Speaker 1: You're talking to Aaron Moore and Moore on October third. He asked me what day it was. It's October third. Ooh, you know we had to play it.
Speaker 2: It's one on one point three, KATIEWB. You're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at Sabrina Carpenter Tickets. We're Fouling and cult and that is like the famous line for mean girls. Oh if you know you know? Did you know that before I said cult? We should play that.
Speaker 3: Dude, you ask me, I had like eight sisters and one brother who's basically a sister.
Speaker 1: Okay, perfect, we're going to come back. We have.
Speaker 2: First of all, these are not just any hocus Pocus fun facts. We're in October. It's spooky season. We all love the movie hocus Pocus. You will not believe what huge celebrity was actually supposed to play the lead.
Speaker 1: Max.
Speaker 4: If you're telling me it's Meryl Street, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's her name is Meryl Street with a P, not Beryl Street.
Speaker 1: Not Beryl Street.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: One on one point three, Katie w B. With Falon and Cult, you're.
Speaker 2: Never more than twenty minutes away from your shot. It's to bring the Carpenter tickets. Hocus Pocus, Is that like a staple in your household?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I watched it growing up, for sure.
Speaker 1: I love it. Olive loved it.
Speaker 2: I mean today we had a field trip with her school. When she was playing with her friend and she they're, you know, taking on forms of characters and all of us like.
Speaker 1: I'm a witch. I was like, okay, some people are gonna.
Speaker 4: You're like, yeah, you are.
Speaker 2: Which also, by the way, I did yell at children, and I was afraid because you know this generation, if you say anything to anyone else's kid.
Speaker 4: The parents, Oh what did you say?
Speaker 1: I was completely in the right.
Speaker 2: And by yell, I mean I raised my voice and was stern.
Speaker 4: I was stern.
Speaker 1: No, when you hear why, you'll agree with me.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: We went to like an.
Speaker 2: Orchard pumpkin patch. They had farm animals and you could like grab an apple out of the bin and it's like limit one, take one apple, feed it to them. So I gave out all of one apple to feed, and then she was like petting the goats and there were three little boys standing up on a haybale launching apples at the animals, and one of them was like, try and hit that pig, try and hit that whatever. And I watched them do it like two times and was waiting for like if their parent was standing around to say something.
Speaker 3: No parents ever waiting around ever in these situations.
Speaker 1: Right, So I go, hey, they all three turned around.
Speaker 2: I said, we're not throwing things at animals, and they go and they got off the haybil and.
Speaker 1: Left the area.
Speaker 2: Oh man, and then the two other parents standing around that weren't their parents.
Speaker 1: They were like, yeah, I mean I was going to say something.
Speaker 4: I'm like.
Speaker 1: I was like, great, here we go. I have a reputation.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm not going to stand by and watch three little kids think it's funny to throw things at animals. It's not happening on my one. See if this was we're not throwing things at animals, if.
Speaker 3: This was twenty years ago and I was on the haybail, it has progressed because you were that was a nice way to do it.
Speaker 4: Like for me, it would hey.
Speaker 1: You little s oh yeah no no, I would never done that.
Speaker 4: It was idiot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's like, you know, it's fall season, we're going to the pumpkin patches.
Speaker 1: We're going to the Orchard. We're watching on Halloween movies? Who was the Senders and Sisters? Did you watch the second one?
Speaker 2: No? Okay, well you should. I mean it's not as good as the first, of course. But here are some fun facts about the original movie I think are pretty mind blowing. The movie was originally supposed to be called The Halloween House Hops.
Speaker 1: Focus is so much better.
Speaker 2: Real moths flew out of Billy's mouth. Remember Billy's like the zombie they dig up. Oh, there was a pocket in the back of his mouth so they wouldn't fly down his throat.
Speaker 1: Look, yeah, that's crazy. I put a spell on you.
Speaker 2: The song we just heard wasn't even part of the script until another writer came along and added it. In sick, the actor playing the devil, he's like they go trigger treating and he's like in the house and the witches are like kind of hitting on him. The actor who plays the devil's actually one of the directors, and the woman playing his wife is actually his sister in real life. And the little dog was the witch Mary's dog in real life.
Speaker 4: Everything is connected, I know it is.
Speaker 1: Rosial.
Speaker 2: Donna wanted to play the part of Mary Sanderson, but thought it would be too bad for her image. Sarah Juska Parker had an ancestor that was actually arrested for witchcraft in Salem.
Speaker 4: No way they did.
Speaker 2: She was on one of those shows like where they they trace your ancestry and discovered that pocas Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Like yours better. Hocus pokes.
Speaker 2: Well, we are in a hocus Pocus theme here, but these are hocus Pocus movie fun fast.
Speaker 3: That's something I would totally lie. I'd be like, yeah, your sister was a witch. Your ancestor have three more?
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: Pocus Pocus was released in July so that it wouldn't compete with The Nightmare for Christmas.
Speaker 1: How weird is it, folks focus to come out in July? That's weird to me.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: During a panel, the producer mentioned how he came up with the idea of hocus Pocus. He said he actually used to tell it as a bedtime story to his daughters, like, oh, that'd be a a good movie. And now the most mind blowing fun fact. Okay, the actor who originally got the part as Max but then turned it down, Meryl Streep, just kidding, is not Meryl Streep Leonardo DiCaprio was originally supposed to play Max, but he turned it down to star in the movie What's Eating Gilbert Grape? And how different his life could have been. The guy who played Max. No, no hate on him, but he hasn't really gone on to do I.
Speaker 3: Don't know nothing legendary movie that Leo kind of missed out on.
Speaker 2: I feel like what's het in Gilbert grat What's Eton Gilbert Grape was a fantastic movie, but you're right, it doesn't have like the It's not like a cult classic like hocus Pocus is.
Speaker 4: He's got some bangers though, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: No, I think he's doing all right.
Speaker 2: Here is your were if you want to win Sabrina Carpenter Tickets. Nonsense, text that into five three ninety two one KATIEWB one. This is the one on one point three KATIEWB. You're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at Sabrina Carpenter Tickets.
Speaker 4: I was sung going to one of my friends.
Speaker 1: He disclosed one of your wife's friends.
Speaker 3: No, this is one of my friends, and he disclosed some information about cheating.
Speaker 1: Like he's cheating.
Speaker 4: He said he has cheated.
Speaker 1: With his current partner. Yes, is he married?
Speaker 4: He is married. It happened years ago.
Speaker 1: Were they married when he cheated?
Speaker 4: They weren't married, but they were together.
Speaker 1: Does she know?
Speaker 4: She doesn't know.
Speaker 1: Why didn't he tell her?
Speaker 4: He's sitting on this information because he feels.
Speaker 1: Like, because you know she'll leave him. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, He's like, I'm in a good spot now, what is like? What does like? She doesn't know.
Speaker 3: He's not actively cheating. It's like a one time thing they were in, like a rough patch whatever. She doesn't need to know because everything's fine now they have a couple of kids.
Speaker 2: I actually moderately agree with that, and part of me hates that I say that, but yeah, he would ruin everything.
Speaker 4: Now, he would destroy her life and his life when you just keep a hush.
Speaker 1: If he's actually being good about it.
Speaker 4: So he told me, like, why would you tell me? I'm all people, I'm not gonna tell her. But it's just like, it's great, you can't trust You're just.
Speaker 1: Gonna tell everyone in the cities clearly.
Speaker 3: So I was like, dude, how often does this happen? Because it can't just be like an isolated case.
Speaker 2: Hello, we do a war of the Roses every single like Thursday on KATIEWBN.
Speaker 1: It's like someone's always cheating.
Speaker 3: But this is so I looked at the statistics. Thanks to chat GPT, I never got this information. But out of long term relationships, so I could see. Obviously, nobody knows they're being cheated on until you know, it's presented that they're being cheated on. But out of like long term seven years or longer relationships. What percentage of a chance a partner is cheating do you think? Like how many one out of what partners have cheating and they're keeping a hush, one out of six, one out of four, there's a twenty five percent chance your partner has gone around your back, got a little.
Speaker 4: Without you knowing, and they're just keeping a chill.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Is that alarming? So terrifying?
Speaker 2: Well, there are two of us in this room, so two other people were in here one of us.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's fun. Let's go through the KDWB staff. What do we think is cheating?
Speaker 3: I'm pretty confident you're you have you're not with you and Jake are cool, You're chill. Yeah, you know, the only person I see is you. I'm definitely not looking up with you.
Speaker 1: So what is happening right now?
Speaker 4: I'm out of cheater?
Speaker 2: Oh man, it's like I can confirm we are not. Yeah, yeah, I'm not cheating on Jake. That's exciting. Now I don't know that Jake isn't cheating on me.
Speaker 1: I'd say your odds are better of your.
Speaker 2: Wife not cheating on you than mine. And here's why, way harder for her. Yeah, cause you don't have child care Jake.
Speaker 1: He could be fast and loose anywhere right now.
Speaker 4: Oh, I have a meeting.
Speaker 1: I happen to be in the office Wednesday. No you don't. Who is she? What's her name?
Speaker 4: Hold up? Hold up?
Speaker 3: This is a couple of months ago. The mailman came out to the door and Remy called him dad. So hold on, hold.
Speaker 4: Is my wife looking up with the USPS guy.
Speaker 2: I guess she could be hooking up with like have you guys had a lot of like house issues where someone's had to come fixed stuff?
Speaker 4: Yes, we forgot that. And the mailman delivering packages deliver her back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's cheating.
Speaker 8: Noll you want to would I don't think anyone goes yeah, my partner would?
Speaker 1: They are so?
Speaker 4: I mean, but I'm pretty unsufferable.
Speaker 3: You spent four hours with me and you're like claw your way out here at the end of the show.
Speaker 1: That's not dru that's not true.
Speaker 2: I would say that between the two of us, I'm obviously a lot more shrill.
Speaker 9: Dude.
Speaker 3: Our partners are probably hooked up with each other. Oh, on account of three? On account of three? Yeah, which, Katie w B. Staffer is a cheater.
Speaker 5: Here one, no chance, no way, dude, I'm trying to get ratings.
Speaker 2: No, I'm trying to I go and you could never be a part of that, okay, one two three.
Speaker 1: One two one on one point three, KATIEWB.
Speaker 2: You're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at Sabrina Carpenter Tickets. So here is your keyword taste text and taste to five three nine two one Katie WB.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 10: It's the pop Culture Minute with Sellon and cult on one on one point three kt WB.
Speaker 2: Can you believe Eminem is going to be a grandpa?
Speaker 4: That just makes me feel a thousand years old?
Speaker 1: Yeah, grandpa, I know that's not No.
Speaker 4: Life isn't fair because I have a grandpa.
Speaker 1: Not that cool? Okay, there's a fun photo.
Speaker 2: I don't know where Hayley posted it his daughter but he opened up a Lions jersey and it says Grandpa in the back and then it has you know, the sonogram picture and he just is like his like mouth is dropped, like he is just in shock, and it's it's so cute. It's like any other grandpa, except it's it's eminent weird.
Speaker 3: It looks like he's like forty, which feels even weirder. And then imagine me and the dude who like can see the child with his daughter and just feel weird.
Speaker 4: I'd be so awkward around him all the time.
Speaker 2: People were like saying that anyway, like the I think more shocking than that.
Speaker 1: People were like, can you imagine asking Eminem's hand.
Speaker 2: For marriage, like for his daughter, Like that would be like the scariest thing.
Speaker 4: It's on a dis track on you immediately come from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so people assume this would be the case. But Beyonce officially did her Team I Guess put her album Cowboy Carter up for Grammy nominations, but under the country categories. Okay, now, remember she's never won an Album of the Year at the Grammys, which people some of the think is crazy, and some people will agree with and they think this is her attempt at doing it because it's like a really unique piece of work. But if she wins country album of Beer, you know, the country community is gonna lose it. Oh They're gonna absolutely lose it because they're just like, they're like, that's.
Speaker 1: Not a country and that's how they talk.
Speaker 8: I don't know fires beer, right, and I worked at a country station.
Speaker 4: That's all you have to say. And you just want immediately, Wow.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that. That's that sounds very easy.
Speaker 2: Glamour magazine put out a very special Women of the Year issue and the issue says Women of the Year the mom's. So the cover has Tina Knowles Beyonce's mom, Mandy Teefee, which is, uh, why do I always say Sabrina Carpenter now? So just Selena go Selena, Selena gome as his mom, Selena Carpenter, Donna Kelsey which is obviously Travis Kelsey's mom, and Maggie Baird, which that is Billie Eilish his mom.
Speaker 4: And what the mom's are on the cover? What is Mam Mikelsey in?
Speaker 3: Is she just like does she look normal compared to because I just love that she's always wearing one of their jerseys.
Speaker 2: Okay, first of all, I know what you meant, but it sounded like a creep.
Speaker 1: Was Mama Kelsey? Well, she was.
Speaker 2: So nicey black something or other. It's covered up. They're all in like black and white. Can you imagine they're all in chic black and white. Mam mckelthy's in a red cheese.
Speaker 4: Jersey, was wondering. That's what I was fixturing.
Speaker 1: I love it. She's like, I'm gonna be comfortable.
Speaker 4: She doesn't care. It's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she doesn't And this seven.
Speaker 4: Hundred thousand followers on Instagram.
Speaker 1: You're so jealous of mam Ma Kelsey.
Speaker 2: According to movie director Berry Sonenfeld, he when he was he's the one who did like Men in Black, he said, Will Smith farted, So he farted and it was so disgusting. The entire cast and crew abandoned the set for three whole hours.
Speaker 5: I told you, I told you those sound effects would come in handy.
Speaker 1: Will we ever use them for three and a half hours?
Speaker 2: That that tells me they just wanted to break In general, that, yeah, what do you think you have for lunch? What did craft Services provide? Like a taco buffet. What's happening?
Speaker 3: I thought about doing it to you once and just like, why we're on air and just waiting for it to hit you to see your reaction live.
Speaker 1: You're a monster.
Speaker 4: I haven't.
Speaker 1: I just thought, oh, thank you, thank you so much. That's your pop culture man.
Speaker 2: It brought to you by Ovo Lacygan Lands back in five minutes with anyone listening who on ca EWB one on one point three Katie w B where you're never more than twenty minutes away from you shot It's to Brina Carpenter tickets.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I like this part of the show because it's the first time we actually get to talk to you. And while I love talking to Cult and Cult loves talking to me so much, it's nice to get like a third person, you know, like you go on a date and you're and your partner You're like, I know everything about this person. I'm like, what I'm we gonna talk about now, and you both kind of scroll your phones a little bit.
Speaker 4: And then that third person comes.
Speaker 2: In, well let's phrase that in a certain way, and then like you say, a neighbor and they sit down and then you start chatting.
Speaker 1: It's like a whole new can of.
Speaker 2: Worms open, right, Yeah, And that's what it's like when you join our show.
Speaker 3: We know you have a lot to say, but you're like shy, you're introverted, whatever. So does your opportunity share your story, get it off your chest, whatever you want to talk about.
Speaker 2: I'm going to bet a million dollars. No, well, I don't have a million dollars, but a million dollars. No one's gonna call for this first one. Anyone listening who is a swinger?
Speaker 3: Okay, there's been a lot of rumors because I was talking to somebody who used to work here and they were telling me about in Prior Lake there's an actual swinging club, okay, and they've been invited to its several times.
Speaker 1: Probably.
Speaker 4: Why doesn't that phase you? That's so shocking to me.
Speaker 1: Why how old are you?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just works surrounded by swingers. You just you probably know someone you like, don't realize it. I'm not saying that because I am one, By the way, I am not.
Speaker 1: I guess I don't know. I would talk about it on the radio if I was, though.
Speaker 2: Anyone listening who has a work wife slash husband, I guess technically your mine, right?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: What is that how it works?
Speaker 2: Like, technically the person who spend the most time with is your work wife or work husband.
Speaker 4: Is that true?
Speaker 1: I think?
Speaker 4: Is that how it works? I don't know.
Speaker 3: You never asked me properly, and you can get down on your knee, okay.
Speaker 2: Or anyone listening who had a scary movie that wrecked them for quite some time call six five one, nine eight nine Katie w B. I was an adult, I had ones that wrecked me as a kid, but that makes more sense. But as an adult, when I went to see paranormal activity.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it was. So many people were like it was so stupid.
Speaker 2: It messed me up so much when my boyfriend Thomas would leave at night because he'd always leave when I went to sleep to go hang out with his friends.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's a it's a real shock that relationship didn't work out. I remember like actually crying and begging him not to leave because this scene were like her legs hanging over it, like pulls her off the bed scared me so much.
Speaker 1: I was so afraid to be alone.
Speaker 2: And he'd be like, you boyd youve and go drink with his friend, and I would like have nightmares.
Speaker 4: Thomas just put you down like a child and left.
Speaker 1: All the time, all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like a kid.
Speaker 1: I think I probably deserved it.
Speaker 2: But anyone listening who is a swinger, has a work wife or husband, or had a scary movie haunt and six nine eight nine Katie w B one one Katie WB where you're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot Sabrina Carpenter tickets. We're doing anyone listening who and the three categories. The three categories are anyone listening who swings, has a work wife or husband, or had a scary movie wreck them?
Speaker 1: Which category are you falling into?
Speaker 11: Final destination? And it is not the scene that everybody said it is or I think it is gonna be is at the end of the movie when you did play the game of like when You're Gonna Die, and it was like you played it and it was like the year You're gonna die and I can't remember the year now, but like forever, I was like, I'm gonna die on October whatever. It was like nineteen whatever it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you were just anticipating your death the whole time. That's scary. I would hate to know all that.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh that would wreck you.
Speaker 11: Yeah, they're wrecked me, Like my whole life is. But I'm gonna die on that day.
Speaker 1: But you made it past that day, right, I think so.
Speaker 4: You're still shook by it a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so every time that date comes up, you still are a little rattled.
Speaker 11: Yes, like it was like I think it's a two thousand and four, but it's like October. I remember October, but.
Speaker 12: It's like two thousand and four, and I'm like, oh my god, Like okay, well, every year around this time you need to call into a check and be like I'm alive.
Speaker 3: Just say that and then hang up. Well, next year we're gonna like what, thanks for calling.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you're alive. Hi, Katie w B. Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 6: I wish I was the cool swinger one, but I have a scary movie.
Speaker 2: I don't think that being a swinger necessarily makes you cool. I think they maybe it does, so you're fine.
Speaker 6: Obviously, Final Destination is a pretty overall like terrifying movie. But when I when I was at the State pair this year, I went on that one that swings you around and you go upside down like crazy?
Speaker 4: Are you psycho?
Speaker 6: I am a psycho? Think So when they put the safety rail down, the conductor on the ride was like, have you ever seen Final Destination and the ride? And my heart dropped.
Speaker 1: My carry's a monster, I know.
Speaker 7: I was like what and the heck Like dude, really okay?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean that that would stick with you.
Speaker 2: You're the second Final Destination and neither of you have said the logs on the back of the truck yet. So that movie really messed with a lot of people.
Speaker 6: Yeah, ladders, alog, all of it.
Speaker 4: Everything, I move all virtue leans.
Speaker 6: I don't mess with that.
Speaker 4: Dave Vigilan out, there's Katie w b Which category you fall into?
Speaker 1: Which movie wrecked you?
Speaker 6: It's my little brother and it's it. Oh it?
Speaker 1: How old was he when he saw it?
Speaker 2: Because that will really ruin you for clowns and and just like rain gutters and everything.
Speaker 13: Right, So it started. We used to watch Rube Goldberg videos on YouTube and there was a jump scare clown at the end of one, and every.
Speaker 4: Time me went to the grocery store, we would have to.
Speaker 13: I don't know why, but after that she decided he wanted to watch the movie it to get over it. Sears he's maybe like five five, dude, five. We'd have to run ahead and flip over all the copies of its. If you saw the.
Speaker 4: Clown screw, yeah, you submerged a five year old into the universe.
Speaker 2: I did. I was a lot, like you could where my parents let me like they didn't monitor a lot. And I watched it as a child. And I remember I was supposed to be in a parade in Charlestown in Vienna, and I got out with my girl scout uniform, supposed to be able get on a float.
Speaker 1: I saw a clown. I ran back to the car, gotten it and locked it.
Speaker 2: My mom's like, all right, you gotta unlock the doors, like if not tenny wise.
Speaker 4: Girl, you know, she's like gas lighting you.
Speaker 1: You're like, you did this, you got watching monster?
Speaker 2: All right? We gotta get your Sabrina Carpenter keyword to text in thumbs th hu nbs texted to five three nine two one kd WB one good luck.
Speaker 1: One on one point three KTEWB.
Speaker 2: You're never more than twenty minutes away from shot out to Brenda Carpenter tickets you can make sure you never miss a shot at wedding By listening on our free iHeartRadio app. We did a little choose your own adventure and most people were like, I want to hear both both stories.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were like, we we talked to a swinger. We have some information. Also, I have drama meet colts. There's drama going down at a wedding I'm going to next week.
Speaker 1: We're gonna kick it off with the swinger though. We have them on the phone right now. Are so, are you an active swinger?
Speaker 14: Yes, my wife and I we both do.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 3: How long have you been together? And then at what point in the relationship were you like, all right, let's do this.
Speaker 14: Well, we've been married since twenty seventeen and I.
Speaker 2: Met her at a party, So why did you decide to get married because we love each other?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean that makes sense.
Speaker 2: I missaying like it's but I'm saying, like, you know, You're like, we want to do this together, but we because we know we want to be coming home to each other every night, but we also don't want to be just sexually active with just one person for the rest of my life.
Speaker 14: Well, I my last marriage was not at all my then wife was very controlling and uh, you know, I'm gonna I'm gonna use the phrase emotional abuse. Okay, she constantly followed up with me, and so anyway, once we divorce, I decided that I was not going to stick with one person ever. Again that I'm saying. I was figuring I was never going to get married, but just happened to work out just perfect for me and her.
Speaker 4: So is there any jealousy?
Speaker 3: Because I would imagine, like, are you swinging swinging together? Because if my wife is like getting ready or whatever and like getting ready for a day, I just I don't, like I want to be able to handle that.
Speaker 1: So how do you?
Speaker 14: Sometimes we do, sometimes we don't. There's we're open and honest with each other, and if the other person says no, I'm not comfortable with that, then it doesn't happen. And I'm I know that I can trust her. I know she's coming home to me, I know she's only going up to have fun, but her love is with me, So I don't there's no jealous for me at all?
Speaker 1: Are you ever? Are you worried? Like did you guys?
Speaker 2: Put any like like what if one of you changes your mind? What if one of you is like, no, I don't want you to swing anymore, then it doesn't happen.
Speaker 14: My love for her, and I would like to think that her love for me is means more than that.
Speaker 4: Okay, oh that's so sweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is. We did you think he was not sweet just because he's swings.
Speaker 4: Sold well, no, I was just thinking like he was gonna be like, nah, I'm amost keep swinging my way to another relationship. That's not gonna do.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right.
Speaker 4: Thank you for all that information. Very nice. It's very interesting hearing about swingers and swinging.
Speaker 1: Now, what's what? What's the drama and the wedding?
Speaker 2: You know, it's funny some person chose to hear from the swinger because they said, there's always drama with a wedding eye roll emoji. There is?
Speaker 4: There really is?
Speaker 1: What's going on with the wedding? You're going to?
Speaker 4: I guess, well, God, this person just deflated me.
Speaker 3: You don't even deserve to hear it anymore. If you text that in turn off the radio, come back to thirty seconds, anyone, you got thirty second time out. So there's a bridesmaid and the way this wedding is set up. The bridesmaid's got to choose their own dresses, but just had to be like one color.
Speaker 2: That's more and more common I've seen. Yeah, so you actually like how you look in a dress.
Speaker 4: Right, So this person chose a dress that was had the chest out. It was what do you call that? And women talk with.
Speaker 2: Bob boby showing boy, that's the tactical. People are like, oh, she got a booby showing dress.
Speaker 4: She had a booby showing dress.
Speaker 5: I don't like.
Speaker 4: She had a BSD okay, BSD, BSD.
Speaker 3: And everything was all set and then apparently last week she's trying it on and she's asking her husband like, all right, what like does it still fit?
Speaker 4: Should I get any alterations? He says, you're not wearing that? She says why.
Speaker 3: He says, that's way too revealing. I don't want people seeing your boy what do you call it?
Speaker 4: Boobies? I don't want people seeing.
Speaker 3: Your movies out about it at this wedding, especially with all the gyrating and dancing we're gonna be doing on the dance.
Speaker 4: For right, right right, there's a slip or thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So they had a major argument and he's literally saying, you can't go to the wedding in that dress, so figure it out. But the issue is it's the last minute, so it's like now she's trying to figure out. She's like literally to underneath it. You know, she's literally deciding do I not go? And the person who's half the bride like, I need, no, you have to come, you have to come, or tell me crazy.
Speaker 1: That is crazy.
Speaker 4: So it's oping the air. I'll let you know what happens.
Speaker 1: I mean, get some boobtape.
Speaker 4: Girl, I don't even know that was the thing, but yeah, to.
Speaker 1: Keep it in place, just get some booty tape. Yeah, you need boot tape.
Speaker 4: Was little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've been showing a little too much of the neaps here.
Speaker 4: And there, too much for free too.
Speaker 1: Okay, well I gotta know what happens. And also get a pick of her in the dress and send it to me. Oh, actually that's weird.
Speaker 4: I have my wife do that.
Speaker 1: I redact that statement. Okay, here's your keyword, Carpenter. That is your keyword.
Speaker 2: Text in to five three nine two one, or you can text it to Katie w B one your chance to win Sabrina Carpenter ticket.
Speaker 15: No.
Speaker 4: Today's trending with felon and cold.
Speaker 16: On one on Katie w B.
Speaker 4: Guess what.
Speaker 2: After it was canceled last year because of lack of funding, the Holidazle is officially back.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 1: Why does it make you laugh? You should be so happy. That's Holidazl Cold.
Speaker 4: That was a great I'm laughing of the name. It's awesome.
Speaker 2: It's been around for many, many years. It's free downtown. It's a holiday festivals coming back, this time to Nicolette Mall over five days leading up to Christmas, taking over Sixth Street. Uh. This year, the event promises Holidazl lights and art installations, shopping pop ups from the Minneapolis Craft Market, Dayton's Holiday Market.
Speaker 1: Et cetera, et cetera. So all right, cool, they're gonna.
Speaker 2: Have roller skating, mini golf entertainment. Say just Santas coming.
Speaker 4: Dude, Santa.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh, you know what I wanted to bring up before I forgot what. I totally forgot to tell you. I don't even know how it came about, but I got access to an actual elf. So around Christmas time we have an out lined up to interview.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, how did you get access to that?
Speaker 4: I want to give it away. I have sources, but just know an elf is going to be coming.
Speaker 2: Okay, that involves your brother something illegal. Guaranteed he doesn't smuggle elves?
Speaker 1: Is that what you're does he? And you can you confirm he doesn't? He promise you swear a big van?
Speaker 4: Okay? All right?
Speaker 1: Does they need a big van for an elf?
Speaker 2: My friend, Elves, you're small, Okay unless he has a bunch of them. Mickey's Diner has officially reopened in downtown Saint Paul. It's like one of the Twin City's most recognizable restaurants. You've seen it in Mighty Ducks and everything else. Well, it shut down nearly five years ago and they're reopening it, so it's like just like one of those Minneapolis I guess we'll technically stay ain't Paul Staples. So it's really awesome that that's officially open again. They're adding some words to the dictionary yet again. Yeah, they're going to They have two hundred new words, including touchgrass, NEPO, baby, b t read, IDGAF, badassory, true crime, street corn.
Speaker 4: Street corn, Yeah wait what street corn?
Speaker 2: Quilled corn on the cobbet's called with creamy spread, which is also what they called me in college.
Speaker 1: I don't oh, creamy spread.
Speaker 4: Okay, this doesn't help. I don't know if this is an enduendo. It's like literally street corn.
Speaker 1: It's literally street corn that you're trending one O one point three Katie WB.
Speaker 2: You're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at Sabrina Carpenter tickets And right now we're playing for onion Heads Revenge tickets over at Mall of America. It's your after school pop quiz kind of like sharpens up a little bit, you.
Speaker 1: Know, So welcome, get to thinking today.
Speaker 2: Lindsey and andover plays Tiffany in Maple Grove. We're going to ask you these trivia questions. If you know the answer, you chime in with your name, and the first to two wins. That's how we always play.
Speaker 1: Are you ready ready?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Question number one?
Speaker 2: Name the best selling book series of the twenty first century. Lindsay, Yes, Lindsay like Kings, not Stephen King. It's a it's a it is. It is a very well known author and they have a series of books.
Speaker 11: What Tiffany, I'm going to give Harry Potter.
Speaker 1: Harry Potter's correct, all right? Question number two, what does w w W stand for?
Speaker 7: Lindsey?
Speaker 1: Yes, lindsay Worldwide Web. That is correct.
Speaker 4: Okay, Next question, which weighs more the human hearts or the human brain?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry? Was it Tiffany or was it I heard I heard Tiffany, But I don't know I.
Speaker 4: Heard I heard Tiffany too. Okay, Tiffany, what you got?
Speaker 13: I think I'm going to go with the brain.
Speaker 2: Congratulations Tiffany, you got the onion Heads Revenge Haunted House tickets.
Speaker 1: But Lindsey play again tomorrow for your chance to win.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you all right? And your Sabrina keyword feather f e A t h e R feather. You can text that in for your shot to win Sabrina Carpenter tickets when she's here on the fourteenth.
Speaker 4: How do I know if I won?
Speaker 1: We will call you text it into five three nine two one or Katie w B one.
Speaker 3: One point three katubb where you're never more than twenty minutes away from your chance a Sabrina Carpenter tickets.
Speaker 6: What up?
Speaker 4: Have you heard this Beyonce theory?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: Which one could I've heard so many theories about Beyonce. Okay, you first of all, let me start with this. Do you believe the theory?
Speaker 4: Whatever it is? I'm not hold on, let me explain myself. I'm not crazy.
Speaker 1: I oh, you just start like that. It makes me question a lot of things.
Speaker 4: There's a new theory going around. You didn't answer this that people.
Speaker 1: Do you believe it?
Speaker 4: I'll let you know my verdict at the end.
Speaker 3: Okay, people think Beyonce at award shows so they don't die. Oh my god, let me okay, hold on, That's what I thought. But I was like, let me watch this random guy on TikTok. Let's see what he has to say.
Speaker 15: Celebrities think Beyonce it award shows, so Beyonce will spare their life. So this all goes back to before many of youall were born, starting with this girl named Aleiah no Leo was a pretty famous artist that was competing with Beyonce around the time Beyonce started to get famous.
Speaker 4: Now, saturaly for Aliah.
Speaker 15: She passed pretty early on before she actually got to hit like the peak of her career. Now this is for us, but aliah passing was very good for Beyonce, as if Alia hadn't passed, Beyonce might not be known as like Beyonce.
Speaker 4: Now okay, okay, now hold on. I was like, this guy's pretty crazy, this guy is weird, this guy what is he gonna get to?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so then he says.
Speaker 15: Ja Cole makes a song called She Knows, which mentions Aliah's passing. It also mentioned other people like Michael Jackson's passing. But nobody really thought anything about this song until all of the Diddy stuff started coming out, and that is when people started connecting the dots. You see Beyonce, jay Z, and Diddy are actually pretty close pals that.
Speaker 4: Go then it goes into their backstory, very good close pass Well.
Speaker 2: I have said this that with everything coming out with Diddy, a lot of people are like and if you go into like the dark rabbit holes, a lot of people are throwing a lot of people in that mix, especially jay Z, which they're like, there's no way Beyonce, what no if jay Z was heavily involved, and the Diddy stuff they're also saying Usher, They're throwing a lot of names out there, but nothing is confirmed. But you know, people in conspiracy theories, they run with them.
Speaker 3: So apparently Aliyah didn't think Beyonce did her dirty in some way.
Speaker 2: That's what this guy goes Beyonce in an acceptance speech. So she was killed, so then she okay, okay, sounds crazy, yeah it does. So then it cuts all these clips of.
Speaker 3: All these people thinking Beyonce using the word light like you're such a light in this industry, you bring so much light to the and it cuts like from Adele to Liz.
Speaker 1: Right right, right, people people do love Beyonce.
Speaker 3: And then it cuts to Taylor Swift and Kanye Apparently this is what they're saying. Okay, Kanye saved Taylor swift life and he ran up on stage, grabbed the microphone.
Speaker 4: Said Beyonce one of the best music video as to save Taylor.
Speaker 3: Because Taylor says she wasn't gonna thank Beyonce because she doesn't want to be part of the illuminati.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh look, oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I wouldn't even be shocked anymore if everything you're saying is true.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you have to admit you sound a.
Speaker 5: Little I sound crazy, but but a guy on TikTok said it, so it must be true.
Speaker 4: Two takeaways from the story.
Speaker 1: One, what one don't get on Beyonce's bad side.
Speaker 4: Well, well that is true. There's three sides.
Speaker 1: Regardless of the Illuminati.
Speaker 4: Don't get on Bebe's bad side. Number two.
Speaker 3: Taylor Swift is a saint. She's not a part of the Illuminati. She does a feed into that.
Speaker 4: How is she?
Speaker 15: Then?
Speaker 1: How is she even successful without the illuminadi?
Speaker 3: She became too powerful. They tried to take her down several times. The girl keeps getting back up. Oh my god lasts. Kanye is crazy but also saved Taylor Swift. No, so does a crazy outweigh him saving Taylor?
Speaker 2: No, not not subscribing, unsubscribe, unfollow, unlike what's your algorithm? Live one on one point three, Katie WB, You're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at Sabrina Carpenter tickets. We have there's a lot of stuff, and I know it's like, possibly keep up with everything.
Speaker 1: We we have a podcast, Fallon and Cult.
Speaker 2: If you listen to our podcast, we get to keep our job and it's a condensed version of our show. So like, you skip out on a lot of stuff, like you don't want to hear and you just get to hear us.
Speaker 4: Now's you now?
Speaker 2: If you like everything except for us? On the afternoon show that podcast would not be for you. Are you need to search Fallon and Cult anywhere you listen to podcasts. We also have a text line you can text in anytime five three nine two one or katiewb one, whether you have a birthday shout out, you just want to chat with us, you want to comment on something we're talking about.
Speaker 6: This.
Speaker 3: It's just somebody just hit us up and said, triple butter Burger Americans ketchup mustard pickle, small cheese curd. Thanks mom, heart, And then then they followed up with if the triple costs too much, just get me a double smiley face.
Speaker 5: Now the question is like, they make a text her mom, but they've probably been texting in for the Sabrina.
Speaker 1: Carpenter dickets, so they accidentally set.
Speaker 5: Their culvers ordered to us. And now we're worried that Mom's never gonna get their order.
Speaker 4: She doesn't know, she has no idea what to get you. Mom's just winging it.
Speaker 5: And then I'm on the edge of my seat. If is the triple going to be too much? She gonna be stuck with the double?
Speaker 3: I don't know, And I'm also happy that I'm not the only one who would get a triple Butterburger American cheese ketchup mustard pickle with small cheese curds.
Speaker 4: Bro sounds like a lot, but.
Speaker 1: I would do that triple butter berers crazy.
Speaker 4: Aroused.
Speaker 1: Honestly, that is my favorite text we've gotten in so long, so good. It's my favorite text.
Speaker 2: And someone said I was dragging a wagon because I saw me in the state Fair. They're talking about my blood. Okay, you're wondering. Yeah, I went to get coffee this morning. Now listen, everyone has like moments here and there we're like, oh god, I'm I'm getting old, right. Yeah, But I said this line, and I wasn't doing it as a joke like I would normally do with Jake. I was like, oh god, look back, I like, order my coffee, go to grab the line in the course and me ordered my coffee, tripled people to the door, and I go, oh my god, I got here at the right time.
Speaker 1: And then I was like, oh, that is something you say when you are old, right, that's that's the older phrase.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're up there now.
Speaker 1: That is now officially my old person trait.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't know, do you have an old person trait my knees hurt when it's rainy. And then also a couple of weekends ago, Jen made dinner. We're sitting now, we're eating at like five forty five, and I was like, du why are we eating so early?
Speaker 4: Why were you so late?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Are we so late?
Speaker 6: Five?
Speaker 4: It felt like I was pushing it, dude, we gotta get ready for bed soon.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't if dinners, If dinners passed five other than like weekdays, I don't want it. Okay, So what is your old person trait? Maybe it's something you do or say now, a certain way you act or treat people, a phrase you have, or maybe you're like colt your knees hurt one of rays. What's your old person trait? You canna give us a call it six five, one, nine eight nine, katiew B. Got to get you your Sabrina Carpenter keyword pretty simple to her last name, Carpenter. You can text that in right now to five three nine two one KATIEWB.
Speaker 8: One.
Speaker 2: We want to get you Sabrina Carpenter tickets for her show in town. I know she came to town or she's coming town. The fourteen tickets hold off fast, but now they're selling for crazy prices.
Speaker 1: We want to get those two for free. What are you laughing at? You get an update on the butter burger situation?
Speaker 3: Well hold on so well, no, someone people are giving us their callers or now someone doesn't gonna have a butterburger. I'm on cheese curds. And then somebody said, it's my birthday? Do I get wasted?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 8: Or no?
Speaker 4: You guys decide.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, it's a Thursday, you absolutely get turned. Why what an't you.
Speaker 3: Are we putting in our call vers orders? Almost cheez girds? Did anyone else think Colts was black?
Speaker 1: People used to say that about me when I was in the morning show. Yeah, I was like, okay, cool.
Speaker 3: One on one point three katiewb where you're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot, to bringing carpenter tickets, trying to figure out your old person trade. What's that habit? What's happening in your life that makes you just feel like you're ancient?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 4: Are you asking me balance losing? You're hearing this was.
Speaker 2: Literally just on the phone with the listener to handle this on your own for three seconds?
Speaker 1: Never really anyone else drive the ship. I'll tell you, they'll just let you go crash into the ground.
Speaker 4: You're turning on me, classic old person to get off my law. What's your name?
Speaker 5: My name is John? My old person?
Speaker 13: Tray taxict to uh a right hip and knee?
Speaker 1: What's wrong with them? They're just whack?
Speaker 5: Oh actually a.
Speaker 4: Rub oh more winter. My hips hurt and I lift over too much. Oh man, do you hear them rubbing?
Speaker 6: I feel it more than ading.
Speaker 13: It's sometimes sure of pop.
Speaker 1: That's why we couldn't date. I can't. I you know, I know that you're not trying to date me.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying, like I already feel insecure enough to have someone who may lift me without their knee cracking.
Speaker 1: I couldn't do it, couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: But to be fair, I will say this, Well, I don't know if you're a fast walker or not. I don't want to say you're not because of your hip and your leg or whatever. But my wife walks extremely quick and I got to ask her to slow down. And that's humbling when you got to be like, I can't keep up with you. So we'll be nice to have a partner who's you know, a little slower.
Speaker 11: Well, I'm to a woman's a little older than me.
Speaker 13: She walks faster than me.
Speaker 4: Oh no, oh yeah that is well Goodloe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go look with your old knee and hip there. Hi, Katy w B. What's your old person trade?
Speaker 15: So?
Speaker 6: I'm only twenty seven, but now if there is a huge line or a lot of people at a store, I will turn around and go right back home.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hell no, I don't time for it.
Speaker 11: No, not at all.
Speaker 2: No, I don't blame you at all. They say Americans, if they say a line, they get in it.
Speaker 4: They don't even know what it's for.
Speaker 1: And they're like, I'll go get it that line. But you're like, no, absolutely not.
Speaker 4: I love that for you.
Speaker 1: Thanks for calling, Katie w B. What's your old person trade?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 13: So my fiance and I she's twenty and I'm twenty two, and we got our own homes and stuff, and our trade is what we like to do for fun is we live in town and we pretty much just look out her window or sit in the yard.
Speaker 7: We have a little deck in the back.
Speaker 13: We'll just watch and listen for people with into the neighbors, argue and just wait for something to bitch. About or complain or whatever.
Speaker 7: Something in a town where there's a lot of like I guess, like low income and a lot of like white trash, so it's you see a lot of things.
Speaker 14: So it's always uh.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, dude.
Speaker 3: Whenever, whenever I'm around low income and white trage, just feels like home.
Speaker 4: This is nice. I'm used to this. Wow.
Speaker 2: Anything currently going on that's pissing you off in the neighborhood, Well, we.
Speaker 7: Just finally get rid of some kids that were in the neighbors behind us. They finally moved, but they.
Speaker 14: Used to shoot their.
Speaker 13: Airsoft guns over our fences.
Speaker 4: To be fair, if I had some dude watching me all day, probably I've grows masoft over at you.
Speaker 13: I feel like they can't see us, so it's like they don't even know.
Speaker 1: We see them. They'll see us.
Speaker 4: I love it. You're the best. Yeah, thank you for that.
Speaker 1: Katiew B. What's your old person trait?
Speaker 11: So I would say my biggest one. I have a couple, So my biggest one would be having hard candies or some kind of candy.
Speaker 14: A shame.
Speaker 15: It's the pop Culture Minute with selling and cult on one on one point three, kd w B.
Speaker 2: And you're never more than your shot or twenty minutes away from your shot at Sabrina Carpenter Tickets.
Speaker 1: So we will have the next keyword here very soon.
Speaker 2: This is actually disturbing to me, but they the producer for the Men in Black movie said that and this.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I'm reporting this, but it just is so ridiculous to me.
Speaker 4: He said.
Speaker 2: Will Smith let out a fart on set that was so pungent the entire crew left the set for three hours.
Speaker 1: Three hours fills extreme for any level of two.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just don't know how much protein are you having? What's the sheiks like a lot of a lot of sprouts.
Speaker 1: A lot of questions. Okay.
Speaker 2: Also, they have a really fun announcement. I finally did see the video because I just saw like a still shot photo. But Eminem is officially going to be a grandpa. His daughter, Hallie Haley almost said, Halle Haley, you know she got married not too long ago, and now she gave him a little Lions jersey and it has Grandpa in the back with the sonogram. He's very surprised. It's very sweet. He seems like it was like a really good dad. I think a lot of people in the industry. It can go either way. You either put your career completely before your family. And I mean we saw I saw an interview where fifty Cent was like, I try to get to go on tour with me all the time. You'd always say no because he didn't want to miss Halle being like growing up.
Speaker 4: Did you hear what Akon was saying about him?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 3: When Acon showed up to do that song, smack that huh back that gave me some moss you know I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: I do know that song, but I was gonna like you keep going for a minute, it's final.
Speaker 3: So he was like he showed up to the to the studio like five and em and I was like walking out. He's like, I'll see you tomorrow. And he's like, wait, I just got here. And he's like, yeah, I work nine to five because I have a family. I want to I don't stay at the studio recording all night. I treatd a good job so I can do with my kids. Oh yeah, so okay, he's good dude.
Speaker 2: Caitlyn Clark did not get a unanimous Rookie of the Year like vote, but she basically got the closest thing.
Speaker 1: Angel Reese got one vote, which is almost even worse.
Speaker 2: That she only got one. It's like, seems like, I don't know, weird. So basically, Caitlyn Clark just missed out on sweeping the field for the Rookie of the Year for WNBA, But she did get sixty six.
Speaker 4: To one, so she's bringing in all the revenue.
Speaker 1: Not too bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, Beyonce did submit her album Cowboy Carter for a Grammy Award in the Country category.
Speaker 3: And hopefully she wins, and if she doesn't, hopefully whoever wins, thanks her.
Speaker 4: If you don't know what we're talking about.
Speaker 5: Colt's gone down the conspiracy rabbit hole, we are not.
Speaker 4: We are not going back into that absolutely not falling Alt podcast if you want to, you know that's true.
Speaker 2: And also there's a new cover of Glamour magazine and it's Woman of the Year, but it's the mom. So Billie Eilish's mom, Travis Kelce, Selena Gomez, and Beyonce.
Speaker 1: Beyonce's mom made.
Speaker 4: It on the cover.
Speaker 2: They knew, they knew they had to include Beyonce's mom.
Speaker 1: Those four women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, run, all right, we should do your keyword right, Yeah, we should do that, all right. Your keyword win Sabrina Carpenter tickets is Espresso. Text that in for your shot at tickets to see her on the fourteenth. Five three nine two one is the number you texted into or KATIEWB.
Speaker 1: One E S P R E S s O.
Speaker 3: If you missed it, I'm getting stocked one on one point three KATIEWB where you're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot of suprin of Carpenter tickets.
Speaker 4: Somebody called in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: Ago and they were like, I follow you home when you bike at least three to four times a week.
Speaker 4: I work close to the station. It's like this routine. We thought he was joking at first.
Speaker 1: They got it's got creepier and creepier by the.
Speaker 3: Second, and he was like, yeah, I know where you turn weird. He's like, I just can't stop. Took an impulse. Now got scary.
Speaker 1: It did get very weird now.
Speaker 2: So you acted like you weren't like actually concerned about this week being something.
Speaker 3: Well, if I find him and he tries to come into my house, I'm keeping him.
Speaker 1: That is what you've been saying, whether it's you know.
Speaker 4: Look, you're not leaving the house.
Speaker 1: That is what you've been saying.
Speaker 3: I will keep you on my basement, make you to my chores. Maybe you can go outside and shovel the driveway or something.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't even have a driveway. That's a lie my sidewalk.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you have an update.
Speaker 4: I've been staying vigilant.
Speaker 3: I've been looking around your shoulder, but I haven't had any action until last night.
Speaker 1: You had action.
Speaker 2: We have been in the studio together for this long and even told me a single thing about.
Speaker 4: You tell you because.
Speaker 1: I overreact.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know if you're gonna believe me that is true.
Speaker 1: I don't believe ninety percent of what you say.
Speaker 2: You're like when I was a child, I used to exagger still do exaggerate things so much to make a story more interesting.
Speaker 1: I'm always like, how much is true?
Speaker 3: But dude, it's been getting dark really soon at night, like seven.
Speaker 4: O'clock is start getting dark.
Speaker 1: You're right, yeah, I don't like that.
Speaker 3: I put the girls down to bed, and I take Percy for a walk. Jen my wife said, huh, I just don't leave my home, my wife's home.
Speaker 4: I think for the update.
Speaker 3: I take my dog for a walk, yeah, and it's being getting spooky. Normally I have my headphones in, but I took one out so I want to be able to hear my surroundings.
Speaker 1: That's smart.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I'm walking around this car. I see him.
Speaker 1: I don't like this music. It's making me uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: The car keeps kind of like circling around me, like I've seen him go by it twice now, and I'm all right, this is weird. And then i start like looking over my shoulder and I'm doing that thing where I'm walking and I'm like trying to see if there's anyone following me. Yeah, and I take out the other headphone, like I forget this podcast. I gotta like be aware of my surroundings. So then Percy starts barking out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: Pass out, go home, get out of there, aboart, aboart.
Speaker 3: And I'm like shining. I have a giant flashlight. I'm like shining around in my neighbor's windows. He was gonna jump out at me.
Speaker 1: I wish I had an aerial you just watching this whole thing go down.
Speaker 4: I have about like a six inch knife in my hand because I'm like walking with the knife.
Speaker 1: Now you've a knife.
Speaker 4: Now, I don't know when this person's gonna attack me. All right, what is happening with you?
Speaker 1: You're melting down?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm so nervous, I'm shaky. Okay. I have a flashlight and an dude. So true, so true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, So I have a flashlight in one hand, my dog and a knife in the other, like the leash and the knife in the other hand.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a terrible combo. If the dog runs, if you can see you stabbing yourself.
Speaker 4: That's how I go out. Yeah, local DJ trips on the sidewalk stabbing by new promotion.
Speaker 14: I like it.
Speaker 4: So yeah.
Speaker 3: I get to this park by my house and I'm like, all right, maybe I'll lay low in the gazebo area, because.
Speaker 1: It is a statement no one has ever said ever. Maybe I'll lay low in this gazebo.
Speaker 4: Because it was in the open and I could see everything around it.
Speaker 1: Why did you turn around go home?
Speaker 13: I was too far gone.
Speaker 4: I was like seven miles you know me, I like my cardio.
Speaker 1: It was probably seven minutes, seven minutes from your house.
Speaker 4: I got the gazebo because I could see everything around it.
Speaker 1: I could.
Speaker 4: There's no one's gonna be hiding and jumping up out from anywhere. So then this car comes back and he literally parks in the lot.
Speaker 3: It's just me in the gazebo with my dog, my knife in one hand, my flashlight in the other, and I'm making it known that I know he's there. I shine my flashlight on him. Right, this is the part you're not gonna believe.
Speaker 1: I already am questioning a lot.
Speaker 4: How would I make up I'm laying low in a gazebo.
Speaker 2: I think the questioning my What I'm questioning is you with a knife, because I don't know you to own a knife.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 4: You could text my wife right now. She also jogs with this knife. Okay, she's afraid.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyways, what happens, I'm shining the flashlight on the car. The person gets out. God, there's a little silence, like there's almost like a little dude. It was uncomfortable. It was like silent.
Speaker 5: It was like this.
Speaker 4: Cool dude. When they yelled my name you poop dude, I took off. I I literally dropped my flashlight. I take off. Percy likes the fake limbs I don't know what's going on, slows me down. He's like not moving. I'm like, Percy, Percy, come on, Percy.
Speaker 3: So I literally had to grab my forty five pound dog, which should only weigh thirty pounds. So he's wiggling and jiggling, and I'm like carrying him, sprinting to my house and I'm getting up the hill and I go around the corner and I look behind me and I made it.
Speaker 4: I survived.
Speaker 1: Well, obviously you're here today.
Speaker 4: And in that moment, though, I was like, I gotta move. I can't.
Speaker 8: I can't.
Speaker 1: Was the person that said your name?
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I was gonna ask, oh, yeah, who are you?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 1: You gave it away? You ran.
Speaker 2: Are I'm laughing, uncomfortable, and I'm also visually imagining I've seen you run without a dog, and it's.
Speaker 4: Dude, running with a dog strapped to your chest isn't a good look.
Speaker 1: So did you leave your knife at the park?
Speaker 3: No, I had my knife with me. I got my knife, but I had to get my flash light this morning.
Speaker 1: Oh they didn't steal that.
Speaker 4: That's nice. They didn't steal it.
Speaker 2: But okay, follow a few follow ups, Okay, could it possibly have been a friend or neighbor, could have been.
Speaker 1: I feeling it was a friend. They would have texted you, though, probably.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't think they would have just watched me waddle away with the dog and not hit me up.
Speaker 1: Dude, I'm so happy I'll live near you.
Speaker 4: Is any connection to this, It's two. There's too many people. There's so much going on, there's too many houses.
Speaker 1: It just loves to each other.
Speaker 4: Every house is like a cardboard box. It's like dick boom boom, boom boo boom, right next to each other. It's like a million people on one block. My neighbors are spooky until the girls for a walk. The other night.
Speaker 3: I walks down on his porch. He's like, never seen you before?
Speaker 4: Which house you live in? Not gonna tell you.
Speaker 16: It's going on.
Speaker 4: So many stalkers in Saint Louis Park, Oh yeah yeah, I'm like, uh yeah, we live around.
Speaker 1: They're not so different from your neighborhood to mine.
Speaker 5: When people in my neighborhood do it, it's because they're older and retired and they don't think I look like I'm rich enough to.
Speaker 1: Live in the neighborhood.
Speaker 4: And they don't want people.
Speaker 2: They consolsts and not newsletters, Like, if you see someone walking on our trails, remind them that they're private and they're not for other neighborhood people.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I am never in my life gonna walk up to someone. I'm like, you live here because this is a private trail. Get your cheap ass out of my neighborhood. I'm never gonna do that.
Speaker 4: I don't know, dude, I it's I gotta move out. I don't know. But then if I move out, then I'm secluded.
Speaker 2: Is this a long game story for you to once again ask if you can live in my basement?
Speaker 4: It could be I want free food though.
Speaker 2: One on one point three kd WB where you're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at Sabrina Carpenter tickets Colt give it to them.
Speaker 1: What's the keyword?
Speaker 15: Baby?
Speaker 4: Oh god? Why I just gutted you off?
Speaker 1: Bard Sorry?
Speaker 4: Why you're gonna text why to five three nine two one?
Speaker 1: Normal or nope?
Speaker 4: On one on one point three katiewb.
Speaker 1: Here's we had a few texts on this normal or nope.
Speaker 2: I honk and wave at people working outside just because I have no clue who they are.
Speaker 1: It just makes me happy.
Speaker 4: Ha ha, that's not normal.
Speaker 1: I don't honk.
Speaker 2: I mean if I make like today, I made eye contact with a couple of guys doing road construction.
Speaker 1: I did them like the little hey hey, hey there like a hand you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: That's almost that.
Speaker 3: Could be taken like if you're a guy, that could be taken as you're flirting with them, maybe a little bit.
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 4: Guys? It's so desperate.
Speaker 3: If if I'm walking and a woman waves at me just for no reason, I'm solicited, I'm like, all right, she's into me.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is why women cannot exist. Apparently that explains all. I'm done waving.
Speaker 4: I look for you, honestly, thank you. I'm welcome.
Speaker 2: Normal or no, getting completely undressed to use the bathroom Number two.
Speaker 1: Disclaimer, I only did visit my house and not in public. Jake. Have I shared this before?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, there are a number of things that Jake does. He leaves a trail. It's just the one time I went into the bathroom but his underwear were just laying in.
Speaker 5: Front of the toilet, and I go, what the hell happened? He's like, have you ever had to go so bad, like everything had to come off.
Speaker 1: That's a I don't think so, and he was like, he goes, he goes.
Speaker 5: I knew I had to get in the shower room as soon as I was done.
Speaker 4: What you can just feel it.
Speaker 1: He just was like, I'm not putting these back on.
Speaker 8: I go.
Speaker 1: You love them all? Like so what body out line was in front of the toilet?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, sick.
Speaker 3: I feel like it feels cleaner that way. But it's not normal. I don't think.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Normal or nope.
Speaker 2: Trying to beat the suggested arrival time when using maps? Yes, normal all the time. I'm like, I bet I can shave three to five minutes off that.
Speaker 4: That's the only video game I play these days. It is like, can I be the GPS?
Speaker 1: That's what you play? Yeah? Okay, normal or nope.
Speaker 2: Picking over other people's shoulders to see what they're doing on their phone normal?
Speaker 3: Yeah, normal? And stop buying the tinted screen cover. You know what I mean, let me see what you're doing.
Speaker 4: Have you seen those?
Speaker 3: You can put a little tinted cover on your phone, so like you can only directly if you're looking at the phone directly that's the only way you can see it.
Speaker 4: But if it's like tilted at all, it goes bro I have it. Yeah, just let me.
Speaker 2: My favorite people are people who need to put the font at like the biggest font ever, and they're always on the airplane. I can read people's full messages on an airplane. It's always like, no, granted the people have the huge font, they never have anything exciting going on.
Speaker 1: It's always like I'm just.
Speaker 2: Checking the score of a game and I'm like, oh, come on, give me some juice over here.
Speaker 1: You cannot.
Speaker 2: By the way, I would love for you to text in if you have any normal or nopes you want to run past us.
Speaker 1: This is like anything you do in your normal life. And one day you were just like, is this normal?
Speaker 2: Give you texted into five three nine two one or katiewb one and just write normal or nope, And then you write it out like this one normal or nope. This is me right now, packing extra undies for a trip because you're sure you're gonna go and go on yourself multiple times they say, crap yourself. I don't do it because I'm gonna crap myself. I just I need like a double amount of underwear two days, I'm gonna be on a vacation. If you sweaty or that's my number one. I don't want to be from day to night in the same sweaty underwhere if I'm out about walking and sweating pass Do you see that I'm on fire?
Speaker 4: You do the baby powder?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: No? Yeah?
Speaker 17: Do you?
Speaker 4: You don't do gold bond or anything?
Speaker 1: Do you do a little powder of the bissiles?
Speaker 4: Whoa take them to dinner first?
Speaker 5: But you're the one to offer it up? No, I don't seems interesting. You can bring it up if you don't.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm just wanting I saw it on TikTok. Somebody was talking about it.
Speaker 5: Did you post a video if you putting powder on your bisseles on TikTok and the.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Basically, okay, here's one more really quick one? Normal or nope?
Speaker 2: When I heat leftovers in the microwave, let's say for a minute and thirty, I race to see if I can wash the tepwork containers, wipe down the counters, and get myself a drink all before.
Speaker 1: The microwave goes off.
Speaker 4: That's normal?
Speaker 1: No oh, what I air at that minute? Like, come on, get not already, and.
Speaker 5: I'll even stop it early and see if it's warming up. And I'm like, damn it, and I free started.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 15: What.
Speaker 4: It's a throwback pro down, throwback throw down.
Speaker 11: Take you back to the old school.
Speaker 2: Kat w where you're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at saarena carpenter tickets.
Speaker 1: Let's go. What'd you pick this week? Colt?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 1: You really are sticking with Brittany every week? Good escape the crow unch of by? Would you hold it against me? You come back parriage and.
Speaker 14: I need it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not at in.
Speaker 2: I'm not so good, so cold, my both pick a throwback song. You decide which one we play. As it turns out, I may vote for Colts, but mine's so good too, mine's older than yours. Okay, that's a classic. Oh hit it a wise one?
Speaker 14: Gosh you.
Speaker 4: Christina Aguilera.
Speaker 2: Okay, whoever gets three first wins, I won't do it again?
Speaker 4: Share around like the boy.
Speaker 1: Oh I choose Colts as my coach. What would be your first tip? Gentle?
Speaker 4: Gentle?
Speaker 1: Six five, one, nine, eight nine, Katie.
Speaker 3: W B to vote, by the way, a little more revealing you need to address your two if you're gonna win and.
Speaker 1: Show you what a stereotyme.
Speaker 4: Oh, I want to say that, but I'm just saying somebody just did creep.
Speaker 9: What It's a throwback throw down, throwback throat down, take you back.
Speaker 1: To the old school of Katie w B. We both picked a throwback song.
Speaker 2: By the way, you're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at Sabrina Carpenter tickets here on katw B or folon cult.
Speaker 1: We both pick a throwback song. You decide on the one we play.
Speaker 2: Colt chose if Semark was beating, if we could escape the cross.
Speaker 1: Of body, would you hold it against me? And I choose.
Speaker 2: Up Shot, But you decide which song we play. Whoever gets three votes first wins.
Speaker 1: Hello, Katy w B.
Speaker 6: Definitely cool.
Speaker 4: You didn't have to say definitely Yeah, hurtful.
Speaker 1: But I get it.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Katie w B. What's your name? And Jen, Jen? What are you doing today?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 11: You know, just driving home from work ready for Ladies weekend tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Though, Oh my gosh, what are you doing for the Ladies weekend?
Speaker 9: Going up to a campground called this should be a grand.
Speaker 4: Time Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Now see that does not sound like my dream lady's weekend. But are you like an outdoorsy kind of gal?
Speaker 11: No, not at all. I'm hoping we're going to be inside playing games and just having some cocktails.
Speaker 1: Okay, now now I'm in, all right? Who are you out? I hope you for the best time.
Speaker 7: Almost.
Speaker 11: I almost went with Brittany, but I really like Mandy Moore.
Speaker 4: That stupid conversation. You're just trying to winner.
Speaker 1: Over God forbid. I ask people how they are you know?
Speaker 4: Hello, Katie w B. Who are you voting for?
Speaker 11: I'm gonna vote for Fallon.
Speaker 1: Should have asked about a weekend col Hello Katie w B.
Speaker 4: Who do you want to vote for?
Speaker 7: More?
Speaker 1: You are the wedding vote.
Speaker 8: I love you, make you.
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 4: Can you take it?
Speaker 9: Can't you?
Speaker 4: Hear be calling big and you will.
Speaker 8: Come out of day.
Speaker 17: Bay shop? Shut up, love, Goddad, go into the street.
Speaker 4: You come.
Speaker 9: Is done, said adying baby.
Speaker 17: They n't be sure you would be up doub.
Speaker 1: God be feeling crazy, cake.
Speaker 4: Baby, showing you.
Speaker 9: Show that most people like that. Shop fucking from the shows, the photo Pa, you know who you love?
Speaker 17: Your thoms the seas candidate Alive.
Speaker 11: For every.
Speaker 4: Day by about.
Speaker 9: The patten shopping problems. I got show those off.
Speaker 11: My birthday.
Speaker 1: Show Who You Los? I got show out from Maha.
Speaker 4: Two hours of commercial free with Fallon and colt.
Speaker 7: On Katie w B.
Speaker 13: What it is?
Speaker 8: It was up?
Speaker 1: Every good girl.
Speaker 10: He's a little tough.
Speaker 1: Every black boy he is a little love.
Speaker 12: If you put it down, I'm gonna pick it up up.
Speaker 1: Cause just see, it's just making you pan around. Acude.
Speaker 12: That's the point of bubay all about me, that's the energy, that's the limit of building. I'm a tin piece baby, that's from fully n a pendo. He gonna make it slip through it with no handles, never switch his sides, only switching angles.
Speaker 10: Oh okay, the like ran don't what is a sun heavy? The gurney's a little tough. Heavy black boys a little lone. If you put it down, I'm gonna pick it up up.
Speaker 1: What it is you as up?
Speaker 10: He's a little dumb. Every blacks a little lone. If you put it down, I'm gonna pick it up.
Speaker 4: Hit him up, Hit him up in the truck.
Speaker 1: Got it tuck. He gave it up icket stuck. Ohne, I like you ain't got a same way.
Speaker 7: You know it.
Speaker 6: So and so she got that name.
Speaker 16: He wanted a nice ride of ass that behind every gangster shot.
Speaker 4: His sound of that got his back.
Speaker 16: You know who to come to every time the world handled him bad.
Speaker 4: The one he called first.
Speaker 16: But see you always put her last. I'm pouring out it, glasbody to fighting off the gas on some watching.
Speaker 4: That's so I got packed kicking my ass. There's two of your nose and I'm like, I can keep them from a sleep. I hate that for you.
Speaker 16: Thing got a little red trying to bet being black in the Marythood. It's the hardest saying to be a thought. I need a little love to lay behind mind. Me told her, don't call me a sleep because I spelled lying.
Speaker 15: Man.
Speaker 1: I put it down in the greatest bell.
Speaker 4: This here fuming.
Speaker 16: I took up from her we vibe to east side of the country because he had a little situation. But I could tell her that my name, me and him rap. She say, don't hush myself on much. She liked it, by the way, what it is.
Speaker 4: Heavy good con the lit.
Speaker 2: Twe on one point three katiewb with Fallon and Colt. We have onion heads revenge tickets. Okay, So there's a hot house inside Mall of America, very very cool. Their second year cult's actually going to be there tomorrow seven until nine.
Speaker 1: We want to get you a pair of tickets, Colt, How are we doing it?
Speaker 9: First?
Speaker 4: We have to give away Spraena Carpenter tickets.
Speaker 2: I think well with the text, we have your shot to win spreen and Carpenter tickets if you text in the keyword.
Speaker 8: Sabrina Sabrina to five, three, nine to one. Okay, there you go for onion Head. Yes, we're going to play a little riddle game. Yeah, we have a riddle.
Speaker 2: Riddle could be some would consider easy, but if you're like me and Colt, riddles do.
Speaker 1: Not come easy this I want to as tough. I wouldn't know it.
Speaker 4: I want to be going if I wasn't working tomorrow.
Speaker 2: If you can answer this riddle, you win onion Heads Revenge tickets. What always ends Everything? Sixty five to one, nine, eight, nine, KATIEWB. So you're texting for Sabrina Carpenter tickets. You're calling for onion Heads Revenge tickets. If you can solve this riddle, What always ends everything? Sixty five to one nine eight nine kd WB one on one point three KTWB. You're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at Sabrina Carpenter tickets. Are gonna wear a pair of onion Heads revenge tickets right now? With a riddle what always ends everything?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna get at the beginning?
Speaker 1: What always ends everything?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: That is not correct, but good try Hi, KATWB what's your name? All right? Do you know the answer to the riddle what always ends everything?
Speaker 11: It is the letter?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: Are you good at riddles?
Speaker 2: Or was that one especially easy? Oh my gosh, well, congratulations, you got a.
Speaker 1: Pair of onion Heads revenge tickets.
Speaker 7: Oh my god.
Speaker 11: This weekend, I'm gonna take kem dude.
Speaker 4: That's so sweet.
Speaker 8: Today's trending with Felon and cold On ont to you.
Speaker 1: By nikolay Law dot com. This just blew my mind.
Speaker 2: This is so helpful if you, you know, post any videos on social media or you just record stuff in general. One of my biggest complaints is when you record on the iPhone, you have to like every time you want to stop a video, you have to do a new video because like when you're filming a video on social media, you can just let off the record button and then pick up at a later point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's so nice.
Speaker 1: Well, now officially they're gonna have that.
Speaker 2: If you're an iPhone user, the new iOS Update eighteen gives you the ability to pause and resume video within your camera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very that me too.
Speaker 2: It's actually super helpful, so I'm a big fan. Also, haula Dazzle is officially back. Why do you love every dime off? That's the name, It's always been the name, and they took off last year and now it's returning.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's in a new location. Let me pull it up, we'll picture up.
Speaker 2: It's taken over Sixth Street, so uh, this time Nicolette Mall and it's gonna be over five days leading up to Christmas. They're gonna have all the things, entertainment, stage, rollerskating, mini golf, et cetera, et cetera. Also, if you're a big fan of Mickey's Diner, remember the uh in downtown Saint Paul. They closed like five years ago, like around COVID and they're officially reopened, which is very exciting to check that out and support that.
Speaker 1: Have you ever even heard of Mickey's Diner?
Speaker 4: Cult?
Speaker 1: You're not from here originally?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, well it is like I mean, I had seen it Mighty Ducks, but I didn't live in Minnesota when that came out. You know, it's one of those it's tiny. You walk in, there's like a bar, there are like a couple of boots here and there. It's very very tiny, very classic, but.
Speaker 4: Like bigger than that.
Speaker 1: Keys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are we talking about the same key tower? Well, I've been to a Keys and it's not tiny tiny.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm saying bigger than that, but like you know what, so you're saying Keys.
Speaker 1: Is bigger than that.
Speaker 2: Just you're confusing me the way you're wording it. It's a classic diner in Saint Paul Colt.
Speaker 1: You should check it out.
Speaker 4: All I know is Beyonce has some weird stuff going on.
Speaker 1: Now, we're not talking about that. Stay out of your Beyonce rabbit hole.
Speaker 3: Have you missed a conspiracy theory earlier? I'm just saying we put two and two together.
Speaker 14: We did.
Speaker 6: Not.
Speaker 1: You and a guy on TikTok did.
Speaker 4: The Fallon and Colt podcast tonight.
Speaker 1: Don't because if it's true, I don't want to be attached to it.
Speaker 4: We're breaking the news.
Speaker 1: We aren't some guy on TikTok did it? Apparently that is true. Okay, you're a little we're a little early.
Speaker 2: But here is your next Sabrina keyword nonsense texting nonsense to five three nine two one or katiewb one for your shot at Sabrina Carpenter tickets.
Speaker 3: And how would I spell nonsense? Is it like nonsense? Is it like non sen and S and s.
Speaker 4: E spell and cult one point three KATWB where you're never more than twenty minutes away from Sabrina Carboner tickets. We got you coming up in a couple of minutes.
Speaker 9: But what are some.
Speaker 1: Foods pizza that are good pizza?
Speaker 4: Even at the quality sucks pizza pizza.
Speaker 2: There's only one pizza I ever received for free that I was like, it was so weird.
Speaker 1: I was like, I lived in Reno, Nevada.
Speaker 2: I was doing like an event at a radio station, and they this pizza place like basically wanted us to give them a shout out on the radio. So they brought us pizza and I was like, hell, yeah, I took one, but it was ass. I couldn't believe it. I mean, I like, I don't know, I love every pizza, like are better than others, but I can't eat like any kind of pizza.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's hair. But they probably maybe they tried to poison you or something. They hated what you said on the radio.
Speaker 4: Oh I didn't think about that something.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: What about you?
Speaker 1: What's your food?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 4: Dud?
Speaker 3: Well, you have pizza? Probably ice cream? I feel like you have any ice cream and it's like, okay, yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: I can't stand soft served ice cream when you can tell there's more of almost like a water based than a cream based, and it almost tastes freezer burnt.
Speaker 1: A lot of places are like that. I'm like, mama needs a cream. I'd take it back.
Speaker 3: It does Jake put the cream? No, all right, anyways. Probably French fries. No, no, really, there's a bad there's a fry you want to eat though, that's a thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if they've been sitting out, they get gross and disgusting. They're soggy.
Speaker 8: Dude, I would still just throw some ketchup on those three katiewb.
Speaker 2: You're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at Sabrina Carpenter tickets, and I.
Speaker 1: Am about twenty minutes away from getting to my house. It's for a little snacking.
Speaker 4: Ooh, what you having tonight? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't, I don't.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I don't even ask because I'm just like it feels rude every single day.
Speaker 1: Black walls from dinner to my husband.
Speaker 3: Like a bunch of pressure. It is to be I'm going to be getting home to some broccoli and beef, beef broccoli.
Speaker 2: How many different ways can you word that? Do you mean beef in broccoli like an Asian? It's like like the Asian version, like beef and broccoli.
Speaker 4: Listen. I don't discriminate it, so I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, Well, it could be a steak with broccoli. But if you're doing like the I'm talking about, there is a very distinct like Asian beef and broccoli is a trader Joe's cult.
Speaker 4: I don't put titles on things you do all the time.
Speaker 1: You're always like call me mister, call me sir, And.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what, okay, listen listening, I don't know what you're getting into listening.
Speaker 1: Have a great night. We appreciate you.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying he's on.
Speaker 1: The night quill again. Enjoy your broccoli and beef.
Speaker 4: If I have pronouns, it'd be beef, broccoli. Okay, that's what that's