Speaker 1: Larry Krasner.
Speaker 2: Now who's that?
Speaker 1: He is the DA of the city of Philadelphia, the city of love.
Speaker 3: Uh-huh. Well, brotherly love, I guess they call it.
Speaker 1: And, uh, This guy wants to blow up the Trump ballroom that he's building. This guy has been the DA of one of the worst cities in the history of all cities as far as violent crime and illegals just roaming and killing people within the city of said brotherly love. So Larry Krasner has no record to run on, so he's going to attack Trump And here he is saying that, OK, if we take back power as Democrats, we're going to blow up the whole ballroom. This is cut one, cut one, go. And I'm going to have a paperweight sitting on my desk.
Speaker 2: You know what that paperweight is going to be?
Speaker 1: It's going to be a piece of the ballroom after we all blow it up.
Speaker 2: That's what it's going to be.
Speaker 4: In an official, official ceremony, just so we're clear, in an official ceremony.
Speaker 1: We're going to blow it up. and we're going to give the taxpayers their.
Speaker 4: Money back by selling old pieces as paperweights, and.
Speaker 1: I will have one on my desk. Yeah, that's pretty much something that we should arrest this person for, right? When you say you want to blow up a ballroom that is part of the White House property, I'm pretty sure that that probably is something that the Secret Service would probably look into. I'm just saying. But anyway, that's what's going on down in Philly.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile.
Speaker 1: Speaking of what happens if Trump loses power as far as the Congress or the Senate or both, here is Hakeem Jeffries. Now, when he gets in as House Speaker, if he does, is he going to solve the whole affordability problem? Will he solve all these different issues that may inflict the country?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: His whole proposal is this in cut number two. Go.
Speaker 2: Nobody's getting the pass because we're determined to make sure, beginning on day one, that we hold every single member of the Trump cartel accountable. beginning on day one.
Speaker 4: Beginning on day one, you mean if the Democrats become the majority in the House of Representatives and you potentially could be the speaker. Is that what you're suggesting on day one of that event? You will begin to hold everyone in the Trump cartel, your words, accountable?
Speaker 2: Well, what I'm suggesting is that if folks have been shortchanging the American people, screwing over the American people or stealing from the American people, yes.
Speaker 1: So that's what they're running on at this point. We will get Trump. We'll impeach Trump. Now, what does impeachment mean? Well, we know this because Trump got impeached twice. And yet now here he is as the sitting president of the United States. Well, the problem is when you impeach somebody in the Congress, you need a majority vote. In other words, if you have power in the lower chamber, which is Congress, then therefore... If you have 50 or 51 votes, well, then you can impeach somebody. The problem is that when you get to the Senate, you need two-thirds majority in the Senate to then remove the president, which obviously ain't going to happen, regardless of whether we're talking about Bill Clinton or whether we're talking about Donald Trump. So it's all a show. It's Seinfeld. Remember, George Costanza proposes to Jerry in one episode. We'll have a show about nothing. And then NBC buys it. They go, wow, a show about nothing. That is impeachment. It's a show about nothing because nothing happens. It's all one big thing where CNN, MSNOW, ABC, CBS, NBC, they all go wall to wall. Oh, the impeachment hearings, the impeachment of the president. As if we're talking about Nixon.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: And then nothing happens. And then Trump stays. And then probably his approval rating goes up because Democrats show that if they get power in the Congress and they go for impeachment, therefore they will go down this route. And then the American people will be like, wait a minute. Well, you were elected to solve the problems you said existed in this country. Instead, you're making this one big show about nothing. This will hurt Democrats. I wrote a column about this, but follow with me for a moment. Democrats take back the Congress. They don't take back the Senate. And even if they do, it doesn't matter. The problem is that they'll then, therefore, become very emotional and go on TV and talk about how Trump needs to be impeached and all the reasons why, even though I can't even tell you what they're going to impeach him over. Like, what's the charge exactly? What are you going to impeach him over? Well, I guess they did over the Ukraine call in terms of Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, which turned out to be a completely and totally reasonable request, right? Hey, Vladimir Zelensky, you got a guy named Hunter Biden in your country working for an energy company that may be exploiting your government and then paying the current vice president of the country, 10%, the big guy, with what he's making and a job he should never have. What Trump asked for there and was talking about has now been proven completely, totally correct. And he got impeached over it, right? And then January 6th, after he left office, mind you, he got impeached over. So what are we talking about here? It's going to happen again. And that's what Hakeem is talking about. And the base will love it, I guess. And MSNOW, And CNN will love it, I guess. But the American people are going to shake their head and be like, again? Really? This is pointless. What are you doing? And I think in the end, for the 2028 nominee on the Republican side, whether it's J.D. Vance or Marco Rubio, and I've talked about this, it will be Marco if J.D. decides like, hey, I got four kids, very young kids. It's not my time, maybe. I'm 41 years old. I'm young still. I could come back in 10 years and run again. Therefore, Marco is your nominee. If J.D. decides that, okay, it is my time, then it's J.D. 's nomination. Otherwise, there are no other candidates. I'm sorry. I love Ron DeSantis. Love. As the governor of Florida. He is great. He runs that state as well as we've ever seen a state run in our lifetimes. He should be president. I agree totally and completely. But for whatever reason, the MAGA people see him as disloyal because he ran against Trump in 2024, and therefore that was seen as a big no-no. But all of that said, if DeSantis ran again, and then Trump decided to endorse either J.D., his guy, or Marco, his guy, then DeSantis is not winning again. Or like a Nikki Haley. I'm not saying Nikki Haley in terms of her running again, but if she or somebody like her were to run again, somebody on the outside of the Trump atmosphere, they're not winning. It's either JD or Marco, and that is it. Anyway, let's move on, because this is really incredible. Here we have NPR's Ayesha Rasko warning the fake doctor, Abdul El-Sayed, and I say fake doctor because he says he's a doctor despite not having a medical license, which, you know you're not a doctor. That's it. It's over. Anyway, She is saying you have to cut all ties with Hassan Piker if you want to win in Michigan. And boy, I've been saying this for weeks. You listen to the show months, actually. But well, welcome to the party, sweetheart. Cut number three. Go.
Speaker 5: And he go on like this for 60 days without coming out more strongly on this, do you think?
Speaker 3: I mean, I think that this is going to be continually, you know, thrown in his face. I mean, When you're, I think as a candidate, right? You want your name to be front and center, not someone else's. Like when you're constantly having to answer for someone else who is not in your campaign, that is not a good look for you. Like you want to be front and center. So I do think that he's going to have to draw some sort of bright line and try to make to make it so that the story is not about someone who's not a part of this campaign. Right. Because he's the one that's on the ballot. So I think that this is a huge problem for him.
Speaker 1: The problem is that Hasan Piker is part of Al-Sayed's campaign because he is the guy next to him during campaign events. He might as well be a running mate. So yeah, that's kind of the way it works. Meanwhile, let's do a little flashback here before we go to break. Dr. Fake Al-Sayed, for whatever reason, going through Usha fans head, like what's going through her head. Why are you talking about the wife of the vice president and then taking the cheap shot over? Well, how could she possibly be attracted to JD Vance, her husband, you know, the former Marine, the guy who then graduated Ohio state in two and a half years, uh, The guy who was then admitted to Yale Law School, Yale Law Review, ran that, then wrote a book, which was a bestseller. And then Ron Howard did a movie on that book and then ran for Senate. And now it's the vice president of the United States. Who could be attracted to that? But nevertheless, here is El-Sayed in cut number seven. Go. What do you think is going through Usha's head when he talks? She's like, damn, I have to sleep with him. I mean, like, I mean, I guess she's pregnant. So I guess, I guess something's happening, but like, yeah, like you got to imagine like truly zero charisma, like Usha, like get out.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That's a guy running for Senate in Michigan, a state that Trump won twice. You're going down that road. He loses. I swear to you, we save tapes around here. I've said it once. I'll say it again. Mike Rogers, the Republican Republican. will beat him by three to four points, which in Michigan, trust me, is a landslide because every contest comes down to about at least one point, maybe two, and that's that. Anyway, all right, I'm sorry. Before we go to break, I swear to God, here is Usha Vance responding to El-Sayed, and this is what class sounds like. Cut number six, go.
Speaker 5: Someone showed it to me, and I have to admit, I kind of laughed because, yes, I had never met JD's mama and papa, but I do know and love the children that they raised, you know, his mom, his aunt and uncle, and they have never been anything but incredibly loving. I mean, his, his aunt is like a second mother to me. Um, and so I have to think that if they raised children like that, um, they would have been loving as well. And I would have really, really, really loved to have met them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now think again, what, El-Sayed, the Democratic Socialist, said, How could you be attracted to J.D. Vance? Well, I don't know. She just had their fourth kid. I'm pretty sure things are okay on that front.