Speaker 1: You're listening to Big for Society, and I'm Jeremiah Byron. Tonight's story is from a woman named Andrea who's encounters with something massive have haunted her for decades, from the foggy trails of Salt Fork to the quiet railroad crossings of Amish Country. These moments always came in daylight, and they always came without warning. And these aren't just campfire stories. These are the first hand accounts of Andrea, an Ohio woman who saw more than most could believe in their lifetime. So stay with us, all right, Big Fort Society. I've got the privilege of talking to Andrea today. Andrew's an individual I got connected to that is on the show to share a few encounters she's had in the great state of Ohio. So I'm going to go ahead and pass things over to her in a minute. But before I do, I want to make sure listeners are aware of a new thing I've got. If you go out of over to Big for Society podcast dot com, you can click on sighting map and you can follow along of different locals that we've talked about in episodes. It's kind of a cool thing that we're putting into the podcast. And Andrea, thank you so much for coming onto the show. I'm glad that we could have this conversation. How are you today?
Speaker 2: Good? Thank you?
Speaker 1: And you doing great? Doing great? Always a good day when I'm able to talk to people about what they've experienced. So I want to make sure that we, you know, make the best of our time together today, Andrea, So feel free to take us back to when this all first started happening to you and we'll we'll be right there with you.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Well, first, I'd like to say that when I was fourteen, a man deemed of my parents' house, and I remember you told us a story. My dad was a photographer, so I do know a lot of people. But yeah, this guy was talking about starving twenty one in Maslon and he had seen a cigar shaped UFO or craft is what he said, and it was following alongside him, and he said, quote an ape like man was staring back at me. And I didn't think anything of it at the time because I'd never This was back in the seventies when UFOs were popular.
Speaker 2: And I never really thought.
Speaker 3: About it, and so I just thought that was kind of odd.
Speaker 1: Was what was the location? On that again, just to make sure.
Speaker 2: I've got it.
Speaker 3: Twenty one in Maslin, Ohio. Twenty one goes north and south. It runs in the seventies seven and goes up to Cleveland, thank you.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: And so I kind of just liked to have fun that I was going to school and traveling, and I heard about this this thing that was going on in the Senior Center, this bigfoot, this bigfoot talk. I don't know, so I thought, well, I'll just go for points. And this man Mark A Worth was showing a film and I said, Okay, I'll stay around and see what this is about. And he was in Will's Creek and it's in conshocked and we have the Bigfoot triangle where most of the sighting has happened. And I'm watching this film. It tells the story of going to Willis Creek with a couple other friends and they all kind of go off by themselves. He hears this crunching of the you know, leaves as he's walking, and he gets real scared and he thinks this is at the time there was a hunter who was killing other hunters, and so he got scared in the and he had got scared and went down into the skull you sat on this rock, and this was about the time that the video cameras came out, so he kind of took it out, and he was sitting there and he sees the tree swinging back and forth, and he said to himself, you know, there's no wind. So he takes the zoom LUNs and he looks and he sees this ape like an ape like juvenile looking and picking up behind this tree. I couldn't believe it. So that's how I got hooked on this this bigfoot thing. So I did some you know, research, and and I heard that he had this conference down itself Fork State Park. So I would go every year and I would either sleep in my cars, go camping, or go you know, stay in the lodge and and I would always kind of listen to what other people say and and try try to listen to the stories and and introduce myself.
Speaker 2: So I hear about this guy named Walker.
Speaker 3: Who who had a sighting so and then he had a picture on the internet. So I finally found that picture and I downloaded it.
Speaker 2: But I wanted to meet this guy.
Speaker 3: So one year I was there and I overheard him talking to a couple of girls from Charlotte, Carolina, and I asked him, I said, will you take us to this place.
Speaker 2: Where you had this fighting?
Speaker 3: And so his story was that a couple of guys were doing some fishing on one of the lakes there and they saw the male and the female on the beach. So they had known it was a shaw this week weekend, so they came and told Mark youa, what they saw. And Walter, you know, said to his friends, well, why don't we go in the morning and and you know, just just check out this, uh, you know, where they had seen this male and female. So he said, well, let's go in the morning around Neil five or six. So he gets there and there's nobody there, so he figured they either didn't show up or they went with that them. So he decides to go anywhere. And he's walking and he said it was a little foggy and he hears just like talking, but it wasn't like English. It was just some kind of chattering. And he looks over his shoulder and he goes, hey, guys, wait for me, and here it was this male and the female and so he starts running and takes his picture. So I finally found this picture. But I always wanted to meet this guy, and I finally met him, and I asked him to take us to this the Shadbush trail, and so it was his family and me and this two girls and her son daughter. But it all ended up that it was just you know, they had left and it was just me and Walter and these two girls and the two boys. So we're walking and we get to this Actually one of the girls whistled and you could hear a whistle on one side and then they would whistle. She would whistle again, and then on the other side you would hear another whistle. But you could never see anything. So this whistling would go back and forth. So I figured it was the male. I mean, I figured it was the the mom and the juvenile this plane back and forth, or you know, being Trichters, I guess. So we get to the top of the tail and I said, well, let's go down this sail. And we get to the bottom of it, and Walter says, well, the path is not it's kind of it's not safe. It's overgrown, and we can't get to the beach this way. So you know, we just kind of sat there and the kids. The little boy says, oh, I see a black arm and uh so, and it's at the top of this big hill behind a tree. I said, well, let's go up there and we'll find out what's going on. So we get up there and there's nothing there that you can't see nothing, but you're overlooking everything. So look at the trees. There's nothing there, and I just got what the heck is going on here? I said, well, here, here's some skittles. I'll give you some skittles, and let's get the juvenile some skills. So, you know, it was kind of a little gifting things. That's what I heard that people do. So I just you know, we walked down the hill and then I'll go way back. They escorted us out of the forest with the whistling hands. It was mimicking. So then we see these The little boy goes, look, I f on this truck.
Speaker 2: So it was.
Speaker 3: I put a dollar bill down. It was like fifteen and a half inches. I figured that was a mom and that was only one foot footprint, and then next to it was a juvenile. And I didn't even bother take a picture of that. He said, it wasn't it wasn't you know enough so you could tell it was the mom and that you now. So so we got escorted it out and then we went to the family picnic and that was that. But every year that they went, something weird that always happened. And and one of the funny things that happened was when I met some guys and they were in this vand there were there were three of us, and we ended up seeing we were going towards the marina and you know how when you're driving.
Speaker 2: You can see.
Speaker 3: You just look at the lights, you know, in the darker, and he just placed a fist black in south Forth State Park. So he goes, oh my gosh, did you see that? And they go and I didn't want to sound crazy, so I said, well, what did you see? He said he saw a late go yeah, I did too. It was like it had crossed in front of us, excuse me, and it was going up the bakment.
Speaker 2: So we just caught that, you know, the left leg of it.
Speaker 3: And I said, so, you know, we stopped the car and I sing over the rainbow. I heard the tay you know, like music, so you know, I'm saying, but nothing, yeah, but nothing ever happened with that. And then we were across the uh what is it the Stonehouse trail in a parking lot, and and these guys were like talking and laughing and and I just kind of, you know, listened to they were just having fun, and all of a sudden, you hear this loud, loud grunt and you know, what's that, you know, and you know they have tend to brush it off, and then it was another grunt again, and I go. Somebody said, oh, it sounds like a truck that you know, is changing gears. And I said, well, I don't think there's any trucks out here, because we're trying pretty far out, and and so they kind of brush it off and they go back to laughing and stuff, and then you hear it again, and I go, you, guys, this isn't no truck. And I got scared that they all like scattered and went back into the trucks and left me there alone, and oh whatever, And so I sang over the rainbow and that got real quiet, and we had left and so we did kind of were on the park and just you know, had fun. And you know, it was kind of strange because we went over by the cave and across the river you could do.
Speaker 2: I did, was like a fire, and.
Speaker 3: There shouldn't be a fire over by the stone house because this is the museum. I thought that was kind of odds. A lot of weird things happened over there. And so another story was my mom and my granddaughter. We were driving to mom's country and they were putting in a pipeline at the time, the detours, and we finally made the Comas Country, but on the way back I got lost. So we came to this railroad track and I wanted to teach my granddaughter to prolaby about four years old, and my mom had dementia, so I just said, you know, okay, let's look to the right. I wanted to teach her very from less and so I looked to the right and then I said, okay, to the left, and there was a tall, brown, skinny, very skinny.
Speaker 2: It kind of looked like an.
Speaker 3: S an s her and seeing up, it's like, oh my god, you have the beginning.
Speaker 2: It was brown.
Speaker 3: It was crossing the railroad track that was headed from north to south. I didn't say anything d anybody for the longest time. I ended up filling my granddather later and she's like, right now, she's seventeen, and so it's been quite a while. And then the third time I saw a friend of mine, I wanted to go on a sixth nineteen big brother's house. He is up Farner and she said, well, do you want to go for a ride? And I said, okay, you know, no problem. She wanted to give him her her car and he had to trust. So he took all these different roads to get to his house. And I'm just looking out the window, you know, looking at that sea making and I see a black tall.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry. I see a tall, black mascolar and he was going to just to go west. Oh, so sorry. I couldn't believe that I saw. I didn't tell anybody.
Speaker 3: And then years later I said, remember we went to your brother's thousand She said yeah. I said what roads did you take? And she goes, well, why why do you want to know? I said, well, I saw a big butt and she laughed. She goes, they don't exist. Well, so you're calling me a liar, She says, they don't exist. I go, well, I know what I saw, and then I just shut up after that, and I never said anything to anybody else.
Speaker 2: And so everybody thinks I'm crazy. My daughter thinks she is.
Speaker 3: What what do you believe in fairies? And nicorner No, and so I kind of just like shut up after that, and I I never said anything to anybody. And and uh, I was just great for a good man. And I frond a good man. And he we've been married for one year and they sixteenth and he had gotten a job down he got a job up north, and uh, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you're good.
Speaker 1: Take the time you need.
Speaker 2: That's my granddaughter.
Speaker 3: Anyways, Well he got a job up north and it was I think Clinton, Ohio, and he said he was coming.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: That was a little concerning. I hope that individual is okay. Sounds like her call was disrupted somehow. Let's see if we can call Andrea back.
Speaker 2: Hi, dit Angree is your name in the short message in your phone number? I'll call you back bye at the tone. Please record your message. When you finished recording, you may hang up or press one for more options to leave a callback number. Press five.
Speaker 1: Hey, Andrea, this is Jeremiah from Big five Society. Colin youa. It sounds like you had some kind of issue and then your phone either hung up or got disconnected. I hope everything's okay. Feel free to give me a callback if you are able to, and maybe we can finish our conversation. Thank you. Hi is this Andrea? We are recording?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: So so I want to know if you have any you know, assumption or what's the word I'm looking for. Do you have any idea why some of us see them and some of them don't. And have you seen any patterns with the phone calls that you've been getting from people?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a great question. We can talk about that for a few minutes. So I would say people that are more open to things that are out of the ordinary might be able to see the patterns. There's also people that have sometimes gone through a very traumatic event. Sometimes that will be a pattern that I see. They've gone through a divorce, or a loved one has passed away, or something really intense has happened to them. Then they'll end up going out into the woods. They'll have a sighting for some reason, there is a connection there. Those are the big patterns that I've seen recently. You were starting to talk about how your husband had gotten a job up north in Clinton, Ohio, and had some kind of sighting up there.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, and it was and I was curious as to you know, you know, I loved going on Google Earth, and so I kind of found like, you know, the way there, and I drove around and it is, you know, full of forest and farmand and this is a meatpacking like a slaughterhouse, and just down the road, not even like five hundred yards. It was close the Tuscaras River. So I could see that, you know that, you know, hearing that they follow the rivers, I can see that, know how he would have that sighting. But I kind of wondered why. You know, maybe it was so that, you know, because he doesn't believe either. But I just wondered if maybe he was able to see that for the reason that maybe did say that I'm not creating myself so or to have that experience, you know what I mean, something to share, I don't know, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, but and I and I wondered.
Speaker 3: If people that are very religious maybe perhaps you know, I hear a lot that there's you know, the nephlem and you know, the fallen angels, and you know, then I wondered you know what that guy had said there from another universe, And I never wrote back then because it kind of shadowed my whole thought that I thought we were the apple. God died, but if he created everything, then hec and surely, you know, I like the stargaze and I've seen you know UFO. It's like a star and zig zagged and disappeared. My brother saw a UFO.
Speaker 2: And a lot of.
Speaker 3: Spiritual things have happened to me, like every time I lose somebody in the family, they always seem to come back. And you know, I I don't know how to say it.
Speaker 1: Uh so it sounds like you have other strange things happening besides just having yeah.
Speaker 2: Bigfoot ufo spiritual. Yeah, I say.
Speaker 3: I worked in a nursing home, like a late senior care and and people that would die, I would sing this over the rainbow I sang in college, and I would sing to them before they were dying. And this one lady comes down, she's bawling out to the bathroom. She's crying, and I was so embarrassed because I didn't think there was anybody else in there. But that's dying woman. She goes, Oh, that's my mom's favorite song, and so she goes, don't stop.
Speaker 2: So I kind of like squeekly, you know, finish the.
Speaker 3: Song, and you know, I said my goodbyes, and and then like about three days later, you know, when you're sleeping and you're kind of awaken and sleep, I could smell this old lady perfume, and I thought, oh, my goodness, maybe she's coming to say thank you.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: So a lot of people who have come, like I would sing to something weird would always happen like after they passed away, like they would come back and you know, i'd smell perfume.
Speaker 2: Or one time my phone rang and it.
Speaker 3: Was like one of those FlipTop homes and it was like it vibrated and.
Speaker 2: Said Linda's mom.
Speaker 3: And that night she passed away, and I said, oh, this is this is weird. And the strangest thing that happened to me was when my mom.
Speaker 2: Had passed away.
Speaker 3: I was at speedway and I was getting drink and it was real messy and I see this young kid in the twenties and he's clean, and I said.
Speaker 2: Do you work here? And he goes no. I go, well, that's.
Speaker 3: Really nice of you to clean up passing messy people, and he goes, oh, and then all of a sudden he stopped talking to me. He looked at me and he said, did your mom just pass away?
Speaker 2: And I kind of was shocked, you know, and I looked at him. I go yeah.
Speaker 3: He goes, well, she wasn't ready to go. And I'm like an awe, Like, how does he know? You know that has just passed away? So he goes, she wasn't ready to go. She goes o with the mail and your family that could have done more but didn't. And then I thought, okay, this is getting really weird because I always thought that, you know, maybe my my brother should have gotten you know, physical therapy or occupational therapy instead of just putting her on hospice.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 3: Then he said, he goes, your father had the last word, and I'm going, my dad, jeez, maybe you know he's German and he was always strict, and maybe you know that's why she hasn't come back, and you know, let me know that everything that's okay. So I just you know that just and he goes, well, i'll see you in eight more days. Well, of course I never saw him eight days. I never made any you know, I never thought about it. And then one year we were doing a book club. One of the churches came to the apartment and did this book club. I think we were learning about the Book of Revelation and I told them this story and my friend goes, your father in heaven.
Speaker 2: I go what.
Speaker 3: She goes, yeah, your father in heaven has the last word. And I'm going, oh, all along he was talking about my dad.
Speaker 2: She goes, no, your father.
Speaker 3: In heaven and I go, okay, that that makes more sense. Your father in heaven, you know, had the last word. So it was my mom's turn to past time to pass. So I think I lost both my sisters, and I was able to have some contact with them, and and people that I sang to, you know, and passed away, I've always you know, had either.
Speaker 2: A smell or.
Speaker 3: You know, something that showed me that they, you know, were okay or thank you. So those are my stories and and for anybody who was listening, I don't know, you know, if they come from another universe or but I know that you know their their dimensional and the dimensional or you know. I was never able to see them, and I don't know if they stepped through portals or or what. But I got one more stories and this was also itself work. I'm sorry, I totally forgot.
Speaker 2: One year.
Speaker 3: One year I was they had the people from Finding Because and they had something going on with Bubbo and.
Speaker 2: Clip Cleft and it was.
Speaker 3: Some kind of game. We were pointing in the bar and I met some guy and I don't know. I told him I was sleeping in my car. He goes, oh, no, no, no, he goes, you could sleep with me. This was Saturday night and then Sunday was the family picnic. He goes, no, you stay in the bunk bed and I'll sleep.
Speaker 2: In the room.
Speaker 3: And he took me out to dinner. I found out his name, and so he said, just in the morning, I needed to take the key. You know how you have to have a kid to.
Speaker 2: Get in the door.
Speaker 3: And he goes, I needed to take that back by eleven o'clock. So I go, okay, that's no problem. So so that morning I had breakfast and cleaned up, and so I go to drive up to the lodge and I see the bus was there that has you know Bob Goodman that was there. And so you know, they always have a you know, a group of people there. Speak Meldron was there, Doctor Meldrom. And I saw the bus there. I ran in and I gave him the key and I came out. The bus was gone, and I'm driving down to the family picnic and I look over to the right and this is like, I don't know if it was the beginning of the end of the Shedowish trail, but a tall black I assume.
Speaker 2: It was the dad with tall black. It was Harry, of course. But the odd thing was is that it.
Speaker 3: Was standing there looking down, and it was swinging back and forth, and it was kind of turned to the side, and it looked like it was looking for something, And well, what the heck is that? So now my door, I had my camera and my dad's binoculars in the car. I stopped the car, I pulled it over. I get out of the car and start walking over to it. Like I don't know what I was going to do once I got there, but I know that I had to look at my feet because I was afraid I would like twist and you know, fall on a hole or something. So I'm looking at my feet and I'm walking over straight towards this b black thing, and once I get there, it's gone, and I'm going, okay, this is is goofy, because you know, I know what I saw. So I look around and I see this this deer path, you know how it's a straight line, and I and I looked at the big mop pedal and there's like deer prints and like horse prints shoes, boots, but I don't see any big footprints, you know what I'm saying. So I'm stretching my head and I walk down to the lake and I do a woolf because I heard that's what they do wolf and I get a reached once I thought, okay, I can't really, you know, think too much about that because it's Bigfoot weekend. And so I come back and I put some skills out and I was going to sing over the rainbow, but somebody was doing some mushroom hunting and I thought, no, I really looked stupid dem So I just kind of like looked around again, and I saw that there was a tree branch that was about three inch in diameter that was broken, and I thought, okay, that's.
Speaker 2: Kind of odd.
Speaker 3: The only thing I heard was that that that was don't follow me, That's what I thought. So I kind of stood there and I figured that it was probably.
Speaker 2: Looking for dinner.
Speaker 3: Now this was about twelve. The party, the family peaking has started at twelve, so this was daytime. Everything I saw something was at daytime. I didn't go out looking for anything. It just was my chance. So I still scratched my head and wondering where it went. Now, none of the vegetation was disturbed. Okay, So in the meantime, I'm still I'm listening to the podcast because my husband.
Speaker 2: You know, speaks Spanish.
Speaker 3: She likes to listen to movies in Spanish. So I started, I got from.
Speaker 2: Their pods and I started listening to the podcast, and.
Speaker 3: I heard this story about this woman in Lima, Ohio, and she's hunting and her husband a doctor, and she's near I don't know, have you heard this story about Lama, Ohio And she Sarah rap or something.
Speaker 2: She sees something going from the tree to tree.
Speaker 3: So she takes a picture of herself and the picture of this thing. But if you look it up and put Lamma Ohio Bigfoot on the on, you google it and it comes up on YouTube. And I guess one of her grandsons or somebody was in the band at the high school which was nearby, and she could hear the band playing, and somehow they know connected the fact that they saw a UFO or something above the tree line where she had been hunting, and it was approximately the same time.
Speaker 1: I do have a few questions for you, just to clarify some of the things that you've shared. If that's all right, no problem, awesome. So the first account where you were going up with Walter and the two girls, was that around a certain part of Salt Fork.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was if you go behind the you know, if you go to the camping and then when you check in to go camping, to the right there's a playground and behind the playground there's a sad bush trail. And I always thought it was weird because the other siding I.
Speaker 2: Had of the dad was and the other side was which was I don't know what.
Speaker 3: That's the the road where you go to the lodge that I don't know, which was the beginning of the end. But I thought it was weird that the dad was at one end and the mom and the JUGI down were at the other end.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, I don't know if it's a popular place for.
Speaker 3: That whole place is weird. But that that that was the Shadbush trail behind that playground there, gotcha.
Speaker 1: So the Shadbush Trail, which is looks like a seven mile trail and Salt Fork. Both of your sightings happened on that trail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one was at one end and the other was at the other end.
Speaker 1: Interesting, what year was that? Approximately? Was that when you were when you went out with Walter?
Speaker 2: Honest to god, I don't remember.
Speaker 1: No problem.
Speaker 2: Every year I would go.
Speaker 3: To South Ark and the time I stopped was probably around Covid Okay, and I didn't think they.
Speaker 2: Would have it, and then they ended up having it. But so I just went this year.
Speaker 3: It's always the first weekend of May, and I went this year and I took a friend and we went on a Sunday because it was less expensive and it was only like twenty bucks. So we went and nothing happened. We went to all the different sites and I showed her around and we did some would knock, but we went to the cemetery and nothing, nothing spectacular happened.
Speaker 2: And I you know what the speakers are with that, but you know whatever.
Speaker 3: So so this year, with the last time you know, next year it'll be the same thing. You know.
Speaker 2: I think you've been to some confernative for right. I have.
Speaker 1: I haven't been able to get out to Salt Fork yet. Someday I definitely hope to do that. So the story you shared where you were out with the gentleman around the stone House trail and then so they left you alone there and then you started seeing over the rainbow, is that correct?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were.
Speaker 3: I was with a couple of guys, you know, in a van, and then but then there's other people that sit there and park. You know, they just sleep somewhere, you know, instead of paying, you know, to go to lodge or whatever, they'll sleep in their car. So he yeah, and we were all just standing there talking, but you know, I don't know anybody for taste, so I just kind of was throw quiet, and then that grunting started happening, and then you know, they just kept you know, we just kind of like, you know, I don't know how you poop poop poop pooed it. And then when we realized that, you know, there's no trucks around here, so I'm thinking it was the dad, you know, trying to get him to shut out, you know, so, but that was pretty funny. So, and I always sing to them, and so, you know, I just thought that was a funny story.
Speaker 1: That is a funny story. I don't know if it's so funny that they just left you there, but thankfully.
Speaker 3: No, I just know that I don't think that they hurt I don't think that it if you believe in God, I don't believe that they can hurt you.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm not afraid because you know, I just know that if you have the armor of God on you that I just don't think they can hurt you.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, you know.
Speaker 1: So, and that's very interesting. A few listeners are going to be completely confused. But so you're saying that in essence, you have spiritual protection from them because you have the armor of God or spiritual armor.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 3: I don't know for they if they, you know, they have anything that.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they are, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's a punishment from God that they you know, we're falling angels, I don't know, or if they're from another planet what they're doing here. But I don't know why people are going out and looking for them. You know what I'm saying, I don't understand. And what I hear is that some are nice and some are not. And you know, I would assume that if they have you know, human DNA somehow attached to them, you know, they're not they're not They're not descent with the you know, the whole concept of you know, being a what's the.
Speaker 2: Word, you know, a descendant of the humor.
Speaker 1: It's like, no, it's it's a very interesting theory. If people want to read more, they can get a Bible and read Ephesian six is the chapter that talks about the armor of God. So there's there's that a few more questions for you as well. When you were talking about the siting by the train tracks in Amish Country, do you remember a year for that or if it was in a certain county or area that that happened. Andrea?
Speaker 2: Are you there? Uh?
Speaker 1: Oh, it sounds like she's gone Hello Andrea. That's weird. The cost says, it's still going on my side. Maybe I just can't hear her. I'm gonna try to call her back real quick. Hello, Hey, Andrea, we are recording. Sorry about that as weird. We got all our call got all messed up when we start talking about Bible stuff. Who knew? Right, I'm gonna start continue with my question here, just in case you isn't here. You're you're citing by the railroad tracks in Amish Country or a roundabouts there. Did that happen a certain year or was that in a certain county or area You might be able to provide.
Speaker 3: I don't remember the year, but it was summer and I was with my mom and my granddaughter and like I said, they were doing I'm thinking it was Brewster.
Speaker 2: I got lost and we came to these railroad tracks. But when I Google earthed.
Speaker 3: It, it looks like it's near it is a wildlife preserved And there's another place that I think my grandson went to. It was, oh, there's a waterfalls there, and I can't remember the name of the place, but it seems like it would be like possible that it was like headed that way.
Speaker 1: Okay, that makes sense, Yeah, sure, so over by Brewster, Ohio. Oh yeah, uh huh okay, thank you.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 1: The last question I have, so you had the first time our call got messed up, you were starting to talk about how your husband had has sighting up in Clinton area. Yeah, would you be able to share did he share any details with you about what was happening when he saw or what it looked like anything like that?
Speaker 3: As so funny you should say that. I just asked him, I said, well, did you take a picture? He said, I was driving and I was scared, and I just laughed. And that sounds like him because he's real particular about, you know, being uh attentive to driving, and so.
Speaker 2: He didn't. He didn't. I just know that when I went there, it was heavily wooded. It was with a.
Speaker 3: Testars whatever, and the slaughterhouse was kind of out, kind of out like not towards you know, it was like farmland, so the houses were fewn far between. So it's interesting, But I don't remember like years. And everything was during like this summer or the you know, April May.
Speaker 2: You know fall time is you know when I go.
Speaker 3: Down to you know, almost country, So everything was not like the winter's absolutely it was. So when you when you go to these different places, do you actually go out and go looking for them? I mean, have you had any experiences that you could share so you know.
Speaker 1: It it It all depends on what kind of conference it is that you go to. Not all bigfoot conferences are the same. Sometimes they happen in bigger cities where you just don't have access to areas. But like when I go to the Oregon Festival Sasquatch Summerfest, it's right there and the woods are literally right there, and you can just you know. I usually team up with some of the locals and they take me up to a spot that they've been researching. You know, we've been up in that area. We've been roared and screamed at. I've heard wood knocks, We've had mimic noises so kind of fake bird noises, and people in the group will be able to communicate back and forth. It's very very strange experience. We found tracks, very large tracks up there. The ones I found were about sixteen seventeen inches. The big guy, Oh yeah, no out there, I mean they're finding them as big as twenty three inches. So yeah, you don't mess around out in the Pacific Northwest, for sure. But it was so there are times when I've been able to go out and had some really interesting things. I have not had a visual sighting yet. Hopefully you know, maybe someday in the future that'll happen. But I have had some really really cool things happenings happened over the years, So thank you for asking, But you.
Speaker 3: Know, I was you know, I want to ask you, was that when people take a picture and they always make fun of it and say, oh, another blurry picture of bigfoot? Do you think that because they are in a dimensional or you know, or I don't know, what are your.
Speaker 2: Thoughts on that? Why everything turns out glory?
Speaker 1: You know, it's an interesting question, and it's one of those where I can go off of different things I've been told from witnesses, and I've been told some really interesting things. Probably the number one that comes to mind is an individual from Pennsylvania where they actually were having a visual sighting of a bigfoot and they were holding a handheld video camera at the same time, and they were looking at the bigfoot and it looked crystal clear, sharp defined. They looked down at the video camera that's filming it, it looks completely blurry. And that's one of the weirdest things I've heard. But you know, there's no explanation as to why. I mean, some people think maybe it's something to do with a frequency that it has or the hairs vibrating. It doesn't make sense, right, but yet we keep seeing blurry photos, blurry videos, and why is it. There's a lot of really interesting theories about that. Some people think that, you know, we can have different different individuals, different creatures, have different frequencies, and perhaps if they're at a higher frequency than we are, then we're not able to capture them or to see them. It's a thing where that is way out of my pay grade or understanding at this time. But doctor Simon Heine is a really cool guy to look into who can explain it really well? What's the name doctor Simeon hem If you look up the Flash of Beauty YouTube channel, he's got a few interviews on there that are really good. So he's a good guy.
Speaker 2: How are you saying his last name? Thanks? H e I m okay, but hein.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Andrea, it has been a pleasure chatting with you today and you had you had a lot of really good questions as well. Uh, if you ever come across anything else in the future, if you have anything happen, feel free to reach out. I'd love to hear from you again. But thank you so much for coming on the show today.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for the information that you gave me.
Speaker 1: Absolutely appreciate that you have a great rest of your day. Ma'am, thank you again for hanging out.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, have a good day.
Speaker 1: Hi, just want to take a minute say thank you for listening to this episode of The Bigot Society podcast. Andrea's encounters stick with you because of the strange whistles in the shadows in the trees, but also because of how close she came to something she could never quite explain. So huge thanks to Andrea for coming on record about her accounts from the Salt Fork area and beyond, and for reminding us that sometimes the unexplained finds you when you're not even looking for it. If you enjoy this conversation, please subscribe to the channel on YouTube, hit the bell icon so you don't miss any new episodes, and share this one with a friend who's in a Bigfoot Ohio or a good old fashioned mystery. And if you're listening to us on Apple Podcasts or Spotify, make sure you're following the show and if you'd be willing to leave a five star positive review, it really helps more people find us Now, if you or someone you know has had a big foot encounter, especially in Ohio or the surrounding region, or anywhere in the world for that matter, I'd love to hear from you, so please send me an email at Bigfoot Society gmail dot com and let's talk about it. If you haven't seen it yet, there's a brand new membership community for Bigfoot Society. You can find that over at Bigfoot Society podcast dot com and click on the members login area. That's where you'll find the ad free early release episodes, the members only episodes every week, and also a place to hang out with people that are into bigfoot as much as you are. So thanks again for following the Bigfoot Society until next time, keep your ears open, trust your gut, and never stop asking what else might be out there? And see you in the woods.