Speaker 1: Let's let's let's get rid of the Monday. I don't want to do Monday four days. I think that is the appropriate amount of shows. So that's what we're gonna do, and you all can deal with it, okay, all right? And uh, it might also be a holiday had Inauguration Day, so all that stuff as well. But before we get there, we got we got gobs to talk about. Way is Boston pull emailing me this morning? Boston? Your team laws, buddy lost?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: What was what was easily the in my opinion, the most exciting game of the games yesterday, just because it was the only one that wasn't a damn blowout. Man, So there is there is that. So but unfortunately, yeah, you're both your teams are out now. It's pretty said. So I don't know what you're gonna do. Could I suggest the Boondish? I wanna, I wanna check that out, all right. I'm not gonna lie to you. A big heap of this show today is gonna be squarely on California. I don't want it to be. But they absoutely made it impossible for me not to talk about the lunacy. Okay, not to talk about the the lunacy on TV on display on the ground, and the weekend shows in the interviews that Newsom was doing and Bass was doing and everybody, you have forced my hand. So unfortunately, I don't really have a choice in the matter. Let's see what's going on, by the way, let's let's see what's going on in California over the weekend.
Speaker 3: LAPD responded to a burglary call this morning about four point thirty. This was at the home a Vice President Kamala Harris. Two men dressed all in black. They were detained by police and then questioned, but then later released. The Secret Service also responding to that same call. Those two men were inside the evacuation zone while the curfew was in fact, now it's unclear if anybody was actually home at the time of that call.
Speaker 1: What the hell is that did you? I know it's early. I understand that it's like six ' ten in the morning. Reb and sleep out your eyes. You're half paying attention to me. I appreciate that. We appreciate whatever, you know, attention we can get. We're you know, we're essentially there. Prince Harry and Megan Markle at this point on that front. So two people dressed as ninjas. Okay, not really, but kind of all in black, right, broke into the home of the sitting Vice President, already violating the law of the emergency order there in Brentwood that nobody be within this evacuation zone. You find them in the Vice President's residence and you let them go. Make it make sense for me. Listen to the report one more time.
Speaker 3: LAPD responded to a burglary call this morning about four thirty. This was at the home of Vice Person of Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: Oh, and the time is important too. It's four thirty in the morning, right, these aren't This isn't a lost driver from a door dash Okay, in his buddy, it's four thirty in the morning.
Speaker 3: LAPD responded to a burglary call this morning, about four thirty. This was at the home of Vice Person of Kamala Harris. Two men dressed all in black. They were detained by police and then questioned but then later released. The Secret Service also responding to that same call. Those two men were inside the evacuation zone while the curfew was in fact. Now it's unclear if anybody was actually home at the time of that call.
Speaker 1: I Honestly, I'm sitting here and I'm trying to figure out my brain what possibly it could be. Then, like, none of that makes sense because if you would say they had a burglary call, they show up, and these guys are supposed to be there, they worked for Harris's husband and they were trying to get some valuables out of there. Okay, that's fine, tell me that. I mean, yeah, they violated the thing, and then the don't go and then we'd be having this big us versus them argument. Right, this is the only theory that makes sense. The reason that they weren't charge is because the vice president or her husband sent them into an area that they were not allowed to be, nor were any of the other neighbors. So if you lived on her street in this part of Brentwood, you were forcibly evacuated. We can debate whether you know what you would do or I would do, but let's understand the only thing that makes sense to me without more information as to why they wouldn't be charged. There's two theories, right I I this is this is the one I think is most likely. I think they were sent there to retrieve things from the home and understand. I understand that too. Right, she's in Washington. Who knows what they have in there that they don't want, you know, burn to smitherings. And so they decided they go, we'll screw you little people on the vice president and I'll send some dudes. And that's what this is. And the LAPD or the Brentwood PD there are going along with it. What do you think of that theory? The other theory is they had some immutable characteristic and Kamala Harris decided that she didn't want to do anything because uh, social justice. But I really I don't don't necessarily think that because you know, she was. I think it's the first one, which is a which is a further erosion of this you know, this the this narrative that uh, you know, we all have to act equal under the law, especially uh you know, especially with the social classism and uh socioeconomic and classes arguments that that Harris made during her her three month disaster run. And that's Look, that's just one of the oddities. Okay, we got lots more to get to as as things unfold, and racism will come back. I mentioned Harry and Megan, I've had enough of that I was. It caused me to verbally verbally swear at my TV over the weekend. I get so was on my iPad. But whatever, The New York Post wrote a glory. I mean, it's in LA times. People were talking about the maybe they were bringing stuff in to be lost in the fire. All right, well, i'll tell you what. I'll throw that in his theory three, I guess the least likely. But in the same instance, it's basically Harris thinking she's above the law and could violate a thing. Now again, I don't know that that's that, but tell me what it is. Then. It's so weird, man. I can't after what they did to the j sixers for walking through an open door of the Capitol in some instances, not all of them, I get it, but literally charging with parading and throw them in jail for fifteen months or three years or you know whatever, whatever their sentence was, that to a thing that's historically been a fifty dollars fine, you know, make it. Make it make sense for me, that's all I'm asking. All right, So we'll get to that. We've got finger pointing, we've got more looters, we have insane statements, we have one of the scummiest fundraising efforts I've ever seen, and that's saying something and that goes right to the top. Oh, we got sex spots. So you know it's gonna be a Monday hang on cac O Day radio program. Some folks are not happy. By the way, do you know what the what? Right now? If you are a private firefighter, what your hourly rate is in California? This is This is from this New York Post and ap, actually so ap and New York Post. All right, so right now in California, if you're a private firefighter, many of the many of the big companies because they have, you know, big companies obviously for this Now, these companies normally contract with the government. In fact, I have a buddy who that I went to high school with named Brian, Brian Heller, and Brian's big dream and he achieved it was to go be a smoke jumper up in Montana. Now he works for a private and makes bank, makes bank. But normally it's you know, they'd get contracted by the National Forest Service, So they get contracted by a county in Arizona that's on fire. I remember he was down fighting those fires I saw on his h on his social media and it's pretty good money. This, though, is insane right now if you want to hire a private firefighter to protect your giant mansion there, because I'm assuming that those are the only folks affording this, it's two thousand dollars an hour, and they don't have enough of them. They talked to two people in here. Chris Dunn is one of them. He owns Covered six, which is one of the very very big contractors. There's one other in the article. They don't have any availability and they're charging both of them two thousand dollars an hour, and of course then you know then their performative outrage with local politician. How dare these folks? That's not fair, that's not fair at tall. Why the normal people can't hire their own? No, no, but they did, they did, They did hire their own. They're called the LA Fire Department. They just obviously probably should have contracted the other ones, the private ones there. And it's not a knock on firefighters in LA. It's a management thing and it's the totality of everything that's going on. You probably saw the fire chief there. She went out, was doing interviews, throwing Karen Bass right under the bus, and she should. But also let's just be real honest about what's going on over at the department. I saw where they went to one of the there was the Hurst Fires command center, and Bass showed up there and then they did a big selfie out front. Do you think organically twelve women all ended up at the command center in charge and like two dudes, you think that that was an organic hiring pattern. Sorry, I don't. And people see stuff like that. So if some guy who's got a ten million dollar investment and a piece of property in Palisades or Brentwood or wherever it is it wants to stroke a check for two thousand dollars an hour to keep his house from burn, I don't begrudge him. I don't begrudge him at all. What do you care. It's not like the city is gonna go out now. They've brought in firefighters from elsewhere. I saw a convoy from Texas coming. They brought in some some firefighters from like Mexico. But you know, if if some guy's got the got the uh the bankroll for that, I fine, let them let them do whatever they're gonna do. It's you know why, Because it's one less thing burning. Maybe that the LA Fire Department can focus their their energy on other stuff. I mean, inevitably, it's a good thing. Turn your if you're angry at this whole situation, if you're sitting there and you live in Pasadena or one of the fringe areas where there are some evacuation orders, or at least word it sounds like they have some containment at least on the one big fire there. Your anger is not your rich neighbor up the hill. This is what this is what all this classism stuff has done to us. Don't get me wrong, there's lots of reasons to be mad at rich people. I'm gonna hate on Prince Harry and Megan Markle coming up here on the show pretty thoroughly. But it's not because they're rich. It's because they're obnoxious and they need to go away. And I don't like what they think they're trying to create here, and I will reject it, just as we in the United States rejected it, you know, two hundred and fifty years ago, and we're not changing.
Speaker 4: This.
Speaker 1: This hunger to go out and appear to be America's royalty. Uh No, this article is so obnoxious. Oh wait, hold on, let me let me, let me do this. How long is this cut? Here? Let me just give you a little flavor of what's going on.
Speaker 5: This is their second visit to today. We were here earlier today and they were serving food anonymously. No one knew they were serving food.
Speaker 1: How do we know they were serving food? Ross?
Speaker 6: Do you know?
Speaker 1: How we know where they were serving food? Do you know?
Speaker 6: Do you know?
Speaker 1: Do you know? Because of the multitude of four K photo galleries that were immediately put up and the cameras. Now, to be fair, i'll explain you why you're saying the anonymous because there's a little cutesy story here. But let me finish the cute.
Speaker 3: With masks recognized a.
Speaker 5: Little bit more and anonymously. And they didn't come out here for publicity. They came out here to work. And then we went to UH visit some of the families in the impacted area UH and view firsthand some of the impacted area. And then they wanted to go visit the first responders and personally thank them for for their efforts to tell.
Speaker 1: Them at right after the break and then all of a sudden, I'm over here and I'm reading something and then in my ear from his studio, I hear him. He didn't swear, but it sounds like something was wrong, and then he ran into the bathroom. So explain.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, I heard about the closing stuff and delays, and I'm like, oh, in the news, yeah, okay. So I texted Kyle like are you in today? Because sometimes it takes a day off and the news doesn't update to fill it, right, it has to be records.
Speaker 1: He doesn't read a live records it and then uploads it into the system.
Speaker 7: Yes, okay, yeah, so it tends to be the system to screw it up. And I'm just like, there has to be old news that were running, because why would anyed to be closed today? Yeah, And he's like no, no, no, yeah no, and he's he's there, it's live news.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well look there are some there are Look, obviously, if you're listening in the triad versus a triangle, you had a very different snow experience. Okay, right, Uh it was. It was genuinely look pretty scary with some of the stuff they're in the in the triad and then points around the triangle, but in a lot of areas there's nothing, nothing left anyway. Maybe there was a little bit of a dusting. Yeah, I had no idea Durham schools were closed, did they? Is there that much more snow in Durham? I didn't go to Durham and he said, uh, or, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Oranges clothed Durham is delayed.
Speaker 1: Oh, Durham's delayed. I'm sorry, what does Oranges closed? All right, let me get there?
Speaker 7: And I said why he said, uh icy parking lots. Bro said okay, all right, well it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't matter to you. Lincoln's not even in school right now, right, you know he's tracked out, Yeah, because he's on the year round thing. So yeah, I mean, but now, the reason we like there to be school and people to go to work is you're in your normal routine, so we all get to hang out together because you know, you know how it is. If you don't got to go into work school, you can do a little sleeping in, understand. All right, let's check on that because we got Jamal on the phone. Jamal, does it look like the Fortress of Solitude over where you're at?
Speaker 6: Oh? No, it looked like Trump thought over him. I let my little girls go out there and play and what they called the snowstorm because I'm holding up to remember when we had real snow and boy, we had us a good time. Casey, this we enjoyed. But Casey, let me say this real quick. Number one people criticizing this private fire department. But God's name was Rick Carusso he saved his strip ball. He ran for La mayor. He want them back in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, hold on, don't call Caruso's Palisades Mall a strip mall. That thing's amazing, right, that that's set up over there. I mean it's it's it's more than just a and it actually exemplifies because it's so much bigger than a strip mall. You would imagine that it's more impressive that it didn't burn down in the middle of that nothing in it burned. So that's you all.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 6: Here's the thing. He had a private fire department to project this stuff. And they show people showing his with these fary truck water trucks for private fire department, and so people are mad at him. Because number one, he ran for mayor in La He warned people and told people about this. They didn't listen. They elected that idiot caring bass excuse my term, and so they yes, And I'm sorry, Casey. I was born in nineteen seventy five. I grew up when black father said, I bet you want to do that again. You take a knife and you're sticking in the electrical socket. You yeah, I bet you want to do that again. So it's time for the people in La to understand, I bet you won't do that again. Because every time you hear you see them from lakc he always hears him say, I want to talk about I want to recognize this landers from the juhab Walmont tribe, and I want to recognize this lander from the tribe. Well, for centuries, those tribes did something called control burns, but they called it cultural burns. They did burns and stuff to control vegetations so they can have new vegetation for the animals, get rid of past and get rid of dead wood. So Native Americans, who they're always quoting and always trying to make themselves little better than black conservatives and white conservatives and all conservatives period. They always quote these Native Americans, But you're not doing the practices that they used to take care of their land. So obviously for centuries they've been getting confires. So Native Americans figured it out. But these liberals who claim to be so conscious and so educated, you know, more educated people voted for Carmala herbs and vote Democrat. Well, y'all can't figure it out that Native Americans who didn't have none of your technology, knew that you have to burn dead wood, leaves and stuff like that so it won't catch fires.
Speaker 1: There's even bigger issue because it's more so than just Karen Baths or Gavenusom or others having to make a decision as to whether they're going to do something or not, and all options are open. What people need to realize is that literally ten years ago they did a proposition. California loves propositions, it's all they talk about all elections. And they put in their proposition and it literally said, hey, should we build more reservoirs, and then they gave them a crap ton of money. They have built zero reservoir since then. So they had a mandate from the people and they ignored them. It's this is far worse than liberal decision making or conservative decision making and then the other side being mad this is a dereliction of duty. It might be prosecutable from a civil perspective, or from a civil perspective because of the oath, because of the obligations, because you're the only ones who can do certain things. Because the way the government structured, who knows, who knows. If they get a lawsuit through there, maybe they do.
Speaker 6: Here's something you know what, Casey, I really hope they do. Now Gavin Noosen's is talking about doing an emergency executive order where he's going to bypass all these environmental laws so people can be able to rebuild. I'm sorry this may sound cold, for the Republicans in California need to get off their fetunities and sue him and make the people go through what they have done. They elected these democrats where they need to go through what it takes to build and get ferments with three years? Well, why is it taking so long?
Speaker 1: Jamal, Jamal, come on, come on.
Speaker 6: Yes, Casey, I'm really like this because they.
Speaker 1: Have understand how good that would feel. You know what you're saying here, like, Hi, let's you know, hold them this. But it then negates the ability to protect you know, a lot of these people's whose homes burned down who are going to go through through this are already recognizing what's going on. And while he may do that, there's going to be a bunch of Sierra Club moonbats that are going to sue already the Republicans, if from a branding perspective, they don't want their name on that. Let the moonbats eat themselves if it makes you feel better, But then you negate possibly gains there if you do like you're never gonna if your house is burned down in the Palisades, you're ten million dollar house, and the Republicans are because that's how the media will cover it. The Republicans are the ones who are then forcing you to abide by these environmental laws that the governor's just waived. I understand the hypocrisy of all of it, but I don't think that it brings new people over, is what I'm saying. I don't know, other than the feel good moment, I don't think it's effective.
Speaker 6: You know what, Casey and I will say this, people are on our side, Republican's conservative independence, suspicion of the parents. They have been waiting for Democrats to quote unquote you know, we try, we have saved tried to save the Democrats from themselves, and they never do. They are now this one Democrat senator is blaming Donald Trump for the wildfire.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, Jensaki was over the weekend. That's not even a new thing.
Speaker 6: And so I'm sorry, but their leader, I'm sorry. You know, I was raising out taking.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure we uligible just because I got I gotta go. We've been got. I gotta finish this, this Prince Harry story. But on a stone. Yeah, so, uh, I hear what you're saying. I just don't from a from a marketing perspective, it sounds like a bad idea, That's all I'm saying. But you know who knows and and and frankly, even though like I said, newsom coudn't say he's gonna do all this stuff. All's gonna take and thanks for the call. Is one moon back judge to go the environmental such and such, those lunatics in Chapel Hill see everybody, Southern Environmental Law Center. They're probably they're probably looking to see if they can sue if he does something like that. That would seem right up their alley. Who knows, We'll see, but Republicans. Still, I don't know. Maybe they're dumb enough to do that. I've seen some stuff, all right, So back to this, Megan Markle, Prince Harry Lunacy, stay away, and people are going, well, they made some donations too, that's great. You don't need to go there, stay away, and I and and frankly, I don't believe. I'm sorry, I just don't believe the donations you made were purely altruistic. I think they have a bad pr problem. They've they paused her show which was supposed to premiere on Netflix, which was just getting roasted. Sorry for the bad pun here, but because it's so disingenuous, right, Like that's not her house. They don't live there. They rented this house. They essentially rented the friends around there, and they're gonna show you, oh, this is this is our true living. They don't live there, and like these are unforced airs and and people in UK don't like them, people in the United States don't like them except in that little Hollywood circle. And you got to do something. And I'm sorry. I think they sat there, probably with a publicist and they're like, why don't you go down to the to the center you know, with the evacuation center in Pasadena and Santa Anna and all this. Where's the other one it's I can't remember which of the suburbs it's in. Go down there, hug people. Put your mask on, We'll put We'll have a story in the news that nobody recognized them. They were anonymous. No, they weren't. I see a picture of them right there, you immediately know who that is. And people in Los Angeles are star They recognize celebrities because they see them on the regular. They're really into it. I can't tell you how many conversations I had about State Street, which is the main drag in Santa Barbara, all the big shops are and all that, when one of the celebrities had come out of their Montecito mansion and be downtown. It's the only one that we talk about, you know. I saw I saw Oprah so Oprah at the Anna Capol mall, which is this piseon a wave of Anna Kappa, the two big outdoor malls that are on State Street there and they have some of the high end stores. And that's all I want to tell. People know who they are? Shut up. And then they had this one story where. I don't know any because you don't know where it originated from other than a publicist. Oh, Prince Harry brought one of these victims a donut and the guy didn't even know it was Prince Harry. I don't know. Maybe Also, why is Prince Harry there handing out donuts? It feels like tragedy tourism. It really does. And it doesn't matter if you go ahead and you and you make a donation. I'm just so jaded at this point. You know, the Rock and Oprah they were technically making a pretty big donation by funding the apparatus so that you could donate right the phone centers and the infrastructure, and which does beg the question why is there not existing infrastructure and charities you could work with? But whatever, And it just came off wrong and I'm sorry, I don't like this. And then I read this body language Experts, says Prince Harry. Megan Markle appear as our new US version of Royals. I feel like we rejected Ross. Would you look it up? Have we ever rejected the concept of having a royalty here? All right? Ross is gonna look bad?
Speaker 7: Each other? Put it in the the AI machine yeah, we did. We should away did yeah?
Speaker 1: We just yeah, it was in a lawsuit. Did we ask them to leave?
Speaker 6: Was?
Speaker 7: Let me dig deeper into this. Yeah, okay, we had a big old war.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, okay, but just once, right, we only fought him once and not again in eighteen twelve.
Speaker 7: Let me put that in the machine some more. Oh my god, you won't believe what came up. Oh no, okay, all right, yeah, so we don't want this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's a that's a that's a thing right there. The White House. Anyway, By the way, the amount of Canadians or the amount of British and Canadian fighting over who actually burned the White House, it was a thing on Twitter. So this weekend it's just so random, actually, and I'm like, what is this? I hate America. It was funny as hell. But anyway, all right, so back to this. Harry and Markel or Prince Harry and Megan Markle appeared as the US version of the Royals during their visit, and so they go through this article and they talk about the way the Royal family literally interacts with the peasants, right, and they have very you know, they have a very specific way that you hug or you touch without putting your full body in there. And I don't know some of the some of the times I think these body language people are kind of full of it. But it makes sense what they're saying when you watch the video there, right, they because it maintains a regal status, a classism. Here you are, look at these poor poors that got poorer with the poor luck. We should you know, what would make their day better? Our presence. That's that's what it feels like. And I'm and you know, I mean it's Los Angeles. I don't know, but I don't like it. You're not You're disingenuous, And yeah, a little part of me is also bitter because these losers have had about a quarter billion dollars basically handed to them through Spotify and Netflix and podcasts and and everything like it's it's it's how a prince could fail upwards is amazing to me. But he's done it, so yeah, forgive me if I don't like it. I and the amount of photos and video in four K that's readily available right after they go to these different places. Maybe maybe there's a guy standing around professional photog kit. Maybe it emanated from somewhere else, like your publicist. So if you want to help awesome, make the donation. Do what, but but don't do it like Newsom and the guy who is speaking of podcast the guy who hosts pod Save America, which Newsom was allowed to come on to over the weekend into a thirty minute interview where he just blamed Trump, got no difficult questions, and then announced a relief fund. Wait to hear the details of the relief fund. The scumbaggery rolls on next, hang on, Okay, and I saw I saw a couple of people, one account a guy follow on Twitter who actually got into a car accident and he's fine, but well he's not fine. He's probably beat up, but he didn't break anything. So yeah, it's pretty nasty. And people are giving me spy So Person County, Okay, I'm in Person County. I've been driving a garbage truck through the ice all morning. Yeah. Yeah, Like I said, I don't want to downplay, but it was a little surprising on the news when Ross and I heard that like Durham and Orange County, because you know, Raleigh largely looks fine. So but that's you know, that's how it goes. Remember there was that freak blizzard over Ross's house and just Ross's house last week, so you never can tell. Here we go Warren County. Our schools are closed and super icy. Yeah, so you don't have to leave. I recommend you just sit in your house, listen to this show, and then when it's done, listen to the podcast. Give me the clicks. Okay, all right, very good. Let me grab a quick phone call here on the and this will be the end of the markle Harry thing because I just can't this morning, so this will be the last take out of Donna. Go right ahead, Good morning.
Speaker 8: Casey calling about Megan Marco my mother and I it's really my mother's thing. How Megan Marco went over to England acting like she was going to change their traditions.
Speaker 1: Like not why but hold on to be fair, why why shouldn't she think that considering they've essentially turned London into not London anymore?
Speaker 8: Right, Well, well the queen didn't do that, the politicians did.
Speaker 1: Well I'm just saying, if that's that's what's going on over there, and you're i think, decided to stamp out a lot of British culture and I know that makes people upset and call me a racist for it, but London, London is definitively different and if there's one thing the British loved, it's traditional traditions and customs.
Speaker 8: And so now she's trying to she's trying to push him over here with her body language.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I I don't know. I just don't buy it, by the way, and who knows, maybe I'm a hundred percent wrong. And they just they found themselves on the downside of of you know, pr that could have been better, but I don't think so well as far as far as that cooking.
Speaker 8: As far as that cooking thing goes, you know, the grifter's got a grift.
Speaker 1: That was that was really just go, I'm going to be the new Martha's Stewart. I think that she probably sat in the room with publicists and like, well, why don't you be the new Martha Stewart. She's like, Oh, that's great. Do I have to What do I have to do? You just have to pretend to cook?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, She's like, I think you can do that. So yeah, that's that's Unfortunately, that's how cine client. All right, Donna, I appreciate.
Speaker 8: It, have a great day.
Speaker 1: Yep, right there you go. Yeah, I know, I honestly, I don't even try to hate this much on unelected officials, but they make it very difficult. And and frankly, they're so they're so jammed up in the woke politics too. They you know, they are actively fundraising and promoting for the very same people who clearly were derelict in their duty. So if I'm in if I'm in a food kitchen thing and uh you know, uh uh uh in Pasadena because I can't go home anymore, but also I can't get a hotel room or get an airbnb, I'm gonna go ahead and probably not want to run into people who spend all the rest of their time literally doing fundraisers for Gavin Newsom, because I'm pretty mad at him right now, and frankly more people should be. So Newsom goes news Newsome, I know, people go, oh, it's new scum whatever Newsom new scum. These on this podcast is pos to save America, right who. By the way, the guy who hosts that, and I don't necessarily hate on it. I mean, he's very open about who he is, but it was very repugnant to let Newsom come on there and for a half hour talk about what a great job he's doing and not push back. This guy was doing interviews. I saw Newsom doing interviews where he was saying like all the reservoirs were full and people weren't correcting him, except when NBC corrected him, and he went, oh, well that one wasn't and but the conversation was about Trump. He then flipped it over. But you know, that's a city one and I'm the governor of the state, and so Trump is stirring up lies. It's all lies, hey, jackass. The three that were filled hold a million gallons. The one, oh just that one was holds one hundred and seventeen million, which, if you do the math, is a crap ton. More So, I don't have any I don't have any bandwidth for this. But what he did and and and what this this, this this host is also doing is repugnant. And that is this fund Here we go. California Governor knew Some sparked fierce outrage for soliciting donations for the victims of the deadly Los Angeles wildfire. Now, why would people get mad about that? Because the apparatus, and the portal used to take those donations is his pack and the the processor is the Democrat parties. Uh uh uh Act blue right, So you got Win Red. The Republicans have Win reds. If you ever made a donation of the Republicans or Republican candidate, likely that portal through Win Red. Okay. On the Democrat side, it's Act Blue. And remember Act Blue is also, in my opinion frankly in need of a deep dive for these these reporting and donation patterns where you have people we had a reporter, we had a reporter in Raleigh who went to people's homes who live in like you know, I go at two bedroom, mid range apartment, and yet it showed that they made like seven thousand donators, seven thousand dollars worth of donations. And you can see the look on their face where they're like, I don't have seven thousand dollars, let alone seven thousand i'd give to people. And what it looks like, what it looks like. And that's why you have to is you had you had people who wanted to make donations who maybe barred from it or had hit limits, who needed to funnel that money in somewhere else. So they went and they found people who made like ten dollars donations and they they mirrored it or they just increased it for the purpose of reporting. Like, there's all sorts of crap going on there, but the idea that you would have a fundraiser and you're gonna run all that money through newsome super pack and the Democrat Party a financial portal, which I don't it takes. I think they shave four percent for operating costs, or it says on their website. It's unclear if that would be waived in this case. But also you have to give all your identifiable information. Now why would that be? If I want to go donate ten dollars to a GoFundMe, I could be anonymous. Why do I have to give you likely so you can end up on mailing lists? What other reason? And God help you if ActBlue gets a hold of one of your email addresses, as they have gotten hold of mine, because lunatics like that sign me up for stuff. Now, to be fair, I did sign up for Cooper's Thing with a throwaway email as the Michael Hunt. Uh you know, patriartch Mike the Patriarch of the Hunt family and just so I could see the crap he was sending out, and I ended up on every Democrat mailing list with that, with that throwaway Google account. So yeah, yeah, I think that's like nobody in the room went the optics. Optics don't look good, just terrible. And then the reason he said, as well, you know it makes it. It just it's more efficient because we've already vetted, Uh, we've vetted the organizations that are gonna get the money. Well, why why do I feel like all these organizations are going to be deep blue organizations save a few firefighter ones. I think a lot of that money probably goes to uh, these these these nngos, which are a huge problem anyway, it's it's just so messy. Let's see here, not a Senate. These donations go to Gavin Newsom or his pack, is what they said. Well then why is it literally threw his pack? Oh well, they're not going to keep it. Really, they're not going to keep any of the money. The four percent that it literally says at time of donation is being squirreled away for operating costs. Excuse me, it's three point ninety five percent. Uh, they say that it is to cover the processing cost. Really, it just it looks bad even at every single cent, even if they waive that and every single set goes there, it's just a really suss way to do this, as the kids would say, So forgive me if I'm if I'm down on this stuff. There's just so much from over the weekend, the looters man, the looterer.
Speaker 9: We had several more arrest overnight, bringing our total to proximate and I'm gonna say approximately because they're still trying to reckon sile numbers about twenty nine, twenty five and the Eaton fire area and four in the Palisades area. I'm gonna guess the Chief McDonald may talk about this. But when I was out there in the Malibu area, I saw a gentleman that looked like a firefighter and I asked him if he was okay because he was sitting down. I didn't realize we had him in handcuffs.
Speaker 1: We are turning them over.
Speaker 9: To LAPD because he was dressed like a fireman and he was not. He just got caught burglarizing a home. So that those are issues that are frontline deputies and police officers are dealing with.
Speaker 1: You know, in Florida, at least they had a good sense to shoot looters, right Remember the sheriff there who was like, hey, if somebody comes to loute your house, do us a favor and make sure you have a gun. Right, you're just I'm sorry the people who prey on people when they are at their worst. Right to the wood chipper man. I just nothing. And by the way, they didn't just a homes. Did you see what they looted in Tustin If you don't know where Tustin is, because I saw people trying to point out, well this is this is in la. It's not attached to what's going Tustin. Is it borders Anaheim? Shut up? Okay, it's just a small one. Most people haven't heard of it. It borders Anaheim and Santa Anna. It's right there in Orange County. Shut up. Anyway, So they stole they broke into an army reserve center and they stole three humbies. Hold on, I got the whole list here. They stole three humbies. One of them's armored. The other two are the cloth door ones. But one of them is a fully armored Humby. Let's see what else. They stole a bunch of stuff. Here we go, forty binoculars, eight machine gun vehicle mounts, seven machine gun tripods. Thankfully no machine guns. They did attempt to access the armory portion of it, and then also another locked facility in there where they had uniform stuff but were unable to gain access. They got eighteen bayonets and an unspecified amount of medical equipment. They literally looted an army reserve center. What are we doing? And by the way, how does I would assume that a camoed up military style armored Humby stands out even in California? Where'd you even go with this?
Speaker 6: Actually?
Speaker 1: You know what, probably actually this would be a good time to steal a Humvey because there, you know, you have the Army reservists down there as part of the fire effort, and there's probably some humvies banging around. So they didn't get any guns, but still they stole that crap the audacity of it. If you're going to steal a piece of military equipment, at least do like the guy in San Diego steal the tank drive down the middle of the street. But on a show man that was wild. But no in the in this case, yeah, you got you got that. I don't know if you sign any of the videos where people there's a video this woman and her husband film they're standing in their cul de sac, right, and they're like they're just out there filming all these like the vans are pulling up real slow through there. There's like six dudes inside. They try to talk to them, the van like flips a U turn and screeches off, like just opportunists man out there doing this. And the difference is in California, the likelihood have you been able to stop them if they want to come in there is probably a lot less All right, seven twenty Cacoda Radio program I got I'm gonna find a non fire related star.
Speaker 6: I got one.
Speaker 1: Okay, once again, science stop. I'll explain why next hang on all the thing that I mentioned, and we'll mention over the course of the show. The thing that really had my blood boiling over the weekend was this.
Speaker 10: This morning, due to the magnitude of the disaster, I was talking with the governor. He requested if I could increase the federal funding that was authorized under this legislation for from seventy five percent to ninety percent We're increasing it to one hundred percent of all the costs to be covered by the federal government for both the fire management SISSUS grants and the elements of what they call the disaster declaration. So today I'm announcing that the federal government will cover one hundred percent of the cost for one hundred and eighty days. It's going to pay for things like debrisand hazard material. We're removal temporary shelters, first responders, salaries, and all necessary measures to protect life and property and folks. I'm on underscore.
Speaker 1: I told the governor local officials.
Speaker 10: Spare no expense to do what they need to do and contain these fires and in their communities that really have been devastating.
Speaker 1: I can't. I don't live in western North Carolina, but I feel like if I did, I probably would have stroked out in anger, because I don't know if you caught any of it over the weekend. Do you know what a massive amount of individuals, private and even elected officials were up to this weekend convincing FEMA not to throw people out of their motels and hotels into a snowstorm. And FEMA was going to do it, they had it come to an end going into a weekend. The office wouldn't reopen on Monday. Feasibly, people could have had two nights before they could go in and even ask FEMA again. And this son of a he gave him one hundred and eighty days. You heard the temporary shelters in there. This happened on the one, one hundred and seventh day after Helene. It is pure apples to apples one percent. By the way, FEMA has still only delivered ninety some homes, those little homes, they haven't even hit the hundred mark. There's five thousand families they estimate that are their homes are gone gone. And he's out there with a big grin on his Oh, we're gonna do one hundred and eighty days, spare no expense. All that line killed me. While in North Carolina. It took a Tennessee congressman, a North Carolina congressman, a North Carolina Senator. And yes, and I said this, I said this last week. I won't criticized Josh Stein. When he does bad stuff, I will come. I will give him credit. His office seemed to be very much involved in getting those extended. So people don't get thrown on the snow, thrown out in the snow. However, please follow this through. How dare the president sit there and say he's gonna give one hundred and eighty days here spare no expense, and people are literally begging for their lives. Arguably, you know, you get thrown out in the cold, don't have anywhere to go. You maybe make the decision you're going to sleep in the vehicle, the one vehicle that maybe you have, and it's it's it's remarkably easy to freeze to death in those situations if if you're not careful. You know, I spun I spun off a road one time into it was snow. It is the pure Wyoming snowstorm. Spun off a road on this back road that I would take over to get to Story, Wyoming, which is halfway between Sheridan and Buffalo. That there's nothing along it. It's all you know, it's big ranches all along. Spun off the road in the ditch, could not get out and and praying. There was so much snow, even if even informable drive, there was so much no it required hours of digging. The problem was it was like nine o'clock at night and I then had to make the decision to sleep in there, and I carry full kit and everything in there, because that's just what you do in Wyoming when you got to drive these distance you have thermal blankets, you have food, you have you know, you essentially have survival stuff in your vehicle. They sell it. You go to the walmart and buy one and shared. In Wyoming they have like a why don't mean survival kit, it's called Wyoming. But then you just keep it in your car and you and then it was pretty awful, pretty awful, and then i'd you know, the only way I got warmed up is that I would get out and then I would start shoveling some and then get a couple of hours sleep, and then eventually in the morning somebody came by. I mean, those roads are so bare and people don't drive by for literally hours and hours at a time, and you just start getting lethargic. And obviously I'm doing work to warm myself up, but that sap and energy as well. It's really dangerous. And it required a governor, a senator, and some congressman just to get FEMA to do what they're doing for California. It lets you know where the priorities are now. To be fair, I don't know if President silver Alert even knows what he's saying. As evidence by the other thing you said, do you regret your decision to run into re election? Do you think that that made it easier for your predecet urch not become very successful? I don't think so.
Speaker 10: I think I would have beaten Trump, could have beaten Trump, and I think that Kamala could have beaten Trump would have been Trump ross.
Speaker 1: What do you think do you think Kamala could have beaten Trump? Maybe or Biden, but let's go come. Do you think Kamala could have beaten Trump? We may never know. It wasn't about.
Speaker 10: I thought it was important to unify the party, and when the party was worried about whether or not I was going to be able to move, I thought, even though I thought I could win again, I thought it was better to unify the party. And it was the greatest honor in my life to be president on the States. But I didn't want to be one who caused a party that wasn't unified to lose an election, and that's why I stepped aside. But I was confident she could win.
Speaker 1: All right, So I don't know what the hell he's talking about. There one the part reason I think Kamala could have won, then the last part where he seems to recognize that she didn't win, but also he thinks that he kept from fracturing the Democrat Party. I don't know, Bro, I feel like maybe that i'd like, I firmly believe you did the Kamala thing as a nephew, and you know what, I liked it right because they did. They three under the bus. I don't care if I disagree. They three under the bus and you're like, I don't burn it down. I can respect that. All right, Well, hold on, let me have a call on this. Oh well, Steve doesn't think it's apples table Steve.
Speaker 2: So hey, Katie, I just wanted to comment on your statement about the fire versus the hurricane. One hundred and eighty days versus one hundred and seven. Where we're at, I think you said now. The only difference I would add to that is they mismanaged everything, and the poor people at western North Carolina couldn't mismanage a freaking arcade. These people couldn't do the water. They hired a bunch of idiots to run the fucking apartment. It's unbelievable that the federal government, not that they shouldn't help, but they turned their facts on the people that couldn't couldn't mismanage a freaking ricade. They were just hid. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry when I say apples to apples, I totally one hundred percent agree with you when I say apples to apples. What Biden's saying is the disaster declaration that was filed by the state of California. They're going to honor the full terms. Now, we filed a disaster declaration of the state of North Carolina and we got you know, we got rug pooled or whatever. So yeah, that's the part two disaster declarations, both asking for the same thing. One gets the fully funded spare no expense and the other one is begging not to get kicked out of a Motel six in Conway or Conroe or you know. It's crazy to do anything.
Speaker 6: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Well it's now, sir, they've delivered ninety five houses out of five thousand. Yeah, so I mean that's it's it's it's lunacy. And yes, the same anger that you're filling with. I had to lie every time I saw something on this and I saw, you know, I was scrolling my thanks for the call, Steve by Twitter, timeline, and I see a couple of these these these volunteers right, just people have kind of made it their mission to try to help everyone in western North Carolina that are constantly being a pain in elected officials behind, which is a good thing, like we need to get this FEMA everyone. And they spent their whole weeking, begging, begging, only to get you know what, did they extend it to the fourteenth, so tomorrow, which still is not one hundred and eighty days if you do the math. All right, Jeff mar from the Weather Channel, since we're talking about storms, let's do this. It's crazy, Jeff. You know we broadcast are we ranged from Raleigh over you know, Triad Triangle over to Greensboro, and I'm getting pictures from all around. Could be you could be one county over and think it never snowed, and then then the other one you're going skiing. So yeah, let's talk about that. And is there going to be more of that?
Speaker 11: Well, we're gonna luckily start off this week with a pretty quiet weather pattern, but then late in the week, as we had towards Friday, late at night and into Saturday, we'll have rain developing and then some of the models hitting it, maybe potential force and more winter weather early next week, heading towards next Monday Tuesday, so we'll keep an eye out for that. In the meantime, we're going to see some clouds. Initially today be su sun we'll break through during the afternoon. We'll hover near fifty for a high and then dip all the way down to the mid twenties tonight with the clear sky and light wins. Tomorrow sunny, breezy, a cooler day, a high of forty four. A loan you're twenty Tomorrow night and are a clear sky, a lot of sun Wednesday high in the upper thirties. We'll rebund a little bit later in the week with sunshine on Thursday and Friday. Highs in the upper forties Thursday into the low fifties Friday, and then the rain develops in at the start of the weekend on Saturday, before cooler weather early next week.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, well, I guess we'll see three day weekend for a lot of folks. So maybe that'll be a good thing. All right, thank you so much. Do appreciate it. You got it, Thank you you goo. Jeff Maher from the Weather Channel, all right, we've got some more audio. Let me play some ma adio that's not going to make you want to punch your radio. I think we can go ahead and try. Oh yeah, we'll play the Michael Cohen, Yeah, yeah, love it. We'll get to it next. Hang on to the former lawyer to Trump who then stole from Trump and then went to jail for stealing from Trump and some other stuff. Michael Cohen. He's out, and he's of course immediately they have him on CNN, MSNBC all the time, not because he's qualified for anything, just because hey, you hate Trump, good good, we'll have you. So he goes on MSNBC and he is gras, he's begging, man, listen to this and listen to the response regarding the pardon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I put in the application for a presidential pardon because I believe that Joe Biden has the same responsibility to me that he had to his own son, and I would expect that the same exact pardon that he gave his son has to go to me and to anybody else that's on that enemy's list, whether they want it or not. Because I assure you solitary confinement where I did fifty one days sucks.
Speaker 12: I think, HINESI will always be twenty twenty. I guess my question is have you heard from the Biden administration? I am struck by your your your You're comparing yourself and Hunter Biden, and I wonder if well, i'med to tell you Michael Causes on National TV we have a conversation. I don't necessarily think that's your best way to go get a part. And I mean, Hunter Biden is the president's last surviving son. But your point, your other point, why I do think is a product the way agreed. You are somebody's sign. But I mean to be very clear, you're not the president's son.
Speaker 1: And and and what's what's wild one is is Cohen complaining. But also her logic. Her logic is not that it's a bad idea for Cohen. It's that he's not going about it the right way, and it that the president son's pardon was fully justified. She's operating on that assumption, but she doesn't think Cohen rises to the level instead of I think how most people look at it, and I know it's because polling shows this. They don't think the presidential son pardons. Okay, and she's just decided it is. But this is what you're dealing. You're dealing with the lunatics. Man, how do I know? Let's uh, these actresses, I don't have their names in front of me. I don't care. All right, So these are two black actresses who they're interviewing about the fires. Okay, all right, let's uh, what could possibly go wrong? Let me tell you something. She's got a spine of steel.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 1: And this is the mayor they're talking about, the mayor who everyone hates. Right now, this is who they're talking about. Let me tell you something. She's got a spine of steel, yes.
Speaker 13: And she's also been a black woman in America a very long time, so none of this is new to her. We're mad because we're tired of it. We're mad for her, and we're gonna instead listen. I don't know how you hear, but I'm head. I'm happy you're here because somebody needs to say.
Speaker 4: Stand but you know, behind her and support her, because how she hadn't you can see it in her face.
Speaker 1: She stays calm. But think about this, she has the city to take care of.
Speaker 6: She does not have.
Speaker 13: And she is also not mayor of every municipality in California. There are people that are mad that she didn't fix the fires in Malibu. She's not the mayor of Malibu.
Speaker 12: What is she supposed to do in the city.
Speaker 1: She's not the mayor of people don't understand. And let me say this too.
Speaker 13: I can imagine how much it would hurt to see this happening in the city that she loves. That's first, So take away how it appeals for people to attack her. She's heartbroken because this is happening in her city, a city.
Speaker 1: That these women are lunatics race above everything else. That's what this is about. Congratulations, you're the Klan now, by the way, right even to your own destitution. You stick with this ideology. It's it's insane. And and and she's standing there, she's doing photo ops at the at command centers with girl bosses. Do you guys, You guys realize I don't know if you saw this. I'm not I'm not playing the rest of their audio. I just can't with these two. There is so this one. I think it was Justine Bateman who put this out. So she is, she's she's friends with one of the former city council members, and there's there's one of these how the sausage has made situations and it has to do with her being in Ghana. Okay, so she goes over to Ghana. New president's coming in, She's doing all that stuff. She was part of a presidential delegation. By the way, I didn't realize it was a full on presidential delegation, but it is. And when she's not in the city, the lieutenant or not lieutenant, the assistant mayor or whatever whatever that title is, her number two is in charge. It kind of works like when the North Carolina governor leaves the lieutenant governors technically kind of in charge. The problem is the only way to get some of those services moving and the notifications and the ball rolling on evacuations is the mayor has to make a declaration. Apparently Bass doesn't let her number two make big decisions, and so there is a high likelihood that it was delayed for over a day when this fire first broke out. That's the that is, that is the opinion of a former La City council member served with the Lieutenant mayor or lieutenant whatever the title is. Because Bass is ego, and so both Bass and her number two didn't do things until she could get back there, or she could make the decision to tell her underlean to go ahead and do it. So don't give me this garbage. Don't give me this garbage. And because she and again it's not that she went to Ghana, it's the immediately if she's standing over in Ghana and she's ignoring reporters questions about it. I had How did I have no idea of this Royal Caribbean cruise stories. This is awful. It sounds like because Royal Caribbean really kind of well, for obvious reasons, didn't want this to become a big story. Sorry, I just saw this. We're gonna we're gonna skip over to this real quick. All right, Well, first of all, let me just say this, if you were on a Royal Caribbean cruise, depending on when it was and which ship it was, there might be video of you naked on the internet, not because you had the drink package and things got crazy and you're like, I can skin he did no no, no, no, no no no, people who were not doing that. So a crew member from Royal Caribbean by the name of Arvin Mirasol. He is a state room attendant. So he's the you know, the guy who brings you order some takeout or if you need a pillow or when you know, he cleans and so he's so he is, and this is important. He spends most of his day in and out of staterooms. According to prosecutors in Miami. That's what they're based out of for Broward County specifically, I guess, so just north of Miami. Mirasol, a thirty four year old is from the Philippines. You know, you go on a cruise ships and most most of the workers that are not United States workers for salary reasons. Yeah, and specifically on Symphony of the Seas. I promise you somebody listening to me right now has been on Symphony of the Seas. This would be I don't know the range here. They busted him. I guess they busted him in March. That's why it's crazy that we're just hearing about this. But now the prosecution's caught up and there's a new lawsuit that got filed. So he was on Symphony of the Seas. For why would is it not say you would think he put a range. He's actually worked on several ships. Yeah, so he'd been there a while, all right, So here's what they think. Here's what they found this dude doing. He was installing cameras in the bathrooms of the staterooms. But it gets worse. He would then take the video that was recorded and then he would share it on the internet with people on you know, one of these amateur clip side or whatever, and then some of his dark web stuff too. It's it's all really just the scummiest and the reason some of it's on the dark web is because the victims, some are as young as ten. And this is where this is the part's going to make your skin crawl, Mirasol stated, because he you know, he basically confessed to it. Mirasol stayed that what he also would do is he would wait for the occupant, who he'd get a beat on, who the occupant was in the stateroom to be in the shower. He would enter the stateroom, hide under the bed and film them with his phone. So at some point if you were on Symphony of the Seas. There is a possibility that a tiny Filipino man was under your bed as you got out of the shower, which you were filmed, because there's already a hidden camera in your bathroom. And the whole time you're out, you're taling off, you're grabbing some clothes to wear, doing what you do because you think you're in the privacy of your things, so you're not really in a hurry. There's some perv literally under your bed filming you, which explains why the story pri didn't get a lot of things. It's because it sounds like a Royal Caribbean and prosecutors only contacted a small amount of victims, just enough so that they could prosecute him. Well, it got out, and now there's a giant lawsuit from literally a bunch of people who were filmed because nobody told them. Even though prosecutors had information it may have been identifiable, it never got back to him and others who traveled around the time on this ship that he was he was on there. Also, have you ever been in a crew. You've never taken a cruise, right that would require you to leave the country, so probably not what wouldn't require you, but usually it does. How the hell are you underneath the bed? Have you been in a state room? They're like a postage stamp man. I've like I even had an upgraded cabin for the one cruise that I took, and I was still like this, Like this shower was like who is this for? Is this for dwarves? What is this? So like he'd have to be a very tiny dude to fit under that.
Speaker 6: Bet.
Speaker 1: I didn't even think he could get under those beds. I guess maybe that's where they store suitcases. Yeah, but he's just hiding under there with a phone and people didn't know. That's scary stuff right there. Man, that's the whole Boogeyman under your bed adult version right there. And you're just doing whatever you're doing and thinking it's all private. And also think of all the weird stuff you do when you're all you think you're alone. I mean, not me, but you you know weird people. So yeah, I don't know. Now how much are they going to punish him? Does it even say in this article? I literally was I'd only half read this article by the time we came back. Sally was not as prepared as I should have been all he doesn't say, all right, so what all do they? What all they get? So they they how many pats? They think? Nine hundred and sixty different passengers? This guy was a busy boy and now is now there's gonna be a big class action lawsuit, and there probably should be. Quite frankly, maybe not because they necessarily knew what he was gonna be up to, but this whole thing where they're not making every effort to notify their customers that they might have been filmed by a well he had ten year old pictures of pedophile who's under their bed? No, that is holy hell man. And I'd never been on a Royal Caribbean. The one cruise I took was on Holland America because we had you know what prompted it years ago. I did ads for the Holland America's Alaska tour, right, and I've done an Alaska tour of myself, not on a ship, but I've you know, done a lot of the stuff they're doing with I catch a can and that amazing train up there and the Nali and it's it's just really cool. But also I wanted to be able to talk about being on a halland America ship. So I booked and I paid for it. By the way, it want to be clear, I booked a trip when you know, the standard Caribbean kind of thing, and I Cruisian wasn't really for me. But that's okay. So I've never been on Royal Caribbean, but I do see people knock them over stuff, and I've never really understood why that is. But this might be a good reason. Good lord man, sorry you got distracted, but you would too. So if anybody anybody been on this ship, let me do this. Anybody been on Symphony of the Seas, help me explain how a pedophile could hide under the bed of a stateroom. Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four is the phone number. Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. It's also weird because you think you'd notice ross if you're think you're alone, but you and then somebody is nearby but you can't see them. Are you able to kind of sense that somebody's around? Even if I do it all the time, yeah, time like I feel like and it's it's not that you have the sixth sense, it's your body putting together maybe a little thing you heard or just convinced that people are staring at me, like all the time, Like wherever I go, there's somebody. Well, you're wearing the big Viking hat like the dude was wearing who stormed the Capitol. So I mean, that's probably what they're looking at. No, But yeah, if you like you, if somebody's looking at you, it's like this inherent thing where you can.
Speaker 7: I mean we've all done that in traffic right where you're sitting there and you can tell the person next to you staring at you.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So like, so if you were one of these people, you also now have to think that that radar sense thing is broken. How that's the creepy that's the creepiest feeling, if there is such a thing, Like the creepiest internal feeling for me would be that my radars broke. And if I wasn't able to see the five foot one little Filipino guy with the camera under my bed in a postage stamp of a room, what else am I missing? That's I think that emotion that would be like my emotional internal reaction. And then there's all the horribleness too, with the idea that somebody's ten year old daughters on the dark web getting out of a shower naked, or somebody's wife or your sister or your mom. Yeah, that's the it's the under the bed parts that really got it for me, all right. I do want to hear from somebody who's been on the shop. I'm sure we have. This is like one of the biggest cruise ships in the world. Has anybody been on Symphony of the Seas? And uh, do you think you would notice a tiny Filipino man with a camera hiding in your stateroom? Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven fourth Not the topic I thought we were going to get into this morning. But we'll go ahead and do this thing. This is why the hell not? All right? Switching gears. The President of Venezuela has in a speech yesterday said that he's going to invade the United States with Brazilian troops. I don't what what what?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: You have to And again you have to remember that this dude thinks he is blood of Boulevar. And if you don't, if you don't understand or even have a littles and I did not until I traveled extensively in South America. Boulevar is a very like there's a ref you did you watch Narcos? Did you ever watch Narcos? There's a whole scene in there, and it's a true story. And I think I've mentioned this before in Narcos, which I think is a great show, in that first season where Pablo Escobar wants the sword of Simone Boulevard because it's a status thing. It's a it's a cheese mo thing, and he literally tricks a bunch of kamis into going and and bombing out something and and arseny in a building. But also they get him the sword, which he then kills somebody with. But spoiler, So that's the kind of thing. So this dude is Maduro thinks he is a direct descendant of Simone Boulevard, who, by the way, didn't even like his own country enough to stick around. And then when it became president of Peru, it's a whole thing. But not before screwing with Columbia. This is like, this is this is his you know, he's he's dictator. He is Kim Jong un in that mindset, which I guess you'd have to be to subjugate your people like that. And so like, you're not going to do anything, but he's talking about it. But I just think it's so weird, Like what is what do the Brazilian troops have to do with this?
Speaker 14: Why?
Speaker 1: And why would Brazilian troops want to come up here. The only thing I know that Brazilians like to come up here for, and Ross had to point it out to me, is to go one hundred at a time shirtless to ride rides at Disney World. Is that an accurate description, by the way, right, Like they're not here to invade anything. And then it made sense to me when I thought about it. I think the reason is because all the military age males in Venezuela already here, so it doesn't have any to draw on. So there's that what are they doing while while they're here, well down in Texas they're running hotel sex prisons, which, by the way, what is a hotel sex prison? You ask, No, it's not an S and M thing that would be consenting and that's for people who want to do that. No, no, no, So this is Barbie is they're calling her. She is a member of Trendea Ragua and she was she came to the country. They knew her to be a sex trafficker. What do you think they did when she came to the country. They let her stay. They did put an anklet on her though, so there's that which she took off. Well, they finally arrested her and it turns out miss Primera, her name is a Stephanie Stephanie Promira, had taken over a hotel outside of Opaso called the Gateway Hotel, trafficked in sex slaves and was running a hotel sex prison because the girls were not allowed to leave. So yeah, yeah, they're busy, so that's probably why he's got to go to Brazil to do that. And if you read the the story here, it's everything awful that she could do, include branding girls. She broke one of their girl's foot who tried to escape with a small sledgehammer. I guess, just just awfulness, man. And she would regularly drug them with a combination of fentanyl and I guess, and the and illicit drugs. So she's mixing fentanyl into you know, cocaine or something. Just awful, man, just awful. And she had five she got five little kids too, which she would use to drug to move the drugs so all the all the things, and Venezuela says, we're not allowed to send anybody back. Air drop her in. How about that air drop her into Venezuela if they don't want to take him back. But that's why he said he wants to evade the US, because the Homan is like, no, yeah, if you won't take them, we'll drop them in another country nearby and they can walk in, which probably Columbia doesn't like the sound of that, most likely. All right, it is eight twenty one here on the CACOD radio program. We got to do a canceling. We got a canceling. We'll do it next. Hang on of a thirty four year old Philippine national. He was working for Real Caribbean on the Symphony of the Seas. He'd been innother ships previously. Back in March. They busted them and now we got a new lawsuit, which is why the story's reemerging. So they busted him and he was he was installing hidden cameras and state rooms. He was a state room attendance, so we had access to all the staterooms. But the creepiest thing, and this is his own admission, he would wait until he knew that a victim was in the cabin alone, and then he could hear the shower. He know when the shower was running. He would sneak into the room, hide under the bed and film them naked and then post it to the internet. And some of the victims were as youngest ten. And the problem is is they think that he may he'd been there so long, and the Royal Caribbean and the prosecutors only contacted a couple of the victims so that they could prosecute, and there doesn't seem to be a lot of effort made for other victims. And I think that's so that's why the lawsuits filed there. It's just horrific stuff. But it's the part where like that sense that you have when somebody's around or somebody's looking at you and kind of feel it. It's almost like an innate, primal thing that probably kept us from getting eaten by lions too much. That failed because clearly they obviously didn't catch them, or he would have been busted sooner. So the idea that you might have been in a state room with a tiny man hiding under the bed with a camera and I don't even know how you get under the bed of a of a cruise cabin that is that'll make your skin crawl, all right, So, Sean, I asked, anyone's been on the ship. It's a big ship, symp of the sea. Sean, you were on this ship? When were you on this ship? I should ask several years ago.
Speaker 15: Actually I've been on other Royal Caribbean since then, but yeah, I was on sixteen the seas.
Speaker 1: How is there so much room under the bed that a grown man could hide under there and film people?
Speaker 15: Well, that's why I called in. I have no idea how unless he pre did something. I mean, those beds are like the ones you see in some of the hotel rooms where you you know, they have the bumper or you can't stick anything under them.
Speaker 1: So some of them get you anything under the bed. Some of them flip, yeah, well some of them.
Speaker 6: And we were in the bed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the whole we had about We were in the rout under the bed, but you couldn't see out. Yeah, it's his clothes containers. So maybe he cut a hole or something. I don't know.
Speaker 15: Yeah, that's what I was wondering, because you know, the rooms we were in the actual bed would fix and then the sofa would fold up and down. But yeah, I don't know how normally you would get underneath one of those beds unless you cut something out.
Speaker 1: Is real cribby. And I I know nothing, seriously, sir. I know nothing about cruising O than the one I was on. And I see people knock Royal Caribbean, but obviously they're popular. They have the biggest ships out there.
Speaker 15: Right, Yeah, we just went on one this past summer, one of the big ones, and we've been really really happy with them. So that was the other reason I call was that, you know, I've been we've creamed around in the Mediterranean as well the Caribbean, and have been really very happy with them.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I got, I got, I had no beef. I'm not happy with this. Why they would not go out of their way to make sure. I mean, I understand the lawyers probably wouldn't want to do it. But then when you get busted, now you're gonna get sued. So well, I'm sure i'll get factored into your next pricing, sir. So whatever, that's suff.
Speaker 6: All right, Yeah, that'd be good, all right, all right.
Speaker 1: Thank you, I really appreciate it, all right, So Yeah, that's so, that's what I'm thinking. I'm like, he would have had to kind of rig that bed if it was like the so the one in the cabin that I had. You you go to the end of the bed and you can lift the whole mattress thing up, and then there's a compartment in there to put lug or whatever. But like you wouldn't be able to see out of it. I don't know how to describe it. Anyway, That's that's super creepy. You want another creepy story, just because why the heck not. I've just talked so much politics here and I got a little more to go. Where is this the cows story? I'll be delicate with this. It's the story, but it's the fact. It's also the part where it's not the first story of its kind in recent weeks. All Right, here we go. A farm worker has been killed after attempting to hook up with one of the dairy cows. So he's forty five. He was a farm hand for this dude. I raises, you know, dairy cows, their milking and all that, and apparently one of the other workers went into the parlor. So they call where they do the milking went into the parlor and sees this dude lying dead on the ground and he don't have any pants on, and so immediately this dude rushes over. I probably takes stock of the fact that the guy's not wearing any pants, but still it's his coworker. He's not moving, rolls the guy over and he's wearing something. He's wearing a prophylactic. And then at that point it's like ah, And then you realize because the guy had adjusted a gate to what was up. Apparently he decided, well, nobody's around hook up with his cow here, and he got kicked in the chest and stopped his heart and there you go. So I have a question, not that any of it makes sense to me, but why the why the condom? What's up with that? I mean, in inherently this is not a safe option. That is a giant animal probably not going to be down with that. So like that, And then I'm reading the story here and which is crazy. And then there's this, and then they have an addendum to the story the blah blah bah.
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 1: The incident comes just months after a Russian tourist who allegedly tried to with a cow in Thailand was killed. First of all, you're in Thailand, dude, if you're that hard up, isn't Thailand where people go for two dollars prostitutes and some other really really sortid stuff. I don't know. I'd never been to Thailand, but that's my understanding. And and you're like, nah, none of that, it's this cow. And then what's even crazier is he's twenty six. According to witnesses, because people were around, he was a little intoxicated. He stripped off his clothes, ran out into the field, attempting first to go after one cow. He realized it was a bull, and then was said to have then turned his attention to a cow nearby, but she would not have it, and she gorged him to death. What's wrong with the bull? Bro? Do you think in his mind he's like, oh no, not with a bull, man. I need to find me a female. I don't know. Again, I don't know what goes through people's heads, but holy crap, all right, and then we're gonna transition to this Oh wait, hold on, hold on, let me go, let me grab this call we got, that's right, we're doing cruise stuff all right, Alicia, what's up?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 14: We actually sailed on a sister ship for Royal Caribbean in November last year.
Speaker 1: And I want to say he was on Symphony when he was arrested, but they say he worked on three of the different ships.
Speaker 14: So okay, yeah, our interiors, our interior state room. The bed was actually like a frame that was not enclosed on the bottom, so you could slide your suitcase under.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, and he looks like a very time Well, a lot of the men in the Philippines are very small, so but like, that's that's just blowing me away. Can you imagine that though? Especially and then I'm asking that I'm gonna I'm gonna pick on you, like the inherently you know what I'm talking about, where you can sense somebody oh man.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and then you would be like I can't trust myself anymore, Like how did I not know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just too bad there wasn't some big burly firemen in there, and the guy got the wrong state room and this probably would have thrown the guy overboard. I can't even imagine. All right, have a go on, appreciate it, Alsia, thank you? All right? Well, then that that's even worse. At least with it's all bad. But like with the cutting a hole and a framed out thing, you wouldn't be able to see him as much. That's just under the bed whatever storm and stuff in there, and you reach under and you need eye to eye. All right, let's get Jeff mar from the weather Channel if he's ready to over rock and roll. Jeff, do it to us again, because that sounds like what's in the carts.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's gonna get colder again as we head towards the middle of the week as yet another front moves by. Temperatures will rebound in a Thursday and Friday before yet another front pays us a visit later in the weekend and hod of that well. Start off the weekend with some wet weather, but certainly dry as you venture out today, some initial clouds, followed by a clearing trend for the afternoon as we hit fifty, clear and cold overnight down into the mid twenties for a low Tomorrow, sunny and colder behind the front of high of forty four. The load your twenty Tomorrow night out are a clear sky will only hit the upper thirties with sunshine Wednesday, and then upper forties with dry weather Thursday, low fifties with sunshine Friday, then some showers as we headed to the start of the weekend on Saturday, and then colder air moves in to start off next week.
Speaker 1: What's where? Where is stagic? By the way, It's not like the Dallas is in the playoffs.
Speaker 11: No, he has his annual snowmobile trip, although the weather really hand cooperated the last couple of winter seasons. But this year he's hitting the snow jackpot with a lake effects snow warning for the tug Hill plateau of there in upstate New York. I used to Lake Ontario, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, good for him. That's yeah. I used to slid when I was up Minnesota a lot. There's nothing worse than having, you know, kind of dirty snow. So yeah for him. All right, thank you, appreciate it. You guys. We'll come back and chat with Jeff Bellinger coming up next. Hang on to your Bloomberg update now with Jeff Bellinger. Jeff, what's going on? Good morning?
Speaker 16: Case Investor is going to switch their focus to inflation and corporate earnings this week. Economists think underlying price pressures cooled very slightly as twenty twenty four was ending, and that, combined with friday stronger than expected employment report, would support the fed's go slow approach to interest rates. So we're looking at lower futures this morning. S and P futures down thirty six points, Nasdaq futures are down two hundred two. The Dow futures are down twenty. The price of oil has jumped to a four month high. Washington imposed new sanctions on Russia's energy industry. Some overseas refiners were confused by the sanctions, and some analysts say there's a downside risks to oil supplies. President Biden admitted Friday the new sanctions on Russia couldson US gasoline price is higher, and that would effect inflation. Of course, Johnson and Johnson is making an acquisition. Jay and Jay agreed to buy Intracellular Therapies, a biotech that focuses on treatments for central nervous system and mental health disorders. It's a deal worth about fourteen point six billion dollars. Hollywood Studios have shut down production on more than a dozen projects because of the wildfires in Los Angeles. A union that represents behind the scenes, film and TV workers says at least eight thousand members live in zip codes that have burned or been evacuated, as could be a crucial Week fourteen talk. The law passed by Congress last year calls for a ban on the social media platform if it's Chinese parent company doesn't sell it by Sunday. The Supreme Court heard arguments in the case on Friday. The justices appeared to be leaning toward upholding the ban and Casey. The start of the twenty twenty four tax filing seasons two weeks off, the Internal Revenue Service is promising to keep improving service and also its digital offerings. The agency's free filing tool, direct File, will be available to low and moderate income taxpayers in twenty five states this year. Also, Free File, which the IRS offers and partnership with tax prep software companies, is opened for taxpayers with adjusted gross incomes of up to eighty four thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Casey, well, it's today to the day, two weeks from now that they're going to start.
Speaker 16: It's twenty seventh.
Speaker 1: Yep, twenty seventh. Okay. I'm like, I'm five minutes after they open. I I just want to be done with it. So I always like it when we know the date. All right, thank you very much, Jeff, Yeah, there you go. Jeff Pellinger, Bloomberg News. This is funny. This headline from New York Post. Foreign leaders desperately jockeying for invite to Trump's inauguration. So he did a thing when he was inviting, like Jiji ping and and and the rest. It turned into a popularity contest and apparently it's now the party of the year. And so they talked to a bunch of like registered foreign agents, so you know, us people who lobby and work on behalf of foreign governments. Uh, And apparently they are all like like all these leaders Chili, Peru, Nigeria, Mozambique, like all of these leaders are are like sending gift, you know, like you know, nice letters and whatnot. Hey just remember us. So you know what it is. It's the opening scene of The Godfather. And it's wild. It's like this. They want it. They're willing to stand online, so to speak, just to go to this thing. And let's just say that did not happen last time around. So how the world has changed. Remembered like when he when he was first inaugurated, nobody want anything to do with him, with the exception of the president of Taiwan because remember he made that phone call, and then there was a few others. But now they all want to be there for this thing, and apparently they're being very selective. Basically, unless you're a country that could potentially provide a financial boost to the US. Basically where you you know, you might have businesses that locate a branch in the US, great jobs. No you're not on the list. And people are like, oh, that's selfish. No, that's America first. That's literally the thing he ran on. So his time and his you know, is going to be spent on things that will benefit this is their argument, that will benefit the United States. But here we are. And finally, just because it's so creepy that I know about it, now you have to as well. A Kansas City trans woman underwent voluntary surgery to have six ribs removed to obtain a more feminine, smaller waste. What who were these doctors? By the way, is that safe? You know what ribs are for, right, other than you know, making women and stuff. They'refore protecting your innards. But they're therefore there's so your guts aren't just like, hey, here's all my vital organs completely unsheathed, provide framing for the body and protection, and you had six of them removed so you can have a skinnier waist. By the way, are we buying that? Excuse Ross that that's the reason for having the six ribs removed purely cosmetic purposes, because I remember when we were a kid, if somebody had a rib removed, they would argue that it was a different motivation for it, different reason, Marilyn Manson, Now, probably not true, but what the heck, although this is a trans woman, so it may be the same reason. Now here's the kicker on the whole story. One if case, you were wanting to cost seventeen thousand to have some saw bones cut six year ribs out. But Emily James, is this lunatics name who had their ribs removed? Said as an added bonus, the doctor allowed him to keep the ribs and he's going to make a crown out of it.