Speaker 1: You're listening to BIGFA Society, and I'm Jeremiah Byron. In this show, we go beyond the campfire stories to bring you first hand encounters from people who say they've seen something impossible. From backwoods trails and remote mountain haulers to quiet farms and crowded highways. The stories come from everywhere, and each one leaves us with more questions than answers. These are the voices of the people who've lived it. To settle in, because today you'll hear another account that just might change the way you see the woods forever. So stay with us. Please keep Jeremiah in your prayers as he continues his fight against cancer. For more updates about his medical journey, please go to the caring Bridge link in the show notes. Thank you, I pick the Society. You got the privilege of talking to mister super Dave aka Sasquatch. It's the individual that I have been wanting to get on the show. As we just were talking about. He's on the list, but the list is long and he actually reached out as well, so hey worked out for the best. So a few things about yourself, super Dave. You've been having encounters for over fifty two years now and sharing them is part of this next road in life that God has you on, which is pretty awesome. So welcome to the show, sir. How are you doing today.
Speaker 2: I'm doing well, doing well. I appreciate you having us on here.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, It's always always a good day when we were able to talk to someone about Bigfoot and how it's affected them, and man, I have a feeling we've got a lot to talk about. So when I have an individual on that that has so many years, so many years, is there an experience that gave you the name super Dave or do we actually need to go further back than when you got the name super Dave to get the whole story.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I got named super Dave in high school and it was kind of three guys were beating up on one and I jumped over this big embankment and so there was like, man, you look like Superman. So the Super Dave stuff, But that was way after my first encounter. You know, my first encounter was in nineteen seventy four thereabouts. I believe it was the spring. There's a lot that led up to this encounter. You know, of course, you didn't have internet back then. With no cell phones, you know, it was hard to even take video or even much less take a picture. And I grew up in a poor family and we lived out on the river and here in Arkansas and Saginaw, Arkansas, and where I had my first encounter was the Saginaw Eddie Bottoms and I used to hunt fish and trap. You know. It wasn't real safe for me be in the house sometimes when my dad was gone. So I chose to go to the woods. And I love the woods. That's the only place I feel just you know, I can get out and people need to, you know, and they need to quiet their minds, especially if they want to hear from their God. Just being out of the woods, sitting there and listening to the breeze, you know, listening to the birds, chirt, the crickets, the frogs, all that kind of stuff. It just closed off everything in your world and talk to your God. So that started me out on just really loving the woods and I hunt fish trap, you know. But leading into my encounter was I had this one spot down in the Saginaw Eddy Bottoms and you got the wash Tall River and you got a lot of creeks running in the washing tall river. You got a bunch of bious back in there swamped areas? Why not? And uh, I always, like I said, I hunt fishing trap So that morning when I was getting up, well, listen back up just a little bit. I always ran a trap line. I had about seven little steel traps, and I would sell hides what not. And uh, I noticed that my traps were being either disappearing or disappearing, or uh they were sprung. They'd have a stick at them. So I figured there was somebody down there messing with my traps. In the trap bait is where I first started picking up. And then my traps are being stung sprung. But my grandpa taught me to take catch a bunch of fits, take a bunch of uh fish and put them in a jar and in a mason jar, and then bury them by a foot in the dirt. And then when it comes, when it comes, when it comes fall time for trapping season, you dug that bade up and it would stink to I heavn's I mean it was it was make you throw up type stuff. But it was real good for fish. And I mean that fish is real good for trapping. And so I would take my trap bait, and I would take it down there. And I didn't either put it in a hollow log, because you didn't want to carry this stuff all the time, just in case of glass broke. You wanted to transport it one time, and one time only until after trap season. Then I just pull it up, dump it out, and then bring it on back and use the jars next year. So I put it up in a you know, a fork of a tree under you know, in a hollow log underneath you know by uh, covered up with leaves by a rock or something. But I noticed that, uh, something started getting into my trap bait. Now I didn't know anything about tree knocks. I didn't know anything about woops. I didn't know anything about tree structures. Now I saw these things. I heard a bunch of tree knocks down there, and saw some structures. Now that I know what I know today. And I told my dad, I said, Daddy, I said there's something down there and in bottoms. I don't know what it is, but it's making all kinds of rackets and beating on trees and stuff. And he said, he said, son, it's a bear. And of course how many times we heard that. But in this part of Arkansas. Back then, there were no bears down in this area. There is now, but this was, you know, the early seventies when all this took place. And when I finally found some tracks, and I told my dad, hey, you need to come down here and see these tracks. This is what's making all that racket down there. You know, I'm just a little kid, And so finally I talked to him into going down there. And when he saw the tracks, they were about fourteen inches long because there was a lot bigger in my dad's boot because he put his boot down there beside it. But the interesting you think it only had three toes. And I've heard of different people finding three toe tracks, but it had three toes, which really knocked us both off. You know, what the heck can this be? So my daddy turned to me and he says, you know this ain't no where. He said, you need to keep out in these woods. I said, Dad, is my best squirrel hunting spot. And I said my fishing spot's over there as well, so I ain't giving up these woods. And he said, well, if you come down here in these woods, I'm gonna tear your butt up. Now, my dad didn't beat us, but if we need a butt whooping, well he knew to how to distribute that to us. So what I had to do was is I would always get up with him breakfast time, especially in the summertime. I'd eat breakfast with him, and then i'd hit the woods. I'd grabbed my little zep Co thirty three and my little tackle box, my single shot twenty two. I'd always hit the woods and be gone all day. So Daddy had to work on Saturday morning. It was squirrel season, spring squirrel season. We used to have a spring squirrel season here, and I told him, I said, well, I'm gonna go squirrel hunt. And I didn't tell him where I was going, but I toldt him I was going squirrel hunting. So when I got ready, I grabbed my Zepco thirty three, my tackle box, and my single shot twenty two rifle of Marlin or Stevens. It wasn't a very expensive one, and then I went. When I was heading out the door, I reached over in the there on the stove, and there's some biscuits left over from that morning's breakfast, and I grabbed some biscuits and then I went out to the back room of the house, and that's where we kept our freezers. But we killed hogs every year, you know, we poured, we went to we went to town about once a month, you know, to buy a flyer sugar coffee, you know, just the bare necessities because we grew everything on this farm. And so there was five gallon buckets full of hogs, skins and cracklings. So I stuffed them biscuits and my little squirrel best and then I put some cracklings off in my pocket and I hit the woods. Well, leaving out the house, you have to get down to this place. I waited till Daddy left and I I had to walk across this big pastor that entered the woods where I usually squirrel hunted. And I noticed because there was woods to the side of me, but the big part was way up in front of me. And I was walking across this pastor, pretty close to the woods, and I noticed there was nothing happening. Now, usually you know it was misty that or not misty. It was foggy that morning, but the fog was beginning to you know, epicipate. But I noticed an uncomfortable feeling. I guess it is about the way I could put it, because the woods were all silent. There would be sometimes prior to this this morning that you know, everything shut off just like that. I mean birds nothing. Of course, I know now when that happens there's generally a large predator in the area. I didn't know that when I was getting it. Be like, wow, what happened? You know? I just going about my way once while you could, you could take a woof of uh, it smelled like urine and a real musky garbage type smell. You'd smell that air and down in there. I told my daddy about smell, and he said, no, it's just nothing but a bears. Daddy, ain't no bears down there. So I had an uneasy feeling that morning in my stomach. I couldn't put my finger on it. There was just something that wouldn't off. There was something that was off. And so I got up to the edge of the barb wire fence to get into these woods, and I cut off to the right and go down to the creek and then go all the way down the creek to the bayou where the wash Stow River backed up. And I stood there for a minute just kind of looking around because it was so quiet you could have heard a pin drop, and I mean it was just just something was out of place and I couldn't quite put my finger on it. So I started slipping of the woods, which was real easy because it was kind of like there was some good hardwood trees in there on the pine needles. You could just slip through the woods, you know. So I started easing through the woods. By this time, you know, I've got that you know, my stomach's kind of, you know, feeling a little bit queasy. So I got about halfway down there to where the creek was, and so I just kind of backed up to a pine tree and just kind of slid down and set there for a minute because I wasn't really feeling that gray. And I pulled out a biscuit and put a bunch of cracklings in there, and I was chewing on that biscuit with cracklings and a few hawkskins. So I sat there for a little bit. Now by this time, I've already got you know, six or eight squirrels. I mean, I'm almost tagged out when I get to this place, and they ain't a squirrel bark, and they ain't a crow calling. There's not no blue jays. Of course, we used to have a lot of blue jay's back then. We don't have any blue jays. You know. There was noise in the woods and this was I mean you could barely hear the wind blowing. I mean it was quiet quiet. So I sat there for a little bit, kind of you know, my head's on a swivel by this time, because something's not good. And so I made my way down to the creek. Now, two weeks before this, there was a tornader come down through there and it laid over one of my favorite oak trees. I mean, this sucker was huge, huge, and it laid it over that creek. So my head's on a swivel. I'm not feeling that great because something was off. So I went on down the creek and I saw that tree had blowed over. This was a huge oak tree, and so the top of it was on my side, and then the rest of the tree was over the creek and it was just right there where it drops off into the bayou. And that was my place to fish. So I got my and my left hand, I got my tackle box and my zep Co thirty three and on my right hand. I've got my my rifle, my twenty two rifle. So I had to go around the top of that tree, you know, And so I'm still I'm still in stealth mode. I'm stealthing around, you know. I'm looking here, and you got to go up over a little bankment then the creek drop down there. So when I started getting up to that embankment, something caught my eye over here, and I'm kind of looking a little bit, you know, in the tree top. I thought it was a squirrel or something. As I'm walking up this hill. When I get almost to the top of this hill, you know, I went, I just turned and looked straight in front of me, and just to the left of me is where he was standing. Now, I don't know what a big foot is. I don't know what a feral human is. I don't know what a hybrid is, and these things I've dealt with after this. But I'm like, I'm just froze, you know, I'm just I mean, it was like it felt like a boat to light and it went through my body. Now my mind's telling me to scream, I mean telling me to run, screaming at me run, and with my free man. They were concreted to the ground. I could not move. I was just pet petrified. And he's looking at me, and I'm looking at him, and he was about as surprised as I was. My mouth was open, his mouth was open, and he was clicking his teeth, clicking his teeth like that at me. And he had one hand, his right hand. He was standing about knee deep water and his hand was in the water and he was flopping his hand like this in the water real fast. It was shooting ripples out. I could see that kind of liking my preferle because I never lost eye contact with this thing. And he reared back and let out the most powerful scream I think I've ever heard in my life. Now, I've heard decent Rascal scream. I've had a bluff charge me, I've had him do everything in the world, but nothing as powerful as this one. This one reminded me of an old cartoon when something big would be hollering at something real little, and their hair be all blowing behind them, their skin be moving and stuff. I mean this, when he screamed, it literally vibrated everything in my body. I mean everything shook, and you could feel I could literally feel that screen hitting me, and of course it being a twelve year old boy to hit my bladder and everything cut loose right there, and we sat there. I was just pacified, and we're sitting there, standing each other, and it was a very quick encounter, but it seemed like it took a man years. And he ended up reaching back with his left hand and coming across and he caught water like that and threw it up in my face. This is how how close to that encounter is. And when that water hit my face, it was like everything come back into focus because soon as I saw him. The best way I could put it is, it's kind of like, I don't know if you've ever been a gun by or combat or anything like that. What happened to me was everything went tunnel vision and it was kind of like my ears. Everything went quiet in my ears, and you know, everything was totally infocused, and my adrenaline is just dumping, dumping, dumping, And when he splashed that water in my face, that's when I took off running. Now evidently I didn't know it, but I dropped my tackle box and my fishing pole instead of running, instead of walking or running around the top of that tree. I ran through it. Now, I had my twenty two in my hand all this time, but never realized it was even in my hand. I didn't even know I dropped my tackle box till I was back home. So I split through the woods, plowed through that top of that tree. You know. I had scrapes, blood running everywhere, running through the briers. When I got to the barb bar fence, I just dove through through the middle, you know, and I got all scraped up on my back and on my chest. I rolled and I hit that pasture and I ran as fast as a twelve year old kid could run. And when I got to the house, I just collapsed. I just rolled boom, knocked the breath out of me. And I'm sitting there trying to get air. And my grandpa was coming in from the from the barn. He had two cans gallon cans, ten cans of milk, so he had been out milking the cow. So when he come up to me, he said, boy, what's wrong with you? What's wrong with you? And he see I couldn't catch my breath, so he grabbed my belt in the center and pulled me up automatically. Caught my breath and I said, there's a monster down in their Grandpa, there's a monster in their woods. And he told me, he says, he says, I told you, boy, there was a haint down there. Now he called it a haint, and uh, he said, there's a haint down there. I told you that haint was. I told you not to go down there. That haint's going to take off a you. We ain't never gonna see you again. You going down there again. I was like, no, I said, there's a monster down there. And what I didn't realize is my grandfather had also had bigfoot encounters throughout his life. You know, we grew up poor. He was in his early twenties, maybe late teens, and he been working since he was knee high, you know, chopping cotton and all that kind of stuff. And he was born in nineteen o two, I believe. And he said when he was an Idaho, he was a tree topper and he would he was the skinny guy that go up and cuts the tops out of these trees. This ain't chainsaw, This is crosscut sauce. And sometimes he'd have one guy on one side, him on the other and they're using this big crosscut saw to cut the tops out of the trees. Most dangerous thing and logging back then anyways, and he said he could see them watching them in the woods because he was way up in the air, you know, and these these uh he first thought there were bears running around until he got a good look. But one day one a person in his camp took a pop shot at one. He never said if they hit it or not, but that guy come back and say, hey, man, you know I saw this. This ain't no bear. I don't know what this is, you know, giant Harry monster, and and I had to shoot at it. So that night in camp, there was several of them come into camp that night once once everybody was asleep, and they literally tore that camp down. And the only only person that got hurt in that was the guy that pulled the trigger. Now tell me, nobody can't tell me that these things ain't smart at all, because I've seen them do some some far out stuff. So that was my first encounter. Of course. You know, Grandpa told Dad, I got my butt tore up. And then I told Daddy my fishing post down there, and he's like, well, go get it. I was like, oh, come with me. So Daddy ended up going down there and my fishing pole was laying there. The tackle box was open, and there was lures kind of scattered around, hooks and stuff, and there was some lures even gone, so I guess he went through my tackle box just kind of looking around and what not. And then you could see the tracks. Of course, nobody knew nothing about casting back then, and you could see the tracks. Daddy saw them fourteen in tracks with them three toes. He said, boy, you're in for it. So, I mean that was my first encounter and and it kind of just man, it really messed me up. I mean that was probably my first almost my first taste of PTSD, and it really shook me up. And then, uh, that.
Speaker 1: Was if I asked some questions about that encounter, super Dap, you bet awesome.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine a child of that age going through something like that. Uh, it sounds like it's very very close to you. Do you have any idea from your memory of how tall it was?
Speaker 2: I must say it because it stood a tall. I mean it was above me and I was up on the bank and then the correct went down. So he was kind of above me if we were seeing eye to eye. So if I had to guess, he was probably eight foot tall, okay, and its teeth look like they were like look like horse teeth. It was big block either wasn't no canines because he was clacking his teeth at me. Kind of looked like he was kind of smiling. I don't know if that was a smile or not.
Speaker 1: So man, that that's really interesting. That's come up not a lot on the show, but once or twice. And I think I've had a discussion with a witness before where it makes you wonder because when you so this is all like, you know, do we know what it is? No, we don't. But if we're dealing with something that has a primate background, when you see them smile at you, that's not the same thing as when a human smiles, that means something way different. It could be a threatening thing, I believe, But how how wide across would would you say it was.
Speaker 2: This thing? He wasn't big Blockie. Now he was. He was fit, He was taught the best way I can destrive it. He looked like an NBA player. He still had muscle tongue. Now here's the kicker about it. My first encounter. I've never seen, well that I can talk on record, I've never seen uh one that looked like this one. Now, whether he was a sasquatch or a faro human, I know he had he had features like ours. Now I couldn't I could barely see his eyes because his hair was hanging down in his face and all his hair looked like he'd been rolling down in the mud, had leaves, you know, down down his arms and stuff, and then his thighs and whatnot. But he looked like an NBA player, So I would have to guess he was probably somewhere maybe around seven and a half eight foot tall. But he had nose like ours, but it was huge, you know. I couldn't see his ears because his ears hair was hanging down his ears. He had about six inch six inch hair on his arms and his legs. It was a little bear right in here in the chest area. And he had a beard and had a mustache. I wouldn't well get it at all, But this thing reminded me more of a feral human than or maybe even a hybrid instead of a bigfoot, because I've seen some, you know, and I ain't never saw a pretty bigfoot, I'm sorry, just never have. But I've never seen one that I can talk on record like this one. He loves wild, giant, wild man. All I saw was a monster.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. So it sounds like from what you saw, you're definitely saying it seemed to be more male than female, Is that right?
Speaker 2: Definitely? Yeah, he didn't have a little boobs or nothing like that.
Speaker 1: Sure, when you've used NBA player a few times, and would you say, then let's well use more on the Larry Bird side or the shack size because there's muscular differences between NBA players, you know.
Speaker 2: Right, Definitely, Now he was more on shack size.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotcha.
Speaker 2: He was big, but he was long and like. I mean he was real tall, but he was long and like. And now he was still big, but he looked more like if you say Shaq, it looked more like Shaq. Now, the ones I've seen over my lifetime, you know, I've seen some big has daddies. I'm talking about some King Koreos, but none of them ever looked like this one here. Now, I've seen some lanky bigfoots. I've seen some pot bettery bigfoots, you know, but that first encounter, I ain never saw one after that, like exactly like him, because his nose wasn't flat, his face wouldn't protrude or anything like that. He was just he looked like he took too much growth.
Speaker 1: Hormone that makes that makes you wonder man, that's wild. But then, I mean, you've already said that this really affected you. You got really your first taste of PTSD. When when witnesses have these encounters, it seems like that it will either put them on a road where they got to figure out what this is, or they just they get away from it and it really affects them going into the woods. Did you go down either of those trails or was your path a little different after that?
Speaker 2: I kind of went down both trails. Number one, I became scared of the dark. I mean, you know, I shared my story, you know, with some of my cousins and family members. Of course, I got rid of kuled made fun of you know, oh there's a bigfoot guy, you know, and it wasn't cool. It wouldn't a compliment at all. And sometimes my cousins would be like, hey, let's go Dave outside, you know, with my older brother, and they chumped me outside in the dark. Man, I would peel the paint off the wall to get back. So when the sun went down, my but was in the house, I wouldn't go back. I used to coon hunt by myself, run those river bottoms all by myself. Didn't have ner They're none, you know, Me and my two dogs, I mean, out all night popping coons out of the top of the tree. Never had a problem at all. But after that I hung up all that. But there was that something in me. Even though that was a scary encounter, something in me kind of flipped, I guess, and it was like, what is this? You know, how do I you know, where do I put this thing in? So you know, my little mind's running one hundred miles an hour. And I scared the dark till I was eighteen years old. It got dark unless I was out with a bunch of friends playing in the front yard. You know, I was in the house. But I finally overcome that fear. Don't bother me now I can be out there. I've had them all around me out in the middle of the art, you know, way up those art mountains. Crazy stuff. But but that one kind of boogered me up a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, was there a thing you did to get over your fear of the dark.
Speaker 2: I think it just come with time and more or less more understanding of what these things are. Because because once that happened, you know, every book I can get my hand on, you know, I read about Bigfoot, and there wasn't a whole lot of books on Bigfoot, but there were some. You know, I'd go to the libraries and check out books about Bigfoot, started reading and whatnot, finding out what these critters are, and that just kind of started to smark in me. And from that encounter, from that first encounter, you know, a lot of people say that these things mark you. I'm a firm believer in that because I I didn't have to go looking for them. They were just always there. It didn't matter where I moved in the United States. These rascals would show up in my life, you know, throughout my life, you know, and and there's always been I mean, there was some that weren't so pleasant, so to speak, but most of them have been. You know, they see you, You see them, you know, they know I'm there. I even talk to them, you know, call me crazy, but I talked to them.
Speaker 1: You know, that's not crazy.
Speaker 2: Let them know in the woods, because I know they're going to be there, especially I would going to a hot area. You know, a lot of my research area now is in southwest Arkansas, close to Louisiana and Texas, and man, there's a whole passle of them down there, which is crazy. But I got video for fotage of them thermal, lots of thermal and stuff, screams, hollers, all kinds of stuff down there that I ain't even released yet.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Okay, so you just kind of answered. So, are is this a thing where listeners can like go to Do you have some stuff out on like a YouTube channel or a Facebook or you're just kind of getting there?
Speaker 2: This is Yeah, I'm kind of getting there, you know. I was. I was a closet bigfooter for fifty one and a half years until a buddy of mine come in here and he started way he wouldn't a buddy of mine, but he come in and introduced himself, and you know, he says, hey, man, everybody, I talk to you. He says, come down here and talk to you about bigfoot. So he said, tell me a story. So I told him the first story and then blowed away, and he's like, man, you got to tell people about this. I was like, no, not at all, I said, I've kept this stuff to myself. I go out and do my little investigations. I do my little you know, little this little of that. I've seen him all my life, and I keep it to myself. I said, I got ridly killed when I was a kid, and most of my life about talking about this subject. So everybody said I was crazy, and if I come out and publicly and say that, then people are going to know that I'm crazy, and you know. So I didn't share. And then he kept coming in and I tell him another story, telling another story. Finally he contacted Mguil with Sasquatch theory, and so Miguel started talking to me about coming on his channel, and I remember the first time he called. I was like, nope, I ain't telling nobody. I'll tell you some, but I ain't telling nobody. You know, I'll talk to you, but not on their But they both stayed on me. So finally I said, okay, I'll share a few stories. So I did a phone interview with Miguel, and later on I went up there to Missouri then had a set down with him face to face and did an interview there and told me about some of my experiences and whatnot. So that's why it got me all into this and going public. Now, you know, going public, I've been ridiculed againt. Church don't understand anything about this.
Speaker 1: Yes, dude, if there's anyone that should understand it, it's the church. And why are Like, dude, you're a religious guy too, right, Like, why in the world is the church losing the bus? Like missing the bus on this? It gets me so riled up, dude, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well what the church don't know and don't understand? They always Well, it's a datemon. You're out chasing demons. Now, you don't lost your ever loving mind you chasing demons? You know. I I believe myself these things are flesh and blood from what I've seen in all my accounters. Flesh and blood is what I mean. There is an actual entity, one of these critters looking at me or tree peeking, you know, there he is right there. I remember one time, probably the funniest thing I ever saw was the pop belly Bigfoot. Now, I don't know what this thing was thinking, but he had a big, old belly. Now he was probably maybe seven, maybe he probably used to be taller because he was an older bigfoot. He had a lot of gray standing out there about sixty yards and this is a daytime sighting, and he's kind of, you know, slumped over real hard. You can tell. You can tell he was an older, older bigfoot. And he's hiding behind a tree. This sucker is huge, but he's hiding behind a tree like this, And he was standing with that tree right up here, and you could see his big belly sticking out on the other side of that tree, and you can see his butt cheeks sticking out on the other side of that tree. And he would look around that tree like that at me, and then he would hide his eyes where he couldn't see me, and then he would look back behind here like this, around that tree, and I'm like, dude, I see you. You know, I busched it out laughing. It was just funny. It was funny. But that was back before cell phone cell phones and video stuff and whatnot. I would have loved to got that on a video on that because that was probably my most hilarious besides people running. You know, that's pretty funny too. You know, everybody want to see a big foot until the Bigfoot show was up.
Speaker 1: That's true, that is true.
Speaker 2: They scattered, Oh I want to see a big I want to see a big foot. And then when the bigfoot shows up, they run like a bunch of ice.
Speaker 1: For sure? For sure. Has there ever been a time, though, where you have wanted to skidadle like a bunch of mice because it got so intense?
Speaker 2: Or oh yeah, yeah, I know when to back Alburt Woods, you know, I know when I've pushed it too far. One incident that happened south central Arkansas is Big Eddy when I dubbed his name Big Eddie. Now I'm intervening with this clan for probably about six years, had a gifting spot. I mean it was just it was just wild wild. I had them all around me that I could see. And that was one night I can get into that story a little bit, when I was out there fishing. But Big Eddie he never showed none of them ever showed aggression. This clan here, and there was five of them according to the eye shines. And but one day he come, I'm walking through the woods this deer season, I'm kind of just slipping through the woods, and he busts. I knew they were around, because if you've been around these cutters long enough, your body will tell you when they're around. I don't know how that works, But when one's around, I know it's around.
Speaker 1: Can you explain that.
Speaker 2: Well, It's kind of like sometimes there's an overwhelming feeling of dread. Sometimes there's a you know, you're you're like run, you know, And usually when that one takes place, I start backing out it woods, you know. I know when to back out when not to back out. But it's like the hair on my arms will stand up, hair on the back of my neck will stand up. When these critters get around me. I know when one's close. And but big Eddie, he's never showed any aggression at all. Now that one's probably he's probably pushing eleven foot tall. Now I've got a track of his. It's eighteen inches wide or eighteen inches long and about nine inches wide. It wasn't a real good track because it was in a gravel bar. But uh, he come busting out of I was in some pretty pretty thick woods down in the bottoms, and he come busting out of a clear cut that was growed up way over my head. You know, it was just grass trees, uh what I call crappy trees, ones that don't produce nothing. They're just there. And uh, he come busting out of that now he he when he busted out, I mean fast. Have you ever seen uh any videos where them them gorillas uh bluff bluff charged the glass. He looked like that. He was on all fours and he was kind of what we call here in Arkansas puppy tracking. In other words, Uh, you notice puppies when they walk their their were ends out to one side or out to the other side. It's called puppy tracking. That's what we call it. So he was puppy tracking. He was kind of not coming at me sideways, but almost sideways at an angle. You know. He was at an angle on all fours, and he come busting through that brush and was heading straight for me. Now, I've got a friend, mister Luxford. I figured I figured i'd probably die that day.
Speaker 1: He's a great guy too. If we're talking about the same guy.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, h, I'm sure we're talking about the same guy. But I talked to him years ago and I made him down to the Bigfoot Conference down in Louisiana, and I was like, man, you know, I've had some aggressive ones. What do you know, kind of filling him out a little bit on his take, and he's like, always stand your ground. He says, always stand your ground. And he said, if you run, it clicks that predator chase. You know, I've got two German shepherds. They love my cat, but if my cat takes off running, they run after. So all I could hear was mister Lungford in my brain, stand your ground, stand your ground, stand your ground. So I stealed my ground and just kind of you know what kind of you know, how you religious prey, one eye closed, one eye peeking, watching him come at me. And when he got probably twenty less than twenty yards from me, and he come to a screech and halt and just took and scuffed the ground. Of course, there's a bunch of leaves, dirt, limbs, all that kind of stuff, and just showered me with this stuff and just sat there and looked at me for a little bit and he turned and walked away. Now after this happened, I mean almost wept my britches. But after this, after this happened. I started talking to a few guys that I knew that that was in the bigfoot world. I've been following for a long time, and I said, this thing ain't never showed no aggression to me. Why did he show aggression to me? The only thing they could figure and it makes sense that there was a new juvenile, that there was a possibility I got too close to because he's never showed aggression before and never showed aggression afterwards, because I had encounters with him afterwards. I had encounters up till there was a fifteen foot of water come through there, and I haven't seen them back in there since. I don't know if they moved on. Of course, I hadn't been down there in a year, so yeah, maybe a little over a year. But I need to go back down there and check it out. But that was pretty scary. That made me sin. As I got home, I got online because I like building weapons, and I put together a four fifty eight so con that I wear on my plate carrier now when I go out looking for thee because some of them, some of them are I mean, you see them most encounters, it's like three to five seconds boom, you see them there gone just like that, and some encounters alone. But some of these things, even me, you know, they tend to be a little bit grouchy, either they got up on the wrong side of the bed or you know, I've seen them just growl and you know, bury their teeth at me. When they do that, then it's time to back out. I'm just like, oh, whoa baby boy, I'm on back out of here. Now this is your house. I'm gonna go the other way, so I'll just start backing out the woods.
Speaker 1: Okay. So would you say, and just to clarify for the audience, would you say then that preparation is more for your safety, like you're not going out and trying to take one out on purpose, or maybe you are.
Speaker 2: It would break my heartshoe one really good.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I would prefer to have these things protected absolutely. The government know about these things absolutely absolutely. But you know there's things out there called the NDAs, so I'm bound. But uh, you know, they can be very very aggressive at times. And whoever says that these critters have never taken a human life, they don't know what they're talking about. They have a lot of idea what they're talking about.
Speaker 1: So that's the thing that always comes up because people would be like, well, we've never heard the stories. Well that's because there's no one left to tell the story, right, That's what I think is going on. If you're having those situations where someone gets taken out like, it's because there's no one else there to tell the story after they're gone.
Speaker 2: Right, you know. And but look at the advidence, you know the four one one politis right, you know, there's there's you know, he's got proof, but nobody will listen. That's true after that encounter when he bluff charged me like that. I've been bluff charged for, but not like this. You know, I don't go out unless I go heavy. I go with protection. You know. My first defense is a big giant can a bear spray that is on my hip. But I also carry two pistols. I carry my big knife, and I carry a four fifty eight. So con with elephant charges in there, you know, I would hate shoot one. I would want to shoot one. It breaks my heart to do that because that's not my mission. My mission is having counters with these things. Some of them are pretty cool, you know. Some of them are comical, like the fat one had the beer belly. That was my beer belly. Sasquatch, you know, are quite hilarious, you know, to see juveniles playing in the water. You know, they're just like kids playing in the water, splashing each other, you know, jumping off trees into the water. They can swim real good.
Speaker 1: So you mentioned earlier that you've seen some pretty far out things. Can are there any that you can share, maybe something you experienced during encounter that just it just really threw your mind out there.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Like I said, there's a lot I can't say, but it's you know, seeing the bigfoots and orbs, you know. You know, I've seen that multiple times over my life. I got videos of orbs all over the place and it was we're definitely quiet. I couldn't see the bigfoot. I knew he was there, but there was orbs, you know, and multiple people had saw that that was with me. That was just not probably an hour away from here from where I live at in Arkansas. But the the most interesting that really rocked my head was that was one I was up in the Ozark up in the ose Arts and there's another person with me. It's probably two o'clock in the morning. You know, we're out some heavy, heavy mountainous woods thick partially thick, and we're going down this old logging road and then we hear a tree knock bam, and the girl that I was with, was that a tree knock. I said, yeah, that's treenck and so I said, let's just get still here, let's just watch, and we picked him up on thermal. Now, this thing's probably right at eighty yards away tree peeking looking around the tree. Knew where exactly where we were. So we just kind of hunkered down and watched him, and he started going from tree to tree, getting closer to us. Now we're watching this on thermal. This sucker is lit up, and then the woods in front of us. This is the reason I prefer a thermal. It's over night vision. Night vision. Just you know, if you got brushed in front of it, you can't see through it. The thermal, you can see right through it. You can see the heat signatures. And probably twenty five thirty yards from us was the woods got pretty dense heading to this old logging road, and he walked right up to the edge of the woods. Now this sucker is probably thirty yards from us. He kind of stood there for a little bit and then he started pushing through the brush. You can hear him coming through the brush. I thought he was gonna come up and shake our hands. And he probably got ten yards, probably twenty yards from us, blazing white hot, and just like that, he disappeared. Two thermals and he disappeared completely off radar. Now I heard him come in there, I didn't hear him leave, but he shut down the thermal. I don't know how or you know, because we stood there, I mean hunger down there for a linked amount of time after he disappeared. Now how that happened, you know, that opened my mind to some possibilities of maybe going from the dimension dimension I don't know. I didn't see no porto or nothing like to ask, I can't say that, but I do know this. That thing was there and then he would and I heard him walk in, but I didn't hear him walk out, but he just flat disappeared. That's probably probably one of the top top ones that really, you know, baffled me. It threw me off just and here's the deal, just when I think I've got these critters it out, they'll throw me a curveball like that one. You know, most people go out there and they're just looking for big food. Oh, mister bigfoot, mister bigfood. You know, beating on trees doing some stuff. You know, it's like uh. And I think the reason most people don't see them is because they're in the trees. The best place to hide is up. I don't know how many I've got film of thermal of them being up in trees down on my research area and a new research area, but of mine's end a video and he's like, hey man, there's Bigfoot's down here. I was like, I'll be there next weekend. Boom. I took off out there and stayed out there by myself. I got a big ten on top of my truck. So I went out there and camped out for three or four days. And I catch them in the trees, then catch them on the ground. They were up in the trees, and I got thermal video of all that stuff. It's crazy, you tell of what it is. Because I went down there and took my boat. I got out on the water, set up some sound traps and all that kind of picture, camera camera traps and stuff. I always put camera traps around or now I've got to where I put not video around my camp at nine. That's infra. Right.
Speaker 1: Did you just have something fly above your head in your room?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 1: Okay, No, you don't have like a fan with something hanging from it or anything that was weird. Okay. Yeah, you know you've been on these podcasts, you know, always happening. Yeah, that's fascinating. So when I went out to Oregon, that's what they told me too. They're like, you're not looking well. First they were like, you don't realize how tall eight to ten feet tall is. So they showed me on a tree and they're like, wow, that's way taller. And then they're like, you need to look up in the trees because, like you said, they usually are up in the trees and no one looks up. Everyone's looking down at the ground. So it's it's totally totally true the trees. Absolutely. You mentioned something that could make for an interesting conversation because I I have I think I might know what you're saying. But uh so you mentioned that you're unable to share about some things. Are there certain reasons that you're unable to share about some things that are related to the Bigfoot?
Speaker 2: Yes, there is. I'll talk to you about it, okay.
Speaker 1: But well, and I'm not saying to to to like throw out the stories that you don't want to share, because like I'm not going to push for that. But like I've noticed that sometimes with certain witnesses they are maybe even told they can't you know, and so I don't know exactly. Yeah, that could be a different conversation.
Speaker 2: Uh, some I know something I don't know that or how can I put it? Cryptid retrieval specialist and I'll leave it rapped here?
Speaker 1: Wow, you know you know that kind of person. Okay, yeah, we'll leave it there. I've had those conversations and they cannot get out there. I know exactly what kind of stuff you're talking about. Yeah, there's some I.
Speaker 2: Believe the real absolutely. I believe the government knows about them. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, man, I've talked to current government employees that are like, maybe we'll talk in twenty years, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, way Trump's going He's going to release everything.
Speaker 1: I'm like, dude, I've been reaching out to. I'm not going to say actual names of government. There's a few that could kind of be on our side because they're on similar sides and we'll leave it there. And I'm like, dude, can you just like send them a note and be like, hey, just throw the bigfoot stuff in there too, man, Like, why not? If we're going to do the UFO stuff, it's time for the big stuff, so throw it in there.
Speaker 2: Are UFOs real, absolutely on.
Speaker 1: Per That's where we passed that for sure.
Speaker 2: I've had a few UFO encounters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh I bet, I mean once you get what man I was. I just had my first like weird lights in the woods encounter in an area down Tennessee afew a month or so ago, and that was the first time I ever experienced that but weird stuff. One thing I want to talk to you about, though, is because I think it's very interesting, is what was the first time you had some kind of communication with them?
Speaker 2: Oh boy?
Speaker 1: Or doesn't have to be the first time?
Speaker 2: I mean, I not ever encounter. Is there any communication? You know? I always talk to him when I hit the woods, you know, especially down in my area where Big Eddie was, I let him know I was in the woods. And sometimes I'll get it, you know, kind of got you know, I better get out of here. Do they have infer sound? Yeah, but I call it to ghiblis. It sounds like probably the best way I can describe it. It sounds like samuraized warriors arguing back and forth is what most of them have sound like. Now, some of them have not been all at vocal, maybe a whoop, you know, tree slap or something like that, tree knock, But as far as talking to each other, yeah.
Speaker 1: It sounds like it's more like of putting your intention out there as you go to a certain area. And people would be surprised how many people do that and aren't talking about it. And I don't know why they're not talking about it.
Speaker 2: This is why these things are so incredible. You know, I deer hunt down there because it's on my hunt leaes and there's been times that I took a deer and it's down in that area where I have all my encounters with these rascals, and I'll say, hey, got a deer over here. If y'all want me to leave behind quarter, just wrap on a tree. And I was floored the first time i'd heard that. So on, oh yes, sir, And so I cut one of the hind quarters off and just left it laying there when I went back into my hunt and stand the next morning, because I like to get in my hunt and stand about an hour before daylight where I can get in there and get settled down. You know when that sun starts to come up. You know, that's when the animals are usually active. And I looked over when when sun come up, and I can look over where I carried that deer. Because I only killed sixty yards for my stand, you know, the guts had been gone through. Not all the guts were gone, but the like the heart, the liver, kidneys. Because after my hunt was over, I went over and looked about lunchtime, I went over and look and see what I was missing. But that hind quarter was gone. And that's happened on several occasions. Yeah, I got a deer down here. You got me to leave you some haanng on that tree?
Speaker 1: How quick was the response?
Speaker 2: Sometimes quick? Sometimes not so quick?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Sometimes sometimes I'll tell them, you know, got a deer down. When I'm standing at the deer and I'll start working on it, you know, gutting it out and stuff like that. Then I'll hear a tree bomp. But I tell them all I mean, I'm not saying they're my friends. But there has been communication back and forth, you know, especially and I talked my language. Hey, you want me to leave you some of this deer, I will. I'll cut you off hindcore. Just bang on a tree and let me know, right. And like I said, I was floored the first time, and I was like, Okay, as soon as I got done gutting it, I just took my knife, cut a hind quarter off and left it there. Like I said, the next day, when sun come up, I could see that hind quarter was gone. But when I walked over the heart, liver, kidneys, that stuff was gone, spleen, all the organs were gone, but the guts were still there. Wow. So can you interact with these things? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely, Oh no, no, you definitely can, more than people are willing to talk about it, I think. I mean, I've had a similar situation out in Oregon last year where just being out in the woods. Uh. There we were out the group and I was off a little bit and it's just like, hey, if you're here, can you make noise? And just like half second later it's like bam would knock, and then again another would knock, and I was like right, I'm going back. And I always wondered, you know, if I had kept going in the woods, what would have happened. Who knows, But.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of I have a tendency of I'm an adrenaline junkie, and I have a tendency of pushing the envelope just just far enough, you know. And they'll they always let me know when they don't want me around, you know, even when I've been with somebody it's like, hey, you know, me and a kid from Dallas they want We went on the bf R trip and we got all the way down on this logging road and me and this young kid and were sitting there and I'm thermaling. I heard something, so I started thermaling. And he's got night vision and he's looking night vision. Then all of a sudden, I was just kind of put my my deal down. I knew what there was one there, but I couldn't see it yet. And he's got this night vision and he turns that night vision up and I can see a beam of light coming out that rascal. I'm like, hey, what do you have? And he's like, I said, turn that thing thing off. I said, just turn it off. I said, you're giving away our position. Here, here's my thermal. Look through my thermal. Of course, I'm talking real softly to him. It's about two or three o'clock in the morning. I find the best time to interact with these things is between two and five thirty am is the best time, especially when it's getting hot like this. You know they're gonna be they're gonna be being down during the day. You know, they always have a centurion. There's always a lookout. This thing is a real military lie. But they'll bet down and they'll come out at night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with that one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: They do.
Speaker 1: There is we learned that in Tennessee. For sure. We would always walk through center of the camp or side of the camp with the most activity, and every time we went into that part of the camp, there was a single wood knock every time someone would and that is the Tennessee cryptic camp out, which is a good thing people should look into.
Speaker 2: I find most people that I go with there and they're they're they're looking for their band about at eleven o'clock. You know, Okay, I'll see you in the morning. Okay, I'm gonna go out here pass some funds.
Speaker 1: So someone yourself, you have years and years of experience. Let's say you are going to your research area and you've provided a little bit of this information already, but what are the things that are are you an individual where you get to the research area where you have interaction and you're you're sitting there and waiting, or what are things that you're you're doing once you get to that area.
Speaker 2: I just piddle around, you know. I take soundtraps with me. Now. I have a vest that I wear sometimes if it's a real high risk area, I'll put on my plate carrier and my ballistic helmet, pop my four fifty eight on my chest. That's just a you know, hostile areas, and there are hostile areas, but some I just take a small backpack. I put a I have a police camera on my chest that is night vision, so I put it on my chest and then I put one on the back of my backpack because you'd be surprised what slips up behind you once you pass through. Oh yeah, that are both infrared. They show about thirty feet in front of me and thirty feet behind me. You know, I always carry a camera up here, and then I put a soundtrap on myself. You know, I load this stuff and start this stuff with but you know, right as I I mean, as soon as I get out of the car, I put this stuff on, especially the sound because I don't know how many times I've gotten it. You know, drive down there and my pickup, and you know, as soon as I get out of the truck, they're whooping, you know, or something like that. You hear a tree knock and you can't catch it because most people miss it. Ninety percent of you know, bigfoot investigators miss it. So that's where I always carry a soundtrap. Then I have soundtraps I put out in the woods in strategic areas and whatnot. But I just get out there and peddle around. You know. Sometimes I'll just sit down next to the creek, you know, kind of talk to myself, sing a little bit. I can't hold a tune in the bucket, but I find these things particularly they love southern rock music.
Speaker 1: No wow.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I'll you know, take my bluetooth speakers, set it next to me and put on some Southern rock and uh that's what they when they revealed their selves, all five of them. That's what I was doing down by the river. I was fishing that night, and had they sounded. They started calling like alice, but you could tell it what't no? What? No? Who now? And one was like three hundred yards this way. When I first heard it, I'm like, okay, now I've got my German shepherd with me. I got and I have one now that take with me. She passed. She was she was a good squatch dog, probably the best squatch dog ever had. Now what she would do when they get close. She wouldn't lean. Her name was Christian. She would lean up against me, you know, because she could send them before I could sense them. And of course she'd go on point, you know, she would look around radar and she would ping where they were at, where they were at, So I would start looking in that area, whether it be they or not. You know, a thurble at night, you know, use binoculars there today, and you know, should put me on point. But and then there was another hootout that hollered back here, probably one hundred yards, and they went back and forth. And then a little bit later there's another hoodout way over here, and then there's one over here across on my side, way down the river. And then there's one over here on the other side of the river, way back, well before the night was over. It's probably about three four o'clock in the morning, you know. I use another thing I would advise people use red lights. Don't use white lights. I have found in my experience, and I used white lights for a long time, but I find once you hit them with that, they'll either close their eyes or they'll retreat. With a white light, I really feel it hurts their eyes. But the red light, I never shine any light in their face at all. What I do is I scan with my red light. I got a red light up here. I can scan with my red lights and then when I see eye shine, I'll come back over here and set over here for just a little bit. And then when I scan, I'm more closer to the ground than I am where they're at. And I find using that red light, they don't retreat near as fast. I mean, I've had one stand there and iron we just had a stare off, you know, in the middle of the night. But that night on the river, I had five of them all around me because I can see the eye shine because I scanned over here. Boom, there's a set of eyes there's a set of eyes over here. Now, it wasn't no owls, it wasn't no farming or nothing like that. I mean their eyes are about that big around you can definitely tell squatch, you know. I've got five of them around, three on this side of the river and two on this side of the river. And one of them boogered up my Germany shepherd when he got too close. Now I'm setting the the banks are up here, and then the river comes down like this, and then it comes up there in the day and goes down at night. So I'm down there at night. And the one on this side that got real close, I could hear him. I could hear him, actually hear him walking coming up close. And in my first thinking, you know, from training and everything, I'm in a ambush spot. This is not good. And my dog fired off, I mean hair on from the tip of her nose to the timple of her tails. Man just shot straight up and I'm like, okay, she's laying it real hard into my leg. There's one real close and he he he huffed. Have you ever heard one huff a bigfoot?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got I'm pretty sure I've got one recorded on video, and we didn't see.
Speaker 2: It because that was another form of communication. They yes, often it's a huff. What I call a huff's I can identify. So he huffed a couple of times, and then he grabbed a tree that was probably ten inches around and shook that tree like it was nothing, like it was just a bush. It was like ned shake it a little bit more. Of course, my Germany shepherd's about to lose her mind by that time. I got her own lace where she can't run off. And there's another thing, you know. They would always call my dog to the woods. I don't know why, but I would have to make her come out and say, now, I couldn't hear it vocally, I mean in my ears, I couldn't. I couldn't hear it. But she would perk up and then she just start heading toward the woods and i'd have to pull her back. No, no, no, you don't need to be around those guys. I knew what was taking place, but they would always call her, and she would always I mean, if she'd have want in the woods, she'd I don't know if they I don't think they would have heard her. But I don't know that for sure, you know, I've heard them killing animals before, but you know, calves and stuff like that. But yeah, I's spent a crazy ride, especially since since I went public, and it just like man, it's just like wow. And here's the cool thing about it is is, you know, looking at this in my faith is God has given me a platform to speak to a lot of people who are unchurched, have different beliefs than me. But within my talks, I always go to my faith and I'm able to plug Jesus. I'm able to plug times running out. So God has given me an awesome, awesome platform to speak to all kinds of people, not only about Bigfoot, but about Jesus, you know, and that's what I'm ab to do, tell people about Jesus. So if I can mix the two up, bring people to Christ or encouraged their faith bless God, let's get it.
Speaker 1: Out, that's fantastic. So, and to make that really clear, so' and you're not just talking about because some people when they hear that on this show, they're probably like, oh, well, it's because he's talking about like maybe some people using the name of Jesus and getting the big Foot out of there. But you're saying, even maybe going deeper than that and talking, I'm guessing things like the gospel and and things like that.
Speaker 2: Usually, when I start a talk in a area that I've been invited to to speak, I did this once and I'm gonna get back to it. But I pulled up four volunteers and settlement chairs. Then I explain, try to explain to the people that most bigfoot signings are three to five seconds. You know, people always say the biggest thing I read, well, you know, all you guys, fuzzy pictures, all you gots this, this and this, and so I break that down to an encounter to the average person, most you know, statistically speaking, is three to five minutes. On an encounter. Number one, your mind is trying to register and put this thing in to perspective. What is this because that should not that. I that ain't supposed to be there. You know, I've heard about it, but that is not supposed to be there. And then I go to him and I'm like, you know this person over here, you know she's petrified. You know this guy over here on this end, he has tickled to death that he's just saw something that he's always heard about and talk about the different types of sightings and how it affects people. You know, this guy over here's gonna be traumatized the rest of his life because of this encounter. But yes, this guy's over here is you know, singing Hallelujah, and I'll tell him, you know, it's it's I don't understand why people can't believe in this because it's so simple. You know, take the Bible for instance. Okay, let's just take the Gospels Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. I thought there was a ringo for a long time, but I never could find it maybe at a blographer, but I Ethiopian Bible. But but you have four people with I witness to Jesus. Three of them spent three and a half years with him. The doctor Luke, you know, was there also. But you got three detailed accounts with three different or four different perspectives of that account. But yet we believe those accounts by the history because it's written down in book. So we've got the history. Not only do we have the history, then we move into the the New Testament and we find the things that Jesus practiced while he was here on earth. We believe all that it takes faith to believe in all that. And then you look at the Bigfoot world and we have thousands of videos, we have thousands of people all over the world talking about this, just like the Gospel, and people are having different accounts. It affects them differently. You know, this person over here in this chair, they saw they ident on the on the shoulders, and this one over here they ident on the eyes. You know, they homed in on those eyes. They remember those eyes, and not so much over here. And then this guy over here, you know, he sees the whole thing and he's just tickled to death that he hadn't encounter, you know, after looking for these suckers all the time. So why is it so hard? We can take the Bible, and I'm one of those guys as hardcore Bible. I believe everything in the Bible is inspired by my mat and we take that on faith that this is true. But the same in the Bigfoot world. We've got thousands of videos, We've got thousands recorded, got thousands of books on it of the same cotton picking thing, maybe just different size, different colors, and different parts of the world. Why do we think that's foolish? When there's history that makes I think. The first encounter that happened here in Arkansas was over by Memphis, and it was eighteen forty eighteen. The first documented sighting of a wild man, that's what they called them way back then, was wildman. You know how I mean, don't close your mind off to this, because this is very very true. Now, I think the bigfoots. You know. Of course everybody thinks there's all this. Only the only thing I can think is what I have encountered, what I've experienced myself. Some are good, some are bad, you know, and some are are in between. There's some short or some fat. There's some I've never seen, not a real ball headed one, you know. I've seen round heads like this. I've seen cone heads. I've seen protruded here. I've seen them with canines without canines. Now I have found this very interesting. The ones that I have experienced that were most hostile were the ones with canines. Oh wow, every time, which I believe the one with the square teeth. Now, this is just my thinking. I could be wrong. If I'm wrong, I'm mad enough to apologize that I was wrong. But I think that the one with the square teeth like the big buck horse teeth. Top ones are more docile, and I believe they're more vegetarian with the one in canines are more of meat eaters and a little bit more hostile.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's extremely interesting.
Speaker 2: Which is crazy. All I know is what I've seen and heard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Bigfoot communities is over. The whole subject is so interesting because it's like you have a lot of inherited information. But then I mean, you have individuals like yourself actually getting out there and is there something that you have learned from interactions over the years that you wish the community knew about Bigfoot that they might not necessarily know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a tough one. Yeah, that was a tough one. I've never thought of that. Expect the unexpected, I guess would be the first thing. You know, never go in the woods on arm. Don't ever going on the expedition. And now now I'm not saying every Tom, Dick and Harriet should be out there with a gun because some people don't know how to. You know, when we go on investigations, I carry a long gun in my head of security. I have a head of security. He's a Marine Corps infantry guy. He knows how to have an old weapon. Also, I have a Marine Corps frontline medic that's on my team as well, and of course K which you've been interacting with talking with. These are my four main characters within our expedition, you know. So I have a field medic that if anything goes to the rise, somebody you know, stumbles, you know, breaks their ankle or something springs their ankle or something like that, we have medical on staff that can help. In my head of security, his head is always the squivel, you know. But our expeditions, I prefer people if they know and this is something that they have to talk to me personally. I want to know if they can handle that weapon. But I prefer everybody at least carry a handgun on their side. You know, don't shoot unless I tell you to shoot. And we've never had while we've been out with people. Well, you know, everybody wants see a big foot till the bigfoot shows up some people.
Speaker 1: Right and I'm there myself, like I haven't had a visual yet, and I don't know how I've responded to either. It's like you never know, right.
Speaker 2: Well, just just you know, there's nothing that our God can't do my friend, that's true. Next time he's no woods. And I do this a lot. I talk to my God a lot, and I'll just say, hey, God, I like having encounter today. So I'm going down here in these woods here, and they't never been down here, or I have been down there. I liked having encounter on these rascals. You know. I find these rascals are more docile than the dog man. The dog man, them things are off the chain. But you're talking about make your heart beat fast. That's a whole different animal, right there, A whole different cookie, but a lot different than the bigfoot world. I've only run into to a few to a few. Matter of fact, I got one on camera looking at me. He's kind of crouched down. He's looking at me through a bunch of weeds sticking up and stuff. But you can tell you can't see his face per se, but you can see the image with the canine ears and stuff. Yeah, and that wouldn't know, wouldn't no bear, wouldn't no dog, with no coyote. He just sat there and growled at me. And that's when I'm backed down the wood and I was pound Lord Jesus Now you got to keep this risk off of me. Now I'm back down the woods real quick.
Speaker 1: That the dog Man's man. That's stuff I try to I have no desire to get involved with anything like that, And I mean it could happen though if I If you go into areas like that, sometimes they just you've got big foot in dog Man and they kind of are in similar areas. And that's just the thing you have to deal with. But so you have an entire team, that's really interesting. Is it a thing where you're just going out with that team or is there times where you're taking people out there in addition to the team or both.
Speaker 2: We set up expeditions. We do one in the spring, one in the fall, and we're thinking about at a third one. I don't know where we're going. Usually we go out on New Year's Eve that might end up being the third one and stand out in the woods. Now, we have a lot of people who contact us that want us to come out and investigate their land. Now, if we're doing an investigation like that, then it's usually me Ka, my head of security and his wife and the medic and his wife go out there, you know, and it's private investigation. So you know, we don't give any locations out or anything. We just go out there and see if we can, uh you know, cause a response or an encounter. Because the land landowners, like some of them, how do I say this, Some of them are quite scared and oh yeah, they just want it gone.
Speaker 1: So it's I don't think people so yeah, man, I wish I wish listeners understood that too, because or they might all understand it. But a lot of stuff where I'm talking to people doesn't even make it to the show. And it's just me talking to people like I don't know what to do on freaked out and they're just freaked out of their mind. And that's that's understandable because they got someone something beaten on their house. Us are trying to get inside, and it's just things can get really really scary really quick.
Speaker 2: You know, Oh it can't it can these critters. I mean, I've I've been challenged a lot over my life where they be man or beast and uh uh and some of it is real challenged, but in every every every encounter is excitable. You know, some if I get the overwhelming fear or dread, you know, I'm very cautious on that one too, But like when I was a twelve year old kid, you know, I freak plumb out, you know with that one. And that's generally what people do when they're coming up slapping their house, you know, they got chickens, come up missing, goats, you know, cats, dogs, you know, come up missing, and then they call us out and we'll go out there and take a look around, you know, investigate your property, and then we set up if we need to go back, you know, after we leave the property, if the landowner still has problems, then we'll we'll go back out there and help you with the problem.
Speaker 1: That's really cool, super David. This has been a fantastic conversation. I mean, my goodness, I know you are starting to come out starting to write a book right now, is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, they get that thing finished. We found a publisher, which was they contacted us, so that was cool, fair enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we'll be looking forward to that and let us know when that is out. I'm sure you'll reach out and then we can get the word out about that. But do you mind taking a few minutes. You know, I'm kind of curious, you know, how people could reach out to you maybe if they're you know, curious about like expeditions, or if they want you to check out their property, or just how where they can hear you speak any any type of information.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course there's always Facebook aka Sasquatch. They can get me on on Facebook by either putting an aka Sasquatch or super Dave. They'll see my picture YouTube, same thing a k just do a search for a Ka Sasquatchuh'll take them to our YouTube page. And then we're constantly or I'm not k is. She constantly puts out videos and puts out on the page and stuff. And what people do is they it's like we got a Fall one coming up, and I haven't decided yet where we're going to, where we're going to have the Fall expedition. You know, we've already got people signed up for that. Genterally, what they do is they can either read shot on one of these pages and DM like Ka has control over all these because she answers all the questions and stuff. I don't. I'm just real, real busy doing other things and she's real good at that. So they can send their email and we can get them on a mailing list, and we don't push, no spam, We don't ask for money or anything like that. It just lets them know where I'll be speaking, how the book's coming, when the next expedition is coming up, you know, whatever I'm doing. She puts out there and you can get You can find her on k leaves. That's like a g with leaves at the end. You can look up her page and contact her personally because she handles all that stuff, so I'm easy to find.
Speaker 1: That's fantastic and I'm sure h it sounds like maybe in the future he might you know, be releasing video. Uh maybe maybe not, but that would be a thing where you would you would know, make sure you're following social media pages, but definitely familing.
Speaker 2: With so especially my YouTube page. I've got I've got a live time of stuff that I ain't even got, you know, I've got uh what's that camera Portland World camera? Oh yeah, pictures the first instant camera to ever come out. You know. Uh, there's just a ton of stuff that I haven't put out. Of course, I just come clean with it, you know, I just come out of the closet, so to speak. You know about my big foot encounters and everything. Uh. And that's the hardest part is you know, doing the podcast, doing the speaking, going out there and doing the boots to the ground. I enjoy all that so much, but when you get back, you've got you know, usually I set out five soundtraps and I wear one on my f you know, I got camera traps set out everywhere. I've got audio video and all this stuff has to be brought into a file and then you have to go through filter all this stuff. It's crazy and clip out what you want. It takes hours to put that stuff together. That's where I'm finding and the hardest part of this stuff is is being able to having the time to do all that.
Speaker 1: It really is. You almost need like someone that has all your knowledge and can look through all the stuff that you because it takes so long to go through audio. That gets me too, it's just right.
Speaker 2: But you've got to bring somebody to come along on the team that can be like a media specialist to put all that stuff together. Yeah, CA's real good about putting videos together and stuff. We don't know too much about YouTube and whatnot. We've got to figure out how to connect them all together. And we post on one post on all. I mean, there's a lot of ins and outs we still got to figure out, you know, but we're new to the game.
Speaker 1: And it's it's a learning it's a learning process for sure. But man, super Dave aka Sasquatch, what a fun conversation you have been through one side to the other. And I'll definitely be falling along to see you know when your book comes out and to see where you go next. So thank you so much for hanging out on the show today with me.
Speaker 2: You bet the title of that book would be Sasquatch in your Face by the Bigfoot Preacher Awesome aka Sasquatch my closest encounter I ever had. Good another one, well, cool man, I appreciate you having me on your channel.
Speaker 1: Before we wrap this episode, I want to say something directly to a very specific group of listeners. If you're in the military, any branch or forces, and if you've seen something that no one can explain, or if you're a National park ranger or forestry worker who's been told to stay quiet, if you're a pilot who's seen something strange down on the ground, or if you're with the FBI a federal agency, or working intelligence and you stumbled upon something you're not allowed to talk about. And if you're a firefighter, paramedic, or search and rescue responder who's heard screams or found tracks that didn't make sense. If you're in the logging industry on a remote oil field, or a trucker with government contracts and you've had something happen that you've never told a soul. And if you're a biologist, a wildlife specialist, or a field researcher under contract who has found evidence you're not allowed to report. If you're a pastor, a missionary, or someone on a spiritual retreat and you saw something that shook your faith, or if you work in the shadows CIA, NSA or anything with clearance and you've seen what the public hasn't, then I want to talk to you, even if it's anonymous. You can reach me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. The world needs to hear what you've been forced to carry alone. And you're not alone. You've got the story, We've got the mic. See you in the woods. Thank you for listening to this episode of the Bigfoot Society podcast. Every encounter we share reminds us that the world is bigger and stranger than we think, and that the truth is often hiding just beyond the tree line. If you enjoyed this episode, please be sure to subscribe to the channel on YouTube hit the bell so you don't miss the next episode, and share this with a friend who's into mysteries, monsters, or the unexplained. And if you're listening to us on Spotify or Apple Podcast, please follow the show there and leave us a five star positive review because all that helps more people discover the show. And remember, if you or someone you know has had a Bigfoot sighting, please I'd love to hear from you, so email me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com and let's start the conversation. If you haven't gotten a chance yet, check out our membership community over at www dot Bigfoot Society podcast dot com and that's where you can hear tomorrow's episode today early in ad free and members only episodes every week. Also, it's a place to connect with other people that are into the Bigfoot subject as much as you are. Thanks again for following along with the Bigfoot Society. Until next time, keep your eyes open, trust your gut, and never stop asking what else might be out there and see you in the woods.