Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's mugshot Monday. I'm here with Keisha.
Speaker 2: Are you ready, guys, I'm so ready. I like this show.
Speaker 1: Actually, okay, we're getting into it now, we're getting into it. The first episode just showed so many physical fights that we were like, we can't do this, but yeah.
Speaker 2: It was, it was. It was shocking to us.
Speaker 1: But now they didn't show as many this week, and I think maybe at the beginning they were just showing so many like quick clips of things. Yes that now we're getting into the stories of people, which I like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like. I like more story than fish. It's not that I don't like the fights. It's that I know these people are locked up. It's still like half to be around the person they just had a fight with, and yeah that's a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah you getting your car and drive away?
Speaker 2: Yeah no, no, no, or even go upstairs to your own room, like on Joscelyn's Cabaret when the girls get us the fights. They've got a mansion. They could go anywhere else and like cool off or alast, go jump in the pool or whatever. But these people go back to this small cell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the girls are in a cell with seven.
Speaker 2: I cannot do that. I don't I don't know. I don't understand why it's like that. For the girls.
Speaker 3: It's awful, that's all really is.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be able to sleep. What if you had to do? You know, you have to poop in front of eight other people because it's eight of them in a room.
Speaker 1: Do you think that if you have to poop, you're like that, you like make a pact with everybody, Like I have to poop, but everybody's like, Okay, I'll leave.
Speaker 2: But then there's gonna be that one person I ain't leaving.
Speaker 1: True, true, I think I think you gotta make a packed with everybody, like you guys, I have to poop and then and you.
Speaker 2: Know there's no like hidden background where you can go peep it pooping. Yeah, yeah, and the smell and they don't even have like the spray.
Speaker 3: You definitely don't have a match.
Speaker 2: You got nothing. And I'm just thinking about myself when I'm in there. It is something I don't want to hear about that. So real spray is needed, like they unless they've got like a kick ass ventilator system, I doubt that they do. No, that's just almost inhumane. But then again.
Speaker 1: It's again we need to keep remembering that this is not a Marriott that we're talking about. This is prison and you don't want to go there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is the Motel six.
Speaker 1: I don't even know. I would say, if you're local here, you would know. It's the moon in where they you know, sometimes find dead bodies.
Speaker 2: It's it's okay. Yeah. Yeah, we have one of those in Dickerson off of five seventeen and it is a danger zone. So yeah, that's what prison would be like if for you know, staying somewhere somewhere away from home.
Speaker 3: Yes, because I would take a day's in. I'll take a days in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, days in. Yeah, if I have to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd prefer a Hampton Inn.
Speaker 2: Oh, most definitely.
Speaker 3: I do love a Hampton or a holiday and Express is pretty.
Speaker 2: Nice holiday and Expresses are got it going on. Yeah, David, David so funny.
Speaker 1: He was telling me he was at a work conference in Louisville, Kentucky last week, and he's telling me he goes, you know, and because he's had this pancreatitis journey, he's trying to really change the way he eats, so he goes of course they had this, that and the other, and I could have made myself like an egg sausage biscuit, but I didn't. I got the yogurt with the granola. And he's telling me all this. Now, I do love yogurt and granola, but there's a.
Speaker 2: It's not over a biscuit. I want misk it.
Speaker 3: What if they have like crispy bacon, I wouldn't be able to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, that yogurt would be like a morning snack. Like he's close to launch. I'm a little hungry.
Speaker 1: So he's telling me about it, and he like what he got and stuff. He goes and you know, they have the little yogurts and the little containers and they had the granola separate. He goes and they didn't have any bowls for the yogurt, and we haven't when I tell you, this conversation was so boring and went on for ten minutes. And I go, I don't understand why you need a bowl like it. It's in a self it's self contained the hole. Yeah, he goes, but then you can't put the granola in and get the right ratio.
Speaker 2: Well, I give I, okay, I do get what you're saying, yeah, but I totally get what he's saying as well, it's not enough room. And then when you got to stare it around like your granola's falling off and off. Yes, so yeah, I get it. I get it.
Speaker 1: I was like, he just stuck with the biscuit, but I'm trying to question. He's like, we have to start eating a Mediterranean diet. I was like, I know.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, a Mediterranean A Mediterranean diet is not bad, but I don't think I would want it all the time. No, And I'm gonna like change every single thing in my house like it's it's it's difficult. But I tell you, anytime we stay at a hotel, one day is reserved for me to spend the whole day in the hotel, in the bed doing nothing.
Speaker 3: If it's a nice hotel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like James knows, I'm like, there's one day, like, don't bother me here, I'm gonna enjoy it. I'm gonna this full day. I'm going to enjoy the full pay of it, you know what I mean? Yes, yeah, you pay for a hotel and you're gone the majority of the times like that. True, I're gonna get my money's worth. I'm standing in this bed all goddamn day.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, we're going to a coust for our anniversary. And the hotel emailed me yesterday and was like, oh, we're I'm looking forward to welcoming you. I would like to know if you're celebrating anything special, and if you need help with spot appointments or if you need help with restaurant resermes. It's a lot, not like a big place. And I was like, yes, as a matter of fact, we are celebrated, that's all day. But we're gonna get something for free.
Speaker 2: Y'all are going to get something on one else's bed, Like there's gonna be a heart shape something in bed. Oh god, yeah. And then y'all make it like a discount to like, I don't know, there're.
Speaker 3: May upgrade the room or something.
Speaker 2: Maybe they will. Don't expect too too much.
Speaker 3: I know I'm always excited about the upgrade.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, expect the lower level, and then when the big level comes, you appreciate a little bit more. Like I wasn't even expecting.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm excited about that, but I'm the same way. I'm like, especially if I'm not going to work the whole time. Like if I'm not going to do yeah, any recordings or anything, then you're like, now what do I do? I guess I could watch something that I that I've been meaning to watch for two years.
Speaker 2: I guess, yeah, exactly, it's the perfect time.
Speaker 3: Yes, I want to watch the Murder on Murders. Inger's been watching it.
Speaker 2: It's on Hulu.
Speaker 3: It says it's really good with Patricia Arquette, and.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Now, I haven't watched that one yet. I watched the documentary of aut Yes, I listen to every podcast, every documentary, watch the trial.
Speaker 3: You know me when I go in, When I go in with a murder, I.
Speaker 2: Go go in deep. Yeah, you go way deeper than I ever go. I know.
Speaker 1: But if you have any questions, I'm here for you. With the Murder's But I think I was like, maybe I'll watch that on the plane when I'm flying to LA. But there'll be other things to watch by then, y'all. Guess what the holidays are approaching? I know, I can't believe it either. There's so much that goes into the holiday season and getting ready. But guess what, I'm lowering my stress by shopping at Wayfair.
Speaker 2: That's right. You can shop for.
Speaker 1: Holiday decor for every room in your house. You can get Christmas trees, wreaths or those inflatables for your front yard. Wayfair is your one stop shop for all of this stuff. You guys, I collect the little Christmas trees. I'm obsessed with them. I have them all over my house at Christmas time, the little trees.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Wayfair has some really cute ones this year. I've already put them in my cart. But now is the best time to get ready because it's coming up. It's going to hit you before you know it. That way, when it comes, you can actually enjoy the holidays with your family and your loved ones without stressing out and running around like a lunatic. I just told my husband, we've got to start getting our decorations out so they're ready to go right after Thanksgiving. I don't want to be yelling at everybody. And also we're hosting a holiday party this year. We haven't done it in a couple of years. We're doing it this year. I've already got things in my cart for Wayfair. The cutest plates, the cutest napkins, and the cutest table decorations. You know, there's something for every style and every home at Wayfair, no matter your space or your budget. Get organized, get refreshed, and get ready for the holidays. For way Less, head to wayfair dot com right now to shop all things home that's Wayfair dot com, way fai r dot com, Wayfair, every style, every home. You guys, it's that time of year. It's time to flip that clotset over. It's time to get rid of the old with the new, and the best place to do it is Quints, because you know, Quent snails it with luxury essentials that feel effortless, look polished, perfect for layering, perfect for mixing.
Speaker 3: Oh I can't wait. I love fall weather.
Speaker 1: Everything With Quints, I find myself reaching for those things again and again. I got the best pair of wide leg jeans, so now I don't look like an old lady and my mom jeans. I have the coolest jeans. Now I got the cutest leather jacket. And then the best thing to wear with the leather jacket is just like a crisp white shirt underneath. Oh it looks so great, you guys. You know Quint's only works with factories that use safe, ethical and responsible manufacturing practices and they use premium fabrics and finishes. I also just got some socks and some sheets, and I'm about to get my Christmas cancels again. You guys, Quints has everything, so you need to elevate your fall wardrobe essentials with Quints. Go to quints dot com slash pink shade for free shipping on your order and three hundred and sixty five day returns. That's qu so I n ce dot com slash pink shade to get free shipping and three hundred and sixty five day returns Quinns dot com slash pink Shade. And at the end they'll say, where did you hear about us? Click podcast and select pink Shade.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Okay, well we're not.
Speaker 1: Here to talk about that. Let's talk about this show now. I've decided to take the notes in the style of like a ninety day fiance, where I'm going to do one inmate.
Speaker 3: At a time at a time, okay, because.
Speaker 1: They jump back and forth, but you get just like one little scene and then you're back into the other inmate, and I'm like, I need it to be separated. So that's the way I'm doing it. So this is sixty days. In season four, episode two, Shank anxiety. Okay, oh yeah, I got nervous just hearing that.
Speaker 2: Woo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're gonna start with the new guy. The new guy is Johnny. Johnny tells us that, yeah, when he was younger, he formed a gang, he shot at people. He's stayed app to people, and he knew what was wrong, but he just said, fuck it, let's do it.
Speaker 2: There's something kind of hot about that.
Speaker 1: He was cute and then you see him at the table with his wife and his kids, and you're like, Okay, look, he did change his life totally.
Speaker 2: Because she I didn't see a tattoo or anything on her like saying that she used to be about that life. Mm hmm. Yeah. I found him to be very handsome as well.
Speaker 3: I think he's cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And he says he's doing the program because he knows there's kids out there who were who were lost and he can show them there's a better life. I'm like, how are you going to show them there's a better life when you're also in prison?
Speaker 3: Like what do you mean?
Speaker 2: I think like when he gets out, he'll be able to tell the tale of prison life and how you don't want this. This is what happened to me. Yeah, he sounds like he probably has aspirations to open up like a youth center or something. Uh huh, Yeah, that's what he kind of kind of how he came off. Well, somebody like that is good.
Speaker 1: Who could be like I've been on all sides of that, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So he says he grew up in a tough neighborhood. We meet his brother in law, Raymond. They met each other one in the streets when they were young. Looks like they're collecting trash in their old neighborhood.
Speaker 2: No, they're no gloves. They were freaking up trash with no gloves on Mary Payne.
Speaker 3: That's kind of gross.
Speaker 2: That's very gross. That's kind of gross. Yeah, I guess he's getting ready for the prisons day. He's going to go ahead and like get all those anybody's and anybody's. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Community, So we see we see him looking at pictures from his old days of him like with guns in his hand.
Speaker 3: And all this.
Speaker 2: I'm like, wow, I don't get rid of those pictures.
Speaker 1: Right, And he said, you know, I was about that life. And he says you know, I was seventeen when I had my first son, and I thought I was a good dad.
Speaker 3: You did.
Speaker 2: I mean, gangsters do because they provide their kids with everything that they want, So in their eyes, they are Yeah, probably better than the fall that he had.
Speaker 1: Maybe, And he says, but of course my son started to living the same life that I had done. And he got involved in a drug deal gone wrong and it was charged worth murder. So he killed somebody. I mean, he got involved in a drug deal gone wrong and he was charged with murder. How about he got involved in a drug deal gone wrong and killed somebody?
Speaker 2: He kills So, I mean, you know, it's your kid. You know, when it's your kid, you gotta kind of spruce it up. Their little sugar on it.
Speaker 1: You know, we're not gonna say killed, We're gonna say murder sounds better. Yeah he had done Yeah, and he says, you know, I was involved in some of the same things, but I never got caught.
Speaker 3: Do you think that Johnny killed somebody?
Speaker 2: Uh? Okay, think about what he said. I heard it. He did not say I'm an ex gang member. He said I started the gang. So I'm thinking he's probably killed a person. Or two in his life, he was ahead of the exactly. He's the tony soprano of the gang. You got to kill. You have to kill a couple of people for people to respect you enough to become part of your gang.
Speaker 1: Hello, Johnny, And he goes, you know, I can't you know, basically, like I can't judge my son because I just never got caught. And he says, but I'm doing this to understand what my son is going through. I would really like to know the story in between, Like, yeah, what's the story in between of how you decided to turn your life around and how did you become this like family guy sitting at the table with your wife Nancy, you know, with.
Speaker 2: The casserole dish right in the middle of the table for dinner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it looks like he's got a teenage son now and a daughter, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Johnny goes to get handcuffed and put in and he said, oh, you know, he's been arrested before and stuff. So it's kind of a little bit of PTSD because he tried, he tried so hard not to like stay locked up, and he you know, he's changed his life, and it is a little PTSD I guess he also can't say yeah, I killed some people, because then they could take because there's no statute of limitations on her.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I look, yeah, I'm talking it through.
Speaker 2: I would not have even gone as far as to say, yeah, I did the same stuff. I just get caught. Well are you trying to get caught now? Because now people made cold case files. Someone goes back, he said too much. So uh.
Speaker 1: The colonel says Johnny will be a great asset since he doesn't have since he sorry, he will be a great asset because he does have past experience with gangs. So he goes to intake and he goes, I'm looking around. I'm realizing I'm the only Hispanic guy here, and so to me, that wouldn't to me, it seems like there's all types in there. So they're going to immediately point him out because he's Hispanic. I didn't even think about that. Yeah, but they are really staring at him.
Speaker 2: A big time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And he's talking about some guy. He's like, where are you from? And he says he's from Arizona And he says, you know, I could see all the guys are looking at me because I'm Hispanic. I do not feel safe, and you hear some people yelling and calling him Mexican. Yeah, and he goes, you know, I know I'm probably gonna have to fight, but it is what it is, Oh the anxiety.
Speaker 2: But he doesn't care. Coruct like, literally, you're fighting because you're a different race from everyone else, even though we're all in the same fucking prison. This was wild.
Speaker 1: And also, he says, so he gets assigned to the six hundred, which is for the older guys, and he goes in. He's like it's dead quiet, Like there's I don't know why it was so quiet. Was everybody in the yard? Like why was it so quiet because normally everybody's screaming.
Speaker 2: Uh, well, we haven't heard anyone screaming whenever they show Matt and he's in the same war. Because there's older people, they look. The older we get, we don't have. The older we get, the less we could be involved in. Loud sounds, just unnecessary sounds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, yeah, all the time.
Speaker 1: This was like stop screaming, stop screaming. Anna is just screaming because she's like singing, and I'm like stop, I can't you're yelling.
Speaker 3: You're yelling at the dog. Or like stop screaming.
Speaker 2: So she has a voice of an angel Mary pay Okay, all right, So he gets uh goes into.
Speaker 1: A room and it's a bottom bunk and there's nobody in there, and he's like, wow, like I'm in here like by myself, I don't know where everybody is. It's lonely, got nobody to talk to. And they just keep showing him from these cameras from the corner.
Speaker 3: That it's just like.
Speaker 1: And I guess every cell has a camera in it, right, because they couldn't just put it in the ones with these or is that that or is that part of the film crew that's the documentary documentary?
Speaker 2: Because I don't feel like in regular prison they have a camera in each room. They should uh yeah, But then again, we've seen the we've seen all of them have a big fight where there's tons of cameras and the ce CEOs don't come out. They could see you, damn well, they're not got to watch like each individual little cell, so that'd be a waste of money.
Speaker 1: So they come out, everybody gets to come out into the main area and everybody's looking at him. They're asking him where he's from. He says Arizona, and they're like what, you know what? And then what are you in here for? He says armed robbery, And he says, you know, when you say armed robbery, that puts a little respect on your name because now they know you're not in there for writing by checks or you know whatever. And probably he's in Probably he's saying that because he can. Like he's like, okay, I got a story I could tell this. Yeah, it would be you.
Speaker 2: Could have went in there and said I'm here for murder and he would have some stories to tell. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So and then he's telling some guys, oh it was crazy. My gang was the twenty fourth Street, but we got along with the bloods and the crips and whatever.
Speaker 3: We just wore black.
Speaker 2: And they're like, oh that's cool. And so, yeah, Johnny's gonna be just fine. I think he's gonna be okay as well.
Speaker 3: All right, now we meet another new girl. It's Stephanie.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now Stephanie, they keep putting under her chiron Siblings Incarcerated. So I was like, does she own a company called Siblings incarcerat I could not understand it, but now I get she has some siblings that have been incarcerated. Sometimes I'm just not firing on all cylinders.
Speaker 2: I mean, most of the time you're pretty on it, but you most is definitely more on it. When you read Stephanie's name and the reason for her prison, stay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't put that together that that was what that means.
Speaker 2: It's so funny.
Speaker 1: Do you guys ever walk out of the doctor's office and think, Okay, well I have no information. I left here feeling exactly the same. They told me. Nothing that happens to me all the time. I mean they might tell you, hey, drink more water or eat less fast food. Well, yes, I know, but I need a real game plan, and that that is what Superpower is doing. Okay, Superpower will send a licensed professional to your home, or you can visit a nearby lab. And it's one simple blood draw with over one hundred biomarkers, way more than you get when you do the normal one at the doctor's office. You guys, I've done this. I went to a local lab, got the draw, and they came back with so many results tests I'd never even heard of. The app gives detailed information on your heart, liver, your thyroid, your hormones, but tabolism, vitamin minerals, all sorts of things, even like environmental toxins. You guys, they told me so much about my cholesterol. I was like, uh, oh, guess I need to watch out for my cholesterol. So I appreciate that. Now they will also tell you what supplements you could take that will help.
Speaker 2: So they have.
Speaker 1: Recommended some things to me, and I got them because now I'm concerned about my cholesterol.
Speaker 3: Okay, Superpower used to.
Speaker 1: Cost four ninety nine, but right now it's just one ninety nine for the full experience. That's more affordable than anything else out there. Other testing services charge five hundred dollars one thousand dollars sometimes more for similar or less testing, so you should know your numbers with Superpower. Superpower believes every human has one hundred year potential and they're here to help you get there. Your blueprint activated with Superpower. Not only does Superpower reduce their price to just one ninety nine before a limited time, our listeners are getting an additional twenty dollars off with code take twenty. Head to superpower dot com and use code take twenty at checkout for twenty percent off your order, and after you sign up. They'll say, hey, where did you hear about superpower? And make sure you say pink shade. She's twenty five, she's a pharmacy tech. She's a beautiful black girl, and she looks like she lives in a very bougie area. They show the like private residents, only she's walking out by a pond. She's got her tennis rackets, and she's a girly girl. She's given us a makeup to tour. Y'all get ready with me. It's Stephanie. You got to start with the primer.
Speaker 3: You got to do your.
Speaker 1: Lipsick And she says she has two siblings who have been incarcerated. She says, and my sister's never told me anything about it. You know, she just gets out and goes right back in, so she never even has time.
Speaker 2: To tell me.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't say why her siblings have been incarcerated, she says. She says, I grew up in the suburbs with no crime, and my brother and sister when they moved out, they chose to move into these bad areas with poverty, and I got everything I wanted and.
Speaker 3: I was spoiled.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, then your siblings don't want to talk to you because they fucking hate you.
Speaker 2: Well, And I was kind of confused. I was thinking, like, was it a situation where they were, like they're half siblings, and maybe they lived with the dad or with their biological mom and ate the poor part of town. I was like somewhere there was like a piece kind of missing from her story about the siblings.
Speaker 1: I didn't understand, Like my brother and sister grow up in this like fancy suburbia area and they turn eighteen, they decide to move to a bad part of town. Like I didn't get it. And also I don't know what town she's in. They never say where she's from.
Speaker 2: They didn't, Nope.
Speaker 1: So she says, you know, I never experienced the street life or the ghetto or crime or hearing gunshots, you know.
Speaker 3: And you know, my brother says that I talk white because I live in the suburbs.
Speaker 2: But you know, I don't know what I'm saying. Like, so it's like if he grew up in the sub I think there's like they don't live there all the time when they were growing up. You know what I'm saying. She says, Oh, you kind of like a white girl. You grew up in the suburbs, like he didn't grow up in the suburbs as well.
Speaker 1: But she says she grew up with a brother and sister and then when they moved out, they chose this bad area and that was their fault. So we need more information, Yeah, we do. And she is, I mean, they chose to live in the bad area. That's not my problem. And she says she's driving her car and she says, so this is the area where the white people live, but most of my family live in the inner city, like and not in a good part of town. So again we don't understand. Okay, we don't understand.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, she's she She's said a lot of words, but not all of them are connecting, right, I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Are these half siblings that had to move with another parent, Like, that's what I'm saying, And they show getting they chose that way and why because the mom was terrible. We see later maybe, and she goes today, I'm going to meet my mom and an Applebee's, which they tried to blur out, but we recognized it.
Speaker 2: I went to eat Applebee's.
Speaker 3: But you can recognize that logo.
Speaker 1: If they had it blurred were like, come on, Applebee's is like, do not put us in this show. Apple, we do not want to be a part of it. So she goes, I'm going to have lunch with my mom today to tell her what I'm doing. And she she goes, you know, my mom thinks I'm frail and weak and can't handle things on my own. And so I wonder if mom moved and the kids moved with mom and she stayed like with dad and the face dad.
Speaker 2: And a stepmom. Maybe, so I just don't think they were full time together, the siblings all the.
Speaker 1: Time, because she said when they got older, they chose to move out. So maybe when they got to be sixteen, they could choose which parents to live with.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe maybe why was she.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she says, my mom thinks I'm frail and weak and can't handle things on my own, and so I'm going to show her I'm going to go to prison. So she goes, Mom, I volunteered to enter a program where I'm going to put myself in jail, and I'm doing it to better understand, you know, my brother and sister. And her mom's like, no, you know you're not. She goes, yeah, I am and she goes, Mom, I'm doing it because I want to like understand where they've come from. And the mom is immediately packing up her food. She's like, I'm taking these chicken and she says, why would you do something like that? This is so stupid, and Stephanie keeps talking. She goes, just shut up, and she packs up her shit and she leaves. She takes her free Applebee's food and gets the fuck out of her.
Speaker 2: And she says, you pay for the check. Well, you pay for the check or you know, an I ain't paying nothing, and I ain't leaving a tip either. Yeah. She gets the fuck up out of there.
Speaker 1: She's like, I this is paid for, Okay, I'm getting lunch and dinner.
Speaker 3: Give me a to go box.
Speaker 2: I just feel like if she wants to relate to her siblings better, like I don't know, Counselee session, Like, I just feel like there's so many other steps before you have to actually go to prison.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, she could.
Speaker 2: They could. She could go visit every weekend and let's talk, tell me the stories. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Stephanie goes, well, that went just as I expected, and she says it's hard to go to jail with no support. But I only you know, I only have the support of my boyfriend, Matthew. We've been together four and a half years. And he looks so much like Andrew that's also in prison, just like white boy with glasses, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he little, he's I mean, at least Andrew's got those child very hips in right now, a little bit of a broad shoulder. But this guy right here, he's like, babe, you go on to prison. I'm gonna say, right here, in this apartment, I will take care of the cat. Yeah, I will see you when you get home.
Speaker 1: She's telling Matthew how to clean the house. She's like, cleaning the mirror. He goes, I have to clean the mirror every day. She's like, like every other day, clean the mirror.
Speaker 2: I was like, men, do get the mirror? Cart meaning of it now?
Speaker 1: So they chat about, you know, the food she gets, like Dominoes, like Deep Dish pizza, Like right before she leaves, I was like, that's your last meal.
Speaker 2: That's it. You know. She keeps claiming this lifestyle that she lives and we've yet to really see it. She was eating Domino's pizza on a coffee table, so which, by the way, nothing wrong with that, but it's not so booebus. But not when you're yeah that when you're trying to portray yourself as this bougie bougie I'm so much better than person, like, yeah, give me something like have on a Tiffany's bracelet while you could in a picture something.
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh my gosh, so she says. So they're talking about the food and she's like, yeah, I'm sure it'll be gross. I've heard it's called slop. It's disgusting. Sir're talking ahead, she goes, you know, I'm a strong person. I think I'm gonna be able to get through this. No, he says, so sorry. Her boyfriend Matthew says, she's a strong person. She can kind of get She's like, listen, she's whipping my ass about the fucking mirror, So like, right, she can get through anything, Okay.
Speaker 2: And they're talking ahead.
Speaker 1: She goes, I'm doing this to get closer to my siblings so I can tell them that I understand them and where they're coming from.
Speaker 2: It's just her siblings are going to laugh their asses off when she tells them about this.
Speaker 1: Her doing this so to the community center, volunteer where they live and see if you can.
Speaker 2: It's to get some check, yes, yes, not doing something where you actually get a paycheck for doing it.
Speaker 3: Bingo.
Speaker 1: So she goes to meet with the officers to get handcuffed, and she says, you know, I'm liberal and I'm preppy, and I have no idea how I'm gonna blend in.
Speaker 2: What does liberal have to do with it?
Speaker 1: You think all the prisoners are like super like mega conservative?
Speaker 2: Like were you talking about I did it, like I said. She says, lots of words, but they never really quite connect because I have no idea why she said that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she says, the hardest part will be being around all the females. I don't have a lot of female friends. I don't like drama. I don't want to be involved in drama. Interesting, right, I think.
Speaker 2: Along with a lot of other things that she says that maybe Stephanie's not that fucking likable in the real world.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm thinking too. Her mom definitely doesn't like her.
Speaker 2: Oh no, why would she leave? Is like we you wouldn't be a SCHELLAR would have been there for three hours talking this out and me trying to tell her out of doing this experiment, not just getting my food and getting the fuck up out of there. Like her mom didn't even say goodbye.
Speaker 1: Oh no, she said I've got dinner, gotta go. So in the cop car, the cop is asking her about her fears and she goes, really, it's like all using the same toilet, like that's my biggest Yeah, like eh yeah. So they go to intake and she's like, oh my god, it's so dirty, it's so depressing. You know, this is getting real, and she says being cuffed feels like being a slave and they can just tell you what to do.
Speaker 2: I feel like, uh, that's a little bit different than being a slave.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're in a situation where you can leave voluntarily.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've you've most definitely got some rights. Yeah that was a little bit extreme, but okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Now, as she and this other girl are handcuffed together and they're walking through, we hear one inmate has gone completely nuts and yelling about the cameras, going if you're gonna fiel.
Speaker 3: Me, you're gonna give me a check?
Speaker 1: I don't want to be on motherfucking TV, you pussy as cracker?
Speaker 2: Whoa what should I use that one with James every now and then he makes me I like this ship on six. I mean it was a pusser, but yet, like some of the stuff that they say surprises me.
Speaker 1: I'm like, well, I'm always rewinding trying because they bleep it out and then they put it on the bottom like peep. Yeah, you're like, oh, okay, now I guessed at what they said.
Speaker 2: I assume that's what they said, because not a lot of us. That's what she said. Yeah, a lot of words here with the p SO and the talking.
Speaker 1: She goes, yeah, I'm scared, yeah, scared. So they see them in this tiny van transporting them, and so it's like four women on once. It looks like there's like a wall, and then there's four women on the other side. Because the women on the other side are all yelling like your hair smells well, you've got boh, and they're screaming at each other.
Speaker 2: But the four on her so are pretty calm. Well of them was like you smell like ass like your smell is. That made me gag because there's nothing you can do. It's not like you can get up and go to another part of the truck or whatever the hell they.
Speaker 3: Ran like, no, you're change to another person.
Speaker 2: Oh gotta go, gotta go.
Speaker 3: Home really bad.
Speaker 1: And I guess that's why they make them take a shower right when they get there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I always wondered why. But some of them look like they haven't showered in a minute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially if they've been arrested for something. They're coming like right off the streets or I mean terrible.
Speaker 2: So she goes, she grabs all her stuff.
Speaker 1: They give her her mat, you know, her bag of whatever, and they put her in her cell and you know, they immediately the girls are all like right on her and they're like, yeah, what's your name? And then they're pulling at her hair. The one girl goes, what kind of hair is this?
Speaker 2: Can you imagine what they would think of my hair? Mary? You would wake up bald. They would have taken all that They was scalpy. They was scalpy. Yes, like this hair is worth a lot of money in here, like just the Yeah, that would be fascinating to them, especially if they've been there for a long time and they someone comes in there with a head full of hair extensions. Well, I was trying to figure out.
Speaker 1: I was like, of course, you know, Keisha We've discussed this a lot. We have you know, wig corn, and we discuss wigs, and we discussed extensions and all this.
Speaker 2: I thought that was her real hair.
Speaker 1: I didn't know. No, it's hair extensions, okay, but it's into her hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But I feel like because I think I saw some leve out, Like I don't think she has like short hair. I think she's got a good amount of her own hair, yeah, and just added the extra in there, at least for what she claims. She said, how longer her real hair is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because on the top you could see there's like a braid here, and I was like maybe, yeah. So I was fascinated by that. So her cover story is she is in there for possession of marijuana, which at three point five so I guess that's a lot. But they caught her because she was speeding and she was on her way to Florida for vacation. She's like and they're like, ah, you didn't even get to see the ocean. And she says she's getting She says she's getting nervous because the women are asking so many questions about her, and she does worry about what might happen when she goes to sleep, Well, they're gonna take your hair when you're sleeping, girl.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're justice it spent to wake up with a lot less weight on your head because they're about to get that hair.
Speaker 1: And then we see somebody get up in the middle of the night who's wearing giant underwear and goes over to the other girl and is like holding her leg up and saying her peakwork don't stink, And I was like, what's going on here?
Speaker 2: She said that ethyl don't stink because you know, we call it ethyl. Now on for your sake, thank you ethyl, and that ethyl don't stink. And I'm like, well, it shouldn't stink.
Speaker 1: But it's like but she goes and she's like the one girl's laying on her bed and she puts her leg up and I'm like, why are we doing this?
Speaker 2: What's going on? But I was like, what was the other girl doing to that girl? While she was standing up there? We couldn't see.
Speaker 3: That's kind of what I was wondering.
Speaker 2: I think a little something was happening, but the other girls were all talking at the same time. They don't care.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is.
Speaker 2: There's a promisey, you just gotta do what you gotta do. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Stephanie talks to a girl named Lyric. Okay, so Lyric is like, so, what is your job? And so they were coming friendly and she goes, oh, it's a pharmacy tech. And she goes, you know it's a good job because you could still you could steal drugs. She was like, but not a lot, by the way, No you can't. It's extremely regulating, very hard.
Speaker 2: To steal the drugs. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't just like grab a couple of annas. That shit has counted now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Lyric goes, what are you gonna give me your hair? And she goes, I've never She goes, I don't. I've never taken it out.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Like she's like, I don't know how to take it out. I've never taken it out.
Speaker 2: Right, She probably has her stylis do it for. Yeah, it was interesting.
Speaker 3: She's like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: And then they're asking her how long her real hair is and she says down on her shoulders basically.
Speaker 2: And she then.
Speaker 1: Tells the story because she has a big scar on her arm and she says she went through a plate glass window and then she went to stop herself and had a scar on her arm. And then she tells another story about she has a scar on her stomach from a hernia surgery.
Speaker 2: And you're talking to it.
Speaker 1: She goes, this is great. I, for the first time ever have friends and I think they really like me.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing, I think they really like her too. Yeah. I mean she's made friends with the big dog, because Lyric is the big dog, and Lyrics seems to be quite fascinated by her. Yeah. Now in the middle of the night, don't be if you wake up and Lyric is trying to spun you. But hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.
Speaker 1: Okay, now we get Jacqueline. Okay, remember last time we saw Jaqueline, she had put her arms behind her head to say she's in distress. It's been one day and she's telling them I might have a panic attack. I think I'm going to pass out, and they're like, it's okay, we're gonna help you. We'll help you get in touch with your daughter. She's like, I was told I could call, and I can't call. And so they placed a call to Justin, her boyfriend, and she's crying, and she's saying, I'm just so worried about you, you and Jimma, and he goes, you signed up for this. I know you can do it. What you're doing is important. Everything is fine here with Jemma. Everything is all taken care of. We're fine. We've got this handled while you're there.
Speaker 2: He was a little bit too enthusiastic about her, saying I think in the back of it, and he's like, I told my side, bitch, we had sixty days together before you came home, and I'll be down if you're about to make me have to renig on that, Like, no, this is my time for me and my other boot stay in there.
Speaker 1: So she says, I feel like quitting, but I'm not going to. I'm gonna I'm gonna give it another day. So then she says, I realized I just take it day by day. I gotta like not get overwhelmed with the stuff. And then you know, Jimma gets on the phone and she is able to say hello to her and stuff. She pulls herself together.
Speaker 2: So she's yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So then we see a bunch of her bunk mates chatting and arguing, and then we see them all talking about her stomach and her shirt and her butt because she's got on like a sports spra right, and when she leans back, you know she's got abs. And then she stands up and they're talking about her ass, and then we get lots of clips of inmates talking about oh yeah you gay for say whatever, like you're in here, you get lonely and whatever. Jacqueline says like, I wouldn't care, like if they're talking about this stuff, and it was like a basic gym class, but this is sexual and I don't feel comfortable with it. I feel like they're preying on me. I'm getting kind of worried. You know, well a shirt on, but a shirt on would be the first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's start there. Yeah hot, it's probably hot in there. Yeah that's true too.
Speaker 1: They're asking her like, let's let's see your boobs, and she's like no, there's a camera, like no, and so basically they tell her to go stand under the camera and black screen of death says. An inmate pulls Jacqueline's shirt down to reveal her breasts and the girls are like, oh that.
Speaker 2: Shit was hot.
Speaker 3: Oh your boobs are so cute, and they're.
Speaker 2: All talking about her boobs and oh my god, she's so uncomfortable, like, Okay, I've just been violated, but I guess I'll just roll with it. You don't have a choice. You got to roll with it. Yep. So she says, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I'm having a hard time fitting in, and we see the women talking and she tells them that she's in for assault on her boyfriend. This one girl, Christina, is asking a lot of questions and she's really high eyeing her a lot, and she goes, she goes, I had a knife, and she goes, did you stab him?
Speaker 2: She goes no, and she goes, if you didn't stab him, then why are you in? Never aggravated assault? Right, and she goes, oh.
Speaker 1: He says I hit him and that you know, I did pull the knife on him and he has some scratches, like it's all bullshit.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know why they charged me with that. So then they're asking why did you move from Rice Street? We've heard Rice Street a lot a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I'm asked, sure what that is? Like that must big jail.
Speaker 1: Local jail, And then they get moved to big jail, all right, and when why what was that you know what went and all this, and she's like, I don't know, it was like yesterday and Jacqueline says, all the questions and then then morning to see my boobs is you know, mentally and physically exhausting, Like I'm overwhelmed, and they keep asking out these questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you I mean, you've only got unless you really have thought about every hole that could be in your story. Yeah, kind of fucked when they put you on the spotlight. Yeah, oh shit, because these are current criminals that she's in there with, right right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Stephanie and Jacqueline are now together out in the pod area and they're realizing each other might be fake. Now, Jacqueline says she realized Stephanie might be fake because she said she was a pharmacy technician, but she had had a felony, right, And Jacqueline's like that, I work in a law firm, and I know you can't be a pharmacy tech if you've had a felony. And then when Stephanie asked Jacqueline her last name, she like obviously looked at her bracelet and said Kennedy.
Speaker 2: So yeah, there was a rule that like you couldn't let the other person know.
Speaker 1: I didn't either, but they figured it out with a one yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So they're realizing each other, you know, we're there in the program. And Jacqueline says, you know, I did that on purpose, looking at my bracelet. Yeah, to sort of let her know. And I, you know, I want to have somebody to feel safe with. So black screen to Death, Jacqueline and Stephanie confirm each other's participation in the program, and so they're like, okay, okay, I was thinking like I shouldn't ask you, but then I asked you, and then like, hey, like all right, it's good. We can rely on each other. Yeah, and yes, Jacqueline says, you know, Jacqueline needs that, she needs it. Stephanie doesn't need it. She's fit right on.
Speaker 2: I don't think she needs it. She surprisingly it is fitting in quite well.
Speaker 1: Jacqueline goes, this is good, but I am worried that other people will notice, like we're different.
Speaker 2: Well, only you were different. Only you.
Speaker 1: So now we see all the women are yelling at each other. We're just like screamy, screamy, screaming from the top to the bottom all over. And the two that are mad at each other are Lyric remember that as Stephanie's best friend who wants her hair and Raven, and Raven is upstairs, and Jacqueline says, I've, you know, come to figure out that some of the upstairs in the downstairs have a problem with each other. And I don't know what to do because like all the roommates are supposed to stick together.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I don't know about all that sticking together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Jacqueline's in a different room than Stephanie. Sephanie's in the room with Lyric. So and the black screen to death, we see Raven from upstairs recently disrespected one of lyrics friends, so we don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, well it's enough to fight, there's the reason, enough to buy So Lyric who's downstairs, ravens upstairs. They're screamings, screaming, scream.
Speaker 1: By blah blah blah blah, and the guard is literally just like standing there in the middle watching them yelling, and this huge like it's like now groups are gathering, yelling in groups, and it's going to be a fight, and the guard is doing nothing.
Speaker 2: Well, so yeah, if I were to guard, I'd be pretty fucking scared and like, I don't want to get caught in the middle of this shit. But then again, why not call for backup?
Speaker 3: There's we'd later we see like three guards.
Speaker 1: So Lyric is continuing to yell up and so they they the guard goes up and puts the upstairs people in their room and they lock them in, and then after a couple of minutes, the guard just pops the door open and lots them back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't get it.
Speaker 1: So Jacqueline's on the phone with her boyfriend and she's like, yeah, I don't know what's going on, Like everybody's yelling and they're gonna fight. He's like, wait are they fighting? She goes, yep, here it goes they're gonna fight. And the funniest thing is Jacquline's like, okay, I gotta go. I guess we're gonna fight down Here's.
Speaker 2: So Jacqueline's like me, I don't want to be in the drama, but I want to know one hundred and four percent about the drama. So she's like, I want to watch. I mean, there's no other entertainment, so you might as well watch the day fight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So, and I want to know what it's about. Who disrespected who said wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So and we see the fight upstairs and Ephanie runs upstairs and you see Sephanie just like trying to look to see what's going on.
Speaker 2: Well she she ran up there with the rest of her salemates, kind of like what you're supposed to do. I'd be like, oh no, I don't want to get my glass's brooken. Guy, next time. I got you next.
Speaker 1: Time, next time, next time, next time, unless I'm asleep, and then don't.
Speaker 3: Bother me, bother me.
Speaker 1: So the guards you're just watching, and we see Jacqueline going, why won't you stop? Then you're just allowing the ship to happen to the guards, and Stephanie goes, god, you know, lucky for me, Lyric really likes me because I've seen her get mad, you know, and then she can fight. Yeah, but they were doing a lot of that holding the hair and then with the other hand, girl, you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, well you got a hold the bitch a little bit, keep her still, so you know, look if you.
Speaker 1: Book, you know, Sephanie says, that was exciting, Sean was that was fun?
Speaker 3: And Sephanie goes, first, girl, right, check.
Speaker 2: Yes, Stephanie's I thinking, now I see why my sister likes so much. It kept coming back. If this is fun fun, I don't know. I think she may sign up for an extra sixty days. Gonna be like Nate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, now we got in the six hundred zone zone six.
Speaker 3: We got Matt.
Speaker 1: Matt has not taken a shower. He is getting greasier and greasier by the minute.
Speaker 2: I so gross, Well wash his hair, but he started out gross. He was gross on the outside and his hair was greasy on the outside. I know, just even with soap, just soap.
Speaker 3: If they've only given you a bar soap, use that soap.
Speaker 2: Get some of the grease. Gave it all off. Oh it's bad and it's thinning, and just it doesn't look it's not giving what he wants it to give. No, he's a neutral fault, so.
Speaker 1: Matt says. You know, I consider myself a strong guy. You know, I was a prison chaplain for years and I never got any closure for that. And you know, I'm going back to jail to regain the faith I had in inmates, to see them as humans and not as the thing they did. And I know being here is gonna make me a better person. I think I can make a difference in the communities.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I think at.
Speaker 3: Some point he is gonna bug somebody just enough.
Speaker 2: Uh. It almost happened on this episode. Yeah, well, I don't know. He was talking out one guy and it was bugging the fuck out of me. I would have been like, dude, get out of here. You guys to get up, out of here, Get out of here. I'd enough.
Speaker 1: So now we see him preaching to some inmate about Jesus, and he's like, you know what you should do when you get out of you got to find yourself a good Bible preaching pastor. And the guy's like, and my note here is I can't tell if that guy is interested in this Jesus talk or not.
Speaker 2: He's not. No, he was just like, when is this fuck? We're gonna get out of my cell. Like it wasn't even matt cell, it was someone else's cell.
Speaker 1: He went in to be like, Hey, here's somebody I'm gonna what's the word I'm looking to for the mentor to Yeah, Oh, I'm gonna testify. I'm gonna give my testimony.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the guy wasn't interested.
Speaker 1: Now Matt's getting a roommate. His name is Lawrence, and Lawrence is being transferred from another zone, which means probably some shit went down in another zone.
Speaker 2: Yeap, usually not a good thing.
Speaker 1: And he comes in and Matt goes, are you okay with the top bunk?
Speaker 2: And Lauren goes.
Speaker 1: Lawrence goes not really, man, like, you know, back hurts, and Matt goes, well, I'm old, so like my back really hurts, and he goes yeah. He goes, man, I got shot three times, and and Matt's like, okay, well you can have it three times. And then he says, yeah, the reason I'm here is like, man, it was crazy, like I got in the fight with this guy and like I popped him whatever it was self defense, self defense. And Matt goes, yeah, yeah, sounds like self defense. Sounds like you were in the right. And Matt goes, it's nice to have a SELLI. He likes Lawrence.
Speaker 3: Their buddy's the guy's been shot three times.
Speaker 2: See two. I mean. As the episode goes on, they seem to get along. Yeah quite well, yeah, okay, all right, And I said, Matt, who's hair now just looks like wet noodles?
Speaker 3: Girl says, He goes, god, it.
Speaker 1: Seems like a Lawrence. Lawrence has really been around. He's been in the system for years. He's hardcore. But during lockdown, these two continue to bond. They're just chatting it up and they talk about how dirty the cella is. They're gonna sweep it, They're gonna mop it in the minute the doors pop open, they run out so they can be the first to get the broom and the mop.
Speaker 2: And Lawrence is all about cleanliness. Cleanliness is next to godliness. He's like, you said you swept this thing, but you didn't this gross. Yeah, that sounds like me after I said I cleaned up, and everyone's like where.
Speaker 1: Matt says, it's nice to have somebody to talk to. I got a kick out of him. Lawrence is fun. I like Lawrence.
Speaker 2: Okay, I hope it lasts me too.
Speaker 1: Matt goes, you know, I've been building relationships with the inmates. I'm at the top of my game. I'm at a comfort zone here, all right, Matt, Okay, Matt, all right. So he talks to a guy who says he just came from the five hundred zone and the reason he came over he because I got jumped over there. Man, and we see this poor guy getting jumped, and I just read I don't want.
Speaker 2: To see this. I don't want to see this. This guy's just.
Speaker 1: Sitting at like the lunch table and just like ten guys jump on him and drag him and just beat the shit out of him.
Speaker 2: That's scary. Yeah, And they keep beating the shit out of him and kicking him.
Speaker 3: Kicking him, kicking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nobody's interviewing.
Speaker 1: So he says, you know, I God, I'm just trying to figure out a way to I could talk to Andrew, my son.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Not being able to talk to him is preying on my mind. And I see other people like talking through that door over there, Like I wonder if I'd be able to talk to that door. So he goes over and trying to talk to the door, and somebody on the other side is like fucking with him, going.
Speaker 2: What'd you say?
Speaker 3: San Diego?
Speaker 2: What huh? And just laughing. Andrew sounds so much like san Diego.
Speaker 1: So Matt is talking to his roommate Lawrence, and he's like, this is a scary place, man, like being here scary, And Lawrence goes, oh, man, the seventh floor, that's a real live zoo up there. That's like drugs and weapons. And now, now Andrew was not on the seventh floor. But Matthew's very worried about this. He's like, oh my god, he goes. You know, I'm panics. Now I'm starting to panic because I'm so worried about my son. And then of course he's like, what have I done? I've taken my son out of Utah and brought him to a jail in Fulton County. This conversation with Lawrence really made me panic, like, what's going to happen to my son?
Speaker 2: I mean, you have so much time to think about that kind of shit before y'all signed up for the program. Look, matt you could have signed up for the program alone. Yeah, to drive your child into the situation because I think you think your child may be gay.
Speaker 3: I think so too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So he pushes the panic button that is in everything, and somebody is supposed to come immediately, and nobody comes.
Speaker 2: We see him sitting there for a long time. Now, I did wonder that's scary. That's scary.
Speaker 1: I did wonder if you pressed it more than once, or just that one time, I'd be like, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, wait, wait, yes, and then yelling out of the cell. Did anyone hear that? Tha? He gaped it like that's scary that they didn't come.
Speaker 1: They didn't come, nobody came, So he does the distress signal behind his head. Now it's obviously nighttime. It's like in the middle of the night, right, So what would be the reason that production would go in there to talk to him in the middle of the night, Like they have to come up with some real good reason.
Speaker 2: Well, I felt like I felt like the story that he was sick, okay, or was panicky or something like that. So they pulled him.
Speaker 1: Out, but he pressed the button and nobody came, so he had to do the distress signal. So production can't then, oh and tell the CEOs, hey, he did a distress signal because CEOs are not supposed to know.
Speaker 2: Oh, the CEOs. But the CEOs don't know. The CEOs don't know. Why did I have missed that part?
Speaker 1: No, the CEOs don't know, the ms don't know, nobody. The only person that knows is the colonel.
Speaker 2: I thought the CEOs knew.
Speaker 3: No, because they're there to squeal on the CEOs too.
Speaker 1: They're there to show like I pres c came, there were flights and the c Yeah, there were fights and the CEOs did nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah that that makes perfect sense. Now okay, yeah, got it.
Speaker 1: So my question is what did production go and tell the CEO's like, hey, we just decided we want to talk to Matt in the middle of the night.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I see.
Speaker 1: Now you know they're gonna have to pull other people out in the middle of the night too.
Speaker 2: Yep, gotta do like more than one interview. Mmmm. Those prisoners are not gonna be pretty happy about being pulled out in the middle of the night. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So he goes in with production and he's saying like, I'm so worried about Andrew. Yes, I completely regret doing this. And he goes and now I know if I push that button, no one's going to help me, and I need to know, and this is what he says. He says this in like a like a Clint Eastwood like like in a Western.
Speaker 2: He looked.
Speaker 1: He's like, I need to know if my son pushes that button, that help would be instantaneous, and if he doesn't get relief in that regard, my relief will be instantaneous.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about you can't instantly do shit, you're in prisons.
Speaker 1: And then they're like, so you're gonna leave, and he goes, no, I'm not leaving.
Speaker 2: I'm just talking like he's so full of shit. The toilet is fucking jealous, Like he just really is full of it.
Speaker 3: He's so dramatic, he's very dry.
Speaker 2: I bet his wife is quite glad that he's he's gone. She's a break.
Speaker 1: She's like, I don't even care that I've got these six adult children in this house, you know, or seven and they got emo kids over there with band practice. All right, I've been of a real about that. Did you see it about the Emo kid? And why didn't they take the Emo kid?
Speaker 2: Yes? I did, yes, yes, yes, I got a couple of really good shots at the Emo kid. Okay, that is so funny.
Speaker 1: All right, Over to Andrew in the five hundred zone. He says, you know, I'm getting worried about my dad because my dad gets very worried and very stressed, and we've seen yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Also he's really dramatic. Have you guys notice is really dramatic.
Speaker 1: And he goes, you know, I do get worried because I keep getting questioned about my cover story, and they keep asking me. He's like, I don't know. I don't think my dad stole that money, but I don't know. And the guys are like, just tell us, you fox some barnyard animals. Just tell us, just tell us why the real reason you're here, and they're laughing. He's like, no, I did what? But he goes, but it's been fine. Now he and Alan are talking. Of course they're unaware of each other. Yes, and Andrew goes, I don't know that deal with that Alan guy is he's asking me a lot of questions, Like he's really pressing me with a lot of questions.
Speaker 2: Weird. Alan's weird.
Speaker 3: Alan is weird. He's a weird, right, weird guy.
Speaker 2: I would not want to get pulled over by Alan because I'd be like, are you okay? Because you don't seem okay? Can we get another officer to coup pull me over? Because I feel like really uncomfortable with you. There's just something weird about him. I agree, Oh no, and the ears don't help. No, it's the ears. So I'm talking head.
Speaker 1: Alan says, Andrew looks very different and he seems to be pausing when I'm asking him questions and he's answering, and his story.
Speaker 2: Is a perfect cover story.
Speaker 1: So I want to see if he's who I think he is, right, Okay. In the talking Head, we see Andrew go, I don't know why that guy's asking me so many questions, like back off the get away from me, dude.
Speaker 2: So Andrew's drop that's what they do.
Speaker 1: So Adri who's talking to Timothy, his cellmate, and he talking about, you know, various jails Timothy's been in. He goes, this is the worst one, Like this is the worst one. Fulton County Jail is literally hell on earth. So at least that's good to know that other jails aren't quite as bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe Matt should have picked another jail for his son to go into instead of like one of the worst ones in the country.
Speaker 1: When you sign up for the show, you get what you get and you don't throw with it. Okay, So Andrew.
Speaker 2: Says, you know, Timothy gets on my nerves in a lot of different ways. That guy was obnoxious like that.
Speaker 1: That would be my luck to be stuck with a guy that is like burping in my face and flipping flicking me. And because it looks like Andrew's like on his little iPad thing like watching something or whatever. Oh, guys, and Andrew goes. You know, I did a two year mission, and I've got a lot of patience and a lot of empathy for other people.
Speaker 3: But Timothy is a lot.
Speaker 2: He's pushing it like I would want to fight Timothy, like seriously, like he was really bad.
Speaker 1: I just I just did. I covered a date line with Kimberly on her show Date with Dateline.
Speaker 2: And wait a minute, so you were on a date with Dateline. I am texting that him right now and say I heard that. Oh yeah, you just wait to We're good. She's gonna get it.
Speaker 1: Katie is on a two week break, so she had Jake, who's their co host sometimes last week, and then she had me this week, and then I think next week they're off.
Speaker 3: So anyway you can text her.
Speaker 2: So I mean, we could be the kkkse.
Speaker 3: The kkks And that's a real unfortunate title.
Speaker 2: The case.
Speaker 1: The case is better, yeah, but she says, but there was somebody on there that was so fucking annoying and they were like and before his before his trial, he did get shanked and killed in prison for what he was known for, which was talking too much. There's a guy on the episode who literally gets murdered because he just in prison because he wouldn't shot the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Do you think it was Timothy? Was his name Timothy? His name man something else? Okay, caushaul something so who?
Speaker 1: He said he was a neffle from nepaul A prince. He was from nepaul Oh, okay, spoiler alert.
Speaker 2: He wasn't to figure that one all right.
Speaker 1: Now we get another new person, and this is Angelaie, right, Angelais. I even wrote down sounds like andlay. I write down sounds like Andelay, Angela Lay.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Now I'm wondering because they have made us think that it's Angelay that's going to be the one that's gonna get real used to prison.
Speaker 2: But now I'm wondering if it's Stephanie Stephanie yeah, mm hmm, because I don't know which one it is. I know, I mean neither. I was thinking the same thing because Tiffany is like living it up. Nobody dm us and tell us nobody, DMA no, please don't, don't. We don't want any spoilers. Don't tell us, don't and we know you guys get excited to like tell us things. We get it.
Speaker 3: Don't tell us, we don't.
Speaker 2: You guys want to see like our like real reaction to the story. Yes, don't, don't tell us.
Speaker 1: Don't tell us who it is because we haven't. We're watching it one by one and we don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yes, thanks for saying that. Yeah, we love you, guys, We love you.
Speaker 3: On Jelaie Okay, so she is twenty five.
Speaker 2: She's an electrician. She lives in Texas. Y. You know, if I ever saw on Jelai and she said, guess what my job is, I would guess electrician, would you I would think I would think personal trainer. No, she wasn't that buff or like I would think she worked on a construction site. Yeah, she's got that vibe about her.
Speaker 1: She says she has a close family member who was in and out of jail and she saw how the the Tristan the system treated that person, and she goes, you know, I think I'm going to get along with my cell mates because I kind of look like them. I even like shaved my head up on the side, you know, to look more.
Speaker 2: She looks like a lyric Yeah, yeah, she looks like a badass. Yeah. She goes to a tattoo parlor.
Speaker 1: She's talking about how to like finish up her sleeve and stuff, and she says, I had a rough childhood. I bounced between houses, my mom went through a lot. I always had to be the strong one for my mom, for the family. And now, really my friends are my family. And we see her go to a dinner with her friends and she says, I've always been very open about my sexuality. I'm not going to hide it when I'm in there, and uh, all my friends, you know, are basically scared of me. And we see her friends like, yeah, she's aggressive, she's tough. I wouldn't want to fight her. Yeah, I'm terrified, And then she in her docket heads she says, you know, I don't know what's going to happen in there, but I'm something right now. I ain't gonna be nobody's bitch. Nobody's gonna fuck me over, and I have I have a real problem with authority. And I think I'm gonna have more problems with the CEOs than the inmates. We're barely gonna see the CEOs, so it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it ain't gonna be no problems, right, there're no beefing with the CEOs because they don't give a fu. Which are there's there for a paycheck? Yep.
Speaker 1: So she goes to get handcuffed like everybody does, and she was like, no, I'm really ready. I've got in my mindset like I'm ready to go. But we see a flashback to well, we don't know what her story is, but she says a flashback to when they go to the class to get their story of the classroom, and the colonel says, in the women's zones, they tend to women tend to immediately try to create family, you know, which makes sense, and that'll be good for you to get in with a group of people, but don't get involved in any of their shenanigans. Oh boy, which we don't know. So Angula, it's gonna take them in. Angelai says, I'm in my persona, I'm embracing it. I'm no longer Angela, I'm now an inmate. And they take her into intake and she's like badass, like looking around stuff. I was like, Okay, she's gonna be good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You kind of wonder if she gonna end up being the softy, like really all about the girl's backstories and trying to be like a mentor or something like that. But by the end of this season, I feel like Stephanie's gonna be fucking everybody in her cell block. This is the She is acting like she's at in a sorority house right now, like this is the best time of her life. She's she is thriving, and I've never had girlfriends. I'm like, girl, this is These are not the kind of friends you want to call girlfriends. But you know, go off. You know she's loving this, She's not so.
Speaker 1: Jacqueline and Stephanie have now clocked each other. I wonder if they'll clock Angela too.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I don't think they are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because she doesn't look as so different than the other endmates. Yeah, Okay, now we're going to go to Alan Alan in Zone five hundred. He is talking about a sandwich. He's like, it's supposed to be boloney, but I don't think it is. I didn't even like Blooney in the real world, much less whatever.
Speaker 2: This is supposed to be.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know, I've been here a week. My roommate Nick has been great. He's so welcoming. He's helped me, he's helped me with the rules and everything. But Nick, he was in and out quick he left.
Speaker 2: Why did Nick have to go? I know, mm hmm. Like sometimes when they say that person has to go, I'm like, like, go to like another prison, go to another ward or like released.
Speaker 1: Or is it now it's time for them to go to court and then after that they'll go to like a real prison or Okay, Well we didn't get any information where Nick went, so Alan got to move to the bottom bunk, so that was good, and he goes, I'm without a cell mate now, and so he's talking to the camera in the corner, which is funny. And also when we saw Matt when he was, you know, doing it before he did the distress signal, he was like pretending in the middle of his cell. He was like screaming, like like like a Shawshank redemption moment. Ah, Like he's screaming, so it would all be on camera because he's so dramatic.
Speaker 2: He just not like, no, Matt, I don't get it. Can you imagine him being a preacher? No, he's so annoying. He would be just like he'd have the only members of his congregation would be like his seventeen kids, right right, no one else could deal with them.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Alan's on the bottom bunk and he's without a cell mat. He's talking to the camera and he says, you know, it can mess with your mind when you get locked when they locked you down like this and you're in here by yourself, and he says, you know, we've been in lockdown for twenty hours, and he doesn't know why, and they tell them biill, Yeah, they had to go on lockdowns. They're short of CEOs, so they can't let people out.
Speaker 2: Damn. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So because they're short of CEOs, they all get locked in their their rooms for twenty hours.
Speaker 3: That's if you don't if you don't have a tablet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then I don't know if they allow them, how they let them charge the tablets, because they definitely don't allow us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true too. So you wonder how a certain time on that tablet.
Speaker 1: And I wonder if then you take your tablet over to the CEO and they charge it and you come back and get it in two hours or whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, if they're counting on the CEOs to charge your shit, they're never gonna get a charge on their tablets because the CEO don't. They're like, let me, let me catch up on Gilmore Girls. I want to catch up on some back episodes. Okay.
Speaker 1: So Alan says, you know, I'm beginning to like change my thoughts on arresting people for these small things, because I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Wish this life on anybody.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: All right, So a new inmate is coming into room with Alan. Allen's excited to get somebody to talk to, and he walks in and he goes, what's your name? He goes in the joint they call me Pancho, and he goes, okay, okay, show okay, and he goes, yeah, this is my second time. He was at Rice Street or something, and Alan says, yeah, this is my first time being here. Mm hmmm, because before I was in my apartment everything was fine.
Speaker 2: So yeah, with my wife or fiance and my newborn baby that I don't remember Alan's backstory.
Speaker 3: Do we know Alan's backstory?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a cop, he's I can't remember if he's married or if it's his fiance, and he's gonna baby. Yeah, I don't think we heard it.
Speaker 3: I don't think we did either.
Speaker 1: But I've got the notes, but I don't feel like going back and looking because somebody will tell us. But I really don't think I think you and I would remember together.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think he had a backstory.
Speaker 1: And when I say I like going back and looking, which means I would have to pause these notes, go to the other notes, and I don't want to have to pause the podcast to do that.
Speaker 2: I can't remember.
Speaker 1: I can't remember either, because they just called him chicken legs. They said he had a mullet. Yeah, okay, I'm drawing a blank. I'll go look at the notes from the last episode. If I figure it out, i'll text you, okay. So Poncho comes in. He says, this is the second time being there, and Alan goes, oh, really, it's my first time here. And he's asking what he's in for, and he goes, I'm in here for two fta's failure to appears. They got me on some bullshit. He goes, listen, here's what happened. My buddy was playing with a gun and accidentally shot and killed himself right in the heart. And he goes, and I was there and they ran my name, and I had a warrant out and then.
Speaker 2: He's had failure to appear anyway.
Speaker 1: He warrants were out for failure to here on something else. And then he's near his buddy who accidentally shot himself in the heart with a gun.
Speaker 2: And then the way that he goes, if it weren't for my friends shooting himself, I wouldn't even be here. She's dead, Okay, no sympathy for the dead, I see, Okay.
Speaker 1: So then we see Alan and his roommate talking about what we're about to find out, which is Carl breaks Nate's tablet and Alan's like, wow, this is crazy. Half the dorm are ready to take up for Nate and attack.
Speaker 2: This is crazy. How was these guys love Nate? I know, I'm sort I think is Nate community dick or something like that? No, they never people would be jealous, So I mean they feel the me to protect like Nate is their boy. I know.
Speaker 1: I think the ain's just a good guy who never fucks with anybody, never tries to take your food, never tries to like get on anybody's bad.
Speaker 2: Side, you know, And they love his ass. They love Nate.
Speaker 1: So then we see Alan's roommate stands up on a chair and it's like, I'm gonna try to take this light fixture down. Alan's like why, he goes cuz you could use it to make a shank. He's like huh, and then he pulls out the plastic cup that they used to put their toothbrushes in and starts tearing it apart to make a shank. Scary, and Alan's like what are you doing? And Pancho goes, come on, Alan, think like a criminal. And Alan's like, I'm not going down for somebody else's broken shit, man, Like i don't want to get any more time at it. I'm staying out of it. And Pancha's like, no, you're not. You're not staying out of anything that's scary. And Al's like, well, like you better do. Like he's basically threatening him, like if you don't do something, like I'm gonna do something to you. Yeah, And Pancho, who's been there one day, was like, don't you want to stay alive? Alan's like huh.
Speaker 2: Alic's like wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. Here for about a week, there's really been no threats. You coming here one day. Now we're talking about shaking people I'm sorry to think you might be the problem. Pancho, God, you're the problem. And here's the thing. Why is Poncho even involved? He just got there. He doesn't even know Nate.
Speaker 1: I know, he didn't know anybody. Okay, so now we're at Nate. Okay, here's where the problem happens.
Speaker 2: Carl, who they call big Swol because he is buff. He is buff.
Speaker 1: They're asking it, carl Is. Carl says to Nate, where's your tablet? I I wrote down that. Carl said, can I use your tablet? But later they're saying no, he never said, he just said where is it?
Speaker 3: Where is it?
Speaker 1: And Nate says it's locked in myself. So then Carl goes and presses the button and says, can you open five o six?
Speaker 2: Just real quick, just real quick? And they do it.
Speaker 3: They opened and they know five oh six is not his cell.
Speaker 2: I know that's fucking scary. And they open it up and he goes in and takes it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then the talking head Carl goes, I don't know, is the law of the jungle man the weaker or preyed upon like whatever?
Speaker 3: So Nate goes.
Speaker 1: So they're interchangeably using the word tablet and using the word iPad and so, and the talking head Nate goes, he went in and took my iPad And that's not right, that's not right, he said. You know, but what if it wasn't a tablet, Like what if we were really beefing and he had a shank and came in, nobody cames what he was doing and going out, that would be on the guards. If he just asked them to open my cell and I was younger, yeah, and he goes, and that would be on the guards. So we'd have a real problem.
Speaker 2: I can't believe they did that.
Speaker 3: I can't believe they're just like, oh, sure, we'll just press the button.
Speaker 2: I'll let you go off. Then yeah. Wow.
Speaker 1: So now we see it, literally says gang members. These other gang members, I guess the ones that are against Car, but they love Nate, love Nate, and they're asking Nate about like what happened, and they're.
Speaker 2: Like, we'll go get it back for you. We'll go get it back for you.
Speaker 3: And he goes like, don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: We're good.
Speaker 3: And we see Carl holding that iPad just dancing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen to his music. Yes, he's got his.
Speaker 1: Music and he's just dancing around and he's like, oh my god, like, I know I'm going to have to retaliate on this. And he's talking to another guy who goes, if you said it's in your room, he should not have gone in there and taken it, right. So Nate goes and says, Carl, where's my tablet? And Carl goes, I slid it under your door, and so he's like, all right, So now that all the doors are popped back open, they all get to go back in, and Nate picks it up and goes, it's broken, like it shattered.
Speaker 3: The whole thing is shattered.
Speaker 2: Like what an asshole. You stole it, then you broke it, then you return it. You should have just kept it.
Speaker 1: Nate goes, not only did he steal it, he broke it and then slid it under my door broken, and so like he's showing it to his roommate. Yeah, so everybody's not walking by looking at him.
Speaker 2: They want to know what happened. M hm hm, And everybody's like, what's he gonna do? What's he gonna do?
Speaker 1: And he goes, you know, I'm gonna lose respect if I don't address it, and they're all like, man, you know you're getting charged two hundred dollars for that, and then you got to get another one, right right. So Carl is like, hell, no, I didn't break it. I listened to one song and then I slid it back under his door. And the other guy's like, man, he broke his tablet. He's like, no, I didn't.
Speaker 2: I did not break it.
Speaker 1: Now there's an inmate that has like a facial piercing here and he says Carl acts like he didn't do it. He's lying, And we all know Nate's gonna have to beat his ass up in some way somehow. So we all got to ride with Nate.
Speaker 2: Oh this is scary because poor Nate is in such distress.
Speaker 1: He's like, I know what I mean, I don't want to have to kick any of us. As they're like, no, you're going to We're gonna, we're gonna have your back, and we got we got shanks and you're like what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Like he's like, okay, no one needs to get killed because the screen is broken. You know what, actually, guys, is my fault. I didn't purchase purchase a screen protector. It's my fault. We're gonna let this go, and it's all right. Everyone just calmed down. But like these people are ready to go because they already hate Big Swollen.
Speaker 1: Anyway, do you think Carl broke it on purpose or broke it on accent? It's like, oh fuck, and just slid it back under the door and be like I.
Speaker 3: Don't know what happened.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Why would he break his shit on purpose?
Speaker 2: You know, if because it's an asshole, why would he go steal it on purpose? Right? Right? Because you wanted to hear a song? Man, just wonder that one song. You know how it is when we have that one song in your head and you just kind of listen to it, you get all the fills.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess that's what was going on with Big Swoll that day. So Nate's like, man, you break my ship and you don't even say anything. Let's the fuck's up, shit, man, And Desmond's like, I'm gonna have to pocus pocus bitch as up.
Speaker 2: Fuck that bitch.
Speaker 1: And Date's like no, no, no, no, no, Desmon goes no, man, this is penitentiary rules and effect, and it goes. I'm not trying to get me or you or anybody any more time, right. Desmond goes that ship's lame was hell, Like, come on, bro, what's the plan.
Speaker 2: What we're gonna do?
Speaker 1: Like they're like yeah, yeah, yeah, they're like we ride at down, we ride it down. Nick, you're in charge. And he's like, I don't care that. Yeah yeah, right, so I'm talking to that. Desmond goes, I won't. I'm wanna help you fight, but you gotta stand up for yourself like he won't stand up for himself. And and you don't want them to think they could try you because one dude tries you and then another dude tries you.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, it's it's like such a weird physician to be in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because if you're if you're like, man, that's fucked up. But like I hate you now you're my enemy, but I'm not gonna do anything about it. Well, another guy's gonna be like on next week, I can still is commissary.
Speaker 2: He let him get away with doing that, so let me do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, oh, Nate Desmond says, look, I know you're on that mark and Luther kingshit and non violent protest shit.
Speaker 2: That was so funny.
Speaker 1: The Desmond goes, but I'm on the Malcolm X shit by any means necessary.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Martin Luther King was like, Okay, when I sat down and wrote the Eye have a Dream speech, I didn't think it would be used in prison, you know what I mean. I just wanted us all to come together. This was not a prison speech right there. Yeah, that was hilarious how he put that together like that.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, look at Desmond, he's pretty smart. Yeah right, he's listened to history. So now we hear Carl, who's yelling whoever picked up Nate's tabling and crushed it? You're a real sucker ass dude, man, whoever did that to Nate?
Speaker 2: Everyone knows it was you, Like we're on the outside, yeah, and we know you did it.
Speaker 1: And then they're trying to be like, well, maybe like when he slid it under and they opened the door.
Speaker 2: Somebody stepped on it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now the talking head Alan goes, yeah, you could hear Carl, Carl's yelling from somebody Else's say that somebody else from his cell that somebody else did it, but we know Carl did it. Yeah, and we see some other guys saying like, oh, we're gonna have to get him.
Speaker 2: We're gonna all have.
Speaker 1: To get Carl, and they're all just laughing about it, laughing about it. Nate goes, my fun times, Nate goes, everybody's expecting me to do something, you know. So then he looks out and they see a team of officers walking through and they're like, uh, oh, what's Green Team doing up in here?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: The black screen of DEAs says, this is the direct Action Response team is called during high risk situations. Dart, I wonder if I call him Green Team. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It feels like they'd be the Red team because they're like stopping this situation. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Green Team.
Speaker 1: So the colonel says, we had to remove inmate Fisher to avoid conflict. We have heard he might be a target for a gang stabbing, and everybody's yelling. He's like, you bitch, ass p word, blah blah blah, get the fuck out of here. And then you see Nate talking to Desmond like, man, I was worried, Like God, if you stabbed him, I'm gonna have to get my hit son. And Desmond's like, yeah, motherfucker, if I stabbed him.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have you gotta kick him in the head or something like, God, I'm not stabbing him for no reason.
Speaker 1: And then you see Alan go, Yeah, now I'm worried because Pancho had now has a shank for no reason.
Speaker 2: What was he gonna do with his fucking shank? Like, I don't know if I'm gonna wake up, if the shank's gonna be in my face, I don't. I don't take all my baloney, Take all my baloney.
Speaker 1: Take my baloney. And would you like the bottom boom because I don't need it.
Speaker 2: I need the bottom. I can sleep on the floor. You can have both bits, whatever you want, whatever you want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Black Screen and Death Before five hundred is released from their lockdown. When Carl is getting taken out, the dart team plans a raid and the colonel says, we have heard of shanks inside Zone five hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, if they're just watching those little cameras, they would have seen. I'm wondering how they're getting So someone's a snitch, somebody's snitching from hitched.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or production has told them, like we're watching this and we can see what's going on.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, Yeah, that's true too.
Speaker 1: So next time on sixty days in, everybody's getting searched. You know, they've got them all out of their cells, and every they're flipping the do in the searches and Angela enters and we see another new guy who's entering.
Speaker 2: We don't get his name. He's a cute guy. He's got a wife and kids. So what's going on there? Oh wow, why are you trying to be away from your family? I don't know, but he was cute.
Speaker 1: And now we see Jacqueline. Jacqueline's dorm is full of people constantly yelling and fighting. She says, everybody's yelling and fighting. There's no repercussions on any of this. And we see her just lose her gd mind and she's yelling, shut the fuck and go to sleep.
Speaker 2: Okay, someone's gonna beat up Jacquelin. Do you think, yeah, she's fucking annoying, Like, Okay, she's not annoying, but to them, I bet they think she's really annoying. She's right in what she's saying, yeah, but she's kind of going against the crew a little bit, so she may be getting on some people's bad side. Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: If you've got nothing to do in there, and they won't let you sleep at night, just like you know, three to six every afternoon is my nap time.
Speaker 2: Like I don't know. Yeah, yeah, I agree. I don't think she's gonna make the sixty days either. I don't think. I'm very surprised, whereas Stephanie's gonna sign up for like another six today. I don't feel like I have enough enough intel. Let me stay. I don't know, one hundred and twenty more days. She likes it there.
Speaker 3: If we see next week, all of a sudden, lyrics got like real long hair.
Speaker 2: We know where it came from. We know where it came from. But I think Stephanie, I think she's gonna give it her happily. Yeah, she's gonna think the bonds us. It's like a friendship bracelet made about a hair extensions for them. Yeah, yeah, she has to give it away. Go ahead and take it out. I don't know how Oh are you touching me? I feel like we're closer now, You're right. Stephanie does think it's a sorority house, totally does.
Speaker 3: She's so excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, next week you can see what happened with Angela And again, you guys, if you know what happens, don't tell us.
Speaker 2: Don't tell us.
Speaker 1: We don't want to know what happens is what somebody's doing in the present. We're gonna we will research all of that ourselves at the end, but don't because we did find something out that was shocking about somebody and we were.
Speaker 2: Shook it, like we were shook it so bad that we questioned one another like do you think this is real?
Speaker 1: And we then send it to Kimberly who was like she had not heard it. Yeah, So guys, if you find out something about something that happens this season, or something about where are they now.
Speaker 3: Don't tell us.
Speaker 2: Don't tell us.
Speaker 3: We will cover it at the end.
Speaker 1: At the end, we'll do a little research to see if we can figure out where it right now, but don't tell us because we want to be surprised.
Speaker 2: Next week you'll have another episode. It'll be episode three.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I'm covering ninety day h EA with Kimberly, and this week I have Amy Phillips on to talk about pop and Bravo and we will be discussing the party that Ryan Bailey and I are hosting before her show at Bravo Con, which is the Saturday Night before Amy Show, which is Saturday, November fifteenth at the hard Rock Cafe. And we're very excited. Ryan Bayley Or and I are hosting a party and it's free.
Speaker 2: You're going. It's free.
Speaker 3: The tickles will be available, they'll be free, cook it.
Speaker 1: Just let us know you're coming, and we'll maybe have some other people that will be stopping by to say hello. And I'm very excited about that and grand time, I know, im so excited. I'm getting my outfits all together for brav what you are And.
Speaker 2: Everyone needs to remember Tuesday's rapidly approaching. I know.
Speaker 1: So this is Monday, so tomorrow is Tuesday, which is our birthdays.
Speaker 2: Don't forget to sign up for our birthday giveaway. We're gifting you guys.
Speaker 1: That's right, somebody gets a gift, so you guys. The details are on Keisha's Instagram. It's on my instagram, Pink shape Pie the Liberal Kisha go look that up. What you have to do is you have to put on your Instagram a video wishing us a happy birthday. Uh huh, and then Ingrid will randomly choose from those videos and they'll be one winner and you're getting like T shirt, free Patreon and a fan and all sorts of stuff. So today's Monday, You've got one more day. Tomorrow is our birthday, Tuesday, October twenty first, it's our birthdays. We are sisters from another mister twins, separated at birth twins, just like the parent trap.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't that be something somebody has to explain it to do? You know, you never know. Genetics are crazy, crazy crazy, you never know.
Speaker 1: And make sure you're doing that because that'll be super fun for us and then super fun for you because you could be.
Speaker 2: The winner, right and everyone wants to be a winner. Everybody wants to be a winner.
Speaker 1: Everybody follow Keisha's podcast, The libertald Takisha and please follow us both on social media again, that's where you get the information about the party I'm doing with Ryan Bailey at Bravo Con and also our birthday.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, Kisha, Bye bye