Speaker 1: We're live. Welcome to six g Agenda.
Speaker 2: We have a banger episode coming for you with Ben from End of the World News again.
Speaker 1: He's back with us.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get into the recent events involving the Epstein Files and it's gonna be a it might be a marathon episode, so get ready.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be awesome. But Ben, how you been, Oh.
Speaker 3: You know, just watching the clown show they call Earth as it's crumbling down in front of us. We'll see what happens. But yeah, definitely an interesting week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a thousand percent.
Speaker 2: Last week felt like a lot of things were happening at once, and then they finished it off with the Epstein Files and now they're giving people that to kind of brew on.
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny. We're coming up on that.
Speaker 2: Super Bowl's going to be probably two super Bowl shows. I think that this whole Civil War in the air kind of aspect. Of course, it's timely, and of course you have to have two super Bowl shows, one for the right, one for the left.
Speaker 1: So this is just insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, you got to keep us locked in that two party paradigm because that's how they control.
Speaker 2: Us exactly, and drive that division home right, So yep, So you know the Epstein files.
Speaker 3: I think a big part of that.
Speaker 2: Does have to do with that aspect of it, you know, is you know, you manufacture that that outcry that you need. You don't guess what's not going to be blackmailing sex and you know things like that.
Speaker 3: AI.
Speaker 2: Yeah, AI is your government. You don't have to worry about this Epstein situation. So these are you know, aspects I feel like that, you know, we're kind of leaning that way pretty quick.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think you nailed it, and I was thinking about it. I don't think anything's gonna happen, And I think this is gonna be swept under the rug, or an attempt to swept it under the rug so that people just get so sick and tired of having this corrupt pedophile government ruling over this when they actually do give us that option for AI. Well, at least the AI isn't scandalous. Least, at least the AI isn't a bunch of pedophiles robbing us blind right.
Speaker 2: Right, No, it'll just rob your soul, so that'll be cool. So yeah, welcome to sixty agenda. We're going to get into it. Welcome in nef hunter. Hell yeah. So you know, as I was kind of looking into this, I kind of took you know, I told you to kind of check out Program to Kill by David McGowan because I was listening to that just felt like I needed to get back into that. I did a series called Jasper. It was a global elite satanic pedophile ring, just the acronym for that, but that's what we're looking at here, and I felt like it was very important to brush up on what he was kind of driving home in that book Program to Kill, and we'll get into it, but mainly it was, you know, it's a it's like I said, global elite satanic pedophile ring. But they seem to work in multiple ways, whether it's creating serial killers, creating programmed people for like Project Monarch, a lot of these things, and it's like, where are the breeding grounds for this?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: And I think that sometimes it rears its head through things like the Franklin scandal, North Fox Island, Jess or pardon me Epstein and here we are again, you know, so I just, uh, yeah, I think that that's some good context we're gonna lay down.
Speaker 3: First, or the Trudeau affair, right, of course.
Speaker 1: That's the other one crazy exactly.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if you checked out my Jasper series, but I don't know if anybody's done this, but I tied the Trudeau shit with the Chateau de more The is that castle that like human hunting and cannabillies and the same kind of stories. Well, when you read the X Files as far as the X you know, the uh what do they call it, the victims? They call them X you know one too whatever. For dutrou the what they described eerily matches Choteau de Moire, the castle that was known as the mother of darkness. There's three witches there. Well, those kids talked about with Dutreu that they were brought to three witches type, you know, And so there's a lot of parallels and so I kind of brought those together as well, where it kind of adds that credence to this is one large network. Like Craig Spence, who ran the Franklin scandal with Larry King. He also threw a party for Roy Cone, a very close friend of Trump, and so of course you have that same generational aspect with these connected characters.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean we were talking about this before you know who was Trump friends with his entire life, the most prolific blackmailers in American history. I mean, he was literally mentored under Roy Cone and then for a long time in Miami he was good boys with Jeffrey Epstein and the only reason they got into a fight, from what I understand, was over a real estate dispute. So yeah, Trump is one part of it. And he came out gaslighting everybody. He's like, I think this puts it all the rest. I'm like, what are you talking about? It puts us all the rest. But I think they're gonna sweep this under the rug like they do everything.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we're gonna get We're gonna get into it. So Program to Kill, let's get into like some of the highlights of that shit, because there is so much with it. I mean, we would spend multiple episodes just breaking that down.
Speaker 1: So we'll just do some highlights.
Speaker 2: But he kind of starts it off talking about how they want to enhance disassociative states through hypnotic trances. It's kind of control a split personality, the whole concept behind.
Speaker 1: Our Silent Weapon series. I did as well.
Speaker 2: MK Ultra and they talked about you know, torture methods like the Russian method, things like that. But I think the reason why I laid that down was to say that they've been doing this with children for a while for that reason. And then he kind of gets into the actual you know, proof of it, like the Finder's Cult, where they find networks and people that are you know, talking to other people about how to transport these kids, full sex trafficking organization that has ties to the CIA, and then almost every one of these instances you have high ups of law enforcement, political members involved and involved in covering up these situations, kids of testimonies being thrown out, and yeah, we'll get into it, but yeah, it's pretty wild, man.
Speaker 3: No, I'm with you. And one thing that book highlights is that there's so many different organizations, right, And I almost wonder if they're going to be using Jeffrey Epstein. You know, he's probably up in Valhalla kicking it with you know, Charlie Kirk somewhere, but I think they're going to use Epstein as the fall guy. And my whole thing is, after you know, touching on some points of that book.
Speaker 1: It's like, who's the new guy?
Speaker 3: Right, who's the guy that's leading this Because I'm telling you, these elites I personally think are possessed by demons. I think it's the demons who are doing these horrific pedophile acts and who's going to satisfy their urge to do all this. It didn't just stop with Epstein.
Speaker 1: No, thousand percent.
Speaker 2: And that's kind of what he lays out, is that this is a network that's all over the place and connected people in multiple scandals, like he mentions a Kino being tied to I believe Presidio, but also the McMartin school where the tunnels were at the preschool. It seems that there's a lot of military bases where there's elementary schools or daycares that you have these very crazy satanic rituals going on that these kids are talking about going to people's homes, getting pictures taken to them while they're doing things.
Speaker 1: It just dark shit, a lot of it though. Over and over again.
Speaker 2: You have the drinking of urine and feces rubbed put on them with blood, and that's a classic black mass satanic aspect, Like that's all satanic ritual shit right there. But it happens over and over in all these different instances.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, it's interesting that one Epstein file that came out about the guy who was raped by Bush sr. He as he watched them disbodied babies and they're eating shit out of the intestines. Yep. So once again that kind of checks out with that book.
Speaker 2: Yep, exactly. I was gonna get to that later. That's definitely one hundred percent hooking what's going on. And you know, and also there was a couple other aspects on that yacht.
Speaker 1: And you know, it's funny because somebody mentioned a yacht.
Speaker 2: Peggy Siegel mentioned a yacht in one of her emails, and that guy was talking about how he was had all that happen on a yacht, and you know, maybe that's why they do the craziest, dirtiest business, because you're in the middle of the ocean and you can get rid of your evidence.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure, but that's fucking crazy and sick.
Speaker 2: But what the one thing about it was he was talking about like black men and like little you know, white women that were getting whipped and and you know, knowing that they own you know, the porn industry and the major ones like interracial just kind of the idea of like discrediting, uh just ruining or discrediting races in this kind of way that it's been a long theme that like Hitler talked about. It's kind of crazy because I also think an aspect of this is they're going to prove that Hitler was like right, and then they're gonna have another like crusade. And I just think that it's it's gonna be done almost controlled by the Israel Jews though in a way where it just gets the people they want, you know, and they come out on top.
Speaker 3: Well, let me read you a quote right now. And I've been posting this on x This is from the godfather of Zionism, Theodore Hertzel, right, and this is what he says, the anti Semite and I don't think you're an anti Semite for question Israel. I don't think you're an anti Semite for questioning Epstein or reporting on that. But this is what he says. He says, the anti Semite will become our most dependable friends. The anti Semitic countries are allies, right, So this only helps the Zio cartel and the prophetic wet dreams that they're trying to unfold, which is why I believe all these countries are involved. And as you could tell, Epstein literally has ties with everybody.
Speaker 2: And this is why you're on here with me right now doing this, because what do we talk about This exact thing, this fulfillment of prophecy through desionist regime using anti Semitism against theirselves to usher in what they want so very much forty chess that's going on, but also easy to see once you see it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, well, once you see it, you can't unsee it, which is why when I go on X and watch these people talk about this stuff, I'm like, don't you get it. You are falling for the trap. You are doing exactly what they want you to do. I mean I don't, as you know, I think all the influencers are corrupted, but that doesn't mean I don't agree with them sometimes. And there is an idea to this idea of low IQ antisemitism. Yes, that actually works in the favor of the ziocar tells, and they actually want you to do that.
Speaker 2: And that's why people ask like, why well you talk about censorship deeple conspiracy. People talk about censorship all the time. How come you're allowed to talk about what you talk about now, Well, they aren't censoring anymore. They're censoring now in a weird different way where you just get shadow band and only the people that like really want to see your shit will see it. But you're not getting a new people, but they're reaching new people. They're in like the algorithm of your feed, like things you may want to see, and so that is a different kind of That's obvious that they're a honeypot, is what I look at that as it's like, well, clearly they're out there, because when you know about the Ethyl Mission Project Canary all that stuff where they're blacklisting and it was an initiative for our administration to blacklist anti semis right, and so I'm like, all right, this.
Speaker 1: Is clearly how they do it.
Speaker 2: They get a bunch of people to talk about Israel and Jews and Goyam, and then the people that interact with it, they see who's condemning that person and they're like, all right, well that person, okay, we don't got to worry about them as much. And who's like yeah, fuck those Jews. And then now they've built this list right.
Speaker 3: Oh. I think one of the greatest thing. Epstein diad was used word going so much because the influencers are running with it, and I fought it hilarious that Candace Owens right came out. It was like good morning going right, and everybody's like, yeah, yeah, you stick it to them. But when you start diving into Candace Owens and we discussed this, and let's not forget by the way, I'm really pissed off they released epsteam files this week and not next week because I really wanted to make a video about how her father was in charge of the security at Sandy Hook and I had to put that on the back burner. But you got to ask yourself, if she's connecting all this, why is she saying this right, She's getting her orders to say something, and it's because they're manufacturing the consent so they can carry out this fulfillment of prophecy.
Speaker 2: It's got to be obvious whenever you see sneak O Fuentes her all at the same time, Jake Shields all at the same time. It seems like they've got their little pockets of.
Speaker 1: Communities and they've been given their orders.
Speaker 2: But if you're a person like me or you, where you see all of them, you start to be like, well, wait a minute, how come you're all saying the same shit at the same time.
Speaker 1: There's clearly in anitiative here.
Speaker 2: And you know that also brings me to the point of the big the biggest things that are coming out of the Epstein files, biggest things, the biggest push things is searching Goyam in there. Right, it's certain things that serve that narrative. Oh, the torture I love the torture video that was Ninyahuo. Look, he was in China the day that that was set. When he said he was in China, it could have been many people that were in China, but sure, we could go with that. But it proves the narrative that they're trying to go with, which is this anti Israel kind of narrative. Not to say that they're not at the helm of what's going on, but they're not the ring leader by any means. And when they have your pointing at one group, they got you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's what we learned about that book is that this pedophile network, I think a great way to describe it as the gladiot network, right, And this expands over the entire globe. I think each one of these, you know, let's not forget about what's going on with Jimmy Sapple in Britain, right, and each one of these, you know, intelligence services that serve the bloodlines that control the country. I think it happens everywhere. I think they all have honeypot operations. I mean, some are a little bit more grotesque than others. But at the end of the day, you know, you know, Epstein was meaning with everybody, you know. I think Putin came out maybe like three weeks ago or a month ago, and it's like, we're fighting this satanic cabal. We're putting our efforts against the uh raw Child banking dynasty. But then there's pictures of him surrounded by Shabbad Lupitch or whatever that group is, and you're like, wait a minute, what's really going on.
Speaker 2: Yes, and you know, him and Roseanne, it's very weird to put both of them in the same camp, but him and Roseanne do the same thing. They're eating babies, they're doing this and that. But she also says, oh, you go against Israel, you're gonna have a problem. Right, So there's this clear like well you do still you are still like a Zionist, I mean clearly, but you're also saying that these Satanists reading babies. But you're seeing a lot of that come out now, like the Nicki Minaj coming out as well, where they're pointing to the left and saying the Democrats are doing it.
Speaker 1: So they're trying to isolate it.
Speaker 2: Into one like like as if it's a left right thing, which is just crazy if that even works on people. But I just find it really amusing, Yeah, because I think that that's going to keep going, but it's discrediting what we're going to get into and here, which is that they really are doing those things Like Pizzagate was real, right, but not like in them in the way that we think of it as it's not like it's real, they're just selling kids out of a pizza place called Comet Pizza in DC owned by Podesta. No, it's that they use the code words pizza for those things. Sure, And then they discredit by making that the narrative. They send a guy in who is the son of somebody who works for the Hillary Foundation, and he goes into the gun and shoots one shot at like a computer and.
Speaker 3: Then he heads out of there and oh, I can't believe there was no kids in there.
Speaker 2: And there's this clear campaign the discredit these narratives or at least make it look like that's all there was, and see, we prove that it's not true when in reality, like Chrissy Tiaguan and people like that, that are kind of like the gestures that get to out what they're really doing. In this cheek and tongue in cheek kind of way, they're really telling more the truth probably you know, then you're getting.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It kind of reminds me of what happened with mc martin preschool, right, how it was very real, but they ended up using it as part of the whole Satanic panic. And in that same light they kind of used the comet pizza thing, although they were probably doing things there, but with that whole you know, syof they're trying to do it to discredit the entire movement, like, oh, no way, they're pedophiles and this is so dumb. They go to a pizza place and there's somewhere that you know, they sacrifice baby, these guys are so dumb. Yep, it's covering for this Satanic agenda. And one thing I did find interesting is they want this to get out. They want it all over social media. I know Instagram was hammering me on censorship over the last I mean they're always hammering, but more than usual about for the past four weeks. But then when I posted about the Epstein, I mean, it just flew to the tops. There's no shadow banning. They want this out there, yep.
Speaker 1: And that's that.
Speaker 2: That's when you got to take a pause and say, what, what are the reactions they're looking for? What is the biggest narrative they're trying to push in the Epstein files? And how much of this is bullshit? How much of this stuff getting pushed is the fake shit or the un proven shit?
Speaker 3: And then what's real?
Speaker 2: And everything is kind of buried, right, and you're not really looking at that. And that's kind of what we're trying to get into, is like what's the real shit versus not? I mean, of course you're gonna have like that guy that was on the yacht, technically that's unverified, right, yeah, right, But if you only push the unverified shit on people like the Trump one where the highlighted paper where it talks about Trump like doing some crazy shit. But then it says that they called that person back and they didn't answer or they never were able to verify this phone call that they got giving a tip. And so when you get that muddy the waters, Yeah, it really takes away from a lot and uh, yeah, we're gonna try to get into the real shit in there there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And one more thing, to your point, they're also putting out stuff that to the normy will discredit it. But if you know a little bit about how this operation works, you know we can use the Bush one. For example, I was talking to my mom and I was reading this whole thing. I was like, and Bush raped this guy. She's like, oh, no, I don't think Bush would actually do that. But then when you go look at the Franklin scandal, while Bush was vice president, there were flying boys from Nebraska from an orphanage, right from a foster home, yes, to take tours of the freaking White House where they would then be you know, molested by these DC powerbrokers. Why Bush was vice president. So this, if you know what's going on, it starts to make sense. But to your normal person, they're gonna go, oh, this is too far fetched.
Speaker 2: Yes, and all This involved drugs, sex trafficking, gun running, which is why you had the ties with Michael Ichino who had the satanic rituals with children and everything else Mick Martin school. But guess what else he was doing. He was running the Iran Contra operation. He was an agent's in Iran Contra running guns.
Speaker 3: And then the other.
Speaker 2: People who were involved in that ended up being involved in like Franklin scandal and shit. So there's a lot of this kind of crossover with these people. And then it makes me wonder when you know that cocaine keeps getting mentioned with these kids in these files all across the world and all these situations besides Epstein in this Pink Drink too, the pink drinks one too that you hear about the Gate Program people saying that they were in the Gate Program and they took a pink drink. There's something about that too that keeps popping up. But I wonder about the Arkansas situation with the kid that was found. Apparently he saw too much with the plane and the cocaine with Amino Arkansas or whatever, and so they killed him. What if he was one of these kids that were involved in one of these ranches and maybe it went a little too far and they had to cover it up or whatever, and that's what the story ended up it.
Speaker 1: Think about it.
Speaker 2: The mainstream story is this kid saw too much with a cocaine deal and they killed him.
Speaker 1: Imagine what the truth is. Then it's way worse.
Speaker 2: That's my point, Like, if you're getting that is the truth is the mainstream story, then the truth has to be probably that he came from one of these satanic like pedophile rings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I mean going back to that one book, it's about you know, the disio disassociated property of the brain and mk Ultra, I mean, think about this. You're feeding these young kids copious amounts of drugs. They're also having this you know, moles station, this trauma happening then, I mean, they're creating these mancharian candidates and I don't know if these kids even realize it multiple.
Speaker 2: I mean, there was one kid they said had four identifial identifiable identities because they obviously that much trauma had happened that they split their mind four different times.
Speaker 3: Ts.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just like the movie Split. To your point, this shit's out there, like they want us to know about this shit. And you know, I heard Epstein say say something when he was talking in this interview that we'll get into, but he kept saying stranger thing, stranger thing, stranger thing. And I'm like, why does he keep saying that when he's talking about like then the unexplained quantum technology, and I know he's involved with this shit, and I'm like, this guy, where do they come over with that show name from?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Because the way this guy talks when you listen to the I don't know if you've seen it, but the Steve Bannon interview of Epstein.
Speaker 3: Hemost sounds like he has low t I had. I was not. I was not, And he turns out he does based off of the reports. But I was not expecting that voice at all, not at all.
Speaker 2: But his style of thinking and conversation it mirrors the Elons Andresen's all the people Joe Rogan has on his show. The way they think about the world and kind of interact with thoughts and the mechanics of life.
Speaker 1: Dude, it's the same.
Speaker 2: It was crazy because you could recognize kind of that shit, and yeah, man, it was kind of weird.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm like, all right, this guy.
Speaker 2: May have a lot more influence than I even thought on people that are really really right in her face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wonder if that noticing that you did is that demonic presence within them. You know, I'm so crazy. I think all these guys and I think that's why pedophilia is so rampant in it is because they're possessed by these demons. And I think these demons want to hurt God or hurt our creator, and by going after these little kids. And one more thing about MK ultra, you know, I almost wonder and I heard there. I heard this podcast of a lady who claimed to grow up in a Satanic cult and she was raised to be like some type of sex kitten for their ritualistic abuse. Yeah, and as she was deprogramming the multiple personalities that she had, what she realized is they attached or this is what she says, and I think it to be true, they attached the demon to her. So I wonder if these multiple personalities are just multiple demons that they attached to them through this type of ritualistic abuse, this fracturing of the brain and the psyche. I wonder it's really a spiritual you know, raping of these people.
Speaker 2: So what's your take on the idea of like looche energy harvesting? This idea that they're doing this to kind of get the adrenochrome. That's where the idea of that comes from, with the adrenaline gland where you can actually get So there's a physical chemical property that happens where you could provably say that there's something that it can do for your body. So there is some reason to do it. But besides that, I.
Speaker 1: Was looking at it this way.
Speaker 2: If there's a reason to do it scientifically like that, then there's probably some spiritual aspect to it too that you know that makes that manifest in that way?
Speaker 1: Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: I feel like it happens with God and it can happen with evil things too, And so if that can give you that.
Speaker 1: That's your benefit. But what are you doing it for?
Speaker 2: And is it harvesting that energy too of that person's trauma?
Speaker 1: That spiritual kind of loosh?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: I wonder if both of these kind of go hand in hand, right, So the person that's doing it, they're getting the same energy looshe kind of harvesting too, living longer all that stuff as is that entity?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you know, I agree with that one hundred percent. I think adrinachrome is a real thing. You know, this sacrificing, this ritual sacrificing involving blood, is as old as written history exactly.
Speaker 1: It's no different.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that we were told like the way they sacrifice kids back in the day was like the spectacle in front of the whole town and you know, they throw the girl down the stair or whatever they did, right, Yeah, And I.
Speaker 3: Don't think that's what it was.
Speaker 2: I think it was black masses taking the livers and hearts out and doing the same shit they're doing that.
Speaker 1: I think it always the same. I don't think it's different.
Speaker 3: No, And I mean there were those emails that were dropped. Who was that guy who was what's the WikiLeaks guy? Right? Oh in assanj Yeah, I think he's rolled ops. But anyways, they had those emails where you know, Hillary Clinton was joking that she was gonna go dock yard and sacrifice a chicken to Moloch. So we know they know these things. Yeah, we know since the beginning of time, these you know, world leaders and these royal bloodlines have been you know, sacrificing to the gods in a ritualism matter, So what makes us think that anything is different? Now?
Speaker 2: No, And she was joking about the chicken because it was a little kid.
Speaker 3: Oh really you think she was talking about a little kid? Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I think that she was making a joke.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, people think I sacrificed chickens? Them all like ha ha whatever, little do they know I'm really over here fucking doing this shit, you know what I mean? I think that that's I mean, you know, a little tongue cheek on my part, but yeah, definitely a part of it. Yeah, I mean the way that he joked about when you listen to Epstein talking Abandon and he jokes about he said, are you are you the devil?
Speaker 1: And he jokes He's like, oh what why would you ask me?
Speaker 2: That's well, I think I've seen that in the movie once, you know, just kind of fucking around. There's one part where like Steve Bannon brings up Jesus and Nazareth and how he never wrote anything down because Epstein brought up all these philosophers. It never wrote anything down, and they let other people write. They were the thinkers. And he said, well, Jesus and Nazareth was the same way, right, and he goes, wasn't he a carpenter?
Speaker 3: So I'm like, oh, wow, you.
Speaker 2: Could hear that like it was coming out, but it was in an interview setting where you could tell he's dialing it back a little bit. But when he joked about, oh, I don't want to see what came up on that phone because Epstein got a text and he goes, yeah, yeah, you don't you know that kind of shit, and he's like, oh, you're a fucking bad guy or you know whatever, and he just like he just take in jokes about it, like he's like, yeah, I am.
Speaker 1: He's like, you know, there's probably a lot.
Speaker 3: More wrong with me, you know, and you know what I mean. Let's also look at Bannon, right, this is a jesuat their friends. Yeah, and you know, here's a guy who claims to, you know, follow Jesus although he's a Jeff actually trying to really abilitate the image of one of the most notable prolific child sex traffickers and blackmallers. Yes, he's one part of it, and uh, I don't know, you can't try the way he did it.
Speaker 2: The way he did it though, was in this way where you're like, Okay, these guys are buddies. You could tell by how they kind of talked at certain times. But also he would do shit like, well, what's a schmuck like you doing with the Rockefeller He would try to play that game where he's like trying to kind of talk some shit or give him a little hard ball. He's like, come on, give me quick, bullshit me. But I think he was only that comfortable because of how close they were. To your point, Yes, that was all part of getting him ready for the media. So he was just playing devil's advocate. It wasn't like he was really objecting to him. He was throwing out hard questions to him that he knew the media was going to ask to see how he responded, and then he could correct the way he responded to these things.
Speaker 3: This was all about bringing his image back that he could walk for You're right because it was the full interview.
Speaker 2: But you heard Bannon in the beginning say they aren't gonna hear me ask any of these questions, and you can, if you listen to Bannon's rhetoric, tell that exactly what you're saying is the case.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean, if there's images and this is what I also find interesting. I don't know if we've talked since then our last time, but at Amfest, right, so here's this, you know, Christian nationalist and talking about America first, and he's talking about the major problem is the Greater Israel project. And that's like a lot of truth bombs to deliver to, especially the turning Point USA crowd. And it's true, right, they're re establishing the biblical borders of Israel. And but I'm asking you, well, we all have to ask ourselves because you know, the normal people saw that, and like Steve Bannon, Yeah, he's speaking up for us, he's speaking truth. But I'm asking you, why is the guy that helped Epstein real rehabilitate his image also talking about the Greater Israel project? Right, Yeah, Something doesn't line up, something doesn't drive unless you understand. Back to the point I always love making, they're trying to manufacture this biblical prophecy. There's a reason we saw the files that we saw. There's a reason why these people say these certain things, and that's all because they're trying to do this.
Speaker 2: So there was a there's a place in Fort Worth the Team Boys Club. There's a federal investigation called Operation Avalanche. You can look this up and involve celebrities, doctors, lawyers, like all the other ones.
Speaker 1: But there's something that stood out to me.
Speaker 2: They had a website called cyber Lolita, like the Lolita Express. And I'm like, dude, it's in Texas. What else is along the border of Texas? New Mexico is, isn't it? Yeah, border the border in Mexico.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're along the border of Mexico. It might be in New Mexico. I know New.
Speaker 1: Mexico's on the border. Yeah, it's on the border of Mexico.
Speaker 2: And in the book Programmed to Kill, McGowan talks about how all along the border in Mexico, on the other side of the border, they have all these like satanic cult ranches that they do where they literally have women breed babies just for satanic rituals, no birth certificate, like they do it here and they just won't do a ber certificate, things like that, but they do it there and get away with a lot more of It makes sense why Israel has so much such a hand in the cartel, et cetera.
Speaker 3: But you know, as you really take take that back. It makes sense when Choppo's wife came out wearing the six sided star of rent.
Speaker 2: Ban, yes, exactly, showing her allegiance to the to the true Kings. And so I just I'm like, okay, so his ranch is there too, and we'll get into it. I think that he was, yeah, we'll get into that. But yeah, So I just think that it's funny because all along the border you have that.
Speaker 1: And they were talking about.
Speaker 2: Sweatshops and how they would have sweatshops in Mexico and they blew up.
Speaker 1: All these factories blew up.
Speaker 2: But so did like these idnappings and missing people, because it seemed like they were using these sweatshops to look at people and then like recruit certain people to go to these ranches and do shit to them. So it's sadistic for sure. But that Lolita expressed that little piece right there was crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. You know, I don't think anybody has an excuse for flying on Epstey's plane when you know that he calls it the Lolita Express, and you know what that is in reference to tell the people are So that's a movie right about like what a fourteen year old girl or a fifteen year old girl that has a relationship with an older man. Yep. And I mean everybody knows that movie. So the fact that all these world leaders, you know, business leaders, how you could even say religious leaders, I bet were on that plane. They know it's up.
Speaker 2: Yep, one hundred and thirty percent rise in child abuse from nineteen sixty four to eighty four. The satanic panic thing was to discredit this because at the same exact time, you had these serial killers running loose everywhere. Everybody's like, well, how come we do have serial killers.
Speaker 1: Like we used to?
Speaker 2: Well, I think we do, and I think it's you know, still the same groups doing the same thing. I don't think it was just one guy the way that we're sold. I think that those were just literally groups that were so brazen. I don't know if they were getting caught. They weren't good at it what it was, and they used these people because as you look into these murders, like Son of Sam said that he came from a group of other like kids that were fucked with since kids and you know, now he is the way he is and whatever, and so did Henry Le Lucas, he was a Texas serial killer and Bush was governor at the time, and he handed out the death penalty the chair like crazy.
Speaker 1: But this guy didn't get the chair.
Speaker 2: Not only that, he got out of jail multiple times after murder, like served a year of ten years served, you know, very short time. His mom was a satanic witch who would beat him and do shit and say I'm gonna make you my slave and like that. So he killed his mom, goes to jail for like a year out of ten or ten out of whatever, gets out and then he said he told the pro board at his tenure hearing, he said, I will kill people if you let me out, and they let him out. And I think they use these guys is useful, you know. I think that they, you know, used him after that because he went to the Jim Jones cult. He said he was the one to give them the cyanide. I think that cult was a front for this exact thing, these yep mk ultra satanic ritual abuse being done to create assassins. Monarch, you know, Project Monarch with celebrities whatever sex slaves.
Speaker 3: Question, do you think that this one serial killer that you're talking about, that he was actually partaking in these murders or do you think he was just a patsy.
Speaker 2: I think that particular guy was partaking in these murders. But some of them are a little different, like Charles Manson's. You know, we're told he's just a group of hippies or whatever, and that's it. But I mean there was graffiti, satanic graffiti everywhere. He was a part of the Uh oh, it's going to escape me. What's that church? The church, the LS church, LS Church, I think it was called her I'll remember it later, But there was a church that he was a part of, along with the chick that he killed, the pregnant woman, Shannon.
Speaker 3: She was in there.
Speaker 2: So these people were all into this like satanic cult and then he goes over there, does this like satanic ritual and they die. I just think that there's a lot more to it, and people got to go read that book because we can't go over it all. But I was kind of hitting the big stuff through it.
Speaker 3: Well, one more thing to touch upon, this idea that these serial killers are not long killers. I mean, this idea goes all the way back to Jack the Ripper exactly there. Back then there was an idea that this was a bunch of killings. By the royal elite, and they had made up this fictitious character, Jack the Ripper to be the fall guy. So yeah, this is a tale as old as time. And that's the first thing I thought about because I actually read it to that idea that you know, Jack the Rippers actually multiple guys. And then when I was brushing up on that book, I was like, oh my god, this is not a new idea. This is probably what all the zero killers are exactly. Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: And then David McGowan does a great job he lays all that out, So yeah, definitely people got to check that out. But I noticed in this segment of his book that talked mostly about the child like trafficking aspect of it, it matches this a lot. So I felt like it's very worth it for the context. And I think that if we had more victims, you know, that we're able to talk and come forward with with the Epstein thing, we would see how much parallels there really were.
Speaker 1: But what was I gonna get into next? Yeah uh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, to the.
Speaker 2: Amfest point, did you know that the new like she's doing something I come back to God or something Jesus, I don't know. Whatever with this church, and the guy that runs the church is implicated in sex trafficking, like trave molestation all that, and other people involved with his church are and they have romane orphan like some connection with the Romanian shit. So it all comes back home and she's doing a show with him now, like on a tour or whatever, and so I'm like, it never went away wild, So I think I was gonna say. And so also to that point, who works at TPUSA? Paul Vlelli, a man who co wrote Mine Wars with Michael Aquino, the same guy who's involved with Presidio all these other child trafficking. I mean, come on, you can't hit it on the head anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if that doesn't give you pause to think that TPUSA is just a vehicle to manufacture our consent, or to brainwash us, or to manipulate us, I don't know what. Well, that's why I was about to bring up, because you brought that up yesterday to be I was like, no way. Michael Aquino's co author is literally working at Turning Point. I wonder what he's doing there.
Speaker 2: So I was on doing a live with William Ramsey one day, and he's super read up on a Kino and all that shit, and there's a point where I point out out the Villelli thing. He's like what And that was like the highlight of the Like I blew his mind. He couldn't get off it.
Speaker 3: We were like off.
Speaker 1: We didn't even talk about what we're gonna talk about there as the time.
Speaker 3: We just went onto that because he was like what in no way?
Speaker 1: So, yeah, I think that's a huge bomb drop.
Speaker 2: It's like hello, mixed with the Romanian orphanages, the Israeli connection with the military because again the Fort Watchuka shit and the you know Romanian military base that has US military. This whole book talks about again the connection with the military, like our US military bases all abroad having these concentrations of this sex work with children.
Speaker 3: You know, it's interesting about the Fort Watchuka thing that Candice brought up. I don't know if I believe it or not, but the person who confirmed her story, that guy Mitch now comes out the next day and I believe she says the son, not the son of Sam, but who's the murderer out here?
Speaker 1: Oh the one with you where Zodiac?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he comes out starts typing that the Zodiac Killer was his father.
Speaker 2: Oh god, no, no, come on, that's another one of these. I think it's a part of the same cult shit. Yeah right, you know, but we're getting we're noticing that the mainstream is getting very close to the truth, but just staying just far enough, Like there's some kind of like like you know, there's just a little bit just to keep them keep you thinking that you're getting the real shit. Just keep your thinking that you're getting it because people aren't looking this shit up, you know. I mean, think about looking through three million files. I mean, we're going to go through a bunch in a minute, but I mean, dude, it'll take forever.
Speaker 1: And half of it's just pictures of pornos.
Speaker 2: He had.
Speaker 3: Shout out to all the uh, you know, gum shoes out there that are you know, dissecting these three million pages, because if it wasn't for you, I would know nothing what's in these Epstein files exactly. All right.
Speaker 2: So that's a good little context. We know that this shit has a system and it's everywhere. So let's get into Epstein and then we'll get into some of these files. I think the Epstein is great to kind of break down first we'll talk about Pizzagate and the discrediting of that after, because there's actually an email thread that pretty much they lay out that they're gonna like discredit pizzagate. We call it pizzagate. They're going to discredit their spirit cooking with pizzagate. So he literally talks about covering it up. We'll get into I've got the EFTA number, so we'll get all that shit going. So Epstein joined the board of Rockefellers in eighty nine. How he was asked by a money manager, and he worked with Nancy Kissinger along with David Rockefeller, and they became real good friends. And his whole thing was he was talking about merging politics and business, and so they created the Trilateral Commission while he was with them. He was heavily involved with like the Trilateral Commission being made.
Speaker 3: He jokes about people.
Speaker 2: Thinking it's Illuminati, but then says, it's a bunch of businessmen and politicians and they're all created, you know what I mean, Like kind of describes like what I would imagine would be like the Illuminati in a weird way, would be that coming together of business anyway, and uh, and Trump was kind of the outward growth of his ideas if you think about.
Speaker 1: It looking back.
Speaker 2: So he kind of talks about fractionalized banking, which makes sense that he's involved with bitcoin.
Speaker 1: Uh, we'll get into that as well.
Speaker 2: And he talks about Steve Bannon, talks about how the wait financial crisis. Jeffrey Epstein was in jail whenever that happened, and he was like, well, did you think about the fact that, like you're this top money guy, like everybody comes to you from money questions all that, and you work for the firm or used to work for the firm and made a lot of your money for the firm that kind of was the biggest one to fall in that crisis in O eight and you're in a jail cell whenever you hear this happen. Did you not think like fuck, like I'm in jail and like I you know all this like this? And he literally was like no, He's like what do you mean you bullshit? He's like you weren't introspective at all, And he said no, And he just kind of talked about how he's like I just He's like, no, I didn't that would that would implicate that I was like feeling sorry for myself. He's like, I was able to make the same phone calls I would have made outside of there. I made two phone calls, and he's like, if anything was better because I had to decide who I would call. He's like, before I would call twenty people. So he's kind of like this idea of there's no good or bad, there's no like, it's just kind of do as you will and whatever happens happens. I don't give a fuck like that kind of mentality, Like, yeah, it sounds good just looking at that, I guess, but whenever you take that further, dude, that's the type of guy that really is doing this type of shit to kids and people don't want to. He just has no thoughts or remorse about it. You don't even care about his own life, none.
Speaker 3: No empathy for anybody.
Speaker 1: It's insane.
Speaker 3: And that video, like I said, it's really weird watching him talk and his voice. You know, That's what I'm understand why, because remember Nick was going out, He's like Epstein has Aura, Epstein has Aura. I was like, all right, I never really listened. Oh yeah, I saw that just before the show. Yes, And then all of a sudden, I listened to him talk and he's got no aura. In fact, he's got low te but real quick cake gum shoes. Not on my twenty twenty six Spingo car Tell me this, Tell me this. Do you remember the show that's from the show Carmen San Diego. Do you remember that show?
Speaker 1: I don't remember that.
Speaker 3: I don't remember. Yeah. So the lead person in the show that's leading the investigation is a black chick that looks like Candice Owans. And it's almost like they rebooted that show for the Charlie Kirk assassination. I gotta watch it now.
Speaker 1: It's hilarious. Oh fuck yeah, I'm gonna have to watch that.
Speaker 3: Oh man. He uh.
Speaker 2: He talks about Bill Clinton being the reason for the o Wait financial crisis. I thought that was kind of funny. I'm like, all right, well, he's doing some shade on his buddy. He jokes about having problems and being messed up. He talks about why he bought Zoro Ranch. He said it is because Los Alamos was losing scientists, so he buys Los Alamos Ranch so he could have scientists.
Speaker 3: From Los Alamos. You know the UFO place.
Speaker 2: It's reverse engineering alien spacecraft and probing people's ass and putting them on a table and posing his aliens. I wonder why this woman said she woke up in a lab at Zuro ranch whenever she was you know what I mean, like you think her breeding program was going on. I think there's something going on, because as we'll get into it, there was an email that Isaac Wisop posted.
Speaker 1: I don't think he caught this.
Speaker 2: I did a show about twenty three meters ancestry dot com and how the people who own and founded those they are all Mormons, Israeli or Catholics, which same people, and so they and they all create like AI companies after and it seems like they're doing this they're building a database of DNA and then using AI to kind of sift through it for them so they could do something with it. And Epstein was involved with Anne Wakoshi or whatever. And she's a woman who started twenty three and me and it bankrupt, so a nonprofit bought it because she it went bankrupt because she wasn't listening. She kept giving people medical advice from their DNA test and they're like the FDA was like, yo, you can't do that. You don't have and she just kept doing it, and so then they went bankrupt. So she gets in a nonprofit organization and buys it back. The judge lets her buys it buy it back, and so this same person is hanging out with Epstein and I'm wondering why. So anyway, this is world range thing I feel like has a lot to do with whatever the fuck because as I'm about to get into I guess I'll say it now. He talks about he funds a lot of the realm of unexplainable so quantum, the quantum realm, and he also talks about Okay, hold on, let me back up.
Speaker 1: Steve Bannon says, do you believe in a soul?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: And this is after they talk about quantum science and the funding of that and calling it stranger things, and then he says, yeah, of course I believe in the soul. I call the soul the dark matter of the brain, right, dark matter like quantum. So he's talking, he's referencing that the soul's in the quantum realm, that we can't look at it, but it's there. We can't perceive it, but we know it's there, right, this energetic realm, And this is how he thinks like it was cool to kind of getting his brain for a minute, because I kind of get what he's doing a little bit now, And so he talks a little later. This is where the bombshell is. He said, women have an intuitive sense for dealing in the realm of the unexplainable. So when you put all those thoughts together, this guy's saying, he funds the unexplainable. It's like quantum realm and that shit pretty much dealing in the world of like spirit and whatever the fuck else. And then also says that women have this weird knack where they pretty much live in that already, and they have this emotional intelligence that men don't have, and so men should so we got to take a new approach to science. And I think that he was taking that new approach to science, and I think it was going on to a ranch. I think we've heard some stories about it, and yeah, you think.
Speaker 3: Maybe, because I do know that when you start looking into the RH negative blood, there's connections to like psychic abilities and stuff like that and supernatural gifts that are way higher in that, you know, blood type. I wonder if these are the type of people that he was recruiting, and maybe that's why he was tied in with the twenty three and meters, you know, and cared so much about genetics. I wonder if he was trying to breathe like, you know, Stranger Thing children, right. You saw that in the show. They have a whole you know, army of these kids with supernatural abilities, and he was definitely into that stuff.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what I think was going on, and that was the whole point of my See, it's funny if you take the Jesper series I did, and take the Silent Weapons series I did. One was about the Satanic cult, one was about MK ultra. If you put the two theories together, that is everything we're talking about right here. Really, there should have been one big fucking series because this is it's all encapsulating.
Speaker 1: The SRA has to do with the MK ulture.
Speaker 2: To split the personality, you have to do the Satanic ritual abuse or at least something like to it, and so it all goes hand in hand. And what's the purpose. Probably yes, to breed this new type of person that's very wild.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well, I mean, you know Hitler was doing that stuff. You know, a lot of people think when Hitler was talking about an Aryan race, he was talking about just white people. No, he was talking about Aryan mythology. He was talking about Atlantean mythology. And I think that's that nuflom DNA that they were probably in search for exactly. Yeah, And that's why we keep seeing his birthday pop up so much.
Speaker 2: Like in the book, you'll notice Program to Kill he calls that out many times that you know, there's dates that they would use, like around Hitler's birthday that a lot of these instances had ties to well. Elon Musk shot his first rocket up in This Guy on April twentieth. That's Hitler's birthday for twenty April twentieth, you know, for twenty.
Speaker 3: The weed head day.
Speaker 2: It's like, come on, dude, it's been kind of entrenched in us a little bit in a way where we don't even recognize. I think that that's very import And with Elon doing the thing the salution, oh yeah, he's also doing the same thing that Epstein has. We'll get into it with the insemination of women to kind of breed him. Well, for Epstein's case, apparently it was to breed him people for his rituals. But for Elon it might be something a little different. I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: I mean, same concept though.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think Elon is just as crooked as them all. I mean, if you look into Elon's father and the apple uses and fall far away from the tree, especially when you're talking about bloodlines and curses and just demonic influence. His father literally impregnated his fourteen year old stepdaughter, WHOA, yeah, you didn't hear that, and then married her and had another kid with her the step daughter.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's like Woody Allen, dude.
Speaker 3: Epstein mentioned Woody Allen, he like mentioned.
Speaker 2: Something to Woody Allen said, like in passing, like it's a buddy of his or something, and you know Woody Allen like blessed is is uh Dalton I think it was her name, and then also married like her later or something. It just a lot of weird shit with that. It's very crazy.
Speaker 3: And I think that one book, uh what's it called? Kill, Program to Kill, Program to Kill, they actually mentioned that as far as when these allegations are made against these super famous people, there's an organized effort to wipe it right under the rug on all different levels of that and he actually mentioned Woody Allen as an example.
Speaker 2: He did, Yes, that's what I was thinking, yep. And he mentioned that Dalton girl's name as well. Old let me try to find this.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: So people put out like, oh wait oh there it is found it?
Speaker 1: Never mind, all right?
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, dude, people put out these ef TA numbers and then he came and find them, and I'm like, okay, so were they scrubbing it or you give me some bullshit.
Speaker 3: We'll probably scrubing it too. Didn't a lot of the files or a few of the files after it was released the government website, you know, conveniently scrubbed them off off the internet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well you know the paranormal files guy, the Colin.
Speaker 3: Have you seen him?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 1: Paranormal files guy Colin something?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 2: Probably he's like the blonde dude that does like he does a lot of the stuff that has to do with this topic. But now he's like posting a lot of stuff with the Epstein whatever. I'll show it later, but there's one of them where it looks like a it was the arts look like a spirit cooking thing. But I looked up the ember that he was showing and I couldn't find it because I wanted to show it on here, and yeah, I couldn't couldn't find it. So I'm like, well, fuck, I'm gonna have to just show his video. But I'd rather show the actual document because I feel like, now I don't know if it's real. So that's the only one I couldn't verify. You kind of spun there for a minute. We're good, Yeah, we're good. Yeah, there's a little breaking hell yeh in it. But yeah, let's go.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: It's like I'm I guess I'm bogging down my internet, all right, So here we go. So this here is what I was talking about, this discrediting pizza Gate. It talks about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me get in here.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I attempted to contact you yesterday, but it was a little too late. I haven't been able to look at this yet. So we're gonna try to find it. Jeffrey Epstein, after he was released from house arrest, who stated this shortly before.
Speaker 1: She terminated her employment. Let me go down here, oh here, here it is.
Speaker 2: It is possible that this was an elaborate catfishing attempt, though as two months earlier, I identified significance of the case and brought it to the Waterbury attention. Unfortunately, knowing of some issues of the allegiances of the FBI, andyfo, I took it to Blank first, as my primary interest was in letting Blank know that there was evidence to support her allegations. But current understanding is that Blank sold that information to Blank at ami. But we're getting to the important part. Something the shift from the vague Spirit Cooking narrative to the Pizzagate narrative within hours. So they spun They spun the fucking story. So what day was this twenty nineteen? You know, it makes it almost makes you wonder what were they really doing at the Spirit Cooking thing? Then you know it all is at all fake. You know they're just doing it to be edge. Lord's now, man, there's something going on there. If they're gonna make up something like Pizzagate to steer the narrative, imagine how much worse it gets if that's what they're you know, with the the what they give you, Yeah, as an attempt to both intimidate victims and discredits Blank when she returns as being a result of mass hysteria.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So that's just one example right of this concept.
Speaker 2: So I guess while we're doing this, let me go ahead and I'll try to keep it like a good lineage of strings of thought. So I'll try to pull up that video because that was a spirit cooking video pretty much, or a picture that he had. Yeah, go ahead, your thoughts there. I don't know if you got any thoughts while I pull this up.
Speaker 3: Oh on spirit cooking or yeah, like I said, I think that. Well. Actually, can I address one thing that someone wrote in the comments?
Speaker 1: Definitely?
Speaker 3: Yeah, go whatever you want. So someone talked about how the Basque region has the highest level of rh negative blood anywhere in the world. So isn't this interesting? No one knows where the Basque people came from. They have a language isolate that has nothing to do with any other language in the entire world. And one of the regions I don't know how to pronounce the name of the actual city, but what it means is ones whose language was broken, which is a reference to Deuteronomy thirty two, and that's when God created the nations and changed everybody language. So, and another interesting thing is is that the flag of that region is a picture of two giants, right, So to your point. Yeah, there's something in the Basque region.
Speaker 1: Whoa two giants and no ship. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah. And the name of the city means one whose language was broken.
Speaker 2: Mm hm, that's fucking wild, dude. You've mentioned the Basque region a couple times on here, I think too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, okay, so we got a couple We got a lot of shit in here. I'm I'm gonna try to pull this is the one I was talking about. So unverified on my part, but I trust this guy for the most part of me's he's got some good ship. Oh fuck, I didn't say it or I didn't share my audio. It's kind of worth it to do that.
Speaker 3: Chat.
Speaker 1: I'll hit you guys up later. I want to try to fit all.
Speaker 2: This in for you here.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to it. Tell me if it's too loud or anything.
Speaker 2: When I play, it's gonna play. There we go.
Speaker 4: Files appears to show human meat directly next two turkeys on a cutting. More so, you can actually download and scroll through all these photos yourself, like I've been doing for the past few days. But at one point recently I started to see people talking about this.
Speaker 5: Image looks like a leg Hey, you gotta bring the video up for six zero three two. What ude? I forgot about that part. That's the most important part. That's the most important part. Hold on to scroll down until you find here.
Speaker 1: We'll just restart it. You didn't miss much, but cool.
Speaker 4: This is a picture found in the Epstein files. Appears to show human meat directly next two turkey. He's on a cutting board, so you can actually download and scroll through it. I find yourself like I've been doing for the past few days. But at one point recently I started to see people talking about this image. It is in file ef t A zero one six four six zero three two, and you just have to scroll down until you find this. Now, this is a more full version of the photo that's unredacted, and as you can see, it appears to be a naked human or possibly a child, with its legs up in the air, its face turned to the side, and it appears to.
Speaker 1: Be dead, almost as if it is going to be cannibalized next.
Speaker 4: So clearly seeing this photo amidst other photos from Epstein to state like photos depicting CSC, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna keep playing it just because he points out the fact that this is supposed to be allegedly an art piece referring to spirit cooking. But I mean, come on, dude, that's fucking crazy. I mean, that's probably the worst I've seen. And I'm wondering how the fuck he unredacted it like that, Like, how's he find how did he find it? Because I couldn't find that. I looked at eft A numbered up like five times. Well, I wonder if they took that down they're like, wait a minute, that's way too much. Yeah, that might that was supposed to go in the other pile.
Speaker 1: Am and perpetrators.
Speaker 4: That's incredibly disturbing right well, as you can see, this image is attributed to someone named Harold Seawarts, and as it turns out, Harold is a kind of macabre artist who has created all sorts of pieces of art that really pushed the boundaries, and he has been working in those spaces for years, for decades now, creating really strange.
Speaker 3: Art that is, you know, to some extremely tasteless.
Speaker 4: And yes, I know a lot of people have been thinking that that photom might show a form of cannibalism or something like that occurring in the Ftein circle, but it's really just a piece of art created by Harold at least to our knowledge, But to me regardless, it's an even bigger question. Why is this art sandwich amongst csam? Why is this photograph this extremely creepy photograph showing what wants to be the dead body of a child that is completely new?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good question at the end there, like it's literally on the top and bottom there's real people in real situations and then they have an art piece.
Speaker 1: Sure right, yeah, sure, yeah that one was That one was heavy.
Speaker 3: That's wild.
Speaker 2: This one I just saw as I was pulling up Instagram. This guy's really hitting it hard because I'm telling you, this is his wheelhouse. I don't know if you've never heard of him, like he only pretty much deals at least a lot of his shit, deals with like satanic, pedophile y, all kinds of shit, any instance of like this kind of shit.
Speaker 3: He does a good job.
Speaker 4: This is gonna be one of the most shocking and disturbing photographs I've ever seen in my entire life. And yes, this appears to be Jeffrey Epstein with a small This is what the file that this photograph was found in looks like. For some reason, it has been labeled highly confidential, and you can see the file number and everything in the bottom right. But I don't know exactly what's going on here, but this appears to be an Epstein assaulting a child.
Speaker 3: This does not look like a teenager. This looks like a very very young girl.
Speaker 4: And I think that that's something that's a little infuriating for me as someone who has studied the Epstein story and reported on it for years. In the mainstream media, you will hear stories of Epstein only targeted women essentially of legal age.
Speaker 3: Yeah they might.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they keep saying, oh, she's fourteen not twelve, Like there's a fucking difference.
Speaker 3: You know. Yeah, that's what Nick Fuentees is really pushing right now. Yes, you know, I always wonder if they're making Nick Fuentees go through humiliation ritual right now, because he is just like he is on a losing streak of all epic losing streaks, and he doesn't seem to be changing his tune. And I'm like, well, what is forcing this?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I think you're exactly right, and that I think he takes his anger out on the people in his comments and shit, you know what I mean, Like people that say.
Speaker 3: She's so mean. He is so mean to the people that follow him. I don't get it.
Speaker 2: I mean, personality got kissed their ass, But Jesus christ Man, I mean he's literally like fuck you like the time.
Speaker 3: That's all he says to him. Here, here's one hundred dollars, now, go off and die. That's what he tells about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, it's crazy. I guess they like that. These are Sado massachists. Are his fans, I guess yeah. The gripers Yeah, so yeah, I mean, well, and that's the thing, Yeah, the Groper ship where he's who was that Groyper guy that said he's got aura. Yeah, so those are the only people pushing out that kind of narrative where people in the fintes you know, sphere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if you look at the groupers, I mean, like I said, the minute I saw Nick Fuentes go on a date with Catboy Cami and look at him with those eyes, I was like, Okay, there's something weird about this guy. He definitely has a blackmailable personal life. He's connected to Destiny and a number of these other people. I'm like, yeah, okay, nope.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right. Dude, especially after that gay club bus.
Speaker 1: They were just doing it.
Speaker 3: Whatever the hell that was all of them with the guy that does looks maxing how he does meth then takes a hammer to his jaw and starts john it.
Speaker 1: Oh and god, yeah to me, I.
Speaker 3: Mean when I look at the red pill movement, I think it's all part of the greater depopulation agenda. Yes. No, that's the point of the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Why we hammer on it is it's got nothing to do with like I mean, yeah, it's designist Jews. They're ushered it in through this particular uh way, But it doesn't mean that it's not really just a globalist depopulation agenda at its core.
Speaker 1: You know, there's no difference.
Speaker 3: Do you want the population to go down? Well, you turn all the women into onlyfan models, and you turn all the men into no hating women, And what was that lead to depopulation? Yep?
Speaker 2: He actually in his There's in the Fire else he talks about making men more feminine.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'll show you that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So first we'll get in just to finish off the Pizzagate side of this. I mean you know this, you know, Pizzagate, pizza and grape soda.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 1: Somebody mentioned torturing pizza I think, which.
Speaker 3: Was a little wild. Really.
Speaker 1: I think so pizza party was great. We had a lot of fun and stayed late. We all slept yesterday morning. Your night was good.
Speaker 2: I think one of these said it, thanks for taking the boys for pizza, was said he had to leave the fun. Hope, I have a great scheme, be safe. There's a pizza time that looks good. The boys are really cute too.
Speaker 3: He needs to shower. Hey, and listen if you're listening. I'm only laughing at this because I'm coping with how discussing this is. Yes, the only way I can keep saying during all of this stuff. So I'm not laughing at these victims or what's going on. It's just so outrageous. Yes, that this is all I can do.
Speaker 2: Uh So these ones were kind of shitty. Okay, I found better ones. But it's funny because again, these are the ones like you send some ship out there, It's like, oh, yeah, that ain't that bad, Like what are you showing me?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Jeffery's getting fucking emails from other people asking him about pizza. It's like, well, you know, you can't really prove anything with that. There's a lot of better ones out there that of course won't get the views.
Speaker 3: Well, I have a question, you know how in those FBI documents, how they kind of showed the pedo symbols. Was that idea that pizza is used as a term for pedophilia? Was that in those documents as well?
Speaker 2: That was in the FBI document Terminology for Children and Pedophiles.
Speaker 1: Yes, hot dog, yep, pizza.
Speaker 3: What else are they talking about? Right? No?
Speaker 2: I mean really, especially he wants forty nine hot dog.
Speaker 1: Or for whatever the fuck it was.
Speaker 3: Let me get it straight. The super person who has more money than you know, Satan, it's talking with his other elite buddies about eating a commoner food like pizza.
Speaker 2: Exactly all the time, all the time. The time he's got the time Wood sitting behind him. Steve Steve Bannon calls him out for being like a rabbi, like He's like, you're very rabbinical.
Speaker 1: He's like, well, I used to be like a rabbi. He's like, hey, you're acting like.
Speaker 2: You're in the Talmud, Like you're arguing every little semantical point with me, and I'm like, Wow, it's pretty fucking telling.
Speaker 3: Uh from Jeffrey Epstein? Where are you now?
Speaker 2: This is the most damning one, I think out of all of them, to be honest with you so far, where are you?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: I loved the torture video. Jeffrey Epstein sent that to somebody.
Speaker 3: I'm in China.
Speaker 1: I will be back in the US second week of May. But Yahoo, people think this isn't Yahoo. They look up.
Speaker 2: I could show you right here. People got like a side by side of the.
Speaker 3: Date that he was in. So just what I'm saying this is. But part of this also is such bs because why isn't that Why is that person redacted? Whoever he said to that portrait video? Why is if they're really trying to tell us the truth, why is this person redacted? Yeah?
Speaker 1: No exactly.
Speaker 2: But also, I mean, Jake Shields is the one that you know got the post out there the way he did, right, I mean April twenty third, two thousand and nine, just three days after Hitler's birthday.
Speaker 1: It's funny, it just keeps popping up.
Speaker 3: You know, you can't ignore it. Did you hear him talk to the raw child lady about how Hitler was actually very poor and selling his clothes here it is, and he found a refuge in a raw child.
Speaker 1: Yep here it is.
Speaker 2: First, it turns out to be one hundred percent true that Hitler was selling his clothes and artwork and living in his shelter funded by Jews, Epstein, Ross Child's and Gutman. No conspiracy. The Epstein's were the Vienna bankers. Hold on a second, this looks like fucking AI dude, do you think so? No conspiracy the Epstein's where the Vienna bankers bought their bank on the ring? Hence still palais Epstein, Where are you? I'm in bed with your cold?
Speaker 1: What the fuck is that?
Speaker 2: Like? Really look at that and then tell me that makes any sense?
Speaker 3: It doesn't. And I always want you know, it's crazy, And this is I wonder sometimes if all the discredits it discredits. Man, why are these you know, why the worst people in the world keeping you know, emails with each other?
Speaker 6: Yea?
Speaker 3: Were they discussing this stuff? Like, yes, what's going on? Why is that happening? Why are they leaving a digital breadcrumbs back to their heinous crimes? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So Sam Tripley posted that, and I said dude, this throws the whole set of files in a question for me, because like this is clearly pushing a narrative.
Speaker 3: That's what this is.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's too it's too blatant, Like they went a little too far with that one. And then now just reading it with you, I kind of read it a little deeper and I'm like, wait a minute, that's the way AI talks. It does this thing where it's like not a conspiracy, it's this, and it like always says it. It forms sentences in these weird ways it only AI does. And for now you can tell. Later it might be more obvious. You know, people like me probably outing it doesn't help, but I'm just saying that, like, it's pretty obvious right now to tell if AI is doing it or not.
Speaker 1: It doesn't talk like a human.
Speaker 3: Well that's one of their tactics, right, They throw in a bunch of salacious stuff to try to discredit all of it. So if you don't think they're doing this with that, yes, I mean they're doing that with this type of tactic. In mind, I got a bridge in QAnon Land to sell you. Yeah, but don't worry. It's cheap, cheap and you'll save Israel for lass I love it.
Speaker 2: Epstein discussed pushing transgenderism on minors with American biologists.
Speaker 1: Let's see how real this one is.
Speaker 2: Okay, So to Epstein, it is very simple.
Speaker 3: I will compare male to female with male to male.
Speaker 2: With greater molecular control over development, we are increasingly capable of producing novel phenotypes, more feminine men by blocking testosterone receptors or castration in parentheses and at the same time increasing estrogen production. The one block's male features and the second encourages female features, more masculine women.
Speaker 1: We've noticed this. Tell me you haven't noticed.
Speaker 2: This, heavy testosterone dosage, incredible external effects, heavily bearded men, YadA, YadA. But I've noticed this very heavily. I mean women that can't do normal women things, probably because of this.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, And you know it's really interesting as far as you know, promoting trans and young children. Remember Remegan Kelly kind of running cover for Jeffrey Epstein saying, oh, you know, it's only sixteen year olds or seventeen year olds. There's a difference. I actually saw a recent clip of hers, and she claims to be a truth teller, a Christian on the right. When she was on NBC, she literally had an entire show dedicated to the Brave children that had transitioned, and she was full on promoting this BS on the airwaves.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Yeah, I'm not surprised. I also wonder if this is real. You know, as I look at it, I'm like, it just tells, it pushes that narrative. Man, it really does.
Speaker 3: Look at it.
Speaker 2: Here he says, Now, this is true. This is just fucking true. Well not this part, the last part of this. Okay, sorry, I should have read what I was about to read. First four I said, it's true, this is true down here, but i'll show Okay, the first is attractive with a cock, so that if your fantasy is to suck a math, okay, otherwise you're completely heterosexual. Well down here, this is very true. The women, the female to male versions are unhappy, lonely. They're men with mumpums, the worst of both worlds. But they're doing this to people and like it's funny to them. I mean, he's making it into a joke.
Speaker 3: Well, the first thing I thought of when he said all the technology they have was the gay spray that the army was trying to develop in the nineties, and who says they didn't develop it. And then when you see this rise of the LGPTQ community, especially in the past ten to fifteen twenty years general relationally, No, I think a lot of that has to do with programming, psychological stuff. But who knows what type of chemicals they're putting in the food, but they're putting in the water to force this feminization of men and this masculinity of women, which to your point, it's clear as day in this generation. I mean, I drive around in uber day long. I think how weird it is when people come in my car I now have to take time to look at them and really try to determine what sex they are. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, Like we live in like the fact that that's part of my day that I have to look and try to determine what sex somebody is. You know, it's right there, yeah, dude, oh man, no, you know.
Speaker 2: And then just the discrediting aspect of this topic is they're turning the frog's day. You know. That's how you discredit some real ass shit, is you have Alex Jones gone and start fucking screaming about things that are kind of real but not necessarily contextually true to the way he's saying it, and then boom discrediting.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean Alex Jones is one percent intelligence operation. Bill Cooper called him out from the beginning. Yes, I think he was there to discredit the conspiracy community, but also I think he might have given out some truth in the beginning only to gain the faith through us the future opposition, which he then conveniently helped usher into this golden age of Donald Trump, Elon Musk and transhumanism.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right, dude, And you know that's kind of what I was thinking with the transgender shit, is like, if you want to get the rise to Christian nationalism and use them as you know, useful idiots for this fulfillment of prophecy, you have to drive home the anti god shit first. And oh, I think that they did a very good job at being anti white, Christian, male, anti Christian in general as they promoted all this to children and everything else. Uh, these these hormone replacements to give reason for people to kind of be like, all right, that's it.
Speaker 1: You know it's done on purpose.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, problem reaction solution. They just pour gasoline on the reaction to the desired effect that they want.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah, elect video always at work, playing us.
Speaker 3: Like a video game. That's I love about the truth or community is that they truly believe they're waking up. But I'm like, nah, you're just getting played like a video game.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah, uh uh So. I don't know if you saw this.
Speaker 2: This was that four chan situation about him getting out and maybe having his body swapped.
Speaker 3: Wait what who are you? Okay?
Speaker 2: So all right, so we'll read it all. Not saying anything after this, Please do not try to dos me. But last night, after zero four count so four fifteen, they took him medical in a wheelchair, front cuffed, but not one trias Ner says they spoke to him. Next thing we know, a trip van shows up. We do not do releases on the weekends unless they judge orders it. Next thing we know, he's put in a single man cell and hangs himself.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing. The trip van.
Speaker 2: Did not sign in and we did not the plate number, and a guy in a green dress military outfit was in was in the back of the van. According to the tower guy who led him through the gate, what.
Speaker 3: Looks like my joke was right, he's actually chilling in Antarcto car with Ken Daar and Hitler.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's chilling, dude, that's so crazy.
Speaker 2: So what is this?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: This is a United States Government memoranda Metropolitan Correction Center, New York, New York on Friday, August night, nineteen and approximately one point fifty Grauvalia passed on to oncoming staff member Officer Davis pres and present shift staff shakir An Officer Joiner that inmates Rayaz was going and possibly may not return.
Speaker 3: Also, the m M.
Speaker 2: Epstein will be needing a cell mate upon arrival for his attorney visit. Oh this isn't I thought that was like proving that what the fuck is this about? Oh yeah, so what's interesting?
Speaker 3: I remember when this came out when they were actually showing Epstein's body, the dead body, that's it right there. Yeah, there were some differences in the facial features.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like his nose here and the curve, the curve on the nose there is more than his actual curve on his.
Speaker 1: Look at that.
Speaker 2: Look at that, Yeah, that's pretty obvious. I mean the other guy's got a hawk, dude, it's totally different. No, I mean, it's funny because right here looks almost identical.
Speaker 1: That's odd. That's odd to me. Actually, why why that looks?
Speaker 3: That makes me think?
Speaker 1: This is a perspective thing, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I like to be I like to be objective, but like this little slit here just seems so it looks like the same geometry. But then this is straight and that's not I just feel like maybe this is a it's not a perfect side view. This is I don't know, you know, but just figure try to be objectives here little that's probably.
Speaker 3: Fun to be objective. I know, I'm using your line.
Speaker 2: Well, it get so crazy sometimes with my ship that I like to at least give some saving grace.
Speaker 1: You have toen'm a.
Speaker 3: Whole podcast where I say everything's faked. So you know, hey, I'm with you on that one.
Speaker 2: He gotta gotta have something, you know, some saving grace. U twenty seventeen email, Bill Gaze discussed plans for pandemic simulations with Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 3: Sentient World simulation.
Speaker 1: There you go, there it is dude.
Speaker 2: Larry and I have been working on deliverables for my time since you and I spoke. Now, I wonder this what's up with all the typos? Like this is another thing that makes me think this isn't even real, dude, Like it's just constant, Like why is the equal sign there instead of a K?
Speaker 3: Like we're talking about a guy that works for Masade, presumably really smart money manager and a lot of people. Actually, I mean, what do you Webb has actually talked about that she thinks a lot of the peedophil pedophile stuff was allowed to rise to the top, so you weren't paying attention to the financial things that he was doing, because that's some of the most damning evidence of how this is one huge network, yes of elites. But uh yeah, that's well, he's the guy.
Speaker 2: He's the money guy that was like the middleman for the roths Childs with this person and the Rosschilds with that person. As I'll show later, there's a there's a phone call with him in Ahud Barak that you have a recording of him talking to him about Palenteer Peter Thiel and getting him to contact him and Andresen. Yeah, so there's one hundred percent he's the guy, you know.
Speaker 3: So how's he so dumb? How come he can't type sentence? He's typing an email, like I type an email and then I wasn't some big, you know, money manager rubbing elbows with the super elite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems like it's one of two things. This is bullshit and it's just proven narratives that everybody wants to hear. Everybody wants to hear that he was investing in neurotechnologies as weapons and national intelligence and defense. Everybody wants to hear that he was messing with trans shit or whatever, right, Like people want to hear that. So it's almost like they're putting it there for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, I mean, you know, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe it is, but it's just if there wasn't all these typos, I wouldn't even be asking this.
Speaker 1: But it's just weird to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And you know what, like I said, there's a reason they put what they put in there, you know, vague enough so nothing will happen, but there so that all the people ho already believe this are gonna believe it more. And then when they don't do his thing about it because it is vague, that's gonna percolate, and the hatred towards Masad, the hatred towards Israel, the hatred towards Jews, because the algorithm is going to clump that all together. I'm telling you it's all. Once I realize they're trying to manufacture prophecy, everything just makes sense. Yep.
Speaker 2: No, exactly. And that's why I love that we got into that early on. It really helped me with my trajectory for this show, with understanding the context to what's going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and all you gotta do is look at the Red Heifer and the Third Temple movement like that's not conspiracy. That is a long thing that's happening. They've raised a generation of priests, they have a network of you know, Christian Zionists who are growing these Red Heifers. Yeah. Uh, And I think they actually did it. I think Adam King was telling the truth when he said, hey, you know when they said they did a mock sacrifice. No, no, no, that was the real sacrifice. There was just too much bad publicity around it. Yep.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be surprised, you know that, Oh there's one white hair whatever we got, you know, it wasn't it. But why did you bring it back if you knew it was messed up? Why did you bring them back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, for real?
Speaker 3: And why not? And why not practice on a regular cout? Why do you have to practice on one of the red heifers.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, it's definitely just it. It goes back to exactly what you said, just manufacture the shit. Just talks about the Goiam dinner. I mentioned a lot of names. I just want to show this because it mentions. I believe this is the one that mentions, oh yep, here it is and Will Shisky, Will Kicky whatever, that's the chick.
Speaker 1: That her husband is like the CEO of Google.
Speaker 2: Her sister started YouTube, her dad worked for cern, she started twenty three and me, so her whole family is just a fucking big cabal deep state you know arm Yeah, yeah, very crazy, but yeah, on the same list with these people. It's yeah, yeah, good good Goyam dinner. And it's funny Bill Gates didn't go. Maybe he was being a bad going must have been oh shit, all right, oh yeah yeah yeah this is from my Can you still see this because I like just changed the page. So this reminds me of the new Sam Altman start up with his boyfriend or they're gonna be.
Speaker 3: There's a new Oh Sam Altman.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, GP guy, Yeah, alter of Man.
Speaker 2: Right, he's creating a genetic engineered baby company with his boyfriend.
Speaker 3: You know, I got to make a problem with that. I got a major problem with people who can't pro create genetically engineering natural born babies. Yes, why? Why?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: Well? I think they're playing God. I think that's part of their ego. I think that's the demon inside of them. And I also, like I said, I think ultimately everything these demons do in the back of their mind is how much is this going to piss off the Creator? How much can I disrupt the natural order in which God, our creator intended, Yeah, to really piss him off, because that's the one thing God doesn't want us to do right, exactly, all away from his path, and just time after time, that's what they're doing, oh.
Speaker 2: One thousand percent. And you know, I was saying, like why do they have an interest in this? Like, what is what is your interest in fucking with people's babies? If you aren't even gonna have any there's something else. There's got to be an ulterior motive. Well, maybe this is just a stepping stone to the whole trans movement. Right, So hey, if it's okay with alternating your baby genetics. Hey wait five years and then hey you can stick this, you know, metal plate in your brain. I don't know, but this altering of the DNA they wanted to be less taboo, which it should be, and I think they're just trying to make it more widespread and they'll sell it under the guys of altruism, right, they'll say, well, if you want to not have your baby to have any bad genetic markers or genetic diseases, this is why we're doing it. But hey, maybe it's because they actually want to change the genetics to a point where they're creating hybrids. Yes, And you know, I got into this with Paul Stobbs from the Nephilin look like Clowns, and he pointed out to me in the Book of Jeshure for eighteen it said that they took animals and mixed them with other ones just to piss God off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so this isn't the first time that they've done this.
Speaker 2: After the Nephilim giants were all wiped out and killed each other in shape before the flood man was doing this because they had the knowledge from them, and they kept doing it, and so that's why God did that, because all flesh was corrupted, and that means in a literal sense that they literally had this technology already, and so I think it's just a revamp of that. To your point, I hear it talks about attached as the document you requested, but it says here it used to funds spreadsheet twenty eighteen.
Speaker 3: This gets us out of our self.
Speaker 2: Fund a garage biology phase to the first live birth of a human designer baby twenty eighteen within five years.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, you know what this reminds me of? And I actually watched this conference on YouTube because I thought it was hilarious at the time. But it was a bunch of furries holding a conference about crisper and how in the future their babies were being able to come out as furries and they wouldn't have to wear costumes.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's great, you know, Okay, they want.
Speaker 3: That's what they want to do, right. We're just I mean, we're humans, but we're just another animal. You can slice our genomes or whatever with other things and create something out of a peach.
Speaker 2: You just yeah, for real, No, it's it's gonna get wild, dude. They want the fucking full on Greek mythology pantheon back, you know, so let's check. This is kind of reminds me like the memory holding of the Internet, scrubbing of the Internet.
Speaker 1: This kind of proves that they're doing this.
Speaker 2: So I think this is very important for context as far as like all conspiracies go, is that there are people that do this shit.
Speaker 4: Your name plus pedophile in a direct search, no documents will turn out. So I thought this was a very interesting document found in the recent Epstein files releases, and it shows that the world of Epstein I was completely controlled at all times. And we all know that his image was manufactured. I mean, obviously it was manufactured by the government, but this document actually kind of pulls back the curtains and shows the machine itself. So as you can see, someone named al Secls send this email to Jeffrey Epstein and the email reads, I'm very happy to report to you today that we have managed to get some very positive results.
Speaker 3: Already.
Speaker 4: This was not the cases of yesterday when we checked. So the box and we have just made their rounds taking our work and need to effect. If you type your name in Google news, the first article that came to the very top was the most recent suit from last month, and as you scrolled down there were other articles. If you type in your name plus tedophile, you would get scores of results of news blog.
Speaker 3: And other entries.
Speaker 4: Now, if you type in your name, you will see endless pages of Google news about every other Jeffrey Fstein, but you will not find any more news articles about you. Even if you type in your name plus direct search, no document will turnout.
Speaker 3: And basically they.
Speaker 2: Talk about how that's how they do you damn we are in nineteen eighty four, like we are one hundred percent in it, dude.
Speaker 3: It's like with the whole TikTok app. It's now against community guidelines to type in Epstein And they made ZIONI is a.
Speaker 1: You know, hate word exactly.
Speaker 3: I'm like, they refer to themselves as Zionists. What do you mean?
Speaker 2: It's well, you can't though, because you're a going You're right, you're an animal.
Speaker 3: You're not allowed to I'm not Jewish, I could do whatever I want.
Speaker 2: No, No, you don't count though, because you're self hating you oh, because you're against Zionism, right, hey you know? Oh kay, gosh oh man so this was what you said mean the Digital Currency Initiative, as we talked about earlier, he was very heavy on talking about in that interview about the systems of money and how nobody understands money and that you know, people don't understand your whole body system like no doctor understands every system in your body.
Speaker 1: That's why we have specialists.
Speaker 2: So we went real deep into explaining this, and Steve Bannon made him like repeat his answer like twenty times, but his answer the whole time was it's a very complex system and each system has a system on top of a system, and so that's how our money works. And I think he wanted to get us out of that fractional reserve current, you know, banking, but you know obviously in a way that Israel can control it or whatever his whoever his holders are.
Speaker 1: So yeah, let's get over to this.
Speaker 3: This is the This to me, this has been the most vindicating thing ever because my entire time I've been warning people against bitcoin, yes, and to its rise in value has been making me kind of look like an idiot to these people. But now, boy, was I right? Nah?
Speaker 2: No, one, the way the bitcoin is organized currently is that there are five core developers and around one hundred contributors to the core code. The five core developers are like Linus Turvalds of Linux. They decide what changes are made. So they got a whole code system that they pretty much built, uh, created by the foundation and take control of the developers.
Speaker 1: We move quickly.
Speaker 2: Talk to all variable stakeholders, and three developers decided to join the media Lab.
Speaker 1: This is a big win for us.
Speaker 3: And what day was this?
Speaker 1: This was twenty fifteen.
Speaker 3: Well, there you go. You know, we now know who Sataki and Morimoto is whatever his name is. Yeah, yeah, it's probably Epstein.
Speaker 2: Yeah, holy shit, you know he just sold ten guys Skataki Yokomoto just sold ten thousand bitcoin the other day.
Speaker 3: Oh, I wonder why you know it's actually going down. I think it lost something like three or four thousand dollars this past week. And there's that one video going around of that old guy that was from a few years ago. I'll send it to you. Mori goes, if you knew who owned bitcoin, you would sell it in a second. I know exactly who owns bitcoin. And turns out it was Epstein Morimoto.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Epstein Morimoto.
Speaker 2: Is it and uh, you know it's funny though, because now I get skeptical with this too, because Peter shiff was just on Tucker Carlson talking about how bitcoin isn't valuable and it's not good, and I was kind of surprised. I'm like, well, this guy you would think would be trying to push if he's a part of it, is just a weird thing.
Speaker 1: I haven't quite delved into that again, but.
Speaker 3: Maybe they want to push it over to stable coins. But you know, actually I was talking to my co host on my podcast about this. She almost wonders if this use of stable coins is actually meant to destroy the dollar and then ultimately the stable coins will go down to and that's when they'll bring in the CBDC.
Speaker 2: I think the stable coins would serve as CBDC because they're all connected to central banks. You have to the stable coins work with central banks. And then the idea I think is that it would it would it would it would replace it, but it would be a controllable dollar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, trackable dollar.
Speaker 2: Everything's trackable, controllable, and decentralized was the biggest thing they sold it on. I was like, how you see decentralized when you look at this, I don't see that. I see control. If the concept of blockchain itself.
Speaker 3: That's it, that's it. That's it. Anybody who ever thought that bitcoin was liberating you from the federal Reserve. The fact that their main selling point is that there's a ledger that keeps track of every single Bitcoin that you can't destroy or get rid of, screams the ultimate surveillance coin. That's what they should call Bitcoin surveillance coin. That's all. And you wonder how people got caught on the dark web. But remember I remember bitcoin first got popular a little bit, not huge, but this was way back in the days. Because they were using it to buy drugs on the dark web, that's all. Like at first, I was like, wait a minute, these criminals aren't very smart. There's an entire ledger with your entire transaction. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now the only thing is like, you can use it to launder money.
Speaker 3: I guess a little bit.
Speaker 2: Because the idea is like, you know, nobody knows where that money is coming from anyway, right, But yeah, once you start buying drug all that, it's got to be trackable. It's so funny the criminals go to it first. It's like you've been had, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I think they test a lot of their technology out on the more taboo industries or black industries. I know, I've seen the entire I don't know if it's a documentary, but I saw something where a lot of the stuff that we see in technology today. Do you know they first tested out in the pornography industry?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Like I think they actually made a whole movie about it. I think I had Owen Wilson in it, like credit card processing all that type of stuff on the Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to have to check that out. That makes perfect sense. But it's also who owns the porn companies?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, I mean, let's be honest here, right, that's crazy, dude. Uh. This is him talking to Ahood Brock the what was the Prime Minister of Israel about talent here?
Speaker 1: And Peter Tiele.
Speaker 3: But he wasn't working for Massad at all? Not at all? Was the biggest Yeah, that was the biggest breaking news out of all this. I thank god you confirmed. Yeah, the fact he worked for Massadic. No ship.
Speaker 7: But there's two cybers, some says looking at and even though Peter I never met Peter Teal and everybody says he sort of jumps around and actually.
Speaker 3: Like he's on drugs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he.
Speaker 3: Looks.
Speaker 7: He's a company called Pallanteer p A l l E n.
Speaker 3: T E t I E R.
Speaker 2: All Right, maybe these guys do dude typos, because I mean, this guy can't fucking spell palent here p A l l E.
Speaker 3: And maybe they really can't.
Speaker 1: Maybe they're just fucking yeah.
Speaker 3: You know what's interesting. I think what this also shows is that you know, there are separate networks, right clearly, there's a bunch of emails that came in the past where they were kind of courting Peter Teal. And it's not like Peter tile was like being altruistic before he met you know, uh, what's his name, uh Epstein. It's almost like they there's a certain group and they're just trying to bring all these other jackasses into their own little club to do this. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, well, also, you know, Peter he mentions in here that he gets like a million dollars a month or something from Larry. Now I don't know if he's talking about Larry Fink or Larry Page, but you'll hear that in a minute. And we'll have to look into that. I wonder which Larry that is. I mean, may be another one, but I'm pretty sure it's just one of those two.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Alent two is Peter Teal's company and work out p A.
Speaker 3: A and Yes, how do I t H H E t H E L l okay for euitards due some time. Peter tell is one of the.
Speaker 7: Best avert He's coming next week, so I wanted to talk to him to you, He and Drews and Harrowitz and Larry a million dollars a year.
Speaker 1: Oh, they pay Larry a million dollars a year.
Speaker 3: I don't know who. I don't know who. Larry is, Lucky Larry. I don't know that's Larry, Yeah, Lucky. Yeah, Oh yeah, we're him. There's a few, there's a few rich Larry's out there.
Speaker 1: There is advice and a N.
Speaker 2: D R E E.
Speaker 1: S O N and but yeah, I mean that's about it.
Speaker 2: They're gonna spend the whole time spelling ship. So that's uh, that's him getting a wood barock connected with Pallenteer and all that ship.
Speaker 1: So there's that little connection as well.
Speaker 3: You know, it's weird. It's like you would think that if so what's it called? Epstein is not the mastermind? So is a wood Barock the mastermind? But if you're the mastermind, how do you not know who Peter deel is and Palanteer which is a major player. You know, it's all You're right, there's a lot of this stuff that seems a little fake, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it comes down to who does he work for? He says who he works for? Where I represent the roths Childs. Yeah, yeah, I represent the roths Child's. That's like, you know what I'm saying, Like he's saying it. He works for the Ross he represents them.
Speaker 3: Well, and you can even take that back to the Knights templars mm hmm yep, right, because I think again, and that ties in with this the Vatican.
Speaker 1: Why is he connected to the Vatican?
Speaker 3: Well there's that picture of him and Gulaan Maxwell going and you know, meeting with the Pope. Mm hm. So you know that's the one thing I love about Candice Owns in this is like she's calling out all the Israeli influence and these you know boy hating Jews and stuff like that, but then she shills for one half of the equation exactly.
Speaker 2: Well, just Pizzagate, harm set real ninety nine Democratic Party. Come on, dude, you just discredited one sentence. It's the same thing. Man.
Speaker 1: It's crazy to watch.
Speaker 3: And that's the thing. If you can like step out of the mind control, out of the MK ultra, you will literally find holes or inconsistencies and every one of your favorite.
Speaker 2: Influencers exactly yep, Like look at this, yeah, no wonder he says. Epstein's got aura. Yeah, he fucking loves him. He loves his style, his clothes and everything. I was trying to find. So this guy pandas something. Uh. There was a there was an email thread between do my shit's freezing up? There was an email thread between, Oh I heard.
Speaker 3: Of this guy. I think he's gonna be on the Neplain Desk squad tomorrow, Linda. He's friends with.
Speaker 1: Yeah Panda, yeah, red Panda.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I was trying he was gonna come on here recently, and I got busy and I'm gonna try getim back on. But yeah, he posted something about Epstein messaged somebody and this guy's big in the scientific community, and he messaged him and said that I need you to discredit or make it scientific out of body experiences. And this is another one that's like, ah, is this fuckery?
Speaker 3: No? I believe it because because listen, he was really into psychic things, right, and he was into like I heard them talk about like the telepathy tapes in one of these emails or something like that, and like I said, maybe that goes to his breeding program.
Speaker 2: No, but he wanted him to say that it was just a psychic for like, it was just a mental like it was just you're tripping.
Speaker 1: Oh really, you're Yeah. He wanted him to discredit it.
Speaker 2: He wanted him to go out and put a campaign against it and say And so I looked up the guy and I said, what is his take on antibody experiences? He says, it's one hundred percent just a mental thing that happens to people like that they think happens. It's just all on your head. It's not real. He did go out, Yeah I do too, and he he was you're right, Epstein was into that. But my point is that he clearly wanted other people not to be into that, right for some reason.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe so people won't be looking at him with the stuff he's doing. Oh look at Epstein's out there, you know, just maybe wants to discredit to the public so the public doesn't believe it's real. So when rumors start spreading that he's trying to breed these supernatural mk ultra sex kittens for his personal hair hair, people go, oh, that's too far fetched.
Speaker 2: No exactly, I think you're right, And oh no, there's there's so his hands are in everything.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's crazy, and there's so.
Speaker 2: Much more to kind of go through with this, but I know we're kind of getting towards the lower end of time.
Speaker 3: So I have a question, though, I have a question, and this is what I have a hard time understanding. It's almost like Epstein as a character like Elon Musk. So I'll tell you what I mean. Elon Musk, it says he runs five different companies. Do you really believe that? Absolutely not. And here you have all these files where Epstein appears to have every hand in the cookie jar, and you're like, how can he even do that? There's gotta be some type of team behind him that's doing some of this, because I don't know how he does it all by himself.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, he's the front man one hundred percent, just like Elon and we know that, and you know, I don't know what to and that just means it gives what we're talking about a lot more credence as far as this global elite satanic petophowering. The guy's name was Lawrence Kraus's. This guy's name is Lauren Lawrence Kraus. And here's the twenty eighteen email just to kind of show that, Lawrence, can you pend an article on how to deep bunk claims alien abductions? Oh?
Speaker 3: I wonder why he would want to do that, having to do his Zorro ranch right, You know, I actually wondered about alien abductions. No, I wonder about alien abductions. I mean, what if that's our own tech and where they're really taking them is to these like underground facilities and they think they're on a UFO, but they're actually in a man made facilities somewhere else.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, I thought I implied that earlier. That's definitely what I think. So I thought that I've thought that for years.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I think that's one hundred percent because whenever.
Speaker 2: You look into what's the guy's name, the dude, the dude with the fire in the sky, Travis Brown, I think his name is Travis Brown. He's the guy who like was the logger and he got hit with the radiation and he got sucked up, and everybody you know said that he was disappeared for hours and came back.
Speaker 3: This is all stuff we could do.
Speaker 2: The radiation burns, the stuff that would happen from oh well, we were messing with radioactive radiation technology when we created the nuclear bomb. And during that same time that we did that and successfully did that, they say that UFOs started appearing and UFO tech all of a sudden seemed to hit the scene. So I've always thought that what they did was they took the technology from the Nazis, brought it here worked on it. Right after you know, World War Two, you see roswell crash, you know that the nuclear you know technologies there, and then you hear about people getting probed and it seems more like because they have to be hypnotized in order to remember. Now, if you know anything about hypnotizing, it's kind of like having a dream. When you go into your hypnotic state and you relive traumatic memories, you come back out of your hypnotic state and you don't remember what you just remembered, and then your therapist. Your therapist has to tell you what you just regressed, right, so they can implant memories into these people and say it was an.
Speaker 3: LA right, so yeah, you don't know these You gotta remember.
Speaker 2: These psychologists, hypnotists work with the CIA. They do these hypnotizing experiments. And then that dude, my silent weapon. Shit, I went all into this UFO, all of it. I think you're on an alien. I think you're onto something.
Speaker 3: I mean that makes perfect sense, Like, all right, we're gonna do a regression on you, and then you get under and you know, maybe they find out what actually happened. But then they go, oh, yeah it was it was aliens and you got sucked up in the UFL Yeah, and then you remember. Now now you're like, yeah, that is what happened.
Speaker 2: And then you have this whole memory because you got to remember they're telling you this while you're in a hypnotic state, so you're gonna have a core memory.
Speaker 3: Now that's not real.
Speaker 2: And I can prove this by showing an article where they said that we can implant memories into people's brains, and the way they're doing it is exactly like that and it reminds me of the fourth kind or the fifth kind, Remember that one where the dude's levitating off the bed and he keeps going to the psychologist and she's trying to get into his dreams and he says, alien keeps coming to his room and shit, all of that, Like, that's what I'm talking about. That all seems to be what we're talking about here. But it's not aliens at very most. Its entities that they're accessing in these rituals while they do it, or they're doing it through mechanical means so they can perfect it, so they can then do it through AI like they are now.
Speaker 1: And that's what I think they did, was perfected. Whatever the fuck that was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's definitely a long I think everything points to that, especially the AI that's going on. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: That's a fact, all right.
Speaker 3: So I do want to mention this one.
Speaker 2: We could pull it up, but this is what you brought up, George Bush, the raping on the yacht. This is e f t A zero one two four six zero four nine. I won't bring it up right now, but it talks about ritualistic sacrifice, slice cutting his feet, and of course the cops are like, oh, well, he doesn't have scars on his feet, so he's probably full of shit. And you know, he could have just added like maybe he was told to add that little extra thing in just to kind of discredit himself.
Speaker 1: Who knows, dude, We don't know how deep this goes.
Speaker 2: And so, but the running themes that we see from the book Program to Kill is what he says he witnessed these people do like you pardon me, Like you mentioned with the babies and the intestines and the decapitations and all these different things. There's young children in the book Program to Kill that describe these same things, things that kids would never be exposed to unless they really saw it. Things that no kid would think of in their wildest dreams. Necrophilia, acrophilia, all these different things. They like, who what, like, come on, these are children, and then they're displaying sexual you know, like acting sexual and shit, and they're like very young. I mean, this is just abnormal behavior. But it's over and over and over again.
Speaker 3: You know, it's weird that they gaslight all these children. And for the most part, the general public picks buys a hook line and sinker and they don't ask themself the question, well, how does this five year old even know what this is?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: No, exactly?
Speaker 2: They yeah, yeah, they just blame them on like their age and their imagination. It's like you can imagine, Yeah, dude, that's pretty accurate imagination. Dude, they shouldn't even understand because they could accurately describe human viscera. I don't even know what viscera is. Apparently it's something inside of your body that like lines your and they knew how to describe that. I don't even I'm a grown man and I couldn't describe that to you, So how could a child do it?
Speaker 3: So then it's not another what's it called another study or another investigation? There actually were tunnels underneath that.
Speaker 2: School, Yes, they had, yeah, for yep, And and they didn't enter it into the court case even though the court case wasn't done yet for the mc martin school.
Speaker 1: Very wild.
Speaker 3: It was interesting that they they're covering all of these up, but they're releasing the Epsteine.
Speaker 1: Files yep, exactly.
Speaker 3: So you know what else was go?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, So you remember the World's Fair, the World's Fair, like, so do you know anything about the Jewish Festival?
Speaker 1: That happened at the World's Fair in Chicago.
Speaker 3: I do, but that that clip is taken out of context, right, Well, it looks like they're sacrificing a child to Molock, and that's actually a small piece of a longer performance, which is like Jewish history. So it was an entire play of it. And if you read the Old Testament, there's definitely times where people were sacrificing their children to Molock. Yeah, so that's that's part of the greater one. But you know it still happened.
Speaker 1: No, No, definitely.
Speaker 2: My point was just going to be that, you know, you have the same time as Weimar Germany and Hitler's Germany, and you have them come in here, and it's this revelation of the method, is what I see it. As it may it may just be about all Jewish history, but it's still this idea that they're they're bringing it this new world order, man, that's exactly. I think that it encapsulates that aspect too. But also, like you said, yeah, it goes all the way back thousands of years ago. We know that they were sacrificing to bulls, not to bulls. That was retarded to Malik, to you know, a large bull idol and then they do it reenacting as soon as nineteen thirty three. That's not that long ago. And so I don't think it's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I don't think it's same year as the Havar Agreement exactly. That's my point. The same year.
Speaker 2: That's what I was saying Wymar Germany, the Havar Agreement, the Bolshevik shit and the creation of Israel.
Speaker 1: And so yeah, it's not by mistake.
Speaker 2: And that's why I'm like, we got to point that part out because that's important, and also to segue us into that what like we've talked about this whole time, we're talking about the manufacturing of something, and this is the purpose of the Epstein files that we've talked about.
Speaker 1: Now this is fifteen minutes. We don't got to watch some steer.
Speaker 6: Along with the achievement of a broader piece. And history is within reach. So what Israel is fighting here is not merely a seven front bar but an eighth front war for the Jews against Roman Jusalem clashed over values with a great tragedy for the Jewish people love that.
Speaker 3: But the new Room the United States.
Speaker 1: He stopped playing defense and have moved.
Speaker 3: To all that.
Speaker 2: I think this lays a lot of his ship out into context in a good way, where it's like, dude, he's talking about Rome, the war with Rome. He's calling America Rome. They think they're the new Jerusalem. I mean, you see a little video here, a little video there, and you kind of forget, but when you see it all together, it's like, yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: What the fuck's probably a big part of.
Speaker 3: This is going on. Well, I would say the war, then it would be against the people because the one thing I always love I like to post on Candicezon's Instagram is that you know the picture of the pope wearing that stupid fish hat with a giant star David on it or a star of Rent Fan on it. Yeah. So, like I said, I almost wonder how much of this is just political theater and it's really not against the institutions but against the people in general.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 2: And that's it reminds me of Ezekiel when they talk about when God's like, oh, go there and put feces in the bread and they won't notice and everything else. That's what they're doing to us, you know what I mean, They're doing those things the things that like God said to do to these people that turned away from God, they're doing to us, even though they're the most ungodly and they're the ones, but they're projecting that to us and doing what God said to do to them to us. I mean the really, that's how I look at it. As I read more into that, I was like, holy shit, dude, that's crazy they say with the muslim They called out the Muslims in there too, where they're like, look, he faces his back to me and bows to the sun and everything. And I know that, you know, Muslims were or that New Islam was kind of a creation of Catholicism and everything, but and you know that was all, Yeah, it's all two babylons, you know, Alexander Weisse kind of thing.
Speaker 3: But are his lave? Yeah, but yeah, I think it's I think it's one big uh, you know, excuse my French gangbang of all these bloodlines. And that's why I always like to talk about Deuteronomy thirty two and also the Table of Nations, all the descendants of Noah that are not in the Jesus line that were out intermarrying with these Nephelum and we know that these actually they were called rap i Am or the giants after the flood. And we know that these giants had offspring that had six fingers and six toes. And we know that all these other descendants of you know, Noah that aren't in the Jesus line, we're intermarrying with all these people. I mean, there's literally a send it a Noah named Ashkenas, the son of Gomer. And what you find out in Deuteronomy thirty two. And this is how I really view how the world works now. I think there is I think a pyramid might be the wrong way to say it, but there's definitely certain bloodlines that have more power than the other. But according to Deuteronomy thirty two, and God created the nations, He created the number to the sons of God right, and these are the bene Elohem. These are these fallen gods to rule over each one of them. And the Bible calls them powers and principalities. So the world biblically speaking, is broken down as far as the Satanic control, you know, the capos of Satan in this, you know fallen angel mafia. They're responsible for certain regions over the earth, and in those regions. You have these bloodlines that carry out their orders. It's really set up like the Game of Thrones.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: But they want you to blame one person. I want you to blame one group, because what does that do Bill's prophecy.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, no exactly.
Speaker 2: Uh So I also noticed everybody's pointing out the ball Bank account.
Speaker 3: Oh you saw that, that's wild. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I saw Ian Carroll try to point out that it was just B A A one. But I guess that would still kind of I mean, come on close enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, it's like the CERN sign with six sixty six.
Speaker 2: Yes exactly. Yeah, so yeah, we're dealing with it. It's it's the same ship, dude, It's crazy.
Speaker 3: I want to make sure. All you gotta do is look at the temple on his Island, the Temple of Solomon, which is like a freemason's wet dream. Yes, they're super into that stuff. Right, So these guys, you know, this is what I would call you know, I guess you use anything. These people might be jew by bloodline and we don't even know that, but they definitely do not worship the Most High God. They definitely are worshiping these Ballen deities, and you can just look at you know, the stuff on his island. You can just look at everything, and I think, you know, it's nuts when you think about it. This world is so crazy when you think about.
Speaker 1: It, absolutely, absolutely, you know.
Speaker 2: And to that point, you know, at Trump in the ballroom and it looking like Solomon's temple when you look at it aerially, like above looking at it. And then also you have the triumphal arch that he wants to put in DC, which is literally the arch of ball and they have the same one in France which has heavy you know what would you call it globalist or Illuminati ties?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all coming to fruition out right in the open. Well, actually, someone pointed at this, who's the guy that wrote Morals and Dogma? Yeah, Freemason. How funny is it that you know what statue they actually brought back in DC under Trump's administration, the Albert Pike statue.
Speaker 1: I know, nobody peep that.
Speaker 2: It's like hello, you know, no, I mean you got Abraham Lincoln who is friends with the the the equal to Albert Pike was a Grand Master Matt Mason of the Northern District of America named Abraham Jonas who was very good friends with Abraham Lincoln, who made Joseph Smith the Mormon a Mason on site.
Speaker 3: So this guy fought for the Confederate side, and this is the type of shit.
Speaker 2: So then why is Lincoln sitting like zeus inside of the Washington, DC area just like that, because he is a part of the same thing, as much as we like to idolize him like he had nothing to do with it, Then why is he rubbing shoulders with people that are They're all in this together.
Speaker 3: All of them. Right, we know how this Masonic system of governance works, right, especially we have real time, you know, evidence of this. Unless you're part of these groups, they don't allow you to climb the political ladder, and you don't go stack it against you, they'll overly fund the other person and target you. So you got to just assume that anybody in the federal you know, in the Senate or in Congress to a certain extent, are bought and paid for it and pretty much sold their soul.
Speaker 1: Yes, kind of have to.
Speaker 2: So I guess we'll leave it with this one because this is pretty fucking crazy dynamic sexual sessions.
Speaker 1: So there's some kind of like academy.
Speaker 2: I guess that he had or he was a part of in some weird way, and it was about like people's sexual deviances and rating on a scale of like where you're at or something.
Speaker 1: Uh, yes, yeah, it gets weird.
Speaker 2: I'm esther Cohen Tser Epstein, if you're receiving this, and you're receiving this because you are a convicted sex offender required by law to monitor, control, and maintain your sexual deviance, or an extraordinary citizen who could benefit from having your sexual deviance monitored, explored and amplified. Now either way, myself, my common law husband, Peter John Benet client, whoa is this is this related that you have? You seen this stuff with John bnay Ramsey going missing because of Epstein?
Speaker 1: Do you think that I'm gonna have it?
Speaker 3: It might be they said the name John Benet, what the fuck it will?
Speaker 2: People have pointed it out for another reason that he had something to do with that because he was connected. I guess Justlain Maxwell was recruiting from the same school she was at, or you know, the same beauty pageant she was at. Uh, just Lain Maxwell worked with and so there's that thing. But then look at this, this John Benet client. Anyway, this will help you achieve all your sexual deviance goals. So this isn't like a school to keep you from being sexually devious. This seems to be something to help you be sexually deviate that he's a part of. Needless to say, we all have significant daddy issues. It says, drop by for a dynamic sexual healing session at blank offered by the Bowls School of Nourishment and Healing, successor to the Jeffrey Epstein Foundation. Individual sessions will measure not only your level of sexual arousal to deviant stimulus, but also give girth, volume, spin drop, amount of english on the ball of refraction, thrust, temperature, skintone alignment.
Speaker 1: They're just making a joke about the rotation of the earth as well.
Speaker 2: It says, Wait a minute, lady, what qualifies you to take over this prestigious foundation?
Speaker 1: It says, good question. I was born and raised.
Speaker 3: Listen to this.
Speaker 2: I was born and raised in a family that valued sexual exploration and accepted and even celebrated sexual deviance. My grandmother was known as the black Hole of BAYELITSUK and serviced Cosacks, Black Russians, white Russians and anyone and everyone, as long as they could pay. So she was a prostitute and in the nineteen fifties Atlanta, my mother offered husbands stress release sessions in the alley behind the drug store. These are great names for that. While my father gave abortions to the girlfriends or wives. I wonder what they did with those kids.
Speaker 3: It was the family.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's really the sick part.
Speaker 2: What the fuck happened to the kids from the abortion anyway, it was a family joke that we got clients coming and going, wow, that's fucked up. Of course, like many the many teenagers, I rebelled from my family. And so as it goes, it talks about you have a great gift, get on your knees and show me this guy. Okay, but she gets in to talk about working with Epstein or something with Epstein. Here it is here it is when Divine Madness expanded to a ranch in Reserve, New Mexico. We became neighbors to educator, entrepreneur, and philanthropist Jeffrey Epstein, who had bought this oil ranch. He said he was intrigued by the recruitment methods, and YO sent me as an ambassador Jeffrey was tall, handsome, rich and magnetic. I had learned all I could from Yo, and Jeffrey became my new common law husband. He adopted me, my teenage daughter and her friends as his own, flying them in private jets, taking them snorkeling in the Caribbean, and introducing him to VIPs. These people are VIPs to his thing, Alan Dershowitz, Prince Andrew, and President Clinton. I became part of a coven of very empowered, confident and successful women recruiters. I used all the recruiting techniques developed to Okay, so let's get down here.
Speaker 3: Does she use the word coven like?
Speaker 1: Yes, which she was in a witch is exactly? No, exactly, she's from a witch's coven.
Speaker 2: And you'll see that that's true as we go, because this next couple paragraphs lays that out.
Speaker 3: Still, I wanted more from Jeffrey.
Speaker 2: Epstein, and he was often distant and dismissive of me and my feminine charms. One night, as the sun said over Little James Island, I stood in the room where Jeffrey had received a therapeutic massage from one of my daughter's friends.
Speaker 1: The room was covered in genius as seed wow, so he okay, which was going to waste?
Speaker 2: I had an inspiration and asked the chef to bring me an extra large turkey baster, and in a beautiful fertility ritual, created my youngest daughter with Epstein's seamen seed from his daughter's friend, from her daughter's friend, because you got to remember, that came from the massage with her daughter's friend. And then she couldn't let that seed go away. I mean, this is really sick. At first, Jeffrey was furious. But this is where it gets crazy. But I pointed out that by staggering daughters every eight years, he would always have a supply of ripe girls at his disposal.
Speaker 3: He brought me a house.
Speaker 2: He bought me a house, and got my oldest daughters into BLANK by donating fifty thousand to their gender studies program, and paid for my youngest daughter to attend Blank. And all she had to do was send him a pint of Mormon blood every week.
Speaker 3: Thank you, jeff I don't know. I don't know how they get the Mormon blood, dude, you no, sorry, sorry, Well, I said, the Mormons are very occult too. It's a very Masonic they are.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why he would want Mormon's blood.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's like we got to find out if they're more real like Hebrew than we are.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So finally, this part here is kind of important. Thank you, Jeff for you helped me help so many people and gave me the Italian marble tiles in my kitchen and a ranch of my own to continue the great work.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know about you, but I talk about the great work on here a lot.
Speaker 2: It's a free Masonic term, especially whenever you capitalize the front or the first letter both words. It has a godly spiritual aspect to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Fuck, I should have went back in there just to see who sent that and where to see if it looks real or not.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you know, what really make sense though, is that this is a generational thing that you know, her mother was a hooker or something like that, or her grandmother was a hooker. Like clearly she did not grow up in any remnant of remnants of a you know, a healthy household. And it just shows you that it's generational and it hurt people, hurt other people. Holy shit, this is all part of these bloodlines goals. So wait a minute, does this say this is from Jeffrey Epstein? Why would the letter.
Speaker 1: Tyser Epstein?
Speaker 2: I guess she became like a wife of his in a way, but why would who did she?
Speaker 1: What is this letter? Why is it getting sent?
Speaker 3: Isn't this weird? Yeah?
Speaker 2: This is where it could be some fuckery. This could be fuckery from twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: We don't know.
Speaker 1: But that was a fucking compelling ass fucking.
Speaker 3: That was well. She said me, yeah, there's a drug that's her damn. Yeah, yeah, got some heavies. Yeah dude, but before a group training exercise in Bally. Holy shit, dude, you know what the training exercise? Yeah, sessions are Oh fuck correct if I'm wrong in this letter?
Speaker 1: Oh no, go ahead.
Speaker 2: This was just a brochure that was sent in that letter from the Cohen Epstein family to your family.
Speaker 1: That's what That's why it was from him. Go ahead, Okay.
Speaker 3: So she was bringing her daughters or her daughter's friends to Epstein every single month.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, there's a little girl behind him right here, dude, you see that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, looking down?
Speaker 1: Dude, Holy shit.
Speaker 3: That might be one of the most compelling, compelling.
Speaker 2: Heinous things I've ever heard or seen out of all these files. Thank you Ryan Gable. He's been on the show a couple of times. He mentioned that efta document and I was like, I have to bring that one up tonight.
Speaker 1: That was fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Everybody just does their part. There's three million fucking documents all.
Speaker 3: We'll get it all.
Speaker 2: Out there, and then imagine the three million that they kept, because there was apparently six point five million in all or some shit.
Speaker 3: I think what they haven't given us, right, there's probably so many that they haven't given us. All the reactions and the ones they did give us, I think maybe a couple of them aren't. But they were carefully selected for their major objective, which you know what we talked about all the time. It's just this fulfillment of prophecy and it's coming whether we want it or not. And uh, I don't know. Right now is the time to abide in the Lord and ask for forgiveness. Yeah, that, because it's gonna get real. It's gonna get real, That's what I'm saying. There are trillions of dollars, multi generations that are enacting this plan. And if you think they're gonna give up or that they're just gonna stop because the people, you know, become aware of it. And the crazy part of it is people coming aware of it. It's all part of the plan.
Speaker 1: That's the crazy part. The reaction is also a part of the plan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's something I got hipto not long ago, and I've been really heavy on that with everything that's been coming out. Like always remember the reaction is a part of the plans that don't react, analyze process and figure out what the fuck they want the reaction to be, and then go forward and you know whatever that looks like. You know, but yeah, man, man, I think this was a fire deep dive. I think we got yeah, we get you know, it's a little different than how everybody else is probably doing it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to give some real contextual information.
Speaker 3: We're giving like the real take on it, right, Yes, Like people look at it at the surface level, like they're discovering this stuff. And the one thing I noticed is, I mean, and I fall under this category, right. I think the entire modern conspiracy movement is one hundred percent natural turf right, And you just have to go back to QAnon, you know, and what was there saying leaving Israel for last which just lines up perfectly with biblical prophecy. Yes, and it is Israel fucking operation.
Speaker 2: To fuck that's been proven to in these documents now, which is crazy that people are still going with q There's still there's still people pushing it, and it's like, yo, this was just now proven that that's not you know.
Speaker 3: But let me tell you something. They the Q people, they have some of the best faith I've ever seen in my life. I don't know how the ones that are still around pushing this stuff. You're just like, what is going on here?
Speaker 2: I think a lot of them are evangelicals, Yeah do. I think a lot of them are evangelical Christians, And so the faith is so strong within them already you can shake them, you know what I mean, You can't fucking shake them.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: And one thing that the conspiracy movement needs to get back into is focusing on digging into real shit, you know, and like it used to be that like the mainstream story would have holes in it and people would scientifically break down like this is.
Speaker 3: What the fuck it really is?
Speaker 1: These guys got connections.
Speaker 2: There's money here, there's money there, and there's a little bit of that still going on, but a lot of it is I read a CIA document and I'm just gonna believe everything. It says we're gonna lose gravity for seven seconds in a couple months, and then that gets millions of views, and nobody's paying attention to what's really going on because you have so many people doing that sensationalist bullshit. And I get Bill Cooper's frustration when he was alive, when Alex Jones did this, because I see it all the time now and it's fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh the lizards, the lizards, the lizards. Yeah, you know, technically that's a secular play on something very biblical. When I'm in my mobile ministry as I call it, uh uber, and I talk to these people, you know, I use real life examples. I'm like, I'm sure you guys have heard of the whole idea that shape shifting reptilians run the world. Well, what if I told you that's just a secular way of saying that. Because if you look into the types of angels, there are right ones called the seraphum. When they came down here on that mount herman thing, which literally means serpent. Like you know, so all this is derived from our ancient pass. I think in order to understand what's going on now, you need to understand our ancient pass. Yes, and pretty much everything they feed us today is BS always faking gay. Thanks so much, Ben, I'm gonna have to hope you up with the Paul Stobs sometime. Do I think that you guys would have a great conversation too.
Speaker 1: He's super.
Speaker 2: All he does is biblical kind of conspiracy, orial history kind of like you and and uh, yeah, I think you guys would have a great talk.
Speaker 1: That'd be awesome to see.
Speaker 2: Oh but yeah, man, it's a great It's great as always love having you on. You come on whenever, and yeah, I'll come on and throw it down too whenever you want.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So, like I said, in two or three weeks, come on my show and we'll do it. And you know, thank you for having me on here. Like I said, every time I talk, I think we just have not blowing smoke up our own ass. But I just think we have such a fluid conversation too, and it just bounces off perfectly. We see the you know world similarly and yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go to the I'm gonna go to the chat at the end of this.
Speaker 2: Give you guys, you know, talk to you guys for a second, give me some love and feedback and otherwise. Ben, you know, maybe if you got a free schedule, you know, a couple of days a week, you come co host, man, you come on the six G Dog, you could be my guy.
Speaker 3: If yeah, we will see you know right now, I'm still working full time. Unfortunately in California inflation is getting up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, I've been I know, I've been fucking.
Speaker 2: Working like I work like full time, you know, so like sixty seventy hours a week, like six seven days.
Speaker 3: And then doing this.
Speaker 2: It's been a lot, so I get it. Man, it's definitely real out there.
Speaker 3: Well, Jeezy Mark, thank you for tuning in. Jesus X are dog dude, Yeah yeah, yeah, thank you for checking out my show. There. When I turned it to a Democrat, you know, you're.
Speaker 2: Saying we're all progressives at heart, we all want everybody to have a better life and better progressive values and things like that. It's been weaponized against us into this leftist, crazy, anti god, anti creation thing. And now we've been forced into the right, which has always been about authoritarianism, more control, more censorship, and we're believing that there are saviors when in reality it's it's not the case.
Speaker 1: Sorry, but that's my view on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And the reason why I do focus a lot on the Republican Party and I focus on Donald Trump a lot is because the Republicans are should I say, conservatives have the healthy distrust in the government, They're more likely to be conspiracy theorist right, and I see them falling for the trap of the Republican Party. And maybe I shouldn't say this, but I just left at the left and they're so just mind controlled and bots and all their crazy It's like whatever due the very relevant to me, right, So right now we have Trump and the pollunteer world order. So but to your point, it's two wings of the same bird, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Notice I said progressive values. I didn't say we're all Democrats at heart. Here, I said we all have some progressive values, right, Like, that's very different than saying, well, democrats are right.
Speaker 3: Most of the time. It's just like, you know, so, oh, he's talking about the deportation of illegal immigrants, oh, yeah, well that needs to happen. But in a different way. Yeah, he's a But I've really come to this now and I really believe this. And whether I'm right or wrong, I don't know. But clearly everything that's going on right now, God is seen if you believe in a creator, and he's really I mean, he's okay with it for a reason. He's using this for a reason.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: So when it comes to anything political, especially with these you know, immigration stuff, I really take no stance on it, right because I see both the argument. I see that, you know, if you want a you know, safety net country, you can't import forty million people. And I also understand, I understand why you're pissed off about it. But on the same token, I see what they're doing. They're desensitizing us to this type of police state. They're ushering in the surveillance state. That's the point, and that's the point. So that's why I take you And that's the part nobody you know, and that's the point. Maybe they just hear I'm not even talking about GZ anymore. I'm just saying in general, people will hear this one thing that hits them, because again, we're been programmed with these hot button reactions.
Speaker 2: As soon as you hear a keyword, you're like, ah, you know, you're like that guy sounds like.
Speaker 1: A leftist now, and it's like, just take a minute.
Speaker 2: The point of it is it's being utilized to usher in a police state, my replacement, migration.
Speaker 1: The whole thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, but yeah, dude, always always amazing. Thank you so much, Ben, and uh yeah, we'll see you soon, dude. Let me do a shameless plug real quick, please please please. If you enjoyed this live, check me out on YouTube. It's End of the World's with an S news.
Speaker 3: And if you want some short form stuff, check me out on Instagram at End of the World News, no S and there I make three minute videos. But I'm trying to build up the YouTube channel, so uh yeah tune in.
Speaker 1: Yeah I will.
Speaker 2: I will put the links as well in the uh in the show description for Spotify in this later.
Speaker 1: And also yeah, we're.
Speaker 2: Trying to build up that YouTube here. We're almost to monetization. See you guys, you know, play in the background or something. You know, we'll get there quick. Just saying but yeah, it's a it's a little bit of uphill battable. Once you get there, I feel like then you can kind of yeah. Well, you know, I've had people hit me up and we're like, how come I can't give you hype points or whatever? And I'm like, because I can't do anything on YouTube yet, you know, yeah, you have to. I would imagine that when they can do that, it'll help though, you know. So yeah, do we help each other out?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well all right, well, thank you sir for having me on. I got Bible study tonight.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'll talk.
Speaker 3: Can I just close? This is that how it works? I I got to log off?
Speaker 1: Oh you can just X out? Yeah, okay, cool?
Speaker 3: All right, hy guys and everybody in the chat, thank you and God bless and thank you God bless. And you'll come on my show in three weeks.
Speaker 1: Yep, I'm about it.
Speaker 3: Let's do a date and we'll get it locked in.
Speaker 2: Sounds good. I'll see you later, peace Peace. Just a quick scroll through the chat here, give you guys a little feedback. It was a little bit of a banger deep dive. I hope you guys liked it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had so much information I could have went for like four hours.
Speaker 2: I may have to do with a second part er to this, possibly mostly about the program to kill. I think that the context behind that from David McGowan is very important. Rip to him, that guy was he had his hand on the pulse or some shit.
Speaker 1: He's gone now.
Speaker 2: But yeah, welcome in Alquium, nef Hunter, Cake in a cup, bird man, what's up? The files have been heavily redacted. We just get to see what they want us to exactly. I mean, there's plenty of files that haven't been released. Notice how the media say it is Satanists doing this, never saying the Chosen Ones worship what we all call Satan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a fact. Fuck.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you guys think any of the chosen Ones have ever sacrificed the lesser chosen one to suit their own agenda? I'd imagine because JFK might be an example of that. You know, his family was involved with these what you could call the cabal or Illuminati, and he was kind of their sacrificial lamb to an extent. Now people argue that he turned against Israel and everything else, but you know, that's just kind of a newer development.
Speaker 1: And again, remember the manufacturing of the prophecy. You never know.
Speaker 3: J five.
Speaker 2: If I have a passport that never got stamped and the last time I entered Australia, no customs at all. Holy shit, they don't do customs in Australia, No way, they definitely do. Now, what do we got to hear? They want the Aramonic or Abrahamic religions to go to war against each other Christianity, Islam and Judaism in order to get rid of them and establish their one world religion. Net Hunter. That's what we talk about in here all the time. But that's exactly right, It's exactly right. They also name drop everyone, whether it was just an unproven tip from someone or someone exactly. And that's kind of the context I was trying to lay here a little bit, which is like, hey, let's don't discredit ourselves by believing everything we read and see. Let's look at what's real, what's kind of like in the middle, and just not be controlled by people. Because that's clearly a tactic of this. I'll go kind of to the bottom. I gotta look more into Kathy O'Brien stuff, because now all of her shit has a lot more credence to it, especially now, so these conversations are gonna have to be had again, cutting or twenty minutes or so. Yeah, more blind and deaf women giving lectures and discovering new things while being able to ask, being able to speak in four different language but unable to speak because of lifelong death. What is that referring to? Well, that was a while ago. I'll go down to the bottom. See what you'll talk about.
Speaker 3: Deport the legal ones to.
Speaker 2: That have no qualifications and or don't have a firm grasp on the English language and have a simulated I think you meant illegal ones I would imagine.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, was a this was a fun one.
Speaker 2: I'll be back on here what days today Friday, Friday Live will be about five six o'clock Friday Live.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 2: And we'll either continue on some of this, maybe a little bit more of the program to kill go back over that, or we'll just get into our next topics. We've got plenty of plenty of shit coming down the pike, and so thank you again as always, and I'll see you all Friday.
Speaker 1: Peace out.