that the most amount of is two people? The only you know, as the numbers grow, largest number you've worked with. Have you ever had more than that and gangbangs, any boy boy girl girl type of stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never.
Speaker 7: I've never experienced more than two men and two women simultaneously. And I think that was through Desperate Amateurs. Was the last time I had a playgroup that was a bit bigger, more of like a couple swap size.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not not one. I've hit very very frequently. There's a lot going on, gotcha.
Speaker 8: There's always something to go, Okay, what's happening now? And then you're going to puzzle your way into like which position you're going to get into next? And it's a it's a lot of logistics so behind, but it's gonna be a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: So my next grouping in questions unfortunately might not apply to you in your current situation, but let's just let's let's play with it. Do you have any desire to shoot any mainstream mainstreams, like if the right girl girl came along, or if the right company came and said, you know, we'd like to fit within your boundaries, your parameters. Do you want to be on one of the big name sites of brawsers, of Bangbros.
Speaker 3: Any of those ever?
Speaker 2: I think it would be a fun experience, Definitely something that's more of a I'd like to sort of taste that dish, see see if I enjoy it. I also, the mainstream also tends to be more hairless than I'm comfortable getting. But hey, if one of those producers were to be like, you know what, we're going to do a feature on a cute girl with a bush, I'd put my hat in that ring. I'd be like, Oh, I'm cute girl with a.
Speaker 3: Bush, all right, I think that's fair.
Speaker 1: What is the request you like most for a custom video? What is the one where they go, you know, i'd like you to do this, and you go, fuck, yes, I can nail that, and then tell me the inverse when you get a request and it's within yours but you go, fuck, I hate that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna start really quick with the one that's like ah shit, And that's that's the talking ones. I am not to say I'm not good at it, but those are the ones where I'm like, now I got to come up with something to say for ten minutes versus I think my personal favorite is any kind of solo masturbatory or like pov on on a toy or on another person. I have access to a man who very rarely says no to me, which is very nice, and and that's sort of like drawn out. We're going to just give you five ten minutes you know, saying their name, doing a nice slow strip tease, really demonstrating my personal erogenous zones and like that. That it's almost like an it's almost like a true interaction. Yeah, yeah, it's very personal.
Speaker 1: I don't want this to sound insulting. Not that you were turning your brain off, as in you're not using it, But it feels to me like you prefer the stuff where it's more like your vibe. You're moving with your vibe, you're showing your sexuality, rather than what's my next line? How am I going to talk about my hair again?
Speaker 3: Right? Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, a little bit. And in those ways again, it just feels more like a real connection where I can say something like oh thank you, that feels so good, or like, you know, be like h Matt, really keep doing that, like really off the cuff, and there's no true you know, end goal. Accept something pleasurable and fun to watch.
Speaker 1: Sure you already talked about your your discomfort with actually being bound up, like you know, seriously bound up. I used to call this game sack and it stood for shit, animals and kids, those things I would performers. I'd go, what is something you had no interest in pursuing, and they would be like, well, I want to fuck a dog, and I'd be like, yeah, no, I know, I got it. If you would, I probably wouldn't be speaking to you right now. But is there anything that falls within the realm of like, you know, the normal porn world or the you know, a little extended porn world where you just have no interest in pursuing that just none. It doesn't get you going, whether it's a kink or a fetish.
Speaker 2: I think that's a that's a tougher question to answer, because I do have a lot of curiosity through kink that I haven't personally gotten to try. Gosh, that is a good question. I mean, I don't know that i'd ever be a fan of like a true surprise gang bang or like a surprise in general. I like to know what's coming in my shoots pun very much intended. And that's that's my general vibe. I know, sometimes it's a CNC, it's for play, and in that fantasy realm, I'm curious. But outside of the fantasy, very theatrical, contained and safe. Yeah, I'd say that's pretty much the only thing. No, uh surprises.
Speaker 1: Is there any now you were a theater kid. So this is gonna be my last question. You were a theater kid, so you understand acting more than some of these girls who may come in just being hot and wanting to perform and this and that. Is there anything you find morally objectionable that you don't think you would shoot again?
Speaker 3: Not crazy, not great? I get ith, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I was scoreless to the rest of your examples.
Speaker 1: So Iowa, how do you feel about Okay, it's been the big trend the last ten fifteen years. Do you how would you feel about being someone's step sister or this that? Like, how do you feel about that type of thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I do struggle with the incestuous level, even the unrelated incest that's not personally my cup of tea in Yeah, in terms of anything, really, I struggle even with the daddy Kank vibe, especially in content where I'm like, I don't know, I might say it as a as a sort of joke here and there, totally fe but yeah, no, morally moral questionable. I wouldn't even say objectionable because I understand the trend. It's I get it. People again, Humans are animals. Humans are animals, and animals whether or not they ever have a concept of step child. It's it's not related to them. That's a very animalistic instinct and way of being.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was gonna say that question leaned a little too, you into the oh, we could be getting into politics here.
Speaker 3: Totally. I get it. I get it.
Speaker 1: I again, I've always said, and I always say on the show, as long as there's no kids or dogs in the room, I don't care. I don't care what you do, as long as everyone's consensual and everyone's fine with it. You know, even the feet guys who I don't understand, but I get them. You know, we appreciate them, though, don't understand them very much. Appreciate them, ladies and gentlemen. My guests for the evening Carolyn Rose c A r A L y n N. You can find her on Twitter and Instagram at It's Carolyn Rose bare minimum. You need to head out and follow the folks that come on this show. It costs you nothing to at least sign up and follow them. Boost their numbers, they get more supporters, they look better for companies. Reach out okay now payday rolls around. Your kid needs new braces, Tell them to go to a liquid diet because you're gonna head on over to OnlyFans at Carolyn Underscore Rose, or if you want to check out our many VIDs, It's Carolyn Rose. Links to everything in the episode are in the description, as they always are. Carolyn Rose, thank you so much for coming on with me today