Speaker 1: Hey, guys, what's happening and what is up? Hold out your glass because I'm about to feel it. A happy Resurrection Sunday. He is alive and he is risen.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 1: This is the most important day to the Christian faith. Paul said, if the resurrection is not true and our entire faith is in vain, I wanted to share with you guys a collaboration I did with four other gentlemen on YouTube. This was a live stream on Good Friday, So shout out to Harley from Bigfoot Reports in DNA, Drewski from Cryptid Warfare, and Riley from Midwest Mythos. This was a great conversation where we share some knowledge nuggies that most Christians don't know about this day.
Speaker 2: We share the importance of.
Speaker 1: The feast and the Holy days and how it correlates to Christ and how throughout the entire Old Testament was pointing toward this day and toward this event.
Speaker 2: This was a great episode and.
Speaker 1: Christ, actually the Holy Spirit shows up and shows out and we end up breaking out the guitar and have some praise and worship towards the end.
Speaker 2: So, since it is.
Speaker 1: Resurrection Sunday, this is a day that we sit back and we reflect. If you're sitting around with some downtime with your family.
Speaker 2: Give this episode a listen.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it will bless you and bless the people around you that you share it with. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the journey, guys.
Speaker 2: And for those that.
Speaker 1: Had that burning question, what is Doc Brown's go to mac and cheese, It's velveta baby. I've been busy, man, I've been recording and reading and taking notes. And I just got off with the one from the one on one podcast and I had this and like right after and I was just like, I was like, dude, I haven't ate since like nine o'clock this morning. I got to try to eat something real fast. Oh man, get some liquid gold, had.
Speaker 3: Me some sirloin steaks for dinner.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I need to do that.
Speaker 3: There was good. There wasn't no strips or rubbis, but they were pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: I'm living a bachelor life now. Don't don't have a woman cooking or nothing for me, So I gotta treat myself and go out to a nice steakhouse every once in a while.
Speaker 3: Uh see, I like to cook. I come home from work and that's what I look forward to most nights. All right, Well, for all y'all, they are just pulling in technical difficulties. Just stream had to be moved to a new link. Oh how about beanie whenies?
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, Scott, That's why I'd say Scott to said, how about them beanie wings. I've been known to eat some beanie weenies too, brother. Uh, I grew up poor beanie weenies. Uh, spam burgers. I grew up on spam burgers. Fried up some spam, throw some cheese on it, a little bit of mayo.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, see we did. We didn't do spam in my family. We did We were straight baloney. Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 4: We did potted meat and powdered milk.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I've ate a lot of potted meat.
Speaker 4: I like potted meat, though, many.
Speaker 1: Corn beef hash.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, with some eggs, buddy.
Speaker 2: M yeah.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Now you're talking some instant rice in there too.
Speaker 4: Oh dude. I remember my mom. Man, she used to get wick and like government cheese and all that when I was growing up, and she used to pull an okie dokey on me. We get fresh milk and then uh, by the end of the week, I think I thought you'd get another one. Nope. She threw that powdered milk in there and faked me out. Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or get the off brand fruit loops whatever they were called, but put them in the fruit loops box and make you think you were getting the name brand. I'm like, my missed, I want some fruit loops, y'all. You can't taste the difference, No I can.
Speaker 2: There's a difference.
Speaker 1: Then she started putting them in fruit Loops boxes and I'm like, now this is the good stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh man, Well, I said, we given another if you gotta another minute or two, and then well yeah, hardly will be joining here in a minute.
Speaker 1: And what it records to, you know, like you could do like I did. You could leave it up for a few days and then uh, while it's up, working on a more polished edit, and then you can upload it and just delete the live or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh oh, my kid wants to come say hi real quick.
Speaker 5: Before oh oh, the baby.
Speaker 1: That you're making the the women's ovaries pulse sate that are watching one another?
Speaker 3: Baby?
Speaker 6: Ye mouth breather? All right, kid, well go watch on TV. Yeah oh well.
Speaker 2: He said, little mouth breather.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's cutting teeth right now, so she's a little sick. So yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: Here's my girl Max. Oh yeah, I'm keeping the ears. I might just rock them year round. I don't know. I posted some pictures today. Having a podcast and YouTube, it gives me excuse to spend money on stupid, childish things, and you can call it wardrobes and accessories.
Speaker 2: I bought one of these hats.
Speaker 1: I bought a toilet paper roll hat. But you might be able to see it. I put it just for now. I put it on my nepheline skull back here in the corner, but it's got the toilet paper hanging down over the shoulder.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think.
Speaker 1: I bought a Leprechaun hat, like a top hat had the red beard attached to it, a Christmas tree hat, the Santa Claus hat with the lights on it. So I got some really fest of attire that I'll be rocking in the future.
Speaker 3: There you go, that's awesome. Well, Harley will hop in. When Harley hops in, he's got the link. He had some con of issues they had to go take care of prior. But yeah, so we're here to talk about Jesus. The resurrection and all sorts of things surrounding it. And this kind of just came up one day. I was listening to some music at work or something that I just was like, I gotta do something for Easter. I've been planning on doing something for Easter, and honestly, the first two pop people top popped in my head for you two, and I was like, all right, I gotta hit Doc up and I got to hit Drew Skie up. I was like, we're going to do something for Easter. I'm not quite sure what it is yet. Then Harley came in later that night, and here we are, and really, I don't think any of us really know what we're bringing to the table, like we've given each other a brief idea. But I think it's gonna be a lot of fun. I really think the Lord's gonna move tonight in this.
Speaker 4: Be good man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it'd be fun.
Speaker 1: We can talk about you know what Easter truly is, and h I found a lot of cool connections with the Jewish feasts and Holy days. I think if people is not aware of that, will kind of leave you awe struck man and draw you closer to God and give it give it a whole lot more of a closer feel, you know, of this holiday and the importance of it. And and like you said too, where this is a live thing for the people that join us. I'd love to incorporate them and get some of their their stories and testimonies, and maybe we'll get some some touching Easter stories, and maybe we'll get a few funny ones too. I'm not prejudiced against good funny blooper stories.
Speaker 3: Either, exactly. You know one more thing I want to say too. I mean, everybody's welcome here. So like if you're listening right now and you got somebody thinks so maybe then you hear it a little bit of Jesus, or they need a good laugh tonight, or you just want to have fun, hang out on the chat and stuff like that. Hit them up right now. Everybody's welcome. I don't care if you're Christian or not. I don't It's gonna be fun regardless, and you're gonna learn something because even if you don't believe or anything, or they don't believe, guess what, it's still the biggest, honestly, the biggest series of three days throughout history. There's nothing that compares to it.
Speaker 2: So I got the hiccups.
Speaker 3: You're all good, but.
Speaker 1: No, I totally agree. I mean, and Paul said it best. You know, if you're a Christian, this is the most imp orton uh holiday or day of our faith. If the if the resurrection is not true, then our entire faith is in vain.
Speaker 3: Exactly. Well, all right, I guess we should start out with maybe the fact what it what's taking place thousands of years ago that we are here talking about today. I think we should give everybody kind of a well brief rundown of what happened.
Speaker 4: I'll do a little just basically on a bunch of notes I was thinking. So I'll kind of wrap it up, and then I guess Doc you can go right after and do your thing too. Uh, I wrote down is basically all right, guys, So we all know Easter, but I personally call like Resurrection Day. And just like Doc said, this is like our freaking anthem, This is our this is like our bread and butter. Guys, this is what it's all about, all right, guys.
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Okay, So the crucifixion of Jesus Christ holds a profound significance in Christianity. Okay. It is through his sacrificial death on the cross that Jesus provided redemption and atonement for the sins of humanity, as it says in the Book of John three sixteen. For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten said, and whoever believes in him shall not perish to have everlasting life through his death and resurrections. And Jesus conquered sin and death, offering salvation and the promise of eternal life to all who believe in him. The crucifixion demonstrates god immense love and mercy for his creation, as Jesus willingly laid down his life to reconcile humanity back to God.
Speaker 1: Amen in all fates, Man, they want you to sacrifice and give blood to their God and our faith, our God comes to us and bleeds for us. I mean, how beautiful and significant is that from any other religion of the world.
Speaker 3: And true To add on top of that, not only did it happen, but there for thousands of years, depending who you ask, beforehand, there was prophecy. There were signs that this day was coming. They were talking about it in the well. The whole story of Isaac and Abraham is a similar just a preview of what God is doing with Christ on the cross, you know, take him out to the wilderness. Just gotta trust God, Gotta trust God. You gotta trust God. He's going to send him out there to kill a son as a sacrifice to God, and then God brings the lamb instead.
Speaker 4: I agree. What I love about the Bible, man, is that God always leaves bread crumbs and trails on what's coming Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: The thing that blew my mind was I was reading about when not Noah but Moses, when he came in and he confronted Pharaoh and all that, and on the last, basically on the last thing that God did when he told his people, Hey, I need you guys to get fresh lambs blood and put it over the posts of the doors and on the sides. Right, if you look at it, lamb's blood, right. And if you look at where they put it, the right post, the left post, and the top, well, if they drenched it in blood, there's a lot of blood that drips down. If you step back and look at it. The Angel of Death wouldn't go in the would not pass that right. So hypothetically, if you look at it. Where were the nails hit where was the crown at? The crown was on the top of the doorway, and you got your right and left nails and the bottom nail, and this is where the spikes landed at. I'm sure you guys can't see it because basically it's the picture of Jesus in the doorway like that, and death cannot prevail that anymore. I just I just thought that was just that just blew my mind.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. I never like thought about it like that.
Speaker 4: I'm literally going to send this to you in text right freaking now, dude.
Speaker 1: And you guys can do screen shairs too, Like if you've got pictures or something like that you want to show, you can hit that screen chair button and pull it up that way. But one thing I thought was an interesting concept too, regarding what you were talking about, Drew. A lot of scholars postulate that this because it says in Exodus, you know that they were to do this as a to mar their door posts as a sign. And the Jewish mark in the Hebrew alphabet was the tav. And when you look at the tav and you go back to the original writing, they called it Paleo Hebrew, a tav was a cross, and in some of the depictions the cross, you know, was straight, and then some of it was just kind of tilted a little bit, not quite an X, just kind of a tilted cross. So they postulated that, you know, it says to put this mark of blood on the door post, that it was a tav, so quite literally, you know, they postulate that it could have been a bloody cross that was on the door post. I thought that that was pretty pretty wild, you know, whether it's true or not, but either way, I mean, it was a possibility. So a lot of a lot of foreshadowings with that, and even in Exodus. He was foreshadowing and pointing to this event all the way back in Exodus. And when you go to the instructions of the tabernacle and the encampment, like you said, Drew, the God leaves breadcrumb trails that only in hindsight you can look back and see the significance, even something as simple as the numbering of the encampments and how they laid it out. You know, God was very specific and he says, you know, this tribe was to be at the left of the camp. This tribe was to be at the right of the camp you know, and it was laid out to the tee with the tabernacle. The hole is the holies in the center. And when you do that, imagine God up in the heavens looking down and it's nighttime. There's the only light is the camp fires of the tents. So you have literally this burning cross on the desert floor, and Sinai with the holiest of holies in the dead center, and the four tribes that were listed to be on the north, south, east west corners in Jacob's blessings of his sons. Those four tribes were compared to animals. One was a snake, one was an eagle, one just all these different animals. And when you look at those animals that they were compared to in those blessings, they correlate with constellations in zodiacs, and they line up perfectly like a mirrored image north, south, east, and west of the four corners of the Babylonian zodiac. So you have another on earth as it is in heaven imagery. And when you go into the day of Atonement, this was the day that the blood was sprinkled on the mercy seat for the atonement of sins. That was another foreshadowing, and so he would go in and the priest would sprinkle the blood in the center, and on that day the priest would verbally say the hidden name the tetragrammaton of God, and.
Speaker 2: That is Jodhavovha.
Speaker 1: And once again with the Paleo Hebrew, that looks like an arm, a nail and an arm. And so when you read that symbolically, it says, behold.
Speaker 2: The hand, behold the nail.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you have this burning cross on the floor side and God looking down on the day of atonement sprinkling blood on the mercy seat saying behold the hand, behold the nail. I mean, it's beautiful. Synchronicities.
Speaker 2: Wow, I love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, learning something new every day. Man, Oh, I love it.
Speaker 4: Love it man.
Speaker 3: So well.
Speaker 4: The trip is every year I always. I don't know if I sent this to you Riley or not, but just going off of what he was saying on the bread crumbs and stuff. But I looked this up like years ago, but every year on Good Friday. It's kind of funny how we call it good but it was. Ah, there's my boy, what's up, buddy? Okay, okay, hold on real quick, buddy, Yeah, take over, real quick, over back on.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right.
Speaker 3: So I was looking at some stuff. Man, it's just about because there's been a lot of depictions, especially with all the new stuff coming out, and I haven't watched it, and my wife's going to be mad at me for even bringing it up because I never want to sit down and actually watch it. Like The Chosen I don't know if you've ever watched that, but they're getting I believe they're at the crucifixion now, like that's where it's at. The last three weekends, they've been dropping the three final parts or something like that. I was just thinking about, like all the descriptions and depictions of the battering that Christ went through before he even had to carry the cross up the mount and just after going through the scripture and just listen to some people break it down. Even in media like Passion of the Christ, I think does the best depiction of how much he actually got beaten, flayed and everything before he had to bare the cross. But the fact that they they'll never be able to actually show what Christ went through before right before his crucifixion, I don't think they'll ever be able to depict that in media, that he was beaten so badly that they could not tell if he was man or woman. That he had chunks of flesh falling off of him, his bones, organs, everything was exposed. And I think one of the things that we do on this holiday and this holy day is we kind of take it for granted. At least I know I did. Early on in my family. I was like, oh, Jesus got whipped thirty nine times, you know, just thinking all, he got hit with whip thirty nine times, not truly thinking about, oh, man, he is getting chunks ripped out of him. He's got this crown of thorns on him, and now he's got to carry this which most people think it's not that far. He's carrying this thing for miles. I can't tell you the exact distance he had to go. I can't remember it off the top of my head, you know what people theorize.
Speaker 4: But well, it's funny you say that because I looked up the scientific death of Jesus. Yeah, yeah, do you want to go ahead and finish?
Speaker 3: And yeah, it's I just got a little bit more I looking at it and just thinking about it just taking everything in today is I don't know a single person who would do that, just take all that beating just for another person. Man, I don't I don't let alone all of mankind, every single person. I don't know anybody that would do that. But our Lord did it for us.
Speaker 4: We're only that too, Like, would you even give up your son for people you don't know?
Speaker 3: I like to, I like to tell myself I would. But the reality is, you know, as as the one who wants to live as closely to Christ as possible, you know, but the reality is, and he knows. Christ knows this. That's why he had to do it, that nobody else could bear that. That's truly Yeah. I think that's something that like everybody should reflect upon these next couple of days, is what Christ really really went through for us.
Speaker 1: And you have Oh sorry, I was just gonna say, it doesn't have to be blind faith. It's something I talk about on the show all the time. A lot of us as Christians, as you said, Riley, we take things for granted, and we're told these stories and things since we know we're little kids growing up in Sunday School, and after a while they you know, I know this sounds terrible, but if we're being honest, I mean, it gets monotonous and it's like, you know, yes, I know Jesus died on the cross. Yes, I know he he died and came back three days later. And you know John three sixteen, you know all that. Yeah, I know, and you take it for granted. But these things are real. These are things you know. You can see, you can taste, you can feel, you can touch, and when you do, I mean, it solidifies your faith. It draws you closer to God. It gives you that blessed assurance. And not only does it make you feel all good and bring you closer to God, it sharpens your your theological sword. It makes you better to defend your faith. And you don't you don't fit that stereotype of that that dumb Christian that just believes in crazy things. Now you know, you may still be dumb, and you still may believe in crazy things, but you have your evidence and good reasoning and can back up and defend your faith.
Speaker 2: And one of those receipts.
Speaker 1: Is that the Shroud of tru And for me, a lot of people you know, think that that's not real or that's fague, you know, and you can believe you want to believe. But I actually had Barry Schwartz on my show before he died. I was blessed to speak with this man. And he is the man that went over there and studied this thing. He's had his hands on this shroud, He's examined it tooth and nail, and anybody's not seen that. I highly encourage you go to my channel find that look that up. This is a Jewish man, and he says it outright on my program. I went to prove this thing a fake and expose it, he said, because I'm Jewish, he said. Number one, you know, he said, we don't think Christ was the Messiah. He said, soh I have no emotional or religious ties to this thing, he said. And if I can prove it wrong, I can make my faith proud, he said. And I made it, he said, I made this really stupid comment before we went, he said, the CNN and all the big news organizations, he said, interviewed all of us that were going over there, he said. And I took it as an opportunity to grant stand he said, And I said, now I give us five minutes in the room. With this thing, and we'll prove it a fraud and we'll be back home before dinner, he said. So I went over there with ulterior motives to prove this thing wrong, he said, and I couldn't, he said. I come back, he said. Now I'm still professing Jew, he said. So I don't think you know he was the Messiah, he said, But I can tell you this, he said. I think that that cloth was the burial cloth of the historical man known as Jesus Christ that the scriptures are talking about, he said. And every single thing on that cloth documents and collaborates the gospels that we find the New Testament, he said, to the crown of thorns, to the lashes and stripes on his back, to his age, his description uh the piercing in the side, he said. Everything matches to the t he said, and even found pollens on it that's only indigenous to Israel, he said. There is not a doubt in my mind that this was the historically documented man known as Jesus of Nazareth.
Speaker 7: What's up, Early, Hey, I'm here, I'm here.
Speaker 8: I've learned fashionably like, fashionably like, but I'm glad to be here and be a part of this, you know, and just spread God's word. You know, it's it's just one of those things that you know, it's it's our mission as Christians, you know, to spread the Gospel and you know, if we can touch somebody's heart tonight, that's the biggest thing.
Speaker 4: I turned for on that man, going brother, going back to what you're saying, doctor, one hundred percent of grief you man, and just really digging into your words into the Bible. Also off of that too, just digging in, like I said, going back to the whole science of it. They had a lot of people that were working dead bodies, guys who are working morgues and stuff like that, and doctors that worked people who were dead. And they even pulled doctors from Israel and people who study Roman times right on how the crucifix worked on criminals and stuff. And this totally definitely made me in my heart. It definitely made me realize, like, you know what, Andrew you are, You are definitely slacking when it comes to I basically just making just not making this like a big deal. And anyways, you know, the whole scientific death that Jesus was okay, so at age thirty three, he was condemned to death. We all know that the crucifix and was the worst death possible. Okay. So each nail was six to eight inches long, okay, and it was driven into his risks okay, and his palms were commonly portrayed. But there's a tendon in your wrist that extends to your shoulder, okay, and the Roman guards knew that. So when the nails were being hammered into his wrist, the tendon would tear and break and force Jesus to use his back and muscles to support himself that he could breathe. And what's nuts is that his back was ripped open. We all know that it's defile. He just ripped open the splinters and everything that were just digging into him. With each breath he would take. He basically, in my opinion, he basically died of suffocation and blood loss and all that. But both of his feet were nailed. Thus he was forced to basically to support himself on a single nail that impaled his feet to the cross. And you know, Jesus couldn't support himself of course with his legs because of the pain you know that was forced between arch and his back and all that, and also Jesus endured the reality for over three hours, man, and that's nuts. And the whole time line of it from the last Supper all the way till he basically till he till he took his last breath, guys. And yeah, so that just totally just blew my mind. And going back to what you said, Harley on how long he carried the cross for all these were without mentioning that the humiliation he suffered after carrying his own cross for almost one and a half miles okay, while the crowd spat on his face, threw stones at him, and the cross was basically almost weighed in between like two hundred and three hundred pounds okay, and you know also like sorry, I'm amost done. And then Jesus endured the whole experience that way your sins and my sins can be washed away. Dude, this is a big deal, man, it is.
Speaker 3: And just throw a little thing out there. I had a pastor point out to me a while ago, was, you know, we think of and it's it's just because it's what we see all the time. We think of the cross us as you know, this is a metal one but you know it's that smooth, nice straight this wood. Jesus at this point already has his intestines hanging out of him, flesh everything, his genitals and stuff have been ripped off of him. Yes, and then that now he's got this two to three hundred pound cross made of splintered wood that is not only rubbing. I can't even I don't even know if you can call it being rubbed raw at that point when you're already stripped down to the bone, but he's carrying all this. People are, like you said, people are spitting at him, throwing stuff at him. The pain is any any mere mortal, anybody besides God himself in the flesh could not do that. I don't you could. You could take this strong man and you take Eddie Hall somebody like that. They wouldn't even be able to make it to lift up the cross.
Speaker 4: You know, Well, what was the trip was a Jim Cavisa was being interviewed and they he wore basically the guy who played Jesus on the Fashion He wore like this bodysuit and they literally used pretty close to like cat's cat, like a cattail with whatever, but a little piece kind of nicked his skin and that and that he said, he's like, dude, I freaking passed out because it hurt so bad. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, And that was and what was crazy is the cruise.
Speaker 1: The crucifixion was you know, a very painful, slow death. It was designed for the worst of criminals, the worst, and all the people died that they died of suffocation. And it was a slow, painful death because you're you're laid up there and all your weight and everything is just collapsing on. Your lung was kinched over so that you can't even breathe, and like you said, Drew, to get a breath, you would have to put all the weight of your body on those nails in your feet and stand just to raise your body straight to take a breath. And that's why the Roman legion was so surprised that he died. You know, three hours. That's a long time to be sitting up there to us, But as far as a Roman crucifixion is concerned, that is very short. They you know, typically they would live three to four days. I think they even had documents where some of them lived close to a week. It was a slow painful death. Well, finally you just gave up the strength and will to stand up to take that breath. And he died within three hours because you know how scripture says, you know, no one took his life. He gave it and at the end he gave up the ghost as the scripture says exactly.
Speaker 8: That just that just unfathomable pain and suffering that he went through. And you know, it's just a lot for us, you know, because you know, yeah, we kind of take it for granted, you know, but at the end of the day, he bled and suffered and died for us and came back three days later.
Speaker 7: And that's just the.
Speaker 8: Biggest, the biggest thing, you know, that showed that the blood is alive.
Speaker 2: Mm. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And one thing I found too, guys, uh, that was really uh really powerful to me was again going back to Exodus. You know, this was a uh foreshadowing, and we we talked about that mark, you know, in the blood on the door and how that could have possibly been across you know, because the tav was that was that cross or that slightly tilted cross in the original Paleo Hebrew. But one thing that I had found was Exodus chapter four and verse seventeen. Uh, we see this the rod of Moses, and he's told to use this as a sign, the same you know word. And this Hebrew word is in English O w t because in the Hebrew you don't have you know, vowels, it's just a consonant language. And so that's alph vov toav in that scenario, aliph being the first letter of the alphabet, toav being the last. And many times he says in scripture that he is the first, he is the last. And when you get that into the Greek, that's where you get your alpha and omega, you know, the beginning and the end. But that passover, his people were commanded to take the passover Lamb's blood and mark the door posts, and it says specifically as we said earlier, but as a sign. But what's crazy is when you go back to the original languages that verse, that word is spelled differently. It's not alpha of tav or owt with the English and that scenario, it's alph tav. So when you go to the Paleo Hebrew, the alph was a bull, so it symbolized God. That was the symbol for God. And then you had tav, which was this cross so symbolically right there, This was God to the cross, even when they were talking about it in Exodus. So I thought that that was really powerful too, even singling Black back then that the blood of the Alpha in Omega would bring the redemption of the world. And then Revelation chapter twelve, verse eleven says they overcame by the blood of the lamb.
Speaker 7: Amen it is.
Speaker 1: It's all. It's all inspiring.
Speaker 3: It does.
Speaker 1: It just makes you just sit back and reflect.
Speaker 7: It definitely does. It does. That's wild. Thanks for that.
Speaker 8: Like that just puts a whole new context on everything you know. It makes you go even deeper into everything about it.
Speaker 5: Hm.
Speaker 1: And uh, if it'll let me, I want to do a screen share and show you this. This is another uh original language take back here. Let's see who do screen.
Speaker 2: H Uh, let's see.
Speaker 1: I'll just share this when this is my my getting to peek at my notes. So hopefully I can drag this over and of course I can't hang on. Let me try to close this if you'll let me exit full screen. There we go. Now I can drag it over all right, Oh, I ain't doing it. You can't see it, can you?
Speaker 2: My picture you.
Speaker 3: Might have to click it like the screenshare thing. Now that you have the other one open, it should like give you an option for both tabs.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see, let's stop. Now we'll do it again. Technology here it is.
Speaker 3: It can't deal without it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Now this is the name plate. So anytime they had a crucifixion, this was basically like your charge papers. They would place this plaque either at blow your feet or above your head, so that way people passing by could see what your name was and what your charge was. And the scripture tells us that it said Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews, and that it was written in Greek, Aramaic, and in Hebrew. That way, all the three major languages of that region were covered, and no matter what language you spoke, you knew what this guy's name was and what.
Speaker 2: His charges were.
Speaker 1: Well, the scripture tells us, and this is something that you look over if you're not steeped into the Jewish lore of the beliefs and just the culture of that time. So they had this thing where like in the Old English, the Old English Bibles, you have these drop caps, and that's the very first letter of a book, and it's usually really big. It has twisty, curly letters, and it's inside a box and it's really pretty in the Old English, and a lot of people just think that's decorative. Well that's not decorative. That they were copying the Hebrews. And what that was is that served as like a headline on a newspaper. So, for instance, the Book of Genesis, the very first Hebrew letter is a bet, and a bet looks like a squire box but twisting and curling into itself, And that Hebrew letter symbolized something, just like I talked about the bull symbolized God. The bet was a symbol for home. So anyone reading the Book of Genesis when they seen that bet really big at the very first of Genesis, it was like a headline of a newspaper. It was telling the reader, this book is about home. So that was very important. It was kind of like this encoded type culture thing. So when we read about this nameplate being made, we just kind of look over it because it says in there that when Pilot made the nameplate that the Jews and Pharisees immediately become upset and they said, no, no, no, you must change this, and the Pilot's like, what was the big deal. He's like, no, no, no, put rather that he said he was King of the Jews, or he claimed to be King of the Jews, and they were really upset about this. They you know, they pleaded with Pilots to change it, and Pilot just you know, basically looks at him and says, huh, I have written what I have written and walks away. So to us reading that today, we're like, I ain't no big deal. They just, you know, wanted to make sure that everybody knew he wasn't truly the king, you know, no big deal. But if you take that context that I just talked about with the drop caps, the first letter being a symbol for something so and they would use this also to encode things. So when you take this picture I just pulled up, look at the and Hebrew reads backwards. We read from left to right. They read from right to left. So what's this letter right here? That's a yode? What's this next one? Vov yo or hey sorry yode, hey vov hey.
Speaker 2: It's the Tetragramaton. It's the name of God.
Speaker 1: That's why they were so upset, because they were killing this man because he claimed to be God in the flesh, but even his name plate proclaimed him to be. Now, tell me that ain't mind blowingly amazing.
Speaker 7: Mh that just gave me goosebump. It's not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: Same here, same here.
Speaker 1: His cross proclaimed him to be God.
Speaker 3: M m m.
Speaker 7: That's that's amazing.
Speaker 1: I mean I've known about that for a while. I've talked about that for a while. That still gets me choked up.
Speaker 9: Man, I got goosebumps, a slap in the face of the ignorance of those people that have been waiting for God this entire time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and he was right there with them.
Speaker 1: Right there in their face, and they rejected him. And then he even had the I had the heart to say, why he's sitting there taking these last breaths, forgive them, Father, I don't know that what they do, Yea.
Speaker 3: That that does play so much more significance to that when he is crying out to the Father forgive them, for they know not what they have done.
Speaker 10: And it's yeah, wow, Yeah.
Speaker 7: That's that's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: One of the things that I was going to bring up, but actually it does tie into this is this is probably something people realize all the time, and it's just something that it came to me, because reality is, I've only believed in Christ for four years now. But the two the two men I'm crucified next to him, is really more than just two dudes crucified next to him. The man to his left who denies him, you know, if you're the Lord, if you actually are the Messiah, you know, bring us down and do whatever you need to to get us out of here and alive, you know, denying him and stuff. But then the man who is right, who's like you know, you are the Misside, you know, remember me when you get to your kingdom, is really just as well as I mean, I don't want to say this wrong and people like clip it out of context, but it's a metaphor in itself of our journeys in our relationship with Christ. Because we are born into sin, we so no matter what, like, we all have that point in us that denies Christ as the Savior, you know, whether we know it or not, you know, if we choose to acknowledge it or not, we are all we have all been that person. But if we profess that he is the Lord, they is, he will not only remember us in his kingdom, he will bring us into it. So it's will. I look at that, and I'm like, because people like to give the person on the left, I can't remember them. I'm awful with names, but they love to give Christian sure love to give that dude a lot of crap. And I'm not saying he you know, I don't know what happened to him, you know, I'm not Jesus, I don't know. I'm not the judge, you know. But people like to say, oh, this person is awful, and you know what they may be, you know, but he we've all been there, we are all in those shoes. Yes, we've all been there. But we can also be the ones that say, christ I forgive me and I want this relationship with you, and I want to be with you and your kingdom, especially when you bring it back, you know. So that's just something I like to think about and talk about every once in a while. Is that because as Doc and I have talked about when we did our little episode together, there's a lot of pair say Christians that like to throw the stones and don't let the stones being thrown back at them, or they don't want they don't want to think of people as being able to be saved. They don't believe this person can have salvation when reality is each and every one of us can achieve salvation, you know, through Christ.
Speaker 4: I agree. You know, Christ died for everybody, everybody. And that's one thing that my pastor brings up for all the military guys out there. This one kind of a law enforcement. This one put me in a check. Like Christ died for the pedophile. Christ died for the guys who are in Isis. Christ died for the guys who were in Alkaida stuff like that. You know, it's like, oh gosh, yeah he did. You know, what the hell, what the hell? What kind of Christians? I Western kind of Christian who thinks highly of himself. Dude, he Christ died for everybody, everybody.
Speaker 7: It's like a gang. Yeah, yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 4: That's a TOUGHI.
Speaker 7: It is, it is, it is.
Speaker 8: You know, it's you know, it's a God knows us before we're even born, you know, like we're all made in his image, you know, and it's up it's up to us, you know, to spread the gospel and spread the word, and especially this time of year, you know, it's it's so meaningful, you know, just just for.
Speaker 7: Those that just are you know, on the edge about all this.
Speaker 8: It's think of the pain and the suffering that happened to him, and you know, it's just it just eats me alive, man, because like people take it for granted, and it's like he bled and died for you, and.
Speaker 7: It's just it's it's it's powerful.
Speaker 8: It's a very very powerful event that happened in our time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And one of the things too is uh I did a show.
Speaker 1: Uh with Heidi Love.
Speaker 2: And uh uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Heidi Love Shout Out and uh uh with the Kevin with the Where the Wild Ones Are and Brad with the Awakened podcast and we did like a a deep dive on the history of Easter, and of course, I mean we talked about the all the pagan stuff associated with you know, astroots and a starte and Nanah the Queen of Heaven uh and how no matter where you go, it's the same story, same entity, just a different name to throw to it. And you know, during this time, this was you know, the spring equinox, when everything that was dead what was coming to life, and so it was a lot of fertility rituals and the sex rights of the temple prostitutes of starte getting pregnant and then taking their three month old babies and sacrificing them and using the blood to paint the eggs, and that's where we get the eggs from.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And there's always this unholy trinity, you know, mocking the heavenly Trinity. And with all of them, there's always a dying and resurrecting God. You know, some theologians call it the corn King because there's so many corn kings that you know, die in resurrect during the spring. And a lot of non believers and atheists will use that against our faith and against this holiday and say, well, here you go. You know, Jesus is just another corn king. You know, He's just another dying and resurrecting God. It's a carbon copy, just another version of it. So therefore your faith is bunk. And I think that that is a you know, just terrible theology, because if you go to the Bible, you know, what does it tell you. You know, Genesis sixth that the sons of God came down and bred with the daughters of men. They were kicked out of heaven and they traded their first estate and came down, and so of course you're going to get their story, their version they're telling first, because they were here first. They were kicked out first. The first of anything isn't the best. You know, if you take that theology, everybody would be driving around in Ford model t's right now. But you know, just because its first doesn't make it true. And if you go with the chronological timeline of the Bible, yeah, they were kicked out of heaven and left the first estate. So therefore, these quote unquote gods were here first, So you're going to get their story first. And I think that these guys knew part of the plan, but not the whole plan. So to try to get in front of it and do like a disinformation campaign imitated becoming Messiah to try and thwart his coming. And we see that with a demoniac. When Jesus was going up to that demon possessed man that had the demon called Legion because with them were many, he was freaking out. He knew who he was, and he said, if you come to cast us out before our time, So that shows you that they know the plan, they don't know all the details in the exact timing. But they know the plant, so they come down here and try to mess up that plan and thwart that plan.
Speaker 2: But God.
Speaker 1: Allowed them to do that because you know Romans ate I think it is. I know it's Romans for sure, but it says all bad things that they will try to use for harm. God turns for the glory of those who love him. And this ultimately they shot themselves in the foot. The thing they were trying to do to make other people be like, ah, this is another corn king. It sounds like all the other stories. So therefore I'm just going to reject it. No, it worked in God's favor because it was a more familiar story and they were more prone to accept it. So once again they shot themselves in the foot. Just as Paul said with the crucifier. He said, if they would have known killing the Lord of Glory would have done what it done, then they would not have crucified the Lord of Glory. And we see God go down and smear the victory in their faces. Because when you go into First Peter, what was it say about this event? It says when Christ died, he descended into Hell, and he proclaimed victory over the spirits in prison. And I know some people want to say, oh, well that was the patriarchs that died before the coming of Christ. No, it's talking about people in prison. He's proclaiming victory over them. And yeah, and in that same context it talks about the sins of Noah and the Great Flood. It's referencing these Genesis six fallen angels. So he's saying, yeah, you guys want veneration, and you want food laid out for you, and all these necromantic ritual was to try to resurrect you and get you out of here. Uh, you're stuck, daddy. You ain't going nowhere. But hey, hold my beer and watch this because in three days I'm getting out of here.
Speaker 4: Yeah into wine.
Speaker 2: You hold my wine.
Speaker 4: I'm a piggyback off of that what you said. Doc also too, man, they totally screwed up again. To me, it's almost like a chess match. God is like five steps ahead of these ahead of these punks, dude, you know, talking to talking to Gary Wayne and then Derek Gilbert too, they also brought it up. It was also like a DNA war too. They knew something was coming. So just like in Genesis six, you know, they raped the women had an FM talk them seven Sacred sciences. But what they were talking about was this was this was really cool, was that they figured, Hey, if we totally interject and we make these people basically worship us as gods also we interjected, we totally, we totally defiled the DNA of what God created into these people. By the time whoever He sends whoever down here, he can't be fully man So when God looked at Noah's family, of course you know they were they were followers of him, but they were also pure as well. So I just thought that was interesting.
Speaker 2: Oh, where's done.
Speaker 3: Cameras?
Speaker 7: Yeah, huishing cameras.
Speaker 4: There's one thing I want to bring up before I got to go off. I actually have to go put my son to bed. Talking to one of my buddies, Ishmael. He used to be in the IDF in israel I. I never knew this, but he's like, if you look at the scriptures and if you look at Israeli culture, he said, when Jesus folded his robes right when he left the tomb, okay, there's a little significance to that. According to Jewish culture. He said that if you're if it basically, if you're eating out somewhere, or if eating out of family member's place, right, according to Jewish culture, if you're done and you're not coming back, you basically crumble up your napkin and you throw it on your plate and you walk away.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: If you got to go to the bathroom and you're gonna come back, you fold your napkin and you put it on your plate. So it was a reference to Jesus a state and I'm coming back. I just was like, whoa ah, there's doc.
Speaker 1: Yeah, had to do somethanagling.
Speaker 4: Anyways. Yeah, but guys, that's all I got. I gotta go put my on the bed.
Speaker 7: So love you guys, and love you too. Brother. You drew.
Speaker 1: About to go squatching folks.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm out.
Speaker 1: Blew the lid off of it with all all four people.
Speaker 3: Watching, I hate I am one of the four. I'm my second monitor.
Speaker 1: I got on my phone too, So I think we got to. We probably truly got to. Sister Max is here with us. She's one of my rider dies man.
Speaker 7: Here.
Speaker 1: I told her, I said, it's a good thing you're not in Tennessee.
Speaker 2: Max. I would probably try to, uh wife you down.
Speaker 3: Oh you know what, let's take a second to acknowledge everybody that's been hanging out. You know, we got the Lost Sheep Ministry, thank you, thank you for coming hanging out. Got my wife, Erica, she's been hanging out, Gabrielle. That is true. When you think of all that he's done for us and still forgive our sins, it does make you appreciate everything you have ten times more. So, like with so part of I guess we can like through we said, we're going to throw our testimonies and stuff in here, a little bit here and there. So for those of you all that don't know, I was a hardcore atheist for ten years eleven years, like from nine ten to twenty, I was a hardcore atheist. I you know, y'all know me. I'm a pretty decent dude. I care about others. But you know, there's one thing that always made me mad, and that was Jesus. Whenever somebody would bring them off like I would just get red in the face. I would get angry, to start spitting in your face. Mad. You know. It was just awful. And I didn't have the easiest life growing up. I didn't have the hardest either. You know, I always have food in my belly. I had both my parents. I had good education, so I did have things that could have been a lot better. You know, Father that was an alcoholic and succumb to it. But he did find the Lord beforehand, so I pray that he's and hilling eavy with Jesus. You know. But when I finally came to faith and to accept Christ as my savior, I really did look back at everything. I was able to look at all those nights I spent crying, all those nights I spent fighting, just like all the times I thought about ending it all, and I looked back, I thought I was a good person and stuff. When I look back and realized Christ was number one. Christ was there walking by my side the whole entire time, throughout all of it, all the bad I did, all the struggles, I went through everything, and when I finally came to faith, I just lost it. I just broke down and cried all the time. I was never an emotional person. I didn't cry hardly at all. But once I found the Lord, you know, he just softened me. He broke me. Yeah, And now I just look at everything and even the bad, I thank him for I think that he was by my side. I think all the time that he was by my side even though I did not believe in him, and I did everything in my power to convince people that he was not real. But he he never left me. And now I can look at this world, everything I'm going into and everything been I've been, and know that it is part of my testimony that I can use to spread people, to bring people to him, spread his gospels, spread his love, teach people how to build relationships with them and not walk down the same path that I have. And that's what you know. He calls all of us to make disciples, but he for my my job specifically, I am to go out and help those who are like what I once was. So it's you know, he can he can forgive anybody. He loves us. All. Oh yeah, and yeah, I mean, I'm sorry I started rambling there, but but Gabriel said in the Channel'm just like, yeah, it makes you appreciate everything in life that you have ten times more. And that's the bare mint Like, I can't even describe how much more I appreciate everything. And I need to, you know, kick myself in the butt sometimes when I start taking thanks for granted, you know, And I think it's important to have the conversations like we're having right now to keep our face. Iron sharpens iron. And then also where two or more gather, he is there, Yeah, you know, he's right here in this conversation too. It's not like we're just talking about him and he's in vacation in Tahiti. No, he's uh, he's sitting here right here too, listening to us and inspiring us in our words. And I couldnot be more grateful. And that's what this this is about. This is why I wanted to do this, and why I wanted you guys here, because we all, from what I know of all y'all have the same mindset and the same heart to want to bring as many people to Jesus as possible.
Speaker 8: Absolutely absolutely, you know, because when the when the end does come, you know, and if you're not right with the Lord, you're going to spend an attorney in somewhere you don't want to spend eternity. And you know that's the biggest thing to me. You know, like if I have like real close friends, you know they're lost, you know, so to speak, and you know, if if I can steer somebody the right way and they not spend the attornity in hell, nice missions accomplished?
Speaker 1: Yeah, who has a bright candle and hides it under a rock. I've seen a guy talk. I don't remember his name, but I think he's like a famous magician or something. But he was talking about the faith and gospel and evangelizing and stuff. He said, how bad do you have to hate someone to not witness to them? To not talk about Christ? He said, if you believe what you profess you believe, and people that don't know Christ and where they're going to go, how bad do you have to hate someone to not tell them the good news? And how vain is it for you to be a soul journer in this you know, temporal place and be so concerned of what people think of you and how they perceive you over saving someone so from damnation for all eternity. Now, that really made me stop and think. It's like, how many times have you, you know, had a conversation with somebody in passing that you just met and not brought up Christ because either it just didn't cross your mind or you were worried about how they would perceive you. You know, if we truly believe what we believe, that that should be one of the first things come out of our mouth. At the very first of meeting somebody. You know, you got the lifeboat and the life vest, and every person you meet is theologically and symbolically drowning. The first thing you should do is ask them if they got their life jacket.
Speaker 8: Yep, if your name, ask them if their name is written them uh, lamb's buck alot.
Speaker 3: You know, Doc, It's it's funny that you brought up the worrying about what people think and stuff like that, because I know every single person struggled with that at least one point in their life. About a month ago, a month and a half ago, somebodies of mine from a church I help out with sometimes up in Michigan, we're like, hey, Riley, let's go to Sweetwater Music because it's only a few hour drive and they got so much sound equipment, musical whipment, stuff like that. So we're all musicians, played all the instruments. So we're just chilling in the acoustic guitar room and we're just playing just some random things. Then we all kind of pull up stools next to each other and just start playing some chords, just jamming out. And my buddy he started singing, and he started singing worship music. And I was like, I'm sitting there for a second, I'm like, man, what are you doing? What are you doing? And then I had to kick myself because I'm like, wait, why am I getting like nervous or afraid of possibly you know, somebody hears these lyrics and their lives are changed. Like why am I freaking out about playing Christian music in the middle of a guitar store when some like I said, somebody could be saved in that moment. And who knows, maybe somebody heard the lyrics and he was singing. And because once I kicked myself on the butt, I kicked in the high gear and was really like worshiping on a guitar just in the middle of a guitar store. And you know, God can move anywhere like that.
Speaker 8: We just have to be when the Holy Spare it moves, he moves, and there's nothing you can do to stop it.
Speaker 7: Nothing, absolutely nothing.
Speaker 8: You know, Demon's flee in seven directions and the mention of the name of Jesus. So there's power in the name, and there's the blood is very much alife, very much. It's when the when the Holy Spirit, when the Holy Spirit.
Speaker 7: Very very The very first time that.
Speaker 8: He touched me, I remember it like it was yesterday, as a sixth grade science class and there's a there's an old boy behind me. His name is Isaac and uh, you know, he was talking and he was big into the church and all that stuff, and growing up, you know, we would go to church, just not not every Sunday, but like every other Sunday. And like I was sitting around and he was he was telling me how he had got saved, and I was like, well, I don't. I don't think that I've ever been saved. And you know, for the rest of that day I was. And I remember getting in the vehicle and I was like, Mom, I'm not saved, and she's like, we you mean you're not saved.
Speaker 7: I was like by Jesus.
Speaker 8: And that evening and the neighbors at the time they had a church, and I went to their little grocery store called, uh it was at the time his name Nancy's Market and Delhi and I got saved in that little grocery store.
Speaker 7: So and just going on throughout life.
Speaker 8: You know, I meant I've slipped up and cussed and things like that, and you know, but at the end of the day, I know that I can get down on my knees and ask for forgiveness. And you know, our God is very, very merciful, you know. And that's the biggest thing.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 7: He's always there.
Speaker 8: He's everywhere, and he's there if you need to rant and ramble, and you know, you can ask your prayers, you know, and he's always listening. Don't ever think that he's not listening, because he always is listening. It just takes time for those prayers to be answered and they will be answered.
Speaker 3: Well, that's like Daniel and Daniel when the Angel came to him, he's like, I would have been here sooner, but I was fighting the Prince of Persia, the principality. He's like, he's stop, he was in my way. I got he got there. He came though it was an instant, you know. But Daniel didn't give up. He still kept on praying and the Angel came. God answered his prayer. It just took time. That's why people, when I love that you brought that up. Man because it's that's one thing I had to learn. God's not a vending machine. You can't just slip your prayer in and pop out. Your prayer's going to be answered. Sometimes it'll take you know. Sometimes it can be instant. Sometimes sometimes there's healing right on the spot, limbs grow, blindness is healed, the death will hear. But other times sometimes it takes a lifetime for that prayer to be answered. And sometimes the answered prayer is not how we want it. Because God knows what's best for us. We think we do in the flesh, but no, God knows what's best for us.
Speaker 7: Yeah, exactly. The spirit.
Speaker 8: Spirit spiritually is the biggest thing, you know, because we physically have body and we spiritually have a body, and you know our spiritual body can die, you know, so you have you have to keep the faith alive and going to be ready to go spirits, because when you die, your spirit is leaving your body and you'll be up there at those gates and your name better be written in that lamb's book of life.
Speaker 2: Right, I thought you said damn for a second written.
Speaker 7: I said, the land came out. That's getting a little gitter for a minute, man, Lord.
Speaker 3: Man, when when when the spirit starts flowing, man, we do I personally, I tend to get loud. They'll take the microw microphone away from me at church.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, spirits starts moving through you.
Speaker 8: Man, I get a little roll up, you little tongue slur there for a minute.
Speaker 3: I have learned at this point, and thank God for it because my wife and I are the worship leaders at our church, and sometimes the Spirit will give us a word to give the congregation, and I'll slowly move my microphone to the side and all right, and then I'll start getting loud.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I can contain myself, but other times, no.
Speaker 8: Man, it hey, when it starts moving, man, you ain't nothing new to stop.
Speaker 3: It, and there's nothing I want to do to stop it. Man, when it's truly, truly, truly the greatest feeling in the world, you know it is. Back in the day, I used to think getting high and having sex with the greatest feeling in the world. But then when I met Jesus and he he's the best feeling in the world through him, Oh my gosh, he changed my life. I was dude, I was addicted to porn. Bad. I'm not even gonna lie, I'll be honest, spending a lot of money on it. I was an electrician at the time, single was riting a place. It was only like three hundred and something bucks a month, so I had a lot of extra money, so you know. But then I knew the Lord, but I wasn't doing what I should And just one day, actually it is the day I got baptized. He showed me. Once I came down that water and almost got drug out to Lake Michigan, they joked, They're like, rather, we're gonna hold you down for an extra second, just joking. They're like, yo, you need it. And when I went under, a big old wave came in and pulled me out, but my pastor caught me by my pants. And but once I came out of that water, everything was clear to me. I was like, I don't need this no more. And I'm almost two years clean thanks to the Lord. It would not be possible without him. And he truly is, truly, truly is the greatest feeling in the world, and his love. And it's hard. Sometimes we get I'm not gonna lie, man. Sometimes the world gets to me. Sometimes the world the world's in it. But I know at the end of the day, like you said earlier, I can get down on my knees, pray for forgiveness and just ask him, the Lord, for his strength to pull me through.
Speaker 7: Yep, exactly right, exactly right.
Speaker 2: I just feet need to pull this thing out.
Speaker 1: Man. I swear I played in a long time.
Speaker 2: This thing was out of tune.
Speaker 1: It set for so long.
Speaker 2: But uh you.
Speaker 1: Uh you said you did praise and worship. I used to do praise and worship. Uh I thought I played a little song.
Speaker 2: Man do it?
Speaker 7: That's that man, that's the Holy Spirit moving in and on.
Speaker 3: It's I'll go grib my twelve spring right.
Speaker 5: Now song glad morning when the live is on.
Speaker 3: H by way.
Speaker 1: To Oh mom, gods, lest you show a.
Speaker 11: Fly way I.
Speaker 5: Find way.
Speaker 11: Fly away, Ill lou you find by a fly way when the shade of this slided down, fly away fly the bird from prison bars from fly.
Speaker 7: Way h.
Speaker 11: Bow way o b hory b way nae ill.
Speaker 5: Loula bye bye uh.
Speaker 11: Fo wayto for weary.
Speaker 7: Days nah.
Speaker 11: Boway told when joshuall never read uh byway way bro hory bowe way weird, I know how Loulia, bye bye bye way.
Speaker 7: Who the merse.
Speaker 8: I knew you were going to play that song. Dot I didn't. I was like, he's gonna play I fly Away And I knew it. I knew, I knew it was kind.
Speaker 7: Of oh man, And.
Speaker 1: You gotta ask yourself, you know, I mean, how much do you gotta hate somebody to not to not give them that blessed assurance?
Speaker 7: Exactly right?
Speaker 1: Brother, you know one day that they will fly away?
Speaker 7: Learn Tarry boys? Amen? Oh man?
Speaker 8: Is so good? Is man?
Speaker 7: Listen to your Jesus is my boys?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, Doc. You're welcome man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's something I've never done either, just just played for somebody.
Speaker 2: I guess I'll live.
Speaker 1: But it's just I mean, you know, one Lord puts it on you, man, you gotta do it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: So Cooper, welcome to the string.
Speaker 7: Yeah, welcome in, Welcome in.
Speaker 3: Man. You know, it's only because there's there's so much that came to mind when thinking about doing this, and I I was like, man, it would it sure would be nice to have like some worship or someone like that. I was like, I don't know about that. And then you pulled out your all the all together.
Speaker 7: It all just fell into place. Man, it just meant to happen.
Speaker 8: It was just you know, like I say, the starts moving, man, he starts moving and it happens.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: Man, it it's a weapon too. Man, it's it's not just singing and playing an instrument. It is it is a weapon. Look at Joshua and Jericho. Man, what did they do. They marched around Jericho. They're carrying the arc of the Covenant and they were worshiping the Lord for seven days. I think it was seven. Yeah, well seven days, wasn't it. I just read it the other day. I need to start writing stuff down. But you know, they were worshiping man. Boom, the walls crumbled down. It it's insane. Some of the some of the wildest moments I've ever seen took place during worship. You know. I had a moment where I got called out at a worship event. I was called up in there like, hey, I want you to go out to the audience and whoever the Lord points out to you, and I want you to just go pray for him. So it just so happened to be my wife's friend that she brought along, and I was like, hey, I don't know why but the Lord wants me to pray over you. But here's the thing, I don't think I'm supposed to pray over you. So follow me. And they had this giant wooden cross and me and her went down and I asked her. I was like, well, you a bow down in front of the cross with me, and we just got on her knees and we just both the second our heads hit the floor, we were just both bawling our eyes out and we just cried and cried for fifteen twenty minutes. I didn't even cry that hard when my father passed away, but I could just feel the chains and everything lifting up. And we got done. And keep in mind, we had hardly talked besides hey, follow me, and yes, I'll follow you. And we got up and she looks at me and she was like, you lost somebody a couple of days ago, too, didn't she? And I was like, yeah, one of my best friends drowned while fishing. And she had a friend or a family memver passed away. Didn't even talk about this, My wife didn't talk to her about it or anything like that. And we just laid down all our sadness, our hurt, everything, and the Lord just lifted both of us up, and we couldn't explain it other than that was the Lord taking all our burdens and taking them on his his own, and it truly and during that it was there was this worship going on. And we are me and the people I do worship with all the handful of churches that I helped bounce between, and we are very spirit led worship. So we have our you know, our set songs that we're going to do, but if the Lord tells us to play into something else, we'll just start playing something else. And they started singing that Our Father song. I don't know if you've ever heard that one, but the the bridge in it is just like, yours is the kingdom, Yours is the power, Yours is the glory forever and ever. And when they when my buddy started singing that, he just started belting it out and every like that's when everything just started happened. I was like, it is the Lord's kingdom, it is his power, and it is his glory forever and ever. And I just like I said, I felt everything just come off of me. And it was the spirit, but it was the people listening to the spirit as well and doing what he wanted to do, because our words are a double edged sword, you know, our words have power. And you know, worship isn't just hey, let's get up there and sing a song. No, it is us leading people to the throne room of.
Speaker 8: God, sharing our sharing, our testimonies and our experiences, you know, through what the Lord has done for us, you know. And you know our our testimonies can touch somebody, you know. I mean, God has everybody's purpose, you know, and our everybody's testimonies is to touch somebody else.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 8: It could just be a random person that we see at Walmart or you know, wherever the case may be. You know, we just have to walk up to that person, you know, and acknowledge them, you know. And that's the biggest thing, you know, we don't We shouldn't see anybody as a stranger because they are made the exact same way as we are in His image.
Speaker 1: I mean, and I just love how he uses it, you know, so many times we like with me anyway, I look back at all the all the stuff that I did, and even even now, you know what I mean, some of the things I do just rotten, you know, and.
Speaker 2: Selfish, and.
Speaker 1: You do, you kind of get this imposture syndrome and you're like, you know, the devil gets the names, like, you know, who are you to talk about God? Who are you to talk about salvation and righteous? And I'm not I'm not nobody, But that's what God uses. God uses nobody's And if you look back, I mean David, he was a murderer, he was an adulterer, but he was known as a man after God's on heart. Uh you know, Marry what was was remembered to be a prostitute? Uh, you had thieves, tax collectors.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: None of those guys were qualified, but they were chosen. And God doesn't choose the qualified, but he qualifies the called. And he wants those ones that are just just wild, wild at heart and wild in spirit, because he knows those are the people that's going to reach the people, and those are the people that's gonna ride through the gates of hell with him. And if you do it right, just unapologetically and unashamed talk about how dirty you are, how messed up you are, and the wondrous works that God is doing through you. He uses that as a tool to pull people out that are currently in that situation now because you are relatable to that person and they know you're real and they know that you know the hurt and you know the pain and you know what they're going through. And the keys is to use it for God's glory. And it's just a beautiful thing and it's come as you are, and it's uh, you're never going to be perfect. You're not going to protect yourself, but it's it's a journey and you have to show people not just where you are, but where you come from.
Speaker 3: Mhm.
Speaker 1: And uh that that is that that is the story of Christianity and salvation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: So many people got it all twisted. It's like once I get once I get it right, once I start living my life right, then I'll go to church. No, man, that's back where I mean you it's like the gym. You know, if you if you wait till you're fit to go to the gym, you're never gonna need the gym. It's just it's a simple things. It's a free gift of salvation. You've got to accept it and humble yourself and just take that free gift. You're never going to earn it, and just know that up front and just try to be a decent human being, you know. I mean, if you boil it down, just the simplest things, that's what it is. It's just love your neighbors, you love yourself, love the Lord. You God will know your heart.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 1: People get caught up in that mosaic laws stuff, and it's just like Christ said, love it feels the law, love him, love your neighbors, and just try not to be a shitty person.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I mean it's that simple.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, h.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 5: H m hmmmm, h m.
Speaker 3: Hmm.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you think boy is that rap?
Speaker 7: It don't matter to me yet, that's up to you all. We're right at it are nine minutes.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 7: Longer, y'all have been going longer. I've been over, but we've been going.
Speaker 8: Wait. I feel like we could definitely do this again because the Holy Spirit was with us tonight. And you know, somebody will come back and watch you this and it'll change their life.
Speaker 3: That's the goal.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: I say it all the time. I don't care if I got one listener. I don't care if when I do this it's the same person that listening every week, because if if they hear something that changes in their life, and they go and tell somebody else, and that person goes and tells another person, and then the Lord's words moving you know, it's it's for him. Surely, all of it is for him, even when we talk about us and Drew ski we we got a funny way of bringing the Lord into things that a lot of people don't want to bring the Lord into. And Yep, I truly believe that He has equipped each and every one of us for that to reach out to those people. And I've really just I want to thank you guys for being part of this saying yes, I want to thank each and every person out there that tuned in was talking and just supporting. Thank you all so much. I love each and every one of you, even the ones I ain't ever met.
Speaker 7: And really, why don't we say we and this with a prayer? Say we end this with a prayer, with the prayer that.
Speaker 8: All right, I'll take it over because the Lord, the Lord's talking to me and I'm going to lead us in prayer. Woice, I get it, Brother, dear heavenly Father, Lord, We thank you for this day, Lord and the many other days that lie ahead of us. Lord, and we just hope that there's somebody on this screen, Lord, you'll touch your heart tonight, Lord or whenever they seem fitting on watching this.
Speaker 7: Lord.
Speaker 8: And we just were you were so so so merciful, Lord, and you have changed our lives drastically, and you have blessed myself and Riley and Justin and Andrewski and we just want you to keep on touching us, Lord, and keep spreading your word and just just watch over us and the sweet Jesus name.
Speaker 12: I pray, Amen, Amen, if thank you for the prayer, Brother, and.
Speaker 3: If any of you guys present and our future tuning into this need prayer, need questions answered. I just want to talk about the Lord. Are you got something going on in your life? I'm pretty sure if you reach out to any of us, well, we'll get back to you. It might not be instantly, but we sure do love talking about Jesus and how much we love Jesus. And I just want you all to know, believe it or not, he loves you and what he did upon that cross, he did for you, and he did that for your children and your children's children.
Speaker 1: And I just like I said earlier, I mean, oh I'm sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 2: I need interrupt you.
Speaker 3: I just pray that He just moves in each and every one of your lives, that you got us drawn nearer to him, and yeah, just keep your hearts open.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 1: And I was just gonna say, with all the the corn kings, you know, all the dying and resurrecting gods and stuff, I love how.
Speaker 2: Uh see. C. S. Lewis said, you know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's lots of stories about these dying and resirecting gods, but we serve the one that where the myths became fact.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Amen. Amen.
Speaker 3: Well, guys, thank y'all for tuning in. And you know, God bless each and every one of you, and y'all have a blessed Easter. Spend time with your family, spend time with the Lord, and just tell somebody of Jesus. If you're walking through the walmart, you're pumping gas, or you know, you're at a family dinner and somebody, you know, somebody there doesn't know Jesus, just ask just talk to him about Jesus for a second. That's all you gotta do. Plant the seed and hell water and watch it grow. All right, guys, y'all have a blessed one