Speaker 1: Enjoy these back to back classic Forbidden Knowledge News episodes.
Speaker 2: Tonight, I want to.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the show. Robert Falco. After completing advanced studies in psychology, he worked in the field of mental health since nineteen eighty six, most recently in private practice. He has served as an adjunct professor of psychology at a number of universities in college colleges. Since his youth, he has pursued interest in the prayer normal, especially at UFOs, publishing in the Bulletin of Anomalist Experience, Outer Limits magazine, and related journals. He is also a children's book author. Robert, Welcome, How are you doing tonight?
Speaker 2: Okay, how are you, Chris.
Speaker 1: I'm very good. Thanks for joining us. I've been looking forward to having you on. I've read the papers that you sent me and very fascinating. We're going to talk about those. You basically created an outline for an integration of quantum physics, karmac theory, scheme of theory and therapy, shamanic or etheric realities and the nature of coincidence, and another paper about the parallels between recent UFO phenomenon and Rudolph Steiner's cosmology. And we're going to talk about those. This is gonna be fascinating, But first, this is your first time on the show. I'd love to hear more about just your background in general and what brought you to delve into these topics.
Speaker 2: Well, the UFO phenomena I have been interested in since I was quite young. I had an experience of being visited by what were later termented beings when I was about eight or eight years old, and we can get into that perhaps, but it was pretty classic experience of apocalyptic visions, ecological disasters, that kind of thing, which I had no frame of reference at that point for it. That was back in the sixties, so I'm kind of dating myself here. But you know, later in reading the abduction literature, which fascinated me, I made a clear link. It was sort of a classic experience, a manted experience. After that, perhaps because of that, I'm not quite sure, I became very interested in the paranormal from a young age. In terms of UFOs. I actually did an independent study in college on that. I had an anthropology professor who was willing to sponsor that. That turned into a couple of small articles, and I eventually took that work and put into an article on the Bulletin of anomaloust Experience back in nineteen ninety four. Since then, you know, I've been kind of in and out of studying the phenomena. Most recently the last ten years or so, I've become pretty avid reader of Rudolf Steiner. I had previously studied Gurjeff and some other occult traditions, but Steiner was was a revelation to me. I really have gotten a lot out of reading him, and in the article at a Limits magazine, which is August of twenty twenty, it's a UK publication, I put together some thoughts and some research I had done linking as you mentioned, Steiner's cosmology in UFOs. So to some degree, I come from the advantage point of an experiencer. I'm most interested in the abduction phenomena. I'm not so much interested in nuts and bolts and lights in the sky type aspect of UFOs, although I think that has its place. So that's that's something I've been studying. Reading Hopkins Jacob's Yvonne Smith recently very interested in tying it into the star speculations about star children, about the evolution of man. I see the UFO phenomena as a spiritual phenomena, not so much a technological phenomena you know about for souls, almost in a token kind of fashion. So that's I tie in Tolkien a little bit in the paper as well, so maybe it gives you an overview. Yeah, in my practice, I've come across a couple of people who have had a number of people have had unusual experiences, including some couple of people have had UFO abductions, so I have some familiarity with that. I've also run into some people who were connected to MK Ultra, the CIA mind control studies experiments, so that opened up a whole other window into kind of what's going on in the world right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, And you know, we're going to talk about Steiner's work and the connections to ufology today. The more I learn and look into it, the more these spiritual connections that you mentioned become very apparent. And I don't think that you would be able to separate rate the two once you, you know, learn and gets to a certain level of understanding with this, and even with a paranormal phenomenon and the link to consciousness, it's all you know connected, and the more I study it and look into it. The more parent that is. And you can't once you go down there, you can't get out of it, you know, you got to keep going down that road.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Yeah, I think this is again a lot of people have already connected to the UFO phenomena, the abduction phenomena, particular with your death experiences out of body experiences. The Free Research Institute has done some great studies on that, the out of your intull sponsored studies, which they emphasize more the positive aspect of the phenomena, which I think is every bit is real as the traumatic aspect. But Italian with the paranormal and the spiritual is that's the root of it. This is a battle I think between fundamentally between good and evil, and you know that's that's a more complicated question maybe than traditional metaphysics, but I think that's kind of where we're at here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's very similar to the conversation I was having with my guests last night. When it comes to your personal experience with this mantis being. Was this more of a I guess a non physical experience. Were you taken like during the night in your sleep or how did this occur?
Speaker 2: It was both physical and mental. They were beings who who were coming into my room, much like in the abduction phenomena. I don't recall being abducted per se and being taken board a ship or anything like that. Perhaps those memories are there. I'm not a fan of hypnosis unless you're a really trained hypnotherapist, so I haven't gone that route. I did try to explore it with the MDR, which is a technique for exploring TRUMP, and came up against a bit of a brick wall with a colleague of mine and wasn't really able to go any further. So there may be elements I don't remember a lot of What I do remember consciously are beings coming into my room over a period of a number of weeks. It wasn't one episode and a download. It's almost it was kind of like microfiche, if you're familiar with that. I had a vision of this information being inputed very quickly, and I remember telling them to slow down. It was going too fast, which is something that other abductees or experiencers have mentioned. So there was some sort of information that was being downloaded. I don't know what that is, but I definitely had visions very typical of the manted experiences of nuclear war, ecological disaster, things of that nature. It was very terrifying. I was very young at that age and had really no idea what was going on. I had never been someone who was a child who's afraid of the dark or anything like that or And the interesting thing for me, one of the interesting things is I've never really had any further experiences. Other adductees and experiencers, as you know, have repeated episodes. That hasn't happened, so I'm not I'm not sure why, but that was an isolated period of time, but it was more than one incident.
Speaker 1: That's very interesting. Now, since we started talking about the spiritual aspect of this, let's start with your paper about Rudolph Steiner and his cosmology. For the audience that may not be familiar with his work or who he is, could you give just a brief overview of who he was and what is the basis of his work and theories.
Speaker 2: Well, he's a pretty complicated character, but to give a quick synopsis, he was was born in late nineteenth century died in nineteen twenty four. He was the founder of the anthro pasophical movement, which grew out of the theosophical movement. So he had been a follower of sorts of Leavatski and that crew before he split off on his own. He was a clairvoyant from a young age. He also studied science. He claims to have been in touch with Rosa Cruci and a free Masonic masters who guided him into developing a scientific approach towards a super sensible So he developed his own Anthi pasophical movement, which is connected now to the Waldorf Schools, the camp Hill Schools of biodynamic gardening, and some other pursuits. Projective geometry is another pursuit, some of a different form of physics and geometry. He's a polymath. I think he was phenomenally intelligent, but he saw his role, his spiritual mission, as primarily trying to help mankind see what was going on in the world in terms of the move towards materialism technology. He warned against that to a great degree. You know, he wasn't a lout eyed who wanted to destroy the machines. He knew the technological development was inevitable, but he wanted to put it in line with human evolution, something that could serve man versus taking over. In his cosmology, he talks about a number of different beings who he describes as beings of hindrance, beings who were assigned a role in human evolution, but who decided to overstep their bounds, and thus they became the fallen angels of traditional metaphysics. Araman a Lucifer are the two primary ones that have influenced human history thus far, and arimon is He took the term from a Zoastrianism horamasda is it's the good god. Araman is the evil god. But he describes him as coming from sub nature, as being a ruler of sorts in the subatomic realm, and the bringer of technology, artificial intelligence, computer intelligence into humanity. Also, he's involved with electlectricity, electronics. That's kind of interesting if you see what's going on in the world now.
Speaker 1: Yes, definitely, that's what I was gonna say, if you could give us like a synopsis on your paper, because it links what's happening now with Steiner's cosmology and these aromanic entities.
Speaker 2: Basically, yeah, he describes eremon as having followers, so he describes them broadly as aramonic beings. Again, he died in nineteen twenty four, long before the UFO phenomena became really well known, so he didn't break it down into types of beings the way you know uphologists try now. But Araman was is it basically attempting to create a split off eighth sphere, which is in a cult concept, by blinding man to his spiritual destiny and his spiritual nature, reducing all our thought to materialistic scientific thought of what we might call scientism now, and at the same time creating a society controlled by technology. Keep in mind Steinder died in nineteen twenty four. He was talking about machine and human interfaces, you know, back over one hundred years ago. He spoke about how if we use technology the right way, we can develop machines that are controlled by human consciousness, and each of us has our own separate vibration, and we can then control them, the machines, and have them work for us. He talked about a whole different form of science that could develop from that. His fear was that, you know, machines would, under his aramonic influence, become the controllers of humanity. And he was an early person who pointed out the the negative effects of electricity and electronics on human health. He considered it to be basically anti life, and that's simplifying things to some degree, but that's that's sort of the nature of his of his take on Aramon. The other aspect of Eremon is that he tries to control the political economic spheres. There's a quote in my paper of about how Steinder mentioned, if aramonic forces to take over, you know, the stock market, financial transactions would become very very fast and very done with a lot of acumen. And he kind of made fun of the stock market back then as being, you know, very very slow and very inefficient. He's just a very interesting quote coming from the early twentieth century. And now we have supercomputers trading trillions of dollars on the stock market. So there's the component of electricity, electronics, and the sub atomic world which links Tocern, which maybe we can get into, but also the control of politics and economics. Ariman is interested in control and power. He's interested in controlling human beings and again blinding us to our spiritual nature, blocking us from the influences of what Steinder called the good gods and archangel Michael Christ. In some ways, Steiner has a very traditional metaphysics in some ways, he has his own take on that and he develops his own metaphysics or cosmology, which is part traditional and part occult. So I don't know that answers all your question.
Speaker 1: That does, And I want to break down a couple of things. The eighth sphere kind of reminds me of this matrix or simulation theory that you know, we're kind of trapped in this prison type planet situation. And then, uh, the other part of the paper, it's it's very prophetic about what's happening now, especially with the transhumanism movement and everything moving towards this kind of like singularity that Curswell writes about. And if you combine that with you know, the AI and and everyone that wants to move towards this transhuman era, you know, wanted to be able to open their garage with a button in their hand or whatever they think it's gonna be about. Uh, it's gonna go a lot further and a lot deeper than that, and could go pretty dark pretty quick. Uh, if it turns out the way it seems like it's going to turn out right now. I mean, so many things that have been warned about from gentlemen like these in the past are occurring right now, so it's something we definitely have to pay attention to.
Speaker 2: I would think, yeah, absolutely. The the transhumanism is is obviously an aspect of the the technology run a buck that Steiner was concerned about. He was concerned about machine human uh hybrids or what we call cyborgs now that would be controlled by by Araman aramonic beings. The the the Quest for immortality, and the Quest for the Singularity fit in very well with you know, Stein's vision of what Arma is trying to create. This virtual world or matrix, which is you know, the popular term for it because of the movies, is exactly what pretty much exactly what Steiner was describing. Aramon wanted to create through technology, and now we have you know, we have these surveillance systems, we have chemtrails. There's a lot of I think good research that's been done linking all of those things together into the development of a nanotechnology that creates this you know, this spider web of singularity or interconnection that's for control, is for surveillance as well as there's the genetic hybrid element to this, where artificial human beings are created for specific purposes, which is, you know, one of the nightmares if that technology runs amuck. You know. I connect Steiner in that paper also to Laura Burne, who's a contemporary Irish mystic and a lot of her if you claims to be in touch with archangel Michael and other gods, other angels and being given insight into what's going on in the world, and her modern writings aligned very much with Steiner in terms of her fear of transhumanism, her description of beings in the future that are soulless who have been created for specific purposes to be soldiers or to be workers. That kind of thing, this kind of hive mind, this kind of spider like society that Stunder described was what he was fearing human evolution could head towards if we weren't aware of the aramonic influences and trying to stop them. At the same time, I mean, he also made it clear that this is a time when positive spiritual forces are available to us if we seek them, and they will also be trying to reach out to us and trans form more consciousness in more of an organic way. So I see the positive in the negative aspects of the UFO experiencers and the abduction phenomena in that light at least, it's one way to look at it that you have these beings who steam benign, you know, who heal, you know, who develop help experiencers develop special abilities, and then you have you know, a lot of the trauma that's connected to it, the medical experimentation, the you know, the sexual activity in the creation of hybrids. So that and it's it's very fascinating because there's a lot of ambiguity there in my mind and I think other people's minds about you know, what is really going on here. Is this to serve mankind to help us develop a higher consciousness? Or is this more in line with what what Steiner feared would be created through our amand and I think both are going on. I do think this is kind of a battle between good and evil.
Speaker 1: Yes, I agree with you. I think both is going on. And I think that people researchers like yourself and researchers that are into nuts and bolts side you know, strictly nuts and bolts, uh, And and also researchers who were you know, strictly spiritual, are strictly paranormal. Need to compare notes and come together more. And I think that we could get a lot further, maybe understand it a little bit more. But you know, they had those those nuts and bolts. Guys. A lot of them are are you know, so hardcore with their theories that they just won't even touch some of this stuff. And it's, you know, it's it's kind of disappointing. But I think that we're getting there to maybe some of them are taking a little bit closer look. I've been encouraged by some researchers lately who have actually kind of flipped flipped their mind over a little bit.
Speaker 2: You know. I think that's becoming increasingly clear that there's a paranormal aspect of this, both from people who see it as a as a positive phenomenon those who see it more of an evil phenomena. It's interesting that j. Allen Heineck was a reader of Steiner. Jacques Vallet in his journals, mentions that he extensively read Steiner, He read Seiner's books, annotated them extensively, talked about Steiner quite a bit. So Heineck was was very interested in that angle from from an early from an early age, he was interested in Rosicrucian studies, and so is Jaques Ballet, by the way, who did us a favor by writing Passport to Magonia, and he was one of the first to really do good research on the connection between the paranormal, fairy and fairy faith, other dimensions, and UFO phenomena. So I think we are we are definitely moving in that direction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very encouraging.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think there's room for there's definitely some technology going on. Trevor Constable, who's probably the only euphologist who really directly linked to Steiner, and also Wilhelm Reich who he was a Reichean to the UFO phenomena. It talks about how etheric technologies Etheric physics explains some of the that's in both aspects of UFOs. The fact that they can shut cars down and apparently perhaps cause blackouts doesn't make sense in terms of modern contemporary physics because it would require such a tremendous energy source that it just seems impossible. But if you look at ethere in physics, it makes perfect sense. And we're not gonna have time to go into detail on that, but you know, I recommend reading Trevor constable. He was I think one of the first to really link the occult literature to the UFO phenomena, particularly Steiner and Wilhelm write.
Speaker 1: Now, before we get too far away from it, you mentioned CERN earlier, I want to talk a little bit about the connections that could possibly be going on there. Yeah, there's spooky stuff that I've heard about CERN. A lot of people have some interesting theories about what could possibly be going on whenever Geordy Rose was involved with some of the technology there that was interesting, some of the ted talks he gave and and things like that. So, yeah, what do you think is the connection there?
Speaker 2: Well, if we're opening up other dimensions, you know, where we're really I think there's possibly two things going on that these scientists are very naive to what they're opening up the world to, similar to some of the scientists who are involved in the atomic atomic bomb. So that's a possibility. Or there may be you know, occult elements amongst physicists who are involved in this, And there's there's been some speculation of occult rituals going on at certain other places that are kind of black magic and are kind of welcoming in entities from other dimensions, much like Crowley and some of the more the left hand o couldness. If you look at Jack Parsons, he was Crowleyite and he clearly was into black magic. So there's a tradition there of some of these scientists being involved with black magic. So some of that certainly may be going on. I think the danger is what Seinner talked about, is we really don't understand electricity, magnetism, quantum world. We think we do, but we really don't know what we're playing with. And we're not just playing with quantitative figures and mechanistic theories. You know, We're allowing spiritual entities, other beings into our dimension who may not be benign. It's kind of like a Stranger Things kind of thing. I mean, the Stranger Things is if you believe in the revelation of the method, that there's stuff out there in movies and media that are kind of cluing us into what's really going on, that that's part of the whole process. Certainly, West World Stranger Things are too contemporary sci fi series that really clue us into what is happening and what's being planned. I think I.
Speaker 1: Agree with you. I think there's that level of predictive programming. But I think right now there's even a huge aspect of like UFO culture creation going on to where we're getting accustomed to the idea that these entities exists and you know, oh, nuts and Bolt's UFOs. They may be a threat from you know, so the government says in the mainstream media. So I don't know, it's very interesting what's going on right now with being pushed into the public consciousness about UFOs from our mainstream media and government. And I find it interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's all being crafted by the CIA and intelligence agencies pretty clearly. Yes, Bingo, I'm not. I think it'd be pretty naive to think that this is they're really revealing anything. I mean, they're revealing nothing that wasn't revealed in the late nineteen forties. It's the same scenario, we don't know what it is, doesn't seem to be a threat.
Speaker 1: To It's like a new kind of lame version of Blue Book exactly.
Speaker 2: It's it's nothing new, But they're counting on people having a short memory. They're counting on the kind of this adolescent enthusiasm that people have, Oh there's aliens out there, and you know, it's just a way to pass time and move on and pretend they've actually addressed the situation. I mean, it's obvious there's that's that's nonsense. I mean you just been talk about maybe they're trying to create an alien invasion, false scenario of false flat kind of thing that could be. They probably have a different couple of different options that they're writing to play out. The question really becomes, you know, why or the intelligence agencies withholding this information? Are they really afraid that we're going to fall apart if we know that there are other beings involved. I actually think if it was just ets, just physical ets, that would be pretty easy for people to accept. If it's more of a spiritual phenomenon in a battle between good and evil, it kind of makes sense that they're not disclosing a lot of this, you know, particularly if they're sort of on the wrong side of things. So, yeah, I'm not an Alizondo and Melan. Melan to me, looks like he's a hostage. Honestly, he looks like he's you know, he's he's afraid something's going to happen to him if he doesn't say the wrong the right thing. Maybe I'm wrong there. I don't know. Alissando is an intelligence agent, yes, so can you really trust what he's saying?
Speaker 1: That's all, you know, he's an intelligence agent.
Speaker 2: And the other option is that there, you know, this stuff was compartmentalized, and that's possible. I mean, Dolan talks about that. Dolan kind of gives Elisondo a pass to some degree and space. Well, maybe this guy just knows what he knows and is not trying to fool anyone and is not trying to pull the wool over our eyes. Frankly, I'm skeptical because of his background, but you know, I don't know the man, so I'm not, you know, going to necessarily conclude, but right generally speaking, yeah, I mean that generic kind of disclosure was you know, it was nothing, it was meaningless.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was. It's going to be interesting what comes next out of all this. But before we move on to your next paper, I want to touch on the possibility you mentioned genetic engineered humans and hybrid humans, how it's all connected to this phenomenon and it could be a malevolent thing that goes along with this new transhuman movement. Do you think that there are already possibly these hybrid engineered type of humans that are walking amongst us.
Speaker 2: Oh, absolutely, I mean, and there's a lot of literature on that. I just mentioned a couple of in that small paper that I wrote. I just mentioned Ingo Swan's experience being told by CI agent that a couple of telepathic beings he ran into, you know, were dangerous, and that they were alien. There's plenty of literature in that. So there's some sort of hybrid program going on that's connected, I think, to MK ultra and other mind control technologies that are that have been developed for decades. So I definitely think there's a malevolent aspect to that. It's hard for me to understand how it couldn't be interpreted as anything but malevolent, considering the torture that's involved in MK ultra and related mind control technologies. So I definitely think it's happening. Steiner, I didn't mention this in the paper because I hadn't read this lecture from nineteen seventeen yet, but it's becoming it's getting out there more. And he mentions that one possible destiny for mankind is that we would have to share this planet with what he called ant beings, and they would be spider. They would have this incredible intelligence and acumen, and they would create this kind of spider spider like Uh, they had the spider like intelligence. And he seems to be describing something like the singularity of the Internet, but he calls them ant beings, so he clearly was foreshadowing the potential for some sort of hybridization, some combination of man and some sort of alien being, which I don't think is ets. I think it's more of an elemental being. He described these beings as part plant, part mineral, and part human, and humans would be forced to share the planet with them. Now, that to me is pretty scary if if that is, if that comes it comes to being, And that's clearly in line with the Hopkins and Jacob's and the more alarmist elements of the abduction from the Abduction literature, right, so that seems definitely seems to be out there again. Lorna Burne writes a lot about her visions of human future where transhumanism is taken over and we have these designer people that have been created by a ruler class. So perhaps it's some sort of combination of that, but I think there's definitely something to that. The interesting question there is this seems to be going on for thousands of years. Again, this is what Valets and other researches have pointed out. If you look at the changeling phenomena, the fairy faith, stealing babies and that kind of thing, the shamanic traditions and implants are part of the shamanic tradition that's been around for thousands of years. So perhaps this is a phenomena that's not new. This has been a plan that's been developed over thousands of years. If we're looking at genetic engineering of some kind then and also terrorforming the earth in a way that's conducive to these beings living here, that kind of makes sense that this is a long term plan. Yeah, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: To you, it does. Yeah. I think that this is definitely a spiritual situation that we're in, and we need to researchers that aren't looking at it this way and aren't looking at it even as a metaphysical type thing. I think it's mainly because at this point that evidence is mounting so much. It's it's a piling over at this point. If you're not really looking into that. It's because you're probably afraid to. It's because you might have some kind of dogma or you know, just this fear of the unknown or paranormal, and I get it, you know, I used to be there with it. I used to be kind of scared of that side of it. But we're not going to get anywhere if we don't look into that side. So yeah, that's that's really awesome work you've done there. And I want to jump into your next paper, which is really cool because it delves into so many aspects of you know, the links with quantum physics and like karmak theory and all these things that you wrote about schema theory, which I want to discuss because I'm not really familiar with, but and the connection with these etheric entities, and you even write about karma and the nature of coincidence. So it's really cool. I'd like you to give the audience a synopsis so that they can better understand from you what this paper is about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that paper's work is more complicated, I mean getting into Steiner His cosmology is complicated enough. But I try to integrate in that paper, which is something that's still in process, work in progress, some means of understanding the nature of human destiny and human evolution, and that took me down a couple of different into a couple of different areas, And one obviously is Karenbac theory, which is part of many traditions, particularly Eastern traditions, the idea of reincarnation, the idea that we're we have multiple lives, that we're here to learn certain lessons, the one dangerous thing and artificial intelligence, and the whole Promethean idea of becoming immortal is that it would stop karma, it would stop the process of evolving. If we're the same person for thousands of years, are we truly going to learn anything? Can we make up? Can we make amends for perhaps past mistakes that we've made. Can we really grow as spiritual beings? I think the answer is no. So the essence of that paper is trying to get at the nature of human evolution, and the next step in that writing and that research is to great more of the UFO phenomena, the Steiner and the idea that our evolution could be stopped and rerouted to a whole different destiny, kind of along the lines of the singularity, the aid sphere, the occult concept of the AID sphere and so forth. A schema, schema theory, and therapy, I guess it is a bit more prosaic than other things we're talking about. I mean, I am a therapist, so that's primarily what I do. And schema therapy gets into repetitive patterns in people's lives that play out. They were called life traps, they were later called schemas. These are repetitive patterns. For instance, someone who was heavily criticized as a child often ends up with a boss or in a relationship with someone who's heavily critical of them, almost as if we're these things are set up for us to learn lessons to stand up for ourselves perhaps or if on the other side of it, to develop to become kinder beings. I don't know of anyone who's linked in psychologies links schema therapy with karmac theory, but to me, it's an obvious link. If you have these patterns that are powerful in people's lives, there's no reason to believe that these patterns started just in this life. There's plenty of there's and there's so many strange coincidences why people run into each other, White people connect that there seems to be to me a plan here, perhaps a plan that we sign on from sign on for from the other side that helps direct our lives to some degree. And that's really what karma is about. And schema is sort of a Western psychology way I think of tapping into that pattern and understanding it, breaking it down into different schemas, and helping people understand and challenge these patterns. So there's there's a practical application of it, but I think it ties into very much to individual human evolution.
Speaker 1: I want to kind of delve off into past lives for a minute. Do you believe that, as far as past lives go, we are reincarnating to learn certain lessons and kind of upgrade ourselves spiritually and consciously, or are we choosing to come back or both possibly? What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: I think those two were interconnected. I think we come back to learn specific lessons, to make amends to certain people, to meet certain people, to carry on work that we started with certain people or relationships. So yeah, I think there's plenty of evidence that we that. And this is something that you know, near death experiences have tapped into and other phenomena where people seem to have awareness of the life review and awareness of making a choice to come back or not to come back. Now, I mentioned Sharon Rolette's wonderful book Instances, which doesn't get into karma at all, which is interesting to me. That's probably the only thing she doesn't talk about. But she looks at synchronicities and coincidences from all sorts of different angles and the idea that there are beings directing us. These aren't random coincidences. Things are set up in our lives for a purpose so that we can meet certain people, learn certain things, experience certain things.
Speaker 1: Sorry about that. We had some technical difficulties, but we are back. Now we're discussing your second paper that you had sent me. And in that paper you write about physicist Percy Seymour and the plasma theory or quantum karma possibly. Now this is very interesting. Could you tell us a little bit about Percy seymore in the plasma theory and then you know your connections with this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Percy seemed more interesting. Physicists from speculated about a scientific materialistic explanation for telepathy astrology, and he introduced this idea of each of us having our own uh kind of a plasma towards information. So he explains a variety of phenomena, like the speculations about the ACACHEC records as being due to the fact that you know, intelligence, intelligent beings are plasmic beings. So we have this this original plasmic form, which is pretty intriguing because it, you know, helps explain a lot of different things. For instance, twin phenomena, uh, the fact that twins often are telepathic or they have the weird synchronicities and in their in their life uh life histories. He explains as the fact that twins are connected through similar plasmic lines, and uh that that that results in them being able to share information and having a special you know, telepathic connection. Uh. The twin phenomena is one of a number of different phenomena. I include that in the paper because it's kind of interesting. It gives a potentially a physical basis for karma. Now, steam Moore doesn't mention karma, but he does mention the cash records and cash records are basically a storing of all human experience, you know, that forms karma. So it's not ruber Shell Drake's theories that I get into about morphic fields are are uh fit well together in terms of developing a scientific model for how some of these things may work. To my mind, at least, that's not the most important part of the paper, you know, but it provides an interesting basis for karma and these connections between beings. He speculates that have two different the two beings that have connected to each other if two human beings have experienced some things together. It's similar to the spooky phenomena that curves in quantum theory, where two particles that interact have a memory of that interaction and this is stored in a plastic form. So it's a theory that backs up the idea of or helps explain synchronicity, coincidences, shared experiences, karma, Castrick records things of that.
Speaker 1: Nature and what you mentioned, Rupert Shelter and in morphic fields. Also for the audience that may not know, could you explain what pysically morphic fields or.
Speaker 2: Well, that's they're pretty complicated phenomena to recommend that you reach Sheldrake himself, but he challenges a lot of the traditional mechanistic theories of reproduction of how information is transmitted, and he speculates that there's a field that contains that we can tap into that animal group intelligence taps into human beings can tap into that goes beyond biochemical or bio mechanical explanations. Suddenly learn how to get over an electric fence. When one sheep learned it one part of the world, it seems like other sheep and other parts of the world learned it. That's just one of many phenomena that he's collected that seemed to indicate that there's a group intelligence or a group mind that's connected by what you call a morphic field. The form of the human being cannot be explained and reproduction cannot be explained completely through biomechanical means. According to Shell Drake, there has to be some sort of template for that Meamorphic fields for the more cult minded are kind of similar to the etheric fields that are speculated about in theosophy, anthroposophy, other culture divisions. There's a lot of similarity there. So Italian Shelldrake and Seymour again to because it's interesting, you have to tie them in, but also because it provides another, you know, scientific explanation for a lot of these phenomena.
Speaker 1: Do you think that the more we delve into this understanding of quantum physics, the more mainstream science is going to come to an understanding about paranormal and consciousness and the links of everything in the nature of reality.
Speaker 2: Basically, absolutely yeah. I mean I think there's plenty of people who have who are are more articulate on this subject than I can be, like Fred Wolfe and Capra and you know a number of other physicists who have integrated the theories of the paranormal with quantum theory or explain paranormal phenomena so called paranormal phenomena through quantum theory. So absolutely yeah, And I think that's that's uh where consciousness comes from. I mean, consciousness is primary, the material world is secondary. And tying it back into Aramon, I mean Araman is a it comes from the quantum realm. He's he lives in that dimension, and he's trying to kind of blind this to our spiritual nature and reduce everything, you know, to to material explanation, to as Steiners has kind of mineralized everything, reduce everything to to matter versus you know, the spirit.
Speaker 1: Now, I find a very interesting part of your papers when you write about the nature of coincidences. People just think coincidence has happen, and it goes much deeper than that. I'd like to se get your theories and thoughts on the nature of coincidences.
Speaker 2: Well, again, I think there's some really articulate writers and spokesmen, you know who described that phenomena which was first coined by Jung. But I think synchronicities are so called synchronicities and coincidences, you know, are point two guiding forces in human life human destiny. I think we're meant to meet certain people, Certain people are put into our world for a specific reason. You know, events coalesce in a statistically unlikely way so that we can experience certain things. I mean, researchers know this. If you get deeply into a topic, books start to appear. People know, send you an email about something that you were just thinking about or just writing about. It's almost as if conscious this begins to shape matter versus matter shaping consciousness. And I think that there's plenty of evidence and against Sharon Rollette and her book Coincidences gets into a lot of speculation about you know, the role of ontology of other beings that are involved in this that we have you know, guardian angels, we have other beings that guide us. So not only do we choose karmically to reincarnate a certain place in time with certain people, but certain experiences are set up for us that seem random, that seemed to come out of nowhere. And I mean there's a vast variety of those kinds of things, seemingly random meetings, again, random pieces of information that we're given, other coincidences that don't seem to be explainable through mechanistic means or through any sort of statistical model.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it seems that whatever this this force is reacts to different types of either positive or negative energy, or just things that you're doing in your life that you might feel good about or gives you a certain feeling. In turn, you know, something great will happen in your life later on down the road. These things, you know, happen all the time. I think they're linked to our energy and the energy that we're putting out there. Would you say that's pretty accurate?
Speaker 2: I think so. And again that's or who's interested in a certain topic starts to draw certain people information to him, and right, I think that happens on an energy level. If whatever. I think there's a validity to the idea that what we put out in universe is what we get back. I don't think it's it's as simplistic, certainly not as materialistic as the secret and some of the sort of the no. I do think that there's there's truth in that. So some of this is some so we can initiate with our own consciousness. I think some of it is created for us. You know. One thing that's talked talked about by debunkers is the idea of cognitive bias that we, you know, we ignore certain like we we think of a friend and they call, but there are many times when we think of a friend and they don't call. And what just stands out is, you know, the times when they do. And there's some truth to that. I think that there are coinstances that are not meaningful. But sometimes the volume and the the intensity of experiences cannot really be explained by cognitive bias. So I introduced the idea of spiritual bias, that there are other beings out there again, whether we call them guardian forces or forces that help direct us and and uh and guide us, that creates situations for us that we that they know that will, that will identify with, that will interpret in a meaningful way. So I think that there's such anity that some of this is directed. Perhaps it's directed by our higher selves too. It may not be beings external to us. There's a whole idea that we have a higher being that can be in more places than once, that we have our incarnation here is Robert Falco or being as elsewhere, which is an interesting concept. So I think that whole field is fascinating. I think synchronicity also, things like morphic fields are kind of bridge concepts. They help explain phenomena that we really don't understand, that are so complicated that the best we can do is kind of slap a word on them to explain what's going on. But the the algorithm to understand these things, I think would be incredible, be complex.
Speaker 1: If that makes sense, Yes, it it makes perfect sense, And yeah, I agree. I think it's something at this point pretty beyond our basic understanding. But like you said, you know, with this advent of quantum physics and computing, we may becoming a little bit closer to understanding some of this stuff. Now, for the last few minutes that we have I want to talk about what you wrote about shamanic or etheric realities. I mean, I know that there's this whole other world that exists just beyond the spectrum of our vision that these entities may exist in, and they may be whole other worlds and communities of these entities that kind of exist in these realms. Based on you know, what you've learned and what you've studied, what do you think is going on with these etheric realities?
Speaker 2: Ok. The Shamana traditions are thousands of you years old, and I think that the true Shamans were able to map there what I call an exoecology, an external ecology of beings, and to understand their agendas, their nature to in some ways use them. It's for help and knowledge in some ways combat beings that were involved in mischief or in disease. So I think humans if have had a window into this for a long time, and I think that's it's part of the just the complex and what I call an exoecology on Earth obviously, which is complex, but we interact with many other dimensions. Uh and Ufho phenomena is clearly part of that. The Shamanic traditions are part of that. A lot of occult traditions, yeah, speak of that and and have developed various models to to explain it, to describe it. You know, I do think that we tap into that. People can tap into that through psychedelics, through through d M, t ayahuasca, things of that nature. There's definitely a much more complex reality out there. I mean, we see what five percent of the electromagnetic spectrum, and that's just in our dimension. There are other dimensions that that you know, we're were our senses are not based on electromagnetics. So yeah, it's it's a vast universe out there, and I do think the UFO phenomena is a window into that, and we see all these these different kinds of beings. Jack Jacques Valet and John Keel, who I'm sure you're familiar with, you know, speculated that the elemental realm may be involved along with the very, the very folk and things of that nature. The elemental realm is involved in this phenomena. And again bring it back to steiner h some of his descriptions, his description of of gnomes, which are higher intelligent, unemotional beings, his physical description of them fits what a gray is right. It's which is fascinating, and he's he speaks about how Araman has allied himself with elemental forces. And and one thing I speculate about in the paper is this hierarchy of beings that you see in the UFO phenomena. You have these director beings, the mantises, the taller grays, the humanoids, and you have these robotic like grays typically or the smaller beings who seem to be uh uh you know, robotic or seemed to be yah of lower intelligence and task oriented, right, And that you know that I speculate that the this is kind of what Keel was getting into. What he was starting to tap into, was uh, the nature of elemental beings in this phenomena. I don't think they're the only beings, but I think that they're part of it. You know. It's kind of like the Orcs in Token. It's yeah, you know, if you want to draw that analogy.
Speaker 1: Now, a lot of the information that we receive about these beings in these realms is basically told to us from contact ease and people who have experienced this and people who have channeled these entities. As far as channeling goes, do you think that there's possibility that, uh, some of this information that people have channeled is a deception. It's it's something to throw humanity off the wrong track, you know, go ahead, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think I think so. I mean between it takes a lot of distornment really too to be in the parent the study of paranormal and UFOs for a lot of different reasons. Part of it is as information that comes from human right such h Some of it is sort of the noise that's created when any group of human beings starts to study a phenomena and they start to compete about ideas and the politics that developed there. So that that's kind of something you have to weigh through. But I do think, more to the point of your question, that you have to be very discerning in terms of what is channeled. I do think that there are mischievous beings or even the level of beings that work through mediums who present information that's typically partly truth and partly nonsense. I think some of this comes from the subconscious of mediums. I'm skeptic, Like I'm skeptical of hypnosis unless it's done by a real professional. I'm skeptical of any medium who loses consciousness. I think that there are mediums and psychics who are genuine and anyone that I know of maintains consciousness and any sort of reading or investigation that they're doing. Anytime you lose consciousness and your being is pushed aside, you don't really know what's coming through.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would have to definitely agree that you definitely have to be careful with some of this stuff. And there's a lot more people who have seemingly become interested into this, even celebrities talking to aliens. So it's very interesting to see what's going on right now now. To close out, do you think that with everything happening with the mainstream UFO movement and disclosure and putting this into people's psyche, you think the world is ready to find out that there's not only life beyond our spectrum of vision, but it may not be these little green men coming in ten cans to visit us. This is more of a spiritual, metaphysical, paranormal thing that we really don't have a grasp of yet. Do you think the majority of populations ready to hear that.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I think they need to understand it. I think that there's a lot of people out there who do understand, and it's an increasing number of people who are moving in the direction of understanding it from that perspective, so I think we're probably more ready than people realize. I mean, the majority of people belong to some sort of organized religion, and in those organized religion there's a metaphysics that includes spiritual worlds, that includes muroca, that includes all sorts of phenomena that are not materialistic, not scientifically explainable, so it may challenge their belief systems, but fundamentally, I don't think I think most people would be ready. I think it's a scientists who are the least ready to really understand this phenomena, not people who believe in the spirit world or who believe in the metaphysics of any of the major religions you know, particularly in my opinion, Buddhism, which is very open. It has very open to other dimensions of reality in the spirit world and has mapped those worlds for hundreds of years. So yeah, I would like to see us go in that direction. Again. I think that there are more people who are open to this phenomenon, to this way of viewing these phenomena than ever before, and perhaps more people are incarnating, you know, who are have more of an inclination to be open minded to these things. It's sort of a counterweight to the scientism and materialism and the emphasis on technology that you know, Steiner warned about in terms of the aramonic deception and the cond the hollowness of science. It's lack of willingness or ability to explain the big questions, the questions of meeting you, why we're here, you know, what is human destiny? So that's perhaps a long winded you.
Speaker 1: Know, that's that's perfect. Yeah, well, Robert, thank you. That was fascinating. I really want to have you back on so we can dig deeper into some of Steiner's cosmology when it comes to these entities, these arimonic entities and what, you know, what their interest in humanity is and how they could be interacting with us today and throughout history. And there's a lot we can get into with that. So I'd love to have you back on to discuss that.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 1: Awesome, Well, Robert, thank you so much for Yeah, that would be great. Well, thank you again so much for coming on. Well, like I said, we'll have you back on sometime in the future, and until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening and we'll definitely see you again next week. Today, I want to welcome back to the show Lindsay Sharman. She is host of Rogueway's podcast, author of several books, educator, and National Board certified teacher with a master's in teaching. She is also a spiritualist and experiencer of other realms via astral travel, dream walking, visions, and interaction with other dimensional entities. Lindsey, welcome back. How you doing.
Speaker 3: Fantastic, Chris. Is awesome to be here with you in your exceptional audience.
Speaker 1: Having always awesome to have you here. This is gonna be fun as usual. Today we're going to discuss past lives and past life trauma. And up until a few years ago, I had no idea that our past lives could carry so much over and so much information and baggage into this incarnation. And apparently it can cause major mental, emotional, and even physical manifestations in this life. So there's so much to this. There's a lot we could get into before we do. For those out there that may not be familiar with you, just tell us a little bit about yourself, your content, and your spiritual work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I am Lindsay Sharman. I do the show Rogue Ways. I'm a spiritual healer, spiritual teacher. And I came to all of this begrudgingly. I would say, I've always been, you know, into the spiritual and whatever, but as an actual sort of I guess, you know, business or occupation that was like very foreign to me, and but here I am anyways doing it. And I'm so grateful because I get to receive actually so much from doing this, and I get to watch people transform their lives and that's really great. I also write. I do channeled writings through entities I've been interacting with my whole life, which I call the spiritual ancestors, or sometimes I refer to them as the wogies. And those beings might seem to other people as though they're extraterrestrial. They present often as you know, lights in the sky and things that people would call UFOs.
Speaker 4: So I have that.
Speaker 3: Relationship, and uh what else, that's good enough, I guess for now. I do a lot as you do too. I know you're you can relate.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I A it's good stuff. That's some of you do some amazing work. Before we get too deep into this, since you mentioned the wogies, maybe could you elaborate a little bit on what you believe these beings are because later on I want to circle back to this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so these you know, I started experiencing these these lights in the sky, and so I assumed, as I think most people would, that this was alien craft and you know, UFOs extraterrestrials, and uh, it became obvious to me eventually that they were could communicate and that they could read my thoughts at they're telepathic whatever and whoever and wherever they were from, and so I started trying to interact with them on that level. And I don't really consider myself psychic psychic, like it's not really clear to me you know, what someone's thinking or you know, anything like that. But I do consider myself empathic and as sort of psychic. I receive images, impressions and ideas, and so as I was sort of like sending them, you know, questions, I started to get like blinks in response. That was the easiest way to receive information because it's visual, it's like happening actually right in front of me. But years into this process. I then started receiving you know, those sorts of impressions and understandings and messages more clearly, and really I had always been receiving that, but I think, like a lot of us, we pack up a lot of sort of like baggage and blockage between ourselves and that side of ourselves, our logical self and our sort of right brained, maybe intuitive side of ourselves. So as this relationship developed, I not only was growing my skills and abilities, but I was coming to understand these beings more. And to me, they're they're not physical. They we could call them. I think interdimensional would be the best, the best word for them. They're of consciousness might be another good way of understanding it, or spiritual beings some people might call them because of all of that. So I understand them in all of those ways. And I have then also experienced you know, intergalactic journeying with them, which I think we've talked about on a previous episode, but I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, these beings are would you consider them separate from what you understand is your spiritual ancestors or spirit guides.
Speaker 3: I do call them a spiritual ancestors, and they are a spirit guides.
Speaker 2: Okay, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't I think that you could say that about like Jesus or archangel Michael as well. Right like that could be a guide for somebody, and so I see them as both really.
Speaker 2: Right on, right on.
Speaker 1: Now to get into the past lives and past life from how did you first become interested in start looking into past lives and have realizations about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really cool because I did not go looking for it. I don't remember if I even believed in it or not. I don't think I had like an understanding of past lives. I have somewhat of a Christian background, really loosely, and so if anything, I probably had the idea that we just live once and go to heaven or Hell, right, if anything, if I had thought about it too deeply, and that didn't really ever seem right to me. But I still don't think I had pondered past lives. But I had this, you know, And it was during a dream. And people understand dreams in various ways. And I understand dreaming as just another layer of our consciousness, and that all of us go traveling ast really every night, and some dreams are sort of more mundane, and some are more profound, like actual experiences we're having on a spiritual or a different layer of conscious sort of level. So this was one of those for me. And I always called these sort of my powers because I didn't. I just needed a way to differentiate them from like the dreams we have where we're just going through what happened in the day, or you know, our fears or those types of things. So I had this power dream, you might want to call it. I had this experience and it was really clear, as these dreams often are. It's almost lucid in a way. And in this experience, I was watching cars go by a random road I was just sitting on and all of a sudden, like a window of Cpia Tone opened and as the cars would drive, they were like modern cars, but as they hit the cpatone window, they'd become like horse drawn buggies, right, and like just I was like what, And then they'd go through the other side and be a modern car again. And so I understood this cepiatone window was like another time. And then I moved into that cpatone window myself, so I understood I was now in another time. And then I sort of went into a building and then I went into like a body, and I was in this body, and I was looking in the mirror, and I understood myself as Lindsay, having come to this time and into this body. But I also then instantly like sort of almost lost that understanding of myself and understood myself as this person looking in the mirror, totally different person. This is like Western times. I'm, you know, brushing my hair or something. My name is like Elizabeth, like I just have my whole history is like part of my consciousness, and I am this person and someone walks up behind me. Some small part of myself almost saw them in my current life as Lindsay, as someone who's in my extended family. But I instantly then also saw them as my husband in that life, and I knew and I was scared for some reason. And I understood I was scared because I was wondering if my husband had learned about my lover. And I don't even think I had actually like engaged sexually with this lover yet, but that we were like flirting and we were connecting, and maybe I was thinking about leaving him. I knew I had cheated on some level at least, and I was scared that he had found out because he was a very violent man. And it turns out as he came up to me, he was sort of lovingly caressing my neck and then he grabbed a knife and cut it, So yeah, he had found out. And then I died, and I died horribly and painfully and suddenly, and someone unexpectedly, And it had started with this sort of light, loving touch of my neck, right, And then I left that realm and that understanding and that time, and I came back to this and I woke up and I was like, that was a crazy dream. That was an insane dream. But I started to wonder, like what really was that? Because I was that person and I had all the memories and I understood everything about this life, and I understood who that person my husband was, and all these things that had happened in our social you know, all of this stuff, and I was like, maybe that was me, Like maybe that was a life, and people have talked about past lives and maybe we do have past lives, and maybe this is it. And then I started thinking more and I started understanding I had come into this life with a hatred of anyone touching my neck, Like if anyone came near my neck, I would like freak out and like throw them away, you know, like try to like escape, almost like a traumatic response like PTSD.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like a trigger.
Speaker 3: I started thinking, like, well, that must be what this is from, right, because there was no explanation. I'd never been like choked in this life or had any sort of neck trauma, as lindsay, but I clearly did as Elizabeth in the in the Western Times, right, And it even you know, in my conception then, and I still have some of this conception now, like even if you don't want to think of that as a past life, you know, maybe there was some other level of trauma or ancestral trauma that kind of was being triggered and therefore then able to heal in this experience of myself as this other person. I really believe and understand it as my past life and that my soul has gone through all of these incarnations. But I accept that, you know, we have this collective memory, and we have ancestral memory, and we have these other sorts of ways that we might be able to understand this in a different way if we want to.
Speaker 4: And I don't think it.
Speaker 3: Matters too much, right, because in the end, the results is the same. And the result for me was that in experiencing that again and understanding that this is where my own neck issues came from, I was able to then release that and heal it. And now people can touch my neck like, you know, I don't have that anymore. And whatever was stored in the physically, you know, has had been released. And I did forgiveness with that person and that soul and that life, and with myself in that life and with myself in this life, and and just sort of allowed all of that to release. And I think that's what any trauma requires, is that we see it, we understand it, we accept it, and we just allow it to be what it is. And that understanding and allowance allows it to finally leave us and we can become healed and whole. So that was my very first experience of a past life memory, and that was the healing that it brought me. And it may seem sort of simple, and you know, it's just a knack, it's not that big of a deal, but there were more profound experiences to come and more profound healings to come in time.
Speaker 4: That was just sort of my intro.
Speaker 1: I think, hello friends, I want to tell you about the incredible benefits of IGF one. The older we get, the less IGF is produced by our body. Naturally, when you're born, you have tons of it, and it's why you feel great in your twenties. The great news is that you can replenish it. Just like multi vitamins that you take every day, you can supplement the natural IGF levels in your body. You can do that with clinically proven IGF one plus from Neutronics Labs. This is the stuff that helps you regain IGF one and feel great. Just spray it into your mouth a couple of times a day and boom, lean muscle gain, healthy weight loss, more RESTful sleep, positive energy gain, crystal clear thinking. All of these things. These are the benefits of proper levels of IGF in your system, which naturally you lose over time. Go do the research on your own at neutronics labs dot com. You can get incredible benefits when you put the product on autoship and you can cancel any time. You should try their IGF for at least three months to see the positive results. Click the link in the description and use code FKN to save fifteen percent, as well as buy one, get one free with autoship Order now at Neutronicslabs dot com. Yeah. I was just gonna ask if you explored any further your own past life experiences, but apparently you did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, like everything for me, I didn't go seeking it, but it definitely came. And you know, one of the that one was pretty dark. And I think I've had like eight or nine past lives come back to me at this point.
Speaker 4: It just keeps growing.
Speaker 1: And did they always come in dreams?
Speaker 3: No, that one came in a dream, and maybe maybe a few others have, but a lot more now have come in what you know, sort of like a trance or a spiritual state that I go into. You know, I'm a shamanic healer and I do a lot of spiritual work, and so I spend a lot of time in meditation and that sort of space, and a lot of times when I'm just doing healing with myself, things like.
Speaker 4: That will sort of come forward.
Speaker 3: And one of the most profound and I think deep experiences I've recalled I had was I remember it being a person in I'm going to say, like the Middle Ages. I'm real bad with time, and I'm really bad also with names. And it's so funny because I am in conscious, waking life and always have been, and it turns out that I'm also bad at those things in the spiritual realm, so you know, it doesn't change in that level. But you know, if I'm gonna say medieval times, the buildings were all stone. I felt like we had like horses and armies that had like lances and swords, things that I right now would call medieval. So I was in this time, and I was a man in this life, and I was actually really horrifyingly experiencing this life as a torturer. It was like my job to torture people. And if I weren't so immersed in being that person, I would have fled from that life and that memory instantly. If I were more of like lindsay consciousness, I would not have even allowed myself to explain that because it's so repulsive to me and reprehensible to me. And in this current life, as Lindsay, it's one of my main like moral questions is like how do people torture each other? But like how do you get to this point? Where you would ever do that to this most heinous, awful, just psychopathic thing, right, Like I just can't even understand it. And so if I would have had any of this level of consciousness, I would not have been able to even experience this life. But because in these memories and these recalls, I'm so fully immersed in that life as that person identifying as this, I was able to experience it and live through it because in that life.
Speaker 4: I didn't have a problem with it. I was like, Yeah, this is my job, this is what I do.
Speaker 3: And not only is it my job what I do, I kind of like it and I'm like honored by people for it. It's like, you know, not everyone's capable of this. So I mean, I was like proud of myself and I felt like I was doing this duty to my I don't know if it was like a king or a you know, duke or I have no idea, but whoever the leader of you know, my army or my military, my country was in that life, I felt really happy for that, like I'm doing this duty and we need this in society, and we're purging the filth and we're getting information we need and all of this I felt like I was leading this noble role, and so I experienced all of that, experienced harming people, I experienced enjoying it. I experienced, you know, feeling good about it. And I also then experienced this really unexpected moment in that life where I was torturing someone and for some reason, I like made eye contact with them, and I just understood like what I was doing to people beyond the physical right like on like a soul level. It was like a spiritual experience, and it horrified me, and I like lost my nerve for this, and I suddenly, have you ever seen that?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 3: I think it's a family guy or the guy's in prison and he like stabs himself and he's like, oh God, is that what I've been doing to people this whole time?
Speaker 4: Like I belong in here. It was kind of like that.
Speaker 3: Moment where I was like, this is what I've been doing. This is actually horrible, and something about me understood that the harm like went beyond like I said, it was like almost spiritual or like the emotional effect of it, the mental effect of it, and I just had this sort of like come to Jesus moment, and I all of a sudden, all of it hit me, like my whole life and everything I'd done. And also some part of this was the realization that perhaps the purpose for which I thought I was doing this wasn't so noble, wasn't so pure, My leaders weren't so you know, honest or something, the cause wasn't so great after all. There was something of that in it too, There was something of seeing like the humanity in the person who I was hurting. All of it sort of hit at once, and I like lost myself and I became very scared that I was going to be found out as like a traitor right if I didn't keep torturing. But I also like did not have the stomach anymore to keep torturing. So I just went into this deep depression and rejection of myself and I was going to kill myself in that life. And it was so weird because at that point I sort of left that consciousness of myself as that person. I returned to my consciousness as Lindsay, and I was there as Lindsay outside of this man who I also was in that life, and I, as Lindsay was like telling him, like, hey, it's okay, like we can actually forgive ourselves, like we can receive forgiveness, we can heal this, we can release this, like you don't have to kill yourself. And I know it's like overwhelming right now, but it's gonna be okay. And I was trying so hard to help him see you know that actually anything can be forgiven. And that was actually kind of hard for me to even do because again, as lindsay, I was like, I hate you, which means I hate myself, which means like what does this mean?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Like it's really really hard. I came back to this consciousness and came out of that really deep meditation, and I was like crying and upset, and because you know, I don't know if people can relate unless they've experienced it, but when you experience it as yourself, it's like it's in you, just like if you did that in this life, right, That's how it felt to me. So it was really traumatic to even experience. And this has been how most if my past life recalls have been really traumatic to experience and really negative things that I'm either doing or that are being done to me, and that life, I think the most out of all of them, was the most horrific and traumatizing. So I kind of was, you know, re traumatized again. It takes twenty days, I think, to really deal with just that this had even happened. And then I started asking myself, like, why why did I go back to that, and why did I learn all this again, and why did I re experience it. It has to serve a purpose in this current life, or else I wouldn't have done it. And I started thinking about how my whole life I had had this sort of preoccupation with trying to understand like why people torture or kill one another in horrible ways and what that really is. And there I had experienced it, and I did understand it. I understood how you could get to that point where you felt like it was right or good. So I still didn't understand I still didn't experience like the psychopathy of it necessarily, like just doing it for the joe of it, but I did understand that doing it for what you thought was a cause or a purpose, or that it was necessary or that the person deserved it.
Speaker 4: And I really did believe that.
Speaker 3: So I could actually understand that now, which in itself is healing in a way because in a way. Now I have some level of compassion for people who are doing that in this world to other people for similar reasons. I can understand how you make the mistakes in your mind and your heart to get to that point. I still can't relate to doing it, because I'm not in that place anymore, but I can understand, having been in that place, how you could confuse yourself to that point and get to that point. So that's kind of worthwhile in itself to understand this, you know, someone else's experience that I couldn't previously understand. But another part is I remembered and this is hard for people to understand sometimes too, but I had never really forgotten, but I had just put it out of my mind almost completely, that I had been tortured as a small child in this life, as lindsay, and uh, this is actually the root of my own PTSD uh CPTSD, to be precise. And I had sort of, like I said, like not repressed it, but just put it out of mine. There was nothing more to be done with it that I thought I could do with it, and so I put it out of mind until I went through my own you know, healing of CPTSD and other things.
Speaker 4: It just there, It just stayed there.
Speaker 3: But at this moment I remembered, and then that also unleashed all of this healing because I was tortured by a dentist, which I have found since many people were I don't know what that is. I guess dentists are sometimes.
Speaker 1: Right here actually orthodontistically, yes, very much so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, God, and it's awful because you're a child.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I help. I have trouble going to the dinnis. I'm terrified, but you know, something that happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, I didn't know what happened to you, you know, and it is I also can't I shouldn't say I can't have a really hard time going.
Speaker 4: Really goodness too, like really yeah, because you know.
Speaker 3: And it's interesting too because until I started healing from it, I could go to the dentist super easily because I had put it out of mind and I was really good at dissociating. And then once I started healing all of this, I was like, I can't go anymore because now it's like back, it's in my consciousness and I like I can't deal with it. So it's really really hard well, yeah, and you know mine at least and probably yours too, Like it was really obvious that he enjoyed it, you know, and that he loved that I couldn't do anything about it, and he loved prolonging it. And it was awful. And you know, my parents and maybe yours too, like they didn't believe me because I was so young. I just thought I didn't understand.
Speaker 1: And also this was one of my parents kind of friends, you know, they they were acquaintances. So yeah, yeah, situation.
Speaker 3: They yeah, they choose their victims very intentionally. They're like, here's a young one. And they're also like, yeah, their parents are my friends or what. There's a reason mine was. My mom this was the only dentist that would let her make payments.
Speaker 4: We were very poor.
Speaker 3: And so we had to go to that dentist and he knew it. So yeah, So that all came back and I was like, well, man, I mean, like I also then understand. I'm still in forgiveness of that dentist. That's a hard thing to forgive. I have a little bit more understanding compassion because of my own life as a torture in a totally different way, for different reasons but somewhat similar. But I also had this understanding because I always ask myself, why why did this happen to me? Like I get the logical reasons why, Like we just said, I was poor, my mom had to go there all day, I was young enough, all those things, but like, why as a soul did that happen to me? Why did that have to go through that in this life? And this helped me understand like, oh, it's literally karma. I had been the torturer and now I was the receiver of the torture. And it's not like this punishment. It's not like this hard and fast rule like you have to experience every single thing you did, like in detailer, but there is something of it that is like, yeah, your soul does want to experience both sides of it actually, and we don't think that in the moment. In the moment, it's hard to really, I guess, except that your soul would even arrange that for yourself, or that it would choose to experience such a thing as torture. But for me, I started to understand that my soul did actually choose that and there was a reason for it, and that it comes from something, it was caused by something, and in this grand cosmic sort of consciousness, higher level sort of way.
Speaker 4: It made sense.
Speaker 3: And in the craziest way, that did help me release a lot more of that trauma and really start to deal with that more effectively. I can actually go to the dentist. Now it's still very hard for me. I have to work at it and really get myself through it, but I can do it, and it is easier and easier as that heel. So there's another really extreme example of a past life, you know, directly affecting this life, causing experiences in this life, but also the recall of it, allowing so much healing to take place.
Speaker 1: Have you ever explored or is it possible do you think to understand exactly how many lives we've have experienced?
Speaker 3: You know, there's this there's like which level of perception are we are we going to look through? Right because at the highest, highest, highest level, let's say, from whatever we're going to call source or God, we've experienced every single life that exists in all of the multiple universes and timelines, and right like we are all of that r but as like this, as this life, as like lindsay, like, how many lives has this aspect of source this soul experienced. There's this conception that you you have one hundred and eight lives and you could be anywhere in that timeline of lives. None of it's happening linearly though, so on another level of conception, we're experiencing all one hundred and eight at one time, which is also why we can remember them. But you you know, some people might be if you were looking at it more linearly on their like twelfth life or you know, their five fiftieth life or their ninety ninth life, or they're like one hundred and six, like you're almost done, right. And I think the people who are experiencing in linear consciousness closer to that one hundred and eighth level are people who we look at and go, oh, that's an old soul, this is a why soul, or this is a person who's really tapped in or connected or really understands like who and what we are. I think that's sort of true. And the people who are at the other end, or the people were like, oh my god, is that personal even conscious? Are they an NPC? Like what's happening over here now?
Speaker 1: Is there a specific spiritual teaching that says that there is one hundred and eight specific lifetimes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a it's like a Buddhist Vedic sort of hindus. It's over in those sorts of areas that ye specific number has come up. Yeah, but it's not like I don't know a lot of people who really get to like materialists or like, yes, exactly one hundred and eight, and you know, I feel like it's much more nebulous than this. So again, the way I understand is like, right now, I'm Lindsay, and I have this sort of string of lives that might be one hundred and eight lives, and that specific stream is like representing an aspect of the mass consciousness that is creating itself and healing itself and discovering every aspect of itself. But it is actually still just one strand of this much larger consciousness too, right, and we're all of sort of moving that way or a part of that as well. Is just again it's like which level do we want to look at it from and what's actually helpful from which to look.
Speaker 1: At Do you think that we have to experience lifetimes as lower life on like animals or insects and we have to build ourselves up to humans that.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know if I believe that, but that is part of that one hundred and eight okay system of why is that? Like you went through mineral and amba and insect and yeah, reptile and all of the different things, and human is sort of the end result of all of that, you know. And I would say, at the very least, if that seems to be in our genetic code, and so we would have memory of it anyway, somewhere, we'd have experience of it somewhere within us.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's hard for me to conceive of that as like a lifetime though. It feels more like you would, like, I don't know, experience part of it, as like maybe each one of those is one lifetime, like all the mineral consciousness is, like you experiences as one or something. It's it's I haven't really looked too deeply into it for myself, but that's sort of my feeling about it.
Speaker 1: Now. Going through the experience of reliving a past life and experiencing your own death, this is a form of energy release to where it will help trigger the healing of some of those traumas, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it definitely brings healing of current life traumas, and just even the understanding or the information of it can do that. And that's why I started my guides and allies guided me too offer past life readings and past life trauma healing work because I don't necessarily I can't necessarily give people that same type of reliving and immersive memory that I've had, although anyone's capable of experiencing that, I can't like trigger it for someone, but I can give them the information and even the information. I see people's lives transforming just from receiving that, like you had this life and here's how it was for you, and here's what happened for you. People receive that and they're like, oh, I mean, this makes more sense now, and I understand this aspect about myself. And I've always wondered where that came from, and now I know. And that level of healing is also really powerful. And so I think whether it is triggered for people spontaneously like it has been for me, whether you receive that information through like a reading like I offer people, or I've received past life readings from other people too, that have been really helpful for me, and just the understanding, just the information can can help you receive that healing or release some things that you may have been holding on to, or unleash some things that you were maybe repressing about yourself.
Speaker 4: Right, that can.
Speaker 3: Happen too, and all those types of healings can be a part of this. I also think for me, at least, you know, the spontaneous memories I've had, they've come at pretty specific times, and when I look back, I can see it's like they came at the moments where I was ready to understand them and integrate them and release what was ready to be released and do that level of healing. So I know some people sometimes are like, well, I want to do this and I want to experience this, and I'm like, I don't know. I think you should just trust your soul as a plan, because it's always been really hard for me. It's not like what we just talked about. Those two lives were easy to experience and then weren't easy to heal. You know, what was in this life, as lindsay, as a result of either. So I'm not saying you want to avoid it either. I'm just saying like everything happens for a reason. I think people should just trust themselves and trust their soul in that. And same with if you're called to do like a reading with myself or other past life readers or healers, you know, I think you trust that you feel called to that for a reason too, and that it is time for you to learn something else and integrate something else and release something else.
Speaker 1: Have you ever consciously gone in and attempted to extract a past life memory for myself?
Speaker 3: Yes, for yourself, No, I haven't. I work with myself on a very just open ended way. Like my way of working with myself is to go into that state of you know, spiritual connection, deep meditation or whatever people want to call it, and just say to my guys and allies like all right, like what now, what do you want to do today? And I do that for a really specific reason. It's because the times in my life where I've tried to push something or for something, it has not been as good, and the times where it has just spontaneously sort of happened, it's been profound over and over and over again.
Speaker 4: So I have this ultimate level of.
Speaker 3: Trust in my guides and allies and in my own soul that you know, what needs to happen will happen, and that I don't have to ever push it or guide it. It will just occur when I give it space and time. And that's actually the way I work as well with people. And this is why some people will ask me, like, oh, can I come to you for medium ship stuff? Can we contact you know, one of my past on loved ones or whatnot? And I always say maybe, right. I don't know, because I have had people who have passed come through tarot readings and past life readings and you know, guidance sessions that I do with people and different healings, but I don't do it on purpose, and that's confusing for some people because there's so many people who do, and they're like, I am a medium or I am a past life reader, I am this and that, and I'm like, i'll do this session with you. It'll be this long, and I know healing and blessings and stuff will happen, but I don't know exactly what it's going to be. And sometimes we do see past lives for people, and sometimes we see people who have passed on, and sometimes there are spiritual guides and allies come through, and sometimes a massive blessing will happen, and sometimes a physical healing will happen. But the truth is is that I don't know what's best for you, but your spiritual guides and allies do, and my spiritual guides and allies do, And so if we just open that space and go in like exactly, the right thing will happen. Which is not to say I don't get specific. You know, when I do a past life reading, it's a past life reading. We're going to see your past life. But what will happen you know, because of that or in connection with that, or what blessing energy or messages will come through, or whether or not a past on love one will come through along with that. That's all kind of up to you and your soul and your spiritual guides and allies.
Speaker 1: Have you experienced or helped anyone experience a level of physical healing from a past life trauma.
Speaker 3: Physical healing form passive trauma. I know that physical healing has occurred for people, but I'm trying to remember like a specific example that would be good.
Speaker 1: I remember I had a guest talk about that in one of they were helping someone that in their past life they were I believe shot in the neck or shoulder, and in this life they had extreme shoulder pain. And when they did the regression and went through the whole lifetime and death, they came back and the shoulder pain was gone, which is pretty incredible.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, it's so interesting because I'm not remembering at the moment any specific people I've worked with, which isn't to say it didn't happen.
Speaker 4: I just that's how my memory works.
Speaker 3: But I am remembering one of my own another past life resulted in a physical healing for me my right shoulder. Speaking of shoulders, it's actually like under the shoulder blade, so whatever that is right, like in the scapular sort of area, like at the towards the spine and doubt anyway, I have this really constricting mess of i'll say, like fascia muscle and nerve that's just like all compacted or something. And I have really severe back injuries and massive surgeries and all sorts of stuff. So there's a you know, good physical reason in this life. But I'm also like, why, right there is it always so tense? It's always so constricted? There is nothing specific of any of my injuries that would put something right there. Right, I had this another past life memory came back, and I was an.
Speaker 4: Awful, horrifyingly awful woman.
Speaker 3: This is like sixties seventies of you know, nineteen sixties, nineteen seventies, So this is linearly my last life that I had before I came into this existence. Horrifying woman, really beautiful, like very very beautiful, and like power hungry. But I was a criminal too, and I had this man who was like physically smaller than me and not as attractive as me, and not as powerful as me, and he was like my little slave like peon, like I treated him like garbage and he would do whatever I wanted because I could make him do whatever I wanted, and I loved that. I was such a selfish, horrifying person. I'm disgusted by it. So that's who I was. And the part of the life that I went into and re experienced was again my death, my murder. Actually I won't go into too much detail because it was super graphic, but he stabbed. He started off by literally stabbing me in the back in that exact location. And it's funny because that area can be an area where we hold pain in regards to to like self loathing and treating others with cruelty, So right exactly there, and that's where he stabbed me. So it's like energetically it would get stuck there more easily, it would more easily manifest in the next life because that's like the exact spot to hold all those energies. But that wound, too, was such a staggering blow to my ego. I didn't even understand it for a few minutes of that experience. I was like, what's even happening? Because I own him. He would never just stab I mean, what's what's stabbing me? And it took me a while to realize, like, oh, he's stabbing me, you know, and then worst things happened and then I died, But you know, I in that life kind of understood like, wow, I kind of deserved this. I mean like I just treated him like the worst piece of garbage and used him in every way possible, never gave him any respect or love or anything, and just expected it for years and years and years. So I kind of already started settling into that before I even fully died in that life, and apparently came into this life with that pain, and when I started thinking about it, I was like, the times it would hurt most were the times where I in this life have wanted to become like you know, you do what I say and like kind of controlling and like egotistical and selfish, and it would like flare up in tense and like tighten and.
Speaker 4: Cause all this physical pain for me.
Speaker 3: And I was like, that's so fascinating. So like in this life, when I'm nearing the energy that caused that in the past life to be done to me, that physical wound will like reappear to remind me. Basically, It's almost like a gift in a way. I mean, I don't want to hurt, right, but part of me is like, well, thank you for reminding me, Like why I don't want to treat people like that ever again?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: And this is also like, I mean, this is the journey of our soul, like it is gathering information, gathering experience, learning what it wants to do and doesn't want to do in order to accomplish its goals, and like that's why we experience anything we experienced.
Speaker 1: Really, are you ever the understanding that all of our lifetimes are in a sense occurring at the same time, because time doesn't truly occur linearly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think that's a beautiful way and reason why we can access all of these past lives and all of this information is it is really truly happening all right now. And you know, that's why it gets hard sometimes are we seeing like the future actually or the past? Because I've had some past life readings where it seems like the life is something you know, like Atlantis we might say, right, or like prehistory like distant distant civilizations but on Earth. But then I can kind of get confused and be like, well, is this the far future then? I mean, I don't know, And are we kind of just going in this loop? I mean we go from Golden Age to Dark Age to Golden Age to Dark Age to Golden Age to dark age, Like it's not the same every time, but it's very similar every time. So there's even some part of me that I can get kind of confused about time and space and like where are we.
Speaker 4: And when are we?
Speaker 3: And you know, like I said, I'm already not good with that stuff in this life. So it can get sort of hard the more you have ego death, and you know, release of these linear conceptions of time and space, it gets even weirder and weirder.
Speaker 1: Do you think that we could experience lifetimes as non human entities, such as what we would understand as extraterrestrial or interdimensional beings.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I had one past life that came back for a guy. This was before I was doing past life reading specifically, but I was doing a guidance session with him and this energy sort of returned and I understood that it was him in another incarnation. And I didn't really even have a conception of what this being was. I knew it was physical. It seemed to me almost like a beast, but it looked so weird. I just I was like, I don't know exactly what this is or how to describe it, but understand your consciousness in this life, and I understand what you're experiencing in that life, and I can explain that and I could share that with you, and that's the part that needs to come back anyway. But it was super weird. The flora and fauna was like different, the whole things were different.
Speaker 1: Could you tell us a little bit about what that experience was for that person?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was this deep like oneness with life, like as emotion, as a movement. The consciousness was so vast, But it's so interesting because it's a high level of consciousness.
Speaker 4: But I feel like.
Speaker 3: We would project onto it and judge it as a low level of consciousness because it was that I keep thinking, like beast like like it was just not It couldn't have spoken with words or like written numbers down right, It can't build like a tower for you, but it like understands everything perfectly. And so there was this powerful magic, I want to say, of this being that it just had. It could just kind of change things and do things and be anything and understand anything, and that was like its purpose in its ecosystem. But there was something in it too that was therefore, i'll say, like uncontrollable in like reactivity. So when other beings might like approach it, it would just maybe sometimes like snap them and break them apart. So like part of what was coming back to this person was this understanding of the ability to connect with that vast oneness energy, but also the warning to not get like lost in it, because you kind of lose what we talk about is like being civilized or human. When you go too deep into that, it's like a wildness. So it's really really crazy, and for whatever reason, that person understood perfectly. They're like, oh my god, I get like in mind, wherever they were at, whatever they were doing, whatever they you know, works experiencing and healing for themselves.
Speaker 4: It was perfect for them.
Speaker 3: And it's funny because I go into these things sometimes and I'm like, am I supposed to like really say this to this person right now?
Speaker 4: Because this seems ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Like like what is this thing I'm looking at?
Speaker 4: And like is this even real?
Speaker 3: And you know, but then it comes true in that person, Like all the people I work with I'm so grateful are are like, oh yeah, I get it.
Speaker 4: It's perfect.
Speaker 3: I'm like, well, good because I kind of don't.
Speaker 4: I mean I do, but I don't.
Speaker 1: Now, could you possibly help the audience visualize how you assist people with recovering past life memories. Do the memories show up in your consciousness? In your mind?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And so this is what again. My spiritual guides and allies kind of forced me into this. They were like, you know, you're going to start doing past life tarot readings and I was like I don't think that's a thing that people do. And I don't think it's a thing that people do. I actually think I'm like the only person in the world who does pass life tarot readings. Well, I was like, you know, I don't know how to do that. I don't think it's a thing, and they just kept like pushing it and pushing it and pushing it, and its Finally I was like, ah, God, I've learned a long time ago that I just should do what I'm told. Everything goes better for everyone that way. And so I got some guinea pigs to let me try it out on them, and you know, a layout just kind of a formed in my mind, and I started doing this reading, and I didn't really like trust it at first. I was like, I don't understand how a tarot card is going to show me someone's past life. But I mean I understood since then, and I think I understood this before then, truly, but that the card is just like an access point. And really, anytime I'm doing a reading, a life path reading or an insight vignette reading or these past life terra readings that I've started been doing for a while now, but the card is just an access point for the information to come through the card, Like doesn't even really matter. I could do the same thing without cards, but the cards are very helpful for me.
Speaker 2: Medium.
Speaker 3: So what happens is I flip the first card over and I usually sit for it with it for you know, a minute, and for whatever reason, that car just allows me this portal through and I start seeing this life and I start seeing it, I start sensing like when or where and what type of person, and you know, the sort of background of the person and how they looked and how they seem to me, and what their goals and what their purposes were and why they were the way they were, and all of this information comes through, and we actually used three cards to just kind of get a full complete picture of that life and what happened, specifically what happened that matters for this life currently, because not everything we lived through in every life matters right now, but some of it does. And that's why it's coming up in the reading. And you know, people will ask like, why this life, Why does this life come up when you did this reading for me? And the answer is always like, that's the one that's the most helpful for you, right now to receive this information and this impression of yourself and that experience of yourself is going to unlock something, it's going to unleash something, and it's going to heal something. It's going to allow you to understand something that right now you needed more than any other life's lesson or karma. And so we look into that, we see that, we look into some of the challenges that are still going on in this current life because of that life, and then we look into some of the gifts because we also always have good things that came from each of those lives too, even when it doesn't always seem like that immediately. So we look at some of the gifts karmically that have come. We look into the future, like what's coming next in this current life because of those karma patterns, And usually that's a really good opportunity to continue or finish the healing or the lessons from that life, so you can kind of close that life and maybe move on to the next and then you know, we get some final messages. So that is always really healing for people, and the reading itself is awesome for any Again, like I said, I think people just know when they feel called like, oh that sounds really interesting or I really want to do that. There's probably a past life that's waiting to give you some messages. But I've also learned that because of how healing this can be and is, that some people want or need like a longer extended support through healing the trauma that comes up from this. Some of the traumas that come up are so powerful in this current life that it's going to take more than just a quick interaction with it to really help it unfold and release.
Speaker 4: So I also offer a.
Speaker 3: Past life Tarot healing journey in which we intentionally, you know, uproot some of this old trauma and do past life readings and do guidance sessions and do practices, and it's a longer extended support to help people heal. Sometimes we get to do multiple lives in that journey, and sometimes we just do one because it's big enough to do to work on the whole time, you know, and it's just different for everyone. That's been really beautiful too. I've seen people really transform, you know, career, physical health, mental health, emotional health, just in this it's usually about six months time, and it's incredible. So all of that came from my guides and allies being like, hey, you should do past life terror readings.
Speaker 1: That's great. I'd love to get your insights into how to effectively make contact with your guides make first contacts. I get all the time folks asking me about how personally I've made contact with my guides. Initially it was through meditation. I oftentimes use plant medicines, and I don't ever want to recommend anyone to use any other substances. So I'd really love to hear about your experiences with how you initially made contact with your guides, and maybe any recommendations for folks that are looking to to find there guys but have no idea on how to start with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's such a big question, and for me, I really I the more I look back, the more I see I like came into this life with like a full contact already happening, and it's just been unfolding.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Me accepting that and understanding that is really the main blockage to that ever being a part of my life. So that's been ongoing all the time. But if you want to, like, if anybody out there, what I always emphasize is that this is all coming through your heart. It's not coming through your mind. It's not coming through logic, it's not coming through your thoughts. It's coming through your heart. And when you know that and you focus on that, that's going to be the fastest track and the safest track.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: There's all these different like things you can do in sigils and whatever, blah blah blah. You can do anything you feel called to. I would just always focus on the love aspect of it, because the universal source is love.
Speaker 4: God is love.
Speaker 3: Whatever you want to call all that. The spirit tual ancestors are love. That highest level of consciousness is love, and your heart is where you access love, feel love, right, transmit love. So all the messages I get, all of the impressions, I get, all the images I get, all of that is coming through my heart, not through my mind. So when I go into a spiritual space, I also then do it through love, you know. And so I tell people sometimes when they're like I don't know like how to get into that vibe or how to raise my vibration or how to like get like deeper into that, I'm like, just lay down, close your eyes, hold your heart, and just go.
Speaker 4: Love love love love love, love, love, love, love.
Speaker 3: Love love, like just sit there and say it and feel it right, or maybe you imagine all the things that remind you of love, like your dogs and your cats and birds and the things that you love in life and nature and like all the good stuff babies laughing. Like whatever it is that you're calling that forward, you're going to start feeling that in your heart. That's going to start putting you in that space. But what I also, you know, kind of warn people about is that for a long time, you know, instead of connecting really clearly with your own higher consciousness or your own spiritual guides and allies, what you might do instead is like cry a lot, because what you actually have to do first sometimes is heal. And I always come back to this, and you know, I have a lot of students and a lot of different classes and healings and readings and all these things I do, and I always come back to, like, the reason we're healing emotionally, mentally, physically, or any of these levels is because that is the spiritual journey we've talked about. Right, this shoulder pain I had is physical, but what was the root of it? It was spiritual it was emotional, it was energetic. So all of this healing we're doing is actually clarifying all the levels of our body and mind in order to just be what we already are, which is this conduit for love, which is the source of all things in the universe and is the source of all of these messages, visions and more. So I would say those those are the best ways to sort of start that or get in connection. But I also you know, if you do a guidance session with me, your guides and allies come through. And so if you want to know who some of them are and you want to receive messages in that way, that's something that I do too. But you know, the other last thing I'll add to this is that all of us have many, many, many spiritual guides and allies. I think a lot of people think they have like one or something. It's like, now you I'm going to say, each of us has tens and tens of spiritual guides and allies who are on our side, part of our team, helping us out along the way.
Speaker 1: And something else I've encountered since I've made contact with my guides and started having my spiritual experiences is the negative entities and spiritual attachments that I've had to deal with myself. I've recently helped others deal with their own spiritual attachments. And this is something that most people will probably never realize they have unless they are seeking some of these spiritual experiences.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, I do.
Speaker 3: And I think that's another reason why it's so important to be healing at any levels, because those things can only access us through our wounds and through our lower lower vibrations. You might think of it, right, which is where which is our wounds, and is our traumas, and is those things? So there's yet another reason to to heal everything you can, whenever you can, like to be the brightest you can be. Is because those types of energies really love to feed off of us, and they love to get their little hooks in wherever they can. And it's also true that sometimes as you're healing, and as you're opening your spiritual channels, and as you're connecting more with your guides and allies, that some of these things seem to like come out of the woodwork to like specifically target and attack you.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: And you know the way to understand that is to say, like, well, you were a food source for them and their friends until you started healing, and they don't like that, and they want that brightness you're creating, but they want it as food for themselves instead of for you. So they're going to try to like maybe pull you back off track or get through your defenses. And I think the beautiful thing about that is we don't have to fear any of it because we know that that isn't love, right, and we are love and.
Speaker 4: That's all we on.
Speaker 3: That's another reason to come back to that heart space and that energy because they can't get through that.
Speaker 1: I've had experiences getting rid of some of these things just by busting out laughing very hard. They like absolutely hate higher vibrational energy laughter. Love. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, you're just talking about this because I was just at Walmart the other day and there was this woman who is demonically possessed. And you know, other people would understand this as like someone who is really just mentally unwell, it's the same difference to me, but I see the possession instantly, and they usually see me instantly too, because I'm like this blazing beacon of light and they're like, Ooh, what's that shiny thing? All right, So we walk by this woman's you know, woman form demon energy, and she was like standing there right now. We had to like squeeze past her to get through, and she just like instantly like glond onto me right behind me and was like following me. And I don't know what she was saying or doing because I don't care anymore because this happens to me like all the time.
Speaker 4: It's really I.
Speaker 3: Have so many crazy stories of really mentally on all people who demonic energies just come through and like attack. In fact, the one not that long ago, literally from across the street, it was like, Lindsey, You're gonna die.
Speaker 1: I'm like, dude, whoa Okay, did you know who this person was?
Speaker 2: No? I was.
Speaker 4: I was in where I have never been before. Yeah, wow, No, I know.
Speaker 3: People don't. People don't always believe me. I'm like, no, I'm targeted. I'm not a targeted individual from the government. I'm a targeting suitual from the spiritual realm. But that was a really crazy, wild experience. I have a I have a video out about it that probably has Asheville somewhere in the title of people want to go listen to that extended story on Roagueways. But this woman at Walmart was just like, you know, she targeted us. She like globbed onto the back. I mean, she was like trying to I mean, I feel it as her trying to get through at the demon, trying to get through my spiritual protection. But again, this has happened to me so many times that I just have this unbreakable faith. I didn't even turn around. I didn't look at her, I didn't do anything. I didn't respond or acknowledge her even I just held that wall, that spiritual light I call it, you know, calling in the golden light, and that repelled her, but it also seemed to make her angry. The demon angry because it didn't get what it wanted, and so I could tell it was going to then go like attack other people, Whereas before it had been kind of hanging out at the front, like being mindless and just being a negative energy around, But now it was going to start directing it at people because I had like properly deflected it. So then I understood that I had to I have to, but I wanted to make sure it didn't attack anyone else. So I was calling in the golden light to sort of protect anyone who it might interact with and just bring in you know, the angelic or whatever spiritual guides and allies. And it really is just that permission they need, like an invitation. I mean, this is a public spot in a way, right, We're all allowed to be there, but someone has to invite them to come do their work there. So it's really all I'm doing, and they do the work, not me. And so I saw that just kind of come around these people she was headed towards, and that like stopped her again, and she started screaming because she couldn't get through the light wall, and then you know, she's upset, and eventually I realized, I just need to put this around the whole store. She's just gonna hang out here all day, like trying to attack people, And so I called and asked if it could be put around the whole store. And she started leaving, and she got to the front door and there's you know, thirty people she could possibly look back at. But she looks back at me and it makes eye contact and like or whatever, and wanders away. But you know, part of me could feel like victimized by that, like.
Speaker 4: Why me, why is this always happening.
Speaker 3: But another part of me is like, I mean, I really think that's like why I went to Walmart today at this time is because Source and whoever was like, well, you can go in and call in the light and help everyone get through this demonic encounter. And I want everyone to also take from that that I'm not special, you know, I'm not like I don't have like a special level of clearance from angelic energy or something. It's like anyone can call on those energies and ask for them to come, and they will always come. They never don't respond, And sometimes I think some people don't really feel that necessarily right away, but it is happening. Sometimes there's deeper layers of darkness they have to come through to get to you, but they're always there. They're always coming. So you know, if you ever find yourself in any situation where the darkness seems to be around, you can call on the light. And I think one of the things too, is people don't believe like they believe they have to be like in a relay or of a specific belief or call on a specific entity. And I don't think you do. I think you just call on whatever. Again, what connects to your heart, like what do you love most?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Do you love Jesus? Call on Jesus? Do you love Ganesh? Call on Ganesh. Whoever you want, whoever you believe is of the light and truly loving, ask them to come in or just do what I did, call in the light itself.
Speaker 1: Is this something that you also help folks with is identifying and ridding spirits attachments?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's one of my favorite things to do, is helping people brighten themselves in their space and rid themselves of those dark attachments and energies. And you know, it's one of my It just tends to be the people who I work with. Honestly, It's like I don't even necessarily go seeking it or advertising it, but most of the people who come to me do have some level of that darkness to clear out, and honestly, I think most of us do. It's not always as intense as what I just described, but you know it's around. So I think the more we heal ourselves and the more we clear those things, the better off we and everyone else around us.
Speaker 1: Is awesome, Lindsay, this was fantastic as usual. If folks want to find out more about you get some of your services. How can they do so?
Speaker 3: The best way would be to go to rogue ways dot org. It's ways as in pathways, not as in ocean waves. And rogueways dot org is the place you can find the books that I've channeled through the links to rogue Ways if you want to listen or watch along, and also the services. You can book any of them there. I also have classes that I teach that you can take that are self paced on your own time, or we can always do that one on one.
Speaker 4: I teach people.
Speaker 3: I love to teach people what I do or any level of the things we've been talking about, and anyone can develop those gifts and themselves too, So that's one of the things I do. I do events every solstice in Equinox. We just had one yesterday. Actually it was one day of brightness and so you can get booked for the next one if you want to come to that. It's a really powerful uplifting healing. No darkness there, no darkness could exist on one day of brightness. And yeah, my Past life terror reading is the past life trauma healing journey and all of that is all linked to from Roaguays dot.
Speaker 1: Org awesome, Lindsey, thank you once again, and we'll definitely do this again of course, And until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We'll talk again. If you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule, check out our friends at Brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order. Hello friends, I am so excited to tell you about Independent Media Token. Independent media Token is a brand new way to show your support for independent media without having to donate a dime. Independent media Token is a cryptocurrency on the Solana blockchain designed to generate funds to promote and foster the growth of independent content creators, allowing them to engage in their art without having to worry about being demonetized. Through a network of media partners of which you yourself can become a part of Independent Media Token's goal is to ensure the powers that be can never cut off all of our areas of funding and censor the only free voices left in the world. Join the movement today. You can pick up Independent Media Token using Phantom Wallet or the Solana wallet of your choice, where you can and easily swap your Salona for IMT. Grab some IMT today and remember to always know your team. To learn more, visit independentmediatoken dot com or use the link right in the description. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now is the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep starts Now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared, from emergency kits to tactical tools. Every item is chosen for its reliability and prac tocality. Prep starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, Being prepared is more important than ever, and prep Starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order. We live in an incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human history. Corey Hughes is providing profound revelations about World War I, World War II, the JFK assassination, Martin Luther King's assassination, and much much more on his new substack, Bloody History. Subscribe now for as little as fire five dollars monthly. Just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true history.