Speaker 1: You'll know them by their fruits. That's what the Bible tells us. We also know that bad morals can corrupt good company, and bad company can corrupt good morals. So I wanted to compare the rioters and their government protectors versus some of God's admonitions. Now, we cannot expect non Christians to act like Christians, And if you haven't yet accepted Jesus, then then you can't. We can't. We wouldn't be fair to expect you to do that. And instantly. It's not because you're not smart. You probably are smart. It's because sometimes it takes the Holy Spirit to convict us of things that we've convinced ourselves are right or okay, or we're in the sin management business. But some of this stuff is blatant. For instance, you will not lord your power over others. That's what Jesus said to his disciples. Do not lord your power over others. This is what the This is what the gentiles and the pagancy don't do that. Treat people, you know, as you love your neighbor as yourself, and in that is course, treat people fairly. This is from a county in California. It's Tiberan, California, and residents can be fined for not doing something. But watch this very very carefully, and I can tell you the same stinking thing happens in the separate country Seattle. This is amazing.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the progressive bastion of Marin County, California, where we environmentalists go out of our way to separate our refuse for a more sustainable planet. Residents can be fined up to five hundred dollars for not properly separating their trash. As you can see, the separating can be futile as all this trash is remixed in the truck and haul to the landfill. This is at the end of Tiberon's restaurant row, where the restaurants diligently separate their waste into recyclables, compostables, and common trash. I witnessed bin after bin of matisiculously sorted waste, several tons worth, dumped into the same truck, crushed and hauled away. Recycling is not specifically mentioned in the book, but rent seeking is, and so is virtue signaling.
Speaker 1: Rent Seeking is to use government to protect you against your competitors. That's what that is. And this same thing happened in the separate country of Seattle, where legitimately I interviewed a retired couple who were fined for having banana peels and vegetable wastes in their garbage. They were fined someone from the city went and looked through their garbage in a city where it's legal to shoot up heroin. So let's continue this comparison, and we'll do this with the help of renew dot Healthcare. Stellar reviews from the folks who were just down there with me, including Zach Abraham. We'll talk with him about this Friday. It's renew got Healthcare. And thank you to God, Oh my Lord, please help me do a better job. I'm putting your word at the center of the show.
Speaker 3: But Todd Herman's show is one disapprove but big pharma technocarrats in tyrone Cebrian ware from the high mountains of Free America. Here's the Emerald City exile.
Speaker 1: Todd Herman. Today is the day the Lord has made in These are the times to which God has decided we shall live. And I was thinking the other day about some of the discussions we've had in our youth group and it's related to the topic at hand. There are instances over the past three years, and one of these was about three and a half years ago where I was talking to one of the counselor's roles, not counselors, one of the volunteers, and we were all sitting around a group of us. There's like four or five adults and I think three men, two women. We're just sort of chatting about our students. And one of the ladies happened to mention that one of the one of the young young volunteers eighteen nineteen years old, her boyfriend slapped her open handed, slapped her. And us men were, you know, north Sideaho men, what's his name, where's he live, and where can we find him? And we'll go straighten that out. And we wanted to do that biblically, but man our flesh responded and we didn't go do that because this lady said, I'm gonna tell you that. But she's trying to figure out how to get this young girl to lead this relationship or to correct it. And the point of this is that people will do what they're allowed to do. People would treat you in the way you allow them to treat you. So the lesson for that young girl, which we asked this lady to convey, is, look, if you don't put a limit on this now by say hey, you know what, I'm not going to see you for three months or three weeks or three days or whatever the limit is, until this behavior is never again going to be an issue. And the second time it happens, it's strike two and I'm done. I am all done. You will not put violent hands on me. And if you enforce that, and that person is capable of change, just that person in this, and that person is capable of change, just that person in this, or a Christian boy, she was a Christian girl, if he would consult the Holy Spirit, if he would go to you know, some of us come to us men say I can't even believe this. I slap my girlfriend. What's wrong with me? And we could try to help them through that spiritually, and then you know, sometimes you bring in a Christian counselor you look at drug and alcohol, you look at the family system, all that, and eventually that that did work out. They broke up. That boy figured it out and became a decent kid and understood that he was just following this pattern that his stepfather had laid down and he'd never known his real dad. Again, this is three and a half years ago, So i'murica in the details. If you're looking at US cities and you're looking at the pattern every time President Trump is making progress on something, this is simply George Floyd. Again. These people did not care about the border during Biden and he was deporting people. They didn't care about the border during Barack Husi and Obama God bless Rush Limbaugh, and he was deporting people. They only care when President Trump is in there. And it's not even this has nothing to do with the border. This is about USAID. The organizations that are paying for this are organizations that were harmed by the cuts to USAID. And that's the that's the three line. It's the connective tissue of all these girls ropes is that they were getting their full on straight monetary grift. So the cities that are allowing this are saying we allow abuse. We allow you to abuse cops if you're doing it for the right reasons. These are the same people that said we don't allow retired You know, eighty one year old dude from Harlem to walk through the US Capital and being present in selfies saying within the velvet ropes, we're going to show up at your apartments. We're going to kick in the door, rolling heavy, we're going to frog march you. We're going to steal your computers, and we're gonna go ahead and put you in the jail cell for a little while for walking around the Capitol, Sam exact people. You will be treated the way you let people treat you. And that's what we're seeing here. So we'll get started with some comparisons here. And this is super I think easy, but I think as we go through this, because see it gets more complex because there's so much behind the scenes. Now, if you're a small business owner, you might be in a position where you're inviting someone to treat you like you don't own a business. You know, you got an LLC, you might even have a corporation, and you would think that this is protection. Like if something goes wrong, if you make a dreadful mistake and someone God forbid sues you, or you end up into a circumstance where there's been some catastrophe you and you have to spend money and you need access to that money right away to keep the business going. You might think you have a business. I'm here to tell you that's not how the court systems view it. If your business has anything to do with your social Security number, they're not going to treat you as a business. They're going to look at your bank accounts, your personal bank account, your retirement, your home equity, your kid's college savings funds, your salary, and they're going to say that's what we're going after. So you can fix this and not let people treat you that way. In a very easy step, the website is go visible. What they're going to do is great for you. Real corporate credit, which is divorced from your souls, the security number. They'll do this in seven easy steps. There's a few things you do on your own, like opening credit. You don't want them doing that. So this is a form of protection so that people can't treat you like you don't own a business. Now, the upside to this, the friendly side of this, is when you do this you get protections, yes, but you also get advantages. Corporate credit grows twice as fast, three times as fast as personal credit. Every time you pay off the card. They're going to up the balance. That means if there is a catastrophe, you can tap that. It means if there's an investment opportunity, you can tap it. Here's the website. It's gobisible dot com. And I guarantee when you take them up on their free obligation consultation, I guarantee you're going to learn something about corporate credit, maybe even about your credit rating as a business, because you may not know this, but you have one. It's gobisible dot com. So this is a rioter in Los Angeles. And this typifies what I'm talking about, that people will treat you in the way you give them license to treat you. And this person knows exactly what they're talking about. Same time, same place. He's on the bus. See you tomorrow, same time, same place. Now, I don't know about you. If I was in a locked bus with bars in the windows and handcuffs on my hands, I wouldn't feel happy, and I wouldn't feel arrogant, and I wouldn't even be putting on a front. I don't think I could put on a front because I have been arrested twice when I was a kid, and it freaked me out. Being in a jail cell freaked me out. Part of the process here is these people have normalized this. Los Angeles and the other cities have normalized them. They've showed them the pattern. Like this instance I just talked about with this young girl when that boy slapped her. Her response should have been done, done, I'm out for three three months, three weeks, three years, forever done. You will never hit me again. I will not allow it. And in the case of Los Angeles, the separate country of Seattle, the response should be you throw rocks at cops, You're done. And every single law you could put on this guy, you put on this guy. Attempted murder, attempted assault, assault with the deadly weapon, attempted assault with the deadly weapon, disorderly conduct, if there is a curfew because they did put one out, you know, going into the road without a permit. I mean, you pile every charge on and yeah, his defense attorney's going to come in and try to argue that stuff down. But you pile on so much stuff that hey, even if you get a third of it gone, you're going to go to jail for a year and maybe prison. If we can argue this up to a felony. That's, of course common sense. But Los Angeles and Portland and these cities have participated in No, it's okay, I mean, you can hit that. And what does God say? In every possible way, God has demonstrated that he wants us to follow the authorities unless they tell us to violate the word of God in every possible way. What would Jesus have done if his disciples had said, you know what, let's riot. They've seized Jesus, let's riot, let's start burning down Roman infrastructure. Well, we don't know, but we can guess, and it's an educated guess, and it's pretty solid. One of the gospels details Peter drawing a sword or a short sword. In one of the gospels, he cuts the ear off one of the guards. Jesus says, stop, stop, stop. He who lives by the sword dies by the sword. Do you not think that I could not call down, you know, legions of angels to my defense? And then in this gospel he goes and he heals this guy's ear. So that wasn't a riot, but it was the beginning of one. Because if Jesus hadn't to stop Peter, don't you think James and John and everyone else would have been up into this. I mean they had a zealot there trained in warfare. Simon the zelot could break next with bare hands. He was a trained warrior. Peter was a fisherman. So what would Jesus say about riots? Don't? Well, what if bad things happen? Don't? What if our nation's going to be ruined? Don't? The son of man must be taken up. He must be put on the cross. This list must be fulfilled. We must live through this time. It doesn't mean that you don't protect your home in the case of a riot. It doesn't mean that you don't take advantage of your Second Amendment rights. If God forbid you live in one of these riot zones, if someone breaks into your house, you end it. You defend the life God gave you. Not with the sense of murder, not with the sense of revenge, but with the sense of you have been given a family to steward, and their life is being put at risk by evil. You're acting not out of malice, and not out of anger, and not out of revenge, and not out of lording power over others. You are the protector of your family and you're going to protect them, and then you are going to get on your knees and try to save the person you're shot, and you're going to pray for their soul, and if they're still alive, you're going to try to bring them to Jesus before they die. Now, we cannot expect God the behavior of non godly people, but we can analyze this in every possible capacity. The American Left is aligned against God in every single capacity capacity, to the issues of rioting, to the issues of election integrity, there was just John Solomon has this story that there's now evidence and we'll talk about this later this week that John Solomon now has the evidence that the Chinese Communist Party was in fact coordinating or was in fact flooding our country with fake driver's i sais is in fact. We'll talk about this in the three Stories version of the show later today. FBI gave Congress intel on the Chinese plot to create fake mail in ballots in twenty twenty. John Solomon went through the story, this is real. President Trump had made this claim, and it was real then and it's real now. But the Democrats are okay, completely okay with fraudulent votes and fraudulent use of our immigration system. You shall not lie, You shall use equal weights and measures. One is Jesus Christ, you shall not lie, well as also the Ten Commandments. You shall not lie. The other is from I believe it's levitgus. Use equal weights and measures. Do not lie about what's on the scale. Don't sell someone a eight and you know twelve pieces of bread, but it's only eleven. So in every possible capacity, the Democrats continue to align themselves against God. This comes from Julie Kelly, and Julie's you know, has been the pre eminent reporter on issues related to January sixth, and she writes this. Former New York Police Departments officer and marine veteran Thomas Webster was sentenced to ten years in federal prison for a minor scuffle with the DC cop on January sixth. Webster, with no criminal record, was also detained release and incarcerated pending his trial, was also detained and not released and incarcerated pending his trial. Allie London on Twitter points this out, and you'll show you the video here in a second highway patrol vehicles pelted with rocks by pro migrant riders in Los Angeles officers were forced to abandon vehicles on the highway as that writers began throwing the rocks. Now, just one correction to Allie, who is actually not from our country. This has nothing to do with pro or anti migrant. This has everything to do with legal or illegal immigration. And I'll show you that video in a second, because there's that whole thing that pictures are worth ten thousand words. They are. Now, I don't know about you. I have a learning style that is somewhat unique. There's a name for this. A it's visual. But b if I can have a manipulable like if I can touch a thing, it's easier for me to learn concepts. There are kids, little kids who have a lot of trouble learning things when it doesn't involve a little kid. Now, this makes sense because they see movies and okay, well, these are adults experiencing this, and how do I relate to that? And there's no presence of a kid in there. This is one of the reasons that hollywoods and good movies that are trying to help kids understand things, they'll put animals in these roles. The kids can understand, well, those animals are completely dependent on these human beings, and so they can relate to this. The people studios apparently understood this when they made King of Kings. So this is an animated feature, and it is based upon an actual work of Charles Dickens, The Life of Our Lord, so the great writer. And in this movie it's Charles Dickens telling his little boy the story of Jesus Christ. But of course Dickens is such a great storyteller that this little boy is transported into the time he walks with Jesus. In this story, he and his very very annoying cat, who eventually becomes a far less annoying cat because he gets the cat version of the Holy Spirit. I guess so that means they no longer pee and everything. I think that's what the cat version of the Holy Spirit does. So this little boy is transformed. You're watching him take away his obsession, his idol behavior towards the Knights of the Roundtable and his sword. And you see, over time, I just watched this again of the night just to make sure he is right. Over time, he changes how he holds that sword because it's a wooden sword. It becomes across and there's something remarkable that happens at the end of this video where he's the youngest of the kids. I can't wait for you to see what he does at the end of the movie to his older siblings. So the only way you can view this right now is to become part of the Angel Studios Premium Guild. To become a member like me. When you do that, you're going to get to watch King of Kings. Now. You'll get two tickets to free tickets to any theatrical release by Angel Studios. You'll get to vote thumbs up or thumbs down on the movies they release. We are votes decide which stories they tell them distribute, and they're always family friendly and usually faith driven. This is our opportunity to charge through the doors of Hollywood. Because images matter, storymatters. Go to angel dot com slash Todd become a Premium Angel Guild member today, two free tickets to any of their theatrical releases, Watch King of Kings, watch all their fan curated shows, and get to vote on the stories they tell them distribute Angel dot com slash Todd because images matter. And here's the image I was just talking about. This is from Los Ange Angelus. These are people attempting to murder police officers and this behavior was allowed. Does that look like the United States of America to you? Does that look like Beirut? When you import people, you don't just import their bodies, You import their attitudes, You import their behaviors. What partnership can lightness have with dark This is a question from the Bible. What partnership can dark and lightness have? Now, the good news is we're told in the Bible the light has the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not over comment. In that case, the light is Jesus Christ. But again, just looking at their government protectors for these rioters, tell me anything here that Jesus could sponsor anything anybody that this this is godly. Now you'll have people say, okay, smart guy, and they love to play this game. Jesus was an illegal immigrant and you didn't call for him to be cast out, and he wasn't cast out.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: Number one, Jesus wasn't an illegal immigrants because there were no immigration laws. You were allowed to emigrate. In fact, it was encouraged because people were power. So when you had a group of people not from your tribe, immigrants to your country, say the Jews to Egypt. What did the Jews end up doing in? What class of people did they live? A servant class? I mean with rare occasions like Joseph who got to help lead Egypt through the power of the Lord, because the Lord was using Joseph for his glory, Joseph who had been periodically a prisoner and periodically basically the assistant to the king. But in most cases these people would become subjected. They would become a servant class or a slave class, which at the time was very important because it was manual labor in the time of manual labor. So Jesus wasn't in the legal immigrant. He was an immigrant for a short period of time. But did they go and riot is that when Moses was called by God to free the Jewish people, he went to Pharaoh and said free my people, and Pharaoh periodically said okay, and then thought better of it. No, actually, I'm not gonna So they had this contest where Moses, through the power of God and the staff and through Aaron's words given to him by God, was able to perform all these miracles. And for a little while, the conjurors that the magicians could also fake these things, and God let them do that. Okay, so hey, you're gonna make staff looked like a snake, and you know what are the contris like, ooh, I know how to do that. Watch this. But then the pestilence came. Hey, let's see you turn the entire River Nile into blood. But not just the River Nile, the very water in the cup furrows, handing, the water in the bass, the water in the drinking basins. Suddenly the animals in Egypt had no water to drink. Everything turned into blood. Try that one, and they couldn't do it. Here's what God didn't say. Riot. There's five hundred thousand of you. You work in the quarries, you build the pyramids. Take your shovels and your picks, because all the Egyptian soldiers have are spears and knives. Break off rocks. You're building these pyramids with these massive rocks. Break off these rocks, get these bricks and start dropping them on the head of your captors. Seize Egypt. He didn't say that. Flee, Yeah, take your stuff with you. Flee. And the Bible tells us there were a number of Egyptians who looked at the power of the God of Abraham and said, actually, I choose that side to the glory of God. Look at these riots. You can believe illegal immigrants should be allowed to stay. You can attempt to make that argument. Then you might do this predicated upon Look, they've been here forever, they don't know any other poem. There were kids when they were brought here. It's not their fault. You can make that argument. That can be debated. Here's what can't be debated. You just put yourself on the wrong side of everything. You put yourself on the ungodly side of everything. We can't back these actions. Christians can't back riding. We certainly can't back the attempted murder of cops. Find me the area, and I mean it, Find me the area where the American left aligns with God in any way, shape, matter, ideaffection of form. Find me one sliver of Paulus And I know I can hear people responding in my mind, be cause people saying, you back a president who's fixing to go to war in Iran. Yeah, I don't want to go to war and Iran A it looks like Israel has this handle to me. I see Iran saying, hey, can we talk now? Maybe this was not a good idea. And I see Israel having centered sell them weapons. Okay, here's some bunkerbusters. I just don't see the compelling American interest to have to dive into this now President Trump saying that they can't have a nuclear weapon. Okay, But President Trump, on any other issue, on most issues, you can make an argument is far more aligned with God. That matters to me, far more than electoral politics, and I hope it does you. This is the superintendent of schools in Los Angeles, and I want you to listen to what this man who has taken a pledge to the Constitution, who presumably, I mean, his job is to run schools, And I want you to hear what he is saying as he models this to students. And in just a second, I'm gonna show you this. You know, I've tried to I don't want to say it this way because it sounds so unbelievably arrogant. So in some way I've tried to model what it's like to have weighed almost four hundred pounds and to be deeply unhealthy, even though I was strong and I could lift a lot away. Who cares I couldn't jump twelve inches. More importantly, and you could ask my wife this. My snoring was virtually to that place where my dad woke up a motel room full of people. My dad just about got us murdered in a ghetto hotel in Seattle because my dad was sloring so loud that a guy like two stories down screamed at the top of his lungs.
Speaker 4: Shut up.
Speaker 1: I was sleeping in the same bed as my dad actually elbowed him. I was so scared. I mean legitimately, it was like this ghetto motel we were staying it. We just it's I didn't have the money stay elsewhere, and we were there racing through the night. I'm elbowing my dad and he woke up in the running man. I barely slept. It was like someone kept waking me up. I'm like, oh, was it? So it was almost to that level. I couldn't smell food, consequently couldn't taste food. So I know about this stuff. So when I went to my doctor, now weighing about two hundred and ten pounds, about ten percent body fat, and I went to my doctor from my quarterly checkup and when Jen told me, hey, everything is great. Your kidney filtering is great, everything's great. Sept one thing, you have insulin resistance. I'm what, what that's like, pre diabetic stuff. She goes, Yeah, it is. I found out my friend Ben, who's younger and better looking and nicer and a better Christian than me and stronger, he has it too. And I think the through line is we eat a ton of protein, we take far, far too many supplements, and we don't have enough fiber. So we're fixing that and I'm using something else. It's burbering breakthrough. It's from bioptimizers. This boost energy levels, It helps you metabolize carbohydrates. It helps increase blood sugar uptake into the muscles instead of fats. That's so important to recover from exercise. It's also so important to control your weight and of course blood sugar. It helps the digestion and absorption of this carbohydrates into the gut, helps you burn more caularies, and it helps you have a balanced inflammatory and insulin response. I'm taking it. I suggest you do two, particularly have any hint of type two diabetes in your family. Just take two capsules before each meal and transform your metabolic health. Right now, you can save ten percent on Burbering Breakthrough at biptemizers dot com slash todd. Please use code Tod at checkout so you get that ten percent savings. And when you subscribe, not only we can never run out of product, you're gonna get free gifts, exclusive discounts, exclusive officers, and Bioptimizers issues a three hundred and sixty five day money back guarantee, so there's effectively no risk. Bioptimizers dot com slash todd please use promo code Todd for Burberine Breakthrough. So here's the image that we were just talking about. We're talking about this superintendent of government schools. Is name, by the way, is Aroberto Cavallo, who in.
Speaker 5: Their right mind would accept that reality. So I wanted to be reassuring to our community. Every single graduation site is a protected site. I have directed our own police force to redouble their efforts and establish perimeters of safety around graduation sites, to intervene and interfere with any federal agency who may want to take action during these joyous times that we call graduation, not on our watch.
Speaker 1: So if we're paying attention, rogue judges control foreign policy Rogue judges control hiring and firing in the executive branch. Rogue judges can tell a sitting president of the United States of America that you have to bring back a whole group of illegal immigrants who were known to be MS thirteen gang members. You have to fly them back. But the previous president didn't have to do anything to bring them in. You could just scoop them up and welcome them. No process, no due process to bring them in, but all the due process in the world to have them out. You can have mayors of cities say yep, we're sanctuary. Sorry, nope, we're not gonna let ice in here. You can have a superintendent of one city or is he county? I don't know, Los Angeles County los Angeles City. The point remains the same. You can have a school superintendent say to the federal authorities you actually not here. God is a god of law and order, not chaos. The governing system that we learned about through the Bible became part of our governing system, not a theocracy. You cannot be theocratic and Christian. There's no model for Jesus setting up an earthly government. He didn't care to do that give under Caesar, which is his, and under God, which is his. But there is this model when Moses tried to do it all on his own as judge and jury, dictator, lawgiver, prophets, all those things through his father in law. God said the Moses, you can't do this. So we set up a system where we had prophets. We had the levitical priests through the line of Levin, and they were to take care of the temple. We had all we had then the Pharisees and the Saducees. We had these split roles, and it was a distribution of power. Because God understood he warned people about kings, and that was set up prior to the Jewish people finally just demanding they get a king. And God said, okay, careful what you wish for. But we're at a point where a school district head can say to the President of the United States of America, you don't get to enforce immigration law during a two hour graduation ceremony. None of this is godly. None of it can be construed as godly, none of it can be construed as bringing order. This is from Portland, Oregon. Now remember this, this is wash Rince repeat, if you did not live on the West coast during the use of George Floyd for all this stuff, you were not treated to the every single night and alex Am I exaggerating every single night the attack on the Futter building. And if every single night, guy, yes, you could count on a clockwork eight thirty nine o'clock at night and Tief walked up to the building and they attacked it. They tried beating the windows in with hammers, finding out no, sorry, these are ballistic windows. So then they started to bring jackhammers and that didn't work. They eventually brought a massive circular saw that was able to saw through the doors. And they had to wheel this thing up on the back of a truck and then take it off on a huge table and roll it up to the windows. And they were allowed to do this. They had someone had gotten them kind of the jaws of life thing that firefighters use. And all of this was with a mob of people outside wanting a chance to beat up, to fight with, physically fight with federal cops. And this was allowed night after night after night after night. That's why when I watched January sixth, the Curve and I was sitting in standing because it was a stand up studio, was standing in the studio doing the show for Russia inbov in the midst of Russia's illness, she Haderistix occurred. That's why I said, this looks like Antifa, some of the same techniques. You can see the comparison now beating up cops and going in scuffling with them again not god the behavior. Now, if you're unrighteously attacked, I get that. That's not what this is. This is there's no sound in this, but this is the aftermath of an attempted explosion. They launched explosives at the ice facility in Portland, Oregon, and you're seeing the aftermath of this. A reminder outside Seattle, an ANTIFA offshoot called the John Brown Gun Club had a guy go there and set up outside with guns and attempt to blow up pro Paine tanks in an effort to murder ice agents at that immigration detention facility south of Seattle down near Tacoma. And when he did this, he was eulogized. The Seattle Times and the Tacoma News Tribune did eulogies on this guy, calling him a peaceful poet they ran his poetry in the news. I remember talking to a fellow, a colleague in radio who worked at the so called news station, the General Talk station, and I was on the air on that station, and I said to this woman, and she used to be a friend, I said, why are you calling Why aren't you calling him a terrorist? Why are you calling him an activist? He tried to murder cops, he tried to murder civilians. And she legitimately looked at me, she said, you know, wow, I guess it never occurred to me to call him a terrorist. Had that been a group, had that been an obsessive so called right winger or conservative trying to break into that facility to kill the detained immigrants rather than the cops, of course you would have called them a terrorist. No, none of more blind than those who refuse to see Jesus referred to the Pharisees as the blind leading the blind. We're watching the blind leading the blind. We're watching people spiritually blinded. And there is a massive, massive difference between how some states are dealing with this and others are. And it is not fun to see people watch them, to see people's lives ended. I don't enjoy watching it, but I certainly don't enjoy watching these riots and the coddling of this stuff and our tax dollars paying for because you're paying for a lot of this. You're paying for this ungodly behavior. Los Angeles can't operate without federal dollars, so you're bankrolling a bunch of this, and that's super, super frustrating. Because I don't know about you, but I feel like I work hard for him, and you probably work harder than I do. I talk for a living and talk and read. You probably actually work. I mean, I do consider what I do work, albeit unique form of work. So here's the way that a guy named Peter Weisbach described what we save up for retirement. I love this phrase. Peter died he didn't know the lord, so I can't say he's gone to the lord because he didn't. Wise Beck used to call our bank accounts and our tiner accounts are life's energy. And if you think about that, your retirement account is a byproduct of the energy that's your sweat. Sweat blodon teers, right. So when we regard it that way, I think it should change how we steward this. And it is also something God has provided us, and we're to be wise stewards. Let's look at the volatility. We might be going to war with Iran. The war with Russia and Ukraine is continuing, you know as well as I do. If we do dip into this war between Israel and Iran on Israel's side, you know, when I know the Chinese Commuist Party is gonna move, We've got rights in the streets easy enough to tune into actual kinetic attacks against their infrastructure because you know, and I know Hamas and others have cells here hiding in our country. You know, they've probably built drone bases like Israel belt within Iran. Israel's not the only one who can figure that out. We've got that vaultait. If we've got President Trump back and forth on the tariffs, Yeah, one hundred percent tariffs. Oh, nevermind, they're not going to do that, and well we're going to do it again, but not on this, and then he's going to deport everybody. Then President Trump comes along and says, well, not illegal immigrants who are here to farm or work in hotels, not them, but everybody else. And then he takes heat on this, Well, maybe we will deport them massive volatility. You tell me how by and hold works there, I mean particulaly. If you're five or ten or fifteen years from retirement, you tell me, I don't get it now. My friend Zach Abraham, Chief Investments off Officer, bow Ard Capital Management, his firm tends to thrive in times of volatility, not because he's some sort of whack genius, because he stays in the fundamentals of risk management by actively managing every single portfolio, which can reduce risk and volatility. His obsession is risk management. So in times of volatility, it's a good idea to get a coach at the very least. So take Zach up on a free offer. He will look at your retirement accounts, he'll look at your goals, he'll look at your financial positions, he'll look at the equity in your house and everything and for in three easy meetings, no charge for any of them. Quick and easy. It will conclude in Zach showing you with his team what they think they can do for you. And by the way, be prepared for this. It might be that Zach comes in that third meeting and says, you know what you guys are so well set up brilliant job. You've got a great plan, you're locked in. You don't need us. That might be the case, or he might come back and say you really need us, But either way, no obligation. So go and schedule your free know your Risk portfolio review at Know Your Risk podcast dot com. That's nor Risk podcast dot com. Bowarck, Kepler Managements and investment advisor representative Treek Financial LLC and sec Regitered Investment Advisor. Investments involve risk and are not guaranteed. Past performance doesn't guarantee future results. Truck twenty five. THAT'SH two one seven Portland, Oregon. We did now. Florida is a different, different state. Ron DeSantis recently said, if you're surrounded by rioters and you fear your life is at risk and you're in your vehicle, you can drive through them to get away. It is self defense and you will not be prosecuted in the state of Florida. This is a Florida sheriff who has a message for rioters, and it's a different message than what Los Angeles has said. Because people will treat you in the way that you allow them to treat you.
Speaker 6: So I'm gonna I'm gonna break it down for you, all right. And if somebody wants to know what I mean by turn violent, all right, this is what I mean. If you resist law florders, you're going to jail. Let me be very clear about that. If you block an intersection or a roadway in Brevard County, you are going to jail. If you flee arrest, you're going to go to jail tired, because we are going to run you down and put you in jail. If you try to mob rule a car in Brevard County, gathering around it refusing to let the driver leave in our county, you're most likely going to get run over and dragged across the street. If you spit on us, you're going to the hospital and in jail. If you hit one of us, you're going to the hospital and jail and most likely get bitten by one of our big, beautiful dogs that we have here. If throw a brick, a fire bomb, or point a gun at one of our deputies, we will be notifying your family where to collect your remains at because we will kill you graveyard dead. We're not going to play. This has got to stop. You're watching what's taking place out there, you're seeing police officers that are being attacked, being spit on, being put in harm's way just for doing their jobs. You're seeing ice agents that are being targeted for doing their jobs. And you're seeing obstructionists that are doing all of this standing in the way of law and order.
Speaker 1: People will treat you the way you allow them to treat you. He's issued these warnings, He's been clear, he has been put into this position through due process of elections and appointments, and if he's a county wide elected sheriff, he was directly elected by the people. It may not be pleasant to hear, although I think a lot of people get a kick out of hearing it because it's good old fashioned policing. He has issued the rules. People can choose to ignore them, but he is speaking the language of law and order. And when you compare the way the rioters have been allowed, encouraged, their behavior has been cultivated and nurtured, you see exactly what these cities in California and Sate, et cetera. Want. They want this unrest every time President Trump or some president who's the least bit populous or even a tiny bit conservative max and it's not just riots. We're seeing a huge number of cases of election fraud finally coming out in detail. We'll talk about one such case that has to do with the Chinese Communist Party creating fake driver's licenses to get fake ballots. We'll talk about that in the Three Stories episode of The Totterham Show, and then we'll do that today. How about eight people arrested, including two DMV employees, also on election integrity issues. It says hundreds of fraudulent driver's license were distributed right here in Bay County. New Channel seven's Austin Meta has been following the story and joins us with the ladies.
Speaker 4: Austin Very eight people have been arrested after a joint investigation by the Bay County Sheriff's Office and Homeland Security investigations. They say illegal immigrants were paying to obtain those driver's licenses illegally.
Speaker 7: About a month ago, we began investigating it. From that, individuals within the Bay County tax Collector's offices were issuing fraudulent driver's licenses to aliens.
Speaker 4: Two employees were allegedly issuing the licenses to people without the required testing. Some of those they say are illegal immigrants.
Speaker 7: Analysis of financial records confirmed that the employees were receiving large sums of currency from numerous sources.
Speaker 4: Sheriff Tommy Ford says two employees of the tax Collector's office, thirty seven year old Bensell of Alasko and thirty year old Demetrius Smith, the second, were arrested Wednesday for their role in the scheme to provide licenses to individuals who never took required driving tests.
Speaker 7: These weren't minor shortcuts. These were intentional acts of corruption where individuals paid bribes in exchange for skipping critical safety evaluations.
Speaker 4: Official say five more Panama City residents acted as brokers, funneling people from as far away as Miami Tou Bay County to get these licenses, two of them owner and employee of a local company called Cuba Max. Another a man with warrants for four counts of human trafficking in Texas. Three others were arrested, including one not identified as a broker, but one of the estimated hundreds of people who fraudulently obtained licenses through this schemes.
Speaker 1: So they can just be selling your licenses. What can driver's licenses get you? The right to vote? But remember this remember this. It has to be this way. It has to be when you're watching your system be destroyed around you, we should try to write it. We should defend our country. We should fight for election integrity. We should demand punishment for people who are defrauding us. All of the above, yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes. And when times are super bad, it's an op opportunity for us to lean into God and to practice the faith of knowing. If we don't write the ship America, if we're washing the blood of Jesus Christ, if we've accepted him as our Lord and savior, if we agree to be changed by him and abide in him, let the Holy Spirit change us. We're only visiting her. It's not our home, and our home has no election fraud. It has no fraud. It has no riots, it has no political parties, it has no division, that has no hatred, it has no jealousy, it has no covenant, it has no perversion. Because Christ, Jesus is the son of God and also the literal son in the New Heaven and the New Earth. So if you've made a decision for Christ and you're acting that way, you never need to see behaviors like this again. If, on the other hand, you've made a decision against Christ or against Christ choosing him, imagine what hell is like with constant riots that multiply in viciousness every second of eternity. This is the Todd Hermannshaw. Please go, be well, be strong, be kind, and please make every effort to walk in the light of Christ.