Speaker 1: The, the, the.
Speaker 2: The the.
Speaker 1: People. Don't do the people do the the the the the.
Speaker 2: The the.
Speaker 1: Built, the.
Speaker 3: The the the the the.
Speaker 1: The the the the the.
Speaker 4: The the.
Speaker 2: The the.
Speaker 1: The the people don't they don't do that? Then the people don't they do? Then the.
Speaker 2: The the.
Speaker 1: The the bu built, the built, the built, the.
Speaker 5: The the the the the the.
Speaker 2: The the.
Speaker 6: The the the the.
Speaker 2: The the.
Speaker 5: The the do.
Speaker 2: Do do do do do do.
Speaker 4: Do? Do?
Speaker 2: Do? Do? Do?
Speaker 1: Donut the the the the the the the built, the built, the the.
Speaker 7: The the the.
Speaker 1: The, the the the the don't do put the.
Speaker 2: The the.
Speaker 1: Built, the bunt the the the the the the the the the dout the.
Speaker 5: The the the.
Speaker 4: The the.
Speaker 1: Bu bu built the the the the the the the bum out.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, oh yeah, what's up. Welcome on, you sexy nerds. It's that time again. You know what time it is. It's time for another global elite text. I found us a doozy, A good one. Good grief. That's right, you all ready for the next one. So I'm about one hundred pages into the Old Boys. No, this is not an m Night Sheemalan movie on an island. This is a book written by a historian and a journalist who is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, so it counts as an official elite text. And what we're going to see is that it ties into all the things that you might expect from an elite text that we cover. It ties into quiggly material, It ties into Joan Raju's material. It ties into Wall Street, the Bolsheviks, Wall Street, and tiny mustache man. It's all there, once again, another historical, scholarly affirmation and confirmation of so many controversial elements in the alternative theories of World War two and the twentieth century. So Anthony Sutton's work I think will be vindicated once again. Somebody just said me something funny?
Speaker 7: How does it.
Speaker 5: Okay? Sorry about that? Uh, beware of laughing hard if you're sucking coffee and espresso down your windpipe, because it's not a good uh combination, and it will it will send, it will send stuff everywhere. So now there's coffee everywhere. I gotta be careful, man, And sometimes I suck all that all that. If I snored a bunch of cocaine and chalk at the same time, it clogs up my wind pipes and then I can't get If I put too much drugs in my wind pipes, and then I try to suck in a bunch of a liquid coffee drug. I have a hard time. But thank you guys for your patience. Also, uh, you son of the Devil, committing muta with the Shiah, do not message me while I am live streaming, because you're of the devil. If you message me while you're life while I'm live streaming, I know that it is the devil working through you and that your mother is doing muta with the Shia. You son of the devil. So ah, you want to know what's funny, Okay, I'll tell you what's funny. I'm gonna play for you guys more U. Orbs on the Dance Floor is gonna be I think doctor Evo's next biggest hit. It'll probably be the best hit am I view of the music for Orbs on the Dance Floor, which he retooled and reworked from my pitiful improv event. Right now, the AI is being created, and like most of you guys, I'm a huge fan of AI. But if you're if we're doing this kind of stuff, then I'm a fan of AI. It works. So check this out. Listen to this just this is this. I've got.
Speaker 7: You dance floor dance to night, common dance said, you got man. He can relate to you. All your boards on the floor to night, next.
Speaker 8: Night calling dance report excludes the night to every report dancefort.
Speaker 1: Look shot to night.
Speaker 5: Okay, you get the idea. Doctor Evo has taken Cringe Corp to the next level. It's it's becoming its own thing. It's taken on a life of its own. I can't even be held responsible for it much longer.
Speaker 9: But you're.
Speaker 5: You're welcome my gift to the world Cringe Corps. All right, let's get into tonight's Global Elite Text Lecture number one. Burton Hirsh is a I gotta have a little bit of some background music or something, do you think Burton Hirsch, Hert and Bersch is a Fulbright scholar. He was a member of the Aspen Institute journalist, historian, and he went and looked at over one hundred declassified works, texts, cables, government, CIA, whatever. So it's in the vein of a kind of quigly type of text. Although it is not as prominent or as well known, but it certainly counts as a global elite text, and you're gonna see why that is. As you guys know, I do my I do your homework for you, So we're gonna be able to hopefully summarize. Uh, all right, this light is something to get on my nerves. Dude, I can't figure figure out how to get this through. There we go. It needs to be warmer, not all not all crisp, freaking zombie level. I got coffee everywhere, dude, it's all over my That's like a cartoon. If if cringe core hits you just right, you'll spew out your drink like a damn cartoon. I never believe the cartoon thing was real until now it happens. Mooda on the dance floor will cause a cartoon level spewing. It'll happen, all right. What's up y'all? How y'all doing the night? By the way, it's Mooda on the dance law? All right? So who are we starting with? Turns out this character Alan Dulles is going to be a key character from the beginning. Some other key players are gonna come to the four. In Burton Hirsch's text, Bill Donovan, early founders and members of the OSS and CIA. What I did not expect in Burton Hirsch's book, and I would assume that Burton Hirsch is kind of a lib probably just a normal lib historian. He begins his book by detailing a mission that Alan Dallas was engaged in to try to figure out what Nazis were up to, and then he kind of goes back in time to some of the background of Alan Dallas himself, operations in Switzerland, operations Operation Torch, spying on the Vhy French. So Dulles was the famous genius of American spies. He is one of the first key members of the Council in Foreign Relations. He is a person probably known because first and foremost he's the younger brother of John Foster Dulles, and John Foster Dulles creates Sullivan and Cromwell, Sullivan and Cromwell Well, he was a member of it. Don't be created it, but Sullivan and Cromwell is crucial to this whole story because it's kind of the central CIA law firm for many, many decades, American multi national law firm headquartered in New York, found that in eighteen seventy nine by Algernon, Sidney Sullivan and William Nelson Cromwell most famously though it as in long history of involvement in financing America's infrastructure, particularly in regard to the Panama Canal, as well as actions aiding Nazi Germany and the build up of the nineteen fifty four Guatemalan coup. So really Sullivan and Cromwell historically has had this key role, which a lot of it's not actually mentioned here in this Wikipedia thing, in terms of operations on behalf of the CIA and the corporate superstructure to make sure that international law is amenable to American corporate interests. That's why it's so crucial to CIA operations in foreign countries. And in fact it's gonna be instrumental in key figures connected with the dolls is like William Bullet, who will get to in a moment. Bullet is a key figure for turning the international Embassy Consolate structure into networks of espionage and trade craft. All Right, this song is at a little too annoying here. Let's get out of the noise, and if you'd like to support the stream, you can do so through stream Lab. Stream labs link is pinned at the top of the chat. The stream Labs link will help you to purchase help me to purchase things that will help you not get coffee sprayed all over the screen. So let's take a look quickly at Alan Dulles here in Operation Torch, because the book will actually kind of jump around in terms of people's lives and history. Operation Torch is the Allied invasion of North Africa and World War Two comprise the operation that Matt British objective of securing victor North Africa, allowing armed Force the opportunity to begin their fight against tiny mustache Man and fascist Italy on a limited scale. So Dulles was involved in this, as will be several of his immediate circles. Dulles would eventually be headquartered out of Switzerland during World or some of the wartime operations, and he was of course a key figure in the OSS precursor, which was the Manhattan Office of Coordination. What came to the four in the first couple chapters was the figure that I didn't expect to be there, and that is Colonel Edwin Mandel House. So as you know throughout a lot of the talks and books that we referenced, Colonel House is this background figure that seems to have had a lot of control, if not total control, over the Woodrow Wilson administration, particularly in regard to getting things like World War One going in the American side there and the Federal Reserve in Colonel Edwin mandel House, along with his circles of Fabian socialists and the Rothschilds, appear to have had incriminating blackmail on Woodrow Wilson, and that has been reported on in mainstream meeting, including I think the Washington Post. This doesn't say that it was these circles, but yeah, here it is the president's secret letters to another woman, Woodrow Wilson's mistress. So this is presumably the blackmail that Edwin Amandel House, who was an operative obviously of the Rothschild Fabian socialist superstructure. He wanted to ensure that Woodrow Wilson would go along with anything that this superstructure proposed, including Federal Reserve, including the League of Nations, etc. Et cetera. Also in the background in these circles of the nineteen tens and twenties is the figure of John Mayner Kaynes, who is mentioned as also playing a key role in influencing the thought in the circles of the old boys here, and the old boys is really just referring to the American elite families, corporations, and law firms that are the circles of the CIA founders and OSS founders. Now, as you guys know, prior to the founding of the OSS and the CIA, Woodrow Wilson's era had as its kind of brain trust or proto intelligence operation. It was known as the Inquiry, and the Inquiry included people like I believe John Enner Kaines, but it was headed up by you got it, Public Opinion, Tavistock Operative Walter Lippmann, so OSS precursor the Inquiry Woodrow Wilson's Paris Peace Conference. Elite intelligence operatives included Colonel Edwin mandel House, who was the handler it appears to Wilson. It includes a bunch of other figures that you probably don't know about, but most crucial to know is Walter Lippmann of the Tavistock Institute and the formulator of public opinion. These Inquiry academics had as their goal Wilsonian principles of Americanism. I think of the four Freedoms is also part of this. And this is perfectly confirming everything that David Wemhoff wrote about, because the first half or third of Weimoff's book is also covering this same circle and same structure. Also relevant on this No excuse me, four Freedoms is later on that's FDR's thing. But Wilson has Woodrow. Wilson had some other slogan about freedom, the new freedom, that's it. Wilson's slogans are the new freedoms, progressivism Fabian. It's basically Fabian socialism of that time right. And for example, he was chiefly influenced by who Louis Brandai and who is Louis Brandei a Fabian socialist? The Jewish judge Supreme Court judge I think he was yeh Supreme Court Justice from nineteen sixteen to nineteen thirty nine, that key period when Fabian socialists dominated pretty much every area of American life, to the presidency, to the Supreme Court, academia with Harold Laski. As you can see, this is the Fabian socialist superstructure. And as Burton Hirsch mits mentions, John Maynard Keynes is a key associate of these circles. British Intelligence, the Secret Intelligence, Secret SIS aids the inquiry in its structure and how it's set up, and they dominate the nineteen nineteen Paris Peace Commission post World War One. Okay, yeah, the Paris Peace Mission championed Wilson's Woodrow Wilson's fourteen points. That's the that's the pre FDR. FDR has the four Freedoms. Prior to that, it's Wilson's fourteen points of basically Americanism or Fabian socialism, and primarily what the League of Nations is a key goal here for the Paris Peace Conference. What are the fourteen points of Wilson Justice for all peoples and nationalities, so basically the origins of social justice, free trade. Oh wait a minute, Fabian socialists before free trade, because Fabian socialism and socialism linked to big capital, freedom of the seas, and a global government of all nations based around Fabian socialist principles, the League of Nations. That's the summary of the fourteen points of Woodrow Wilson at the behest of Lord Rothschild and Colonel Edwin Mendelhouse and British Intelligence. By the way, all of early British intelligence was also established by Lionel Curtis and other Fabian socialist elites, and that's covered by Ratu. So once again, mainline history, official establishment texts admit everything that we've covered in the conspiracy texts. Dulles during this early period shows himself as extremely smart and capable and knows, for example, due to his various postings in Europe Austrian intelligence, very in depth in Austrian politics. So he becomes a very important person that's eventually sort of moved up in the ranks and recruited by the State Department to be this key European operative during becoming World War Two period and also into the early World War period. One thing that I thought was interesting that doesn't often come up is Western use of sexpionage and honey traps, which we're told by people like Andrew Bustamante, Oh, we never do that. That's never done. Well, it's perhaps not done with American citizens, which is what Andrew Bustamante's point was, is that American citizens can't be forced to engage in sexual activities against their personal beliefs. CIA operatives and hand can't. Oh, but that doesn't mean that their recruits in other countries can't, or that they can't farm that out to other nations to run those operations like Masad or Epstein or whatever. So the idea that America doesn't engage in that is laughable. They'll just engage in it through In this case, Dallas met and befriended a Czechoslovakian girl that was compromised that he presumably tried to flip. And then he makes a key contact with a famous whore. What was forging her name, but she was a I guess she's like the madam at the Sphinx brothel. This is page twenty three. And he wanted to make good use of these ladies of the evening because when dignitaries come to town, well, they like to get frisky, they like to touch butts. And what better way to get intelligence from some of these officials and delegates and ambassadors, etc. Is pillow talk. So Dulls himself cultivated brothel networks, particularly through the Sphinx Brothel. At this time, there were several concerns on the part of the Allies on the part of the West, the Anglo American establishment. They were concerned with the growing Bolshevik power and there was a split amongst the power elite about Bolsheviks. You had, on the one hand, very wealthy Jewish families that supported the Bolsheviks, liked the Warburgs, Rothschilds, Shifts and others. And then even amongst some of those families other members that didn't necessarily like Bolsheviks and other people who preferred tiny mustache man. People amongst the Dulles circles appeared to have had an affinity for tiny mustache man Herbert Hoover when he became president, this is during the this is when he was first impressed with Alan Dulles recommended him to be promoted. This is during the period when Solvent and Cromwell basically creates the Panama Canal. This is also nineteen nineteen, around the time that hein Weizmann is trying to push the Balfour Declaration in terms of geopolitical power and get the Jews a homeland. And initially it appears that Dulles is a full supporter of the establishment of a Zion estate, which was still very controversial at that time. So you'll what we'll notice in a lot of these characters, whether it's the British intelligence spies that we covered in Black Gold, spies book like T. E. Lawrence or or Saint John Philby. Sometimes they speak as if they're prosionist produced sometimes they speak as that they're pro tiny mustache man. So it's really hard to pit a lot of these figures into one or the other position. A lot of times they're playing both sides. Now enters the figure William Bullet. Now this is a person that I was not super familiar with, but Bullet is a operative who worked very closely with Colonel Edwin mandel House. And although the League of Nations failed, they were pushing very hard for it. And this makes me suspect that William Bullet might be a kind of a character akin to maybe not as fantastical of a character as Sidney Riley, but perhaps in the same type of vein. And Sidney Riley was the famed Jewish spy or Ace of Spies, the Russian born adventurer Jewish adventurer who was employed by Scotland Yard and later by British Secret Service. But according to some he was actually the Rothschild's immediate direct super spy throughout this period, and we might be able to say something similar to William Bullet as well. Although not working for British intelligence, but working directly with Dulles Donovan and American intelligence. What was interesting about Bullet was not just his meetings with other Fabian elites throughout the Western world, such as Lloyd George, the Fabian socialist labor Prime Minister of Britain, and not just working with Colonel Edwin mendel House, but his meetings with Lennon because he's the first ambassador to the Soviet Union and he's the first to push for the US to recognize the Bolsheviks and the Soviet Union as a state. Now, beyond all that, what I found interesting was that it is actually William Bullet that is the architect of the embassies and consulates becoming espionage networks. We've all heard about stories or if you watch you know, excellent film series like The Americans, The Americans one of the best shows out there, you'll notice that a lot of the espionage and the Americans takes place at the US embassy or the Russian embassy, or the Soviet embassy or etc. There's all this espionage and spycraft being run out of embassies. Well, it turns out William Bullet is the architect of turning those embassies into spy hobbs and spy networks. It could have occurred before him. I'm sure there was some spy stuff going on, but he's the one that really established this network. And this was due to the rise of Tiny Mustache Man and the need for Anglo American intelligence networks to coordinate and to have this sort of superstructure, and so naturally it became the embassy network and the American embassies that would be the most obvious way to do that, especially throughout Europe. Now I've added we're going to watch just a little bit of this just because, as you know, the purpose of what we're talking about is to learn how the world really works, and the best way to do that is to learn it, at least in terms of intellectual head knowledge, to learn it from the elite text themselves. I find that most people don't know what embassies even do, or why they exist, or what their purpose is. But once we watch a little bit of this video, we're not going to watch the whole thing. Just a few introductory minutes of this that explains the embassy system it was, why it was set up, how was set up, and then we'll understand why William Bullet saw this as a key tool for using espionage by networks and trafficking information.
Speaker 10: Embassies. Why are they important and how do they actually work? Often overlooked embassies are more crucial to our modern world than you might realize. Acting as the channels through which international diplomacy is conducted, they are the physical footprint of a country abroad, the points by which governments can formally interact, and the main point of contact for citizens living abroad. Embassies can also range in size from tiny outposts with less than ten people two enormous compounds like the US embassy in Iraq, which was once sixteen thousand strong. The world's largest most influential countries like the US often have embassies nearly everywhere in the world, except for a few small or hostile states. However, small countries often only have a handful of embassies necessary for connecting them to key allies and international centers of power. There are also embassies to non state actors, such as the EU, UN and its various agencies. Embassies are important enough that even the most isolated countries in the world, such as North Korea and Iran, maintain at least a few North Korea, for example, even has embassies in Western countries like Germany, Sweden and the UK, although their London outpost is little more than a suburban home. One reason why countries so strongly opposed to each other can maintain embassies is because they are codified in international law. Almost every country in the world is a signatory to the nineteen sixty one Vienna Convention on Interns National Relations, which sets out the framework for how embassies function today.
Speaker 5: So you can begin to see with the connection between the embassy system and international law, why powerful corporate law firms such as Solivan and Cromwell would be so crucial to OSS and CIA operations abroad, especially during the wartime, and especially with getting around laws, evading sanctions, et cetera, as we will see. So that's very important, and now we can begin to undersee, understand and see why so many lawyers and law firms have such a close connection to the CIA, and think about fiction works right the firm. It's almost as if you know in that Grisham novel, you know Tom Coomb is being persecuted by Gene Hackman and this entity that acts like an intelligence agency, even to the point of compromising people on islands with young girls. It almost sounds like an Epstein type of thing if you think about the exactly exactly, it's the firm, the agency, the company, it's all the same type of a structure.
Speaker 10: Near the peak of the Cold War, this treaty has since become one of the most important cornerstones of modern international relations. Probably the most important part of the Vienna Convention is Article twenty two, which states that the premises of the mission shall be inviolable and that the agents of the receiving state may not enter them except with the consent of the head of the Mission. In a nutshell, this means that everything inside the embassy is legally part of the country it belongs to, not the one in which the embassy actually sits. In recent years, this is how international fugitive Julian Assange was able to stay in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London for more than seven years. Assange entered the embassy in twenty twelve after becoming wanted for arrest in the UK and extradition to Sweden. While most asylum seekers would then proceed to the country sheltering them, UK police stayed pos outside the embassy, waiting to arrest Assange if he ever left. Eventually, Assange overstayed his welcome and the Ecuadorians surrendered him to the UK. But if that had not happened, British police could not have entered the embassy to arrest him despite his status as a fugitive. This is just one small example of how influential embassies can be and how seriously countries take their international legal status.
Speaker 5: The Viennacan so you get the idea then from this kind of introductory video on the purpose in status of embassies, and it is William Bullet that became the architect and I did double check to make sure uners of what was being said with Groch, says William Bullet is the first US ambassador to the Soviet Union from thirty three to thirty six. He played a key role in establishing the American Embassy in Moscow and recognizing it as a Soviet recognition in Soviet government. The embassy became a critical hub in Tulnesce gathering. While embassies have historically served intelligence functions, bullets tenure marked a deliberate emphasis on this role in the context of US Soviet diplomacy. But he made his name during the Tiny Mustache Man days on. Chapter two moves from the era of Bullet and Colonel Edwin mandel House to the period of While Bill Donovan the first head of the OSS when its first created via British intelligence, and it is explicitly British intelligence that helps establish helps structure, advises, consults, the irregulars, people like Noel Coward, Ian Fleming, William Stevenson, etc. They all helped to set up America's intelligence deep state during this time. And it's also important to mention that, as we've covered in several texts, while Bill Donovan was a rabid Ecumenist early on, he almost converted to Judaism, but for whatever reason, perhaps because of his Irish background and heritage, he decided upon Acumenists Roman Catholicism. This is also why many of his ideas and plans tied into things like ecumenical Cold War usage of acumenism. Eventually, as the Cold War begins to kick off it is in in the nineteen forties. It is Donovan that is behind a lot of these pushes for acumenism and uniting Protestant, Catholic, Jewish, etc. Vatican to nosro Tate type interests he's sort of a noser Tat proponent prior to Nosertat, and we saw that from the Michael Gratziano book Aaron into the Wilderness, which surprised me, although it shouldn't surprise me because it makes perfect sense why these Catholics involved in Cold War operations would be Acumenists. But Donovan served as an official, an operative, and an agent of the Rockefeller Foundation. He was a worker who was sent on missions to various places to supply food. He went on missions to Siberia to get intel on what Japan was up to, what access powers were up to, and during the Herbert Hoover era he was appointed to the Philippines. He resented this. He felt like he was destined for more than that. Eventually he would be. But during this time period, William Bullet is unsuccessful in his negotiatings, negotiations with Lenin and the nineteen nineteen Piece conference, and so he goes to Hollywood. It's interesting that a lot of these people will immediately go from being ambassador or you know, these sort of intelligence operative jobs and then oh, well, didn't work out. So he just goes to work for paramount editing screenplays. So once again directly from intelligence to Hollywood stuff. I forgot to mention that about him, by the way. And also Bullet was Jewish, his mom was Louisa Horbitz, and although he was early a radical communist, he later became a Cold warrior. But I mean, if he's pushing the League of Nations, he's probably more of a Fabian socialist than not a radical Bolshevik. As we said, he was the first ambassador to the Bolsheviks, and then ultimately the USSR set up its first role where he's ambassador under Stalin. So it doesn't occur until the Stalin period. Page forty four mentions, by the way, all of the US loans that were given to the Soviets under the Kerensky government. So as soon as the revolution happens and you get this provisional government in Russia, the short lived Russian Republic, Well it turns out it's admitted, according to Burton Hirsch, that it was a bunch of US loans that helped prop up the Kerensky government. Well, that would vindicate then what Antony Sutton talks about in Wall Street in the Bull Street Revolution, wouldn't it. So once again it's not just Wall Street in the Rise of Tiny Mustache Man. It's also Wall Street in the Bolsheviks, and that's mentioned, I believe on page forty four US Loans two the Kerensky government. All right, moving on, However, that doesn't mean everybody in the US Establishment is pro Soviet, pro Bolshevik or pro Kerensky. In fact, many, as we said, figures would oppose this idea, and this is what we give rise to figures who would be architects of the Cold War, like George F. Keenan, the architect of containment, and it is his long telegram and his X article to kind of kick off the Cold War in nineteen forty six and forty seven. But moving on to chapter three some of the this is where we begin to get into the establishment members that have close relationships to a tiny mustache Man, one of whom is said to be John Foster Dallas and Alan Dulles. And this vindicates what quickly talked about that Dulles was working for Schroederbank, which is what funded the early rise of tiny mustache Men. So this vindicates this claim that once again many Tiny mustache Men followers attacked me like rabid incessant dogs on Twitter for an entire week after I talked about this. Well, here's yet another CFR source admitting that William Dodd was another figure in the establishment close to Tiny Mustache Man. They were also in the circles with and supported Halmar Shocked, another financier of Tiny Mustache Man. And the reason that Dulles worked the Dallases were part of this is that their law company, as we said, Sullivan Cromwell, drafted the meetings that established the international corporate deals for the cartel system that included Fritz Thison, the United Steel Cartel under Albert Vogler. And they thought that this was a key point to move in and to be a part of this too, because Germany was believed to be in debt. So if Germany's in debt and OSS CIA eventually connected law people, inquiry people could step in because this is technically prior to CIA, this is inquiry period prior to OSS, they could fund these things, get a hold of German debt and control Germany. Dulles became a very adept analyst during this period. He analyzed the ATA Turk government. He became acquainted then with Heim Weizmann and was an early supporter of Zionism. So remember, in the minds of people like Dulles, there's no contradiction necessarily in being pro tiny mustache Man and pro Zionist, because just like the Havara Agreement, many Tiny mustache Men followers were supporters of Zionism, and this was the Jewish Nazi agreement to begin to establish and move Jews out of Germany to Palestine. And thus it makes sense why Alan Dallas would also conceivably support the same idea. As we said, Alan Dallas became the CFR secretary, its first secretary in nineteen twenty seven, so he's essentially working as an operative of the Rockefellers, just like Bill Donovan is. And when William Stevenson comes to set up his British or Canadian Intelligence British intelligence operation, he's given an entire office complex in Rockefeller Plaza by the Rockefellers. Thus Solvent and Cromwell Rockefellers are all intimately tied together. Then they're all also working with Warburg's Kuhn and Loebe, William Wiseman and others that begin to see a problem in the rise of Tiny Mustache Man. William Donovan then works for the Rothschild specifically to try to get some of the Rothschild properties and companies that were seized in Austria back from Tiny Mustache Man. So notice there's complexity here because it's not that Lord Rothschild gave Tiny Mustache Men a bunch of money. It's that various banking interests, including those connected to Sullivan and Cromwell, the Dulles's, etc. Who would be behind Operation paper Clip, they saw an ability to put money into these operations. They saw an opportunity to get a hold of German debt and by that means they could have a stake in the direction of Germany to control and steer Germany. And perhaps some of them also wanted war. That's also a possibility. Wall Street, especially for example, could benefit from a giant war that then they could rebuild and create new markets. In fact, in Anthony Sutton's book, the Operatives in New York that wanted the Bullshreek Revolution said it's going to be great because this will create an entirely new market where we will have access to Russian wealth and resources. So you have to keep in mind that it's not either or a good guy bad guy. A lot of these people can be playing both sides, or can be from different branches of the Rothschild family. Right, it could be different banks funding and funneling money. In fact, according to Burton Hirsch, We're going to see that there's a really fascinating covert operation that the Dulleses allegedly helped Tiny Mustache Man and Germany do so that they could continue to be funded while publicly the US had sanctions against Tiny Mustache Man. In fact, Dallas had dealt with ig Farbin and had defended Franco's companies in legal matters, thus consulting for and aiding some of these fascists. But publicly, of course Dallas would say, oh, I don't support any of these people. I don't have any direct connection. There was always a wall of a plausible deniability from Alan Dallas and any of the Tiny Mustache Men or Franco operations. One of the things that Sulivan and Cromwell were instrumental in. I did not know this until I didn't remember this. If I'd read this was drafting one sided patent provisions and international laws for chemical cartels Big Kim, Big Kim. This is Giant Rubber Corporations, Standard oil Rockefeller, I G. Farben, et cetera. There's one called Kimie, a German company. DuPont's I'm sure PLEDIQ a role in this as well. And so when the oss Cia operatives began to seize IG Farbin branches, they did this because IG Farban branches were integral to German intelligence. Right, this is prior to believe, this is prior to the war, and so this might have also been a provocation to Tiny mustache Man as well. I don't see the I forget these that year that Hirsch said that Dallas's Dallas was behind the seizing of I. G. Farman branches. We might could ask no. I don't know if it's even worth asking Grock then, because you never know whether you're gonna get libslop or accurate information from the AI. But again the shows Then the next section I thought was really fascinating because this is around page eighty five. Alan John Foster Dallas and Allen Dolls both worked directly with and for Schroeder Bank. Schroeder Bank is who helped Tiny Mustachman come to power. Dallas Is also represented the frank the Francos Franco's corporations and businesses, as we said, and that's because the Dallases were actually America first. They were not, however, isolationists. So it's important to understand that, you know, they're not fully Charles Lindberg per Se or Father Kaughlin or whatever. But they understood that America didn't need to be involved in this conflict and they didn't support it. But they also did understand and believe in the necessity of foreign intelligence operations obviously, so they had a kind of a nuanced position when it came to World War Two. They were also apparently instrumental in breaking up the tiny Mustache Men espionage sabotage assassination ring allegedly run by a person I was not familiar with, Heinrich Albert. How Heinrich Alberts, who supposedly ran a massive German spy sabotage assassination ring in America. Now, I don't who knows if this is exaggerated, who knows that this is fully accurate. There's no way really to know except for just kind of guesswork. I mean, it's definitely plausible they had. The Germans were very adept at setting up very effective espionage rings and networks. To think of Galen Org. Ryin Hard Galen think of Auto Skorzeny and his operations as part of those networks of the Germans so effective that Auto Skorzeny went from being SS to training the MASAT. Yes you heard me correct, and Galen Org was immediately just folded into this this year Dallas, you know, Ciao O, S S C. A network stuff after the war. So once ruin Hard Galen was approached after the war when he lost, the CIA said Dallas types said give us your entire espionage network and you won't go to jail. We won't hang you. And that's where German BND comes from, the German bundesenachtrichtensch to whatever how their weird ass, long ass name of German intelligence is Galen Org. That's its origin when it was handed over to the CIA. We covered that a million times. I'm not going to repeat all that.
Speaker 11: But uh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, ab with Franzevon Poppen and Gerhard Westricht, and the reason that they come up in the Burton Hirst book is that Dulles's law firm also did legal work for Gerhard westrich So supposedly some of these nationwide Assassination Bureau espionage ring people. Both of them were expelled from the United States doctor Heinrich Albert and Franzevon Poppen and Westrict as well. I think they also seem to at times have worked with Solomon and Cromwell. This also made me think of the movies that were being pumped out at this time as well. Hitchcock, as you guys know, played a key role in making a lot of British intelligence propaganda films World War Two propaganda films, and that made the transition into Hollywood very smooth and very easy for him. And if you're interested in some of these propaganda films that directly talk about what we're discussing, I've listed five that come to mind, and I find that they're all pretty good. I mean, as movies. Sabatur is probably the most relevant here to the idea of Heinrich Alberts and his espionage network, because Sabatur is Hitchcock's film about essentially a false flag operation where this guy gets framed for blowing up American munitions plants. It's actually the tiny mustache man followers in the story. Notorious, one of Pitchcock's most famous movies. I'm sure you guys have all seen it with Kerry Grant and Ingrid Bergmann, where there is a discovery of a tiny mustache man spy network. It's not in the USA, it's in Brazil, but still relevant to what we're talking about. There's also the movie The correspond Foreign Correspondent in nineteen forty where there's the uncovering of a global tiny mustache men espionage ring. And also there's a couple Joan Crawford films that fit this same mold Reunion in France and Above Suspicion, both of which deal with Nazi espionage rings in Europe. Got a few super chats before we uh continue on hearing me read those eightfold became a member. What's up man? Eerie Fairy Tales says, hey, chat Jay can I put in a request for Pantecoastal.
Speaker 2: I was in a family.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 5: In a that's the damn charge right out. That's all about a charge some We're about to have an eye charge party in the base.
Speaker 2: That's what.
Speaker 5: All right? And I added the link to the show description, So I said, what is the deal with the QR code? This is my bitcoin wallet. If you'd like to support my stream through bitcoin. You can use the QR code right there to send bitcoin directly to that wallet. As you guys know, we are pro bitcoin and any support is appreciated. If you are interested. You can also get started in bitcoin in the show description using the promo code that the referral link that is there for Swan Bitcoin n PC two dollars. Mormons be droppings on your shit? Yeah, well, I can't control who puts ads on here. Tomorrow maybe too late. Twenty dollars. Here's a little bit of that fed money. Thank you tomorrow. Appreciate that. Nick Knack ten dollars, Jay, thank you for always giving these nuggets of truth from the scumbags or the so called elites. Yeah, I mean, this is how to understand the way the world really works, and hopefully you guys appreciate it. I hope you guys like to learn. We can't understand how we got to where we are without understanding the history. And it's always great to delve into these big fat elite tombs because they spell they tell everything. I mean, they pretty much just say everything in the books, and it's not really conspiracy theories when you're just going directly from their writings. ONYX five dollars.
Speaker 7: Do we know now?
Speaker 5: We know why your debate skills are so strong. Don't pretend like we didn't see that. Phronsie a spray and spill everywhere. You're crazy if you think I'm drinking fronz, you dog, I'm drinking straight liquid chalk hernandez fidars. Jay, tell me your camera set up in the gear. I want to stream and I like the camera. The sony zv the sony Zev two it's around one thousand bucks. The sony z ev z two that's like a thousand bucks. Our LS demo side became a members of Jay. You got espresso all over my carpet. Well you know what them ORBS songs will make you spray. Christopher's a key. Two dollars. Christ offers a key. Did you see the Disclosure Day trailer? Yes, I covered it. I mentioned it on X. I said, are y'all ready for the alien psy op? That's what's next? That's what's I mean. I don't know if it's literally next, but you know what I'm saying. That's what's coming, right, The alien SI is here, It's upon us. We got your boy, Steve Spielberg's over here with a new alien movie. Shocker Spielberg doing an alien movie? Who would have ever thought of such a thing. By the way, shout out to Jason Myron Chuck for creating this alternate, alternate, alternate version of Mormon space wives.
Speaker 2: We heard tell.
Speaker 12: Steal your daughters, so flexible our sex celestuse your wives incredible Kingston's incestewel potatoes for funerals of comments, A bulletproof our brains, our remedium.
Speaker 7: Pass through those spaces. We are the most ties moments space wife's.
Speaker 4: Peaking Mormon space I don't listen to that space cries.
Speaker 10: I'm the god of fifty space wife.
Speaker 13: Why leaders, scull and bones c on the telephone, the farmland, We bought it all cover ups, delectable, hambling, walking free.
Speaker 4: We're blind as I bamboo bees posts talk our reason income number eight. We need another queen moments space one ten thousand new lies passed through those space guyes. We are the most sized more than space wise speaking, Mormon space.
Speaker 5: I don't listen to that space crist I'm the god of fifty space world. Whoa damn son? That one's hard. It's hard not to like that when I keep listening to it, and I have to say, I mean, I know a lot of people are partial to my John Mouse day of It Bowie original, but I mean this Mormon space wise is kind of hot to.
Speaker 9: Mormon space Wise. Let's created lives Mormon space Wise. Oh God, that's a buddy.
Speaker 7: It will bury its own body.
Speaker 11: He looks good, Mormon space Wise moment Space, what.
Speaker 1: Said space Space? Are you.
Speaker 2: Magic?
Speaker 6: Come away? Magic's light.
Speaker 5: Moment Space? Those lords of Cologne the best part of here ready, lords of colomn let me let me have intimacy with you on the.
Speaker 1: Magic gott.
Speaker 5: It's so tight to magic.
Speaker 2: So right, Borman space Wise creating news lies.
Speaker 1: Moman space.
Speaker 5: Like, I'm a social.
Speaker 6: Borman space wh.
Speaker 1: Space.
Speaker 5: Tell me you don't have a barner in your bosom? Nowa. We all got to burn it in our bosom right now? After that?
Speaker 1: Whoa, whoa.
Speaker 5: Man, I'm telling you, the cringe corus just is off the hook. Dude, it's off the hook, and we gotta get somebody's gotta get it back on the hook because it's gonna go too crazy. It's going wild. Mormon spiece was we all gotta burn it. We gotta burning in our bosom and a burning in our boutet on the dance floor. Look at that. T Funk drops the fattest super chat in a long time. T Funk says, two hundred dollars, Jay, this is a great stream. I finished the books you recommended all of them. You finish every book I recommend it. Damn dude, he says. I've been missing a lot of your live streams, but I am still here. I miss those philosophy streams. Well, maybe we can bring them back. All right, y'all keep super chatting, y'all get me on the big, big shows, and we can just do we If we get to a big enough level where the money is straight, then we can just do streams that we want. We don't have to talk about face lords and face lord drama to get the clicks. We can just appeal to the smart people and not worry about the riff raff and the numbers. I started reading Defensive Pure Reason. I finished Personal Knowledge recently. Do you have any other recommendations Defensive Period? Do you mean CONT's critique of peer reason? And when you say you finish Personal knowledge, what is do you mean to meet you? Stan Eloy's Orthodox Dogmatics. What do you mean personal knowledge? So t funk, I don't know which books you're referring to. It sounds like you're interested in philosophy though, so I would say, you know, if you are familiar with my philosophy course, we recommended uh bonze Your's book on epistemology. W. J. Woods book on Epistemology, and the book that's in that series on metaphysics. I forget the name of it. So if I can see it from here, let me have intimacy with you. The Planet of Naboo. What is the name of that book? Okay, it's uh the one in this series that's about metaphysics. So the series is called I can't see it Contours of Christian Philosophy Metaphysics. Maybe. I don't know why the AI thought it was Nieboo. It's it was supposed to be Naboo, right, That's it's a joke, right, because the moremonism is like Star Wars. Basically, it's like Star Wars religion. So you got these dumb ass names like Nephi and Lee High just made up Jose Smith nonsense, Lords of Colob. I'm like that sounds like naboo. Dude, that's Star Wars stuff. But the AI didn't understand my joke. Contours are Christian Philosophies and Metaphysics book by William Hasker. That's it. This one is a good introduction there to a little introduction of metaphysics. Doctor Evo is wanting to upload the new songs on Spotify. Yeah yeah, I don't if they cost money. Somebody was saying that costs a little bit to put stuff on Spotify. I don't care. It's like if it's like twenty bucks or whatever. I don't have a problem putting it up on Spotify. We gotta figure out how to do that. I've just never done. I don't know how to do it. Dave's addiction. We can't remember Ruey twenty dollars. I just show my support for the best, hope. I want to show my support for the best host and artist and cringe course singer on the internet. Akamy, thank you Ruy TX. You are the best because you recognize quality. A diva knows another diva. Okay, even though Candice didn't say my name, I'm just that guy. Maybe she feels threatened by another diva. Haley's in the chat ten dollars. Support the king. She's telling y'all support the king. Hobo sorcerer ten dollars. I wanted to give thanks for help me find the church. God bless you many years to you, Hobo sorcerer. Allow Tulah horror five dollars do Most atheist worldviews make quote truth to have no value, so even if they are correct, there's no reason to believe in their position. Is thus right really the same thing as wrong? I think ultimately yes, that's where their position leads. They might not say that, but that's ultimately where the position leads. Because the position doesn't have an account for meaning and words meaning or meaning at all, or anything having telos, purpose, intentionality, all those metaphysical things, categories, principles, they're tossed out if rank materialism is true, and thus all things in that worldview are thus gibberish nonsense. Everything's just chaos. Everything's just doctor Pepper's spewing over that's just reality, just doctor Happers, just spewing everywhere. It's like me spewing the coffee at the beginning of the stream groove Monster five dollars. I don't know why I sent my superchat twice. First I tried to say that it was canceled for fraud, but then I tried again. Later it's okay, you deserve it. Merry Christmas, Glory to God. Well, thank you man, appreciate that group monster. Groove Monster. Oh oh, I see you sent two fifty dollars super chats. Whoa groove Monster, send it one hundred dollars. By the way, if you need that fifty dollars back, I can go and refund a super chat. It's a little bit of a houstle because they bitch about it. They're like, why are you refund I remember one time I tried to refund a super chat from that dude that kept trying to harass the stream with one dollar superchats, and they were like, well, don't refund the super chats. I was like, okay, whatever, groove Monster says. Here's a good book, Hidden Cost of Freedom, The Untold Story of the CIA's secret funding. Okay, that sounds like one we gotta get. I don't have a pen in here, so let me take a picture. They take a picture of that so that I'll remember the title right here.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 5: It is published by the University of Kansas. It came out last year, thank you for all your hard work. And then groove Monster sent another fifty dollars and it was the same comment. Appreciate that, thank you so much for your support. You guys being really generous tonight. I'm glad that you guys are happy to get back to you know, the Global Elite texts. And you know, these never get that many views and clicks because people are dumb and they don't want to learn the real stuff. They just want to do drama, which is fine with me. I'm reconciled to people being parts. It's okay. I realized that you're never going to get people caring about things that aren't soap opera drama, and it's okay, Like I'm cool with it. Like when you get older, you get you get reconciled to you know, humans or humans. Man, they're gonna they're gonna love Jerry Springer. No matter how much you bitch about humans loving Jerry Springer, there's no point in even caring about it. So, uh, your monetary support makes it much easier to do the informative, real hardcore global elite bookstreams that we like to do so much, and thank you, especially tonight to Tfunk and Groove Monster, who are being super generous. Also, I'd like to recommend a couple uh of these movies. I mean, obviously Notorious and Sabatur are good, but I mean, I have to say I'm becoming a fan of Joan Crawford. I actually think she is. She is the ultimate of Hollywood. She is the essence of Hollywood. Imagine being the queen of Hollywood from the nineteen teens up until like the nineteen fifties. That's crazy. That's like fifty years of a career and reinventing yourself multiple times. It's just unheard of. Like none of the other women in Hollywood. I'm just about actresses. We don't need your moral, petty moral critiques. We're not talking about petty morals right now. We're just talking about what Hollywood queen was, a legit Hollywood queen with a crazy life story. This is an old movie. Why am I getting this Emily Amelia Clark movie? And anyway, so I mean, that's just insane, dude. And this is a really good movie too, by the way. And no, I'm I'm I'm not defending ally propaganda. I'm just saying like I can appreciate the artwork, you know what I mean, even if it's a you know, propaganda and most of these films in the forties are propaganda movies. It's crazy. You don't realize this until you read these kinds of books or you know, the big Spy book that we did, Stars and Spies that was a part of that was influencing Star Collywood three. Like, once you get into this forties era stuff, thirties and forties ara stuff, it's so crazy how much of this is propaganda and that we even know, like the British intelligence circles of the women and the people that were writing the screenplays for a lot of these movies like this. So, for example, a lot of the fore Bogart movies with him and Lauren Bacall, several of those are literally written by like British intelligence and propaganda. I'm pretty sure above Suspicion is one of these. I think this is the one. This one was written by the British intelligence woman too. I forget what her name was, h Helen McInnis, that's her. Helen mckinnis wrote a lot of these movies for British intelligen ents for Hollywood to ensure US involvement in the war, and she wrote above Suspicion, which is the one with this one with Joan Crawford here Missus Miles, and I also recommend Reunion in France with John Wayne. Both of these movies are interesting on different levels and in different ways in terms of being basically British intelligence funded and aided stories. Now, I could not find any direct proof that British intelligence wrote this one, but it seems very likely. And if you're looking for some interesting old movies in this vein, I recommend both of these, especially if you want to see kind of how Hollywood was portraying the tiny mustache man networks. Kera says, no, we did that. Excuse me, let's see we did that one. We did that one Cyrus Pitama five dollars, Jay, Do you have a livestream video where you covered the Big nine event and all the lies? It's on my rock Fin It's not you can't have that on YouTube, so I put it on rock Fin. I think we've done too. We did a twenty twenty twenty twenty one. I've covered it several times, but they're not on YouTube. Brian five dollars? What AI did you use for the plump booty voice of grease? And I didn't make this. A guy on Twitter named Oscar that made it, and I have no idea what he use? Why do you know? Pardner? All right? So interesting? According to Berton Hirsch, some of the companies at this time that were pro tiny mustache Man again included the creation of Schroder Trust Schroder Bank, and the ability to evade US sanctions through Dulles's law firm Slivan and Cromo. Helping them to have all of these back channels and ways to continue to be funded through inter mars was something that some scheme that Dulles created, Chase National Bank, Swiss Banks all connected to Dulles Schroederbank, and something called this is set of a nineteen thirty six the Schroeder Rockefeller Investment Banking Combine. Yes, you remember right, Schroeder Rockefeller Investment Banking Combine. Its partners included Avery Rockefeller of the Rockefeller family and Bruno and Kurt von Schroeder. Together with the Dulles's they aided them legally to avoid US sanctions. These are the same people that introduced Ribin Troup to society, and this also backs up Quigley's discussion in the chapters on the Dual Strategy, the dual appeasement program of the British, where Ribin Troup is consistently meeting with the Cliveden set, the Astros and others amongst the British elite. Royal dutch Shell was also notably pro tiny mustache man in this period, and when confronted about this, Alan Dallies would say, Hey, look, I've helped Jewish bankers. What's the problem. Why would I be pro tiny mustache man. I've helped Jews enter the picture. William Stevenson Intrepid, the famous Canadian intelligence war hero supposedly who helped found the BBC, and his role the irregulars are now going to enter the scene in the next chapter. We will save the next section of the book. This is the first one hundred pages of Burton Hirsch the Old Boys, again a CFR member himself, Burton Hirsch together with CFR members and founders and luminaries like the Dulles's in this official history of the elite. So you needn't pay any attention to people calling you a conspiracy theorist. When you bring up this information when you are armed with the tools that we possess over here, which is the spurg power of doing people's homework for them getting into these massive seven hundred page tomes as we love to do at Jay's Analysis. No one else does this kind of information for you, does your homework. Nobody else gets into the seven hundred page books. I mean not nobody, you know what I'm saying, Like, Yeah, there's Richard Grove, there's Whitney Webb, there's people doing this kind of stuff, But I mean, who does it like we do it?
Speaker 6: Nobody does it better.
Speaker 5: They can come closer that close. Yeah yeah, original, they never will be. We bumped from coast to coast. Yeah yeah, We're just trying to make you see nobody does it better. Now, remember we have a show sponsor, which is Chalk dot com cjoq dot com, the best and supplementation on the Internet, and Chalk has granted a special papal indulgence for my audience, meaning that you get sixty percent off what what yes, J sixty life. That's Jay six zero l f E special Christmas bonus, A little bit of Christmas Chalk up in your nose and your nostrils. I'm joking. Don't snort chalk. That's a joke. But you can take chalk orally as designated. Do not do it as a suppository. Take it orally as designated. That's the Action two point zero. That's the ton KETTLEI. That's the Chad Mode. All great products. You don't have to buy that stack. You can also get the Male Vitality Stack right here for sixty percent off using J sixty life. That's Jay six y L I f E. It's a recurring script subscription. However, you can cancel at any time. But you can also buy the products individually. You can get any of these products on the individual level. You can get the Tom Kettlee, you can get the Action to Wino of ashvill Ganda. You name it. Chalk dot com, choq dot com the best and supplementation on the internet. If you like the overlap between Hollywood and Intelligence, you can head on over to jasonallisis dot com and in the shop you can order sign copies of Esoteric Hollywood one, two and three covering symbolism, propaganda, Cia Rathchilds, Israeli Intelligence, all of that and their relationship to movies all in my thousand page plus series three books. Start calla good one, two and three right here in the shop, signed copies, and I think that about covers of tonight. Guys, if you're waiting on your order, the good news is that we've Jamie and I have go on the orders down to one hundred and eighteen. So we had four hundred and fifty total orders for Esotery Collywood three and we are down to the last one hundred and eighteen, so we are gradually working down and you will get your book. Don't worry. We've It's just me and Jamie. There's no team of boomers enslaved in the basement that are having to work in sweatshops to fill the orders. It's just me and Jamie. Maybe we need to get us some of them, you know, boomers sweatshop at workers in the basement or something, because it takes forever, but you can get a copy there Otherwise. Part two will be for subscribers. For members, if you want to get access to Part two, you become a member of Jay's Analysis in the shop right here. Become a member. Purchase memberships right here. You can become a gold or Silver member. If you want just to test it out four ninety five a month. If you want to go ahead and get that gold sixty dollars a year's service. It is recurring and it is your duty to unsubscribe. It is not my job to unsubscribe you to my website. It's a recurring subscription, and an identifies as a recurrent subscription clear as day, multiple times over, so you have the duty to unsubscribe. But you can subscribe there and get access to all of the stuff for the last ten years, including all the Tragy Hope lectures, all of the globallype book lectures, all the interviews, etc. All the Biblical talks, theology talks. Or you could subscribe at rockfin or you can subscribe over here on YouTube. However, if you subscribe on YouTube, only a fraction of that material is actually over here, because of course I was demonetized for five or six years on YouTube. Otherwise, everybody, have a good night, Thank you for joining me, and thank you for everybody who was so generous with the super chats. Part two will be for members in the next few days. Do not message me tomorrow asking where Part two is. It will take me a while to get through the next one hundred, one hundred and fifty pages of the book, it will probably might even be a we