Speaker 1: What's up, everybody? Welcome to Rose Pricks. It was last night was the finale of Oh see, you're just gonna get right to it. Oh oh, I'm sorry, I'm Stephanie. This is Cecily.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, what up? What if people are new? And I bet there are a lot of new people. I bet they are. They just raced.
Speaker 3: They went on their Apple podcast or however they get their podcasts, and they said, I gotta get some new ladies. There's not enough ladies, is what they said, talking about Real Housewives.
Speaker 2: You know what we gotta do.
Speaker 3: We gotta get on watch what happens.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes we do, we do. What why haven't we been on there? Andy Cohen?
Speaker 3: Listen Andy Cohen? Now you remember the story about me, the weird Andy Cohen thing. So like eight years ago something like that. I was at Critics' Choice of Words, as I am known to go and Andy was there, and I knew someone who was working on the show who no longer works on the show, and she was like, oh, Cecily and called me over and I went over and she was like, meet Andy Cohen. And so I kind of put my hand on his chest, and I know that's weird. When I say it, it sounds weird.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: But the weirder part was his reaction. It was not like I touched his chest and like move my hand around. I wasn't like trying to tweak his nipples. I wouldn't do that. But it was like a familiar like think a lane, you know, like Seinfeld, a lane like oh hi, you like Buddy just.
Speaker 2: Kind of pushed him a little like just a little bit.
Speaker 1: Like he just but you'd never met him before.
Speaker 2: No, that is true.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna I'm going to give you all the details, and I'm not going to try to I'm not going to sugarcoat myself, but I've never imagine I.
Speaker 1: Do want to know what possessed you, Like, was it just had you had a few cock No, I.
Speaker 2: Mean maybe one, but I definitely wasn't drunk.
Speaker 1: I was definitely well, you're just that feeling of like I know you, you're on my TV every night, silly.
Speaker 3: Kind of but like it wouldn't be the first or last time, and it wouldn't be like it's been done to me, like I've met people just randomly. Like let's say I was at a wedding and you say, oh, this is so and so, and then just people like, oh I've heard about you, and they hugged me.
Speaker 2: It was like just it was pre COVID with Andy.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: You didn't hug him, you put your hand. I'm just trying to picture why he would have the reaction.
Speaker 2: He's his reaction was in. His reaction was as.
Speaker 3: Though I was like a housewife who was like touching him, you know, a housewife he doesn't like. And you know when he doesn't like the housewife, you know, first of all, you know whatever, he likes to put like women together and make them fight and give them drinks. Yeah, like that's his thing. He doesn't really I don't know how much love is really there unless they're really making him a shit ton of money. And you know, I was what I mean, I looked so cute. It was one of my cuter I was wearing like this kick ass red dress. I'd had my hair and makeup done. I looked cute.
Speaker 2: I didn't look like crazy.
Speaker 3: Old house wife, you know, right, and look whatever, I don't know he just did. He just like looked at my hand. He just like looked at He didn't say hello back, and he just looked mortified that I was like touching him, I like grabbed his crotch.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It was in retrospect. I wouldn't do it again. It was too familiar. But it wasn't like I didn't like give him a nuggie.
Speaker 2: I didn't like say, like.
Speaker 1: You done if you gave him a if you've literally grabbed him and put your crook put him in the crook of your arm and nugged him next time, I'm like crazy, who okay, that is a little that is crazy.
Speaker 2: The person that introduced us like, she was like I used to work with Cecily.
Speaker 3: She was one of our writers and people. It was on Best Week Ever, Like she knew him really well and I knew her. So it wasn't like that random. It was like, we're in the same mix here.
Speaker 2: This all good. Maybe he just was really competitive and thought you were trying to get his job.
Speaker 3: Andy, you think, yeah, probably It's like, was she a talking head on Best Together?
Speaker 2: One of two hundred? Uh oh, I.
Speaker 1: Better watch out suit? Did you ask him, hey, if there's ever a spot, can I come on?
Speaker 2: What happened? I come on?
Speaker 3: Can I be a bartender? And he's like, no, I don't even know who you are. I don't know it was I mean, I am owning my weirdness there. I guess I was just, you know, I can't wish I could, Like, I wish there was someone filming it so that I could see exactly what I did. But from where I stood, I was like, oh my god, hi, And it was sort of like the A Laine push. It wasn't a push. It was like, you know, I'm more ash. I kicked him in the chins. I guess she was, Wait, how did judaism come into this? Like I'm doing and we're touchy feely, we use our hands. Me and Andy Collen, we'll probably related. It was like, hey, hey, cousin, right, honestly, is there.
Speaker 1: Any are they in the catering? Have you seen any Matzubrie?
Speaker 3: She had ask him for Mosby and he's like, stop, I almost said something Eve been crazier.
Speaker 2: Should I just say it? Yes? I guess I can.
Speaker 3: It's fine, But I what if I was just like, hey, we're both bottoms.
Speaker 2: Oh he's not a bottom.
Speaker 1: Oh, let me ask you this since you you know a little bit more about the housewives than I do.
Speaker 2: Because I've only.
Speaker 1: Watched, well, I think you've watched more franchises, the franchise. Yeah, I guess, so I watched, Yeah, I've never seen. Yeah, I watched the I think like the first season or two of Jersey, so I stopped years ago. I've seen Beverly Hills and OC, and I think that's it. Okay, I now this season. I watched The Sea, the only season I believe of the DC maybe the first season.
Speaker 2: Oh, DC was terrible. But you watch New York?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, oh yeah, forgot Okay, so New York, OC, Beverly Hills. But I don't watch New York. Now I've missed and I missed a lot a bunch of seasons of OC at one point. Okay, I don't know. So what I was going to ask you is which housewives do you think Andy's made it pretty clear he doesn't like.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's such a good question. I've thought about it a lot, and I forget my answer. I swear to God because I've looked this shit up. Like, I know, he didn't like Vicky for a long time. She was that's why she had to go. Oh like the ones you can start with that, the ones that get fired like Kelly Dodd Vicky, but I know he had issues. Okay, this is interesting. So there was a season of Jersey where they're at the reunion and Teresa kind of punches him.
Speaker 2: She's trying.
Speaker 3: He's in the way of her, like going after somebody yels and she puts her hands on Andy and he's not having it. So I know he wasn't pleased. He ultimately, I think likes Teresa. Now I'm not sure as of today, but like that was a big one. I think he genuinely loves vander Pomp. I mean she left because she was just like, I don't even like these people. But obviously she stayed in the Bravo world, so you.
Speaker 2: Know, all good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he likes the one that makes them the most. He liked Kyle. I think what about Nini Nini Leaks, Yeah, I have to say her, like I know her really well, you mean Nani Maria Elik the third.
Speaker 2: I don't think he likes her because.
Speaker 3: She sued Bravo. Okay, yeah, yeah, she went after production. I mean, I I don't know. I think he can't explain Bethany anymore either, right, No, but Bethany went, Bethany changed I mean, Bethany had some kind of psychotic break right right, But he used to love her. Oh, absolutely, they were a besties. I think he genuinely likes lu Anne. I think he really loves her, like hmmm, I think he liked Rinna to be honest. Well, but thenest, yeah, do you kind of miss Rinna?
Speaker 2: I miss the old Renna.
Speaker 1: It's the funny thing is I used to say, Okay, the way a lot of people right now feel about Tamra is how I felt about Lisa Renna where some people, you know, I just hated her towards the end, the way people hate Tamra, and I was like, get her off of my TV. And whenever anybody would kind of defend her, I thought they were horrible people for defending what I was saying, you know. But the thing is, I do remember sometimes having that thought of like, God, I can't believe this woman used to be my favorite housewife and now awful.
Speaker 3: That's like Bethany. I mean, we enjoyed Bethany until she just like what are you doing? I mean, Bethany crumbled in front of our eyes. I don't know if you watched the season, I'm sure you did. Where like she they went on vacation and everybody was being hard on her. Everybody was being really mean to her, and she that's when she was dating the guy. I think his name was Dennis. He ended up dying. Yeah, She's like, I'm just gonna have him pick me up on his private jet and she left.
Speaker 2: But she really was like she there, Yeah, she's got some stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think we're going to solve this today, but you know what does solve a lot of things for me?
Speaker 2: Mm hm Via Via gummies.
Speaker 1: Ya tell us about Via so Via is our sponsor, and they make CBD gummies, they make THCHC gummies, they make drops, they make.
Speaker 2: A lot of things that are great.
Speaker 1: And as I've told you guys before during our via ads, Via has changed my sleep. It has saved my life. I used to wake up in the middle of the night, be awake, wide awake, sometimes for hours. I started taking this via gummy called Zen, and I was right away sleeping, not waking up in the middle of the night, wake up, refreshed. It doesn't make you drowsy, it doesn't do anything but help you sleep to the night.
Speaker 3: I tried that one too, and I swear to god, I completely concur It really really helped. And I've tried the THHC gummies too, and they are they really are made from like the finest quality ingredients, like they really are. There's a reason that this is a very popular gummy. It's the best I've ever tried. So guys, people, if you're twenty one and over, check out the link to Via in our description. Use the code rose Bricks to receive fifteen percent off. After you purchase, they ask where you heard about them, Please support our show. Tell them that we sent you Rose pricks. This fall enhanced your every day with Via. I mean, really do this now right now. It's holiday season. Let's go yeah for Yeah delicious, And it's delicious. That's the only thing I do have to say. You got to be careful if it's the THHC one because they are so so good. So I've made that mistake, but only once. It's not it's not candy.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's get into this finale.
Speaker 2: It's the finale and it was a good one. It delivered. I love it when they ad tack on stuff after the chirons.
Speaker 1: Okay, boiler funny because I'm so I'm so gullible to production because I kept thinking, well, what's going on? Like I really thought they teased to a whole thing about the FBI, and like some stuff is gonna come out. But the show's almost over and they're wrapping up and we're having title. I was genuinely getting like upset would cry silly, just like I didn't cry. I was like, but I was tearing tearing up.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this before we get into it, because I just thought I just popped in my head. But like, if you met Andy Cohen, Okay, I'm gonna dare you to do this now because I feel like everyone you're judging me on touching his chest, would you like just kind of give him like a wet will, just gently lick your finger and just put in his ear and see what he does.
Speaker 2: Just to see what he does.
Speaker 1: Probably now that I know that you know he's like an overreactor, I probably would be like, huh, I wonder if he'll be cool about it?
Speaker 2: What willie?
Speaker 3: I could see Andy last thing, being like the kind of guy like in fourth or fifth grade at camp, at Jewish camp that I would probably have a crush on because I didn't understand or maybe we just all didn't know yet, or he didn't know, you know, Yeah, And I could see him being a little mean to me at camp, and I'd be like, I don't get it, Like he we're both in ley, miz, what is the problem? Like we should be in love and he's just always a little dicky, That's what it would be. And I think we were reliving that in some weird way. Well, okay, I think you know what this going over this finale. Maybe it will be healing for you, may I guess? Well, Emily and Gina going axe throwing? You know how I love a production activity. We know, we both do. I know we both love it. We live for it.
Speaker 1: We're like, what kind of fun crazy activity are they gonna do? Are they gonna throw? What are they gonna do? Are they gonna go to color me mine? Are they gonna learn embroidering? What are they gonna do?
Speaker 3: When will they learn that? We don't care. The people that are watching the show do not care about ax throwing. I can just guarantee it ninety five percent do not care.
Speaker 1: But okay, so I don't like at all, and I've made this very clear. I do not like when Shannon tries to. First of all, she's something's very wrong with her. But why does she try to do this. I'm just giffy crazy, she in and I say funny things, I make puns. I'm just weird.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. It's constant and it's so forced. Yes, it's it's so terrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But before before Shannon comes in and says.
Speaker 2: Who was ready to whoop?
Speaker 1: Some acts which she got accessed in the car for an hour before them.
Speaker 3: So when she has a writer, you know, someone wrote that for her. And they're not doing well. No, it's not going well.
Speaker 1: No. Before that happens, though, Gina and Gina's there first with Emily. Yeah, the two friends, and they're saying that Shannon, They're like, well, oh, Gina's basically saying that Shannon and Tamra are both at fault for the whole talking about the rumor of Gina possibly throwing Travis down the stairs.
Speaker 2: But somehow, and this just irritates me somehow. Gina's like, yep, but Shannon's working on herself. I know you don't like this. You know that.
Speaker 3: This is why we love this, This is why we love doing this together because we don't always agree you're beef with Shannon, and I totally get it. I so get it, but I just don't feel it the way you feel it.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's just because I love Gina so much, because we're best friends and so whatever she says, I think.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean I kind of but you're not wrong. I mean, how is Shannon working on herself any different?
Speaker 1: Shannon just pretends that she doesn't know what people are talking about, you know, when they later talk, Oh yeah, because we see a flashback where from I guess it's like from after the trip where Shannon's like, oh my god, had I remembered that I did that, I would have absolutely come clean about it.
Speaker 3: She did say that instead of saying like, oh yeah, god, I was really fucked up.
Speaker 2: She won't say the thing that we all need her to say. She just won't say it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then Gina even says, She's like, okay, but you had this fake news information and you did not bring it up to me. I mean, I guess I just didn't remember. That's where she's blacked out, but she was. If she's at the dinner and she's being accused of it, right, are you really going to be like, that's your She did not say, I mean I do kind of remember something about it.
Speaker 3: She was just like, no, you're a and stormed down. Yes, she always storms out. That's she thinks it's cute.
Speaker 2: At this point, she's like, that's what I do. I'm Shannon storms and the doors shut the fuck off.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing, this is what makes me upset, is like everybody hates Tamar. The world is hating on Tamra. Tamra is saying that she was involved in it. Well, Tamar's denying it too, but Shannon, Tamara's trying to say that Shannon was involved.
Speaker 2: Shannon's whole thing is.
Speaker 1: Just wanting to bring Tamara down and goes she's a liar. And Shannon is the one who keeps bringing this shit up with people like, well you know that Tarmah was trying to investigate you. No, Shannon, you were the one that started it. And I kind of feel bad for Tamra going okay, but I wasn't the one who started this. And then somehow when it becomes clear and Tamara thinks she's going to get some vindication, see Shannon just goes, oh, I don't remember, sorry, I'm working on myself.
Speaker 2: There's just it's hard. And we've talked about this before.
Speaker 3: For like, I can't because I just don't like And we're gonna get to why I don't like Tamra, like so many reasons, just even in this episode. But if it makes you feel any better, I dislike Alexis more than I disliked Tamra. Okay, so there's there is worse. Yeah, she's not the worst of them. And you're not gonna like this. I'm really, Oh, you're really not gonna like this. It's okay, we're not going to fight. But I really like Katie this episode. I know you're going to disagree with that, and I get it, but I like.
Speaker 2: Her, Okay for some reason. It's okay, we'll get to that. Okay.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about Jen showing up and she's like, guys, and she flashes the gaudiest, most obnoxious ring diamond ring I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 1: It was ginormous, as Woody Allen would say, it was the size of a buick. Okay, And you don't get that. You're not gonna get a lot for many reasons.
Speaker 3: Right, A lot of reasons people may have canceled Alan and I can't even now. Stephanie thinks he's working on and said to me, and she said to me, she's like, Woody and Sunyi are the most beautiful, like goals, the relationship goals. She said, that's she doesn't say it on you know, on air, so they're still together. Okay, listen, do we love Woody's cringeyness as a man? No, but that's still a funny line. The size of a buick, and yes, yes it is.
Speaker 2: It is. It's so gaudy. It just looks like if.
Speaker 3: Like Las Vegas like threw up, if the city of Las Vegas was asked to like design a ring, that would be it. So my mother would say, new money. Jen to me is one of the worst. I'm sorry, but she is. And all of these women for they are so fake about this relationship. They are so tacky and talking about her behind her back and then to her face like oh my god, he's so great and he.
Speaker 2: Treats your children so well.
Speaker 1: You go girl, mm hmmm. So they're like, that's so great for Jen. So this is Gina's you know Gina, which we can't be behind her on saying something like I mean, it's a nice ring in a wall, But but how about he just gives her the rent?
Speaker 3: Oh what I'm in my Matt, you didn't know. There's kind of little that Gina can do. I mean, honestly, I'm I'm in love with her. So she's basically been in love with a woman.
Speaker 1: So she's saying like, well, she's having sex with them, she needs the money.
Speaker 3: No, I think she's just saying like she owes people money, like if they're if they're that rich, that they can get this gaudy Like, well, what a ring like that cost?
Speaker 2: Oh the rent?
Speaker 1: You're not talking about the rent in general. You're talking about that back rent. That's what I think.
Speaker 2: That's what Gina meant.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, you know what. That makes sense. But she's it's like too far into the season for me to remember that, right, Yeah, that back rent. She should have you, ugh, she should have said back rent. That's a production thing. They probably said to say something like that. You know, they totally lead them. Yes, yes, no, you're absolutely right, And now it makes more sense, and you know what, I just I'm not as mad at Gina.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, good, we can all hang out. I love her.
Speaker 1: Okay, So flashback to Jen meeting with Katie and Alexis and coming up with an idea to do a party with tacky bridesmaids dresses.
Speaker 3: Okay, I need to say something about Alexis here. This has been brought up before and it really makes me laugh. So I could not figure out why she can't say certain words like she does not she malfunctions when she speaks, and I realized it's probably the lip filler. So she's like all whatever, excited, She's like, we need to talk. She doesn't say talk, She's like, we need to talk. Abut the thing like she.
Speaker 2: Malfunctions in a way that I've never seen anyone do.
Speaker 3: She mispronounces words, she sounds crazy, and I think it's the lips and it's hilarious to me.
Speaker 2: She's like, we need to talk. It could be what's good? Is it like lipsers? Is it just the intellect? Well, but how can being dumb and she is dumb? How can that?
Speaker 3: How can that like make your call warna because she just could be being affected. Okay, yeah, and like putting on kind of a dumb voice like I'm just a weird lady. I don't know what's going on with trawing on it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Somebody freeze France.
Speaker 3: Someone put it up on whispering, I think, and I know it was a long time ago, but it just they were like, am I having a stroke? And then they just played her just going like I don't know why. It's I mean, it really is crazy. She's she's beyond She's like she's like it's like she's like got Frank and we need into the show, Like is she it is?
Speaker 2: So it is strange that she's back. It's it's strange that she's back. But also it's like what is she? Like was she put together?
Speaker 3: It's like she's like a robot that was put together in a weird way and they didn't have time.
Speaker 2: To finish her. So she's like, I don't know why. Yeah, I just don't.
Speaker 3: Johnny Jarh not my favorite.
Speaker 1: Let me just say I don't think it's what the producers intended.
Speaker 2: I'll say that too.
Speaker 3: Oh no, didn't. It didn't work. But she's she's all up in it. So uh, let's see. Back at the Axes, Jen is worried about inviting Tamera.
Speaker 1: She's like, I mean she's part of production. Like I guess I kind of have to invite her to my party. It's so funny how they try to still this far into it. They should just be peeped behind the curtain. The producers are telling me they want to invite her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't, It doesn't make any sense. Then they can just have her off to a different scene where she's pissed she didn't go.
Speaker 1: I love Jen too, And she's like, I need a really good excuse for why why I can't inte why can't invite her? And she's like, how about what if I say, uh, hi, I know we're supposed to meet, but I'm just not there yet.
Speaker 3: But well, she says that because they're supposed to meet beforehand. She's saying she's she doesn't want to do to that party. She doesn't want to do it, but I think good for her. They are trying to force her to to have a scene that they want to go sideways right, And she's like, I don't wanna. And I love Jen this episode because even though she's a dumb ass, she stood by She did not fall for Tamra's bullshit any at any point. She's like, Nope, don't believe her. And I love that about Jen, and I am going to stand by that I do not like Tamara.
Speaker 1: So well, here's two people that you like, Taraka as If as If. I'm like, but you like Tamra right, Like, I'm just not listening.
Speaker 2: At all, Like you're not listening. Yeah, that's the friend. I'm like, well, you love Shannon. Okay.
Speaker 1: So Tamara comes to the to her front door and it's Alexis. It's Alexis at the door, and Alexis has been ring shopping. A lot of engagement going on here, and then she says that also, so Jimbalino, like we give a fuck about him that he either got engaged or married. I wrote, I'm tired, and I don't feel like rewinding. That's fair. I don't know either, and I don't care because buck him. He should have been on the show when he was on the show. He certainly shouldn't be on the show. Now he can see whoever the fuck he wants. But I'm not going to talk about.
Speaker 2: It, thank you.
Speaker 1: So Tama finds out that Jen's having a party through Alexis, because weirdly, Alexis and Jen are such good friends.
Speaker 3: Right, and she's so happy for her, She's so happy on Godma.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then Jen's then we do a flashover to Jen and Katie planning. Of course, the main issue where's the Malibu station.
Speaker 2: Going to be? I don't know if everybody understands this, but I love Malibu.
Speaker 1: Katie's like, Okay, we'll put the champagne here, and Jen goes, ok.
Speaker 3: But where's the Malibu And she's trying to get a deal with them, right, That's what they're doing.
Speaker 2: They're always just trying to work. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: So then she can on her Instagram she does a thing like, oh, it just happened that way because I really love it. You don't interesting that's what they're always trying to do. I mean, that's the whole Espresso Martini obviously. Like I said, all my bets are on Heather. My BET's on Heather that they're gonna put out like a line just like Beth and He did with Skinny Girl Margarita.
Speaker 2: You know, they all do it. I get it. It's smart, right, just don't make it so obvious.
Speaker 1: Right. So Tamra's complaining to Alexis that Shannon got her in trouble with Jen and now her friendship is fucked up. She's like, I've never in my life done a background check, but you on the Tamra on the text it says, I'll do a background check mm hmm. And Alexis is like, girl, just bring the receipts.
Speaker 2: Just bring the proof. The proof is in the pudding. What do you do? Are you? Sherlock Holmes? Now right, the proof?
Speaker 1: So then they do this little flash because okay, here's something also that annoys me about this season. They are really trying to make everybody's kids a thing, everybody, all of them, and I don't, I'm not, I don't want it.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: OS has always done that, especially, I mean some of the shows do it more than others, but the OC, that's like where it started, and it was always about the kids. So I don't know if that's just a branding thing interesting. I don't, I don't, I don't. I don't know what that is, but yeah, they did, so they're all taught.
Speaker 2: Like Jen.
Speaker 1: Jen talks to her son, who does not respect her at all and moved out and lives with his dad, and.
Speaker 2: She's like, how school.
Speaker 1: I know you don't like me asking, but I just keep hearing you talking about like getting her ged and joining the Marines.
Speaker 2: Is there anything to that? And he's like, shut up, mom. Mm hmmm, I don't really.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he was that distrut I thought I found. I thought he was doing his best. Yeah, he's just being on camera. He's just he doesn't even live with her. I mean, he doesn't want much to do with her.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: He was nice enough to do the scene, but she looks she just always confused. And good for him that he set a boundary and was like, yeah, I don't want to do this, right, But he's These are good kids, like Heather's son is amazing. She's a good mom. I don't always love Heather, but I can't say that she's not a great mom.
Speaker 1: She is. Yeah, he's he doesn't want to go to college, and she's he's goin of a bad ass's killing it and.
Speaker 3: He is killing it in real estate. But of course he's killing it. They have some connections. You know, most people at that age probably can't just go into that and sell the biggest house in Long Beach, right, but you know, I mean it's their kid, so I'm sure it was their friend.
Speaker 2: That kind of shit agitates me because.
Speaker 3: It's like, let's you could at least acknowledge that he did not just go out and find a client.
Speaker 1: No, but I personally and I don't want to be such a Heather apologist. I know she sucks, but I mean she cut she owns it. She's basically said it's nepotism. She's like, I'm going to get him a job. I'm gonna I mean what.
Speaker 2: That's funny, and I'm glad for it. Again. I think she's a good mom and a good wife. You know, she's she's good at all that I give her that.
Speaker 1: Well, who you probably love as mom is Tamra because her daughter is making beats. She's making beats and Tamra's drop, dad, you're so good at this, you should do this for a living.
Speaker 2: And so yeah.
Speaker 3: And then the daughter can I just say, yeah, I know you're off limits, but like not this one. Can she not be off limits because she's Tamra's daughter and she's very cocky about the beats that she and she goes, No, Mom, I didn't just drop the beats like I produce this. Yeah, you produced it. You moved your mouse like four times on your computer and drop like I could do I can do that. It's like not that hard to do, which and I mean, look, she's a kid. Well how old is she twenty?
Speaker 2: I think she's over eighteen. Yeah, all right, well then you know she's on the show and she very much wants.
Speaker 1: To be To be fair to her, Tamra was just like, yeah, what do you call it when you like move the keyboard? Like, what do you call that thing that you're doing? And she's like, produce it? That's not producing.
Speaker 3: Producing is like putting people and rappers together and putting up money and funding the album. Like that is not like, shut up? I mean, I know, does she whatever? Fine, Okay, she's she's a producer. She produced her own album and maybe it's great. I haven't listened to it yet.
Speaker 1: So and then Tamar tells us that when she was young, she wanted to do fashion. She wants her daughter to chase her dreams because she wanted, you know, to chase her dreams. But then she had a baby and started doing sales.
Speaker 3: I just feel like it's very performative of Tamar because everyone knows, you know, and we're not judging. I'm not judging her on not getting along with her or like that her other daughter won't speak to her, that's not you know, family dynamics can be fucking crazy, and I'm not judging that, but I feel like Tama's going overboard and maybe that's what anyone would do. Well, like, let me make it work with this one. So maybe she is trying to like right her wrongs there. All right, I'll give her that. See I came around. I still don't like her, but okay.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, but let's go to another daughter, which is Katie, right Katie. Okay, so Katie's daughter, Katie's like, guess what your name change came in? I think or the daughter does the daughter say my name? I think maybe the daughter says it?
Speaker 2: But I like that. I thought that was kind of sweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this daughter is also though there's something is up.
Speaker 3: About this daughter though she like she definitely wants to be a housewife. Yeah, I think that's what you're reading and that and she's of age as well. Yeah, so it's okay, and she's trying to stir up some drama. Yeah, I mean, she's got she's got to help her mom a little bit. I really like her. I don't know why, but I like her. I like that whole vibe.
Speaker 2: So funny.
Speaker 3: I know we're having different views and sometimes we don't. Sometimes we're exactly on the same page, but I like it better when we're not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's you know, it's interesting.
Speaker 1: Well so yeah, she's like, my bio dad has a new daughter anyway, so fuck her.
Speaker 2: I'm Janella now, bitch. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Katie's like, so Katie has to make this about herself, which I thought this was kind of a reach. She's like, watching my daughter makes me think of my mom, my birth mom, and her decision to give me up. And like now that I what what how it.
Speaker 3: Didn't really make sense. I will give you that that did not make sense. I was like, that is whoa okay?
Speaker 1: And can I give you a tiny little spoiler alert? So like, like you didn't watch it, everybody watched it and they want to hear our opinions. So Katie's trying to make this story about her daughter's bio dad, the husband that she picked, not wanting the daughter in her life or you know whatever, getting mad at her. So her new husband is taking care of her great great great But then and she's like, yeah, and that's why I'm going to go see my find my birth mother. You know, which she never does.
Speaker 3: She doesn't again, that was shocking to me, Like in the current you're like, oh, she still hasn't gone what you guys have talked about this for like eight months, right, and it's your whole storyline.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, besides accusing Heather of hiring paparazzi, which she's still trying to somehow prove that Heather's a bad person, which it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: It's not enough of a storyline.
Speaker 1: I just think unfortunately Katie kind of failed in bringing a story. This is not to say that I don't like her. I have no feeling like when she comes on camera. I'm not like I don't like her. I just don't think she added anything. I think she tried and was and flopped. You're absolutely right about that. I completely agree with you there. I just I don't know.
Speaker 3: I could see myself being really very close to her and maybe living with her.
Speaker 2: It's just what I see for myself.
Speaker 3: But I do think you're right about that, And not as much as Gina, who then goes her instead of you know, a thing with her kid, she goes to see Trey Avis.
Speaker 2: His X makes everything so difficult. Now, that was more Alexis.
Speaker 1: She's like, she's like, Treavis, I do want to stay like this forever.
Speaker 2: And he's like, yeah, I know you think this has been like great or whatever, but I don't. I know this is going to shock you. Okay.
Speaker 3: I am so annoyed with Travis at this point. Oh silly that you're okay, thank god, because she is making perfect sense. She's like, I'm not giving up on us. She's in fact taking all the blame that she does not he's taking no blame. He's not even fucking divorced. She doesn't want her kids in that kind of chaos, and she did the best thing she could do.
Speaker 1: She's amazing, and it's true and I kind of believe it is.
Speaker 2: I do too.
Speaker 1: If it's true, then he is putting her in a horrible position and her kids and like you just said, not taking any Like how do you not understand that she doesn't want to be around that.
Speaker 3: Right and on camera like going like I don't know, I don't think it's the right decision, like he's being a baby, and I'm sorry. I know Travis is really good, She's okay. The thing about Gina, one of the many things I love about her is She's very loyal. She's loyal to her friends, but she's she maybe too loyal sometimes to these guys. So once she gets in a really and I'm not saying Travis is a bad guy. I think he's probably great, but she gets to she sort of ride or die. She's that way with a lot of people. You know, he doesn't seem great. He doesn't seem great either to me, and I feel like she can do better.
Speaker 2: But I think sulky he's a baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think he was there when she really needed him when she was going through her terrible divorce after like an abusive relationship that she was very public about, but then also trying to co parent her kids and being like a single mom all of a sudden on a show with a little bit of a drinking issue. She had a lot going on and Travis was a rock. As she says, like that, he was.
Speaker 2: A good guy. Yeah, but does she owe him? That's the thing. And I don't think he's a bad dude.
Speaker 3: I don't think like we're saying, you know, but I just think, you know, he's got to step it up a little now because she doesn't owe him, and she's oh, so I'm kind of mad for her.
Speaker 1: She's like, I love you, and I love our family, and I love how you babysit my kids and my dogs when I'm trapped and.
Speaker 2: I'm having fun doing other things. And he's like, yeah, I know, but it's like weird that we don't live together. And then yeah, it's not.
Speaker 1: Like I love Treavis because he's a good person with a beard and I really care about him.
Speaker 3: So the beard Monroe laid down. Hold on once again. Lay down, buddy, he's been pacing this whole time.
Speaker 2: Lay down. I know.
Speaker 3: I don't sweet baby. I may have to go get him a treat in just a second, but okay, let's keep going. So Emily, yeah, his beard is very just.
Speaker 2: For men too. I do think he's darkened the beard with some sort of conditional thing interesting, which, let me just say, from a woman's point of view, and I can't speak for all women, we.
Speaker 3: Don't need you to do that. We like a gray, we like a silver fox. If you're going that direction, don't have to dye the beard.
Speaker 2: We don't mind. I like it.
Speaker 1: So Emily tries on a what she's going to consider a tacky white dress. Now here's where we really might differ. Okay, I thought the dress was really cute. I was like, I want that dress. Totally loved her dress.
Speaker 3: But it's tacky to wear white to another person's wedding or engagement.
Speaker 2: I guess maybe that was the tacky part.
Speaker 1: That was the TACKI part, oh that it's a bridesmaid's dress that looked like a wedding dress. I think it was, and I think that's what she was doing. But she looked gorgeous, she really did. She looked really pretty in it, and I just wrote I'd wear that right now.
Speaker 3: I wear what they were wearing. It's very flattering. I love Jen's a little outfit. I mean it's very Barbie and tacky. But I thought she looked gorgeous too. I just don't the whole the thing.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, you're having a Barbie themed engagement party. Everything about this girl is so fake and so like, I just want to make on to take care of me. Are you understand what the problem is? Yeah, she's seemed to be a book a book gie. I don't give that sounds cute to me.
Speaker 2: That's she honestly, she might be.
Speaker 1: It's like I'm watching a horse race, and you know, you know, it's like they keep inching up and I'm like, wait, this one's ahead in who I dislike more? I really dislike all of them. And but then sometimes it's like, oh, Shehannon by a nose. You know, sometimes it's a photo finish. But then sometimes I'm like, wow, like Katie was way behind, but now she's kind of catching up.
Speaker 2: Like camera coming up around the bar.
Speaker 1: It's like Tamara's ahead the whole time.
Speaker 2: But then other ones keep like, oh hold on.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They make it difficult to really choose a worse person. Yeah, I will say.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They do a bunch of stuff and people.
Speaker 3: A lot goes on in this moment, Like Alexis shows up like that, she's there. I just wrote why is Vicky there? But I know that's a little bit later. My notes got a little convoluted. I got a little fucked up.
Speaker 1: Every I just wrote Katie and a show up at the same time. And then Joe, Joe and Slade, right, I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, that's way back the original Slade. Slade you know, went on to be with Gretchen, right, but Joe is that Joe? Oh, that's right, of course.
Speaker 2: That's Season one Housewife based. That's right.
Speaker 3: And then she Alexis says something like, you're wearing a yellow girl. Alexis, Oh my god. Good, we're going to do Days of the Week tomorrow. Good job with colors, really good, Alexis.
Speaker 2: Okay, Katie's dress was really tacky. I liked how tacky she went.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: It was like a jewel toned.
Speaker 1: Blue with huge ruffles like around the shoulders, and it was very bridesmaidy, right.
Speaker 3: And then so then Gina as well, and of course Heather and Emily should throw a little shade. They're like, it's not the worst dress, not the it's not the best dress, not the worst, right, but Heather, she was not a great dresser. I'll give her that, but you have to admit that Heather's dress was really tacky.
Speaker 2: It was like a purple Yes, it was crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then Heather says, and I want to know whose side you're on on this. So Heather says, wow, Katie and her husband, like she I guess, walks by, and she claims that Katie and her husband both like kind of looked away and didn't say hi to her. But then they flash outside and Katie and her husband are like, wow, like Heather's such a bitch, Like she totally snubbed me.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think they snubbed each other.
Speaker 3: By the way, this name of this episode should be Snubby Snubby because someone said that, Oh okay, it's probably yeah snubby snubby. Yeah, I was team Katie. I know, I thought about it. Heather was really bugging me. I know she's mad and she really doesn't like Katie. I don't even know how much of that's real. Like maybe Heather didn't really have much of a storyline either, so I don't really understand.
Speaker 2: But I think they just don't like each other. So I don't know was it a.
Speaker 3: Snub or did they just not talk, you know, like it's okay, you just say hi, whatever, Right, I'm team I'm just I don't know. Meanwhile, Emily, let's not I know, we have a lot to get to but Emily's getting wasted. She's starting real early. She is drunk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I have to say, with all the talk about people getting drunk, Emily, I think has been the most consistently drunk person this season, and I.
Speaker 3: Wonder if people just don't talk about it because she's a happy drunk. She's a fun drunk, and I know that she's a pretty happy drink. Well, so she gets she gets angry. She's got quality to her. You know what, You're totally right, I misspoke. I guess in the scene she was a happy drunk and she's being fun. But they were all commenting on it, Terry. Everybody was like, okay.
Speaker 1: Oh, she was slurry mixed lurs, and she was making out she wasted.
Speaker 2: It looked like Heather was a little annoying.
Speaker 3: Heather probably does get tired of this because she doesn't get wasted, so she's walked like almost everyone around her is so loud.
Speaker 2: M hmmm.
Speaker 3: I mean, maybe that's one of the reasons as much as I don't like Alexis, that Heather does bond with her. And I know there's other reasons, but maybe because Alexis just isn't like falling down wasted like the rest of them, and you know, that's why she be friends with Katie, and maybe that's you know, she and Gina should be friends.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why they're not closer.
Speaker 1: I definitely think that Emily. It's interesting because Shannon is shown drinking constantly, right and is going to later say you know, oh I don't. She's constantly saying she doesn't drink that much, and then we constantly see her ordering drinks and yes, she's the one that got a dui. But I don't notice Shannon's seeming drunk a lot, like she gets emotional and crazy and storms out. But I think that's just her regular personality. I think she would do that sober. And Emily is always drunk, like right from the get go, like beginning of a party.
Speaker 2: As soon as you see Emily, she's on our like.
Speaker 1: Third or fourth drink and ask them for another one, and she's wasted, right And I mean she's and she probably has like a pretty high tolerance because she does drink a lot, you know, and she's not like yeah, I would imagine, so she's drinking more than we even think, like I would be that I would be Emily on two drinks, I would I would be that drunk, maybe like even a drink and a half.
Speaker 2: She's probably having like five, yeah, I guess so or more.
Speaker 3: I don't know, But like we always see her ordering, it's always that's she can't even get into the room before she's like once the Margarita wants the champagne like she's demanding it. So I don't know how many alcohol, like what's going on in this group. That's why it's that's why I think she backed off Shannon a little bit. Maybe she looked at herself a little.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: I don't think maybe. I don't think she I don't think she's very self reflective. But Tamra tells Gina that she quit drinking. Yeah, it's a very breath it's not a bit storylineh yeh. She tells Gina because Gina doesn't drink, that's right.
Speaker 3: Right, And she just kind of quietly says it, and she probably doesn't want to say and make a big to do because she's not really quitting drinking. Tama's not doing anything. She probably like stopped for two weeks. She did like dry January or something, and is like, yeah, I guess because Eddie was probably like, girl, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: She's not not dru I don't believe that for a second, but we'll see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well she's confiding in Gina. Gina's like okay. Meanwhile, Shannon talks to Jen and she's like tells her, I haven't that she has not spoken to Tamra since she had to fly Oh my god, God, she anon bugs me. I had to fly all by myself. I had to fly home from London alone.
Speaker 2: You didn't have to.
Speaker 1: You stormed off and made a humongous drama about how I'm gonna take Remember when at that scene when she stormed off, her whole thing was I have to take an uber by myself.
Speaker 2: Oh, I have to take it over.
Speaker 1: Everything is like, I have to do this by myself because everybody hates me.
Speaker 2: Nobody.
Speaker 1: Everybody was like at that scene, at that back scene, everybody was like, Shannon, come back. We're trying to sing happy birthday to you. So, I mean, she carries these stories back to like the you know what I'm saying, Like, you're still saying.
Speaker 2: I had to fly home alone.
Speaker 1: You think they all told her to get the fuck out and go fly home by herself?
Speaker 3: Right, No, she's very dramatic, very annoying. I wouldn't want to hang with her.
Speaker 1: So Gina talks to Tamra mm hm.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, ye yeah.
Speaker 1: So after she says she had to fly home all by herself, Jen is totally with her on this. She's like, yeah, I'm so over Tara. I invited her to my party, but I don't like her at all. Production made me invite.
Speaker 2: Her, but I hate her.
Speaker 1: So do you think this would be a good place to take a break? I think, you know, yes, I think so, because we've got so much more.
Speaker 3: I was just looking at that actually, I was like, oh, we've got more notes, so we're gonna split this one into two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm not really over.
Speaker 3: These, and we're immediately gonna like put them We're gonna put them up at the same time.
Speaker 2: So if you're listening to this, go to.
Speaker 3: Part two because that's actually when the good shit's gonna start. Like I think, I mean, all of this has been amazing, not us, I just mean on the show.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there's a lot more to go though, Like shit's gonna get crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're just like at the beginning of this party and we still have more. Okay, Yeah you guys, thank you for being here, and just like join right now, join right now, you're here.
Speaker 1: Go to part two. Yeah, keep going all right, see in a minute. Goodbye.