Speaker 1: Yeah, things look a little different this morning, and they're gonna look a little different today and tomorrow, at least according to technology. John hear you there. Thanks for dropping by, as you always do here on SDH And yeah, all right, so I guess this is kind of opening kickoffish. So you know, we weren't here for a week, and so not being here for a week things have a tendency to, you know, perhaps maybe go a little sideways, and apparently they did so yesterday we were running through the southeastern part of the planet trying to come home, and you know, we got home. It was a pretty decent drive. Derek, good morning. We will we will contemplate that is that is on the rundown this morning, So running through the southeastern part.
Speaker 2: Of the planet.
Speaker 1: I don't know if if you guys were listening to the Manchester City match yesterday with Ipswich, But traditionally, what I will do when I'm driving back from the southeastern part of the United States from the Gulf and coming back here to the office is i will reach out to the network that's cauling the Premier League games. And what I'll do is I'll sit there and say yeah and we're driving back from the Gulf of Mexico. Blah blah blah. So I did that. We got home yesterday five five thirty in the afternoon, seven hour drive from the golf to here, and we got home and things were not as we left them, you know, fortunately, and I guess this is opening kickoff brought to us buy our friends at Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff coffeeco dot com. We'll get into the promo in a bit. So coming home after a week, then we know what's going on with all of the you know, all the weather and things like that, so we have to prepare for that. So we come home. We left the faucets running while we were gone, so that was fine, but the internet and the cable in two thirds of the house decided to kind of take a vacation of its own, and they've yet to return from vacation. So right now, as things stand, this is my best friend, this is our best friend here this morning. So all the devices down here in the office are running off of my fire bricks and how do we phrase and hotspots? So I apologize ahead of time today and tomorrow. If the reception is a little walking from down here in the office and we'll navigate through it because our Wi Fi and cable television overlords are set to be here tomorrow afternoon after tomorrow's show to reset everything. And the weird thing is that here at Office HD, we have two separate head ends, we have two separate connections. So the weird thing is that the cable television works here in the office, and I would pick up the monitor and I would spin it just so you could see what's going on, and you know, so that's a little goofy, But the cable TV down here in the office works, and that's how we got to watch American football yesterday.
Speaker 2: When we got home.
Speaker 1: We're trying to get everything all squared away back here in the house, but the Internet is gone all the way through the house. Internet does not exist. So our WiFi set up and our setup setup it's not here. It does not exist. So that's why this is our friend, and hotspots are our friends for the show today and tomorrow.
Speaker 2: So that's the situation.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I apologize ahead of time if the receptions a little wonky and my reaction time is a little slow to things. So like I said, I have a couple of devices that are up and running and we'll see how well they behave. So I beg your forbearts for today and tomorrow. And you know, as you guys are some of the best producers out there. You know, if anything happens, let me know and you'll probably get to it faster than I will, and then we can all talk about So opening kickoff is the fact that things are going to be a little different. As you can tell by the camera angle today, it is not looking this way. It is looking this way, looking this way at you. So once again, thanks for hanging down and hanging out with us and being the part of everything that you are. Good morning Alex, Morning Abby, and morning David. Morning morning everybody. So all right, so here's what's on the agenda this morning. We obviously have the news of the weekend to get into. We've got all all of that stuff to discuss. If you missed Morning Espresso or if you haven't had the chance to catch up with Jason and Morning Espresso, we'll run through all of those other different things. So we'll run through all the news of the weekend. We'll get you ready for the week that the week that will be. We are chasing some guests for tomorrow and we will, and they have to do with the pursuits that are going on with Atlanta United coming up here in the transfer window. No updates as of yet. But what I will do as a part of everything going on is I will I will do the perfunctory search on the two hundred and eighty character app and we will see if there is anything that is new. And I do not believe that to be the case. So, like I said, I'm searching through everything that is going on, and probably the news involving one player in particular was that at the match this weekend, and Alex can vouch that our friend Miguel Almron got the war banner treatment at what is anticipated to be his last match with Newcastle, so he got the war banner treatment there. And Emmanuel Latelthe started and scored for Middlesbrough in their match this weekend as they continue to try and navigate, meaning Middlesbrough navigate the promotion battle that they are currently in and trying to also navigate perhaps possibly losing their leading score. So that is where that is where things stand. I know it's not really all that exciting, but right now looking at some of the numbers. Latte loth right now is number six in top ten minutes per goal score, so that that's the kind of output that you're seeing from Emmanuel Latte loth in the Championship and Michael Carrick yet in the he made a selection point according to our friends at Te's Side Live over the weekend, so subject of a transfer bid, but continues to play for Burrow. Michael Kerrick consists he'll have no hesitation in continuing to pick am Manual latel Lothum it doubts over his Middlesborough future. There remains uncertainty over whether Lateel Life will stay at Borough this month after Atlanta United's offer remains open for negotiations. Tees Side Live once again t Side Live the newspaper from the weekend. Their initial bid was understood to be worth eighteen million pounds with a further two million in add ons, while the MLS side are also offering the striker a huge wage hike. However, However, as the as yet there has been no bit accepted by Burrow and the Ivorian remained in the side on Saturday at Portsmouth and though Borough lost to drop out of the playoff place as Lati Loot proved his continued importance and also commitment as he needed his eleventh goal of the season. Ask about the Ivorian's future and continued selection after the game, the Borough boss said, quote, for sure, he'll keep playing. He's a big part of the group and he played well today and he scored, so I was really happy with Manu today.
Speaker 2: There's no change in his situation. End quote.
Speaker 1: As things stand, Atlanta United, his offer, which would be a record fee paid by an MLST side for a player, is only is the only one on the table for Burrow. There's been much talk of Premier League interest in the center for that Genti materialized into an actual offer and with nothing yet agreed with Atlanta, who are also considering Crystal Palace striker ol Son Edward, late Loth looks to continue in the Borough side. On Tuesday evening when Tony Mowbray's West Brom visited the Riverside, Burrow would still love to keep the striker this month and have Tommy Conway in the comeback trail after injury too. However, with such a serious offer needing consideration, Burrow are also working on potential replacements to be ready should things progress and latte Loth leaves. So that is the latest involving Emmanuel late Loth After this past weekend when we are trying to look at Miguel Almeroon and trying to look at Emmanuel lte Lath, those two transactions still there for Atlanta United. So after I tick that right turn, officially, I guess that's something of an opening kickoff. So just like I said, just we're opening kickoffs concerned. This is the angle. Unless the Internet gets fixed by the show tomorrow morning, which I'm not anticipating, this will be the angle that we're pursuing here on the show. So that's opening kickoff, brought to us by our friends at Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot com. What you can do is you can kick off your day with Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffee Coo dot And when you do that, we would encourage that you buy the store out. But but but but but but you can buy the store out, but you can also do it at a fifteen percent discount.
Speaker 2: So how do you do that?
Speaker 1: You ask use the code soccer down here fifteen at check out. Then they in turn they meeting our friends at Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot Com. We'll take ten percent reinvested into youth games, youth initiatives thanks to our friends at Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot Com. Uh, you see me wearing the old retro gear today because I needed a sweatshirt and I needed it in a hurry. So what you can do couple different places and it is, Uh, you can get the soccer is just better in Atlanta from our friends at Gradybaby and Gradybaby Co. And what you can do there is pick it up in red, pick it up in black, and when you help out with the collapse with our friends at Gratty Baby and Grady Baby Co. A portion of the proceeds go to benefiting middle school soccer programs attached to Atlanta public schools. So very very cool stuff from our friends with Grady Baby Grady Baby Co. And they've also got a lot of other great gear. But our collaboration is the soccer is just better in Atlanta. Stuff that you see me wearing on the show occasionally, that you'll see Jason wearing on the network occasionally. So you've got that. You also have through our friends at Olive and York. You've got the first ever soccer down here Jersey, thanks to our friends at Kaiser Permanente, thanks to our friends that beyond Goals. And when you go to Olive in New York and you pick up the Navy, the Navy, the overtly Navy soccer down here Jersey, you can purchase it with either white letters and numbers or light blue letters and numbers. So you can go either light blue on Navy or white on Navy with our friends at Olive in your and with our friends at Olivi and York. Once again, a portion of those proceeds are earmarked to our Soccer for Good that we're focusing on here in twenty twenty five. Also, you can still grab your Marshall Islands gear and you can go to the Marshall Islands store and you can help out the Marshall Islands. And these scarves are still available. I still have scarves here in the office. They're behind this door. Actually they're behind this door. And I have to send a scarf to Fort Wayne, Indiana. I believe coming up next time I can make it to the post office. So you can help out the Marshall Islands you can buy all of their gear. They have their twenty thirty No Home jersey and you can pick that up. You can pick up the original one that was orchestrated through our friends at Player Layer, and you can help out our friends at the Marshall Islands as we go now this weekend that I get everybody, Yeah, I think everybody. So it's the Marshall Islands, it's Olive, New York. For the jersey, it's Gratty Baby, Grady Baby Co. You've got to soccer down here dot net and you can also hit the word hit the shop. You can go into our shop and you can also get more up to date stuff as well with the SDH network. Also this weekend, I don't know if you know, but there's a match to be played and we'll try to catch up with our friends from CHATTANOOGAFC as we get closer to the weekend and we'll find out what their expectations are. Who's in, who's out, who's not around. There are some folks from last year's roster from MLS Next Pro and Chattanooga FC that are not there presently. So Anatoly Propolita is one of those folks and he is actually in statesbro South Georgia, Tormenta. So thoughts obviously with the impending weather that is coming to south of the natline, it's gonna be an odd look. So it's supposed to be snowing here tomorrow, but south of the natline could get out of control three to five inches of snow, so we'll think, well, obviously, our thoughts are with everybody south of the natline, and everybody apparently all the way down to like Brownsville, Texas could be getting snow. But we'll keep an eye on all of that. But anyway, reminder, there's a match to be played involving Chattanooga FC in Chattanooga this weekend. I think that Abby had said that temperatures are going to be in the forties, so come and dress warmly. We may have something for you involving a roof over your head should you wish to stay in town for any particular length of time, either before the match, through the match, after the match, what have you. So we may have some wording on that as we get later in the week. Once again, set your bookmarks here and you can take a peek at what might be going on in Chattanooga. Before and or after the match, involving you possibly not having to turn around co drive up to Chattanooga, watch a match, turn around and go home. So keep an eye on that. In the industry we call that a tease. So we'll keep an eye on We'll keep an eye on that as well. Jim Cantorre, by the way, he's in Houston and he's talking to the Mayor of Houston right now, John Whitmyer. So all right, winter storm warning with Enzo. Obviously, we'll keep an eye on our friends all along the Gulf coast. So man, I'm guessing. I'm guessing that the Boston I actually got out early, and we got out at the right time.
Speaker 2: We got out at the right time.
Speaker 1: So you know, Jordan, the golf coast may actually be rivaling you when it comes to precipitation coming up. So as we get into all the news of the day and the news of today, what I would like from you guys, This is my request for the morning. I want to know as we get into the matchup with Chattanooga, which you're looking forward to, seeing, what's what's on the to do list, what's on the board, what's on the what's on the list of Okay, looking forward to seeing this, looking forward to seeing this individual, looking forward to seeing this formationally, looking forward to seeing this out of Ronnie Daila, looking forward to seeing ABCDE I want to know what you're looking forward to, and this will be a topic that we kind of carry through the week as we obviously get closer to playing in Chattanooga. But what I want to know, I want to know what you're looking forward to as we get closer to being in Chattanooga and playing Chattanooga f C for Atlanta United on the weekend. I know that there's a football game that is going on in an American football game at Mercedes been Stadium that's happening tonight. Casually we'll be watching. I don't have a dog in the fight. It's a seven and eight. I'm sure there'll be a lot of folks here and it'll be a party. But I think the Boss and I and once again full disclosure, the Boss is having surgery on the wrist, and so she is. She is going to have her out patient surgery after the show this morning, So we're going to check in with her physician, and I firmly anticipate that she's probably going to be in bed as of about seven o'clock tonight. She may not see any of the game. But the injury that she sustained three weeks ago, they're gonna go operating on it. They're gonna put a plate in her wrist, I think about right here. So so after the show, we're taking her to see her physician, and so she is getting her plate put in to help with the healing process. So we're leaving after leaving after the show, and she's going to get that plate put in her wrist because she's now on her second cast because some of the swelling has gone down. But they are going to put in the plate early this afternoon. And so I don't anticipate that the Boss is going to be watching a whole lot of the game, So I may, but I think that I'll be keeping an eye on the Boss and seeing if everything is okay with what's going on there. But I want to know across the board, as Michael Head says, no injuries, that'd be a win.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: So Michael Head probably has the number one thought and philosophy coming into the matchup with Chattanooga, And obviously we'll go over what's going on with the roster and preview Chattanooga and all those kinds of things. We'll get into that. Like I said, later in the week, we're planning for Friday. For the Friday preview. We'll see about practice times and things like that. If we have to tape something on Thursday and aired on Friday morning, we will. But I'm gonna reach out to our friends at chattanooge f C and see what we can do when it comes to previewing chattanoogev C season in MLS Next Pro. But this probably right here is the number one thought pattern for Atlanta United fans going up against chet, going up against chatanoogev Sea, because then a week later you go to Birmingham, and then after that you go to IMG Academy.
Speaker 2: You've got two matches.
Speaker 1: In five days before you turn around and have your last match here on the fifteenth, going up against FC Dallas at the Children's Healthcare of Atlanta training Ground, and then the season opening on the twenty second against c F Montreal. Then we'll see how We'll see how they look a month away from the beginning of the twenty twenty five regular season. I know a lot of us. A lot of folks are like, well, what are you gonna do to fill time? We got stuff to talk about. We always have stuff to talk about. We'll get into the Premier League too. Well, like I said, tomorrow, we are efforting for tomorrow's show, someone who got to see and gets to see a lot of the Premier League on a daily basis and came overseas here to the colonies.
Speaker 2: To check out the Chelsea tour.
Speaker 1: And like I said, we are efforting this guest and we'll see if this particular guest can come on and discuss Miguel al Moron, Emanuel Latte Loth, what's going on in the Premier League, all those kinds of things. We are effering effort a guest for tomorrow that is up close and personal with the Premier League, and he's there so we can go and hang out with there and thank you, Ricky. Hoping for the best for the boss. Yes, that's what you're staring at, Jordan. Looking forward to connecting and just enjoying with the TL family and a win. So we'll see, we'll see what happens there. We'll go over your thoughts. But once again, I want to know when it comes to individuals, I want to know when it comes to philosophy, I want to know what it comes Yes, you're playing chattanoo GEFC and MLS next Pro Team. Any of the young guys that you're looking for to That's what I'm looking forward to. I'm looking forward to seeing the younger guys that are going to be a part of things.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 1: And let me do one more search, and it has to do with personnel involving Atlanta United and it came about on the weekend where it was discuss that Louisa Bram is being looked at by clubs in the Brasilero. So I want to try and find the actual conversation and I think it started with Sayesar Luis Merrilow, and he's a very very busy man, says O. Luis Merrilow is one of your tiers sources, Tier one sources. He's one of the guys that you need to follow. So then we'll get into all of the other moves and things that are happening and all of that kind of thing. But there are a lot of big names that were floated about, but Louisa Bram was named by Sayesar Luis Merrilow yesterday, and here's what Saysar Louise Merrilow said, several Brazilian clubs have put their interest in their in Louisa Brom, the Pruvian defender of land United. If a specific offer arrives from that market, the footballer is willing to consider it. So that's what says O Luis Marlow said yesterday involving Louisa Brom. So the question is, you know, once again, and this goes to what we've been discussing in the past when it comes to assets and things like that, if someone is going to be discussed D I, S c U, S S D, then you know once again this month of the season at LANDA United is obviously Luisa Brom. It was mentioned by Marlow that Luisa Brom will listen with folks from the Breslero and yes, Ricky, we're going to be getting into that topic too.
Speaker 2: So once again we always get into.
Speaker 1: The discussion about players as players and players on players as assets, and when we have this discussion, it's always about controlling the asset.
Speaker 2: Like I said, with aerling Holland, erling.
Speaker 1: Holland signs a nine year contract to stay with Manchester City. I obviously I don't think if he stays with Manchester City until twenty thirty four, I will be surprised. But what you do in that regard signing him to this incredibly lucrative contract, one, you give him the incentive to do well at Manchester City and continue to do well and be rewarded for the player that he's become. But at the same time, also you are in control of the asset. And I know that we have had this discussion in the past about controlling an asset and making sure that you do not lose control of an asset at any given time. And Louisa Brahm's salary, and I know that a lot of folks have been anchored to that. According to the MLSPA base salary last year seven thirty two two seventy five guaranteed compensation eight seventy one point eight eighty eight.
Speaker 2: So that was Luisa Brahms's number. And what you are.
Speaker 1: Presented with when it comes to Luisa brom is that salary figure. But at the same time you are you have him signed to a deal and he is part of your He's part of your he's part he's part of your he's part of your family. And what you do in this case is you make sure and much like the Santi Sosis situation involving Atlanta United, you make sure that you have the individual under contract so if someone comes knocking on your door and doesn't matter if it's day one or year four, that they are having a discussion with you and the player about possible interest. And Louis le Broum, we've gotten into that. We have gotten into the log jam that is at the back. We've talked about it and all of the interest that is going on at the back for it Landa United, we're left back you and center back. You our front and center. Right now, the way things stand at the back for Atlanta United, you are You're looking at all of the folks that are there, Noah Cobb, Effrin Morales, Matthew Edwards, all all of the the younger players that are there. And I'm specifically talking about center back and left hand side, but we'll go through all of the We'll go through all of the names that are associated. Ronald Hernand is at the right. Then you've got Derek Williams who is there. Noah Cobb is a supplemental Efyan Morales is a supplemental. Stean Gregorson is at the back, and then you have all of the other all of the other players that we have seen that are part of the discussion. Pedro Amador at the left, like I said, so it's Pedro Amador at the left, Matthew Edwards. You're looking at Noah Cobb, Derek Williams, Steon Gregorson, Ronald Hernandez Brooks Lennon when he comes back from injury. And Luisa Bram is a part of that discussion as well. So currently he's under contract with Atlanta United, and if teams from the Brazileiro will come knocking on your door and they're like, hey, we want to have him as a part of our family going forward for Atlanta United, for them to pick up the phone should be something that's fairly normal. And any club comes calling for a player, you sit there and you pick up the phone and go, okay, let's talk. Luisa Bram's salary figure eight seventy one, eight eighty eight, that is that is high end. So then when you have and we'll go through the salaries here involving the players for Atlanta United at the back we'll go through that. So we'll do it that way. We'll just focus on the players at the back. Like I said, we'd mentioned what Luisa Bram what his salary figure is, So Pedro Amador right now too, and this is guaranteed compensation last year Pedro Amador two forty two, six twelve. Then obviously there are players that are no longer a part of the Atlanta United roster in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: I'll try to skip past those as best I can.
Speaker 1: And if if I forget that someone's not here and give you a salary number, that was their last year number Noah Cobb received, And I want to say this is veteran minimum eighty nine seven sixteen, Matthew Edwards, rookie minimum seventy one four oh one, Gregorson one million in base guaranteed compensation one point two Ronald right now, four hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Like I said, this was last year's number. I don't have this year's numbers. If there have been renegotiations, that's this is through the MLSPA. So Brooks at seven forty base and guaranteed that was what Brooks was getting last year Ephyn Morales base was veteran minimum eighty nine seven sixteen, but he did have some escalators at ninety seven seven thirty five. Continuing looking at the back, Derek Williams four hundred base four forty seven five was his salary figure. So by far, Louisa Brom was the most expensive player. You had one of the most expensive players that you had at the back. You it's Sean Gregorson at one point two and you had Luisa Brom at eight seventy one, eight eighty eight. With all of the younger players coming up through the system, Matthew Edwards, Noah Cob, Ephran Morales, you have all of that activity.
Speaker 2: Pedro Amador.
Speaker 1: Specifically, we're a Brom spent most of his time on the left hand side, so if we go left center back, left back, that's what you're going up against. You're going up against Morales, Cob and Matthew Edwards with all of the young talent that at Land United is trying to bring up through the system.
Speaker 2: So having a player.
Speaker 1: That had where you have a logjam being created with a lot of the younger talent and the Brasileiro knocking on your door, you're going to pick up the phone. But the one thing that I would I would just ask ask you to remember in situations like this that when you had and like I said, I will reference to the Santiago Sosa situation. You had Santiago Sosa under contract and a lot of folks were going, well, why do you have some Santiago Sosa under contract? And hang on, let me grab the number. You had Santiago Sosa who was making seven seventy eight and one, seven hundred seventy eight one hundred dollars last year. So that was a part of the salary system or the roster cap, the capped roster that Atlanta United had, so Santissa was seven seventy eight one.
Speaker 2: But what you don't want to do is that a double negative. But what you don't want to do.
Speaker 1: Is let a player go on a free and lose out on getting anything in return.
Speaker 2: So that's what happened with santi SSA. Rossing knocked on your door.
Speaker 1: Santi Sosa was out on loan, but Rossing knocked on your door and like, hey, we'd like to we'd like to kind of have santi Sosa be a part of things. And because he was in your roster. You got a financial return on him. So that's that's kind of where things were, same with any player on any roster at any given time, because there's always going to be interest. But in the Sosa case and in the Bram case, Brasilero team's knocking on the door. Okay, But once again, you're not giving it. If it comes to pass where a team in the Brasileiro is interested in Luisa Brom, you're not giving him up for nothing. I still think that's a double negative. But you're you're getting you would be getting something in return if there was a team in the brazilro that was interested in Luisa Brom. Luisa Brom was interested in going to the Brasileiro and playing professionally in Brazil. So you have a player with a large salary number, You've got younger players coming up from behind that seem to be ready for their moment. If you remember the response that Garth Logerway had for Noah Cobb after the game in for Lauderdale against Messian Friends, I think that you'll see a lot of anticipated activity from Noah Cobb in twenty twenty five. As an example, I think this is a year where Ephran Morales is going to have to show what he can bring to the table, and so the the left backs and the center backs that at Landi United are developing.
Speaker 2: Have that opportunity and they're going to be competing on.
Speaker 1: A daily basis at camp against the Louisa morom and so we'll see where that goes. But it came out with Marri Low on the weekend that teams in the Brasilero were int so we'll see where that goes. So you're looking at inbound Lantels not being afraid to be played by Michael Kerrick and Middlesbrough, so keep an eye on the Middlesbrough roster going forward and the Middlesborough fixtures. Still the eighteen plus two numbers on the board. The discussion about odds on Edward, I think it's just being put out there. Like I said, I have no basis of bearing. In fact, I saw that there is no After the initial kicking of the tires and what we saw from last week from Semi Moke Bell with the four letter paper, I have seen nothing since then, so I don't know if that is advanced. Once again, we'll grab our friendly device here and we'll see if anything has come down involving odds on Edward.
Speaker 2: And the latest with him.
Speaker 1: A lot of the Lester follower sites, the decision to use up one of Lester's two Premier League lone spots on Striker odds on Edward has been a disaster, the decision to you. So as you see all these bots that are working their way and they're magically are saying the same thing.
Speaker 2: So you have a.
Speaker 1: A report and I will call it that that United has reportedly submitted the fifteen million pound offer. But we knew that last week, if not two weeks ago. So in the latest latest information once again we will all right, Now what I'm gonna do. There was an alleged update, alleged and I say alleged where things could be that there could be something else attached. And like I said, I'm trying to slide down and see if I can find the latest. But that's the beauty of these papers. You sit there and you're trying to go, Okay, where is it, where's the latest? And I'd love to know where the latest is Peyton and Florini and it has to do with another one of those aggregator papers that is more than happy to sit there and look at other things. Leicester's still in the market for new signings. According to Rudven Misselroy new recruit Waryo Koli Bali left out of the squad for Formed due to his paperwork issues, meaning he could train and that's about it. So they're looking for new folks, and boy are they really looking for new folks. So here's what we'll do.
Speaker 2: We will.
Speaker 1: Well, we will use the search engine function for this particular paper. And I use the word paper loosely when it comes to this particular individual and this particular paper. So let's see if there is a latest, because I've literally scrolled They're like, oh yeah, there's the latest. There's an absolute latest. Okay, so where is the absolute latest? Where's the latest? As of August of last year? Addsn Edward loses all confidence n by the way, is look looking at Kyogo Fuda Hashi, So Fudahashi Son might be headed to league uh A Kyogo and Jota swap option as a wrange change of heart could see an Edward factor in Oh boy okay, So odds on Edward could even factor in as the intriguing saga promises to play out before the end of the window. Latest from the US is at Land United have cooled on in after learning he's not as keen on them as they are on him. So interest perhaps has cooled on odds On Edward because he ain't all that about Major League Soccer and Atlanta United. So we'll see if the unwanted Celtic hero is uh SE's mlis a major roadblock amid a career crossroads. So all I needed to see really was the report from late last week from this particular paper, where it appears that odds on Edward ain't all that about Major League Soccer and specifically, I guess at Land United. So the fifteen million pound offer on the table odds on Edward apparently according to one paper overseas, and this is last week, this is not anything new that interest had cooled because odds on Edward wasn't all that keen on Major League Soccer in a mood to the United States, all right, So then for me, that book should be closed. The addts on Edward book should be closed. Absolutely it should. If you ain't interested in dropping by, then thanks for coming by, and we'll go elsewhere. So that I think is where we should be when it comes to any kind of a report or anything else advanced involving Odds on Edward. So there you go, and Ropes. We do need to discuss what's going on in the Premier League. We'll do that in hour number two. We've still got and Bart is actually functioning today outside of his home office, so we will discuss what happened during Camp Cupcake and our number two, we'll go through all the numbers, we'll go through the unique storylines that are there, that are attached, and we will we will pursue all of those things coming up in our number two. So us M and T and hour number two the Premier League. In hour number two, like I said, we were efforting a guest from that side of the pond tomorrow to discuss late Loth, to discuss Miguel al Moron, to discuss Odds Son Edward or anything else, and to discuss what's going on in the Premier League. Because this individual got to watch that match that you're talking about Ropes on the weekend, so we'll we'll get into that. So no update on LTE. Lot still looked at eighteen plus two. Eighteen plus two, like I said, we were looking at tees Side Live and getting the latest from there. Michael Kerrick is still not afraid to put Lata of te Loth in the starting lineup. Nothing new on Miguel al Moron, but the thought was on Miggy that we're still at personal terms. So that's where we are involving personal terms, quoting one of our sources. All depends on now if Almron finalizes personal terms after the game today, and that was done on.
Speaker 2: Saturday, so that's where.
Speaker 1: That's where we are involving Miguel Almroon with one of our sources here at SDH network. So personal terms, that's where we are. Teams have agreed on a number. Now it's about getting personal terms for Miguel Almaron and having him come back to Major League Soccer specifically and coming back to Atlantic Night. Okay, all right, News of the morning involving all the transfers and all of that kind of stuff. Abby saying there were guesses for today from some well and you know what, Abby, if that does go down today, then it will happen after the show. And I know that folks were looking at like twelve twenty Eastern time on Monday afternoon. It would give us something to discuss with this guest that we are chasing for tomorrow, So we'll keep an eye on all of that. I know that you will, and I'm fairly certain that something will happen when the show's off the air after eleven oh five this morning, and once again we'll be back rundown. Like I said, we are efforting a guest from the other side of the pond for tomorrow's show. Wednesday should be as normal, and the discussion with Tyler Pilgrim and our friends at Scarves and Spikes, we'll have that at nine point fifteen. Chasing after the busiest man in the Northeast, Dylan Butler, see if we can get his thoughts on Major League soccer. But Dylan right now is hit deep in high school basketball and that's really big up in the Northeast. So trying to catch Dylan is like trying to catch water. Throw an open hand and then so we'll discuss everything else that's going on on Wednesday. Thursdays, your Power with Nino and Nico and Friday will be your preview getting you ready for it. Land United's first preseason opener involving Chattanoo guft see like I said, well are efforting the Chattanooga perspective on Friday's show, like I said, either on tape or live, and we'll get into that on.
Speaker 2: The show on Friday.
Speaker 1: So that is the week that will be when it comes to Landy United.
Speaker 2: So that's what's to anticipate. All right.
Speaker 1: Let me say hi to everybody who's in and we will get what's on your mind. Like I said, I want to know, and like I said, this can be a continuing thing as to what you are looking for and what are what you may be looking after when it comes to it Landy Night, we'll get into all of that. So Morning Derek, Morning, pars Pars and his villa doing fairly well. So Pars in his new villa fandom doing pretty well so far in the Premier League. Let's see morning Zeus. Thank you for asking, but I think we're good. Morning Jay, Morning, Abby, Morning, Alex, Morning, David, Morning, Harry Morning for OG and yes we are officially on Micky Watch Morning, Michael Valve Morning, four Card.
Speaker 2: I know it's odd.
Speaker 1: Four Card says it's opposite day on Sesame Street on the Sesame Street video that his son was just watching. I know it's a little odd. So for those that are late really quickly. The short version is the internet's out in the house, and so what we are, what we're doing today, hopefully not tomorrow, but they said that they would be here after the show tomorrow. We're gonna We're doing it off of our friend the my fibric and from our our friend the hotspot. So that's how we're kind of keeping up on all the information. So I would ask all of you intrepid producers today and tomorrow once again, just to keep us posted on all the info because you're faster on the draw than I am normally, and you'll be even more faster on the draw in this current situation because I am one device down and so I've had to fire up tablets and have phones ready with hotspots all of the things. So that is so that that's that's where we are. That's a short version. Internet went boom while we were gone at the beach, So that's why things look a little weird. Four card from this angle as opposed to the normal angles of me staring straight ahead and you having everything else behind. So this way you kind of get a bit of a look at the hat. The hat train track. Let's see if I could do this here there we go the hat train now the hat train track. If I do it that way, I think I'd get away with it, the hat train track and some of the other scarves and some of the other things that we have here in the office in the corner. So let's see morning Ricky. Morning, and we've got to talk about Jordan. I think Jordan might be getting Jordan. Hudson Valley, New York got three to four inches of snow, and like I said, below the netline tomorrow, they're going to be getting a lot more than that. So that will be intriguing to see how that is. Michael had obviously no injuries. That'd be a win. Yes this time of year. Absolutely. Ricky flew back into Atlanta morning. Ricky flew back into the atl last night. So plenty of those folks who would be attending said football game. I've heard that ticket prices actually tell you what. Let's look at let's look at ticket prices. Shall well, let's look at the ticket prices, and so let's see if we go to CFB playoff. All right, so we're going to the number one named ticket outlet to see what the prices are. So I hit fine tickets for tonight's championship game in college football, except and continue, sure.
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 1: Okay, So apparently secondary market get in price. Well okay, so it didn't move all that much. Okay, So if you're looking to just get in the door tonight Downtown.
Speaker 2: Top level.
Speaker 1: Three seven, three oh three, and three oh four, it is a verified resale ticket, get in price over two thousand dollars. That is what we refer to as a hard pass. That is not happening in this household. So that is definitely not the way that it's going to be. When it comes to going to said football game we're watching on TV.
Speaker 2: Boss will probably be asleep.
Speaker 1: Yes, and once again the Boss surgery on the wrist for falling down when she was helping out her mom a couple weeks ago. So we'll see how she responds to that. I'm imagining a lot of advil.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah.
Speaker 1: See so, uh, Morning Derek Mourning, Alex, let's see morning Michael, Morning, Ricky, Emilio Emelia with a question regarding controlling the asset. How is having a tenure contract more in control than say, five years.
Speaker 2: When it comes to release clauses.
Speaker 1: So this is this is two separate runways here if you're signing a player initially. If you are signing a player initially, then what you are looking at is defraying the cost of the release clause. Like I said, and this is mainly what we're looking at in places overseas.
Speaker 2: So as an example, when.
Speaker 1: Chelsea signed Mihailo Mudric to the contract that they did, it was I think it was a sixty four million dollar clause. So what they did is they signed him to an eight year deal. And before this was before the rules changed, and you know, it was different, but what you ended up doing was defraying the cost of the release clause and spreading it out over eight years instead of five or three or what have you. So that way on the books, you could take the release clause and put it on your books once again as eight million dollars a year over eight years, instead of yeah we had to sign it. We got the release clause and it was sixty four million dollars. Rules are slightly changed, but that was the old ways. You were defraying the cost of the release clause and the money that you paid. So on a smaller scale in Major League Soccer.
Speaker 2: If a team pays someone.
Speaker 1: Club defenseive Eustisia, let's just say or independent into Devija.
Speaker 2: You have, you have a team, let's just let's just let's just let's do it this way. Let's let's go to.
Speaker 1: Because I have no I have no knowledge of anything of anyone of any player. So let's just say if I could spell Eustacia defense at Ehustisia. So if we spell defense of Ehustisia properly, and you got to transfer mark and you are chasing after one of their players spieler detail, and it's and it's thinking, so lord knows how long it's going to take to think. So what if we used a separate device to try to see if we could come up with Okay, So it looks like it might be responding. Like I said, this is why I apologize ahead of time over the next couple of days, because of the speeds not being lightning speeds when it comes to the actual actual clubs. So apparently transfer Marc is looking at me funny. So uh all right, So if we do this and go defense a e Houstasia, I don't want to go to the Citio official. I want to go to transferm Marc Okay club profile defense at Ehustisia. So we are at we're looking at the market value of players. And yes, I know that there is a an English version of transfer Marc transfer Marc dot us. And I'm gonna have to do this whole search again, and this is really defeating the whole thought of trying to do this and come up with an example of a player and a team. AYII okay, all right, so fine, they don't want to behave this morning either, all right. So let's just say there is a player. His name's Alex Passine, and Alex has a great right foot, and he is at Independent Devije. So if Alex were to have a value of say fifteen million US fifteen million US, what you could do is you could sign Alex Passine from Independent Devije. And what you could do is if you signed him to a three year deal, you could defer that fifteen million over three years it's five million a year, or you could sign him to a five year deal and to fray the cost and have it be worth only three million on your books every single season.
Speaker 2: So that is so that's.
Speaker 1: Where the the the controlling of the asset, and the length of the deal is the length of a deal. In a Holland case where you are re upping that individual, what you have there is you're signing him to this astronomical contract.
Speaker 2: You have.
Speaker 1: The possibility of a team who is interested. Then what you would have in that case is a team that would be interested in a player where you end up with. In this case, the agreement has notably removed previous previous release clauses focusing on a stable future for Manchester City and for Holland. So nine and a half years Orenstein re leasse clause valid from twenty nine but only available at very high numbers. So what you're doing is you're keeping him in house for a while. But if somebody's interested, you've really got to pay the man. So you're hanging on to him. And if somebody wants to knock on your door and with a massive amount of money, like if they come at you six hundred and fifty million dollar release clause Manchester City would be silly. Do not even look at that. But release clause is knocked out other release clauses put in. What you're doing is you're making it a home for the player and at the same time, what you're doing is if somebody's really interested, the release clause is hell. So that's so that's kind of where we are with those kinds of players. Basically, if you want to design Alex Passin to a three or a five, it just comes to how much you want to defray when it comes to the cost with your books. With somebody like Holland a ten versus a five or a nine and a half, what you've done is you're going to him, You're gonna pay him well, but you've taken out old release clauses put new release clauses in. That you would imagine as the player gets to his prime of his career late twenties, early thirties, that somebody's really interested, they're gonna have to pay the man. But that's where the ten versus the five comes in, or you know, a number versus another number comes to the average cost in in hockey Emilio, we think of it as AAV when we're looking at contracts and such. So AAV would be three or five if you if you want assign them at fifteen, just depends on the length of the contract. So that's that's where it is. It's aav if you want to put it into hockey term and so and thank you for playing along. When it comes to the pro the purchase of Alex Passine from Independente del vgier Rope says he has a tremendous right foot. Ask our friend theam's face, I may do that. No, no, no, no, Alex stepped away.
Speaker 2: No I no, you are not. You are not being slandered. No.
Speaker 1: I was using you because our search engines were being slow.
Speaker 2: To recap. I was using.
Speaker 1: I was using you as an example when it came to salaries, and when it came to fees, when it came to say a club, if you're if you are, if you're playing, if you were right wing for Independent vig and I'm sorry that imber that I'm recapping this. So so if you had a better value, if you had a higher market value then another player, if you were the highest ranked player at Independent int Devje, then if I signed you to a three year deal or a five year deal, I was explaining to Emilio why you would control an asset for five years versus ten, And so I used the example of Alex Passine winger independentt Deviger, who had a fifteen million dollar release clause attached to his deal. If I signed him to a three, I defer that to five years, five million a year. If if if I signed you to a five, it's three million year. Basically it was I was discussing average annual value when it came to signing a player for a length of a contract. And so you were a right winger at Independent inta devig. That's that's that's what I was getting into. So I'm sorry that you stepped away and missed you as a hypothetical right winger at IDV. So that's that's what I was getting into. And Ropes was discussing your tremendous right foot that you have in matches. Ropes will get into Delhi Alli and Como and all the news of the morning.
Speaker 2: As we go.
Speaker 1: Abby is currently waiting for cousins to take out to breakfast who are in for a said game.
Speaker 2: Okay, I hope that they. I hope that they.
Speaker 1: I hope that they didn't pay a lot when it came to their tickets for said games. So yeah, I know that the pool is still going on that you guys are trying to figure out what it is that there will be an announcement involving of involving certain players. Liam's One Girl, welcome this morning, Liam's one Girl. I cannot recall the last time that you were a part of the discussions, but thanks for coming in by this morning and being a part of things. And yes, more faster, more faster ropes is an actual word. Why because as I just said, so morning, Keepsie and thanks for dropping in. Pars has not forgotten to make the cookies that we talked about back in November for the beginning of the season. Ricky says the tickets for to get in. ESPN said twenty three hundred four Cards says, can you convern both teams tonight lose? If you both lose and I'm so in, yeah, there will be a lot of I don't know if you guys saw the If you guys saw the map that was it was on social media. There was a it was a map of the United States, and for tonight's matchup, you had teams that individual states were rooting for. Obviously, Indiana was painted I think green Ohio state was painted the state of Ohio, although I don't know much outside the part of Columbus.
Speaker 2: I don't know how Cincinnatian Eveland responded to this.
Speaker 1: But it was painted I want to say it was painted scarlet or gray one of the two colors.
Speaker 2: The state of Ohio, so you had. The state of Indiana was painted green.
Speaker 1: State of Ohio was painted scarlet or gray one of the two. The rest of the country was painted in a third color, and the key was okay. Color attached rooting for Notre Dame. Color attached rooting for Ohio state and meteor, and so forty eight states were rooting for a meteor, although that wouldn't do well for the reconstruction of Mercedes Benz Stadium, but a lot of folks were rooting this. This graphic said meteor when it came to the game tonight of the seven of the eight seed, the CFP Championship game down at Mercedes been Stadium before they get it ready for the other football coming up in short order. So Ropes is going back and forth with folks. So and so morning Tom, and it says, Alex, when you get the new contract, can you break us off a small slice? Tom apparently needs a new HVAC system, So I'm hoping that the heater works in the house today. So and Alex being the absolute team players like absolutely.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know that.
Speaker 1: Ropes had mentioned Delhi ally going to Como for a new start, and I know that you guys had also talked about what was going on involving Spurs and that win and everything that's going on in the Premier League. So before we go into the Premier League, let me do this. Let us get into what is going on with the men's national team because it is it is Camp Cupcake and as if you had the chance to catch up with bart and the soccer for USPOD and so there was a Camp Cupcake where the United States is playing and you had Saturday's matchup against Venezuela. So for those of you that didn't watch it, here's what happened. It was a three to one win for the United States. So US wins at three to one goals by McGlenn, Ajimong, Millyevich and Irie Arte, so it was three nil and then with just over twenty to go in front of a crowd of eighteen thousand plus in Fort Lauderdale, it was a three to one win for the US. So, as we always do, we go to the player ratings over at Soccer America and the here's what was said questionable is how much weight strong performances carry against a tame toothless venezuela carry. But the players auditioning for a role in the USA Preps cruise through the three to one win. In particular, Jack McGlenn made a case for himself with a long range golosso and assist on the third and adept midfield played game, mark mcglenn's second US appearance after debuting during last year's January Camp. The other two goals came from debutants Patrick Gojimung and Matt Komiljevitch. More on Milievitch coming up in a second, so two experimental squads. Schelte was in net he got a five. Like I said, this is from way Tala. So this is the Mike Wyitala numbers. Keep an eye out at the soccer for USPOD for their numbers. When it came to Camp Cupcake. The last episode that came out before the matchup this weekend was an analysis of Camp Cupcake. What to look forward to in this particular camp. And I'll tell you what I was looking forward to going into this camp with these numbers defenders. So Shechelt got a five. Eh, I guess he gives up a goalie get a five. The frequent presence upfield of Shack Moore and Max Arfston kept the Venezuelans under pressure. Neither made a major impact when Moore lost the ball on a tackle, deflected fortuitously to Caden Clark to pass to McGlenn for the first US goal. Central defenders George Campbell and Miles Robinson had few problems intercepting the Vino Tinto's hopeful balls into the middle. Campbell blocked a couple of shots. Robinson got roasted in midfield on Venezuela's best chance, when a wide open Glicker Mendoza shot wide at the stroke of halftime. Robinson was oddly unresponsive to the cornerkick that flew toward him as Jorge Ariarte leaped to head into the US net for the three to one goal. Moore was ball watching as Riarte moved forward toward the ball. More finished with a yellow card and stoppage time for mugging Mendos in Venezuela's half. So Shack Moore gets a four, George Campbell gets a five, and we have maintained four years here at the Network that George Campbell should have been getting reps with the national team. He's finally getting reps with the national team. Just looking forward to seeing how this experience advances his game and what he learns from his time with the US men's national team. Miles Robinson boy Tala gave him a three, although it was fun and interesting to have a starting of your starting center backs being George Campbell and Miles Robinson, like I said something that we've talked about here at the Network with you guys and you guys talking to us. Max Arston got a five. By the way, midfield, much of the USA's flattering sixty five percent possession stat was thanks to Venezuela's inability to string passes together and keep the ball after several times after US midfielders mist played it. Brian the Aras initially combined promising promisingly with Arsten never quite found his comfort zone nor the perfect weight on his passes. And this is the other thing, once again, as we go through way Tala's review, this is a group that has been put together like literally, it's like, hey, you you want to come, you want to you want to be here, you want to be here. You want to be here, and you're here. That's what that's what you're doing. You're here and trying to come up with something resembling rhythm in a short term is pretty tough. So, you know, just patience in a January camp, that's what I'm asking for. Caden Clark's smart one touch pass found McGlenn a perfect spot to launch his super shot. Kraumowski, the youngest US player on the field and among the pools most intriguing players over the last couple of years, proved troublingly ineffective, perhaps because he was forced to play farther backwell met Komilievitch spearheaded the midfield. When Kromowski beat a defender in the penalty area, lost the ball to the next challenge instead of setting up a teammate shot. Kramowski's played deep with Enter Miami.
Speaker 2: He's been a part. He's been a part of playing deep when he needs to with Messi.
Speaker 1: In Frind, Milievich recovers from a nightmarish start that included a lamely shot easily save penalty, which he decided to take and later apologized for. Twenty nine months after the last time he converted from the spot for c F Montreal followed up with some misplayed balls before managing the spring Patrick Gojimung on the breakaway that extended the lead. Second goal and the second half, Millievich sparked a counter attack finished wonderfully half Ollie from eighteen to make it three. The pass came from a man of the match Jack McGlenn, who, in addition to his golosso, proved the most composed passer in the squad, moving smoothly into the optimal area. So boy Tala is great, Caden Clark of five in his debut, Kromowski a four, McGlenn and eight in his second match, Miliyevich is seven and currently Millievich is at Ura Khan and Brian Goodierre is attached to Chicago Fire and his debut forwards A Jimung made his presence felt with a four a shortly after kickoff. Filed for the second minute penalty. Failed to keep possession a couple of times with a defender on his back, broke through swiftly and nutmeg the goalkeeper Woodkerfnes for the second goal. Ajimung had a couple more chances to break away that Venezuela defender successfully stifled so Woyitala gives ajimong a six. Substitutes Luna, Vassilev, Brian White and others Amecca and Ellie got his first. Camp got a five, Diego Luna got his second, got a six, Brian White got his second, got a four. Indian of aasilevn his debutt got a five, as did Dewan Jones and Walker. Zimmermann came in for a cameo appearance. One of three players, along with Shakmore and Tim Rim who played at the twenty two World Cup, made his first US M and T appearance since June of twenty three. USA hosts Costa Rica on Wednesday in Orlando. So the numbers once again here in the camp Shaq mora four, George Campbell a five, Miles Robinson of three, Max Arston of five, Cayden Clark got a five, Kromowski a four, McGlenn and eight. Millievich is seven Goodiera's a four, and Patrick Ajimon got a six. Your scores for the subs Anelli a five, Luna six, White A four, vass eleven, Dwan Jones five's, Walkers Zimmerman got it incomplete. So in this match, Indiana Vasilev makes his debut. Brian White got his second camp, as did Diego, Luna and Mecca, and Nelly gets his first cap. Patrick Ajimont got his first cap in his first start. Goodiera's his first, first first appearance, Milievitch his first, McGlenn his second, Kromowski his second, Caden Clark his first, and Patrick Shelty.
Speaker 2: His third.
Speaker 1: Back line George Campbell a debut, Max Arston a debut. So that's what happened on the weekend for that particular squad. I will be continually intrigued with folks like Diego Luna, definitely will be intrigued by Patrick Agumunk. I hope that Patrick Agumunk continues to give the appearances that will be worthy of more appearances, if that makes any sense. And then seeing McGlenn do well, Kromowski continue to get camp call ups, Caden Clark with the debut, and then once again George Campbell and Miles Robinson. You know what do we say a couple of years ago that we were looking forward to that and we finally got it. George Campbell in Montreal, Miles Robinson in Cincinnati, and Amelia, to your point, Emelia says, it feels like Miles might have cracked his ceiling. I think, and this is a conversation that I've had with others here at the network, I think that if it does not happen this year for Miles, if Miles does not go overseas. Sorry, I was checking the sea for those watching on video, I was checking the see if the Internet was behaving.
Speaker 2: But it's not.
Speaker 1: If Miles Robinson, if it does not happen for him this year, someone from Europe comes calling, I don't know if he goes. I really don't know if he goes. So that to me is one of the things that I will be looking out for. Tend a sentence in a preposition.
Speaker 2: With Miles.
Speaker 1: And his current contract, will someone be interested in having Miles Robinson be a part of their be a part of their European club? And right now, once again, Miles's contract is for this season, got an extension at the end of last year for this season, so New Year's Eve, at the end of this discussion, New Year's Eve, Miles Robinson has something to think about. Hopefully from Miles's perspective, If Europe is a place that he wants to go and put that into the discussion too. Miles has this year to perform at a level where European clubs would be interested in Miles to bring him over there to be a part of their defense. So for Miles, I think that this year is that year. Do you show up? Do you show out? Do you want to stay in Major League Soccer? Do you want to continue here working domestically on your game or do you want to or do you want to do you feel like you need to challenge yourself and want to challenge yourself overseas as we thought that he wanted to a couple of years ago. I think that this is the season for Miles. Like I said, I think Jarrett and I don't think I'm talking out of school. I think Jarrett and I have been discussing Miles Robinson to that point that this is I think the year for Miles to figure out. Okay, do I want to keep doing the one year deal in Cincinnati? Do I want a longer term deal? Or is this one year deal? And like I said, literally New Year's Eve, that's it got the contract extension for this year? Is this season something where in June July in that secondary window toward the end of the secondary window or in June or July, does Miles sit there and tell s ce Cincinnati, you know what, I'm good. I'm gonna sign a pre contract with tam X. So that is a question for me where Miles is concerned. Miles, are you good? Or Miles?
Speaker 2: What do you want to do next? Do you want to stay here in Major League Soccer?
Speaker 1: Do you want to go? Do you want to go and see what's going on? Prop bet winner KEFSI am I gonna have to sit here and look for information. As I sit here and look for a Landy United. It's Derek Williams's birthday. That was the last thing that was posted. So KEPSI won a prop bet. Nothing has been posted on the land United website. What's the prop bet? Is the prop bet? Something happened to do?
Speaker 2: Oh? In the negative sense? No?
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, by the way, block party in the old fourth Ward Skatepark on Saturday for those of you that want to go and hang out.
Speaker 2: But uh no, so nothing from it, Landy United. Don't scare me like that. Don't scare me like that.
Speaker 1: That with all of these things going on that I've got to sit here and try and figure out what's up. Oh ah, pix of the week, Okay, picks of the week. I've been horrendous in pics of the week, absolutely horrendous.
Speaker 2: Okay. So now.
Speaker 1: Gossip, Brummer and nuendo. What to watch, where to watch it, how to watch it today? That's what we're chasing after now, and we'll go over what happened in the Premier League on the weekend. We'll get into that and anything else on your mind as we go here for the remainder of the show today. Once again tomorrow, we are chasing a guest on the other side of the Atlantic and we will catch up with him, hopefully about Almira and Latte loth odds On Edward, all of those kinds of things and anything else going on from the Premier League from the weekend that happened. I do want to chase a quote from Reuben Amerin as we go into the Premier League discussion where he says we're the worst side in United's history. So if it's not too late, put me in the discord. So include me in the discord conversation. Ruben Omerim said we're the worst side in Manchester United history. And I also know that after what happened to Spurs that Anjpastacaglu is probably looking at a short term career dissipation light off his left shoulder. But we'll get into the ruben Omerim quote coming up in a bit. Manchester City considering a loan move for Douglas Louise, though youve are pressing for an obligation to buy to be included in the deal. Clubs in Saudi Arabia are still interested in bringing in Venetia's junior into the country, with the league's chief executive saying a move is a matter of time. When an executive says a move as a matter of time, that could mean this year, could mean two or three years, could mean seven years from now. But yeah, I mean when your chief executive says it's only a matter of time, that to me means, yeah, we'd love for it to happen. Don't know if it's gonna happ and this year or not, could be five years from now, but he says, oh, it's only a matter of time. But you put that out there and you're interested, So there you go, Santos. Now this was the other thing. Florian Plettenberg brought this up yesterday, so it appears, and this was also brought in the Twitch pitch this morning, that Naymar is not going to Chicago, despite apparently Joe Manswezeau and Chicago fire front office folks flying to Saudi Arabia, it is apparently not going to be the case that Naymar is coming to Major League Soccer. Naymar coming to Major League Soccer is its own discussion, but according to Pluttenberg, Santos are in talks to bring Naymar back to the club. He'll be allowed to leave All Hill All immediately. It would be initial taught, initial thoughts or that this was going to be a six month loan and it was going to be something where I'm sure if Naymar had convenient injuries attached to parties and such that it would not be a problem. Santos will navigate it. Everything will be fine. But initially it looks like it was going to be a six month loan. Now it looks like that if Santos and Neymar and All Hill all can all agree, they'll wad up the contract and throw it in the corner and maybe set it a flame. And so Santos are in talks to bring Naymar back to the club. Ac Milano contacted Chelsea about signing Joel Felix. That's from Couch Chill Marcato, You've interested in Renato Vega and Ben Chilwell.
Speaker 2: Keep an eye on that.
Speaker 1: Chelsea want forty million pounds for Trevor Chaliba after recalling him from a loan spell at Crystal Palace. Three letter paper. Take the information at your own peril. Another fringe player, according to the BBC Cesure, Casaday could be on his way to Lazzio after the two clubs moved closer on their valuations. That's from Sky Italy. Sunday's three to one defeat at Brighton expected to be the last game for Antony. It appears that Antony has agreed with the Manchester United on a verbal agreement on a loan move to Real Betty's. That came from for Brizzio Romano. Eric Tenhagg could replace Nourri Saheen at Dortmund if they lose against Bolognan Champions League on Tuesday. Once again, Flora Plettenberg very busy. Man Manchester United and Chelsea will compete with Byron for the signing of Jamie Gittens this summer. RA Madrid ready to give up on their pursuit of Alfonso Davies, who's nearing an agreement to extend his contracted Byron Munich. Juve interested in bringing Lloyd Kelly to Italy seven months after he arrived from Bourne with on a free It looks like that is now not going to happen. Involving Lloyd Kelly and new Castle and Uvea, it looks like Kelly is going to stay Lower division stuff. Sunderland close to signing Western la Ford Mattia Freegan, Sunderland preferring a loan move. Belgian club looking for a permanent West brom in the final stages for a standard Liege midfielder, the club's first signing under Tony Mobray. Portsmouth agreeing on a deal for Hayden Matthews out of Australia. Burnley and Sheffield United among clubs interested in Rangers forward Tom Lawrence. Four letter paper take the information at your own peril, whole city. You have agreed to a deal on Elliott Matazzo four your contract on offer personal terms. They're still trying to work them out. Press the North End and interested in a left back out of contract. North End also closing in on a twenty nine year old defender. Lincoln City in advanced talks on Darby County striker James Collins. Bolton on Gathan Jones. Bromley considering a move for Jack Tucker only nine league two appearances so far this season. For now, what to watch? Where to watch it? Where to watch it? From our friends at Soccer America, it'd be nice if I could actually type it. Yes you can, fine, whatever, all right, So soccer on TV. We do have Monday night football. By the way we do Ray remembers only. How about signing in? Signing me in would be a good thing. Sign me in? How about if I sign in with Google? You think that everything like remembers who you are and where you are? Fine, I won't use you. I'll use another one. So I will use another device and just stick my tongue out in general at uh, what to watch?
Speaker 2: Where to watch it? How to watch it? See? Got there? And you didn't have anything to do with it? Right? All right?
Speaker 1: So we do have Monday night football, but we also have and this is also a way to promote what's going on on being with the Turkish Super League at noon, trebslen Sport and Cevaspor being and being an uspignol simulcasting. If you don't have the b NS, if you don't have ta a newestern l a cdo for the fans Lega one max, pro Lega one Max, and I'm sure that there are some others that I'm forgetting. You can get them at Finates fntz dot co slash Soccer down here, and what you can do with that is turn into a true ciccle. You can watch all the all the French League, you can watch the Turkish Super League, you can watch South America all the points in between. You can watch it at Finates fntz dot co slash Soccer down here, and you can get all the leagues and watch all the stuff. So f S two has the league that we neither condone, endorse nor promote. They've got a game at noon, Chelsea and Wolves. As you're three o'clock, by the way, that's on USA for starters. ESPN Deportes has Viareel and MAJORCA at three h Fox Deportes has the league that we don't talk about at noon, Liga Mxfeminil Juarez and Pumas at ten o'clock a club friendly on Gold TV, Nacion Olympaynia Roll. Maybe our buddy Anino Torres will be on the call for that one. At six thirty. Universo is simulcasting the Premier League match as well as nbcsports dot Com. ESPN Plus has Spanish Laaliga with vi Areela Majorca at three, Paramount Plus has Comodinesse. We'll get into Deli Ali coming up in a second at two forty five in the Major Arena Soccer League at nine thirty five, the Empire Strikers San Diego Soccers at nine thirty five. VIX has Lega MX, Pachuca and Santos Laguna at eight o'clock.
Speaker 2: And so that is what to watch, where to watch it, and how to.
Speaker 1: Watch it and be up to date with all the things, so that that's their way to do it. So Deli Ali and Como, and I know that a lot of folks who have been following the career of Delhi ally really have been hoping that he would be in a place where he could get a fresh start, and it appears that it is going to be at Como where that would be the place where that's going to be And I think it's an eighteen month deal, so we keep an eye on that. Darmish Seth and Melissa Ready on Marcus Rashford. A deal with the lead Manchester United in this window looking increasingly difficult because ac Milan is looking for Kyle Walker over Marcus Rashford. And remember you can only have a certain amount of EU players attached and certain amount of players from all the other places. But it looks like it's going to be Kyle Walker getting priority at ac Milan. Marcus Rashford still looking for a home. Gall A task right made contact over Emerson Royal. Diego Carlos is close to a Villa exit from Fenerbace. Talks have been about a ten million pound deal. Started eight Premier matches for Villa but has not featured in twenty twenty five, eighteen months left on his deal. Manchester United and talks to sign Leche left back Patrick Dorgu. And this is what we'll get into the Ruben Amrine quote about them being the worst side ever coming up in a second. Dorgu, who had been monitored by Tottenham and Chelsea, understood to want the move to Manchester United more affordable than the other options Nuno Mendez from PSG and Melos Kirkhash from Bournemouth. As The Sky had said upon Ruben Amrine's appointment, left wing back has been circled as the priority position and was the one transfer highly likely to happen in this window regardless of the club situation, exploring a series of other possibilities in different positions depending on outgoings. Garnacho has not actively been looking to leave Manchester United in this window, says he's happy monopoly or under the impression they would need to add another twenty to the forty that they've already put on the table for Garnacho, so sixty million would be on the table. Dorgu would cost them. So that's where Manchester United is looks like. Sheffield United have reconfirmed confirmed the re signing of Ben Burton Diaz on loan from Southampton, Southampton loaning out Ben Brereton Diaz. Southampton loaning out Ben Breton Diaz one of the quality scorers in the Championship and in the lower sections of the the Premier League when he is there, I find that intriguing. I do, I really find that intriguing. Ben Burton Diaz an underrated talent if he's put in the proper situation. Thomas go in good Morning Morning Thomas. Thomas thinks that well, and it looks like it is looking like Santos on a loan, at least a six month loan to start. But it does look like al hill All and Neymar would rip up their contract and it would be a chance for name Arty go back to Santos. They're obviously looking at per terms and trying to figure that out. So that is where that is now. Ruben amorm I know that we wanted to get into that Dela Allien once again. According to the Times, it's an eighteen month deal to be there, to be there with Fabrigast. So ruben Amorine said this, and that screen that you heard is probably drew for a three D from Charlotte Dunker and Paul Hurst. What is it we always say about multiple writers. In a byline from The Times, ruben Omoring described as Manchester side as the worst in the club's history after they fell to their tenth Premier League defeat of the season. Three to one loss at home to Brighton left him stuck in thirteenth in the table and means that the Portuguese head coach has won only three of his eleven league games in charge so far, team of breaking all manner of negative records. But perhaps the most damning is that it was their sixth home league defeat of the season, the most from their opening twelve home matches since the eighteen ninety three eighteen ninety four campaign.
Speaker 2: That is one hundred and thirty one years ago.
Speaker 1: That's how bad Manchester and that it is right now at least with the written the negative records, one hundred and thirty one years of pursuit, and that's where they are right now. When United were called Newton Heath and played at Bank Street, four of those six defeats have come under Amerin quote, in the last nine games in the Premier League, we won two.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 1: Imagine what this is for a fan of Manchester United. Imagine what this is for me. We are getting a new coach who is losing more than the last coach. And by the way, gunner Solshar has a new job just mentioning other former coaches. We're getting a new coach who's losing more than the last coach. I have full knowledge of that. I'm not going to change no matter what, and this will lead us into the Ange pasta Coglu conversation coming up. No updates on rumors of Miggi.
Speaker 2: Or Latte Loth.
Speaker 1: Biggest thing that we came into was one of the SDH sources looking at it's just personal terms right now with Miggy that they're looking after. They're trying to figure all that out. And for lte Loth, Michael Carrick says that apparently, and this came from Teesside Live one, he's still going to play him.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 1: It looks like there are no other offers for lte Loth. The number post that is eighteen plus two and odds on Edward apparently cooled on the notion of being in Major League Soccer, so that might have gone away totally. So that's where we are, and Omrim continues, Sorry sidebar for Thomas, but we're back.
Speaker 2: Quote. I know we can succeed, but we need to survive this moment.
Speaker 1: I'm not naive. We need to survive now. We are the worst team maybe in the history of Manchester United. I know you want headlines, but I am saying that because we have to acknowledge that and to change that. Here you go your headlines. So Reuben O Marine basically lay it all out there. You want a headline, I'll give you a headline. We're the worst team maybe in the history of Manchester United.
Speaker 2: So for those of us that.
Speaker 1: Want to get the Newton Heath t shirts, I'm sure they exist somewhere. So O Marine has put it out there.
Speaker 2: Dunker and Hurst continue after that quote. Marine does not.
Speaker 1: Need a recital of all the bad records the club are breaking four defeats in his past five games at Old Trafford and is very aware of the situation his team finds themselves in. Lessons from these past few weeks have not been positive for the thirty nine year old.
Speaker 2: Quote.
Speaker 1: The opponents are better than us in many details that we cannot be consistent that I'm not helping my players in the moment, he replied when asked what he's taken away from these displays. Quote, it's a hard moment. You have to acknowledge that we are in a very difficult situation without all the bad records, as losing games at home, losing games in the Premier League. We are really underperforming and we need to win games, that's all. But do not expect to see him change his ideology. No matter how badly his team continue to perform, there is still a persistence that his three four three is the answer and that with more time on the training pitch they can be a success. He admitted there's a nervousness to his players due to their form and that the only way to turn that around is by picking up wins. Next opportunity comes with the visit of Rangers Thursday night in Europa League. Times actually did do the research. In statistical terms, United's worst ever team is almost certainly the one from the thirty three to thirty four season, the one that was thirty sixty six ninety one years ago, not one hundred and thirty one, but ninety one twentieth and the Second Division worst league finish is becoming part of the original First Division. In eighteen ninety two lost seven three to Grimsby on Boxing Day. Could have been worse as they went into the last game in one of the relegation spots, but put on the best performance of the campaign at Millwall two nil victory in front of twenty four thousand enough to stay off relegation to Division Three. So there is a club that is ninety one years away. That is bad, not as bad as the one. The worst one is ninety one years away, not the one hundred and thirty one years away that a marine was mentioning. Kessy Man, you're not appreciating competent managers. You don't see well. Happy Moys's home Kepsie, another part of the Evertonian brigade. Liam's one girl. Miggy's wife just posted a photo with a suitcase hashtag conspiracy hashtag MIGGI watch now the next question before we drift into UH the angepasta Coglu part about where things are with Spurs. Thomas wants to know if we sign Miggy now. I think we can wait on a striker, just roll the Jamal, the not Kyogo and the fall Ninish guys until summer, at which point we.
Speaker 2: May be going back to Kyogo.
Speaker 1: Kyogo right now is tied to rent in League UH and don't know if that's gonna go down or not, but that is where Kyogo Watch is leaning.
Speaker 2: And what you want to do.
Speaker 1: Is obviously for the sake of your training camp and this window. I think the biggest thing for Middlesbrough is trying to line up the replacements, so you can let Emmanuel Latte lat go.
Speaker 2: That's the biggest thing. That is one of their larger concerns is trying to find what Middlesbrough can bring to the table in the way of substitute strikers. Once you end up with Latte Lithe supposedly leaving for eighteen plus two. So what I'm gonna do is see if Middlesbrough has any transfer news on the board this morning and see if.
Speaker 1: What that may be. Like let's see hoping to complete that's all right.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Middlesbrough hoping to complete alone signing of a keeper. You have the Middlesbrough fans, uh, not really a fan of what happened this past weekend. Middlesborough bid in the region of five million for Morgan Whittaker. Bid not expected to be accepted as a way below what Plymouth Argyle view Morgan Whittaker at. So could they bring in Morgan Whittaker that comes from Alan Nixon five million plus add ons for the winger, So that would give you a winger as opposed to someone up top. Burrow are looking to bring the Darby Born forward to the Riverside. This January is once again Middlesbrough right now seventh in the table. With what happened this past weekend, they're now in the fight to get into the promotion playoff. So what we're seeing at the moment is a keeper and a winger for Middlesbrough. Those are the two names or the two positions that are on the board. So a highly rated winger and a keeper to help things out. Nothing involving a nine. So we'll see what that means for Middlesbrough and the chase for Emmanuel Latte Loth for atlanda United going forward?
Speaker 2: All right, Ongepasta Coglu.
Speaker 1: I know we need to get into that because I mentioned it, so Apasta Coglu. And this is where the Evertonian fans can sit here in the twitch pitch and they can they can revel in what happened this past weekend. And by the way, uh, fix your fantasy, fix your fantasy fixture fantasy. I'm having a miserable two week period because I'm in the process of thinking if I should trade out Airlin Holland for most Salah, and I traded out Justin Clivert as a part of all of that. So what do is Clivert? Do we get to hat trick. So that's my fantasy recap for the weekend. Oepasta Coglu staring down the barrel once again. This comes from our friends at the Times and Paul Joyce. After the spurs abject loss to Everton, Daniel Levy watched the match. Goals from Calvert, Lewin and j and Gray at forty five plus seven. It was three nil at the break. Koulaschewski and or Charlson in seventy seven to ninety plus two made it close, but it was three nil at the half.
Speaker 2: Everton had christened christened the Fixture Retro.
Speaker 1: Day where you could wear your old kids to our Evertonians in the twitch pitch? Did you wear your random Evertonian kit to watch the match? Russia goals sort of front foot display reminiscent of Moy's first spell and even a strike from Gray at the back post. Sadly for a ramshackle Tottenham Hotspur side, it was Archie Gray.
Speaker 2: With an own goal.
Speaker 1: Completed, arguably the worst half they have produced under Anjpastacoglu. Increasingly though there is some competition for that dubious claim. Forget the late comeback which allowed the final score line to create the illusion of a closely fought affair that in its own way was even more damning giving the incipit fare served up before then, Tottenham continued to plumb the depths structural deficiencies around Pasta Coglu's decision to switch to a back three compounded what is a lengthy injury list and allowed Everton to score three goals in one half, having managed only five in their previous eleven league matches. Amid the wreckage of a Spurs run that has now yielded only one win in ten Premier League games, which came against Southampton, chance of we want Levy out were audible as Daniel Levy, the club's chairman, came under scrutiny. The glare of the spotlight will encompass not only the boardroom but also the dugout given the run around the visiting team endured against their energized hosts. Pasta Coagulu, of course, has a first leg cari About Cup semi final lead over look Pool in the bag, as well as a Europa League campaign that offers possibilities and that should not be forgotten. Yet the sight of his players unable to perform the basics was alarming and the difference in attitude and application was where the game was won and lost. Nowhere was that better summed up than with the excellent Yesper Lindstrom. That is not a name that I anticipated having on the show this morning. Yesper Lindstrom. Moyes has previous experience with the winger, none of it particularly positive. Linstrom had played for Eintrach Frankfurt that knocked West Ham out in the Semis of the Europa League in twenty two before beating Rangers in the final. He's been on the periphery of games since his loan move from Monopoly last summer. Often looked like he lacked the physical attributes to thrive in England. Here Linstrom was winning tackles, taking shots, delivering free kicks and crosses, and generally making his presence felt, especially in the build up to the first and third goals. The ovation he was afforded when substitute should inspire him to maintain those standards. So too dominant Calvert lewin. But the breakthrough he took a cute pass. Cute It was a cute pass, a cute pass. Addrissi gay turned Gray inside and out, also bamboozling at rodu Dragassn and the returning Ben Davis, before finishing with a problem to the right of antonin Kinsky when the Tottenham keeper may have expected him to aim for the gap to his left. Certainly was not the strike of someone dispatching his first goal since September to end a Baron run that had extended to twelve hundred twenty five minutes miss chances, but represented an overdue step forward, Moys said of Calvert Leewin, biggest thing is he played like a proper number nine. Made the center have so worried, et cetera. Pasta Coagulu had lamented his player's mindset after the North London derby defeat by Arsenal. But even with the raft of absences Selanky, Johnson and Bissuma now joining the ranks of walking wounded head, coach has to play his part ensuring that's right, No hard luck story for the Spur for Spurs. So the question is, and this was something that had been raised on the air as I was driving home, how much time does on Posta Cogloo have left? Is it Liverpool? Is it is it the Gummy Bear Cup? Is it Europa? Or are they done?
Speaker 2: That would be the big question.
Speaker 1: But a Pasta Coglu says, this up to me to get Tattenham out of this, and that's totally understood. It is time for him to get Spurs out of this. The larger question in all of that would be what is that timetable? Involving Ente Pasta Coglou. Rubeno Marim admits Manchester United is the worst team ever in one hundred and thirty one years. So the palace intrigue is there and I'm not meaning crystal on a Pasta Coglu. How much patience does Daniel Levy have and for Manchester United, how much patience does a new ownership group have? That brought in Rubeno Marine I'm hoping that Drew Dickinson can bring his thoughts to the four in his next three d But the screaming that you hear on a consistent basis involving Manchester United has to do with Drew Dickinson, other things involving other transfers. Liverpool are eyeing Ryan Cherokee leone giving the green light for a potential exit. The battle for Garnacho is still open. Santo's confident about a loan deal with neymar and now waiting for the response from All Hill All. So Sheffield United said to win the race for Tom Cannon. That comes from Ben Jacobs early this morning. I'm sitting here and I'm trying to scan to see if there's any other news when it comes to these kinds of things. Now, remember Neymar signed for All Hill All from PSG for ninety eight point six million dollars. That's an interesting room temperature signing back in twenty twenty three and earns an annual salary of around one hundred million.
Speaker 2: A year.
Speaker 1: The most expensive footballer of all time now has a choice. All Hill All have decided not to register him for the second half of the season. With his injuries he's still not ready to play have been a problem, as well as the fact he's taking one spot amongst the quota of foreign players who are allowed in the squad.
Speaker 2: All Hill All want Neymar to play at the Club World Cup in the cut in the summer.
Speaker 1: According to Julian Laurw at the Four Letter, however, Namar doesn't want to stay until June. Not playing regularly feels it's the right time to go. Since his transfer eighteen months ago, he has managed seven games seven seven games in All competitions one goal, seven matches, one goal. Santo's CEO Pedro Martinz wanted to rule out alone recently, but now everything has been popped up involving neymar so once again keep an eye on that. It looks like he's heading back home to see what's up. Manchester City considering whether to continue the January recruitment by adding a midfielder. We mentioned Patrick dorgu and Leche and Diego Carlos aston Villa. Chelsea are set to sign Mama Dusar from Blueco owned Strasburg teenage defender and agreements in place over a fourteen million euro deal for Chelsea to sign the center back at the end of the twenty four to twenty five season. So you've got that, all right? So Premier League this path, Yeah, that is a lot of money. Thomas is square, no doubt, Thomas is square, right on. That's a lot of money for seven appearances in one goal. Yeah, So all right, so let's do the ma do I have let me, let me grab a piece of paper and all right, so if it's seven appearances ninety eight point six million dollars, so let's do some long division here. That's going to be pretty painful with me, all right, So eah seven twenty eight, So basically right at fourteen million a match, fourteen million dollars per match, So fourteen million a match. So if at fourteen million a match, I'm trying to think of what that would be a minute, but that's a little too much. But anyway, fourteen million a match, what are you getting paid per minute? Ninety into one forty is ninety Let me see if I can do this right, because now I'm really trying to figure out for fifty. So it's one hundred and fifty five thousand, five hundred and fifty six dollars.
Speaker 2: A man a minute.
Speaker 1: That's what neymar is getting paid per minute under that ninety eight point six million dollar contract. Hey, ninety eight point six, you've got one goal in seven matches, you're not ready to play, and you're getting paid one hundred and fifty five thousand, five hundred and fifty six dollars per minute per minute. Congratulations, well done by you. The rest of what happened in the Premier League, by the way, like I said, tomorrow, we're efforting a guest who knows about everything that's going on in the Premier League, and we will try and how did my fantasy team do pay by the way, I don't know if we did very well. Okay, we're slightly above average, all right, with one match to go. Good good deal, all right, So the Premier League, what happened on the weekend and we'll get into all the other stories that we need to discuss before we get.
Speaker 2: Out of here once again.
Speaker 1: Everton three two over Spurs, Brighton three went over Manchester and I we talked about Mench Nottingham Forest by the way, had a three nail lead on Southampton won three to two. Manchester City put six on Ipswich. It was three in the first half, three in the second half and it got pretty bad born with with the four to one win. Clyivett with the hattie. Liverpool two nil over Brentford, Fulham two nil over lester Crystal Palace two nail over west Ham Arstal in Villa two two draw. So that was the five and the four that happened. And you have once again, you've got Monday night football coming up here at three o'clock. So right now match week twenty two, a couple of teams have only played twenty one. Liverpool points clear. Manchester City has fourteen points left on the table this season from winning positions. If they get six of that fourteen they are in third place. If they get nine of that fourteen, they are in second and they're a match They're a win behind and Liverpool would have a match in hand. Fourteen points from winning positions left on the table by Manchester City this season. Arsenal at forty four, the head of Forest on goal difference, Manchester City a head of Newcastle on goal difference in the battle for fourth, Chelsea's at thirty seven points. I had a Bournemouth on goal difference Bournemouth and don'ty Irala.
Speaker 2: I was not sold.
Speaker 1: I initially was not, but he is doing really well. He's being left alone by Bill Foley and the management there. But Bournemouth's in seventh right now and they haven't lost in their last five. Villa's in eight at thirty six, Brighton a thirty four, full ofm at thirty three, and that's the group that gets you to eleventh. Then there's a gap and this is the other group. Brentford at twenty eight, Palace at twenty seven, Manchester United at twenty six, west Ham at twenty six, but well behind on goal difference Spurs at twenty four. Spurs are closer to the relegation zone than they are Europe.
Speaker 2: To get into European spots.
Speaker 1: Right now they're thirteen points out of Europe, thirteen points out a conference league, eight points out of getting relegated.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna get relegated. Stop It.
Speaker 1: United is not gonna get relegated. West Ham's not gonna get relegated. Spurs aren't gonna get relegated. That that gets us to sixteenth and Everton. Everton one win in their last five, but once again new coach Wolves. Right now match week twenty twenty two is today.
Speaker 2: They've done well.
Speaker 1: I mean they have two wins and a draw in their last five, but there's still only ahead of Ipswich. Going into yesterday, they were ahead of Ipswich on goals scored. Now it's back to goal difference because of the hammering that Manchester City gave them. But right now Ipswich Leicester within goals and two points of being out of the relegation zone. So I think it's Everton Wolves, Ipswich Leicester four for two. That's where we're going to be for the remainder of the year. Southampton's only won once in their first twenty two They've given up fifty goals already this season. So keep an eye on Southampton and see if they do a sell off when it.
Speaker 2: Comes to.
Speaker 1: When it comes to everything, all right, Now, what are you folks talking about at the Athletic Let me see if I can guess it before I can dial it up. See, let me see if I can figure it out. Let me see if I can get there, let me see if I can hang on. All right, So the Athletic FC, So Liam and Ricky don't want to talk about it, That's fine.
Speaker 2: I don't want that.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want that, and this is what I want, okay, all right, So let's see if we can find out. And Thomas is agreeing with me about the Southampton ownership and selling off and getting ready to start over because it has been a bad season.
Speaker 2: Russell Martin. People were mad.
Speaker 1: About Russell Martin and there was one particular loss where they were where fans were bent out of shape about Martin sticking with his system and that didn't go well. West Ham have submitted an offer worth fifty seven pounds for a villa for Gendurant. Remember when Jon Durant was with Chicago Fire. Wasn't that like just yesterday? Fifty seven? And ads rejected expected to be a contract of twenty thirty. Real Madrid is to be without right back Lorenzo Aguado unavailable as he was not included on Madrid's A list for UEFA competition, ineligible for the B list due to his age. West Ham closing in on an agreement with Chelsea to Reunityle McCauley with Graham Potter. Chelsea, we talked about Mamadu sar Let's see Arsenal A season is required. McKellar tet to define solutions for old problems. Diego, Carlos deli Alli, dor goo?
Speaker 2: What did I miss?
Speaker 1: Okay? So you guys are all right? So I could not find what you guys were looking for? Please share, like, tell me what's going on?
Speaker 2: H okay? So trying to think about what else? What did I miss?
Speaker 1: This morning? What did I miss? We talked about the Premier League. We talked about Oh, I was run through all the other stories. Uh, silly me. It's like where am I going? It's like I haven't gone far enough this morning. We'll go through some of the other headlines. Okay, so Pasta Coglu on thin Ice once again from our friends at the Guardian.
Speaker 2: That's not necessarily a shock. Let's see and.
Speaker 1: Bob a double elevates Real Madrid to the top of the top of the ladder. It's the European roundup, Everton piling and the pressure on Pasta Coglu. I know you guys are happy about that. So nothing there. Looked at that paper, looked at that one? Which one am I missing that one? Okay, so quickly before we get out of here. Sorry about the rambling and uh, trying to figure out what it was that I was trying to talk about it points Uh, let's see West ham Yonick Center.
Speaker 2: There's Tennis.
Speaker 1: Oliver Brown from the Telegraph says Rubin a marine is right to Savage Manchester United. The wastrels have been have been indulged too long. And apparently Tom Morgan caught up with Robin and Bramovic because apparently he's living in exile in Turkey. So Tom Morgan has found he has found him. He has found Roman Abramovich and apparently he's living the life of luxury in Turkey with whatever assets aren't frozen apparently, uh, and so Onpostera Coaglo. But before we get out of here, uh, a BBC reporter or a reporter sorry it was posted on BBC.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Posta Coglu clashed with a broadcast journalist. So the broadcast journalist, when the match is over, starts his quot question with an' familiar story.
Speaker 2: Pasta Coglu. Great way to start an interview.
Speaker 1: So Pasta Coglo says, I separate myself from the pressure.
Speaker 2: It's not about me.
Speaker 1: But what is about me right now is I have the responsibility of the group of players. I do have to try and get us through this. And that's what I've got to focus on. For me to focus on anything else is abstaining myself from the responsibility I have. I'm just determined to get us out of this. So west Ham is looking to pick up a deal on jan Doron and that's where we are. Let me see one of the last time. If there's anybody that I missed and see what's going on. You guys have a great Everton discussion going on. And so Mickey's wife just posted a photo with a suitcase.
Speaker 2: Once again, this is Liam's Liam's one girl.
Speaker 1: Mickey's wife just posted a photo of a suitcase hashtag conspiracy, hashtag Mickey watch, So we'll keep an eye on that once again. Tomorrow, we'll talk about more of the news of the morning. We'll get into all the other stories from the weekend. Get you ready for the week once again. We got it Landy United, we got Chatt NEUGUEFC. That's on Friday. We might have something for you. We'll keep you posted for those of you that are traveling and might want to stay in the city either leading into after the match, one or the other. We'll figure it out, but keep an eye on that. We'll keep an eye on all of that. Thanks to all, Yes, Ricky, oh uh oh Bogert. So of course I'm trying to sit here and look like I'm gonna end the show, and now you've got Bogert coming after me. I mean, why, why why does this not surprise.
Speaker 2: All? Right?
Speaker 1: Hang on, Chelsea or recall Yes, Chelsea recalling Caleb Wiley from his lune at Straws due to injury. Seven appearances limited by multiple injuries, the latest day separated shoulder. So yeah, he's going back.
Speaker 2: This was.
Speaker 1: Kind of what we were looking at and what we were thinking was going to happen. He's going back because when you have an injury, you're going to have it treated by the parent club. Because the move that Caleb was to Strasburg was to get him minutes and it was to get him acclimated to European soccer. So this is a move for Caleb to go back to Chelsea, to go back and rehabilitate the shoulder and see where he can be at one hundred percent. So we'll keep an eye on Caleb Wiley the Chelsea But this is somewhat injury based because once again you're dealing with an injury separated shoulder that happened in his first match back. By the way he was injured initially came back first match back injured, his shoulder separated. It only played forty five minutes and he's been out ever since. That's why he's only got seven matches on his belt at Strasburg. So the treatment that Caleb is getting is by the parent club. They want to be there, they want to keep an eye on things. It won't be treatment at Strasburg. So to get the shoulder back to one hundred percent. This makes sense that Caleb is getting is getting recalled. I don't know how healthy, where he is in his recovery, but this is to get him to one hundred percent and be kept an eye on for the Parent Club Chelsea. So once again separated shoulder injury, recovering, go back to full recovery with your parent club so they can keep an eye on you. So that's kind of where this is, and we'll see what We'll see what happens when Caleb is one hundred percent healthy. Does he stay at Chelsea or does he go does he get loaned someplace else at the end of the year, does he stay there for the second half of the season. So we'll keep an eye on that. Okay, So I caught up with you before the show was over. I caught up with what you guys were trying to get to. So anyway, all right, back at it again tomorrow nine oh five, little less than twenty two, and we'll go over everything that we didn't get into today, all the storylines that happened today. Gets you ready for Atlanta United and Chattanooga all of that stuff all this week. So once again efforting guests from the other side of the pond, all of your thoughts. Thanks for hanging out for a reaction Monday, and I'm off to go and make sure that the Boss and her surgery goes the way it's supposed to go. So from all of us to all of you, thanks for hanging out as you always do here on a reaction Monday. Back at it again nine oh five tomorrow morning, East Coast time, and we'll talk about stuff. That's the official term, so a mucha platy. I'll play it safe. We'll see you tomorrow. And since it's the end of the show, that means I get to